Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] You know, every time we have a day off, 话说 每次我们一休假
[00:01] we just end up at O’Malley’s. 总会去奥麦利家
[00:03] Even doing the outdoor thing, that place has an aftertaste. 哪怕是户外座位 那个地方也总有味道
[00:06] We gotta stop going there. 我们不能再去了
[00:07] No, O’Malley’s was a necessary evil. 不行 奥麦利家是必要之恶
[00:09] I needed to play darts. I needed to win. 我得玩玩飞镖 我得赢
[00:12] Even though I didn’t do any winning whatsoever. 虽然我也没怎么赢吧
[00:16] You still got that beer from last weekend? 上周末的啤酒还有吗
[00:18] No. I think I have the awful stout, though. 没了 但应该有难喝的黑啤
[00:21] – That’s it? – Yeah. -没别的了 -对
[00:24] Yum. 香
[00:25] Are you gonna want one of these? 你要来一瓶吗
[00:27] Nope. 不了
[00:28] All right. 好
[00:31] – We still watching that movie? – Yes. -我们还看那部电影吗 -看
[00:34] All right. Gimme these legs here. 好 把你腿放上来吧
[00:37] Okay. 舒服
[00:43] Sorry. I’m so sorry. 抱歉 真对不起
[00:46] I’m really not that sorry, though. 但我也没多抱歉
[00:47] I hate this rug so much. 我太讨厌这个地毯了
[00:49] This is a stupid rug. 这个地毯真的丑
[00:50] My rug would’ve fit in here much better. 我家地毯放在这里会更好看
[00:52] You are never gonna put your ugly rug in my apartment. 把你家的丑地毯放我家 你想都别想
[00:53] I was gonna put my rug in here 我很有这个打算
[00:54] and it was gonna be beautiful with the décor. 而且肯定跟家里的装修非常搭
[00:58] So what’s happening right now? 现在是什么情况
[00:59] Are you gonna even pretend to clean it up? 你都不假装去擦一下吗
[01:00] Or just–just gonna leave it? 就放在那里啊
[01:04] I wasn’t even gonna pretend. It’s fine. It’s just a splash. 我确实没打算假装 没事的 就溅了一点
[01:08] It’s not a splash. My rug is soaked. 不是一点 我的地毯都湿了
[01:09] It’s a splash. 就溅了一点
[01:11] I’m too comfortable. Come on. 这样躺着好舒服 来
[01:13] And you’re very warm. 你真暖和
[01:16] You smell like O’Malley’s. 你闻起来是奥麦利家的味儿
[01:19] So do you. 你也是
[01:21] Like, uh, whiskey and smoke. Winter. 就是威士忌和烟熏味 还有冬天的味道
[01:24] – I like it. – You like it? -我很喜欢 -你很喜欢
[01:40] Don’t we know better than this? 我们是不是不该这样
[01:41] Do we? 是吗
[01:44] If not, we might be insane. 如果不是 我们大概疯了
[01:52] I’ve been trying to keep the beard a little soft, 我一直想让我的胡子柔软一点
[01:54] so I got this oil. 所以买了一种精油
[01:55] – Let me feel. – No. -我摸摸 -不行
[01:56] – It’s beautiful. – No, no. -很好看的 -不 不行
[01:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:00] So is this part of our relationship now? 所以我们之间的关系已经这样了吗
[02:02] We’re accepting that every six months or so, 就是差不多每半年左右
[02:04] we sleep together? 在一起睡一次
[02:05] It’d be real right with me. 我完全不介意
[02:06] Yeah. 好吧
[02:07] Or we could try the version 或者我们可以换一种模式
[02:08] where we sleep together on the regular. 就是定期一起睡
[02:10] What version is that? 这是什么模式
[02:12] That would be called dating. 一般称之为谈恋爱
[02:14] We already act like a couple. 我们已经像一对夫妻了
[02:16] Is it so crazy that we try again? 再尝试一下很荒谬吗
[02:18] – Yep. – Why? -荒谬 -为什么
[02:19] Because, uh, I think I know what I want now. 因为 我知道自己现在想要什么了
[02:23] Fine. 好
[02:24] I want all of it, Adam. 我全都要 亚当
[02:26] I want the proposal, 我想要求婚
[02:28] I want getting married in some bad banquet hall, 我想在一个破宴会厅结婚
[02:30] I wanna have babies, I want the job, 我想生孩子 想当警察
[02:32] I want the mess, I want the whole thing. 再混乱都没关系 我想要全套
[02:34] – Kay. – Still wanna talk to me about dating? -好 -你还想跟我聊谈恋爱的事吗
[02:36] Yes. 想啊
[02:37] – No, you don’t. – CPD assist requested by CFD. -不 你不想 -消防局请求警署支援
[02:39] Traffic accident, Astor and Scott. 阿思特和斯科特街发生交通事故
[02:41] Go ahead and answer it. 你回答吧
[02:42] Pull the ripcord. 就当解围了
[02:43] 5021 Eddie. Two plainclothes officers responding 警号5021E 两名便衣警察
[02:45] to CFD’s request for backup. 即将前往支援
[02:47] – Will advise once on scene. – Copy that, 5021 Eddie. -抵达现场后另行汇报 -收到 5021E
[03:00] Hurry, please. 麻烦快点
[03:02] – Hey, you need help with her? – He ran the intersection! -需要帮忙吗 -他闯红灯了
[03:03] No, no, she’s not why we called for the assist. 不 我们请求支援不是因为她
[03:05] It’s him. Something’s not right. 是他 他有点不对劲
[03:07] – Is it a DUI? – I don’t know. -是酒驾吗 -说不好
[03:09] Sir, please stay still. 先生 您别乱动
[03:12] Sir. 先生
[03:14] No. Those injuries aren’t consistent with the crash. 不对 这些伤口不是车祸造成的
[03:16] No, none of it’s consistent at all with the crash. 对 这些伤口都跟车祸没关系
[03:19] Whatever happened happened real recent, though. 但是他受的伤一定发生在近期
[03:21] Sir, can you look at me? My name’s Officer Adam Ruzek. 先生 请看看我 我叫亚当·鲁塞克 我是警察
[03:23] Can you tell me who did this to you? 你能告诉我是谁伤了你吗
[03:24] No, no, no, no! 不 不
[03:27] I need you to stay still. 你别乱动
[03:28] I’m okay. 我没事
[03:29] Sir, you may feel fine, but you’re not. 先生 也许你感觉没事 但你受伤了
[03:31] I need you to stay right where you are. 我需要你在原地别乱动
[03:34] There’s blood on the outside of the door. 车门外也有血迹
[03:35] – I am fine! – Hey, hey, buddy– -我没事 -先生
[03:41] – You got him? – Yeah. -扶住了吗 -好
[03:52] – You got this guy’s name? – Yeah. -这人名字查清了吗 -对
[03:53] BMW’s registered to a Jeff Trubin. 这辆宝马的注册者是杰夫·楚宾
[03:55] No priors, single, lives downtown. 没有前科 单身 在市里居住
[03:58] Couldn’t get anything. Guy’s still unconscious. 没什么线索 他还昏迷着
[04:00] Pretty brutal beating. 被揍得挺惨的
[04:01] I mean, happened inside the car, 可能是在车里起了冲突
[04:02] then maybe somebody dragged him out, beat him some more? 然后有人把他拉了出来 又打了一顿吗
[04:05] I don’t know. Maybe it was a domestic? 不好说 也许是家暴
[04:07] Maybe it was a passenger? 或者是乘客
[04:08] This one doesn’t really add up. 感觉不太像
[04:10] 2261, can I get a direct mobile 2261 能否让我联系到
[04:12] to whoever is assigned paper at Astor and Scott? 阿斯特和斯科特街车祸的现场警官
[04:14] Think I got a related incident. 我这里似乎有相关事件
[04:16] Yeah. 5021 Ida. 好 我是5021I
[04:18] We’re held down at Astor and Scott. 我们还在阿斯特街和斯科特街
[04:20] I’m two blocks south from ya. 我在你们南面两个路口的地方
[04:21] Got something strange. 发现些奇怪的情况
[04:22] Think you might wanna talk to this witness. 我想也许你们想和这位目击者谈谈
[04:23] We’ll take it. 我们来吧
[04:25] Copy that. We’re on the way. 收到 我们这就过去
[04:30] Seems way too coincidental 如果与你们那个车祸没关系的话
[04:31] not to be related to your accident. 感觉有点太巧了
[04:33] He called 911 about 30 minutes ago. 他大概30分钟前报了警
[04:35] All right. Hey, sir. 好的 你好先生
[04:37] I’m Detective Halstead, this is Detective Upton. 我是霍斯特德警探 这位是厄普顿警探
[04:39] Sir, you mind going through it again? 先生 你再说一遍好吗
[04:41] Yeah, sure. So, I was working right over there 当然 我在那边干活
[04:43] and I heard some screaming, so I looked over 然后我听到尖叫声 于是我转过头
[04:46] and I saw three guys go past wearing masks. 看见三个人蒙着头套走过去
[04:49] – Masks? – Yeah, ski masks. -头套 -对 滑雪头套
[04:51] They were runnin’ like hell. 他们拼了命地跑
[04:52] One of ’em had a crowbar. 其中一个拿着个撬棒
[04:53] Another was tucking something into their waistband. 另一个往腰上塞什么东西
[04:55] A gun, I guess. 我猜是把枪
[04:56] Then all of a sudden, a gray SUV came up. 接着突然间 一辆灰色的SUV开了过来
[04:58] They hopped in and sped away. 他们跳上车就开走了
[05:00] Then about a minute later, a blue BMW came speeding by. 差不多一分钟后 一辆蓝色的宝马车飞驰而过
[05:04] A blue BMW? 蓝色的宝马车
[05:05] I could see the driver. His face was really bloody. 我能看见司机 他的脸上都是血
[05:07] What about the gray SUV? 灰色SUV呢
[05:08] Did you get a look at that driver? 你看见司机的样子了吗
[05:09] – Get the plates? – No, I’m sorry. -记下车牌号了吗 -没有 对不起
[05:11] All I saw were the kids in the masks 我只看见了戴着头套的三个孩子
[05:12] – and the side of the SUV. – Kids? -还有SUV的侧面 -孩子
[05:14] I mean, I didn’t see their faces, 我没看见他们的脸
[05:15] but by the way they’re running, the way they were dressed, 但从他们跑步的姿势 他们的穿着
[05:17] the way they were screaming at each other, 他们互相大喊的样子
[05:19] I could tell they were kids. 我看得出他们是孩子
[05:20] Seemed like teenagers. 好像是青少年
[05:23] Caught a strange one. 接到个奇怪的案子
[05:25] The only witness was the guy that called it in. 唯一的目击者是报警的人
[05:28] And the victim? 受害人呢
[05:29] Blood tox came back negative for drugs and alcohol. 血检结果显示没有毒品或酒精
[05:32] The guy’s still unconscious 人还昏迷着
[05:33] but Med’s gonna contact as soon as we can question him. 但他一旦可以接受问话 医院会电话通知我们
[05:36] Okay, so what do we think happened? 我们推测是什么情况
[05:38] Well, right now, we’re betting on a failed carjacking. 目前我们的猜测是抢车未遂
[05:41] Been a 40% increase in carjackings 那一带光这个月发生的抢车案件
[05:43] in that neighborhood this month alone. 就上升了40%
[05:45] Perfect territory. 理想的地段
[05:46] There’s a through line from downtown, 从市中心过来有条快速路
[05:48] usually pretty void of pedestrians, 通常绝少行人
[05:49] meaning there’s a hell of a lot of high-end vehicles 意味着一条僻静的路上
[05:51] on a quiet street. 会有很多的豪车
[05:52] The victim was driving a $90,000 BMW, 受害者开着辆价值9万块的宝马
[05:54] and there was evidence of a beating 证据显示车内车外都有殴打痕迹
[05:55] inside and outside the car, so they pulled him out. 所以他们肯定把他从车里拉了出来
[05:58] So a new, young crew tries to jack Jeff’s car, 一个新的 年轻的团伙想要劫杰夫的车
[06:01] things go wrong– maybe Jeff fights back 情况失控 也许杰夫反击了
[06:03] or the kids get spooked. 或者那些孩子受了惊吓
[06:04] Crew takes off, hop in their buddy’s car 三人拔腿就跑 跳上哥们儿的车
[06:06] and Jeff tries to drive away. 而杰夫想要开车跑掉
[06:07] We got a hit on the offender’s car. 我们发现了罪犯的车
[06:08] Gray SUV was clocked on PODs two blocks away. 两个街区以外的警方监控拍到了灰色的SUV
[06:11] Nice. You get an angle on the windows? 太好了 有车窗的画面吗
[06:12] Can’t see inside or see plates, 看不到里面或者车牌号
[06:13] but I ran the car through our HOT file. 但我在案件系统里搜了那辆车
[06:15] Gray SUV was reported stolen two months ago 灰色SUV两个月前被报失窃
[06:18] by a Jessica Ramirez. Now, the kicker? 报案人叫杰西卡·拉米雷斯 想不到的是
[06:20] Jessica works at a DCFS center 杰西卡在儿童和家庭服务部工作
[06:22] with kids aging out of the system. 那边都是快成年的孩子
[06:24] Teenagers. 青少年
[06:26] Okay, that’s good. 很好
[06:27] Why don’t you guys check it out? 你们何不去查一下
[06:31] So your SUV was stolen from here? 你的SUV是在这被偷的吗
[06:33] Uh, no. 不是
[06:34] Well, I mean yes, it was, 我是说是的 是在这
[06:36] but I had parked it around back in the lot. 但我把车停在后面的停车场了
[06:38] And the kids here have access to it? 这边的孩子能过到停车场去吗
[06:40] Sure. But really, anyone has access. 当然 但是实际上谁都能到停车场去
[06:42] The lot’s open to the street. 停车场通往马路
[06:44] What, you really think just anyone took your car? 你真的认为谁都可能偷了你的车吗
[06:46] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[06:47] At this point, I kind of just assumed my car was gone for good. 到现在我基本上已经认为我的车再也回不来了
[06:50] Right. 好吧
[06:51] Well, Jessica, look. 杰西卡 听着
[06:52] We’re looking for a crew of teenagers 我们在找一个青少年团伙
[06:54] that were involved in what we believe to be 他们参与了据信是
[06:55] a pretty brutal attempted carjacking, 非常血腥的抢车案
[06:57] and they’re using your SUV. 而且他们用了你的车
[06:59] So I understand you want to protect these kids, but– 我理解你想要保护这些孩子但…
[07:01] I noticed my spare keys were missing, uh, 我报了警之后
[07:04] after I called the police. 发现我的备用钥匙不见了
[07:08] These kids, they have it rough. 这些孩子 他们生活很艰难
[07:09] I was just trying to give them a moment of peace, but… 我只是想让他们过几天平静的日子 但…
[07:12] my spare keys were in the drawer. 我的备用钥匙在抽屉里
[07:14] You know who might’ve taken ’em? 你知道会是谁拿的吗
[07:15] No, but I know the kids who had access. 不 但我知道哪些孩子能接触到抽屉
[07:21] A lot of names. 13 teenagers. 名单很长 有13个年轻人
[07:23] Be hard to find, too. 也会很难找
[07:24] Kids that age out notoriously disappear. 那岁数的孩子出了名的爱玩失踪
[07:27] Makayla? 玛凯拉
[07:30] Hi! Hi, you! 喂 我说
[07:32] What are you doing here? What’s going on? 你来这干什么 出什么事了
[07:34] – What’s happening? – They took me here. -什么情况啊 -他们带我来这的
[07:38] What’s she doing here? What’s happening? 她来这干什么 出什么情况了
[07:39] I’m sorry. Are you… 对不起 你是…
[07:40] Officer Kim Burgess. 金·伯吉斯警官
[07:42] We worked the Ward homicide case. 沃德凶杀案是我们负责的
[07:43] What’s she doing here? Where’s her guardian? 她在这干什么呢 她的监护人呢
[07:45] Where’s–where’s– where’s Kathy? 那个… 那个凯茜呢
[07:47] I’m sorry, I can’t lawfully give you any details 对不起 未经许可
[07:48] of a minor’s case without the correct authorization. 我不能提供给你未成年人案件的细节
[07:51] Understood, but clearly, I know Makayla, 我明白 但很显然 我认识玛凯拉
[07:53] and–and I know her social worker, Alanah. 我也认识她的社工 阿兰娜
[07:55] You’ll have to speak to Alanah, then. 那你们必须找阿兰娜谈
[07:57] Makayla, honey? Come on. 玛凯拉 亲爱的 过来吧
[08:04] Hey, can we– 我们能不能
[08:06] can I–can I– 我可以…
[08:09] Real quick. Real quick, Makayla. 很快 很快 玛凯拉
[08:10] Why don’t you go talk to this nice lady? 你跟着这位好心的女士走
[08:12] I’ll call Alanah, 我会打给阿兰娜
[08:13] and then I’m gonna make sure everything is okay, all right? 然后我会确保一切都没问题 好吗
[08:15] – I promise. – Okay. -我保证 -好
[08:22] Lot of reasons she could be here. 她来这里的原因有很多
[08:23] Yeah, I know. 对 我知道
[08:26] Alanah’s not answering. 阿兰娜不接电话
[08:28] Kim and Ruz, you got ears in? 金和鲁塞克 你们听到了吗
[08:31] Yeah. Go ahead. 听到了 请讲
[08:32] Call came in over the zone. 我们接到这片区域的报警电话
[08:33] On-view carjacking, three masked offenders. 三名蒙面罪犯正在劫车
[08:36] Sounds a whole lot like our crew. 听着很像我们要找的犯罪团伙
[08:37] Jay and I are around the corner. 杰和我就在街角
[08:39] Call came from the intersection of Kostner and Wilcox– 报警电话是在科斯特纳街和威尔科克街路口打的
[08:41] Jay! 杰
[08:46] God damn it! 该死
[08:50] Help! 救命
[08:53] Help me! 救救我
[09:03] Chicago PD! Stop! 芝加哥警署 站住
[09:05] Chicago PD! Get your hands up! 芝加哥警署 举起手来
[09:06] – Come on! – Come on, come on! -走 -走 走
[09:08] Three masked offenders fleeing on foot. 三名蒙面罪犯徒步逃跑
[09:11] – Copy that. – It’s okay. -收到 -没事了
[09:12] It’s okay, we got you. 没事了 我们来救你
[09:13] Two of them are armed! They went that way! 其中两名有武器 往那边跑了
[09:16] Okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. 好 没事了 没事了
[09:29] Two offenders heading westbound. 两名罪犯向西跑了
[09:30] One broke off of gangway mid-alley. 一位从巷子中的岔路跑了
[09:32] Copy. Headed back your way. 收到 我往回走
[09:39] Hey, police! 警察
[10:05] Medics took the victim to Chicago Med. 医护人员把受害者送去芝加哥医院了
[10:06] Had signs of a massive heart attack. 有严重心脏病发作的迹象
[10:08] His name’s Troy Wrightman, 62 years old. 他名叫特洛伊·莱特曼 62岁
[10:10] This is his car. 这是他的车
[10:11] Married, no children, no priors. 已婚 没有小孩 没前科
[10:14] The kids that we saw fleeing– 我们看到逃走的孩子们
[10:15] looks like they were three males and a female. 好像是三名男性 一名女性
[10:17] Ruzek’s talking to a witness. 鲁塞克正在跟目击者谈话
[10:18] Says he saw two kids rush the car. 他说他看到两个孩子冲上车
[10:20] Two? What happened to the third? 两个 还有一个呢
[10:22] Don’t know. Says he saw two. 不知道 他说他看到两个
[10:24] Here’s what’s weird. 这就是奇怪之处
[10:25] The kids ran off, they opened the doors, 孩子们跑了 他们打开车门
[10:26] they ripped the victim out, they beat him, 把受害者拖出来 打他
[10:28] – and then they took off running. – So, what, -然后跑了 -那是怎么回事
[10:29] you guys got here and scared ’em before they can 你们在他们劫到车之前赶到这里
[10:31] – actually take the car? – I don’t think so. -把他们吓跑了 -我觉得不是
[10:33] We got here right as the SUV was about to hit the alley. 我们赶到时越野车正要冲进巷子
[10:36] Seemed like a getaway car. 看着像逃跑用车
[10:37] You don’t need a getaway car for a carjacking. 劫车根本用不着逃跑用车
[10:40] No. 对
[10:42] Guy’s pockets were rabbited. No wallet. 那家伙的口袋被掏空了 没有钱包
[10:44] Maybe we’re looking at a robbery crew. 也许我们要找的是抢劫团伙
[10:46] Hell of a lot of trouble for a wallet. 这么麻烦就为了抢个钱包
[10:48] Yeah. I don’t know. 对 我也不知道
[10:51] All right. Keep working the scene. 好 继续调查现场
[10:52] I mean, we got one witness. Maybe there’re more. 我们找到了一位目击证人 也许还有更多
[10:55] Dig into this Troy. 查查这个特洛伊
[10:57] Search that SUV top to bottom. Whole thing’s evidence. 彻底搜查那辆SUV 整辆车都是证据
[11:01] Yeah. 好
[11:03] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[11:06] – Was that Alanah? – Yeah. -是阿兰娜吗 -是的
[11:07] – Everything good? – Yeah, I think so. -一切还好吗 -嗯 应该吧
[11:09] I guess Kathy missed some school pickups 我想凯茜有几次没去学校接孩子
[11:11] so the teacher had to call DCFS, 所以老师只能打电话给儿家部
[11:13] but now Makayla and Kathy are back together, 但现在凯茜和玛凯拉又在一起了
[11:15] and they’re offering Kathy extra support, so… 他们还给凯茜提供额外的支持 所以…
[11:17] – That’s good. – That’s good. -挺好 -挺好
[11:18] Okay, where we at? 好 现在什么情况
[11:19] I connected with Med. 我联系了医院
[11:21] Our two victims, Jeff and Troy, are conscious, 两位受害者 杰夫和特洛伊都恢复意识了
[11:23] but they’re refusing police help. 但他们拒绝警方的帮助
[11:24] They don’t wanna talk. 他们不肯开口
[11:26] We searched the SUV top to bottom. 我们彻底搜查过那辆SUV了
[11:28] We found 2 grand in cash 发现了两千块现金
[11:29] and six wallets with the IDs in ’em. 还有六个钱包 里面有身份证
[11:31] Upton and Atwater are chasing that right now. 厄普顿和阿特沃特正在追查
[11:33] Car’s loaded with stuff. 车里装满了东西
[11:34] It’s like these are street kids. 这些孩子好像是流浪儿
[11:36] They’re living in there. 他们住在车里
[11:36] Maybe they use the car when it gets cold out. 也许外面很冷时他们住车里
[11:38] Right. So we ran those profiles 好 我们查了六个钱包里找到的
[11:40] of those other robbery victims from the six wallets. 其他抢劫案受害者的档案
[11:42] Definitely a pattern. 肯定有个模式
[11:43] – They’re all men? – Yeah. -全部是男性 -对
[11:45] Three of the IDs have prior pops for solicitation, 其中三个人有嫖娼的前科
[11:48] so we ran the crime scenes with that information in mind. 于是我们根据这条信息调查了犯罪现场
[11:52] First one is five blocks from a male stroll, 第一个离男同红灯区五个路口
[11:55] second one is two blocks from a corner Vice recently ID’d. 第二个离缉毒队最近指认的街角两个路口
[11:58] The kids are prostitutes robbing their johns. 这些孩子是抢劫嫖客的妓女
[12:00] Yeah. 没错
[12:01] Which makes sense why 这就解释了为什么
[12:03] our witness only saw two kids rush the car. 我们的目击者只看到两个孩子冲上车
[12:05] The third one was already inside. 第三个已经在车里了
[12:07] They take the job, get into a car, go into a quiet place– 他们接活 上车 来到僻静处
[12:10] the other kids are there waiting to rush the car. 其他的孩子在那里等着冲上车
[12:12] Explains our 2 grand in cash. 这解释了为什么有两千块现金
[12:13] So the kids get tired of touching their johns, 这些孩子厌倦了跟嫖客发生关系
[12:15] find a new way to make money. 找了个新方法赚钱
[12:17] I mean, they’re doing this to survive, right? 他们这么做是为了生存 对吗
[12:19] Well, let’s run that DCFS list again with this in mind, 好 我们再根据这条线索查一次儿家部的清单
[12:22] loop in Vice, hit every stroll and corner 通知缉毒队 查所有红灯区和街角
[12:25] young prostitutes frequent, any place street kids crash. 年轻妓女出没 街头小孩混迹的地方
[12:28] We just took their car and all their cash, 我们刚没收了他们的车和钱
[12:30] so they gotta know the heat’s on ’em. 他们肯定知道麻烦来了
[12:32] Let’s find these kids before they get more desperate. 我们要在他们变得更疯狂之前找到他们
[12:36] This case, the kids, the prostitution… 这个案子 那些孩子 还有卖淫
[12:40] it’s starting to remind me 开始让我想起
[12:40] of the case where we lost the baby. 让我流产的那个案子
[12:42] Yeah. 是啊
[12:43] Do you ever wonder if maybe 你有没有想过
[12:45] that’s the reason we’re even closer now? 也许这就是我们现在更亲近的原因
[12:47] Like, why we want to be together all the time, 为什么我们一直都想在一起
[12:49] why we act like a couple… 为什么我们像夫妻一样…
[12:51] because of this terrible thing that happened to us? 因为我们经历过这件可怕的事情
[12:53] Of course it is. 肯定是
[12:55] What? 怎么了
[12:56] That’s not a good thing, Adam. 这可不是好事 亚当
[12:58] – Why not? – Because it’s not real. -为什么不是 -因为它不真实
[13:01] It’s not closeness, it’s just trauma. 这不是亲密 创伤而已
[13:03] – It’s not real? – No. -不真实 -不真实
[13:04] – Kim, hold on. – Yeah. -金 等等 -你说
[13:06] You and I, we’ve always been us, all right? 你和我 我们一直是这样 对吧
[13:10] – Then we were gonna have a baby. – Yeah. -然后我们本来要有孩子了 -对
[13:13] So we fell in love with something together, 我们一起爱上了一件事情
[13:15] then we lost something together. 又一起失去了它
[13:16] I mean, sometimes trauma just brings people closer. 有时候创伤会使人们变得更亲近
[13:20] Why is that not real? 这为什么不真实
[13:36] Excuse me. We’re with Chicago PD. 打扰了 我们是芝加哥警署的
[13:38] Looking for a few teenagers that might work this spot. 正在找几个可能在这里上班的孩子
[13:41] Can you tell me if you recognize any of these folks? 你看看认不认识这些人
[13:42] Wouldn’t I be in trouble 如果我知道
[13:43] if I knew there was hooking going on here? 这里有人卖淫我不会有麻烦吗
[13:47] Bro, I’d be impressed if you didn’t know 兄弟 如果你不知道这里有人卖淫
[13:49] there was hooking going on here. 我才会感到奇怪
[13:50] We can make it harder on you if you don’t talk, buddy. 你要是不说我们能让你更不好过 伙计
[13:56] 儿童信息 出生日期 社保号 性别
[13:58] – Him. – Miguel Reyes? -他 -米格尔·雷耶斯
[14:01] People here don’t tell me their names. 这里的人都不会告诉我他们的真名
[14:03] When was the last time he was here? 他最后一次出现在这里什么时候
[14:05] – Now. – Now? -现在 -现在
[14:07] ‘Less he got a job. 除非有活干
[14:08] Usually smokes on the corner by himself. 他经常一个人在转角那里抽烟
[14:10] Thanks. I’m gonna circle around the block. 谢谢 我绕着街区转一圈
[14:11] Yeah, sounds good. 好的 好主意
[14:22] Adam, I think I got eyes. Northwest corner. 亚当 我看到人了 西北角
[14:25] And I think he’s alone. 他应该是一个人
[14:26] All right, copy that. I’m on the way. 好的 收到 我马上过来
[14:31] He’s running! 他跑了
[14:32] Chicago PD! Stop! 芝加哥警署 站住
[14:40] Adam, southbound on Normal Avenue! 亚当 诺姆大道往南
[14:43] Copy you. I’m headed back for you. 收到 我回过去找你
[15:01] Miguel Reyes, put your hands up right now! 米格尔·雷耶斯 举起双手 马上
[15:04] That’s barbed wire. 这是铁丝网
[15:06] Look around you. You got nowhere to go. 你看看周围 你跑不了了
[15:13] Let’s go. 跟我走吧
[15:26] Okay, his name is Miguel Reyes, 18. 他的名字叫米格尔·雷耶斯 十八岁
[15:29] Just aged out of care two months ago. 两个月前刚成年
[15:31] Was removed from his home at age seven due to abuse. 七岁时因为受虐待被送走
[15:34] History of complex trauma. 有复杂的创伤史
[15:35] He spent the last decade shuffling through groups homes. 过去十年他在各个福利院里转来转去
[15:37] Had any priors? 有没有前科
[15:38] Yeah. He’s got one vandalism charge, but that’s it. 有 被控破坏公物一次 仅此而已
[15:40] Social worker said he’s a sweet kid. 社工说他是个好孩子
[15:42] Just reactive. He’s learned to fight back. 就是抗拒心理强 他爱顶嘴
[15:44] No current address, and besides an aunt in Georgia, 没有现住址 除了在乔治亚州有个阿姨
[15:47] he’s got no family. The kid’s on his own. 他没有亲人 这孩子是孤儿
[15:50] Yeah. Let’s do this. 好的 我们开始吧
[15:53] All right, Miguel. 好了 米格尔
[15:56] I’m gonna explain to you exactly what you’re looking at here. 我要跟你解释清楚你现在面对的是什么
[16:01] We know you were involved in a string of armed robberies 我们知道你和其他三个青少年
[16:04] alongside three other teenagers. 一起参与了一系列持械抢劫
[16:06] Your last victim, Troy, he had a heart attack. 你们上一个受害者特洛伊 他心脏病发作了
[16:10] It almost killed him. 差点没命
[16:12] No one killed anybody. 没有人杀人
[16:15] But you’re saying you were there? 但是你说当时你在那里
[16:17] No, I-I definitely didn’t say that. 不 我肯定没这么说过
[16:23] Miguel, you and your friends– 米格尔 你和你的朋友
[16:25] and they’re your friends, right? 他们是你的朋友 对吧
[16:27] Started robbing people 开始抢劫嫖客
[16:28] so you wouldn’t have to turn tricks anymore. 这样就不用再去卖淫了
[16:30] I can understand that. 这点我能理解
[16:33] But the problem is you robbed these men. 但问题是你们抢了这些人
[16:35] You beat them, you had a gun, you had a crowbar. 还打他们 你们有枪 有撬棍
[16:37] That’s aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. 这是持有致命武器的严重抢劫
[16:39] That’s decades in jail, okay? 这意味着几十年的牢狱 好吗
[16:42] So the best thing that you can do for yourself 所以你能为你自己
[16:44] and for your friends would be to cooperate with us. 和你的朋友做的就是和我们合作
[16:50] No. 不
[16:52] Right. 好吧
[16:54] Miguel… 米格尔
[16:57] if you talk to us, 如果你跟我们合作
[16:58] we can explain your story to the state’s attorney, 我们可以向州检察官解释你的情况
[17:00] you understand? 你明白吗
[17:01] We’ll tell ’em who you are, who your victims are. 我们会告诉他们你是谁 你的受害者是谁
[17:07] You talk to us, we can help. 你跟我们合作 我们可以帮你
[17:08] I’ve been helped by people like you my whole life. 我一生都在接受你们这样的人的”帮助”
[17:14] I’m sure that’s true. 这点我相信
[17:17] I don’t need any more help. 我不需要帮助了
[17:19] That I don’t believe. 这点我不相信
[17:21] I’m not saying I did anything, 我没承认我干了什么
[17:24] but they’re not my friends. 但他们不是我的朋友
[17:26] They’re my family. 他们是我的家人
[17:30] So even if I did know something, 所以即使我知道什么
[17:31] I promise I wouldn’t ever tell either of you. 我保证不会告诉你们任何一个人
[17:44] You think he knows we got nothing concrete on him? 你觉得他知道我们没有确凿的证据抓他吗
[17:47] It is all circumstantial. 我们只有间接证据
[17:48] We gonna need this boy to talk. 我们需要这孩子开口
[17:53] I say we release him. 要我说 放了他
[17:57] He said it himself. Those kids are his family. 他自己说了 那些孩子是他的家人
[17:59] He’s not gonna talk ’cause of them, 他不会因为他们而反水
[18:01] but he will go right back to them if he can. 但如果他有机会 会回到他们身边
[18:03] He’s got nowhere else. 他没别的地方去了
[18:06] Okay, so let’s release him. Just keep eyes on him. 那好 我们放了他 然后跟着他
[18:09] We’ll bring ’em all in. 把他们全都抓获
[18:11] – Kev. – What’s up? -凯文 -怎么了
[18:15] Just–quick question. 有个小问题
[18:17] What did you need when you were first raising Jordan and Vinessa? 你刚开始抚养乔丹和凡妮莎时需要什么
[18:20] Like, what kind of support did you need? 就是 你需要什么样的支持
[18:22] Everything. 一切
[18:25] Whole time I was…21. Drowning in it. 那时候我才…21岁 挣扎度日
[18:29] Yeah, I needed everything. 没错 我需要一切
[18:33] Okay, thanks. 好 谢了
[18:38] I’m sorry to bombard you like this. 很抱歉突然来找你
[18:40] – It’s okay. – Oh, good. -没关系 -那就好
[18:42] Okay, great, ’cause I just– I don’t know. 太好了 因为我 我说不好
[18:45] I wanted to let you know that I am here to help 我想让你知道我是来帮你的
[18:47] however you need–babysitting, getting help with services, 无论你需要什么 保姆 与社工联系
[18:49] – whatever you need. – I see my social worker. -什么都可以 -我会去见社工
[18:52] I know that, I just– 我知道 我只是
[18:54] there can never be too many people, right? 多个人帮忙总不是坏事 对吧
[19:00] Okay if I say hi to Makayla real quick? 我能和玛凯拉打个招呼吗
[19:02] Maybe not the best time. 现在或许不方便
[19:06] Sure, of course. 行 没问题
[19:09] Maybe another time. 那就下次吧
[19:15] I just wanted to know that you’re both doing okay. 我只想知道你们俩都过得好
[19:17] That’s all I– 我只是
[19:22] Kathy, are you okay? 凯茜 你还好吗
[19:27] I can’t do this anymore. 我不能继续了
[19:30] – What can’t you do? – This. -继续干什么 -这个
[19:33] I-I can’t be a mom to her. 我当不了她的妈妈了
[19:37] No, you can. You’re doing great, and I’ll help you. 不 你可以 你做得很好 我也会帮你
[19:39] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[19:47] Makayla’s with DCFS already. 玛凯拉已经在儿童和家庭服务部了
[19:52] Kathy, listen to me. You can be her mom. 凯茜 听我说 你可以做她的妈妈
[19:55] You’re capable, you’re so much more than you know– 你很能干 你比想象的更加
[19:57] Just don’t. Don’t–don’t do that. 别说了 别 住口吧
[19:59] She is unhappy. I’m not good for her, okay? 她不开心 我配不上她 知道吗
[20:02] I’ve tried everything. 我试了一切
[20:03] I take my pills, I go to work, 按时吃药 定时上班
[20:05] I see the social worker, everything, and I can’t do it. 去见社工 一切 但我还是做不好
[20:08] I understand. I– 我明白 我
[20:09] My cousin would’ve never wanted this for her kid. 我堂姐不会希望她孩子这样过
[20:11] Makayla was the love of her life. 玛凯拉是她这辈子的挚爱
[20:14] – She’s the love of mine. – Okay, so what if I help you? -她也是我的挚爱 -那如果我帮你呢
[20:16] What? Who even are you? 你说什么 你以为自己是谁啊
[20:19] I mean, what right have you to be in my home 你有什么权利来我家
[20:21] telling me anything? 对我说三道四
[20:22] – Kathy, please– – Go. -凯茜 拜托 -你走
[20:23] – Kathy– – Get out of my house. -凯茜 -滚出我家
[20:25] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 抱歉 我很抱歉
[20:37] – We lost Miguel. – What? -我们跟丢了米格尔 -什么
[20:39] Kid’s a flippin’ jackrabbit. 这孩子真是狡兔三窟
[20:41] He came straight here after the 21st. 他从21分局出来后直接来了这里
[20:42] He ducked in and out of, 钻进钻出
[20:44] I don’t know, eight alleys, gangways. 我也数不清了 八条小巷岔路
[20:46] I think he squats in one of these buildings on this block. 我想他现在躲在这个街区其中一间房子里
[20:50] Yeah. 嗯
[20:53] What’s going on? You all right? 怎么了 你还好吗
[20:55] Not really. 不太好
[20:56] – I think I made a big mistake– – Whoa, there he is. -我想我犯了个大错 -他出现了
[21:02] Miguel! 米格尔
[21:04] Stop moving. 别动
[21:13] Are you injured? 你受伤了吗
[21:16] Help me. Please, this way. 帮帮我 拜托 这边走
[21:20] You gotta tell us what’s going on! 你得告诉我们发生了什么
[21:24] Hey, hey, listen! Hey! Slow down! Stop! 听着 喂 慢点 别跑了
[21:29] Slow down– we can’t help you 慢点 我们不能帮你
[21:30] if you don’t talk to us. Kim. 除非你告诉我们怎么了 金
[21:35] Run, run! Police! Run! 快跑 快跑 有警察 快跑
[21:36] – Stop, stop! – I’ll meet you there! -站住 站住 -我去那里跟你们会合
[21:38] Get over there! Hands on the wall! 过去 手放墙上
[21:40] Where’d they go? Where’d they go? 他们去哪了 他们去哪了
[21:41] Help her! 救救她
[21:44] Kim, Kim! 金 金
[21:45] – The girl. – Oh, my God. -有个女孩 -天呐
[21:47] 5021 Ida, emergency. Roll an ambo to 1800 Kedzie. 5021I 紧急情况 凯基路1800号需要救护车
[21:50] I’m in a vacant on the west side. 我在西侧的空置房里
[21:52] Female down. Head trauma. 有一名女性受伤 头部创伤
[21:54] Got two male offenders fleeing on foot. 有两名男性嫌犯步行逃离
[21:55] – Copy that. – We didn’t do this! We brought her home! -收到 -不是我们干的 我们带她回家了而已
[21:57] What the hell happened to her? 她怎么了
[21:58] Ambo en route. 救护车已在路上
[22:00] – I don’t– – Miguel! -我不 -米格尔
[22:01] We needed the money, okay? 我们需要钱 好吗
[22:02] We were too nervous to do another robbery, 我们太紧张了 没法再抢劫别人
[22:04] so she was gonna work a normal job. 所以她打算卖身
[22:06] – Who was the john? – I don’t know. -嫖客是谁 -我不知道
[22:08] – Who, Miguel? – He freaked out! He beat her! -是谁 米格尔 -他生气了 打了她
[22:10] – Who, Miguel? Who? – I don’t know! -谁 米格尔 是谁 -我不知道
[22:12] – I need a name, tell me! – I don’t know! -我要一个名字 告诉我 -我不知道
[22:15] House is clear. Where’s my ambo? 房子里没人 救护车呢
[22:17] What’s her name? Give me her name. 她叫什么 告诉我她的名字
[22:19] – Lily. – Okay. -莉莉 -好的
[22:20] Lily, stay with us, all right? 莉莉 坚持住 好吗
[22:22] I’m not leaving you. I won’t leave. 我不会离开你 我不会
[22:24] – Come on, Lily. – You’re gonna be okay. -加油 莉莉 -你会没事的
[22:26] You’re not alone. 你不是一个人
[22:37] Both kids are in the wind, but they won’t get far. 那两个孩子都不见了 但他们跑不远
[22:39] All of their belongings, last of their cash, 他们的所有财产 最后的现金
[22:41] it’s all here. 都在这里
[22:42] The girl, Lily, is being rushed to surgery. 那个女孩 莉莉 被送去手术室了
[22:44] Doesn’t look good. 看起来不妙
[22:45] We still don’t know who beat her? 我们还是不知道是谁打了她吗
[22:46] A john. Ruzek’s running the car outside. 一个嫖客 鲁塞克在查外面停着的车
[22:48] It’s probably his. 很可能是他的
[22:49] It sounds like the two kids drove Lily here 看起来是那两个孩子开车带莉莉来这里
[22:51] and then Miguel stopped talking, so that’s all I got. 之后米格尔就不说了 我就问出了这么多
[22:54] – All right, let’s find something. – Yeah. -好了 我们去查吧 -嗯
[23:28] I found the other two kids’ IDs. 我找到了那俩孩子的身份证
[23:33] Samuel Wilton and Michael Jeffries. 萨姆尔·威尔顿和迈克尔·杰夫里斯
[23:35] 16, 17 years old. 一个16岁 一个17岁
[23:38] Gun. 有枪
[23:40] Car outside is a rental. 外面的车是租来的
[23:41] Links back to a Robert McKinney. 租车人名叫罗伯特·麦金尼
[23:43] 62, two priors for solicitation, one for a domestic. 62岁 有两次拉嫖娼前科 一次家暴前科
[23:46] I gotta think he’s our john. 我觉得他就是嫖客
[23:47] – You got an address? – Yeah. -有地址吗 -有
[23:51] – We got this. – All right. -我们去 -好的
[23:57] Talked to Platt–she’s gonna send two patrol cars 我跟普拉特谈了 她会派两辆巡逻车
[23:59] – to the house now– – He broke both her cheekbones, her skull. -现在来这边 -他打碎了她的颧骨和头骨
[24:01] Take it myself. 我自己送去
[24:04] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[24:07] Send me the address. Kim and I are on the way right now. 把地址发给我 金和我现在就过去
[24:10] One gsw, and guessing we’re gonna 一处枪伤 而且我猜会在
[24:11] get some good prints lifted from that bar. 那撬棒棍上发现好多指纹
[24:14] He’s also got substantial scratching and bruising 他的脸部和手臂还有大量
[24:16] on his face and arms. Signs of a struggle. 抓伤和瘀伤 有挣扎的痕迹
[24:19] We’re not sure. Looks like multiple offenders. 我们不确定 感觉有好几个嫌犯
[24:22] We’re real close to a stroll. Might’ve picked someone up. 我们快查封一个红灯区了 他可能点了哪个妓女
[24:24] Lily. He picked Lily up. 莉莉 他点了莉莉
[24:27] Beat her, tried to rape her, and then a friend stepped in. 他打她 想强暴她 然后有朋友插手了
[24:32] She’s a victim on a case you’re working? 她是你们的案子的受害者吗
[24:36] No, she’s an offender. 不 她是嫌犯
[24:39] I’m gonna go call Voight. 我去告诉博伊特
[24:48] I-is Lily okay? 莉莉还好吗
[24:51] She’s still in surgery. 她还在做手术
[24:55] Miguel, you need to talk to us now. 米格尔 你现在得告诉我们了
[25:04] – Tell me what happened. – No. -告诉我发生了什么 -不
[25:06] – Where are your friends? – I’m not an idiot. -你的朋友在哪里 -我不是个傻子
[25:08] You think I’m gonna tell you that now? 你以为现在我会告诉你们吗
[25:09] You told me that Lily was gonna do a normal job. 你说莉莉打算卖身
[25:12] You and your friends were looking out for her, 你和你的朋友在替她盯梢
[25:13] but she didn’t want to do it, so the john got mad, 但她不想做 所以嫖客生气了
[25:15] – beat her, tried to rape her… – Stop. -打她 想强暴她 -别说了
[25:17] – You heard screaming… – Stop! -你听到她惨叫 -别说了
[25:18] And saved her! Miguel, that is self-defense! 然后你救了她 米格尔 这是自卫
[25:20] And that is the kind of thing that we can prove! 这是我们能证明的事
[25:23] Not after what we did! We robbed those men! 但我们对他做了那种事 我们抢劫了那些人
[25:28] – We beat them. – I know. -我们打了他们 -我知道
[25:29] That’s what I’m telling you. 我就是告诉你这事
[25:31] But without your friends confirming your story, 但如果没有你朋友证实你的说法
[25:33] without you talking to us, 你不告诉我们
[25:36] all I got standing in front of me 我面前的情况是
[25:37] is a kid who brutally robs people, 一个小孩残忍地抢劫了他人财物
[25:39] who isn’t cooperating, 还不肯配合警方
[25:41] who told his buddy offenders to run 在你和同犯一起杀了人后
[25:43] after you killed a man together. 你还教唆从犯逃跑
[25:45] That’s what the state’s attorney’s gonna see. 这是州检察官会看到的事
[25:51] Come on, sit down. It’s okay, sit. 来吧 坐下 没关系 坐吧
[25:55] Miguel. 米格尔
[25:59] Son… 孩子
[26:02] You’re already going away for the robberies. 你肯定会因为抢劫罪坐牢了
[26:04] I can’t help you there. 这点我也爱莫能助
[26:07] But the timing matters. 但时间很关键
[26:10] You’re a good kid who was dealt a bad hand… 你是个好孩子 只是出身不好
[26:17] And you played it wrong. 而且还误入歧途
[26:20] Miguel, you’re still young. 米格尔 你还年轻
[26:23] This is still your life. 这还是你的生活
[26:26] And you’re gonna spend the next four decades 如果你现在不跟我开口
[26:29] staring at concrete if you don’t talk to me now. 那接下去四十年你只能盯着水泥墙了
[26:37] Come on. 说吧
[26:44] But my friends will have a chance. 但我的朋友还有机会
[26:45] – No. – No. -不 -不会
[26:47] I mean, they won’t. 他们不会有机会
[26:49] He’s telling you the truth 他说的是真的
[26:51] because the chances are we will find them, 因为我们有可能找到他们
[26:53] and it’s a lot harder to claim self-defense once you’ve run. 一旦有出逃行为 就很难称之为自卫了
[26:57] And let me tell you: 而且我告诉你
[26:58] if they cross state lines, that’s it, we can’t help them. 如果他们越过州界 那就完了 我们无能为力了
[27:01] You can’t guarantee me that you can help now. 你现在没法保证你能帮我们
[27:04] I’m all they have. They’re all that I’ve ever had. 我是他们的唯一 他们也是我的唯一
[27:07] I need to help them. 我必须帮他们
[27:08] No, you need to help yourself right now. 不 你现在得帮自己
[27:10] No, no. I’m not gonna hurt them. 不 不 我不会伤害他们
[27:14] There’s a chance you guys don’t find them, 也有可能你们找不到他们
[27:16] that they’ll have a shot at something. 他们还有机会过自由生活
[27:23] I’m done talking to you. 我不跟你们说了
[27:25] Miguel. 米格尔
[27:33] All right, Miguel is not gonna roll on his friends. 好吧 米格尔不说他朋友的去向
[27:36] So what do we have? 那我们怎么办
[27:38] Ballistics did come back 弹道检测出来了
[27:40] on the 9 millimeter from the shooting at the house, 屋子中9毫米的子弹
[27:42] and it’s match for the killing. 和杀人的子弹一致
[27:43] Forensics also came back as a match for the SUV. 鉴识科给SUV的报告也出来了
[27:46] We got three separate prints on the crowbar. 撬棒上有三套指纹
[27:48] One of ’em is Miguel’s. 其中一套属于米格尔
[27:51] All right, what do we have on Michael and Sammie? 好 那关于迈克尔和萨姆有什么信息
[27:53] Nothing yet. 暂时没有
[27:54] We’re up on buses and train stations. 我们查了公车和火车站
[27:57] We’ve got investigative reports out. 我们把调查警报发出去了
[27:58] Yeah, I mean, we’ve been digging, 对 我们一直在找
[27:59] but they were in foster care for over a decade. 但他们过去十年都在领养机构
[28:01] They got no family, no connections to anybody 他们没有家人 与其他人都没有关系
[28:03] other than each other. I mean, it’s gonna be 除了跟彼此 要想知道
[28:06] tough to pinpoint where they’re gonna run to. 他们逃去了哪里肯定很难
[28:08] We have enough evidence to charge Miguel on all counts. 我们有足够的证据起诉米格尔所有罪名
[28:13] Okay, so we start processing charges on Miguel. 好 那就着手处理米格尔的起诉
[28:19] Maybe once they feel real, it’ll scare him into talking. 或许当指控感觉够真时 他会害怕地开口
[28:21] So that’s it? 就这样了吗
[28:28] They’re kids. 他们是孩子
[28:31] They were doing this to put a roof over their heads. 他们这么做只是为了有口饭吃 有地方住
[28:33] They’ve got these dream houses scribbled in their notebooks. 他们在本子上画了自己梦想中的房子
[28:37] They’re kids with no place to go, 他们是无家可归的孩子
[28:38] a system that failed them. 系统辜负了他们
[28:39] Hell, they’re robbing their johns, 他们甚至在抢劫自己的嫖客
[28:41] and the answer is, “They can go to jail”? 结果答案是 “他们坐牢去吧”
[28:44] That’s the best we can do for them? 这就是我们能帮他们的方法吗
[28:45] Look, I get it, but… 听着 我懂 但是
[28:48] they did rob these men. 他们确实抢劫了别人
[28:50] One of ’em’s dead, and Miguel’s not talking, so… 其中有一个还死了 而且米格尔不肯说 所以
[28:54] unless you got a better play I’m not thinking of… 除非你有我没想到的更好的方法
[29:01] I don’t have another play. 我没有其他方法
[29:03] Okay, so keep searching. 好 接着找
[29:06] Okay? 好吗
[29:07] Miguel’s only chance is we find his friends 米格尔唯一减刑的机会是找到他朋友
[29:09] so they can corroborate his self-defense story. 让他们证实他的自卫说法
[29:11] – Let’s go. – Hello? -走吧 -喂
[29:18] – You confronted Kathy? – I went to offer help. -你去找凯茜了 -我是想提供帮助
[29:22] But it turned into accusations? 但结果变成了指责她
[29:23] Well, I didn’t mean for it to. 我不是有意的
[29:24] She filed a complaint. 她投诉了
[29:25] Okay, is this– 好吧 这个
[29:26] is this really what we’re gonna talk about? 我们真的要谈这个吗
[29:27] You’re Makayla’s social worker, 你是玛凯拉的社工
[29:29] and we’re not gonna talk about Makayla? 而我们却不谈玛凯拉吗
[29:30] You want this to have a clean solution. 你希望有个干净利落的解决办法
[29:32] Yes, I want this to have a solution. 对 我想要个解决办法
[29:34] Well, it’s way more complicated than that. 但这事不那么简单
[29:36] It’s also way more complicated than you falsely believing 而且我们也不像你错误想象的那样
[29:38] that everyone here isn’t doing their very best. 没有尽全力帮助他们
[29:42] Yeah, well–I’m– I know, sorry. 我知道 对不起
[29:48] Kathy is dealing with mental issues. 凯茜有精神疾病
[29:51] Anxiety, depression. 焦虑 抑郁
[29:52] If we keep Makayla in her care, 如果我们继续让她照顾玛凯拉
[29:53] there’s a thousand possible bad outcomes. 会有上千种可能出事的情况
[29:56] Kathy is telling us it’s not best for either of them, 凯茜告诉我们这对她们俩都不好
[29:58] so we find an alternate placement. 所以我们要找其他方法
[30:01] – A group home? – For right now, yes. -孤儿院吗 -暂时是
[30:05] What if Makayla came home with me? 如果玛凯拉跟我一起住呢
[30:11] I know you feel for her, 我知道你觉得她可怜
[30:12] but there are so many ways to be there for a child 但想要支持一个孩子有很多方法
[30:14] without fostering them. 可以不用领养他们
[30:16] She’s a child who’s just experienced trauma, 她是个刚经历创伤的孩子
[30:19] she’s a Black child, 她是个黑人孩子
[30:20] you’re a cop with a very demanding job 你是个工作繁忙的警察
[30:22] who’s white, who’s single. 还是白人 还是单身
[30:24] None of this is to be discouraging. 这些都不是缺点
[30:26] That’s all fine, 都没问题
[30:26] but these are very real issues you need to think about. 但这些事你必须要考虑的现实问题
[30:30] Makayla deserves someone… committed. 玛凯拉需要一个…能稳定的人
[30:36] It’s just–you can’t make a decision like this 只是 你不能出于一时冲动
[30:39] in a moment when life seems unfair. 觉得世事不公就做这种决定
[30:52] – Hey. Anything? – Nothing. -有发现吗 -没有
[30:54] The kids moved last night, 这俩孩子昨晚跑了
[30:55] and I don’t think we clocked ’em. 我觉得我们没围住他们
[30:57] Hey, uh, might have them. 可能找到他们了
[30:59] Patrol car report of a stolen Chevy downtown around 5 A.M. 巡逻车报告凌晨五点发现一辆被窃雪佛兰在市中心
[31:02] POD caught it. Two teenage offenders. 监控拍到了 两个青少年嫌犯
[31:04] Physicals match Michael and Sammie. 体型符合迈克尔和萨姆
[31:06] There we go. We got a BOLO on that? 那就对了 发了全境通缉令吗
[31:07] Patrol’s actually got it in a truck lot on Ashland– 巡逻车是在阿什兰街的卡车停车场发现的
[31:10] unoccupied. 空车
[31:11] That’s gotta be them. We’ll take it. 肯定是他们 我们走
[31:16] There’s our Chevy. 就是那辆雪佛兰
[31:27] Keys are still in the car. 钥匙还在车里
[31:34] – Hey. – Hey, how you doin’? -嗨 -你们好
[31:35] Morning. We’re with Chicago PD. 早 我们是芝加哥警署
[31:37] We’re looking for the two kids that were driving the Chevy 我们在找两个开那辆雪佛兰的青少年
[31:39] that’s parked out front. 停在前面的那辆
[31:41] You recognize either of these guys? 你认得他们吗
[31:45] No. Haven’t seem either of them. 不认得 没见过他们
[31:47] Got anybody else working here this morning? 今早还有别人工作吗
[31:48] – Just me. – Security cameras? -就我一人 -有监控吗
[31:50] No. City might have some down the way. 没有 市里在那个方向可能装了
[31:52] You got none on the lot whatsoever? 整个停车场都没装监控吗
[31:54] No, sorry. Kids do come here to hitch a lot, though. 没有 抱歉 不过有很多孩子过来搭车
[31:56] A lot of trucks move in and out. 进出卡车很多
[31:57] Thanks very much. 非常感谢
[31:59] Listen, I’m gonna go around back. 听着 我去后面看看
[32:00] Yeah. 好
[32:11] I’m gonna keep checking, but back looks clear. 我会接着查 但后面看起来没人
[32:13] Front, too. 前面也是
[32:18] We could pull the PODs nearby, 我们可以查查附近的监控
[32:19] maybe grab whatever semi they hopped into. 或许能找到他们搭了什么车
[32:22] We’re hours behind them, Adam. 我们已经落后了好多小时 亚当
[32:23] If they’re smart, they’ll keep switching trucks, 如果他们聪明 就会接着换卡车
[32:25] keep hitching. 接着搭车走
[32:29] Already gone. 已经找不到了
[32:34] Nothing on any PODs. 监控上什么都没有
[32:36] Yeah, nothing on traffic cams, 对 交通录像什么也没有
[32:38] no security footage. 没有监控录像
[32:39] There’s just every reason to believe 所有线索都证明
[32:40] they already crossed state lines. 他们已经跨了州界
[32:44] Process Miguel, 起诉米格尔
[32:45] get out leads, messages on Michael and Sammie. 把迈克尔和萨姆的线索和信息发出去
[32:48] Look, chances are some state policeman will pick ’em up soon. 听着 有可能州警很快就会抓到他们
[33:27] Okay, Miguel. 好吧 米格尔
[33:28] Patrol will be here in a few, transport you to County. 巡警一会过来 把你转移到县监狱
[33:31] – What about Lily? – She’s still unconscious. -那莉莉呢 -她还在昏迷
[33:33] It’s too early to know the damage, 现在还不好说有多少损伤
[33:34] but they think there will be some. 但医生认为会有一些
[33:36] – I can let you know. – Okay. -我到时候通知你 -好
[33:39] Miguel, when we were in that abandoned house, 米格尔 我们在那个废弃的屋子里时
[33:41] when you told Michael and Sammie to run, 当你让迈克尔和萨姆跑的时候
[33:42] you said, “I’ll meet you there.” 你说 “我去那里跟你们会合”
[33:49] Is “There” where you were gonna build a home together? “那里”是你们要一起造房子的地方吗
[33:55] Where is “There”? “那里”是那里
[34:04] Your friends ran. They crossed state lines. 你朋友逃了 他们越过了州界
[34:08] I told you before what that would mean, 我之前告诉过你那意味着什么
[34:09] what their chances would be. 他们可能面临什么
[34:11] They will be picked up by state police 他们会被州警抓住
[34:12] who are looking for them. 州警都在找他们
[34:14] I know you wanna protect them. 我知道你想保护他们
[34:15] That’s why you’re doing all this. 所以你才闭口不言
[34:18] I do, too. 我也想保护他们
[34:19] So tell me, Miguel, 告诉我 米格尔
[34:22] where is “There”? “那里”是哪里
[34:29] They’re in Iowa. 他们在爱荷华州
[34:37] Yeah, I’ve got credible information 对 我得到可靠消息
[34:39] that our offenders are fleeing to Iowa, 嫌犯在逃往爱荷华州
[34:41] so I’ve limited the investigative alerts 所以我把调查警报
[34:43] to your jurisdiction alone. 只限制在了你们的辖区
[34:45] No, nothing down south. 不 没有南方的州了
[34:47] No, no other BOLOs or alerts needed. 不 不需要其他全境通缉或警报了
[34:50] Yeah, Iowa. Thank you. 对 爱荷华州 谢谢
[34:55] – You’re still here? – Yeah. -你还没走吗 -对
[34:58] I’m just finishing up. 刚收尾
[35:03] Sorry we can’t solve every case and save every kid. 抱歉我们无法解决每个案子 拯救所有孩子
[35:08] You know, I never told anybody this, 我从没告诉过别人
[35:11] didn’t even tell Adam… 甚至都没告诉过亚当
[35:15] but a couple of months after I lost the baby, 但我流产后几个月
[35:17] I looked up that girl that I saved in the motel room. 我找了之前在汽车旅馆救的那个女孩
[35:20] Really? 真的吗
[35:23] Think I thought it would make me feel something. 我以为那会让我感觉到些什么
[35:28] Called her mom. 我联系了她妈妈
[35:30] Said she hadn’t seen her daughter in months. 她说自己好几个月没见女儿了
[35:32] She’d run away, and she was gone. 她会逃跑 然后就送儿童和家庭服务部了
[35:37] What would you think if I took Makayla in? 你觉得我领养玛凯拉怎么样
[35:43] I think that would change her life. 我想那会改变她的生活
[35:45] I know I’m not her family, I know I’m a cop, I’m white. 我知道我不是她的家人 我知道我是个白人警察
[35:50] I know these are real things. 我知道这些都是现实问题
[35:53] You’re right. 没错
[35:53] You are not her family and you are white, 你不是她家人 还是白人
[35:57] so you’re gonna be up against a lot. 所以你会经常遇到与之有关的问题
[36:01] I think I can do right by her. 我觉得我能让她过好生活
[36:03] Kim, you asked me what I needed before. 金 你之前问 我当时需要什么
[36:08] It wasn’t about me, it was about what they needed. 但其实我不是主角 重要的是他们需要什么
[36:11] I had to keep my family together. 我得让我的家人待在一起
[36:13] Had to make sure that Vinessa and Jordan 必须得让凡妮莎和乔丹
[36:15] didn’t get stuck in a system 不进入领养系统
[36:17] that I knew they couldn’t get out of. 因为我知道他们无法逃脱出来
[36:18] So, yeah, it was impossible. 所以没错 难上加难
[36:22] We did need everything. 我们确实需要一切
[36:24] I just– 我只是
[36:28] I was theirs… 我属于他们
[36:30] you know what I’m saying? 你懂我的意思吗
[36:33] I loved them, and that took care of the rest. 我爱他们 这就足以解决其他所有问题
[36:36] And if you got that, you’ll be good. 如果你也有这份爱 那就没问题了
[36:59] – I was coming to find you. – Yeah? -我正要来找你 -是吗
[37:01] Hey, do you wanna get some dinner? 你想去吃饭吗
[37:03] Before you say yes, I want to tell you 在你答应前 我想告诉你
[37:04] that I’m gonna turn off our radios as a preemptive strike. 我打算关掉无线电 以防万一
[37:06] That way, you’ll have to talk to me. 这样你就得跟我聊天了
[37:08] Kathy gave up her parental rights. 凯茜放弃了抚养权
[37:10] No. Why? 不会吧 为什么
[37:13] Because she loves Makayla and wants what’s best for her. 因为她爱玛凯拉 想让她拥有最好的
[37:17] – But where’s Makayla gonna go? – With me. -但玛凯拉要跟谁过呢 -跟我
[37:22] Really? 真的吗
[37:25] Like, on a temporary basis? 是临时的吗
[37:27] Well, for now, but Alanah’s working on it. 目前是 但阿兰娜正在努力
[37:30] There’s a lot of red tape, logistics, but it’s possible 有好多文件 很多流程 但有可能
[37:32] it could become a more permanent situation. 让这个成为永久安排
[37:37] – Like you fostering her? – Yeah. -就是你领养她吗 -对
[37:40] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[37:44] Okay. Have you thought that through? 好吧 你好好考虑过了吗
[37:45] I mean, what would that even look like? 这会是怎么样
[37:47] – I don’t know. – Kim? -我不知道 -金
[37:51] Adam, you can say whatever you want to say. 亚当 你想说什么都可以
[37:53] It’s not about what I want to say, it’s just, I mean– 我想说什么不重要 只是
[37:58] that’s a lot, you know? 那是个巨变 知道吗
[38:02] You know you can’t replace what we lost. 你知道你无法取代我们失去的
[38:04] I’m not trying to. 我也没这个打算
[38:06] I feel something for this kid. I do. 我对这个孩子有牵挂 真的
[38:07] – I feel close to her. – I understand. -我感觉与她很亲近 -我明白
[38:09] But just yesterday, we’re talking about trauma 但昨天 我们还说到创伤
[38:11] and you told me how that’s not real, right? 然后你说没有那回事 对吧
[38:13] Right. Well, what if you’re right? 对 但如果你说得对呢
[38:14] What if it doesn’t matter? 如果那确实无关呢
[38:20] I know that this might change what we have, 我知道这也许会改变我们的关系
[38:22] you know, what we can have. 我们未来的关系
[38:25] Kim, that’s not why I’m saying any of this. 金 这不是我说这些的原因
[38:27] It’s just not. 不是
[38:29] I’m always gonna be in your life. 我会一直是你生命中的一部分
[38:30] That’s not gonna change. 这点不会改变
[38:32] It’s just this is, like… 只是这件事
[38:35] I’m a little worried that this is a reaction, 我有点担心你这是应激反应
[38:38] that you just can’t stand the idea 你只是无法忍受看到
[38:41] of seeing another kid lost. 另一个孩子误入歧途
[39:16] Hey, you. 你好啊
[39:20] So I know all this has been pretty weird, probably, right? 我知道这一切都或许有点怪 对吧
[39:25] Look, this might be another big, weird change, 听着 这或许是另一个巨大怪异的改变
[39:27] but I was thinking, if you’re okay with it, 但我在想 如果你同意
[39:31] that maybe you could come home with me. 或许你可以跟我回去一起住
[39:34] You know, we could be like a family 我们可以成为一家人
[39:36] and take care of each other– if you’re okay with it. 彼此照顾 如果你同意
[39:41] Okay. 好
[39:44] Okay. 好
[39:46] Okay. 好
[39:49] Okay, all right, okay. 那好
[39:52] Just hop on in. 上车吧
[40:01] Hmm, this thing. 安全带
[40:05] – You want me to… – Is there–yeah. -不如我来 -你能…好的
[40:08] Why don’t you do it and I’ll just–I’ll watch. 你来吧 我在一旁学
[40:19] All right, you’re all set. 好了 都系好了
[40:21] I’ll be seeing you both very soon. 那我们之后见吧
[40:23] – You guys have fun. – Bye, Alanah. -你们好好相处 -再见 阿兰娜
[40:29] Just you and me. 只有你和我
[40:32] Yeah? 好吗
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme