时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Oh, I can’t believe you eat that crap. | 你居然吃这种垃圾 |
[00:09] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[00:09] | It’s not like there’s a lot of options around. | 再说附近也没什么可选的 |
[00:12] | You know you got a little… | 你嘴上粘了点… |
[00:14] | Do not. | 不许动手 |
[00:17] | Jay, | 杰 |
[00:18] | it’s legit been six hours now. | 都已经整整六个小时了 |
[00:20] | How reliable is this CI of yours? | 你的线人有多可靠啊 |
[00:22] | Very. he said this is gonna happen, | 非常可靠 他说了会发生 |
[00:24] | it’s gonna happen. | 就一定会发生 |
[00:26] | All right. If you say so. | 好吧 就信你的吧 |
[00:28] | Look–I know this sucks, | 我知道这样很讨厌 |
[00:29] | but we’ve had 34 heroin ODs | 但上一周在南区 |
[00:31] | in the past week on the South Side. | 就出现34起吸毒过量的案件 |
[00:33] | I’m guessing 30 of those can be tied to Dante’s crew. | 我猜其中30起都和但丁的手下有关 |
[00:37] | There. | 那边 |
[00:41] | Got a dark Impala. | 有辆深色雪佛兰黑斑羚 |
[00:44] | And we got Texas plates. | 是得克萨斯州车牌 |
[00:46] | All right. We got eyes. | 好 我们看到了 |
[00:50] | All right. This must be it. | 一定是它 |
[00:51] | My CI said one of Dante’s guys is gonna park a car | 我的线人说但丁的一个手下会将车停到 |
[00:54] | on Calumet and 87th. | 盖莱默街和87街的交叉口 |
[00:55] | He’s gonna walk away. | 他会走开 |
[00:56] | Then another associate is gonna pick up the car. | 另一个人会接手 |
[00:58] | He’s gonna drive off. | 他会把车开走 |
[01:06] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你看见我看见的情况了吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah, we got a guy out here videotaping the driver. | 嗯 一个人在拍司机的视频 |
[01:25] | Is this our guy? | 是我们要抓的人吗 |
[01:26] | It’s gotta be. | 应该是 |
[01:28] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[01:30] | All right. Move out. | 好 出动 |
[01:59] | All right. Let’s take him. | 我们把他拿下吧 |
[02:00] | Burgess, you hold down the front. | 伯吉斯 你守住前面 |
[02:01] | The rest of us will go around back. | 其他的人 我们绕到后面去 |
[02:14] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[02:15] | Go. | 上 |
[02:26] | Chicago PD. Do not move. | 芝加哥警署 不许动 |
[02:27] | Turn back around. Turn back around. | 转回去 转回去 |
[02:29] | Put your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[02:30] | Relax–look-I know what it looks like. | 别紧张 我明白这看上去像什么 |
[02:31] | – Anybody else inside? – No, it’s only me. | -里面还有人吗 -没有 只有我自己 |
[02:34] | But I’m trying to tell you it’s not what you think. | 但我想告诉你们 这不是你们想的那样 |
[02:36] | I’d say it’s exactly what we think. | 这和我们想的一模一样 |
[02:37] | It’s heroin. | 是海洛因 |
[02:39] | You’re not getting it. I’m working a case. | 你们不明白 我在办一个案子 |
[02:41] | It’s a murder case. | 是起凶杀案 |
[02:42] | Victim’s name is Sean Wade. | 受害人叫肖恩·韦德 |
[02:45] | Check with Area Four Homicide. | 去问一下四区凶案组 |
[02:46] | Are you saying you’re a cop? | 你说你是警察吗 |
[02:48] | No. | 不 |
[02:49] | I’m saying I’m Sean’s father. | 我是说我是肖恩的爸爸 |
[02:51] | I’m just trying to find out who killed my son. | 我只是在查谁杀了我儿子 |
[03:03] | My son was shot and killed | 7月5日我儿子在85街和 |
[03:05] | at the corner of 85th and Wabash on July 5th. | 沃巴什街的交叉口被枪杀了 |
[03:09] | He was 17. | 他才17岁 |
[03:10] | And nothing’s been done about it. | 而到现在什么进展都没有 |
[03:12] | That’s a rough neighborhood. Do you live over there? | 那一带很不太平 你们住在那吗 |
[03:14] | No. | 不 |
[03:15] | We live in Calumet Heights. | 我们住在卡鲁梅特高地 |
[03:17] | And I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[03:18] | My son wasn’t in any gang. He was a good kid. | 我儿子不混任何黑帮 他是个好孩子 |
[03:21] | Okay. Is that what the police think too? | 好 警察也是这么看的吗 |
[03:24] | The police? | 警察 |
[03:25] | The police don’t think anything. | 警察什么看法也没有 |
[03:27] | They never did a damn thing about it. | 他们屁都没干 |
[03:29] | Okay, I doubt that. Come on. | 我表示怀疑 行了 |
[03:30] | No, no, no. Don’t tell me. | 不 用不着你跟我说 |
[03:32] | Black kid lying dead in the street. | 黑人孩子横尸街头 |
[03:33] | Step over him. Move on. | 迈过去 该干嘛干嘛 |
[03:36] | All the same to them. | 对他们都一样 |
[03:37] | I understand that’s how you feel. | 我理解你是这样感觉的 |
[03:39] | But right now, I’m having a hard time | 但现在 我很难把你儿子被杀 |
[03:40] | connecting your son being killed | 与你为但丁·拉沙德 |
[03:42] | to you running dope for Dante Rashard | 运送毒品有什么联系 |
[03:44] | who’s the biggest heroin dealer on the South Side. | 他可是南区最大的海洛因贩子 |
[03:46] | Man, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我想跟你说的就是这个 |
[03:47] | I’m just playing along with these gangbangers | 我是假装加入这些黑帮 |
[03:49] | so I can find out who murdered Sean. | 好找出是谁杀死了肖恩 |
[03:53] | How do you even know | 你怎么会知道 |
[03:54] | that someone in that gang killed your son? | 是那个黑帮的人杀了你儿子呢 |
[03:57] | Because I did what the police didn’t. | 因为我做了警察没做的事 |
[03:59] | I investigated. | 我调查了 |
[04:01] | I looked into the murder myself. | 我自己调查了凶案 |
[04:03] | And everyone I talked to in that neighborhood | 而那一带我问过话的所有人都说 |
[04:05] | said the Prophets were responsible. | 是先知帮的人干的 |
[04:08] | You need more than that. That’s not a lot to go on. | 你得有更多的证据 光凭这点不行 |
[04:10] | Two people saw a silver car racing down Wabash | 就在肖恩刚刚被杀后 两个人看见 |
[04:13] | right after Sean got shot. | 一辆银色轿车沿沃巴什街飞驰而去 |
[04:15] | So that’s what I’m looking for. | 我要找的就是那个 |
[04:16] | A silver car. | 一辆银色轿车 |
[04:18] | Now if I get in deep enough with these Prophets, | 如果我打入先知帮足够深 |
[04:20] | I’ma find out who drives that car, | 我会找出是谁开的那辆车 |
[04:22] | and when I do, | 一旦我知道了 |
[04:23] | I’ma know that’s the son of a bitch who killed Sean. | 我就会知道是哪个孙子杀了肖恩 |
[04:27] | How did you even start working with these guys? | 你是怎么开始给这些人干活的 |
[04:31] | I heard about this young brother named K-Mac. | 我听说有个小兄弟叫K-迈克 |
[04:34] | Found out he rolls with the Prophets, | 发现他和先知帮混 |
[04:36] | moves a lot of dope. | 运输大量的毒品 |
[04:37] | So I found out how to meet him. | 于是我问出怎么和他会面 |
[04:40] | Told him I knew how to drive gas tanks, build traps… | 我说我会汽油车 在车里装暗格 |
[04:43] | a week later, he calls, asks for my help. | 一周以后 他打来电话 找我帮忙 |
[04:48] | So you’re really doing all this | 所以你做这些事 |
[04:49] | just to find your son’s killer? | 真的只为找出杀死你儿子的凶手 |
[04:53] | He was my son, | 他是我儿子 |
[04:55] | my flesh and blood. | 我的亲身骨肉 |
[04:58] | And some punk shot him | 有个混蛋向他开枪 |
[05:00] | and left him to die in the street like an animal. | 让他横尸街头 就像个动物一样 |
[05:04] | So yeah. | 没错 |
[05:06] | I’ma do whatever I have to do to find the killer. | 我会不惜一切代价找出凶手 |
[05:13] | My son still talks to me | 我儿子仍然和我讲话 |
[05:15] | every night. | 每天晚上 |
[05:17] | Shows up at my bedside. | 出现在我的床边 |
[05:20] | Just stands there, | 就站在那里 |
[05:22] | all soaking wet like the day he died. | 全身湿透 和他死的那天一样 |
[05:25] | Says, “Don’t let me die in vain, Pop. | 说”别让我白白死去 爸 |
[05:29] | Don’t let me die in vain.” | 别让我白白死去” |
[05:36] | And I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[05:46] | You buy this? | 你相信吗 |
[05:48] | Sounds credible to me. | 我觉得听着可信 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:53] | So let’s dig into his story. | 我们去查查他的说法 |
[05:54] | If it’s legit, we use him to take down Dante. | 如果可靠 我们就利用他拿下但丁 |
[06:06] | Look who’s slumming. | 看看是谁屈尊拜访贫民窟 |
[06:07] | How you doing, buddy? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[06:08] | Hailey Upton–Gil Durham. | 海莉·厄普顿 吉尔·德拉姆 |
[06:10] | Soon-to-be Sergeant Durham, if my intel serves me. | 很快就是德拉姆警长了 如果情报可靠的话 |
[06:12] | – Congratulations. – Thank you very much. | -恭喜 -非常感谢 |
[06:14] | Look, we’d love to stay and stroke your ego, | 听着 我们很愿意留下来奉承你 |
[06:16] | but we have actual jobs. | 但我们还有工作要做 |
[06:17] | Ouch. Here you go. | 对了 给你们 |
[06:19] | Sean Wade. | 肖恩·韦德 |
[06:20] | What can you tell us about the case? | 关于这个案子你知道些什么 |
[06:22] | Not much. | 不多 |
[06:23] | Kid’s been in the gang database since he was 14. | 这孩子14岁起就在帮派数据库里了 |
[06:26] | Took three to the chest from a 9-millimeter. | 胸部中了三枪 9毫米口径 |
[06:29] | Most likely gang dispute that escalated. | 很可能是帮派纠纷升级了 |
[06:31] | Is this all you got? | 只有这些吗 |
[06:32] | You got one witness statement in here? | 这里面只有一位目击者的口供 |
[06:34] | We were lucky to get that. | 有这些就不错了 |
[06:35] | You know how it is. | 你知道我们有多忙 |
[06:37] | We were barely on the scene, another call came in. | 我们刚赶到现场 就接到另一个电话 |
[06:39] | Had seven murders that weekend. | 那个周末有七宗谋杀案 |
[06:41] | Yeah. Totally get it. | 嗯 完全明白 |
[06:42] | Well, I’m not sure if the victim’s father gets it. | 但我不确定受害者的父亲是否明白 |
[06:45] | So he’s pulled Intelligence into this now. | 所以他现在让情报组介入了 |
[06:48] | How’d he manage that? | 他怎么做到的 |
[06:49] | We crossed paths on a drug case. | 我们查一宗毒品案时遇到的 |
[06:50] | He told us that he’s dropping gas tanks | 他告诉我们他在帮先知黑帮 |
[06:52] | for the Gangster Prophets | 卸油箱里的货 |
[06:53] | as a way to find the guy that killed his kid. | 为了找到杀害他儿子的凶手 |
[06:55] | We’re just trying to vet his story, | 我们只是想查查他的说法 |
[06:56] | see if he’s credible. | 是否可信 |
[06:57] | He says he come to you with some evidence. | 他说他带着证据来找你 |
[06:58] | I wouldn’t exactly call it evidence. | 我觉得那不算证据 |
[07:00] | He called me 30 times about some car. | 他因为某辆车的事给我打了30通电话 |
[07:03] | That’s what he does. | 他就是这样 |
[07:04] | He walks the streets all night looking for a silver car. | 他整晚在街上找一辆银色的车 |
[07:07] | Yeah, man. He seems really determined. | 对 哥们 他真的很执着 |
[07:09] | I can’t say that I blame him. | 这也不能怪他 |
[07:11] | I feel bad for the man. | 我为他感到难过 |
[07:12] | But we did what we could– | 但我们已经尽力了 |
[07:13] | exhausted all credible leads. | 所有可靠的线索都查过了 |
[07:16] | All right. Thanks, Gil. | 好 谢谢 吉尔 |
[07:22] | How you doing, Latrell? I’m Sergeant Voight. | 你好吗 拉特雷尔 我是博伊特警长 |
[07:24] | I want you to know we looked into your son’s case | 我想告诉你我们已经去凶案组 |
[07:26] | over at Homicide. | 查过你儿子的案子了 |
[07:30] | So you believe me? | 所以你们相信我了 |
[07:32] | You’re gonna help? | 你们会帮我吗 |
[07:33] | Well, I believe your son was killed, | 我相信你儿子被杀了 |
[07:35] | and you’re trying to figure out who did the murder. | 而且你想查出是谁杀的 |
[07:37] | Yeah. I believe that. | 对 这点我信 |
[07:40] | Latrell, the fact is… | 拉特雷尔 事实是 |
[07:42] | you committed a crime, a felony. | 你犯罪了 而且是重罪 |
[07:48] | Wait. I ain’t no drug dealer. | 等等 我不是毒贩 |
[07:50] | Yeah, but we caught you unloading ten kilos of heroin. | 对 但我们抓到你卸了10公斤海洛因 |
[07:53] | That’s class X weight. That’s 10 to 15 years. | 这数量可是X级重罪 要判10到15年 |
[07:55] | Good news is you don’t have to do a day. | 好消息是你一天牢都不用坐 |
[08:00] | What’s he talking about? | 他什么意思 |
[08:03] | We want you to work with us as a cooperating defendant. | 我们想让你作为被告跟我们合作 |
[08:07] | – A defendant? – Yeah. | -被告 -对 |
[08:09] | You help us take down Dante Rashard’s heroin operation, | 你帮我们拿下但丁·拉沙德的贩卖海洛因案 |
[08:12] | we’ll wipe your record clean. | 我们就抹去你的犯罪记录 |
[08:15] | No. | 不 |
[08:16] | I don’t care about any of that. | 我不在乎坐牢 |
[08:17] | I’m just trying to find the bastard who killed my son. | 我只想找到杀我儿子的混蛋 |
[08:19] | You don’t care? | 你不在乎吗 |
[08:21] | That’s somebody’s son. | 这是别人的儿子 |
[08:23] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[08:25] | Take a look. | 好好看看 |
[08:27] | That’s what heroin laced with fentanyl does. | 这就是掺了芬太尼的海洛因 |
[08:30] | Kay? | 好吗 |
[08:32] | And like it or not, you are part of the process | 不管你愿不愿意 你都参与了贩毒 |
[08:35] | because you’re helping Dante flood the streets | 因为你帮助但丁让他的毒品 |
[08:37] | with this poison. | 在街头泛滥成灾 |
[08:38] | I was just trying to get information. | 我只是想了解情况 |
[08:40] | Latrell, you are not a cop. Okay? | 拉特雷尔 你不是警察 好吗 |
[08:45] | You don’t get to go undercover. | 你不能去做卧底 |
[08:48] | Latrell, | 拉特雷尔 |
[08:50] | if this gang really is responsible for Sean’s death, | 如果这个黑帮真的要为肖恩的死负责 |
[08:52] | then you should wanna cooperate with us. | 那你应该想跟我们合作 |
[08:54] | Help us put them in prison. | 帮我们把他们送进监狱 |
[08:56] | You do that–you help us with this drug case– | 你跟我们合作 帮我们拿下这个贩毒案 |
[09:01] | I’m telling you there’s a good chance | 我告诉你我们也很有可能 |
[09:02] | we’re gonna find out who killed Sean too. | 找到杀害肖恩的凶手 |
[09:11] | Look–it’s your call. | 听着 你来决定 |
[09:12] | But you gotta make a decision now. | 但你必须马上做决定 |
[09:25] | Fine. | 好 |
[09:26] | I’ll help. I’m in. | 我帮你们 我加入 |
[09:37] | This is K-Mac. | 这是K-迈克 |
[09:39] | We got eyes. | 我们看到了 |
[09:50] | You guys seeing this silver Lexus? | 你们看到这辆银色的雷克萨斯了吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah, we see it. Just sit tight. | 嗯 我们看到了 原地待命 |
[09:55] | Jay, you got a silver Lexus on your six. | 杰 你六点钟方向有辆银色的雷克萨斯 |
[10:04] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[10:06] | What up, Latrell? This here your boy? | 你好啊 拉特雷尔 这是你的人吗 |
[10:08] | Yeah, his name’s Jay. He’s cool. | 嗯 他叫杰 人不错 |
[10:10] | What’s up, man? | 你好啊 哥们 |
[10:12] | How much you looking to score? | 你想要多少货 |
[10:13] | One ki to start, | 先来一公斤 |
[10:14] | and if it’s as good as I hear, I’ll do more. | 如果真像我听说的那么好 我再多要点 |
[10:16] | Okay. All right. | 好 没问题 |
[10:18] | We might be able to work something out. | 我们也许能想办法解决 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:22] | Who this? | 他是谁 |
[10:23] | Dante. Told him we were meeting up. | 但丁 我跟他说我们要见面 |
[10:25] | He wanted to talk with you first. | 他要先跟你谈一谈 |
[10:28] | Since when do garage men start making deals? | 什么时候修车店的开始做这卖买了 |
[10:31] | I don’t mean to be overstepping. | 我没打算跨行 |
[10:32] | I just knew my man here was looking to up his supplies, | 我只知道我的哥们要点货 |
[10:34] | so I figured I’d make the introduction. | 所以我就帮忙引荐一下 |
[10:37] | Oh, this white boy your friend? | 这白人小孩是你朋友 |
[10:38] | Yeah. We’ve been friends for years. | 对 有多年的交情 |
[10:40] | – He’s a good dude. – How you two meet? | -他很不错 -你俩怎么认识的 |
[10:42] | – At his garage. – Ain’t nobody talking to you. | -在他修车店认识的 -没人问你 |
[10:46] | I was talking to him. | 我问他 |
[10:49] | Latrell. | 拉特雷尔 |
[10:51] | At my garage about five years ago. | 大概五年前在我店里认识的 |
[10:53] | He got into an accident. I fixed his car. | 他出了车祸 我帮他修的车 |
[10:55] | We became friends. | 我们成了朋友 |
[10:57] | Then he asked if I could install traps–trap tanks. | 然后他问我能不能装暗格 |
[11:08] | How much you shopping for? | 你要买多少 |
[11:11] | One brick. | 一块 |
[11:12] | But things go well, I could do, like, | 如果感觉不错 我一个月 |
[11:13] | three–maybe even four a month. | 可以买三到四块 |
[11:17] | What you staring at, old man? | 你在看什么 老家伙 |
[11:19] | I’m just checking out your ride. | 我就看看你的座驾 |
[11:21] | You don’t see many silver Lexus. | 银色雷克萨斯不常见 |
[11:23] | How long you been pushing that? | 你开多久了 |
[11:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:26] | – Just curious. – Why? | -好奇而已 -为什么 |
[11:29] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[11:30] | I’m starting to get nervous about Latrell. | 我开始担心拉特雷尔了 |
[11:32] | He keeps talking about a silver car. | 他不停地说那辆银色的车 |
[11:35] | Let it play. | 不用管它 |
[11:36] | Latrell, why are you talking about the man’s car? | 拉特雷尔 你为什么要问他的车 |
[11:37] | We’re here to do a deal. Come on. | 我们是来做生意的 拜托 |
[11:38] | I know why we’re here, bro. | 我知道我们来干什么 兄弟 |
[11:40] | I’m just admiring the man’s whip. | 我只是欣赏他的车 |
[11:43] | So we gon’ do a deal or what? | 我们买卖还做吗 |
[11:45] | I’m not liking your tone right here, old man. | 我不喜欢你说话的口吻 老家伙 |
[11:49] | Don’t call me old man. | 别叫我老家伙 |
[11:51] | First time I let it slide. | 第一次就算了 |
[11:52] | That’s it. No more. | 就这样 没有下一次 |
[11:53] | Who the hell you talking to, bruh? | 你他妈跟谁说话呢 哥们 |
[11:59] | You. | 你啊 |
[12:04] | Whoa. All right. | 行了 好了 |
[12:05] | Yo. I’m just here to buy some H. | 喂 我只是来买海洛因的 |
[12:07] | Ain’t nobody got no H. Understand me? | 没人有海洛因 懂吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[12:11] | You’re right. I misspoke. | 你说的没错 我错了 |
[12:13] | So I think we’re gonna get out of here. | 我想我们该走了 |
[12:14] | Come on, Latrell. | 走吧 拉特雷尔 |
[12:15] | Nah, we came here to do a deal. | 不 我们是来这里做买卖的 |
[12:17] | Nah, we’re good, man. This is a misunderstanding. | 不 我们不做了 伙计 这是误会 |
[12:19] | So let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:23] | I see you again… | 再让我看见你… |
[12:26] | you a dead man. | 你死定了 |
[12:35] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你要干什么 你要干什么 |
[12:38] | You trying to get us killed? | 你想害死我们俩吗 |
[12:42] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走吧 快走 |
[12:43] | Let’s go. You need to calm down. | 走吧 你得冷静一下 |
[12:45] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 你会害死我们的 |
[12:46] | That man killed my son. I know it. | 那个人杀了我儿子 我知道是他 |
[12:48] | No, we don’t know that. | 不 我们没证据 |
[12:49] | There’s nothing we can do about it right now. | 我们现在什么也做不了 |
[12:50] | He killed my son. He killed my– | 他杀了我儿子 他杀了我… |
[12:51] | Stop! Keep walking, Latrell. | 住手 走啊 拉特雷尔 |
[12:53] | – Stop, stop, stop. – He killed my son, man! | -住手 住手 -他杀了我儿子 伙计 |
[12:55] | – Hey–let it go. – Get off me. | -嗨 别这样 -放开我 |
[12:56] | Let it go! Let it go. | 别这样 别这样 |
[12:57] | Let it go. | 别这样 |
[13:05] | – Sarge? – Yeah. | -警长 -什么事 |
[13:07] | I ran the plate and the VIN on the Lexus. | 我查了那辆雷克萨斯的车牌和车辆识别号码 |
[13:08] | The car definitely belonged to Dante | 肖恩被杀时 那辆车 |
[13:10] | at the time of Sean’s murder. | 就归在但丁名下 |
[13:11] | He paid for it in cash back in April. | 四月份他用现金买的 |
[13:15] | What are you doing, Jay? | 你想干什么 杰 |
[13:16] | Look, just hear me out. | 听我把话说完 |
[13:18] | Gang intel says that Dante | 帮派内部的人说但丁 |
[13:20] | is a major player with the Prophets. | 是黑帮先知的主要成员 |
[13:21] | Before he started focusing on heroin, | 他专职管海洛因之前 |
[13:23] | he was an enforcer down in Englewood. | 在恩格尔伍德当过打手 |
[13:25] | He’s a person of interest in three unsolved shootings. | 他是三起未破枪击案的嫌疑人 |
[13:27] | Yeah, well, last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[13:28] | solving old murders is Homicide’s job. | 解决凶杀悬案是凶案组的工作 |
[13:31] | Okay. But this guy is flooding the market with poison, | 好吧 但这家伙的有毒毒品泛滥大街 |
[13:34] | and he’s killing people every day. | 他每天都在害死别人 |
[13:36] | So if we can’t get him on the heroin, | 所以如果我们抓不了他贩毒 |
[13:37] | let’s go after him for Sean’s murder. | 就追究他杀害肖恩吧 |
[13:39] | We’ll get him and the heroin off the street that way. | 这样我们就能把他和海洛因扫清 |
[13:42] | Why are you doing this, Jay? | 你为什么要这么做 杰 |
[13:45] | Because that guy is hurting, | 因为那个家伙伤透了心 |
[13:47] | and he just needs answers | 他需要找到答案 |
[13:49] | so he can move on with his life. | 才能继续他的人生 |
[13:52] | And we can all relate to that. | 我们都能感同身受 |
[13:58] | Okay. Let’s build a case. | 好吧 我们立案吧 |
[14:01] | See if we can tie Dante to Sean’s murder. | 看看能不能把但丁和肖恩的谋杀联系起来 |
[14:12] | Always loved that picture. | 我一直很喜欢那张照片 |
[14:15] | You know– | 要知道 |
[14:17] | Sean was more thinker than tinker, | 肖恩更像是个思想家而不是修车的 |
[14:20] | but he’d help me out in the shop anyway. | 但他总来店里帮忙 |
[14:23] | He wasn’t very good, but I loved having him around. | 他不是很在行 但是我喜欢他在这里 |
[14:29] | Look, Latrell, if we’re gonna find out what happened, | 听着 拉特雷尔 如果我们要找出真相 |
[14:32] | then we need to know the truth about Sean. | 我们就需要知道关于肖恩的所有实情 |
[14:34] | I’ve been telling you the truth about Sean. | 我跟你们说的都是实情 |
[14:36] | CPD thinks that Sean got mixed up with Dante, | 芝加哥警署认为肖恩和但丁有染 |
[14:39] | and that probably led to his death. | 那可能是导致他死亡的原因 |
[14:40] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[14:43] | Look–Sean was a good boy. | 听着 肖恩是个好孩子 |
[14:45] | And I made damn sure of it. | 我百分百肯定 |
[14:47] | I pushed him hard. I wanted him to be successful. | 我对他很严厉 我想要他成功 |
[14:50] | And he was on his way. | 他也很努力 |
[14:52] | Sean was gonna do great things. | 肖恩本来能成就大事 |
[14:55] | I hear all of that. | 我全都听到了 |
[14:58] | But he was a registered gang member. | 但他是一个登记在册的帮派成员 |
[15:00] | He’d been in the database since he was in junior high. | 他从初中开始就进数据库了 |
[15:02] | And who do you think painted him with that? | 你们觉得是谁把他害成这样的 |
[15:05] | Your people did. Why? | 是你们这帮人 为什么 |
[15:07] | ‘Cause he was out hanging with his friends, | 因为他和朋友出去玩 |
[15:08] | got thrown on the damn hood? | 被扔到车前盖上吗 |
[15:09] | Your people tattooed him with that. | 是你们给他烙的印 |
[15:11] | All right. Let’s say he was targeted my mistake like you’re saying. | 好吧 就像你说的 就算是我们的错 |
[15:15] | Then something put a target on his back. | 然后他就被盯上了 |
[15:16] | So was he friends with someone in that gang? | 所以他和跟帮派里的人是朋友们吗 |
[15:17] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[15:18] | Well, what was he doing in Englewood that night? | 他那晚在恩格尔伍德做什么 |
[15:19] | He said he was going to the library. | 他说他要去图书馆 |
[15:21] | Okay. What about money? | 好 那他有金钱纠纷吗 |
[15:22] | Did he owe somebody money? Did he piss anyone off? | 他欠人钱吗 得罪过别人吗 |
[15:26] | Look–we’re not here to judge. We’re trying to help. | 听着 我们不是来评头论足 我们只想帮忙 |
[15:30] | So if you know something… | 如果你知道什么 |
[15:36] | There was some money. | 有一笔钱 |
[15:39] | I was cleaning up around his bed one night, | 有天晚上我在清理他的床 |
[15:41] | and I found some stuffed in an envelope. | 我发现一个装了钱的信封 |
[15:43] | How much is some? | 多少钱 |
[15:44] | About $2,000. | 大概两千美元 |
[15:46] | Smaller bills? | 小面额的钞票吗 |
[15:50] | Any idea where he got that kind of cash? | 知道他从哪弄到这么多钱的吗 |
[15:52] | I thought maybe he was just gambling | 我以为他只是在和朋友 |
[15:54] | with his friends or something. You know, fantasy. All that. | 赌博什么的 你知道的 梦幻足球什么的 |
[15:57] | Latrell, | 拉特雷尔 |
[15:59] | is it possible your son was dealing drugs, | 有没有可能你儿子在贩毒 |
[16:02] | and you didn’t know? | 而你并不知道 |
[16:05] | No. | 不可能 |
[16:15] | We pinged Dante’s cell the night of Sean’s murder. | 我们定位了肖恩被杀当晚但丁的手机位置 |
[16:17] | And the phone went dark from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. | 手机从晚上六点到早上六点都没信号 |
[16:20] | That’s something a pro would do. | 这是老手的做法 |
[16:21] | Okay. So what about Sean? | 好 那肖恩呢 |
[16:23] | Do we know anything about his movements? | 我们知道他的行踪吗 |
[16:24] | Whatever he was doing there, he wasn’t just passing through. | 不管他在那里做什么 肯定不只是路过 |
[16:26] | His phone puts him in Englewood | 他的手机显示他在被杀前 |
[16:28] | for five hours before he was killed. | 在恩格尔伍德待了五小时 |
[16:29] | And it wasn’t the first time he camped out there. | 这也不是他第一次在那里溜达了 |
[16:31] | Dumped his cell records, | 我查了他的手机记录 |
[16:32] | and the three months before his death, | 他死前三个月 |
[16:34] | he was at that corner at least twice a week. | 他每周至少去那个街角两次 |
[16:36] | That would explain the 2 grand in his bedroom. | 这就能解释他卧室里两千块的来源了 |
[16:39] | So with the extra cash Sean was bringing in | 所以从肖恩赚的外快 |
[16:41] | and the cell phone evidence, | 还有手机上的证据来看 |
[16:42] | it looks like he was working with Dante’s crew. | 他可能在跟但丁的手下合作 |
[16:45] | And it’s either that | 如果不是这样 |
[16:46] | or he’s working that corner without affiliation. | 那他就是自己单干 在那贩毒 |
[16:48] | Which is a guarantee to catch three in the chest. | 这样就能解释他胸口中的三枪 |
[16:50] | Yeah, well, it’s all still speculation. We gotta know for sure. | 这些都只是猜测 我们得证实 |
[16:54] | We got any idea who’s running that area for Dante now? | 知道现在是谁在为但丁管理那片区域吗 |
[16:57] | Actually, you know what? We do. | 事实上 我们知道 |
[16:59] | – It’s this cat right here. – Okay. | -就是这小子 -好的 |
[17:01] | Travis Laroc, 18, in and out of the system. | 特拉维斯·拉洛克 18岁 不断进出监狱 |
[17:04] | Documented and self-admitted member of the Prophets. | 是黑帮先知的正式成员 |
[17:07] | He’s been in Dante’s crew for about three years now. | 他在但丁手下待了差不多三年 |
[17:09] | All right. | 好 |
[17:10] | Go talk to him. See what he knows. | 去找他谈谈 看看他知道些什么 |
[17:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:20] | Did you lose something? | 你丢东西了吗 |
[17:24] | – Stop. Turn around. – Come on, man. | -站住 转过身去 -不是吧 |
[17:26] | Y’all love harassing somebody, bro. | 你们可真爱骚扰别人啊 兄弟 |
[17:28] | – Come on, man. – Just chill out. Chill out. | -还能不能行了 -冷静点 放松 |
[17:29] | We just wanna talk to you. | 我们就想找你聊聊 |
[17:31] | Put your arms out. | 手抬起来 |
[17:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:36] | That’s a lot of cash to be carrying around. | 你带的钱可真多啊 |
[17:38] | Don’t you know this is a dangerous neighborhood? | 你不知道这一片很危险吗 |
[17:39] | All right, put your arms down; tell you what. | 好了 把手放下 这样吧 |
[17:41] | We’re gonna ignore the dope you got over there. | 我们可以当做没看见你的毒品 |
[17:43] | We’re even gonna give you that money back. | 我们甚至还可以把钱还给你 |
[17:44] | You just gotta answer a few questions. | 你只需要回答一些问题 |
[17:45] | Did Sean Wade work this corner before you? | 在你之前 是肖恩·韦德负责这个街角吗 |
[17:47] | I don’t work no corner. | 我才不在街角贩毒 |
[17:49] | And I don’t know no Sean Wade. | 我也不认识什么肖恩·韦德 |
[17:50] | Okay. In two seconds, I’m going under the stairs, | 好 两秒钟后 我就到楼梯下面去 |
[17:53] | and I’m getting the dope you’ve been working, you hear me? | 拿走你要交易的毒品 听清楚了吗 |
[17:54] | And your prints are gonna be all over it. | 上面到处都是你的指纹 |
[17:56] | I’m telling y’all. | 我告诉你们 |
[17:57] | I don’t know nobody named Sean Wade. | 我不认识叫肖恩·韦德的人 |
[17:59] | All right, look. That’s Sean. | 你看 那就是肖恩 |
[18:01] | You’re telling me you’ve never seen this kid before? | 你还要说你从来没见过这孩子吗 |
[18:03] | This is Sean? | 这就是肖恩吗 |
[18:04] | I’ve seen him around. | 我在附近见过他 |
[18:06] | But he don’t work with us. | 但他不是跟我们一伙的 |
[18:08] | He ain’t no banger. | 他不是什么混混 |
[18:10] | That’s the market boy. | 他在那个超市工作 |
[18:13] | He worked here for a few months. | 他在这儿做过几个月 |
[18:15] | Part-time, you know, because he was in school. | 兼职 因为他还在上学 |
[18:18] | Nice boy. Smart. | 好孩子 很聪明 |
[18:21] | Wanted to go to DePaul. | 想去德保罗大学 |
[18:23] | Do you guys get paid in cash sometimes under the table? | 你们是私底下付现金吗 |
[18:27] | Yeah. We get cash. | 对 我们付现金 |
[18:28] | Every two weeks. | 每两个星期一次 |
[18:30] | Sean told me he was saving up | 肖恩告诉我他在攒钱 |
[18:31] | to surprise his daddy with an air conditioner. | 想买台空调给他爸爸一个惊喜 |
[18:33] | Said he worked in the hot garage all day, | 他说他整天在酷热的车库里工作 |
[18:36] | wanted him to have a cool house to come home to after work. | 想让他下班后回家好好凉快一下 |
[18:39] | Is there anything else you remember | 关于那天晚上你还能想起什么 |
[18:40] | from that night that could help us? | 可以帮到我们的吗 |
[18:43] | All I remember is Sean running after Erika | 我只记得肖恩追着艾瑞卡出去了 |
[18:45] | so she didn’t get rained on. | 好让她不被雨淋湿 |
[18:46] | – Who’s Erika? – Erika Moore. | -谁是艾瑞卡 -艾瑞卡·摩尔 |
[18:48] | She works here sometimes. | 她有时在这儿工作 |
[18:50] | Do you have her contact info? | 你有她的联系方式吗 |
[18:51] | I can get it for you. | 我可以拿给你 |
[18:53] | So Sean went outside to make sure Erika didn’t get wet? | 所以肖恩跑到外面是为了让艾瑞卡不淋湿吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:56] | It was coming down real heavy that night. | 那天晚上雨下得还挺大的 |
[18:58] | I told the kids I’d lock up. | 我告诉孩子们我会锁门 |
[19:00] | Sean hurried to catch Erika | 肖恩匆忙赶去追艾瑞卡 |
[19:02] | so he could cover her with an umbrella. | 这样他就可以给她撑伞了 |
[19:04] | I think he had a crush on her. | 我觉得他喜欢她 |
[19:06] | But she was dating somebody else from the neighborhood. | 但她和这附近的其他人在谈恋爱 |
[19:09] | You know his name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[19:11] | No. But… | 不知道 但是 |
[19:13] | he was in a gang, that’s for sure. | 他是黑帮的人 我很肯定 |
[19:15] | Always had lots of cash, lots of jewelry. | 总有很多现金 很多珠宝 |
[19:18] | I stay away from all that. | 我不碰那些东西 |
[19:20] | Mind my own damn business. | 只管自己的事 |
[19:23] | I told the police all this months ago. | 我之前把这些都告诉警察了 |
[19:26] | You did? When was this? | 真的吗 什么时候 |
[19:28] | Night of the murder. | 凶案当晚 |
[19:29] | Patrol officer wrote down my name | 巡警记下了我的名字 |
[19:31] | and said a detective from Homicide would call me. | 说凶案组的警探会联系我 |
[19:33] | Did someone ever call? | 有人联系你吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 没有 |
[19:44] | Twice in one week. | 一周两次 难得啊 |
[19:46] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看点东西吗 |
[19:47] | – You see that? – Yeah. It’s an umbrella. So? | -你看到了吗 -嗯 雨伞 所以呢 |
[19:50] | Yeah, it’s 20 feet from Sean’s dead body. | 嗯 这离肖恩的尸体只有二十英尺 |
[19:52] | He gave it to a girl named Erika Moore | 他把这把伞给了叫艾瑞卡·摩尔的女孩 |
[19:53] | the night that he was killed | 就在他被杀当晚 |
[19:54] | which means she was with him when it happened. | 意味着她看到了他遇害的场景 |
[19:56] | Which means that she’s a witness to it, | 也就是说她是目击者 |
[19:57] | and you never chased it. | 但你没继续追踪 |
[19:58] | Slow down. | 悠着点 |
[19:59] | Just tell me what the hell you’re talking about. | 直说你要说什么吧 |
[20:01] | Sean worked at a market a block from the scene. | 肖恩在凶案现场一街区外的超市工作 |
[20:04] | Woman there says that Sean was worried about Erika getting wet. | 那里的女士说肖恩担心艾瑞卡淋湿 |
[20:07] | And so he ran outside to bring her an umbrella. | 所以他跑出去给她雨伞 |
[20:09] | The woman’s name is right here in the file, Gil. | 那女人的名字就在案卷上 吉尔 |
[20:11] | It’s Florence Clay. | 弗洛伦丝·克莱 |
[20:12] | Patrol passed it on. You sat on it. | 巡警给了你 你却没管 |
[20:14] | – Oh, come on, Jay. – You never followed up. | -拜托 杰 -你妹继续跟进 |
[20:17] | Back off. | 说话注意点 |
[20:18] | I’m busting my ass out there every day. | 我每天在这忙的累死累活 |
[20:20] | I’ve got a file cabinet full of cases just like that one. | 我有一整柜跟这案子一样的卷宗 |
[20:23] | Every one of them a gang shooting. | 每个都是黑帮枪案 |
[20:25] | And every one of them has a grieving mother or father | 所有人都有悲痛的母亲或父亲 |
[20:27] | hounding me for answers. | 追着我要答案 |
[20:29] | Talking about one phone call, Gil. That’s it. | 我说的只是一通电话 吉尔 仅此而已 |
[20:30] | I should have called! | 我应该打电话的 |
[20:31] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[20:32] | But these gang cases get low priority. | 但这些帮派案件没有优先权 |
[20:35] | After a week or so, we move on. | 一周左右没破 我们就往前看了 |
[20:36] | We don’t chase rainbows. | 我们不会捕风捉影 |
[20:38] | We chase cases we can actually solve. | 只关注能解决的案件 |
[20:40] | What the bosses want. Just the way it is. | 这是上头的要求 世道如此 |
[20:43] | He was a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[20:45] | No priors, no affiliations. | 没有前科 不混帮派 |
[20:48] | It’s not just another gang shooting. | 这不是随便一起帮派枪击案 |
[20:59] | Here we go. Quad A. | 就是这里 A栋 |
[21:05] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[21:06] | Chicago PD. We’re looking for Erika Moore. | 芝加哥警署 我们在找艾瑞卡·摩尔 |
[21:11] | About what? | 什么事 |
[21:12] | – Are you her mother? – Yeah. | -你是她母亲吗 -对 |
[21:14] | Okay, we just wanna ask her a few questions. | 好 我们只想问她几个问题 |
[21:16] | – She’s not here. – Do you know where she is? | -她不在这 -你知道她在哪吗 |
[21:20] | Did that just happen? Did someone hurt you? | 这是新伤吗 有人伤害你了吗 |
[21:22] | No. I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[21:27] | Ma’am, can we come in? | 女士 我们能进屋吗 |
[21:28] | Please. I don’t want any trouble. | 拜托 我不想惹麻烦 |
[21:29] | No–guys, no one’s here. | 不 没人在家 |
[21:31] | – Going up. – No one is here. | -我上楼了 -这里没人 |
[21:33] | Why aren’t you listening to me? | 你们怎么不听我说 |
[21:35] | Clear. | 没人 |
[21:36] | Yeah. It’s clear down here too. | 嗯 下面也没人 |
[21:40] | Ma’am, tell us what’s going on. | 女士 告诉我们怎么了 |
[21:43] | Someone came over here looking for Erika. | 之前有人来找过艾瑞卡了 |
[21:45] | I said she was gone, and he… | 我说她不在 然后他 |
[21:49] | he got upset. | 他就生气了 |
[21:50] | Do you know this person’s name? | 你知道这个人叫什么吗 |
[21:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:53] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过他 |
[21:54] | Ma’am, please just give us his name. | 女士 请告诉我们他的名字 |
[21:56] | I said I’ve never seen him before. | 我说过之前从没见过他 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:01] | What about Erika? When was the last time you saw her? | 那艾瑞卡呢 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[22:03] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[22:04] | She said she was gonna be staying with a friend for a few days. | 她说她要和朋友去住几天 |
[22:07] | Okay. Who’s this friend? | 好 什么朋友 |
[22:08] | Where is she staying? | 她住在哪里 |
[22:09] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:11] | Last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[22:12] | Is this the guy who was just here? | 这是刚才来的那个人吗 |
[22:14] | I told you I don’t want any trouble. | 我说了我不想惹麻烦 |
[22:16] | Just–please. | 拜托了 |
[22:35] | Get your hands out of your pockets. | 手从口袋里拿出来 |
[22:38] | All right. Relax. | 好了 放松 |
[22:39] | We’re just here to talk… | 我们只是想谈谈 |
[22:42] | to Dante. | 跟但丁谈 |
[22:45] | All right. Psh. | 行吧 走 |
[22:49] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[22:50] | Young lady named Erika Moore. | 一个叫艾瑞卡·摩尔的年轻女孩 |
[22:52] | I don’t know nobody by that name. | 我不认识叫这名字的人 |
[22:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:56] | What the hell this all about, bro? | 这是怎么回事 哥们 |
[22:58] | – Kid named Sean Wade. – Never heard of him. | -一个叫肖恩·韦德的人 -从没听说过 |
[23:01] | You know, you kill someone, | 如果你杀了人 |
[23:02] | you should have the courtesy to know their name. | 你至少应该知道他们叫什么 |
[23:04] | Kill somebody? | 杀人 |
[23:06] | I ain’t killed nobody. Kay. | 我没杀人 懂吗 |
[23:08] | Let me refresh your memory. | 我帮你回忆回忆 |
[23:10] | Seven months ago, | 七个月前 |
[23:12] | July 5th, rainy night, | 7月5日 下雨天 |
[23:15] | on your corner, 85th and Wabash, | 在你管的街角 85街和沃巴什街 |
[23:17] | you walked out of your Lexus | 你从雷克萨斯上下车 |
[23:19] | and put three bullets in his chest. | 向他胸部开了三枪 |
[23:24] | July 5th, huh? | 7月5日吗 |
[23:28] | I was in Milwaukee that week. | 那周我在密尔沃基 |
[23:30] | With my cousin. | 和我亲戚一起 |
[23:33] | Celebrating our independence. | 庆祝国庆 |
[23:38] | How’s that? Good enough? | 怎么样 够了吗 |
[23:41] | Guess we’ll have to wait and see, huh? | 我猜我们得等等看了 |
[23:45] | Now there’s some good news. | 这真是好消息 |
[23:48] | Our people just found Erika Moore. | 我们的人找到了艾瑞卡·摩尔 |
[23:50] | They’re bringing her in right now. | 现在正把她带进局里 |
[23:54] | Why don’t you start checking into his Milwaukee story? | 不如你核实他的密尔沃基说法 |
[24:01] | Hi, Erika. | 艾瑞卡 |
[24:03] | Doing okay? Can we get you anything? | 你还好吗 想喝点什么吗 |
[24:05] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[24:08] | Okay. So tell us what’s been going on. | 好 那告诉我们发生了什么 |
[24:10] | Why are you hiding out at your cousin’s house? | 你为什么躲在亲戚家的房子里 |
[24:13] | Just needed to get away for a few days. | 只需要离开几天 |
[24:15] | Does it have anything to do with Sean Wade? | 这跟肖恩·韦德有关吗 |
[24:19] | Come on, Erika. | 拜托 艾瑞卡 |
[24:20] | We know you guys worked together and that you were friends, | 我们知道你们一起工作 还是好朋友 |
[24:23] | maybe even a little more than that. | 或许甚至还是友谊之上 |
[24:24] | No. We never– | 不 我们从没 |
[24:26] | we just worked at the same grocery store. That’s all. | 我们只是一起在杂货店工作 仅此而已 |
[24:29] | But you liked him, right? | 但你喜欢他 对吧 |
[24:32] | Yeah. He was cool. | 是吧 他人挺好 |
[24:34] | Okay, good. | 嗯 好的 |
[24:35] | So tell us what you saw the night that Sean got shot. | 那跟我们说说肖恩遇害的那晚 |
[24:39] | Help us find the person that killed him. | 帮我们找出杀他的人 |
[24:44] | Come on. It was raining. | 想想 那晚在下雨 |
[24:45] | Sean ran out. He gave you an umbrella. | 肖恩跑出去 给你送伞 |
[24:48] | I heard gunshots, | 我听到了枪声 |
[24:50] | but I didn’t see anything. | 但我没看见什么 |
[24:53] | You didn’t see a silver Lexus pull up? | 你没看见银色雷克萨斯停在路边吗 |
[24:56] | You didn’t see Dante Rashard hop out, | 你没看到但丁·拉沙德出来 |
[24:58] | walk up to Sean, and shoot him? | 走向肖恩 给了他几枪吗 |
[25:00] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[25:01] | Erika, we can protect you. | 艾瑞卡 我们能保护你 |
[25:05] | It’s not just about that. | 与那个无关 |
[25:07] | I’m on probation. | 我在假释中 |
[25:08] | And if the judge hears that I was running around | 如果法官听说了我在跟 |
[25:10] | with gangbangers, then he’ll throw me back in jail. | 帮派的人混 他会让我回监狱 |
[25:12] | And my mom will get kicked out of Mercy public housing. | 而且我妈也会被廉价公租房赶出去 |
[25:15] | We’re aware of that, and we can help with that too. | 我们知道那些事 我们也能帮忙 |
[25:17] | We’ll make sure the judge knows. | 我们会确保法官知情 |
[25:19] | No. I ain’t talking. | 不 我不会开口 |
[25:21] | – I’m done. – You’re done, really? | -我不说了 -你不说了 真的吗 |
[25:24] | Erika, Sean Wade died right in front of you. | 艾瑞卡 肖恩·韦德死在了你面前 |
[25:28] | You gotta help us. | 你得帮我们 |
[25:31] | You owe it to Sean’s father, | 你欠肖恩的父亲 |
[25:34] | and you owe it to Sean. | 你欠肖恩 |
[25:38] | He was a good person. | 他是个好人 |
[25:40] | But he’s gone. | 但他死了 |
[25:42] | So I’m not about to ruin my life | 所以我不会为了让警察开心 |
[25:44] | or my mom’s life just to make the police happy. | 就毁了我的 或我妈的生活 |
[25:48] | So like I said before, | 向我之前说的 |
[25:50] | I’m done. | 我不说了 |
[25:54] | She’s scared. She’s on probation. | 她害怕了 她正在假释 |
[25:56] | She doesn’t wanna get jammed up. | 她不想再回到监狱 |
[25:57] | Or get her mom evicted. | 或让她妈被驱逐 |
[25:58] | I got that. So now what? | 我明白 那现在怎么办 |
[26:01] | We ran Dante’s alibi. | 我们查了但丁的不在场证明 |
[26:02] | Turns out he really was in Milwaukee all week. | 发现那周他确实一直在密尔沃基 |
[26:05] | – Okay. Well that doesn’t mean– – It does. | -好吧 那不意味着 -能证明 |
[26:07] | We found video of him at a restaurant the time of the murder, | 我们发现了凶案发生时他在餐厅的监控 |
[26:09] | ten minutes after the time of the shooting. | 还有凶案发生后十分钟后的监控 |
[26:12] | He didn’t kill Sean Wade. | 他没杀肖恩·韦德 |
[26:20] | Okay, so Dante was out of town in Milwaukee. | 好吧 但丁确实出城去了密尔沃基 |
[26:23] | Means he didn’t pull the trigger. | 意味着他没开枪 |
[26:25] | – So who did and why? – All right. | -那是谁开的 还有为什么 -有消息 |
[26:28] | OCD Tech Lab just finished dumping Erika’s phone. | 组织犯罪技术部的鉴识科刚查完艾瑞卡的手机 |
[26:30] | I think we got something. | 我想有发现了 |
[26:32] | Found three interesting texts received | 发现了肖恩被杀那晚 |
[26:34] | the night that Sean was killed. | 三条有趣的短信 |
[26:35] | Starting at 6:41, | 从6点41分开始 |
[26:37] | “I love you, baby. More than ever.” | “我爱你宝贝 比以往更甚” |
[26:39] | At 7:55, | 7点55分 |
[26:40] | “Why you playing me, bitch?” | “你为什么耍我 贱人” |
[26:42] | At 8:13, “Your boy is a dead man.” | 8点13分 “你那小情人死定了” |
[26:44] | It’s like a five-year relationship played out | 就像是五年的感情在三天短信中 |
[26:45] | – in three short texts. – Yeah. | -彻底玩完 -没错 |
[26:47] | All of these were sent from a phone | 这些短信都发自于 |
[26:49] | registered to one Kayvon MacLaine. | 注册在凯冯·迈克莱恩名下的手机 |
[26:51] | – K-Mac. – Yeah. One of Dante’s runners. | -K-迈克 -对 但丁的一个手下 |
[26:54] | So K-Mac’s dating Erika, not Dante. | 所以是K-迈克在和艾瑞卡约会 不是但丁 |
[26:56] | And he’s jealous of Sean. | 而他嫉妒肖恩 |
[26:57] | So Dante goes to Milwaukee for the weekend. | 所以但丁周末去密尔沃基 |
[26:59] | K-Mac borrows his Lexus, rolls up on Sean, | K-迈克借了他的雷克萨斯 找到肖恩 |
[27:02] | and shoots him. | 枪击杀害了他 |
[27:02] | Yeah, well, now all we gotta do is prove it. | 对 现在我们只需要证明这事 |
[27:05] | Think about it like this. | 这样想把 |
[27:06] | We know a casing was two feet away from the body | 我们知道有个弹壳只离尸体两英尺 |
[27:09] | which means at least one of the shots was fired up close. | 意味着至少有一枪是近距离开的 |
[27:11] | It’s a long shot, but maybe blood got on K-Mac’s shoes. | 虽然希望不大 但或许血沾到了K-迈克鞋上 |
[27:14] | He gets in the car. | 他上了车 |
[27:15] | I don’t care how many times you wash it. | 无论他洗多少遍 |
[27:16] | You’re gonna find traces. | 还是能找到痕迹 |
[27:17] | Ah, it’s worth a shot. Seize and impound the vehicle. | 值得一试 去把那辆车扣下 |
[27:20] | Hey, Jay. | 杰 |
[27:21] | Your new best friend is downstairs, wants to talk to you. | 你的新朋友在楼下 想跟你谈谈 |
[27:24] | – Latrell? – Yeah, I can tell him you’re on vacation. | -拉特雷尔吗 -对 我可以说你去休假了 |
[27:26] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[27:28] | Look–I know you’re trying to help and all, but, uh… | 听着 我知道你想帮忙 但是 |
[27:31] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[27:31] | We’re not paid to be psychologists. | 我们不是心理医生 |
[27:35] | Latrell? What are you doing? | 拉特雷尔 你来干什么 |
[27:38] | I told you you can’t come over here, all right? | 我说了你不能过来 知道吗 |
[27:40] | – We’d let you know. – I went by his house. | -我们会通知你 -我去了他家 |
[27:42] | What? Who? | 什么 谁家 |
[27:43] | Dante. | 但丁 |
[27:44] | He was just hanging out with his boys, | 他只是在跟手下打闹 |
[27:45] | laughing with his friends, not a care in the world. | 和他的朋友说笑 一点不在乎 |
[27:47] | – It’s not Dante. – He doesn’t deserve to be laughing. | -不是但丁 -他没资格谈笑风生 |
[27:49] | – You guys need to arrest him. – It’s not Dante. | -你们得逮捕他 -不是但丁 |
[27:51] | He didn’t kill Sean. | 他没杀肖恩 |
[27:52] | You saw the silver car. You saw the Lexus. | 你看见了银色的车 你看到了雷克萨斯 |
[27:54] | He didn’t kill him. | 他没杀他 |
[27:55] | He’s got an alibi for the night and the time of the murder. | 凶案当晚他有不在场证明 |
[27:57] | Then who did it? Tell me. | 那是谁 告诉我 |
[28:00] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能告诉你 |
[28:01] | But you know who did it. | 但你知道是谁干的 |
[28:04] | Yeah. We do. | 对 我们知道 |
[28:08] | Can you at least tell me why they killed him? | 你能至少告诉我他是为什么被杀吗 |
[28:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:20] | Look. | 听着 |
[28:21] | We think that Sean was killed because of a girl, | 我们觉得肖恩是因为一个女孩被杀 |
[28:24] | someone he was working with. | 跟他一起工作的人 |
[28:26] | Working with? What the hell are you talking about? | 工作 你在说什么 |
[28:28] | Sean didn’t have no job. | 肖恩没有工作 |
[28:29] | I told him to focus on his studies. | 我说了让他专注学习 |
[28:30] | He was working part-time at a market in Englewood. | 他在恩格尔伍德的一家杂货店兼职 |
[28:33] | He was getting paid in cash. | 用现金结账 |
[28:35] | That’s why you found 2 grand in his desk. | 所以你在他桌子里找了两千块 |
[28:37] | The store manager said he was saving up | 店主说他在存钱 |
[28:38] | to buy you an air conditioning unit. | 想给你买个空调 |
[28:45] | I know how difficult this is. | 我知道这有多难 |
[28:47] | But we’re close to solving it. | 但我们快解决了 |
[28:49] | So you just gotta be patient. | 所以你再耐心点 |
[28:50] | Let us do our job. | 让我们干我们的工作 |
[28:53] | If you know who did it, | 如果你知道是谁干的 |
[28:55] | why the hell can’t you just arrest this son of a bitch now? | 为什么不直接把那个畜生抓起来 |
[28:59] | Because we need more evidence. | 因为我们需要更多证据 |
[29:00] | But we are going to get there. | 但我们会找到的 |
[29:03] | Promise you. | 我保证 |
[29:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:16] | Throughout this whole process, you’ve been the only cop | 从我儿子被杀以来 你是唯一一个 |
[29:18] | that treated me with any kind of respect and dignity. | 尊重我 给我尊严的警察 |
[29:22] | And I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[29:29] | Hell no. Y’all can’t just take my car, G. | 见鬼 你们不能拖走我的车 老哥 |
[29:32] | Tell it to the judge. | 跟法官去说吧 |
[29:33] | No, I know my rights. You need cause. | 不 我知道我的权利 你们需要理由 |
[29:35] | – It says right there. – Ready to go. | -都写在上面了 -可以了 |
[29:36] | We believe your car was used in the commission of a murder. | 我们认为你的车用来行凶 |
[29:39] | Nah, this is harassment. | 不 这是骚扰 |
[29:40] | I told y’all I was in Milwaukee, bro. | 我说了我在密尔沃基 老兄 |
[29:42] | Copy, Milwaukee. But your car was here in Chicago, sir. | 知道 密尔沃基 但你的车在芝加哥 |
[29:44] | Come on, G. Really? | 拜托 老哥 真的假的 |
[29:50] | I just talked to Forensics. | 我刚跟鉴识科谈了 |
[29:51] | They found traces of blood on the driver’s side carpet. | 他们发现司机侧面地毯有血迹 |
[29:53] | They’re checking it now. | 正在检查 |
[29:54] | Okay, good. Anything else? | 好的 还有吗 |
[29:55] | Yeah, about 20 texts between K-Mac and Erika. | 嗯 K-迈克和艾瑞卡有二十条信息 |
[29:58] | Exactly what you’d expect. | 就是你们想的那种 |
[29:58] | Lots of love, lots of anger, lots of threats | 表达爱意 充满愤怒 还有威胁 |
[30:01] | mostly directed toward Sean Wade. | 多数是威胁肖恩·韦德 |
[30:02] | Sounds like motive to me. | 听起来像个动机 |
[30:04] | Find his address. Let’s arrest his ass. | 找到他的地址了 我们去逮捕他吧 |
[30:23] | 5021 emergency. | 5021紧急情况 |
[30:25] | We got shots fired at 7630 South Princeton. | 7630南普林斯顿街发生枪击 |
[30:29] | Yeah, you’re good. You’re good. | 嗯 没问题 没问题 |
[30:30] | Body! | 有人 |
[30:32] | 5021. Squad, be advised. | 5021 各队注意 |
[30:34] | We got a man down. Roll an ambo. | 有人受伤 需要救护车 |
[30:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:40] | It’s K-Mac. | 是K-迈克 |
[30:49] | – I got a runner! – Move. | -有人逃了 -走 |
[30:51] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[30:56] | Stop! | 站住 |
[31:04] | – He’s gone. – 5021 squad. | -他死了 -5021调度 |
[31:07] | Cancel the ambo. Roll the crime lab. | 不用救护车了 叫犯罪现场小组来 |
[31:10] | Copy, 5021. | 收到 5021 |
[31:22] | You get anything? | 有消息吗 |
[31:23] | I gave patrol a description of the car, | 我告诉了巡警车的型号 |
[31:24] | told ’em to put out a flash. | 让他们发通告 |
[31:26] | – You get a partial? – No, it was too far away. | -看到车牌了吗 -没有 太远了 |
[31:28] | He was average height, medium build. | 他大概中等身高 中等身材 |
[31:29] | I mean, that’s all I could make out. | 我只能看清这些 |
[31:31] | What are we thinking? Dante? | 大家怎么想的 是但丁干的吗 |
[31:33] | Well, here we are. | 事已至此 |
[31:35] | Our suspect is now a DOA. | 我们的嫌犯死了 |
[31:37] | All right, three gunshots, close range. | 三次枪击 都是近距离开枪 |
[31:39] | He’s got powder burns on the back of his shirt. | 他的衬衫后面沾上了火药残渣痕迹 |
[31:41] | Probably didn’t see it coming. | 可能没料到这事 |
[31:42] | You’re thinking revolver. | 你觉得是左轮手枪 |
[31:44] | There’s no shell casings around | 附近没有弹壳 |
[31:45] | so it’s that or he policed his own brass. | 如果不是 那就是凶手把弹壳捡走了 |
[31:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:47] | For now, we’re gonna assume Dante is behind it. | 目前 我们假设是但丁干的 |
[31:49] | He got nervous K-Mac might flip, and he took him out. | 他担心K-迈克可能反水 所以解决了他 |
[31:52] | We just gotta tie him to it. | 我们只需找到证据 |
[31:54] | So check traffic cams, surveillance video, | 检查交通录像 监控视频 |
[31:57] | anything you can find. | 任何能找到的证据 |
[31:58] | And start tracking Dante’s inner circle too. | 也开始排查跟但丁走得近的人 |
[32:01] | Good chance one of them could’ve done the hit as well. | 也很有可能是他们干的 |
[32:08] | Jay, come here. Check this out. | 杰 过来 看这个 |
[32:12] | So this is the hot dog spot on 77th. | 这是77街的热狗店 |
[32:14] | Street side cam is messed up, | 街上的监控看不清 |
[32:16] | but here’s what we pulled from the parking lot. | 但我们从停车场找到了监控 |
[32:18] | It’s definitely the main target talking to the victim. | 跟受害者说话的就是我们的头号嫌犯 |
[32:20] | Can you see the dark blue car anywhere? | 你能看到那辆深蓝色的车吗 |
[32:22] | No, but that look like a friendly conversation to you? | 没有 但那看上去像是和气的谈话吗 |
[32:29] | Yeah. I see someone. | 嗯 我看到了 |
[32:32] | That’s you and your boy, K-Mac, | 那是你和你手下 K-迈克 |
[32:34] | 20 minutes before he got gunned down point blank range. | 就在他被近距离枪杀前二十分钟 |
[32:37] | Like you said, he was my boy. Why would I kill him? | 像你说的 他是我手下 我干嘛杀他 |
[32:39] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:41] | Maybe ’cause you heard we were onto him | 也许你听说我们要抓他 |
[32:42] | for the murder of Sean Wade. | 因为他涉嫌谋杀肖恩·韦德 |
[32:44] | Sean who? Why would I care about that? | 肖恩什么 我管那个干什么 |
[32:47] | We figured once K-Mac got pinched | 我们认为一旦K-迈克 |
[32:48] | for the murder of Sean Wade, he’ll roll on you | 因为谋杀肖恩·韦德被抓 他会出卖你 |
[32:51] | for the heroin. | 贩卖海洛因 |
[32:53] | You had to know we were getting close | 我们收缴你的雷克萨斯时 |
[32:55] | when we swabbed that Lexus. | 你肯定就知道我们快查明了 |
[32:56] | I hooked up with K-Mac for some food. | 我找K-迈克去拿吃的 |
[32:58] | Ain’t no law against that. | 这又不犯法 |
[33:00] | So where’d you go between the time you two ate | 那你们吃完东西后和 |
[33:03] | and the time K-Mac got killed? | K-迈克被杀前你去哪了 |
[33:06] | I was at my girl, Lena’s house. | 我在女友家莉娜家 |
[33:09] | We got a son together. | 我们有个儿子 |
[33:11] | We was reading books. | 我在给他念书 |
[33:13] | Playing games. | 玩游戏 |
[33:16] | That’s very convenient. | 那真方便 |
[33:17] | I didn’t kill K-Mac. | 我没杀K-迈克 |
[33:21] | Check his clothes for GSR. | 查他衣服是否有火药残渣痕迹 |
[33:24] | Dante, you should probably make yourself comfortable. | 但丁 你可以不用拘束 |
[33:27] | You’re gonna be here a while. | 你得在这待上好一会儿了 |
[33:32] | – Talk to me. – Okay. | -跟我说说 -好 |
[33:33] | So Jay saw the car head down Princeton then turn on 76th. | 杰看到那辆车从普林斯顿杰转到了76街 |
[33:36] | Now there’s nothing right there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[33:37] | But we were able to get something off | 但我们找到了公园附近 |
[33:39] | a POD on Shields near the park. | 谢尔兹街上的监控 |
[33:41] | – Jay? – Yeah. That’s definitely the car. | -杰 -对 绝对是那辆车 |
[33:43] | I tried pulling up the plate, but it’s all grain. | 我试着放大牌照 但看不清 |
[33:45] | Ran the model through our system. | 在系统里查了车型 |
[33:47] | It’s a 2001 to 2004 Camaro. | 是01年到04年的卡玛洛 |
[33:49] | There’s at least 200 in the city, maybe more. | 城里至少有两百辆 甚至更多 |
[33:52] | We got any other angles? | 还有其他角度吗 |
[33:53] | We know what direction he’s headed? | 我们直到他往哪个方向开了吗 |
[33:55] | Okay, so I was able to pull one off a stadium, | 我从体育馆的监控中找到了一段 |
[33:57] | but look–it’s almost directly overhead. | 但你们看 拍到了正上方 |
[33:59] | And while it’s a clear shot, it’s even less of a chance | 虽然很清晰 但几乎无法看清 |
[34:01] | of seeing the driver or the plates. | 司机或者车牌 |
[34:02] | And after this, we lose him completely. | 在这之后 就完全找不到了 |
[34:05] | All right. So we do it the old-fashioned way. | 好吧 那就用老方法 |
[34:07] | Track down every single one of those models | 找到所有这种车型的车 |
[34:09] | one by one until you get a hit. | 直到发现作案车辆 |
[34:11] | We gotta connect Dante to that car. | 我们得把但丁和那辆车联系起来 |
[35:08] | Find the car? | 找到车了 |
[35:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:19] | Latrell killed K-Mac. | 拉特雷尔杀了K-迈克 |
[35:25] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[35:29] | Saw something in the surveillance video. | 我在监控录像里看到了些东西 |
[35:31] | The dark blue car had an estimate on it, | 深蓝色的车上有个价签 |
[35:33] | like the way mechanics put it in the dash, | 就像车行把价格放在挡风玻璃那样 |
[35:35] | and that got me thinking. | 然后我就想到了 |
[35:37] | Well, you got any actual proof? | 你有真凭实据吗 |
[35:39] | It’s sitting in his parking lot. | 车就在他的停车场里 |
[35:41] | Sarge, the Camaro. I saw it. | 警长 那辆卡玛洛 我看到了 |
[35:57] | How did Latrell know we were onto K-Mac? | 拉特雷尔怎么知道我们要抓K-迈克 |
[35:59] | That wasn’t public information, Jay. | 那不是公开信息 杰 |
[36:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[36:07] | You’re not sure. | 你不确定 |
[36:16] | I told Latrell that Sean was killed over a girl, | 我跟拉特雷尔说肖恩是因为一个女孩被杀 |
[36:19] | someone that he was working with | 一个跟他一起在恩格尔伍德 |
[36:21] | at a grocery store in Englewood. | 杂货店工作的女孩 |
[36:24] | So Latrell must have gone down there | 拉特雷尔肯定去了那里 |
[36:25] | and found out about Erika, | 知道了艾瑞卡的事 |
[36:27] | and then connected her back to K-Mac. | 然后知道了她和K-迈克的事 |
[36:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:35] | Tell me this. | 告诉我 |
[36:39] | Why are you really here? | 你来这到底为什么 |
[36:44] | Latrell shouldn’t even be in this position. | 拉特雷尔根本不该处于这种处境 |
[36:46] | If Homicide did their job– if they found the killer– | 如果凶案组好好查案 如果他们找到了凶手 |
[36:50] | It’s not a perfect system, Jay. | 这不是个完美的系统 杰 |
[36:51] | I know it’s not. | 我知道不是 |
[36:53] | But Latrell is a good guy. | 但拉特雷尔是个好人 |
[36:56] | He loved his kid. | 他爱他的孩子 |
[36:58] | More than anything. | 胜过任何事 |
[36:59] | He just couldn’t let it go. | 他只是无法放手 |
[37:01] | He couldn’t find closure. | 无法找到慰藉 |
[37:04] | So he just went and he did what he thought he had to do. | 所以他做了自以为必须要做的事 |
[37:08] | Which is something that I might do. | 这也是我可能做的事 |
[37:11] | Something that I’m thinking you might do too. | 一些我觉得你也可能做的事 |
[37:16] | Jay, you’re the only one | 杰 你是唯一看到了 |
[37:17] | who saw that estimate on the dash, so… | 挡风玻璃上价签的人 所以 |
[37:22] | It’s gotta be your call. | 这由你说了算 |
[37:27] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[37:28] | Doesn’t matter what I’d do. | 我会怎么做不重要 |
[37:31] | We’re different people, Jay. | 我们是不同的人 杰 |
[37:37] | You gotta do what makes sense for you. | 你得做你认为正确的事 |
[37:44] | But whatever that choice is, | 但无论你决定什么 |
[37:47] | just make sure it’s something that you can live with | 只要确保你不会后悔 |
[37:50] | for the rest of your life. | 这辈子都不会 |
[38:16] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[38:19] | Hey. Look who it is. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[38:24] | You got a ’69 Coupé de Ville out there. | 你有一辆69年的凯迪拉克帝威双门轿跑啊 |
[38:25] | That is some car. | 真是好车 |
[38:28] | 18 1/2 feet from tip to tail. | 从头到尾一共18.5英尺 |
[38:30] | – You know your cars? – Little bit. | -你懂车吗 -懂一点 |
[38:32] | My dad, he would do some tinkering in the garage. | 我爸 他以前也喜欢在车库里敲敲打打 |
[38:34] | When I was a kid, you know, I’d help out, | 我小时候 会去帮忙 |
[38:36] | but I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. | 但我根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[38:38] | And he’d say, “You’re a mechanical genius.” | 然后他会说 “你真是个机械天才” |
[38:41] | Well, he sounds like a good man. | 他听着像个好人 |
[38:44] | It’s more complicated than that. | 比较复杂 |
[38:47] | But you remind me of him. | 但你让我想起他 |
[38:49] | – Is that a fact? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[38:52] | He wasn’t much for praise or compliments | 他不怎么喜欢夸人 |
[38:55] | but man, he loved his sons. | 但是 他很爱自己的儿子 |
[39:00] | And he wanted us to succeed | 而且他希望我们成功 |
[39:03] | more than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[39:06] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[39:08] | fathers and sons– | 父亲和儿子 |
[39:10] | it’s a tricky dance. | 关系总是很微妙 |
[39:16] | What’d you do with the gun, Latrell? | 你怎么处理枪了 拉特雷尔 |
[39:24] | Gun? | 枪 |
[39:27] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:31] | I know what happened, and I know what you did. | 我知道发生了什么 我知道你干了什么 |
[39:40] | I tossed it in the river. | 我扔进河里了 |
[39:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:05] | All we got is the Camaro fleeing the scene. | 我们只知道卡玛洛逃离了现场 |
[40:14] | So you keep your mouth shut, | 所以你闭上嘴 |
[40:17] | and you ask for a lawyer. | 然后找律师 |