Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Crime stats are much higher than we would like, 犯罪率比我们所希望的要高得多
[00:07] but we are very proud of the progress we’ve made 但对于过去十个月中我们取得的进步
[00:09] in the past ten months. 我们非常骄傲
[00:11] Newly hired officers now reflect the faces 新雇佣的警官现在能代表
[00:13] of the districts they patrol. 他们辖区内的人民
[00:15] Community policing is in place, 社区警务工作已经到位
[00:17] and the neighborhoods are responding in a positive way. 各地居民均给予积极反馈
[00:21] Look, we know change isn’t easy, 我们深知改变并非易事
[00:24] but we are dedicated to transparency 但我们致力于透明
[00:27] and rule of law, and we will persevere. 和法制 而且我们会不懈努力
[00:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:31] Deputy Miller, Deputy Miller! Deputy Miller. 米勒副警司 米勒副警司 米勒副警司
[00:34] Five officers have recently been suspended or fired 五名警官最近因警察渎职行为
[00:36] due to police misconduct. How is that progress? 被停职或解雇 这件事的进展如何
[00:40] You just said it. 你刚刚不是说了吗
[00:42] They’ve been suspended or fired. 他们已被停职或解雇
[00:44] It means we’re paying attention, 这意味着我们在关注此事
[00:46] and we’re holding people accountable. 我们在让相关人员承担责任
[00:48] They are part of a culture that will no longer be tolerated. 他们属于我们不会再容忍的文化的一部分
[00:52] As a result of this misconduct, 作为这个渎职的结果
[00:55] several violent offenders have recently been exonerated. 几名暴力犯罪的罪犯最近被赦免了
[00:59] I’m talking about murderers, rapists. 我说的是杀人犯 强奸犯
[01:02] What do you say to the victims and their families? 你对受害者和他们的家人有什么话要说
[01:04] I say justice will prevail in the end… 我会说 正义终将胜利…
[01:09] And that we must solve crimes the right way. 以及我们破案必须以正确的方式
[01:12] The legal way. 合法的方式
[01:14] Change isn’t always easy or pretty, 改变不总是容易或者美好的
[01:18] but that doesn’t mean it’s not necessary. 但那并不意味着改变是没有必要的
[01:22] Units in the 13th District, 13区各小组
[01:23] we’re getting calls of a man shot. 我们收到报警 有人中枪
[01:25] 4100 block of South Wallace. 华莱士南路4100街区
[01:27] CFD has been notified and is en route. 已经通知消防局 他们正在前往
[01:30] 5021, hold me down responding to the Wallace call. 5021 华莱士的报警我来响应
[01:33] – I’m three blocks out. – Copy that. -我在三个街区外 -收到
[01:47] Hey, step back. 退后
[01:48] Why don’t you guys wait over there? 你们去那边等着吧
[01:50] I’m Sergeant Voight, and I can help you. 我是博伊特警长 我来帮助你
[01:52] Help’s on the way. 救援已经在路上了
[01:54] All right. I’m gonna put pressure on the wound. 我要压住你的伤口
[01:58] Can you tell me what happened? 你能告诉我发生了什么吗
[01:59] Oh, he shot me. The bastard shot me. 他对我开了枪 那个混蛋对我开了枪
[02:01] Okay, who shot you? 谁对你开了枪
[02:03] – Quick Route driver. – All right. -速达网约车司机 -是啊
[02:04] – Picked us up, then started driving. – Okay. -接上了我们 然后开始开车 -然后呢
[02:08] He told me to get out. 他让我下车
[02:10] He’s got my wife. You gotta help her. 他劫了我妻子 你得去救她
[02:13] He’s driving a black Ford Fusion. 他开一辆黑色的福特福星
[02:15] Where’d you get picked up? 你们是在哪儿上的车
[02:17] – 31st. – 31st. -31街 -31街
[02:18] 31st… 31街…
[02:20] Hey, hey, stay with me. What’s your name? 坚持住 你叫什么
[02:23] – Ben. – Ben, all right. Hang in there, Ben. The ambulance is here. -本 -本 好的 坚持住 救护车来了
[02:27] Can you tell me what the driver looked like? 你能告诉我司机长什么样吗
[02:29] Black Ford Fusion. 黑色福特福星
[02:31] Okay. Let me see. 让我看一下
[02:35] It’ll be okay. 会没事的
[02:36] 5021, emergency. 5021 紧急情况
[02:38] Suspect in recent shooting 刚刚的枪击案嫌犯
[02:39] is fleeing westbound in a black Ford Fusion. 开一辆黑色福特福星向西逃跑
[02:42] Advise responding units to exercise extreme caution. 建议响应小组一定要非常谨慎
[02:46] Gunshot victim’s wife is in the vehicle, 中枪者的妻子在车里
[02:49] – appears to have been abducted. – Copy that. -看起来是被绑架了 -收到
[02:57] So the woman abducted is his wife, Jessica Larson. 被绑架的是他妻子 杰茜卡·拉森
[03:00] I want an ASA onboard now. This could move fast. 我现在就要助理检察官就位 这事可能发展很快
[03:03] – I’m on it, Sarge. – We’re pulling video. -我去处理 警长 -我们在调监控
[03:04] Hopefully, we’ll get enough for facial rec. 希望能有足够的视频来做人脸识别
[03:06] Got it. All right. 知道了 听着
[03:08] So where we at on phones? 手机那边怎么样
[03:09] Ben’s is locked, the wife’s is off, 本的锁住了 他妻子的关机了
[03:11] but we’re working with Quick Route 但我们在与速达配合
[03:12] to help us locate the vehicle. 协助我们定位车辆
[03:13] I got a list of all the pickups 我拿到了最近半小时
[03:14] in the last 30 minutes in the immediate area. 附近一带所有的网约车接客清单
[03:16] Just focus on a black Ford Fusion, 集中去找黑色福特福星
[03:18] about 7:15 on or about 31st and Dearborn. 大约7点15分 在31街和迪尔本街一带
[03:21] Fusion, copy that. Running that account. 福星 收到 搜索这个信息
[03:23] All right, run that plate by me. 告诉我车牌号
[03:24] PVB27DW Paul Victor Boy 27 David William.
[03:27] Stand by. Stand by. We’re looking for a Jonathan Eakin. 稍等 稍等 我们要找的是乔纳森·依肯
[03:29] DOB 14 January 1989. 1989年1月14日出生
[03:33] All right, yeah, I got him. I got him. 好的 我找到他了
[03:36] Jonathan Eakin. One prior for drug possession. 乔纳森·依肯 有持毒品的一个案底
[03:39] Yeah. Let’s find this guy. 我们去找他吧
[03:44] Any updates? 有什么进展吗
[03:46] Quick Route’s tech’s still saying he’s on this block. 速达的技术人员还是说他就在这个街区
[03:50] There he is. 在那呢
[03:52] Sarge, we got a positive on the vehicle. 警长 我们发现车辆
[03:53] He’s heading south on Dempsey. Ruz, you copy? 他沿登普西街向南开 鲁塞克 你收到吗
[03:55] Copy that. We’re coming around. 收到 我们转过来
[03:57] Copy. On my way. 收到 我这就过来
[04:09] Chicago PD! Let me see your hands. 芝加哥警署 把手亮出来
[04:11] Nice and slow. 慢一点
[04:12] Reach for the door and step out of the car. 打开门 从车上下来
[04:14] Step out of the vehicle. 从车上下来
[04:16] Keep your hands where I can see them. 手一直举着
[04:17] Step back. On your knees, on your knees! 退后 跪下 跪下
[04:19] What did I do? 我干什么了
[04:21] Car’s clear! 车里没人
[04:22] Trunk’s empty! 后备箱空的
[04:24] We wanna know about your pickup, 7:15. 我们想知道你7点15那单的情况
[04:27] Jessica Larson. Where is she? 杰茜卡·拉森 她人呢
[04:31] Larson? Who? 拉森 谁
[04:33] Wait, wait. Larson? 等等 拉森
[04:34] She was a no-show. I one-starred her ass. 她没露面 我给了她一个差评
[04:36] – Check my phone. – Let me see. -看我的手机啊 -让我看看
[04:38] It’s right there, see? “Customers not at pickup.” 就在那写着呢 看到没 “客人没在上车点”
[04:40] I’ve never seen her before in my life, I swear to God. 我从没见过她 我发誓
[04:44] – Bring him in. – I didn’t do anything. -带他到局里 -我什么都没做啊
[04:46] Then you got nothing to worry about. 那你就没什么可担心的了
[04:48] Keep digging. She’s still out there. 接着查 她仍失踪呢
[04:54] Morning. 早
[04:55] Sarge, the Quick Route driver’s story checked out. 警长 速达司机的说法查实了
[04:57] He was 20 blocks away when the abduction happened, 绑架发生时他距离犯罪现场二十个街区
[04:59] so we kicked him. Any word on the gunshot victim? 所以我们把他放了 枪击受害者怎么样了
[05:02] Expect him to make a full recovery. 希望他能完全康复
[05:03] Med’s gonna notify us as soon as he’s stable. 他情况稳定了医院就会通知我们
[05:06] POD video from 31st and Dearborn just came in. 31号大街和迪尔本街口的监控录像来了
[05:08] That’s where Ben and his wife were picked up. 就是本和他妻子上车的地方
[05:11] All right, 7:12, 好 7点12分
[05:13] Larsons exit the restaurant. 拉森走出餐馆
[05:14] Now they’re waiting for their Quick Route. 他们在等速达的车
[05:17] Hold on. 等等
[05:18] They’re expecting a black Fusion. 他们等的是一辆黑色福星
[05:19] That is a black Honda. They look almost identical– 那是辆黑色本田 它们看上去几乎一样
[05:22] – Freeze it. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -暂停 -好好好
[05:24] – Run the plate. – All right. -查这个车牌 -好
[05:25] Illinois plates. John X-ray 72 Paul nine. 伊利诺伊州车牌JX72P9
[05:29] It’s registered to a Luna Witt. 它登记在露娜·维特名下
[05:30] She’s 55, reported it stolen yesterday. 她55岁 昨天报失了这辆车
[05:33] Here we go. LEADS posted 这里 犯罪信息中心发布了
[05:34] that Patrol recovered the vehicle in Haywood Park. 巡警在海伍德公园找到了这辆车
[05:36] Come on. Jay, Hailey, you’re with me. 走吧 杰 海莉 你们跟我来
[05:44] Car was empty. 车是空的
[05:45] Surprise, surprise, the fire was intentional. 意外的是 这是蓄意纵火
[05:47] They doused the inside with lighter fluid. 他们在车里浇了打火机油
[05:49] Right, thanks, Bos. 好 谢谢 兄弟
[05:51] All right, notify the others. 好 通知其他人
[05:52] We’re gonna conduct a grid search. 我们要进行地毯式搜索
[05:54] – PODs, cameras, do the drill. – Upton. -监控 摄像头 都要查到 -我是厄普顿
[05:56] Sarge, it’s CPIC. Hold on a sec. 警长 是公共信息中心 稍等
[05:57] I’m gonna put you on speaker. Go ahead. 我开免提 说吧
[06:00] The provider just sent over the dump on Jess Larson’s phone. 供应商刚刚把杰茜·拉森手机上的信息发过来
[06:03] You guys should be looking at the 2500 block of West Howard. 你们应该查查西霍华德2500街区
[06:06] That’s close. Let’s go. 离这儿不远 我们走
[06:07] All right. We’re headed there now, thanks. 好 我们马上过去 谢谢
[06:18] This is the only building in the 2500 block. 这是2500街区唯一的建筑
[06:20] – We got a way in. – Let’s go. -入口在那边 -我们走
[07:20] Sarge. 警长
[07:33] Jay, we got her. It’s a recovery, not a rescue. 杰 我们找到她了 是尸体 救不了了
[07:37] Copy. 收到
[07:44] Excellent. 很好
[07:46] – Sarge. – Anything? -警长 -有发现吗
[07:47] So far, nothing actionable from the body. 目前 尸体上没找到任何证据
[07:49] The rape kit’s being rushed. 正在进行强奸取证
[07:50] There’s no fingerprints on the scene. 现场没有任何指纹
[07:51] They think he used a condom. 他们觉得他用了避孕套
[07:53] Cause of death is strangulation. 死因是勒死的
[07:55] But she fought back. 但她反抗了
[07:56] There’s plenty of defensive wounds. 身上有很多防卫伤
[07:57] Her fingernails are ripped off, broken. 她的手指甲都被扯断了
[07:59] They’re conducting the scrapings now. 他们正在用拭子取证
[08:00] Hopefully, we’ll get DNA. 希望能找到DNA
[08:02] Okay, so what do we know about this place? 好 有这个地方的信息吗
[08:04] All right, well, the company that owns the building 有 这栋楼的所有者说
[08:05] says it’s used for heavy equipment storage, 它是用来存放重型设备的
[08:07] and it’s empty most of the time. 而且它大部分时间都空着
[08:09] We got tire tracks that are consistent 我们找到的轮胎印跟
[08:10] with the size of our burnt down Honda. 被烧毁的本田一致
[08:12] Found pretty good blind spot, 疑犯找到了一个很好的盲点
[08:13] parked away from all the damn cameras. 停在了远离所有摄像头的地方
[08:15] It worked. I got into the security area. 成功了 我进入了安保部门
[08:17] I got nothing on surveillance inside or out. 但在内外的监控录像里没有任何发现
[08:19] So this prick knows this place. 所以这混蛋对这地方很熟
[08:21] Yeah, he most certainly does. 对 那是肯定
[08:23] He worked there for six months in 2015. 他2015年在那工作过半年
[08:25] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[08:26] I pulled CTA footage from where the Honda was stolen. 我调了本田被偷的地方的交管局监控
[08:29] There’s no footage of the steal, 没有偷车的视频
[08:30] but I noticed a guy walking out of a minimart a block away. 但我发现有个家伙从一个街区外的便利店里走出来
[08:33] That right there is Caleb Hoff. 是凯勒布·霍夫
[08:36] – He looks familiar. – He should. -他看着很面熟 -正常
[08:37] He just sued the city for 25 mil. 他刚向市政府索赔了两千五百万
[08:39] Yeah, I know this guy. Wrongful arrest. 对 我认识这家伙 错误逮捕
[08:42] He was serving 20 to life for rape and murder. 他因为强奸和谋杀被判20年监禁
[08:45] The Conviction Integrity Unit looked into his case. 定罪纪检组调查了他的案子
[08:47] Next thing you know, the arresting detective 紧接着逮捕他的警探
[08:49] gets charged with unlawful use of force, 就被控非法使用武力
[08:51] and Hoff walked free three weeks ago 三周后霍夫就无罪释放了
[08:53] – with an apology from the mayor. – Okay. -市长还向他道歉了 -好
[08:55] We’re gonna do this one right. By the book. 这个案子我们要小心行事 按规矩办事
[08:58] Who knows? Maybe Hoff has bad luck, 谁知道 也许霍夫只是运气不好
[09:00] lives in the area, was just buying milk. 住在那附近 去买点牛奶而已
[09:02] Come on, Sarge. You really believe that? 拜托 警长 你真的相信吗
[09:04] No, but it doesn’t change the game plan. 不相信 但这不会改变我们的办案策略
[09:13] – That’s him. – And you’re sure? -就是他 -你确定吗
[09:16] It was dark out, 当时外面很黑
[09:18] but I’ll never forget those eyes, 但我永远不会忘记那双眼睛
[09:21] how he stared, 他盯着我的样子
[09:23] how he was gawking at Jess in the rearview mirror. 他从后视镜里盯着杰茜的样子
[09:25] I knew the guy was trouble. 我就知道这家伙不是善茬
[09:27] So I told him to stop the car. 所以我让他停车
[09:30] He pulled over. 他停下了
[09:32] He told me to get out. 然后让我下车
[09:34] Only me. 只有我
[09:37] I told him to go to hell. 我让他去死
[09:40] I grabbed Jess’s hand to get out of the car. 我抓着杰茜的手想拉她下车
[09:43] That’s when he shot me. 他就开枪打我
[09:48] You caught him? He’s under arrest? 你抓到他了吗 他被捕了吗
[09:53] Sorry. Not yet. 抱歉 还没有
[09:55] Do you know his name? 你知道他的名字吗
[09:58] – It’s Caleb Hoff. – Does he have a record? -他叫凯勒布·霍夫 -他有案底吗
[10:01] He’s done something like this before, yeah. 有 他以前就做过这种事
[10:03] Why isn’t he in prison? 他为什么没进监狱
[10:05] What the hell was he doing on the street? 他怎么跑到大街上来了
[10:07] Ben, I’m sorry. I am. 本 我很抱歉 真的
[10:09] It’s just the law. It’s… 这是法律 这个…
[10:13] It’s the law. 这就是法律
[10:14] There’s nothing we could do about it. 我们也无能为力
[10:17] To hell with the law! 让法律见鬼去吧
[10:21] My wife is dead, Sergeant, 我妻子死了 警长
[10:23] because you let a monster go free. 就因为你放走了一个恶魔
[10:33] How could you? 你怎么能这样
[10:42] Looks like Caleb Hoff’s in the wind. 凯勒布·霍夫似乎不见了
[10:44] He was released from Stateville five weeks ago, 他五周前从斯塔特维尔监狱出狱
[10:46] all charges dropped, no stipulations to his release. 所有指控都撤销了 也没有释放他的规定
[10:49] So you’re telling me he didn’t have to give an address 你是说他不用留下地址
[10:51] or report to a PO? 也不用向假释官报道
[10:52] Correct. No last known address. 对 没有已知住址
[10:52] 暴力伤人 绑架 谋杀 受害者 本·拉森 杰茜卡·拉森
[10:54] All right, he got any family here in Chicago? 好吧 他在芝加哥有家人吗
[10:56] I mean, there’s a couple distant cousins, 有几个远亲
[10:57] and I’m trying to track them down, but… 我还在找他们 但是
[10:59] All right, what about Hoff’s attorney? 好吧 那霍夫的律师呢
[11:01] Yeah, I reached out to him. 我找过他了
[11:02] For a defense attorney hell-bent 对于一个拼命想要
[11:04] on taking apart the police force, 搞死警局的被告律师来说
[11:05] he was all right. He leveled with me. 他人还行 跟我说了实话
[11:07] Said he hadn’t talked to him in two weeks, 说他已经两周没跟霍夫联系过了
[11:08] and that that made him nervous. 这让他很紧张
[11:09] Repeat offending tends to hurt the money train. 惯犯对他们的生意不好
[11:11] All right, we get anything from that minimart? 好吧 便利店有什么线索吗
[11:13] Yeah, presented the owner with a photo array, 有 店主给我们一堆照片
[11:15] and he said he noticed Hoff right off the bat, 说他马上就认出霍夫了
[11:17] said he was high as hell, 说霍夫嗑药了
[11:18] and he bought cigarettes and a box of condoms. 他买了香烟和一盒避孕套
[11:21] Morning. I don’t wanna interrupt. 早 不好意思打断
[11:22] – Hank, you got a sec? – Yep. -汉克 你有空吗 -有
[11:24] So it’s true? Caleb Hoff’s a person of interest 是真的吗 凯勒布·霍夫是
[11:26] in Jess Larson’s murder? 杰茜·拉森凶案的嫌犯
[11:28] Our victim’s husband gave a positive ID. 受害者的丈夫指认了他
[11:30] We’re trying to locate Hoff now. 我们正在找霍夫
[11:32] All right, I should put out a statement. 好吧 我要发布公告
[11:33] I need to warn the public about using ride share apps, 我要提醒公众慎用网约车应用
[11:36] and I should mention Hoff by name. 我也该提及霍夫的名字
[11:39] I don’t think we’re there yet. 我觉得还不到时候
[11:40] Why not? 为什么
[11:41] We got no DNA or physical evidence. 我们没有DNA或实证
[11:44] You said the victim’s husband ID’d Hoff. 你说受害者丈夫指认了霍夫
[11:45] Yeah, well, turns out he also had 对 但他在事故之前
[11:47] four scotch and sodas prior to the incident. 还喝了四杯威士忌加苏打水
[11:49] Plus, it was dark outside, 而且外面天很黑
[11:50] and he only saw his eyes in the rearview mirror. 他只在后视镜里看到了人
[11:53] I ran it all past the ASA. 我问了助理检察官
[11:54] He said the ID’s pretty much meaningless. 他说这个指认基本没用
[11:56] All right, all right. 好 好
[11:58] We need more evidence, we need to make sure 我们需要更多证据 需要确保
[11:59] the case is airtight, or this prick is gonna sue is again. 这个案子证据确凿 否则这混蛋又要告了
[12:01] Can you believe this? 你能信吗
[12:03] We’re tiptoeing around a serial rapist and killer, 我们为了连环奸杀犯人这么小心翼翼
[12:05] trying to make sure we don’t offend him. 想要确保我们不冒犯他
[12:07] You should talk to the detective who arrested Hoff. 你应该跟逮捕霍夫的警探谈谈
[12:10] – See what she knows. – The one who got suspended? -看她知道什么 -那个被停职的警察吗
[12:12] She’s a hell of a cop, Hank. 她是个很厉害的警察 汉克
[12:14] Smart, tough. 聪明 强硬
[12:16] She just lost her mind for a minute. 她只是突然失智了
[12:19] That’s all. 仅此而已
[12:22] And if you do talk to her directly, 如果你要跟她亲自谈
[12:23] just keep it on the down low, off the report. 一定要低调 不要写进报告
[12:26] I don’t wanna give his lawyers any more ammunition. 我不想再给他律师更多弹药了
[12:30] Copy. 收到
[12:40] You’re here to talk about Hoff, correct? 你们是来谈霍夫的 对吧
[12:42] Well, from what I understand, you know a lot about him. 根据我的了解 你对他很了解
[12:45] You spent a lot of time on the investigation. 你在调查上花了很多时间
[12:47] 18 months, day and night. 18个月 每日每夜
[12:51] So I’m guessing he already slipped up, 所以我猜他又开始了
[12:53] raped and killed someone. 奸杀了别人
[12:55] He’s a person of interest in a current investigation. 他是现在调查案件中的嫌犯
[12:58] You don’t have any leads. 你们没有线索
[13:01] Not at the moment. 目前没有
[13:03] We were hoping you could help us out, 我们希望你能帮帮我们
[13:06] shed some light on his personality, his habits. 告诉我们一些他的性格 他的习惯
[13:09] I’ll grab my files. 我去拿文件
[13:15] 《芝加哥论坛报》 失踪女性被奸杀
[13:15] Mom died when he was five. 他妈妈在他五岁时去世
[13:17] His violent, abusive father skipped town when he was seven. 他那个暴力 爱家暴的父亲在他七岁时离开了
[13:20] Hoff entered the foster care system. 霍夫之后进入了领养系统
[13:22] He did not play well with others. 他跟别人合不来
[13:24] Hoff is violent and abusive, just like dad. 霍夫也是既暴力又爱打人 跟他爸一个德行
[13:27] At 15, he was busted on two charges, 15岁时 他因为两项指控被抓
[13:28] agg assault and carjacking. 故意伤人和劫车
[13:30] The driver was a 16-year-old girl. 司机是个16岁女孩
[13:33] Fast forward a few years, 又过了几年
[13:35] Hoff got picked up for the rape of a college student 霍夫因为强奸女大学生而被捕
[13:37] named Nina Capel. 受害者叫妮娜·卡佩尔
[13:39] Hoff offered her a ride, attacked her in his car. 霍夫说要载她一程 在车里袭击了她
[13:42] Nina managed to get away, 妮娜虽然逃跑了
[13:43] but Nina got scared, refused a rape kit, refused to testify. 但妮娜很害怕 不肯做强奸检查 拒绝作证
[13:46] Hoff used a condom. There was no physical evidence. 霍夫用了避孕套 没有实证
[13:49] So the jury acquitted him. He started to feel untouchable. 所以陪审团放了他 他开始觉得没人能抓得了他
[13:52] Wanted more, rape wasn’t a good enough high, 想要更多 强奸的刺激还不够满足他
[13:54] so he started killing. 于是他开始杀人
[13:56] First murder was Denise Bush. 第一个凶案受害者是丹妮丝·布什
[13:59] Hoff allegedly stole a yellow cab 霍夫应该是偷了一辆黄色出租车
[14:02] and started trolling O’Hare arrivals, 在奥黑尔机场到达区转悠
[14:04] and Denise, just back from visiting her mom in Minneapolis, 丹妮丝 刚从明尼阿波利斯探访她妈妈回来
[14:08] sadly hailed his cab. 很不幸上了他的出租
[14:10] Next up was Meredith Cheney. 之后是梅瑞狄斯·钱尼
[14:13] Meredith got into a yellow cab late one night 梅瑞狄斯有一天深夜上了黄色出租
[14:16] outside of McCormick Place. 就在迈考密克展览馆外
[14:17] Witness described Hoff as the driver. 目击者称霍夫是司机
[14:19] Meredith was never seen again. 再也没有人见到过梅瑞狄斯
[14:21] No body, no crime. 没有尸体 就没有犯罪
[14:23] Victoria was walking out of a club on Clark Street 维多利亚从克拉克街的一间酒吧出来
[14:26] at 2:00 in the morning. Hoff jumped her. 在凌晨两点的时候 霍夫突袭了她
[14:29] Witness saw the struggle, but he was too far away to help. 目击者看到两人打斗 但他离得太远无法帮忙
[14:32] But this case, this Victoria Lee, 但这个案子 维多利亚·李
[14:34] that’s the one you nailed him on, right? 是你逮捕他的案子 对吧
[14:36] Yeah, we got a lead on a flop house 对 我们得到线索
[14:37] he was staying at in Lawndale. 说他藏在朗代尔
[14:39] Martinez suspected he was bunking here 马丁内斯怀疑他在那住
[14:41] but had no real proof. 但没有实际证据
[14:42] Nothing to get a warrant on. 拿不到搜查令
[14:44] So I talked to the roommate, 所以我跟他室友谈了
[14:46] some dirtbag named Paul Nelson. 一个叫保罗·尼尔森的渣滓
[14:48] I asked him for consent to search the room. 我请他同意我搜查房间
[14:49] He told me to suck it. 他让我去吸屌
[14:50] I politely declined the offer, 我礼貌地拒绝了他的请求
[14:52] then I asked one more time for consent, 又问了一遍 让他同意我搜查房间
[14:55] and he spit at me. 他朝我吐口水
[14:56] So I did what I did. 于是我做了该做的
[14:58] I beat his ass with a nightstick, 用警棍打了他
[14:59] then told him to sign the consent form 让他去签同意表
[15:01] and unlock Hoff’s room. He agreed. 然后打开霍夫的房间 他同意了
[15:03] Went in, found blood on the shirt. 我进去后 发现了带血的衬衫
[15:06] It was a match for Victoria’s DNA. 血迹符合维多利亚的DNA
[15:08] 找到了维多利亚的衬衫 霍夫藏身之处的证据带我们找到了带有她DNA的衬衫 霍夫的室友保罗·尼尔森签了搜查同意书
[15:08] Case closed. 案子结了
[15:09] Until the Convictions Integrity Unit 直到定罪纪检组
[15:10] got a hold of the case files. 拿到了案件档案
[15:12] Yeah. Until then. 对 直到那时
[15:15] Look, Hoff rapes and kills in quick succession, 听着 霍夫的奸杀行动会快速升级
[15:18] so I’m just guessing he’s getting started here. 所以我猜他这只是刚刚开始
[15:19] I were you, I would keep my eyes and ears open 如果我是你 会仔细关注
[15:21] for any missing persons, female, affluent, 失踪人口 女性 富裕的地区
[15:23] 20s and 30s, North side, east of Clybourne. 20来岁和30来岁女性 克莱伯恩西北区 东部
[15:26] That’s where he likes to hunt. 他喜欢在这些地方狩猎
[15:30] Appreciate your help, Lisa. 谢谢帮忙 丽莎
[15:35] Any time. 不客气
[15:40] Stay strong. 坚强点
[15:43] Justice and the law don’t always work in perfect harmony. 公正和法律并不总能齐头并进
[15:46] Yeah, I’ve noticed. 是啊 我发现了
[15:50] I had lunch with Victoria Lee’s father last week. 我上周跟维多利亚·李的父亲吃午餐了
[15:52] Poor guy hasn’t slept since Hoff was released. 这家伙从霍夫被释放后就没睡过觉
[15:55] Sits up at night, thinking of ways of killing the son of a bitch. 整宿坐着 想着如何杀了这个禽兽
[15:58] For real. 下了决心的
[16:00] I can’t even imagine it, losing your daughter like that, 我无法想象 自己的女儿这样被人虐杀了
[16:04] and having the monster who did it walk free. 而干这事的禽兽还出狱了
[16:18] All right, where are we at? 查的怎么样了
[16:20] Nothing’s popping on missing persons 失踪人口或被窃车报失
[16:21] or reported car thefts. 都没有消息
[16:22] We got Jay and Hailey canvassing the area 杰和海莉在本田被弃的地方
[16:24] where the Honda was dumped. 进行地毯式搜查
[16:25] Hank, I think I got one. 汉克 我想我找到了
[16:27] One of my guys on the watch 我的一个巡逻员
[16:28] – rolled on a missing persons call. – Right. -提交一份失踪人口的电话记录 -嗯
[16:30] Young woman said her roommate, Renee Ferguson, 一个年轻女孩说她室友 芮内·弗格森
[16:33] got into a ride share about two hours ago 两小时前叫了网约车
[16:36] and never made it back to the dorms. 但再也没回到寝室
[16:37] Not answering her phone either. So we ran the phone. 也不接电话 所以我们查了电话
[16:40] She called 911 about two hours ago. 她两小时前打了911
[16:42] Listen to this. 听这个
[16:44] 911, what’s your emergency? 911 您有什么紧急情况
[16:46] Uh, sir, this isn’t the way. 先生 这条路不对
[16:49] Relax, I’m using Waze. It’s a shortcut. 放松 我用导航呢 这是近路
[16:52] Dude, this is the complete wrong direction. 哥们 这是完全相反的方向
[16:54] Pull over. 停车
[16:55] – I’ll look into recently reported stolens. – Pull over. -我去查最近被偷车辆报告 -停车
[16:58] Oh, thank you. I– 谢谢 我
[16:59] oh, my God. No. 天呐 不
[17:01] Help me. Help me, please. 救命 救命
[17:02] Please, do you hear me? Help me! 拜托 你听到了吗 救命
[17:04] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[17:07] Help! 救命
[17:10] The phone cut out before OEMC could start a trace. 电话挂断了 但应急办还来不及查到地址
[17:13] 15 seconds later, the signal was lost. 15秒后 信号消失了
[17:15] – CPIC’s trying to triangulate. – Tell me you got something. -公共信息中心正在三角定位 -告诉我你查到了
[17:19] 13th District, 13区
[17:20] sitting on a stolen black Nissan Altima 黑色日产天籁就在
[17:22] 1/2 block from Hoff’s last dump. 霍夫弃车处半街区外
[17:24] The only problem is, it’s on fire. 唯一的问题是 车着火了
[17:25] All right, let’s go. 好 我们走
[17:29] I got a necklace here. 我找到一条项链
[17:35] Yeah, it’s definitely hers. 对 绝对是她的
[17:41] Yo, Sarge, I got footprints going eastbound. 警长 东边有脚印
[17:44] They good be Hoff’s. He can’t be too far. 很可能是霍夫的 他不可能走远
[17:46] Grab Kim. Chase it. 带上金 去追
[17:48] Burgess! Me and you. 伯吉斯 我和你走
[17:53] – Chicago PD! – Yo, what’s going on? -芝加哥警署 -怎么回事
[17:55] We’re looking for someone. 我们在找人
[17:56] You see anybody cut through here? 你看到有人从这里经过吗
[17:57] Yeah, I saw some jagoff 有 看到一个白痴
[17:58] running by about 20 minutes ago. 20分钟前从这跑过去
[18:00] Didn’t think too much about it. 没多想
[18:01] Then I saw the smoke and heard the sirens. 然后我看到了烟 听到了警铃
[18:03] What’d the jagoff look like? 那个白痴长什么样
[18:05] I don’t know. A white guy, I guess. 不知道 白人吧
[18:07] He flagged down a red pickup, got inside, and took off. 他招手拦停了一辆红色皮卡 上车后走了
[18:11] Sarge, that’s a negative on Hoff, 警长 没找到霍夫
[18:12] but we’ve got a lead on a red pickup. 但我们找到了红色皮卡的线索
[18:14] Copy. Check PODs and cameras. 收到 检查警方监控和交通监控
[18:17] Keep at it. 继续查
[18:18] So maybe he pulls up, 或许他在这停了车
[18:21] grabs Renee from the car, 把芮内从车里拉了出来
[18:22] takes her into one of those buildings. 带她进了这些楼里
[18:23] Yeah, he does his thing, he comes out, 对 干了肮脏事 出来后
[18:25] lights the car on fire, and then he runs. 把车点着了 然后逃跑
[18:26] All right, round up some patrol. 好 告诉巡逻
[18:28] – We’ll start looking. – Copy that. -我们开始找 -收到
[18:48] Sergeant! 警长
[18:50] Found something. 找到了些东西
[19:24] Hoff? 是霍夫吗
[19:24] No definitive evidence, but it’s the same MO. 没有决定性证据 但手段相同
[19:28] Offender poses as a Quick Route driver outside a restaurant. 嫌犯假扮成速达网约车司机 在餐厅外待客
[19:31] Body worked over just like the other woman, 尸体跟其他女性一样被糟践了
[19:33] naked, tortured, obvious… 裸体 被折磨 有明显的
[19:36] horrific signs of sexual assault. 可怕的性侵痕迹
[19:38] Cause of death? 死因是什么
[19:40] – Blunt force trauma, head and face. – Yeah. -钝器外伤 头和脸都有 -嗯
[19:43] So Hoff is on the loose, doing what he does, 所以霍夫在逃 干他之前的勾当
[19:45] but this time with reckless, violent abandon. 但这次更加鲁莽 还暴力抛尸弃车
[19:47] Well, it sure seems that way. 看起来是如此
[19:50] We gotta go public. 我们得告诉大众了
[19:51] We gotta let everyone know that we believe. 我们得让所有人知道我们目前的推测
[19:54] Hoff is on a killing spree. 霍夫正在大肆杀虐
[19:57] That’s your call. 这是你的决定
[19:58] – We don’t have a choice, Hank. – Sure we do. -我们别无选择 汉克 -我们当然有
[20:00] You can play this close to the vest. 你可以只让自己人知道
[20:02] We don’t have to ID Hoff by name. 我们不用公布霍夫的名字
[20:05] Look, let me tell you something. 我告诉你
[20:07] You tell people what’s really going on, 你如果告诉大家真实情况
[20:09] they’re gonna come gunning for you. 他们会来找你的茬
[20:10] They’re gonna blame you for letting him out, 他们会责怪你放他出来
[20:12] for investigating the original arrest. 怪你调查最初的逮捕情况
[20:16] I can live with that. 那也没关系
[20:18] I stand by my original decision. 我坚持最初的决定
[20:21] Well, it’s not me you gotta convince. 你不是要说服我
[20:23] I’m not trying to, 我也没这个打算
[20:25] ’cause I’m pretty sure I know where’d you come out. 因为我很确信我知道你的想法
[20:28] The second you mention his name, 你一旦说出他的名字
[20:30] that guy is gonna take off. 这家伙就会逃跑
[20:32] It’s gonna make it a lot harder to find him. 想抓到他就更难了
[20:36] Just do your job. 你干自己的活就行
[20:38] You stay one step ahead of this animal 你比那个禽兽抢先一步
[20:40] and bring him in 逮捕他
[20:42] before he kills again. 免得他再下手杀人
[20:53] Time is of the essence. 时间不等人
[20:55] Second victim, Renee Ferguson, 第二个受害者 芮内·弗格森
[20:57] had skin cells under her fingernails. 她的手指甲里有皮肤细胞
[20:58] DNA matches to Caleb Hoff. DNA与凯勒布·霍夫的匹配
[21:02] All right, thanks. 好 谢谢
[21:03] We might be getting closer to him. 我们可能离他更近一步了
[21:04] Techs said they found a receipt in the Nissan 技术组说他们在尼桑车里找到了
[21:06] from a Mexican restaurant. 一张墨西哥餐馆的收据
[21:07] Timestamped at 10:31 A.M., 时间戳是早上10点31分
[21:09] which is two hours before Renee Ferguson’s abduction. 就是芮内·弗格森被绑架前两小时
[21:12] So this guy slams back a breakfast burrito 所以这家伙饱餐了一顿卷饼早餐
[21:13] and goes on the hunt for young women. 然后又去绑架年轻姑娘了
[21:14] Cold-blooded, man. 不是一般的冷血
[21:16] All right, so let’s pull video from that restaurant right now. 好 我们去调取那家餐厅的监控
[21:18] Every hour that passes, 没过一个小时
[21:20] another life is in danger. 又有人的性命有危险了
[21:27] Is that him? 那是他吗
[21:30] It’s not a good shot of his buddy there. 没有很好的拍到他的同伴
[21:33] Facial rec will have a hard time getting a read. 面部识别可能很难识别出来
[21:36] I can’t believe we let a monster like Hoff 真不敢相信我们让霍夫这种禽兽
[21:37] just walk out of prison. 离开了监狱
[21:40] Oh, come on, Hailey. Didn’t have a choice. 拜托 海莉 我们没有选择
[21:42] Sure we did. 当然有
[21:44] We just picked the one that 我们只是找了一个
[21:44] made all the powerful people in this city 让市里所有有权有势的人
[21:46] feel warm and fuzzy. 坐立不安的家伙
[21:49] – You don’t really believe that, do you? – I do. -你不是真的这么认为 对吧 -我就是
[21:53] So are you saying you condone police misconduct? 你是说你能容忍警察渎职吗
[21:56] Of course not. 当然不是
[21:58] I’m saying, if it happens, 我是说 就算发生了
[21:59] if somebody acts inappropriately, 如果有人行事不规范
[22:02] it doesn’t mean we need 也不意味着我们需要
[22:02] to light the whole damn villageon fire. 把整个村庄都点着了
[22:05] I’m not really sure I know 我不太确定我知道
[22:07] what it is you’re trying to say here. 你这比喻是想说什么
[22:10] What I’m trying to say 我想说的是
[22:11] is those two women would still be alive 那两个女人可能还活着
[22:15] if the prosecutor who looked into Hoff’s initial arrest 如果审查霍夫最初逮捕的检察官
[22:17] had just looked the other way. 能够睁一只眼闭一只眼
[22:22] And here we are. 但我们还是到了这一步
[22:31] Sorry to bother you. I called a few times. 抱歉打扰了 我打过几次电话
[22:33] Never heard back, so… 没收到回复 所以
[22:34] Sorry. I don’t check my phone too much these days. 抱歉 最近我不怎么查看电话了
[22:38] Listen, I got a few more questions about Hoff. 听着 我还有一些关于霍夫的问题
[22:40] I just was hoping I could pick your brain. 我希望能问问你
[22:43] – Sure, come on in. – Thanks. -好 进来吧 -谢谢
[22:46] 《芝加哥论坛报》 凯勒布·霍夫疑似犯下两宗谋杀
[22:48] World’s upside down, Hank. 世界黑白颠倒了 汉克
[22:51] Where you guys at? 你们查的怎么样了
[22:52] We found his DNA under the fingernails 我们在一个受害者的指甲里
[22:54] of one of the victims, 发现了他的DNA
[22:55] so we now have proof it’s him. 所以我们有证据是他干的
[22:59] Let me guess: 让我猜猜
[23:00] Renee’s, right? 芮内的 对吧
[23:02] She looks like a fighter. 她看上去是个斗士
[23:05] We weren’t so lucky. 我们就不那么幸运了
[23:06] Hoff kept covering his tracks at every turn, 霍夫每走一步都抹去自己的痕迹
[23:08] which is why I ultimately did what I did. 所以我最终做了那种事
[23:12] I was afraid we’d never catch him, 我害怕我们最终抓不住他
[23:13] that he’d keep on killing. 他会继续杀人
[23:17] If I had just waited, stayed patient, 要是我能等等 耐心一点
[23:20] played by the rules, he’d still be in jail, 按规矩办事 他就还在监狱里
[23:22] and those two girls would still be alive. 那两个姑娘就还能活着
[23:23] Listen, listen to me. 听着 听我说
[23:27] You did what you had to do in that moment 你做了那时你必须做的事
[23:29] to make this city safer, 让这个城市更安全
[23:32] make sure he didn’t kill more innocent women. 确保他不会再杀害更多无辜的女人
[23:36] You got nothing to apologize for. 你无须道歉
[23:44] Look, we found a photo of Hoff 听着 监控拍到了霍夫
[23:46] with an unknown male, white. 和另一个不知名白人男性在一起
[23:51] I thought you might know who he is. 我想你可能知道他是谁
[23:53] Kenny Rose, meth dealer. 肯尼·罗斯 冰毒毒贩
[23:55] He and Hoff grew up in the same foster home. 他和霍夫从小在同一家寄宿家庭长大
[23:59] Well, Kenny has an impressive sheet. 肯尼的案底非常惊人
[24:01] Meth, coke, heroin, and two armed robbery charges, 病毒 可卡因 海洛因 还有两次持械抢劫
[24:03] you know, for good measure. 都是有理有据
[24:05] And he drives a 2014 red Ford pickup. 他开一辆2014款的红色福特皮卡
[24:07] It matches what our witness told us. 和我们的目击证人证词相符
[24:09] All right, so Hoff ditches the stolen Nissan, torches it, 好 所以霍夫丢弃了偷来的尼桑 烧了车
[24:13] his buddy Rose pulls up in the pickup, 他的好哥们罗斯开了皮卡来接他
[24:15] helps Hoff get away. 帮助霍夫逃跑
[24:15] It means Rose knew what Hoff was doing. 这意味着罗斯知道霍夫在干什么
[24:17] And he’s helping him get away with it. 他还在帮他逃脱抓捕
[24:19] All right, I’ll loop in the team. 好 我们告诉其他人
[24:20] – Let Voight know. – Yeah. -让博伊特知道 -好
[24:26] We got a red truck coming this way. 红色皮卡往这边开来了
[24:32] Yep. The plate’s a match. 没错 车牌符合
[24:33] One driver. That’s probably Rose. 有一个司机 可能是罗斯
[24:34] No sign of Hoff. 没看到霍夫
[24:36] All right, let him park. 好 让他停车
[24:38] We’ll take him before he goes inside the house. 我们在他进屋前抓住他
[24:41] Copy that. 收到
[25:05] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[25:07] Don’t run! 别跑
[25:22] Rose is running out the back. We’re clearing the house. 罗斯在往后跑 我们在确认房里是否有人
[25:24] Copy that. 收到
[25:27] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[25:34] Don’t move, you hear me? 别动 听到没
[25:35] Put your hands behind your back. 把手放在身后
[25:43] We got him. 抓到他了
[25:44] Don’t fight. What do you got on you, huh? 别挣扎 你身上有什么
[25:48] What’s that? That’s crystal meth, Kenny. 那是什么 冰毒啊 肯尼
[25:50] Your day just got a lot worse. 你的这一天刚变得非常糟糕
[25:51] Get up. 起来
[25:54] Where’s Caleb Hoff? 凯勒布·霍夫呢
[25:56] Who? 谁
[25:57] Your friend who likes to rape and kill women. 你那个喜欢奸杀女性的朋友
[25:59] I don’t got any friends like that. 我没有那种朋友
[26:00] You guys must have the wrong house. 你们肯定是找错人了
[26:01] We can do this the easy way, or we can do it the other way. 我们可以轻松地解决这事 或用其他办法
[26:03] Kenny, it’s up to you. 肯尼 看你的
[26:07] I choose option two, the other way. 我选择第二项 其他办法
[26:09] – You sure about that? – I’m positive. -你确定吗 -我确定
[26:16] Bring him inside. 带他进屋
[26:24] Take him. 你押着他
[26:38] All right, Sarge, the house is clear, 警长 屋里没人
[26:39] and I found this jacket. 我发现了这件夹克
[26:41] Hoff was wearing it during the first murder, 霍夫在第一次凶案时穿着这衣服
[26:42] and this is what he was wearing 这也是他在便利店
[26:43] outside the mini-market in that video. 外面的监控里穿的衣服
[26:45] So he was definitely hanging out around here. 所以他肯定在这附近活动过
[26:47] We also found more meth. Two ounces or so. 我们还找到了更多的冰毒 差不多两盎司
[26:49] It’s enough to arrest him, 足够逮捕他的了
[26:50] but it might not be enough to leverage him into cooperating. 但不一定足够逼他配合我们
[26:53] Yeah, well, let me worry about that. 这点让我来操心就行
[26:55] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[26:56] It doesn’t matter what it means, Jay. 无所谓意味着什么 杰
[26:58] – I know you’re upset. – Upset? -我知道你不开心 -不开心
[27:00] That’s funny, I’m not sure I know what that means. 有意思 我不确定那是什么意思
[27:02] Sarge, we all want to nail this guy. 警长 我们都想抓到这家伙
[27:04] Why don’t you guys head back to the district, 不如你们先回局里
[27:06] see if you can locate Hoff’s whereabouts? 看是否能找出霍夫的下落
[27:09] Adam and I, 亚当和我
[27:11] we’re gonna talk to Rose one more time, 我们要再跟罗斯谈谈
[27:12] see if we can convince him to cooperate. 看我们是否能说服他配合
[27:17] – Sarge. – This is not a negotiation. -警长 -我不是跟你们商量
[27:23] So go! 赶紧走
[27:27] Come on, you guys. 走吧 大伙儿
[27:29] Hoff’s still out there. We got work to do. 霍夫还在逃 我们还有活要干
[27:43] – You good? – You know I’m good. -你行吗 -你知道我能行
[27:47] Let’s do it. 来吧
[27:56] Okay, that’s a felony right there. 好了 这就足够重罪了
[27:59] Certainly enough to violate your parole. 肯定够违反你的假释了
[28:02] Do what you gotta do. 你们该干嘛就干嘛
[28:04] We can pretend we never found this meth, 我们可以假装没看到这些冰毒
[28:08] came over, asked you a few questions. 我们过来 问了你一些问题
[28:11] You helped us out. 你帮了我们
[28:13] I don’t know nothing about Hoff. 我不知道霍夫的事
[28:15] He raped and murdered two women in the last 48 hours… 他在过去48小时内奸杀了两命女性
[28:21] Violated them in ways 侵犯了她们
[28:24] I won’t even describe. 我都不如该如何形容
[28:29] I want a lawyer. 我想要律师
[28:31] You want a lawyer, huh? 你想要律师吗
[28:32] Kenny… 肯尼
[28:36] You don’t cooperate… 你不合作
[28:41] You’re gonna need a priest. 你得需要一个牧师了
[28:44] – What the hell are you– – Where’s Caleb Hoff? -你这是干什么 -凯勒布·霍夫在哪
[28:46] – Tell us where he is, Kenny. – Where is he? -告诉我们他在哪 肯尼 -他在哪
[28:48] Tell us where he is. It’s gonna be a lot easier. 告诉我们他在哪 事情会简单很多
[28:50] – Trust me. – Where is he? -相信我 -他在哪
[28:51] I said I want a lawyer. 我说了我要律师
[29:09] Pinch him on the meth possession. 把他以冰毒持有罪收监
[29:52] Hey, what the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[29:55] Hey, you can’t mess up the guy’s car like that. 你不能这样破坏别人的车
[29:59] Are you crazy or something? 你是疯了吗
[30:01] I’m about to call the cops! 我要报警了
[30:02] There’s no need. 没必要
[30:04] Cops are already on the scene. 警察已经在场了
[30:06] What–what does that even mean? 这是什么意思
[30:08] It means it’s time for you to walk away now. 这意味着你该走了
[30:12] You understand me? 明白吗
[30:14] Now! 赶紧走
[30:22] Guys, I got CTA security footage 大伙儿 我找到了交管局监控录像
[30:24] of Hoff getting on the L two blocks from Rose’s house. 看到霍夫从离罗斯家两街区的地方上了地铁
[30:27] What time? 几点
[30:28] 4:22 P.M. Today. 下午4点22分 今天
[30:29] There’s only two trains that make that stop. 有两条线在那一站停车
[30:31] Pink and purple. 粉线和紫线
[30:32] If he got on the L, he had to get off. 如果他上了地铁 肯定得下车
[30:33] We should check surveillance at all stops, 我们应该查所有的监控
[30:35] scanning in both directions. 两个方向都要查
[30:46] 强奸谋杀 梅瑞狄斯·钱尼
[30:51] 他一直住在哪里 没有已知本地住址吗 住在车里或在外流浪
[30:58] 与凶案组交叉调查 霍夫为什么选择这些女人 他认识她们吗 他之前跟踪过她们吗
[31:09] Voight. 博伊特
[31:10] Sarge, Hoff exited the L 警长 霍夫下地铁
[31:12] at Kostner Street Station today at 5:02 P.M. 是在科斯特纳街站 今天下午5点2分
[31:15] Kostner. 科斯特纳
[31:16] Do we know any reason he’d be there? 我们知道他为什么要去哪里吗
[31:17] Any family, any known associates in the area? 那附近有家人 已知联系人吗
[31:21] Not sure. I reached out to Martinez. 不确定 我问了马丁内斯
[31:23] She drew a blank. 她也不知道
[31:24] Wait a minute. Hold on a second. 等等 稍等
[31:25] Hold on. 等等
[31:27] All right, I want you to run a name for me. 好 帮我查一个名字
[31:30] 维克托·西尔瓦诺 叔叔 每次逮捕后都联系此人
[31:31] Victor. Victor Silvano. 维克托 维克托·西尔瓦诺
[31:32] Run the name Victor Silvano. 维克托·西尔瓦诺
[31:34] Okay, I’m on it. 好 正在查
[31:37] Victor Silvano… 维克托·西尔瓦诺
[31:39] 死亡索引 维克托·西尔瓦诺
[31:40] Died nine months ago, no wife and kids, 九个月前去世 没有妻儿
[31:42] LKA is somewhere on the South side. 登记的住址在南区
[31:44] He worked as an assistant foreman 他生前在加洛韦金属公司
[31:45] for 23 years at Galloway Metals. 做了23年的助理工头
[31:47] Hold on. That’s three blocks north of Kostner. 等等 那地方离科斯特纳站只有三个街区
[31:50] It went out of business two years ago. 两年前停业了
[31:51] A good place to hide. 是个藏身的好地方
[31:54] Gear up. 带好装备
[31:55] I’m ten minutes out. 我十分钟到
[32:12] Jay, it’s me. I’m here on site. I’m dropping anchor. 杰 是我 我到了 先停车
[32:16] I’ll wait for your arrival. 等你们到
[32:17] On our way, Sarge. 正在路上 警长
[32:19] Okay. Copy that. 好 收到
[32:54] Lisa, what the hell are you doing here? 丽莎 你来这干什么
[32:56] Go home. Let me take it from here. 回家 之后我来处理
[33:00] 5021, shots fired at the police. 5021 嫌犯向警察开枪
[33:02] On site, Galloway Metals, 2133 Rexford Road. 我在现场 加洛韦金属公司 雷克斯福德路2133号
[33:07] – Copy that. – Lisa. -收到 -丽莎
[33:08] Backup en route. 后援马上就来
[33:14] Jay, be advised. I’m heading inside the factory. 杰 注意 我要进工厂了
[33:17] Copy that. We’re almost there. 收到 我们马上就到
[33:40] Come out, Hoff! 出来 霍夫
[33:58] Damn it! 见鬼
[34:04] – Okay. – You’re empty, Caleb. -好吧 -你没子弹了 霍夫
[34:06] Okay! Don’t shoot. 好吧 别开枪
[34:11] Put the gun down. 把枪放下
[34:13] Now! 赶紧
[34:17] Give me a reason. 给我个理由
[34:40] Hey. Go ahead. 来吧
[34:43] Do it. Come on. 来吧 快啊
[34:47] Come on, tough guy. Reach for the gun. 快啊 硬汉 去拿枪啊
[34:50] Do it. 来啊
[34:53] Do it! 来啊
[35:01] Get away from him. 离他远点
[35:03] Martinez. 马丁内斯
[35:04] Let me do this, Hank. 让我来 汉克
[35:06] Let me make this right. 让我来主持公道
[35:08] I’ve been dreaming about this for a while. 我已经幻想这个场景好久了
[35:09] Hey, Lisa, look at me. 丽莎 看着我
[35:11] Watching you crawl, beg for your worthless life. 看着你在地上爬 为你一文不值的命求情
[35:14] Look at me. It’s not worth it. 看着我 他不值得
[35:15] Making you feel the pain you inflicted 让你感受你对那些无辜女人
[35:17] – on those innocent women. – Look at me. -造成的痛苦 -看着我
[35:18] Watching you bleed out, gasp– 看着你流血 喘气
[35:22] Sarge, we’re here! Are you hit? 警长 我们到了 你受伤了吗
[35:24] I’m good! I got Hoff right here! 我没事 我抓到霍夫了
[35:26] Go home. Get the hell out of here now. 回家 赶紧离开这里
[35:28] It’s not worth it. Go. 他不值得 快走
[35:31] Go! 快走
[35:38] Caleb Hoff, hey. 凯勒布·霍夫
[35:43] You’re under arrest 你被捕了
[35:44] for the murders of Jess Larson 因杀害杰茜·拉森
[35:47] and Renee Ferguson. 和芮内·弗格森
[35:55] Everything all right? 一切都好吗
[35:58] I think Caleb here 我想凯勒布
[35:59] hurt himself jumping off that walkway, though. 因为从那条走道上跳下而伤着自己了
[36:01] Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾听到这消息
[36:04] Is there anything I need to know or not know? 有什么我需要知道的吗 还是没有
[36:07] We’re good. 一切都好
[36:09] Guess the guy thought he could fly or something. 我猜这家伙以为自己会飞
[36:16] Yeah, we chased a hunch he was hiding off of Kostner. 对 我们在追查一条线索 认为他藏在科斯特纳
[36:19] He had an uncle that used to work at Galloway Metals. 他有个叔叔以前在加洛韦金属公司工作
[36:22] I checked it out, and he was there. 我检查了那地方 他真的在那
[36:24] – Great work. – Thank you. -干得漂亮 -谢谢
[36:26] According to the report, he had a fractured right tibia. 根据报告 他的右胫骨骨折了
[36:29] Yeah, he tried to escape, 对 他想逃跑
[36:32] jumped off the second floor, 从二楼跳了下去
[36:33] so I guess that makes sense. 我猜这也情有可原
[36:37] I’m just pleasantly surprised that his face is clean. 我只是很意外他的脸很干净
[36:40] No bruises, no cuts. 没有瘀伤 没有伤口
[36:44] Like I said, 像我说的
[36:45] jumped off the second floor, fell awkwardly. 从二楼跳了下去 笨拙地摔倒了
[36:48] Handcuffed him, got him medical attention, 我给他上了手铐 叫了医生
[36:50] brought him back to the district. 把他带回了局里
[36:52] I was trying to pay you a compliment, Sergeant. 我是想表扬你 警长
[36:54] A guy like this, 这种人
[36:55] I’m guessing it’s easy to find a reason 想要找个理由制服他
[36:58] to subdue him. 应该很容易
[37:00] I just wanted to make the arrest, 我只想抓住他
[37:02] get this guy back in a cage where he belongs. 让这家伙回到他该待的监狱
[37:05] No point giving his lawyer another loophole. 没必要给他的律师其他漏洞
[37:08] I agree. The problem is that they’ve already found one, 我同意 问题是他们已经找到了
[37:12] or they’re claiming to have found one. 或他们说自己找到了
[37:15] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[37:17] Hoff claims that Detective Martinez 霍夫说马丁内斯警探
[37:19] was at the scene of the arrest. 也在逮捕现场
[37:23] Is there any truth to that? 这是真的吗
[37:27] I arrived on scene, solo, around 7:21. 我一个人到达现场 大概7点21分左右
[37:31] Waited for backup. 等待后援
[37:33] We located Hoff inside the abandoned factory, 我们确定了霍夫在被遗弃的工厂里
[37:36] jumped off the second fl– 他从二楼跳下
[37:37] Right, and he fell awkwardly. 对 笨拙地摔倒了
[37:40] You placed him under arrest, got him medical attention, 你给他上了手铐 给他叫了医生
[37:42] and brought him down to the district. 然后把他带回了局里
[37:45] Was Martinez there? 马丁内斯在场吗
[37:49] Just tell me the truth, Hank. 告诉我真相 汉克
[37:53] The truth is not your friend right now, Sam. 真相现在不是你的朋友 萨姆
[37:55] So if I were you, 如果我是你
[37:58] I’d stop asking questions. 我就不追问了
[38:02] I mean, what matters, what really matters… 重要的是 真正重要的
[38:06] Is a violent, evil man is now in custody, 是一个暴力邪恶的男人现在被捕了
[38:09] and the evidence against him is overwhelming. 并且给他定罪的证据非常充分
[38:14] So, I mean, please, 拜托
[38:17] just take yes for an answer and move on. 就当是的 然后继续往前吧
[38:28] I appreciate you stopping by, 谢谢你过来
[38:31] but you don’t have to worry about me. 但你不用担心我
[38:33] I’m not gonna do anything crazy. 我不会做什么疯狂的事
[38:36] Not tonight, at least. 至少今晚不会
[38:39] Day by day, that’s all we can do. 一天一天过 我们都只能这样
[38:46] I dedicated my whole damn life to this city, 我把一生都献给了这座城市
[38:49] to being a cop, 做一个警察
[38:51] woke up every day trying to do good, 每天醒来想着做好事
[38:53] trying to make Chicago a better place to live, 想着让芝加哥成为一个更适合生活的地方
[38:57] a safer place to live. 一个更安全的地方
[39:00] I did a lot of good things. 我做了很多好事
[39:02] I made a difference. 我让城市变好了
[39:04] Took hundreds of really violent men, rapists and killers, 逮捕了上百名非常暴力的人 强奸犯和凶手
[39:08] off the street. 把他们从街上清除
[39:09] I didn’t ask for medals or trophies. 我不要奖章或奖杯
[39:13] I just did my job, put in my hours, 我只是干我的工作 奉献我的生命
[39:16] ’cause I enjoyed it. 因为我很享受
[39:17] ‘Cause it made me feel good. 因为这让我感觉好
[39:22] That’s all over. 现在那些都结束了
[39:24] They took that away from me. 他们把那些夺走了
[39:26] Now I’m just a punchline, 现在我只是个笑柄
[39:28] a cowboy cop who lost her damn mind. 一个失心疯的鲁莽警察
[39:33] The thing that really hurts is, 最让我心痛的是
[39:36] the politicians and the press picked Hoff over me. 政客和媒体竟然选择了保护霍夫 而不是我
[39:41] They turned me into a monster and made him a saint. 他们把我描绘成怪物 而他却是个圣人
[39:50] They just don’t think the way we do, you know? 他们跟我们的思维不同 知道吗
[39:53] They’re always worried about the way things look, 他们只担心事情面上好不好看
[39:56] what people might say. 人们会说什么
[39:59] For us, 对我们而言
[40:01] for real cops, it’s simple. 对真正的警察而言 很简单
[40:05] I mean, you did the only thing you could do 你做了当下最好的决定
[40:06] in that moment to make things better. 让这个城市更好
[40:10] Safer. 更安全
[40:24] I think this belongs to you. 我想这个属于你
[40:31] We think alike. 我们的思维一致
[40:36] I think we do. 我想是的
[40:40] Thanks for the drink. 谢谢你的酒
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme