Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] I love this theater. 我很喜欢这剧场
[00:07] Yeah, great bones, right? 是啊 演出很棒 对吧
[00:10] Totally. 没错
[00:11] I have. Actually, I was here opening night. 我来过 实际上首演时我就来了
[00:15] The show is starting. 演出马上开始
[00:16] I’m sorry. 对不起
[00:19] – Lights. – Okay, yeah. -灯光 -对
[00:20] I keep forgetting. 我老是忘
[00:49] I have got a yummy lunch for you today. 我今天给你准备了好吃的午饭
[00:51] You’re gonna be– 你会…
[00:57] Hey, let’s practice, okay? 我们来练练 好吗
[00:59] – Go. – My name is Makayla. -开始 -我叫玛凯拉
[01:02] Hi, Makayla. I’m Kimberly. 你好玛凯拉 我叫金柏莉
[01:05] You wanna play on the swings with me? 你想和我一起荡秋千吗
[01:09] I do. You seem very nice. 想啊 你看着人很好
[01:18] See you tonight. 晚上见
[01:29] Caller reports lawn mower missing from garage. 报警人说割草机放车库里不见了
[01:34] Units in the 13th, calls of a woman down. 13区各小组 有报警说一位妇女倒地
[01:37] 221 South Mohawk. 莫霍克南街221号
[01:38] Caller states GSWs to the head, 报警人说头部中枪
[01:40] possible fall from roof. 可能从屋顶跌落
[01:44] 5021 Eddie, plainclothes officer responding on Mohawk, 5021E 便衣警官响应莫霍克街的报警
[01:47] Copy 5021 Eddie. 5021E 收到
[01:59] What do we got? 什么情况
[02:00] Two shots to the head, 头部中了两枪
[02:02] execution style. 处决方式
[02:05] Somebody took her up and pop, pop, she fell. 有人把她带了上去 然后砰砰 她摔了下来
[02:13] I don’t think that’s right. 我觉得不太对
[02:14] You see that dent? 你看见那凹痕了吧
[02:16] Look where her body is compared to where she landed. 她尸体的位置和她摔下来的地方做比较
[02:18] And her fingers, look at that. 还有她的手指 看
[02:20] They’re dug in. 手指头扣了进去
[02:22] I think she survived the fall 我认为她摔下来没死
[02:24] and then she was trying to move. 然后她想要动
[02:25] She was trying to drag herself. 她想把自己拽过去
[02:27] That’s when someone came and popped her. 这时有人过来对她开了枪
[02:30] We’re gonna go ahead and turn her over if that’s okay. 我们要把她翻过来 可以吗
[02:32] Yeah, go ahead. 翻吧
[02:40] Ready? 准备好了
[02:45] Christ, she’s pregnant. 天啊 她怀孕了
[02:49] This your homicide? 你会接这起凶杀案吗
[02:51] Yeah, it’s my homicide. 对 这案子是我的了
[03:00] Gracias. 谢谢
[03:02] We got her fanny pack off. 我们把她的腰包拿下来了
[03:03] Let’s take a look. 我们来看看
[03:09] 危地马拉共和国 索菲娅·佩雷兹
[03:09] Sofia Perez. 索菲娅·佩雷兹
[03:17] – What are those? – They’re trouble dolls. -那些是什么 -是忧虑娃娃
[03:20] From Guatemala, I think. 应该是危地马拉的吧
[03:22] Put ’em under your pillow when you go to sleep 你睡觉时把它们放在枕头下
[03:24] and when you wake up in the morning, 等你早上醒来
[03:25] they’ve taken away all your troubles. 它们就带走了你的所有忧虑
[03:30] Okay, so the DOA is Sofia Perez. 死者叫索菲娅·佩雷兹
[03:33] 17, a Guatemalan national. 17岁 危地马拉国籍
[03:35] I’m thinking she was running from something or someone. 我想她是在躲避什么东西或者什么人
[03:38] Came down here to this construction site, 来到这个建筑工地
[03:40] but it’s a dead-end. 但这里是死路
[03:42] I just talked to that resident. 我刚刚和那个居民谈过
[03:43] She heard banging on the door but she hid. 她听到拍门的声音 但她躲起来了
[03:45] Thought it was a robber, 以为是打劫的
[03:46] so we have Sofia, dead-end, 那么索菲娅呢 死路
[03:48] can’t get in the door. 门也进不去
[03:50] I think she took the only other option. 我想她选择了唯一的可能性
[03:52] – She went up. – Yeah, she went up -她往上跑了 -对 她顺着消防楼梯
[03:53] the fire escape to the roof. 往上跑到了屋顶
[03:55] Whether she was pushed or fell, 不管她是被推还是自己摔下去的
[03:57] she landed here and then whoever was chasing her 她摔到这里 接着追她的人
[03:59] found her, put two in her head. Close range. 找到了她 对着她的头开了两枪 近距离
[04:01] – Shell casings? – No. -子弹壳 -没有
[04:02] So either the shooter policed them himself 所以要么枪手自己捡了起来
[04:05] or we’re looking at a wheel gun. 要么就是左轮手枪
[04:06] Sarge, security camera on this building right here 警长 这栋楼的监控摄像头
[04:09] has a pretty good angle. 角度非常好
[04:19] She’s alive. 她还活着
[04:20] All right, let’s just skip to what we need to see. 行了 我们跳到需要看的地方吧
[04:23] All right. 好
[04:24] 40 seconds later. 40秒之后
[04:27] Wait, wait. Freeze it. 等一下 画面静止住
[04:29] All right, zoom in. 放大
[04:31] His jacket… 他的外套
[04:32] Anybody recognize that logo? 有人认识那个标志吗
[04:34] Murder weapon’s a revolver, make unknown. 凶器是把左轮手枪 牌子不详
[04:36] The slugs came back from the autopsy, .38s. 弹头通过尸检出来了 0.38口径
[04:39] Sarge, the street where Sofia died 警长 索菲娅死亡的街道
[04:41] 凶杀 未出生婴儿的凶杀
[04:41] is right in the middle of the claimed turf of two rival gangs, 刚好在两个对立帮派土地之争的中间
[04:43] Los Milagros and Los Payasos. 奇迹帮和小丑帮
[04:44] There’s been some real beef. 他们最近仇大得很
[04:46] Six murders in three months. 3个月6起凶杀案
[04:47] Homicide says two of those murders 凶案组说其中两起
[04:49] were female drug couriers. 是女性毒品运送者
[04:50] Guatemalan nationals like our victim, Sofia Perez. 和受害者索菲娅·佩雷兹一样是危地马拉人
[04:53] All right, so good chance Sofia was a drug mule. 所以索菲娅很可能是个毒骡
[04:56] All right, this man in the video, 视频上的男人
[04:58] let’s see if any other cameras picked him up. 我们看看有没有其它监控把他录下来了
[05:00] And our victim, I want to figure out how she got here. 受害人呢 我要知道她是怎么来这里的
[05:03] Check ports of entry. 去查入境口岸
[05:04] See if she’s got family here in Chicago. 看看她在芝加哥是否有亲属
[05:06] Let’s go. 行动吧
[05:08] Play it. 播放
[05:18] Another signature here. Okay. 这里再签个名 好的
[05:18] 阿兰娜·默瑟 管理员
[05:20] Everything’s moving along really well. 一切进展得都很顺利
[05:22] Your petition to adopt has been accepted by the court. 你的收养申请已经被法庭受理
[05:24] I think I told you, we were able to keep her social– 我想我告诉过你 我们可以保留她的社会…
[05:26] – Yeah, last time. – When we can do that, -对 上次说了 -当我们能做到时
[05:27] we leapfrog some steps, 我们可以跳过几个步骤
[05:29] so we were able to issue a new birth certificate. 我们颁发了新的出生证明
[05:32] The judge still has to certify it 法官还要证实它的有效性
[05:33] but here is the provisional. 但这是份临时的
[05:36] 伊利诺伊州出生证明 姓名 玛凯拉·沃德·伯吉斯
[05:39] Next steps, I need you to select your custodian. 下一步 我需要你来选择你的托管人
[05:42] Your backup, so to speak. 也就是你的备选人
[05:44] Oh, no. 不
[05:45] I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. 我近期哪里也不会去
[05:47] This is the law, Kim. Not optional. 这是法律 金 必须要填
[05:50] You understand, this is the person 你要知道 这个人
[05:52] that would take care of Makayla if something happened to you. 要在你出事后照顾玛凯拉
[05:54] If you died. 如果你死了
[05:56] Right. 嗯
[05:57] All right, okay. 知道了
[06:00] I’m gonna need a few days to think about it. 我要考虑几天
[06:06] Hey, that drug mule theory’s looking pretty good. 毒骡这个理论看着挺靠谱
[06:09] OCD transpo ran our victim through inbound flights. 组织犯罪技术部在到达航班中找受害者
[06:12] She arrived at O’Hare three weeks ago, 她三周前到达奥黑尔机场
[06:14] direct from Guatemala city. 从危地马拉城直飞
[06:15] One-way ticket paid for in cash. 单程票 现金付款
[06:17] Now, the video footage shows this guy 这段视频显示这个家伙
[06:18] finding Sofia at baggage claim. 在行李提取处找到了索菲娅
[06:20] He walks her out, 他送她出去
[06:22] he even takes her suitcase for her. 他甚至帮她提箱子
[06:24] Surely just being a gentleman. 真是个绅士
[06:26] Right, so the gentleman takes her to this car. 对 所以这个绅士带她上了这辆车
[06:28] Plates come back to an Alex Alonzo, 22 years old. 车牌登记在亚历克斯·阿伦佐名下 22岁
[06:31] He’s got a different build from the guy in this video, 他与视频里的这个人身材不同
[06:33] but he’s documented Los Milagros for a fact. 但他也是记录在案的奇迹帮成员
[06:35] Scoop him up. 带他来
[06:36] Quietly. 悄悄地
[06:38] Los Milagros. 奇迹帮
[06:44] We know your people bring in fentanyl through O’Hare. 我们知道你们从奥黑尔机场偷运芬太尼入境
[06:46] We’ve caught you five or six times. 我们抓到了你们五六次
[06:49] Probably didn’t catch you the other 30. 或许没抓到你和你其他同伙
[06:51] – Sir, I don’t know– – Alex, we know. -长官 我不知道 -亚历克斯 我们知道了
[06:54] Kay? You use girls, 懂吗 你们用女孩
[06:58] young women, 年轻女性
[07:00] as couriers. 作为运货人
[07:02] Mules. 骡子
[07:04] See, this time, 瞧 这次
[07:07] this time was different. 这次不一样
[07:13] This time one of them got murdered. 这次其中一个女人被杀了
[07:15] No, I’m nobody. 不 我是个无名小卒
[07:17] I’m a driver, a runner. 我是个司机 运货的
[07:18] No, no, no, I’ll tell you who you are. 不不 我告诉你你是谁
[07:21] You are her first contact here in America. 你是她在美国的第一个联系人
[07:25] You hearing what I’m telling you? 你知道我什么意思吗
[07:27] You brought the lamb to the slaughter. 你把羊带到了宰杀之地
[07:31] That makes you just as guilty 所以你也一样有罪
[07:32] as the man who pulled the trigger. 跟扣动扳机的人一样
[07:33] No, I swear, they tell me nothing. 不 我发誓 他们什么都没告诉我
[07:36] I get texted 我会收到信息
[07:37] arrangements from some burner. 在一次性手机上收到安排
[07:39] Pick up this person, bring ’em here. 接谁 把她们带过去
[07:41] And my cousin, he gives me a little cash for it– 我的表兄 他给我一点现金
[07:43] Sofia Perez. 索菲娅·佩雷兹
[07:47] Where did you bring her after you 在机场接上她以后
[07:48] picked her up from the airport? 你把她带去哪了
[08:01] There’s got to be some answers in there. 这里肯定有些答案
[08:02] When I give a positive, you guys move. 我给你们同意信号 你们就来
[08:05] Go get ’em. We got you, Ruz. 去抓他们把 有我们在 鲁兹
[08:07] We are seven blocks away 我们离索菲娅·佩雷兹
[08:09] from where Sofia Perez was murdered. 遇害的地方只有七个街区
[08:16] Hello? 有人吗
[08:23] Meter man. 查水表
[08:44] Hello. 有人吗
[08:47] Meter man. 查水表
[08:55] I don’t think there’s anybody here. 我觉得这里没人
[09:00] Why don’t you come in that back door. 不如你们从后门进来吧
[09:08] What the hell? 什么鬼
[09:15] – Okay. – I don’t know what this is -好吧 -我不知道这是什么
[09:17] but it’s definitely not what we were expecting. 但绝对不是我们期待的
[09:19] Hell no. 绝不是
[09:21] Let’s move towards the back. 我们去后面
[09:26] Got an open door. 有扇门开着
[09:39] – Clear? – Yeah. -安全吗 -嗯
[09:48] Clear. 安全
[09:52] This food is fresh. 食物很新鲜
[09:55] I got women’s clothing, underwear over here. 这里有女人衣服 内衣
[09:58] Yo, we got cuffs. 这里有手铐
[10:01] Another room. 还有一个房间
[10:04] – You ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -嗯
[10:16] Christ. 天呐
[10:25] Babies were born here. 这里接生过孩子
[10:29] Recently. 就是最近
[10:36] Bars on each and every one of the windows. 每扇窗都有防盗窗
[10:39] Handcuffs on each and every one of the beds. 每张床都有手铐
[10:42] These women lived there, Sarge, 这些女人住在这里 警长
[10:44] or were kept there. 或被关在这里
[10:45] This was never about narcotics. 这根本与毒品无关
[10:47] I mean, Sofia Perez, she was running from this. 索菲娅·佩雷兹要逃离的是这里
[10:49] Some sort of…baby farm. 算是个…育婴院
[10:52] Then after they killed her, they abandoned the place. 在他们杀了她后 就废弃了这里
[10:54] Yeah, ’cause they knew there’d be heat. 对 因为他们知道肯定会有人找上门来
[10:56] So, who the hell are they? Where did they go? 那他们是谁 去哪了
[11:00] – And where are the other women? – Sarge, -其他女人在哪 -警长
[11:03] forensics ran the dried blood that we found on a towel, 鉴识科查了一条毛巾上的干涸血迹
[11:06] got a hit on CODIS. 在DNA联合索引找到匹配
[11:07] Karla de Leon, 21, Guatemalan national. 卡拉·德里昂 21岁 危地马拉籍
[11:10] – And she was in there? – And she had a baby in there. -她之前在那吗 -她还在那生了孩子
[11:12] Forensics found traces of amniotic fluid, too. 鉴识科还找到了羊水
[11:15] If I’m right about this, 如果我想得没错
[11:16] if these sons of bitches are selling babies, 这些人渣在卖孩子
[11:19] once these mothers give birth, 一旦这些女人生了孩子
[11:21] they got no value to these people anymore. 他们就不需要这些人了
[11:23] I mean, if she’s still alive, 如果她还活着
[11:25] chances are they just turned her out on the street, right? 很有可能他们会把她送上街头 对吧
[11:29] So boots on the ground. Karla de Leon, let’s find her. 派人去找 卡拉·德里昂 我们找到她
[11:32] Copy that. 收到
[11:33] Okay, how do we do that? 好吧 要怎么做
[11:37] All right, I’m thinking I’m a young Guatemalan woman. 我在想如果我是年轻的危地马拉女人
[11:39] I’m alone, I’m in trouble. I’m in a city I don’t know. 独自一人 有麻烦 在一个不认识的城市
[11:43] I find a priest. 我会找个牧师
[11:44] I’m gonna run all the churches 我去查布莱顿公园
[11:45] in Brighton Park that offer Mass in Spanish. 所有提供西班牙语弥撒的教堂
[11:48] Make a list. I’ll take the top, 列个表 我从上往下查
[11:49] you take the bottom, we’ll meet in the middle. 你从下往上查 我们在中间汇合
[11:50] I like that. It’s a plan. 我喜欢 是个主意
[11:56] Anything? 有消息吗
[11:57] No, ma’am. 没有
[11:59] This is stupid. 这太蠢了
[12:02] Might as well knock out the last few. 不如把最后几个也问了
[12:03] I’ll be happy to let you know you’re wasted my damn time. 我很乐意让你知道你浪费了我的时间
[12:07] Let’s go. 走吧
[12:08] Her name’s Karla de Leon. 她叫卡拉·德里昂
[12:10] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[12:12] I said I haven’t seen this woman. 我说过我没见过这个女人
[12:13] ‘Cause we think she’s in real trouble. 因为我们认为她有大麻烦
[12:17] Hola, Padre Francisco. Un día bendito. 你好 弗朗西斯科神父 祝您日安
[12:23] Well, I’ll keep an eye out. 我会注意的
[12:26] Esta es una iglesia santuario. 这是个庇护教堂
[12:28] – A what? – No, no, you heard me. -一个什么 -不 你听到了
[12:31] This is a sanctuary church. 这是个庇护教堂
[12:33] You know it’s a crime to harbor undocumented immigrants. 你知道收留非法移民是犯罪吧
[12:36] Even here. 就连这里也是
[12:37] I’ve never had any trouble with ICE– 移民局从来没找过我麻烦
[12:39] Yeah, well, that’s a courtesy on our part. 对 那你得感谢我们
[12:40] We can notify ICE at any time 我们可以随时通知移民局
[12:42] so why don’t you take a look at that picture again. 所以不如你再看看这张照片
[12:49] She has nothing. 她一无所有
[12:51] No one. 独自一人
[12:52] She said bad people had sold her baby. 她说坏人把她的孩子卖了
[12:56] Where is she? 她在哪
[13:04] Please, only women inside our shelter. 拜托 我们的庇护所里只有女人
[13:14] Karla de Leon. 卡拉·德里昂
[13:16] It’s okay. 没事
[13:18] You’re not in trouble, all right? 你没有惹麻烦 好吗
[13:21] I can help you find your baby. 我能帮你找到你的孩子
[13:28] Do you know this woman? 你认识这个女人吗
[13:30] Sofia. 索菲娅
[13:32] She is…okay? 她…还好吗
[13:35] No, Sofia fue asesinada. 不 索菲娅被杀了
[13:39] The–the baby? 那孩子呢
[13:45] I need you to tell me everything. 我需要你告诉我一切
[13:52] Two months ago, I was pregnant. 两个月前 我怀孕了
[13:55] At home, in Guatemala. 在家 危地马拉
[13:57] These men, they–they bring me. 这些男人 他们带我
[14:00] – Te reclutaron. – To come to America. -他们招募了你 -来美国
[14:03] Hmm, they paid you? 他们付你钱吗
[14:05] I paid them. 我付钱给他们
[14:09] Everything I had. 花了我所有钱
[14:11] Because they were providing you with a service. 因为他们在给你提供服务
[14:14] They promise you you’d give birth to an American citizen 他们承诺你会生下一个美国公民
[14:16] which would put you on the path to citizenship yourself, yeah? 这样你自己也能获得美国公民 对吧
[14:22] They were going to sell our babies. 他们要卖了我们的孩子
[14:26] And they told us of a mother who went back home to Guatemala 他们说有一个母亲回危地马拉后
[14:29] and she–she tried to– 她 她想
[14:31] to make noise about what had happened. 说出所发生的事
[14:35] And they– 然后他们
[14:39] They made her disappear? 他们让她消失了
[14:42] So we were all too scared to do anything. 所以我们就太害怕什么也不敢做
[14:45] All except one. 除了一个人
[14:48] Sofia. 索菲娅
[14:52] She told me she would get out. 她说她要出去
[14:54] Somehow. 想方设法
[14:59] After I had my baby, they took me to the airport 我生下孩子后 他们带我去了机场
[15:03] with a ticket home. 给我一张回家的票
[15:05] They said they would kill me if they saw me again. 他们说如果再看到我 就杀了我
[15:11] But still, you couldn’t get on that plane? 但依然 你没上那架飞机
[15:14] Could you? 你能吗
[15:19] Who did this? 谁干的
[15:24] David Cardona, DOB 2 March ’92. 大卫·卡多纳 92年3月2日生
[15:28] Male Hispanic, 6’5. 西班牙裔男性 1米9
[15:29] He runs the day-to-day operations of the baby farm. 他负责育婴院的日常运营
[15:32] He’s got a boss, goes by “Flaco.” 他有个老板 外号叫”瘦子”
[15:34] Now, Karla’s only seen him a couple times 卡拉只见过他几次
[15:35] but apparently everybody is scared of Flaco. 但显然所有人都害怕瘦子
[15:38] So we’re thinking Sofia somehow escaped this baby mill 所以我们认为索菲娅想办法逃离了育婴院
[15:41] and these guys went after her. 这些人去追杀她
[15:42] According to Karla, Cardona would have led the search for Sofia 据卡拉说 卡多纳会带领人找索菲娅
[15:45] and could have pulled the trigger, too. 也可能杀了她
[15:46] You guys, I got him. He’s in the CTA system. 我找到他了 他使用公共交通
[15:48] Swipes his card every afternoon on the L 每天下午在L线上刷卡
[15:51] and then transfers to the 52 bus at Midway 然后米德威站换52路公车
[15:53] either at Kedzie, St. Louis, or California. 然后去凯德兹 圣路易斯或加州站
[15:55] That’s our window. 这是我们的机会
[16:01] Orange line’s coming into Kedzie. 橙线到凯德兹站了
[16:19] Got eyes on Cardona. I think he made me. 我看到卡多纳了 我觉得他认出我了
[16:22] David Cardona, Chicago PD. Get your hands in the air. 大卫·卡多纳 芝加哥警署 举起手来
[16:27] Get your hands up. 举起手来
[16:31] Get down– 趴下
[16:33] 5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1. 5021H 总部 总部
[16:34] Shots fired at police, offender going northbound. 嫌犯袭警 往北边去了
[16:36] – Go get him, go get him. – Two blocks, headed for you. -去抓他 去抓他 -两个街区 我朝你去了
[16:38] Get back! Cardona, drop your weapon! 回来 卡多纳 扔掉武器
[16:45] I’m in foot pursuit on the 4700 block of Homan. 我在霍曼街4700号徒步追嫌犯
[16:49] Stop! Police! 站住 警察
[16:54] Cardona! 卡多纳
[16:57] Stop! 站住
[17:23] Kim! 金
[17:35] 5021E 5021 Eddie.
[17:36] Shots fired by the offender and the police. 嫌犯和警察交火
[17:39] Offender down. 嫌犯倒地
[17:42] Doa. 已死亡
[17:51] – So you good? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -嗯
[17:52] – Hey, Kim. – Yeah? -金 -怎么了
[17:53] You all right? 你还好吗
[17:55] – Yeah. – Okay. -嗯 -那就好
[17:56] Talked to the street deputy? IRT? 跟副局长和事件响应小组谈过了吗
[17:58] Yeah, I mean, they got to do their thing, 对 他们得尽职
[18:00] but they made it clear this one’s pretty cut and dry. 但他们说这是很正当的开枪
[18:02] I vouched for that, too. 我也作证了
[18:04] All right. And Cardona’s weapon? 好 卡多纳的武器呢
[18:05] Not a match. Whoever killed Sofia fired .38s from a revolver. 不匹配 射杀索菲娅的人用了0.38的左轮手枪
[18:09] Cardona fired .45s. 卡多纳的是0.45
[18:11] So we got nothing we didn’t already have this morning. 所以跟今早比我们还是一无所获
[18:13] Got no confirmation on Sofia’s killer, 不知道是谁杀了索菲娅
[18:16] got no leads on where to find the other women. 不知道怎么找到其他女人
[18:18] One point of interest. 有一个线索
[18:19] We pulled a burner phone off Cardona’s body. 我们从卡多纳身上找到了一次性电话
[18:21] All right, well, press for any data you can get. 好 找出所有信息
[18:23] Text messages, pings that put Cardona 短信 信号定位能证实
[18:26] at the scene of the crime– any breadcrumbs, 卡多纳在犯罪现场附近的 任何信息
[18:29] ’cause we don’t have a lot else going on right now. 因为我们现在没有很多线索
[18:36] Adam. 亚当
[18:38] Yeah? 怎么了
[18:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:43] Doing my job. 我只是尽责
[18:45] Look, I get it. 我明白
[18:48] Clearly, you’re still pissed at me. 显然你还生我的气
[18:49] But, come on, you are gonna have to find a way 但拜托 你得找个方法
[18:51] to let me back in at some point. 让我重新回到你的生活
[18:55] Gonna need a new jacket. 你得换件新外套了
[19:36] Makayla? 玛凯拉
[19:39] Makayla? 玛凯拉
[19:40] – They’re here! – Who’s here? -他们在这 -谁在这
[19:41] They’re here. They’re coming to get me. 他们在这 他们要来抓我了
[19:44] Hey, hey, it’s just me. 没事 只是我
[19:46] Oh, my gosh, okay. 天呐 好吧
[19:48] No one’s here. 没人在这
[19:49] – No one’s here. – They are. -没人在这 -他们来了
[19:52] You’re okay. 你没事
[19:54] Nobody’s here. It’s a nightmare. 没人在这 只是噩梦
[19:57] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[20:00] It’s me. It’s just a nightmare. 是我 只是噩梦
[20:03] You’re here with me. 你跟我在一起
[20:05] Can you go back to sleep? 你能接着睡觉吗
[20:07] I’ll stay right here, okay? 我就待在这里 好吗
[20:08] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好的
[20:12] Okay. 好
[20:14] It’s okay. 没事
[20:16] You’re okay. 你没事
[20:18] You’re okay. 你没事
[20:21] You’re okay. 你没事
[20:23] She’s had a couple of these episodes? 她有过好几次这种情况了
[20:25] Yeah. Not like this, though. 对 虽然不像这次
[20:27] Yeah. 对
[20:28] Well, these aren’t nightmares, Kim, they’re night terrors. 这些不是噩梦 金 是夜惊症
[20:32] Makayla, she’s seen things kids should not see. 玛凯拉 她看到了孩子不该看到的东西
[20:35] She watched her mother die, 她看着自己的母亲死去
[20:37] her father hunted her. 她的父亲追查她的下落
[20:39] The level of trauma here is extraordinary. 她所受的创伤非常严重
[20:43] This was her only mechanism to cope. 这是她唯一能应对的机制
[20:45] Well, we’ve both seen some things. 我们都见过很多事
[20:48] That leads me to my next subject, 这引出了我接下去要说的主题
[20:51] you. 你
[20:52] Me? 我
[20:53] Makayla knows what you do for a living, Kim. 玛凯拉知道你靠什么为生 金
[20:57] Knows, on some level, what you’re up against 在某些程度上知道你每次出门后
[20:59] every time you walk out the door. 要面对什么
[21:00] I don’t share any of that with her. 我不跟她说任何事
[21:01] Well, you don’t have to. It’s who you are. 你不必开口 你就是警察
[21:04] Makayla’s seen you with a gun in your hand, Kim. 玛凯拉见过你拿着枪 金
[21:07] She’s seen you take on people who are trying to hurt you. 她见过你与试图伤害你的人搏斗
[21:10] It’s feeding this, because Makayla knows 而这让情况更加严重 因为玛凯拉知道
[21:13] if something happens to you, what happens to her? 如果你出事了 那她怎么办
[21:17] You’re all she’s got. 你是她的唯一了
[21:23] I have to go. I’m sorry. 我得走了 抱歉
[21:31] So techs busted into the burner 技术组把我们在卡多纳身上
[21:32] – we found on Cardona. – Kay. -找到的一次性电话查了个遍 -嗯
[21:34] We found an outgoing text setting up a meet 我们发现一条已发送的信息 安排会面
[21:35] three days before Sofia was killed. 就在索菲娅被杀前三日
[21:37] Strip mall, Garfield Park. 商店街 加菲尔德公园
[21:39] So we scanned the site and we got David Cardona 所以我们查看了那个区域 看到大卫·卡多纳
[21:42] handing a bag of something off to this guy. 把一包东西给了这个人
[21:43] And we’re thinking that’s Flaco, the boss? 我们认为这就是瘦子吗 老大
[21:45] That was the theory, but we got the guy’s plate. 是这么想的 但我们查到了这人的车牌
[21:47] So we ran the plate and the car’s registered to him. 查了车牌 发现车登记在他名下
[21:51] Doesn’t look like a “Flaco” to me. 这看起来不像个瘦子
[21:53] Nope, it’s Bruce Alan Wegner. 不 这是布鲁斯·艾伦·韦格纳
[21:54] Date of birth 3/30/71. 71年3月30日生
[21:57] He’s a doctor. 他是个医生
[21:59] Highly respected OB-GYN. Or he was. 受人尊重的妇产科医生 或至少曾经是
[22:02] Got his license revoked last year. 他的行医执照去年吊销了
[22:03] Got caught prescribing opioids to himself. 被人发现他在给自己开阿片类药物
[22:06] Pick him up. 把他带来
[22:13] Your house is a gold mine, Bruce. 你的家可真是个金矿 布鲁斯
[22:15] Was it the rats or the roaches? 满是老鼠还是满是蟑螂
[22:17] Gynecological instruments, 妇产科医用器械
[22:18] which you’re no longer licensed to use. 你已经不能继续使用了
[22:21] Prenatal vitamins, pregnancy meds, 产前维生素 孕期药物
[22:23] all the prescriptions written in the name of 所有的处方都是以
[22:25] a Dr. Adrienne Cross. 艾德莉安·克罗斯医生的名字开的
[22:28] My former partner. 我的前任搭档
[22:30] She was amazing to me. 她对我非常好
[22:32] Generous, kind, in my lowest days. 慷慨 善良 在我最低潮的日子也是
[22:35] So, naturally, 所以自然
[22:37] I stole her letterhead and used it to forge scripts. 我偷了她的处方纸 用来伪造处方
[22:40] Which you then used 然后你用这些
[22:41] to provide late-term pre-natal care 给一个非法育婴院
[22:43] at an off-the-books baby farm. 提供孕晚期和产前接生服务
[22:45] You’re an active participant in a criminal conspiracy 你参与了一起犯罪阴谋
[22:47] that ended in the murder of a 17-year-old girl. 导致一名17岁的女孩被谋杀
[22:51] If– If you work with me, 如果你跟我合作
[22:54] I’ll get you into court-ordered rehab. 我能让你进法庭指定的戒毒所
[22:55] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[22:57] Well, then you’re looking at prison. 那你就只能坐牢了
[22:59] Thing is, prison, I’m alive. 问题是 坐牢我还能活着
[23:02] I talk, I’m dead. 我要是大嘴巴 就死定了
[23:06] Burgess. 伯吉斯
[23:11] What? 什么
[23:12] Makayla fell asleep in class. 玛凯拉上课睡着了
[23:14] Yeah, she’s been waking up at night. 对 她最近晚上总是醒来
[23:16] – And then woke up, sort of. – Sort of? -然后算是醒来了 -算是
[23:18] – Woke up screaming. – Oh, God. -她尖叫着醒来 -天呐
[23:20] I don’t think the children were trying to be cruel. 我觉得孩子们不是故意欺负人的
[23:23] It was startling, maybe a little scary, 大家都吓了一跳 还有点害怕
[23:26] and some of them may have laughed at her. 有些小孩可能嘲笑了她
[23:29] She locked herself in. Won’t budge. 她把自己锁在了里面 不肯出来
[23:31] – Right through there. – Okay, thanks. -就在这里 -好 谢谢
[23:32] Could I get– 我能…
[23:37] Hey, buddy. It’s me, okay? 宝贝 是我 好吗
[23:50] You don’t have to come out or anything but 你不用出来或做什么 但是
[23:52] can you let me know that you’re okay? 你能让我知道你没事吗
[24:27] I just want things the way they were. 我只想让事情回到过去
[24:32] I know. I know you do. 我知道 我知道你想
[24:35] I just want my mommy. 我想要我妈妈
[24:40] And it’s not fair. 这不公平
[24:42] You got me and it’s– it’s just not the same. 你有我 但是 这不一样
[24:48] All I can tell you, Makayla, 我只能告诉你 玛凯拉
[24:51] is that you’re safe. 你很安全
[24:54] And you’re so loved. 你被人爱着
[24:59] And I would– 我会
[25:01] I would really appreciate it if you would just let me see you? 如果你能让我看看你 我会很感激
[25:05] You know, let me know that you’re ok– 让我知道你没事
[25:36] I keep telling everybody how brave you are. 我总是告诉大家你很勇敢
[25:40] But you shouldn’t have to be brave. 但你不用勇敢
[25:41] You’re too little to be brave. 你太小了 还不用勇敢
[26:13] I got pregnant last year. 我去年怀孕了
[26:16] Congratulations. 恭喜
[26:20] Didn’t work out. 没保住
[26:24] I’m sorry to hear that. 很遗憾
[26:25] Yeah. 是啊
[26:27] I got morning sickness really badly. 我晨吐很厉害
[26:32] What saved me was this. I found it at your house. 拯救我的是这个 我在你家找到了
[26:34] Promethazine. Does the trick. 异丙嗪 很管用
[26:37] Yeah. 对
[26:40] These drugs we found, nitro– 我们找到的这些药 呋喃…
[26:42] Nitrofurantoin. 呋喃妥因
[26:44] For UTIs. 治疗尿路感染的
[26:50] Everyone in this building… 楼里的所有人
[26:53] they all think you’re just some junkie. 都以为你是个毒瘾子
[26:56] You know, a doctor who betrayed his oath, 一个违背誓言的医生
[26:59] make some quick cash, buy drugs. 想赚些快钱 买毒品
[27:06] I don’t think that’s right. 我觉得不是那样
[27:08] No? 不是吗
[27:12] I think your marching orders 我觉得你的老板
[27:14] from your employers are pretty simple. 给你的命令很简单
[27:16] You keep the women alive, 保证那些女人活着
[27:19] you get the babies, and the rest– 接生婴儿 其他的
[27:23] But you treated these women, these throwaways 但你对待这些女人 这些没人要的女人
[27:27] like queens. 像皇后般养着
[27:35] I don’t think you ever stopped caring, Dr. Wegner. 我觉得你依然在乎 韦格纳医生
[27:45] I hate myself for being a part of this. 我讨厌自己参与了这种事
[27:49] And so you worked and worked 所以你不停地工作
[27:51] to make sure that these babies and these women were healthy. 确保这些孩子和他们的母亲健康
[27:55] But the end result– 但最终结果
[28:07] There’s no greater pain. 没有比这更痛苦的了
[28:11] Dr. Wegner, 韦格纳医生
[28:14] you can end this. 你可以结束这一切
[28:16] Right now. 现在
[28:28] Sarge. 警长
[28:31] The doc doesn’t know who Flaco is. 医生不知道瘦子是谁
[28:32] Never met him, never heard his real name. 从没见过他 没听过他的真名
[28:36] But he gave us this guy. 但他给了我们这个人
[28:36] 新纽带家庭服务 员工 总裁 威尔逊·理查茨
[28:38] “New Bond Family Services”? “新纽带家庭服务”
[28:40] It’s an adoption agency out in the ‘burbs. 这是个郊区的领养机构
[28:41] It’s legit on paper. Wilson Richards is the CEO. 从文件上看很正经 总裁是威尔逊·理查茨
[28:44] Him and the doc go way back. 他和医生交情很深
[28:45] 新纽带家庭服务 员工 总裁 威尔逊·理查茨
[28:46] He’s the one who recruited the doc into this thing. 是他招募了医生参与这档事
[28:48] Richards is the broker. 理查茨是中间人
[28:49] He’s the bridge between the baby farm 他是育婴院和希望
[28:51] and the couples looking to adopt an infant. 领养婴儿的夫妇间的桥梁
[28:54] Richards buys the babies from Flaco for 40 grand. 理查茨从瘦子手中以四万价格买下
[28:56] Charges 80 for adoption. 然后以八万领养费出手
[28:59] Pay him a visit. 去找他
[29:09] – Can I help you? – Chicago PD, ma’am. -有事吗 -芝加哥警署 女士
[29:11] – Where’s Wilson Richards? – In his office. -威尔逊·理查茨在哪 -在他办公室
[29:13] Put your hands on your desk. Don’t touch your computer. 把手放在桌上 不要碰电脑
[29:14] Do you understand me? 明白了吗
[29:15] – Okay, I need you two to leave. – We have an appointment. -好 你们俩需要离开了 -我们有约了
[29:17] I understand. I need you to go right now. 我明白 但你们现在得走
[29:18] Come on, let’s go. 赶紧 快走
[29:20] – Chicago PD. – What is this? -芝加哥警署 -怎么回事
[29:22] Wilson Richards, you’re under arrest. 威尔逊·理查茨 你被捕了
[29:23] – On what grounds? – For financing -什么罪名 -资助
[29:25] the kidnapping of tender-age children. 绑架低龄儿童
[29:27] Babies. 婴儿
[29:29] Dear God. 苍天啊
[29:31] Turn around and put your hands behind your back. 转身把手放在背后
[29:38] – So Richards is talking? – Oh, yeah. -理查茨招了吗 -招了
[29:40] Yeah, he folded like a lawn chair. 像个大喇叭一样喋喋不休
[29:43] This is Flaco, AKA Javier Ortiz. 这个瘦子 也就是哈维尔·奥提兹
[29:45] Date of birth, 2/17/76. 76年2月17日出生
[29:48] This is the man that killed Sofia Perez. 这是杀死索菲娅·佩雷兹的凶手
[29:50] Ortiz and Richards, that’s the partnership. 奥提兹和理查茨 他们是合作关系
[29:52] The nexus of this whole thing. We got receipts. 整件事情的中心人物 我们有收据
[29:54] Ortiz forwards photos of the pregnant recruits 奥提兹把孕妇候选人的照片
[29:56] from Guatemala to Wilson Richards, 从危地马拉发给威尔逊·理查茨
[29:58] and we got all those emails off of Richards’ laptop. 我们在理查茨电脑上找到了所有邮件
[30:00] Ortiz is all over social media wearing 奥提兹的社交媒体上
[30:02] the sweatshirt from the video of Sofia’s murder. 全是他穿着杀死索菲娅时穿的衣服
[30:04] It’s a clear match. 是他没错了
[30:05] Went down pretty much like we thought. 跟我们想的差不多
[30:07] According to Ortiz, Sofia escaped, 根据奥提兹所说 索菲娅逃了
[30:09] Cordona and some other low-levels, they give chase. 卡多纳和其他混混打手去追人
[30:11] Cordona caught up with Sofia on the rooftop. 卡多纳在楼顶上堵住了索菲娅
[30:13] They struggled, she fell, 他们扭打了一阵 她坠楼
[30:14] survived somehow. 但活了下来
[30:16] They panic and called Ortiz who was around the corner. 他们慌了 联系了就在街角的奥提兹
[30:18] And Ortiz came in to finish it, 然后奥提兹来解决后患
[30:20] and they shut the place down to cover their tracks. 之后他们废弃了那个地方 掩盖自己行踪
[30:22] So where did they go? 那他们去哪了
[30:23] New City. Wilson Richards bought 新城 威尔逊·理查茨几年前
[30:25] the property on a foreclosure couple years back. 买下了一栋止赎的楼
[30:27] Told Ortiz to lay low there. 让奥提兹去那边避避风头
[30:29] And we believe the other women 我们认为其他女人
[30:30] are being held there, correct? 也被关在那里 对吧
[30:32] Correct. 对
[30:33] All right, this could go down real bad, real fast. 好 情况可能很快急转直下
[30:38] Go get a schematic of that building 拿到大楼的布局图
[30:39] so we can find the best way in. 找到最佳进入的方法
[30:42] You go in dark, you go in quiet. 摸黑偷偷进去
[30:46] Strap up. 把人绑上
[31:51] Don’t you dare, man. 别动 老兄
[31:54] Get on the ground. 趴到地上
[31:56] How many more of you are there? 你们还有多少人
[31:58] – Two. – Two including Flaco? -两个 -包括瘦子在内两个吗
[32:02] – You got him? – Yeah, I got him. -你绑好他了吗 -嗯 我来
[32:03] I’ll get your six. 有我呢
[32:06] Stand up. 站起来
[32:20] Jay, moving. 杰 走了
[32:39] Jay, I got movement. 杰 有动静
[32:40] Okay, I got him. Go. 好 这里我来 你去
[32:54] It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事 没事
[32:55] Policia, come on. 我是警察 来吧
[32:57] Come on. 快走
[32:59] Down the stairs. Okay. 下楼梯 好
[33:01] – Hay una mas. – One more, where? -还有一个 -还有一个 在哪
[33:03] No se. Flaco, he has her. 不在这里 瘦子 他抓走了她
[33:15] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[33:16] Flaco, put it down! 瘦子 放下武器
[33:39] Kim. 金
[33:41] Kim! 金
[33:43] You all right? 你还好吗
[33:47] Okay, move on three. 好 数到三行动
[33:48] – Yeah? – Yeah. -好吗 -好
[33:49] One, two, go. 一二上
[33:54] All right, go around. 好 绕过去
[34:01] No, no, por favor. 不 求你了
[34:04] No! 不
[34:05] – Por favor, mi bebe, no! – Let her go. -求你了 我的孩子 不 -放开她
[34:07] – Drop the weapon, Flaco. – No! -放下武器 瘦子 -不
[34:10] I’ll kill her. 我会杀了她
[34:11] – That’s on you. – No! -这都怪你 -不
[34:13] Drop that weapon, you let her go. 放下武器 放她走
[34:14] – Now! – Por favor! -赶紧 -求你了
[34:16] Drop the weapon. 放下武器
[34:20] Drop it! 放下
[34:28] Let her go… 放她走
[34:31] Or I blow your head all over this room. 否则我就让你的脑浆溅满整个屋子
[34:36] Do it. 赶紧
[34:38] Drop the weapon. Get on your knees. 放下武器 跪下
[34:42] Hands above your head. 手放在头上
[35:05] You heard from DCFS? 你收到儿童和家庭服务局的消息了吗
[35:07] I did. They reached out to the family 嗯 他们联系了买下
[35:09] that bought Karla de Leon’s daughter. 卡拉·德里昂女儿的家庭
[35:11] They picked up the baby earlier today, 他们今天早些时候去接孩子了
[35:13] and they’re gonna return her to Karla tonight. 今晚会还给卡拉
[35:16] Good. 太好了
[35:17] The other mothers are safe, too, so… 其他母亲也都平安 所以
[35:19] Yeah. Nice to see the good guys get a win. 对 真高兴看到好人赢了
[35:22] Yeah. 对
[35:27] You all right? 你还好吗
[35:28] Yeah, I’m fine. 我没事
[35:36] We were taking fire and I just–I– 我们当时在火拼 然后我
[35:43] I hesitated. 我犹豫了
[35:45] Just froze. 僵住了
[35:48] I mean, I could’ve lost the hostage, 我可能害人质死亡
[35:49] I could’ve got one of the guys hurt, 我可能让队友受伤
[35:50] – I could’ve– – But you didn’t. -我可能 -但没有
[35:51] ‘Cause I got lucky. 因为我走运了
[35:55] I got…scared. 我…害怕了
[35:59] I mean, not for me. 不是为自己
[36:00] I didn’t get scared for me. I got scared– 我害怕不是因为自己 我害怕
[36:02] – Because of Makayla. – Yeah. -是因为玛凯拉 -对
[36:07] You’ve given her a second chance at life 你给了她第二次人生机会
[36:09] and that is worth protecting. 这值得保护
[36:12] And I wonder if this is why the universe is telling you 我在想这是否是宇宙在告诉你
[36:15] to name your guardian. Your backup. 选好你的托管人 你的备选人
[36:19] I wonder if you’d hesitate the same way 我在想如果你知道有人会照顾她后
[36:21] if you had that peace of mind. 你就不会像今天一样犹豫了
[36:26] Maybe. 或许吧
[36:30] – Burgess. – What? -伯吉斯 -怎么了
[36:31] Anybody would be honored to participate 任何能加入你抚养她的人
[36:34] in what you’re doing with her. 都会感到荣幸之极
[36:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:40] Don’t even think about picking me. 别想着选我
[36:44] Copy you. 知道了
[36:48] Night, Sarge. 晚安 警长
[36:50] See ya. 回见
[37:13] Thanks for coming. 谢谢过来
[37:14] Well, you said it was urgent, so… 你说事情很紧急 所以
[37:19] That your shower curtain? 那是你的浴帘吗
[37:20] It’s my former shower curtain, yeah. 是我以前的浴帘 对
[37:27] Makayla’s asleep. 玛凯拉睡着了
[37:28] Do you mind if we talk out here? 你介意我们在外面谈吗
[37:30] Not at all. What’s going on? 当然不 怎么了
[37:32] Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. Um… 好 对对
[37:38] I’m naming you as my custodian. 我打算让你做我的托管人
[37:41] In the adoption. 领养的事
[37:44] Like, if anything happens to me, 就是如果我出了什么事
[37:46] you’re the one who’s gonna take care of Makayla. 你就要照顾玛凯拉
[37:50] I’m a little confused. 我有点困惑
[37:52] I mean, you remember what’s been going on? 你记得发生了什么吗
[37:53] The questions you’ve had about me? 你对我的质疑
[37:55] I mean, things haven’t been too good between us. 我们俩之间关系并不是很好
[37:56] I know. 我知道
[37:59] Okay, so is it about that or is it about this case? 好吧 是因为那个吗 还是因为案子
[38:01] What went down with Ortiz? 奥提兹的事
[38:02] No, it’s not about either of those things. 不 跟那些都无关
[38:03] Okay, why would you do that then? 好吧 那你为什么要这么做
[38:04] Because we were supposed to have a baby together, dummy. 因为我们本来要有孩子了 傻瓜
[38:13] Because we’re family. 因为我们是一家人
[38:16] Because… 因为
[38:20] You and I are a lot of things, 你和我有很多关系
[38:24] including pretty screwed up. 包括很糟糕的关系
[38:28] Who knows if we’ll ever really 谁知道我们是否有天
[38:29] get our act together but… 能让自己振作起来 但是
[38:34] Her last name is Burgess now, Adam. 她现在姓伯吉斯了 亚当
[38:37] And, um, 还有
[38:40] one thing that we can be, 有一件我们能做的事
[38:42] you and I, is– 你和我 就是
[38:43] is we can be this 我们可以成为
[38:45] whole, big, round thing 一整个又大又圆的保护圈
[38:47] that can surround and protect her. 围绕在她周围保护她
[38:49] You know, even if Makayla doesn’t know it exists. 就算玛凯拉不知道它存在
[38:53] And I need that. 我需要那个
[38:56] That’s the only way that I can do this. 这是我唯一能继续下去的方法
[38:58] Be a good mom and 做个好妈妈
[39:00] be the kind of cop that I need to be. 做个称职的警察
[39:03] I need that. 我需要那个
[39:12] Obviously, you can say no. 当然你可以拒绝
[39:15] But I’m–could you just think about it? 但我 你能考虑一下吗
[39:17] I don’t need to think about it. 我不需要考虑
[39:20] The answer is yes, of course. 答案是肯定的 当然了
[39:25] I’m honored that you’d ask me. 我很荣幸你问了我
[39:32] So, what, what do we do? Do I sign something? 那我们该怎么做 签字吗
[39:34] Do we shake on it? I don’t know. 还是握手 我不知道
[39:35] What’s the next step here? 下一步是什么
[39:37] Shake. 握手
[39:47] Cool. 酷
[40:13] Come here, bear. Come on. 来吧 小熊 过来
[40:18] Actually, 其实
[40:20] I got you something. 我有礼物要给你
[40:24] These are called trouble dolls. 这些是忧虑娃娃
[40:26] And you are gonna put them under your pillow 你睡觉时把它们放在枕头下
[40:29] and when you wake up in the morning, 等你早上醒来
[40:30] you know what? 知道吗
[40:32] They’ve taken all your troubles. 它们就带走了你的所有忧虑
[40:33] So your only job is to rest. 你唯一的工作就是好好休息
[40:36] How cool is that? 很酷吧
[40:38] – Really cool. – Yeah. -很酷 -对
[40:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:44] I think that’s a good order. 我觉得这是个好顺序
[40:46] Can I get one? 能给我一个吗
[40:50] You’re nice. 你真好
[40:51] And now, sleep. 现在睡觉吧
[40:57] Cozy? 舒服吗
[41:04] Good night, Makayla. 晚安 玛凯拉
[41:05] Good night. 晚安
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme