Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] So imagine this neighborhood 你想象一下这个社区
[00:04] is restored to glory, dawg. 重建辉煌 兄弟
[00:06] Imagine this block right here. 就想象这个街区
[00:08] Masks are just a bad memory. Imagine the crowds, 面具已经是过去式了 人潮涌动
[00:11] the dope restaurants, the powerful bars– 餐厅火爆 酒吧爆满
[00:13] I’m imagining the rats too. 我还能想象到老鼠
[00:15] Imagine not interrupting me. 想象一下别打断我的感觉
[00:17] And imagine the cash flow in your pocket. 想象现金涌入你的口袋
[00:19] Ah, Kev, what? Because I’m the bartender? 凯文 为什么 因为我是酒保吗
[00:21] No, ’cause you own the building, Ruz, damn. 不 因为整个楼是你的 鲁塞克
[00:23] I got an “In,” okay? 我有门路 懂吗
[00:24] A couple smart as hell business guys, they owe me a favor. 几个特别聪明的商业人士 他们欠我人情
[00:27] They said as soon as the zone clears, 只要区域安全了
[00:29] – we can turn this thing around. – I don’t know, buddy. -我们就能让这里重焕生机 -说不好 兄弟
[00:32] I think we’re gonna be dead and buried 我觉得要等到这个社区发展起来
[00:33] by the time this neighborhood comes up. 咱俩估计早就老了
[00:35] Come on, bro. Think about the West Loop. 哥们 你想想西圈
[00:36] I mean, we’d be rolling in cash right now 要是我们当时先想到了西圈
[00:38] if we would’ve thought about the West Loop. 现在早就已经盆满钵满了
[00:40] I just know what this place used to be, dawg, 我知道这个街区以前什么样 兄弟
[00:42] and I feel like we could bring it back. 我觉得我们能让它恢复昔日荣光
[00:44] I feel like I’m wondering about the beer 我觉得我一直在想
[00:45] that you promised me. What’s happening here? 你答应我的啤酒 这是在干什么
[00:47] I feel a little hoodwinked. I want my beer, man. 我感觉被你骗了 我的啤酒呢
[00:49] Come on, bro. I got you. 别这样 肯定请你喝
[00:50] Units on the Citywide. 芝加哥各巡逻队
[00:51] We’re getting multiple calls of shots fired. 收到几通报警电话说有枪声
[00:53] 34th and Wilson. Caller states 34大道和威尔森路 报警者称
[00:55] the shots are coming from inside a hardware store. 枪声来自一家五金店
[00:57] 5021 David. Squad, repeat that address. 5021D 总部 请重复地址
[00:59] 34th and Wilson. Southeast corner. 34大道和威尔森路 东南侧
[01:02] 5021 David. Squad, we’re five blocks away. 5021D 总部 我们在五街区远的地方
[01:04] – What? You know the place? – No, the owner. -怎么 你知道那地方吗 -我知道店主
[01:06] Copy that. We’ll show you en route. 收到 这就显示你们出警
[01:13] Ma’am, can you move on down the way, please? 女士 请您离这里远一些 谢谢
[01:23] You ready? 准备好了吗
[01:28] Mr. Roy! 罗伊先生
[01:32] Chicago PD. Anybody in here? 芝加哥警署 有人在吗
[01:38] Mr. Roy… 罗伊先生
[01:40] Squad, roll an ambo. We got one down. 总部 请派救护车来 有人受伤
[01:42] GSW to the chest. Male. 60s. 胸部遭到枪伤 男性 60多岁
[01:45] It’s okay. It’s okay. I got you. 没关系 我在呢
[01:49] I can’t leave him. Go. Go. 我不能丢下他 你先去
[01:51] Don’t go anywhere, Mr. Roy. I got you. 你要坚持住 罗伊先生 我陪着你
[01:53] I got you. Just hold on, OG. 我在呢 坚持住 老哥
[01:55] All right? Or Mama Claire will kill us both. 好吗 要不克莱尔会把咱俩都杀了
[01:56] Come on, Mr. Roy. 坚持住 罗伊先生
[01:58] Come on. Look at me. Look at me. 坚持住 看着我 看着我
[01:59] Look at me. 看着我
[02:09] – Ruz, you good? – Yeah. -鲁塞克 你还好吗 -我没事
[02:10] 5021 Ida, shots fired at the police. 我是5021I 有人向警察开枪
[02:12] Offender’s fleeing out the back door. 歹徒从后门逃跑了
[02:13] – Black jacket, blue jeans. – Copy that. -黑色上衣 蓝色裤子 -收到
[02:16] Backup en route. 支援已经在路上
[02:25] Stop! Police! 站住 警察
[02:32] Police! Freeze! 警察 站住
[02:59] You knew him? 你认识他吗
[03:01] You know, Englewood was my first beat. 恩格尔伍德是我刚开始工作的地方
[03:02] Me and Mr. Roy hit it off from the jump. 我和罗伊先生一见如故
[03:05] He was real good people, Sarge. 他是个大好人 警长
[03:06] He cared about his family, the community. 他在乎家人 在乎邻里
[03:10] Okay. 好
[03:16] All right, what are we thinking? 情况如何
[03:17] – Armed robbery? – The register was cleared out, -持枪抢劫吗 -收银机的钱都没了
[03:19] but his wallet was still on him. 但是钱包还在他身上
[03:20] The M.E. said there was fresh contusions 法医说罗伊的面部
[03:22] and abrasion on Roy’s face. 有新鲜的擦伤痕迹
[03:23] He was beaten and shot at close range. 他被人施暴后近距离射杀
[03:25] Oh, yeah. This was personal. 好 绝对是私人恩怨
[03:29] All right, what do we know about the offender? 我们对于歹徒所知多少
[03:31] I didn’t get a good look at all. 我没太看清
[03:33] 5’10”. 170. 170到175
[03:35] Masked up. Ruzek said he was fast as hell. 戴了口罩 鲁塞克说他跑得很快
[03:38] Surveillance? 监控有吗
[03:39] No security cameras inside, Sarge. 里面没有监控 警长
[03:42] I told him to put those things in years ago. 我几年前就劝他装上
[03:44] He didn’t like the message they sent. 他不喜欢监控给人的感觉
[03:47] Well, let’s get him the justice he deserves. 我们为他主持公道吧
[03:50] Okay, check PODs, talk to witnesses. 好好查街头监控 跟目击证人聊聊
[03:52] – Hit the streets hard. – No! No! No! -多在街上查一查 -不 不
[03:55] – No! No! – All right, let’s go. -不要 -行动
[03:57] Mr. Roy’s wife. I’ma talk to her. 那是罗伊先生的妻子 我去跟她聊聊
[03:59] Yeah. Okay. 好 去吧
[04:01] – Kev! Kevin, is my Roy… – Ms. Claire. -凯文 我的罗伊… -克莱尔女士
[04:04] Sergeant? 警长
[04:08] I heard about the murder. Any leads? 我听说了谋杀案的事 有线索吗
[04:11] Chasing a few. Nothing to report yet. 正在调查 还不能汇报
[04:14] You’re kind of far from the Tower. 你从塔里过来挺远的
[04:16] I gather this isn’t a random inspection. 看来不是随机抽查
[04:18] It’s not. 不是
[04:19] I want to talk about Andre Cooper. 我想跟你聊聊安德烈·库珀的事
[04:21] You know, the young man whose partner shot and killed– 就是他的搭档枪杀了…
[04:23] Yeah, I know who he is. 我知道他是谁
[04:24] The kid’s having a rough time. 那孩子的日子不好过
[04:26] Black cops are shunning him for not doing more. 黑人警察恨他做得不够多
[04:28] The white cops are calling him out 白人警察又说他
[04:29] for not backing up his partner. 不支持自己的搭档
[04:32] Cooper was the valedictorian of his academy class. 库珀是他们那届的毕业优等生代表
[04:34] I don’t want his career to end before it starts. 我不希望他的事业还没开始就结束
[04:36] Yeah. I get that. 我理解
[04:38] Just don’t know what you want me to do here. 但是我不懂你希望我做什么
[04:42] Bring him into Intelligence. 让他去情报组
[04:44] I would think of it as a personal favor, Hank. 就当我欠你一个人情 汉克
[04:48] My team’s handpicked by me. 我的人都是我亲手挑选的
[04:51] You realize I could just assign him to Intelligence, right? 你知道我可以直接把他派到情报组 对吧
[04:54] I do. 知道
[04:55] But you didn’t. 但你没有这么做
[04:57] Well, he’s sitting in my SUV right now. 他现在就在我的车里坐着呢
[04:59] Least you could do is introduce yourself. 至少你可以跟他做个自我介绍
[05:03] Look, I don’t know what the deputy super told you, 我不清楚副警司是怎么和你说的
[05:05] but Intelligence is pretty unique. 但情报组非常特别
[05:08] I mean, there’s only six or seven cops in the whole unit. 整个团队只有6到7个警员
[05:11] There’s just not a lot of open positions. 没什么空缺
[05:15] Can I be blunt, sir? 我能直说吗 长官
[05:18] This wasn’t my idea. 这不是我的主意
[05:20] She told me to jump in the car and take a ride. 她让我上车 坐车走一趟
[05:23] So if she put you in a awkward position, 如果她让你为难了
[05:24] I apologize. 我表示道歉
[05:26] And as much as it would be an honor 虽然能在情报组工作
[05:28] to work in Intelligence, 是莫大的荣幸
[05:31] I don’t want any special favors. 我不需要特别关照
[05:34] What do you want? 那你想要什么呢
[05:37] To be in the game. 参与到行动里
[05:38] In the middle of it. 在一线工作
[05:40] If you want to make a difference, do some good, 如果你想要带来改变 做些好事
[05:43] you gotta be on the streets, 你得在街上
[05:45] in the community, talking to people. 在邻里之中 与大家交谈
[05:48] It was nice talking to you, Andre. 很高兴和你聊聊 安德烈
[05:50] For what it’s worth, Sergeant, 别怪我多嘴 警长
[05:52] I checked that pizza joint across the street. 我去查过街对面的披萨店
[05:54] – Okay. – Saw a guy duck back in -嗯 -看见有个家伙
[05:56] when he saw patrol coming. 一看见巡警过来就缩回去了
[05:58] Place went from open to closed real quick. 餐馆很快就从营业变成关门状态了
[06:01] What did he look like? 他长什么样
[06:02] Black. 40s. 黑人 40来岁
[06:06] 6’5″. Slender build. 有1米95 偏瘦
[06:08] Had on blue jeans, brown steel-toe boots, 穿着蓝色牛仔裤 棕色劳保鞋
[06:12] a vintage Bulls Jordan jacket. 一件珍藏版乔丹的公牛队服
[06:14] Vintage? 珍藏版
[06:16] The red leather sleeves. They don’t make those anymore. 红色皮袖的 他们已经不再生产了
[06:22] Appreciate the heads-up. 谢谢你提供的情报
[06:24] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[06:26] Witness? 目击者
[06:27] No. Grown man bitching about parking restrictions. 没有 有个大人唠叨停车的限制
[06:30] Listen, I want you to grab Kevin. 我需要你叫上凯文
[06:31] Check out that pizza joint on the corner. 去查查角上那家披萨店
[06:33] I think the owner might know something. 我想也许老板知道点什么
[06:35] All right. 好
[06:49] Sorry, we’re closed. 抱歉 我们关门了
[06:50] I’m not here for the pie, Bob. 我不是来吃披萨饼的 鲍勃
[06:51] I want to talk to you about the homicide across the street. 我想聊聊街对面的凶杀案
[06:58] It’s a damn shame about Roy. 罗伊去世太可惜了
[07:01] What a world. 什么世道
[07:03] – You catch the guy? – No, sir, not yet. -你们抓到那家伙了吗 -还没有 先生
[07:04] That’s exactly why we’re here. 我们正是为了这个来的
[07:06] Did you see anything suspicious before or after the gunshots? 在枪响之前或之后你看到什么可疑的情况吗
[07:09] No, I was in the back. 没有 我在后面
[07:10] We noticed gang tags on your doors. 我们看见你门上有黑帮的记号
[07:12] That a problem for you? They’ve been harassing you? 你有麻烦吗 他们一直在骚扰你吗
[07:15] – They’re good customers. – Really? -他们是好顾客 -真的
[07:17] Because three months ago, you filed a police report that 因为三个月前 你还报过警
[07:19] said two gangbangers roughed up one of your employees 说两个黑社会对你的一个店员动了手
[07:20] and smashed out windows. 还砸碎了窗户玻璃
[07:22] That was just… just a misunderstanding. 那只是…只是误会
[07:27] Bob, Mr. Roy was a good friend to me, 鲍勃 罗伊先生是我的好朋友
[07:28] so if you know anything, you need to tell me now 如果你知道什么 你得现在就告诉我
[07:30] because I’m not going to sleep until I find his killer. 因为不抓住凶手我不会罢休
[07:32] I can’t help you. I’m sorry. 我帮不了你 很抱歉
[07:38] I ain’t no hero, brother. 我可不是英雄 兄弟
[07:40] I got a wife and two little kids. 我有老婆和两个小孩
[07:50] You think of anything, call me. 你想起什么 给我打电话
[08:02] My CI told me that Quincy Barrett 我的线人告诉我这一带
[08:04] runs that neighborhood. He’s got a strong sheet. 是昆西·巴雷特管的 他的案底长着呢
[08:06] Distro, agg assault, armed robbery, intimidation. 贩卖毒品 斗殴 持枪抢劫 威胁
[08:09] – Whose flag does he fly? – Nobody’s. -他是打着谁的旗号 -没谁
[08:11] He’s a lone wolf. From what I understand, 他是个独狼 从我了解的情况看
[08:12] he recruits unaffiliated kids to deal dope 他雇佣没加入黑帮的孩子来卖毒品
[08:15] and shake down good business owners for protection money. 并通过威胁老实的店老板来收保护费
[08:17] – All right. Anybody talking? – No one so far. -好吧 有人开口了吗 -还没有
[08:19] But it’s pretty clear that pizza guy is getting harassed 但很明显披萨店的店主被骚扰了
[08:22] or saw something. 或者他看见了什么
[08:23] He just doesn’t want to get involved. 他只是不想掺和进来
[08:25] Well, we also know Roy was getting harassed. 我们还知道罗伊也被骚扰了
[08:27] OCD Lab dumped his phone, 组织犯罪技术部破解了他的电话
[08:28] and he’s been getting threatening text messages 近一个月里有部一次性手机
[08:30] for about a month from a burner. 一直在给他发威胁短信
[08:31] These are the most recent. 这些是最近的
[08:33] Two weeks ago, “Tick tock, old man.” 两周前 “时间不多了 老家伙”
[08:35] Last week, “Time to pay.” 上周 “该掏钱了”
[08:36] And yesterday, “My gun’s untucked.” 昨天 “我的枪已经拔出来了”
[08:37] All the messages are coming within the vicinity 所有的短信都是在五金店附近
[08:39] of the hardware store. 发出来的
[08:41] And after Roy’s murder, the phone was turned off. 罗伊被杀后 电话就关机了
[08:43] Sounds like Roy didn’t want to play the game, 听起来罗伊不想配合
[08:44] so Quincy decided to make an example out of him, 昆西便决定拿他开刀
[08:47] send a message. 以儆效尤
[08:48] All right, so what else we got? 我们还有什么收获
[08:50] During our canvass, a witness told us 我们排查时 一名目击者告诉我们
[08:51] that they saw a beige SUV patrolling the block 枪杀案件发生20分钟之前他们看见
[08:55] for about 20 minutes before the shooting. 一辆米黄色越野车在这一带来回巡逻
[08:56] Had tinted windows. We did our homework. 玻璃上贴了膜 我们做了功课
[08:58] Quincy drives a beige Escalade. 昆西开一辆米黄色的凯雷德
[08:59] Okay. We catch it on any security cams? 保安监控上有吗
[09:01] No, he got lucky. 没有 他运气比较好
[09:02] Well, it looks like his luck just ran out. 看起来他的好运气刚刚用完了
[09:05] I’m gonna pull something up. 我要调点东西出来
[09:06] So this was captured on POD footage 这是马路对面杰克逊大街上的
[09:08] across the streets from a car wash on Jackson 一家洗车店的监控
[09:10] two hours after Roy was killed. 在罗伊被杀两小时后拍到的
[09:12] That Escalade’s registered to Quincy Barrett. 那辆凯雷德登记在昆西·巴雷特名下
[09:14] And that guy, it looks like 而那家伙 看着像
[09:15] he’s only cleaning the driver’s side. 在清理驾驶座
[09:17] All right. Anybody recognize him? 好 有谁认识他吗
[09:18] No, he doesn’t look like Quincy Barrett to me. 不认识 我觉得他看着不像昆西·巴雷特
[09:20] – Too far for a facial rec. – Yeah. -太远了没法做面部识别 -对
[09:21] Okay, so let’s ID this car washer. 好 我们先确认这位洗车人的身份
[09:24] We gotta figure out a way to get inside that Escalade. 我们得想办法进那辆凯雷德查查
[09:26] You find Roy’s blood in there, it’s game over. 只要在里面发现罗伊的血迹 案子就破了
[09:39] No Escalade. 没看到凯雷德
[09:47] Hey, Jay, we’re all set back here. 杰 我们都在后面准备好了
[09:50] Copy. 收到
[09:54] Chicago PD. Open up. 芝加哥警署 开门
[09:57] Guy inside just dropped a gun into a red backpack. 里面的人刚刚把一把枪放进红色背包
[09:59] – Not Quincy. – Guys, heads up. -不是昆西 -伙计们 注意
[10:01] Guy inside just hid a gun. Stay frosty. 里面的人刚刚藏起了一把枪 保持冷静
[10:03] Copy that. 收到
[10:05] Quincy Barrett. 昆西·巴雷特
[10:07] The hell is this? 什么事
[10:08] We got a report that your car was used in a hit and run. 我们接到报警说你的车被用于肇事逃逸
[10:10] We’d like to look at your vehicle. 我们想看看你的车
[10:12] Yeah. Well, good luck with that. 行 祝你们好运吧
[10:15] – What’s that mean? – Someone stole it. -什么意思 -我的车被偷了
[10:18] I don’t know. Maybe whoever stole it 我不知道 也许是偷车的人
[10:21] did that hit and run. 肇事逃逸了
[10:23] – Did you report the theft? – Nah, not yet. -你报失了吗 -还没
[10:25] But you know what? Maybe y’all can help me out. 但你们知道吗 也许你们能帮我
[10:26] You know, start looking. 去找车吧
[10:30] Where were you yesterday afternoon, Quincy? 你昨天下午在哪里 昆西
[10:37] Y’all hear that phone ringing? 你们都听到电话响了吧
[10:40] That’s my lawyer calling, 是我律师的电话
[10:41] telling me to keep my damn mouth shut. 让我什么都不要说
[10:44] Nice day, Officers. 祝你们愉快 警官们
[10:54] Hailey. Hey, I got a male, Black, 20s, 海莉 我看到一位男性 黑人 20来岁
[10:56] exiting the building with a red backpack. 背着红色背包正要离开那栋房子
[10:57] Yeah, that’s him. 好 就是他
[10:58] Could be the murder weapon in there. Take him. 包里可能有凶器 抓住他
[11:00] – Copy that. – Hey, man. -收到 -哥们
[11:02] Chicago PD. Can I talk to you for– 芝加哥警署 我能跟你谈谈…
[11:20] Slow down. Slow down. 慢着 慢着
[11:20] – Yo, I haven’t done anything. – Okay. Hands low. -我什么都没干 -好 手放下
[11:25] Hands high. 手举起来
[11:28] Why you running? 你为什么要跑
[11:29] – White cops scare me. – Yeah. What color am I? -我怕白人警察 -好 我是什么肤色
[11:32] Blue. Just as dangerous. 蓝色 也一样危险
[11:34] – What you got in here, man? – Nothing. -包里有什么 哥们 -没什么
[11:36] – Nothing, huh? – I know you leaving Quincy’s. -没什么 是吗 -我知道你从昆西家出来
[11:40] What you doing? Washing cars again? 你要干什么 又去洗车吗
[11:41] I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. 我不知道你在说什么 哥们
[11:42] We were just playing video games. 我们只是在打游戏
[11:43] Kev, yeah. It’s just a gaming controller. 凯文 没错 就是个游戏手柄
[11:50] Like I say. 我说了吧
[11:52] Can I have it back? 能还给我吗
[11:53] Off the car. What’s your name? 离车远点 你叫什么名字
[11:56] – Damari Evans. – You got a license? -达马里·埃文斯 -你有持枪许可证吗
[11:59] Where were you yesterday at 3:00 P.M., and why? 你昨天下午三点在哪里 为什么
[12:02] Midway Hospital. 米得威医院
[12:04] My little brother had a seizure. 我弟弟癫痫发作
[12:06] – Can I go now? – Go for it. -我能走了吗 -走吧
[12:09] Damari, if I find out you had anything to do 达马里 如果我发现你跟罗伊·希尔的谋杀
[12:12] with the murder of Roy Hill, 有任何关系
[12:13] we’ll see each other again, okay? 我们就会再见面 好吗
[12:26] Okay, so that’s Damari Evans and his younger brother, Theo, 好 这是达马里·埃文斯和他弟弟西奥
[12:29] at Midway Hospital. 在米得威医院
[12:30] This is the same day that Roy Hill is murdered, 就是罗伊·希尔被谋杀的那天
[12:32] and they are in that waiting room from 2:30 to 4:00 P.M. 他们下午两点半到四点都在候诊室里
[12:35] And what time was Roy shot? 罗伊是几点中枪的
[12:37] Shots fired call came in at 3:15. 枪击报警电话是3点15分打来的
[12:39] All right, so Damari’s his cleaner, 好 所以达马里只是帮他洗车
[12:40] – not his killer. – Which would suggest -没帮他杀人 -这说明
[12:42] – Quincy did his own dirty work. – All right. -昆西自己干脏活 -好
[12:44] Were we ever able to track down this Escalade? 我们找到这辆凯雷德了吗
[12:46] No. There’s probably too much blood in there, 没有 可能因为里面有太多血了
[12:48] and he’s hidden it somewhere. 他把它藏起来了
[12:49] All right. What else do we know about Damari? 好 我们还有其他关于达马里的信息吗
[12:51] Yeah, he’s got one bust for distro, two agg assaults. 有 他因贩毒被捕一次 因暴力袭警被捕两次
[12:54] He’s been in the gang database since he’s 15, 他15岁就在帮派数据库里了
[12:56] and he lives with his little brother, Theo. 他跟他弟弟西奥住在一起
[12:57] Okay, so Theo is a straight-A student, 好 但西奥是位全优生
[12:59] one B-plus. 只拿过一次良+
[13:00] He has a severe form of epilepsy, 他患有严重的癫痫
[13:02] which requires a ton of medical attention, 需要频繁就医
[13:04] and both parents are out of the picture. 而且他们的父母都不在
[13:06] Right, so he’s the mother, father, brother, 好 所以他身兼数职
[13:07] – breadwinner wrapped in one. – Yeah, and that’s good for us. -还要养家糊口 -对 这对我们有好处
[13:10] It means Damari’s vulnerable. 这意味着达马里很脆弱
[13:12] Right, we jam him up, 好 我们去找他
[13:14] get him to flip on Quincy to protect Theo. 让他为了保护西奥而供出昆西
[13:15] We need to come at him as a big-time buyer. 我们得装成大客户去找他
[13:17] But how? 该怎么做
[13:19] Besides me, you guys are all burned, 除了我 你们都暴露了
[13:20] and I’m pretty sure Damari doesn’t want to sell to me. 而且我很确定达马里不想卖货给我
[13:25] – Good to see you. – All right. I’ll catch you. -很高兴见到你 -好 再联系
[13:34] What you need, homie? 有什么需要吗 兄弟
[13:36] I’m good. 不用
[13:40] But you got company. 但有人跟着你
[13:42] How’s that? 怎么说
[13:43] You see that gray pickup down the block? 你看到街尾那辆灰色皮卡了吗
[13:45] You see it? That man, woman? 看到了吗 里面那对男女
[13:47] Whiter than Christmas? 比雪还白
[13:50] I’ll bet a hundo they police. 我赌一百他们是警察
[13:58] Chicago PD. Let me see your hands. 芝加哥警署 把手给我看
[14:00] – Yo, we ain’t do nothing. – Put your hands up. -喂 我们什么也没干 -手举起来
[14:02] Shut up, turn around. Face the fence. 闭嘴 转身 面向围栏
[14:04] Before we pat you down, you got anything on you 我们搜身前 你们有什么能让我们
[14:06] – that’s gonna stick us? – No, I do not, Officer. -抓你们的东西吗 -没有 警官
[14:08] I’m just waiting on my little brother. 我只是在等我弟弟
[14:09] Man, y’all can just keep on stepping. I know my rights. 老兄 你可以继续 我知道我的权利
[14:13] Don’t talk to me about rights. 别跟我说什么权力
[14:14] I know you’re selling, so where is it? 我知道你在卖货 东西呢
[14:15] Back up, man. You ain’t got no right to harass– 走开 你没权利骚扰
[14:17] Calm down. 冷静
[14:22] Come on! 快逃
[14:29] He got you pretty good. 他的这拳可不轻啊
[14:30] I told him to make it look real, 我让他假戏真做
[14:32] but not that real. 但不是这么真
[14:35] Should we take you to Med? 那我们该带你去医院吗
[14:40] Good job, Coop. 干得好 库珀
[14:41] It usually takes a few days before you land your first deal. 通常需要好几天才能做成第一次买卖
[14:44] Yeah, well, you know it ain’t nothing like running from cops 是啊 但一起从警察手下逃跑
[14:47] to bring brothers together, right? 最能加深兄弟情谊了 对吧
[14:49] This thing still transmit if I go into a basement? 如果我进了地下室 这东西还能传信号吗
[14:51] – Yeah, half a mile radius. – Let me see. -能 半英里半径都行 -我看看
[14:55] – Let’s see. – Here you go. -试试 -好了
[14:56] Okay. 嗯
[14:59] So what does Damari know about you? 达马里知道你什么
[15:00] Name’s Sean Hicks. From Auburn Park. 我叫肖恩·希克斯 来自奥本公园
[15:03] Went to Taft High School. 上了塔夫特高中
[15:05] By the way, he tested me on the Taft mascot. You were right. 对了 他问了我塔夫特的吉祥物 你说得对
[15:08] You tell him about your sick mom? 你跟他说了你生病的妈妈吗
[15:10] No. 没有
[15:12] Didn’t think I needed to take it that far. 没想到我得说这么深入
[15:14] Felt like we were exploiting a private situation. 感觉这有点利用隐私了
[15:17] That’s exactly what we’re doing. 我们就要这么做
[15:18] Damari’s got a sick brother. 达马里有个生病的弟弟
[15:19] He’s gonna respect you for taking care of your sick mother. 他会欣赏你照顾生病的妈妈
[15:21] Gotta use any commonality we can find. 得把所有相似点都利用起来
[15:24] Look, stay on point, okay? 听着 记住任务 好吗
[15:27] We’re watching, but not too close. 我们在监视 但不会太近
[15:28] And the bangers on that block, they got their radar up. 而那条街的混混 都非常警惕
[15:30] You catch a bad vibe, you walk. 感觉不妙就赶紧走人
[15:32] – Right? – Yes, sir. -懂了吗 -知道了 长官
[15:35] – All right. – Well, talk to me, man. -好 -那跟我说说
[15:36] What high school did you go to? 你上的是什么高中
[15:38] I went to Bolingbrook High. 博林布鲁克高中
[15:40] South suburb. A’ight. 南边郊区 不错啊
[15:43] You just make sure you take care of yourself in there. 你就确保照顾好自己就行
[15:45] Don’t go in there talking about lacrosse or tennis. 别进去谈什么曲棍球或网球这种高级运动
[15:47] You don’t have to worry about that. 这你不用担心
[15:48] Why is that? 为什么
[15:50] I was on the golf team. 我参加的是高尔夫球队
[15:58] Ooh, coming to get you, boy. 我来抓你了 小子
[16:00] Don’t think so. 想得美
[16:01] Taste the carbon blaster! 尝尝碳爆炸机的威力吧
[16:06] Oh, that’s cold. 太冷血了
[16:08] Yo, you wanna take a run up against this punk? 你想跟这小子打一把吗
[16:11] Nah, man, I can’t stay too long. 不了 我不能久留
[16:14] Gotta take Moms to the hospital. 得带我妈去医院
[16:18] Yo, what happened? 怎么了
[16:21] She got cancer. 她有癌症
[16:23] In the lungs. 肺癌
[16:25] In chemo three times a week. 一周三次化疗
[16:29] Yo, that’s tough, bro. 那太难了 哥们
[16:32] I’m sorry to hear that. 真遗憾
[16:33] Yeah, it ain’t pretty. 是啊 确实不好
[16:36] Or cheap. 也不便宜
[16:57] So you… 那你
[16:58] been holding down all the bills? 一直都在付所有帐单吗
[17:00] Yeah. Ain’t got no choice. 对 别无选择
[17:05] I hear you, bro. 我懂你 兄弟
[17:08] So how much you looking to buy? 你想买多少
[17:16] Theo. Theo! 西奥 西奥
[17:18] Theo, come on. Lay on your side for me. 西奥 来 侧身躺下
[17:20] Theo. 西奥
[17:21] Just breathe. Just breathe. 呼吸 呼吸
[17:23] The kid’s seizing. 这孩子犯癫痫了
[17:27] Come on, man. Just breathe. 加油 呼吸
[17:29] Come on, man. Just breathe. 加油 呼吸
[17:32] – What the hell are you doing? – Calling an ambulance– -你在干什么 -叫救护车
[17:34] No, man! I got product here. 不 哥们 我有药
[17:36] Look, he needs his medicine. 听着 他需要药
[17:38] Just go to my room. It’s on the dresser. 去我的房间 在衣柜上
[17:44] We’re gonna have to call an ambo. 我们得叫救护车
[17:45] No, no, no. Just give it a minute. 不不 先等等
[17:47] I don’t want Cooper to get burned. 我不想暴露库珀
[17:49] Come on, Coop. Hurry up. Hurry up. 赶紧 库珀 快点 快点
[17:57] Inhale, buddy. You can do it. 吸入 你能做到
[18:00] Come on now. 好了
[18:01] Just breathe, T. 呼吸 小西
[18:05] There you go. Breathe. 好了 呼吸
[18:07] – You all right? – Good. -你还好吗 -嗯
[18:10] Yeah. He’s gonna be fine. 对 他会没事的
[18:11] – Right, Theo? – Yeah, I’m good. -对吧 西奥 -对 我没事
[18:20] Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you guys. 抱歉 我不想吓你们的
[18:22] Yeah, well, you did. 反正是被你吓到了
[18:24] Yo, no more of that, okay? 别再这样了 好吗
[18:28] It’s scary as hell, man. 太吓人了
[18:39] Yo… 喂
[18:42] Yeah, we’ll talk some more business tomorrow. 我们明天继续谈买卖的事
[18:44] Yeah. 行
[18:46] Hit me up if you need anything. For real. 如果你需要什么就告诉我 说真的
[18:53] All right, little man. 走了 小家伙
[19:03] That was good work last night with Damari. 昨晚在达马里家干得好
[19:06] You kept your cool. 你保持了冷静
[19:07] Sir, I thought Theo was gonna die. 长官 我以为西奥要死了
[19:09] Hey, man, we would never let that happen. 兄弟 我们不会让这种事发生
[19:12] – Okay, good. Good to know. – Yeah… -好 那就好 -喂
[19:15] Look, if things didn’t stabilize quickly, 听着 如果他病情没有马上稳定
[19:17] we would’ve stepped in, helped out. 我们会介入 帮忙
[19:20] Are you sure it’s Quincy Barrett? 你确定是昆西·巴雷特吗
[19:22] Bob, lock the door, stay in the back, and we’ll check it out, okay? 鲍勃 把门锁上 待在后面 我们马上来 好吗
[19:26] All right. 好
[19:28] That was Bob Hayes from the pizza joint. 是披萨店的鲍勃·海耶斯打来的
[19:30] He says Quincy is casing it right now in a silver Camry. 他说昆西在用银色凯美瑞车踩点
[19:32] I got Hailey and Jay over there right now 我刚让海莉和杰去那边了
[19:34] doing follow-ups on Roy’s murder. 跟进罗伊的凶杀案
[19:36] Head over there, back them up. I’ll loop them in. 你们过去 支援他们 我告诉他们
[19:38] – Come on. – Okay. -去吧 -好
[19:47] We know Quincy was driving a silver Camry. 我们知道昆西开一辆银色凯美瑞
[19:49] Yeah. 对
[19:51] It looks okay inside. 看起来里面没事
[19:54] Kev told him to lock up, right? 凯文让他锁门了 对吧
[19:56] Yeah. 对
[20:00] Chicago PD. 芝加哥警署
[20:03] Whoa! Chicago PD! Get your hands up. 芝加哥警署 举起手来
[20:05] Who are you? What are you doing here? 你是谁 你来这干什么
[20:07] I’m Trent. 我是特兰顿
[20:08] I just came in 10 seconds ago to get a pizza. 我十秒前刚进来 拿披萨
[20:11] The door was open. I’m looking for Mr. Hayes. 门开着 我来找海耶斯先生的
[20:14] Are you armed? 你有武器吗
[20:15] No! I didn’t do anything. I just came to get some food. 没有 我什么都没做 我只是来拿吃的
[20:17] – I promise. – Okay. -我保证 -好
[20:19] I’m just gonna search you for a second, all right? 我要搜一下你的身 好吗
[20:20] Yeah. 好
[20:23] All right. You got him? 没事 你看着他
[20:24] Yeah, I got him. 好 我看着他
[20:25] Hang out in that corner for a sec, okay? 在这里待着 好吗
[20:35] Body. 有尸体
[20:39] Hailey, it’s Bob. 海莉 是鲍勃
[20:41] 5021 George, I got a bona fide DOA. 5021G 发现一具尸体
[20:43] 3433 Wilson Road. 威尔逊路3433号
[20:44] Hayes’ Pizza. Roll a crime lab. 海耶斯披萨店 让犯罪现场调查组来
[20:47] Copy that, 5021 George. 收到 5021G
[20:49] He took two to the chest, center mass. 他胸口中了两枪 都是正中心
[20:51] One insurance round to the face. 脑袋上还挨了以前 以防万一
[20:53] – Cash register? – Untouched. -收银机呢 -没动过
[20:54] All right, so it was a hit. 那就是暗杀
[20:55] Quincy knew he was a witness, tied it off. 昆西知道他是目击证人 把他干掉了
[20:58] All right, listen, we need evidence. 听着 我们需要证据
[21:00] Let’s get some boots on the ground now. 让人过来在附近调查
[21:02] – Come on. – You got it. -赶紧 -没问题
[21:03] – Coop. – Sir? -库珀 -怎么了
[21:05] Just got a text. 收到一条短息
[21:06] Looks like Damari wants to meet up and do the deal. 看起来达马里想见面谈买卖
[21:08] Okay, good. Let’s get it done. 好 去干吧
[21:10] Talk to Atwater. He’ll set you up. 去告诉阿特沃特 他会帮你
[21:11] Sarge, you got a sec? 警长 你有时间吗
[21:15] What’s gonna happen to Damari? 达马里会怎么样
[21:16] What do you mean? 什么意思
[21:18] Say we arrest him. 如果我们逮捕他
[21:19] He agrees to help us take out Quincy. 他同意帮我们抓住昆西
[21:21] What kind of deal we talking? 这能谈到什么条件
[21:23] Depends on how helpful he is 取决于他帮了多少
[21:24] and how involved he was in the two murders. 以及他在两起凶案中的角色
[21:28] If he does time, what happens to Theo? 如果他坐牢了 西奥会怎么样
[21:31] DCFS will probably step in. 儿童和家庭服务局可能会介入
[21:33] So we take one criminal off the street 所以我们除掉了一个街头罪犯
[21:36] and just create another? 又制造了另一个
[21:39] Not sure that’s a victory. 不确定这是个胜利
[21:42] All right, listen to me. 好吧 听我说
[21:46] We need to take down Quincy Barrett. 我们需要抓到昆西·巴雷特
[21:47] That’s our focus. 那是我们的重心
[21:51] That’s the job. 那是任务
[22:05] Yeah. There he is. 你来了
[22:09] Hey, man. How you doing? 兄弟 你怎么样
[22:10] – All good. – How’s your mama? -都好 -你妈妈怎么样了
[22:12] She’s good, man. Thanks for asking. 她很好 谢谢询问
[22:15] Yo, what kind of cancer she got again? 她得了什么癌症来着
[22:17] Lung. 肺癌
[22:19] Yeah, my aunt had that. 对 我阿姨也得了那个
[22:20] Yo, dawg, what you think about that investment idea 兄弟 你想过我们之前谈的
[22:22] we talked about earlier? 那个投资想法吗
[22:24] Aw, Kev. Bro, you know I’m with you all the way, 凯文 兄弟 你知道我一直支持你
[22:27] but I don’t like that one. 但我不喜欢那主意
[22:29] You don’t like it? 你不喜欢
[22:30] Well, I don’t think that that neighborhood’s on the up. 我只是觉得那片社区没潜力
[22:33] What do you mean “on the up”? Anything can be on the up 什么叫”没潜力” 所有东西都可以有潜力
[22:35] if you get there at the right time and you put the work in. 只要在正确的时间 投入精力
[22:38] So…I was able to get 所以 我搞到了
[22:40] 100 grams, uncut. 一百克 纯的
[22:44] Yeah. 对
[22:47] It’s all there. 钱都在这了
[22:48] Cool. Man, let’s do it. 酷 兄弟 那我们交易吧
[22:54] Yo, hold up. Hold up. 等等 等等
[23:00] Man, it never stops, bro. 老天 真是没完了
[23:02] – What happened? – Theo’s medical stuff. -怎么了 -西奥的病
[23:05] He just had another seizure. 他又犯癫痫了
[23:07] Principal took him down to the ER. 校长带他去急诊室了
[23:10] Sorry to hear that. 真遗憾
[23:17] No, that’s okay. They just cruising. 不 没事 他们就是在巡逻
[23:20] I spent 13 grand last year on medical bills. 我去年花了一万三医药费
[23:23] – Can you believe that? – Damn. -你能信吗 -见鬼
[23:26] No wonder why I gotta sell dope, man. 怪不得我得贩毒了 兄弟
[23:31] Yo, wait. Hold on. Hold on. 等等 等等
[23:40] How about you go to the ER to check on Theo? 不如你去急诊室看西奥吧
[23:43] We’ll do the deal later tonight. 我们晚上再交易
[23:44] No. What the hell? 不 搞什么
[23:46] – Come on, Coop. – What the hell? -别啊 库珀 -搞什么
[23:48] Nah, man. It’s cool. We can just bang it– 不用 兄弟 没事 我们可以用袋子
[23:50] Nah, man. These cops is making me nervous. 不 兄弟 那些警察让我紧张
[23:53] Why risk? You know what I’m saying? 干嘛冒险 你懂我意思吗
[23:56] Yeah, let’s hook up later, man. 行 我们晚点见
[23:57] All right. Bet. 好 没问题
[24:02] What was that? 搞什么
[24:19] What was that? What was that? 那算什么 你搞什么
[24:22] We’re two minutes away from making the arrest– 我们还有两分钟就能抓人了
[24:23] There was a patrol car out there. 那边有一辆巡逻车
[24:24] There was a patrol car out there. 那边有一辆巡逻车
[24:25] If we got harassed, 如果我们被抓了
[24:26] – if they asked for my license– – Andre. -如果他们要我的身份证 -安德烈
[24:28] That’s why you backstopped. 所以你退缩了
[24:29] You got a clean license, you got a clean name, 你的证件没问题 你的名字没案底
[24:31] They couldn’t blow your cover if they wanted to. 就算他们想也无法暴露你
[24:33] Yo, it just didn’t feel right, okay? 我就是感觉不对 好吧
[24:34] So I made a call in the moment. 所以我那时做了决定
[24:36] But we still good. 但一切都好
[24:38] We’re doing the deal later tonight. 我们今晚会交易
[24:39] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
[24:41] The hell does that mean? 你这是什么意思
[24:44] That means you gotta worry less about Damari 他是说你得少担心达马里
[24:46] and more about the families of the two dead bodies. 多关心两个受害者的家庭
[24:49] Roy Hill. Bob Hayes. 罗伊·希尔 鲍勃·海耶斯
[24:54] This job is hard. 这份工作很难
[24:57] Especially when you’re trying to do right. 尤其是你想做正确的事时
[24:59] The more you care, it actually gets harder. 你在乎的越多 事情就变得更难
[25:04] So if this isn’t something that you can do, 所以如果你做不到
[25:06] if you don’t think you can handle it, step aside. 如果你觉得自己应付不了 就别干
[25:09] But either way, we got jobs to do, and we gotta get it done. 但无论如何 我们有任务 而且要完成
[25:28] That was his call, Kevin. 那是他的决定 凯文
[25:29] He was the one in play. 是他在卧底
[25:31] And Patrol was in the vicinity. 而且当时确实有巡逻车
[25:33] Okay, well, how about just ducking in the building 好吧 那如果躲在楼里
[25:34] and keeping the deal going? 继续交易呢
[25:35] He’s new. He’s learning. 他是新手 还在学习
[25:37] I understand that, but I think there’s more to it. 这我知道 但我觉得还有内情
[25:39] – Okay. – He got a very soft spot for Damari. -你说 -他对达马里很心软
[25:43] We can’t forget about what just happened last week. 我们不能忘了上周发生的事
[25:45] He watched his white partner kill an innocent Black man. 他看着自己的白人搭档杀了一个无辜的黑人
[25:49] He’s got a lot on his mind, 他有很多心事
[25:50] and it’s starting to worry me a little bit. 这让我有点担心
[25:53] Okay, you make the call. 好 那你决定
[25:55] You want to pull him? 你想把他撤下去吗
[25:57] Sarge, Kev, I got something. 警长 凯文 有发现
[26:02] We picked off Quincy’s credit card at a mini mart 我们发现昆西的信用卡在小超市用过
[26:05] 20 minutes after Bob Hayes got shot. 就在鲍勃·海耶斯被枪杀二十分钟后
[26:06] We tapped into their security server 我们接入了他们的安保服务器
[26:08] for the camera inside and out. 能看到里面和外面的监控
[26:10] He walks in, buys a pack of cigarettes, 他走进去 买了一包香烟
[26:12] walks out, meets with someone in the parking lot. 走出来 在停车场见了一个人
[26:16] Looks like he handed the murder weapon off to Damari. 看起来他把凶器给了达马里
[26:19] Guessing his job was to stash it or dump it. 我猜他的工作就是藏枪或处理枪
[26:21] The question is, where? 问题是 在哪里
[26:22] – And the answer is in that phone. – Yeah, you’re right. -答案就在那部手机里 -对 你说得对
[26:25] We ID that cell number, we find the gun. 我们查到手机号码 就能找到枪
[26:27] So, do you think Cooper can handle it? 那你觉得库珀能行吗
[26:32] All right. Get him up to speed. 好 告诉他进度
[26:38] Yo, man. You ain’t gotta do this. 兄弟 你不用这么做
[26:40] Nah, I got plenty. 没事 反正有剩的
[26:41] Ding-dong over there, he eats like a bird. 那小家伙 吃饭跟小鸡啄米一样
[26:48] Dig in. 吃吧
[26:51] It’s the least I could do. 这是我起码能做的
[26:52] You saved me twice in, like, two days. 你救了我两次 在两天之内
[26:56] You’re like a cop-sniffing dog. 你就像个能嗅出警察的狗一样
[27:02] All right, is this Damari just playing, 好吧 这是达马里在说笑
[27:05] or he getting suspicious? 还是他起疑心了
[27:07] Twice in two days. That is a lot. 两天两次 频率不小
[27:09] I mean, come on. 拜托
[27:10] What do you think, Sarge? 你觉得呢 警长
[27:12] My vote is suspicious. 我觉得是起疑心了
[27:14] Think we should pull him? 我们该让他出来了吗
[27:17] All right, we haven’t heard the safe word yet. 我们还没听到安全词
[27:19] Let’s let it play for now. 先顺其自然
[27:21] Hey, I got good eyes. 我眼神不错
[27:23] Good ears too. 耳朵也灵
[27:25] And I don’t like police neither, 而且我也不喜欢警察
[27:26] so I’m always aware of where they are, 所以我总是很警惕他们在哪
[27:28] who they harassing, so don’t even trip. 在骚扰谁 好让自己不被坑
[27:30] Yeah, well, 是啊
[27:32] there’s plenty of them up in this neighborhood 这片社区有好多警察
[27:35] sweating folks. 吓大伙儿
[27:37] Always looking for problems too. 也总是想找麻烦
[27:39] Used to. 以前吧
[27:42] I gotta admit, things are a little different now. 我得承认 现在事情有点不同了
[27:45] I know it’s kind of fun, watching cops act all polite and nice. 我知道这有点好笑 看着警察礼貌友善
[27:50] Yo, they’ve been catching so much hell 他们最近受了不少苦
[27:52] that they scared of their own shadows. 连自己的影子都害怕
[27:54] It ain’t like they don’t deserve it. 反正也是他们自作自受
[28:00] I get you bro, but 我懂 兄弟 但是
[28:02] it’s not like we all choir boys. 我们也不是什么好货
[28:04] You know, some of us 我们有些人
[28:07] actually do break the law. 确实犯法了
[28:15] Hey, uh, you got a bathroom I could use? 你有厕所吗
[28:18] Yeah, down the hall, to the left. 嗯 走廊尽头左边
[28:56] The hell you doing, man? 你在干什么 老兄
[29:00] I was going to the bathroom, I saw the poster. 我本来想去厕所 后来看到了海报
[29:03] Had to be dude’s first poster he ever did. 这大概是他的第一张海报吧
[29:05] I ain’t ever seen it before. But you know, my bad, man. 我都没见过 不过 抱歉是我错了
[29:08] – I ain’t mean– – Nah, man, it’s all cool. -我无意… -没事 没关系
[29:09] I ain’t uptight like that. 我也不是那么紧张的人
[29:12] Cool. 那就好
[29:18] Yo, grab your coat, man. We need to bounce. 带上外套 我们得走了
[29:21] Where we going? 我们要去哪
[29:23] Meet up with Quincy. 去见昆西
[29:25] Yo, Coop. 库珀
[29:27] Didn’t we talk about this? 我们不是说过这个吗
[29:28] Do not travel, dawg. 别离开 兄弟
[29:32] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[29:33] It’s just, you didn’t tell me we was meeting up 只是 你没说过我们要见
[29:35] – with big boss man. – Yeah, he just texted. -你的老大 -对 但他刚发信息了
[29:38] You bring the cash? 你带钱了吗
[29:40] Yeah. It’s in my coat. 带了 在我外套里
[29:42] All right. Come on. 那就行 走吧
[29:46] Yo, what’s the matter? 怎么了
[29:52] You don’t trust me? 你不信任我吗
[29:55] Of course I trust you, man. 我当然信任你 兄弟
[29:58] When they start asking if you trust them– 当他们开始问你信不信任他们时
[29:59] Then they don’t trust you. 就说明他们不信任你了
[30:02] One more thing. 还有一件事
[30:06] No cell phones. 不能带手机
[30:17] Hey, Sarge, are we really gonna let them go mobile? 警长 我们要让他们出去吗
[30:20] We don’t really have a choice. 我们没有选择
[30:23] Copy that. 收到
[30:24] All right, 10-4. 嗯 收到
[30:43] Sarge, they’re getting in Damari’s car. 警长 他们要进达马里的车了
[30:47] Yo, stuff the cash under the seat. 把钱放在车座下
[30:50] In case we get stopped. 以防我们被拦下
[30:57] Man, you is raw. 老天 你真是新手
[31:00] Man, where are we going? 我们要去哪
[31:02] Yo, stop asking so many questions, bro. 别问这么多问题了 兄弟
[31:05] Just chill. 放松
[31:16] Come on, man. What’s going on? 拜托 老兄 怎么回事
[31:18] Move on. Move on. 走开 走开
[31:21] – Come on. – Bro, you gotta get him. -不是吧 -你得让他走
[31:23] Is this a joke? What the hell, man? 开玩笑吗 怎么回事
[31:24] Come on, bro. 快去
[31:26] Hey, Sarge, we getting blocked by a garbage truck. 警长 我们被一辆垃圾车堵住了
[31:29] You got eyes? 你能看到吗
[31:30] – That’s a negative. – I’ll call it in. -不行 -我上报找后援
[31:35] Get this truck out of here. Get out of here! 把车开走 赶紧开走
[31:38] We’re losing the feed, Kev. 我们要失去信号了 凯文
[31:40] All right, we’ll anticipate Cicero. 好吧 我们启动手机定位
[31:41] Maybe they’re getting on the 290. 或许他们能收到
[31:46] – All right, here we go. – You ready? -好 车开走了 -你准备好了吗
[31:47] – Yeah. – All right. Let’s go. -嗯 -好 我们走
[32:01] – Come on. Come on. Come on. – I lost signal. -拜托 拜托 -我失去信号了
[32:04] Well, he’s on his own now. 那他得靠自己了
[32:07] – This kid’s on his own. – Yeah. Yeah. -这孩子得靠自己了 -对
[32:21] Let’s do this. 我们走吧
[32:30] We got nothing? Nothing at all? 没消息吗 什么都没有
[32:32] We got nothing. We got the BOLO going out 什么都没有 我们每五分钟
[32:34] every five minutes. We got nothing. 就发布一次通告 但一无所获
[32:35] – I just–I don’t understand. – We told him not to travel. -我 我不明白了 -我们说了不能移动
[32:37] Didn’t we tell him not to travel? 我们不是说了不能移动吗
[32:39] – I know! – Come on, man! -我知道 -拜托
[32:41] We’re gonna find him. We’ll find him. 我们得找到他 我们会找到的
[32:44] Damn! Forgot the bread. 见鬼 忘了拿钱
[33:00] Welcome to OnStar Emergency. 欢迎来到安吉星紧急服务
[33:05] – My bad. – All good. -我的错 -没事
[33:08] So this a normal thing? 这事很常见吗
[33:10] Him wanting to meet up with the people you do business with? 他想见跟你做买卖的人
[33:11] I wouldn’t say “Normal,” but 算不上”常见” 但是
[33:14] he calls the shots. 他说了算
[33:16] So when he says meet, we meet. 所以他说要见面 我们就见面
[33:18] It’s the way it is. 就这么简单
[33:20] Product in there? 那里有货吗
[33:22] Yeah. 当然
[33:24] Don’t worry. 别担心
[33:25] It’s gonna be fine. 会没事的
[33:31] Definitely no cops in here. 这里绝对没有警察
[33:33] Man, it kind of spooky, ain’t it? 是有点吓人 对吧
[33:35] Yeah. 是啊
[33:37] It feels like a place 好像是个
[33:39] where one of them horror movies take place. 拍恐怖电影的地方
[33:42] You and me having fun, then boom. 你跟我正享点乐子 突然”砰”的一声
[33:45] Crazy dude in a clown suit show up. 穿着小丑衣服的疯子出现
[33:47] Yeah, with a chainsaw. 是啊 还带着锁链
[33:55] Okay. Where is this kid? 好吧 这孩子在哪
[33:57] Units on the Citywide. 芝加哥各巡逻队
[33:58] We’re getting a vehicle SOS distress signal. 我们收到了汽车的紧急呼救信号
[34:01] Multiple attempts have been made to contact the occupants. 多次尝试联系车主未果
[34:03] Anyone available to roll over to 420 North Belmont? 有人有空去贝尔蒙特北街420号吗
[34:06] – Check it out? – 2322. -去检查一下 -这里是2322号
[34:08] We’ll roll on that job. 我们过去看
[34:09] What kind of car are we looking at? 是什么车
[34:10] Black Buick LaCrosse. Four-door. 黑色别克君越 四门
[34:12] Illinois plate. William-7-Young-527. 伊利诺伊州车牌 W7Y527
[34:16] – That’s Coop. Let’s go. – Smart move. -那是库珀 我们走 -聪明
[34:17] Okay, that means he’s in trouble. Hey, hey, hey. 那意味着他有危险了 赶紧
[34:18] 5021. Squad, that’s our BOLO vehicle. 这里是5021 总部 那是我们通缉的车
[34:20] We’re rolling on it. 我们过去看
[34:22] 5021 David, 10-4. 5021D 收到
[34:27] A few more years, man, and I’m done. 再干几年 我就收手
[34:30] I’ll have enough money to go legit. 我就有足够的钱洗白自己
[34:33] Start that business I was telling you about. 做那个我之前跟你说的买卖
[34:35] Yeah. 嗯
[34:38] I’m gonna make it big too. 我还要做大
[34:40] I’ll buy one of those mansions in the suburbs. 我要在郊区买一栋大房子
[34:43] You know, on the lake? 知道吗 在湖边
[34:46] Yeah, man. Sounds good to me. 知道 听着很不错
[34:50] And we’ll go water skiing. 我们可以去滑水
[34:52] Then we’ll cook steaks on the grill. 在烤架上拷牛排
[34:56] Man– 天呐
[34:59] Sorry I’m late, fellas. 抱歉我迟到了 兄弟们
[35:00] Oh, no worries. 别担心
[35:03] Ah, so this the dude you been telling me about. 这就是你跟我说的那小子
[35:06] Yeah. Sean. 对 肖恩
[35:09] Where you from, Sean? 你是哪里人 肖恩
[35:10] South Side. 南区
[35:12] Winter Park Apartment Complex. 冬季公园公寓大楼
[35:14] – 18th and Woodbridge. – Cool. -18街和伍德布里奇 -不错
[35:16] Who you stay with over there? 你跟谁住在那
[35:18] I don’t stay there now. Got my own spot. 我现在不住在那了 有自己的地方了
[35:21] 33rd Street. 33街
[35:22] Uh-huh, don’t it feel good to be on your own? 自己住很爽吧
[35:25] Independent? 独立
[35:27] Speaking of which, 说到这个
[35:28] you got any affiliations I need to know about? 你加入了什么我该知道的帮派吗
[35:31] I ain’t linked up with nobody, man. 我没加入帮派 兄弟
[35:33] I always did my own thing. 一直独来独往
[35:36] So tell me, young brother, 那告诉我 小兄弟
[35:38] how’d you meet my man, Damari, again? 你怎么认识达马里的
[35:40] It’s kind of funny, actually. 这个说起来有趣
[35:42] Was walking down King Street. 我在国王大街走路
[35:44] Saw this white dude, this lady–white lady– 看到一个白人 还有一个女士 白人女士
[35:47] sitting in the car acting all nonchalant. 坐在这里 看起来漫不经心
[35:50] And I saw my man, Damari, on the corner. 然后我看到了达马里在街角
[35:53] Figured he might be doing some business, 想着他可能是在卖货
[35:55] you know? 你懂吗
[35:56] So I gave him the heads-up. Thought they might be cops. 所以我就去提醒他 说他们可能是警察
[35:59] Sure enough, they were. 而且他们真的是
[36:01] That’s a good break. 发现得及时啊
[36:03] Yeah. 对
[36:05] He saved me in a pinch. 他救了我免于牢狱之灾
[36:06] Then y’all became, like– like best friends? 然后你们就成了 成了挚友吗
[36:11] I don’t know about all that, but 这倒说不上 但是
[36:13] we cool. 我们关系不错
[36:14] Start talking about doing some business. 就开始谈做些买卖的事
[36:18] You know it’s–it’s kind of like one of them movies. 这很像那种电影
[36:21] Right? You know, where the cute white chick 对吧 一个可爱的白人女孩
[36:24] bump into the handsome dude? 撞到了一个大帅哥
[36:25] He spilled coffee all over his dumb ass? 他把咖啡洒了一身
[36:28] You know, they call that, um, serendipity. 他们管这个叫 缘分
[36:32] Yeah, like a coincidence. 对 就像巧合
[36:36] But, you know, the thing is, Sean, um, 但是 问题是 肖恩
[36:39] I don’t believe in serendipity. 我不相信缘分
[36:43] You know, serendipity, it– 缘分这东西
[36:45] I don’t know, it make me nervous as hell. 说不好 让我紧张的很
[36:47] Nah, Q. Man, you got it wrong– 不 昆 老兄 你搞错了
[36:48] I ain’t talking to you, boy. 我没跟你说话 小子
[36:52] No, so what is it about you? 那你是什么情况
[36:55] What? You working off a case? You helping out police? Like– 怎么 想洗清自己的案底 你在帮警察
[36:57] – It ain’t like that– – Yo, I told you, -不是那样的 -我跟你说了
[36:59] – keep your mouth shut! – It’s cool. -你给我闭嘴 -没事
[37:01] It’s cool. 没事
[37:03] I understand where you’re coming from. 我知道你为什么会这么想
[37:07] I ain’t never been arrested. 我从没被警察抓过
[37:09] So I ain’t got no case to work off. 所以我也没什么需要洗清的案底
[37:10] Yo, Q. He’s straight, man. 昆 他没事 兄弟
[37:13] It’s all cool. It’s not what you think it is, man– 都没事 这不是你想的那样
[37:16] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[37:17] Drop the– 放下
[37:22] Andre, are you good? You hit? 安德烈 你还好吗 你受伤了吗
[37:24] – Yeah, I’m good. – Call it in. -我没事 -上报
[37:25] 420 North Belmont. 贝尔蒙特北街420号
[37:27] Squad, man shot! 总部 有人中枪
[37:29] I need a ambo at 420 North Belmont! 贝尔蒙特北街420号需要救护车
[37:32] Copy that. Ambo on the way. 收到 救护车马上到
[37:33] Come on, Damari. Hang on, man. 挺住 达马里 坚持住
[37:36] Stay strong for Theo. 为了西奥挺住
[37:42] You’re… 你是…
[37:44] you’re a cop? 你是警察吗
[37:46] Hang on, man. 挺住 兄弟
[37:47] – Just hang on. Hang on. – You’re a cop. -挺住 挺住 -你是警察
[37:49] Hang on. 挺住
[37:56] Stop running! 别跑了
[38:03] Stop moving! 别动
[38:04] Stop! Moving! 站住 别动
[38:07] Gun’s clear. 枪缴械了
[38:13] Quincy Barrett, you’re under arrest. 昆西·巴雷特 你被捕了
[38:16] Get up. 起来
[38:19] Get up. 起来
[38:40] You okay? 你还好吗
[38:44] Any word on Damari? 有达马里的消息吗
[38:48] Yeah. 有
[38:50] He’s dead. 他死了
[38:55] It’s not on you. 这不是你的错
[38:57] Not even a little bit. 一点也不是
[39:01] He had a hard life. I get that. 他生活不易 我懂
[39:04] But it was his decision to work for Quincy, 但决定替昆西卖命
[39:07] to sell drugs, 卖毒品
[39:08] to shake down honest business owners, and cover up murders. 恐吓老实本分的生意人 掩盖谋杀
[39:11] I mean, when you sign up for that life, 如果你选择了那种生活
[39:15] dying’s a part of the game. 死就成了其中的一部分
[39:20] You done preaching? 你说教完了吗
[39:22] Don’t do that. 别这样
[39:24] I’m not preaching. 我没在说教
[39:26] I’m just telling you exactly what it is. 我只是告诉你实际情况
[39:31] This ain’t “Batman,” Dawg. 这不是《蝙蝠侠》 兄弟
[39:35] The criminals don’t wear masks. They don’t act all crazy. 罪犯不戴面具 他们不是疯子
[39:38] Some of them are smart, and they’re charming. 有些人很聪明 有魅力
[39:40] They take care of their mothers, and their fathers, 他们会照顾自己的母亲 父亲
[39:42] and their uncles. 叔叔
[39:45] And their little brothers too. 还有他们的弟弟
[39:51] You know, I get that. 这些我都懂
[39:57] But I feel like we could’ve done better. 但我感觉我们能做得更好些
[40:02] I feel like we could’ve told Damari what was going on 我觉得我们能告诉达马里内情
[40:05] and best thing, he’ll cooperate. 最好的是他能配合
[40:08] We could’ve took care of Theo. 我们可以照顾西奥
[40:13] There’s gotta be a better way to do this 肯定还有更好的方法
[40:15] without destroying innocent Black lives. 不用白白牺牲无辜的黑人性命
[40:20] That’s all I’m saying. 我只是这个意思
[40:23] I mean, we had to put Damari into play 我们必须要用上达马里
[40:25] to get justice for Roy Hills and Bob Hayes. 才能为罗伊·希尔和鲍勃·海耶斯伸张正义
[40:30] Innocent Black lives. 他们也是无辜的黑人性命
[40:35] There’s not a easy answer to this problem. 这个问题没有简单明了的答案
[40:39] But us being here is part of the solution. 但我们在这 已经是在解决问题了
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme