Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Out of the car nice and slow. 慢慢走下车来
[00:08] You feel like a man now, huh? 你现在感觉很爷们是吧
[00:10] Get your black ass on your knees right now! 赶紧给我跪着你个黑鬼
[00:14] Those punks murdered Daryl over nothing– 那些混蛋毫无来由地就杀了达里尔
[00:16] driving while being black. 就因为他是黑人
[00:17] I’ve done research on this cop Doyle. 我调查过这个警察道尔
[00:20] He’s got a track record. 他的案底可不少
[00:21] This isn’t about you anymore. 已经不再是你一个人的问题了
[00:23] This is about the future of Chicago. 而是关系整个芝加哥的未来
[00:25] You gotta do what you think is right. 你得做自己觉得正确的事
[00:27] Just keep in mind, you’re a cop. 只要记住你是个警察
[00:29] You backed me? I appreciate that, bro. 你支持了我 多谢 兄弟
[00:32] No, I didn’t come down here to shake hands and make up. 不 我不是来跟你握手言和的
[00:36] You may not go down for that murder, 也许你不会因为这件谋杀案而完蛋
[00:38] but I will get your badge one way or the other. 但我会找别的方法让你做不成警察
[00:42] It’s pizza. It can’t be that bad. 披萨饼而已 不会那么糟吧
[00:44] It is. It’s like a sheet of paper. 真的 薄得像纸一样
[00:46] Well, deep dish is waiting. 那就去吃深盘比萨
[00:47] When you’re back, we’ll hit Bartoli’s. 等你回来我们就去巴托利家
[00:49] Deal. 说定了
[00:50] You are coming back, right? 你会回来的对吧
[00:51] Yeah, I miss the wind… 是啊 我想念风城的风
[00:54] and you. 还有你
[00:55] So you miss me, do you? 所以你还是想我的 是吧
[00:58] Shut up. I gotta go. 闭嘴吧你 我去忙了
[00:59] Yeah, talk soon. Morning, Sarge. 好 再聊 早上好 警长
[01:01] Hey, listen, Adam and Kim are case-on-case on this thing, 听好 亚当和金负责梳理这个案子
[01:04] – so take us through. – All right. -给大家说明一下 -好的
[01:06] Three months ago, an unlicensed mini Uzi was used 三个月前 一把未登记的小型冲锋枪
[01:08] by a deranged white male in a black church shooting. 被一名暴走白人男性用来在黑人教堂开枪
[01:11] Now, luckily for us, nobody was seriously injured. 幸运的是 没有造成人员重伤
[01:13] A week ago, the same type of Uzi was used in a drive-by 一周前 同样的冲锋枪再次出现在
[01:17] at a G-Park Lord’s funeral. We got two dead. G公园王帮的葬礼上 造成两人死亡
[01:20] The shooter was caught, but he lawyered up. 枪手被抓 但他请了律师
[01:21] OCD Intel says the Uzis 组织犯罪技术部的情报证实
[01:23] were stolen in Indiana 这把枪是从印第安纳偷来的
[01:24] and then transported into town. 然后被转运进城
[01:25] Our top priority target is this guy, Tony Reed, 我们的第一目标是这个托尼·里德
[01:28] part-time biker, part-time alt-right agitator. 是机车党 也是极右翼分子
[01:31] He did two stints in Danville for meth distro 他因贩卖冰毒两次进丹维尔服刑
[01:33] before pivoting into guns. 然后开始倒卖枪支
[01:35] Now, Tony, he stays in the shadows 而现在托尼自己躲在幕后
[01:37] and relies on these small-time punks 操纵这些小混混
[01:39] to distribute the weapons, 来分销武器
[01:40] like this guy, JHawk261, 比如这个人 JHawk261
[01:42] who posted that charming photo on Instagram two days ago. 他两天前在社交账号上发布了这张照片
[01:45] And we got Kev in play as a buyer. 而我们让凯文假扮买家
[01:47] Plan is, bust this JHawk, get him to flip on Reed. 计划是抓住这个JHawk 让他反水告发里德
[01:50] Does JHawk know you’re black? 这个JHawk知道你是黑人吗
[01:52] Yeah, I’m fronting as a big dog 知道 我假扮成
[01:53] for the 88th Street Vipers. 88街蝰蛇帮的高层
[01:55] My vibe is, he likes selling to brothers 我的感觉是他喜欢卖武器给黑帮
[01:57] because he feels like we’re just gonna wipe each other out, 因为他以为我们会自相残杀
[01:59] help his cause anyway. 正好符合他的心意
[02:01] We got a get-to-know-you offer for five Uzis on the table, 我们先出一个试用单 5支冲锋枪
[02:03] the meeting’s in two hours, and I can’t wait. 两小时后碰头 我都等不及了
[02:05] All right, as soon as Kev makes the sale, 好 等凯文一敲定交易
[02:07] we move in fast. 我们就迅速出手
[02:09] He reaches for a weapon, 他要是敢伸手拔枪
[02:11] light his ass up. 就把他干死
[02:12] – Copy that. – Let’s go. -收到 -我们走
[02:23] We got eyes on Kev. Red Camry pulling up. 我们看到凯文了 一辆红色凯美瑞停车
[02:26] I’m running the tags now. 我正在查车牌
[02:31] Okay, car belongs to Jeffrey Alan Hill. 好了 车辆属于杰弗里·艾伦·希尔
[02:34] He’s got two priors for meth possession. 有两项前科 持有毒品
[02:36] I’m guessing this is JHawk. 我猜他就是JHawk
[02:41] You shopping? 你要买货
[02:42] – You JHawk? – That’s me. -你是JHawk -是我
[02:49] You serious? 你认真的
[02:51] All good. 没事
[02:52] Let’s go inside. 我们进去说
[02:54] That wasn’t part of the plan. 这可没说好
[02:56] That’s where the groceries are, dude. 货都在那里 哥们
[02:59] Let’s do it. 我们走
[03:07] ‘Sup, boys? Where are the sweepers? 可好啊 哥们 机关枪呢
[03:10] – D’s cleaning them. – Where the hell’s D? -D正在清理 -D在哪
[03:12] Right here. 在这
[03:14] Polished and shined, thing of beauty. 擦得发亮 全是好东西
[03:15] I’m telling you, these things are gonna blow you away. 告诉你 这些可是高档货 威力很大
[03:23] Whoa, boss. 不是吧 老大
[03:24] You gotta be kidding me. That’s Tom Doyle. 你是开玩笑的吧 那可是汤姆·道尔
[03:26] Who the hell’s Tom Doyle? 汤姆·道尔到底是谁
[03:27] He’s a cop. 是个警察
[03:27] Who pulled over Atwater while he was undercover 在阿特沃特当卧底的时候拦下过他的车
[03:29] – and put a gun to his head. – Easy, easy. -还拿枪指着他的头 -先别激动
[03:31] If he’s dirty, we got a problem. 如果他是黑警 我们就麻烦了
[03:32] Just let it play. 先顺其自然
[03:34] What the hell is this? 这是怎么回事
[03:40] A lot of buyers in Chicago. You bring this? 芝加哥那么多想买货的 你挑中了这位
[03:41] The only color Reed cares about is green. 里德只在乎钱的颜色
[03:43] Anybody even bother to do the 411 on him? 都没人想要查查他的底细吗
[03:48] I’m just here for business. 我只是来做生意的
[03:51] We still got a deal or not? 交易还作数吗
[03:54] You need to get up on out of here, you hear me? 你现在立马给我滚出去 听清楚了吗
[03:58] I said run along, son. 我说了快滚 小子
[04:00] Don’t call me son. 别叫我小子
[04:09] I’ma give you a call later, bro, 兄弟 我晚点再联系你
[04:10] when you realize that your boy here’s trippin’ 到时候你就知道你这个磕嗨了的小弟
[04:12] and he don’t know what the hell he’s talking about. 在这胡搅蛮缠 乱说一气
[04:16] I said run along. 我说了快滚
[04:40] What the hell was that? 刚是怎么回事
[04:42] Spoke to Platt. 问了下普拉特
[04:44] Apparently, Area South’s got Doyle working undercover 显然南区派了道尔做卧底
[04:47] with Tony Reed’s crew. 到里德那做手下
[04:48] – Doyle’s patrol. – He got promoted to detective. -道尔不过是个巡警而已 -升职成了警探
[04:51] Why didn’t Area South deconflict this? 为什么南区在这个案子上不避嫌
[04:53] I’m going to talk to his sergeant right now, 我现在就去跟他的警长谈一谈
[04:55] and believe me, I’m gonna find out. 相信我 我会弄清楚的
[04:58] The deconfliction screwup is on us, Hank. 汉克 是我们在”消除冲突”上出了点错
[05:00] Someone made a mistake with the paperwork. 文件上出了点错
[05:02] That’s a hell of a mistake, Kenny. 那可不是一点错 肯尼
[05:04] Yeah, one of my guys put Reed’s alias into the system 我们有位同事把里德的化名输入进了系统
[05:07] instead of his real name. 而不是他的真名
[05:09] How long’s Doyle been under? Here, have a seat. 道尔卧底多久了 先坐下
[05:12] Three months. 三个月了
[05:13] It’s a long play to close in on Reed. 能赢得里德的信任不容易
[05:17] Hey, how about we compare notes, work together? 不如我们共享资料 合作办案
[05:19] Think that’s our best shot to take down Reed. 才最有机会扳倒里德
[05:23] I’m not sure that’s a good idea. 我说不好
[05:25] Hey, look, Hank. 听我说 汉克
[05:27] I know what went down last year between Doyle and Atwater. 我知道去年道尔和阿特沃特结下的梁子
[05:31] I don’t think it’d be a problem on our end. 我这边不介意这件事
[05:36] The kid’s a good cop. 那孩子是个好警察
[05:38] It’s the only reason I put him up for detective. 所以我才升他做警探
[05:41] Got nothing to do with his father, his two cousins? 跟他父亲 他俩表兄没关系吗
[05:43] Yeah, I know he’s got a lot of family on the job, 我知道他在警局有很多家里的关系
[05:45] but that wasn’t the reason. 但升职不是因为这个
[05:47] On my kids. 用我的孩子发誓
[05:53] Okay, let’s do it. 好吧 我们合作吧
[05:54] Tony Reed is the head of 托尼·里德是这个
[05:56] the snake of this gun-trafficking organization. 走私枪支团伙的头目
[05:58] He’s elusive and cagey. 他小心谨慎又难以捉摸
[06:00] Always works through an intermediary 总是通过中间人交易
[06:02] like Jeffrey Hill. 比如杰弗里·希尔
[06:04] That’s the reason I put Doyle under with him. 所以我才安插道尔去他的手下
[06:06] Best way to get access to Reed. 是接近里德最好的方式
[06:08] Hill’s real loyal too. 可希尔也十分忠心
[06:09] Thinks Reed is some kind of visionary. 心里把里德当神一样崇拜
[06:11] That’s why I killed the bust. 所以我搅黄了交易
[06:13] No way that Hill flips. 希尔不可能叛变
[06:14] All right, so how do we get Reed to the table, then? 所以我们怎么才能让里德加入谈判
[06:17] Increase the size of the purchase. 加大购买量
[06:18] If it’s a big enough deal, Reed will wanna be there. 如果是笔大交易 里德会想亲自到场
[06:20] Okay, good, then we have Atwater go back there 那我们安排阿特沃特回去
[06:22] with a bigger, better order, right? 提出更诱人的交易
[06:24] Say 50 weapons instead of five. 比如50支枪 而不是5支
[06:26] All right. Gear up. 好的 都准备好
[06:29] Hey, hey, you got a… 你有…
[06:30] – Hey, Kevin. – What’s up? -凯文 -什么事
[06:33] Just want to, uh, clear the air about that meet. 只是想消除下之前的误会
[06:36] You were doing your job. I get it. 你只不过在履行职责 我懂的
[06:40] I was in character. 我很入戏
[06:41] These guys, they’re real racists. 那些人 是货真价实的种族歧视者
[06:42] I just had to play along. 我必须得配合他们的行为
[06:44] Must’ve been hard. 那真是难为你了
[06:46] Come on, man. 别这样 兄弟
[06:49] Let’s put that behind us, okay? 我们忘掉这些不愉快 好吗
[06:51] You and me, let’s focus on locking up Reed. 我俩联手 集中精力拿下里德
[06:55] I come in peace. 我无恶意
[06:57] I just wanna make a good bust here. 我只是想把他们都一网打尽
[07:01] Okay. 好吧
[07:05] I’ll let you know when I get a bite. 我有进展就通知你
[07:08] Yeah. 好
[07:16] – How does it feel? – Like you’re making my day. -感觉如何 -感觉你让我没白来
[07:18] What we talking? 什么条件
[07:19] If you got for 50, I’ll cut you a deal. 如果你买50把 我给你优惠
[07:21] $1,500 apiece. 每把一千五
[07:25] Sure you can cover that? 你确定有那么多钱
[07:27] You tell me. 你说呢
[07:30] How’s that look? 这怎么样
[07:31] Real good. 很好
[07:35] Why do you need all these guns? 你要这些枪干什么
[07:37] There’s a war on the way to the South Side. 南区要有场大战了
[07:39] Everybody’s strapping up. 大家都在武装起来
[07:40] So much for protecting your fellow black man, huh? 不再说保卫你们黑人同胞那一套了吗
[07:43] Excuse me? 你说什么
[07:44] You sell these guns to blacks, they kill more blacks. 你把枪卖给黑人 他们去杀更多的黑人
[07:47] You don’t got a problem with it, I sure as hell don’t. 你没问题的话 我就更没问题了
[07:51] Just business. 生意而已
[07:54] Okay. I’ll set up a meeting. 好 我来安排交接的事
[07:58] I’ll call my man right now. 我马上给我的人打电话
[08:01] What the hell’s a helicopter doing circling out here? 直升机在这绕来绕去的干什么
[08:05] Hey, relax. 别紧张
[08:06] Sounds like it’s going away, all right? 听着它要飞走了
[08:08] Sounds like it’s circling back around. 听起来它又绕回来了
[08:10] I don’t like it. 我不喜欢
[08:12] What the hell’s going on? 到底什么情况
[08:14] Maybe they’re friends of yours. 也许是你的朋友
[08:15] What the hell does that mean? 这话是什么意思
[08:18] Are you a cop? 你是条子吗
[08:20] Let’s everybody just calm down, all right? 大家都冷静冷静
[08:21] Something ain’t right here. You a cop? 情况不太对 你是条子
[08:24] Let’s go. 我们上
[08:29] That what this is? 原来是这么回事啊
[08:30] Hey, let’s just take it easy, all right, J? 别冲动 好不好 J
[08:35] Hey, hands up! 举起手来
[08:36] – Stay down, stay down. – Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! -别站起来 -别开枪
[08:36] Keep your hands up! 手举起来别动
[08:40] You were right. We are the police. 你说得对 我们是警察
[08:42] – Kev, you guys all right? – We all good. -凯文 你们没事吧 -没事
[08:44] – Yeah. – You got him? -嗯 -都录下了吗
[08:45] Yeah. 对
[08:50] Nice work. 干得漂亮
[08:54] – Good looking out. – Yeah, sure thing. -干得好 -应该的
[09:02] You get anything from Hill? 希尔那有什么收获吗
[09:04] Not a damn thing. 屁都没有
[09:05] He’s a true believer in that racist punk Tony Reed. 他真信托尼·里德那个种族主义的混蛋
[09:08] Hold on. 等等
[09:09] This is the burner phone we took off of Hill. 这是我们从希尔那搜出来的一次性手机
[09:10] It’s blowing up right now with text messages from a Blue88. 它现在一闪一闪地有短信进来 来自蓝色88
[09:14] Yeah, that’s, uh, Reed’s code name. 那是里德的代号
[09:16] It looks like Reed’s hot and heavy 看起来里德很迫切想和
[09:17] to do this big sale with Atwater. 阿特沃特做这桩买卖
[09:18] You got a relationship with Reed? 你和里德有关系吗
[09:20] Yeah, he likes me. 有 他挺喜欢我
[09:22] I want you to text him back. Pretend to be Hill. 我想让你回信息给他 假装你是希尔
[09:24] Tell him you’ve vetted Atwater, the deal’s on, 告诉他你查过阿特沃特了 生意可以做
[09:27] only you can’t make it, you know, family emergency. 但是你没法继续了 家里有急事
[09:30] – What’s your cover name? – McDonald. -你的化名是什么 -麦克唐纳德
[09:32] Yeah, suggest McDonald go in his place. 嗯 建议让麦克唐纳德替他
[09:34] – You cool with that? – Yeah. -这样可以吗 -嗯
[09:35] All right, start texting. See if he takes the bait. 好 开始写吧 看看他是否会上钩
[09:46] Atwater’s heading toward the entrance. 阿特沃特往入口去了
[09:49] Copy that. I have eyes on him. 收到 我看到他了
[09:50] I assume that’s one of Reed’s boys. 我想那是里德的一个手下
[09:51] And we’ve got a good feed. 我们接收得很清楚
[09:52] Why, ’cause he’s white and tatted up? 怎么 就因为他是白人还有纹身
[09:55] Maybe he’s an honor student waiting for the bus. 也许他是个等公交车的模范学生
[09:58] Don’t judge a book by its cover, man. 别以貌取人 兄弟
[10:01] ‘Sup, Scorpio? 怎么样 天蝎
[10:02] – Big man inside? – Been here 15 minutes. -老大在里面吗 -来15分钟了
[10:14] Sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了
[10:16] Here’s the guy we been talking about. 这就是我们一直说的那个人
[10:18] Came ready to play. 准备好交易了
[10:19] Let’s see it. 我们看一下
[10:22] I counted it. 我数过了
[10:24] It’s good. 没问题
[10:26] And I threw in an extra G in good faith 为了表示诚意 我多放了一千
[10:28] that you deliver quality, this won’t be the last time. 如果货好 以后还接着做
[10:31] I’m always looking for reliable business partners. 我一直都想找个可靠的生意伙伴呢
[10:40] Here’s a Christmas present. 圣诞礼物来了
[10:42] Next time, I’ll wrap them for you. 下次 我会帮你把它们包好
[10:44] Only if you use the paper with the candy canes. 你一定要用有拐杖糖图案的纸
[10:45] That’s my favorite. 那是我最喜欢的图案
[10:46] – Chicago PD! – Don’t move! -芝加哥警署 -别动
[10:47] Get them up high! 把手举高
[10:48] – On the ground! – Get your hands up! -跪下 -举起手来
[10:49] – Get down! – Down on your knees. -跪下 -跪下
[10:52] Down! 跪下
[10:53] You’re under arrest, Tony. 你被捕了 托尼
[10:59] It’s all you. 都交给你了
[11:04] – Nice bust, man. – Yeah, man, you too. -干得漂亮 哥们 -对 哥们 你也是
[11:06] – How ’bout a beer? – Nah, I can’t. -去喝杯啤酒吧 -不行
[11:09] I’m call it an early night 我要早点睡
[11:10] so I can get started on this paperwork. 还要写报告
[11:11] Come on. We just made a nice pinch. 不是吧 我们的案子办得这么漂亮
[11:14] – Nice work, boys. – Yeah. -干得好 孩子们 -对
[11:15] Look, I don’t wanna go there, but I will if I have to. 听着 我不想这么说 但有必要我会的
[11:18] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[11:19] Well, I pretty much saved your life yesterday, 我昨天救了你一命
[11:21] so I figured the least you could do 所以我觉得你至少可以
[11:22] is let me buy you a stinking beer. 让我请你喝杯啤酒
[11:27] Okay, let’s do it. 好吧 我们走
[11:34] This was my first undercover case. 这是我第一次卧底
[11:38] Congrats. 恭喜
[11:40] You did good work. 你完成得很出色
[11:41] Thanks, man. You too. 谢谢 哥们 你也是
[11:45] It’s fun, the whole undercover thing. 卧底挺有意思的
[11:49] You know, it’s kinda like being an actor. 就像在做演员
[11:50] Yeah. 没错
[11:52] Except these bullets are real. 除了这些子弹是真的
[11:57] Yeah. 是啊
[11:59] Hey, uh, so look… 听着
[12:03] The thing that happened last year 去年发生的事
[12:05] with me and you… 咱俩间的摩擦
[12:08] I just want to apologize. 我只想道歉
[12:11] I, uh, wish I handled that better. 我希望当时能处理得更好
[12:14] Let’s not do this. 别这样
[12:15] – Do what? – Talk about last year. -别哪样 -谈论去年的事
[12:17] You did what you did. Nothing can change that. 过去的事已经过去了 不能再改变了
[12:20] Yeah, now I know, but it’s not as simple 对 我知道了 但事情不像
[12:21] as you’re trying to make it here. 你说的这么简单
[12:22] We ain’t gonna do this. You can pull over. 我不想跟你谈这些 你可以停车了
[12:24] Just let me out. I’ll call an Uber. 让我下车 我叫网约车
[12:25] – You serious? – I’m dead serious. Pull over. -你认真的吗 -非常认真 停车
[12:27] No, I’m not gonna let you out here. 不 我不会让你在这里下车
[12:29] Look around, man. It’s a war zone. 看看周围 哥们 这里是战区
[12:31] I’ll be fine. 我不会有事的
[12:34] I’ll drive you back to the district, okay? 我把你送回辖区 好吗
[12:36] And we don’t have to talk about last year 我们不用聊去年的事
[12:38] or anything else, for that matter. 或聊其他任何事
[12:39] I’ll just shut up and be your damn chauffeur. 我会闭嘴 好好当你的司机
[13:01] You seeing what I’m seeing? 你看到了吗
[13:04] – Talking about? – That guy over there -你说什么 -那边那个家伙
[13:06] with the bag– looks suspicious. 拿着个大包 挺可疑的
[13:08] Why? ‘Cause he’s black? 为什么 因为他是黑人吗
[13:11] Yeah. 对
[13:11] 100 bucks says he heads into that drug den over there. 赌一百块他要去那边那个毒窝
[13:14] Drug den? What the hell makes you think that’s a drug den? 毒窝 你为什么会觉得那是个毒窝
[13:16] Look around. It is what it is. 从环境判断 就是这样
[13:18] That is a brother in a known gang zone, 那家伙在已知的帮派聚集区
[13:21] carrying a bag, walking into a stash house. 拿着大包走进一处藏匿屋
[13:24] Based off of what theory? 根据什么理论
[13:26] Statistics. 统计数据
[13:28] – What the hell you doing? – Being a cop. -你到底要干什么 -做警察该做的事
[13:34] – Yo, what’s in the bag? – Nothing. -哥们 包里有什么 -没什么
[13:37] Hey, I’m police. I asked you a question. 我是警察 我在问你问题
[13:41] What’s in the bag? 包里有什么
[13:42] Doyle, get your dumb ass back in the car. 道尔 快回到车上
[13:44] I don’t got nothing. Yo, relax. 我什么都没有 冷静点
[13:46] – I said I ain’t got nothing. – I am relaxed. -我说了我什么都没有 -我很冷静
[13:47] – You relax. – Hey, man, keep it moving. -你才要冷静 -哥们 走吧
[13:48] Quit walking. Talk. 别走 跟我谈谈
[13:50] Doyle, let it go! 道尔 别管了
[13:51] Like I said, I ain’t got nothing. 我说过了 我什么都没有
[13:53] Hey, stop. I asked you a question. 站住 我在问你问题
[13:54] Why you sweatin’? 你为什么这么紧张
[13:55] I wanna know what’s in the bag. 我想知道包里有什么
[13:57] – Quit moving back! – Get off me, man! -别走 回来 -放开我 哥们
[14:12] Doyle! 道尔
[14:18] Chicago PD! Doyle, where are you? 芝加哥警署 道尔 你在哪里
[14:20] Go, go. 5-0, 5-0. 走 走 警察 警察
[14:35] It’s all right. 没事了
[14:37] Hold on, hold on. 坚持 坚持
[14:40] 10-1, this is Officer Atwater, badge number 52784. 指挥中心 我是阿特沃特警员 警号52784
[14:44] I need an ambo to 8701 Grafton. 我需要救护车来格拉夫顿8701号
[14:46] And officer has been shot. I repeat, an officer is down. 警察中弹 再说一遍 警察中弹
[14:50] I’m right here with you. 我就在你身边
[14:51] I just need you to fight, Doyle. 我需要你挺住 道尔
[14:52] I need you to fight. 我需要你挺住
[14:53] Okay? You gonna be good. 听到了吗 不会有事的
[14:55] Just focus on me. 看着我
[14:56] Focus on me, focus on me. Just stay with me. 看着我 看着我 坚持住
[14:58] Fight. I need you to fight. 挺住 我需要你挺住
[15:00] I got you. I got you. 我在这 我在这
[15:02] Stay right here. Stay with me. 坚持住 坚持住
[15:04] Stay with me. Stay with me. 坚持住 坚持住
[15:09] Doyle got into it with the guy over the bag. 道尔为了这个包跟着那男的起了冲突
[15:11] Okay. 明白
[15:12] But the only thing in the bag: sneakers. 但这个包里只有运动鞋
[15:15] Oh, God. 天啊
[15:17] There’s this heroin right here. 这里有海洛因
[15:19] So what are you saying? 你认为呢
[15:20] Did the drugs come from the duffel or what? 毒品是这包里的还是什么
[15:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:23] Hey, I got briefed outside. You okay? 我刚在外面了解了情况 你还好吗
[15:26] I’m good. Is Doyle gonna survive? 我没事 道尔能抢救过来吗
[15:29] He’s in surgery. 他还在手术中
[15:31] Here’s what we know so far. 我们目前知道这些
[15:32] We’ve got one offender down, no ID, 我们有一个击倒的罪犯 没有身份
[15:34] so we’re labeling him a John Doe. 所以暂时称他为无名氏
[15:36] Hey, Vanessa, did we find out who owns this property? 凡妮莎 你查出这房子是谁的了吗
[15:38] Not yet, but it was definitely 还没有 但这里肯定
[15:39] being used as a stash house. 是被用作藏匿屋
[15:41] I found a kilo in the air-conditioning unit, 我在空调机组里找到一千克
[15:43] there’s heroin right there, 这里有海洛因
[15:44] and Gangster Prophet graffitied all over the place. 到处都有黑帮先知的涂鸦
[15:46] All right, what about the two guys who fled the scene? 从现场逃走的那两个人呢
[15:49] – You get a look at them, Kev? – No, not really. -你看清他们了吗 凯文 -没看清
[15:50] It was two males, black, 20s. 两个男性 黑人 二十来岁
[15:52] I got a witness, gave the same description, 我找到一个目击者 描述一模一样
[15:54] saw them fleeing in a blue sedan. 他看见他们坐蓝色轿车逃走了
[15:55] It’s probably a Ford. Got partial plates. 可能是一辆福特 看到了部分车牌
[15:58] All right, these guys shot at the police, you hear me? 这几个人朝警察开了枪 你们明白吗
[16:00] I don’t give a damn what we gotta do. 我不管我们要做什么
[16:12] Doyle didn’t make it. He’s dead. 道尔没撑下来 他死了
[16:23] So we do whatever we gotta do to find these guys. 我们要不惜一切找到这几个人
[16:27] You understand me? 懂了吗
[16:38] Detective Doyle was talking to a male, black, 道尔警探就在这扇门外
[16:40] right outside this door right here. 和一名黑人男性讲话
[16:43] Seemed like a routine stop and frisk. 就像例行检查搜身一样
[16:45] The offender ducked into the building. 嫌犯躲进了这栋楼
[16:49] Doyle ran inside. 道尔跑了进来
[16:51] I jumped out the car, heard gunshots. 我从车上跳下来 听到了枪声
[16:54] Entered the same door, 从同样的门进入
[16:55] engaged with two offenders, 和两名嫌犯交了火
[16:57] fired five shots. 打了五枪
[16:59] The offenders fled out the back. 嫌犯从后门逃走
[17:00] I noticed Doyle bleeding out. 我发现道尔血流不止
[17:03] Immediately rendered aid and called a 10-1. 马上进行了急救 通知了指挥中心
[17:06] That’s good enough for now. I’ll be in touch. 暂时够了 我会再联系你的
[17:18] Guy came so close to being the next mayor of Chicago. 这人差点就成了下一位芝加哥市长
[17:22] Trudy, what are you doing here? 特鲁迪 你在这干什么
[17:24] I came to give you a ride home. 我来送你回家
[17:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:28] You’re welcome. What’s up? 不客气 怎么了
[17:31] People are getting together 现在大家都去
[17:31] at Doyle’s father’s place right now. 道尔父亲家了
[17:33] Yeah, that’s a hard one. 是啊 这很难接受
[17:35] But you should probably go, huh? 但你或许该去一趟
[17:38] I’ll go with you if you want. 如果你想 我跟你一起
[17:40] – Please. – Come on. -拜托了 -走吧
[17:50] Thanks for coming by. 谢谢你过来
[17:51] I did everything I could. 我尽力了
[17:54] – Thanks for coming, Trudy. – Yeah, anything I can do. -谢谢你过来 特鲁迪 -客气 要帮忙尽管开口
[17:58] I just wanna thank everyone for coming by 我想对前来致意的每个人
[18:00] to pay your respects. 道一声感谢
[18:02] We got, uh, lots of beer, cold cuts, and pizza over here, 那里有很多啤酒 冷盘 披萨
[18:05] so eat up, 尽情吃吧
[18:08] have a few drinks, and every now and then, 喝点东西 记得不时地
[18:10] raise a glass to Tommy Doyle. 为汤米·道尔举杯
[18:14] He loved being blue. 他热爱当警察
[18:16] He loved being a Chicago cop. 他热爱芝加哥警察一职
[18:20] And that feeling of brotherhood and love that we all share… 那种我们共享的兄弟情
[18:26] That meant everything to him. 对他来说 这意味着一切
[18:29] – To Tommy. -To Tommy. -敬汤米 -敬汤米
[18:31] May he rest in peace. 愿他安息
[18:40] Thanks, Jim. 谢谢 吉姆
[18:43] Appreciate you coming by. 谢谢你能来
[18:44] The father’s right over there. Can you say a few words? 他父亲就在那边 你能去和他说几句吗
[18:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:52] Mr. Doyle. 道尔先生
[18:54] Kevin Atwater. 我是凯文·阿特沃特
[19:05] Appreciate you coming by, Kevin. 谢谢你来 凯文
[19:08] It’s a good Irish name. 这是个不错的爱尔兰名字
[19:10] Yeah, I’m proud of it. 是啊 我很自豪
[19:13] Look, I heard–I heard what happened in there. 听着 我听说了那里发生的事
[19:17] I know you tried to help my boy. 我知道你想救我儿子
[19:19] Thank you. That means a lot. 谢谢你 这对我来说意义重大
[19:25] Only silver lining is, he went out a hero. 唯一的慰藉 就是他成为了一名英雄
[19:28] His name will be memorialized on the wall. 他的名字会刻在墙上 被大家永远铭记
[19:32] Not many people get to say that. 没有几个人能做到
[19:40] Detective Thomas Doyle… 汤马斯·道尔警探
[19:41] All right, I want updates. 我要最新消息
[19:42] We get a hit on this blue sedan? 我们找到蓝色轿车了吗
[19:44] No, but we’re still working on it. 没有 不过还在调查
[19:46] Well, let’s work harder. 那就查快点
[19:47] We got two cop killers in the wind. 有两个警察杀手逍遥法外
[19:50] I got an ID on the John Doe offender. 我查到了无名罪犯的身份
[19:52] – Okay. – His name is, uh, Shawn Page. -好 -他叫肖恩·佩奇
[19:55] Married, no priors. 已婚 无犯罪前科
[19:56] I also confirmed that the bullets that killed Page 我还确认了杀死佩奇的子弹
[19:58] were fired from Doyle’s gun. 是从道尔的枪里射出的
[19:59] All right, so talk to Page’s family, 好的 找佩奇的家人谈谈
[20:01] see if they know anything about the other two offenders. 看看他们知不知道其他两个罪犯的事
[20:03] Okay, boss, that, um… 老大 关于那事
[20:05] you know, might be a little tricky. 这可能有点棘手
[20:06] Her husband was just shot to death. 她丈夫才被枪杀
[20:09] So was a Chicago police officer. 一名芝加哥警察也被枪杀了
[20:10] I don’t really care if it’s tricky. 我不在乎这事棘不棘手
[20:13] Just get me some answers. 我要答案
[20:15] Copy. 收到
[20:24] Ma’am, I’m Officer Ruzek. 女士 我是鲁塞克警官
[20:27] This is Officer Atwater. 这是阿特沃特警官
[20:28] We’d like to ask you a few questions. 我们想问你几个问题
[20:31] Excuse me? 什么
[20:33] About your husband, ma’am. 关于你丈夫的问题 女士
[20:35] My husband’s dead ’cause y’all shot his ass. 我丈夫死了 因为你们开枪打死了他
[20:39] So I ain’t gonna be answering any questions. 我不会回答你的任何问题
[20:43] We understand how difficult this has to be, Mrs. Page. 我们明白这一定很艰难 佩奇太太
[20:52] Please. 拜托了
[20:55] Amir, go with Auntie. 埃米尔 和姨妈出去
[20:58] Mama has to talk to the police. 妈妈要和警察谈谈
[21:07] That little boy’s daddy is dead. 那个孩子的爸爸死了
[21:10] We’re very sorry for that. 我们对此深表遗憾
[21:13] But right now, we have to find the two men 但现在 我们必须找到你丈夫
[21:15] that your husband went to visit. 要去见的那两个人
[21:18] We believe they shot and killed 我们认为他们
[21:19] a Chicago police officer. 枪杀了一名芝加哥警察
[21:22] You acting like it’s just another day at the damn office, 你们装出一副这不过只是警局日常的样子
[21:25] like somehow my husband deserved what he got. 好像我丈夫是罪有应得一样
[21:28] No. We’re not saying that. 不 我们没有这个意思
[21:30] The hell you not! 没有才怪
[21:31] You come over to my house 你们在我丈夫
[21:33] the day after my husband got shot for no damn reason, 无缘无故地被枪杀后第一天就来我家
[21:37] and you want me to help you? 还想让我帮你们
[21:40] Ma’am, believe me, 女士 相信我
[21:43] this is the hardest part of the job. 这是这份工作最难的一点
[21:44] Your damn job cost my husband his life. 你们的破工作害死了我丈夫
[21:47] And for what? 为了什么
[21:48] He was going to visit his cousin, 他本来要去他表哥家的
[21:49] just going to drop off a pair of Air Jordans for his birthday. 只是想在他生日那天送一双乔丹鞋
[21:55] I saw that press conference. 我看过媒体发布会了
[21:58] That bitch acted like Shawn was a criminal. 那个贱人说得好像肖恩是个罪犯一样
[22:02] Just another young brother who got mixed up with drugs, right? 只不过是又一个沾染毒品的年轻人 对吧
[22:06] Well, that’s a damn lie. 这是个谎言
[22:09] Shawn… 肖恩
[22:12] was a good man, a good father. 是一个好人 一个好父亲
[22:15] And he wasn’t no damn gangbanger, 他也绝不是帮派成员
[22:17] so please… 所以拜托
[22:21] can you get the hell out? 从我家滚出去
[22:22] Let me and my family grieve in peace, please. 让我和我的家人安静地哀悼吧
[22:25] Ma’am. 女士
[22:26] Please! 求你了
[22:28] Get the hell out! Get out! 滚出去 出去
[22:41] Kev, I got something. 凯文 有发现了
[22:43] Sarge, we got a hit on the blue sedan. 警长 发现了那辆蓝色轿车
[22:45] Patrol saw it pulling into a house in Englewood. 巡警看到它开进了恩格尔伍德的一栋房子
[22:47] Both the house and the car are registered to this guy, 车和房子都登记在这个人的名下
[22:49] Jamal Pierce. 贾马尔·皮尔斯
[22:49] – This guy got a sheet? – No, he’s clean. -这家伙有前科吗 -没 他很干净
[22:51] No gang ties, but the house is in the middle 不是帮派成员 但是那房子是在
[22:53] of a Gangster Prophet stronghold. 黑帮先知的据点中间
[22:54] Is this one of the guys from the shoot-out? 枪击现场有他吗
[22:55] Not sure. It happened so fast. 不确定 发生得太快了
[22:57] Yeah, well, this could be our cop killer. 好吧 可能就是他杀了警察
[22:58] Get in touch with Nolan’s crew. Let’s grab this guy now. 叫上诺兰的队伍 现在就去把他抓回来
[23:06] All right, we just pulled in 我们现在停在了
[23:07] around the corner from Jamal’s place. 贾马尔房子的拐角附近
[23:09] Kev, where you at? 凯文 你在什么位置
[23:10] Outside of Jamal’s place, posted by the back alley. 贾马尔房子的外面 挨着后面的巷子
[23:13] – Halstead? – We’re five minutes out. -霍斯特德 -我们五分钟后到
[23:15] All right, we wait till everyone’s in position. 好 等所有人就位了再行动
[23:18] Copy that. 收到
[23:24] That’s him. 就是他
[23:26] We got eyes on the offender. West alley, moving in. 发现疑犯踪迹 西边的巷子 我们行动了
[23:30] Jamal Pierce, Chicago PD. 贾马尔·皮尔斯 芝加哥警署
[23:32] Stop right there! 站住
[23:34] Where you going, Jamal? Huh? 你要去哪 贾马尔
[23:36] – Dude, I ain’t do nothing! – You gotta relax. -我什么也没干 -淡定点儿
[23:37] We still gotta get in the house. 我们还要进到房子里去
[23:39] Let’s go. 走
[23:42] Move. Walk. 动起来 快走
[23:44] Look at me. 看着我
[23:46] You shoot a cop last night? 你昨晚枪杀了名警察吗
[23:47] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么
[23:48] You hang out at that building over on Grafton Street? 你去格拉夫顿街的建筑那闲逛了吧
[23:50] – No, man! – Stop lying! -我没去 -别说谎
[23:54] You shot my partner. I’d start talking. 你杀了我的搭档 换了我就招了
[23:56] Look, I ain’t shoot nobody! 听着 我谁也没杀
[23:57] That’s enough! 够了
[23:58] Do not tell me how to police! 不用你教我怎么当警察
[24:01] Sergeant. 警长
[24:02] Offender disobeyed an order. Fled. 嫌犯违反命令 逃跑
[24:04] ‘Cause I ain’t do nothing! 因为我什么也没干啊
[24:06] Shut up. 闭嘴
[24:08] A Chicago police officer was just murdered. 一名芝加哥警察刚刚被杀
[24:10] Your car was at the scene. 你的车出现在犯罪现场
[24:11] You better give me an alibi real fast, you understand me? 你最好能赶快给我你的不在场证明 明白吗
[24:15] Now, where were you last night around 7:00? 你昨天晚上7点左右在什么地方
[24:17] I was at my uncle’s house. It was his birthday. 我在我叔叔家 他过生日
[24:20] Look, I got pictures on my phone! 我手机上有照片
[24:21] Then give me. 给我看
[24:22] Give me! 给我
[24:26] I was there from 6:30 till past midnight. 昨晚从6点半到半夜我都在那
[24:28] – What’s the passcode? – 2121. -手机密码 -2121
[24:31] Then who was driving your car? 那谁开你的车了
[24:34] – Look, I don’t know! – You don’t know? -我不知道 -你不知道吗
[24:36] Bad time to get amnesia, Jamal. 现在健忘可不合适啊 贾马尔
[24:37] You got three seconds, or I will beat your ass to a pulp. 给你三秒钟时间 不说我就把你屁股打开花
[24:39] Jamal, this gauze over here, who is that for? 贾马尔 纱布掉地上了 给谁买的
[24:46] All right, listen to me, Jamal. 听我说 贾马尔
[24:49] You work with us, we can help you. 你要是合作 我们就能帮你
[24:51] You let someone borrow your car? 你是不是把车借给别人了
[24:54] Someone who got injured? 是不是有人受伤了
[24:57] Yeah. 是
[24:58] Okay, good. Who? 很好 是谁
[25:01] – My friend Terrence. – Okay. -我朋友特伦斯 -好
[25:03] Is Terrence in your house right now? 现在特伦斯在你家吗
[25:06] Yeah. 在
[25:07] He’s in my basement with some other dude. 他和另一个哥们在我家地下室
[25:09] All right, listen to me. 很好 听我说
[25:11] You did the right thing. 你做得好
[25:14] All right, give me the keys. 把钥匙给我
[25:38] Clear. 安全
[25:51] Hey! Don’t even think about it. 想都不要想
[25:52] – Get your ass down. – Up! -趴下 -站起来
[25:53] – Down! – On the ground. -趴下 -趴在地上
[25:54] Up! 起来
[25:56] What are you looking at? 你看什么
[25:57] Put your hands behind your back. 把手背过去
[26:02] Come on, man! 快走
[26:03] Watch my arm! 小心点我的手臂
[26:06] Ain’t the body part you need to be worrying about 你要去的地方
[26:07] where you’re going. 不用担心你的手臂
[26:14] At least we got the guys who shot Doyle. 至少我们抓到了枪杀道尔的凶手
[26:16] Ain’t much, but it’s something. 也算一个不小的进展
[26:18] We’re arresting Jamal? 我们要逮捕贾马尔吗
[26:19] Damn right, we are. 那当然
[26:21] Son of a bitch was harboring two cop killers, 那个狗娘养的窝藏了两个弑警凶犯
[26:22] buying them bandages. 还给他们买绷带
[26:24] He’s gotta do time for that. 他会因此入狱
[26:25] He also gave us his friends. 他也供出了他的朋友们
[26:26] I think we need to take that into consideration. 我们也得考虑这一点
[26:28] You seem to have a lot of issues 你似乎对我的做法
[26:29] with the way I do my job. 很有意见
[26:30] No, I got issues with the way 的确 我不认同
[26:30] you put your hands on people. 你屈打成招的方法
[26:31] I thought he killed my partner. 我以为他杀了我搭档
[26:33] Truth is, if you were a better cop, 事实上 如果你更称职
[26:35] none of this would’ve happened. 这一切都不会发生
[26:36] Doyle would still be here. 道尔还会活着
[26:37] Doyle is dead because of Doyle! 道尔的死是自食其果
[26:39] He did it to himself cause he’s a racist son of a bitch! 他是咎由自取 因为他是个种族歧视狗
[26:41] Don’t disrespect my partner! 你不要侮辱我的搭档
[26:45] Bro, take a walk, huh? 兄弟 走开吧 好吗
[26:51] Jeez. 老天
[26:58] – You okay? – I’m nowhere close to okay. -还好吧 -能好到哪去
[27:05] Listen to me, Terrence. 听好 特伦斯
[27:07] We went through your friend’s car. 我们搜查了你朋友的车
[27:09] We found the murder weapon, shell casings, 我们找到了凶器 弹壳
[27:13] and plenty of blood. 还有大量血迹
[27:16] I think we both know 我想我们都知道
[27:18] that the blood DNA’s gonna come back to you. 血液DNA的检测结果会指向你
[27:21] Damn straight, it will, 当然了
[27:23] cause that prick shot me. 因为那个混蛋朝我开枪了
[27:24] So you admit you shot Detective Doyle? 你承认你枪杀了道尔警探
[27:27] Hell yeah! We wasn’t doing nothing. 没错 我们什么也没干
[27:30] Man, we were just minding our own business, 伙计 我们只是在忙自己的事
[27:32] playing “Fortnite”. 在玩《堡垒之夜》
[27:34] Maybe I was about to do some partying. 也许我打算享享乐子
[27:37] I know you found my baggie of dope. 我知道你们找到了我的毒品
[27:39] Saying that– 说这些
[27:41] saying that to prove I ain’t hiding anything. 是想证明我并无隐瞒
[27:44] And this white boy came to the door, 那个白人走到门口
[27:47] beating my guy Shawn, 打我的兄弟肖恩
[27:49] talking about he’ll shoot all our monkey asses. 说要毙了我们所有黑鬼
[27:52] Dude pulled a gun, started waving it. 那家伙拔出枪 开始扫射
[27:55] Hold up. No. 等一下 不对
[27:56] You’re saying he pulled his gun first? 你是说他先拔的枪
[27:58] Yes. 是的
[28:01] So I reached for my gun. 于是我伸手去掏我的枪
[28:03] Then all hell broke loose. 然后一切都乱套了
[28:04] So you’re saying the police shot first? 你是说警察先开的枪
[28:07] I ain’t saying. That’s exactly what happened. 不是我说 事实就是如此
[28:10] Shawn was just dropping off a pair of new sneakers. 肖恩只是来送了一双新运动鞋
[28:12] He ain’t even in a gang. 他甚至没有加入帮派
[28:14] Not even a little. Telling y’all… 一点不沾边 我跟你说
[28:17] we was just protecting ourselves. 我们只是在保护自己
[28:19] Self-defense? Really? 自卫吗 真的吗
[28:21] That ain’t gonna fly, trust me. 这话站不住脚 相信我
[28:25] You and your buddy were sitting on a couple of kilos of dope 你和你的伙伴有几公斤的毒品
[28:29] when a Chicago police officer 这时一个芝加哥警察
[28:30] entered the premises to investigate, 进屋调查
[28:32] and you two open fire. 然后你们俩就开枪了
[28:34] That’s the way it happened! 这才是事情经过
[28:36] And I’m telling you, 我告诉你
[28:37] that’s the way the jury’s gonna see it too. 陪审团也会这么看的
[28:40] You can say whatever you want, 随你怎么说
[28:42] but that ain’t even close to how it went down. 但这和当时的情况差远了
[28:44] Man, you don’t know what went down. 伙计 你不知道发生了什么
[28:46] I’m about to tell you what’s gonna go down. 我来告诉你接下来会发生什么
[28:51] Reconsider. 好好想想
[28:51] Sarge, Sarge, Sarge. Let me talk to you. 警长 警长 警长 我想和你谈谈
[29:05] This better be good. 最好是好消息
[29:06] No, you’re not about to like what I’m finna say. 不 听了我的话你不会高兴
[29:08] I think they’re telling the truth. 我认为他们说的是实话
[29:09] The hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[29:12] I’m telling you what I should’ve told you earlier. 我应该早点告诉你
[29:16] There was no probable cause. 他根本没有正当理由
[29:20] Doyle saw a black man walking down the street 道尔看到一个黑人走在街上
[29:22] and started profiling. 就开始定性
[29:25] And that man was Shawn Page? 那个人是肖恩·佩奇
[29:28] Wasn’t doing anything suspicious. 他没做任何可疑的事
[29:29] He was just a black man in a bad neighborhood 他只是一个住在糟糕社区的黑人
[29:31] holding a duffel bag, and Doyle started following him. 拿着一个行李袋 道尔开始跟着他
[29:34] Eyeballed him, hopped out of the car, jammed him up. 打量他 跳下车 堵住他
[29:38] And that’s when everything popped off. 事情由此一发不可收拾
[29:40] Kevin. 凯文
[29:42] Listen to me. 听我说
[29:45] If what you’re saying is true… 如果你说的是真的
[29:49] We got a big problem. 我们有大麻烦了
[29:56] It’s true. 是真的
[30:01] And now that I know that Page wasn’t even in the gang… 现在我知道佩奇根本不是帮派成员
[30:05] he was just a regular dude 他就是个普通人
[30:06] that was dropping off a pair of Jordans to his cousin. 送一双乔丹鞋给他表哥
[30:08] This is bad. 这很严重
[30:14] Gotta say something. 我得说点什么
[30:17] I can’t just sit on this. I gotta say something. 我不能坐视不管 我得说点什么
[30:34] Thanks for meeting me. 谢谢你来见我
[30:36] What’s going on? 这是怎么了
[30:39] I’m starting to hear things. 我听到了风声
[30:41] What kinda things? 什么风声
[30:43] Your guy Atwater. 你的人阿特沃特
[30:46] Word is, he might be looking to stir up trouble, 听说 他可能想挑起事端
[30:48] make a stink about how Doyle’s shooting went down. 对道尔的枪击案大做文章
[30:52] I don’t know nothing about that. 我对这事一无所知
[30:54] Well, whether you do or you don’t, 不管你知不知道
[30:56] I’m here to tell you it’s a bad idea. 我都要告诉你这个主意不好
[31:01] Atwater tries to make this thing racial, 阿特沃特想让这件事带上种族色彩
[31:04] tries to ruin the legacy of a good, hardworking cop, 想毁掉一个努力工作好警察的死后名声
[31:08] a guy with lots of friends 道尔有很多朋友
[31:09] and family in the rank and file, 家人还是警局高官
[31:11] there will be repercussions. 这事会有后果
[31:15] Sounds like you’re making a threat, Kenny. 听起来你在威胁我 肯尼
[31:17] I’m just telling you how it is. 我只是在告诉你这是怎么回事
[31:18] No, let me tell you how it is. 不 我来告诉你这是怎么回事
[31:22] Kevin Atwater’s like a son to me. 凯文·阿特沃特就像是我的儿子
[31:25] You go after him, you better come after me too. 你要找他的麻烦 干脆连我的麻烦一起找
[31:42] Just got a call from COPA. They wanna– 刚接到民警问责办公室的电话 他们想
[31:46] they wanna talk to you this afternoon. 他们想今天下午和你谈谈
[31:58] Thought about how you wanna play it? 想好怎么处理了吗
[32:03] I’ma tell the truth. 我要说实话
[32:06] I can’t stay silent. 我不能保持沉默
[32:08] Oh, I get that. 我明白
[32:12] I do, however… 我明白 但是
[32:17] Want you to understand that… 我想让你明白
[32:21] It’s not that simple, Kevin. 没那么简单 凯文
[32:22] Sarge– 警长
[32:23] No, bro, I’m not giving you advice. 不 兄弟 我不是在给你建议
[32:25] I mean, you’re the only one who can make this decision. 你是唯一一个能做决定的人
[32:28] Okay? 好吗
[32:30] I just wanna give you some facts, 我只是想告诉你一些事实
[32:33] lay out certain realities… 列出一些现实情况
[32:38] So you have all the information to make that decision, 这样你就有足够的信息来做决定
[32:41] you understand? 明白吗
[32:45] Now, first of all, you tell the truth… 首先 如果你说了实话
[32:50] I mean, those two bangers we grabbed, they’re gonna walk. 我们抓的那两个黑帮分子 他们就能逃脱
[32:55] And Doyle’s murder becomes a justifiable homicide, 道尔的谋杀案就变成了正当杀人
[32:58] and the drugs we seized, they disappear too. 我们缴获的毒品也会消失
[33:02] – Fruit of the poisonous tree. – I get that. -会变成毒树之果 -我明白
[33:04] Yo, Kev, 凯文
[33:06] like I told you, I’m not here to debate you. 就像我说的 我不是来和你辩论的
[33:11] Second, 其次
[33:13] I mean, if you tell the truth… 如果你说实话
[33:19] You know, we’re gonna catch heat for Page’s death. 我们会因为佩奇的死而饱受非议
[33:23] That becomes a wrongful police shooting. 这就变成了一场警察误杀事件
[33:28] I mean, you’re staring down 你会面临
[33:29] one hell of an Internal Affairs investigation. 一次大型内部事务调查
[33:33] And this city is going to be sued for millions. 市政府会被起诉数百万美元
[33:37] Millions. 数百万
[33:40] And I honestly could give a damn about any of that. 说实话我一点都不在乎这些
[33:45] That’s problems we can handle, 这些问题我们可以处理
[33:47] issues… 虽然麻烦
[33:51] Kevin. 凯文
[33:55] What I do care about, what does concern me… 我确实在乎 也令我担心的
[33:59] Is Doyle’s friends and family. 是道尔的朋友和家人
[34:03] Man, that kid was third-generation police. 哥们 那孩子是第三代警察
[34:05] He’s got more uncles and cousins on the force 他在警队里的叔叔和堂兄弟
[34:07] than anybody I ever heard of. 比我听说过的人都多
[34:10] And you’re going after his reputation, 如果你毁了他的名誉
[34:13] his–his character. 他的 他的人品
[34:16] I mean, you’re gonna tarnish his legacy. 你要玷污他死后的名声
[34:21] Believe me, those people are gonna close ranks. 相信我 那些人会团结起来
[34:25] Hard. Fast. 坚定 且迅速
[34:36] I know. 我知道
[34:47] Anyway, you gotta ask yourself, 不管怎样 你得问问你自己
[34:48] I mean, really ask yourself… 认真地问问你自己
[34:54] How bad do you wanna be right? 你有多想做对的事
[35:15] Yeah. All right. 抱一个
[35:19] – Good to see you again, Ray. – Thanks for stopping by. -很高兴再次见到你 雷 -谢谢你过来
[35:21] I don’t get too many visitors. 我没有几个访客
[35:22] Well, like I told you on the phone, I’m looking for advice. 像我电话里说的 我想听听意见
[35:25] Type of advice I feel only somebody like you can give. 我感觉只有你这样的人才能给的意见
[35:29] Somebody like me? 我这样的人
[35:31] I’m not sure what that means anymore. 我不再确定那意味什么了
[35:33] That means a man. 意味着男人
[35:35] A black man who’s seen the world, 黑人男人 见过世面
[35:36] knows how it works. 知道世界如何运转
[35:39] Knows when to fight and when to listen. 知道何时出手 何时倾听
[35:41] All right, so tell me what’s going on, Kevin. 好 那告诉我怎么了 凯文
[35:44] Tell me how I can help. 说说我能怎么帮你
[35:47] It’s like what MLK said, 就像马丁·路德·金说的
[35:49] tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people. 悲剧不是坏人的迫害和残忍
[35:53] It’s the silence over that by the good people. 而是好人的沉默
[35:57] He’s right. It is. 他说得对 没错
[35:59] It is the silence, the acceptance, 就是沉默 就是默许
[36:01] and sometimes you just gotta take a stand, 有时人必须得有立场
[36:03] no matter how risky it is, 无论风险多大
[36:04] to let the chips fall where they fall, right? 让大家各安其命 对吧
[36:06] But you gotta be the right person to do that. 但你得是正确的人 才能这么做
[36:07] You gotta be strong through and through. 你得从始至终坚强
[36:11] The God’s honest truth is, 老实说
[36:14] being a hero, being brave, 做英雄 勇敢面对
[36:18] it’s hard. 很难
[36:21] It don’t pay the bills or do much else. 它不能糊口 或干别的
[36:26] The only thing it does get you 唯一能给你带来的
[36:28] is peace of mind 是内心的安宁
[36:31] and the belief that you’ve made a difference. 以及自己改变了世界的信念
[36:34] And it’s that belief, that feeling, 而那个信念 那种感受
[36:35] that has to be good enough, because if you expect more… 必须让人满足 因为如果你还期待更多
[36:40] if you looking for praise and high-fives, 如果你想得到表扬和赞同
[36:42] they ain’t gonna be coming. 那是不可能的
[36:45] And the hardest part? 最难的部分
[36:48] No matter how principled you could be 无论你有多么坚持原则
[36:50] or how big the damn stand you decide to take, 或你决定有怎样的立场
[36:54] the odds of something actually changing for the better 真正把世界变好的几率
[36:58] are close to zero. 几乎为零
[37:06] What are you saying, Ray? 那你什么意思 雷
[37:09] I’m just talking about reality. 我只是说事实
[37:12] And the reality is, you ain’t no Martin Luther King. 而事实是 你不是马丁·路德·金
[37:22] So what I’m saying, youngblood… 所以我说 年轻人
[37:28] Only a fool would take on what you’re talking about. 只有傻瓜才会做你说的那些事
[37:34] So if I was you… 如果我是你
[37:37] I’d keep my mouth shut, 我就把嘴闭上
[37:40] Keep doing what I’m doing, 继续干自己的活
[37:43] policing the way you police, 做我的警察
[37:46] looking out the way you look out. 按老样子小心谨慎
[37:49] And maybe, just maybe… 也许 只是也许
[37:54] That might be good enough. 那样就够了
[38:01] But I’m not you, am I? 但我不是你 对吧
[38:24] Doyle and I had just made an arrest. 道尔和我刚抓了罪犯
[38:28] Big gun dealer named Tony Reed. 枪支贩卖大黑商托尼·里德
[38:32] We were feeling pretty good about ourselves, 我们感觉很不错
[38:33] so we decided to celebrate… 就决定庆祝一番
[38:36] Get a beer. 喝杯啤酒
[38:39] On the way to the bar, 在去酒吧的路上
[38:41] Doyle noticed a male, black, walking down the street. 道尔注意到一个黑人男性 在街上走
[38:46] He was carrying a bag, duffel bag. 他拿着一个包 军用行李袋
[39:04] There is no right or wrong, Kev. 没有什么对错 凯文
[39:09] You did what you had to do, 你只是做了该做的事
[39:11] what you felt was right. 你觉得对的事
[39:14] I mean, I can’t make any promises 我保证不了
[39:16] on how this is gonna play out, but 结局会如何 但是
[39:18] I’ll tell you one thing. 我能告诉你
[39:19] Adam and I and all of Intelligence, 亚当和我和所有情报部
[39:23] bro, we got your back no matter what. 兄弟 我们会支持你 无论如何
[39:28] That means a lot, Sarge. 这意义重大 警长
[39:34] Here’s to having the guts to tell the truth. 敬有胆说出真相
[39:38] To tell your truth. 说出你的真相
[39:43] Your truth. 你的真相
[40:15] Hell no. 见鬼了
[40:21] Is this what we doing? 现在就要这样了吗
[40:24] You coming for me? 你要冲我来
[40:26] If you coming for me, then come on. 如果你要冲我来 那来啊
[40:29] Okay? Just me and you. 就我们俩
[40:32] I ain’t going nowhere. 我哪儿也不去
[40:38] Where you going? 你去哪
[40:41] I ain’t going nowhere. 反正我哪儿也不去
[40:46] So that’s what it is? 是这么回事啊
[40:49] So that’s what it is, huh? 是这么回事啊
[40:53] Well, come on! 来啊
[40:55] I know exactly what time it is! 我知道现在是什么时间
[40:57] You think I’m going anywhere? ‘Cause I’m not! 你以为我会逃吗 我不会
[41:00] Y’all got the right one! 你们最好搞清楚
[41:03] Y’all know exactly where I’m at! 你们都知道我在哪
[41:05] I’m right here! I’m right here! 我就在这 我就在这
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme