时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | All right? | 行吗 |
[00:14] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[00:17] | I told you it was gonna be fine. | 我告诉过你 不会有事的 |
[00:20] | You don’t have to– | 你不用… |
[00:21] | you don’t have to say that to me, man. | 你不用这么和我讲话 我说 |
[00:24] | How many times you gonna tell me the same thing? | 你还要反反复复和我说多少次 |
[00:26] | It– | 这… |
[00:29] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[00:33] | Okay. I got it. | 我能行 |
[00:34] | Just–just give me a chance, | 给我个机会 |
[00:36] | and I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法搞定 |
[00:46] | – Deputy Miller. – Evening. | -米勒副警司 -晚上好 |
[00:48] | I–I ordered you a scotch. I guessed. | 我… 我给你点了威士忌 我猜的 |
[00:50] | Oh. You guessed right. | 你猜对了 |
[00:52] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[00:53] | All right. So what’s the occasion? | 好吧 什么事啊 |
[00:56] | Celebration. | 庆祝 |
[00:57] | Reports are being released to CompStat tomorrow, | 报告会提交给明天的警务责任系统会 |
[00:59] | and the numbers are pretty good. | 数据非常好 |
[01:02] | Huge drop in CRs, | 投诉量大幅下降 |
[01:04] | and a corresponding drop in crime. | 而且犯罪数量也下降了 |
[01:06] | New Chicago Policing is finally showing progress. | 芝加哥警察新政终于显现成果了 |
[01:10] | And I wanted to thank you. | 我想感谢你 |
[01:13] | For buying in. | 接受这个新政 |
[01:14] | Or… | 或者 |
[01:16] | We had a cold wave come in. | 是因为冷空气来袭 |
[01:18] | People stayed inside. | 人都待在家里了 |
[01:19] | Stopped shooting each other till it warms back up. | 停止互相射击 直到天气转暖 |
[01:23] | Is that you a thing or a Chicago thing? | 这是你的问题还是芝加哥的问题呢 |
[01:26] | Waiting for the next storm. | 等待着下一个风暴的来临 |
[01:27] | More like an alternative theory thing. | 更像是个不同的解释吧 |
[01:31] | Look–I’ve been down this road before. | 听着 我以前遇到过这种情况 |
[01:33] | This is how it starts. | 变化就是这样开始的 |
[01:35] | Atlanta, Newark; | 亚特兰大 纽瓦克 |
[01:36] | reform goes so slow, you can’t even see it | 变革非常缓慢 你都无法注意到 |
[01:39] | until it’s blinding you all at once. | 直到突然之间它亮得让你睁不开眼 |
[01:43] | – You made it! – I was bored. | -你来了 -我觉得无聊 |
[01:48] | This is Sergeant Hank Voight | 这位是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[01:50] | who runs the Intelligence Unit– | 情报组的组长 |
[01:51] | the one I was telling you about– | 就是我一直和你说的那个… |
[01:52] | the one who works all the big cases. | 那个负责所有大案子的人 |
[01:54] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[01:55] | Hank, this is my son, Darrell. | 汉克 这是我儿子达雷尔 |
[02:00] | So…she talks about me a lot, huh? | 看来… 她”总是”说起我吧 |
[02:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:04] | She thinks it makes her too relatable. | 她觉得这样会让她太好相处了 |
[02:06] | To run a police force, you gotta be more | 掌管警察部队 你得要 |
[02:07] | than a mere mortal, yeah? | 不止是凡人才行 对吗 |
[02:09] | He was living in Atlanta, | 他之前住在亚特兰大 |
[02:10] | and he’s been in Chicago for two months. | 来芝加哥有两个月了 |
[02:12] | He’s going to DePaul. | 他要去德保罗大学了 |
[02:13] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[02:14] | I told him to stop by if he wanted a bite. | 我告诉他 如果想吃点东西就过来 |
[02:17] | No, of course not. It’s nice to meet you. | 当然不介意 幸会 |
[02:19] | I gotta grab this. Be right back. | 我得去接一下 我去去就回 |
[02:24] | You have a son. | 你有个儿子 |
[02:26] | How did I not know that? | 我怎么不知道呢 |
[02:30] | He grew up with his father, my ex… | 他从小和他父亲过 我前夫… |
[02:33] | Who, uh… | 他… |
[02:36] | He never lived with me. | 他从没和我生活过 |
[02:38] | He came out here for a change. | 他来这里 想换个环境 |
[02:41] | Change in Chicago. | 变化的芝加哥 |
[02:42] | Seems to be the thing these days. | 好像是当下时兴的东西 |
[04:13] | Put your hands on the wheel. | 把手放到方向盘上 |
[04:16] | Get ’em on the wheel! | 把手放方向盘上 |
[04:21] | Darrell? Get out of the car. | 达雷尔 下车 |
[04:23] | – Nice and slow. – You got your gun out? | -慢慢地 -你还拔出枪来了 |
[04:25] | – Jesus. – It is what it is. | -天啊 -该怎样就怎样 |
[04:27] | You carrying anything I should know about, hm? | 你携带了什么我应该知道的东西吗 |
[04:29] | – Gun, knife? – Come on, man. | -枪 刀 -行了吧 |
[04:32] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟着我 |
[04:33] | – I need your help. – With what? | -我需要你的帮助 -帮助什么 |
[04:35] | “Intelligence Unit,” “Sergeant.” | “情报组” “警长” |
[04:36] | My mom told me about you. I thought maybe you could– | 我妈妈和我讲过你 我觉得你可能可以… |
[04:38] | The quicker you get to the point. | 赶紧说正题 |
[04:39] | I owe some people a lot of money. | 我欠别人一大笔钱 |
[04:40] | If I don’t pay ’em soon, they’re gonna kill me. | 如果我不赶紧还钱 他们会杀了我 |
[04:53] | You have a nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[05:03] | This your kid? We’re around the same age. | 这是你孩子吗 我们岁数差不多 |
[05:06] | Tell me what’s going on right now. | 马上告诉我到底是什么情况 |
[05:12] | I party sometimes up north. | 我有时去北面派对 |
[05:15] | There’s these college kids. | 有些上大学的孩子 |
[05:20] | What are you dealing? | 你卖什么货 |
[05:22] | Just a little coke. | 就是一点可卡因 |
[05:23] | And a little coke turns into a lot of money. | 一点可卡因变成了一大笔钱 |
[05:26] | How? | 怎么会 |
[05:28] | Well, these guys, | 这些人 |
[05:31] | they say they’ll pay me back. | 他们说他们会还我钱 |
[05:32] | And they do eventually. | 最后他们会还的 |
[05:35] | I just– | 我只是 |
[05:37] | I got a little… | 我只是 |
[05:39] | buried under it with my dealer. | 一直瞒着我的上家 |
[05:43] | I owe 10K. | 我欠一万块 |
[05:45] | Who’s your dealer? | 谁给你供货 |
[05:47] | His name’s Kent Darby. | 他叫肯特·达比 |
[05:49] | He owns a strip club. | 他有家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[05:50] | Practically nobody. | 不是什么大人物 |
[05:52] | Crap dude. | 是个废柴 |
[05:53] | Why the hell are you here? | 你找我干什么 |
[05:54] | Why aren’t you telling your mom this? | 你干什么不去告诉你妈妈 |
[05:57] | Have you met her? | 你领教过她吧 |
[06:04] | I messed up, okay? | 我搞砸了 |
[06:08] | And this… | 而这个… |
[06:12] | This will kill her. | 会要了她的命 |
[06:17] | Can’t you help me without telling her? | 你就不能帮帮我而不告诉她吗 |
[06:26] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你这是开玩笑呢吧 |
[06:28] | Look, Sam, I’m… | 萨姆 我… |
[06:30] | I’m pretty sure he’s thinking | 我确信他想的是 |
[06:32] | since you’re my boss, | 既然你是我的头儿 |
[06:33] | I wouldn’t want your kid to get in trouble. | 我不会想让她的孩子有麻烦 |
[06:37] | Right. I mean, look. | 是啊 听着 |
[06:38] | He’s not a bad kid. | 他不是个坏孩子 |
[06:39] | Just–he’s got a gift for finding trouble. | 只是… 他特别容易惹上麻烦 |
[06:42] | Sam, you don’t have to explain anything to me. | 萨姆 你不必对我解释什么 |
[06:44] | My son was the same way at his age. | 我儿子像他这么大时也一样 |
[06:46] | I’m just telling you this ’cause… | 我告诉你这个因为… |
[06:49] | ‘Cause it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这样是对的 |
[06:50] | But look, as far as I’m concerned, | 但听着 就我而言 |
[06:52] | we never had this conversation. | 我们从没聊过这件事 |
[06:55] | How’s that? | 你想怎么做 |
[06:58] | I’ll help him off-book. | 我会私下帮他 |
[06:59] | – I’m okay. – I’m not. | -我没问题 -我不同意 |
[07:00] | I don’t wanna use my officer in that way. | 我不想这样利用我的警官 |
[07:03] | I want you to help him, | 我想让你帮他 |
[07:04] | but I want you to treat this as any other case. | 但我希望你像对待其他案子一样 |
[07:07] | Put him down as a CI, | 让他做线人 |
[07:08] | and I’ll take care of whatever else happens. | 其他的事交给我处理 |
[07:14] | Alright. | 好 |
[07:15] | Someone we know has been dealing eight balls | 我们认识一个人 他一直在帮一个叫 |
[07:17] | for a small-time dealer named Kent Darby. | 肯特·达比的小毒贩卖八球小包毒品 |
[07:21] | Darby runs coke | 达比在罗根广场 |
[07:22] | out of a strip club he owns in Logan Square. | 他自己的脱衣舞俱乐部里卖可卡因 |
[07:24] | Darrell, our CI, he says it’s a small-time operation. | 我们的线人 达雷尔说这只是小生意 |
[07:27] | He’s the only dealer outside the club. | 他只在俱乐部外面贩毒 |
[07:30] | Most the product goes directly to customers. | 大部分产品都直接卖给顾客 |
[07:32] | Seems like a little fish. | 听着只是条小鱼 |
[07:33] | Why aren’t we farming this out to Narcotics? | 为什么不把这事交给缉毒组 |
[07:34] | Because we know the CI. | 因为我们认识这个线人 |
[07:37] | His name is Darrell Miller. | 他叫达雷尔·米勒 |
[07:40] | As in Deputy Miller? | 跟米勒副警司同姓 |
[07:41] | Her son. | 是她儿子 |
[07:46] | All right. So what? | 好 那又如何 |
[07:47] | Kid got himself in a little trouble. | 这孩子给自己惹了点麻烦 |
[07:49] | This should be easy, okay? | 这事应该很简单 |
[07:50] | We do a buy-bust. | 我们设个局 |
[07:52] | We give Darrell 10K from the 1505 funds to pay Kent, | 从1505基金里拿一万块让达雷尔付给肯特 |
[07:55] | he re-ups, we bust ’em both, | 他去补货 我们把他俩都抓了 |
[07:57] | Darrell gets a deal. | 达雷尔拿到协议 |
[07:58] | Wait, so Sarge, we’re putting Darrell on paper? | 等等 那警长 我们要把达雷尔记录在案吗 |
[08:01] | It’s the way Miller wants to play it. | 米勒就想这么干 |
[08:05] | I can respect that. | 我尊重她的想法 |
[08:07] | Look–Darrell’s downstairs right now. | 听着 达雷尔现在就在楼下 |
[08:09] | Just wire him up and let’s get this thing done quick. | 我们赶紧给他装上窃听器 把事情搞定 |
[08:16] | Oh, so this doesn’t bother you at all? | 所以这事完全不会让你困扰 |
[08:18] | What about it? | 怎么说 |
[08:20] | We’re using our badge to help a cop’s kid out of a jam. | 我们用警徽帮警察的孩子脱困 |
[08:23] | We’re doing a favor for a cop who’s been good to us. | 我们在帮一个一直对我们不错的警察 |
[08:25] | Exactly. A favor for privilege. | 没错 帮有特权的人的忙 |
[08:28] | Come on, bro, you know we wouldn’t be working this case | 拜托 哥们 你知道如果不是因为 |
[08:30] | if it wasn’t for that kid’s last name. | 那孩子的姓氏 这案子也轮不到我们 |
[08:31] | Yo! | 伙计们 |
[08:32] | Walls are not soundproof in here. | 这里的墙不隔音 |
[08:34] | Watch your volume, kay? | 注意音量 好吗 |
[08:37] | – Sorry about that. – Sorry, Sarge. | -不好意思 -抱歉 警长 |
[08:39] | – We all set? – Yes, we are. | -都准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[08:42] | Darrell, right? | 达雷尔 对吗 |
[08:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的 警官 |
[08:45] | I’m Officer Atwater. That’s Officer Ruzek. | 我是阿特沃特警官 这是鲁塞克警官 |
[08:47] | Thank you, Sarge. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[08:49] | Heard a lot about you. | 我听说了很多关于你的事 |
[08:52] | All right, Darrell. We’re gonna hook you up. | 好 达雷尔 我们要帮你装窃听器 |
[08:54] | You understand what you gotta do? | 你知道自己该干什么吗 |
[08:56] | Hand off the cash, | 给钱 |
[08:57] | get more coke, | 买更多的可卡因 |
[08:59] | wait to be arrested. | 等着被捕 |
[09:00] | Yes, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[09:04] | I know I’m getting a deal. | 我知道我能拿到协议 |
[09:06] | I do. | 真的 |
[09:08] | And I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[09:12] | But it’s also not all I am. | 但我并不完全是这样 |
[09:14] | You know, privilege, son of my mom. | 虽然我拥有特权 是副警司的儿子 |
[09:17] | I’m not all bad. | 我也不完全是坏人 |
[09:20] | I’m sure that’s true. | 我肯定这是真的 |
[09:21] | Just like everybody else that deals dope. | 就像其他所有贩毒的人一样 |
[09:24] | It ain’t your fault you’re getting off easy. | 你可以轻易脱罪又不是你的错 |
[09:44] | Yo, how you doin’, bro? You good? | 你好啊 哥们 你好吗 |
[09:50] | You all right? Good to see you. | 你还好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[09:55] | Geez. | 天哪 |
[09:56] | Yo, Jay. Darrell’s heading your way. | 杰 达雷尔朝你那边去了 |
[10:01] | Copy you. I see him. | 收到 我看到他了 |
[10:05] | Yo, Kent. Where’s Lady Jupiter? | 肯特 木星夫人去哪了 |
[10:08] | I thought she was gonna be here. | 我以为她会在这里 |
[10:09] | I was gonna ask her out. | 我还打算约她出去呢 |
[10:11] | Heads up, Jay. We got a gun. | 注意 杰 我们看到枪了 |
[10:13] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[10:14] | Relax. I got it. | 别紧张 我拿来了 |
[10:18] | Go ahead. Count. | 拿去 数数 |
[10:22] | You know, I told you when you started, did I not? | 你知道的 你开始做这行时我就说过 |
[10:25] | You screw up, he’ll kill you. | 你要是搞砸 他会杀了你 |
[10:26] | He’ll put your ass in the ground. | 你只有死路一条 |
[10:29] | He. Who’s he? | 他 他是谁 |
[10:30] | Kent’s supplier? | 肯特的供货商 |
[10:31] | – Heard you then, hear you now. – I don’t think so. | -那时听到了 现在也听到了 -我不觉得 |
[10:34] | I’m pretty sure you don’t hear a damn thing. | 我很确定你什么都没听到 |
[10:36] | You gonna give me a re-up or not? | 你到底让不让我补货 |
[10:38] | This sound right to you? | 你觉得这事正常吗 |
[10:41] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[10:42] | Jay, hold tight. Something’s off. | 杰 看紧了 有些不对劲 |
[10:45] | We both know I move product, that I make you guys money. | 我们都知道我卖货帮你们赚钱 |
[10:55] | All right, looks like they’re about to make the exchange. | 好 他们看着像要做交易了 |
[10:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:03] | Who is this dude? | 这哥们是什么人 |
[11:07] | Uh, Jay, Sarge, | 杰 警长 |
[11:09] | looks like we stumbled into a real case here. | 看来我们碰上大案子了 |
[11:11] | This guy has a lot of product. | 这家伙有很多货 |
[11:12] | I’m talking multiple, multiple kilos, | 大概有几公斤 |
[11:14] | a half-mil at least. | 至少值50万 |
[11:25] | Yo. What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:26] | I thought y’all were coming in. | 我以为你们俩会进去 |
[11:27] | Y’all left me there like a fool. | 你们把我留在那像傻子一样 |
[11:28] | – You forgotto tell us something? – What are you talking about? | -你有事忘记告诉我们了 -你们在说什么 |
[11:30] | Darrell, you said this guy was small-time. | 达雷尔 你说这家伙是小毒贩 |
[11:32] | How the hell is that small-time? | 那么多货怎么能算小毒贩 |
[11:33] | Nah, no. I don’t know about that. | 不 不 我不知道他有那么多货 |
[11:34] | Sure, you do. Who’s he working with? | 你当然知道 他跟谁合作 |
[11:36] | What’s the name of his boss, man? | 他老板叫什么名字 哥们 |
[11:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:38] | You don’t wanna keep lying to us, Darrell. | 你不想一直骗我们吧 达雷尔 |
[11:39] | But I’m telling you the truth. | 但我说的都是实话 |
[11:40] | – I just sell eight balls, man. – You sure about that? | -我只卖八球小包货 哥们 -你确定吗 |
[11:42] | ‘Cause you just walked us into a major drug operation. | 因为你刚把我们带进了一个大规模缉毒行动 |
[11:44] | Now we need to investigate, find out who Kent’s boss is. | 现在我们需要调查 查出肯特的上家是谁 |
[11:46] | – Come on. – No, Darrell. | -不是吧 -不 达雷尔 |
[11:48] | It don’t work like that. We don’t work for you. | 事情不是这么办的 我们不为你工作 |
[11:50] | We gotta investigate that weight now, | 我们得调查那批大剂量毒品 |
[11:51] | see where the hell it’s coming from. | 查出东西是从哪里来的 |
[11:53] | God. | 天哪 |
[11:54] | Shut up and get your ass in the van. | 闭嘴 上车吧 |
[11:57] | Come on, man. | 来吧 哥们 |
[12:06] | – I can’t believe he told you. – So look. | -我不敢相信他告诉你了 -听着 |
[12:08] | What exactly are you moving? Ounces, kilos? | 你到底卖多大量的货 几两 几公斤 |
[12:11] | I told you. Just a couple of eight balls. That’s it. | 我说过了 只是八球小包货 没别的 |
[12:12] | And I’m supposed to believe that now? | 我现在该相信你说的话玛 |
[12:14] | Well, you never believe me. | 你从来都不信任我 |
[12:16] | Why do you think I told your sergeant instead of you? | 不然你以为我为什么告诉你的警长 不告诉你 |
[12:19] | You don’t wanna hear I screwed up, that I– | 你不想听到我走歪路了 我 |
[12:21] | No. Of course, I don’t. | 不 当然 我不想 |
[12:23] | Because I didn’t raise you– | 因为我养你不是为了 |
[12:24] | You didn’t raise me, Ma. | 你根本没养我 妈 |
[12:28] | – I am trying to help you. – Well, then help me! | -我是想帮你 -那你倒是帮我啊 |
[12:31] | Look, I’m asking for your help. | 听着 我想要你帮忙 |
[12:35] | So Kent’s dealing in bulk, and I’m not. | 肯特在大量贩毒 我没有 |
[12:39] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[12:41] | You should know me. | 你应该了解我 |
[12:43] | I’m just dealing to some guys I thought were my friends. | 我只是卖给一些我以为是我朋友的人 |
[12:45] | Trying to get in with them | 想融入他们 |
[12:46] | at some school you insisted I go to. | 毕竟你坚持让我去那学校 |
[12:48] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[12:51] | I may be stupid, | 我可能犯蠢 |
[12:51] | but I’m not some big-time dealer. | 但我不是大毒贩 |
[12:56] | Look, what Kent’s got going on, that’s on him. | 听着 肯特做了什么 那是他的事 |
[12:59] | – It’s got nothing to do with me. – Oh, no. | -与我无关 -你错了 |
[13:00] | It’s got everything to do with you. | 这与你关系大了 |
[13:03] | You chose to do this. | 你选择贩毒 |
[13:05] | You chose this way. | 你选择了这条路 |
[13:13] | Your office. | 去你办公室 |
[13:18] | – Have you ID’d Kent’s source? – Nope. | -你找到肯特的货源了吗 -没有 |
[13:20] | He’s got no priors, no links to any big dealers we know. | 他没有前科 与已知大毒贩也没有联系 |
[13:23] | Mudds and Tolls turned up nothing. | 监控调查也没查出东西 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:25] | Then we gotta build up. | 那我们得立案 |
[13:29] | Yeah, but Sam, you understand if– | 对 但萨姆 你明白如果 |
[13:32] | if we run this by the book, it’s gonna roll back on you. | 如果我们按规矩办事 事情会牵连到你 |
[13:35] | That is a lot of weight. It is gonna be a big bust. | 这压力可不小 会有一场大的抓捕 |
[13:38] | And I have to bump Darrell up to Cooperating Defendant, | 我还得让达雷尔成为合作被告 |
[13:41] | – and he’ll testify. – I know that. | -让他上庭作证 -我知道 |
[13:43] | Well, then you should consider– | 那你应该考虑 |
[13:45] | What don’t you understand, Hank? | 你是哪里没明白 汉克 |
[13:47] | You think I don’t believe what I preach? | 你以为我表里不一吗 |
[13:48] | I am who I say I am, | 我就是我所说的人 |
[13:50] | who I said I was since the day I met you. | 从我第一天认识你时的那个人 |
[13:52] | I think everybody has a line | 我觉得每个人都会有 |
[13:55] | where principles blur. | 原则模糊的地方 |
[13:57] | Principles don’t get to change when things touch you. | 原则不能因为自己遇事就改变 |
[14:00] | Sam, this would harm no one. | 萨姆 这么做不会伤害别人 |
[14:02] | We don’t pick and choose. | 我们没法挑挑拣拣 |
[14:04] | We have laws, and we serve them. | 我们有法律 我们践行法律 |
[14:08] | You had some of the same issues with your son, right? | 你之前跟你儿子也遇到过一样的事 对吧 |
[14:12] | So you get it. | 所以你能明白 |
[14:13] | I’ve been here before with him. | 他之前也犯过蠢 |
[14:15] | Darrell needs to know consequences. | 达雷尔得知道后果 |
[14:18] | He needs to feel this. | 他得感受后果 |
[14:21] | And at this point, I don’t know what else to do. | 而且现在 我不知道还有什么其他办法 |
[14:29] | We pressed Darrell, but he’s sticking to it. | 我们对达雷尔施压了 但他不改变说法 |
[14:31] | Says he has no idea who Kent works for, who supplies him. | 说他不知道肯特在给谁卖命 谁供货 |
[14:33] | For what it’s worth, I believe him. | 无论如何 我相信他 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:36] | All right, so what do we have on the club? | 好吧 那我们对俱乐部有什么线索 |
[14:38] | On paper, the place belongs to Kent, | 文件上 地方归肯特 |
[14:40] | but the money isn’t his. | 但钱不是他的 |
[14:41] | Yeah, the mortgage is paid by an LLC. | 对 贷款是由一家有限公司支付 |
[14:44] | So there’s this silent partner that I’m pretty sure | 所以我敢肯定这个匿名合伙人 |
[14:46] | is probably Kent’s boss, and he’s the actual owner. | 大概就是肯特老板 真正的持有人 |
[14:48] | Found no other links between Kent | 没找到肯特和 |
[14:50] | and a big-time supplier or dealer. | 大供货商或贩毒人的联系 |
[14:52] | His personal finances, social media contacts, | 他的个人账户 社交媒体联络人 |
[14:54] | LKAs–they all look legit. | 最后已知住所 都看上去没问题 |
[14:57] | Whoever our boss is, he’s good. | 无论这老板是谁 很厉害 |
[14:58] | Well, the quickest way for us to ID him | 最快确认该人的方法 |
[15:00] | is use what we got, Darrell and Kent. | 就是用手头的线索 达雷尔和肯特 |
[15:03] | You two have been working with him. | 你们俩之前跟他合作过 |
[15:04] | Get Darrell to intro you guys as buyers. | 让达雷尔把你们当作买家介绍 |
[15:07] | Best case, we meet the boss in person. | 最好的结果 我们直接见老板 |
[15:08] | Arrest ’em all in one swoop, nice and easy. | 一起把他们逮捕 万事大吉 |
[15:13] | Just make sure you detail every piece | 确保你把达雷尔的所有贡献 |
[15:14] | of Darrell’s help on book. | 都事无巨细写下来 |
[15:15] | I want that kid looking like a saint, understand me? | 我想让这孩子看上去像圣人 懂吗 |
[15:18] | You got it, boss. | 了解 老大 |
[15:23] | I mean, that’s a lot of territory | 你还有很多 |
[15:25] | you haven’t even hit yet. You get in with these guys, | 没有涉足的领域 你与这些人合作 |
[15:27] | you’ll be rolling in cash from an entirely new market. | 就能从全新的市场赚大钱了 |
[15:30] | And nothing but exponential growth. | 指数生长的生意啊 |
[15:31] | Big word. | 真会说 |
[15:32] | You learn that from your fancy school? | 你在高级学校学的吗 |
[15:34] | Matter of fact, I did. Studying business. | 事实上 确实是 我学经商呢 |
[15:36] | We’re always learning about untapped markets, so… | 我们一直在学习未经踏足的市场 所以 |
[15:38] | You sound like an idiot, bro. | 你听上去像个傻子 兄弟 |
[15:40] | Just being honest. | 只是实话实说 |
[15:43] | Aw, come on, Kent. | 别这样 肯特 |
[15:47] | Look, Kent. | 听着 肯特 |
[15:47] | You gotta be thinking expansion, all right? | 你得想着扩张 好吗 |
[15:49] | You always gotta be thinking steps ahead. | 你得先人一步考虑事情 |
[15:51] | Stop telling me what I gotta be thinking. | 别告诉我 我该怎么想 |
[15:53] | You’re really pissing me off, man, like for real. | 你真是气死我了 说真的 |
[15:56] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[15:56] | You guys got something going on between you two. | 你们之间如果有矛盾 |
[15:58] | I don’t think either one of us wanna step on that. | 我觉得我们俩都不想介入 |
[15:59] | We’re not looking for any problems. | 我们不想找麻烦 |
[16:01] | Darrell said he ran this by you. | 达雷尔说他跟你说了 |
[16:02] | Darrell sent a text message. | 达雷尔只发了条信息 |
[16:04] | Look, hey. | 听着 |
[16:07] | We’re not here to play games, all right? | 我们不是来耍花招的 好吗 |
[16:10] | We were told you were looking for buyers. | 我们听说你在找买家 |
[16:12] | We were told you were looking to meet us. | 我们听说你想见我们 |
[16:14] | Nah. | 不 |
[16:15] | I was just curious to see what kind of stupid | 我只是好奇想看看他现在 |
[16:16] | – he was stepping in now. – Come on, man. | -又犯了什么傻 -别这样 老兄 |
[16:18] | Your boy has a real flair for that. | 你们的小兄弟在这方面天赋禀异 |
[16:20] | So let me try to understand. | 我来搞搞清楚 |
[16:23] | You’re telling men little stories about me? | 你跟这些人编了我的瞎话吗 |
[16:25] | Try to make these dudes like you? | 想让他们喜欢你吗 |
[16:26] | – I’m trying to make you money. – No, no! | -我是想帮你赚钱 -不 不 |
[16:29] | You are all about you, Darrell. | 你就在乎自己 达雷尔 |
[16:30] | Kent, please– | 肯特 拜托 |
[16:31] | Let me explain to you who this kid is | 我来给你们解释下这孩子是谁 |
[16:33] | ’cause I don’t think he’s who you think he is. | 因为他不是你们以为的那个人 |
[16:37] | He’s some child. Started coming to a strip club | 他只是个孩子 来脱衣俱乐部 |
[16:40] | so he could pretend he was screwing the women, | 假装自己在搞女人 |
[16:42] | pretend he was making friends, | 假装他在交朋友 |
[16:44] | pretend he had a place in this sorry-ass world, | 假装他在这个操蛋的世界上有一席之地 |
[16:46] | that he was bad-ass coke dealin’ player. | 假装他是个牛逼的白粉贩子 |
[16:49] | – Come on, Kent. – Shut up and get out. | -别这样 肯特 -闭嘴出去 |
[16:51] | Hey, don’t do me like that, man. | 别让我这么难看 老兄 |
[16:52] | – I made you a lot of cash– – Get out now! | -我帮你赚了这么多钱 -滚出去 |
[16:54] | Hey. Hold up. | 等等 |
[16:56] | All right. | 好 |
[16:57] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[16:58] | Hey, your friend lied to you. | 你朋友骗了你们 |
[17:00] | I don’t deal nothing. | 我什么货都不卖 |
[17:04] | I own a strip club. That’s it. | 我有一家脱衣舞俱乐部 仅此而已 |
[17:07] | – Look, man, these guys– – Leave! | -听着 老兄 这些人 -滚 |
[17:08] | Okay, okay. We rollin’ out, okay? | 行 行 我们这就走 好吗 |
[17:11] | So just relax. Everybody relax. | 放松 大家都放松 |
[17:12] | Let’s do it. Come on. | 我们这就走 来吧 |
[17:13] | We can make this work. I’m trying to tell you– | 我们能做成生意 我在告诉你 |
[17:14] | Hey, hey, shut up. Darrell, just shut up, man. | 闭嘴 达雷尔 你闭嘴吧 |
[17:16] | That man doesn’t wanna work with us, and that’s okay. | 这男人显然不想跟我们合作 没关系 |
[17:18] | We understand that. | 我们理解 |
[17:20] | Thanks for your time, Kent. | 谢谢你的时间 肯特 |
[17:23] | Nah, nah, nah. Look. | 不不 听着 |
[17:25] | We can push him, okay? | 我们可以给他施压 好吗 |
[17:26] | He does stuff like that all the time. | 他一直这样办事 |
[17:28] | He wanted to shoot you. | 他刚才想用枪打你 |
[17:29] | No, no, no, no. He wouldn’t have done that. | 不不 他不会那么做 |
[17:30] | Bro, that looked pretty close to me. | 兄弟 我感觉已经千钧一发了 |
[17:32] | Okay, then we let him cool down a bit. | 好吧 那我们让他冷静一下 |
[17:34] | No. We’re done. | 不 结束了 |
[17:35] | Look, I need to make this right. | 听着 我需要弥补 |
[17:36] | So what do you want me to do? You want me to beg you? | 所以你们想让我怎么办 想让我求你吗 |
[17:38] | It doesn’t matter what you say, Darrell. | 你说什么都没用 达雷尔 |
[17:40] | Look, I don’t make this right, | 听着 如果我不弥补 |
[17:40] | I ain’t got no family left, okay? | 我就没家人了 好吗 |
[17:42] | None. | 没了 |
[17:44] | I ain’t got no more chances either. | 我也再没有机会了 |
[17:45] | I’m out. | 出局 |
[17:46] | I was supposed to change. | 我本来该改变的 |
[17:49] | I did. I did change. | 我改了 真的改了 |
[17:51] | This is not who I am. | 这不是我 |
[17:53] | I made the wrong move. | 我以前做错了 |
[17:54] | Darrell, listen. Hey. | 达雷尔 听着 |
[17:56] | Look at me for a second. | 看着我 |
[17:57] | It’s got nothing to do with you. | 这与你无关 |
[17:59] | It’s just too risky. | 只是太危险了 |
[18:00] | We need to take a step back. | 我们需要后退一步 |
[18:01] | We’ll reassess in the morning. | 我们明早再评估 |
[18:03] | We just need to slow things down. | 我们只需要慢慢来 |
[18:05] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:07] | And that’ll work? | 那能行吗 |
[18:08] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 可能行 可能不行 |
[18:11] | Either way it goes, we gotta fall the hell back. | 无论如何 我们要退后一步 |
[18:12] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[18:19] | – Yeah. – Come on, man. | -嗯 -来吧 |
[18:20] | Let me drive you home. | 我开车送你回家 |
[18:38] | Hello. | 喂 |
[18:43] | Yo, Darrell. You there? | 达雷尔 你在吗 |
[18:48] | Bro, did you mean to call me? | 老兄 你是想给我打电话吗 |
[18:50] | Did I or did I not tell your dumb ass to stay away? | 我有没有说过 让你这个蠢逼别管 |
[18:54] | Come on. You know I’m right. | 拜托 你知道我是对的 |
[18:55] | We can still fix this. I’ll just look the other way, | 我们可以解决 我睁一只眼闭一只眼就行 |
[18:58] | – pretend I didn’t see anything. – Too late for all that. | -假装我什么都没看到 -太迟了 |
[19:01] | Certain things you can’t walk back… | 有些事情没法当作没发生 |
[19:02] | What are you doing, Darrell? | 你在干什么 达雷尔 |
[19:05] | What are you doin’, man? | 你在干什么 |
[19:09] | Hey. Called the team in like you asked for. | 按你的要求联系了所有人 |
[19:11] | Voight’s on his way. All-call message is out. | 博伊特正赶来 全员通告已经发了 |
[19:13] | Got a BOLO on Darrell’s car. | 达雷尔的车也发了通缉令 |
[19:15] | Let’s put an emergency ping on his phone. | 紧急寻找他的手机位置 |
[19:16] | – You got it. – What’s going on? | -没问题 -怎么了 |
[19:17] | I’ve been listening to Darrell argue with a guy. | 我一直在听达雷尔和这家伙吵架 |
[19:19] | It sounds like it’s Kent, | 听着像肯特 |
[19:20] | but I can’t really make out what they’re saying. | 但我没法听全他们在说什么 |
[19:22] | Think they must be driving. | 我觉得他们应该在开车 |
[19:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:26] | You didn’t listen! Now it’s out of my hands. | 你就是不听 现在事情不受我控制了 |
[19:29] | I got no–over what happened. | 我没有…发生的事情 |
[19:32] | Where are we at? | 什么情况了 |
[19:34] | Almost got Darrell’s phone pinged. | 就快定位到达雷尔的手机了 |
[19:35] | You can talk to him. | 你可以跟他谈 |
[19:38] | Talk to him? | 跟他谈 |
[19:39] | I kept telling–Darrell, kept wa– | 我一直告诉…达雷尔 一直 |
[19:43] | Do we know what he was doing tonight? | 我们知道他今晚干什么吗 |
[19:45] | I don’t know. We told him not to do anything. | 我不知道 我们说让他什么也没做 |
[19:48] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:49] | – Nothing. – No– | -什么也不是 -不 |
[19:51] | They found his phone. | 他们发现了他的手机 |
[19:53] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:55] | I got him. 47th and Indiana. | 找到了 47街与印第安纳街交汇 |
[19:57] | 2101. | 这里是2101 |
[19:58] | I need to two units to hold down the perimeter | 我需要两组巡逻队去封锁 |
[20:01] | at 47th and Indiana. | 47街与印第安纳街交汇处 |
[20:15] | We should be right on top of it. | 我们应该找对了地方 |
[20:17] | Darrell? | 达雷尔 |
[20:22] | Darrell! | 达雷尔 |
[20:43] | Got the phone. | 手机找到了 |
[20:46] | What about Darrell? | 达雷尔呢 |
[20:53] | Nah. | 不 |
[21:03] | All right. I’ll call Miller. | 好吧 我联系米勒 |
[21:22] | What’s going on? Where’s Darrell? | 怎么回事 达雷尔人呢 |
[21:24] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[21:26] | Darrell rang Ruzek around 4:00 a.m. | 达雷尔凌晨四点左右打给了鲁塞克 |
[21:28] | We’re guessing he was with Kent, was in trouble, | 我们猜当时他和肯特在一起 还有了麻烦 |
[21:31] | and he wanted Ruzek to hear what was going on. | 他想让鲁塞克听到发生了什么事 |
[21:34] | What are you saying? He was abducted? | 你什么意思 他被绑架了吗 |
[21:35] | Well, we’re still piecing it together, but it looks that way. | 我们正在还原事情 但看上去是如此 |
[21:39] | Ma’am, Darrell texted Kent at 3:17 a.m. | 长官 达雷尔在凌晨3点17分给肯特发了信息 |
[21:42] | asking to come down to the club to talk. | 让他去俱乐部谈谈 |
[21:44] | Kent responded, “Nah. We’re done.” | 肯特回复 “不 我们玩完了” |
[21:46] | We’re guessing that Darrell was trying | 我们猜达雷尔还是想 |
[21:47] | to get the drug deal back on track. | 继续促成贩毒的买卖 |
[21:50] | Well, find Kent. Hit his house now. | 找到肯特 现在就去他家 |
[21:52] | Yeah, and get over to that club. Shut it down. | 对 还有那个俱乐部 立即关闭 |
[21:53] | Seize everything we know is already there. | 收缴一切我们已知的东西 |
[21:55] | Interview everyone. | 审问所有人 |
[21:56] | And pull every camera within a mile radius of here. | 把这附近方圆一英里的监控都调出来 |
[21:58] | You two get to work on that phone call. | 你们俩继续处理电话音频 |
[22:00] | Enhance the audio. Dig out more words. | 放大音量 听出更多词语 |
[22:02] | – We’re on it. – Sam… | -这就去 -萨姆 |
[22:04] | – Hank. – We got this. | -汉克 -我们能行 |
[22:06] | We’ll find your son. | 我们会找到你儿子 |
[22:09] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[22:18] | I said keep your mouth shut, Darrell. | 我说了让你闭嘴 达雷尔 |
[22:21] | You do that, I can help. | 你闭嘴 我能帮忙 |
[22:22] | You keep talking, I can’t. | 你一直吵吵 我就帮不了你 |
[22:24] | It’s out of my hands. | 已经超出我的能力了 |
[22:25] | I’ll stay quiet. I will. | 我会安静的 我会的 |
[22:26] | I just reacted. | 我只是当机立断了 |
[22:28] | I couldn’t just ignore it. It ain’t right. | 我总不能当没看见吧 这不对 |
[22:30] | Okay, do we know what he’s talking about? | 好吧 我们知道他在说什么吗 |
[22:31] | What ain’t right? The drugs? | 什么不对 毒品吗 |
[22:33] | Or getting abducted? We don’t know. | 还是被绑架 我们不知道 |
[22:36] | I told him to get out. He didn’t listen. | 我让他出去 他不听 |
[22:38] | You picked the wrong night to get curious, | 你选了个错误的时间好奇 |
[22:40] | to start asking questions. | 问问题 |
[22:41] | What are you doing? What the hell is this? | 你在干什么 这是什么 |
[22:43] | Nothing, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 没什么 不 等等 |
[22:45] | You’re dumber than I thought. | 你比我想象的还蠢 |
[22:47] | After that, the call goes dead. | 之后电话就断了 |
[22:48] | So our theory is Darrell went to the club | 我们认为达雷尔去了俱乐部 |
[22:50] | to get the deal back on track, and then something happened– | 想继续设局交易 然后发生了一些事 |
[22:53] | something unexpected. | 意料之外的事 |
[22:55] | He saw something he shouldn’t have seen, | 他看到了不该看的东西 |
[22:56] | or he said something he shouldn’t have said, | 或他说了一些不该说的话 |
[22:57] | which prompted Kent to force him into the car | 导致肯特强迫他坐进车里 |
[22:59] | and bring him to the viaduct, | 然后带他去了高架桥 |
[23:00] | where an unidentified male shows up. | 这时身份不明的男人出现了 |
[23:02] | I’m betting that’s Kent’s boss. | 我打赌那就是肯特的老板 |
[23:03] | Till the unidentified male finds Darrell’s phone, | 直到身份不明的男人发现达雷尔的手机 |
[23:06] | which is an open line to someone, | 发现手机在与别人通话 |
[23:08] | and then he smashes it. | 之后他就把手机砸了 |
[23:10] | We have footage from a building across the street from the club. | 我们拿到了俱乐部街对面的监控 |
[23:16] | Okay, so this is Darrell exiting the club with a woman. | 好 这是达雷尔跟一个女人出了俱乐部 |
[23:20] | – Who the hell is she? – No idea. | -她是谁 -不知道 |
[23:22] | And then Kent shows up. He’s not happy. | 然后肯特出来了 他不开心 |
[23:24] | He shoves Darrell and the woman inside this SUV. | 他把达雷尔和那女人推进SUV |
[23:27] | A few seconds later, this guy shows up. | 几秒后 这个男人来了 |
[23:30] | He looks at Darrell and Kent, | 他看了看达雷尔和肯特 |
[23:32] | and then hops into a separate SUV and follows them out. | 然后上了另一辆SUV 跟着他们开走了 |
[23:35] | The unidentified male? | 那个不明身份的男人 |
[23:37] | Could be the boss we’re looking for. | 可能是我们要找的老大 |
[23:44] | That’s Kent. | 那是肯特 |
[23:45] | Looks like him and Darrell get into an argument about something– | 看起来他和达雷尔因为某事发生了争执 |
[23:47] | maybe that woman– I don’t know. | 或许是因为那女人 不知道 |
[23:49] | What we do know for certain | 我们能确认的是 |
[23:51] | is that Kent pushes Darrell and that woman | 肯特把达雷尔和那个女人 |
[23:53] | into Darrell’s car and then drove away. | 推进了达雷尔的车 并开走了车 |
[23:55] | And have we searched Kent’s house? | 我们搜查了肯特家吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah, Atwater hit it. Found nothing, nothing useful. | 搜了 阿特沃特去了 没找到有用的东西 |
[23:59] | – And him? – Okay. He never faces the camera, | -那他呢 -他没正面被摄像头拍到 |
[24:02] | but the plates on the SUV come back to this guy. | 但SUV车牌显示是这个人 |
[24:06] | His name is Roy Walton. | 名字叫罗伊·沃顿 |
[24:08] | But he’s been arrested and released three times | 但他因涉嫌走私毒品已经被 |
[24:10] | on suspected drug trafficking. | 逮捕和释放三次了 |
[24:11] | He’s gotta be Kent’s boss. | 他肯定是肯特的老大 |
[24:13] | And he was involved in the argument? | 他也参与了争执吗 |
[24:15] | No. | 没有 |
[24:15] | But it sure as hell looks like he followed them away. | 但他肯定是跟着他们走了 |
[24:18] | Sarge, I got something. | 警长 我查到点东西 |
[24:19] | 20 minutes ago, Roy’s SVU was spotted | 二十分钟前 罗伊的SUV在 |
[24:21] | by a traffic cam on Racine outside of an autobody shop. | 被交通监控拍到 就在一家修车店外 |
[24:24] | It disappeared. | 之后消失了 |
[24:25] | I figured it went into the garage, | 我觉得车肯定进了车库 |
[24:26] | so I ran the address, and Roy owns the place. | 所以我查了地址 那是罗伊的店 |
[24:27] | – Okay, good. Let’s hit it. – Wait, hold on. | -好 我们上 -慢着 等等 |
[24:30] | What do you mean, “Let’s hit it”? | 你是什么意思 “我们上” |
[24:31] | Based on what? What am I missing? | 基于什么线索 有什么我不知道的吗 |
[24:33] | You just said Roy wasn’t involved in the argument. | 你刚说罗伊没参与争执 |
[24:34] | You don’t even have a clear ID on him. | 你都不能确认就是他 |
[24:36] | – Where’s probable cause? – I don’t have it. | -正当理由呢 -我没有 |
[24:38] | What I do have is a video | 但我有一份监控 |
[24:41] | of Roy Walton staring at them, jumping into his SUV, | 显示罗伊·沃顿盯着他们 上了SUV |
[24:45] | and following them away. | 然后跟着他们开走 |
[24:47] | – Then you have nothing. – Sam, listen to me. | -那你没有任何证据 -萨姆 听我说 |
[24:49] | We don’t have a lot of time here. Your son is in real danger. | 我们没有很多时间 你儿子有危险 |
[24:52] | With or without a warrant, | 不管有没有搜查令 |
[24:54] | we have to hit that body shop. | 我们都要去那家修车店 |
[24:57] | We can ask forgiveness later. | 我们可以之后再请求原谅 |
[24:59] | – No. – No? | -不行 -不行 |
[25:00] | No, you send patrol over there. | 不行 你派巡逻队过去 |
[25:01] | Set up containment, get eyes– | 设立围堵 监控 |
[25:02] | Listen, that is a bad idea. These men see– | 听着 这是个糟糕的主意 这些人看到 |
[25:04] | That’s all you are able to do. | 你现在只能这么做 |
[25:06] | You don’t have proof that Darrell is in there | 你没有证据表明达雷尔在那 |
[25:07] | or that Roy is even remotely involved. | 或罗伊与此有关 |
[25:10] | For God’s sakes, Sam. | 苍天啊 萨姆 |
[25:12] | I get it, but you can’t move. | 我明白 但你不能行动 |
[25:14] | Sam, Sam, stop, stop. | 萨姆 萨姆 停 站住 |
[25:16] | Sam, I am telling you | 萨姆 我告诉你 |
[25:18] | we have to play the hand we’ve got, okay? | 我们得利用手头资源 懂吗 |
[25:21] | You wanna find your son alive, we gotta move now. | 你想让你儿子活着回来 我们必须得现在行动 |
[25:24] | He could be inside that body shop. | 他可能就在修车店里 |
[25:26] | They found his phone. | 他们找到了他的手机 |
[25:28] | Kay? I’m Roy? | 好吗 如果我是罗伊 |
[25:29] | I’m already thinking he’s working with the police. | 我已经认为他在跟警察合作了 |
[25:32] | – Hank, I just told you– – What are you doing? | -汉克 我刚告诉你 -你在干什么 |
[25:34] | This is not reform. | 这不是改革 |
[25:37] | This isn’t why people are marching in the street, | 这不是人们上街游行的原因 |
[25:39] | why you moved to Chicago to change it. | 不是你搬来芝加哥想改变的东西 |
[25:41] | This is about doing what needs to be done to save your kid. | 这是关于为了救你孩子该做的事 |
[25:46] | Then you find him | 那你就找到他 |
[25:47] | without breaking the damn law. | 不要违法 |
[25:49] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[25:50] | We don’t get to rewrite the laws because it’s my kid. | 我们不能因为这是我的孩子就改写法律 |
[25:53] | Every victim is somebody’s kid. | 每个受害者都是别人的孩子 |
[25:57] | We do it the right way. | 我们依法办事 |
[26:05] | – Get anything? – No. | -有线索吗 -没有 |
[26:07] | No POD footage on either vehicle. No links to Roy either. | 警用监控没拍到那两辆车 也没找到罗伊的联系 |
[26:10] | Are we really waiting? | 我们真的要等吗 |
[26:11] | She’s the Deputy Sup. You heard what she said. | 她是副警司 你听到她说的话了 |
[26:13] | I did, but Boss, I mean, | 是的 但老大 |
[26:14] | we’re just gonna pretend this Roy– | 我们只能假设这个罗伊 |
[26:15] | That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 这正是我们要做的事 |
[26:17] | Boss, Darrell’s out there. | 老大 达雷尔还被绑架着 |
[26:18] | I know that you don’t think that this is– | 我知道你不认为这是 |
[26:19] | It doesn’t matter what I think, Adam. | 我怎么想无所谓 亚当 |
[26:21] | – It doesn’t matter. – Sarge. | -无所谓 -警长 |
[26:22] | Our BOLO of the woman in the video | 监控中被通缉的那个和达雷尔 |
[26:24] | with Darrell just got a hit. | 在一起的女人有消息了 |
[26:25] | Transit worker saw a woman matching her description | 交通枢纽工作人员看到一个跟她描述相符的人 |
[26:27] | squeezing through a turnstile at Jackson seven minutes ago. | 七分钟前强行钻入杰克逊站的旋转门 |
[26:29] | Call Platt. Loop in patrol. | 联系普拉特 让巡逻队过去 |
[26:31] | We’re gonna hit every stop on the blue line. | 我们要排查蓝线的所有站点 |
[26:33] | Not sure if it’s her, but she looked scared. | 不确定是否是她 但她看着很害怕 |
[26:36] | Figured I should call. | 我就觉得该联系你们 |
[26:37] | How many trains have come and gone since she’s been here? | 她到这里后来了几趟地铁 |
[26:40] | A few. | 好些了 |
[26:40] | Next one arrives in three minutes. | 下一辆三分钟后到 |
[27:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:16] | It’s okay. It’s okay. We’re the police. | 没事 没事 我们是警察 |
[27:18] | We just wanna help. It’s okay. | 我们只想帮忙 没事 |
[27:21] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[27:24] | 14. | 14岁 |
[27:30] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个男人吗 |
[27:34] | He tried to save me. | 他想救我 |
[27:41] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what they did to him. | 抱歉 我不知道他们对他做了什么 |
[27:46] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[27:50] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:02] | Sasha, do you dance at the club? | 萨莎 你在俱乐部跳舞吗 |
[28:06] | Do you meet men there? | 你在那认识男人吗 |
[28:08] | Roy brings us there. | 罗伊带我们过去 |
[28:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:14] | You said that Darrell saw you there, | 你说达雷尔看到你在那里 |
[28:16] | tried to save you, | 想救你 |
[28:17] | and then Kent showed up, threw you in the car, | 然后肯特来了 让你们上车 |
[28:20] | and took you guys to the viaduct? | 带你们去了高架桥 |
[28:22] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好的 |
[28:23] | Then what happened? | 之后发生了什么 |
[28:25] | – Roy came. – Okay. | -罗伊来了 -好 |
[28:27] | He was really mad. | 他非常生气 |
[28:30] | Found Darrell’s cell phone. | 找到了达雷尔的手机 |
[28:31] | He started screaming. | 他开始大喊大叫 |
[28:34] | He took Darrell in his car, | 他把达雷尔拉上了他的车 |
[28:37] | and me and Kent, we followed. | 我和肯特跟着他们 |
[28:39] | Followed them where? | 跟着他们去了哪里 |
[28:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:43] | There was a car on the sign. | 有一个汽车的标志 |
[28:45] | Like a mechanic. | 像机械师 |
[28:47] | Autobody shop? | 修车店吗 |
[28:49] | – Did you go inside? – No. | -你进去了吗 -没有 |
[28:52] | Roy pulled inside, | 罗伊把车停到了里面 |
[28:53] | but Kent and me waited in the car. | 但肯特和我在车里等 |
[28:57] | Roy drove back out, and Kent followed him again. | 罗伊把车开了出来 肯特又跟着他走了 |
[29:00] | Where? | 去哪了 |
[29:03] | To the water. | 去湖边 |
[29:07] | I got scared. | 我害怕了 |
[29:09] | Kent got out of the car. | 肯特下车后 |
[29:11] | And I ran. | 我就跑了 |
[29:13] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[29:15] | Okay. You said “the water,” right? | 好 你刚才说”湖边” 对吧 |
[29:18] | Do you remember how long it took to get there, | 你记得过去花了多久吗 |
[29:19] | what it looked like? | 那里看上去什么样 |
[29:21] | – It was close. – Okay. | -很近 -好 |
[29:25] | There were these giant brick gates | 那里有巨大的石头门 |
[29:28] | like a castle. | 像城堡 |
[29:29] | I think I know what she’s talking about. | 我知道她说的是哪里了 |
[29:30] | In the fourth district, there’s a power station near the lake. | 第四区 有一个发电厂在湖边 |
[29:33] | Sasha, you’re incredibly brave. | 萨莎 你非常勇敢 |
[29:36] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[29:37] | – Come on. – All right. Let’s move. | -走 -好 我们走 |
[30:16] | Body! | 有尸体 |
[30:59] | Looks like he bled out about an hour ago. | 看起来一小时前流血过多而亡 |
[31:00] | Can’t be too sure, but it hasn’t been long. | 不能确定 但死了没多久 |
[31:03] | – And he was definitely killed elsewhere. – Yeah. | -而且肯定是在别处被杀的 -嗯 |
[31:05] | Not a lot of blood near the body, | 尸体附近没有太多血 |
[31:07] | not for this level of brutality. | 经过这种折磨后本该有更多血 |
[31:09] | – All right. Thanks, Mike. – All right. | -好 谢谢 迈克 -客气 |
[31:13] | Sarge, I just talked to patrol. | 警长 我刚跟巡逻谈过 |
[31:15] | They hit the autobody shop five minutes ago. | 他们五分钟前去了修车店 |
[31:18] | No sign of Roy, but there was blood in the bathroom. A lot of it. | 没看到罗伊 但厕所里有血 很多血 |
[31:22] | – Darrell was there. – Yeah. | -达雷尔之前在那 -是啊 |
[31:24] | He took him there, tortured him, murdered him, | 他把他带过去 折磨他 杀了他 |
[31:27] | and dumped the body here. | 把尸体扔到了这里 |
[31:31] | We could have saved him. | 我们本能救下他 |
[31:37] | All right. Let’s get to work. | 好了 工作吧 |
[31:38] | I want those two men in custody by end of day. | 今天结束前我要抓到这两个人 |
[31:41] | You hear me? Find ’em. | 都听到了吗 找到他们 |
[31:43] | All right. You and Upton focus on Sasha. | 好 你和厄普顿负责萨莎 |
[31:45] | Roy isn’t just running one girl. | 罗伊不仅走私这一个女孩 |
[31:46] | This is part of his business. | 这是他的生意 |
[31:48] | Find out where the hell he’s holding those other children. | 找到他把其他孩子关在哪了 |
[31:54] | All right. She doesn’t need an audience. | 行了 她不需要别人围观 |
[31:55] | Not for this. Go to work. | 这事不需要 去工作吧 |
[31:57] | – Where is he? – Sam–Sam, listen to me. | -他在哪 -萨姆 萨姆 听我说 |
[31:59] | – Hank, where is he? – It’s an active crime scene. | -汉克 他在哪 -这里是正在调查的犯罪现场 |
[32:01] | Where’s my son? | 我的儿子在哪 |
[32:08] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[32:15] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[32:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[32:25] | I don’t know the address. | 我不知道地址 |
[32:27] | He makes us wear a blindfold when we leave. | 我们每次离开时他都让我们戴眼罩 |
[32:31] | He never lets us outside. | 他从不让我们待在外面 |
[32:34] | – I don’t know. – That’s okay. | -我不知道 -没关系 |
[32:36] | Just tell us what you do know, | 告诉我们你知道的事 |
[32:37] | what you observed when you were there. | 你在那里观察到的事 |
[32:40] | Like, is this in the city or the suburbs? | 那是在城里还是郊区 |
[32:45] | – City. – Okay. | -城里 -好的 |
[32:46] | That’s good. That’s a start. | 很好 这是个开端 |
[32:49] | How long does it take to get to the club by car? | 坐车从那里去俱乐部要多久 |
[32:52] | Ten minutes? | 十分钟 |
[32:53] | Sasha, do you remember any sights or sounds | 萨莎 你还记得任何景色或声音吗 |
[32:56] | like a train or a truck, maybe a boat horn? | 比如地铁或卡车 或者船鸣 |
[33:01] | No. | 没有 |
[33:02] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[33:04] | What about any buildings you saw, | 那你看到的建筑物呢 |
[33:06] | or a factory, billboard? | 或工厂 告示牌 |
[33:11] | There’s a sign I can see from the bathroom window. | 从厕所窗户能看到一个标志 |
[33:16] | Gc? | 写着GC |
[33:39] | I gotcha, I gotcha. | 我来 我来 |
[33:42] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[33:48] | – Clear? – Clear. | -安全吗 -安全 |
[33:49] | Moving. | 前进 |
[33:52] | Jay, we’ve got a lock. | 杰 这里有锁 |
[33:54] | – You got me? – Yep. | -你掩护我吗 -对 |
[34:45] | Tear that place apart. | 把这地方搜干净 |
[34:48] | Roy tortured Darrell to find out who he was working with. | 罗伊折磨达雷尔 为了找到他的同伙 |
[34:51] | He must’ve told him the truth, that he was working with us. | 他肯定告诉了他事实 他在与我们合作 |
[34:54] | So they killed the girls. | 所以他们杀了女孩们 |
[34:56] | They’re tying up loose ends out there. | 他们在清除后患 |
[34:58] | You find out where these two hang out, where they go. | 找出这两个平时在哪里逗留 都去哪里 |
[35:01] | Shut the city down. Close the exits. | 把城市封闭 关闭所有出口 |
[35:04] | We’re not letting ’em leave Chicago. | 我们不让他们离开芝加哥 |
[35:06] | On it, boss. | 马上 老大 |
[35:12] | Sam, we got this. | 萨姆 我们能行 |
[35:14] | Are they here? | 他们在这吗 |
[35:16] | – Just the girls. – What girls? | -只有那些姑娘们 -什么姑娘 |
[35:20] | They were trafficking underage kids. | 他们在走私未成年儿童 |
[35:22] | The girls were inside. | 那些姑娘们都在里面 |
[35:24] | We were too late. | 我们晚了一步 |
[35:27] | What kind of people– | 什么样的人 |
[35:29] | These people– | 这些禽兽 |
[35:32] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[35:34] | Darrell was trying to do the right thing, | 达雷尔想做正确的事 |
[35:37] | to help one of the young girls being trafficked. | 帮助其中一个被贩卖的年轻女孩 |
[35:40] | – He saved her. – Yeah. | -他救了她 -嗯 |
[35:41] | You understand me? He saved her. | 你知道吗 他救了她 |
[35:43] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[35:46] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[35:48] | He was. | 的确 |
[35:50] | He was a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[35:52] | But he made so many mistakes, you know? | 但他犯了那么多错 知道吗 |
[35:54] | And I just thought that he needed to fail and learn. | 我只是以为他需要栽个跟头 吸取教训 |
[35:58] | And here we are. | 结果却落得这种下场 |
[36:00] | You should go home. | 你应该回家 |
[36:02] | You gotta take care of yourself now. | 你现在应该照顾好自己 |
[36:06] | What am I gonna do there? | 我在家能干什么 |
[36:08] | Sit alone and plan the funeral? | 一个人坐着计划葬礼吗 |
[36:10] | It’s just best to stay busy. | 最好让自己忙起来 |
[36:14] | ‘Cause when the music stops, | 因为当一切静下来后 |
[36:17] | well, that’s when the pain hits. | 那时心痛才会来袭 |
[36:20] | At least–I mean, that’s how it was for me with my son. | 至少 我在我儿子那时是这样 |
[36:35] | You can say it, Hank. | 你可以说 汉克 |
[36:38] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[36:42] | – I killed my son. – Sam. | -我害死了我儿子 -萨姆 |
[36:44] | And those girls. | 还有这些女孩 |
[36:47] | Say it. I was trying to do the right thing, | 说吧 我想做正确的事 |
[36:49] | and I killed him. | 却害死了他 |
[36:52] | – Sam, I am so sorry for your loss– – Just–just– | -萨姆 请节哀 -就 就 |
[37:02] | Their names are Kent Darby and Roy Walton. | 他们叫肯特·达比和罗伊·沃顿 |
[37:06] | Each are wanted on four counts of sex trafficking, | 每个人都面临四项指控 性走私 |
[37:09] | kidnapping, criminal sexual abuse of minors, | 绑架 性虐待未成年人 |
[37:13] | as well as multiple counts of drug trafficking | 以及多次走私毒品 |
[37:15] | and multiple homicides. | 和多重谋杀罪 |
[37:17] | We think they’re armed, | 我们认为他们持有武器 |
[37:19] | and they’re gonna try and leave the state. | 他们会试图离开本州 |
[37:21] | If patrol blocks the pathways out, | 如果巡警把出口封锁了 |
[37:23] | we hit from within. | 那我们就从内部突击 |
[37:25] | We’re crashing every last known we’ve ID’d | 我们搜查所有已知的 |
[37:27] | for both Roy and Kent. | 罗伊与肯特的住所 |
[37:28] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[37:29] | We managed to ID seven suspected LKAs | 我们找到了七个可能的最后已知住所 |
[37:32] | as well as four properties that Roy and Kent frequent. | 以及四处罗伊和肯特常去的地方 |
[37:35] | Possible stash houses. | 可能是藏匿屋 |
[37:36] | Narcotics will accompany us to each. | 缉毒组会跟我们去每个窝点 |
[37:39] | We have teams of eight. | 八人一组 |
[37:40] | Each team will hit two locations. | 每组突袭两个窝点 |
[37:41] | Intelligence will hit the first location with just their team. | 情报组会单独突击第一个窝点 |
[37:44] | Second location, we pair up. | 第二个窝点 我们一起上 |
[37:46] | All right, we’re gonna conduct simultaneous breaches | 好了 我们会同时突击 |
[37:48] | on our first round of targets. | 第一个目标地 |
[37:49] | Zone 6 will be a primary zone for all traffic. | 第六区是所有人行动的主要区域 |
[37:52] | Make your calls clear and uniform. | 保持通讯清晰 统一 |
[37:54] | Within a block of our target, our lights go dark. | 在距离目标地一街区处 关闭所有灯 |
[37:56] | Street lights go down as soon as we’re in position. | 等我们就位后关闭街灯 |
[37:58] | Intelligence member at the head of the spear. | 情报组成员领队 |
[38:00] | – We crash on our count. – Listen to me. | -听我们的命令突袭 -听我说 |
[38:02] | Everybody stay ready, and we don’t gotta get ready. | 大家都时刻准备好 就不用到地准备了 |
[38:04] | And we all come right back here tonight. | 我们今晚都能平安回来 |
[38:05] | – Is that clear? – Clear, sir. | -听明白了吗 -明白 长官 |
[38:06] | All right. Let’s move. | 好 行动 |
[38:17] | Okay. We play this by the book. | 挺好 我们依法办事 |
[38:20] | Every place we hit, we hit with a warrant. | 突击的每一处 都要有搜查令 |
[38:24] | We do pre-surveillance and an undercover pass before we hit. | 我们突击前先事先监控 让便衣去探路 |
[38:28] | We are not letting anything get in our way. | 我们不能让任何人坏了我们的事 |
[38:46] | Alpha Team in position. Holding. | A队就位 等待命令 |
[38:49] | Team Bravo in position. | B队就位 |
[38:50] | Team Charlie in position. | C队就位 |
[38:52] | Alpha Team, permission to breach. | A队 准许突击 |
[38:54] | Bravo Team, permission to breach. | B队 准许突击 |
[38:56] | Charlie, David, Edward teams, permission to breach. | CDE队 准许突击 |
[39:08] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[39:11] | Go. | 上 |
[39:14] | Police! Hands where I can see ’em! | 警察 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[39:16] | – Do not move! – I got a runner going left. | -别动 -有人往左边逃了 |
[39:18] | Up against the wall! | 靠墙站好 |
[39:19] | – Hands! – Move! | -举起手来 -上 |
[39:21] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[39:23] | On me, on me. | 跟着我 跟着我 |
[39:25] | Move right, move right. Go. | 往右 往右 上 |
[39:26] | Moving right. Move. | 往右 上 |
[39:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:29] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[39:30] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[39:31] | Turn around. Get against the wall. | 转身 靠墙站着 |
[39:34] | Let’s go. I got one coming out. | 走 我押人出来了 |
[39:41] | Up against the wall. | 靠墙站 |
[39:44] | This is Team Charlie. | 这里是C队 |
[39:44] | Target Two house is a negative without incident. | 二号窝点未发现目标 未发现违法事件 |
[39:46] | Searching the premises now. | 正在搜索建筑 |
[39:48] | Team David, Target Four house is a negative on targets. | D队 四号窝点未发现目标 |
[39:51] | One gun recovered. | 找到一把枪 |
[39:52] | This ain’t over. Let’s go. | 这还没完 我们走 |
[39:55] | Scene secure. Premises being searched now. | 现场安全 正在搜查建筑 |
[39:57] | I’m on route to my second location | 我正在去第二个目标窝点 |
[39:58] | for an undercover pass, Target Nine house. | 作为便衣探路 九号窝点 |
[40:12] | Alpha Team. | A队 |
[40:13] | Two offenders in custody, not the targets. | 逮捕两名嫌犯 未发现目标 |
[40:15] | Bulk narcotics recovered. | 发现大量毒品 |
[40:16] | Location secure. | 现场已封锁 |
[40:22] | Team Edward secure. | E队安全 |
[40:23] | Individuals in custody. No offenders on scene. | 逮捕嫌犯 未发现目标 |
[40:26] | Team Bravo, negative on Target One house. | B队 一号窝点未发现异常 |
[40:29] | Heading to second location, Target Nine house. | 正在去第二个目标地 九号窝点 |
[40:32] | Copy you, Ruzek. I’m at the second location. | 收到 鲁塞克 我已经到了第二个目标地 |
[40:34] | I’ll drop anchor. Narc team’s on route. | 我先停车 缉毒组正在赶来 |
[40:36] | Officer? | 警官 |