Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] So this really something you’re doing 所以你真的会与芝加哥警署
[00:08] – with every officer from CPD? – Yes, sir. -每个警员都这样做吗 -是的 长官
[00:10] Hey, you don’t have to call me sir. 你不用叫我长官
[00:11] It’s pretty formal for somebody 不用这么正式
[00:13] who’s gonna ask me my deepest, darkest secrets. 毕竟你都要问我最深最黑暗的秘密了
[00:15] It won’t be that, I promise. 不会的 我保证
[00:17] I’m simply asking questions 我只会问你一些
[00:18] designed to forecast future problems. 对预测将来有帮助的问题
[00:20] To predict the future? 预知未来吗
[00:21] Oh, that’d be nice, wouldn’t it? 那应该很不错 是吧
[00:23] But no. 可惜不是
[00:24] This is just another supplement to Early Intervention Strategy. 这只是早期干预策略的一环
[00:27] Right, to predict if I’m gonna do something stupid 对 要预测我是否会在未来工作中
[00:28] on the job in the future. 犯一些愚蠢的错误
[00:30] It’s purely supportive, not punitive. 这纯粹是支持 而不是惩罚
[00:32] What if I answer a question wrong? 我如果答错了呢
[00:34] There is no wrong. 答案没有对错
[00:35] Any answer would just help us understand you. 都是为了让我们更加理解你
[00:37] – Who you are. – Well, I get that. -理解你是谁 -我懂
[00:39] I’ve been to therapy before, so lay it on me. 我以前接受过心理咨询 来吧
[00:42] So how do you like your coffee? 你的咖啡一般怎么喝
[00:45] Black. 黑咖啡
[00:47] How do you like yours? 你呢
[00:49] I don’t drink coffee. 我不喝咖啡
[00:51] And have you always taken it that way? 你一直是这么喝吗
[00:53] Yes, one cream, one sugar, every morning. 是的 一份奶一份糖 每天早上都是
[00:55] Does that say something about me? 这能说明我什么特点吗
[00:58] Would you consider yourself a creature of habit? 你觉得自己是个墨守陈规的人吗
[01:01] Uh, no, no, I drink all the drinks. 不会 我什么都能喝
[01:03] Have you ever used a racial slur? 你用过种族歧视的词汇吗
[01:06] That’s a hell of a segue. No, no I have not. 这个话题太突然了 我没有
[01:09] Have you ever heard a family member use a racial slur? 你听过家庭成员使用种族歧视的词汇吗
[01:11] I don’t know. Maybe. 不知道 也许吧
[01:13] Yeah. 有过
[01:16] Would you say you have a good relationship 对于你自己和家庭成员的关系
[01:18] – with your family? – I’d say it’s fine. -你认为融洽吗 -我觉得还行
[01:21] Do you consider the police force your family? 你认为警察是你的家人吗
[01:24] My unit. 我的部门是
[01:25] And the rest of the police force? 其他警员呢
[01:27] No, coworkers. 不 只是同事
[01:29] Have you ever felt 你是否有过
[01:30] what you would categorize as anger issues? 可以称之为愤怒管理问题的经历
[01:33] Nope. 没有
[01:34] And what about trauma? 创伤经历呢
[01:36] Yes. 有
[01:38] Have you experienced post-traumatic stress? 你体会过创伤后的压力吗
[01:41] Yes. 体会过
[01:43] Have you ever made a mistake on the job? 你在工作中犯过错误吗
[01:45] Have you ever had to fire your weapon? 你开过枪吗
[01:47] Have you ever killed someone? 你杀过人吗
[01:48] Have you ever felt fear on the job? 你在工作中恐惧过吗
[01:49] Do you believe you are the wrong fit for this job? 你是否认为自己不适合这份工作
[01:51] Are you proud to be an officer 作为芝加哥警署的一名警员
[01:52] of the Chicago Police Department? 你是否感到自豪
[01:54] Do you believe you’re capable, worthy, right? 你是否认为自己有能力 有价值 有正义
[01:59] What the actual hell do they think 他们问这些问题
[02:01] they’re gonna get out of all of that? 到底是想得到什么啊
[02:02] They should check my police record 要是想知道我是不是好警察
[02:03] if they wanna know if I’m a good or a bad cop. 直接看我的警局档案就可以了
[02:05] Am I right? Am I? 是不是 对吧
[02:06] Nah, nah, they don’t wanna know who you are now. 不 他们不想知道你现在如何
[02:08] They wanna know who you gonna be then. 他们是想知道你以后如何
[02:10] One hour with them, and you’re a psychic too? 你跟他们待一小时 也神神叨叨的了
[02:12] Maybe I got the future in me, 也许我有潜力
[02:13] but if asking us questions is gonna help us find prejudice, 但如果回答问题能够帮助我们找到偏见
[02:15] prevent problems, and progress policing, 避免问题 改善执法现状
[02:17] then I’ll sit for it all damn day. 我愿意坐一整天
[02:19] I get the intention. 我理解他们的意图
[02:20] It’s just, I don’t know, seems a little overzealous, right? 我只是觉得有点过了 不是吗
[02:22] I’m just saying, you don’t punish the many 我只是想说 别为了找到少数
[02:24] to get to the few, you know? 而滥罚无辜 你懂吗
[02:25] Grill good cops looking for cracks that ain’t there. 为了找不存在的裂缝 折磨无辜的好警察
[02:27] I just wanna know what my coffee order 我只是想知道 我对咖啡的喜好
[02:28] – has to do with anything. – Hey, guys. -跟当警察有关系吗 -各位
[02:31] What’s going on? We got a case? 怎么了 有案子吗
[02:34] An officer-involved shooting. 一场涉及警员的枪击案
[02:36] – A bad one. – No. -很糟糕 -不是吧
[02:37] What happened? 发生了什么
[02:39] A buddy of mine in patrol 我一个巡警哥们
[02:40] sent over this civilian witness video. 发来了居民拍下来的视频
[02:41] Somebody caught it on a cell phone. 有人拿手机拍了
[02:44] I said get your hands all the way up 我说了 把双手完全举起来
[02:46] and turn around. 转过身去
[02:47] Stop pointing your gun at me! 别拿枪指着我
[02:49] Hands up! Turn around! 举起手来 转过身去
[02:50] Your gun is pointed at me, and I did nothing wrong. 你拿枪指着我 而我什么都没做错
[02:53] So no. 我拒绝
[02:54] Then this is the last time. Okay? 我说最后一次 好吗
[02:56] You’re gonna get your hands away from your weapon, 举起手来 远离武器
[02:58] and you’re gonna turn around. 然后转过身去
[02:59] Hey, hey, Wheelan, let’s just relax, all right? 韦兰 你别激动 好吗
[03:01] I’m not moving. I know my rights. 我不动 我知道自己的权利
[03:03] Call your supervisor. 打电话给你上级
[03:03] Hey, hands away from your weapon, up! 把手从武器上拿开
[03:06] Mine aren’t nowhere near my weapon! 我的手根本没靠近武器
[03:07] – Get them up! – Let’s just calm down. -举起手来 -我们冷静下
[03:09] – Turn around! – I ain’t gonna move. -转过身去 -我绝对不动
[03:11] – I said turn around! – Wheelan! -我让你转身 -韦兰
[03:12] – Now! – Wheelan! -快点 -韦兰
[03:13] Now! 快
[03:16] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[03:17] No! 不要
[03:22] The kid die? 那孩子死了吗
[03:26] On the pavement. 死在了人行道上
[03:31] Who was he? 他是谁
[03:33] His name is Jeff Duncan. Zero priors. 他叫杰夫·邓肯 没有前科
[03:35] Had a legal gun in his waistband. 在腰带上持有一把合法枪支
[03:37] Pulled over for going seven over the speed limit. 因为超速被喊停车
[03:40] Graduate of Whitney Young. 惠特尼·杨高中毕业
[03:41] Student at University of Chicago. 目前在芝加哥大学就读
[03:43] And the officers? 警员呢
[03:44] The FTO who fired the shot, Dave Wheelan. 开枪的培训官 叫戴维·韦兰
[03:47] PPO a month out of the academy is named Andre Cooper. 旁边的警员刚警校毕业一个月 叫安德烈·库珀
[03:52] Cooper’s talking? 库珀说了吗
[03:53] Oh yeah, to IRT and COPA, 跟事件响应小组和民警问责办公室都说了
[03:55] and his statement never changed. 他的证词从未改变
[03:58] Jeff never went for his weapon. 杰夫压根就没有去掏枪
[04:00] There was zero justification to use deadly force. 完全没有理由去使用致命手段
[04:02] I also have three witnesses 我还有三名目击证人
[04:05] and two POD cameras. 外加两个警用监控
[04:06] IAD is on their way to Officer Wheelan’s house now, 内务部正在去韦兰警官家的路上
[04:08] but I would like two undercovers 但我希望找两名便衣
[04:11] to make the transport. 来帮助押送他
[04:13] That’s… That’s not what my unit does. 那… 那不是我团队的工作
[04:17] I mean I think you’d be hard pressed 我是说想找个芝加哥警官
[04:18] to find any Chicago police officer 愿意掺和到这件事
[04:19] – who wants to step in this. – I know. -恐怕很难 -我明白
[04:21] I know history tells us that this 我明白过去的经验告诉我们
[04:23] is not something to step in, 这种事是不能介入的
[04:24] which is why I’m asking a unit I trust, 所以我才找我信任的团队
[04:26] and I hope trusts me. 我也希望他们能信任我
[04:30] I’ve watched this footage three dozen times, Hank, 这个视频我看了有三十多遍 汉克
[04:32] as has the SA. 州检察官也是
[04:34] And it’s as clear as this moment ever comes, 这件事已经很清楚了
[04:37] it was a bad shoot. 是不良用枪行为
[04:42] Can you spare two officers, Sergeant Voight? 你能找两名警官吗 博伊特警长
[04:48] The video’s not yet viral, 视频还没有在网上疯传
[04:49] but we will be putting every officer on immediate 12s. 但我们会让所有警官立即进入12小时工作状态
[04:53] We expect mass protests and violence, 我们预计会有大量示威和暴力情况
[04:55] so we will move fast. 因此我们要行动迅速
[04:57] Officer Atwater, Officer Ruzek, 阿特沃特警官 鲁塞克警官
[05:00] I want you to go to Officer Wheelan’s home 我要求你们前往韦兰警官的家
[05:02] and arrest him for murder. 以杀人罪逮捕他
[05:15] Officer Dave Wheelan, on the job 30 years, 戴维·韦兰警官 从警三十年
[05:18] 16 department commendations, only one complaint a year. 16次局内表彰 一年只有1次投诉
[05:20] You can read about him all you want, but listen to me: 你想怎么念他的事都行 但听好了
[05:23] you’re both nothing more than an Uber, okay? 你们就是代步车 明白吗
[05:25] Read him his rights, arrest him, 宣读他的权利 逮捕他
[05:27] drive him, drop him off at south detention. 开车载上他 把他放到南区拘留所
[05:29] You do nothing, you say nothing. 你们什么都不用做 什么都不要说
[05:31] Do not get involved. 千万不要掺和进去
[05:33] Not one word that can get you in trouble 会让你们作证时惹麻烦的话
[05:34] if you have to testify, 一个字都不要说
[05:35] – you understand me? – Yeah. -听明白了吗 -嗯
[05:37] All right, car’s been cleared. 好 车已经准备好了
[05:37] It’s unmarked. 没有警察标记的
[05:39] Should be another unit doing this. 应该是别的部门来干的
[05:40] I feel like any good cop 我觉得任何好警察
[05:41] should be able to arrest a cop like this. 都应该能去逮捕这种警察
[05:43] I mean this file’s real sparse. This can’t be the whole of it. 我感觉这个档案太少了 不可能是全部
[05:45] It makes him look like a good cop 把他弄得像是个在常规停车检查时
[05:47] who murdered a kid at a routine traffic stop. 杀死个孩子的好警察似的
[05:49] Yeah, routine all right. 常规是没错
[05:50] He didn’t have guns in the house. 他家里没有枪
[05:52] He’s got a wife and kids. They’re gonna be all emotional. 他有个妻子和孩子 她们会很激动
[05:53] – Hey, Linette. – Hi, guys. -琳内特 -二位好
[05:55] – Imagine Jeff Duncan’s family. – I have. -想象一下杰夫·邓肯的家人吧 -我想过了
[05:57] Only we’re not going to Jeff Duncan’s house 只不过我们不是去杰夫·邓肯家
[05:59] – to arrest nobody. – Thank you, Linette. -去抓人的 -谢谢 琳内特
[06:01] Yeah. You’re welcome. 不用客气
[06:02] Look, brother, I know that this is a situation 听着兄弟 我理解这个情况
[06:04] that can spin us in a lot of different ways. 可能会让我们面对很多种不同情况
[06:06] Most of those ways are above our pay grade. 大部分情况都不在我们的能力范围内
[06:07] So like Voight said, this got nothing to do with us. 因此就像博伊特说的 这事与我们无关
[06:10] Let’s just go arrest this guy like the criminal he is, 我们就去像抓罪犯那样逮捕他
[06:12] nice and easy, get back to doing our real jobs, yeah? 不节外生枝 回来该干嘛干嘛 好吗
[06:15] Copy that. 收到
[06:19] Murderer! 杀人犯
[06:21] Come on. 不要吧
[06:24] Well, the arrest clearly leaked. 逮捕的事显然是走漏风声了
[06:27] Knew we were coming. 他们知道我们要来
[06:29] My partner’s in there. I just wanna talk. 我的搭档在里面 我只是想和他谈谈
[06:30] Is that Wheelan’s trainee? 那个是韦兰的培训生吗
[06:32] Hey, man. You’re not gonna touch me, 喂 不要碰我
[06:33] and you’re not gonna tell me to walk away, all right? 不要命令我走开 好吗
[06:35] I have every right to be here. 我有权来这
[06:36] He should be on mandatory leave. 他应该被强制休假
[06:37] Come on, Kev. Let’s go. 凯文 我们走
[06:38] It’s all right. Hey, we all right? 没事 都没事吧
[06:41] Hey, I just need to know why he shot him. 我只是想知道他为什么对他开枪
[06:44] Can we have a minute? 我们私下聊聊好吗
[06:46] Come on, man. Cooper, right? 来吧 库珀 对吧
[06:47] – Yeah. – Atwater, Ruzek. -对 -阿特沃特 鲁塞克
[06:48] You ain’t been in there, have you? 你没进去过吧
[06:50] No, I haven’t. I get that I shouldn’t. 没有 我明白我不应该进去
[06:52] You should not. 没错
[06:53] Hey, yeah, man, I was right there. 听着 我当时就在场
[06:55] I was right there next to him. 我就站在他身旁
[06:57] I rode with that dude a month. 我和那哥们一起巡视一个月了
[06:59] Brother, I just need to know why. 兄弟 我就是需要明白这是为了什么
[07:05] You know why. 你知道为什么
[07:08] And you know you gotta go home. Get out of here, man. 而且你知道你应该回家去 离开这吧
[07:10] It’s okay, we got it. 没事的 有我们呢
[07:12] Come on. We’ll be back in a few. 走吧 我们几分钟后就回来
[07:13] Don’t take too long. 别耽搁太久啊
[07:20] Mrs. Wheelan, I’m Officer Ruzek. 韦兰太太吗 我是鲁塞克警官
[07:22] This is Officer Atwater. 这位是阿特沃特警官
[07:23] Thank God. Come in. 我的天 进来吧
[07:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:26] Our phones have been ringing nonstop. 我们的电话一直响个没完
[07:30] Ma’am. 女士
[07:32] Where’s your husband? 你丈夫呢
[07:34] He’s upstairs with the kids. They’re scared. 他在楼上陪孩子们 他们吓坏了
[07:36] What is this? You’re with the FOP, right? 这是什么情况 你们是警察兄弟会对吗
[07:38] I assume you’re here to help my husband. 我认为你们是来帮我丈夫的
[07:40] Uh, no. 不
[07:41] Annie, I’m guessing they’re here to arrest me. 安妮 我猜他们是来逮捕我的
[07:43] – No. – David Wheelan, you’re under arrest. -不 -戴维·韦兰 你被逮捕了
[07:46] – Can you step down please? – No. -你下来好吗 -不
[07:49] Dad, what’s going on? 爸爸 什么情况啊
[07:52] Kay, look, I only got one ask. 听着 我只有一个请求
[07:54] Okay, spare my kids, huh? Cuff me outside. 别让我孩子看见 去外面再拷我
[07:57] Yeah, we can do that. 可以
[07:58] Protocol is that we cuff you inside. 规定要求我们在屋里拷上你
[08:00] – Turn around. – Kevin… -转过身 -凯文…
[08:02] Kevin, uh… kids around. 凯文… 当着孩子呢
[08:02] Do you have any weapons on you? 你身上有武器吗
[08:04] – No. – Is this his jacket? -没有 -这是他的外套吗
[08:06] Hey, Katie, sweetheart, it’s gonna be fine. 凯特 亲爱的 不会有事的
[08:07] Dave Wheelan, you’re under arrest 戴维·韦兰 你因为涉嫌谋杀
[08:09] – for the murder of Jeff Duncan. – All right? -杰夫·邓肯而被捕了 -好吗
[08:10] Kay, take your sister upstairs. 好吗 带你妹妹上楼去
[08:12] – Dave. – Zach, take her upstairs. -戴维 -扎克 带她上楼去
[08:14] – What am I supposed to do? – Go to your room, Katie. -我该怎么办 -回房间 凯蒂
[08:15] It’ll be fine, honey. 我会没事的 亲爱的
[08:16] You have a right to an attorney. 你有权请律师
[08:17] If you do not have an attorney, one will be… 如果你没有律师 会有…
[08:18] I did nothing. You know what, I did nothing. 我什么都没做 你知道吗 我什么都没做
[08:20] You’re gonna get a call soon. I already called an attorney. 你们很快就会接到电话 我已经打给律师了
[08:35] – I did nothing wrong! – Stop talking. -我什么都没做错 -别说话
[08:38] My life was in danger! I did nothing wrong! 当时我有生命危险 我什么都没做错
[08:41] I did my job, and I’d do it again! 我做了我的工作 下次我还是会这么做
[08:43] – Stop talking! – I’m innocent! -别说话 -我是无辜的
[08:45] Back up! 退后
[08:46] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 快走 快走 快走
[08:47] Back up! Get away from the car! 退后 离车远点
[08:49] Please step away from the vehicle, ma’am. 请远离这辆车 女士
[08:51] Stand back. Hey, hey, back up. 退后 退后
[08:55] Easy, Ruz, easy, Ruz, easy. 冷静 鲁塞克 冷静 鲁塞克
[09:09] What the hell was that? 你刚才怎么回事
[09:10] The truth. Because they need to hear it. 我说的是真相 因为他们需要听到真相
[09:13] Adam, Kev? 亚当 凯文
[09:15] Yeah, Hailey, we made the arrest. 在 海莉 我们已经逮捕了人
[09:17] – We’re in transit. – We got a problem. -正在转送疑犯 -我们有麻烦了
[09:19] There’s a video we didn’t know about. 有段我们不知道的视频
[09:20] Jeff Duncan had an app on his phone 杰夫·邓肯在手机上装了个软件
[09:21] that recorded the traffic stop 录下了交警拦车的事
[09:23] and sent the full video to all of his emergency contacts. 并把完整的视频发给了他所有的紧急联络人
[09:27] How many people saw the video? 有多少人看到了这个视频
[09:28] It’s gone viral. 已经在网上疯转了
[09:29] We’ve got unruly crowds at headquarters, City Hall, 总部 市政厅 监狱和南部拘留所
[09:31] the jails, and south detention. 都有很多疯狂的民众
[09:33] We got death threats against Wheelan. 我们收到了针对韦兰的死亡威胁
[09:34] Okay, Hailey, what are you telling us here? 好 海莉 你找我们什么事
[09:37] I’m saying you can’t bring him in yet. 你们还不能把他带回来
[09:38] Not until we clear this out. Sorry. 除非我们把这里的人赶走 抱歉
[09:41] There’s a safe house about ten minutes from you. 离你们10分钟车程有个安全屋
[09:43] I’m gonna send you everything right now. 我马上把具体信息发给你们
[09:44] Just stay there, and we’ll be quick, all right? 你们就待在那里 我们会尽快搞定 好吗
[09:47] Okay. Copy that. 好 收到
[09:51] Hey, come on with these cuffs, huh? 快把手铐打开
[09:53] They’re cutting off my circulation. 我的血液循环都切断了
[09:54] – I can’t feel my shoulders. – Here. -我的肩膀都没知觉了 -来
[10:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:01] Put your jacket on. 把你的外套穿上
[10:02] Should be another unit doing this, man. 这应该是其他组的活 哥们
[10:05] This ain’t too bad, huh? 这里还挺不错
[10:06] Usually it’s just a crappy motel room somewhere. 一般只是间破汽车旅馆的房间
[10:08] Put your hands out. 把手伸出来
[10:10] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. It’s just us three here now. 你在开玩笑吧 这里只有我们三个人
[10:12] Yeah, what’d you think was happening here? 嗯 你以为我们在这里会怎样
[10:14] Put your hands out. 把手伸出来
[10:20] There. Sit. We shouldn’t be here long. 过去 坐下 我们应该不会在这里待太久
[10:22] Yeah. 好
[10:23] We shouldn’t have to be here at all. 我们根本就不该来这里
[10:25] I’m here over a video showing me doing my job. 我来这里是因为一段拍下我工作过程的视频
[10:28] Come on, man. 拜托 哥们
[10:28] We’re here because a mob of people want your head. 我们来这里是因为一群暴徒想要你的命
[10:30] So cut out all the commentary, all right? 所以别废话了 好吗
[10:34] I get what you think you’re seeing when you look at me. 我知道你们看到我时怎么想
[10:37] Some racist white cop prick, right? 种族歧视的混蛋白人警察 对吗
[10:42] But the video speaks for itself. 但视频自会说明一切
[10:44] It sure does. 当然会
[10:45] You know, anything you say to us 你对我们说的每句话都可能
[10:46] can be used against you, 成为对你不利的证据
[10:47] so how about we just all stay quiet? 所以我们都保持安静如何
[10:50] No. Watch the video. 不 看看那个视频
[10:53] You didn’t see the full thing. 你们没看到完整的视频
[10:55] So go ahead and watch all of it. 看看吧 看完整的视频
[10:59] I know you want to. So watch it. 我知道你想看 看看吧
[11:02] Yeah. 行
[11:06] All right. 好吧
[11:10] License, registration, and proof of insurance? 驾照 行驶证 保单
[11:13] Why am I being pulled over? 为什么要拦我的车
[11:15] Driving above the posted speed limit, sir. 超速行驶 先生
[11:18] Come on, I wasn’t going that fast. 拜托 我没开那么快
[11:19] This is just a routine traffic stop, sir. 这是例行的交警拦截 先生
[11:21] Just cover the passenger side. 你去副驾驶侧就行
[11:23] Last time. 我说最后一次
[11:25] License and proof of insurance. 驾照 保单
[11:26] Officer, I wasn’t speeding. I don’t know what this is– 警官 我没超速 我不知道这是什么…
[11:29] Ah, ah, ah. Hey, watch the tone 注意语气
[11:30] and calm down so I can do my job. 冷静 让我完成我的工作
[11:32] That’s what this is. 就这么回事
[11:33] Is harassing people your job? 你的工作就是骚扰别人吗
[11:35] ‘Cause that’s what this feels like. 因为我感觉就是这样
[11:37] And for the record, because I am recording this, 而且说明一下 因为我正在录像
[11:39] I am legally carrying a firearm in my waistband. 我合法地在腰带上别了一把枪
[11:42] I have a concealed carry permit in my wallet. 我钱包里有张持枪许可证
[11:44] Okay, I’m gonna need for you 好 我需要你
[11:46] to step out of the vehicle now. 马上下车
[11:48] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[11:49] Am I being arrested? 我被捕了吗
[11:50] I just gave an order. Step out. 我给你下令了 下车
[11:52] Call your supervisor. I’m not moving. 叫你上司来 我不下车
[11:55] Why the hell is a gun pointed at me? 为什么用枪指着我
[11:57] Step out of the vehicle. 下车
[11:58] Wheelan, sir, let’s just calm down. 韦兰 长官 我们冷静下
[12:00] Yeah, Wheelan. Calm down. 是啊 韦兰 冷静
[12:03] Step out of the damn vehicle. 从车上给我下来
[12:08] – Search the car. – You need a warrant for that! -搜车 -你得有搜查令才能搜车
[12:10] Sir, that’s an intrusive search. 长官 这是入侵式搜查
[12:13] Kid, do it or find a new job, now! 小鬼 搜车 否则就等着被开吧 快
[12:16] Hands up! Turn around! 举起手来 转过身去
[12:17] Your gun is pointed at me, and I did nothing wrong. 你拿枪指着我 而我什么都没做错
[12:20] – So no. – Last time. -我拒绝 -我说最后一次
[12:21] Get your hands up, away from the weapon, 举起手来 远离武器
[12:24] and turn around. 然后转过身去
[12:24] Hey, hey, Wheelan. Let’s just relax, man. 韦兰 你别激动 好吗
[12:27] I’m not moving. I know my rights. 我不动 我知道我的权利
[12:29] Call your supervisor. 打电话给你上级
[12:30] Turn around. Hands away from the weapon! 转过去 把手从武器上拿开
[12:34] My hands are nowhere near my weapon! 我的手根本没靠近武器
[12:36] – Let’s just calm down. – Turn around! -我们冷静下 -转过身去
[12:37] I ain’t gonna move so you can shoot me. 我绝对不动 你开枪打我吧
[12:39] Now! 快
[12:40] Let’s just calm down. Wheelan– 我们冷静下 韦兰
[12:41] Now. 快
[12:46] You see now? 你这下看到了吧
[12:49] He wouldn’t comply. 他不听从命令
[12:50] He–he was hostile, 他有敌意
[12:53] he was armed, and he moved. 他携带武器 他还动了
[12:57] I feared for my life, and I acted. 我担心自己的生命安全 就采取了行动
[13:00] You mean to tell me all– 你是想告诉我…
[13:04] Hailey didn’t say we were getting backup, did she? 海莉没说给我们增援吧
[13:08] Get down! 趴下
[13:15] We got two shooters! 有两个枪手
[13:16] Get your head down. Follow me. 低下头 跟着我
[13:29] Keep your head down. Head down, come on. 低下头 低头 过来
[13:31] Get in the truck. 上车
[13:34] – Kev got me, you got me? – I got it, I got it, I got it. -凯文你掩护我 -我掩护我掩护
[13:39] – They’re in the house, Ruz.. – Get in the truck, dude. -他们在屋里 鲁塞克 -上车 伙计
[13:40] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 快走 快走 快走
[13:42] – You got it? – Yeah. -好了吗 -好了
[13:46] – Son of a bitch. – Damn. -狗娘养的 -该死
[13:48] 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at the police. 呼叫指挥中心 有人开枪袭警
[13:49] Keep your head down. 低下头
[13:59] We got another shooter! 还有一个枪手
[14:09] Are we clear? Tell me we’re clear. 我们安全了吗 我们安全了吧
[14:10] Uh, yeah. No tail, no follow. 是的 没人跟来
[14:11] They’re trying to kill me! 他们想杀了我
[14:13] I shot one of them. There’s at least two shooters. 我打中其中一个了 至少有两名杀手
[14:14] Take these cuffs off. Take them off. 把手铐打开 打开
[14:17] – I’m a cop, same as you! – Shut up! -我是警察 跟你们一样 -闭嘴
[14:20] – God. – Tell me you got your ears on! -天啊 -你们听得到吗
[14:22] – Sarge, our guys got ambushed. – What? -警长 我们的人遭到了伏击 -什么
[14:24] I’m here. 收到
[14:24] Are you okay? I heard the whole thing over the radio. 你们没事吧 我在无线电上听到了整件事
[14:26] Yeah, somebody hit the safehouse. 对 有人袭击了安全屋
[14:28] What the hell does he mean, hit? 他到底是什么意思 袭击
[14:29] – Are you all right? – Uh, we’re fine. -你们怎么样 -我们没事
[14:31] We hit one of the shooters, maybe two. 我们打中了其中一个杀手 或者两个
[14:33] Both were masked. 两人都带着面具
[14:34] I mean, the place was clearly compromised. 那地方的信息显然被泄露了
[14:36] They were there to kill Wheelan. 他们是去那里杀韦兰的
[14:37] Adam, are you still at the house? 亚当 你们还在安全屋吗
[14:39] No, no, no, we’re driving. 不不不 我们离开了
[14:41] Patrol said they were a minute out, 巡逻队说他们一分钟就到
[14:42] but driving feels safer right now. 但是现在离开感觉更安全
[14:43] Okay, we are heading to the safe house now, see what we can learn. 我们现在到安全屋去 看看是什么情况
[14:47] Find a location off road, hang tight until we get you an escort, 找到地方停车 等我们派人保护你们
[14:50] and use only your DCs to communicate. 只用无线电设备通讯
[14:52] All right, copy that. 好的 收到
[14:54] – Yo, Ruz. Garage. – Yeah. -喂 鲁塞克 车库 -好
[15:10] I wasn’t hit. Take the cuffs off. 我没受伤 把手铐打开
[15:11] – Turn around. – I’m not hit. -转过去 -我没受伤
[15:14] But you know you can’t take me to another safehouse 你们不能把我带去另外一个安全屋
[15:16] ’cause if they found us at the first one, 因为他们在第一个安全屋找到我们
[15:18] they’re gonna find us at the next one. 就能找到下一个
[15:20] They’re hunting me! 他们在追杀我
[15:22] What the hell do we do now? 我们现在到底怎么办
[15:26] There’s something very wrong here. 事情很不对头
[15:28] Those shooters just made a safehouse. 那些枪手找到了安全屋
[15:32] I know. What we gotta do is ask ourselves this question: 我知道 我们现在要问问自己
[15:35] was it an inside job? 是有内鬼吗
[15:37] Only people that know about the safehouse is CPD. 只有芝加哥警署的人知道安全屋的位置
[15:40] Not to mention, they just beat patrol by two minutes. 更不用说他们比巡逻队早两分钟到
[15:45] All right. 好吧
[15:46] I think the safest thing is we keep this between us, 我想现在最安全的做法就是我们保密
[15:48] we take him off book, 秘密地带他走
[15:49] we take him somewhere nobody knows about, 到没人知道的地方去
[15:52] till we can figure out what the hell’s going on, 直到我们搞清楚到底是怎么回事
[15:54] who the hell’s hunting him. 到底谁在追杀他
[16:01] Take him off book. 秘密地带他走
[16:03] Take him off book. 秘密地带他走
[16:06] Boss, we got a plan. Disregard that escort. 老大 我们有个计划 不用护卫队了
[16:09] Copy that. 收到
[16:12] What are we looking at? 什么情况
[16:13] Looks like Atwater caught him center mass. 看起来阿特沃特正中他要害
[16:15] – We got a name? – No, not yet. -知道姓名吗 -还不知道
[16:16] They just printed him, but I’m thinking we’re gonna get a pop. 他们刚把他照片打印出来 不过我们运气好
[16:18] He’s got prison tats. 他有监狱纹身
[16:19] Let me show you this. 请看这个
[16:21] There’s .32 caliber shell casings here. 子弹壳是.32口径的
[16:23] Got 9 mil casings all the way over here. 这边一路过来都是9毫米口径的子弹壳
[16:27] And then there’s blood going down the gangway. 过道过去都有血迹
[16:29] So the second shooter, he’s in the wind, but he’s injured. 第二个杀手跑了 但是他受伤了
[16:33] So they both had street sweepers. 他们两个都有机关枪
[16:35] Oh, yeah, they were coordinated, 对 他们相互配合
[16:37] but they didn’t care about crossfire. This is a do or die crew. 但他们不担心交火 破釜沉舟的亡命之徒
[16:40] – We’re probably not looking at teenage foot soldiers. – No. -看来不是十几岁的菜鸟 -不是
[16:44] And when did Miller get here? 米勒什么时候到的这里
[16:47] She got here before us. 她比我们先到
[16:54] Hey, can I show you something? 喂 你过来看一下
[16:56] Ma’am. 长官
[17:01] Guys, give us the room. 兄弟们 给我们点空间
[17:09] – You heard from your guys? – I have. -你有手下的消息了 -是的
[17:12] – Well, they all right? – No injuries. -他们没事吧 -没受伤
[17:16] Where are they? 他们现在在哪
[17:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:18] They’re transporting Wheelan off book. 他们在秘密转移韦兰
[17:20] They turned their cells off. 电话关机了
[17:22] And they made that call with you? 他们跟你一起做的决定吗
[17:23] They did. Look. 是的 听着
[17:26] My men are not gonna bring Wheelan in 如果韦兰或者任何平民有一丝可能
[17:28] if there is any chance that he or any civilian 在路上挨枪子儿
[17:30] could take a bullet while en route, okay? 我的手下都不会把他带过来
[17:33] You need to try and give me an order 你要是想就我们刚刚
[17:34] ’cause of the political dirt we just stepped in, go ahead. 踏入的政治丑闻而下令 请便
[17:37] I’m here because I had you step in the dirt with me. 我到这里来是因为我拉你入了泥潭
[17:40] I’m not giving you any orders. 我不会给你任何命令
[17:42] Whatever your call is, that’s the call. 无论你们怎么决定 都是最终决定
[17:45] In the meantime, 与此同时
[17:46] I got a team digging into a potential leak at CPD. 我派人去调查芝加哥警署可能存在的泄密人了
[17:51] You trusted me, Hank. 你相信我 汉克
[17:53] I trust you. 我也相信你
[18:01] Okay, you need to take my cuffs off now. 好了 你现在得把我的手铐打开
[18:03] Nobody’s taking them off. Stop asking. 没人会帮你打开手铐 别再说了
[18:05] I’m not gonna be a defenseless animal. 我不能坐以待毙 像畜生一样
[18:07] – Sit down. – I’m not the criminal here. -坐下 -我不是罪犯
[18:11] No? Who is? 不是吗 那谁是
[18:13] The 19-year-old Black kid you shot down? 你打死的那个19岁的黑人小孩吗
[18:15] I defended myself. 我是自卫
[18:17] From a college student? 防一个大学生
[18:19] I had the right to defend my life. 我有权自卫
[18:21] From what? 自卫什么
[18:22] Kev. Don’t. 凯文 别争了
[18:24] No. From what? 不 自卫什么
[18:26] I just watched the video. You told me to. 我刚看了视频 你让我看的
[18:28] You murdered a kid, 你杀了一个孩子
[18:29] and you’re gonna stand here in front of me and defend yourself? 你还要站在我面前 大言不惭地说你是自卫
[18:32] – Just let it go. – Let it go? -别管了 -别管了
[18:34] He’s standing in front of you too. 他也站在你面前
[18:35] All I’m saying is, we might be here a while. 我的意思是 我们可能要在这待上一阵
[18:38] None of this is helping. That’s all I’m saying. 这些争吵都帮不上忙 仅此而已
[18:42] Let it go. He’s not worth it. 别管了 他不值得
[18:45] Uncuff me. You know I’m right. 把我的手铐打开 你知道我是对的
[18:47] I wanna make something really clear to you, man. 我想先跟你把话说清楚 兄弟
[18:50] The only reason we brought you here 我们带你来这的唯一原因
[18:52] was to keep you from being assassinated. 是保护你不被暗杀
[18:53] It doesn’t mean either of us think that you’re innocent. 这不意味着我们有人认为你是无辜的
[18:59] Now sit down. 坐下
[19:02] Now. 赶紧
[19:07] Ruzek and Atwater can’t move 鲁塞克和阿特沃特不能离开
[19:09] until we determine that leak wasn’t inside, 直到我们确认泄密的人不是自己人
[19:11] and we got that second shooter in custody. 并抓到第二个枪手
[19:13] So who the hell is going after Officer Dave Wheelan? 所以谁想要戴维·韦兰警官的命
[19:17] Hey, mobile techs just sent over the fingerprint card 手机技术人员刚把死掉抢手的
[19:19] on our dead shooter. Ray Macks, 25. 指纹卡送来 雷·麦克斯 25岁
[19:21] Gangs has him hooked up with the Rollin’ Reapers. 帮派组证实他是死神帮的人
[19:23] His boss, T-J Jones, 他的老大 TJ·琼斯
[19:27] just so happens to be the half-brother of Jeff Duncan. 刚好是杰夫·邓肯的继弟
[19:30] T-J runs a crew of hired guns. TJ的帮派都是职业杀手
[19:32] They think of themselves as the “police of gangland.” 他们把自己视为”帮派警察”
[19:34] So T-J’s half-brother gets killed by a police officer, 所以TJ的继弟被一个警察杀了
[19:37] and he sends two of his guys to kill that police officer. 然后他派了两个手下去杀那个警察
[19:39] He’s keeping order on the street. 他保持着街头秩序
[19:40] We got anything on T-J? 我们有TJ的东西吗
[19:41] No, no open warrants, no longer on probation, 没有 没有公开逮捕令 没有假释
[19:43] I seriously doubt he’s carrying. 我很怀疑他是否有枪
[19:45] I mean, Gangs has been on it for a while, 帮派组已经盯上他有一阵了
[19:47] but they have nothing to arrest him on. 但没找到任何能逮捕他的证据
[19:49] Yeah, well, he knows our second shooter, 好吧 但他肯定认识第二个枪手
[19:50] so we’re gonna make him talk to us anyway. 无论如何我们要让他跟我们开口谈
[19:53] Jay, you and me. Grab that file. 杰 你和我走 拿上卷宗
[19:55] Okay. 好
[20:26] We’re just here to talk to T-J. 我们只是来找TJ的
[20:31] Yo. 喂
[20:44] TJ T-j.
[20:47] You’re expecting us, huh? 你知道我们会来 是吗
[20:50] My brother was murdered by your people. 我弟弟被你们的人杀了
[20:53] I’d hope you’d come for that, 我希望你们是为了这件事而来
[20:56] if that is why you came. 如果这是你来的原因
[20:58] We want you to come in and talk to us. 我们想让你去警局和我们谈谈
[21:01] I don’t talk to police without a witness. 没有目击者 我不和警察谈话
[21:05] Listen, talking out here with all this… 听着 在这里有这么一大帮人盯着
[21:09] It’s just not gonna work for me. 我是不会同意的
[21:11] Then I guess we won’t talk. 那我猜我们别谈了
[21:13] You don’t have anything to arrest me on. 你没有可以逮捕我的证据
[21:17] No, I don’t. 对 确实没有
[21:20] Is this your friend, Tom? You Tom Greggin’, right? 这是你朋友汤姆吧 汤姆·格雷根 对吧
[21:23] AKA Gregs. 也叫格雷格
[21:24] You’re two months into probation. 你刚假释两个月
[21:26] That’s Walter Culmin. Six months. 那是沃尔特·卡尔明 六个月
[21:27] Who we got out here? That’s Jimmy Markey. 这又是谁 那是吉米·马基
[21:30] Russell Wall, you got your two kids living with you? 拉塞尔·沃尔 你跟两个孩子一起生活 对吧
[21:33] And I know this is Joe Hart, who’s got his mom living on his dime. 我还知道这是乔·哈特 他妈靠他生活
[21:35] I could keep going, 我还能继续说
[21:37] but it’s pretty clear you’re all fraternizing with felons. 但显然你喜欢和重罪犯人交好
[21:39] We’ve got parole officers on their way unless we call them off. 假释官已经在路上了 除非我们让他们别来
[21:43] What do you say you come in and talk, 不如你来警局和我们谈谈
[21:45] so we don’t have to keep ruining everyone’s day? 这样不用毁了所有人的生活
[21:49] Am I under arrest? 我被捕了吗
[21:52] No, sir. 没有
[21:57] – Call my lawyer anyway. – Yeah, got you. -还是把我的律师叫来 -好的
[22:01] Keep filming. 接着拍
[22:11] You know who he is? 你知道他是谁吗
[22:12] Nope. 不知道
[22:15] Ray and a second man 雷和另外一个人
[22:18] tried to kill a prisoner and two cops. 想要杀死一个囚犯和两个警察
[22:20] Ray is dead now, 雷现在死了
[22:22] and the second guy got away. 另一个人逃走了
[22:25] We need to find them. 我们得找到他们
[22:27] Do you know who he is? 你知道他是谁吗
[22:31] No. 不知道
[22:33] He doesn’t work for you? 他不为你工作吗
[22:35] You didn’t order him and Ray to kill Wheelan? 你没派他和雷去杀韦兰吗
[22:42] No. 没有
[22:46] Where were you two hours ago? 两小时前你在哪
[22:49] Live on the Gram with my girl, 在图享上跟我女友视频
[22:50] but you know that already. 但你们早就知道了
[22:52] I willingly gave you my phone. You asked. 我自愿把手机给你们了 你们问我要的
[22:54] I imagine that call with your lady friend must’ve been rough. 我猜你和女友打电话时一定不好受
[23:01] I mean, losing your half-brother like that, 就那样失去了你的继弟
[23:03] another Black man gone, shot by a cop. 又死了一个黑人 被警察击毙
[23:08] I get it. 我懂
[23:10] I do. 真的
[23:11] T-J, that cop was being brought in on murder charges. TJ 那个警察要面临谋杀指控
[23:14] You understand? Murder. 你明白吗 谋杀
[23:18] CPD is doing this one right. 芝加哥警署一定会严办这件事
[23:21] One thing I would appreciate 我希望你能够
[23:24] is if you wouldn’t call Jeff my half-brother. 别再把杰夫称为我的继弟了
[23:28] He was my brother. 他就是我弟弟
[23:30] My blood. 我的血肉
[23:31] You guys were close. We understand that. 你们关系很好 我们理解
[23:35] But shooting at the cops, T-J? 但枪击警察 TJ
[23:38] Not the right move. 这不是办法
[23:40] To get justice, even us cops have to trust the system. 为了伸张正义 就算是我们警察也得信任系统
[23:44] It’s what we got. 这是我们的唯一
[23:45] It’s what you got. 这是你们的唯一
[23:47] It’s your system. 这是你们的系统
[23:50] Our system doesn’t protect your neighborhood. 我们的系统不保护你的社区
[23:53] So you do, right? 所以你保护 对吧
[23:56] I didn’t say that. 我没这么说
[23:59] But trust the system? 但信任系统
[24:02] You willing to bet half a billion on that 你愿意花五十万信任系统
[24:04] instead of paying police misconduct bills? 而不是给警察渎职买单吗
[24:09] I think if you both looked at yourself, 我觉得如果你们好好看看自己
[24:13] we’d know the same thing. 我们会得出同样的结论
[24:16] Y’all ain’t in my neighborhood camped out to protect us. 你们在我们的社区蹲点并不是为了保护我们
[24:21] Y’all only there to make sure 你们在那只是为了确保
[24:22] we don’t leak out into the rest of the city. 我们这些人不流窜到城市的其他地方
[24:27] But I shot no one. I never shot anyone. 但我没枪击谁 我从不开枪打人
[24:33] I don’t even own a gun. 我都没有枪
[24:37] You have nothing on me. 你没有我的任何证据
[24:42] So I’d like to go now. 所以我想走了
[24:51] His alibi’s rock solid. 他的不在场证明很完美
[24:53] He’s definitely not our second shooter. 他绝对不是第二个枪手
[24:54] Hey, did his lawyer show yet? 他的律师来了吗
[24:55] Yeah, he’s already threatening to sue. 来了 他已经威胁要起诉我们了
[24:57] He says we brought T-J in unlawfully, 他说我们非法带TJ来警局
[24:58] and he wants a release right away. 他要求我们立即释放他
[24:59] What about T-J’s phone? 那TJ的手机呢
[25:01] We’re good there. We downloaded everything. 一无所获 我们下载了所有东西
[25:02] It’s mostly burner phone contacts. 几乎全是一次性电话联系人
[25:04] The guy’s really smart, but our OCD techs are on it. 那家伙很聪明 但组织犯罪技术部正在查
[25:06] Okay, okay. 好 好
[25:07] So we’ll release him. 那我们就放了他
[25:11] Just get a tracker on his car and put a tac team on it too. 但在他车上放个追踪器 让战术小队待命
[25:14] We’re gonna take everything we got 我们要动用所有资源
[25:15] and put it up against everything in T-J’s phone. 并彻底核查TJ手机上的内容
[25:17] Believe me, that second shooter 相信我 第二个枪手
[25:19] is gonna be buried in there somewhere. 就躲在那其中
[25:21] Find him. 找到他
[25:25] All right, Ray Macks. 好 雷·麦克斯
[25:26] – He’s one of the shooters. You recognize him? – No. -他是其中一个枪手 你认识他吗 -不认识
[25:29] – All right, T-J Jones. – Nope. -那好 TJ·琼斯 -不认识
[25:31] You’ve been in Englewood 30 years, 你在恩格尔伍德待了三十年
[25:33] and you’re going to tell me you’ve never seen those faces? 你说你从没见过这些面孔吗
[25:35] Sure, I’ve seen those faces a bunch of times. 当然 我见过好多次这些面孔
[25:37] Okay, that’s a start. 行 这算是个开头
[25:39] You tell us who’s in their crew. 你告诉我他们帮派里还有谁
[25:41] No, I mean I’ve seen those faces. 不 我是说我见过那些表情
[25:43] The “I hate cops” faces. 那些”我恨警察”的表情
[25:45] Do you have any personal beefs in Englewood? 你在恩格尔伍德和谁有私人恩怨吗
[25:47] Come on, man. Help us out here. 拜托 帮帮我们
[25:48] Yeah, yeah, we all do. 当然 我们都有
[25:50] Where I work, it’s us versus them. 我工作的地方 就是警察对抗其他人
[25:52] We show up, they see an occupying force. 我们一出现 他们就觉得是侵占军
[25:54] Nah, not all of us. 不 不是我们所有人
[25:56] Oh, come on, man. 得了吧 兄弟
[25:57] Sure, every time we show up, 当然 每次我们出现
[26:00] we starting a bad relationship. 就有了剑拔弩张的关系
[26:02] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[26:03] We’re the city’s secret thoughts and fears 我们是穿着警察制服 带着警徽和枪的
[26:05] dressed in blue with badges and guns. 城市秘密想法和恐惧
[26:08] Yeah, my dad used to say the same stupid thing. 对 我爸以前也爱说这种屁话
[26:14] We cannot leave here until we get this other shooter in custody. 直到我们抓到第二个枪手 否则我们不能离开
[26:16] – I know that. – Then help us. -我知道 -那帮帮我们
[26:18] I am helping you out, but I don’t have any names, all right? 我在帮你们 但我不知道名字 懂吗
[26:21] They’re just shooting at me 他们就向我开枪了
[26:24] because I was doing my job, you got that? 因为我在尽我的职责 你懂吗
[26:26] – Your job, huh? – That’s right. -你的职责 是吗 -没错
[26:28] – Yeah? – Yes. -是吗 -对
[26:29] Explain your job to me. 你说说你的职责是什么
[26:30] – Hey, I didn’t wanna die. – There’s no talking. -我不想死 -别说这些
[26:32] – So I did– – Shut up! -所以我… -闭嘴
[26:37] Listen up. 听好了
[26:38] Miller’s office just confirmed the leak was not from inside CPD, 米勒办公室刚确认泄密人不在警局内部
[26:43] so where are we at with that second shooter? 第二个枪手查的怎么样了
[26:44] We’re close. 快查到了
[26:45] OCD tech pulled all the numbers from T-J’s phone. 组织犯罪技术部调出了TJ手机里的所有号码
[26:47] Only 11 of those were also on the dead shooter’s phone. 只有11个也在死去枪手的手机上
[26:50] Five of those, including the dead shooter’s, 其中五个 包括死去抢手的电话
[26:52] were purchased and activated together three months ago. 是在三个月前一起购买并激活的
[26:55] – We’re guessing T-J got them first. – Okay, I got it. -我们猜是TJ买的 -好 懂了
[26:56] Only one number pinged to every tower 只有一个号码的所有信号位置
[26:58] alongside the dead shooter’s phone. 跟死去抢手的手机一致
[27:00] This has gotta be our guy right here. 这肯定是第二个枪手
[27:01] – Okay, find out where that phone is now. – Yup. -好 找到这手机现在在哪 -好
[27:03] Hey, guys. I just got off with OCD tech. 大伙 我刚和组织犯罪技术部打完电话
[27:06] And they finally got something from POD footage. 他们终于找到了一些监控录像
[27:08] A silver SUV was caught on eight cameras. 八个监控摄像头拍到了这个银色SUV
[27:11] It was parked a block away from Dave Wheelan’s house. 它停在戴维·韦兰家一条街区以外
[27:14] Then they caught it at two stoplights 然后拍到了它跟在阿特沃特和鲁塞克
[27:15] behind Atwater and Ruzek, 车后的两个红绿灯处
[27:17] and then it’s right out front of our safehouse. 然后是它停在我们的安全屋外
[27:18] – Okay, it was a physical follow. – Yeah. -所以是跟车 -对
[27:20] The car is registered to an Antoinette Clark. 这辆车登记在安托奈特·克拉克名下
[27:22] She’s 22, lives in Englewood. 她22岁 住在恩格尔伍德
[27:23] Halstead, give me that address. 霍斯特德 把地址给我
[27:25] It’s 63rd and Marquette. 63街和马奎特街交汇处
[27:27] That’s where our second shooter’s phone is sitting right now. 第二个抢手的电话信号现在就在那里
[27:29] – Get that guy in custody now. – Let’s go. -把那人抓来 -走
[27:41] Chicago PD. Open up. 芝加哥警署 开门
[27:47] – Antoinette Clark? – No one called the police. -你是安托奈特·克拉克吗 -没人报警
[27:49] Is he in there? Did he hurt you? 他在这吗 他伤害你了吗
[27:50] No one hurt me. You don’t have a warrant. 没人伤害我 你们没有搜查令
[27:52] I don’t have to let you in. Nobody even called you. 我不用让你们进来 都没人报警
[27:55] Antoinette, we know he’s hurt. 安托奈特 我们知道他受伤了
[27:57] We can help. 我们能帮忙
[27:59] He’s still bleeding, isn’t he? 他还在流血 对吧
[28:00] He was shot hours ago. 他是一小时前被击中的
[28:01] If he’s still bleeding, then he’s dying. 如果他还在流血 那他就快死了
[28:03] You know that. 你知道的
[28:08] I got her. 我负责她
[28:10] Gun. 有枪
[28:16] 5021 George, I need an ambo to 6850 Marquette. 5021G 马奎特街6850号需要救护车
[28:18] GSW victim. 枪伤受害者
[28:19] Copy that, 5021 George. Ambo on the way. 收到 5021G 已派救护车
[28:28] Look, I’m just saying, okay? 听着 我只是说说 好吗
[28:29] Three decades I protected those people, 我保护了这些人三十年
[28:32] and now I’m getting judged for five minutes on a video 现在就因为我被拍到尽警察的职责
[28:35] showing me being police. 我就要被人评头论足
[28:38] – You hear this dude? – I’m trying not to. -你听到这家伙的话了吗 -我试着不听
[28:39] …but this guy wasn’t that! …但这家伙不是那样
[28:41] All right? He was not compliant from the start! 好吗 他从一开始就不配合
[28:43] Please, I just– Please. 拜托 我只是 拜托
[28:45] Let’s just ignore him. Stay calm. 我们忽略他就好了 保持冷静
[28:52] Why? 为什么
[28:56] Why am I keeping calm? Why are you so calm? 为什么我要保持冷静 为什么你这么冷静
[28:59] How can you just sit there with me 你怎么能和我坐在那
[29:01] listening to this man defend himself 听着他为自己狡辩
[29:02] acting like we didn’t just see the same tape? 仿佛我们没看到视频一样
[29:04] Bro, I–it was a bad shoot. What do you want from me? 哥们 那枪不该开 你还想让我说什么
[29:08] I’m just trying to get through this, okay? 我只想熬过今天 好吗
[29:09] I just wanna go home. 我只想回家
[29:10] I don’t want to get involved in things that are above us. 我不想搅合超出我们能力范围的事
[29:13] That’s all! 仅此而已
[29:13] Let me tell you what we ain’t gonna do. 我来告诉你我们不该做什么
[29:16] We ain’t gonna say this is above our paygrade. 我们不该说这超出了我们的能力范围
[29:18] We are not going to dismiss this man as one bad apple 我们不能忽略这人是害群之马
[29:20] because we are in this, all right? 就因为我们都是警察 懂吗
[29:22] – We got stop hiding behind– – Behind what? -我们不能躲在… -躲在什么后面
[29:24] Being white. 身为白人
[29:26] Being white? Really? 身为白人 真的假的
[29:28] You don’t gotta be Black to know wrong from right. 不是黑人也能分辨黑白对错
[29:30] I never said that anything that that man did was right. 我从没说过那人做的事正确
[29:32] Did you hear me say that? 你听到我说了吗
[29:34] Think about what this white man did 想想这个白人做的事
[29:37] and how the next Black kid is gonna look at you 然后当你去他们中间出警时
[29:39] – the next time you go out there. – I know. -下一个黑人小孩会怎么看你 -我知道
[29:42] I know, but I’m not doing this with you right now. 我知道 但我现在不和你争论
[29:43] Why not? 为什么
[29:45] Why not? We’re here. 为什么 我们在这里
[29:46] We might as well. We have been shot at, 不如就敞开说说 我们被枪击过
[29:48] chased down, all while protecting the white cop 被追赶过 都是为了保护杀害黑人小孩的
[29:50] that killed the Black kid, and I gotta live with that. 白人警察 而我还得接受这一切
[29:53] Why not you? 你为什么不
[29:54] I gotta be angry. Why not you? 我生气 你为什么不
[29:58] ‘Cause you the good white cop 因为你是个善良的白人警察
[30:01] that can’t understand? 无法感同身受吗
[30:04] Who has nothing to do with any of this? 谁都与这事脱不了干系
[30:05] Is that what you’re trying to say? 你就想说这个吗
[30:06] Because I don’t! That’s not me. 因为我不是 我不是这样的人
[30:10] What’s inside of him is not inside of me, 他内心的丑恶不代表我
[30:12] and you should be the one to know that! 而你最应该明白这点
[30:16] How dare you, man! 你怎么敢说这样的话 兄弟
[30:18] I’m sick of you questioning me all the time. 我受够了你一天到晚质疑我
[30:19] Why is it me? 为什么是我
[30:21] Why is it me that has to answer for this guy? 为什么我得替那个家伙做出解释
[30:23] Huh? Ask yourself that question! 你问问自己那个问题
[30:27] Yeah, you see? 对 你瞧
[30:29] He knows I’m innocent. 他知道我是无辜的
[30:30] Shut up! 闭嘴
[30:32] You know I am, 你知道我是
[30:33] and your old man would say the same thing. 你的老爸也会这么说
[30:34] Do not talk to me about my father. 别跟我提我爸的事
[30:36] Okay, yeah. I feared for my life. 好吧 我担心自己有生命危险
[30:39] Your life wasn’t even in danger! 你根本没有生命危险
[30:42] And you don’t think I can feel when it is? 而你觉得事发时我感觉不出来吗
[30:46] I did 30 years in a warzone. 我在战区当了三十年警察
[30:49] You know how many men I put away who shot 你知道我逮捕过多少开枪的人吗
[30:53] then got right back out on the street 然后等他们回到街头
[30:54] and shot again? 又开枪打人吗
[30:57] How many dying kids I held in my arms? 我抱过多少过垂死的孩子
[31:01] How many bullets went past my head? 有多少子弹从我头顶呼啸而过
[31:04] And you’re gonna tell me that I don’t know 而你的意思是 当我生命受威胁时
[31:06] when my life is danger? Huh? 我感觉不出来吗 是吗
[31:10] I feared for my life! 我认为自己有生命危险
[31:11] You feared Jeff Duncan. 你害怕杰夫·邓肯
[31:15] You saw another Black thug toting a gun. 你看到另一个人黑人拿着枪
[31:17] Oh, man, it had nothing to do with race ever! 得了吧 这从来都跟种族根本没关系
[31:20] It everything to do with it. 这就是种族的问题
[31:21] Jeff was noncooperative, okay? 杰夫不肯配合 好吗
[31:24] And you saw that. 你也看到了
[31:25] No, I saw a man who lost empathy 不 我看到了一个男人
[31:27] for the people he swore to serve and protect. 他不再同情自己宣誓服务和保护的人
[31:29] – He resisted– – I saw a man who was scared. -他拒绝… -我看到一个心惊胆战的人
[31:32] – He was– – Scared of those people, -他… -害怕那些人
[31:33] and you were scared way before you even pulled the trigger. 而你在开枪之前就已经害怕了
[31:37] My life was in danger. 我当时有生命危险
[31:39] You ain’t gonna do that. Not this time. 你不能这么狡辩 这次不行了
[31:40] You’re not gonna defend yourself 你不能责怪死去的黑人受害者
[31:42] by blaming a dead Black victim. 来帮自己辩白
[31:43] Look at that. 你看看
[31:45] Let’s just calm down. Wheelan! 我们冷静下 韦兰
[31:46] Now! 快
[31:57] What did you do to it? 你干了什么
[32:00] That–that ain’t the video. 这 这不是原视频
[32:02] He moved. His hand moved for his weapon. 他动了 他伸手去拿武器了
[32:05] It moved! 他的手动了
[32:06] – He did not move. – Yes, he did. -他没动 -不 他动了
[32:09] What, did you alter it? 等等 你篡改了吗
[32:11] You altered it. 你篡改了
[32:13] And why would you do that? Why would you do that? 你为什么要这么做 你为什么这么做
[32:16] I know he moved, okay? 我知道他动了 好吗
[32:17] ‘Cause I saw him move. He moved. 因为我看见了 他动手了
[32:19] Wheelan. 韦兰
[32:20] He never moved. 他没动
[32:22] What on Earth would make you think he– 你为什么会觉得他…
[32:24] Adam, Kev. We got the second shooter. 亚当 凯文 我们抓到第二个枪手了
[32:25] You’re all clear. 你们安全了
[32:26] You go ahead and bring Wheelan in. 带韦兰回来吧
[32:31] Copy that. 收到
[32:42] We just need you to cooperate. 我们只需要你配合
[32:43] I don’t wanna answer your questions. 我不想回答你的问题
[32:45] All right, talk to me. 好 跟我说说
[32:47] It’s a Scorpion. 是蝎式冲锋枪
[32:47] Ten to one it’s a match to our hit. 我赌十倍赔率这就是袭击安全屋的枪
[32:50] I got the shooter’s phone. 我找到了枪手的手机
[32:52] Hank, there’s a tracking signal on this phone. 汉克 这手机上有追踪信号
[32:54] Active? 激活中吗
[32:55] Yes. And it’s tracking a vehicle, 对 而且它在追踪一辆车
[32:57] and the signal’s being shared with someone else. 信号还与他人分享了
[32:58] There’s an outgoing message. 有一条已发送的信息
[33:00] “Can’t go. Bleeding’s worse. “去不了了 出血加重
[33:02] – You take Wheelan.” – It’s another shooter. -你去干掉韦兰” -这是另一个枪手
[33:04] Kev, Ruzek, listen to me close. 凯文 鲁塞克 好好听着
[33:06] You got on an active shooter tracking you right now. 现在有个枪手正在追踪你们
[33:08] Take cover. We’re on our way. 找掩护 我们马上来
[33:10] Probably one of those people at Wheelan’s. 可能是韦兰的一个手下
[33:11] All right, copy that. 好的 收到
[33:12] How the hell did he get a tracker on your car? 他怎么能给你们的车装追踪器
[33:14] When they were banging on the car, 人群敲击这辆车的时候
[33:15] they probably placed a tracker. 他们可能趁乱放了追踪器
[33:17] We gotta get the hell out of here. 我们得赶紧离开这里
[33:20] We gotta go. Kev, you got anything? 我们得走了 凯文 找到了吗
[33:24] – Anything, Kev? – Got it. -找到了吗 凯文 -找到了
[33:29] 10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police. 总部 总部 罪犯向警方开枪
[33:31] Copy that. 收到
[33:32] Go, go, go. 走走走
[33:34] I gotta reload. 我得换子弹
[33:35] Kev, we got any extra mags in the car? 凯文 车里还有多余弹夹吗
[33:37] Naw, man, we were supposed to be a damn Uber. 没了 兄弟 我们就是个代步车
[33:43] Damn. 该死
[33:44] – We gotta retreat, man. – Come on. -我们得撤退了 -快
[33:45] Go, go, go. I got it. 走走 我来
[33:46] Move, move, move. 快走 快走
[33:55] – All right, move, move! – Cover me, cover me! -好 走走 -掩护我 掩护我
[33:58] Stay down! Come on! 蹲下 赶紧
[33:59] Come on, come on. 快 快
[34:06] 5021 Ida, three plainclothes officers on foot. 5021I 三名便装警察步行
[34:09] We are taking heavy fire, we are pinned down. 警官受到重火力袭击 被困在这里了
[34:10] 130th and Ewing. We need backup. 130街和尤因街 我们需要后援
[34:13] Copy, cars are rolling your way. 收到 马上过去
[34:14] Everyone stay off the air. 其他人不要用无线电
[34:19] Stay down, all right? 蹲下 知道吗
[34:20] You got eyes on how many shooters? 你看到有几个枪手了吗
[34:21] – One. – There could be more. -就一个 -可能还有其他人
[34:23] I ain’t see anybody else. 我没看到其他人
[34:24] – Give me a gun. – Shh, shh. -给我一把枪 -嘘 安静
[34:28] How many doors on this place? 这地方有几个门
[34:29] Just the two. 就两个
[34:31] Well, we can’t go out that way. 我们不能从那边出去
[34:32] We’re stuck right here. 我们被困在这里了
[34:33] I’m out of ammo. How many rounds you got? 我没子弹了 你还有几发
[34:35] Two or three. 两三发吧
[34:37] You gotta take my cuffs off now. 你得赶紧把我手铐摘了
[34:38] No, stop, stop, stop talking. Stop talking. 不 别说话 别说话了
[34:40] – I’m not gonna die like this! – We’re not. -我不要这样死掉 -我们不会的
[34:42] Backup’s on the way. You gotta stop talking. 后援已经来了 你得住嘴了
[34:48] We get clear for a sprint, I’ll uncuff you. 我们等到后援来 我就解开你的手铐
[34:52] We’re not alone. 这里不止有我们
[34:55] Come over here, come on. 过来 过来
[35:04] Dispatch, we’re going dark. 调度中心 我们静音了
[35:13] All I want is the man who killed my brother! 我只想要那个杀了我弟弟的人
[35:17] I’ll die for that! 我会为这件事而死
[35:18] But tell me this: 但告诉我
[35:20] are you willing to take a bullet for Wheelan? 你们愿意为韦兰吃子弹吗
[35:24] Leave him now, and I’ll let you walk away. 让他出来 我就放了你们
[35:35] He’s a murder! 他是个凶手
[35:37] This is the easiest decision you’re ever gonna have to make! 这肯定是你们做过最简单的决定了
[35:40] Leave him, you walk! 留下他 你们走
[35:43] Stay, you die with him! 你们留下 就得一起死
[35:48] You know I have the shot. 你知道我能瞄准
[35:51] Leave him! 留下他
[36:00] Drop the weapon! 放下武器
[36:02] Come out with your hands high! 举起手走出来
[36:10] He’s upper level, right corner. 他在上面 右侧角落
[36:12] It’s just him. There’s one weapon. 只有他 只有一把枪
[36:19] Draw his fire. I’ll move. 引开他的火力 我去他那边
[36:22] Ready? 准备好了吗
[36:26] Go, go. 走 走
[36:41] Wheelan, move! 韦兰 快来
[36:49] Leave me. 留下我吧
[36:50] What? 什么
[36:51] Just get the hell out of here, okay? 你们离开这里 好吗
[36:52] No one will ever know. 没人会知道的
[36:54] I’m serious. Go! 我是认真的 快走
[36:55] Listen, listen. 听着 听着
[36:56] The only reason for him to stop shooting 他停止开枪的唯一原因
[36:57] is because he’s trying to get on top of us. 是为了移动到我们的上方
[36:59] – I need you to stay down. – Okay, listen. -我需要你别动 -好吧 听着
[37:01] I was–you were right. I was scared. 我 你说得对 我害怕了
[37:03] Okay, I was scared. 好吗 我害怕了
[37:05] I don’t know why, 我不知道为什么
[37:06] but he saw it, okay? 但他看到了 好吗
[37:10] I murdered that kid, didn’t I? 我杀了那个孩子 对吧
[37:16] Stay down. 别动
[37:24] I said leave me! 我说了留下我
[37:25] Hang on! I got this. 等等 让我来处理
[37:28] Here I am! Here I am! 我在这 我在这
[37:38] Stay down. Kev, you good? 别动 凯文 你还好吗
[37:41] – Kev! – I’m good. -凯文 -我没事
[37:43] Yeah, I’m good. 我没事
[37:44] Hey. Wheelan! 韦兰
[37:45] Uh-uh. Not like that. 不行 你不能死
[37:49] Uh-uh. That’s too damn easy. 不行 这样太轻松了
[37:51] That’s too damn easy. Come on. 这样太便宜你了 挺住
[37:52] You ain’t gonna go out like that! 你不能就这样死了
[37:54] Not you! 你不能
[37:56] Not like that. 不能这样
[37:58] – Ruz, you good? – Look at me. -鲁塞 你还好吗 -看着我
[38:01] Yeah, up top. 还好 在上面
[38:02] – Sarge, I’m gonna go up. – Come on. -警长 我上去 -挺住
[38:04] Come on, Wheelan. Come on. 挺住 韦兰 挺住
[38:07] He’s gone, Kev. 他死了 凯文
[38:11] It’s not fair. It’s not fair. 这不公平 这不公平
[38:13] That’s too easy. 太便宜他了
[38:18] It’s okay. You did your job. 没事的 你尽职了
[38:51] Mm, I got my psych results back. 我的心理测评回来了
[38:56] “Officer Ruzek has an uncompromising loyalty “鲁塞克警官对警局
[38:58] to the police force. This could be problematic.” 坚定的忠诚 可能是个问题”
[39:03] How about, “Officer Atwater has a lack of trust 那这个呢 “阿特沃特警官对他的同僚
[39:06] “for his fellow officer. “缺乏信任
[39:08] This could be problematic.” 这可能是个问题”
[39:10] “Appropriate loyalty, “恰到好处的忠诚
[39:13] “Commendable level of empathy… “值得赞许的同情心
[39:17] Appropriately tempered to protect and serve.” 恰到好处的保护服务意识”
[39:20] They made you take the test, Sarge? 他们也让你做测试了吗 警长
[39:23] Those were Dave Wheelan’s results 那些是戴维·韦兰的测试结果
[39:26] a week ago. 一周前
[39:28] People are a thousand things, you know? 人性深不可测 你知道吗
[39:32] You throw them in this job, this system, 你让他们干这行 在这个系统里
[39:36] one moment, 一瞬间
[39:39] you know, blink of an eye, what comes out… 一眨眼 你做的决定
[39:43] Comes out. 就是最终决定
[39:50] I mean, how are you supposed to stop something 你要怎么阻止一件事
[39:52] you can’t see coming? 如果你都没有察觉到
[39:57] Yeah. 是啊
[40:06] You both did good today. 你们今天干得都很好
[40:16] I guess I should be getting home too. 我猜我也该回家了
[40:22] You good? 你还好吗
[40:25] I’m here. 我还在这
[40:31] Wheelan believed Jeff moved. 韦兰认为杰夫动了
[40:36] Swore he saw something that didn’t happen. 他发誓看到了没发生的事
[40:43] Wheelan didn’t know he had it in him. 韦兰不知道自己是那样的人
[40:49] What if you can’t see it coming? 如果你也没察觉呢
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme