Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Morning. 早
[00:13] Morning. 早
[00:19] You know what today is, right? 你知道今天是什么日子 对吧
[00:21] RDO. 正常休息日
[00:22] Oh, this is what a day off feels like. 原来休息日是这样的感觉啊
[00:26] You want some coffee? 要来点咖啡吗
[00:28] I want you, 我要你
[00:29] and then I want coffee, 然后我要咖啡
[00:31] and then I want waffles, 然后我要华夫饼
[00:33] and then I want to go to the range 然后我要去靶场
[00:35] and try out those new .44 mags. 试试那些新的.44马格南手枪
[00:39] I love all that. 这些我都爱
[00:42] I love you. 我爱你
[00:53] Just one sec. I’ll be right back. 等一下 我这就回来
[01:24] Hey, I forgot that I was gonna take my car in, 我忘了我要把车送进去修
[01:26] and I just talked to them, and they can still take me, 我刚跟他们大了点换 他们还能收我的车
[01:28] and so I’m gonna go before they get busy. 所以我在他们忙起来之前赶过去
[01:30] Really? 真的啊
[01:32] One day off, you know? 休息日嘛
[01:34] Hailey. 海莉
[01:35] I just feel like I should get it done, 我就是觉得我得把这事做了
[01:36] but everything’s fine. 不过呢 都很好
[01:40] I’m sorry, but I… um, 对不起 但我…
[01:43] stay here. I’ll be right back. 待在这 我去去就回
[01:45] And yeah, just hang out here, 还有 对 就待在这
[01:47] and I’ll be back in a little bit. 我一会儿就回来
[01:59] Possible mental illness involved. 可能有精神病患者
[02:01] Supervisor advised. You on scene? 建议有上级到场 你到场吗
[02:04] Copy, car’s rolling. 收到 在路上了
[02:05] 2124, got a wellness check. 2124 有个去看看住户是否平安的要求
[02:08] 3839 North Racine. 拉辛北街3839号
[02:11] Caller states multiple members 打电话的人说克拉顿家
[02:12] of the Clarton family are gone. 有多人不见了
[02:14] Possible missing persons. 很可能是失踪了
[02:17] 5021 Henry, hold me down on that missing persons. 5021H 失踪人口的事我来
[02:21] Copy, 5021 Henry. 收到 5021H
[02:33] Morning. 早
[02:35] Detective Hailey Upton. 海莉·厄普顿警探
[02:36] Morning. Your with Intelligence, yeah? 早 你是情报组的吧
[02:38] Dispatch detailed you? 调度中心派你过来的
[02:40] – No, I just picked it up. – Ah, okay. -不是 我接的 -好吧
[02:42] There’s probably not much for you here. 可能没什么需要你关注的
[02:44] Next door neighbor, Jessica Hartley– 隔壁邻居 杰茜卡·哈特利…
[02:45] she’s right over there– called it in. 她就在那边 她报的警
[02:47] Hasn’t seen her neighbors in a few days. 说有好几天没看见她的邻居了
[02:49] The Clarton family. 克拉顿一家
[02:50] Dad Ray, wife Helen, and their kid, Becca. 父亲雷 老婆海伦还有他们的孩子贝卡
[02:52] She’s 12. 她12岁
[02:53] – Signs of forced entry? – Nah. -有撬门的痕迹吗 -没有
[02:55] Sarge gave me the green light to enter in a wellness check. 警长批准我们入户进行平安巡查
[02:58] Front door was unlocked. No signs of foul play. 前门没锁 没有凶杀的痕迹
[03:00] Everything seems fine inside. 里面看起来也没问题
[03:03] Jessica? 杰茜卡
[03:04] Hi, I’m Detective Hailey Upton. 我是海莉·厄普顿警探
[03:06] When was the last time you saw your neighbors? 你最后看见你的邻居是什么时候
[03:08] A few days. 几天前
[03:11] Goose, what day did we see them? 小傻 我们是哪天见到他们的
[03:13] Before dance. 跳舞之前
[03:14] Right, so it would’ve been Tuesday. 对 那应该是星期二
[03:16] – And this isn’t like them? – No. -他们平时不这样 -对
[03:18] I mean, I’m probably overreacting, 我很可能反应过度了
[03:20] nosy next door neighbor. 爱管闲事的邻居
[03:21] It’s just, they don’t ever go anywhere, 不过他们基本哪都不去
[03:24] and I had just talked to Helen. 而且我之前刚刚和海伦聊过
[03:27] I’m sorry. I’m probably wasting your time. 对不起 我很可能是在浪费你的时间
[03:29] It’s just something felt off. 就是觉得有点不太对
[03:32] No. No time wasted. 不会 不是浪费时间
[03:34] We’ll be right back. 我们这就回来
[03:37] You’re the only one that’s been inside? 只有你进去过吗
[03:38] Yeah. 对
[03:49] Said they lived here for a while? 说他们在这住了一阵子了
[03:51] They’re renting it. Been here six months. 他们租的 已经住了6个月了
[03:59] Smell that? 闻到了吗
[04:00] Place has been bleached recently. 这地方刚刚被漂白剂弄过
[04:02] Spring cleaning? 春季大扫除
[04:04] Garbage was taken out. Bag wasn’t replaced. 垃圾被扔了 袋子没有换好
[04:11] Man, I wish my daughter was this neat. 我真希望我女儿能这么整洁
[04:14] I can’t even get her to put her dirty clothes 我都没办法让她把脏衣服
[04:15] in the laundry basket. 放进洗衣篮里
[04:47] Can you get over here and help me move this bed? 你能过来帮我把床挪开吗
[04:50] Towards you. 往你那边
[04:51] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -嗯
[05:04] 5021 Henry, I’m at the missing persons. 5021H 我在失踪人口那家
[05:06] I need a crime lab rolled here ASAP. 我需要取证组赶紧过来
[05:09] Copy that, 5021 Henry. 收到 5021H
[05:11] Crime lab en route. 取证组上路
[05:25] I had ones like those when I was a kid. 我小时候也有这样的
[05:27] Swallows. 小燕子
[05:28] So you didn’t make it to the shop, huh? 所以你没去成修理厂吧
[05:32] No. Um… 对…
[05:38] No, I didn’t. 对 我没去
[05:42] Team’s just arriving. 团队刚刚到了
[05:48] Clarton home, husband Ray, wife Helen, daughter Becca. 克拉顿一家 丈夫雷 妻子海伦和女儿贝卡
[05:51] Talked to the rest of the block. 跟这个街区的其他人谈过了
[05:52] No one’s seen them in at least two days. 至少有两天没人见过他们了
[05:54] And that’s odd? 这奇怪吗
[05:55] To our neighbor, Jessica, yeah. 对我们的邻居杰茜卡来说 是的
[05:56] They were homebodies. 他们都挺宅的
[05:57] She said she just spoke with Helen 她说她刚跟海伦说好
[05:58] to get together the next day. 约好第二天见面
[06:00] She called both their cells. No one’s answering. 她打了他们两个人的手机 没人接
[06:01] Checked the phones, and they’re shut off. 我查过电话 都关机了
[06:03] And her car’s in the garage. 而且她的车在车库里
[06:04] There’s cardboard boxes upstairs. 楼上还有几个纸板箱
[06:05] Empty suitcases. They might’ve been packing. 空行李箱 他们可能在打包
[06:11] Got something weird. 发现了奇怪的东西
[06:14] So I ran the name and social 我查了房东给我的
[06:16] the landlord gave me, Ray Clarton. 名字和身份 雷·克拉顿
[06:18] Problem is, Ray Clarton died four years ago. 问题是 雷·克拉顿四年前就死了
[06:21] – He’s using a false name? – Yeah, on everything. -他用的是假名 -对 所有的一切
[06:22] Utilities for the house, credit card, car, 房屋的水电杂费 信用卡 车
[06:25] – all registered to a dead man. – Okay, what about the wife? -都登记在一个死人名下 -好 那他妻子呢
[06:28] She’s not on paper anywhere, 任何记录中都找不到她
[06:29] and I got no hits on a Helen Clarton 我在芝加哥找不到
[06:31] in Chicago matching her descriptors. 与她描述相符的海伦·克拉顿
[06:33] The little girl, Becca, she’s 12. 那个小女孩 贝卡 她12岁
[06:34] – She must be in school. – She’s not. -她一定在上学 -没有
[06:36] Not registered with CPS. Not in a private school. 公共服务中心没有登记过 私立学校也没有
[06:39] Ran missing persons too, and I got nothing. 我还查了失踪人口 也没查到
[06:41] So dig into the name, Ray Clarton, 那就深挖这个名字 雷·克拉顿
[06:43] and see who had access to steal his identity. 看看谁能盗用他的身份
[06:47] Let’s do a full forensics search. 我们要做全面的取证搜查
[06:49] Let’s find out who the hell this family really is. 查出这家人到底是什么人
[06:53] What the hell happened in this house? 这座房子里到底发生了什么
[06:56] Something happened to them, 他们出事了
[06:57] and you think they were using fake names? 你觉得他们用的是假名吗
[07:00] We know they were. 我们知道他们用的是假名
[07:02] That doesn’t make any sense. 这完全不合理
[07:03] They’re a perfectly normal family. 他们是非常正常的家庭
[07:05] Things often look normal, 事情往往看上去正常
[07:06] but can’t really know a family 但如果这家人有意隐瞒
[07:08] unless they let you. 你就无法真正了解他们
[07:09] Do you know where Ray and Helen work? 你知道雷和海伦在哪里工作吗
[07:12] Helen stays home. I don’t know about Ray. 海伦不工作 雷我不知道
[07:14] All right, what about where they’re from? 好 那他们从哪里来
[07:16] Hometown? 故乡在哪里
[07:17] I don’t, um– I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:24] Annie, were you friends with Becca? 安妮 你跟贝卡是朋友吗
[07:30] No. She doesn’t go to my school. 不是 她不在我们学校上学
[07:35] Becca seemed shy. 贝卡似乎很害羞
[07:38] She keeps to herself. 总是独来独往
[07:41] Okay. 好
[07:43] Anything you can tell us about them at all, 关于他们的任何事你都可以告诉我们
[07:45] really anything would help. 真的 任何事都会有帮助
[07:47] I don’t know. I just– 我说不好 只是
[07:49] Sometimes I do wonder about how old-fashioned they are. 有时他们的老套确实让我吃惊
[07:52] What do you mean? 什么意思
[07:54] Uh, it’s just, Ray runs the house, 就是 他们家是雷当家
[07:57] really runs it. 他说了算
[07:58] It doesn’t seem like the girls are independent. 女人们好像不太独立
[08:01] Does he hurt them? 他会伤害她们吗
[08:02] What? No. 什么 不
[08:04] Oh, God no. I’m sure he doesn’t hurt them. 天哪 不 他肯定不会伤害她们
[08:07] I’m sure it’s not that. 肯定不是那样的
[08:12] There’s something wrong with this family. 这家人有些不对劲
[08:14] This little girl, Becca… 这个小女孩 贝卡
[08:18] – All right, what do we got? – Forensics came back. -好 有什么发现 -法医报告回来了
[08:21] Blood in the master is two days old 主卧的血迹是两天前的
[08:23] and belongs to a female. 而且属于一位女性
[08:24] DNA doesn’t match anything on file, 档案里找不到匹配的DNA
[08:26] but the tech said as long as the blood came from an adult, 但技术人员说 只要这些血是成年人的
[08:29] the amount of blood is not enough 这个出血量就不足以
[08:31] to positively indicate a death. 造成死亡
[08:32] Fingerprints off all the men’s shoes in the Clarton house 克拉顿家的所有男鞋上取到的指纹
[08:35] ID’d Ray’s real name. 确认了雷的真名
[08:37] Meet Ray Aimes. We’ve got a hell of a sheet. 叫雷·埃姆斯 他的案底非常多
[08:41] Lived in 14 different states the past 20 years, 在过去的20年里住过14个不同的州
[08:44] multiple fraud investigations, 有多次欺诈调查
[08:46] two domestics when he was younger. 年轻时还有两起家暴案
[08:48] Looks like he mostly deals in Ponzi and pyramid schemes. 看起来他经常从事庞氏骗局和传销
[08:50] He’s a grifter. 他是个骗子
[08:52] He’s an old school conman. He gets in close with people, 他是个老套的骗子 他会主动接近人们
[08:54] manipulates the hell out of them, robs them blind, 将他们玩弄于股掌之中 洗劫一空
[08:56] and then he skips town. 然后跑路
[08:58] What about the girls, Helen and Becca? 那女人们呢 海伦和贝卡
[08:59] Their prints weren’t in the system. 系统里没有她们的指纹
[09:01] Ray’s not legally married, 雷在法律上没结婚
[09:02] but the DNA found off of the toothbrush in the home 但在他们家牙刷上发现的DNA证明
[09:05] confirms that Becca is Ray and Helen’s child. 贝卡是雷和海伦的孩子
[09:08] And she’s never been enrolled in school? 她从没上过学吗
[09:09] I checked everywhere that Ray lived. 我查过了雷生活过的所有地方
[09:11] She never been enrolled in school. 她从没上过学
[09:12] She never even been to a doctor. Nothing. 她甚至从没看过医生 什么都没有
[09:14] I’m guessing there’s abuse in this family. 我猜这个家庭有虐待行为
[09:16] Physical, emotional. 身体和精神上都有
[09:18] – So you’re thinking domestic? – Makes sense. -你觉得是家暴吗 -很合理
[09:20] We have a history of domestic assault. 他有家暴历史
[09:23] He beats Helen too bad one day, throws them both in the car, 有一天他对海伦下手太重 把母女俩扔进车里
[09:25] takes off before he was planning to. 在计划前离开了那里
[09:27] Ladies and gentlemen, we got a pop. 女士们先生们 有发现
[09:29] Ray Clarton’s debit card was used at an ATM 雷·克拉顿的储蓄卡在昨天他们失踪后
[09:31] downtown yesterday right after they went missing. 在市中心的自动取款机上用过
[09:34] Roll on it. 去查
[09:37] All right, so your boy and his daughter got there 9:15 A.M. 你们要找的人和他女儿9点15到了那
[09:40] Already called up the bank. 我们已经联系了银行
[09:41] Ray withdrew the entirety of his checking account. 雷取走了活期账户里的所有钱
[09:43] $1,500. 一共一千五
[09:45] Wait, we got a PO. Is this kid gonna ask for help? 等等 有警察 这小孩求助了吗
[09:48] No, she’s not. 不 她没有
[09:57] She looks scared. 她看上去很害怕
[10:14] Do you have more cameras? 你们还有其他监控吗
[10:19] Oh, who the hell is that? 那是谁
[10:23] It’s not a domestic. Somebody took them. 这不是家暴 有人带走了他们
[10:33] All right, who is this man? 好吧 这男人是谁
[10:36] Someone from Ray’s past come back to haunt him? 雷过去的某人来找他麻烦了吗
[10:39] Maybe Ray conned the wrong guy, 或许雷骗了不该骗的人
[10:41] end up over his head? 结果把命也搭上了
[10:42] I’ve got no large deposits on Ray’s financials. 我没发现雷的账户上有大额存款
[10:45] Nothing pops on the video. Clothes are generic. 监控也没什么特别的 衣服都很普通
[10:47] – Can’t even make out Ray’s. – It really doesn’t help -都认不出谁是雷 -我们对他
[10:49] we know next to nothing about this family. 和他的家庭一无所知 这根本没用
[10:51] Yeah, I reinterviewed the neighbors on the block. 对 我又去问了一遍街上的邻居
[10:53] Nobody knew where they worked, 没人知道他们在哪工作
[10:54] where they were from, their family, nothing. 从哪来 他们的家庭状况 没消息
[10:56] We have zero details on them. 我们对他们一无所知
[10:58] Ray and Helen are good. 雷和海伦很厉害
[11:00] Yeah, but you learn how to be that way. 对 但这是要学的
[11:02] To shut people out, be invisible, 把人拒之门外 大隐隐于市
[11:05] you learn it. 这是要学的
[11:08] Becca’s only 12 years old. 贝卡只有12岁
[11:10] Maybe she hasn’t learned how to do that just yet. 或许她还没有学会怎么做
[11:20] We’ve been through every inch of this place. 我们已经找遍了这里的每个角落
[11:22] I don’t know what else we’re gonna find. 我不知道还能找到什么
[11:23] Anything. Anything that’ll tell us 什么都行 任何能告诉我们
[11:25] who they really are, who might’ve taken them. 他们究竟是谁 谁带走了他们的东西
[11:31] Jay, listen, um, about this morning. 杰 听着 关于今天早上
[11:35] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[11:37] I just got overwhelmed. 我只是太不知所措了
[11:41] I kinda figured that when you ran out of your apartment 我差不多明白了 当你跑出你家
[11:43] and caught a case. 还接了个案子的时候
[11:45] I just panicked. 我就是慌了
[11:47] It’s not that I don’t care about you, or that I– 并不是说我不在乎你 或我…
[11:49] Hailey, there’s a little girl that’s missing right now, 海莉 有个小女孩失踪了
[11:51] so we can do this later. 我们可以晚点再谈
[11:54] Really. 真的
[11:56] Kay. 好
[12:34] My partner’s downstairs with your mom and dad. 我的搭档在楼下陪你爸爸妈妈
[12:35] They said it was okay if you and I chat a little bit. 他们说如果你愿意 我可以跟你谈谈
[12:38] That all right with you? 你愿意吗
[12:40] All right. 好
[12:42] I like your room. 我喜欢你的房间
[12:47] Hey, Becca’s got the same ones. 贝卡也有这样的装饰
[12:50] You guys are good friends, huh? 你们是很好的朋友 对吧
[12:54] Not really. 并不是
[12:58] Becca’s room does not look like this. 贝卡的房间看上去不像这样
[13:01] Her whole house really. 她的整个家都不是
[13:04] I’ve been a cop for 12 years, and I think I can feel it now. 我当了12年警察 现在我能感觉出来
[13:08] You know, when something feels wrong? 当有事不对劲的时候
[13:11] Becca’s house is like that, right? 贝卡的房子就是那样 对吧
[13:13] I don’t know. I’ve never been there. 我不知道 我从没去过
[13:17] Is it okay if I sit? 我能坐下吗
[13:19] Sure. 行
[13:26] I had a house like that when I was a kid. 我小时候也有那样的房子
[13:31] Something was wrong. 有点不对劲
[13:33] I didn’t tell anybody, 我没告诉任何人
[13:35] but I did have a best friend. 但我有个好朋友
[13:38] She lived down the street from me, 她就住在街那头
[13:40] and even though I never told her a word of it, 尽管我没告诉她任何事
[13:43] she knew. 她全知道
[13:47] She knew something wrong, 她知道有事不对劲
[13:48] and she would keep her window unlocked for me, 她会为了我 不锁房间的窗
[13:51] so I could come inside if I needed a place to hide. 好让我在需要找地方躲的时候过去
[13:56] Is that what the flashlights are for? 你的手电也是这个作用吗
[13:59] So you can go downstairs and let Becca in? 好让你下楼让贝卡进来
[14:08] Annie, you’re a good friend. 安妮 你是个好朋友
[14:11] You love her. 你爱她
[14:13] Sometimes when you love somebody 有时当你爱她时
[14:14] you have to tell the truth, 你必须说出真相
[14:16] even if it feels like you’re betraying something. 尽管你感觉自己在背叛什么
[14:21] Do you know what happened to the Clartons? 你知道克拉顿一家发生了什么吗
[14:32] Okay. 好
[14:37] I don’t understand what’s going on. 我不理解这是怎么回事
[14:39] You’ve hardly told us anything. 你什么也没告诉我们
[14:40] – Should we be calling a lawyer? – No, no, no. -我们该叫律师吗 -不不
[14:42] We’re only here so it’s on film, 我们来这只是为了录下来
[14:44] and it’s recorded. Okay? 好作为证据 好吗
[14:48] Now tell me the whole thing again. 现在再把你告诉我的说一遍
[14:49] You and Becca are friends. 你和贝卡是朋友
[14:51] Best friends. 最好的朋友
[14:55] – But we have to hide it. – What? -但我们必须瞒着大家 -什么
[14:57] Why, Annie? 为什么 安妮
[15:01] Because the Clartons are scary. 因为克拉顿夫妇很吓人
[15:04] Becca’s scared of her parents. 贝卡害怕她的父母
[15:06] Her dad doesn’t let her go to school. 她爸爸不让她去上学
[15:07] Doesn’t let her have friends. 不让她有朋友
[15:09] He 他
[15:12] hurts them. 会伤害她们
[15:15] They used flashlights. 她们用手电
[15:17] Anytime that Becca wanted to see Annie, 只要贝卡想见安妮
[15:20] she’d shine a flashlight through Annie’s window. 她就用手电照安妮的窗户
[15:23] Annie would wake up, she’d go downstairs, 安妮就会醒来 下楼
[15:24] unlock the door, and Becca would come over. 开门 让贝卡进来
[15:26] You’re kidding me. 你在逗我吧
[15:27] Two nights ago, the night that the Clartons disappeared, 两晚前 克拉顿一家失踪的那一夜
[15:30] Becca shined a light through Annie’s window. 贝卡用手电照了安妮的窗户
[15:32] I saw a man. 我看到了一个男人
[15:34] He was walking through their house. 他走进了他们的房子
[15:36] Did she get a good look at him? 她看清楚他了吗
[15:38] No, he disappeared through the house. 没有 他消失进了房子里
[15:39] So I went to the back door. 所以我去了后门
[15:41] The man was leading Becca and her parents outside. 那个男人把贝卡和她父母带到屋外
[15:44] – Mrs. Clarton looked hurt. – Jesus. -克拉顿太太看起来受伤了 -天呐
[15:47] Oh, Annie, why wouldn’t you say something? 安妮 你之前怎么不说
[15:48] – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, it’s okay, Annie. -对不起 -没事 没事 安妮
[15:50] We’re learning it now. Just keep going. 我们现在知道了 接着说
[15:52] He put them in a car. 他让他们上了一辆车
[15:54] Good, that’s good. What kind of car? 好 很好 什么车
[15:56] A station wagon. 一辆旅行车
[15:58] One of those old ones. 那种很老式的车
[16:01] He drove away with them. 他开车把他们带走了
[16:06] We don’t have a station wagon on PODs outside that ATM. 取款机外的监控没拍到旅行车
[16:09] Yeah, but we do have a witness 对 但我们有目击证人
[16:10] that puts a station wagon outside the Clarton’s house. 证实有辆旅行车停在克拉顿一家屋外
[16:13] I mean, it left and went somewhere. 车开走了 去了其他地方
[16:15] So get everything going in a five mile radius. 查找五英里范围内的所有监控
[16:17] It’s a Mercury. It’s a Mercury. 是水星 水星旅行车
[16:20] We showed Annie a dozen models, and she pointed right to it. 我们给安妮看了好几款车 她马上认了出来
[16:24] I got one. 我找到一辆
[16:25] Real close to the Clartons’ house, 离克拉顿家很近
[16:27] 11:23 P.M., heading northbound on Western. 晚上11点23分 朝北往西街走
[16:30] Yep, I got him again. 11:29, Western and Franklin. 对 我又看到了 11点29分在西街和富兰克林街
[16:33] Headed on 66. 往66号高速走
[16:34] And those plates are hot. They’re stolen. 这辆车被通缉了 被窃的车
[16:37] That’s him. 就是他
[16:37] Get those plates out on an all-call. 把车牌信息发布全城通缉令
[16:40] Five minutes later, he’s still going west on 66. 五分钟后 他还在66号高速往西走
[16:42] Just keep following. See where he leads us. 继续跟着 看他要去哪
[16:57] We get the station wagon pulling in here, 我们看到旅行车停在了这里
[16:58] and then we lose him. 然后就找不到了
[17:01] Well, he probably ditched the car and swapped it. 他可能丢弃了车 换了新的
[17:04] All right, let’s fan out. 好 我们四处看看
[17:26] – Jay. – What do you got? -杰 -你找到什么了
[17:34] They’re the same sheets. 是同样的床单
[17:35] They’re the same sheets from the house. 这跟他们家的床单一样
[17:39] Okay. 好
[17:43] Hold on. 等等
[17:50] Oh, my God. 天呐
[18:10] Her mouth. 她的嘴
[18:11] Looks like she doesn’t have any teeth. 看起来她没有牙齿了
[18:17] – Or fingerprints. – Yeah. -或指纹 -对
[18:19] Whoever killed her knew what they were doing. 杀她的人非常内行
[18:21] No way we’re gonna get an ID off of her. 我们不可能找到她的身份
[18:24] The tech search and the banks haven’t found anything. 技术组和银行没找到任何资料
[18:25] We’ve got zero evidence. 我们没有任何证据
[18:27] This looks like an organized crime kill. 看起来像组织犯罪谋杀
[18:31] Yeah, well, whoever did it, 是啊 无论是谁干的
[18:33] they killed her here, 他们在这杀了她
[18:35] and burned her hands, pulled her teeth out. 杀了她的手 把她的牙拔了
[18:38] Hopefully in that order. 希望是这个顺序吧
[18:40] The offender drove directly from the Clartons’ home to this location. 嫌犯直接从克拉顿家开到了这里
[18:43] He had Becca and Ray in the car when he killed Helen. 他杀死海伦的时候贝卡和雷还在车里
[18:46] He did that to her body 他这么亵渎她的身体
[18:48] in front of her little kid. 还是在她的小孩面前
[18:50] Why? 为什么
[18:52] $1,500 out of Ray’s bank account? 就为了雷银行账户里的一千五百块
[18:55] Hey, we got lucky. 我们走运了
[18:56] Security camera caught a man in frame for a moment. 监控拍到了一个男人
[18:59] There’s no wagon or family, but I think it’s the offender. 没有旅行车或那家人 但我觉得就是他
[19:01] Might be enough for facial rec. 或许足够做面部识别了
[19:05] Yo, Sarge, we got ID. 警长 查到身份了
[19:07] Name’s Alejandro Hermanez. 叫亚力杭德罗·赫曼德兹
[19:08] His height and weight matched the ATM video. 他的身高体重和取款机的监控相符
[19:10] – Priors? – Nothing official. -前科 -没有定罪的
[19:12] The FBI, they’ve been investigating him. 联调局一直在查他
[19:14] They like him as a for-hire enforcer. 他们认为他是个出租打手
[19:16] He works in extortion 他为组织犯罪
[19:18] and cleanup for organized crime outlets, 敲诈勒索他人 以及做善后清理工作
[19:19] most recently the Albanian syndicate. 最近的雇主是阿尔巴尼亚财团
[19:21] So Ray upgraded. Decided to con the big men. 这么说雷升级了 决定骗大人物
[19:24] That takes stones. 真是有胆
[19:25] Well, con is short for confidence. 骗局是自信的缩写
[19:28] This time it’s short for stupid. 这回是愚蠢的缩写
[19:31] It was definitely stupid. 这绝对是愚蠢
[19:32] Last time Hermanez got investigated, 上次赫曼德兹被调查时
[19:34] it was for a stash house theft. 是为了藏匿点偷窃案
[19:37] Somebody skimmed money and dope off the top, 有人偷了钱 还私吞了毒品
[19:40] and Alejandro put him in the ground. 亚力杭德罗直接把那人毙了
[19:41] And we found two pro-grade traps 我们在楼下的柜子里
[19:43] behind a false wall in a cabinet downstairs. 一堵假墙后发现了两个专业级别的暗盒
[19:45] Let me guess. Both empty. 让我猜猜 都空了
[19:46] Yeah, no signs of drug residue, 对 没发现任何毒品残留
[19:48] – so it must’ve been cash. – Fits. -肯定之前装的是钱 -有道理
[19:49] These guys love to bury cash houses in plain sight. 这些人喜欢把钱就藏在眼皮底下
[19:52] You get a normal looking family with kids, 表面上是个普通带孩子的家庭
[19:53] safe neighborhood, safe block, safe money. 安全的社区 安全的街道 钱也安全
[19:56] So we’re thinking Ray was dumb enough 所以我们认为雷这么蠢吗
[19:57] to steal from the Albanians, skim off the top? 去偷阿尔巴尼亚人的钱 还从中牟利
[19:59] Old habits die hard. 狗改不了吃屎
[20:01] Ray stolen from every person he’s ever met. 雷骗了他见过的所有人
[20:03] Guy manipulates, controls even his own family. 这家伙操纵控制自己的家人
[20:05] He probably thought he could skip town 他可能还以为自己能在对方找到前
[20:07] before they caught on. 偷偷离开这里
[20:07] I mean, it explains why Hermanez had to abduct him. 能解释为什么赫曼德兹会绑架他
[20:10] He went to the house, kills Helen 他去了他们家 杀了海伦
[20:11] – to convince Ray to give up that money. – Right. -说服雷放弃那些钱 -对
[20:13] But there’s no way it was only $1,500. 但不可能只有一千五
[20:15] I mean, those traps can hide millions in cash. 那些暗盒能装好几百万现金
[20:18] So if there’s still cash out there, 所以如果现金还在
[20:19] Becca and Ray are still alive. 贝卡和雷就还活着
[20:22] Hermanez is a pro. 赫曼德兹是个专业人士
[20:22] He won’t kill them till he gets all the cash back. 他不会杀了他们 除非拿到所有钱
[20:25] It’s possible. 有可能
[20:26] No, not just possible. It’s who Ray is. 不 不仅是可能 雷就是这种人
[20:28] He would take everything he could. 他会拿走能拿的一切
[20:30] All right, so where the hell is Hermanez now? 好吧 那赫曼德兹现在到底在哪
[20:32] I don’t know have any LKAs, and the FBI’s got zero. 我没有找到信息 联调局那边也一无所获
[20:35] I might have something. Hermanez has a car. 我可能有信息 赫曼德兹有辆车
[20:37] It’s registered to a bogus address, 登记在一个假的地址上
[20:39] but he got two tickets in the last two months, 但他过去两个月有两张罚单
[20:41] three blocks from the bathhouse that Vice ID’d. 距离缉捕队已确认的一家澡堂只有三个街区
[20:44] It’s a brothel. 是个妓院
[20:45] Okay, so our guy’s got a vice. 好 这么说这家伙爱嫖
[20:47] Maybe somebody there knows where he hangs his hat. 或许那里有人知道他住在哪里
[20:48] All right, so you two move on it. 你们两个去查那里
[20:50] Get an ASA onboard. 赶紧去知会助理检察官
[20:52] If we find this guy, I wanna know we’re solid. 如果我们找到这家伙 我想确认一切合规
[20:59] Get you all set… 全都准备好了
[21:06] It’s this one. 是这里
[21:10] Chicago PD. 芝加哥警署
[21:11] Jesus. What the– 天呐 搞什么
[21:12] You get up, get out. 你起来 出去
[21:13] I’m not touching you without your clothes on. Let’s go. 你不穿衣服我是不会碰你的 赶紧
[21:16] You’re not going anywhere. Back up. 你也别想去其他地方了 后退
[21:18] Here. 给
[21:20] – The hell is going on? – You Zara? -什么情况 -你是扎拉吗
[21:22] We’re looking for Alejandro Hermanez. 我们在找亚力杭德罗·赫曼德兹
[21:24] We’re told he’s one of your regulars. 我们得到消息他是你的常客
[21:25] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[21:26] No, we’re not gonna do that. 不 我们不玩这一套
[21:28] He kidnapped a 12-year-old girl. 他绑架了一个12岁的小女孩
[21:29] – He’s gonna kill her. – What? -他要杀了她 -什么
[21:32] I’m assuming that you know what he really is. 我猜你已经知道他是干什么的了
[21:34] So let’s not pretend that you weren’t once 12, 所以就别假装你没有曾经12岁过
[21:36] and that you don’t care about a little kid. 别假装你不在乎那个小孩
[21:38] Do you know where he lives? 你知道他住在哪里吗
[21:39] You ever pay him a private visit, 你有没有单独去见过他
[21:40] leave the bosses out of their cut? 不让你的老板从中抽成
[21:44] Where does he live, Zara? 他住在哪 扎拉
[21:47] Or I will happily arrest you 不然我很乐意逮捕你
[21:48] and let the owners of this place know 让这地方的老板知道
[21:49] you’re the reason we’re shutting it down. 是你害他们关门大吉
[21:51] What do you think they’re gonna do to you then? 你觉得到时候他们会怎么对付你
[21:55] Where? 在哪
[21:56] Hegewisch. 黑格维施
[21:57] He lives outside Hegewisch. 他住在黑格维施外
[22:17] All right, this is the address. 就是这个地址
[22:18] Yeah. 对
[22:21] Yeah, there’s a trailer. 没错 里面有辆拖车
[22:23] Sarge, we’re at Alejandro’s place. 警长 我们到亚力杭德罗家了
[22:24] Jay, there’s a shed. They’re in there. 杰 里面有个棚子 他们在那里面
[22:28] Sarge, there’s a shed on the property. 警长 这里有个棚子
[22:30] It’s got a padlock on it. 上面有个锁
[22:32] Copy that. Hold eyes on it. 收到 先观察
[22:33] There he is. 他在那
[22:35] Sarge, we got eyes on Hermanez. 警长 我们看到赫曼德兹了
[22:40] He’s got a gun on him. 他手里有枪
[22:41] We have every reason to believe she’s in there right now. 我们有理由认为她就在里面
[22:44] I hear you, but wait for backup. 我听到了 但先等后援
[22:45] We’re on with the ASA. Hold an anchor. 我们正在助理检察官这里 先稍等
[22:48] He’s walking towards the shed. We need to move. 他走向棚子了 我们得行动了
[22:50] Hailey. 海莉
[22:54] Hailey! 海莉
[22:58] Hands behind your back! 手放到身后
[23:00] Chicago PD. Do not fight me. 芝加哥警署 别挣扎
[23:02] – Hailey, you good? – I’m good. -海莉 你还好吗 -我没事
[23:03] You good? 你还好吗
[23:03] I’m good! Get on your knees. 我没事 你跪下
[23:08] – What the hell’s going on? – The shed’s clear. -怎么回事 -棚子没人
[23:10] – You got him? – Yeah, here. -你抓住他了 -对
[23:12] Don’t move. Hailey, Hailey! 别动 海莉 海莉
[23:14] Hey, what’s she doing? You can’t just go into my home! 她在干什么 你不能进我家
[23:16] Shut up, shut up. Come here. 闭嘴 闭嘴 过来
[23:24] Becca? 贝卡
[23:31] Becca? 贝卡
[24:04] So are we no longer listening to direct orders? 所以现在我们还不听直接命令了
[24:08] Becca could’ve been in that shed. 贝卡可能在那个棚子里
[24:09] You didn’t have an arrest warrant in hand. 你没有逮捕令
[24:12] You didn’t even have a search warrant. 你连搜查令都没有
[24:15] Sarge, Hermanez had a gun in plain sight, 警长 赫曼德兹手上有枪
[24:17] so if they had been in there… 如果他们在那里
[24:21] All right, get the little girl, Annie, back in here. 好吧 让那个小女孩 安妮过来
[24:24] Get her to confirm Hermanez in a six-pack. 让她在列队中指认赫曼德兹
[24:35] And if we hadn’t seen the gun? 要是我们没看到枪呢
[24:39] I would’ve moved anyway. 我也会行动的
[24:42] She could’ve been in that shed. 她可能在那个棚子里
[24:46] We’ll get it backstopped by an ASA. 我们会得到助理检察官的理解
[24:48] It’s exigent circumstances. She’s a kid. 这是特殊情况 她是个孩子
[25:05] I just need you to look at these photos 我只需要你看看这些照片
[25:07] and tell me if you recognize the man that you saw 告诉我你是否能认出在贝卡失踪的那晚
[25:09] the night Becca disappeared, okay? 你看到的那个男人
[25:18] Is Becca gonna be okay? 贝卡会没事吗
[25:22] I don’t know for sure, 我不确定
[25:25] but we’re doing absolutely everything 但我们正竭尽全力
[25:26] in our power to find her. 努力找到她
[25:30] I’m sorry. I don’t know who it was. 抱歉 我不知道是谁
[25:33] Okay. 好
[25:42] Tell you what, we’re gonna do it one more time, 这样吧 我们再试一次
[25:43] and this time, 这一次
[25:45] I want you to look really slowly, okay? 我想让你慢慢看 好吗
[26:00] Him. 他
[26:02] It was him. I saw him. 是他 我看到他了
[26:05] Great. 很好
[26:16] I mean, do you understand? 你明白吗
[26:19] Let me run it down for you. 我给你解释一遍
[26:20] We have an eye witness 我们有目击证人
[26:21] that confirms you were in the Clartons’ house. 证实你去过克拉顿家
[26:23] We have you on toll cams in the station wagon. 监控录像拍到了你开着旅行车
[26:26] We have you at the underpass. 拍到了你上高速
[26:27] We have your DNA on Helen. 还在海伦身上找到了你的DNA
[26:31] We got you locked in. You gonna die in the cage. 你已经逃不了了 要死在监狱里了
[26:34] So there’s no point in not talking to us. 所以闭口不言也没有好处
[26:37] Where are Becca and Ray? 贝卡和雷呢
[26:39] It doesn’t really matter what you say to me, 其实你对我说什么不重要
[26:41] ’cause I can whisper to them that you sang 因为我可以偷偷告诉他们你是基
[26:44] and make sure you end up in a cell block 确保让你进一个
[26:46] where they can reach you, do what they want. 那些人能够到你的监狱 对你为所欲为
[26:50] We don’t care about Ray. 我们不在乎雷
[26:52] In case you hadn’t figured it out, 如果你还没发现
[26:53] his name’s not even Ray Clarton. 他的名字甚至不叫雷·克拉顿
[26:55] He’s a low-ranked conman who beats his wife and kid. 他只是小打小闹的骗子 还爱打老婆孩子
[26:58] What we care about is the kid. 我们只在乎那个孩子
[27:00] You tell us where we can find her, 你告诉我们在哪可以找到她
[27:02] we’re gonna put you down as a cooperating defendant. 我们就把你算做与警方合作的被告
[27:04] Good cell block, prison you choose, minimum sentence. 能进好的牢房 你选的监狱 最低刑期
[27:08] Kid doesn’t deserve to be punished for her dad’s sins. 孩子不该为自己的父亲罪受罚
[27:12] So you get a deal. 你可以谈个条件
[27:16] I don’t know who these people are. 我不知道这些人是谁
[27:19] I don’t know why you entered my home. 我不知道你们为什么进我家
[27:26] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[27:31] They’re alive. We can break him. 他们还活着 我们可以让他开口
[27:34] Yeah, he’s messing with us. 对 他在耍我们
[27:35] ‘Cause he knows we don’t have enough. 因为他知道我们掌握得还不够
[27:37] All right, what else do we have? 好吧 我们还查到了什么
[27:38] Phone’s clean. Nothing on cams. 手机没问题 监控也没有东西
[27:41] His car’s GPS shows movement earlier this morning. 他车上定位显示今早去过其他地方
[27:45] Hermanez drove to a PO box in Humboldt Park. 赫曼德兹开车去了洪堡公园的一个邮箱
[27:48] I confirmed with the staff that Ray owns a PO box there. 我跟那里的工作人员确认了雷在那有个邮箱
[27:51] Hermanez accessed the box. He left with that bag. 赫曼德兹打开了邮箱 走的时候带了那个包
[27:54] Two blocks later, it looks like he made a physical exchange. 两个街区外 看上去他跟人做了交换
[27:57] So they got their money back. 那他们拿回了他们的钱
[27:59] Ray told Hermanez where he was hiding it. 雷告诉赫曼德兹他把钱藏在了哪里
[28:00] All right, do we have any other leverage? 好 那我们还有其他筹码吗
[28:03] His financials are pretty clean, 他的账户很干净
[28:04] but he does make one deposit each month 但他每个月会汇一笔款
[28:06] to a long-term care facility. 给一个长期护理机构
[28:08] – Other than that, I don’t have any– – We can use that. -除此之外 我没有其他 -我们可以利用这点
[28:10] Hermanez is probably paying for family. 赫曼德兹或许在给家人付钱
[28:13] We know he doesn’t have any documented family in the U.S., 我们知道他没有任何记录在案的家人在美国
[28:16] so they must be illegal. 所以肯定是非法移民
[28:17] So we confirm their noncitizenship, 我们确认他们是非法移民
[28:19] and we threaten him with ICE. 用移民局威胁他
[28:22] All right, there’s no guarantee he’ll talk for that, 好吧 这也不能确保他会说
[28:26] and we can’t threaten him unless we know 我们也无法威胁他 除非我们知道
[28:27] who it is he’s paying for, ID their citizenship. 他付钱给了谁 那人的公民身份
[28:30] So we ID them. 那我们就去确认
[28:31] Well, the problem is, that’s illegal. 问题是 他们是非法移民
[28:33] We can’t contact ICE. 我们不能联系移民局
[28:34] Can’t even ask about citizenship. 甚至不能问公民身份
[28:35] You can as a private citizen. 可以作为普通公民问
[28:37] It’s still illegal. I think you know that. 那还是非法的 我想你知道
[28:39] Okay, but it’s also all we got. 好吧 但这时我们唯一的线索了
[28:41] This is a little girl. 这是个小女孩
[28:42] She hasn’t been protected a day in her life. 她这辈子从没被人保护过
[28:44] Doesn’t know that she can be, that she should be. 不知道她能被保护 应该被保护
[28:47] And if there’s a chance that she could still be alive, 如果有一丝机会她还活着
[28:48] then we protect her. 那我们就要保护她
[28:50] We will. 我们会的
[28:52] Just not that way. 只是不用这种方法
[28:54] Sarge, it could work, and we’ve crossed worse lines before. 警长 这能行 我们之前也越过界
[28:59] Did you not hear me say no? 你没听见我说不行吗
[29:10] All right, look. 好吧 听着
[29:13] This is simple. 这很简单
[29:16] Ray and Becca are somewhere. Wherever that is, 雷和贝卡在某个地方 无论在哪
[29:18] there’s gonna be a clear link to Hermanez. 肯定和赫曼德兹有简单明了的关联
[29:22] So find it now. 所以赶紧找出来
[29:40] Hey, Hailey. 海莉
[29:42] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[29:45] Come on, you’re not going there anyway, so just stop. 拜托 反正你也不能去那 停下吧
[29:47] No one’s gonna even know I went. 没人会知道我去了
[29:49] Yeah, what are you gonna do with the information? 对 那你要怎么处理那些信息
[29:52] How’s no one gonna know 你在审讯室用的时候
[29:52] when you use it in the interview room? 别人怎么会不知道那些信息呢
[29:54] I’ll figure that part out if there’s anything usable. 等有了能用的信息后我再想办法
[29:56] What is going on? 到底怎么了
[29:57] – There’s a little kid missing. – I know that. -有个小孩失踪了 -这点我知道
[29:59] What’s going on with you? What–all this. 你怎么了 这一切
[30:02] – You’re spinning out. – Spinning out? -你失控了 -失控
[30:05] Yeah, you’re gonna tell me you’re not? 对 你要说你没有吗
[30:07] You’re gonna tell me it’s fine? That you’re all good, 你要告诉我你一切都好吗 说你没事
[30:09] then shut me out, go jeopardize your job some more? 然后把我拒之门外 再去毁了自己职业
[30:13] I don’t know if it’s Ray or Becca, 我不知道是雷或贝卡
[30:14] or if this all reminds you of your past, 或这一切让你记起了过去
[30:16] but something’s wrong. 但有事不对劲
[30:16] I just want you to talk to me 我只想让你告诉我
[30:17] and tell me how you’re feeling so I can help you. 告诉我你的感受 好让我帮你
[30:20] So you can help? 你帮我
[30:22] What do you wanna know, Jay? 你想知道什么 杰
[30:25] Why I’m crossing lines? Why I’m fine with it? 我为什么越界吗 为什么还心安理得吗
[30:27] Why I shut you out? Why I shut down this morning? 为什么把你拒之门外 今早为什么夺路而逃
[30:31] No, that’s not it at all. 不 根本不是关于这个
[30:34] – But this is what you do. – Okay. -但你确实会这么做 -好吧
[30:37] So then why don’t you ask the real question? 那你为什么不问你真正想知道的问题
[30:40] “What’s wrong with me, exactly how screwed up am I, “我有什么问题 我到底有多惨
[30:42] and at what point do you cut your losses and run?” 你到什么时候该跟我断绝关系 离开我”
[30:47] Because that’s what you wanna know, Jay. 因为这是你真正想知道的 杰
[30:53] I can’t answer that. 我回答不了
[31:34] – Where are we? – Nowhere. -有什么进展 -毫无进展
[31:37] We ran every cell, tower, POD. Nothing. 我们查了所有手机 信号塔 监控 一无所获
[31:41] Hermanez never left his property except to go to the PO box. 赫曼德兹从没离开过他家 除了去邮箱
[31:44] I don’t know where he took them. 我不知道他把他们带哪去了
[31:48] Maybe they’ve been dead 或许他们早就死了
[31:49] the whole time we’ve been looking for them. 我们还在这费劲巴力的找他们
[31:53] Best and worst lottery in the world: 世界上最好和最坏的彩票
[31:55] parents you get, kind of love you get. 你的父母 你得到的爱
[31:59] Yeah. 对
[32:00] You have to carry the score around with you 你这辈子都得带着那些
[32:01] for the rest of your life. 无论你去哪
[32:06] There’s just something about this girl. 这个女孩有点让我介意的地方
[32:11] She took his hand. 她牵了他的手
[32:14] She’s just so… 她就是那么的
[32:18] Trapped in it. 被困于其中
[32:33] He was walking to his shed. 他走向了那个棚子
[32:37] Hermanez had his gun on him, and he was walking to his shed. 赫曼德兹手上拿着枪 走向了棚子
[32:40] Okay. 对
[32:41] Can we get blueprints of the property? 我们能拿到那地的蓝图吗
[32:47] – He buried them. – What? -他把他们埋在了地下 -什么
[32:49] We never saw Hermanez leave his property 我们看到赫曼德兹去邮箱后
[32:51] after the PO box because he didn’t have to. 从没离开过家 因为他不用离开家
[32:54] Hermanez lives at the edge of industrial land in Hegewisch. 赫曼德兹住在黑格维施和工业区边缘
[32:56] His trailer is right where a factory was. 他的拖车就在之前的工厂所在地
[32:59] Now the factory’s gone, 现在工厂没了
[33:00] but that whole area is filled with underground storage tanks. 但整个区域的地下全是储存水罐
[33:03] Hermanez has three of them on his property. 赫曼德兹的家那块就有三个
[33:06] Hermanez left, went to the PO box, picked up the cash, 赫曼德兹离开后 去了邮箱 拿到钱
[33:10] dropped it off, came back. 送回给雇主 回了家
[33:11] Jay and I were pulling up 杰和我刚好到了
[33:13] as he was walking to his shed with his gun. 他那会正拿着枪要去棚子
[33:16] He was on his way to kill them. 他是打算去杀了他们
[33:17] We just got there first. 只是我们先到了
[33:19] They’re still there. 他们还在那里
[33:23] Victims are a tender aged female and an adult male. 受害者是个小女孩和一个成年男性
[33:27] We have credible intelligence they’re buried in this ground. 我们有可靠信息认为他们被埋在了地下
[33:30] So we’re conduct a grid, 所以我们地毯式搜索
[33:32] we separate three feet apart 每人间隔三英尺
[33:34] and search every inch of this property. 搜寻这片区域的角角落落
[33:38] Address off of me. 以我为中心散开
[33:45] Let’s go. 来吧
[34:04] Hold on. 等等
[34:06] I got something. 有动静
[34:13] – I got an edge. – You got an edge? -有把手 -你那有把手吗
[34:15] Yeah, here. Come on. 对 来 拉吧
[34:40] She’s alive! 她还活着
[34:43] Get those paramedics over here now! 让医疗组赶紧过来
[34:45] Father’s DOA! 父亲死了
[34:59] I gotcha, I gotcha. 我在呢 我在呢
[35:01] Hi, sweetie. It’s okay. 亲爱的 没事了
[35:04] It’s okay. I got you. 没事了 我在呢
[35:06] It’s okay. 没事了
[35:11] Hey, I’m Hailey. 我是海莉
[35:14] It’s okay, no one else is gonna hurt you, okay? 没事了 没人会伤害你了 好吗
[35:18] I got you. I got you. 有我在 有我在
[35:21] Okay? 好吗
[35:30] – You’re still here, huh? – Yeah. -你还在呢 -对
[35:33] I’m guessing for the same reason you are. 我想跟你的理由一样吧
[35:36] I’m waiting for Med to call, give Becca the all clear. 我在等医院电话 告诉我贝卡一切都好
[35:40] She ID’d Hermanez. 她指认了赫曼德兹
[35:43] She’s lucid, calm. 她很清醒 冷静
[35:46] Strong kid. 很坚强
[35:50] – I was gonna get some coffee. You want some? – Yeah. -我要去喝点咖啡 你来点吗 -好
[35:55] You know, if I wasn’t working with you and Jay… 如果我不是跟你和杰共事
[36:01] I would’ve used ICE. 我就联系移民局了
[36:03] I know. Wouldn’t have worked. 我知道 但那也没用
[36:07] – Hermanez never would’ve talked. – Yeah. -赫曼德兹本来也不会开口 -对
[36:11] I would’ve crossed a line only to have run out of time. 我会越界 然后只是浪费时间
[36:14] Wouldn’t have figured out where they were. 不会发现他们在哪
[36:15] Would’ve just done it blindly to break him. 只会盲目地审讯他 试图让他开口
[36:19] What does that say about me? 这说明我是什么样的人
[36:23] You want an honest answer? 你想要个真心的回答吗
[36:25] Wait, you got one? 等等 你有答案吗
[36:33] He says you became a cop because when you were a little kid, 他说你成为警察是因为你小的时候
[36:38] your dad beat your mom, beat you. 你爸爸打你妈 打你
[36:42] You couldn’t do anything about it ’cause 你对此无能为力因为
[36:45] you were just a child. He was bigger than you. 你只是个小孩 他比你大很多
[36:51] You don’t know my family. 你不了解我的家庭
[36:53] I know you. 我了解你
[36:56] My dad’s not some villain from a gothic novel. 我爸爸不是哥特小说里的恶棍
[36:58] I get that. 我明白
[37:00] Hailey, you got a gun and a badge. 海莉 你有枪和警徽
[37:05] You’re bigger now. 你现在长大了
[37:09] So every monster I see is my dad? 所以我见到的每个禽兽都是我爸
[37:15] Are they? 是吗
[37:16] Every hurt little kid is me? 所有受伤的小孩都是我
[37:19] What, am I unfit to be a cop? 怎么 我不适合做警察吗
[37:24] If you’re unfit, I’m unfit. 如果你不适合 那我也不适合
[37:30] You’re not the first person to psychoanalyze me, 你不是第一个给我做心理分析的人
[37:32] not even today. 甚至今天都不是
[37:35] I’m sure that’s true. 我相信这点
[37:42] Hey, you’re good at this job… 你很擅长这份工作
[37:46] For the same reasons you’re bad at it. 也是因为同样的理由 你很不擅长
[37:52] You control yourself miraculously well. 你能很好地控制自己的情绪
[37:58] You were calm, balanced, unemotional… 冷静 平衡 不掺杂私人感情
[38:06] Till something touches that bruised part of you… 直到有东西碰了你的瘀伤
[38:12] And you lose all control. 然后你就失控了
[38:17] I don’t wanna be that way. 我不想那样
[38:22] – I don’t. – I know. -我不想 -我知道
[38:25] And you can find a way not to be. 你得找到解决的方法
[38:29] ‘Cause I think this way… 因为我觉得这样下去
[38:35] I really think this way’s gonna cost you. 我真的认为这样下去会让你消耗殆尽
[39:00] You came. 你来了
[39:02] You asked me to. 你让我来的
[39:09] I don’t think I ever really learned how to do it properly. 我觉得自己从来没学过该怎么做这些事
[39:14] Relationships, intimacy. 感情 亲密关系
[39:18] Telling people how I feel. 告诉别人我的感受
[39:22] You couldn’t do that in my house. 以前在我家不能做这些
[39:26] When I was a kid, being told “I love you” 我还小的时候 说”我爱你”
[39:27] was always after “I’m sorry.” 总是在”对不起”之后
[39:29] They were the same thing. 它们是一个意思
[39:31] “I’m sorry I hurt you. It won’t happen again. I love you.” “对不起我打了你 不会再发生了 我爱你”
[39:36] And you know, 你知道吗
[39:38] I believe it every time. 我每次都信了
[39:40] And they did love me, 他们也确实爱我
[39:42] but then a day later, a week later… 但之后过了一天 过了一周
[39:50] Maybe there’s some part of me 或许有部分的我
[39:53] that every time I hear “I love you,” 每次听到”我爱你”时
[39:54] I’m just waiting for the punch. 都在等着那拳打下来
[39:58] For the “I’m sorry” that’s gonna come. 等着说”对不起”的那记伤害
[40:04] Look, I don’t know how to do this, 听着 我不知道该怎么做
[40:05] but I want to. 但我想
[40:11] I want to so badly. 我非常想
[40:15] I wanna be with you, 我想和你在一起
[40:16] I wanna learn to do this, 我想学会怎么做
[40:19] I want to be better. 我想变得更好
[40:32] Then we’ll figure it out. 那我们会找到办法
[40:38] ‘Cause I wanna be with you too. 因为我也想和你在一起
[40:42] And I’m not going anywhere, Hailey. 我哪也不会去 海莉
[40:49] Really, I’m not. 真的 哪也不去
[40:57] Jay, I do. 杰 我也是
[40:59] I love you so much. 我非常爱你
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme