时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Yes, I know you’ve been calling. | 我知道你打了好几个电话 |
[00:04] | I just–I haven’t had time to schedule a follow-up. | 我只是一直没时间去安排复查 |
[00:08] | Understood, Dr. Eli, | 我明白 伊莱医生 |
[00:09] | but I have no plans to get pregnant again, so… | 但我目前没有备孕的计划 所以 |
[00:12] | I’m at work. I have to call you back. | 我在上班 我晚点回给你吧 |
[00:13] | – Is that all right? Thanks. – Everything all right? | -可以吗 谢谢 -没事吧 |
[00:15] | Yeah, just a thing I’m pushing. | 就是我在追的一件事 |
[00:16] | You just missed our bud Barkey again. | 你又错过了巴奇 |
[00:17] | He dropped the price 5K. | 价格降到了五千 |
[00:19] | Adam, what are you actually gonna do with a boat? | 亚当 你买一艘船能做什么 |
[00:21] | I don’t know, sail the seven seas, | 我不知道 遍游七海 |
[00:22] | become a new man. | 重获新生 |
[00:23] | Park it in my garage, drink beer on it. | 停在我家车库里 坐在上面喝啤酒 |
[00:25] | Exactly, kind of boat Barkey’s gonna sell you, | 对 巴奇能卖给你的船 |
[00:26] | garage is a lot more likely. | 更可能会留在车库里 |
[00:29] | Anyway, I’m just saying… | 我的意思是 |
[00:30] | – Yeah? – The change is good, you know? | -什么 -改变挺好的 你知道吗 |
[00:32] | Like, for instance, you and I, we don’t date, | 比如 我们两个不约会 |
[00:35] | and yet somehow we’ve become my Gammie and Pawpaw. | 却不知怎么成了我的加米和木瓜 |
[00:39] | You still call them that? | 你还这么叫他们吗 |
[00:40] | Well, that is their name. | 对 他们就叫这个 |
[00:43] | We go to the same diner every morning. | 我们每天早上都去同一家餐厅 |
[00:45] | We go to work. We go to the same bar. | 一起上班 去同一家酒吧 |
[00:48] | We do nothing new. We go nowhere new. | 不做新事情 不去新地方 |
[00:51] | We meet nobody, date nobody. | 不认识新人 不跟人约会 |
[00:52] | – We have no boat. – See? Exactly. | -我们没有船 -没错 就这意思 |
[00:56] | This is what I’m talking about. | 我就是想说这个 |
[00:57] | See, you’re even finishing my thoughts here. | 你现在已经开始能接我的话了 |
[00:59] | Change is overrated, Adam. | 改变没那么好 亚当 |
[01:00] | The whole world’s looking for a little same old right now. | 现在全世界都想过以前的老日子 |
[01:03] | Yeah, not guys like me and Barkey. | 也许吧 但我和巴奇不是 |
[01:06] | No. You and Barkey are a set of real revolutionary thinkers– | 你和巴奇是改革型思维方式 |
[01:09] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[01:10] | – Yeah, I’m an adventurer. – Of course. | -我是个冒险家 -行吧 |
[01:11] | I’m like a Renaissance man over here. | 我就是文艺复兴时代的男人 |
[01:12] | You are, mm-hmm. | 确实 |
[01:13] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[01:21] | Get out of the road, kid! | 别在路上乱跑 孩子 |
[01:22] | Stay in your car. Stay in your car. | 留在车里 别出来 |
[01:23] | – Is she alone? – Close your door. | -她是一个人吗 -关上门 |
[01:24] | – kiddo. – Where’s her family? | -孩子 -她的家人在哪里 |
[01:26] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[01:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 别怕 没关系 |
[01:28] | Let’s get you out of the street, okay? | 我们先离开这里 好吗 |
[01:29] | Where’s your family? | 你的家人在哪里 |
[01:31] | What are you doing around here? Do you live around here? | 你怎么会来这里 你住在附近吗 |
[01:34] | – Did you run from someplace? – All right, keep moving. | -你是从哪里跑出来的吗 -你们走吧 |
[01:36] | Are you lost, honey? | 你迷路了吗 宝贝 |
[01:39] | There. Do you live right there? | 那里 你住在那里吗 |
[01:40] | Is that where you live? | 那是你住的地方吗 |
[01:42] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[01:45] | She’s not talking. | 她不说话 |
[01:48] | There’s nobody out here. I mean, there’s nobody around. | 这附近也没人 完全没有人 |
[01:50] | Where’s your family? Do you know? | 你的家人在哪里 你知道吗 |
[01:53] | Okay, let’s start again. I’m Kim. | 我们再试一次 我是金 |
[01:54] | This is Adam. And we’re police, see? | 他是亚当 我们是警察 你看 |
[01:56] | That’s what that star means. | 这个星星就是这个意思 |
[01:57] | I’m a police officer. I’m gonna help you. | 我是警察 我会帮你 |
[01:59] | Okay? I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[02:01] | Yeah, this is Officer Adam Ruzek, Intelligence. | 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官 情报组 |
[02:04] | – Recovered a tender age child… – I like your outfit. | -我们遇到了一个小孩 -你的衣服很好看 |
[02:06] | Could I check something really quickly? | 我能不能看一下 |
[02:08] | Just–I’m just gonna… really fast. | 我就… 很快 |
[02:11] | – Adam? – One sec. | -亚当 -等一下 |
[02:14] | Makayla Ward. | 玛凯拉·沃德 |
[02:15] | – Yeah, I got a name. – It’s okay. | -我知道名字了 -没事了 |
[02:17] | Everything is gonna be okay, all right? | 一切都会好的 好吗 |
[02:32] | Public school system has the mom listed | 公立学校系统查到她妈妈叫 |
[02:33] | as Gabrielle Ward. | 加布里埃尔·沃德 |
[02:34] | – 4818 should be- – Over there? | -4818应该在 那边吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, there it is. | 找到了 |
[02:38] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[02:40] | – I’ll have the parents come out. – Yeah. | -我去叫父母出来 -好 |
[02:43] | Soft door. Don’t wake her up. | 关门轻点 别吵醒她 |
[02:44] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – All right. | -知道了 -好 |
[03:07] | 5021 Eddie, requesting backup at 4818 South Wells. | 警号5021E 南威尔士街1932号请求支援 |
[03:09] | Copy that, 5021 Eddie. Backup on the way. | 收到 5021E 支援在路上 |
[03:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:13] | There’s blood splatter, a lot of it. | 有很多血迹 |
[03:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:23] | Ah, it’s open. | 门开着 |
[03:24] | All right. | 好 |
[03:27] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:35] | – Cover me. – Yup. | -掩护我 -好 |
[03:36] | Cover, cover, cover. | 掩护 掩护 |
[03:38] | – Body. – Gotcha. | -一具尸体 -好 |
[03:47] | Clear. | 安全 |
[03:48] | I got another body. | 又有一具尸体 |
[03:58] | – You hear that? – Yeah. | -听到了吗 -听到了 |
[04:12] | The back door. | 是后门 |
[04:18] | Backyard’s clear. | 后院安全 |
[04:26] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[04:32] | Look at these little footprints. | 你看这些小脚印 |
[04:33] | That little girl, Makayla, she was here. | 那个小女孩 玛凯拉 她在这里 |
[04:38] | All right. Call it in. | 好 上报吧 |
[04:40] | I’m gonna go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[04:52] | Burgess took the girl to Med. They’re checking her out. | 伯吉斯把小女孩送去医院了 正在给她做检查 |
[04:54] | – Witnesses? – Not yet. | -目击证人呢 -还没有 |
[04:55] | We’re working the block. | 我们正在调查 |
[04:57] | ID the victims? | 受害者身份呢 |
[04:59] | So they’re all members of the same family, the Wards. | 他们都是沃德家的人 |
[05:01] | They all live in the house. | 都住在这里 |
[05:02] | And the little girl, Makayla? | 那个小女孩 玛凯拉呢 |
[05:03] | She’s the only family member that survived. | 她是家里唯一的幸存者 |
[05:06] | All right, let’s keep a cap on the media as long as we can. | 我们尽可能先不让媒体知道 越久越好 |
[05:09] | Means no one but the techs and us | 就是说除了鉴证科和我们 |
[05:10] | step foot on this property. | 谁也不许进来 |
[05:25] | It is absolute overkill in here. | 这绝对是过度杀伤 |
[05:27] | Had to be personal. | 肯定是个人恩怨 |
[05:30] | This is Claudia Ward. | 这是克劳迪娅·沃德 |
[05:31] | She’s the matriarch of the family. | 她是家族的家长 |
[05:33] | House is in her name. | 房子是在她名下的 |
[05:35] | One GSW to the back of the head. | 头后一处枪伤 |
[05:36] | Looks like she was running to the front door. | 看起来她正往前门跑 |
[05:38] | Her kill is the cleanest out of all of them. | 这些人里她的死是最干净的 |
[05:40] | This is her son Benny Ward, 22. | 这是她儿子 本尼·沃德22岁 |
[05:43] | He’s got bruising, defense wounds. | 他身上有淤青 自卫性的伤痕 |
[05:45] | Looks like he was pistol-whipped. | 看来他被枪把打过 |
[05:47] | His sister’s here in the kitchen. | 他姐姐在厨房这 |
[05:57] | Gabrielle Ward, Makayla’s mother. | 加布里埃尔·沃德 玛凯拉的母亲 |
[05:59] | One GSW to the stomach, two to the back. | 腹部一处枪伤 背部两处枪伤 |
[06:01] | She…bled out slow. | 她… 缓慢失血而死 |
[06:04] | No sign of robbery yet. | 尚未发现抢劫的痕迹 |
[06:06] | Cash was left on the table in the front. | 现金就扔在前面的桌子上 |
[06:09] | Purses and wallets in plain view. | 钱包手袋都在显眼的地方 |
[06:13] | No forced entry? | 没有破门而入的痕迹 |
[06:14] | No, doesn’t look like it. | 对 看着不太像 |
[06:15] | Front and the back door were unlocked. | 前后门都没锁 |
[06:19] | – It’s the little girl? – Yeah. | -是小女孩的 -对 |
[06:21] | Prints match Makayla’s shoes. We think she was inside. | 脚印与玛凯拉的鞋相符 我们认为她当时在家 |
[06:24] | She was probably hiding, maybe here in the pantry. | 她很可能藏着 可能在这储藏室里 |
[06:26] | Shooter makes his way to the front. | 枪手往前门走过去 |
[06:28] | She finds her mom bleeding, | 她发现她妈妈流着血 |
[06:30] | takes off out the back. | 就从后门跑了 |
[06:32] | Mom told her to run. | 妈妈让她快跑 |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:42] | Med cleared the girl. No injuries. | 医院让女孩出来了 没有受伤 |
[06:45] | Yeah, Burgess is with her. We’re waiting on DCFS. | 伯吉斯陪着她呢 我们在等儿童和家庭服务局的人 |
[06:47] | All right, talk to me. What do we got? | 和我说说吧 有什么发现 |
[06:49] | Ward family, no priors except for Benny, | 除了本尼 沃德一家没有案底 |
[06:51] | who has a year-old possession charge. | 本尼有一桩一年前的非法持有毒品指控 |
[06:52] | Thinking the shooter might’ve used a suppressor. | 我想枪手可能用了消音器 |
[06:54] | No one heard or saw anything, and zero cams. | 谁都没听到看到任何情况 也没有监控视频 |
[06:56] | I connected with Forensics. It’s gonna take them some time. | 我联系了鉴证科 他们要花点时间 |
[06:59] | Three bodies, that’s a lot of DNA. | 三具尸体 有很多的DNA呢 |
[07:00] | Four people living in one house, | 四口人住在一个房子里 |
[07:01] | that’s a lot of foot traffic. | 脚印也会很多 |
[07:02] | Well, we work the why first. | 我们先从动机开始 |
[07:05] | Home invasion gone wrong? A hit? | 入室抢劫出了差错 暗杀 |
[07:06] | Family disagreement? Murder turned triple homicide? | 家庭矛盾 谋杀变成了三重谋杀 |
[07:09] | There can be plenty of possibilities, | 有很多种可能 |
[07:11] | but it’s gonna be the why that gets us to who. | 但杀人的动机会让我们找到是谁干的 |
[07:13] | I got a possible why. | 我这有个可能的动机 |
[07:14] | Benny Ward’s yearlong possession charge | 本尼·沃德那个一年的非法持有毒品指控 |
[07:16] | is not the full story. | 并非事情的全部 |
[07:17] | Kid’s got a couple gang dispersal cards, | 这小子加入过两个黑帮 |
[07:19] | quite the social media presence. | 在社交网络上很活跃 |
[07:21] | According to the Gang Unit and CPIC, | 据反黑组和公共信息中心的反馈 |
[07:22] | he’s been the enforcer for the Gangster Prophets | 他过去两年 |
[07:24] | for the past two years. | 是黑帮先知的打手 |
[07:25] | Okay, so he had enemies. | 所以他有敌人 |
[07:26] | He’s got a lot of enemies. | 他有很多敌人 |
[07:27] | CPIC sent over a whole list. | 公共信息中心发过来一串名字呢 |
[07:29] | Over a dozen death threats online. | 网上有十好几条死亡威胁 |
[07:31] | So wait. We think this is gang retribution? | 等等 我们认为这是黑帮报复了 |
[07:33] | They’d do a whole family like that? | 他们会这样灭门吗 |
[07:34] | Listen, no reason is ever gonna feel like enough, Adam. | 听着 什么动机都不够充分 亚当 |
[07:37] | – DCFS is downstairs. – All right, so run it down. | -儿童和家庭服务局的人在楼下了 -去查查吧 |
[07:40] | Talk to your CIs. | 去和你们的线人聊聊 |
[07:41] | If this was a gang hit, the streets will know. | 如果这是黑帮暗杀 那江湖上会知道的 |
[07:47] | Sarge. They’re here. | 警长 他们来了 |
[07:50] | Lieutenant, good to see you. | 副队 见到你很高兴 |
[07:51] | Hey, wanted to work this one myself. | 这个案子我想亲自管 |
[07:53] | 30 years. Juvenile cases. | 三十年了 儿童案件 |
[07:55] | Happy to have you on this one. | 很高兴有你参与到这案子里 |
[07:57] | This is Alanah Mercer with DCFS. | 这位是儿童和家庭服务局的阿兰娜·默瑟 |
[07:58] | Is someone from Makayla’s family on the way? | 有玛凯拉的亲属要过来吗 |
[08:00] | Unfortunately, most of the girl’s family was in that home. | 不幸的是 那孩子的大部分亲属都在那房子里 |
[08:03] | She doesn’t have any father on the birth certificate. | 她的出生证明上没写父亲 |
[08:05] | Only immediate kin is a cousin of Gabrielle’s. | 唯一的近亲是加布里埃尔的一位表亲 |
[08:08] | We’re trying to track her down. | 我们在设法找她 |
[08:10] | I understand you believe Makayla is a potential witness. | 我听说你认为玛凯拉可能是目击者 |
[08:12] | We have evidence that she was in the home. | 我们有证据表明她当时在家 |
[08:14] | As of now, she might be our only witness. | 目前来看 她是我们唯一的目击证人 |
[08:16] | She still hasn’t said a word, though. | 不过她还是一个字没说 |
[08:18] | At her age, that’s pretty expected. | 以她的年纪 这很正常 |
[08:20] | Trauma like that, fear, it floods the system. | 这样的创伤 恐惧 会充斥她的系统 |
[08:22] | Doesn’t go away quick. | 不会很快消退 |
[08:23] | Might be days, weeks, months before she talks about it. | 可能几天 几周或几个月之后她才会开口 |
[08:25] | Well, we would like to question her if possible. | 可能的话 我们想问问话 |
[08:28] | You can try as long as it’s not harming her, | 只要不会伤害她 你们可以试试 |
[08:30] | but Alanah and the hospital need to be kept apprised. | 但要通知阿兰娜和医院 |
[08:32] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:34] | Kim, you run point. | 金 你做联络人吧 |
[08:35] | Sarge, I don’t have any experience | 警长 我没有和孩子 |
[08:37] | working with children. | 打交道的经验 |
[08:38] | – A youth detective would be– – You were her first contact? | -青少年案件警探会… -你是她第一个接触的 |
[08:40] | Yeah, I was her first contact. | 是的 我是第一个 |
[08:41] | Priority is to make her feel safe. | 重中之重是让她感觉很安全 |
[08:43] | She certainly won’t talk or move forward until then. | 只有感觉安全了 她才会说话或有所进展 |
[08:45] | Right now, you’re the best option | 现在你是让她感到安全的 |
[08:46] | to make her feel that way. | 最佳人选 |
[08:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | She hasn’t talked yet. | 她还是没开口说话 |
[09:01] | How am I supposed to make this kid feel safe | 发证了这种事 我要怎么 |
[09:02] | after what happened? | 才能让她感到安全 |
[09:05] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[09:07] | But I don’t think there’s just one right way. | 但我想正确的方法不止一个 |
[09:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | I brought you something to eat. | 我给你带了点吃的 |
[09:26] | So I– | 我… |
[09:27] | I was hoping and thinking | 我一直希望 |
[09:31] | we could maybe talk a little about what happened | 我们可以谈谈我在街上发现你之前 |
[09:33] | before I found you on the street. | 发生了什么 |
[09:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:41] | Did you run there from your house? | 你是从家里跑到那的吗 |
[09:49] | Do you remember being at home? | 你记得之前是在家里吗 |
[09:54] | Makayla, do you remember anything about what happened? | 玛凯拉 你记得发生了什么事吗 |
[10:00] | Anything at all? | 一点都不记得了吗 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | Nah, nah. You told me we were done. | 不 不 你跟我说过我们结束了 |
[10:59] | You told me you was going to New York. | 你说你要去纽约 |
[11:00] | I’m back now. | 我现在回来了 |
[11:01] | Nope. | 不 |
[11:03] | Look, I ain’t stepping foot near no massacre. | 听着 灭门惨案跟我没关系 |
[11:06] | That’s very perceptive of you, Marv. | 你真有先见之明 马弗 |
[11:07] | I never told you why we’re here. | 我从没告诉过你我们来这的原因 |
[11:08] | It’s bad karma. | 这是报应 |
[11:09] | You can’t go pirouetting around a whole family murdered. | 你不能围着被杀死的一家人跳舞 |
[11:11] | – Pirouetting? – It’s not good for the soul. | -跳舞 -这对灵魂无益 |
[11:15] | – Nah. You can’t bribe me on this one. – No? | -不 你这次不能买通我了 -不能吗 |
[11:17] | ‘Cause your sister called me last week | 因为你姐姐上周打电话给我 |
[11:18] | saying you broke into her place looking for cash. | 说你闯进她家找现金 |
[11:20] | Scared the hell out of your niece. | 把你外甥女吓死了 |
[11:21] | – I didn’t mean to do that. – All we need is a name. | -我不是有意的 -我们只要一个名字 |
[11:22] | Benny was a Gangster Prophet, | 本尼是黑帮先知的成员 |
[11:24] | and we know the streets are talking, | 我们知道街上的人都在议论 |
[11:25] | so who are they saying killed his family? | 那他们说是谁杀了他的家人 |
[11:27] | Marv, when have I ever | 马弗 我什么时候 |
[11:29] | asked you a question not worth answering for me? | 问过你不值得回答的问题 |
[11:33] | The streets are saying | 街上的人说 |
[11:33] | a Southside Hustler took them out. | 南区摔跤手帮要了他们的命 |
[11:35] | Okay, you got a name? | 好 你知道是谁吗 |
[11:37] | Tru! | 特鲁 |
[11:39] | Goes by Tru. He killed them. | 说叫特鲁 他杀了他们 |
[11:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:42] | Benny and Tru got into it a couple of weeks ago. | 本尼和特鲁几周前打过架 |
[11:44] | Guys broke it up | 兄弟们把他们拉开了 |
[11:45] | but not before Benny jacked a beer bottle into Tru’s eye. | 但之后本尼把啤酒瓶插进了特鲁的眼睛 |
[11:49] | The killings were payback, | 他杀人是为了报复 |
[11:51] | karma. | 报应 |
[11:52] | This him? | 是他吗 |
[11:54] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[11:56] | He usually hangs at the Y courts. | 他通常在后院球场那边混 |
[11:58] | Plays ball there. | 在那边打球 |
[11:59] | Call your sister and apologize. | 打电话给你姐姐道歉 |
[12:03] | Truman Powell, 27. | 特鲁曼·鲍威尔 27岁 |
[12:04] | Got two priors for assault. | 有两次袭击他人的前科 |
[12:06] | CPIC has him on for multiple threats against Benny online, | 公共信息中心说他多次在网上威胁本尼 |
[12:10] | and he’s got an open warrant for aggravated battery. | 还有针对他的公开逮捕令 因为恶性斗殴 |
[12:12] | Works for me. | 我觉得够了 |
[12:15] | I got the front door covered. Let’s take him outside. | 我在前门 等他出来我们就抓他 |
[12:17] | You got an anchor? | 你到了吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah. Got my eye on you. Got your six. | 对 我看到你了 在你的六点钟方向 |
[12:22] | He’s coming out. | 他出来了 |
[12:31] | Truman Powell, Chicago PD! Stop! | 特鲁曼·鲍威尔 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[12:35] | Truman, Chicago PD! | 特鲁曼 芝加哥警署 |
[12:43] | Arm up! Arm up! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[12:44] | Okay, we’re done! Stop fighting! | 好了 结束了 别打了 |
[12:46] | Turn over. | 转过去 |
[12:48] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[12:52] | All right, let’s go. Get up! | 好 我们走 站起来 |
[12:54] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[13:02] | You got an outstanding warrant, | 你有张未执行的逮捕令 |
[13:04] | History of violence, | 还有暴力史 |
[13:05] | multiple threats against a dead man, | 多次威胁死者 |
[13:06] | and we ran your car, Tru; you’re four blocks | 我们查了你的车 特鲁 案发前两小时 |
[13:08] | from the Wards’ house two hours before the killings. | 你离沃德家只有四个街区 |
[13:12] | What, you just wanna sit there and smile at me? | 怎么 你就打算坐在那里对我笑吗 |
[13:15] | Hey, if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[13:17] | I’d at least give us the bare minimum. | 我至少会说句话 |
[13:20] | You got an alibi you wanna give us? | 你有不在场证据要给我们吗 |
[13:22] | I got a lawyer. I’ll call him now. | 我有律师 我现在打给他 |
[13:27] | – You catch that? – Yeah, he knows something. | -你看出来了吗 -嗯 他知情 |
[13:29] | He’s good at pretending he’s not scared, though. | 虽然他很擅长假装镇定 |
[13:32] | Hey, Upton. | 厄普顿 |
[13:34] | Not just calling me anymore. | 联调局不只是给我打电话了 |
[13:35] | Now the feds are sending me packages for you. | 他们还把你的包裹寄到我这了 |
[13:38] | – Thank you. – You’re gonna have | -谢谢 -总有一天 |
[13:39] | to rein this in at some point, | 你得自己处理 |
[13:40] | not that I don’t like being your mail lady. | 虽然我愿意做你的邮递员 |
[13:43] | I know. Thank you. | 我明白 谢谢 |
[13:46] | The feds? | 联调局 |
[13:49] | Look, I don’t care if Tru’s not talking. | 听着 我不在乎特鲁是否开口 |
[13:51] | He’s still looking good for it. | 他还是很有嫌疑 |
[13:52] | And ballistics came back. | 弹道分析报告来了 |
[13:54] | The bullets match an unsolved Southside Hustler shoot. | 子弹与一起未破的南区摔跤手帮枪击案匹配 |
[13:57] | Would make sense if it was a gang pass-down piece. | 如果它是帮派的枪就合理了 |
[13:59] | All right, so we hold Tru for 48, | 好 那我们扣留特鲁48小时 |
[14:01] | see if we can place him at the scene. | 看看能不能找到他在现场的证据 |
[14:03] | Hey, Kim make any progress with the kid? | 金在孩子那边有进展吗 |
[14:05] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:06] | Family Services are gonna have to relocate her tonight. | 家庭服务部今晚必须重新安置她 |
[14:08] | Kim’s out trying something right now. | 金现在出去找点东西试试 |
[14:10] | All right, let’s hit it. | 好 我们走吧 |
[14:14] | What did the feds want? | 联调局想干什么 |
[14:19] | It’s a job offer. | 是工作邀约 |
[14:21] | Well, that’s good. Where at? | 真不错 在哪里 |
[14:23] | New York? | 纽约 |
[14:27] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[15:20] | – Stayed in the same place? – Yeah. | -还是没进展 -嗯 |
[15:21] | Okay, great. | 好 |
[15:27] | I went and I grabbed what I hoped were favorites. | 我去你家拿了些希望是你最喜欢的东西 |
[15:31] | Got this guy. Seemed nice. | 这家伙 看着不错 |
[15:38] | How about–oh. | 那 |
[15:40] | Penguin, huh? | 企鹅呢 |
[15:52] | and I brought your mom’s sweater. | 我把你妈妈的毛衣拿来了 |
[15:53] | Thought maybe you might wanna wear it. | 我觉得你可能会想穿 |
[16:03] | Let’s put it on you. | 我们给你穿上 |
[16:06] | ‘Cause I have some friends I want you to meet. | 我想让你见几个朋友 |
[16:09] | This is my friend Alanah, the lady you met before. | 这是我的朋友阿兰娜 你之前见过的 |
[16:14] | This is Trudy. You know her. | 这是特鲁迪 你认识她的 |
[16:16] | And that’s Claire. | 那位是克莱尔 |
[16:17] | Claire has this really nice house she’s gonna take you to. | 克莱尔要带你去一个特别漂亮的房子 |
[16:19] | You’re gonna go, you’re gonna get a good nice rest, | 你去那儿好好睡一觉 |
[16:20] | and then you’re gonna come here, | 然后回到这儿来 |
[16:22] | and then you and I are gonna talk in the morning, all right? | 我们明早聊聊 好吗 |
[16:25] | Ready to go, kiddo? | 准备好出发了吗 孩子 |
[16:30] | Do you want me to come with you? | 要我陪你一起去吗 |
[16:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | All right, we’ll grab your things. | 我们拿上你的东西 |
[16:42] | Bedroom’s just down the hall to your right. | 卧室在走廊尽头右手边 |
[16:44] | Okay. You’re going the right way. | 好的 你找对路了 |
[16:45] | It’s this door right here, all right? | 就是这扇门 对吗 |
[16:51] | Wow, look at the stars. Those are cool. | 看看这些星星 太酷了 |
[17:02] | I brought you something, | 我给你带了点东西 |
[17:04] | your pajamas. | 你的睡衣 |
[17:16] | You know what I used to do when I was younger? | 你知道我小时候是怎么做的吗 |
[17:18] | I would line all my stuffies at the end of my bed | 我会把我所有的东西都铺在床尾 |
[17:23] | so it was like this little army keeping me safe. | 就像一支小军队在保护我 |
[17:32] | Kind of dumb. | 有点傻 |
[17:39] | It’s okay if you’re scared, Makayla. | 你可以害怕 玛凯拉 |
[17:41] | I’ve been scared before. | 我也害怕过 |
[17:43] | I know the feeling pretty well. | 这种感觉我再明白不过了 |
[17:50] | Oh, yeah. Adults get scared for sure. | 没错 大人也会害怕 |
[17:55] | There was a time a few months ago. | 几个月前 |
[17:56] | I was doing my job, and somebody tried to hurt me. | 我正在执行任务 有人想伤害我 |
[18:01] | And I was so scared, but… | 我当时怕极了 但是 |
[18:04] | that’s the good thing about being scared. | 害怕也是件好事 |
[18:06] | Sometimes it’s like this reminder | 有时它会提醒你 |
[18:07] | that you have to be brave, you have to fight. | 你该勇敢起来 你得抗争 |
[18:10] | So I fought. | 所以我抗争了 |
[18:16] | But I ran. | 但我逃跑了 |
[18:22] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:24] | Running is a kind of fighting. | 逃跑也是一种抗争 |
[18:26] | I ran outside. | 我跑到了外面 |
[18:29] | But she came looking. | 但她跑出来找我了 |
[18:32] | She? You saw a woman in your house? | 她 你在你家看到了一个女人吗 |
[18:37] | What was her name? You know her? | 她叫什么名字 你认识她吗 |
[18:42] | Okay. | 没事 |
[18:43] | But she was looking for me. | 但是她一直在找我 |
[18:46] | She was calling my name. | 她一直叫我的名字 |
[18:48] | But I hid outside. | 我躲在了外面 |
[18:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:56] | Can I go to sleep now? | 我现在能睡觉吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah, Makayla. You can go to bed. | 可以 玛凯拉 去睡吧 |
[19:03] | I will be right back, and I will… | 我马上回来 我来 |
[19:06] | tuck you in, okay? | 给你盖被子 好吗 |
[19:07] | Give me two minutes. | 给我两分钟 |
[19:14] | Claire? What’s wrong? | 克莱尔 怎么了 |
[19:16] | I just–I thought I saw someone. | 我刚才好像看到了什么人 |
[19:18] | – It’s probably a shadow. – What exactly did you see? | -可能是个影子 -你到底看到了什么 |
[19:20] | Someone along the side of the house, | 有人在房子外面 |
[19:22] | like they were trying not to be seen. | 躲闪着不想被我们发现 |
[19:26] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[19:27] | – What’s going on – Just get down. | -发生什么事了 -快蹲下 |
[19:28] | Makayla? | 玛凯拉 |
[19:33] | Makayla! | 玛凯拉 |
[19:35] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[19:36] | Get behind me. Get behind me! | 到我身后去 躲到我身后去 |
[19:37] | Grab my hand, okay? You’re okay. You’re okay. | 抓着我的手 好吗 你没事 你没事 |
[19:40] | You’re all right. | 很好 |
[19:41] | Stay behind me no matter what. No matter what. | 不管发生什么都跟在我后面 无论如何 |
[19:44] | Claire, get down low. | 克莱尔 蹲低些 |
[19:45] | Get low and come to me. Come to me! | 蹲着到我这儿来 过来 |
[19:47] | Come to me quick. Take my phone. | 赶紧到我这儿来 拿上我的手机 |
[19:48] | Call 911. Get in the bathtub. | 打911报警 躲进浴缸 |
[19:49] | Leave the line open. Take Makayla. | 别挂电话 带上玛凯拉 |
[19:51] | Come here, sweetie. You’re okay, Makayla! | 跟我来 宝贝 没事的 玛凯拉 |
[19:53] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[19:56] | Two intruders in the house. I’m with Officer Kim Burgess… | 房子有两名闯入者 我和金·伯吉斯警官在一起 |
[20:16] | So patrol arrived after three minutes, | 三分钟后巡警赶到 |
[20:18] | Spotted an SUV fleeing the sence. | 发现一辆SUV逃离现场 |
[20:19] | black Nissan Pathfinder, no plates. | 黑色日产探路者 没有车牌 |
[20:21] | – They lost the vehicle? – Yeah. | -车跟丢了吗 -是的 |
[20:22] | They followed it all the way to Wacker for a mile, | 他们追了一英里 一路跟踪到瓦克街 |
[20:24] | – and then they lost it. – You okay? | -然后跟丢了 -你没事吧 |
[20:25] | Yeah, I saw two different offenders, | 我没事 我看到两名罪犯 |
[20:27] | both masked and gloved up. | 全都蒙着面戴着手套 |
[20:29] | I wasn’t able to discern race, height. | 没法辨别种族和身高 |
[20:32] | Things happened very fast, but they were here for Makayla. | 就一瞬间的事 但他们是冲着玛凯拉来的 |
[20:34] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:35] | They crashed this location ten minutes after we arrived. | 我们刚到十分钟他们就来了 |
[20:38] | They hit her window first. | 他们先砸了她的窗户 |
[20:39] | They must’ve followed us here. | 他们肯定是跟着我们来的 |
[20:40] | Opens more questions than answers. | 这下疑点更多了 |
[20:42] | – You think it was a hit – I don’t know what it was. | -你认为是暗杀吗 -我不知道那是什么 |
[20:45] | But Makayla had finally started talking. | 但是玛凯拉终于说话了 |
[20:47] | She said she saw a woman in her house at the time of the murders | 她说案发时她看到一个女人在屋里 |
[20:50] | and the woman was calling out her name. | 这个女人在喊她的名字 |
[20:52] | Okay, either way, we do need to protect the child | 好 不管怎么样 我们得保护这个孩子 |
[20:54] | until we have answers. | 直到破案 |
[20:56] | I’ll call WITSEC and get her into protection. | 我去联系证人保护计划保护她 |
[20:59] | She’s staying with me. | 她得跟着我 |
[21:00] | No, she can’t. That’s not protocol. | 不行 这不符合规定 |
[21:01] | Well, let’s go against protocol. | 那就别守规矩了 |
[21:03] | – Right now, your job is – My job is to protect the kid. | -现在你的任务是 -我的任务就是保护孩子 |
[21:06] | – Is she always like this? – Yeah, she always is. | -她一直都这样吗 -没错 她一直就这样 |
[21:09] | Well, she’s not wrong, and if it was about Makayla, | 她说得没错 如果玛凯拉是目标 |
[21:11] | it’s probably best we keep it in-house. | 这件事我们最好保密 |
[21:13] | Someone ID’d her location. | 有人查到了她的位置 |
[21:15] | Lieutenant, with all due respect, | 副队 恕我直言 |
[21:16] | you can play it by protocol or not. | 你可以按章办事或无视 |
[21:18] | You can take me off the case. | 你可以把我从案子上撤了 |
[21:19] | You can detail me to WITSEC. | 派我去证人保护计划 |
[21:20] | I don’t care how it happens, | 我不在乎过程 |
[21:22] | but that kid stays with me. | 但孩子要跟我在一起 |
[21:25] | Okay, we’ll get a safe house approved. | 好 我们先申请安全屋 |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:29] | You gotta have the teddy bear. | 你得拿着泰迪熊 |
[21:30] | That’s a classic, right? | 经典 对吧 |
[21:32] | And one more. Which guy here? | 再来一个 要哪个 |
[21:35] | You point. | 你选 |
[21:37] | This guy? This is your favorite? | 这个吗 你最喜欢这个吗 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:40] | What am I looking at here? | 这是个什么家伙 |
[21:42] | – What is this? – Platypus? | -这是什么 -鸭嘴兽吗 |
[21:44] | A platypus. | 鸭嘴兽 |
[21:46] | How could I forget the shiny-tailed platypus? | 我怎么会忘了这个尾巴亮亮的鸭嘴兽呢 |
[21:49] | Right here. Is he your favorite? | 在这 它是你最喜欢的吗 |
[21:51] | Yeah, he stays with you, then. | 对 那它就留在你身边 |
[21:52] | Okay, it’s bedtime. Let’s go. | 该睡觉了 来吧 |
[21:59] | You want us to stay with you? | 你希望我们留下吗 |
[22:03] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[22:04] | Okay. Go on. | 好 来吧 |
[22:10] | All right. | 好 |
[22:13] | Scooch down. | 钻进被子 |
[22:15] | There you go. | 乖乖 |
[22:22] | Good night, Makayla. | 晚安 玛凯拉 |
[22:32] | As we’ve repeatedly said, | 正如我们多次重申 |
[22:33] | my client won’t be answering any more questions. | 我的当事人不会再回答你们的问题了 |
[22:35] | And as I have said, I’m not asking any questions. | 我也说了 我不会问问题 |
[22:38] | I’m just giving him the info. | 只是告诉他信息 |
[22:39] | We learned that there was a woman inside that house, | 我们发现屋里有个女人 |
[22:41] | so clearly, we’re missing something. | 所以显然 我们漏了些信息 |
[22:42] | – He’s got nothing to say. – Look, Truman, | -他无可奉告 -听着 特鲁曼 |
[22:44] | you’re gonna get booked on your warrant at the end of the day, | 今天结束前你肯定会因之前的逮捕令入狱 |
[22:47] | so we don’t have to release you in 48. | 所以我们不用在48小时内释放你 |
[22:48] | We can keep pressing till we make this fit. | 我们可以一直逼问直到有结果 |
[22:49] | All right, this is enough. | 行了 够了 |
[22:51] | You got motive, no alibi. | 你有动机 没有不在场证明 |
[22:52] | You’re in the area. | 你就在事发地附近 |
[22:54] | You see how easy I can make it that you and your girl, | 你能看出我有多容易说成你和你女友 |
[22:56] | you go for a little joyride, | 出去想搞点乐子 |
[22:57] | you’re looking to settle some scores, | 想找人算算旧账 |
[22:58] | you entered the house and slaughtered everyone inside? | 你进了那栋房子然后杀光了里面的所有人 |
[23:00] | I’d never stepped foot in that house. | 我绝不会踏进那家 |
[23:02] | You would never step foot in that house? | 你绝不会踏进那家 |
[23:07] | Why’d you say it like that, | 你为什么这么说 |
[23:08] | you would never? | 绝不会 |
[23:16] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[23:17] | No. Hey, hey, hey. | 没事 看着我 |
[23:18] | It was just, um– it was just a truck, okay? | 只是 只是一辆卡车 好吗 |
[23:21] | But what if they come back tonight? | 但如果他们今晚回来怎么办 |
[23:24] | What if who comes back tonight? | 今晚谁回来 |
[23:33] | This little girl… | 这个小女孩 |
[23:36] | watched her mother get killed in front of her. | 看着她母亲在她面前被杀害 |
[23:39] | Her whole family… | 她整个家庭 |
[23:41] | was murdered in front of her. | 都在她面前被杀了 |
[23:44] | This tiny kid | 这个小孩 |
[23:46] | has to deal with those moments of violence | 必须在余生一直面对这些 |
[23:48] | for the rest of her life. | 残暴的瞬间 |
[23:52] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:55] | You said you would never step foot in that house, | 你说你绝不会踏进那家 |
[23:58] | and I’m guessing that’s because of retribution, | 我猜那是因为报复吗 |
[24:00] | because of Benny. | 因为本尼 |
[24:01] | It’s not because of Benny. | 不是因为本尼 |
[24:03] | Truman, I am advising you– | 特鲁曼 我建议你 |
[24:03] | I would never step foot in that house because of her. | 我绝不会踏进那家是因为她 |
[24:09] | She’s the reason why. She’s protected. | 她才是原因 她被人保护着 |
[24:11] | I go near her, I end up dead. | 我靠近她 我就死了 |
[24:17] | When you say “they,” who are you talking about, huh? | 当你说”他们” 你指的是谁 |
[24:20] | Mm, my daddy and her. | 我爸爸和她 |
[24:22] | Your daddy? | 你爸爸 |
[24:24] | At your house? | 在你家吗 |
[24:28] | The woman said he was there. | 那个女人说他在这 |
[24:32] | She told me to come out, | 她让我出来 |
[24:35] | that my daddy was there to take me home. | 说我爸爸来接我回家 |
[24:45] | All right. This is Tariq Morris. | 好 这是塔里克·莫里斯 |
[24:48] | He is a notorious Southside Hustler. | 他是个臭名昭著的南区摔跤手帮成员 |
[24:50] | He’s extremely violent. He’s got 12 priors. | 极度暴力 有12次前科 |
[24:52] | He’s feared by his faction. | 他的支帮派都怕他 |
[24:53] | According to Truman, | 据特鲁曼所说 |
[24:55] | Tariq is Makayla’s father. | 塔里克是玛凯拉的父亲 |
[24:58] | So Tariq and Gabrielle | 塔里克和加布里埃尔 |
[25:00] | dated briefly years ago. | 多年前短暂在一起过 |
[25:03] | Gabrielle got pregnant. | 加布里埃尔怀孕了 |
[25:04] | Tariq ended up in Stateville on a six-year prison sentence. | 塔里克后来被判入狱六年 |
[25:06] | Before the baby was born, | 在孩子出生前 |
[25:08] | Gabrielle broke it off with him. | 加布里埃尔和他分手了 |
[25:09] | – And Tariq just got released? – Three days ago. | -塔里克出狱了吗 -三天前 |
[25:12] | Makayla said there was a woman in the house | 玛凯拉说房子里有个女人 |
[25:14] | calling out her name, | 叫着她的名字 |
[25:15] | saying her father was there to pick her up. | 说她父亲来接她了 |
[25:17] | They were looking for the girl. | 他们在找这个女孩 |
[25:18] | So it’s been about Makayla this whole time. | 所以从头到尾都是为了玛凯拉 |
[25:20] | They were there to kidnap her. | 他们是去那绑架她的 |
[25:27] | 嫌犯 塔里克·莫里斯 玛凯拉是他们的女儿 | |
[25:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:31] | Stateville sent over visitor logs for Tariq, | 监狱把塔里克的探访记录发来了 |
[25:33] | so we firmed up a theory. | 这是我们的想法 |
[25:35] | Gabrielle went to visit him once | 加布里埃尔在他入狱初期 |
[25:36] | at the beginning of his sentence. | 去监狱探视过一次 |
[25:38] | Didn’t bring Makayla, and she never went back. | 没带玛凯拉 而且之后她也再没去过 |
[25:39] | I talked to a few guards, Sarge. | 我跟几个狱警谈了 警长 |
[25:41] | Apparently, that was the exact visit | 听说就是那次探视 |
[25:42] | that Gabrielle broke up with him. | 加布里埃尔和他分手了 |
[25:44] | Took the chance to get her and her daughter the hell away from him. | 她利用这次机会 让自己和女儿远离这个人渣 |
[25:46] | Stopped answering his messages and his letters, | 再也没回复过他的信息和信件 |
[25:48] | just completely shut him out. | 完全屏蔽了他 |
[25:49] | And he spent six years in prison ruminating on it. | 然后他在监狱里的六年一直在想这事 |
[25:52] | Right, so he goes to that house. | 对 后来他去那栋房子 |
[25:53] | The entire family tries to protect Makayla, | 整个家庭试图保护玛凯拉 |
[25:55] | and they get killed for it. | 也因此被杀害了 |
[25:56] | Think we’ve ID’d the female accomplice. | 我们刚查出了女性共犯的名字 |
[25:58] | Nia Benson. | 妮娅·本森 |
[26:00] | Girl from the neighborhood, half a dozen arrest priors, | 本地人 有六次被捕前科 |
[26:02] | not a single charge on her. | 但没有一次起诉 |
[26:03] | Started visiting Tariq in prison about a year ago. | 大约一年前开始去监狱探视塔里克 |
[26:05] | There’s phone calls. There’s emails. | 有电话记录 邮件记录 |
[26:07] | There’s hundreds of visits between the two of them. | 有过几百次探视 |
[26:09] | This is a full-on prison romance. | 妥妥的监狱恋情 |
[26:10] | She also has a black Nissan Pathfinder, | 她还有辆黑色日产探路者 |
[26:12] | which is the same SUV that we found at the foster home. | 就是我们在寄养家庭看到的SUV |
[26:14] | Ruzek’s running her LKAs right now. | 鲁塞克正在查最后登记住址 |
[26:16] | Yo, I think I got her. | 我想我找到她了 |
[26:18] | Patrol just responded to our BOLO | 巡警在妮娅姐姐的房子 |
[26:20] | at Nia’s sister’s house. | 找到了我们通缉的车 |
[26:21] | There’s a black Nissan Pathfinder parked in the back alley. | 后院小巷停着一辆黑色日产探路者 |
[26:23] | Go grab her. | 去抓她 |
[26:30] | Please! | 有人吗 |
[26:31] | Can somebody tell me what’s going on? | 有人能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[26:34] | This cop won’t tell me anything. | 这个警察什么都不说 |
[26:35] | I don’t even get why I’m in here! | 我都不知道我为什么在这 |
[26:38] | All right, let me clue you in. | 好 我来告诉你 |
[26:43] | We found your SUV at the scene of an attempted kidnapping. | 我们在绑架未遂现场找到了你的SUV |
[26:47] | You match our descriptors for a triple homicide. | 你符合一起三重谋杀罪的嫌犯描述 |
[26:51] | Your sister admitted to us | 姐姐已经承认 |
[26:53] | that you asked her for cash and a car. | 你向她借钱借车 |
[26:55] | Said you wanted to skip town. | 说你要离开城里 |
[26:58] | Should I keep going? | 还要我继续说吗 |
[27:00] | ‘Cause we searched your sister’s complex, | 因为我们搜了你姐姐的房子 |
[27:02] | found no trace of Tariq. | 没找到塔里克 |
[27:04] | So why don’t we start there, only this time | 不如我们从这里说起吧 不过这次 |
[27:07] | without the cute? | 别装蒜了 |
[27:10] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[27:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:16] | I-I-I-I don’t know, okay? | 我我我不知道 好吗 |
[27:19] | – Look, it’s not what you think. – Okay. | -听着 这不是你想的那样 -好吧 |
[27:22] | Tariq was going crazy. He put a gun to my head! | 塔里克疯了 他拿枪抵着我的头 |
[27:26] | He told me he would kill me if I didn’t drive him. | 他说如果我不开车送他 他就杀了我 |
[27:28] | I never left the car. | 我从没离开过车 |
[27:29] | That sounds terrible, | 听着挺吓人的 |
[27:31] | but see, the only problem is, I read your record. | 不过你瞧 问题是 我看了你的记录 |
[27:35] | Nia, I know you’ve been in rooms like this before, | 妮娅 我知道你在审讯室待过 |
[27:37] | and yet you never been charged. | 却从未被起诉过 |
[27:39] | So this routine, it usually works for you, huh? | 所以这种套路 你用的很熟练 对吧 |
[27:42] | Four times a person of interest, | 四次嫌犯 |
[27:43] | three arrests, zero charges. | 三次逮捕 从未被起诉 |
[27:46] | You know, the saying goes, | 老话说 |
[27:47] | you only get lucky so many times | 几次算是幸运 |
[27:48] | before cops start thinking you’re smart. | 之后警察就知道你在耍小聪明了 |
[27:51] | – Where’s Tariq? – I have no idea. | -塔里克呢 -我不知道 |
[27:54] | You were supposed to pick him up. | 你应该去接他的 |
[27:55] | No, I got away from him. | 不 我从他身边逃走了 |
[27:57] | See, we got your phone. You understand that? | 我们有你的电话 你明白吗 |
[28:00] | I read your texts. I know your plan. | 我看了你的短信 知道你们的计划 |
[28:04] | No, no. I was lying to him. | 不不 我是在骗他 |
[28:07] | I never even knew what he was up to, I swear– | 我甚至都不知道他想干什么 我发誓 |
[28:09] | I think you two wanted a whole new life | 我觉得你们俩想在监狱外 |
[28:11] | on the outside, a perfect family. | 开始新生活 美满的家庭 |
[28:13] | Only thing missing: | 唯一缺少的是 |
[28:15] | a baby. | 一个孩子 |
[28:18] | So you two walked into his ex-girlfriend’s house | 所以你们去了他前女友的房子 |
[28:20] | to steal a child. | 去偷孩子 |
[28:22] | And when her family tried to defend her, | 然后当她家人奋起保护她时 |
[28:26] | you murdered every one of them. | 你杀了他们所有人 |
[28:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:32] | I don’t know anything, okay? | 我什么都不知道 好吗 |
[28:35] | Tariq thought his ex-girlfriend was a bitch, | 塔里克认为他前女友是个贱人 |
[28:37] | but the rest is news to me. | 但其他我都是头一回听说 |
[28:40] | I never left the car. | 我从没离开车 |
[28:42] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[28:48] | – Any progress on Tariq? – Zero. | -搜查塔里克有进展吗 -没有 |
[28:51] | Transit teams, state police have been alerted, | 已经通知了公交系统 州警 |
[28:52] | but so far, nothing. | 但目前一无所获 |
[28:54] | Guy’s hiding out, waiting for his gal. | 那家伙躲起来了 等他的情人呢 |
[28:56] | What about a lure? We got her cell. | 那下套引诱呢 我们有她的手机 |
[28:58] | – We could do a bait and switch. – I don’t know. | -我们可以下套改地方 -我说不好 |
[28:59] | I mean, the texts on her phone made it sound like | 她手机上的短信看上去像是 |
[29:01] | she already knew where she was picking Tariq up. | 她已经知道要去哪里接塔里克了 |
[29:03] | If we change locations now, | 如果我们现在改地方 |
[29:04] | chances are, he’s gonna know it’s us. | 很有可能 他知道是警察 |
[29:07] | Look, it’s simple. We need Nia to talk. | 听着 很简单 我们需要妮娅开口 |
[29:10] | We’re gonna have to use Makayla as leverage. | 我们得把玛凯拉当作筹码 |
[29:13] | I mean, she was at the house. | 她人在房子里 |
[29:14] | She can ID her as an active participant. | 她可以指认她参与了犯罪 |
[29:18] | But I want no legal loopholes. | 但我不想有任何法律漏洞 |
[29:21] | We jump straight to a lineup, | 我们直接犯人指认 |
[29:22] | put Makayla in front of it. | 让玛凯拉指认 |
[29:25] | All right, let Burgess know. | 好 告诉伯吉斯 |
[29:29] | Okay, you’re gonna look at a line of people, | 你要看一些人 |
[29:31] | and then you’re just gonna point to the lady | 然后指出那晚你看见的 |
[29:32] | that you saw at your house. | 在你家的女士 |
[29:34] | They cannot see you, | 她们看不见你 |
[29:36] | and it is gonna go really fast. | 很快就能结束了 |
[29:39] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:45] | If we’re waiting all day, | 如果要等一整天 |
[29:46] | can I at least get a water or something? | 能至少给我点水什么的吗 |
[29:48] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[29:49] | Hey, hey, look at me. You’re okay. | 看着我 你没事 |
[29:50] | You’re okay. Shut the door. | 你没事 把门关上 |
[29:51] | Hey, take a deep breath. Come here. | 深呼吸 过来抱抱 |
[29:53] | I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere. | 我就在这 我哪里都不去 |
[29:54] | I’m not going anywhere! Come here, come here. | 我哪里都不去 过来 过来 |
[29:56] | We’re not going in there. | 我们不进去了 |
[30:03] | She was doing okay. | 她之前很不错 |
[30:04] | We’ll just go check on her in a little bit. | 我们一会再去看看她 |
[30:06] | Kid’s all right. | 孩子没事 |
[30:07] | She’s with Platt and a paramedic now. | 她和普拉特与医护人员在一起 |
[30:09] | Okay, give her a few hours. Try again. | 好 等几个小时 再试一次 |
[30:12] | Or we resort to a photo lineup. | 或我们可以用照片指认 |
[30:13] | No, I’m not putting her through that. | 不 我不会让她去指认了 |
[30:15] | I’m not putting her through any of that. | 我不会让她做任何事了 |
[30:17] | If there’s a chance it’s not good for her, | 只要有一丝让她受伤的可能性 |
[30:18] | we don’t do it. | 我们就不做 |
[30:20] | Okay, so what’s the play? | 好吧 那接下去怎么办 |
[30:21] | ‘Cause we got zero leads on Tariq. | 因为我们没有任何塔里克的线索 |
[30:23] | Barely got a murder case on Nia, and she knows it. | 妮娅身上的谋杀指控立不住 她也知道 |
[30:25] | Nia doesn’t know if Makayla’s behind the glass or not. | 妮娅不知道玛凯拉是否在玻璃后面 |
[30:28] | So you wanna do a lineup anyway. | 所以你还是想做指认 |
[30:29] | Yeah, I’ll lie my ass off. | 对 然后撒个弥天大谎 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:38] | Just… | 不过 |
[30:39] | make it as airtight as you can. | 确保万无一失 |
[30:46] | The witness ID’d you from the lineup. | 目击者从指认队里认出了你 |
[30:49] | They saw you enter the Ward home, | 他们看到你进了沃德家 |
[30:50] | exit the Ward home, and proceed into the backyard, | 出了沃德家 然后去了后院 |
[30:53] | where you were heard calling a young girl’s name: | 在那他们听到你叫了一个小女孩的名字 |
[30:54] | Makayla. | 玛凯拉 |
[30:58] | From the DNA they swabbed from you, | 警方提取了你的DNA |
[30:59] | they matched half a dozen samples inside the Ward home, | 和沃德家很多证物上的DNA匹配 |
[31:01] | including on the body of one of the victims. | 包括一个受害者身体上的证据 |
[31:05] | They are still running your SUV, | 他们还在检查你的SUV |
[31:06] | but they were able to confirm two traces of blood | 但现在已经可以确认两处 |
[31:08] | not visible to the naked eye: | 肉眼无法看见的血迹 |
[31:10] | one on the driver’s mat | 一处在司机脚垫上 |
[31:11] | and the other on the passenger seat. | 一处在乘客座椅上 |
[31:13] | This is quite a lot of evidence, Nia, | 证据很多啊 妮娅 |
[31:15] | more than we hoped for, | 比我们希望的还多 |
[31:15] | so it won’t matter if you shot anyone yourself. | 所以就算你自己没开枪也无所谓 |
[31:18] | You were there. You participated. | 你在现场 参与了犯罪 |
[31:20] | You will be charged one count of home invasion, | 你将被指控非法入侵过他人住宅 |
[31:21] | two counts attempted aggravated kidnapping, | 两项暴力绑架未遂罪 |
[31:23] | and three counts of murder. | 以及三项谋杀罪 |
[31:26] | So this right here, you and me, | 所以现在 你和我 |
[31:28] | it’s gonna be your only chance to help yourself. | 是你最后帮助自己的机会了 |
[31:30] | I need you to tell me where Tariq is. | 你得告诉我塔里克在哪 |
[31:36] | Six counts, Nia. | 六项指控 妮娅 |
[31:37] | These are charges you do not walk back. | 这些都是无法回头的指控 |
[31:39] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[31:41] | Bitch, I don’t believe you. | 贱人 我不相信你 |
[31:43] | You don’t believe what? | 你不相信什么 |
[31:45] | She’s gonna keep going. | 她只能接着编了 |
[31:47] | That this is your last chance? | 这是你最后的机会吗 |
[31:50] | You understand, right? | 你明白的 对吧 |
[31:51] | I walk out that door, the ball rolls on from here. | 我走出这里 你就没有机会了 |
[31:54] | You understand that? | 你明白吧 |
[31:55] | Guess I should call my lawyer, then, huh? | 我猜我该打给我的律师了 对吧 |
[31:57] | Yeah, sure. | 行吧 |
[32:00] | Call your lawyer. | 打给你的律师 |
[32:01] | See, the truth is, Nia, | 实际上 妮娅 |
[32:04] | I don’t need your cooperation. | 我不需要你的合作 |
[32:07] | I came in here ’cause I was obligated to. | 我进来知会你只是我的义务 |
[32:10] | And I sure as hell was hoping | 而且我非常希望 |
[32:12] | I wouldn’t have to give you a damn thing… | 我不用给你任何减刑 |
[32:15] | bitch. | 贱人 |
[32:17] | Hey, Fernandez? | 费尔南德兹 |
[32:19] | Patrol officer will be here soon. | 巡警很快就会过来 |
[32:20] | He’ll take you to booking. You can call your lawyer there. | 他会押你入狱 你可以在那打给你的律师 |
[32:22] | I’m guessing you’ll be transferred out of state | 我猜明早你就会被 |
[32:24] | – in the morning. – Out of state? | -转去州外了 -州外 |
[32:25] | Mm, Indiana. | 印第安纳 |
[32:30] | Claudia Ward, the grandmother, she was a postal worker. | 克劳迪娅·沃德 祖母 她是邮政员工 |
[32:33] | – Is that true? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[32:35] | What the hell does that matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[32:37] | She’s a federal employee. | 她是联邦雇员 |
[32:38] | You kill a federal employee, | 你杀了一个联邦雇员 |
[32:39] | the government picks up the case. | 政府就会接手案子 |
[32:41] | Federal charges. | 联邦指控 |
[32:41] | You’ll be transferred to Terre Haute. | 你会被转至特雷霍特监狱 |
[32:45] | I know Terre Haute. | 我知道特雷霍特监狱 |
[32:48] | Don’t they have death row at Terre Haute? | 特雷霍特监狱有死刑吧 |
[32:50] | They do. | 是的 |
[32:51] | I told you the charges, Nia. | 我跟你说了指控 妮娅 |
[32:52] | Where’d you think you were going? | 你以为自己会去哪 |
[32:54] | No, no. | 不不 |
[33:02] | Nice play. | 漂亮 |
[33:05] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[33:07] | I’ll tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[33:09] | but you gotta say I helped. | 但你必须说我协助了 |
[33:31] | Upton, you good? | 厄普顿 怎么样 |
[33:33] | Parked and ready. | 停车就绪 |
[33:37] | All right, heads up, Tariq is coming out. | 好了 各方注意 塔里克出来了 |
[33:59] | Nia, you here? | 妮娅 你在吗 |
[34:04] | – Gun. – That you? | -有枪 -是你吗 |
[34:05] | Move in now. | 进去 |
[34:08] | Chicago PD! Put your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[34:11] | Put your hands up, Tariq. | 举起手来 塔里克 |
[34:13] | Look around, man. | 看看四周 |
[34:14] | You got six guns trained on you. | 有六把枪指着你 |
[34:15] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[34:17] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[34:23] | She was my baby. | 她是我孩子 |
[34:24] | – She’s still your baby. – I just wanted my baby! | -她还是你的孩子 -我只想要我的孩子 |
[34:28] | They took her from me, man! | 他们从我身边抢走了她 |
[34:29] | Tariq, you listen to me. | 塔里克 听我说 |
[34:30] | You calm down, all right? | 你先冷静 好吗 |
[34:34] | You raise that gun even a little, you will be shot, | 你的枪再举高一点 你就会被击毙 |
[34:36] | and not once. | 还不是一次 |
[34:36] | Every cop here is gonna shoot, | 这里所有警察都会开枪 |
[34:38] | and that is six bullets. | 一共就是六枚子弹 |
[34:40] | After everything you did, | 在你做了那些事后 |
[34:40] | I don’t think that’s how you want this thing to end: | 我觉得你不想让事情这样结束 |
[34:42] | bleeding out in the dirt, | 在地上流血而死 |
[34:43] | never seeing your baby girl again. | 再也见不到你的女儿 |
[34:46] | Tariq, you listen to me. | 塔里克 听我说 |
[34:47] | You toss that gun, you still have a chance | 把枪扔了 你还有机会 |
[34:49] | ’cause you still got a kid, | 因为你还有个孩子 |
[34:50] | that kid’s still got a father, | 那孩子还有父亲 |
[34:52] | and you are still alive. | 你还活着 |
[34:53] | Toss that gun. | 把枪扔了 |
[34:56] | You toss that gun, Tariq! | 把枪扔了 塔里克 |
[35:01] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[35:03] | Drop the phone! | 手机扔掉 |
[35:15] | I’m never gonna see her again, am I? | 我再也见不到她了 对吧 |
[35:17] | I sure as hell hope not. | 我希望如此 |
[35:27] | Ooh, didn’t expect that. | 没期望那个 |
[35:30] | DCFS tracked down Makayla’s family. | 儿童和家庭服务局找到了玛凯拉的家属 |
[35:32] | – Cousin’s on the way. – Oh, that’s great. | -亲戚已经赶来了 -那太好了 |
[35:35] | You know, it’s your instincts that got the case | 是你的本能让案子立住了 |
[35:37] | and protected her. | 还保护了她 |
[35:38] | It’s good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[35:39] | You could let it count for something. | 你可以把那当成成就 |
[35:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:44] | I don’t know. I was just thinking. | 不知道 只是在想 |
[35:46] | About what? | 想什么 |
[35:49] | When we got pregnant. | 我们怀孕的那会 |
[35:54] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[35:55] | I love being a cop. I’m good at it. | 我喜欢当警察 我很擅长 |
[35:58] | I didn’t think I’d have the instincts to be a mom too. | 我之前觉得我没有当母亲的本能 |
[36:02] | And then what happened happened. | 然后发生了那些事 |
[36:04] | No, you would’ve been good at both. | 不 两者你都会擅长的 |
[36:09] | You’re always giving me the benefit of the doubt. | 你总是愿意相信我 |
[36:10] | No, I’m not. I know you. | 不 不是 我了解你 |
[36:12] | You would’ve had instincts for all of it. | 你会有所有这些事的本能 |
[36:14] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[36:15] | That’s just how it is. | 就这么简单 |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[36:21] | Maybe it makes you better at both. | 或许这能让你两者都擅长 |
[36:25] | Are we hanging tonight or what? | 那我们今晚出去玩吗 |
[36:27] | I don’t know. Can you stand the monotony? | 不知道 你能受得了一成不变吗 |
[36:30] | Yeah, you know what? About that, I spoke to Barkey. | 说到这个 我跟巴奇谈过了 |
[36:34] | Apparently, that boat was not his to sell. | 听说那船轮不到他来卖 |
[36:37] | He stole the boat? | 船是他偷的吗 |
[36:38] | No, he won it in a not-so-legitimate parlay. | 不 他是在一个不合法的赌局中赢来的 |
[36:43] | He did steal that boat. | 他确实是偷的 |
[36:44] | He stole it. | 他偷的 |
[36:46] | I will meet you at the bar. | 我们酒吧见 |
[36:47] | – I’m gonna wait with Makayla. – All right. | -我和玛凯拉一起等 -好 |
[37:05] | See, mine don’t do it. | 你瞧 我的就不会 |
[37:08] | Got all your stuff, okay? So don’t worry about that. | 这些是你的东西 好吗 别担心了 |
[37:12] | – Look who’s here. – Kathy! | -瞧瞧谁来了 -凯茜 |
[37:16] | – Hi, I’m Kathy Ward. – Hi. | -我是凯茜·沃德 -你好 |
[37:18] | – Kim Burgess. – Good to meet you. | -金·伯吉斯 -幸会 |
[37:19] | You too. This is her stuff. | 我也是 这是她的行李 |
[37:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:22] | And here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[37:24] | You call if you need anything or if you wanna keep in touch. | 如果需要什么 或想保持联系可以打给我 |
[37:27] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[37:44] | All right, let’s do this. | 好 开始吧 |
[37:45] | Just rip the Band-Aid off. | 那直奔主题说吧 |
[37:48] | What did the FBI offer you? | 联调局承诺给你什么了 |
[37:50] | Hmm, okay. | 好吧 |
[37:54] | Joint level task force with the HIG. | 重犯审讯组联合特遣部队 |
[37:56] | All interrogations. All high-level targets. | 全是审讯 都是高级重犯 |
[38:00] | Sure. Sure, sure, sure. | 行行 不错不错 |
[38:01] | Yeah, that sounds awesome. | 听着很好 |
[38:03] | – Is it good pay? – It’s great pay. | -薪水好吗 -非常好 |
[38:06] | Honestly, it made me a little embarrassed | 说真的 让我对我们的收入 |
[38:07] | about what we get paid. | 感到有些丢脸 |
[38:09] | Well, you’d probably be really good at it. | 你可能会很擅长 |
[38:11] | Yeah, maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 不知道 |
[38:13] | You liked it out there, right? | 你喜欢那边 对吧 |
[38:17] | I don’t know if I liked it. | 我不确定喜不喜欢 |
[38:19] | I think it was just what I needed at the time. | 我觉得只是那时候我需要出去看看 |
[38:22] | Okay, but you don’t need it now? | 好吧 但现在你还需要吗 |
[38:25] | No, why? You think I need it? | 不 怎么 你觉得我需要吗 |
[38:27] | Are you trying to tell me I should take it? | 你是想让我接受这份工作吗 |
[38:28] | No, uh… | 不是 |
[38:30] | I’m saying that it’s a good job for a good cop. | 我只是说对好警察来说 这是份好工作 |
[38:39] | You could tell me you don’t want me to take it. | 你可以直说你不想让我接受 |
[38:43] | It was an option. | 也有这个选项 |
[38:49] | I want you to do whatever you wanna do. | 我想让你做自己想做的事 |
[38:53] | I’m just practicing self-preservation here. | 我正练习自我保护呢 |
[38:59] | The agent on the phone said the only reason | 打电话来的探员说一个好警察 |
[39:00] | a good cop doesn’t take a job like this | 拒绝这种工作的唯一原因 |
[39:02] | is ’cause they’re scared, | 是因为他们害怕了 |
[39:04] | implying that I’m afraid of change | 暗示我害怕改变 |
[39:07] | and I wanted to stay here where it’s safe. | 我想待在这里 因为这里很安全 |
[39:12] | So he’s a dick. | 这么说他是个混球 |
[39:18] | I don’t think that’s why I don’t wanna take it. | 我觉得这不是我不想去那边工作的原因 |
[39:23] | I don’t wanna take it because of you. | 我不想去是因为你 |
[39:30] | I’m better… | 我觉得 |
[39:32] | with you as my partner. | 有你做搭档时我更出色 |
[39:34] | You know, you, 21, with Voight. | 和你 在21分局 跟着博伊特 |
[39:38] | I know I’m better here. | 我知道在这我更出色 |
[39:42] | So I’m not gonna take it. | 所以我不打算去 |
[39:49] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[39:54] | All set. | 都好了 |
[40:08] | He wasn’t really wrong, though, was he? | 但他说的也不全错 对吧 |
[40:12] | You gain something. You give something up. | 有得必有失 |
[40:21] | Maybe, but…not always. | 或许吧 但不总是 |
[40:35] | It’s been a long time | 我已经很久 |
[40:37] | since I saw you as just my partner. | 没把你只当作我的搭档了 |