时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | How we doing, Pops? | 你还好吗 老爸 |
[00:14] | You know, like I got a week to figure out | 我还剩一周想清楚 |
[00:16] | the hell I’m gonna do with my days. | 以后的日子我要干什么 |
[00:18] | 30 years, and my only hobby was bitching about my job. | 三十年了 我唯一的爱好就是抱怨工作 |
[00:21] | Ah, that’s the cop way. | 警察都这样 |
[00:23] | – You’ll figure it out. – Yeah. | -你会想清楚的 -嗯 |
[00:26] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[00:27] | – Bob! – Rizzy! | -鲍勃 -瑞兹 |
[00:29] | – Old man. – Hey, Bob. | -老哥们 -鲍勃 |
[00:31] | You remember my boy, Adam. | 你还记得我儿子吗 亚当 |
[00:32] | With scruff on his face, I don’t. | 脸上都起褶了 不认得这个 |
[00:34] | Hey, Duff. | 达夫 |
[00:35] | We just wanted to stop by, see how you usually do it. | 我们只想过来看看 你一般是怎么办这种活动的 |
[00:37] | Yeah, we got these things down pretty good, I think. | 我觉得我们办这些活动还挺不错的 |
[00:39] | Figure you don’t need the whole place, right? | 我想你应该会需要整个场地 对吧 |
[00:41] | No, no. 15, 20 max. | 不不 15人 20人最多了 |
[00:43] | Well, we’ll get that area closed off, | 那我们把那片区域关闭 |
[00:46] | set aside for you, put out some snacks. | 为你预留 放一些零食 |
[00:48] | Won’t be too complicated. | 不会太复杂 |
[00:49] | Usually take a little deposit. | 一般需要一个押金 |
[00:52] | 200 maybe? | 大概两百 |
[00:53] | – Seems fair. – Uh, yeah, yeah, hang on. | -挺合理的 -对 等等 |
[00:57] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[01:00] | Dad, I got it. | 爸 我来吧 |
[01:04] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[01:05] | You don’t pay for your own retirement party. | 没人该给自己的退休会自掏腰包 |
[01:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:07] | Bob Ruzek. | 鲍勃·鲁塞克 |
[01:09] | Finally putting you out to pasture. | 你终于要退休放牧了啊 |
[01:10] | Well, better than being taken behind the barn and shot, I guess. | 总比被人带到谷仓一枪爆头好吧 |
[01:14] | That’s right. | 那是自然 |
[01:18] | What does it say about the Chicago Police Department | 不是说芝加哥警署里 |
[01:21] | that you turkeys serve up the best coffee in the building? | 你们提供的咖啡是楼里最好的吗 |
[01:24] | Nothing good, Sarge. | 其实不怎么样 警长 |
[01:26] | I saw the flyer downstairs about Disco Bob’s party. | 我看见楼下舞神鲍勃的退休派对传单了 |
[01:28] | Yeah, this weekend. No obligation. | 对 这周末 别有压力 |
[01:31] | Are you nuts? I don’t go to those things. | 你疯了吗 我从不去这种活动 |
[01:34] | Years ago, when we were babies working at the 13th, | 很多年前 当我们还是菜鸟在13分局工作时 |
[01:37] | your dad would show up for his shift | 你爸来上班的时候 |
[01:40] | reciting your stats from your game the night before. | 一直叨叨着你前一晚的比赛成绩 |
[01:43] | “Adam went three for four last night | “亚当昨晚三比四 |
[01:45] | with a double and two RBIs.” | 一个双杀 还打了两个点” |
[01:47] | Well, we should definitely keep doing that. | 我们应该继续这个传统 |
[01:49] | Adam went three for four last night | 亚当昨晚三比四 |
[01:50] | with a hoagie and two beers. | 吃了一个大号三明治和两瓶啤酒 |
[01:52] | And a sacrifice pickle. | 还有一个腌黄瓜 |
[01:53] | Heyo. | 真棒 |
[01:54] | Something for your old man. | 给你老爸的 |
[01:57] | Thanks, boss. You didn’t have to do that. | 谢了 老大 你没必要破费 |
[01:58] | I know you had your issues with him over the years. | 我知道你过去跟他有过节 |
[02:00] | 30 years of service to the city of Chicago | 三十年的芝加哥警察 |
[02:02] | is 30 years of service– end of story. | 就是三十年警察 仅此而已 |
[02:05] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | What are you hungry for for dinner? | 晚饭你想吃什么 |
[02:13] | Let’s go to that place on Clybourn. | 我们去克莱伯恩街那个店吧 |
[02:15] | What do you call it? Platonic Pizza? | 你管那里叫什么 柏拉图披萨 |
[02:17] | Platonic Pie. | 柏拉图派 |
[02:18] | Oh, ’cause that’s so much snappier. | 因为你选的词精练多了 |
[02:20] | It’s a skillset. | 这是个技能 |
[02:23] | Swing by my dad’s house quick. | 我去一趟我爸家 |
[02:28] | All right. | 好 |
[02:29] | I’ll just run this inside, | 我就把这个送进去 |
[02:30] | and then we’ll go pick up Makayla. | 然后我们就去接玛凯拉 |
[02:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:34] | Actually, you know what? | 还是这样吧 |
[02:36] | Why don’t you come in, see the old man? | 不如你进来 看看我爸 |
[02:37] | He’d be happy to see your face. | 他肯定开心见到你 |
[02:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:41] | – You sure? – Yeah, come on. | -你确定吗 -当然 来吧 |
[02:42] | – Sure, sure? – Yeah. | -确定确定吗 -确定 |
[02:47] | Have you told him about… | 你跟他说了那些 |
[02:49] | All the times you broke my heart? | 你让我心碎的时刻吗 |
[02:50] | No. You’re good. | 没有 你没事 |
[02:52] | Are you protecting me from his wrath? | 你是保护我不受他的怒火攻击吗 |
[02:53] | No, I just figured if he was ever forced to make a choice, | 不 我只是觉得如果他要被逼做选择 |
[02:55] | he’d pick you over me. | 他肯定选你不选我 |
[02:56] | I mean, that’s the choice I would make. | 我就会这么选 |
[02:59] | Pops, I hope you’re decent. | 老爸 希望你穿衣服了 |
[03:01] | Coming in with the girl. | 我带姑娘回来了 |
[03:07] | Dad? | 爸 |
[03:11] | Hey, Dad? | 爸 |
[03:13] | Dad? | 爸 |
[03:16] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[03:21] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[03:29] | All right. I’m gonna call him. | 好吧 我打电话给他 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:34] | All right. It’s ringing. | 电话通了 |
[03:35] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:38] | Dad? | 爸 |
[03:58] | – More blood down here. – Yeah… | -这边还有更多血 -是啊 |
[04:00] | Dad! | 爸 |
[04:04] | That blood is fresh, Adam. | 这些血还是刚流的 亚当 |
[04:06] | You got anything? | 你问到消息了吗 |
[04:07] | Uh, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[04:08] | I spoke to a neighbor. | 我问了一个邻居 |
[04:09] | She said she saw two men pull up to the back of the house. | 她说看到两个男人把车停在了屋后 |
[04:12] | White, possibly Hispanic. They entered. | 白人 可能是西班牙裔 他们进屋了 |
[04:14] | Then they left about 20 minutes ago. | 大概二十分钟前离开的 |
[04:17] | It’s a start. Call it in. | 这是个开始 我们上报吧 |
[04:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:24] | It’s just, Kim, my dad, you know, | 只是 金 我爸 你懂的 |
[04:26] | he’s made some pretty crappy choices over the years. | 他这些年做过很多糟糕的决定 |
[04:29] | I don’t know what happened in here, | 我不知道这里发生了什么 |
[04:30] | but there’s a decent chance it was self-inflicted. | 但也很有可能他是自残 |
[04:35] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[04:36] | But you gotta call it in. | 但你还是得上报 |
[04:42] | 5021I 5021 Ida. | |
[04:44] | Go ahead, Ida. | 请讲 5021I |
[04:45] | I need you to roll a crime lab | 我需要你派取证人员 |
[04:46] | to 221 North Oleander. | 前往奥兰德北街221号 |
[04:48] | Possible home invasion, possible kidnapping. | 可能是非法闯入 还有绑架 |
[04:51] | Copy that. Crime lab en route. | 收到 取证人员正在前往 |
[05:03] | What up, dog? You good? | 怎么样啊 你还好吗 |
[05:05] | I’ve been better. | 不太好 |
[05:07] | I don’t know what happened there, boys, | 不太清楚发生了什么 |
[05:08] | but it wasn’t good, whatever it was. | 但反正不会是好事 |
[05:09] | Well, you know, whatever it is, we gonna figure it out. | 不管发生了什么 我们都会查清楚 |
[05:11] | We got you. | 有我们呢 |
[05:13] | Appreciate it, fellas. | 谢了 几位 |
[05:15] | I told you to get that van out of here. | 我跟你说了把那辆车开走 |
[05:17] | Copy, Sergeant. | 收到 警长 |
[05:18] | All right. Everybody, listen to me. | 大家听我说 |
[05:21] | The last thing Bob Ruzek needs | 鲍勃·鲁塞克最不想看到的 |
[05:22] | is his face on the evening news. | 就是他的脸出现在晚间新闻上 |
[05:24] | That’s how people get hurt. | 大家就是这么出事的 |
[05:25] | Send patrol away. | 把巡警弄走 |
[05:26] | We’re working this as a 99 Confidential. | 我们要以最高机密来查这个案子 |
[05:28] | Only OCD in the loop. | 只和组织犯罪技术部沟通 |
[05:30] | But that means this is all on us. | 但这就意味着案子全靠我们自己 |
[05:34] | All right? Where are we? | 好吗 现在情况怎样 |
[05:35] | Okay. We got a struggle inside the house. | 房子里有搏斗的痕迹 |
[05:37] | There’s blood in the kitchen | 厨房有血迹 |
[05:38] | which leads to the backdoor. | 一直流到后门 |
[05:39] | Pretty clear my father left in a hurry | 很明显我父亲是匆匆忙忙走的 |
[05:41] | and it wasn’t his idea to do so. | 而且并非出于他的本意 |
[05:42] | I mean, his car is here. The TV was on. | 他的车在 电视还开着 |
[05:45] | His keys, his wallet, service revolver, | 钥匙 钱包 配枪 |
[05:47] | his phone, which I just started going through. | 手机 手机我刚开始查 |
[05:49] | Password was his badge number | 密码是他的警号 |
[05:50] | ’cause who would’ve thought of that? | 因为谁会想到用这个呢 |
[05:52] | Okay. Anything jump out? | 有什么不寻常的东西吗 |
[05:53] | No, it’s all just normal stuff. | 没有 都是正常的东西 |
[05:55] | I mean, here I am texting him about the retirement party. | 这里是我在给他发短信说退休派对的事 |
[06:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:04] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[06:10] | It says, | 上面说 |
[06:11] | Tuesday, 6:13, | 周二 6点13分 |
[06:13] | “You don’t deliver, it’s over.” | “你没能履行承诺 结束了” |
[06:15] | It’s a restricted number. | 没有显示的号码 |
[06:18] | All right, any idea who might send something like that | 知道谁可能会发这样的短信 |
[06:20] | to your old man? | 给你老爸吗 |
[06:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:23] | Tech said that the footprints | 技术部说脚印 |
[06:24] | and the blood leading to the back door | 和流到后门的血迹 |
[06:26] | were made by somebody wearing socks. | 是人穿着袜子故意弄的 |
[06:28] | So if this is what it seems, somebody grabbed him. | 如果是看起来的样子的话 有人抓了他 |
[06:31] | Didn’t even give him a chance to put his shoes on. | 连穿鞋的机会都没给他 |
[06:34] | All right. Keep canvassing this block. | 继续排查这个街区 |
[06:36] | Find some cameras. | 找些监控视频出来 |
[06:37] | Scrape together enough to get a BOLO out on that car. | 收集足够的材料后给车辆发个协查通报 |
[06:39] | – Kim. – Yeah. | -金 -在 |
[06:41] | I want a full scrub of all of Bob Ruzek’s cases, | 我要对鲍勃·鲁塞克的所有案子做全面审查 |
[06:44] | top to bottom. | 从头到尾 |
[06:44] | Something like this happened to one of us, | 这种事发生到我们中谁的头上的话 |
[06:46] | the first thing we’d think it’s related to a case somehow. | 我们首先会想到它和某个案子有关联 |
[06:48] | – Right. – Revenge, | -对 -报仇 |
[06:49] | – somebody seeking information– – Boss. | -有人想要找什么消息 -头儿 |
[06:52] | My pop spent the last 20 years directing traffic | 我老爸过去20年都在白袜队下午的赛事中 |
[06:55] | at afternoon Sox games, not kicking in doors. | 指挥交通呢 从来没有入户调查 |
[06:57] | I mean, I don’t think Kim’s gonna find anything there. | 我觉得金不会有什么发现 |
[07:00] | Okay, he’s still a police officer. | 他仍然是警官 |
[07:02] | That man spent a lot of time on a lot of streets. | 他做巡警那么多年 去过很多地方 |
[07:06] | Do the work. | 好好查吧 |
[07:08] | Now, I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[07:18] | – Can I help you? – Gonna see Benny. | -找谁啊 -我要见本尼 |
[07:20] | Hey. You can’t go back there. | 喂 你不能进里面去 |
[07:23] | No. Nope. | 不 别动 |
[07:25] | – Nope. – Benny. | -别动 -本尼 |
[07:27] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[07:28] | Benny, we need to talk. | 本尼 我们得聊聊 |
[07:32] | Everybody, out. | 大家都出去 |
[07:43] | Adam, the hell is this? | 亚当 你搞什么 |
[07:44] | There’s no Adam here, Benny. | 我不是亚当 本尼 |
[07:46] | Not tonight. | 今晚不是 |
[07:47] | There’s just a cop up your ass. | 我就是个死死盯着你的警察 |
[07:50] | – Where’s my father, Benny? – What? | -我父亲呢 本尼 -什么 |
[07:52] | I know you texted him, told him to deliver. | 我知道你给他发过短信 告知他要履行承诺 |
[07:54] | – I didn’t– – Where is he, Benny? | -我没有… -他人呢 本尼 |
[07:55] | – That wasn’t me; I swear. – No, no, no, where is he? | -不是我干的 我发誓 -不不不 他在哪 |
[07:57] | – I–I don’t– – Benny. | -我…我不… -本尼 |
[07:59] | Hey, hey. Did you hurt my dad? | 喂 你打伤我老爸了吗 |
[07:59] | No, no. I did not. | 不 不是我 |
[08:01] | – Did you hurt my dad? – No, I did not. | -你打伤我老爸了吗 -不 不是我 |
[08:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:05] | Now you just take a breath. | 你深呼吸一下 |
[08:07] | I will tell you exactly what happened, | 我会一五一十全都告诉你 |
[08:09] | and you are not gonna do anything bananas. | 而你可不要做什么疯狂的事 |
[08:12] | Deal? | 行吗 |
[08:18] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事吧 |
[08:19] | Your pops– I am not gonna lie–was in trouble with me. | 你老爸 我不扯谎 是和我有麻烦 |
[08:23] | – Bad. – How bad? | -很严重 -有多严重 |
[08:24] | Like real bad. | 非常严重 |
[08:26] | Truth is, you know it. I know it. | 实际上 你知道 我知道 |
[08:28] | He’s the worst gambler I ever knew. | 他是我认识的最糟糕的赌徒 |
[08:31] | Got into a hole and just kept digging deeper | 给自己挖了个坑 而且越挖越深 |
[08:33] | until I finally cut him off. | 直到我最后不再让他赌了 |
[08:35] | Benny, just tell me how much. | 本尼 告诉我欠了多少 |
[08:36] | 80 grand. | 八万 |
[08:38] | 80 grand? | 八万 |
[08:41] | Benny, how could you let it get that bad this time? | 本尼 这次你怎么能让他欠这么多呢 |
[08:43] | – I mean, if you said hey, I– – Listen to me. | -如果你说了… -听我说 |
[08:44] | I did not lay a finger on your father. | 我没动你父亲一根毫毛 |
[08:47] | And the reason is simple. | 原因很简单 |
[08:49] | He paid. All of it. | 他还钱了 全还了 |
[08:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:52] | – In cash. – No. | -用现金 -不 |
[08:54] | Walked in one night, dropped it, | 某天晚上他走进来 扔下钱 |
[08:55] | walked out, I ain’t seen him since. | 就走了 从那之后我就没见过他 |
[08:57] | – Yeah? When’s this? – About a month ago. | -是吗 什么时候 -大约一个月前 |
[08:59] | Date’s in the ledger book if you need it. | 你需要的话账本上有日期 |
[09:05] | Sorry, Benny. | 抱歉 本尼 |
[09:15] | What, are you following me? | 怎么 你在跟踪我 |
[09:16] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[09:19] | Look, you were clearly lying to Voight | 听着 你在你爸家看到那条短信时 |
[09:20] | when you saw that text at your dad’s house. | 明显是在骗博伊特 |
[09:23] | I wanted to make sure | 我想确定 |
[09:23] | you weren’t doing something extracurricular, | 你没做什么出格的事 |
[09:25] | just plain ol’ stupid. Were you? | 或出去犯傻 你有吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah. That’d be fair to say. | 有 说得没错 |
[09:29] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:30] | And, well, it turns out a few weeks ago, | 原来几周前 |
[09:33] | my father paid down an 80 grand debt. | 我爸还了八万块的债 |
[09:35] | A few hours ago, he couldn’t put down | 而几小时之前 他在酒吧里 |
[09:36] | a $200 deposit on a bar. | 连两百块订金都付不起 |
[09:39] | And now he’s gone. | 现在他不见了 |
[09:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[09:42] | You know how he got the 80 grand? | 你知道他怎么弄到八万块的吗 |
[09:44] | No, I don’t. | 不知道 |
[09:45] | I thought I knew what was going on. | 我以为我知道怎么回事 |
[09:46] | I don’t. | 但我不知道 |
[09:50] | Hey. We’re gonna figure it out. | 我们会查出来的 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:56] | It’s the same restricted number. | 还是那个受限制的号码 |
[10:00] | It’s a video. | 是个视频 |
[10:04] | – Hello, son. – Oh, my God. | -你好 儿子 -天哪 |
[10:05] | I’m okay. I’m all right. | 我没事 我很好 |
[10:06] | I just, um– I’m in a bit of trouble here. | 我只是 我有点麻烦 |
[10:10] | These guys–Los Tiranos– | 这些家伙 暴君帮 |
[10:13] | I don’t need to tell you who they are. | 我不需要告诉你他们是谁 |
[10:16] | They got a problem. | 他们出了点问题 |
[10:19] | A snitch. | 有个告密者 |
[10:20] | Someone on the inside | 在他们内部 |
[10:23] | that’s giving them trouble. | 给他们造成了麻烦 |
[10:25] | So they need you– I need you– | 所以他们需要你 我需要你 |
[10:28] | to find out who it is. | 找出这个人是谁 |
[10:31] | And then give them the name, okay? | 然后把名字告诉他们 好吗 |
[10:33] | Or I’m gone for good, son. I’m gone. | 不然我就彻底没命了 儿子 我就没命了 |
[10:37] | We’ll be back in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[10:43] | We got a Chicago cop missing 12 hours. | 有位芝加哥警察失踪了12小时 |
[10:45] | Tell me something good. | 告诉我点好消息 |
[10:47] | We looped in OCD? | 我们联系组织犯罪技术部了吗 |
[10:48] | We got trap-and-trace on Officer’s Ruzek’s phone, | 我们发现鲁塞克警官的手机上有捕获追踪装置 |
[10:50] | but so far, nothing. | 但目前还没有任何发现 |
[10:51] | Okay. What’s the latest on the scrub of his police work? | 好 他的警察工作审查有什么新进展 |
[10:54] | I’m into it, Sarge. | 我正在查 警长 |
[10:54] | It’s just not a lot of meat on the bone. | 只是可查的东西不多 |
[10:56] | Okay, so, Sarge, this is the claim territory of Los Tiranos, | 好 警长 这里是暴君帮宣称的地盘 |
[10:59] | the Hispanic gang that’s holding down Bob Ruzek. | 就是那个抓了鲍勃·鲁塞克的拉美裔黑帮 |
[11:02] | So these guys are an umbrella gang, | 这些家伙是伞形架构的团伙 |
[11:03] | – cartel-connected. – Okay. | -贩毒帮派 -好 |
[11:04] | They got hundreds of foot soldiers, | 他们有数百名底层毒贩 |
[11:06] | dozens of cliques, each one is a silo. | 几十个派系 每个派系都有藏匿屋 |
[11:08] | It’s gonna take some time to put a face to this. | 得花点时间才能摸清他们的底细 |
[11:10] | Right, so they occupy the Lower West Side, | 对 他们占领了下西区 |
[11:12] | the South Loop, Marshall Square, | 南环和马歇尔广场 |
[11:13] | but the heart of it happens right here in Pilsen. | 但中心地带正好在皮尔森 |
[11:15] | So we got reason to believe | 所以我们有理由相信 |
[11:16] | these guys know what they’re talking about. | 这些人不是在开玩笑 |
[11:18] | I mean, Los Tiranos was running unchecked for a long time, | 暴君帮已经逍遥法外很长时间了 |
[11:20] | but the last couple months, | 但近几个月 |
[11:21] | they’ve taken some hits. | 他们受到了一些打击 |
[11:23] | CPDs punched ’em in the face a few times. | 芝加哥警署让他们吃了些苦头 |
[11:24] | Hit a couple of their stash houses | 捣毁了他们的几处藏匿屋 |
[11:26] | and a couple bank accounts. | 和几个银行账户 |
[11:27] | We’re thinking that there has to be an informant on the inside– | 我们觉得他们内部一定有线人 |
[11:30] | a snitch. | 告密者 |
[11:31] | Just got the bloodwork back from the scene. | 刚刚拿到现场取回的血样 |
[11:32] | So some of the blood definitely belongs to Officer Ruzek. | 有些血迹肯定是鲁塞克警官的 |
[11:35] | But the good news is most of it belongs to someone else, | 但好消息是 大部分血迹是其他人的 |
[11:38] | and we got a hit on CODIS. | 而且我们在DNA联合索引找到了匹配 |
[11:40] | This is Hector Alvaro Santiago, | 这是赫克托·阿尔瓦罗·圣地亚哥 |
[11:42] | date of birth 03/30/88. | 出生于88年3月30日 |
[11:44] | He’s in the gang database. | 他在帮派数据库中 |
[11:45] | He’s a known member of Los Tiranos. | 是暴君帮的已知成员 |
[11:46] | He’s got an LKA in Pilsen. 539 South Allport. | 他在皮尔森有住处 南奥尔波特539号 |
[11:49] | Nice work. Let’s move. | 干得好 出发 |
[11:54] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[11:58] | Chicago PD. Hands up. | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[11:59] | – You walk towards me. – What? | -朝我这边走 -什么 |
[12:00] | Hands in the air. Step towards me. | 举起手 朝我这边走 |
[12:02] | – No! – Get away from him. | -不 -放开他 |
[12:03] | Get up. | 起来 |
[12:05] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – Where is Bob Ruzek? | -不不不 -鲍勃·鲁塞克在哪里 |
[12:07] | – Who? – You know who–Bob Ruzek. | -谁 -你知道是谁 鲍勃·鲁塞克 |
[12:09] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[12:12] | Who else is in this house? | 这房子里还有谁 |
[12:13] | Hey. Where’s Bob Ruzek? | 鲍勃·鲁塞克在哪里 |
[12:16] | I need you to hear me. Where is Bob Ruzek? | 听我说 鲍勃·鲁塞克在哪里 |
[12:19] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[12:20] | Officer Bob Ruzek. | 鲍勃·鲁塞克警官 |
[12:21] | Your blood’s all over his house. | 他家里全是你的血 |
[12:22] | We need to know why. Hey! | 我们要知道原因 醒醒 |
[12:24] | House is empty. He’s not here. | 房子是空的 他不在这里 |
[12:26] | Help him! | 救救他 |
[12:27] | Don’t you die on me. | 别死在我面前 |
[12:29] | Don’t you die on me. | 别死在我面前 |
[12:31] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸呢 |
[12:35] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[12:38] | – Where’s my father? – Adam. | -我父亲呢 -亚当 |
[12:42] | No! | 不 |
[12:45] | 5021E 5021 Eddie. | |
[12:46] | Roll a crime lab and ambo to 539 South Allport. | 让取证室的人和救护车来南奥尔波特539号 |
[12:55] | Okay, Elena, you and Hector were together for a year. | 艾琳娜 你和赫克托在一起一年了 |
[12:57] | That’s a very long time, okay? | 这是很长时间了 好吗 |
[12:59] | That’s a long time. | 很久了 |
[13:00] | But I need you to remember. I need you to think. | 但我需要你想想 好好回忆 |
[13:02] | Do you ever remember Hector using the name Bob Ruzek? | 你记得赫克托用过鲍勃·鲁塞克这个名字吗 |
[13:06] | You keep saying that name. | 你一直在说这个名字 |
[13:08] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[13:09] | All right. Tell me this. | 好吧 那告诉我 |
[13:11] | When’s the last time you saw Hector before he got injured? | 赫克托受伤前你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[13:14] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[13:15] | It was a regular day. | 就是普通的一天 |
[13:18] | Dropped him on my way to the clinic. | 在我去诊所的路上送了他 |
[13:20] | The clinic? | 诊所 |
[13:21] | Arden Family Health. I’m a nurse. | 阿尔登家庭健康诊所 我是个护士 |
[13:23] | Got home from work, and I found him bleeding. | 下班后回家 我发现他在流血 |
[13:26] | Okay. You’re a nurse. | 好吧 你是护士 |
[13:28] | And you didn’t bring him to the hospital? | 但你不带他去医院吗 |
[13:29] | Help me understand that. | 帮我理解下 |
[13:31] | He told me it was going to be up to me to save his life or not. | 他说自己能不能活就看我的了 |
[13:35] | I knew he was going to bleed out eventually. | 我知道他肯定会流血而死 |
[13:37] | Begged him to go to the hospital. | 就求他去医院 |
[13:38] | – He wouldn’t go. – Elena. | -他不肯去 -艾琳娜 |
[13:42] | You’re a nurse. Your man’s bleeding out, | 你是个护士 你的男友大出血 |
[13:44] | and he won’t go to the hospital. | 他还不愿意去医院 |
[13:45] | That didn’t strike you as odd? | 你不觉得这很奇怪吗 |
[13:47] | It didn’t bring up any questions in your mind? | 这都没引起你的怀疑吗 |
[13:50] | Did you know that he was in a gang? | 你知道他是混黑帮的吗 |
[13:53] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -没错 |
[13:55] | Hector was in a gang. | 赫克托是混黑帮的 |
[13:56] | That’s why he didn’t want to go to the hospital. | 所以他不愿意去医院 |
[13:58] | Because he knew that if he showed up at an ER | 因为他知道如果去急诊室 |
[14:00] | bleeding out, someone like him was gonna start | 还大出血 以他这样的身份 |
[14:02] | getting asked questions that he didn’t wanna answer. | 肯定会被问很多他不愿回答的问题 |
[14:07] | – You lie. – No, he lied. | -你撒谎 -不 撒谎的是他 |
[14:09] | Did you know anything about the man? | 你对这个男人有任何了解吗 |
[14:11] | Can I get a sec? | 有空吗 |
[14:12] | – Did you ask any questions at all? – Adam. | -你问过他任何问题吗 -亚当 |
[14:21] | Voight was right to do the scrub. | 博伊特想做全面审查是正确的 |
[14:24] | I tracked everything that your dad tried to access | 我追踪了你爸所有想登录的 |
[14:26] | in the computer database, every keystroke. | 电脑数据库 所有按键 |
[14:29] | Something there. | 有发现 |
[14:31] | Something bad. | 是坏消息 |
[14:33] | Three days ago, at the end of his shift, | 三天前 在他下班后 |
[14:35] | your dad logged in to the gang database | 你爸登录进了黑帮数据库 |
[14:37] | and accessed the list of documented members of Los Tiranos. | 并查看了记录在案的暴君帮成员列表 |
[14:41] | Your dad doesn’t work with gangs. | 你爸不跟黑帮合作 |
[14:43] | He doesn’t work major crimes. | 他也不在重案组 |
[14:44] | There’s no reason that he would need that information. | 他没有理由去查看那些信息 |
[14:48] | – Right. – But it doesn’t end there. | -对 -但还不止如此 |
[14:49] | Because once he has the names, | 因为他拿到了名字后 |
[14:51] | he uses them to pull the field reports | 他就利用那些名字去搜查 |
[14:53] | for the recent operations targeting the gang. | 最近的反黑行动外勤报告 |
[14:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:56] | And one of those reports mentions a CI, | 有一份报告提到了一个线人 |
[14:58] | goes by the codename Merlin. | 代号叫做梅林 |
[15:02] | All right, but he doesn’t know this Merlin, right? | 好吧 但他不知道这个梅林是谁 对吧 |
[15:04] | – He said in the video– – Adam. | -他在视频里说 -亚当 |
[15:07] | He doesn’t know who he is, | 他不知道他是谁 |
[15:08] | but it’s not for lack of trying. | 但不是因为他没去找 |
[15:10] | He tried to get Merlin’s real name. | 他想找到梅林的真名 |
[15:12] | But he’s just… | 但他只是 |
[15:15] | He’s a patrol cop, and he doesn’t have security clearance. | 他是个巡警 他没有足够高的安全权限 |
[15:19] | All right. All right. | 好 好吧 |
[15:21] | I’m just gonna take a look at this. | 我去看一眼这个 |
[15:22] | I wanna retrace his steps again. | 我想重溯他的所有步骤 |
[15:40] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[15:43] | Time’s up, son. | 时间到了 儿子 |
[15:46] | We gotta do this. | 我们得行动了 |
[15:48] | Or not. | 或不干 |
[16:04] | – You have a minute? – Yeah. | -你有空吗 -对 |
[16:05] | They sent a second video. | 他们又发来一个视频 |
[16:06] | They put a clock on it. | 在里面放了个钟 |
[16:08] | They want the name of the snitch that’s giving them trouble, | 他们想要那个给他们找麻烦的告密者名字 |
[16:10] | and they want it by noon tomorrow. | 他们向明天中午就知道 |
[16:11] | So we work all night. | 那我们就熬夜查案 |
[16:13] | We’ll do whatever we gotta do– | 我们会尽全力 |
[16:14] | Boss, boss, there’s more. | 老大 老大 还有其他消息 |
[16:19] | My father’s been doing favors for this gang– | 我父亲一直在帮这个黑帮办事 |
[16:22] | at least he’s been trying. | 至少他在尝试 |
[16:24] | I just retraced his steps. | 我刚复制了他的步骤 |
[16:25] | He used the arrest database to find his way to the snitch, | 他用逮捕数据库去找一个告密者 |
[16:28] | codename Merlin, and then he tried | 代号梅林 而且他试图 |
[16:30] | to find the snitch’s real name. | 找出告密者的真名 |
[16:35] | Um, if that’s true… | 如果真是如此 |
[16:37] | It’s a complete betrayal of the badge, I know. | 他就完全背叛了警局 我知道 |
[16:39] | But, uh, just because he tried doesn’t mean he succeeded. | 但是 只是因为他试了 不意味着他成功了 |
[16:42] | Story of Disco Bob’s life. | 舞神鲍勃的日常罢了 |
[16:43] | No, he thinks you can do what he couldn’t– | 不 他觉得你能做到他不能做的 |
[16:46] | figure out who this Merlin is. | 找出梅林是谁 |
[16:47] | Well, he’s not wrong. | 他也没错 |
[16:48] | I mean, we have higher clearance than Patrol. | 我们的安全等级比巡警高 |
[16:50] | I already got past the wall that he ran into. | 我已经绕过了他碰的壁 |
[16:53] | Merlin works for a DA task force | 梅林是检察官特别小组的线人 |
[16:55] | that investigates cartels including Los Tiranos. | 调查贩毒集团 其中包括暴君帮 |
[16:59] | I mean, this CI, he’s indexed in over 30 cases. | 这个线人 他参与了三十多起案件 |
[17:02] | He is very good at what he does, whoever he is. | 他很擅长自己的工作 无论这人是谁 |
[17:08] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[17:11] | Say you’re me, right? | 假如你是我 |
[17:16] | What happens next? | 接下去怎么做 |
[17:19] | We find Merlin’s real name. We make the trade. | 我们找出梅林的真名 去做交易 |
[17:21] | So we make the trade. | 那我们去做交易 |
[17:23] | Your old man walks out alive. | 你爸活着出来 |
[17:25] | I mean, that’s– that’s the hope, right? | 那 那算是希望 对吧 |
[17:27] | But Merlin’s dead. | 但梅林就死了 |
[17:30] | That’s for sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[17:31] | We’re talking about trading one life for another. | 这可是一命换一命 |
[17:34] | But one life is Merlin, who’s a gang member. | 但另一个人的命是梅林 黑帮成员 |
[17:38] | He’s a rat. | 他是个叛徒 |
[17:39] | Boss, you don’t get to the position that Merlin’s in | 老大 如果过着清白的生活不会落到 |
[17:42] | by living some clean life. | 梅林现在的位置 |
[17:43] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[17:46] | You don’t get to the position your father’s in | 如果过着清白的生活也不会落到 |
[17:48] | by leading a clean life. | 你爸现在的位置 |
[17:50] | Do you? | 是吧 |
[17:52] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[17:56] | But he’s my father. | 但他是我父亲 |
[18:01] | I would make the same trade for you every time. | 无论何时我都愿意为你做这样的交易 |
[18:13] | I’m gonna go to the task force. | 我去找特别小组 |
[18:15] | You stay out of this part. | 你别管这部分 |
[18:17] | – I’m taking Hailey. – All right. | -我要带海莉去 -好 |
[18:19] | Adam, listen to me. | 亚当 听我说 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna get that name | 我会拿到那个名字 |
[18:27] | because it’s our best chance to find your father | 因为这是我们找到你父亲的最佳机会 |
[18:30] | on our own before the deadline | 靠我们自己找到 在截止日期前 |
[18:33] | without making that trade. | 还不做交易 |
[18:36] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:41] | We’re not in the business of signing execution papers. | 我们不干一命换一命的买卖 |
[18:59] | So these pricks want Merlin’s name. | 这些混蛋想要梅林的名字 |
[19:00] | Yeah, if we don’t give it to ’em, they’re gonna kill him– | 对 如果我们不给他们 他们肯定会杀了他 |
[19:02] | the Chicago cop–tomorrow. | 芝加哥警察 明天动手 |
[19:05] | Well, we got some real problems here. | 现在麻烦大了 |
[19:09] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[19:10] | That’s Merlin. | 那是梅林 |
[19:12] | What? | 什么 |
[19:13] | Now she climbs the Tiranos ladder, but she works for us. | 她在暴君帮顺风顺水 但其实是我们的人 |
[19:16] | She’s a gold mine. | 她很宝贵 |
[19:17] | She gets killed, that’s two years of work up in smoke. | 一旦被杀 两年的辛劳全都白费 |
[19:20] | We’re talking cartel-connected gangs from here to St. Louis. | 这是算上从这直到圣路易斯的贩毒黑帮 |
[19:23] | Look–we don’t want that any more than you do. | 听着 我们也跟你们一样不希望发生那些 |
[19:25] | But a cop’s life’s on the line here, | 但现在一名警察的生命有危险 |
[19:26] | and we’re hoping that you can meet us in the middle. | 我们希望你们能折中配合我们一下 |
[19:29] | How about instead of Merlin’s name, | 不用给我们梅林的名字 |
[19:31] | you give us someone else’s? | 给我们一个其他名字 |
[19:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:34] | The person who wants Merlin dead. | 想要梅林性命的人 |
[19:36] | Give us that name. | 给我们那个名字 |
[19:37] | Then we’ll use that information to find Bob Ruzek. | 我们利用那个信息去找鲍勃·鲁塞克 |
[19:40] | We’ll bring him in and protect your source. | 我们抓他回来 保护你们的线人 |
[19:46] | Merlin’s work has made one man’s life a living hell. | 梅林的工作现在让一个人的生活如同地狱 |
[19:48] | His name is Lucas Barela. | 他叫卢卡斯·布雷拉 |
[19:50] | Date of birth: 11/08/71. | 出生日期71年11月8日 |
[19:54] | Barela’s the juice man of the gang. | 布雷拉是帮派的洗钱人 |
[19:56] | His arm of the business is to launder money | 他洗钱的方法是 |
[19:58] | by issuing cash loans to desperate people | 给走投无路的人现金贷款 |
[20:00] | at high interest rates. | 收取大额利息 |
[20:01] | Like cops with gambling issues. | 比如爱赌博的警察 |
[20:03] | Yeah. Like that. | 对 比如那种 |
[20:04] | Okay, remember, Lucas Barela is also a desperate man. | 好 记住 卢卡斯·布雷拉也是个走投无路的人 |
[20:07] | His life’s at stake here too. | 他也命悬一线 |
[20:09] | Yeah, so it was Barela’s money houses that were hit by the cops, | 对 被警察突袭的藏钱屋是布雷拉的 |
[20:11] | Barela’s bank accounts that were frozen. | 布雷拉的银行账户也被封了 |
[20:13] | We can thank Merlin for that. | 这要感谢梅林 |
[20:14] | So the task force has wiretaps up, | 所以特别小组在监听他们 |
[20:16] | and we know that Barela’s bosses have given him one more chance | 我们知道布雷拉的老大给了他最后一次机会 |
[20:19] | to get his house in order, or he’s dead. | 让他整顿好自己的内务 否则他就会死 |
[20:21] | Sarge, the grand jury transcripts you had me pull for the scrub. | 警长 为了审查调取的大陪审团文本记录 |
[20:25] | – The guy who died, Hector Santiago… – Right. | -死的那个人 赫克托·圣地亚哥 -嗯 |
[20:28] | His cousin is Barela. Also, his muscle. They were tight. | 他的表亲就是布雷拉 也是他的打手 他们很铁 |
[20:31] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:31] | Santiago’s girlfriend told me | 圣地亚哥的女友告诉我 |
[20:33] | she used to drop him off at some warehouse for work | 她以前去上班是会把他送到一个仓库 |
[20:37] | on her way to, uh, Arden Family Health. | 在她去阿尔登家庭健康诊所的路上 |
[20:40] | Arden Family Health. | 阿尔登家庭健康诊所 |
[20:41] | Arden Family Health is on Bishop and 21st in Pilsen. | 阿尔登家庭健康诊所在皮尔森的毕夏普街和21街 |
[20:44] | So why don’t we run all the warehouses | 不如我们查查在诊所和 |
[20:45] | between the clinic and Santiago’s house? | 圣地亚哥家之间所有的仓库 |
[20:51] | Yeah. 19th and Aberdeen. | 有了 19街和阿伯丁路 |
[20:53] | Closed three years ago. | 三年前关闭 |
[20:55] | Barela liquidated. | 布雷拉清算了 |
[20:56] | 库克县 布雷拉夫妇财产 19街和阿伯丁路 | |
[20:58] | Got it. Barela’s parents owned it before it went under. | 找到了 仓库倒闭前属于布雷拉的父母 |
[21:00] | The name’s still on the deed. | 名字还写在契约上 |
[21:01] | Strap up. Go hit it. | 那好家伙什 我们走 |
[21:06] | All right, Coop, get ’em high. | 好 库珀 瞄准上面 |
[21:08] | Get ’em high. | 瞄准上面 |
[21:10] | Right there. | 在那边 |
[21:13] | There you go. | 到了 |
[21:14] | I got you there. You got me here. | 我在那掩护你 你在这掩护我 |
[21:16] | Copy. | 收到 |
[21:25] | We’re in. | 我们进去了 |
[22:04] | Dad? | 爸 |
[22:24] | I found him alive. Roll an ambo. Park it a block away. | 他还活着 叫救护车 停在一个街区外 |
[22:26] | Unknown number of offenders in the building. | 不知道楼里还有几个嫌犯 |
[22:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:29] | Dad? | 爸 |
[22:32] | Here. Let’s get you warm. | 来 给你暖和暖和 |
[22:34] | Here you go. Let’s get you warm. | 披好了 给你暖和暖和 |
[22:37] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[22:38] | I knew it. I knew you’d come. | 我就知道 我就知道你会来 |
[22:39] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[22:42] | – You’re all right. – Yeah. All right. | -你没事了 -好 好的 |
[22:45] | Just be quiet. | 安静点 |
[22:46] | How many are there? How many are there? | 有多少人 这里有多少人 |
[22:48] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[22:50] | Is it Barela–is that the one that did this to you? | 是布雷拉吗 是他把你绑来的吗 |
[22:52] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[22:53] | They didn’t use names. | 他们没用名字 |
[22:55] | – You okay to move? – Yeah, I think so. | -你能走吗 -嗯 我想可以 |
[22:58] | Get up. Let’s go home. | 起来 我们回家 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:02] | I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
[23:04] | Go ahead. I got you. | 往前走 我扶住你了 |
[23:12] | – I got movement, lower level. – Copy. | -发现有人 在下层 -收到 |
[23:15] | Lucas Barela, don’t move! | 卢卡斯·布雷拉 别动 |
[23:18] | He’s running west through the building–cover those exits. | 他往西穿过大楼跑了 守住出口 |
[23:20] | Copy. We’re coming around! | 收到 我们绕过去 |
[23:22] | Stop! | 停下 |
[23:25] | All right, all right. Move with me. | 好 好 跟我一起行动 |
[23:26] | Let’s go wide. Go wide. | 注意着点 注意着点 |
[23:30] | We got motion right here. | 这边有人 |
[23:33] | Chicago PD! Barela, stop! | 芝加哥警署 布雷拉 站住 |
[23:34] | – Out of the way! – Come on, move. | -让开 -赶紧 走开 |
[23:35] | – Out of the way! – Stop! | -让开 -停车 |
[23:36] | – Come on, keep it moving. – Get out of the car. | -快 继续 -从车里出来 |
[23:38] | Get out of here. Get out the way! | 离开这里 让开 |
[23:40] | Move. Help her! | 走开 帮她 |
[23:42] | Help her! Help her! | 帮她 帮她 |
[23:43] | Barela going down 19th in a civilian vehicle! | 布雷拉开车平民的车往19街开了 |
[23:55] | – Hey, Joy. – Adam, hey. | -乔伊 -亚当 |
[23:57] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[23:58] | Two broken ribs, some hypothermia. | 断了两根肋骨 有些低温症 |
[24:01] | He went through hell, but he’ll be fine. | 他经历了折磨 但他会没事的 |
[24:03] | All right. That’s good. | 好 那就好 |
[24:05] | He okay to put on some real clothes? | 他能穿些真正的衣服吗 |
[24:07] | Mm, close enough. He’ll be out of here soon. | 很快了 他很快就能出院了 |
[24:10] | Thank you, Joy. | 谢谢 乔伊 |
[24:12] | Officer. | 警官 |
[24:14] | Pa. | 爸 |
[24:15] | Ah, there he is. | 你来了 |
[24:18] | Thanks, son. | 谢了 儿子 |
[24:24] | All right, Pops. | 好了 老爸 |
[24:26] | Truth time. | 该说实话了 |
[24:29] | You gotta tell me everything so we can find Lucas Barela. | 你得告诉我们一切 让我们找到卢卡斯·布雷拉 |
[24:31] | Oh, the guy who took me? | 绑架我的那个人吗 |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:34] | Lu–Lucas? Wh– | 卢 卢卡斯 什么 |
[24:36] | – What’d you say? Barela? – Stop what you’re doing. | -你说什么 布雷拉 -别装了 |
[24:40] | You know exactly who he is. | 你很清楚他是谁 |
[24:42] | You arrested him 25 years ago. | 你25年前逮捕了他 |
[24:44] | He got a reduced sentence in exchange for information. | 他靠提供信息获得减刑 |
[24:46] | He worked for you. | 他为你工作 |
[24:48] | So you know exactly who Lucas Barela is, Dad. | 所以你很清楚卢卡斯·布雷拉是谁 爸 |
[24:53] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[24:58] | You’re good, kid. | 你很厉害 儿子 |
[25:03] | Back then, I was the guy in charge. | 那时候 我是说了算的人 |
[25:07] | Barela was a street rat. | 布雷拉只是个街头叛徒 |
[25:09] | And over the years, you know, things changed. | 这么多年后 事情改变了 |
[25:13] | I stayed right where I was, | 我还在原来的位置 |
[25:14] | but Barela, he climbed to the top. | 但布雷拉 他爬到了顶端 |
[25:18] | And that’s how paid off your debt with Benny. | 你就是这样付清和本尼的欠账 |
[25:20] | You went to Barela, right? | 你去找布雷拉借钱了 对吧 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:27] | – 10% a week. – Oh, my God. | -每周十成利息 -天呐 |
[25:30] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[25:32] | You couldn’t pay that off in a million years. | 你这一百万年也还不清了 |
[25:34] | – What are you thinking? – I know. | -你在想什么 -我知道 |
[25:35] | He knew–he knew when he gave me the loan. | 他也知道 他贷款给我的时候就知道 |
[25:37] | He knew when I couldn’t pay him back, | 他在我还不上钱时就知道 |
[25:39] | he had me over a barrel. | 他抓住我的把柄了 |
[25:41] | He had a cop over a barrel. | 他抓住了一个警察的把柄 |
[25:42] | That’s worth more than– | 这价值可大了 |
[25:44] | more than any money. | 比任何钱都多 |
[25:46] | So that’s when he, uh– | 所以那时候他开始 |
[25:48] | he demanded that I, um, | 他命令我 |
[25:52] | find out the name of the snitch. | 找出告密者的名字 |
[25:55] | – And I– – Came up short. I know. | -而我 -什么也没找到 我知道 |
[26:01] | So time was up. | 所以时间到了 |
[26:04] | And, uh, Barela and his guy… | 然后布雷拉和他的手下 |
[26:06] | – Hector Santiago. – Yeah. | -赫克托·圣地亚哥 -对 |
[26:09] | They came to the house. | 他们来了我家 |
[26:11] | I fought like hell. | 我拼命抵抗 |
[26:12] | I probably hurt that Santiago pretty bad too, | 我大概还伤了那个圣地亚哥挺重 |
[26:15] | but I–I couldn’t get to my piece. | 但我 没拿到我的枪 |
[26:18] | And… | 然后 |
[26:21] | Barela put a gun to my head. | 布雷拉用枪抵着我的头 |
[26:26] | Then– | 之后 |
[26:28] | and then that was– that was it for me. I… | 然后就 我就不行了 我 |
[26:33] | He was ready, and I… | 他准备好了 但我 |
[26:38] | And what, Dad? | 怎么了 爸 |
[26:41] | I wasn’t. | 我没准备好 |
[26:46] | And I broke. | 我崩溃了 |
[26:51] | I did the only thing I could think of | 我做了自己能想到的唯一一件事 |
[26:54] | to save my life– I sold out my own son. | 为了救自己的命 我出卖了自己的儿子 |
[26:57] | I told him that you were a cop, that you were a real cop, | 我告诉他你也是个警察 一个真正的警察 |
[27:01] | that you were a better cop than I ever was, | 你比我强多了 |
[27:02] | and that you could find the name of that snitch. | 你可以找到告密者的名字 |
[27:12] | I should’ve just taken the bullet. | 我就该吃那颗子弹的 |
[27:32] | I need to find Barela. | 我得找到布雷拉 |
[27:33] | Now. | 马上 |
[27:35] | No. | 不 |
[27:36] | What, Dad? What? No. | 怎么了 爸 为什么不 |
[27:38] | The man almost killed you. | 那男人差点杀了你 |
[27:39] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么疯话 |
[27:40] | – You gotta let him walk. – I’m not letting him walk. | -你得放他走 -我不会放他走的 |
[27:42] | Why–why would you even say that, man? | 你为什么要说这种事 |
[27:44] | Adam, | 亚当 |
[27:45] | I’ve been borrowing money from him for years– | 我已经向他借钱好多年了 |
[27:49] | drug money. | 毒资 |
[27:51] | And then trying to get the name of the informant? | 我还试着拿到线人的名字 |
[27:54] | You bring Barela in, that all comes out. | 你要是抓了布雷拉 这一切都会抖出来 |
[27:56] | That’s the end of me. | 那我就完了 |
[27:58] | They’ll bring charges. That’ll be the end of my pension. | 他们会起诉我 我的养老金也没戏了 |
[28:01] | Our name will be destroyed. | 我们的名字就毁了 |
[28:15] | Our name. | 我们的名字 |
[28:33] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[28:34] | Yeah. He’ll be fine. | 嗯 他会没事的 |
[28:35] | It’s all right. Leave it open. | 没事 门开着吧 |
[28:39] | Sarge, um, | 警长 |
[28:42] | you know, if we find Barela and we bring him in, | 如果我们找到布雷拉 把他抓回来 |
[28:45] | what would really be gained by that? | 从中能获得什么好处吗 |
[28:50] | Is that a real question? | 你这是认真的问题吗 |
[28:51] | It’s just… | 这是 |
[28:53] | All this crap comes out, it’s ugly. | 这些不干净的事都会被抖出来 太难看了 |
[28:55] | My father’s career, his pension. | 我父亲的职业 他的养老金 |
[28:57] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[28:59] | You gotta stop covering for him. | 你不能再包庇他了 |
[29:02] | You gotta start taking care of you. | 你得开始照顾你自己了 |
[29:03] | I am. | 我是的 |
[29:05] | The name Ruzek’s gonna stain this department, | 鲁塞克这名字在警局就毁了 |
[29:08] | and I gotta lug that around long after my dad is gone. | 在我爸离职后我还得背负这个污名好多年 |
[29:11] | All the people that matter, | 所有重要的人 |
[29:13] | they know who you are. | 他们都知道你是谁 |
[29:17] | I’m asking. | 我只是问问 |
[29:21] | The answer’s no. | 答案是不行 |
[29:25] | We’ve been down this road before | 我们之前跟你老爸 |
[29:26] | with your old man, haven’t we? | 来过这么一出了 不是吗 |
[29:27] | – Done things we had to do. – Yeah, I know. | -做了必要之事 -对 我知道 |
[29:29] | And this is how he repays the favor? | 结果他就这么回报我们吗 |
[29:33] | Gets in bed with a new drug dealer. | 又新找了个毒贩子 |
[29:35] | Now you want me to just walk away? | 你想让我睁一只眼闭一只眼吗 |
[29:38] | We gave it a shot? We’re moving on? | 我们努力过了 然后往前看吗 |
[29:40] | Olinsky told me my dad and you had beef. | 奥林斯基说你和我爸有过过节 |
[29:42] | He was a dog cop! | 他就是个下三滥警察 |
[29:53] | You think I’m not hearing you because of some beef | 你以为我会因为跟你老爸二十年前的过节 |
[29:55] | I had with your old man 20 years ago? | 而不听你现在说的话吗 |
[29:58] | No. | 不是 |
[30:02] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[30:03] | You do this to a cop– | 你这么对一个警察 |
[30:05] | put a gun to his head, pull him from his home– | 拿枪抵着他的头 把他从家里绑架走 |
[30:09] | you’re not doing that to Disco Bob; | 这不是对舞神鲍勃一个人做的 |
[30:11] | you’re doing it to the Chicago Police. | 这是对整个芝加哥警署做的 |
[30:14] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[30:19] | And we–we’re gonna find Lucas Barela. | 我们 我们会找到这个卢卡斯·布雷拉 |
[30:24] | You can participate or not. | 你参不参与随便 |
[30:27] | And I will be watching to see what you choose. | 我会密切关注你的选择的 |
[30:34] | All right. What did we hear from our CIs? | 好 线人那里有什么线索 |
[30:36] | Buttoned up pretty tight, Sarge. | 他们嘴都很紧 警长 |
[30:37] | So we’re nowhere. | 那就是没进展 |
[30:39] | Okay. The vehicle Barela stole? | 好吧 布雷拉偷的车呢 |
[30:41] | Patrol found it. Torched. | 巡警找到了 被烧毁了 |
[30:43] | Right. Safehouses, stash houses. | 好吧 安全屋 藏匿点 |
[30:45] | Barela’s on the run. He’s gotta be somewhere. | 布雷拉在逃命 他肯定在某个地方 |
[30:48] | We’ve gone through every inch of intel. | 我们查了所有信息 |
[30:49] | – So we’re nowhere. – Maybe not, Sarge. | -那就是没进展 -也不是 警长 |
[30:53] | This is the last piece from the scrub I did | 审查里我发现的最后一个 |
[30:55] | – on Bob Ruzek’s activity. – Okay. | -鲍勃·鲁塞克的活动 -好 |
[30:56] | This is the data from the chip from his squad car. | 这是他巡逻车里芯片的数据 |
[30:59] | Now every single one of his patrol stops | 他巡逻车的所有停车点 |
[31:01] | can be justified as an on-duty call– | 都是他工作时的出勤点 |
[31:04] | all except for this one. | 所有都合得上 除了一处 |
[31:05] | 2451 South May. It’s in Pilsen. | 南梅街2451号 在皮尔森 |
[31:08] | – In the heart of Los Tiranos. – Exactly. | -暴君帮的大本营 -没错 |
[31:11] | Bob Ruzek stopped there five times. | 鲍勃·鲁塞克在那里停了五次 |
[31:13] | Never called it in. Always off the books. | 从没上报 都是私下自己去的 |
[31:15] | Hold on, you guys. 2451 South May. | 等等 南梅街2451号 |
[31:17] | We’ve got Barela in that stolen civilian car on a traffic cam, | 布雷拉偷的平民的车被监控拍到了 |
[31:21] | and he was a block away from there headed in that direction. | 就在朝那个方向去的一个街区外 |
[31:26] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[31:34] | The cases we bent the rules on over the years. | 这些年我们钻了空子的案子多多少 |
[31:37] | The crooks we sent into the wind | 放走的恶棍多多少 |
[31:39] | because bringing ’em in was more trouble than it was worth, | 就因为把他们抓起来比放走更麻烦 |
[31:41] | but this one, we cling to like a dog on a bone. | 但这次 我们就像狗咬骨头一样不松口 |
[31:44] | The name Ruzek’s gonna be a joke from here on out. | 从今往后鲁塞克这名字就要成笑话了 |
[31:49] | My dad’s a jackass, but he’s right about one thing. | 我爸确实是个混球 但他说对了一件事 |
[31:52] | Everybody’d be better off if Lucas Barela just… | 大家都能好过些 如果卢卡斯·布雷拉就… |
[31:56] | went away. | 消失不见 |
[32:04] | We’re four minutes out. | 我们还剩四分钟 |
[32:06] | Move on the house but quiet till we’re all there. | 悄悄靠近房子 但别行动 等我们来 |
[32:09] | All right. Here we go. | 好的 我们走 |
[32:13] | On scene. | 到达现场 |
[32:33] | – I’ll take the back. – Wait. | -我去后面 -等等 |
[32:53] | Hey. Back inside. | 进屋去 |
[32:54] | Get back inside now. | 赶紧回屋 |
[33:05] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[33:13] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[33:15] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[33:27] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[33:36] | 5021I 5021 Ida. | |
[33:37] | Shots fired by the police. One offender down. | 警察开枪 一名嫌犯身亡 |
[33:40] | Roll the crime lab to our location. | 让取证组过来 |
[33:43] | Copy. | 收到 |
[33:53] | Street Deputy and IRT are on their way | 副局长和事件响应小组正赶来 |
[33:55] | to open the investigation. | 展开调查 |
[33:56] | All right. Good. | 好的 行 |
[33:59] | You wanna talk it through? | 你想谈谈经过吗 |
[34:01] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[34:02] | Went to apprehend Barela. | 我靠近布雷拉 |
[34:03] | He reached for his piece, so I put him down. | 他伸手拔枪 所以我开枪击毙了他 |
[34:05] | Shot three times, hit him three times. | 开了三枪 中了三枪 |
[34:08] | Twice in the back. | 两次在后背上 |
[34:10] | It was a good shoot, boss. | 这枪开的没问题 老大 |
[34:32] | IRT and COPA want to talk to me | 事件响应小组和民警问责办公室想找我谈话 |
[34:34] | about your state of mind. | 问问你的心理状况 |
[34:36] | I know I didn’t see the shooting, | 我知道我没看到枪击 |
[34:38] | but they want my version. | 但他们还想听听我的说法 |
[34:39] | Well, you didn’t see it. | 你确实没看到 |
[34:40] | So what is there to say? | 那还有什么可说的 |
[34:43] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:45] | – It was a good shoot. – I hope so. | -这枪开的没问题 -希望如此 |
[34:47] | Yeah. What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[34:50] | It means that I’m worried about you, okay? | 意味着我担心你 好吗 |
[34:52] | I’m worried. | 我担心 |
[34:53] | I have seen you going | 我最近看着你 |
[34:54] | through some stuff lately, and now this– | 经历了一些烦心事 现在又来这个 |
[34:55] | Kim, stop dancing around with me. | 金 别遮遮掩掩的了 |
[34:59] | Say to me what you’re really thinking. | 你有什么想说的直说吧 |
[35:03] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[35:17] | They got a video of the shoot. | 他们找到了枪击视频 |
[35:22] | Security camera, house next door. | 监控录像 隔壁家 |
[35:26] | Play it. | 放吧 |
[35:35] | What’s he saying to you? | 他在对你说什么 |
[35:37] | He told me he knew who I was. | 他说他知道我是谁 |
[35:39] | I wouldn’t bring him in | 说我不会逮捕他 |
[35:39] | because my father already promised to let him go, | 因为我父亲已经保证他能走人了 |
[35:42] | and he’d ruin my father’s career. | 否则他会毁了我爸的职业生涯 |
[35:45] | And that I was a little bitch like my old man. | 说我跟我爸一样是个狗腿 |
[35:51] | I told him he was wrong. | 我说他错了 |
[35:55] | He reached for his gun. | 他去拔枪 |
[35:56] | He was moving fast, and the first shot spun him around. | 他行动很快 第一枪把他打得转了身 |
[35:58] | Second and third shots went through his back. | 第二和第三枪就击中了他的背 |
[36:06] | Good shoot. | 没问题 |
[36:09] | That went down exactly like you said, | 事情就和你说的一模一样 |
[36:11] | exactly as you reported to IRT. | 和你向事件响应小组报告的一模一样 |
[36:15] | – That’s good work, Ruzek. – Thanks. | -干得好 鲁塞克 -谢谢 |
[36:16] | – Nice shoot. – Thanks. | -这枪开的没问题 -谢谢 |
[36:32] | Hey, Adam. How is he? | 亚当 他还好吗 |
[36:34] | Oh, yeah. He’s gonna be fine, Sarge. | 嗯 他会没事的 警长 |
[36:36] | He got out of the hospital yesterday, so. | 他昨天就出院了 所以 |
[36:38] | – Thanks for asking, Sarge. – Yeah. | -谢谢关心 警长 -客气 |
[36:44] | Hey, you know that stuff you said | 你知道那些你说的 |
[36:46] | about my old man coming into shift talking | 关于我爸来上班时会说 |
[36:48] | about my little league games? | 我在小小联盟的棒球赛吗 |
[36:49] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[36:51] | Total BS. | 全是胡扯 |
[36:53] | What? | 什么 |
[36:54] | Yeah. He made it up. | 对 他瞎编的 |
[36:55] | That was his shtick. | 这是他爱玩的把戏 |
[36:57] | Couldn’t be the real police. | 他当不了真的警察 |
[36:58] | Couldn’t be the first guy through the door | 不能做早上第一个来上班的人 |
[36:59] | because he was a family man. | 因为他很顾家 |
[37:01] | Even if it hurt his career, he had to be home for dinner | 就算影响他的事业 他也要回家吃饭 |
[37:03] | and in the stands for my games. | 不能让我玩游戏 |
[37:07] | He made it all up. | 全是他编的 |
[37:09] | He was at the bar making bad bets. | 他只是在酒吧赌博 |
[37:13] | I knew you weren’t that good a hitter. | 我就知道你击球没那么厉害 |
[37:16] | – Thanks, Sarge. – Yep. | -谢了 警长 -不用 |
[37:18] | Taking that over to the Deputy Supe? | 去跟副警察警司汇报吗 |
[37:20] | Yeah, you know. Case like this, I gotta. | 对 你懂的 这种案子必须汇报 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:24] | All it says is the truth. | 只打算说真相 |
[37:26] | Officer Ruzek was abducted | 鲁塞科警官背绑架了 |
[37:28] | because the offender was under the mistaken belief | 因为嫌犯误认为 |
[37:30] | he knew the identity of a CI. | 他知道线人的身份 |
[37:33] | Anything else, | 除此之外的事 |
[37:34] | that’ll die with Lucas Barela. | 都随着卢卡斯·布雷拉的死埋葬了 |
[37:37] | Boss. | 老大 |
[37:40] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[37:44] | That’s the best news I’ve had all day. | 这是我今天听到最好的消息了 |
[37:59] | You must be damn proud, Adam. | 你肯定很骄傲 亚当 |
[38:01] | Hell of a legacy to carry on. | 有这么个好传承 |
[38:04] | Sure is. | 是啊 |
[38:16] | Thanks, Duff. | 谢了 达夫 |
[38:52] | We need to clear the air. | 我们得把话说清楚 |
[38:54] | All right. | 好 |
[38:56] | – Adam– – When you ran up on me | -亚当 -当你向我跑来 |
[38:58] | after I shot Barela, | 在我枪击布雷拉后 |
[39:01] | you could’ve asked me if I was okay, | 你本可以问我是否没事 |
[39:04] | if I was hurt– that’s not what you did. | 问我有没有受伤 但你没有问 |
[39:05] | – Adam, listen. – You said, “What did you do?” | -亚当 听着 -你说”你干了什么” |
[39:07] | Yeah, I did. | 对 是的 |
[39:10] | “What did you do?” | “你干了什么” |
[39:14] | Kim, | 金 |
[39:17] | one of the many reasons that I fell in love with you | 我爱上你的原因之一是因为 |
[39:20] | is that I felt like you believed in me. | 我感觉你相信我 |
[39:23] | Like you believed in me | 就像我信任你一样 |
[39:24] | in a way that nobody in my entire life has. | 这辈子没人像你这么信任我 |
[39:28] | I did. | 我之前是 |
[39:29] | – Even me. – I do. | -连我自己都不行 -现在也还是 |
[39:30] | I’m not so sure. | 我不太确定 |
[39:34] | You have to see how what I said made sense in the moment. | 你得理解我当时那么说是有道理的 |
[39:37] | You have to see that. | 你得理解 |
[39:39] | I don’t. | 我不理解 |
[39:42] | After everything that you and I have been through, | 在我们经历的这么多事之后 |
[39:45] | there just should have been something that… | 应该存在一种 |
[39:49] | Held you back from the edge of assumption. | 能把你从怀疑边缘拉回来的信任 |
[39:51] | Some sort of guardrail | 一个类似于护栏一样 |
[39:52] | that kept you from going over that ledge. | 不让你翻过怀疑这道坎的信任 |
[39:54] | I mean, if this situation is reversed– | 如果情况反过来 |
[39:57] | I’m you; you’re me– | 我是你 你是我 |
[39:58] | and I run up on you. | 我跑向你 |
[39:59] | You’re standing over Barela holding the gun. | 你拿着枪站在布雷拉尸体旁 |
[40:01] | If I got close to the ledge, fine–I wouldn’t go over. | 就算我有点怀疑 没事 我也不会跨过去 |
[40:05] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[40:09] | I just… | 我只是 |
[40:14] | ‘Cause I know your heart. | 因为我知道你的为人 |
[40:17] | And I know that there’s not a world in which | 我知道你永远也不可能 |
[40:19] | you’d kill a man in cold blood, | 冷血地杀死一个人 |
[40:21] | that you’d shoot him in the back as he’s running away. | 你不会在他逃跑的时候从背后开枪 |
[40:23] | For what–revenge? For your family name? | 为了什么 复仇吗 保护家族名声吗 |
[40:25] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[40:27] | That’s what you meant | 但你当时就是这个意思 |
[40:29] | when you said, “What did you do?” | 当你说”你干了什么”时 |
[40:32] | And in that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[40:35] | I’d have thought you’d know my heart. | 我原以为你也知道我的为人 |
[40:38] | You’re supposed to know. | 你应该知道 |
[40:42] | I do know your heart. I do. | 我知道你的为人 我知道 |
[40:44] | And I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:46] | – Just– – I– | -就… -我 |
[40:48] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来看我 |