时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | My dad used to take me and Will here | 我和威尔小时候 |
[00:13] | all the time when we were kids. | 我爸爸经常带我们来这儿 |
[00:14] | It’s like the seventh year in a row | 这是连续第七年 |
[00:15] | that we’ve been here for his birthday. | 我们来这里给他庆祝生日了 |
[00:16] | I’m honored. | 我太荣幸了 |
[00:18] | The bartender, Marco, he’s like 90-something. | 酒保马可 他得有90岁了吧 |
[00:20] | He still makes a great martini, | 他调的马提尼还是非常好喝 |
[00:21] | but he mixes me and Will up every time he sees us. | 但每次看见我们 他总会把我和威尔搞混 |
[00:24] | It’s awesome. | 好玩极了 |
[00:25] | Does Marco know his way around a whisky sour, | 马可会调威士忌酸酒吗 |
[00:27] | – is the question? – Yes, he does. | -这才是问题 -他会 |
[00:31] | This line is taking forever. | 这队走得真够慢的 |
[00:32] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[00:33] | Hold on. | 坐好了 |
[00:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[00:36] | You don’t have to stray. | 你不用绕路 |
[00:42] | Dude, it won’t fit. | 老哥 这停不下 |
[00:44] | Just badge the valet, we’ll get a trophy spot, | 你给泊车的亮一下警徽 我们肯定停个好地方 |
[00:46] | – end of story. – I got this. | -这多省事 -我能行 |
[00:53] | Well, that was the curb. | 撞到马路牙子了 |
[00:54] | But, you’re adorable. | 但你很可爱 |
[00:57] | I’m not sure that was a compliment. | 我不确定这是表扬我 |
[01:02] | How’s that for a compliment? | 这个表扬怎么样 |
[01:04] | Honestly, I’m not sure if you meant it. | 说实话 我不确定你是真心实意的 |
[01:06] | You kind of phoned it in. | 你有点敷衍 |
[01:14] | Was the second bottle of red my bad decision | 第二瓶红酒是我的坏主意 |
[01:17] | or your bad decision? | 还是你的坏主意 |
[01:17] | I’m pretty sure it was mutual. | 我相信是两个人共同的决定 |
[01:19] | Morning, campers. | 早啊 坐了一晚上吧 |
[01:20] | Someone’s got the Irish flu. | 有人看来头疼呢 |
[01:22] | Hailey? Hold up, come here. | 海莉 等等 过来 |
[01:26] | Voight’s looking for you. | 博伊特找你 |
[01:27] | About last night. | 是昨晚的事 |
[01:29] | Class you were supposed to teach. | 你应该去教的课 |
[01:31] | You know… | 知道吗… |
[01:32] | not everyone gets picked to be a guest instructor | 不是谁都能被选去到警察学院 |
[01:34] | at the academy. | 做客座讲师的 |
[01:36] | I got that covered. Was there a problem? | 我安排好别人去了 有问题吗 |
[01:39] | Did you know Voight was gonna be there? | 你知道博伊特会去吗 |
[01:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:48] | This is a total Ruzek move, am I right? | 这是鲁塞克的招 我说对吧 |
[01:51] | Oh, God, absolutely. | 天啊 绝对的 |
[01:53] | I think I have some in my desk. | 我想我桌上有点 |
[01:55] | Yes, please. | 太好了 |
[02:01] | Hey, Sarge, you got a sec? | 警长 你有时间吗 |
[02:03] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[02:04] | Um…I just wanted to talk to you about | 我是想和你说一下 |
[02:06] | – what happened last night. – Everything okay? | -昨天晚上的事 -一切顺利吗 |
[02:08] | Yeah, just something personal came up. | 我临时有点个人私事 |
[02:11] | Anything of concern? | 是什么严重的事吗 |
[02:13] | No, it was just a dinner. | 不是 就是一顿饭 |
[02:15] | I’m really sorry, Sarge. | 我很抱歉 警长 |
[02:17] | 97% of the class still needs to be trained, you’re good. | 学员里的97%还是需要训练 没事 |
[02:20] | Sarge, call came over the zone. | 警长 我们接到这片区域的报警电话 |
[02:21] | Home invasion in progress, Goethe and Stone. | 正在发生非法侵入 歌德路靠近斯通路 |
[02:24] | Sounds like the same crew we’ve been tracking. | 听着像是我们一直追踪的那伙人 |
[02:25] | All right, put us down responding. | 好 告知我们去响应 |
[02:26] | Have patrol hold down that perimeter, let’s go. | 让巡警守住那一带 我们走 |
[02:34] | All right, bring me up to speed. | 汇报一下情况 |
[02:36] | Neighbors heard a gunshot. | 邻居听到一声枪响 |
[02:37] | Saw a man from the back entering the home. | 看到一个人从后面进了房子 |
[02:39] | Not sure if anyone’s inside. | 不确定家里有没有人 |
[02:40] | Vehicle in the garage? | 车库里的车呢 |
[02:42] | Registered to the homeowners. | 是房主名下的 |
[02:44] | All right, Kim and I got the back. | 金和我守住后面 |
[02:45] | – You four take the front. – Copy that. | -你们四个去前门 -收到 |
[03:01] | Body. | 尸体 |
[03:02] | I got a weapon here. | 这里有枪 |
[03:09] | He’s got a pulse. You guys go, I got this. | 他还有脉搏 你们继续 我来处理 |
[03:12] | 5021 George, got a man down inside. | 5021G 里面有个男人倒地 |
[03:14] | GSW to the chest, roll an ambo. | 胸部枪伤 叫辆救护车来 |
[03:15] | We’re gonna keep clearing. | 我们会继续搜索 |
[03:45] | – Whoa, whoa, wait. – Go away! | -等等 -走开 |
[03:47] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[03:49] | We’re the police, we’re the police. | 我们是警察 我们是警察 |
[03:50] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来救你的 |
[03:51] | It’s okay, put the bat down. | 没事了 把球棒放下 |
[03:53] | – It’s okay. – Gonna keep clearing. | -没事了 -我继续搜索 |
[03:54] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[03:57] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗 |
[03:57] | They’re gone, they’re gone. | 走了 走了 |
[03:59] | They’re gone, they’re gone, they’re gone. | 走了 走了 走了 |
[04:00] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[04:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[04:04] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[04:08] | Aw, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[04:09] | You’re safe now, you’re safe. | 你安全了 安全了 |
[04:12] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[04:21] | Hey, can you guys give us a sec? | 你们能让我们单独说两句话吗 |
[04:25] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 |
[04:27] | Megan, your husband made it to the hospital. | 梅根 你丈夫到医院了 |
[04:30] | They’re rushing him in to surgery. | 他们正带他去做手术 |
[04:31] | They said his vitals look good. | 他们说他的生命体征还不错 |
[04:33] | We’re gonna have one of our officers | 我们会安排一位警官 |
[04:34] | drive you there to meet him. | 开车送你去见他 |
[04:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | We understand how hard this must be, | 我们理解这有多么艰难 |
[04:39] | but if you could just try to tell us what happened. | 但希望你能告诉我们所发生的事 |
[04:42] | I was on my way to work. | 我正要去上班 |
[04:45] | I forgot my phone. | 忘带手机了 |
[04:48] | I came back… | 我返回来… |
[04:50] | parked in our garage. | 停到我们的车库 |
[04:52] | Next thing you know, there’s a gun at my neck. | 接下来就有把枪顶住了我的脖子 |
[04:55] | And a glove around my mouth. | 一个手套捂住了我的嘴 |
[04:59] | And a guy demanding I punch in our security code. | 一个人要我输入我们的安保密码 |
[05:03] | – It was just one person? – There were two. | -就一个人吗 -有两个 |
[05:05] | A huge guy who was in charge. | 一个大块头是领头的 |
[05:08] | Both had–um–those ski masks over their heads. | 两个人都… 头上都戴着那种滑雪头套 |
[05:13] | The big one pushed me inside, | 大块头把我推进房子 |
[05:14] | wanted to know where I kept my jewelry. | 想知道我把珠宝放在哪里 |
[05:17] | That’s when– | 就在那时… |
[05:19] | that’s when my husband came down the stairs. | 就在那时我丈夫从楼上下来 |
[05:22] | He had his gun. | 他拿着枪 |
[05:24] | Peter yelled at the guy | 彼得冲着那家伙喊道 |
[05:26] | to put his down… | 把枪放下 |
[05:29] | but then he just shot him. | 但他就朝他开枪了 |
[05:32] | Peter had no time to react, | 彼得没时间反应 |
[05:34] | he just collapsed and– | 就直接倒下了 |
[05:39] | It’s okay, take your time. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[05:44] | The other one started screaming “No, no.” | 另一个人开始喊”不 不” |
[05:46] | I guess he got nervous. | 我想他紧张了 |
[05:47] | I went to my husband, | 我朝我丈夫跑过去 |
[05:50] | but the big one grabbed me. | 但那个大个子抓住了我 |
[05:52] | Pulled me off of him, punched me. | 把我拖走了 还打我 |
[05:56] | He pushed me to the safe up in Peter’s office. | 他把我推到了彼得办公室的保险柜前 |
[05:58] | I gave him the code. | 我给了他密码 |
[06:00] | They took everything, ran out fast. | 他们把保险柜洗劫一空 飞速逃跑了 |
[06:05] | I was frozen. | 我吓呆了 |
[06:06] | I didn’t know if they were still in the house. | 我不知道他们是否还在屋里 |
[06:07] | I should have gone to Peter. | 我应该去找彼得的 |
[06:10] | I should have helped him. | 我应该帮他 |
[06:21] | I’ll follow up with her at Med, | 我陪她去医院 |
[06:22] | see what else I can pull. | 看看还能问出什么 |
[06:23] | She mention how these guys talk? | 她提过这些人说话的方式吗 |
[06:25] | – Any accents? – Nothing that stood out. | -有口音吗 -没什么特别的 |
[06:27] | We’re thinking it’s the same crew | 我们觉得这跟抢劫前两家的 |
[06:28] | from the first two houses. | 是同一伙人 |
[06:30] | A big hot-head that’s in charge, | 一个性急的大个子发号施令 |
[06:32] | and a quiet one who takes his orders. | 还有个闷罐子听命行事 |
[06:33] | And the hot-head did the shooting? | 是性急的人开的枪吗 |
[06:35] | Yeah, the other guy had a gun, | 对 另一个人也有枪 |
[06:36] | but he didn’t use it. | 但他没用 |
[06:38] | So the neighbors say that she saw an offender | 邻居说她看到嫌犯 |
[06:39] | jump in an empty silver BMW. | 跳上了一辆空的银色宝马 |
[06:41] | Didn’t catch the tags, but I’m checking all | 没看到牌照 但我在尽快查 |
[06:43] | the hot sheets for stolen Beamers ASAP. | 所有失窃宝马的报案记录 |
[06:45] | I’m gonna check PODs | 我去查监控录像和 |
[06:46] | and private security in the area. | 这一区域的私人安保摄像头 |
[06:47] | Good. The timing between hits is getting shorter. | 很好 两次抢劫的间隔时间变短了 |
[06:51] | I mean, that’s the second one this week. | 这是本周第二次了 |
[06:54] | These pricks are starting | 这些混蛋开始觉得 |
[06:54] | to think they own this neighborhood. | 他们是这个社区的老大了 |
[06:58] | So, the witness was spot on about the BMW. | 目击者对宝马的描述很准确 |
[07:01] | These are the best shots | 这是我们从门铃摄像头 |
[07:02] | that we got from the doorbell cam. | 找到的最清楚的视频 |
[07:04] | The small offender | 那个小个子嫌犯 |
[07:06] | gets away with a bag of stolen goods. | 带着一包赃物逃走了 |
[07:07] | The other offender hops in this car | 另一名嫌犯跳上了这辆车 |
[07:09] | and the tags come back to a recent stolen | 查牌照发现这辆车最近在 |
[07:11] | from Lake Forest. | 森林湖被偷了 |
[07:12] | It’s a dead end after that, my friends. | 除此之外没有其他线索了 伙计们 |
[07:14] | Well, we got an inventory of what was stolen? | 我们有被偷物品的清单吗 |
[07:15] | Well, it was insured, so list is pretty detailed. | 他们投了保 所以清单很详细 |
[07:18] | They mostly got Megan’s jewelry– | 梅根被偷走的大部分是珠宝 |
[07:20] | Peter Harper’s another story. | 彼得·哈珀的就不一样了 |
[07:22] | They got his Submariner Rolex. | 他们拿走了他的劳力士潜航者型腕表 |
[07:25] | Diamond bezel and lugs. | 带钻石边框和表耳 |
[07:28] | That’s at least 50 dimes. | 至少值五万块 |
[07:30] | Maybe those guys knew about the Rolex. | 也许这些人知道他们家有劳力士 |
[07:32] | You know, maybe these hits aren’t random. | 也许这些抢劫不是随机的 |
[07:33] | Every place that’s been hit | 每个被抢劫的地方 |
[07:34] | has had a safe and specific valuables. | 都有保险柜和特定的贵重物品 |
[07:36] | These guys are obviously doing their homework. | 这些人显然做过功课 |
[07:38] | So if we figure out how, | 所以如果我们查出他们的方法 |
[07:40] | – maybe we can catch them. – Alright. | -也许就能抓住他们 -好 |
[07:41] | – Check out some POD footage I’ve been looking at. – Okay. | -看看我一直在看的这些监控录像 -好 |
[07:44] | So, this is our Beamer. | 这是我们要找的宝马 |
[07:47] | Plates are confirmed, you can’t see the occupants. | 车牌已确认 但你看不到车里的人 |
[07:49] | And this is I90, 11:17 a.M. | 这是90号州际公路 上午11点17分 |
[07:52] | It’s 25 minutes after the Harper robbery. | 这是哈珀家劫案发生后25分钟 |
[07:55] | The Beamer gets off at West Lawn, heads south. | 宝马从西坪出口下来 朝南开去 |
[07:58] | Now… there’s three pawn shops, | 这里 在那个出口的一英里半径内 |
[08:01] | and a couple of thrift stores | 有三家当铺 |
[08:02] | within one mile radius of that exit. | 还有几家旧货店 |
[08:04] | I don’t think that’s a coincidence. | 我觉得这不是巧合 |
[08:05] | Yeah, check it out. | 对 查查看 |
[08:06] | All right, divide and conquer. | 好 一个一个来 |
[08:11] | Oh, break in the case. | 案件之外的收获 |
[08:12] | Burgess found a vintage Moon Dreamer doll | 伯吉斯在米奇二手礼品店 |
[08:14] | for Makayla at Mickey’s Second-Hand Gift Shop. | 给玛凯拉找到了一个古董月光梦想家娃娃 |
[08:17] | I hated those dolls. | 我讨厌那些娃娃 |
[08:18] | She say anything else– anything helpful? | 她说了其他有用的信息吗 |
[08:20] | Nope, she’s 0 for 2. | 没有 她查了两家店 一无所获 |
[08:22] | Oh, it’s better than us, what are we? 0 for 4? | 比我们好 我们查了几家 四家 |
[08:24] | 5. | 五家 |
[08:28] | Hey. Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[08:30] | Jeff Tolan. Business or pleasure? | 我是杰夫·托兰 公干还是观光 |
[08:33] | Business. We’re chasing a robbery. | 公干 我们在查一起抢劫案 |
[08:34] | We need to see your inventory books. | 我们需要看你的库存表 |
[08:36] | No, nothing’s come my way or I would have reported it. | 不用 我这里没有 否则我会上报的 |
[08:41] | Two years ago, I had a punk come in trying to move | 两年前 有个混蛋进来想拿走这些 |
[08:44] | these fake American Buffalo gold pieces. | 假的美国水牛金币 |
[08:46] | We worked with Detective Borkowski. | 我们跟博科夫斯基警探合作过 |
[08:49] | Out of area north. | 他是北区的 |
[08:50] | Do you know Borkowski? ‘Cause the guy’s a mensch. | 你认识博科夫斯基吗 这家伙人不错 |
[08:52] | Hey, do you like rare coins? | 你喜欢稀有钱币吗 |
[08:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:56] | Has anyone come in trying to sell this? | 有人进来卖这个吗 |
[08:58] | That’s a Rolex Submariner. | 那是块劳力士潜航者 |
[09:01] | I would stab a guy for one of those. | 我愿意为了这块表杀人 |
[09:04] | I’m kidding, no I haven’t seen it. | 开玩笑的 我没见过 |
[09:07] | All right, look, we’re looking for a two-man robbery crew. | 好 听着 我们在找一个两人抢劫团伙 |
[09:09] | One guy’s taller, the other guy’s shorter. | 一个高 一个矮 |
[09:11] | They’re driving a BMW. | 他们开着一辆宝马 |
[09:13] | A silver BMW? | 银色宝马吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:17] | When I went to get coffee this morning, | 我今天上午去买咖啡时 |
[09:18] | I saw this dope silver Beamer parked right in front. | 看到一辆银色涂装的宝马就停在前面 |
[09:21] | I think I saw two guys inside. | 我好像看到里面有两个人 |
[09:22] | Hey, Blaster, do me a favor. Hang that Strat and shut up. | 小爆 帮我个忙 把那吉他挂起来然后闭嘴 |
[09:24] | – Wait, what’s your name? – Tom. | -等等 你叫什么 -汤姆 |
[09:26] | Everyone calls me Blaster. | 人人都叫我小爆 |
[09:27] | What time you see the Beamer? | 你什么时候看到那辆宝马的 |
[09:28] | Around 11:30. | 11点半左右 |
[09:30] | That’s usually when I go get coffee. | 我总是那个时间去买咖啡 |
[09:32] | That’s when my girl, Melissa, starts her shift | 那是我女友梅丽莎上班的时间 |
[09:33] | over at Java on Rose. | 就在罗斯街的爪哇咖啡 |
[09:35] | You remember anything else about the car? | 你还记得其他关于这辆车的事吗 |
[09:36] | Just that it wasn’t mine. | 只记得那不是我的车 |
[09:40] | If anything else comes up, let us know. | 如果你想起其他事 告诉我们 |
[09:47] | Is it just me, or was Tolan | 是只有我吗 还是托兰 |
[09:48] | a little too nervous about that silver BMW? | 对银色宝马过于紧张了 |
[09:50] | Nervous, defensive, paranoid. | 紧张 抗拒 多疑 |
[09:52] | All the above. | 全都有 |
[09:54] | Okay, come on, here we go. | 来吧 看这个 |
[09:56] | Jeff Tolan has a nice little sheet. | 杰夫·托兰有案底 |
[09:58] | Two felony thefts, | 两项重罪偷窃 |
[09:59] | and he’s out on a one year parole for a distro charge. | 他现在因贩毒进行一年假释 |
[10:02] | He forgot to mention that. | 他忘了提这点 |
[10:04] | Let’s see what else… | 看看还有什么 |
[10:05] | He… | 他… |
[10:07] | used to own a jewelry store on Maxwell, went bankrupt. | 以前在麦斯威尔有家珠宝店 破产了 |
[10:10] | Two divorces, child care and alimony. | 两次离婚 孩子的抚养费和赡养费 |
[10:13] | Sounds like a guy in need of some quick cash. | 看来这家伙急需一些钱 |
[10:15] | And there he is. | 他出来了 |
[10:17] | Okay, Tolan, let’s see if you’re stupid enough | 好 托兰 看你是否蠢到 |
[10:19] | to take us to your partners. | 会带我们去见你的同伙 |
[10:52] | Sarge, we’ve got eyes on our possible fence, | 警长 我们在跟踪可能嫌犯 |
[10:53] | Jeff Tolan. | 杰夫·托兰 |
[10:54] | He just parked at the old Shawnville Mall, | 他刚把车停到了旧的肖恩维尔商场 |
[10:56] | – could be a meet. – Do your thing. Keep me posted. | -可能是见同伙 -你们继续 随时通知我 |
[10:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:00] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[11:04] | Put your hands in the air, don’t move. | 举起手来 别动 |
[11:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:10] | It’s okay, I come in peace. | 没事 我没有恶意 |
[11:13] | I want to help, I know the guys that you want. | 我想帮忙 我知道你们要找的人 |
[11:15] | All right? But they’re watching me. | 好吗 但他们在监视我 |
[11:16] | I gotta be careful. | 我得多加小心 |
[11:20] | Can you get me out of here now? | 现在你们能带我离开这里了吗 |
[11:23] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:29] | All right, a couple weeks ago, a guy named RJ approached me. | 好 两周前 一个叫RJ的家伙找到了我 |
[11:32] | He’s a big white dude. He did all the talking. | 他是个壮实的白人 他负责说话 |
[11:34] | He had a teenager with him, this Mexican kid. | 他身边有个少年 墨西哥孩子 |
[11:37] | The kid hung on his every word. Very obedient. | 那孩子相信他说的每句话 非常服从 |
[11:40] | I can’t imagine they’re there to hock a guitar. | 很难想象他们是去那买吉他的 |
[11:42] | They wanted to unload ruby earrings. | 他们想出手一对红宝石耳环 |
[11:45] | I’m talking high line, pure, vibrant red primo stones | 我说的是高级 超纯 光泽极佳的一等宝石 |
[11:49] | set in 18-karat white gold. | 镶嵌在18K白金上 |
[11:51] | Like these? | 这样的吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:54] | Those were stolen from a Gold Coast home three weeks ago. | 这些是三周前在金色海岸的人家里被偷的 |
[11:56] | Last house these guys hit, they shot the husband | 他们抢劫的最后一家人 丈夫被崩了 |
[11:58] | and brutally beat the wife. | 妻子被严重殴打 |
[12:01] | Well, I’m aware of that now. | 现在我知道了 |
[12:02] | I wasn’t at the time. | 但当时我不知道 |
[12:04] | Okay, did you move the rubies? | 好吧 那你转手了红宝石吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah, they were worth 75k. | 当然 那些值七万五 |
[12:08] | I had a buyer in New York that wired me the money. | 纽约的一个买家把钱电汇给了我 |
[12:10] | And RJ showed up this morning? | RJ今天早上来了吗 |
[12:12] | With your Rolex. I took a photo of it. | 带着你的劳力士 我拍照了 |
[12:14] | And I’m supposed to be shopping a buyer. | 我本来应该去寻找买家 |
[12:17] | Look, we have a meet scheduled for tomorrow at noon. | 听着 我们约了明天中午见面 |
[12:19] | Here’s what I’m thinking. | 我的想法是 |
[12:20] | I’m thinking… you guys wire me up. | 我在想 你们给我戴监听 |
[12:23] | We catch the exchange. Win-win, right? | 我们在交易时被抓 双赢 对吧 |
[12:25] | You get a high profile bust, | 你们能有个高调的抓脏 |
[12:27] | and I can pick up my kids from school. | 我能去学校接孩子 |
[12:28] | And in the meantime, we wipe your felony charge? | 而且与此同时 我们撤销你的重罪指控 |
[12:32] | You know, I spoke with Detective Borkowski. | 我跟博考斯基警探谈了谈 |
[12:34] | His memory of you isn’t as fond as yours is of him. | 他对你的看法 不像你对他印象这么好 |
[12:37] | He says your fingers are stickier than | 他说你的手比 |
[12:38] | the burglars trying to move the merch. | 想出手盗窃物的强盗还脏 |
[12:41] | Anything you want to tell us, Jeff? | 你有什么想说的吗 杰夫 |
[12:44] | Come on, man, you want our help? | 来吧 老兄 你想要我们的帮忙 |
[12:46] | Just come clean, you screw these guys over? | 坦白吧 你骗这些人了吗 |
[12:51] | Maybe a smidge. | 或许一点点吧 |
[12:53] | The New York guy wired me 60, I said it was 50, | 纽约的那个人给我汇了六万 我说是五万 |
[12:56] | and I gave them their cut from that. | 我按照五万把分成给他们了 |
[13:03] | It’s an email from RJ. | RJ的邮件 |
[13:08] | The meet’s still on for tomorrow. | 还是明天中午见 |
[13:09] | – Why is he messaging you? – That he changed the location. | -那他为什么发信息给你 -他改了地点 |
[13:13] | Has he changed the location before? | 他以前改过地点吗 |
[13:15] | No. | 没有 |
[13:17] | From where to where, tell us exactly. | 从哪里改到了哪里 告诉我们具体位置 |
[13:21] | Where was the original meet set? | 原来交易定在哪里 |
[13:23] | The Bean, Millennium Park. It’s crowded. | 大豆子 千禧公园 人很多 |
[13:25] | Now, RJ wants to meet Tolan | 现在RJ想在卡博利尼街 |
[13:27] | under lower Canal off Cabrini Street. | 运河的下游见杰夫 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | From high pedestrian traffic to desolate. | 从人流量大的地方改到僻静处 |
[13:32] | The place screams hit. | 这地方看起来就像搞暗杀的 |
[13:34] | And there’s no way we can stay close enough. | 我们不可能保持足够近的距离 |
[13:35] | It’s a surveillance nightmare. | 是个监控噩梦 |
[13:37] | Tolan’s been skimming from the top, | 托兰一直从中捞好处 |
[13:38] | stealing from them. | 偷他们的钱 |
[13:39] | – This could be payback. – Okay, so… | -这可能是报复 -好吧 那 |
[13:41] | What’s the play? | 有什么计划 |
[13:42] | It’s too risky, and there’s too many variables. | 太冒险了 变量太多 |
[13:44] | We should hold him, and chase other leads. | 我们应该关着他 寻找其他线索 |
[13:46] | Hailey? | 海莉你觉得呢 |
[13:50] | It’s the safest bet. | 这是最安全的做法 |
[13:51] | If things go south, we’re picking up a body. | 如果事情出岔子 我们可能就要收尸了 |
[13:54] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[13:55] | Our home invasion just upgraded to murder. | 入室抢劫刚升级成了入室抢劫谋杀 |
[13:58] | Peter Harper just flatlined at Med. | 彼得·哈珀在医院去世了 |
[14:02] | Well we don’t have time to play it safe. | 我们没时间打安全牌了 |
[14:04] | We’re using Tolan as bait. | 用托兰做诱饵 |
[14:09] | Okay, Tolan. | 好吧 托兰 |
[14:11] | This is gonna record everything. | 这个会录下一切 |
[14:12] | So keep this in sight. | 所以放在能看见的地方 |
[14:14] | – No wires? – No wires. | -没有监听器吗 -没有 |
[14:19] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[14:22] | Except for this, um… | 只是这辆 |
[14:24] | this white car, yeah. | 这辆白色的车 |
[14:26] | – What white car? – There was a white car | -什么白色的车 -昨晚有辆白色的车 |
[14:28] | that was circling my house last night–like a few times. | 在我家周围绕了好几圈 |
[14:32] | And… I couldn’t see inside. | 我看不到里面 |
[14:35] | Look, you don’t think RJ’s setting me up, do you? | 你们不会觉得RJ在给我下套吧 |
[14:38] | I-it’s normal to change a meet, right? | 这是个普通的交易会面 对吧 |
[14:40] | Based on my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[14:41] | people don’t usually kill people that are about | 人们不会杀了即将要 |
[14:43] | to give them a lot of money. | 给他们一大笔钱的人 |
[14:44] | Well, yeah, unless they think you’re ripping them off. | 没错 除非他们认为你在偷他们的钱 |
[14:49] | We’re gonna be right there. | 我们也会在那里 |
[14:50] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[14:53] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[15:08] | I’ve got a good signal. | 我这里信号很好 |
[15:12] | Same here, Sarge, everything’s quiet. | 这里也是 警长 风平浪静 |
[15:15] | Copy. Jay, you set? | 收到 杰 你准备好了吗 |
[15:18] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Copy. | -嗯 我很好 -收到 |
[15:19] | It’s supposed to go down in two minutes. | 交易应该两分钟后开始 |
[15:26] | You think we’d be doing all this | 你觉得如果团伙在 |
[15:27] | if the crew was hitting Englewood? | 恩格尔伍德作案 我们还会这样吗 |
[15:30] | No. | 不 |
[15:32] | Sarge, I got a white van slow rolling my way. | 警长 我看到一辆白色货车朝我开来 |
[15:35] | Both occupants are looking around. | 车内两个人都在东张西望 |
[15:37] | I got tags. | 我看到车牌了 |
[15:38] | 5021 Eddie, run Illinois plates for me. | 5021E 查伊利诺伊车牌 |
[15:40] | YDH842 Young David Henry, 842. | |
[15:44] | Sarge, the passenger’s holding something shiny. | 警长 副驾驶拿着亮闪闪的东西 |
[15:46] | Looks like a weapon, we got to move in. | 看起来像武器 我们得进去 |
[15:47] | Wait, Jay, we’re running plates. | 等等 杰 我们在查车牌 |
[15:49] | All right, I’m just gonna get closer for a better eye. | 好吧 我只是过去看得清楚点 |
[15:52] | Jay, are you sure you saw a weapon? | 杰 你确定你看到武器了吗 |
[15:54] | I got a white car going towards Tolan, | 我看到白色的车朝托兰开去 |
[15:56] | and Tolan said he saw a white vehicle | 托兰也说他昨晚看到白车 |
[15:58] | circling his house, too. | 在他家周围绕圈 |
[15:59] | He said he saw a car, this is a van. | 他说看到了轿车 这是货车 |
[16:01] | If we don’t move in and we’re wrong, he’s dead. | 如果我们现在不进去 还错了 他就死了 |
[16:05] | – I’m moving in. – Hailey, stand down. | -我进去了 -海莉 别动 |
[16:07] | Let the van pass, we’re running the plate. | 让货车进去 我们在查车牌 |
[16:18] | Chicago P.D., get your hands up. | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[16:24] | Keep your eyes on me. | 眼睛看着我 |
[16:25] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 手放在我能看到的地方 |
[16:27] | What the hell is this? | 这算什么情况 |
[16:36] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[16:37] | Looking for our job site on Cortez Street. | 在科特斯街上找一个工作地点 |
[16:40] | That’s a block over. | 那离这里一个街区远 |
[16:41] | Told you. | 我就说了 |
[16:44] | Stand down, it’s a negative. | 接触戒备 假警报 |
[16:51] | Have a nice day. | 祝你们今天愉快 |
[17:00] | This thing’s gone from bad to worse. | 这事从糟糕升级到更严重了 |
[17:02] | His cover’s blown, R.J. saw the police activity. | 他被发现了 RJ看到了警察活动 |
[17:09] | It’s my bad, really. I, uh–I saw what I saw, | 是我的错 真的 我看到了那些 |
[17:11] | and based on what we know about Tolan, | 基于我们对托兰的了解 |
[17:13] | I just didn’t think we had a choice. | 我觉得我们没有其他选择 |
[17:15] | All right, I get it. | 好 我明白 |
[17:17] | – We’ll find another way. – Okay. | -我们找别的方法 -好 |
[17:19] | Hailey, hold up. | 海莉 等等 |
[17:26] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:28] | You scared them off. | 你吓跑了他们 |
[17:30] | We had time to make those plates | 我们有时间先查车牌 |
[17:31] | before you moved on that van. | 再让你靠近货车 |
[17:34] | I had the better eye. | 我看得更清楚 |
[17:36] | You said go with your gut, | 你说要相信直觉 |
[17:37] | – I went with my– – Yeah, I said gut. | -我就按照… -对 我说的是直觉 |
[17:39] | I said gut, not heart. | 我说的是直觉 不是内心 |
[17:42] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[17:44] | I have zero interest in having this conversation, | 我一点也不想跟你说这个 |
[17:47] | but here we are, so here I go. | 但事到跟前 我就说了 |
[17:49] | You and Jay, are you a thing? | 你和杰 你们是一对吗 |
[17:55] | Does it matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[17:56] | If it affects how you police, it matters. | 如果影响了你的业务 就有关 |
[17:58] | It sure as hell matters. | 关系大了 |
[17:59] | It was the right move. | 这是正确的决定 |
[18:01] | We made the right call, Sarge. | 我们做了正确的决定 警长 |
[18:20] | What if Voight was right? | 如果博伊特说得对呢 |
[18:22] | What if I did take your side because of us? | 如果我支持你是因为我们在一起呢 |
[18:25] | I got nothing but respect for Voight. | 我对博伊特只有敬佩 |
[18:26] | But, Hailey, he’s out of line here. | 但海莉 他这次过分了 |
[18:29] | I made a judgment call, you backed me up. | 我做了个当下的决定 你支持了我 |
[18:32] | And we’ve been working that way for years now. | 我们已经那样配合好多年了 |
[18:34] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[18:35] | I moved on instinct, I don’t know what instinct. | 我是根据直觉行动的 但不知道是什么直觉 |
[18:39] | – I’m gonna talk to Voight in the morning. – No. | -我明早跟博伊特谈谈 -别 |
[18:41] | Let’s keep our personal life private. | 我们就保持私人生活私密吧 |
[18:43] | He’s the one that went there first, Hailey. | 是他先挑起了这个话题 海莉 |
[18:44] | I know, I get it. | 我知道 我明白 |
[18:46] | But… | 但是 |
[18:48] | look, this whole work relationship thing is… | 这个办公室恋情的事 |
[18:52] | a little bit confusing for me. | 对我来说有点困惑 |
[18:54] | So maybe… | 所以或许 |
[18:58] | we just need to set better boundaries. | 我们只需要设立更好的界限 |
[19:03] | So no more coming into work at the same time. | 我们不再一起去上班 |
[19:06] | No more physical contact in the bullpen. | 在办公室不再有肢体接触 |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:18] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[19:23] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:37] | Morning. | 早 |
[19:38] | – You’re here early. – Oh, look who’s talking. | -你来得好早 -你不也是吗 |
[19:40] | Insomnia kicked in, insomnia won, so here I am. | 失眠来袭 失眠胜利 我就来了 |
[19:43] | Hey listen, about yesterday. | 听着 关于昨天 |
[19:45] | I would have made the exact same call, okay? | 我也会做跟你一样的决定 好吗 |
[19:47] | Don’t beat yourself up, we’re gonna get these guys. | 别责怪自己 我们会抓到这些人 |
[19:49] | Thanks, Ruz. | 谢谢 鲁兹 |
[19:52] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[19:55] | Hey, hey Sarge. | 警长 |
[19:56] | Hey guys, actually, I think I have something. | 各位 我觉得我找到了东西 |
[19:59] | So I’ve been digging into the victims | 我在调查这些抢劫案 |
[20:00] | – of the robberies and I think I found a nexus. – Okay. | -受害者的背景 我找到了联系 -你说 |
[20:02] | The Rainers, Ellis Newton, Megan and Peter Harper– | 雷纳一家 艾莉丝·纽顿 梅根和彼得·哈珀 |
[20:06] | they’re all members of the Riverside Athletic Club. | 他们都是河岸运动俱乐部的成员 |
[20:07] | That makes sense, that place is really expensive. | 有道理 那地方贵的要死 |
[20:09] | 50 Gs just to get in the front door. | 光是进门就要五万会费 |
[20:11] | Yeah, so maybe someone who works there | 对 所以可能是那里的工作人员 |
[20:13] | – is helping find targets. – Chase it. | -在帮忙寻找目标 -查这个线索 |
[20:14] | You and Jay talk to the victims, | 你和杰去找受害者 |
[20:16] | see if they remember someone from the club. | 看他们是否记得俱乐部里的事 |
[20:19] | How long have you been members? | 你们成为会员多久了 |
[20:22] | Six years? | 六年吧 |
[20:24] | You really think an employee did this? | 你真的认为是员工干的 |
[20:26] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[20:27] | When’s the last time you or Peter was at the club? | 你或彼得上一次在俱乐部是什么时候 |
[20:30] | Two days ago, and we were there all the time. | 两天前 我们经常去那边 |
[20:33] | Units in the 18th District, | 21区各组注意 |
[20:34] | we’re getting calls of a woman being forced | 我们收到报警 一名女性被强迫 |
[20:36] | into a home at 1433 East Scott. | 进入东斯科特街1433号 |
[20:39] | Now called in shots fired, same address. | 现在报警有枪击 同一个地址 |
[20:41] | 5021 George, hold us down responding. | 5021G 我们去接警 |
[20:43] | We’re three blocks out. | 我们离那三个街区 |
[20:43] | I’m so sorry, you guys stay safe. | 不好意思 你们保护好自己 |
[20:45] | Sarge, we got another shooting in the Gold Coast, | 警长 黄金海岸又发生枪击 |
[20:47] | we’re headed there now. | 我们现在过去 |
[20:48] | On route, headed your way. | 我们也是 往你们那里赶去 |
[20:56] | 5021 George, on scene. | 5021G 到达现场 |
[20:57] | We’re going in. | 我们进去了 |
[21:08] | 5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1! | 5021H 总部 总部 |
[21:10] | Shots fired at the police. | 嫌犯开枪袭警 |
[21:11] | Gunmen fleeing out the back–I got her. | 枪手从后门逃逸 我来帮她 |
[21:13] | All right, Hailey, we’re coming around. | 好 海莉 我们从后面绕 |
[21:14] | We got it. | 交给我们 |
[21:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:17] | I got you, it’s okay. | 有我在 没事 |
[21:18] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[21:20] | No, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[21:21] | Get out of the way! | 走开 |
[21:28] | Stop! | 站住 |
[21:29] | Come on, man, get your hands up. | 别逃了 举起手来 |
[21:31] | Don’t do it, don’t do it. | 别逃 别逃 |
[21:36] | Damn, it’s locked. | 该死 锁住了 |
[21:38] | 5021 David, I got an offender | 5021D 我看到嫌犯 |
[21:39] | going westbound down a gangway. | 沿着小巷往西跑了 |
[21:40] | He’s shedding his clothes from a green jacket | 他在换衣服 从绿色夹克 |
[21:42] | to a blue T-shirt, he just hit the streets. | 换成了蓝色T恤 上大马路了 |
[21:44] | He’s going southbound and he’s armed–I need units. | 他在往南走 还带着武器 我需要巡警 |
[21:47] | All right, I lost the car. | 好吧 我跟丢了车 |
[21:47] | I need to put a BOLO out | 我需要发布通缉令 |
[21:48] | for a white Chrysler, Illinois tags. | 一辆白色克莱斯勒 伊利诺伊州车牌 |
[21:51] | N4E244 Nora 4 Eddie 244 | |
[21:53] | last seen fleeing westbound down Division. | 最后看到沿着迪威臣街往西逃 |
[21:55] | They hit the safe. | 他们洗劫了保险柜 |
[22:00] | We’ve got a body. | 有尸体 |
[22:16] | Anything on the Chrysler? | 克莱斯勒有消息吗 |
[22:17] | Patrol just found it abandoned in Navy Pier. | 巡警刚发现被抛弃在海军码头了 |
[22:19] | It was stolen. | 被窃的 |
[22:21] | This is all the same M.O. as the other robberies. | 这与其他劫案是一样的作案手段 |
[22:22] | They forced the housekeeper inside | 他们强迫看家人进屋 |
[22:24] | and they got into the safe. | 然后洗劫了保险柜 |
[22:29] | What’s the boy’s name? | 男孩叫什么 |
[22:31] | Paul Sinclair. | 保罗·辛克莱 |
[22:32] | Patrol’s outside talking to the parents now. | 巡警正在外面跟父母交谈 |
[22:34] | They were supposed to be out of town. | 他们本来应该出城了 |
[22:37] | Offenders must have known that. | 嫌犯肯定知道这点 |
[22:38] | Explains why they were so brazen. | 解释了他们为什么这么大胆 |
[22:40] | But, Paul wasn’t feeling well. | 但是保罗身体不舒服 |
[22:42] | Parents went to work, | 父母去工作了 |
[22:43] | Paul stayed home from school. | 保罗在家没去上学 |
[22:45] | This should have never gone this far. | 这事本不该变成这样 |
[22:46] | You’re damn right. | 你说的太对了 |
[22:59] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[24:08] | This is Detective Hailey Upton. | 我是海莉·厄普顿警探 |
[24:09] | I need an immediate impound order on a vehicle. | 我需要紧急扣押一辆车 |
[24:12] | All right, it’s a bit of a Hail Mary. | 虽然是最后时刻的绝杀 |
[24:13] | But we were able to ID both offenders. | 但我们找到了两名嫌犯的身份 |
[24:16] | We’ve put out active warrants, and an All-Call broadcast. | 我们发布了通缉令 全城通缉 |
[24:18] | So far, nothing. | 目前为止 一无所获 |
[24:20] | This is Miguel Almonte. | 这是米盖尔·阿蒙特 |
[24:23] | He left his prints on a Mercedes | 他在被阿特沃特追击时 |
[24:24] | when Atwater was chasing him. | 把指纹留在了奔驰车上 |
[24:26] | Kid’s had a rough life. | 这孩子生活不幸 |
[24:27] | Dad’s in prison, Mom died in a car accident. | 爸爸坐牢了 妈妈死于车祸 |
[24:29] | He’s been in and out of the juvie system ever since. | 之后他就一直进出青少年监狱 |
[24:32] | He’s a lost soul looking for a home and a father figure. | 他是个迷茫的少年 需要家和一个父亲 |
[24:34] | Right. We think that he might have found | 对 我们认为他可能找到了 |
[24:36] | that father figure in this guy. | 把这家伙当成父亲了 |
[24:38] | Meet Robert James Riggs, A.K.A. RJ. | 罗伯特·詹姆斯·里格斯 也就是RJ |
[24:42] | I sent this photo over to Tolan. | 我把照片给托兰看了 |
[24:43] | He confirmed this is the guy he’s been dealing with. | 他确认这就是在跟他们做交易的人 |
[24:45] | RJ bailed Miguel out of jail last year | RJ去年把米盖尔从监狱保释 |
[24:47] | when Miguel got pinched for shoplifting. | 当时米盖尔因为偷窃被捕 |
[24:49] | RJ grew up poor in the Bronx. | RJ成长于布朗克斯 |
[24:51] | He’s got an impressive sheet. | 他的案底非常多 |
[24:52] | Assault and two armed robberies in New York– | 在纽约有两起持枪袭击 |
[24:55] | he was into banks then. | 那时他抢银行 |
[24:56] | But he paired up with a teenager back then, too. | 但当时他也是跟一个少年合作 |
[24:58] | Kid was shot and nearly killed by the police in a bust. | 那孩子在警察突袭时被击中 差点死了 |
[25:01] | He did five years in Attica, was released two years ago, | 他在阿提卡监狱蹲了五年 两年前被释放 |
[25:04] | and has since made his way to Chicago. | 之后他就来芝加哥了 |
[25:05] | Okay, so why Chicago? | 好吧 为什么选芝加哥 |
[25:07] | Unclear. | 不知道 |
[25:09] | So, a Bronx career criminal and an inner city foster kid. | 所以布朗克斯的职业罪犯和市内的领养儿童 |
[25:12] | – How do they cross? – Right. | -他们怎么认识的 -对 |
[25:14] | We think that Miguel used to live with RJ. | 我们认为米盖尔以前跟RJ住在一起 |
[25:16] | RJ’s LKA is from a year ago in Oak Park. | RJ一年前的最后已知住所在橡树公园 |
[25:18] | Another family lives there now. | 现在另一户人家住在这了 |
[25:19] | So we may have something. | 我们可能查到了线索 |
[25:20] | Miguel’s previous conviction was to do | 米盖尔之前的判刑是 |
[25:22] | one year community service at an animal shelter. | 在一家动物庇护所做一年社区服务 |
[25:24] | So he completed that six months ago, | 他六个月前已经完成了 |
[25:26] | but according to the supervisor, | 但根据主管说 |
[25:27] | he still goes there every Wednesday, | 他还是每周三会去 |
[25:29] | – including last week. – Well today’s Wednesday. | -包括上周 -今天就是周三 |
[25:33] | All right, you two head over there right now. | 好 你们俩现在就去那里 |
[25:35] | Sit on it–meanwhile, | 在那监控 与此同时 |
[25:37] | remember, RJ’s gotta find a new fence. | 记住 RJ需要一个新的脏货贩子 |
[25:39] | Let’s work that angle too. | 我们也从那方面入手 |
[25:41] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[25:53] | What else did Voight say? | 博伊特还说了什么 |
[25:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:58] | I saw you guys talking at the Sinclair house. | 我看到你们在辛克莱家说话了 |
[26:00] | Just wanted to know what you said. | 就想知道你说了什么 |
[26:04] | We were talking about the case. | 我们在说案子的事 |
[26:11] | I don’t want to do this right now, Jay. | 我不想现在谈这个 杰 |
[26:16] | There’s Miguel. | 那是米盖尔 |
[26:28] | Chicago P.D., stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[26:48] | Police! | 警察 |
[26:49] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 手放在我能看见的地方 |
[26:50] | Come out nice and slow. | 慢慢出来 |
[26:52] | Crawl to me, nice and slow. | 爬到我身边来 慢慢来 |
[26:53] | Let’s go. | 赶紧 |
[26:55] | Get up. | 起来 |
[26:58] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么也没干 |
[26:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:00] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得很难相信 |
[27:17] | Thank you sir, I appreciate it. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[27:19] | Is that man I knocked over all right? | 我撞倒的男人还好吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:25] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 他没事 |
[27:27] | But he’s the least of your problems right now, Miguel. | 但他现在是最不需要你关心的了 米盖尔 |
[27:36] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[27:39] | I don’t know, six months ago maybe. | 我不知道 大概六个月前 |
[27:43] | Miguel, don’t play it this way, man. | 米盖尔 别玩这套了 |
[27:45] | I’m your lifeline, okay? | 我是你的救命索 懂吗 |
[27:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:53] | Talkin’ about this. Those are your fingerprints. | 我在说这个 这是你的指纹 |
[27:56] | That’s proof you’ve been robbing houses. | 这是你抢劫这些人家的证据 |
[27:59] | That little boy was murdered, Miguel. | 那个小男孩被谋杀了 米盖尔 |
[28:00] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我干的 |
[28:02] | Well, it doesn’t matter you didn’t shoot him. | 你是否扣了扳机没所谓 |
[28:05] | That’s a felony murder. | 这是重罪谋杀 |
[28:08] | If you don’t help us, | 如果你不帮我们 |
[28:10] | you’re going to prison for the rest of your life. | 你下辈子就要进监狱了 |
[28:17] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[28:24] | Loyalty is honorable, but– | 忠诚很可贵 但是 |
[28:26] | Do you know what a tinner’s hammer is? | 你知道什么是铁皮锤吗 |
[28:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[28:32] | It’s a small hammer, got a square head. | 是一种小锤头 方形头 |
[28:34] | It’s used to shape sheet metal. | 用来给金属塑形 |
[28:38] | My stepdad is a carpenter. | 我继父是个木工 |
[28:39] | It’s what he liked to beat me with because it left small bruises. | 他喜欢用这个打我 因为瘀伤很小 |
[28:44] | So I ran away. | 所以我逃跑了 |
[28:47] | I slept in dumpsters to stay warm. | 我睡在垃圾桶里以此保暖 |
[28:50] | I got my food at a homeless shelter and RJ– | 我从流浪庇护所里拿吃的 而RJ |
[28:55] | RJ was one of those volunteers who comes in and hands out food. | RJ是其中一个分发食物的志愿者 |
[29:00] | He took me in, he saved my life. | 他收留了我 救了我的命 |
[29:04] | I owe him everything. | 我欠他一切 |
[29:07] | So I won’t turn him in, no way. | 所以我不会出卖他 不可能 |
[29:15] | Did RJ ever tell you about a boy named Jose Subero? | RJ跟你说过一个叫何塞·苏贝罗的男孩吗 |
[29:21] | No. | 没有 |
[29:23] | RJ and Jose used to rob banks together in New York. | RJ和何塞以前在纽约一起抢银行 |
[29:28] | RJ left him bleeding out after a botched robbery. | RJ在一次抢劫出岔子后留他在地上流血 |
[29:31] | And he nearly died. | 他差点死了 |
[29:32] | RJ is a user. He exploits desperate kids. | RJ只是利用人 他剥削小孩 |
[29:37] | He sucks them into his crimes, | 让他们替自己的犯罪卖命 |
[29:38] | he tosses them away like trash. | 用完后像垃圾一样扔掉 |
[29:41] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[29:42] | Oh, he might actually care about you. | 他可能真的在乎你 |
[29:45] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这无所谓 |
[29:46] | Sooner or later, he’s gonna ruin you. | 迟早他都会毁了你 |
[29:50] | Look at where you are. | 看看你现在在哪 |
[29:53] | You walk away from him now, | 你现在离开他 |
[29:55] | I promise you we’re gonna get you a deal. | 我保证我们能给你个好条件 |
[30:04] | Tell us where he is. Is he still in Chicago? | 告诉我他在哪 还在芝加哥吗 |
[30:16] | I’m sorry that boy died. | 我很抱歉那个男孩死了 |
[30:19] | I really am. | 真的 |
[30:23] | But I can’t help you. | 但我帮不了你 |
[30:30] | This kid’s not gonna break. | 这孩子不会说的 |
[30:32] | Our strongest connection is still the Riverside Athletic Club. | 我们最好的线索还是河岸运动俱乐部 |
[30:34] | Sinclairs were members there, too. | 辛克莱家庭也是那里的会员 |
[30:36] | You think that’s just a coincidence? | 你觉得这只是巧合吗 |
[30:40] | Keep chasing it. | 继续查 |
[30:54] | I’m working late too. | 我也加班了 |
[30:56] | Midnight Desk Sergeant called in sick. | 夜班值班警长请了病假 |
[30:58] | We’re thinking of takeout downstairs. You in? | 我们想在楼下吃外卖 你来吗 |
[31:00] | Nah, I’m all right. | 不 我不用了 |
[31:01] | – Thanks, Trudy. – You’re coming in early | -谢谢 特鲁迪 -你早上早来 |
[31:02] | and staying extra late, what’s going on? | 晚上还加班 怎么回事 |
[31:04] | Working this home invasion crew. | 查这个入室抢劫的案子 |
[31:06] | I got eyes and ears. | 我派人巡逻了 |
[31:07] | You think you’re in the dog house with Voight, | 你觉得自己现在不受博伊特待见 |
[31:09] | and you’re working twice as hard to prove yourself. | 所以你加倍努力想证明自己 |
[31:13] | You know any other way? | 你还知道其他方法吗 |
[31:14] | Sometimes you gotta know when to go home. | 有时你得知道什么时候回家 |
[31:18] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢谢 特鲁迪 |
[31:19] | More importantly, we’re thinking Italian. | 更重要的是 我们想吃意大利餐 |
[31:22] | Where’d you guys go the other night? | 你们那天去哪了 |
[31:23] | Gene & Georgetti’s. | 吉恩和乔其蒂家 |
[31:24] | Eh, that’s gonna take too long. | 那太久了 |
[31:26] | They’re crowded now. | 他们家现在人很多 |
[31:28] | Yeah, valet took forever. | 对 代客泊车等了半天 |
[31:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:35] | Maybe RJ worked valet at the Riverside Country Club. | 或许RJ在河岸乡村俱乐部做代客泊车 |
[31:39] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[31:42] | Yeah, they subcontract their valet. | 对 他们外包了代客泊车业务 |
[31:47] | Yeah, this is Detective Hailey Upton | 你好 我是海莉·厄普顿警探 |
[31:49] | with the Chicago Police Department. | 芝加哥警署 |
[31:50] | I need to speak with management. | 我需要跟管理者说话 |
[31:52] | I’m looking for one of your employees– | 我在找你们的一位员工 |
[31:53] | or former employees– Robert Riggs. | 或前员工 罗伯特·里格斯 |
[31:56] | Great, uh–do you have an address? | 好极了 你有地址吗 |
[31:59] | Or last known address? | 或最后已知地址 |
[32:00] | Yep, go ahead. | 好 说吧 |
[32:02] | 344 West Owens. | 西欧文街344号 |
[32:05] | Thank you so much, yep. | 非常感谢 好 |
[32:08] | Here we go, 344 West Owens. | 找到了 西欧文街344号 |
[32:11] | Owned by Louise Wolfson. | 登记在露易丝·沃弗斯顿名下 |
[32:13] | There’s a Cook County Death Certificate attached. | 还有一张库克县的死亡证明 |
[32:15] | She died two months ago. House is sitting there vacant. | 她两个月前去世了 房子现在没人住 |
[32:21] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢谢 特鲁迪 |
[32:24] | Jay, call me, I got a lead on RJ. | 杰 打给我 我找到RJ的线索了 |
[32:31] | There’s no lights on, and there’s no car in the driveway, so… | 没有亮灯 车道上没有车 所以 |
[32:33] | I’d say no one’s home. | 我觉得没人在家 |
[32:35] | Well that’s perfect timing, then. | 那时间正好 |
[32:37] | We do a little sneak and peek, | 我们进去看看 |
[32:38] | those windows look easy to breach. | 那些窗户看起来很容易打开 |
[32:41] | Hailey, we don’t have enough for a warrant. | 海莉 我们没有足够证据申请搜查令 |
[32:43] | It’s not like last time, there’s no exigent circumstances. | 这不像上次 这里没有紧急情况 |
[32:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | Right, okay, so I’ll go inside. | 好 那我进去 |
[32:48] | Confirm the jewels are inside. I can say a CI’s been in there. | 确认珠宝在里面 我可以说线人进去了 |
[32:51] | We get a warrant, we catch a child killer. | 我们申请搜查令 抓住这个杀小孩的凶手 |
[32:55] | Why do you want this so bad? | 你为什么这么着急 |
[32:56] | RJ murdered a little kid. | RJ杀了一个小孩 |
[32:58] | And it’s horrific, | 这很残忍 |
[32:59] | but Hailey I’m asking you what’s going on with you? | 但海莉 我问的是你怎么了 |
[33:02] | I’m just trying to do my job. | 我是想做好我的工作 |
[33:04] | It’s not that complicated. | 没那么复杂 |
[33:06] | I don’t know if it’s about the job, | 我不知道这是关于工作 |
[33:07] | I think this is about Voight. | 还是关于博伊特 |
[33:09] | Voight’s my boss, so… | 博伊特是我老板 所以 |
[33:13] | I love Voight, but… | 我爱博伊特 但是 |
[33:17] | getting too close to him, it can be a problem. | 变得太像他 这可能是个问题 |
[33:21] | And it usually doesn’t end well. | 而且通常没有好结果 |
[33:23] | Jay, I’m a cop. | 杰 我是个警察 |
[33:24] | Who wants to put a murderer in prison. | 想把凶手关进监狱 |
[33:27] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[33:28] | Then we get a warrant and we do it the right way. | 那我们去申请搜查令 按规矩办事 |
[33:31] | We don’t have time for that. | 我们没时间了 |
[33:33] | We wait, he could kill somebody else. | 我们等 他可能就杀了其他人 |
[33:51] | I’m not letting you go in there alone. | 我不会让你一个人进去的 |
[33:52] | Jay, you don’t have to do this. | 杰 你不需要这么做 |
[34:29] | Jay. | 杰 |
[34:32] | We got this prick. | 我们抓到这混蛋了 |
[34:36] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[35:07] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[35:26] | 5021 George, 10-1, 10-1. | 5021G 总部 总部 |
[35:28] | Shots fired by offender at police. | 嫌犯朝警察开枪 |
[35:29] | Offender’s fleeing westbound off Owens. | 嫌犯从欧文街上往西逃逸 |
[35:31] | He’s in a gray Audi, 24 Boy Adam 8 Zebra. | 他开着灰色奥迪 24BA8Z |
[35:35] | He’s moving pretty quick now. | 他开得很快 |
[35:36] | Squad, he’s taking off on us. | 总部 他要甩掉我们 |
[35:43] | 5021 George, he’s going left on the alley off Archer. | 5021G 他往亚契街左边的小路走了 |
[36:05] | Give me your keys, now. | 把钥匙给我 |
[36:06] | Give me your keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[36:08] | – Shut up, give me your keys. – Drop your weapon. | -闭嘴 把钥匙给我 -把枪放下 |
[36:10] | – Back off, now. – RJ, I will shoot you. | -后退 -RJ 我会向你开枪 |
[36:14] | – Let her go, now. – I said back off. | -放开她 赶紧 -我说了后退 |
[36:16] | – Let them go. – Back up, back up! | -放她们走 -后退 后退 |
[36:19] | Back up. | 后退 |
[36:20] | RJ, just take the car. | RJ 开车走吧 |
[36:21] | – You can let them go. – Stop talking and back up. | -你可以放了她们 -闭嘴 后退 |
[36:25] | Go on, get in the car. Get in the car! | 进去 上车 上车 |
[36:29] | No one needs to get hurt, RJ. | 没人需要受伤 RJ |
[36:30] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[36:35] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[36:36] | My daughter, my daughter. | 我女儿 我女儿 |
[36:38] | It’s okay, it’s over now. It’s over. | 没事 结束了 没事 |
[36:48] | 5021 George, shots fired by the police. | 5021G 警察开枪 |
[36:50] | Offender is down. D.O.A. | 嫌犯倒地 已死亡 |
[37:16] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[37:18] | – Yeah, Sarge. – Yeah. | -嗯 警长 -还好 |
[37:20] | Mom and daughter? | 妈妈和女儿呢 |
[37:23] | They’re in shock but they’re all right. | 她们受了惊 但没事 |
[37:24] | You did good, you saved two lives. | 你们干得好 救了两个人的命 |
[37:29] | All right, what happened? How’d it go down? | 怎么回事 具体发生了什么 |
[37:36] | I got a lead on the house. | 我找到了房子的线索 |
[37:38] | Called Jay. | 打给杰 |
[37:41] | We arrived at the residence, looked empty, | 我们到达住处 看着房子没人 |
[37:43] | so we got out of the car to get a closer look. | 所以我们下车靠近去看 |
[37:45] | You go inside? | 你们进去了吗 |
[37:51] | No, we didn’t have a warrant. | 没有 我们没有搜查令 |
[37:53] | When we got out of the car, RJ pulled up. | 我们下车后 RJ停了车 |
[37:54] | We exchanged shots, he got back in his car, | 我们交了火 他返回车上 |
[37:57] | we gave chase, that’s how we ended up here. | 我们开始追击 然后到了这里 |
[37:59] | Office involved shooting in today’s climate, | 现在的风气下警察开了枪 |
[38:02] | eyes are gonna be all over this. | 大家都会紧盯着这个案子 |
[38:05] | So, if there’s anything else… | 如果有什么事 |
[38:10] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[38:14] | It was by the book, Sarge. | 一切都是照规矩办事 警长 |
[38:18] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[38:26] | All right, get some rest. | 好 去休息吧 |
[38:30] | Jay. | 杰 |
[38:33] | You don’t have to cover for me. | 你不用掩护我 |
[38:35] | I didn’t force you to go inside. | 我没有强迫你进去 |
[38:38] | What was I going to do? I was gonna sit there? | 那我还能怎么办 坐在车里吗 |
[38:40] | While you go inside by yourself? | 让你一个人进去吗 |
[38:41] | You jammed me up. That’s not okay. | 你强迫我的 这不公平 |
[38:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | Something up, Hailey? | 有事吗 海莉 |
[39:03] | Yeah, scene’s done being processed. | 对 现场勘察完成了 |
[39:05] | So I brought the pack for your signatures. | 我把文件带来让你签字 |
[39:07] | – Okay. – Anything else? | -好 -还有其他事吗 |
[39:09] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[39:12] | We got the son-of-a-bitch, we move on. | 我们抓到了那混蛋 向前看 |
[39:14] | It’s been a long day. | 今天很漫长 |
[39:16] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[39:22] | Jay and I are together. | 杰和我确实在一起 |
[39:26] | Maybe I should have said something earlier. | 或许我之前就该说了 |
[39:30] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[39:31] | it is affecting things. | 这确实有影响 |
[39:36] | I don’t want to mess up the best job I’ve ever had. | 我不希望这事搅黄了我最好的工作 |
[39:41] | This is the most steady thing I’ve had | 这是过去四年里我生命中 |
[39:42] | in my life the last four years. | 最稳定的东西 |
[39:45] | This job is intense, and unpredictable. | 这份工作强度大 无法预测 |
[39:48] | That’s what I love about it. | 也是我喜欢这份工作的原因 |
[39:51] | That’s what makes me feel– | 这让我感觉 |
[39:55] | Safe? | 安全吗 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:59] | Is that crazy? | 这很疯狂吗 |
[40:03] | Possibly, | 可能吧 |
[40:04] | but that’s what makes you good at your job. | 但这也使得你擅长这行 |
[40:12] | Maybe, um… | 或许 |
[40:16] | Maybe what? | 或许什么 |
[40:20] | Maybe I need a new partner. | 或许我需要个新搭档 |
[40:26] | You and Jay are a good team, I’m not splitting that up. | 你和杰是好搭档 我不会拆散你们 |
[40:32] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:34] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[40:36] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[40:38] | Just… | 只是 |
[40:40] | just be careful. | 多加小心 |
[40:42] | I know you like to do things your own way. | 我知道你喜欢用自己的方法办事 |
[40:46] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:50] | Means I know you. | 意味着我了解你 |
[40:55] | We need Jay just the way he is. | 我们需要杰保持本性 |