时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | All right, should we run through it one more time? | 我们要不要再过一遍 |
[00:11] | All right. The targets are the Becerra Brothers, | 好 目标是贝塞拉兄弟 |
[00:14] | Enrique and Hector. | 恩里克和赫克托 |
[00:15] | Latin Players. | 拉丁毒贩 |
[00:16] | Bought from these guys three times, | 从这俩人手里买三次了 |
[00:18] | so it should be nice and easy. | 所以应该不难 |
[00:19] | Nine grand gets us that eighth. | 九千应该能买到第八包 |
[00:20] | We’ll make the exchange, give you guys the positive, | 我们去买货 告诉你们位置 |
[00:23] | and then take ’em down, book ’em before lunch. | 然后抓人 午饭前就能收监 |
[00:25] | Yeah, one problem. | 好 但是有个问题 |
[00:26] | – You look like Paul Bunyan. – That’s what I was going for. | -你看起来像大力士保罗 -我就是想穿成那样 |
[00:30] | Paul Bunyan was a handsome giant, so thank you. | 保罗是个帅气的大高个 多谢夸奖 |
[00:32] | Cool seeing Makayla at the park the other day. | 之前在公园遇到玛凯拉挺开心的 |
[00:33] | Good to see her laugh. | 看她笑起来真好 |
[00:34] | Yeah. She’s the strongest person I know, Kev. | 是啊 她是我见过最坚强的人 凯文 |
[00:37] | You? Well, you brought her in. | 那你呢 毕竟你收留了她 |
[00:38] | That’s a big challenge. | 这可是个不小的挑战 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I love it. I really do. | 我很享受 真的 |
[00:41] | – I love it. – And? | -超享受 -可是 |
[00:45] | And, um, I can barely crawl into bed at the end of the day | 可是我晚上几乎没力气爬上床 |
[00:48] | and that’s when everything goes perfect. | 而那还是在情况算顺利的情况下 |
[00:50] | Probably wouldn’t hurt to have another pair of hands, | 多双手帮你 是不是会好一些 |
[00:52] | would it? | 你说呢 |
[00:53] | Thought about wrapping Ruz into this? | 你想过让鲁塞克参与进来吗 |
[00:56] | – Yeah, I have. – And? | -想过 -然后呢 |
[00:59] | – Yo, looks good. – Here we go. | -气色不错 -开始了 |
[01:02] | – Here we go. – What’s up, fellas? | -开始了 -你们好啊 |
[01:03] | How do? What’s up, bro? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[01:05] | – Living the dream over here. – Ain’t we all? | -在这里住得挺舒服吧 -谁不是呢 |
[01:08] | A’ight, check it out. That’s 9 large. | 来看看吧 整整九千 |
[01:09] | You can count it if you got to. | 需要的话可以数一数 |
[01:11] | All good. I’ll get your package. | 不用了 我去拿货 |
[01:12] | Right on. | 马上来 |
[01:14] | Y’all need a taste of the product? | 你们要尝尝味道吗 |
[01:15] | Nah, man. We’re good, we’re good. | 不用了 问题不大 |
[01:17] | One of our boys called us, | 我们一个兄弟跟我说 |
[01:18] | said he was in the shoulder with this stuff last time. | 他上次抽这个都上头了 |
[01:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:20] | Yeah, we got that good stuff, man. | 我们的东西纯得很 |
[01:21] | Right on. | 是啊 |
[01:22] | Come on. We don’t play around. | 我们可不是闹着玩的 |
[01:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:24] | It’s the same recipe as last time, right? | 跟上次的配方一样吧 |
[01:26] | – Tried and true. – Purity, homey. | -绝对的 -绝对够纯 兄弟 |
[01:29] | It’s why the crystals are so big. | 所以结晶才会这么大 |
[01:30] | Oh, I know. That’s what I’m talking about. | 我知道 这就是我要的 |
[01:32] | All right, let’s do this. | 那来吧 |
[01:35] | Jay, get down! | 杰 趴下 |
[01:39] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[01:43] | 5021 Eddie, 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at the police! | 5021E 呼叫指挥中心 有人向警员开枪 |
[01:45] | We’re at the 4200 block of South Justine. | 我们在南贾斯汀街区4200号 |
[01:47] | We got undercover officers taking fire. | 有卧底警员遭到开火 |
[01:50] | Eddie, are there officers hit? | 5021E 是否有警员中枪 |
[01:52] | Unknown. Approaching now. | 未知 正在赶往现场 |
[01:54] | All again, we have a 10-1 being called. | 所有人员注意 有警员需要支援 |
[01:56] | Jay, Adam! | 杰 亚当 |
[01:57] | Guys, we’re okay! We’re good! | 我们没事 我们没事 |
[02:00] | Shooter’s in a silver pickup fleeing southbound. | 枪手乘坐银色车辆向南侧逃窜 |
[02:03] | 5021 David, officers are not hit. | 5021D 警员未中枪 |
[02:04] | I repeat, officers are not hit. | 我重复 警员没有中枪 |
[02:06] | Offenders fled southbound on Justine in a silver pickup. | 开枪者乘坐银色车辆在贾斯汀路逃往南侧 |
[02:09] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[02:17] | All right. So where are we? | 情况如何 |
[02:18] | I got a partial from the shooter’s vehicle that fled southbound. | 我拍到了逃逸车辆的部分照片 |
[02:21] | CPIC’s running it down. | 公共信息中心正在搜查 |
[02:23] | A newer-model Silverado. | 是一辆比较新款的西维拉多 |
[02:25] | – Any shell casings? – 19 so far. | -有弹壳吗 -目前有19颗 |
[02:29] | That’ll do. | 够了 |
[02:30] | Assault rifle. Green tip .223s. | 突击步枪 绿色弹头 口径0.223 |
[02:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:33] | Have Forensic bag, tag, hand-deliver ’em to Ballistics. | 让鉴证科包起来 贴标签 亲自送往弹道科 |
[02:37] | Well, we know these two victims | 我们知道这两名死者 |
[02:39] | are gang-affiliated meth dealers, | 是搞帮派的冰毒贩子 |
[02:40] | so hit the streets. | 去街头找线索 |
[02:41] | Look for beefs, anniversary shootings, all of it. | 任何不和 定期枪击活动 都要查清楚 |
[02:44] | Get me PODs, ShotSpotters. | 拿到警方监控 安保录像 |
[02:46] | Hey, whoever did this damn near took out two of our own. | 不管是谁 差点干掉了我们自己两个兄弟 |
[02:50] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了这一点 |
[03:00] | Closest ShotSpotter to the shooting. | 这是最近的安保摄像头了 |
[03:02] | Looks like someone else got there first. | 看来是有人先来的 |
[03:03] | It’s from 2300 hours. | 这是23点的录像 |
[03:05] | That’s the night before it went down. | 也就是出事前一晚 |
[03:06] | Well, tells the shooting was calculated, planned. | 这说明这次枪击是有计划有组织的 |
[03:09] | – What else you got? – Nothing actionable. | -还有什么线索 -没什么值得行动的 |
[03:11] | I talked to some of the victims’ people. | 我跟受害者的组织聊了聊 |
[03:13] | They say they don’t know what’s going on or who did this. | 他们不知道发生了什么 也不知道是谁 |
[03:15] | Okay. Anything on the shooter’s car? | 好 枪手的车有消息吗 |
[03:17] | CPIC pieced together the plate from the hot sheet. | 警务信息中心从失窃报案记录上推断出车牌号 |
[03:19] | Vehicle was stolen three days ago. | 车辆是三天前失窃的 |
[03:20] | We lodged BOLOs, but– | 我们登记要发协查通告 但… |
[03:21] | No, vehicle’s torched to the rims by now. | 不 到现在车早就烧没了 |
[03:23] | We’re circling the drain here. | 我们是在做无用功 |
[03:25] | Actually, maybe not, Sarge. | 实际上 可能也没有 警长 |
[03:26] | OCD busted into two burners | 组织犯罪技术部破解了 |
[03:27] | found at the Becerra Brothers’ place. | 从贝塞拉兄弟家发现的两部一次性手机 |
[03:29] | These are the texts on their phones. | 这些是手机上的短信 |
[03:31] | “You sell, you die.” “I warned you.” | “你敢卖就死定了” “我警告过你” |
[03:33] | “Muerte.” Dead. | “死亡” 西班牙语 |
[03:35] | There’s dozens of ’em. | 有十来条 |
[03:35] | Someone threatened to kill the Becerra Brothers | 有人威胁如果贝塞拉兄弟 |
[03:37] | if they didn’t get out of the meth game | 不退出冰毒生意就杀死他们 |
[03:39] | and then they made good on it. | 然后他们就兑现这个威胁了 |
[03:40] | – Okay, can we trace the texts? – Not to a person. | -我们能追踪短信来源吗 -查不到某个人 |
[03:43] | Texts were sent burner-to-burner. | 短信是在一次性手机之间发送的 |
[03:44] | But to a neighborhood? Yes. | 但要查出发送的区域 是可以的 |
[03:45] | OCD puts them in and around Garfield Park. | 组织犯罪技术部定位到加菲尔德公园一带 |
[03:47] | Yeah, one of my best CIs, Tommy Lane, | 我最好的线人之一汤米·雷恩 |
[03:50] | he’s a meth guy in Garfield Park. | 他是在加菲尔德公园卖冰毒的 |
[03:52] | – Pay him a visit. – All right. | -去找他一趟吧 -好 |
[03:56] | You gotta be kidding me. | 逗我玩呢吧 |
[04:01] | Course. | 当然了 |
[04:03] | – Is that him? – Yeah, that’s him. | -是他吗 -对 是他 |
[04:04] | Why are you busting my chops? | 你们干嘛要来折腾我 |
[04:05] | This is what I always do. | 我一直都是这么干的 |
[04:05] | Calm down. I’m asking, not accusing. | 冷静 我只是问你 不是说是你干的 |
[04:07] | Okay, this is me calm when you come to my home | 你们跑到我家 |
[04:09] | for the crime of having a good time | 就因为我找点乐子来兴师问罪 |
[04:11] | and then call me a thief while you’re at it. | 还说我是小偷 还要我怎么冷静 |
[04:12] | Only thing I ever stole was my old lady’s heart. | 我偷过的唯一的东西是我老婆的心 |
[04:15] | God, Tommy. | 天啊 汤米 |
[04:15] | They should take you to jail for being a stupid sap. | 他们应该因为你是个傻缺把你逮进去 |
[04:17] | I’m guilty, my queen. I am guilty of love. | 我有罪 我的女王 我因为爱你而有罪 |
[04:20] | I love you. Okay? | 我爱你 |
[04:24] | – Stop it. – Tommy. | -少来吧 -汤米 |
[04:25] | – Ruz, what’s up, bro? – How you doing? | -鲁塞 怎么样啊 兄弟 -你好吗 |
[04:27] | Guys, speak to you privately real quick? | 我们能私下说句话吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah. Please take care. | 对 慢走不送啊 |
[04:31] | – You stay there. – Where am I going? | -你待着别动 -我能去哪儿 |
[04:33] | – We ain’t done with you. – My house, my home. | -事儿还没完呢 -这是我的房子 我的家 |
[04:34] | – Tommy. – What? | -汤米 -怎么了 |
[04:39] | We got business with this guy. | 我们找这个人有事 |
[04:41] | – With this nitwit? – Yeah, I know. | -这个傻叉吗 -我明白 |
[04:42] | It seems improbable. | 是看着不太可能 |
[04:43] | But, uh, you wanna tell us what’s going on? | 但到底是什么情况啊 |
[04:44] | What’s the problem? | 出了什么问题 |
[04:45] | Look, your boy’s having a birthday party for his kid. | 你的人给他的孩子过生日 |
[04:48] | The adults got a little wasted, all right? | 大人们都有点喝多了 |
[04:50] | Neighbors called in a noise complaint. | 邻居报警说太吵了 |
[04:51] | – That’s it? – No, that ain’t it. | -就这个 -不是 还有呢 |
[04:54] | We got reason to believe your boy stole this bouncy house. | 我们有理由相信你朋友偷了这个充气屋 |
[05:02] | All right. | 这样吧 |
[05:03] | Look, guys. Do us a favor. | 给我们个面子 |
[05:04] | Walk away, I promise you | 撤吧 我们保证 |
[05:05] | we’ll get this nitwit to shut things down, okay? | 会让这个傻叉不折腾了 |
[05:08] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[05:09] | Take the tap off that keg? | 别让他们再喝了 |
[05:11] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:12] | We ain’t walking away a second time. | 下次我们可不会撤了 |
[05:13] | Fair enough. | 合情合理 |
[05:14] | And hey, listen. | 听着 |
[05:16] | Expect to find something bottled, brown, | 回头你们的更衣柜里应该有瓶装 棕色 |
[05:18] | and moderately expensive in your lockers, okay? | 还比较贵的东西 |
[05:20] | I really appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[05:21] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:22] | We’ll be fine. | 好说 |
[05:23] | Ruz. | 鲁塞 |
[05:24] | Are you literally out of your mind, bro? | 你是真的脑子出毛病了吗 兄弟 |
[05:25] | Where you been all my life, bro? | 这么久了你跑哪儿去了 兄弟 |
[05:29] | Still letting you pick your own partners these days, huh? | 现在还让你自己挑搭档呢啊 |
[05:31] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[05:33] | – Feel a chill. – Nah, she warms up. | -脊梁发凉啊 -不会 熟了就好了 |
[05:35] | Don’t worry about it. Come on. | 别担心 来吧 |
[05:37] | Isabel! | 伊莎贝尔 |
[05:37] | Come party, man. Get a couple of shots! | 来乐呵乐呵吧 来两口 |
[05:40] | – Thanks, little man. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 小家伙 -不客气 |
[05:41] | All right, come on. | 来吧 |
[05:42] | Dad will be back out in a minute. | 爸爸一会儿就出来 |
[05:43] | – Okay. – Thanks, Isabel. | -好的 -谢谢 伊莎贝尔 |
[05:48] | Really steal the bouncy house? | 那充气屋真是偷的 |
[05:49] | Course I stole the bouncy house. | 那还用说 |
[05:51] | Neighbor’s a prick. Finn’s having a good time. | 邻居真混球 芬恩玩得挺高兴的 |
[05:54] | God would rather you be a thief than a prick any day. | 上帝宁愿让你做贼也不愿意让你做混球 |
[05:59] | – So. – So. | -所以 -所以 |
[06:00] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:02] | I need you back in play. | 我想让你做回老本行 |
[06:05] | – Come on. – Look, bro. | -不是吧 -听着 哥们 |
[06:07] | We got a real bad person or persons | 有些真正的恶人 |
[06:10] | causing a lot of serious trouble. | 惹了很多严重麻烦 |
[06:11] | How serious? | 有多严重 |
[06:13] | Well, we got two men, brothers. | 有两个人 是两兄弟 |
[06:15] | Glass dealers in New City. | 新城的冰毒贩子 |
[06:17] | They were both shot and killed yesterday | 他们昨天都被枪杀了 |
[06:19] | and we’re trying to figure out | 我们要查出 |
[06:20] | who’s trying to muscle in on their turf | 谁要抢他们的地盘 |
[06:21] | before more people get killed. | 免得更多的人被杀 |
[06:25] | Come on, man. I’m doing this now, you know? | 拜托 哥们 我现在的任务是 |
[06:27] | – Birthday cakes, bouncy houses. – I know, I know, I get it. | -生日蛋糕 充气房子 -我知道 我明白 |
[06:30] | No, you can’t bro. My wife, Isabel, trust me. | 不 你不明白哥们 我妻子伊莎贝尔信任我 |
[06:34] | Lot of ladies would’ve left by now. | 要是别的女人早就走了 |
[06:35] | I pushed things far as I can go, all right? | 我已经尽力了 好吗 |
[06:37] | I’m trying to get clean, get off the pipe, you know? | 我努力戒毒 不再吸了 你懂吗 |
[06:40] | Got out of that whole scene. | 离开原来的一切 |
[06:41] | I got nothing but respect for that. | 我很敬佩你的所作所为 |
[06:44] | So check it: | 所以考虑一下 |
[06:45] | I can get you 5 grand | 我可以给你五千块 |
[06:47] | and the state’s attorney’s gonna seal your record. | 并让州检察官封存你的案底 |
[06:52] | That means you don’t have to disclose anything | 这意味着你不用再向任何潜在的雇主 |
[06:53] | to any potential employers. | 透露任何事 |
[06:55] | You can do this whole thing right. | 你只要做好这件事 |
[06:56] | You can get a real job, raise your family. | 就可以找到份靠谱的工作 养家糊口 |
[07:04] | All right, but yo, I gotta talk to Isabel first. | 好 但我要先跟伊莎贝尔谈谈 |
[07:07] | Well, she’s already on board. Called her before we came over. | 她已经同意了 我们来之前给她打过电话 |
[07:13] | He’s conniving, ain’t he? | 他挺狡猾的 对吗 |
[07:14] | Eh. Let’s call it persuasive. | 我们称之为有说服力 |
[07:22] | All right, the person you really want is Logan. | 好吧 你真正要找的人是罗根 |
[07:24] | – Who? – Logan Teague. | -谁 -罗根·蒂格 |
[07:27] | Me and him used to run around the block a few times. | 他和我曾一起在那个街区贩毒 |
[07:29] | Like I said, I’m out of the game, | 就像我说的 我已经金盆洗手了 |
[07:30] | but Logan’s a player. | 但罗根还在干 |
[07:32] | Knows everyone out there. He’ll– | 他认识那里的所有人 他会 |
[07:34] | he’ll take us where we need to go. | 他会带我们去我们要去的地方 |
[07:36] | – Okay. – Nice. | -好 -好 |
[07:43] | All right. | 好 |
[07:45] | Hitting him up now. | 我先联系他一下 |
[07:48] | Hey, you ready? You clean? | 你准备好了吗 没吸吧 |
[07:49] | As a whistle. | 一点没有 像口哨一样 |
[07:52] | How did a whistle become the thing we use | 我们怎么会用口哨来衡量 |
[07:54] | to measure being clean? | 人们干不干净 |
[07:55] | Got people’s saliva all up in there. | 里面全是人们的口水 |
[07:57] | Who uses a whistle, huh? | 用口哨的都是什么人 |
[07:59] | – Gym teachers? Cops? – All right, yo. | -健身教练 警察 -好了 |
[08:00] | Hey, we gotta be serious now, okay? | 我们现在得正经点 好吗 |
[08:03] | This is real. | 这是来真的 |
[08:04] | Yeah, literally not real. | 嗯 也不算真的 |
[08:07] | And they said irony was dead. | 而且他们说讽刺已死 |
[08:10] | Wait, what’s your name supposed to be again | 等等 我们到那时 |
[08:11] | when we get over there? | 应该叫你什么来着 |
[08:11] | – It’s Mike, bro. – Mike. | -是迈克 哥们 -迈克 |
[08:13] | I rest my case. | 我说完了 |
[08:14] | Tommy, you’re gonna remember that, right? | 汤米 你会记得的 对吗 |
[08:15] | Adam’s got himself a live one. | 亚当这次找了个话痨 |
[08:17] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[08:18] | Mike rhymes with bike. Mike, bike, Mike, bike. | 迈克跟单车押韵 迈克 单车 迈克 单车 |
[08:20] | Yeah, right. When we get in there, | 对 好 我们进去时 |
[08:21] | you don’t gotta take it too far. | 你别做得太过 |
[08:22] | You don’t gotta front like you’re back in the game. | 也不用刻意装作要做回本行 |
[08:24] | Right, right. | 好 好 |
[08:25] | You’re just making introductions. | 你只要把我介绍给他 |
[08:26] | Felt like a meet would be good for me, Logan Teague, | 感觉像是为了我才跟罗根·蒂格见面 |
[08:29] | you get a little taste, and then after that, | 你只要尝尝他的货 接下来的事 |
[08:31] | you gotta do what you’re not so good at. | 你就不太擅长了 |
[08:33] | Shut the hell up and let me do the talking, all right? | 你要闭上你的臭嘴 让我跟他谈 好吗 |
[08:36] | Kay. Mum’s the word, Mikey. | 好 我一个字都不说 迈克 |
[08:38] | All right, so then I’ll lay groundwork for a buy. | 好 然后我会准备交易 |
[08:41] | Cool, cool. | 好 好 |
[08:41] | – This it right here? – Yep. | -就是这里吗 -对 |
[08:46] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[08:48] | – Hey, Logan. – Tommy, hey. | -罗根 -汤米 |
[08:50] | What’s up, man? | 好啊 哥们 |
[08:50] | My boy Mike I was telling you about. | 我跟你说起过的兄弟迈克 |
[08:52] | Contact confirmed with Logan Teague. | 已确认联系上罗根·蒂格 |
[08:54] | Copy. | 收到 |
[08:59] | – Is that for me? – Yeah. | -这是给我的吗 -对 |
[09:01] | Smoke on up while we’re hanging out. | 我们出去玩的时候抽 |
[09:03] | – For real? – Yeah, customer loyalty, eh? | -真的吗 -对 为了客户忠诚度 |
[09:05] | Oh, dude. | 哥们 |
[09:06] | How long we been running together? | 我们一起做了多久生意了 |
[09:07] | I ever tell you I love you, man? | 我说过我爱你吗 哥们 |
[09:09] | – Never enough. – I love you. | -永远都听不够 -我爱你 |
[09:11] | This. | 这个 |
[09:16] | Sweet, sweet Jesus. Sweet, sweet Jesus. | 美上天了 美上天了 |
[09:20] | Jay, be advised our CI is using. | 杰 注意我们的线人正在嗑药 |
[09:23] | This could crap out at any second. | 这随时都可能出问题 |
[09:25] | I understand you’re in a bit of a pickle. | 我知道你现在有点麻烦 |
[09:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:29] | What, Tommy didn’t tell you he called me and… | 怎么 汤米没告诉你他给我打过电话 |
[09:32] | gave me a heads-up on your issues? | 跟我说了你的问题 |
[09:34] | – He did not, no. – Tommy. | -他没跟我说 -汤米 |
[09:37] | You gotta tell people when you’re, you know, | 你跟人一起做生意 |
[09:39] | sharing their business. | 情况得告诉他们 |
[09:40] | Oh, yeah, sorry. That’s right. | 是 抱歉 你说的没错 |
[09:42] | This guy, eh? | 这家伙啊 |
[09:43] | Yeah, this guy. | 这家伙真是 |
[09:44] | Yeah, no, no. I told Logan how, you know you and me, | 不是 我跟罗根说 你和我 |
[09:46] | we’re all in this new thing together. | 我们一起开始干这活 |
[09:48] | Partners, you know? | 是搭档 |
[09:48] | Moving product up from the suburbs. | 把货拿去郊区卖 |
[09:51] | Ah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[09:53] | This is what’s up, man. I also told him… | 事情就是这样 伙计 我还跟他说… |
[09:57] | about our little supply problem, you know, | 我们的供货出了点问题 |
[09:58] | how the Mexicans, the Players, you know, | 那些玩家们 墨西哥人 |
[10:01] | are scared as hell after getting shot up the other day. | 前几天挨了枪子儿 吓得要死 |
[10:03] | And look, man, we don’t need to know what’s up, all right? | 伙计 我们不需要知道发生了什么 好吗 |
[10:06] | It’s above our pay grade. | 这不是我们该管的事 |
[10:07] | But we do need to know what’s down | 我们需要知道的是 |
[10:09] | as in we need a new supplier. | 我们需要一个新的供货商 |
[10:14] | I mean, that’s about the long and short of it, man. | 这就是最重要的 伙计 |
[10:18] | You talking about the Becerra Brothers? | 你们说的是贝塞拉兄弟那件事 |
[10:19] | Over New City way? | 去新城路上那个 |
[10:20] | – Yeah. – That’s them. | -是的 -就是他们 |
[10:21] | Yesterday’s news, literally. | 算是昨天的新闻 |
[10:24] | There’s a new sheriff in town. Indiana boy. | 城里有个新来的警长 印第安纳人 |
[10:27] | Monahan. | 莫纳汉 |
[10:28] | – Monahan. – Monahan. | -莫纳汉 -莫纳汉 |
[10:28] | He’s got beaucoup product to move. | 他有很多货可以卖 |
[10:30] | – Made in the USA, too. – Oh, all right. | -也是美国产的 -好的 |
[10:32] | Well, shoot, that sounds like a guy we should know. | 该死 听起来像是我们该认识的人 |
[10:34] | Sounds exactly like a guy we should know. | 听起来就是我们该认识的家伙 |
[10:36] | How much product do you two think you can move | 你们俩在郊区 |
[10:38] | out in the suburbs? | 能卖多少货 |
[10:38] | – Half a pound a day, easy. – Pound a day. | -一天半磅轻轻松松 -一天一磅也好说 |
[10:41] | Sky’s the limit if the glass is clean, bro. | 卖得好何止这么多 兄弟 |
[10:43] | I’m telling you we got something here. | 我跟你说 我们有两手 |
[10:45] | We got the funnel, we got the funnel. | 我们有钱 我们有钱 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:49] | That’s some real weight. | 确实有点家底 |
[10:50] | It’s a serious situation, baby. | 我们很认真在谈事 宝贝 |
[10:55] | I’ll get in touch with Monahan, | 我跟莫纳汉联系一下 |
[10:57] | see if I can get the ball rolling. | 看看能不能谈成 |
[10:59] | That’s what we wanted to hear, man. | 我们就等着听这话 伙计 |
[11:01] | That’s what I came to you for. | 我来找你就为了这事 |
[11:02] | All right, I will leave you be, man. | 好吧 那就不打扰了 伙计 |
[11:03] | Have a good one, man. Great seeing you, bro. | 祝你愉快 伙计 很高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[11:05] | See you, Tommy. | 再见 汤米 |
[11:22] | – So now you two partners? – What? | -你们俩现在成搭档了 -什么 |
[11:25] | Me and Ruz, we’re buds. | 我和鲁塞 我们是兄弟 |
[11:26] | You better hope so, ’cause now you’re on my wing | 你最好希望如此 因为你在我手上 |
[11:28] | to the bitter end of this thing. | 这事没那么好办 |
[11:30] | You guys are a barrel of laughs. | 你们真是太搞笑了 |
[11:32] | You told Adam you were clean, like, 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前吧 你告诉亚当你戒毒了 |
[11:35] | Yeah, I was clean. | 是的 我之前是戒了 |
[11:37] | 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前 |
[11:39] | It’s like a pack-a-day smoker. Quits every 20 minutes, right? | 就像一天抽一包烟的人 每二十分钟戒一次 |
[11:50] | All right, look. When I’m not using, my head don’t work right. | 好了 听着 我没嗑药脑子转不动 |
[11:52] | I can’t think fast enough, okay? | 我反应就不够快 好吗 |
[11:54] | And that’s fine if I’m farting around at home or whatnot, | 如果我在家里乱来什么的也没关系 |
[11:56] | but in this line of work? | 但是干这个 |
[11:59] | Gotta electric slide, baby, you know? | 电动滑梯 宝贝 你懂的 |
[12:02] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[12:03] | Crystal meth isn’t exactly known | 大家都知道冰毒不能 |
[12:04] | to bring out the best in people, Tommy. | 激发出人最好的一面 汤米 |
[12:06] | I highly disagree. | 我完全不认同 |
[12:08] | Look, we got what we wanted. | 你看 我们达到目的了 |
[12:09] | What is everyone so glum about? | 大家都在郁闷什么 |
[12:10] | – Tommy. – What? | -汤米 -什么 |
[12:12] | If you want your money, you want your record scrubbed, | 如果你想拿到钱 想要抹掉你的记录 |
[12:15] | there’s no more dope. | 你不能再嗑药 |
[12:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | – Come here, come here. – What’s their problem? | -过来 过来 -他们什么毛病 |
[12:24] | Just go home to your family. | 回你家去 |
[12:27] | Remember why you’re doing this, all right? | 记住你为什么做这个 好吗 |
[12:31] | Hey, where you going? How am I supposed to get there? | 喂 你去哪 我要怎么回家 |
[12:34] | Oh, you take a walk. | 你走回去 |
[12:37] | Take a walk and clear your stupid head. | 走一走 醒醒你那愚蠢的脑子 |
[12:42] | – What’s up, Sarge? – What do you got? | -怎么了 警长 -你查到什么了 |
[12:43] | Indiana State Police confirmed the ID of the man | 印第安纳州警察局确认了 |
[12:46] | we believe killed the Becerra Brothers. | 杀害贝塞拉兄弟的凶手的身份 |
[12:48] | His name’s Keith Monahan. Heavy hitter. | 他叫基思·莫纳汉 是个大人物 |
[12:50] | Sold mountains of crystal meth in Muncie. | 在曼西市那边贩了巨量的冰毒 |
[12:52] | He’s here now. | 他现在来我们这了 |
[12:53] | Indiana’s intel says he’s here to stay. | 印第安纳州方面的情报说他准备在这扎根了 |
[12:55] | They’re pretty happy he’s our problem now. | 他们很高兴他现在是我们的问题了 |
[12:57] | They’ve linked this guy to ten murders, | 他们发现他和十起谋杀都有关联 |
[12:59] | but Monahan is smart and he’s calculated. | 但莫纳汉狡猾又能算计 |
[13:02] | Probably knows where to hide the bodies, | 可能知道该往哪藏尸体 |
[13:03] | so he’s one step ahead of them all the time. | 所以他总是快他们一步 |
[13:05] | They got him on two gun charges which are both misdemeanors, | 他们用非法持枪起诉了他两次 但都是轻罪 |
[13:07] | so he’s got virtually no record. | 所以他几乎没有犯罪记录 |
[13:09] | So we’re nowhere on the murders? | 所以我们对这起谋杀还是毫无头绪 |
[13:11] | All right, let’s keep chasing the drug angle. | 好了 我们继续从贩毒方面入手吧 |
[13:13] | We’ll get this son of a bitch off the street that way. | 我们先用这个把他抓起来 |
[13:14] | Then we’ll make the murders. | 然后再查谋杀案 |
[13:16] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:18] | So Logan Teague made contact with Monahan. | 罗根·蒂格和莫纳汉接触了 |
[13:20] | We fronted like we wanted to move some real weight, | 我们假装想干票大的 |
[13:22] | so Monahan’s pretty interested. | 所以莫纳汉很感兴趣 |
[13:24] | I got a dry meet on the books with Tommy, my CI, | 我安排了一次无交易会面 我的线人汤米 |
[13:27] | Logan, myself. | 罗根和我 |
[13:28] | Logan wants to see money, | 罗根想看到钱 |
[13:30] | he wants to know that we’re capable, | 他想知道我们够不够格 |
[13:31] | he wants to set rules and prices, | 他想设定规矩和价钱 |
[13:34] | then he’ll make the meet with Monahan. | 然后他才会介绍我们和莫纳汉见面 |
[13:36] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 就这么办 |
[13:39] | I understand you ran into a little trouble with your CI. | 我了解到你的线人出了点问题 |
[13:45] | Yeah, a bit. | 是出了点 |
[13:47] | He kind of took one for the team, boss. | 他为任务复吸了 老大 |
[13:48] | And we got what we wanted. | 我们也得到了我们想要的 |
[13:51] | Well, we can’t go into a meeting like this | 我们不能带着个吸毒的线人 |
[13:52] | with a CI high on meth. | 去这样的会面 |
[13:55] | Just bring him in, put him in the box, | 把他带到局里关起来 |
[13:58] | we’ll keep him clean until the dry meet. | 在会面之前 我们来帮他戒 |
[13:59] | – Oh, boss, I just don’t know – Just bring him in. | -老大 我不觉得 -把他带来 |
[14:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:08] | – Wanna go in? – Yeah, I’ll be right back. | -你去吗 -嗯 我马上回来 |
[14:15] | Tommy ain’t here. | 汤米不在这 |
[14:16] | He’s gone, Ruz. | 他走了 鲁塞 |
[14:18] | – Gone where? – I never know. | -去哪了 -我不知道 |
[14:19] | He’s into something. | 他陷进什么里了 |
[14:22] | Well, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:23] | Usually, it means he’ll be back in a few days, | 通常意味着他会在几天后回来 |
[14:25] | smell like death, get on his knees, | 闻着像快死了一样 跪下 |
[14:27] | beg me for forgiveness, sleep 48 hours straight, | 求我原谅 一觉睡两天 |
[14:29] | then promise me he’ll never do it again. | 然后向我保证他再也不会了 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:32] | I’m gonna find him for you. I’m gonna find him, yeah? | 我会帮你找到他的 我会找到他的 好吗 |
[14:37] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 快快快 |
[14:40] | – What, here? – Yeah. | -什么 在这吗 -对 |
[14:41] | Homan between 15th and 16th. | 在十五街和十六街之间的霍曼路 |
[14:44] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[14:45] | Keep it together. You don’t wanna burn him. | 冷静点 你不想伤到他 |
[14:46] | – He’s a CI. – I know, I know. | -他是个线人 -我知道我知道 |
[14:47] | I’m gonna kill him with my bare hands. | 我会用手撕了他 |
[14:49] | You’re good. | 找到了 |
[14:51] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[14:54] | – You ripped me off. – No. | -你宰了我 -没有 |
[14:56] | There’s a guy selling the same sneakers for far less | 同样的鞋有人比你卖得便宜得多 |
[14:59] | over in Independence Park! | 就在独立公园那边 |
[15:00] | Sir, I’ll be with you in a minute. | 先生 我马上就来 |
[15:01] | – I’m just handling a customer. – Yeah? | -我还在接待顾客 -是吗 |
[15:02] | – So dude, yeah, take – Why don’t you get the hell out of here? | -伙计 拿上 -你滚开好不好 |
[15:04] | I’m trying to buy these shoes. | 我要买这双鞋 |
[15:05] | You’re trying to buy these shoes? | 你要买这双鞋吗 |
[15:06] | That’s a very nice choice. | 眼光真不错 |
[15:07] | – Get the hell out of here! – Okay. | -赶紧滚 -好吧 |
[15:11] | – What are you doing? – You owe me 100 bucks for those, man. | -你在干什么 -你欠我一百块 |
[15:13] | 100 bucks? I got 5 grand coming your way, man. | 一百块 我马上就要给你五千 |
[15:14] | You know what the resale value is | 你知道卡罗来纳蓝款的 |
[15:15] | – on Carolina blues, dude? – What’s wrong with you? | -转卖价值有多高吗 -你有什么毛病 |
[15:16] | Look, I’m keeping clean like you want. | 我像你希望的一样戒毒了 |
[15:18] | I am, okay? | 我戒了 好吗 |
[15:20] | I am and it hurts and it sucks, but I’m doing it. | 我没在吸 虽然很难受 但我在坚持 |
[15:22] | But I gotta make a living, man. | 但我得糊口啊 伙计 |
[15:22] | This is how I put food on my table. | 我就是这么赚饭钱的 |
[15:23] | I mean, what are you even doing, man? | 你到底在干什么 伙计 |
[15:24] | You can’t just disappear right before a meet. | 你不能在会面之前玩失踪 |
[15:27] | The two of you! Just get in the car. | 你们两个 都上车 |
[15:39] | How you feeling, bro? | 你感觉怎么样 兄弟 |
[15:40] | It’s freezing in here. | 这里好冷 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry to tell you it’s not. | 很遗憾地告诉你这里并不冷 |
[15:46] | All right, well, hang in there. | 好了 坚持住 |
[15:48] | I’ll go get you a blanket, all right? | 我去给你拿个毯子 好吗 |
[15:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:59] | All right, we are trying to take down a smart, violent dealer. | 我们在试图拿下一个狡猾且暴力的毒贩 |
[16:03] | Guy puts people in the ground they blink the wrong way. | 一言不合就杀人的家伙 |
[16:06] | So I gotta know: can we do it with this guy? | 所以我得知道 这家伙到底行吗 |
[16:08] | – Yeah. – No. | -行 -不行 |
[16:12] | No. | 不行 |
[16:15] | I’m not saying we surrender. | 我不是说我们放弃 |
[16:16] | I’m just saying we cut Tommy lose. | 我只是说我们放了汤米 |
[16:18] | We find another way to get to Monahan. | 找别的方法去抓莫纳汉 |
[16:19] | All right, look. I get it, I do. | 听着 我懂 我理解 |
[16:21] | All right? I do. | 好的 我懂 |
[16:22] | It’s just you do not know this guy like I do. | 只是你不像我这么了解这人 |
[16:24] | I know that you guys go way back. | 我知道你们交情很深 |
[16:26] | He’s put in good work for you. You’re friends. | 他为你干了很多活 你们是朋友 |
[16:27] | But this guy is a mess, Adam. He’s a storm of bad news. | 但这家伙一团糟 亚当 他就是坏消息 |
[16:33] | Just got a call about another double play. | 又接到一个双尸案 |
[16:35] | Looks like it’s connected to Monahan. | 看起来跟莫纳汉有关 |
[16:46] | Have Trudy keep an eye on that guy. | 让特鲁迪盯着那家伙 |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:54] | What’s the story? | 什么情况 |
[16:55] | Unfortunately, it’s a familiar one. | 很不幸 还是老生常谈 |
[16:58] | DOA is Ramon Santiago. He’s 25. | 死者是雷蒙·圣地亚哥 25岁 |
[17:01] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[17:02] | Hispanic, documented gang banger, crystal meth dealer? | 西班牙裔 记录在案的帮派成员 冰毒贩子 |
[17:05] | Yes, sir. Shot and killed by automatic rifle fire | 对 被自动步枪枪杀 |
[17:08] | from a vehicle that rolled up on him. | 是那边开过来的车 |
[17:09] | Shell casings are .223s. Green tips. | 口径0.223弹壳 绿色弹头 |
[17:11] | Same rounds that killed the Becerra Brothers. | 和杀死贝塞拉兄弟的一样 |
[17:14] | – This other victim? – Innocent, this time. | -另一个受害者呢 -这次是无辜的 |
[17:17] | Ramon’s girlfriend. Wendy Garcia, 22. | 雷蒙的女友 温迪·加西亚 |
[17:20] | Has a– had a three-year-old son. | 有 曾经有一个三岁儿子 |
[17:24] | All right, have Ballistics confirm these rounds were fired | 好 让弹道科鉴识这次的子弹 |
[17:27] | from the same weapon used on the Becerra Brothers. | 和上次杀次贝塞拉兄弟的是否一样 |
[17:30] | See if that DOA got any threatening text messages | 看死者是否从同一个一次性手机 |
[17:33] | from the same burner. | 受到过威胁短信 |
[17:34] | I mean, we already know but | 我们已经知道了 但是 |
[17:35] | let’s do the work to connect the two crimes. | 还是费点力气把两者联系起来 |
[17:37] | Body count’s up to four now. | 现在有四具尸体了 |
[17:40] | Monahan’s doing this as loud and public as possible. | 莫纳汉想把这事弄得声势浩大 人尽皆知 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:48] | Boss. | 老大 |
[17:49] | Look, I know Tommy’s a mess. | 听着 我知道汤米一团糟 |
[17:51] | He’s a liar, he’s a cheat, he’s a junkie. | 他骗人 欺诈 还是个毒贩 |
[17:54] | That’s a hell of a sales pitch. | 你这推销是反其道而行之吗 |
[17:55] | He’s also the best CI I ever had | 他也是我最好的线人 |
[17:57] | and I think we can work through this. | 我觉得我们能挺过去 |
[17:59] | At this point, | 眼下 |
[18:00] | I don’t know if we got a lot of choice in the matter. | 我不觉得我们有很多选择 |
[18:01] | We cut him loose now, think we’re dead in the water. | 现在放了他 就是个死胡同了 |
[18:07] | Yeah, well, unfortunately, I think you’re right. | 好吧 很不幸 我觉得你说的对 |
[18:11] | – Let’s get it done. – Yes, sir. | -去办吧 -好的 |
[18:30] | After this thing’s over, we’re gonna get you some help. | 等这案子结束 我们就找人帮你 |
[18:33] | Just worry about getting me my money. | 先考虑把我的钱给我吧 |
[18:36] | You’re sick, Tommy. No way to live. | 你病了 汤米 没有生计 |
[18:40] | Yeah? Well, maybe. | 是吗 或许吧 |
[18:42] | There’s a chance I get better. | 我有可能好起来 |
[18:45] | And however that turns out, | 无论结果如何 |
[18:46] | you’ll still be an unattractive, Irish prick from Canaryville. | 你还是那个来自卡纳里维尔的爱尔兰丑小子 |
[18:49] | Tommy’s got enough strength to talk smack. | 汤米还有力气耍嘴皮子 |
[18:51] | I’d say that’s something. | 看来还可以 |
[18:52] | He’s gonna need more than that. | 他需要的远不只是耍嘴皮子 |
[18:54] | All right, so we were thinking, | 好了 所以我们的想法是 |
[18:55] | you know, two pounds to start. | 先来两磅 |
[18:58] | You get that done? | 你能搞定吗 |
[18:59] | That’s what I do. Generate business. | 这就是我擅长的 拓展业务 |
[19:03] | Price’ll be 20 per. | 价格是每磅20 |
[19:06] | 20? Damn. I mean, that’s pretty steep, man. | 20 天呐 这可不便宜啊 |
[19:08] | With Monahan, I’d encourage you not think of it as a negotiation. | 和莫纳汉做生意 我劝你别想着讨价还价 |
[19:13] | Look, if I can get this thing set up, you gotta understand. | 听着 如果我能帮你们牵线搭桥 你们得知道 |
[19:15] | – If you’re five minutes late with this guy, he walks. – All right. | -如果你们迟到五分钟 他走人 -好 |
[19:17] | You try to change the location on him, he walks. | 你们想改变交易地点 他走人 |
[19:19] | Who’s he, the chosen one? We gotta kiss his ring, too? | 他谁啊 天选之子吗 我们还要亲他的戒指吗 |
[19:21] | Pull the plug, you don’t like it. | 如果你不喜欢就拉倒 |
[19:22] | – What’s his problem? – Ah, he’s having a rough day. | -他什么毛病 -他今天过得不好 |
[19:25] | Don’t worry about him. | 别管他 |
[19:26] | My brokerage fee is 10%. | 我的中介费是一成 |
[19:28] | Okay, so then we split that with Monahan? | 好的 中介费我们和莫纳汉五五分吗 |
[19:30] | No. No, that’s all on you. | 不不 全是你们出 |
[19:33] | Just pay the man so we can get the hell out of here, man. | 给他钱 我们赶紧走人 老兄 |
[19:37] | All right, Logan, look. | 好吧 罗根 听着 |
[19:38] | First time out, you need it up front? | 第一回做生意 你需要我们先交钱吗 |
[19:41] | We can do it up front. | 我们可以先交钱 |
[19:42] | – Are you dry? – I’m good, bro. | -你在戒毒吗 -我没事 |
[19:44] | Just step off me, man. | 离我远点 老兄 |
[19:47] | Here, knock yourself out. | 给 爽一把 |
[19:53] | Knock yourself out. | 爽一把 |
[19:56] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[20:01] | I’m good, man. Not here to get high. | 我没事 老兄 不能在这磕嗨 |
[20:02] | Let’s just finish this, all right? | 把事儿办了 行吗 |
[20:05] | – You’re dry, Tommy. – Logan. | -你在戒毒 汤米 -罗根 |
[20:09] | Leave him alone. Let’s get this done. | 别管他 我们把生意做完 |
[20:13] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[20:15] | Why don’t you smoke up, too, Mike? | 不如你也吸两口 迈克 |
[20:17] | I sell it. I don’t smoke it. | 我只卖不吸 |
[20:20] | I said smoke up, Mike. | 我说了让你吸两口 迈克 |
[20:25] | He’s made. Let’s go get him. | 他暴露了 我们去救他 |
[20:28] | He wants to let it play, so we let it play. | 他想继续 我们继续等 |
[20:30] | What are you doing? I mean, come on. | 你在干什么 别这样啊 |
[20:35] | We all stand to make a hell of a lot of money here. | 我们都可以赚一大笔钱 |
[20:36] | – What are you doing? – Yeah, that’s the idea, yeah. | -你在干什么 -对 是这么计划的 |
[20:40] | And you’re gonna pull a piece on me? | 你要拿枪指着我吗 |
[20:41] | I gotta protect myself. | 我得保护自己 |
[20:42] | There’s a lot of sketchy people in this business. | 这行业有很多鬼鬼祟祟的人 |
[20:46] | You’re starting to make me nervous. | 你让我紧张了 |
[20:48] | You’re making a very big mistake, Logan. | 你在犯大错 罗根 |
[20:50] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[20:53] | Go! | 上 |
[21:05] | Stop fighting, Logan. Stop fighting, man. | 别挣扎了 罗根 别挣扎了 |
[21:08] | Stop! | 停下 |
[21:09] | Chicago PD! Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 芝加哥警署 |
[21:15] | What else you got? | 还有什么 |
[21:16] | There’s crystal in his place back there. | 他家那还有冰毒 |
[21:21] | We should get him checked on, make sure he’s okay. | 我们应该带他去检查下 确保他没事 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:29] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. | -你想见我 -对 |
[21:33] | What the hell happened out there? | 到底怎么了 |
[21:34] | Tommy was a mess. It went south. | 汤米一团糟 交易没成功 |
[21:37] | No kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[21:39] | I had to arrest the broker, so I got him in the box. | 我不得不逮捕那个中间人 我把人关起来了 |
[21:41] | I’m thinking we flip him, we can get to Monahan that way. | 我想着策反他 就能抓住莫纳汉了 |
[21:44] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[21:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:52] | I got a call from an old buddy of mine, | 我收到一个老朋友的电话 |
[21:54] | that sergeant in the 13th. | 13分局的警长 |
[21:58] | You happen to recall seeing some crummy liquor store | 你还记得发生那一切的时候看见过 |
[22:01] | where all this went down? | 一家破破烂烂的卖酒店吗 |
[22:02] | I mean, we parked right outside of one. | 我们就停在一家卖酒店外面 |
[22:05] | Well, turns out the owner of that store’s got a camera in the alley. | 店主在商店旁边的小巷里装了监控 |
[22:08] | Says he’s got you on film. | 说录到了你 |
[22:12] | “Police brutality” are the words being tossed around. | “警察暴力执法”这词现在太流行了 |
[22:15] | You gotta be kidding me. I pinned the guy’s carotid. | 你逗我呢 我就掐了他的颈动脉 |
[22:17] | I’d do the exact same thing next time. | 下次我还会这么做 |
[22:20] | Boss, I know the new rules. | 老大 我知道这些新规矩 |
[22:21] | I know the limitations when we’re out there. | 我知道我们在外执勤时所受的限制 |
[22:23] | But if I say that my life was in danger, which it was, | 但如果我说我的生命受到威胁 也的确是 |
[22:25] | I mean, we’re good. | 我相信你 |
[22:26] | I’m telling you, boss, no. This was a violent situation. | 我告诉你 老大 不 那是个暴力现场 |
[22:29] | – Adam. – I didn’t do anything wrong. | -亚当 -我没做错什么 |
[22:30] | I know you didn’t do anything wrong. | 我知道你没做错什么 |
[22:34] | That’s just not the math anymore, you understand? | 但现在事情不是那么简单了 你懂吗 |
[22:38] | Bro, in this new world order, | 在这个新的社会秩序下 |
[22:42] | what matters is that some jerk is shopping around | 重要的是有渣滓在到处宣传 |
[22:45] | the perception that you did something wrong. | 说你做了错事 |
[22:51] | That alone is enough to ruin your career, | 就这一点 足以毁了你的事业 |
[22:55] | you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[23:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:14] | How’s the throat? Mine’s a little sore. | 你喉咙怎么样了 我的有点干 |
[23:17] | We got you dead to rights here, Logan. | 这案子你逃不了了 罗根 |
[23:19] | Calculated drug conspiracy. That’s a Class X felony. | 蓄意贩毒 那是X级重罪 |
[23:21] | You’re looking at six to 30. | 能判6到30年 |
[23:24] | That’s a long time. | 真是漫长 |
[23:25] | We’re not actually finished. | 我还没说完 |
[23:26] | You already got a felony on your record, | 你已经有个重罪案底了 |
[23:28] | so mandatory extension under sentencing guidelines, | 所以根据判刑法规 还需要加刑 |
[23:31] | you’re looking at, I don’t know, | 这样就是 我说不好 |
[23:32] | let’s be generous–50 years? | 说的宽松点 大概50年 |
[23:33] | I ain’t flipping on Keith Monahan. | 我不会出卖基思·莫纳汉 |
[23:35] | That’s a death sentence. I’d rather be in the joint. | 那是死刑 我宁愿坐牢 |
[23:38] | Three squares a day, | 一日三餐 |
[23:40] | couple special friends in the shower. | 洗澡时交几个朋友 |
[23:41] | I didn’t ask about your sex life | 我没问你的性生活 |
[23:43] | and I didn’t ask you to flip. | 我也没让你做叛徒 |
[23:46] | So what do you want? | 那你要什么 |
[23:48] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[23:54] | Give me the password, | 告诉我密码 |
[23:55] | tell me where you meet Monahan when you do business, | 告诉我你和莫纳汉做生意时在哪见面 |
[23:57] | and I will get you a good deal. | 我就帮你谈个好条件 |
[23:58] | I pulled a piece on a cop. Game over. | 我用枪指着警察了 游戏结束 |
[24:02] | I know. You pulled a piece on this cop. | 我知道 你用枪指着的人是我 |
[24:06] | Well, maybe I don’t remember it that way. | 或许我记得的不是这样 |
[24:10] | What? | 你说什么 |
[24:12] | Let me worry about the details. | 细节交给我处理 |
[24:15] | Things go well for us, be out of here before you know it. | 如果我们查案顺利 你很快就会出去 |
[24:19] | So. | 那么 |
[24:30] | All right, come on, man. Come on. | 好了 赶紧 赶紧 |
[24:32] | – Adam. – Yeah. | -亚当 -什么事 |
[24:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:35] | Setting up a buy with Monahan posing as Logan Teague | 装成罗根·蒂格和莫纳汉做买卖 |
[24:37] | just like we learned in UC school. | 就像我们在卧底警校学的一样 |
[24:39] | You give Logan a slap on the wrist, | 你让罗根遭点小罪 |
[24:40] | the first thing that he does when he gets out, | 等他出去后 第一件要做的事 |
[24:42] | he pops Tommy. | 就是杀了汤米 |
[24:43] | – No, that’s not gonna happen. – It is gonna happen. | -不 那不会发生 -会的 |
[24:44] | No, look, I’m gonna hold Logan for 24 hours | 不会 听着 我要关罗根24小时 |
[24:46] | then I’ll send him downstate. | 然后送到南部 |
[24:47] | By the time he gets out, he’s looking for Tommy, | 等他出来时 如果他要找汤米 |
[24:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:49] | he’s gonna have to search in nursing homes. | 他就要去疗养院找了 |
[24:50] | You can bend the truth in there, Adam, | 你不能扭曲真相 亚当 |
[24:52] | but I heard you give that man your word. | 但我听到你向那男人承诺了 |
[24:53] | – I don’t– – You promised him something. | -我不 -你向他保证了 |
[24:54] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[24:55] | He pulled a gun on a cop, all right? | 他拿枪指着警察 好吗 |
[24:59] | I mean, like he said. Game over. | 就像他说的 游戏结束 |
[25:05] | Good Lord. | 真见鬼 |
[25:07] | If this too messy for you, look away, please, | 如果你觉得这手段肮脏 那你别看 |
[25:08] | ’cause I will sleep fine tonight. | 因为我晚上能睡得安稳 |
[25:13] | Here we go. | 回复了 |
[25:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:17] | 基思·莫纳汉 卖家谈好了 20每磅 要3磅 下午3点 | |
[25:19] | Game on. 3:00 p.m. | 好戏开始 下午3点 |
[25:21] | And now he’s expecting you and your partner. | 现在他指着你和你搭档过去 |
[25:23] | Yeah, well, that’s what he’s gonna get. | 他也会见到我们 |
[25:24] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[25:25] | Tommy couldn’t make it through that last meeting | 汤米上次的会面都撑不下去 |
[25:26] | – without blowing it up. – I’m gonna check on him. | -差点功亏一篑 -我会去看看他 |
[25:27] | – Adam, listen. – I will make sure he’s okay. | -亚当 听着 -我会确保他没事 |
[25:32] | It’s gonna be fine, I promise. | 一切都会好的 我保证 |
[25:52] | I never seen it so bad, Adam. | 我从没见过情况这么糟 亚当 |
[25:54] | He can’t keep food down; he can’t keep water down. | 他吃不了东西 喝不了水 |
[25:57] | I want him sober, obviously. | 我当然想让他戒毒 |
[25:59] | Things were just getting good for us. | 我们的情况才刚刚好转 |
[26:00] | But I swear to Christ, I’m afraid he’s gonna die | 但我发誓 我怕他还没戒毒 |
[26:02] | before he makes it to the other side. | 就要死了 |
[26:06] | I– | 我 |
[26:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:17] | Tommy, stop. Tommy, stop scratching. | 汤米 别 汤米 别抓了 |
[26:19] | I can’t, Steve. | 我做不到 史蒂夫 |
[26:23] | Whatever your name is supposed to be. | 不管你叫什么名字 |
[26:27] | It’s Mike. | 是迈克 |
[26:29] | Remember. Mike, bike, Mike. | 记得吗 迈克 跟单车押韵 迈克 |
[26:32] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[26:34] | Drug dealer. Suburbs. | 贩毒的 分销郊区 |
[26:38] | Come here. Let’s sit you up. | 过来 坐起来 |
[26:40] | There you go, all right. | 好了 就这样 |
[26:42] | Just, uh, maybe the next time we do this, | 或许下次我们再执行任务 |
[26:46] | you pick a name that matches your personality more. | 你找个更符合你性格的名字 |
[26:50] | Like Elizabeth. | 比如伊丽莎白 |
[26:52] | Or Amanda. | 或阿曼达 |
[26:58] | You sit tight. I’m gonna clean you up. | 你坐好 我给你擦擦 |
[27:02] | Gonna clean you up, all right? | 我帮你擦干净 好吗 |
[27:12] | All right, buddy. Come here, bud. | 好了 哥们 过来 哥们 |
[27:20] | I want you to bite down on this, all right? | 我想让你咬毛巾 好吗 |
[27:21] | Just real slow. Wet your whistle a little. Here. | 慢慢咬 润润嘴 来吧 |
[27:26] | Here you go, man. | 就这样 哥们 |
[27:30] | Yeah. That’s nice. | 好样的 乖 |
[27:37] | God. | 天呐 |
[27:42] | Now, we’re close. | 我们快抓到人了 |
[27:44] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我去不了了 |
[27:48] | – Not like this. – No. | -这样不行 -不 |
[27:54] | There’s only one way to the promised land. | 只有一个方法能到达应许之地 |
[28:00] | You know what that is. | 你知道那是什么 |
[28:03] | No. | 不 |
[28:04] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[28:07] | – No, Tommy. – Yes. | -不行 汤米 -可以 |
[28:09] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -可以 |
[28:12] | Yes. | 可以 |
[28:18] | You said it’s off Pulaski, right? | 你说过是过了普拉斯基街 对吧 |
[28:30] | Yeah, just a… just a little further. | 对 就 再过去点 |
[28:36] | Here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 就这里 对对 |
[28:41] | Here, yeah. Just dump me off right here. | 就这里 对 把我在这放下 |
[28:48] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[28:58] | All right. Go, man. | 好了 去吧 |
[29:08] | No. | 不行 |
[29:09] | Bro, you can’t be serious right now. | 哥们 你不是认真的吧 |
[29:11] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你好受点 |
[29:12] | you can just look at it as payment back | 你就当把欠我的球鞋钱 |
[29:14] | for those sneakers you owe me. | 还给我好了 |
[29:23] | Isn’t gonna make me feel better about this. | 什么都不会让我对这事感觉好些 |
[29:29] | How much you need to make it through the night, | 你需要多少 能让度过今晚 |
[29:30] | turn on that magic? | 化腐朽为神奇 |
[29:32] | Two grams, maybe. 60 a pop. | 大概两克 60一包 |
[29:38] | Good man, good man. | 好的 好的 |
[29:48] | Everything’s gonna be okay, all right? | 一切都会好的 好吗 |
[29:50] | It’s all gonna be worth it in the end. | 最后都会值得的 |
[29:52] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好的 |
[30:17] | Adam and Tommy are on their way. | 亚当和汤米在路上了 |
[30:19] | Everybody listen up. | 大家都听着 |
[30:22] | We surveilled the site, we all know our jobs, | 我们勘察过现场 知道各自的工作 |
[30:26] | but we didn’t pick this spot. | 但不是我们选的这里 |
[30:27] | There’s a lot we don’t know | 有很多我们不知道的事 |
[30:28] | including how much resistance to expect. | 包括对方有多少火力 |
[30:32] | Don’t forget Ruzek’s in there naked. | 别忘了鲁塞克什么也没带 |
[30:33] | He’s got no weapon. | 他没有武器 |
[30:35] | Let’s make sure everyone goes home tonight. | 所以我们确保所有人今晚都能活着回去 |
[30:39] | We got security. | 有守卫 |
[30:42] | Two guys armed to the teeth. | 有两个家伙全副武装 |
[30:49] | Heads up. Coming at us. | 各方注意 有车来了 |
[31:03] | All right, here we go. | 好 好戏开始 |
[31:04] | They’re greeting our party now. | 他们在迎接我们的人 |
[31:12] | – Spread. – Yes, sir. | -手张开 -遵命 |
[31:14] | That’s a hell of a tricked-out piece, man. | 这家伙可真是功能齐全啊 |
[31:16] | Folding stock, little muzzle suppressor. | 折叠式枪托 消音器 |
[31:18] | What, it can cook you breakfast, too? | 怎么 还能帮你做早饭吗 |
[31:19] | What’s that thing spit? | 它用什么子弹 |
[31:21] | Green tip .223s, bro. | 绿色弹头 口径0.223 |
[31:24] | You get the street mod, make it a chopper? | 你是街上买来 自己改装的吗 |
[31:26] | No need. Came with a selector. | 不需要 来的时候就是精装版 |
[31:29] | – Fully auto, then go home. – Amen to that. | -全自动 直接开干 -好家伙 |
[31:36] | – .223s. Green tip, fully auto. – Probably the murder weapon. | -口径0.223 绿色弹头 全自动 -可能是凶器 |
[31:56] | Count it. | 数吧 |
[32:04] | We got a positive on Monahan. | 我们看到莫纳汉了 |
[32:08] | I don’t mean to give the impression | 我不想让人觉得 |
[32:09] | that I need to be friends, ’cause I don’t. | 我想交朋友 因为我不想 |
[32:12] | Fair enough. | 说的有理 |
[32:14] | But I am in the midst of a… | 但我确实需要 |
[32:17] | significant business expansion. | 拓展业务 |
[32:19] | – Looking to move product. – All right. | -想找分销的人 -好的 |
[32:22] | Not looking to create competition for myself. | 而不是给自己制造敌人 |
[32:25] | Logan said you two plan to distribute in the suburbs. | 罗根说你俩打算去郊区分销 |
[32:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:29] | Tell me more about that. | 跟我详细说说 |
[32:32] | Yeah, man. We’re an open book. | 好啊 我们没什么可藏着 |
[32:35] | You know, tell us what you wanna know. | 你想知道什么 |
[32:36] | – We’ll answer any questions you– – You ever see those birds | -我们都告诉你 -你见过那些 |
[32:38] | that sit on top of them water buffalos? | 站在水牛身上的小鸟吗 |
[32:41] | White suckers. Know the ones? | 白色的小鸟 知道吗 |
[32:45] | I used to think, | 我以前想 |
[32:46] | “What are you doing on top of that buffalo, birdy?” | “你站在水牛身上干什么呢 小鸟” |
[32:50] | Turns out he’s having a snack. Yeah. | 结果人家是在吃东西呢 没错 |
[32:52] | It’s true. I saw it on TV. | 是真的 我在电视上看到的 |
[32:54] | Yeah, the bird eats the ticks that make the buffalo sick. | 对 鸟吃掉让水牛生病的跳蚤 |
[32:58] | It’s a win-win for everyone. | 这是双赢 |
[33:00] | Buffalo gets a clean bill of health, | 水牛健健康康 |
[33:02] | bird gets to have a feast. | 小鸟吃得酣畅 |
[33:07] | Is Tommy geeking out? | 汤米在发神经吗 |
[33:10] | He is. | 是的 |
[33:14] | So am I the buffalo? Am I the bird? | 那我是水牛吗 还是鸟 |
[33:17] | You’re… | 你是 |
[33:20] | whoever, man. | 随便什么 老兄 |
[33:21] | Dealer’s choice. | 庄家[贩毒]选 |
[33:23] | Eh? See what I did there? | 你瞧 我刚玩了个双关 |
[33:25] | But point is we ain’t competitors. | 但重点是 我们不是对手 |
[33:28] | We’d be fools, all right? | 那样就太傻了 对吧 |
[33:30] | We want to be partners. | 我们想成为搭档 |
[33:34] | What does that look like to you? | 你觉得搭档是什么 |
[33:37] | – Trust. – Trust. | -信任 -信任 |
[33:39] | – Trust. – Trust. | -信任 -信任 |
[33:42] | Right? | 对吧 |
[33:43] | So I’m gonna tell you what our secret sauce is. | 所以我会告诉你我们的秘密调料是什么 |
[33:46] | We’re gonna take your product, mix it with X, make super X. | 我们要把你的产品 掺入摇头丸 变成超级摇头丸 |
[33:49] | Kids love it. | 孩子都喜欢 |
[33:50] | That’s why we’re hitting up the suburbs. | 所以我们瞄准了郊区 |
[33:52] | For the colleges. | 卖给大学生 |
[33:53] | Prairie, Wheaton, State. | 草原学院 惠顿学院 州大学 |
[33:54] | I got ins all over the place. What do you think’s up there? | 我在那些地方都有人 你觉得那里怎么样 |
[33:56] | Listen to that kid. | 听听那孩子说的 |
[33:58] | So bunch of kids, | 一堆孩子 |
[34:00] | bored, with a buttload of money, | 无聊至极 手里又有钱 |
[34:03] | just waiting. | 等人去救他们 |
[34:05] | Waiting for us. | 等着我们 |
[34:11] | – Super ecstasy? – Yeah. | -超级摇头丸 -对 |
[34:16] | Yeah, he came up with it. | 对 是他想出来的 |
[34:18] | Yeah, this guy’s funny. | 这家伙真搞笑 |
[34:31] | Let’s keep it simple. | 我们弄简单点 |
[34:35] | We do this deal today. | 今天做成买卖 |
[34:38] | Let’s let this sit for a minute, simmer. | 然后等几天 沉淀一下 |
[34:42] | All right. | 好 |
[34:44] | Positive. I repeat, we have a positive. | 能瞄准 重复 我能瞄准 |
[34:47] | Move, move. | 上 上 |
[34:57] | What do you say? Meet back here in a week? | 你怎么说 一周后我们在这见面 |
[34:59] | We explore all this other stuff together? | 一起探索下其他东西 |
[35:01] | – Done. – Yeah, hell yeah, man. | -没问题 -棒极了 |
[35:03] | We’ll be here. | 我们会来的 |
[35:05] | You’re good, you’re good. | 你没事 你没事 |
[35:10] | What the hell’s going on? What the hell is this? | 怎么回事 什么情况 |
[35:17] | Get out of here, Tommy. | 离开这里 汤米 |
[35:18] | Go now. Go. | 快走 快走 |
[35:23] | Talk to me, Burgess! | 跟我说话 伯吉斯 |
[35:25] | – Good, Burgess? – I’m good, I’m good! | -你还好吗 伯吉斯 -我没事 没事 |
[35:27] | 5021 George. Shots fired. | 5021G 发生交火 |
[35:29] | Be advised, unarmed UC in the middle of it. | 请注意 有未武装的卧底警察在里面 |
[35:31] | – I don’t have a shot. – Copy that. | -我无法瞄准 -收到 |
[35:33] | Cover me, cover me! | 掩护我 掩护我 |
[35:47] | – Hey! – Chicago PD! | -喂 -芝加哥警署 |
[35:49] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[35:51] | Hands behind your head. | 手放到头后面 |
[35:53] | I got this–you guys go. I’ll wait for patrol. | 我来吧 你们走 我等巡警 |
[36:20] | Police, stop! | 警察 站住 |
[36:22] | Chicago PD! Turn around! | 芝加哥警署 转过身 |
[36:23] | Turn around, Monahan! Stop moving! | 转身 莫纳汉 别逃了 |
[36:34] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[36:36] | Yeah, I don’t think I will. | 我觉得不可能 |
[36:37] | Put the gun down, Monahan. | 把枪放下 莫纳汉 |
[36:40] | This thing’s over. There’s nowhere to go. | 你完蛋了 无处可逃了 |
[36:41] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[36:43] | Is it over? | 完了吗 |
[36:50] | Monahan, you don’t stop pointing that gun at my friend, | 莫纳汉 你如果再继续拿枪指着我朋友 |
[36:53] | I swear to God, I will drop you! | 我发誓 我会开枪打死你 |
[36:55] | Put it down! | 放下枪 |
[36:56] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[36:57] | You ain’t gonna shoot me. | 你不会打我 |
[36:58] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[37:07] | Put it– | 放下 |
[37:10] | God! | 天呐 |
[37:14] | Ruz, Ruz. | 鲁塞 鲁塞 |
[37:17] | Tommy, Tommy. | 汤米 汤米 |
[37:20] | Listen, man. I need you to take your hands, | 听着 我需要你把手 |
[37:22] | I need you to put ’em right there, okay? | 紧紧地按在这里 好吗 |
[37:23] | – Hold down, all right? – Sure… | -按住了 好吗 -好 |
[37:25] | – We’ll get you all covered up. – Tommy! | -我们会送你去医院 -汤米 |
[37:26] | Sarge, we found him at the east end! | 警长 他在东边 |
[37:28] | Shots fired, offender down! Ruz is okay! | 有交火 嫌犯死了 鲁塞没事 |
[37:30] | All right? Just keep your eyes open. | 好吗 把眼睛睁开 |
[37:31] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – Copy that. | -抱歉 抱歉 -收到 |
[37:33] | Stop saying, “I’m sorry.” | 别再说”抱歉”了 |
[37:34] | You did good. Not your fault. | 你做得很好 不是你的错 |
[37:36] | There you go, there you go. | 好了 好了 |
[37:38] | I got him. | 我来吧 |
[37:38] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[37:40] | I need you to keep your eyes open, eh? | 你要把眼睛睁开 好吗 |
[37:42] | I need you to keep talking to me, all right? | 我需要你一直跟我说话 好吗 |
[37:44] | Hey, keep your eyes open. | 眼睛睁开 |
[37:45] | 5021 David, we got a man down, GSW to the chest. | 5021D 有人受伤 胸口枪伤 |
[37:47] | You gotta keep your eyes open | 你得把眼睛睁开 |
[37:48] | for Isabel and your family, right? | 为了伊莎贝尔和你家人 好吗 |
[37:49] | You gotta go home to ’em now, | 你得回到他们身边 |
[37:50] | enjoy the fruits of your labor. | 享受你劳动的果实 |
[37:52] | Yeah? Tommy. | 好吗 汤米 |
[37:54] | Hey, what’s– hey, what’s my undercover name? | 我的 我的卧底名字叫什么 |
[37:58] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[38:00] | Yeah, that’s right. Elizabeth it is. | 没错 就是伊丽莎白 |
[38:03] | You keep those eyes open. | 你把眼睛睁开 |
[38:06] | You did good, bro. You did good. | 你干得很好 哥们 干得很好 |
[38:09] | You stay with me, Tommy. Tommy, you stay with me. | 你坚持住 汤米 汤米 坚持住 |
[38:45] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[38:51] | Hesitated. | 犹豫了 |
[38:55] | I just had all these voices in my head. | 我头脑里有好多声音 |
[38:56] | You know, rules and… | 规则和 |
[38:58] | not right or wrong, the perception of right or wrong, | 不是客观的对错 而是别人眼中的对错 |
[39:00] | and all that crap and I don’t have my piece. | 那些乱七八糟的 让我失了判断 |
[39:02] | Carrying a rifle that’s used to murder four people. | 拿着一把杀了四个人的步枪 |
[39:05] | This guy’s not pointing the gun at me, | 这家伙不是拿枪指着我 |
[39:07] | he’s pointing a gun at Tommy. | 而是指着汤米 |
[39:09] | And so what the hell do I know? | 那我又知道什么呢 |
[39:11] | What do I know? | 我知道什么 |
[39:14] | Can’t trust my instincts anymore. | 我再也不能相信我的本能了 |
[39:18] | And I think I had a lawful shoot out there. | 我觉得我那一枪开得很合法 |
[39:21] | – You did. – I know. | -没错 -我知道 |
[39:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:29] | Yet I hesitated and I… | 但我却犹豫了 而且 |
[39:33] | didn’t pull the trigger until after he shot my friend. | 直到他枪击了我朋友 我才开枪 |
[39:46] | Look, Adam. | 听着 亚当 |
[39:50] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[39:55] | I mean, we’re running point on a whole new thing here. | 我们在面对一系列新的规矩 |
[40:02] | You’re taking all these new rules they’re writing in here, | 你要把他们在这里写的规矩 |
[40:04] | taking them into the chaos out there. | 带到外面混乱的世界去执行 |
[40:08] | It’s not gonna be easy. | 这一点不容易 |
[40:13] | Not when you got, what, half a second to decide | 尤其是当你只有半秒钟决定 |
[40:16] | whether to take one guy’s life in order to save another? | 该开枪打死这个人 救那个人的情况下 |
[40:23] | Tell you one thing, right… | 但我告诉你 正义 |
[40:27] | I mean, right is still right, Adam. | 正义依旧是正义 亚当 |
[40:38] | I think we’re all gonna be | 我想我们只能 |
[40:40] | groping around in the dark for a while. | 在黑暗中摸索一阵了 |
[40:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:48] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[40:49] | Least we’ll be doing it together, man. | 至少我们能一起摸索 |