时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I stand by my original statement. | 我坚持最初的证词 |
[00:06] | Officer Doyle had no probable cause. | 道尔警官没有正当理由 |
[00:09] | Atwater snitched on the police. | 阿特沃特告了警察的密 |
[00:12] | Every time I see a cop, I get nervous. | 我一看见警察 我就紧张 |
[00:15] | He’s gotta pay the price. | 他得付出代价 |
[00:17] | Blue Wall is a tricky thing. | 蓝墙是很棘手 |
[00:19] | – Step out of the vehicle. – Look, I’m police. | -下车 -我是警察 |
[00:22] | Is this really what you want to do? | 你真的想这么做吗 |
[00:24] | Black man? | 黑人 |
[00:25] | It’s gotta stop now before someone gets hurt. | 不能再继续这样了 否则迟早会有人受伤 |
[00:40] | You–you kidding me? You know it’s 6:00 A.M.? | 开什么玩笑 现在是早上6点 |
[00:43] | Yeah, I got work in the field. | 嗯 我今天有外勤 |
[00:46] | What even is all this? | 你这是在弄什么 |
[00:48] | A new security system. | 新的安保系统 |
[00:49] | Cameras on every door, | 所有门都装了摄像头 |
[00:50] | sensors all over the house. | 到处都安了传感器 |
[00:53] | Right. What? | 好 怎么说 |
[00:54] | Maybe the beatdown was the end of it? | 也许他们打你一顿就结束了 |
[00:56] | – Or the beginning. – Look, bro, come on. | -也许只是开始 -哥们 别这样 |
[00:58] | Maybe the white cops will finally realize | 也许那些白人警察最终会意识到 |
[01:01] | that they’re the racist pricks | 他们是一群种族歧视的混蛋 |
[01:03] | on the wrong end of a revolution. | 站在了历史进程的错误面 |
[01:04] | Revolutions ain’t ever that fast, Jordan. | 历史进程可没那么快 乔丹 |
[01:08] | I’m not gonna be driving my car so much. | 我会减少开车的次数 |
[01:11] | What else do you think they’re gonna do to your car? | 你觉得他们还会对你的车做什么 |
[01:13] | If anybody’s here that shouldn’t be, you let me know. | 要是有不该出现的人来了 你就告诉我 |
[01:15] | Clean this up, all right? | 把这里收拾干净 好吗 |
[02:03] | You good, Kev? | 你还好吗 凯文 |
[02:05] | Yeah… | 没事 |
[02:07] | – I think they locked me out. – Meaning? | -他们好像把我锁了 -什么意思 |
[02:10] | The system’s not letting me in. | 系统没让我进 |
[02:13] | My radio doesn’t work. | 我的无线电没反应 |
[02:15] | I don’t have any access. | 我没有权限了 |
[02:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:22] | They jumped me. | 我被埋伏了 |
[02:24] | Did you see their faces? | 你看到他们的脸了吗 |
[02:27] | Their faces were covered. There were no cameras. | 他们戴了面罩 周围也没有摄像头 |
[02:29] | They didn’t say a word. They were smart. | 他们也没有说一句话 非常聪明 |
[02:31] | – Okay, let me find them- – You can’t go to IAD. | -好 我来找他们 -你不能去内务部 |
[02:34] | I’m guessing they’ve already got an open case on me. | 他们应该已经对我展开了调查 |
[02:35] | Nolan has men inside, so we can’t trust that. | 诺兰在里面有人 所以不能信任 |
[02:37] | And I have absolutely nothing on them still. | 而且我手上还是没有任何证据 |
[02:40] | Which is why I’d go elsewhere. | 所以我会去别的部门 |
[02:41] | I appreciate that, | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | but this is what we knew was coming. | 但我们直到会发生这种事 |
[02:45] | Kev, there are ways– | 凯文 我们有方法… |
[02:47] | Sarge, we already talked about this. | 警长 这件事我们已经聊过了 |
[02:48] | And I already talked to the team. | 我也跟团队聊过了 |
[02:50] | I can handle them. I’m good. | 我能处理 我没事 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:58] | Well, come on. We caught a case. | 那走吧 我们有案子了 |
[03:06] | Sergeant Voight. | 博伊特警长 |
[03:07] | 911 call came in about eight minutes ago. | 大概8分钟前打来的报警电话 |
[03:09] | – What was the call? – Injured female. | -是什么警情 -有女性受伤 |
[03:11] | A male caller reporting his friend hurt. | 一位男性报警说他的朋友受伤了 |
[03:12] | Patrol arrived, entered, found a deceased female. | 巡警赶到 进入 发现一名女性去世 |
[03:14] | – Okay. – Male caller inside with her. | -好 -男性报警人也在屋里 |
[03:17] | Sir, the male inside is Billy Braddem. | 长官 里面的人是比利·布拉德姆 |
[03:19] | – As in Alderman Braddem? – It’s his son. | -跟艾德曼·布拉德姆有关系吗 -是他儿子 |
[03:23] | – The ex-cop, right? – Yup. | -以前是警察那位 -是的 |
[03:26] | – Talk to me. – She was already stiff. | -说说情况 -她已经僵硬了 |
[03:27] | Died hours ago. Probably around 2:00 A.M. | 几小时前死的 大概凌晨两点 |
[03:30] | Kid won’t move. He’s high out of his mind. | 孩子不肯走 他嗑药嗨到失控了 |
[03:31] | You want us to help her, you need to let her go. | 如果希望我们帮她 你得放开她 |
[03:33] | – Found him like this? – Yeah. | -发现时他就这样吗 -是的 |
[03:35] | Listen to me… | 听我说… |
[03:36] | – Or I’ll have to remove you. – I got it, we got it. | -否则我得动手了 -我来 我们来处理 |
[03:38] | – Kev. – She needs help. | -凯文 -她需要帮助 |
[03:41] | I can hear her breathing. | 我能听到她的呼吸 |
[03:42] | Hey. Billy, I’m Kev. Can you look at me? | 比利 我是凯文 你能看看我吗 |
[03:47] | She’s breathing. | 她在呼吸 |
[03:49] | I can hear her too. I can hear her. | 我也能听到 我听得到 |
[03:52] | I’m gonna step closer so I can hear her better, | 我现在靠得近一些 这样听得更清楚 |
[03:54] | but I need you to let her go. | 但是你得放开她 |
[03:56] | Here. Set the knife down. | 来 把刀放下 |
[03:58] | We wanna help her. | 我们想帮助她 |
[03:59] | So just put the knife down. | 所以你先把刀放下 |
[04:01] | You gotta work with us. | 你得配合我们 |
[04:03] | Billy, listen to me. Just like that. | 比利 听我说 就是这样 |
[04:07] | there you go. There you go. | 对 就是这样 很好 |
[04:09] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没事的 |
[04:11] | All right? We just wanna help her. | 好的 我们只想帮她 |
[04:12] | – We’re gonna help her. – I love her, I love– | -我们会帮她的 -我爱她 我… |
[04:15] | Come on, okay, okay. | 来 好了 |
[04:17] | Please help her, please. | 你们救救她 |
[04:31] | The victim’s IDed as Isla Sherman, | 受害者名叫艾拉·谢尔曼 |
[04:33] | 18 years of age. | 18岁 |
[04:34] | She’s got a few priors for drug possession as a juvie, | 她因为藏毒进过几次少管所 |
[04:37] | but other than that, I mean, she’s a bit of a ghost. | 但是除此之外 没什么存在感 |
[04:39] | It looks like she was an addict. | 她好像是个瘾君子 |
[04:40] | No LKAs in years other than the place that she died. | 除了去世的地方 她几年来都没有其他登记住址 |
[04:43] | – You locate the family? – Yeah. | -家人联系上了吗 -找到了 |
[04:44] | I tracked her mom down to Arizona. | 她妈妈在亚利桑那州 |
[04:46] | She was surprised Isla was still alive actually. | 她甚至很惊讶艾拉之前还活着 |
[04:48] | Written her off as dead a long time ago. | 很久之前就帮她做了死亡登记 |
[04:50] | – Won’t be claiming the body. – And what about Billy? | -说不会来认领尸体 -那比利呢 |
[04:53] | Oh, with him, I had to do some digging. | 他这边就没那么好查了 |
[04:54] | Alderman Braddem never mentions Billy in his stump speeches. | 艾德曼·布拉德姆在演说时从来没提过比利 |
[04:57] | Kid’s never one of the sons | 在讲台后站着的人 |
[04:58] | standing behind him at the podium. | 从来不是他这个儿子 |
[04:59] | He’s got no public traces. | 他就没在公共场合出现过 |
[05:01] | I did find him logged as a patient | 不过我倒是发现他 |
[05:03] | at more than a dozen rehabs, though. | 进出过十几个戒毒所 |
[05:05] | Yeah, his school records are a mess. | 他的学籍记录一团乱 |
[05:07] | I mean, this kid’s been in and out of a different school | 这孩子从14岁以后每年都 |
[05:08] | every year since he was 14. | 进出一所不同的学校 |
[05:11] | So we think Braddem kicked him out of the house? | 大家认为是布拉登把他从家里赶出去了 |
[05:14] | Yeah, I mean, that would be my guess. | 嗯 我会这么推测 |
[05:16] | I can’t figure out his relationship to Isla, though. | 不过我想不明白他和艾拉的关系 |
[05:18] | Friends, boyfriend, maybe they just use together? | 朋友 男女朋友 也许他们只是一起吸毒 |
[05:20] | I’m scouring social media– | 我在查社交媒体… |
[05:23] | She’s been waiting for you for over an hour. | 她等了你一个多小时了 |
[05:26] | We’re halfway to that being her permanent office, | 我们就快成她永久办公的地方了 |
[05:28] | so could you, please? | 拜托你了好吗 |
[05:31] | Yeah, I’m back. | 嗯 我们接着说吧 |
[05:35] | Deputy. | 副警司 |
[05:36] | Have you got any baking soda in your office? | 你办公室有小苏打吗 |
[05:38] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[05:40] | – One of those stain pens? – Sorry. | -那种去污笔呢 -对不起 |
[05:43] | That’s a shame. | 太糟了 |
[05:44] | I read your crime scene report– | 我看了你的犯罪现场报告… |
[05:45] | You wanna know if I know the Alderman? | 你想知道我认不认识市议员 |
[05:47] | I’m just guessing where this is headed. | 我只是猜猜我们要谈什么 |
[05:50] | The answer’s no, I’ve never met Alderman Braddem. | 回答是不 我从没见过布拉登市议员 |
[05:53] | Okay, because this is one of those instances | 因为这种情况下 |
[05:55] | where CPD must enact equality in law enforcement. | 芝加哥警署一定要公正执法 |
[05:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:59] | Meaning absolutely zero Blue Wall | 就是说对市议员的儿子 |
[06:01] | or preferential treatment for an Alderman’s son. | 绝对不能有蓝墙或者特殊对待 |
[06:04] | Yeah, lucky I never met the man. | 知道 还好我从不认识他 |
[06:05] | – I won’t be protecting his son. – Okay, great. | -我不会护着他儿子的 -很好 |
[06:07] | And I’m still gonna ask you to press murder charges ASAP. | 我还是要请你尽快以谋杀罪指控他 |
[06:10] | You know, questioning an offender who’s not coherent– | 询问一个神志不清的罪犯… |
[06:12] | Is better than affording an offender | 要比多放他 |
[06:14] | an extra 12 hours before questioning. | 12个小时再审要好 |
[06:16] | – To get sober. – Or to rehearse. | -是为了让他清醒 -或让他想好词 |
[06:19] | Look. We’re gonna treat his kid like any other offender. | 我们要像其他罪犯一样对他的孩子一视同仁 |
[06:23] | You take his blood, you document his tox, | 你抽他的血 记录好他的吸毒情况 |
[06:25] | question him, and charge. | 审讯他 然后提出指控 |
[06:28] | Asap. | 越快越好 |
[06:31] | You know, we don’t have to go 12 rounds every time. | 我们不用每次都打满12个回合的 |
[06:34] | I’m gonna give you an order. That’s my job. | 我会命令你 这是我的职权所在 |
[06:36] | But we can be nice. | 但我们也可以客客气气的 |
[06:37] | Can you see this? | 你能看见这个吗 |
[06:40] | I can. | 看得见 |
[06:41] | Is it see-through? | 透吗 |
[06:43] | It is. | 是的 |
[06:46] | Okay. Deputy Miller. | 好吧 米勒副警司 |
[06:52] | Hey, Billy. | 比利 |
[06:54] | Billy, look at me. | 比利 看着我 |
[06:56] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[06:57] | I’m Sergeant Hank Voight with the CPD. | 我是芝加哥警署的汉克·博伊特警长 |
[07:00] | Hey, Billy. | 比利 |
[07:02] | Do you remember me? We were just downstairs. | 你记得我吗 我们刚还在楼下呢 |
[07:03] | We just talked. | 我们刚谈过 |
[07:07] | Boy, this kid’s got no short-term memory whatsoever. | 天啊 这小子一点短时记忆都没有 |
[07:09] | I don’t even think he knows where he is. | 我觉得他都不知道自己在哪 |
[07:11] | Billy, do you know why you’re here? | 比利 你知道你为什么在这吗 |
[07:13] | Isla? | 艾拉 |
[07:15] | – Where is she? – She’s dead. | -她在哪 -她死了 |
[07:17] | Can you tell us what happened to her? | 你能告诉我们她出了什么事吗 |
[07:21] | Hey, Billy. | 比利 |
[07:23] | Billy! | 比利 |
[07:25] | The way we found you with the knife, | 以我们看见你手持刀的情形 |
[07:28] | this is a bad situation, do you understand? | 对你很不利 你明白吗 |
[07:31] | – Do you think I killed her? – I do. | -你觉得是我杀了她 -对 |
[07:33] | All right, this death looks like | 这个杀人看起来是 |
[07:35] | what we call a crime of passion, Billy. | 我们所谓的激情犯罪 比利 |
[07:37] | Like a fight broke out, something went wrong, | 比如两个人吵架 结果出了岔子 |
[07:40] | a knife was grabbed from the kitchen. | 有人从厨房拿了把刀 |
[07:41] | I didn’t kill her. The–the man killed her. | 不是我杀的 是… 那个男人杀了她 |
[07:44] | Okay, the man. What man? | 那个男人 什么男人 |
[07:46] | The man in the apartment. He killed her. | 公寓里的男人 是他杀了她 |
[07:49] | – Who was he? – I don’t know. | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[07:52] | Can you describe what he looked like? | 能说说他的样子吗 |
[07:55] | He was white. | 是个白人 |
[07:57] | He was in his 40s. He…had green eyes. | 40来岁 他… 眼睛是绿色的 |
[08:01] | He was wearing a suit. White shirt. | 他穿件西装 白衬衫 |
[08:05] | Blue tie with red stripes on it. | 蓝色领带有红色条纹 |
[08:08] | He had this voice like… | 他的声音是那种… |
[08:10] | It was really light. | 非常轻 |
[08:13] | And like he was telling a story. | 就像他在讲故事似的 |
[08:15] | Like he knew what he wanted to say, and… | 就像他知道他要说什么 而且… |
[08:20] | You ever seen this man before? | 你以前见过他吗 |
[08:24] | Can I see Isla? | 我能见见艾拉吗 |
[08:25] | She’s dead, Billy. | 她死了 比利 |
[08:32] | I just wanna see her again. | 我只是想再看看她 |
[08:34] | Please, just… | 求求你们 就… |
[08:36] | tell me where you put her. | 告诉我你们把她放哪了 |
[08:43] | You ever hear a suspect description that detailed? | 你们听到过如此详细的嫌疑人描述吗 |
[08:46] | No. Maybe it’s the high talking. | 没有过 可能是毒品的幻觉 |
[08:49] | That detailed? | 那么详细 |
[08:50] | Or telling his own story. | 或者自己讲故事呢 |
[08:52] | I just feel like you gotta be some amount of “Here” | 我只是觉得能说出这些来 |
[08:54] | to come up with that, and whether it’s true or not, | 得有点”真实”的成分在里面 而且无论如何 |
[08:56] | it seems like he believes it. | 看起来他好像相信 |
[08:57] | And he asked to see the body. | 而且他要求看尸体 |
[08:58] | That’s not normal offender behavior. | 这不是犯罪者通常的行为 |
[09:00] | Addicts’ behavior doesn’t always | 但吸毒者的行为不总是 |
[09:01] | match their truth, though. | 和真相吻合 |
[09:02] | They know how to lie. | 他们知道怎么撒谎 |
[09:04] | I suppose he could be feeding us a fake suspect. | 我想他也许给我们虚构了一个嫌疑人 |
[09:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:07] | And we’re not gonna know more until he’s sober. | 在他清醒之前我们也问不出更多信息 |
[09:11] | Well, he gave us another suspect. | 既然他给了我们另一个嫌疑犯 |
[09:13] | Let’s run it. | 我们就去查 |
[09:14] | You really wanna wait to charge? | 你真的想等等再起诉吗 |
[09:15] | Until we know he’s guilty, yeah. | 对 等我们知道他有罪再起诉 |
[09:28] | There’s really nothing that would indicate | 真的没有证据表明 |
[09:30] | there was a third person in the apartment. | 公寓里还有第三个人 |
[09:33] | We got two sets of takeout | 我们找到两份外卖 |
[09:34] | and beers surrounding two chairs. | 两杯啤酒 两把椅子 |
[09:38] | – Two sets of the works. – Not much here. | -两套吸毒工具 -这里没别的了 |
[09:42] | This place is tiny. | 这地方很小 |
[09:45] | I know, I really don’t see | 我知道 我真的不明白 |
[09:46] | how somebody could be hiding out. | 怎么还能藏一个人 |
[09:48] | And the blood splatter indicates just one offender. | 而且血迹也表明只有一个罪犯 |
[09:49] | 帮助别人是最好的奖赏 梦想远大 努力工作 勇敢就是张开手臂迎接改变 小狗的叫声最大 | |
[09:53] | TV was on at the time of death. | 案发时电视是开着的 |
[09:54] | Yeah, Forensics hasn’t dusted this room yet. | 对 鉴识科还没对这间房间取证 |
[09:58] | They are expected to rise based on positive… | 预期数据会上升… |
[10:02] | We just wanted to circle back, | 我们只是想绕回来 |
[10:03] | make sure Patrol didn’t miss anything. | 确保巡警没有遗漏任何线索 |
[10:05] | You see anything unusual? Any visitors? | 你看到什么不寻常的事或访客了吗 |
[10:07] | – The car was unusual. – A car? | -那辆车不寻常 -车 |
[10:09] | All right. What car is that? | 好 是什么样的车 |
[10:12] | I don’t know. It looked blue, maybe? | 说不好 好像是蓝色的 |
[10:13] | 2:00 A.M., it just sat out there wasting gas. | 凌晨2点 它就在外面停着 浪费汽油 |
[10:16] | Headlights blaring through my window. | 亮着车头灯 从我窗户照进来 |
[10:17] | Did you see anyone in the car, | 你看到车里的人了吗 |
[10:18] | or anyone enter or exit the apartment? | 或有人进出那间公寓吗 |
[10:20] | No, just the car. I took my dog out. | 没有 只看到车 我去遛狗了 |
[10:22] | By the time I came back, it sped away, | 但等我回来时 它开走了 |
[10:24] | but it sat out there 20 minutes. | 但它在那里待了20分钟 |
[10:26] | Why didn’t you mention this to Patrol? | 你为什么没把这个告诉巡警 |
[10:27] | No Patrol ever came by. I’ve been home all day. | 根本没有巡警过来 我在家里待了一整天 |
[10:29] | Nobody’s talked to me. | 没人找我谈话 |
[10:30] | She died, didn’t she? | 她死了 对吗 |
[10:32] | – That young girl? – Yes, ma’am. | -那个年轻姑娘 -是的 女士 |
[10:35] | She seemed like a good person. | 她看着像个好人 |
[10:36] | Seemed like she tried real hard to be happy. | 像努力幸福生活的人 |
[10:40] | I don’t understand. Where is my son? | 我不明白 我儿子在哪里 |
[10:42] | – Sir, your son’s upstairs. – Upstairs. | -先生 你儿子在楼上 -楼上 |
[10:44] | You’ve got him in a box? You found him high? | 你们把他关起来了 你们发现他磕嗨了 |
[10:47] | Yes, sir. He was high. | 对 先生 他磕嗨了 |
[10:48] | You’re questioning my son without a lawyer | 你们在没有律师的情况下审问我儿子 |
[10:51] | while he’s high. | 而且他还磕嗨了 |
[10:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:54] | Why the hell is he upstairs without a lawyer? | 到底为什么他在楼上却没有律师 |
[10:56] | – Listen, I’m happy to talk– – I am gonna have your badge. | -听着 我很乐意谈… -我要拿走你的警徽 |
[10:58] | – I’m just doing my job. – You won’t be for much longer. | -我只是在做我的本职工作 -你做不了多久了 |
[11:01] | I will tear you apart in front of the media. | 我会在媒体面前把你撕成碎片 |
[11:03] | And I know who you are. I know how you police. | 而且我知道你是谁 我知道你是如何执法的 |
[11:05] | Alderman Braddem. | 布拉登市议员 |
[11:08] | Deputy Superintendent Miller. | 我是米勒副警司 |
[11:10] | I want to see my kid. I need to be in there. | 我想见我儿子 我要进去 |
[11:12] | And I will help you do that, just not in the hallway | 我会帮你 只是别堵在走廊里 |
[11:15] | and not while raising our voices. | 也别大声嚷嚷 |
[11:17] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[11:24] | I’ll speak to you upstairs. | 我到楼上再跟你说 |
[11:31] | McKenzie, you just came here to watch? | 麦肯齐 你就是来看戏的吗 |
[11:43] | That was clearly leaked to Alderman. | 显然有人把消息泄露给市议员了 |
[11:45] | Well, it doesn’t matter how. We’re here now. | 好吧 不管怎么泄露的 事已至此 |
[11:47] | Tell me we got something. | 告诉我有线索了 |
[11:49] | I confirmed a blue Sedan outside Isla’s apartment | 我确认了案发时停在艾拉公寓外面的 |
[11:51] | around the time of death. | 蓝色轿车 |
[11:52] | Caught it coming and going. | 拍到它来了又走了 |
[11:53] | Matches the witness’ time frame, | 符合目击证人所说的时间段 |
[11:55] | but there’s no POD outside of Isla’s. | 但艾拉公寓外面没有监控探头 |
[11:57] | So the car turns into her block, | 只拍到那辆车转入她所在的街区 |
[11:58] | I lose it, and I catch it leaving 20 minutes later. | 然后就不见了 20分钟后拍到它离开 |
[12:01] | So we can’t confirm the plates | 所以我们无法确认车牌 |
[12:02] | or that it was even outside of Isla’s. | 甚至无法证明它在艾拉家外面停过 |
[12:03] | It’s possible somebody exited the car, | 可能有人下了车 |
[12:05] | went into the apartment, but we have zero way to prove that. | 进了公寓 但我们无法证明 |
[12:07] | – Hey, I think I got something. – Okay. | -我有发现了 -好 |
[12:10] | TV was on in Isla’s apartment last night, | 昨晚艾拉公寓里的电视是开着的 |
[12:12] | so I followed a feeling, and this was playing | 然后我根据直觉推测 案发时 |
[12:15] | during the time of death. | 电视里在放这个 |
[12:16] | Was first indicated in the city’s loop, and has– | 第一次出现在城市环线中 而且… |
[12:18] | White male, 40s. Grey hair, green eyes. | 白人男性 40多岁 灰白头发 绿色眼睛 |
[12:21] | Blue and red tie. Suit. | 红蓝相间的领带 西装 |
[12:23] | And a voice like he’s telling a story. | 声音像在讲故事 |
[12:26] | Can happen during trauma. | 在创伤期间有可能发生这种事 |
[12:27] | Brain’s wires get crossed, latches onto the wrong thing. | 脑子搭错线了 神志不清 |
[12:31] | I don’t think Billy has any idea what’s real. | 我觉得比利根本不知道什么是真的 |
[12:39] | Over 12 hours on an open and shut scene, | 这么简单的案子调查了12个小时以上 |
[12:42] | and now we’ve got an ex-cop Alderman | 现在又来了个当过警察的市议员 |
[12:45] | in the 21st, meeting with his son’s investigator. | 要在21分局跟他儿子的调查员见面 |
[12:48] | – You disobeyed a direct order. – Because it wasn’t real. | -你违抗了直接命令 -因为那不是真的 |
[12:51] | If I give you an order, it’s real. | 如果我给了你命令 那就是真的 |
[12:53] | No, not if you don’t tell me why you’re giving it to me. | 不 除非你告诉我这个命令的原因 |
[12:57] | That kid was found holding the murder weapon | 我们找到那孩子时他拿着凶器 |
[12:59] | – laying next to the dead girl. – I’m aware. | -躺在死去的女孩身边 -我知道 |
[13:01] | And yet, you haven’t charged him. | 但你还是没有起诉他 |
[13:03] | What if that kid in there were Black? | 如果那个孩子是黑人 |
[13:04] | Would you be ordering me to charge ASAP? | 你还会命令我尽快起诉吗 |
[13:08] | ‘Cause I think if that were an 18-year-old Black kid in there | 因为我觉得如果他是个18岁的黑人孩子 |
[13:11] | with no rich family, no politician father, | 没有富裕的家庭 没有政客父亲 |
[13:14] | you wouldn’t be pressing me to charge | 你不会逼着我在不了解全部真相 |
[13:16] | until I had the whole of it, | 感觉还有疑虑时 |
[13:18] | until it felt right. | 就急着起诉 |
[13:20] | But he’s white, he’s privileged, | 但他是白人 家境优越 |
[13:23] | and you’re damn scared the media’s gonna | 所以你很害怕媒体 |
[13:25] | hand you your ass your first month of work. | 在你上任第一个月就找你麻烦 |
[13:30] | I don’t care who his father is. | 我不在乎他父亲是谁 |
[13:33] | You do. | 是你在乎 |
[13:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | You take the full 48 if you need to. | 如果需要 你可以扣留他整整48小时 |
[13:43] | I’ll make sure you can have it. | 我会确保你的扣留资格 |
[13:49] | No. | 不 |
[13:52] | No, it’s not possible. It was real. | 不 不可能 确实发生过 |
[13:55] | I-I know I was screwed up, okay? | 我知道我曾经脑子一团糟 |
[13:57] | But–but I’m clear now. | 但我现在十分清楚 |
[13:59] | Maybe…maybe it wasn’t this man. | 或许 或许不是这个人 |
[14:00] | – Fine, but someone was there. – Billy. | -但是确实有人在那 -比利 |
[14:04] | Are you sober now? | 你现在头脑清醒吗 |
[14:07] | Okay, understand this. We got about 32 hours | 好 听着 我们还有32小时 |
[14:10] | till we have to either charge or release you. | 来决定到底指控你还是释放你 |
[14:12] | I didn’t do this! | 不是我干的 |
[14:13] | That, I don’t know. What I do know is | 那我不知道 我知道的是 |
[14:16] | your father and your lawyer are downstairs right now, | 你父亲和你的律师现在在楼下 |
[14:19] | and I’m obligated to bring your lawyer up here. | 而我有义务把你的律师带上来 |
[14:21] | My dad’s here? | 我爸来了吗 |
[14:22] | And he brought his whole team of lawyers? | 他带来了他的整个律师团队吗 |
[14:26] | He thinks I did this. | 他觉得是我干的 |
[14:29] | No. No, you know what? I… | 不 不 你知道吗 我 |
[14:32] | I don’t want his lawyers. | 我不想要他的律师 |
[14:34] | I don’t want his help. Go ahead. I- | 我不想要他的帮助 继续 我 |
[14:37] | I know there’s a form I can sign. | 我知道我能签一张表 |
[14:40] | You’re declining representation? | 你不要律师吗 |
[14:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:43] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不清楚发生了什么 |
[14:46] | I don’t remember, but I didn’t kill Isla. | 我不记得了 但我没杀艾拉 |
[14:50] | So go ahead. | 所以继续吧 |
[14:54] | Ask me whatever you want. | 你想问什么都可以 |
[14:56] | The first time Billy entered rehab | 比利第一次进入戒毒所 |
[14:58] | was a month shy of his 14th birthday. | 是在距离他14岁生日不到一个月的时候 |
[15:01] | My dad, he–he wanted to help me, fix me. | 我爸 他想帮我恢复正常 |
[15:04] | Rehab, military schools, | 送我去过戒毒所 军校 |
[15:05] | 布拉登·比利 男性 2月18日 布拉登市政官的儿子 有过药物滥用史 | |
[15:07] | religious camps, | 宗教营 |
[15:08] | some shaman that tried to starve it out of me, | 还找了一些萨满教的巫师试图饿死我体内的邪神 |
[15:11] | but none of it worked. | 但无一奏效 |
[15:13] | Then I met Isla at a meeting. | 然后我在一次互助会遇到了艾拉 |
[15:15] | And unfortunately, Isla didn’t have | 不幸的是 艾拉没有 |
[15:17] | the money or the father that Billy had. | 比利所拥有的金钱和有权势的父亲 |
[15:19] | No rehab–just possession charges, shelters. | 她没去过戒毒所 只有非法持毒 进过收容所 |
[15:21] | She was totally alone in all this. | 她一个人承受了全部 |
[15:23] | 青少年 艾拉·谢尔曼 | |
[15:24] | Isla quit going to meetings. | 艾拉放弃了参加互助会 |
[15:26] | You know, she thought she was good. | 她觉得她没问题了 |
[15:28] | For some reason, she thought I was good too. | 出于某些原因 她觉得我也没问题了 |
[15:32] | That we could do it together. | 她觉得我们可以一起撑过去 |
[15:34] | Just her and I. | 只凭我和她 |
[15:36] | We tried. | 我们努力过 |
[15:38] | And it worked. | 确实奏效了 |
[15:40] | – So you were sober until– – Last night. | -所以你一直是清醒的直到… -昨晚 |
[15:44] | We had a year. | 我们戒毒了一年 |
[15:47] | It’s hard to confirm sobriety, | 很难验证是否清醒 |
[15:49] | but it does look like Isla’s life changed. | 但看起来艾拉的生活确实改变了 |
[15:51] | So this is her before. | 这是过去的她 |
[15:54] | She seems to have a pretty small circle of friends. | 她的朋友圈子似乎很小 |
[15:55] | 这场聚会完全没爆点 无语超话 敢对钱说”对” 像个摇滚明星一样纵情狂欢 | |
[15:56] | Most of her posts are about drugs and parties. | 她大部分动态都是关于毒品和聚会的 |
[15:59] | And then, right around the time that Billy says they met, | 然后 就在比利说他们相遇的时间点 |
[16:01] | a new set of friends, lots of photos. | 出现了一群新朋友 和许多照片 |
[16:03] | 艾拉·谢尔曼 27条动态 231名粉丝 已关注247人 | |
[16:04] | She looks happy. | 她看起来很开心 |
[16:06] | Also around that time, she opens a bank account. | 也正是在那个时候 她开了个银行账户 |
[16:08] | Gets a job, the apartment. | 找了一份工作 租了公寓 |
[16:10] | I think they really did change each other. | 我认为他们的确改变了彼此 |
[16:13] | Now take me through it one more time. | 再详细给我讲一遍昨晚的经过 |
[16:16] | – Last night… – Isla texted me. | -昨晚 -艾拉给我发短信 |
[16:19] | She said she was bad. | 她说她很糟糕 |
[16:20] | That’s all. I knew what she meant. | 就这么多 我明白她的意思 |
[16:22] | It’s what we would do if we felt like we were coming apart, | 如果我们感觉快崩溃了 我们就会这么做 |
[16:25] | itching to use. | 渴望吸毒 |
[16:26] | We’d talk each other off the ledge. | 我们会鼓励彼此不要复发 |
[16:29] | She asked you over? | 她叫你过去了吗 |
[16:33] | All right, so we’re still running towers, | 好吧 我们依然在查信号塔 |
[16:34] | but it looks like Isla texted Billy at 6:45. | 但看起来艾拉在6点45分时给比利发了短信 |
[16:39] | He called her back two minutes later. | 他两分钟后给她回了电话 |
[16:40] | – Arrived at her place at 8:00. – And they were alone? | -8点到了她家 -就他们两人吗 |
[16:43] | According to Billy, nobody else in the apartment. | 据比利所说 没有别人在公寓里 |
[16:45] | Just Isla and the drugs. | 公寓里只有艾拉和毒品 |
[16:48] | She already had the heroin on her? | 她已经吸了艾洛因吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah, she had a black duffel bag. | 没错 她有一个黑色的大旅行包 |
[16:53] | Dope was already out of it. | 毒品满地都是 |
[16:56] | Then we used. | 然后我们吸毒了 |
[17:00] | We drank. | 我们喝醉了 |
[17:01] | A year of sobriety gone in a second. | 一年的清醒在一秒间清零 |
[17:05] | And then, I can’t really remember it all from there. | 然后从那开始 我就不太记得了 |
[17:08] | I know we were together in the kitchen. | 我记得我们一起在厨房 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:11] | And then, I was in the bedroom. | 然后 我进了卧室 |
[17:15] | I woke up to voices. | 我被声音吵醒 |
[17:18] | Someone was mad at her. A man. | 有人对她很生气 一个男人 |
[17:19] | – I could see someone there. – Okay, what were they saying? | -我能看见有人在那 -他们在说什么 |
[17:22] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不清楚 我只是 |
[17:25] | I woke up again. | 我又醒了一次 |
[17:26] | She was on the ground, wet and bloody. | 她就躺在地上 湿淋淋的 还流着血 |
[17:30] | I-I tried to help her. | 我试着去救她了 |
[17:33] | I think I pulled the knife out. | 我记得我把刀拔出来了 |
[17:38] | Once he’s high, we can’t confirm any of it. | 他磕嗨后 我们就不能确认他说的任何话了 |
[17:40] | There’s no black duffel bag at the scene. | 现场没有黑色的旅行包 |
[17:42] | No reports from neighbors hearing any arguing, | 没有邻居听到任何争吵的声音 |
[17:44] | no signs of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[17:46] | Right, so what about the knife? | 好的 那刀呢 |
[17:47] | If he pulled it, Forensics should be able to confirm it. | 如果他拔了刀 鉴证科应该能在刀上找到证据 |
[17:49] | No, we’re dead there. | 不 这条路走不通 |
[17:50] | Forensics ruled the knife inconclusive. | 鉴证科没能在刀上找到确切的证据 |
[17:51] | Blood and prints were contaminated. | 刀上的血迹和指纹都被污染了 |
[17:53] | So what else we got? | 那还有什么其他线索 |
[17:55] | Not much. | 不多 |
[17:56] | We can’t confirm anyone was inside the apartment besides Billy. | 除了比利 我们无法确认还有谁在公寓里 |
[17:59] | Here’s an odd thing, I ran Isla’s cell phone. | 有一件事很奇怪 我查了艾拉的手机 |
[18:02] | Everything matches with Billy’s story, | 一切都符合比利的说法 |
[18:03] | except for when she texted him to tell him she felt bad, | 除了一件事 当她发短信告诉比利她感觉不太好时 |
[18:06] | she was all the way out in Lake Forest. | 她一直在森林湖边 |
[18:07] | Lake Forest? She has connections out there? | 森林湖 她在那里有熟人吗 |
[18:09] | Billy never mentioned anything, | 比利没提到过这件事 |
[18:11] | but the phone tagged her location. | 但是手机显示了她的位置 |
[18:12] | – She was definitely there. – All right. | -她当时绝对在那里 -很好 |
[18:13] | Good. Let’s run with that. | 很好 那我们就调查一下 |
[18:15] | Go. Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:17] | I’m so sorry. Nobody was here. | 抱歉 当时这里没有人 |
[18:19] | I don’t even know anybody named Isla. | 我都不认识叫艾拉的人 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:22] | Well, have you seen any cars in the area since yesterday? | 从昨天开始 你在这附近见过什么车吗 |
[18:25] | – Anything unusual? – No. | -或不寻常的事情 -没有 |
[18:27] | This place is pretty much the definition of ordinary. | 这个地方非常普通 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:31] | What’s with this hidden camera here? | 这个隐藏式摄影机是做什么的 |
[18:32] | It’s probably just a kid’s toy, or– | 可能只是个小孩子的玩具 或者 |
[18:36] | No. | 不是的 |
[18:39] | – It’s a hidden security system. – I just rent the property. | -这是个隐蔽的安保系统 -这房子是我租的 |
[18:43] | Hadley, you’re gonna stay down here with me. | 哈德莉 你必须和我一起待在这里 |
[18:46] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[18:51] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[18:53] | Acetone. | 丙酮 |
[18:57] | What you got? | 你看到什么了 |
[19:13] | Clear. | 安全 |
[19:16] | 5021I 5021 Ida, | |
[19:18] | I got a confirmation on my narcotics call. | 我找到了制毒的证据 |
[19:20] | Gonna need backup and Forensics | 需要支援和鉴证科 |
[19:21] | – to 163 North Sheridan. – Copy that… | -到北谢里丹街163号来 -收到 |
[19:25] | About a million dollars worth. | 这些大约值一百万美元 |
[19:27] | I’d say. | 我觉得也是 |
[19:33] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[19:35] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[19:37] | Jordan, why are you calling me from the landline? | 乔丹 你为什么用座机给我打电话 |
[19:41] | What? | 什么 |
[19:44] | Our security alarm just went off. | 我们的安全警报刚刚被触发了 |
[19:45] | – All right, well, go. – Are you sure? | -好的 你去吧 -你确定没问题 |
[19:47] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Jordan, I’m on my way. | -是的 -乔丹 我这就来 |
[19:51] | Jordan, where you at? | 乔丹 你在哪 |
[19:52] | They said it’s probably tripped. | 他们说可能是警报被触发了 |
[19:54] | – Let me see your phone. – What, why? | -让我看看你的手机 -什么 为什么 |
[19:55] | You said that it was burning hot | 你之前说手机发热 |
[19:56] | and that the battery was dying, right? | 而且要没电了 是吧 |
[19:58] | They bugged you. | 他们监听了你 |
[20:00] | Bugged? | 监听 |
[20:01] | There’s static on this line too. | 这条线路上也有静电干扰 |
[20:03] | They bugged both phones. | 他们窃听了这两部电话 |
[20:05] | – Who bugged us? – Shh. | -谁监听我们 -嘘 |
[20:08] | What? | 什么 |
[20:09] | The cops. | 警察 |
[20:13] | – Give me your phone. – What? | -把你的手机给我 -什么 |
[20:15] | – They ain’t bugging me, man. – Give me your phone. | -他们没有监听我 兄弟 -把你的手机给我 |
[20:17] | They ain’t bugging me. Okay, okay. | 他们没有监听我 好吧 |
[20:19] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:21] | – Stop, man, stop. – Sorry, Jordan, but they were in here. | -快停下 兄弟 -抱歉 乔丹 但他们之前来过 |
[20:24] | They’ve been playing with me all day. | 他们一整天都在跟我耍花招 |
[20:28] | I know what’s going on– know what’s going on… | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[20:30] | Kev, security said this happens all the time. | 凯文 保安说这种事经常发生 |
[20:32] | I know exactly what’s going on. They’re cops. | 我知道这到底是怎么回事 他们是警察 |
[20:35] | You don’t think I know what they’re doing? | 你以为我不知道他们在做什么吗 |
[20:37] | Kev, Kev! | 凯文 凯文 |
[20:39] | They were in here. They were in here. | 他们来过 他们来过 |
[20:41] | I know what they do. I know what’s going on. | 我知道他们做了什么 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[20:46] | I know what they do. | 我知道他们什么德性 |
[21:16] | – What’s up? – Look, | -什么事 -看 |
[21:17] | they accessed the side window. | 他们从侧窗进去了 |
[21:18] | And I don’t have a direct image, | 我没有直接的监控影像 |
[21:19] | but I do have a partial on this black SUV. | 但我找到了一辆黑色越野车的部分图像 |
[21:21] | Can’t tell whether this is a cop car or not, | 不确定这是不是警车 |
[21:23] | and I can’t make out this guy’s face. | 我也看不清这个人的脸 |
[21:26] | Well, we could add more cameras. | 我们可以再安装一些摄像头 |
[21:28] | Man, they gotta be feeding this to IAD, | 兄弟 他们一定会把这个交给内务部 |
[21:30] | trying to find some dirt. | 试图找点黑料 |
[21:32] | They’re working every angle, ain’t they? | 他们从各个方面查证 不是吗 |
[21:35] | Hey, Kev, maybe… | 凯文 也许 |
[21:36] | we need to find a way out of this thing now. | 现在我们该找个方法脱身了 |
[21:40] | What you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[21:41] | Nolan and McKenzie are third generation police. | 诺兰和麦肯齐是第三代警察 |
[21:44] | I mean, there’s gotta be some sort of deal that they’d take. | 我们可以和他们达成某种协议 |
[21:46] | – Oh, and you talked to Voight? – No. | -你和博伊特谈过了 -没有 |
[21:50] | Your dad? | 你父亲 |
[21:51] | My dad? What the hell would I talk to my dad for? | 我父亲 我和我父亲能谈什么 |
[21:53] | Third generation. Ain’t this what y’all do? | 第三代 这不就是你们做的事情吗 |
[21:55] | Kev, they are coming after you, okay? | 凯文 他们要整你 懂吗 |
[22:00] | If there’s something that we can give them– | 如果有什么我们能给他们的 |
[22:01] | Huh, give them? I’m not giving them anything. | 给他们 我什么都不会给他们的 |
[22:03] | I did nothing wrong. | 我什么也没做错 |
[22:05] | I told the truth. They jumped me. | 我说了实话 他们偷袭了我 |
[22:08] | Four against one. Kicked my head in. | 四对一 给我当头一棒 |
[22:09] | Then broke into my house, where I live, where my family lives. | 他们闯入我和我家人住的房子 |
[22:13] | We still got a case. Still got a clock. | 我们还有案子要办 时间紧迫 |
[22:23] | – Get anything on Hadley? – No. | -哈德莉那里有线索吗 -没有 |
[22:24] | She claims she’s never been in the basement before, | 她说她之前从没进过地下室 |
[22:26] | doesn’t even have a key. | 连钥匙都没有 |
[22:27] | It’s all a lie, of course. | 当然 全是谎话 |
[22:28] | She knows exactly who the drugs belong to. | 她很清楚毒品是谁的 |
[22:30] | She lawyered up. | 她请了律师 |
[22:31] | Bag house is on bad paper. | 包装屋的登记信息无效 |
[22:33] | The owner registered it to a bogus LLC. | 业主把它注册成了一家空壳公司 |
[22:36] | All right, so me and Kev are gonna run all that past Billy. | 好的 我和凯文拿这些去问比利 |
[22:38] | Meantime, you get Hadley into holding. | 同时 你去拘留哈德莉 |
[22:41] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[22:44] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[22:45] | I don’t know this woman. | 我不认识这个人 |
[22:48] | I’ve never seen her! | 我从没见过她 |
[22:49] | I-I told you everything I can remember. | 我 我把我记得的东西都告诉你了 |
[22:51] | You’re telling me you can’t prove it. | 你却说你们证实不了 |
[22:53] | Did Isla ever mention a Hadley? | 艾拉有没有提到过哈德莉 |
[22:55] | Ever tell you where she scored her drugs? | 或告诉你她在哪里买的毒品 |
[22:57] | I’ve told you everything I can remember. | 我已经把能记起来的都告诉你了 |
[22:58] | – I can’t– – Hey, Billy. | -我记不… -比利 |
[23:00] | Billy, I know you’re feeling the pressure right now. | 比利 我知道你现在感觉有压力 |
[23:02] | All right, because we are running out of time– | 好吗 因为我们的时间不多了 |
[23:05] | You think I don’t wanna remember? | 你以为我不想记起来吗 |
[23:07] | Okay, well, just calm down. | 好吧 冷静下来 |
[23:08] | Okay, you can take this. You can handle it. | 好吧 你可以解决 你可以处理好 |
[23:10] | My body feels terrible. | 我身体很不舒服 |
[23:12] | I-I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我 我觉得我快要失去理智了 |
[23:15] | I know, but this is where you fight, okay? | 我知道 但越是这时候你越要努力 好吗 |
[23:17] | This is where you fight, okay? | 这个时候你得努力 好吗 |
[23:22] | Okay? All right, all right, all right. | 好吗 好了 好了 好了 |
[23:26] | Now, you don’t know Hadley. That’s fine. | 你不认识哈德莉 没关系 |
[23:29] | What about the drugs? | 那毒品呢 |
[23:31] | What about the heroin? | 海洛因呢 |
[23:33] | – The tag. – Okay. | -标记 -好的 |
[23:35] | – The tag. – The insignia? | -标记 -那个图案吗 |
[23:38] | – Yeah. – Okay, what about it? | -是的 -好的 它怎么了 |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:41] | These bags of dope, they were in the black bag. | 这些袋装毒品 都装在黑色的袋子里 |
[23:44] | She had a lot of them. | 她有很多 |
[23:46] | Wait, you’re saying that she had | 等等 你是说她不止 |
[23:48] | more than just a few grams? | 只有几克吗 |
[23:49] | Yeah, the black bag was full of these bags. | 是的 黑袋子里装满了这种袋装毒品 |
[23:55] | Guys, I made a connection. Check this out. | 各位 我找到了联系 看这个 |
[24:00] | This is Tim Rollins. He’s 36 years old. | 这是蒂姆·罗林斯 36岁 |
[24:01] | He’s got a history of violence, two priors for drug possession | 他有暴力前科 两次藏毒前科 |
[24:04] | with intent to distribute in Indiana. | 而且还想在印第安纳州分销 |
[24:06] | Now, Hadley has calls, Venmo requests, | 哈德莉跟这家伙有电话 |
[24:09] | and social media hits with this guy. | 付款请求和社交媒体点击的联系 |
[24:10] | So does Isla. | 艾拉也是 |
[24:13] | And her social media is loaded with pictures | 她的社交媒体上有很多 |
[24:14] | of the two of them right up until when she met Billy. | 他们两个人的照片 直到她认识比利 |
[24:17] | Ex-boyfriend. The drugs are definitely his. | 前男友 毒品肯定是他的 |
[24:20] | Isla knew it. She was itching. | 艾拉知道 她心痒痒 |
[24:21] | She went back. She stole the drugs. | 她跑了回去 偷了毒品 |
[24:24] | Bring him in. | 带他回来 |
[24:34] | Blue Sedan. | 蓝色轿车 |
[24:46] | It’s been cleaned. Bleach. | 已经清洗过了 漂白剂 |
[24:49] | Jay, Hailey. | 杰 海莉 |
[24:50] | We dropped an anchor on Tim’s place. | 我们停在蒂姆的住处 |
[24:52] | We got a blue Sedan freshly scrubbed down. | 我们找到了一辆刚洗过的蓝色轿车 |
[24:54] | It’s the exact match to the car | 跟在艾拉的公寓外 |
[24:55] | idling outside Isla’s apartment. | 闲逛的车一模一样 |
[24:57] | Copy that. We’re nine minutes out. | 收到 我们还有九分钟到 |
[24:58] | We’ll hold anchor until you arrive. | 你们到之前我们就停在这里 |
[25:05] | Tim Rollins. | 蒂姆·罗林斯 |
[25:11] | Stop! | 站住 |
[25:11] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[25:12] | – I’ma go around the back! – Copy. | -我绕到后面 -收到 |
[25:20] | 5021 Ida in foot pursuit. Westbound alley towards Bell. | 5021I在徒步追击 朝贝尔的西向小路 |
[25:24] | Offender is male, white. 6’2″ in blue jeans. | 罪犯为男性白人 1米87穿蓝色牛仔裤 |
[25:27] | I need patrol cars off Bell and Waveland. | 我需要巡逻车在贝尔和维伍兰拦截 |
[25:29] | I need containment right now. | 我需要即刻进行围堵 |
[25:32] | Copy that, 5021 Ida. | 收到 5021I |
[25:34] | We will send units in your area. | 我们会派巡警去你所在的区域 |
[25:36] | 5021 Ida, I need an ETA on that backup! | 5021I 我需要支援的预计到达时间 |
[25:40] | – Watch out! – 5021 Ida, | -小心 -5021I |
[25:42] | units not responding. | 巡逻队没有回应 |
[25:44] | Do I have containment or not? Where is everyone? | 有人围堵吗 人都去哪里了 |
[25:47] | Negative. No one in route. | 没有 附近没有巡警 |
[25:54] | Dispatch, do I have cars coming? Where the hell is my backup? | 调度中心 有车来吗 我的后援在哪里 |
[25:57] | I lost eyes. | 我看不到人了 |
[26:00] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[26:04] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[26:08] | Adam? 5021, 10-1. 10-1, | 亚当 5021 请求支援 请求支援 |
[26:10] | shots fired. Officer down. | 发生枪击 有警官受伤 |
[26:12] | Roll an ambo to the west alley of Bell. | 派一辆救护车到贝尔西边的小路 |
[26:14] | Where is he? Where is he? Where is he? | 他在哪里 他在哪里 他在哪里 |
[26:15] | He’s gone, he’s gone. | 他跑了 他跑了 |
[26:16] | You–let me get this off. | 你 让我把这个脱掉 |
[26:17] | Ah, I’m good, I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[26:18] | Shut up. You don’t know that. | 闭嘴 你知道个鬼 |
[26:21] | – It didn’t go through. – I know. | -没有穿透 -我知道 |
[26:22] | Rollins kept going. You should go. | 罗林斯跑了 你要去追 |
[26:23] | No, no, it hit your rib. | 不 不 打到了你的肋骨 |
[26:24] | You breathing all right? | 你的呼吸没事吧 |
[26:26] | I’m fine. The wind’s just knocked– | 没事 只是气息有点… |
[26:27] | Ruzek, where you at? | 鲁塞克 打中了哪里 |
[26:28] | It’s good, bro. The vest took it. | 没事 兄弟 防弹衣挡下了 |
[26:30] | – What the hell happened? – Hit the ribs. | -到底发生了什么 -打到肋骨了 |
[26:32] | I shouldn’t have taken the corner. | 我不该去转角的 |
[26:34] | – Patrol never rolled. – He’s good. | -巡逻队一直没来 -他没事 |
[26:40] | They’re not rolling with me. I’m sorry, bro. | 他们是因为我才没有来 对不起 兄弟 |
[26:43] | – It’s all right. – I’m good. | -没关系 -我没事 |
[26:44] | He’s good. | 他没事 |
[26:45] | No, you just got shot ’cause of me. | 不 你是因为我才会中枪 |
[26:47] | It’s not on you, Kev. You’re good. | 这不怪你 凯文 不是你的错 |
[26:48] | He just got shot. He just got shot. | 他被枪击了 他被枪击了 |
[26:56] | – Who didn’t respond? – Kevin. | -谁没响应 -凯文 |
[26:57] | I know it’s on your radar. | 我知道你的雷达能接收到 |
[26:59] | – Who didn’t respond to the call? – Kevin, I am looking into it. | -谁没响应呼叫信号 -凯文 我在查了 |
[27:02] | I’m going to question every officer– | 我会询问所有警员 |
[27:04] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[27:07] | There were three patrol officers in the area and four tact guys. | 那地区有三个巡逻和四个战术警员 |
[27:10] | Who were the tact guys? | 战术警员是谁 |
[27:12] | Right now, every one of them has plausible deniability– | 现在他们每人都有合理的推诿理由 |
[27:15] | Of course they do. Who were the tact guys? | 当然了 战术警员是谁 |
[27:19] | McKenzie was one of them. Kevin, come on. | 麦肯齐是其中之一 凯文 别这样 |
[27:21] | Kevin, no. Kevin, please… | 凯文 别 凯文 别冲动 |
[27:30] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[27:31] | This is what we’re doing? Letting cops get killed? | 现在就这样了吗 让警察被杀 |
[27:34] | – I was making an arrest. – Ruzek got shot. | -我当时在抓人 -鲁塞克被枪击了 |
[27:36] | I couldn’t roll on a call. Back the hell up, man! | 我无法响应 滚远点 老兄 |
[27:39] | You feel good, huh? | 你感觉很好吗 |
[27:41] | Coming at good cops ’cause I told the truth? | 就因为我说了实话 开始找好警察的麻烦 |
[27:42] | I’m not coming for you. | 我没有找你麻烦 |
[27:43] | You just wanna watch officers bleed out in the dirt– | 你只想看着警察白白牺牲在野外 |
[27:45] | – I said I ain’t coming– – Yeah, you woke now? | -我说了我没找你… -是吗 你现在觉悟了 |
[27:48] | I gave you your answer. Now back up! | 我给了你答案 赶紧走开 |
[27:50] | I ain’t backing no damn where, coward. | 我哪也不会去 懦夫 |
[27:56] | You’re still protecting your racist ass buddy? | 你还在保护你那种族歧视的兄弟吗 |
[27:58] | Not here, man. | 别在这里 |
[28:00] | You take a breath. It’s us. | 你冷静点 是我们 |
[28:02] | – Take a breath. – He’s giving orders. | -冷静点 -他下令了 |
[28:07] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[28:08] | You think any of us wanna be doing this? | 你觉得我们想这么做吗 |
[28:11] | The world of police is burning down. | 警察的世界已经分崩离析了 |
[28:12] | You think patrol cops wanna be coming for you, | 你以为巡警想找你麻烦吗 |
[28:14] | risking their jobs? | 冒着被开除的风险 |
[28:17] | He’s giving orders. | 他下令了 |
[28:21] | We got a lead on Rollins. We gotta go. | 我们有罗林斯的线索了 该走了 |
[28:25] | I know you feel it. | 我知道你生气 |
[28:27] | Nolan’s still got the department. | 诺兰还是部门的头 |
[28:28] | You’ll never see them, never prove it. | 你永远看不到他们 无法证明 |
[28:30] | This is how they do it. | 这就是他们的招数 |
[28:31] | They make you scared of your own shadow. | 他们会让你连自己的影子都害怕 |
[28:35] | This is how they break you. | 他们就是这样让你崩溃 |
[28:42] | We got Rollins entering the Wilson CTA stop | 我们拍到了罗林斯进入威尔逊站 |
[28:44] | two minutes after your 10-1 call, Ruz, | 就在你呼叫总部两分钟后 鲁塞克 |
[28:45] | and then exiting again at Belmont. | 然后在贝尔蒙特出站 |
[28:47] | Rollins has a cousin that lives two blocks from Belmont. | 罗林斯有个亲戚 住在离贝尔蒙特站两条街以外 |
[28:49] | Great place to hide out. | 绝佳的藏身之处 |
[28:51] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[28:53] | – You okay? – I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[28:55] | All right, we are not relying on Patrol this time. | 好 这次我们不靠巡警了 |
[28:59] | We secure the location | 我们锁定地点 |
[29:00] | and contain the perimeter ourselves, understood? | 自己控制现场 懂了吗 |
[29:03] | – Let’s do it. – Let’s go. | -我们走 -走 |
[29:12] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[29:37] | – Back’s secure. – Copy. | -后面安全 -收到 |
[29:40] | Tim Rollins, Chicago PD. We have a warrant to enter. | 蒂姆·罗林斯 芝加哥警署 我们有搜查令 |
[29:42] | I’ve got movement in the house–go. | 房间里有人行动 上 |
[29:46] | Kev, Adam, he’s heading your way. | 凯文 亚当 他往你们那边去了 |
[29:54] | – Stay down! – Stay there! | -趴下 -别动 |
[29:55] | Yeah, yes, stay down. | 对 别动 |
[29:58] | Offender in custody. | 嫌犯被捕 |
[30:01] | Confirm, Hailey. | 确认 海莉 |
[30:02] | We got you. We got you. | 我们来了 我们来了 |
[30:03] | – Okay. – All right, let’s go. | -好 -行了 我们走 |
[30:05] | Let’s go. Get him up, get him up. | 走吧 让他起来 起来 |
[30:08] | This the gun you shot my partner with? | 这就是你枪击我搭档的枪吗 |
[30:09] | – Get up. – Get him up. | -起来 -让他起来 |
[30:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:20] | I’m sorry, bro. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[30:22] | You got no reason to be sorry. | 你不用说抱歉 |
[30:26] | You do know I got you, though, right? | 你知道我们支持你 对吧 |
[30:28] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[30:30] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[30:50] | Yeah, I’m 10 minutes out. | 嗯 我10分钟后到 |
[30:53] | Hey, if you want me, then come get me. | 如果你想毁了我 就冲我来 |
[30:55] | I could take whatever you got. | 你的什么阴招我都能承受 |
[30:57] | Not sure what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[30:58] | Well, come for me, not my unit, | 冲我来 别找我队员的麻烦 |
[31:00] | good cops that don’t got nothing to do with this. | 他们都是好警察 跟这事没有半点关系 |
[31:02] | If I’m the one you want, then come for me! | 如果你想毁了我 那就冲我来 |
[31:05] | You know I did the right thing! | 你知道我做了正确的事 |
[31:08] | “The right thing”? | “正确的事” |
[31:10] | Is that what you think you did? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[31:13] | You’re the hero who crumpled the Blue Wall? | 你是让蓝墙崩塌的英雄吗 |
[31:15] | Doyle was a gladiator cop that killed– | 道尔是个好战的警察 杀了一个 |
[31:18] | Doyle was a dead man! | 道尔已经死了 |
[31:20] | He was already killed, and then you killed him again. | 他已经死了 而你又让他死了一次 |
[31:24] | You left his children with a dead father | 你让他的孩子失去了父亲 |
[31:27] | they gotta be ashamed of, and for what? | 还让他声名扫地 为了什么呢 |
[31:30] | You’re standing exactly where you were. | 你还是站在原地 |
[31:33] | Blue Wall’s still all around you. | 蓝墙依旧在你周围 |
[31:38] | I’m gonna keep coming for you | 我会一直找你麻烦 |
[31:41] | in any way I want | 用任何我希望的方式 |
[31:44] | until I have your badge. | 直到我逼你辞职 |
[31:59] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[32:01] | Heard you closed the case. | 听说你结案了 |
[32:03] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[32:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:07] | It’s professional courtesy. | 这是职场礼仪 |
[32:11] | All right, I read it in the management book. | 我在管理书籍上看到的 |
[32:13] | It’s supposed to build trust. | 听说这样能建立信任 |
[32:16] | Do you like me now? | 你现在喜欢我了吗 |
[32:19] | Look, I know you didn’t get me 48 and protection for free. | 我知道你不是免费给我48小时和保护的 |
[32:22] | Can we just cut to the part | 我们就废话少说 |
[32:23] | where you tell me what you want? | 你告诉我你想要什么吧 |
[32:24] | I gave you 48 because you were right. | 我给你48小时因为你是对的 |
[32:27] | Look, I get it. | 我懂 |
[32:29] | You look at me, and you see everyone that came before me: | 你看着我 想到了所有在我之前坐这个位置的人 |
[32:31] | Kelton, Woods, Brennan. | 凯尔顿 伍兹 布伦南 |
[32:33] | You know their file is still up at Ivory? | 你知道他们的档案还在高层那吗 |
[32:36] | – They hated you. – They didn’t hide it. | -他们讨厌你 -他们也没掩饰 |
[32:38] | – I’m not them. – They all said that too. | -我不是他们 -他们也这么说过 |
[32:40] | I’m sure they did, but I’m just here to do a job, | 肯定 但我只是来工作的 |
[32:44] | a job that I am very good at. | 一份我很擅长的工作 |
[32:49] | I’m something new, Hank. | 我是你没见过的人 汉克 |
[32:52] | Part of the new world, huh? | 新世界的一部分 对吗 |
[32:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:57] | Chicago’s an old city, Sam. | 芝加哥是个旧城 萨曼莎 |
[33:00] | It is. | 没错 |
[33:04] | You should get that. Go ahead. | 你该接电话 接吧 |
[33:08] | Today was fun. | 今天很有趣 |
[33:10] | The fight’s always the good part. | 吵架总是最有趣的部分 |
[33:12] | It’s the only way you really see people. | 能让你真正看清别人 |
[33:20] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[33:39] | It’s starting to get cold. | 天气转凉了 |
[33:48] | Yeah, I know I got two options. | 我知道自己有两个选择 |
[33:54] | Let you make some deal for me, or I hand over my badge. | 让你替我谈条件 或我辞职 |
[33:58] | Well, I can’t have you in my unit, Kev. | 我不能让你继续在我队里 凯文 |
[34:00] | – Not if– – I know. | -如果你 -我知道 |
[34:02] | Not if I’m jeopardizing cases. | 如果我影响案子 |
[34:04] | Or I’m risking team’s lives. I get it. | 或威胁到队员的生命 我理解 |
[34:07] | So let me help you. | 那让我帮你吧 |
[34:13] | I already talked to Nolan. Listen. | 我已经跟诺兰谈过了 听着 |
[34:21] | The deal would be I put a beef on your record. | 条件是我在你的档案里写个污点 |
[34:23] | Official complaint. | 正式投诉 |
[34:25] | I mean, it would tie you down. | 这会辖制你 |
[34:29] | It means you’d never make detective, | 意味着你永远做不了警探 |
[34:31] | never leave my unit. | 永远不能离开我的组 |
[34:35] | It’s a brick, | 这是个障碍 |
[34:38] | but Nolan would stop coming– | 但诺兰会不再整你 |
[34:40] | I’m not taking that. | 我不接受 |
[34:41] | Then you’re not gonna be a cop anymore. | 那你就不能做警察了 |
[34:43] | Maybe I don’t wanna be a cop anymore. | 或许我不想做警察了 |
[34:47] | I’m constantly looking over my shoulder. | 我每时每刻都在提防别人 |
[34:49] | I’m mad | 我很生气 |
[34:51] | every hour, every minute, every second. | 每时每分每秒都是 |
[34:53] | I’m mad at Nolan, I’m mad at you, I’m mad at Ruzek. | 我生诺兰的气 生你的气 生鲁塞克的气 |
[34:56] | I’m mad at every white cop | 我生所有白人警察的气 |
[34:58] | that feels like they can make a deal for me. | 那些自以为能为我谈条件的人 |
[35:01] | And every cop that’s done this job the wrong way, | 还有所有没好好做这份工作的警察 |
[35:04] | which means I’m mad at myself. | 也就意味着我生自己的气 |
[35:08] | I’m so mad, I don’t even think | 我太过愤怒 我都觉得 |
[35:09] | I can do the job the right way anymore. | 自己没法再当警察了 |
[35:10] | Then do it different. | 那就换个方式 |
[35:13] | Do it different. | 换个方式 |
[35:14] | That’s the win. You get to do it different. | 那才能赢 你得换个方式 |
[35:16] | – And Nolan skates? – Nolan. | -让诺兰全身而退吗 -诺兰 |
[35:18] | Nolan, the way he polices, he’s not gonna last another year. | 诺兰 他那种执法的方式 撑不过两年了 |
[35:23] | Then what’s the point of giving him a damn thing? | 那为什么要同意他的狗屁条件 |
[35:24] | Because it’s not a new world yet. | 因为现在还不是新世界 |
[35:27] | It’s just not. | 还没到时候 |
[35:29] | So we just wait for the whole world to change | 所以我们只能等世界改变 |
[35:31] | and just pull me up? | 然后再救我出来吗 |
[35:37] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[35:40] | Voight? | 博伊特 |
[35:43] | In my skin, with this world, would you do that? | 如果你是黑人 在这个世界 你会接受吗 |
[35:46] | Me? | 我吗 |
[35:49] | No. | 不会 |
[35:56] | I’d say you are a good cop. | 我会说你是个好警察 |
[35:59] | And you’re a good man, Kevin. | 更是个好人 凯文 |
[36:02] | And you ask me, as soon as you’re not one anymore, | 要我说 一旦你不再是个好人 |
[36:05] | they’re winning. | 他们就赢了 |
[36:13] | Kevin, I… | 凯文 我… |
[36:17] | Listen, I’ll back you no matter what you choose. | 听着 你做什么选择我都支持 |
[36:23] | But the question is, what do you wanna do? | 但问题是 你想要什么 |
[36:59] | Nobody’s home. I already checked. | 没人在家 我已经检查过了 |
[37:02] | I wouldn’t wanna scare your family. | 我不想吓到你的家人 |
[37:04] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[37:05] | I’m a cop too. Nobody saw me come in. | 我也是个警察 没人看见我进来 |
[37:15] | – You’re gonna kill me? – No. | -你要杀我吗 -不 |
[37:22] | I’m gonna tell you our way out. | 我要告诉你我们的出路 |
[37:24] | Well, that’s not how this works. | 事情不是这样的 |
[37:26] | It is if I take the third option… | 如果我选择第三种方法就是 |
[37:30] | where I give up my badge a different way. | 我用别的方式辞去工作 |
[37:34] | Where I sue you | 当我起诉你 |
[37:37] | and I sue the Chicago Police Department… | 起诉整个芝加哥警署 |
[37:41] | where I detail the harassment, the intimidation, | 当我详细叙述你的骚扰 威胁 |
[37:45] | the kilo of dope you planted in my car, | 你栽赃在我车里的一公斤毒品 |
[37:47] | the officers who pulled me over, | 让我停车的警察 |
[37:49] | the break-in at my house, | 我家遭遇的闯空门 |
[37:51] | the beatdown. | 还有毒打我 |
[37:53] | The innocent cop you let get shot, | 你让无辜的警察遭枪击 |
[37:57] | the fact that you ordered other officers to do your bidding– | 你命令别的警察替你公报私仇 |
[37:59] | You might need some sort of evidence. | 你可能需要一些证据 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:04] | But do you really think all those men | 但你真的觉得那些人 |
[38:05] | are gonna stand by you? | 全都会支持你吗 |
[38:10] | When I rip you limb from limb in front of the media? | 当我在媒体面前让你体无完肤 |
[38:13] | When I give up my badge, my job, and my life | 当我放弃警徽 工作 我的生活 |
[38:16] | to stand on the podium and call you a racist? | 站在大家面前叫你种族主义者时 |
[38:21] | When every member of my team backs me? | 当我队里的所有人都支持我时 |
[38:24] | When I march in the streets with your face on my poster? | 当我拿着印着你的脸的横幅 在街上游行时 |
[38:29] | When I come for your job, your pension, | 当我意在摧毁你的工作 你的退休金 |
[38:31] | your house, your name? | 你的房子 你的名声时 |
[38:34] | All while you’re still living? | 趁你还活着的时候 |
[38:36] | While your three sons watch? | 还让你的三个儿子都看着 |
[38:40] | I don’t wanna give up this job, | 我不想放弃这份工作 |
[38:43] | but if you keep coming after me, | 但如果你继续找我麻烦 |
[38:45] | any member of my unit, or any other cop, | 我队里队员 或其他警察的麻烦 |
[38:48] | I promise you | 我保证 |
[38:51] | I will give it all away. | 我愿意全部放弃 |
[38:54] | I will make it my job to come after you. | 我会把毁了你当成我的工作 |
[38:58] | And I will destroy you. | 而且我会摧毁你 |
[39:40] | Pass the ball, bro. Pass it. | 传球 兄弟 传球 |