Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] – Hey, Jay, before you go… – Yeah, what’s up, Trudy? -杰 走之前跟你说个事 -什么事 特鲁迪
[00:08] I’ve been holding on to mail and notifications for Upton. 我一直在替厄普顿拿邮件和信件
[00:11] There’s a few subpoenas, not that I looked, 有几份传票 我没打开看
[00:13] but there’s some must-appear court dates next week. 但是有几个下周之前必须出庭
[00:18] Yeah. I’ll just–I’ll cover these till she gets back. 好吧 那她回来之前我帮她处理
[00:21] If she gets back. 如果她还回来
[00:22] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[00:23] The feds have a really sneaky way 联调局的人总能想出办法
[00:25] of holding on to good people. 把好人留在自己那里
[00:26] They make them wear nice suits, and they pay them really well. 他们提供漂亮制服 开更高的工资
[00:29] Well, Hailey doesn’t like nice suits. 海莉不喜欢制服
[00:31] I’m sure she doesn’t. You miss her, don’t you? 是啊 但是你想她 对吧
[00:33] Yeah. She’s my partner. 当然 她是我搭档
[00:35] Of course. 当然
[00:37] What do you say we get something to eat? 我们去吃点什么吧
[00:38] I’m starving. 我饿了
[00:41] You know, I’m a little tired. 我有点累了
[00:42] I think I’m gonna call it a day. 我今天先回家了
[00:43] Come on, there’s a new place in Old Town 来吧 老城区新开了一家店
[00:44] that’s supposed to be really good. 味道应该很不错
[00:46] I’m sure it is. I’m just not very hungry. 肯定不错 我只是不太饿
[00:47] So get a beer. Watch me eat. 那就去喝瓶啤酒 看着我吃
[00:50] I, uh… 我
[00:56] Copy, you–you have plans. Got it. 明白了 你有约了 我懂
[00:59] I would totally invite you– 改天我一定邀请你
[01:00] No, no, no. It’s good. 不用不用 没关系
[01:01] I’m glad you’re out there having fun. 你能找乐子放松我就很高兴了
[01:05] – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Yeah, see you tomorrow. -明天见 -好 明天见
[01:06] – Okay. – Have fun. -好 -玩得开心
[01:26] – Adam? – Yeah? -亚当 -什么
[01:28] Do you want another one? 再来一杯吗
[01:29] Sheri, I already told you I gotta work early tomorrow. 雪莉 我说了 明天有工作要起早
[01:32] – Don’t tempt me. – Oh, you’re so responsible. -不要引诱我 -你好有责任心哪
[01:35] No one has ever accused me of that before. 以前还真没人这么骂过我
[01:39] I get outta here in 20 minutes. 我20分钟后下班
[01:42] – If you can stay up that late… – Yeah? -如果你能等到那时候 -然后呢
[01:45] Maybe we should just go back to my place. 也许我们可以去我家
[01:54] I just asked you not to tempt me, and here we go again. 我刚说了不要引诱我 你又来了
[01:57] Just like last week, huh? 就像上周一样 是吧
[01:59] Yeah, I’m gonna go outside, I’m gonna get some fresh air, 好 我出去站站 呼吸几口新鲜空气
[02:02] and I’ll see you in 20. 然后20分钟后见
[02:03] – All right. – All right. -好 -好
[02:55] This is Adam Ruzek, off-duty CPD. 我是亚当·鲁塞克 下班警官
[02:57] Sir, I need your car! 先生 我要征用你的车
[02:58] I just witnessed a possible kidnapping. 我刚才可能目睹了一场绑架
[03:00] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[03:01] – I’m CPD, give me your car. – We have a babysitter at home. -芝加哥警署 把车借我 -我家保姆还在家
[03:03] Give me your keys right now! Now! 快把车钥匙给我 快点
[03:05] Move. 闪开
[03:06] Young woman was violently shoved into a silver SUV. 一名年轻女性被强行塞进银色厢车带走
[03:08] At least two offenders inside. I’m in pursuit. 至少两名嫌犯 我正在追赶
[03:14] Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. 快啊 快啊 快快快
[03:33] Ugh. Oh, son… 该死的
[03:50] How you doing? 你还好吗
[03:51] Well, I’ll tell you what. Those airbags are no joke. 跟你们说实话 气囊可真不是闹着玩的
[03:54] A few cuts and bruises, but no signs of a concussion. 几处割伤和瘀伤 但没有脑震荡的症状
[03:57] He’ll be fine. 他会没事的
[03:58] – Can you give us a minute? – Yeah. -能让我们私下谈谈吗 -好
[04:03] You know it’s not what it looks like. 你知道并不是看上去那样
[04:04] I sure hope not. 我也希望不是
[04:06] I saw the kidnapping. 我目击了绑架案
[04:08] I commandeered the car to give chase. 我征用了那辆车追缉嫌犯
[04:10] As I rounded the corner, 拐弯的时候
[04:11] there were some pedestrians in the street, 街上正好有行人
[04:12] so I swerved to avoid them. 所以我急转躲避行人
[04:14] You sure you saw a kidnapping? 你确定目击了绑架案吗
[04:15] I’m 100% sure. 百分百确定
[04:16] There was at least two kidnappers. 至少两名绑匪
[04:18] One of them was driving. Make and model of the vehicle? 其中一人开车 车子的牌子和型号呢
[04:21] A Silver Isuzu Rodeo. Couldn’t get the plates. 一辆银色庆铃 没看清车牌号
[04:26] Responding officer smelled liquor on your breath. 出警的警官说你的口气有酒精味儿
[04:28] I’m guessing you’re gonna blow high. 我估计你是喝多了
[04:29] Boss, I saw a violent abduction. 老大 我看到一起暴力绑架
[04:33] I took action. 我采取了行动
[04:34] You know, drinking or no drinking, 不管我和没喝酒
[04:35] the woman needed help. 那位女士需要帮助
[04:36] I’ll take that beef all week long. 我这么做不后悔
[04:38] All right, I’ll talk to the patrolman, 那好 我去和巡警说
[04:39] make sure he understands what happened. 让他了解情况
[04:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:42] – Witnesses? – Not many. -有目击者吗 -不多
[04:45] None sober. Nobody saw the kidnapping. 都喝醉了 没人看见绑架案
[04:47] Yeah, the couple that owns the car Adam used– 亚当征用的那辆车的车主夫妇
[04:49] we got them to calm down. 我们安抚下来了
[04:50] Mostly. We sent them home in a Lyft. 基本上吧 我们叫了辆顺风车把他们送回家了
[04:52] All right, loop in Halstead and Burgess. 好 让霍斯特德和伯吉斯也参与进来
[04:54] Canvass for more witnesses, security cams. 调查有没有更多目击者 监控录像之类的
[04:56] Let’s find out what happened. 查清楚到底怎么回事
[04:58] Copy that. 明白
[05:01] You got your head in the game? 你也参与吗
[05:03] – I’m good. – All right. -我没问题 -那好
[05:04] Let’s head back to the district, put a pot of coffee on. 那我们先回局里煮一壶咖啡
[05:06] – You’re running point on this. – All right. -这案子你负责 -好
[05:11] Hey. You okay? 你没事吧
[05:12] – Oh, yeah, I’m fine. – Are you sure? -我没事 -真的吗
[05:13] Yes. 很肯定
[05:15] Boss, uh, 老大
[05:16] Platt’s looking into all new missing person’s reports. 普拉特在筛查所有最新的失踪人口报告
[05:18] All right, let’s start at the beginning. 我们从头再开始查
[05:19] Describe the woman who was abducted. 描述下被绑架的那位女士
[05:21] I only saw her briefly, 我就瞟到了一眼
[05:22] but she was a blonde Caucasian, about 5’8″, early 20s. 金发 白人 一米七多 二十出头
[05:26] – What about the guy? – I never saw his face. -那个男人呢 -没看到他的脸
[05:28] He was wearing a brown jacket, 但他穿着一件棕色夹克
[05:29] navy blue hoodie, had gloves on. 海军蓝色套头衫 还戴着手套
[05:31] I’d say 5’11”, 170 pounds, athletic build. 我看着像一米八 体重约八十千克 体格魁梧
[05:35] Have we found any evidence to corroborate Adam’s account? 有发现任何证据佐证亚当的描述吗
[05:38] No, sir, not yet. 还没有 长官
[05:39] There’s no POD cameras on that block. 那个街区没有警方监控
[05:40] I’ll go check businesses in the area as soon as they open. 商家一开门 我就去查查他们的监控
[05:42] I reached out to all the districts, 我通知了所有辖区
[05:44] combed through the missing persons reports. 仔细筛查所有的失踪人口报告
[05:46] Nobody fitting the woman’s description has been reported missing. 没有符合描述的失踪女性报告
[05:49] Well, it’s only been three hours. 只过去三个小时
[05:50] They probably don’t know she’s gone yet. 他们或许还没意识到她失踪了
[05:51] All right, so get with a composite artist. 找一位绘图合成人员
[05:53] Generate a sketch. Rest of you, keep digging. 画一幅素描 其余所有人 继续调查
[05:56] Let’s ID this woman 先要查明这位女性的身份
[05:57] so we can find out what happened to her. 才能知道她出了什么事
[06:01] I thought you were a city worker. 我以为你是市政工作人员
[06:02] Well, technically, that’s what a cop is. 严格来说 警察也算是市政工作人员
[06:04] Really? 谁说的
[06:05] Hey, thanks for seeing us. 十分感谢同意和我们见面
[06:06] Uh, did you happen to see a woman who looked like this last night? 你昨晚有见过画中的女子吗
[06:09] Uh, it’s hard to say for sure. 这很难讲
[06:11] I mean, it gets pretty crazy in here. Right, officer? 晚上大家都很疯 是吧 警官大人
[06:15] Look, Sheri, I’m sorry I can’t get into this right now. 雪莉 不好意思我现在不能解释太多
[06:18] A girl was kidnapped. 有位年轻女子被绑架了
[06:19] I gotta see your security footage. 我需要查看你们的监控录像
[06:22] PJ’s the manager. He’s in back. PJ是经理 他在后面
[06:25] I am sorry. 不好意思
[06:27] I’m also gonna need credit card receipts from last night. 我还需要你们昨晚所有的信用卡账单收据
[06:30] Yeah, I got them over here. 好的 我都收在这里了
[06:35] Hey, hopefully, uh, you didn’t confess to any crimes. 希望你没坦白自己的任何犯罪行为
[06:38] Call me old-fashioned. 说我思想保守也好
[06:38] I just like to know who I’m sleeping with. 我只是想知道自己的枕边人是谁
[06:42] Yeah, I get that. I just– 我明白 只是…
[06:44] Technically, he didn’t lie. 严格来说 他也没撒谎
[06:45] He just, um, left out some details. 他不过…省去了一些细节
[06:48] Yeah, important details. 是啊 很重要的细节
[06:50] The truth is, it doesn’t really matter. 事实上 这都不重要
[06:51] He’s just hung up on his ex. 他还没放下前任
[06:54] It’s all he talked about. 他总提起她
[06:56] Give the guy time. 给他一点时间
[06:58] I’ll take this. 给我吧
[07:01] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:24] I mean, that’s it. 看完了
[07:26] Now we know for sure she wasn’t in that bar. 现在我们确认了 她都不在酒吧
[07:27] No. 的确不在
[07:32] All we have is this shot of the back of her head 我们只在酒吧外的监控里
[07:33] on the outside security cam, 拍到了她后脑勺
[07:35] and there’s no cameras along the way. 然后路上再也没有监控了
[07:36] Guys, I may have something. 我好像有些发现
[07:38] I ran the names on those credit card receipts you gave me. 我查了你给我的那些信用卡收据的持卡人
[07:40] Ah, we just have bad news. 我们有个坏消息
[07:42] We just confirmed she wasn’t in the bar. 我们刚刚确认她不在酒吧里
[07:44] Oh, I wasn’t looking at the bar. 我没有在查酒吧
[07:45] I checked the social media accounts of all the women that were there. 我把昨晚在场所有女性的社交媒体查了一遍
[07:49] I mean, I cross-referenced them to the neighborhood 交叉对照了附近地点
[07:51] and time of the abduction. 及绑架时间
[07:52] A tourist posted a story on her Instagram. 有位游客在她社交网上发布了动态
[07:55] I mean, this is right outside of the bar 正好在酒吧外面
[07:56] where you said you saw everything. 就是你说目击了一切的地方
[07:59] Great night with my girls. 跟闺蜜的幸福之夜
[08:03] Can you blow that up? 你能放大吗
[08:07] That’s enough for facial rec. 已经足够做面部识别了
[08:10] That’s good work, Vanessa. That’s good work. 凡妮莎 做得好 干得漂亮
[08:13] Okay, this is the woman I saw get abducted, 这就是我看到的那位被绑架的女性
[08:15] Charlotte Henslow. 夏洛特·亨斯洛
[08:16] No one’s reported her missing yet, 还没有人上报
[08:17] but this is definitely her. 但我肯定是她
[08:19] She’s 21 years old. She’s got zero sheet. 她21岁 没有任何前科
[08:21] She’s got the opposite of a sheet. 她简直和”前科”这两字完全不沾边
[08:23] She’s like a saint. Pulled up her Twitter feed. 就跟三好学生一样 点开她的推文
[08:25] She’s really active in her church, 她经常去教堂
[08:26] tweets about helping immigrants, homeless people… 经常发推帮助移民及无家可归者…
[08:29] Pinged her phone. 追踪她的手机
[08:29] The last read was on the block she was abducted, 最后的信号是在她被拐走的那条街上
[08:31] but it’s definitely cut off now. 但现在肯定没有信号了
[08:33] Her address is in Edison Park. 她住在爱迪生公园
[08:34] 3719 Bunker Hill. It’s a fancy neighborhood. 邦克山3719号 是一个高档小区
[08:37] The house is in her father’s name, Wade Henslow, 房子是在她父亲名下 韦德·亨斯洛
[08:39] CEO of Henslow Family Furniture. 亨斯洛家族家装公司的总裁
[08:41] Wait, that’s the guy from those late night TV commercials, right? 等等 就是晚间电视广告里的那个人 对吧
[08:44] Yeah, and according to his bio, 对 而且根据他的简历
[08:45] he’s, like, a big holy roller. He gives 20% of his profits 他算是个虔诚的大款 他把20%的利润
[08:48] to Christian charities. 捐给了基督教慈善机构
[08:48] Okay, so let’s dig into Charlotte. 那我们深入查查夏洛特
[08:50] Find out everything about her. 找出她所有的情况
[08:51] She’s the daughter of one of the richest men in Chicago. 她是芝加哥最有钱富商的女儿
[08:54] That’s probably our motive. 那可能就是动机
[08:56] Adam, Kim. 亚当 金
[08:57] Roll with me. 跟我走
[09:07] – Wade Henslow? – Yes? -韦德·亨斯洛 -什么事
[09:10] Is there something I can help you with? 有什么我能帮忙的吗
[09:12] – May we come in? – Of course. -我们能进去说吗 -当然
[09:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:15] I can’t believe it. 我真没法相信
[09:18] – This can’t be happening. – We’ve got an eyewitness, -这不是真的 -我们有目击者
[09:20] saw your daughter being forced into a vehicle last night. 看见你女儿昨晚被推进了一辆车里
[09:22] No. No, no, no. 不 不
[09:25] Has anyone called you, made any demands? 有人给你打电话提出什么要求吗
[09:27] No. 没有
[09:31] What’s going on, Wade? 什么情况 韦德
[09:32] The police are here, honey. 警察来了 亲爱的
[09:34] Well, why? Did something happen? 为什么 出什么事了
[09:38] Is this about Charlotte? 和夏洛特有关吗
[09:43] Wade, tell me what is happening here. 韦德 告诉我出什么事了
[09:47] They’re saying she’s been kidnapped. 他们说她被绑架了
[09:49] Oh, my–oh, my God. N-n– 天呐 我的天 不…
[09:52] No, no, no, wait, no, no. This isn’t true. 不不 等等 这不是真的
[09:54] I talked to her yesterday on the way to the mission, 我昨天去活动的路上 还和她通过话
[09:57] the clothing drive. I’m’na call her, 捐旧衣服的活动 我给她打电话
[09:59] and I’m gonna clear this whole thing up. 我来把事情搞清楚
[10:00] – She’s–she’s okay. – Ma’am, ma’am. -她没事的 -女士 女士
[10:02] It is true. 是真的
[10:05] And I think your husband knows it’s true. 我觉得你丈夫知道这事是真的
[10:08] What are you– what are you talking about? 你在说… 你在说什么
[10:11] When we break the news to parents 当我们把孩子被绑架的事
[10:13] that their child’s been kidnapped, 告诉家长时
[10:14] the first thing they do almost every single time 几乎每一次他们的反应都是
[10:17] is try to contact their child, 想联系他们的孩子
[10:18] like your wife’s doing right now. 就像你妻子现在做的一样
[10:21] You didn’t reach for your phone. 你没有去摸电话
[10:24] I think you talked to them, 我想你和他们通过话了
[10:27] and they probably warned you not to talk to the police, 他们很可能警告你说不要报警
[10:29] and you agreed. 而且你同意了
[10:30] Wade? 韦德
[10:32] Is this true? 是真的吗
[10:35] Wade? 韦德
[10:39] Sir, the clock is ticking. 先生 时间不等人
[10:41] Believe me, we are your best chance to get your daughter back. 相信我 我们才是找回你女儿的最好机会
[10:47] – Yes, it’s true. – Oh, my God. -对 是这样 -我的天
[10:49] A man called– 一个男的打来电话…
[10:50] Sir, what were his demands? 先生 他的要求是什么
[10:52] Uh, $2 million. 两百万美元
[10:54] He texted me a video. Charlotte is okay. 他给我发了个视频 夏洛特没事
[10:57] She’s scared, but she’s okay. 她吓坏了 但她人没事
[10:58] But the man said that if I called the police, 但那个人说如果我报警
[11:01] he was gonna kill her. 他就会杀了她
[11:03] No. No, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[11:05] No, no, no, no, Ben. 不不 本
[11:06] They’re gonna– they’re gonna kill– 他们要杀… 他们要杀…
[11:08] they’re gonna kill our baby. 他们要杀了我们的宝贝女儿
[11:21] Mrs. Henslow? 亨斯洛太太
[11:23] It’s probably best if you leave the room for this. 可能你最好还是出去不要看了
[11:25] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪都不去
[11:27] I’m her mother. 我是她妈妈
[11:29] Whatever this is, I need to see it. 不管什么情况 我都要看
[11:32] All right, so she stays. 好吧 她留下吧
[11:36] All right, go ahead and play it. 好吧 播吧
[11:39] Hello, Daddy. Mom. 爸爸妈妈
[11:43] I don’t know what’s happening. I’m okay. 我不清楚发生了什么 我没事
[11:47] But I’m scared. 但我很害怕
[11:49] Please help me. 救救我吧
[11:50] Whatever they ask you to do, you have to do it. 不管他们让你们做什么 你们就照做吧
[11:52] The two men said that they would kill me. 这两个人说他们会杀了我
[11:54] I’m so scared. 我好害怕
[11:56] Please, Daddy, you have to do what they say. 求求你爸爸 你得按他们说的做
[11:58] I wanna come home. 我想回家
[12:04] All right, going forward, 接下来
[12:07] we have to be on the same page. That means no more secrets. 我们必须要达成共识 就是说不能再隐瞒
[12:10] I understand. 我明白
[12:12] I got–I got nervous. 我太紧张了
[12:14] The man I talked to was so adamant 给我打电话的人说得很坚决
[12:15] about me not speaking to the police, I– 不让我报警 我…
[12:18] I didn’t wanna do anything 我不想做任何
[12:19] that would jeopardize our daughter’s safety. 可能会危及我们女儿安全的事
[12:21] I get it. 我理解
[12:23] All right, ma’am. 好的 女士
[12:25] Here, get this over to the OCD crime lab. 拿给组织犯罪技术部的实验室
[12:28] It’s OK. 没事的
[12:29] Look, these people– 听着 这些技术人员…
[12:31] they’re gonna go through every detail, 他们会仔细检查每个细节
[12:33] every sound, every word. 每个声音 每个字
[12:34] They’re gonna narrow down locations. 他们会缩小位置的范围
[12:36] They’re gonna find out who sent this and from where. 他们会找出是谁从哪里发来的
[12:39] I promise you, we are doing everything we can to find her. 我向你们保证 我们会竭尽全力找到她
[12:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:51] It’s okay. You can take your time. 没关系 你不用急
[12:58] You know, they tell you to be the person 他们说你得要成为
[13:00] that you want your kids to be. 你期待孩子成为的人
[13:05] I guess I need her to be really strong right now. 我现在希望她坚强
[13:12] Do you have kids? 你有孩子吗
[13:15] No, I don’t. 没有
[13:20] You said, uh, Charlotte was volunteering last night? 你说夏洛特昨晚在做志愿者
[13:24] Yes, uh, she does once a week 对 她每周都会参加一次
[13:26] at the Christian Charity Mission. 基督教慈善活动
[13:28] Okay. 好
[13:30] We have been so blessed with Wade’s business success. 我们一直很幸运 因为韦德的生意很成功
[13:34] Charlotte has always felt compelled to give back to the community. 夏洛特总是迫切地要回馈社区
[13:39] Was she headed home after? 之后她回家了吗
[13:41] Um, no, she stays with a friend who lives in the city 没有 她住在城里的朋友家
[13:44] so that she doesn’t have to come home so late. 这样她就不用深夜回家了
[13:47] For her safety. 安全起见
[13:52] Could I have contact information for that friend? 可以把那位朋友的联络方式给我吗
[13:54] Yes, I– I have her phone number. 可以 我有她的电话号码
[14:01] I think Charlotte sounds really lovely. 我觉得夏洛特听起来是个好姑娘
[14:07] Please… just bring her home. 求你们带她回家
[14:14] Have you told anybody else about the kidnapping? 你跟其他人说过绑架的事吗
[14:16] No. 没有
[14:17] Do you have any idea who might’ve taken Charlotte? 你知道谁有可能带走夏洛特吗
[14:20] No. 不知道
[14:22] You got any enemies, Wade? 你有敌人吗 韦德
[14:25] Not that I’m aware of. 据我所知没有
[14:27] I try to lead a clean and honest life. 我尽量过廉洁诚实的生活
[14:30] You know, I don’t drink or gamble. 不喝酒 不赌博
[14:34] I’m a pretty boring guy. 我是个挺无趣的人
[14:35] – And the drop? – What do you mean? -那怎么交付呢 -你说什么
[14:38] The money. You said he demanded money, yes? 钱 你说过他要钱 对吗
[14:39] Yeah, uh, I was putting together the ransom 对 你们来的时候
[14:42] when you guys arrived. 我正在筹集赎金
[14:44] He give you instructions? 他给你指示了吗
[14:46] No. 没有
[14:47] He said he would– he would call 他说他会 他会打电话
[14:49] and uh, tell me where to leave the cash, 告诉我把钱放在那里
[14:51] and then he would release her. 然后他就会放了她
[14:53] When was this call supposed to be? 他什么时候会打电话
[14:54] He didn’t say. Look, I’m sorry 他没说 听着 我很抱歉
[14:56] that I don’t have more answers for you guys, okay? 我没法回答你们这些问题 好吗
[14:59] This is all happening really fast. 这一切都来得太快了
[15:00] It’s all right. We’re here now. We’re gonna figure this out. 没事的 我们既然来了就会搞清楚的
[15:05] Hey, listen, I’m gonna post a couple of patrolmen 听着 我会派几个巡警
[15:07] here in the house, okay? They’ll be out of sight. 到你家来 好吗 不会让别人看见
[15:10] We’re gonna monitor all your calls, 我们会监控你的所有电话
[15:13] so anyone reaches out to you or your wife, 如果有任何人联系你或你妻子
[15:14] we’ll be on it. Understand? 我们都会去查 明白吗
[15:15] That’s good. 太好了
[15:16] What can I do? How else can I help? 我能做些什么 我还能帮什么忙
[15:19] Just sit tight, best you can, and let us do our job. 原地候命 尽你所能 让我们好好查案
[15:24] Listen, we are not going home until we find her. 听着 我们不找到她不罢休
[15:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:31] We know Charlotte walked from the mission to her friend’s. 我们知道夏洛特在活动结束之后步行去朋友家
[15:33] Let’s retrace her steps. 我们回溯一下她的足迹
[15:35] That was Jay. Whoever sent the video 是杰的电话 那个发送视频的人
[15:36] bounced the location through three different IP addresses. 在三个不同的IP地址中跳转
[15:39] So there’s no way to trace it? 那就追踪不到了
[15:40] No, but the video’s time stamped at 2:08. 对 但视频上的时间标记是2:08
[15:42] That’s only 15 minutes after she was abducted, 那时她才刚被绑架15分钟
[15:44] so she wasn’t taken far. 所以她应该没被带远
[15:45] They’re narrowing the grid right now. 他们现在正在缩小范围
[15:46] Okay, good. Coordinate with Jay. 好 很好 跟杰配合
[15:48] Start sweeping for locations. We gotta move fast. 搜寻这些位置 我们得加快速度
[15:52] So we’re working within this five mile radius, 我们正在查8公里范围内的地方
[15:53] and we’re looking at red brick warehouse structures, 目前锁定了一栋红砖结构的仓库
[15:56] most likely closed down. We sent the pictures to ISP. 很可能关门了 我们把照片发给病理室了
[15:59] The salt is leaching out of the mortar in these bricks, 这些砖的砂浆里有盐渗出
[16:01] so the building has to be at least a hundred years old. 所以这栋房子至少有一百年历史了
[16:04] Copy. Abandoned building that’s at least a hundred years old. 收到 至少有一百年历史的废弃建筑物
[16:07] That narrows it down. 范围确实缩小了
[16:09] OCD just sent this over. 组织犯罪技术部刚刚发了这个过来
[16:11] Okay, so there’s, like, a blast furnace door 好 那里好像有个高炉的门
[16:13] that has the letters B and W on it. 上面有字母B和W
[16:15] I’ve got one 911 call that might be a match 我接到一个可能符合条件的报警电话
[16:17] near the intersection of Eshem and Berkeley. 在埃歇姆和伯克利路交叉的地方
[16:20] That’s two miles for where Charlotte was taken. 那里离夏洛特被绑架的地方只有三公里
[16:22] A woman reported a female screaming for help. 一位女士报警说听到有女性大喊救命
[16:25] Beat cop responded and there was no female, 巡警回应说没发现女性
[16:27] but there was a traffic camera. 但有交通摄像头
[16:28] Copy that. Looking it up right now. 收到 正在看
[16:31] Bingo, that’s our SUV. We got them. 对 就是那辆越野车 找到他们了
[16:34] And there’s our girl trying to get away. 那是我们要找的女孩在试图逃走
[16:36] You guys hear that? 你们听到了吗
[16:37] Copy, we’re at Eshem and Berkeley facing West. 收到 我们在埃歇姆和伯克利路口向西行驶
[16:41] – Turn right on Berkeley. – Copy. -在伯克利路右转 -收到
[16:53] Three blocks, turn left on Lyric. 再行驶三个街区 在利瑞克路左转
[16:59] Approaching Lyric now. 快到利瑞克路了
[17:03] We made the turn. Now what? 我们转弯了 然后呢
[17:12] Crap. 该死
[17:14] – What does that mean? – What does that mean? -什么意思 -什么意思
[17:15] That means we don’t know yet. 意思是我们还不知道
[17:17] All right, bad scenario is, we lost him somehow, 好吧 往坏了说 我们把他跟丢了
[17:19] good scenario, they dipped in somewhere 往好了说 他们躲在某个地方
[17:21] and we can’t find them on traffic cams 但在交通监控上看不到
[17:22] because you’re right on top of wherever it is they’re keeping her. 因为你们已经很接近她被绑的地点了
[17:27] I’m checking the, uh, Cook County Assessor’s Office 我在库克郡评估员办公室里查一下
[17:30] for all B and W businesses in the area. 这片区域带有B和W的生意
[17:35] B and W, B and W… B和W B和W
[17:38] Bell and Whitney Steel, foreclosed in 1998. 贝尔和惠特尼钢铁 1998年被取消抵押赎回
[17:40] – That’s gotta be it. – Okay, so where is it? -一定是这个 -那在哪里
[17:41] It–it’s right up there. 就在前面
[17:48] We got a possible location, 2930 Wilson Avenue. 我们找到一个可能的地点 威尔逊大街2930号
[17:50] We’re dropping anchor. 我们已经到了
[17:52] Copy that. We’re on our way. 收到 我们准备出发
[17:59] Just so you know, 跟你说一声
[18:00] the woman at the bar told me you were sleeping with her. 酒吧的那个女人告诉我你们睡了
[18:04] Yeah, well, we were. 我们的确有过
[18:08] We are, so… 现在也有 所以
[18:10] Okay. 好吧
[18:10] Ruzek, almost there. 鲁塞克 快要到了
[18:12] ETA two minutes. 预计还有两分钟
[18:15] – Team’s en route. – Okay, let’s gear up. -小队在路上了 -那我们做好准备
[18:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:03] Let’s move. 继续前进
[19:16] Rojas, this is the room. 罗哈斯 就是这个房间
[19:18] We’re in the room where Charlotte was being held. 我们在之前绑夏洛特的房间里
[19:20] It’s empty. 里面没有人
[19:26] Jay. 杰
[19:29] Body. 有尸体
[19:37] I got another one. 这边还有一个
[19:40] Sarge, I got two male DOAs back here. 警长 发现两名男性死者
[19:42] Gunshot wounds. No Charlotte. 枪伤 没看到夏洛特
[19:44] Copy that. I’ll call it in. 收到 我马上上报
[19:46] What the hell happened? 到底发生了什么
[19:59] Gotta confirm with ballistics, 要做一下弹道检测
[20:00] but it appears these two engaged in a firefight. 但看起来这俩人交了火
[20:01] – They shot each other. – Well, we found one kidnapper. -互相击中了 -我们找到了一个绑架者
[20:04] The other’s still out there with Charlotte. 另一个仍带着夏洛特在逃
[20:06] We got IDs on either of these guys? 确认这两人的身份了吗
[20:08] Yeah. 确认了
[20:09] The guy in the hood is the same guy I followed 戴帽子的就是我在酒吧外面
[20:11] outside of the bar. 跟着的那个人
[20:13] His name is Blake Larson. 名字是布莱克·拉森
[20:14] He’s 38, from Champaign, Illinois. 38岁 来自伊利诺伊州香槟市
[20:16] – He got a sheet? – It’s clean. -有前科吗 -没有
[20:18] And the older gentleman right here with the nine– 这边拿着.9口径的老哥
[20:20] he’s an ex-cop, boss. His name’s Kenny Burroughs. 是个前警察 头儿 他叫肯尼·伯勒斯
[20:22] He owns his own security company. 他有个安保公司
[20:24] Well, let me guess. 让我猜猜
[20:25] He ran security for Wade Henslow? 他为韦德·亨斯洛提供安保服务
[20:26] Yes, sir. For the last ten years. 是的 长官 过去十年都是
[20:28] So Wade went behind our back, 所以韦德背着我们
[20:29] and hired his own security guy to find his daughter, 雇自己的保安去找女儿
[20:31] – and it went bad. – Real bad, I’d say. -但搞砸了 -彻底砸了
[20:33] Sarge. 警长
[20:35] You know what doesn’t add up? 你知道有什么不对劲吗
[20:37] We’ve been searching nonstop, 我们一直在搜寻
[20:38] and I think we’re pretty good at what we do. 而且我认为我们进展很快
[20:41] How the hell did this guy beat us here? 这人怎么会比我们先到这里呢
[20:47] We agreed, no more secrets. 我们说好的 不许再有秘密
[20:48] Sergeant, what is going on? 警长 发生什么了
[20:50] You hired your own security guy to rescue Charlotte. 你雇了自己的安保人员去救夏洛特
[20:53] Kenny Burroughs. I’ve known him for years. 肯尼·伯勒斯 我认识他很多年了
[20:56] I trust him more than anyone I know. 我比任何人都信任他
[20:58] Yeah, well the problem is, you bet on the wrong horse. 问题是 你赌错了
[21:01] Kenny’s dead. 肯尼死了
[21:05] – What about Charlotte? – We’re still looking. -夏洛特呢 -我们还在找
[21:07] But, Wade, 但是 韦德
[21:09] you gave Kenny information you didn’t give us 你给了肯尼信息去帮他追踪绑架者
[21:11] to help him track the kidnappers. 却没有给我们
[21:15] I think you know who took your daughter, don’t you? 我想你知道谁绑架了你女儿 对吗
[21:19] Don’t you!? 是不是
[21:21] – Mr. Henslow. – Just give us a name. -亨斯洛先生 -告诉我们他的名字
[21:24] Okay. Gary Stevens. 好吧 加里·史蒂文斯
[21:27] His name is Gary Stevens. 他叫加里·史蒂文斯
[21:27] Okay, who is Gary Stevens? 好 加里·史蒂文斯是谁
[21:29] He’s a father of a former employee of mine, 他是我的一个前雇员的父亲
[21:32] Dylan Stevens. 迪伦·史蒂文斯
[21:35] He was a troubled kid, okay? 这孩子有问题
[21:38] He starts making up all these stories, right? 他开始满口胡话 编故事
[21:39] And his father tries to blackmail me. 他父亲就试图勒索我
[21:43] Can you imagine? Tries to blackmail me. 你能想象吗 试图勒索我
[21:45] The whole thing is a shakedown. 整件事就是敲诈
[21:47] He’s just trying to get money out of me. 他只想从我这拿到钱
[21:49] Listen, your friend Kenny, the ex-cop– 听着 你的朋友肯尼 那个前警察
[21:51] when he went there, he had the $2 million? 他到那儿时带了两百万美元吗
[21:53] No, no, no, no. 不不不
[21:54] He thought it was better to go in covertly. 他认为最好秘密进行
[21:56] He said delivering the ransom was a bad idea. 带着赎金不是什么好主意
[22:01] Look, I am telling you exactly what happened. 我在跟你说实话
[22:03] I’m telling you everything I know. 我在告诉你我所知道的一切
[22:06] I’m just trying to get my daughter back. 我只想让我女儿回来
[22:10] Okay, we got anything? 有什么进展吗
[22:12] So Gary Stevens from Champaign, Illinois. 加里·史蒂文斯来自伊利诺伊州香槟市
[22:15] 55 years old, worked in construction up until a couple years ago. 55 岁两年前一直在建筑工地打工
[22:18] He got hurt on the job. Workman’s comp got denied. 他受了工伤 补助金被拒绝了
[22:20] Two liens on his house. Yeah. 房子被扣押了两次
[22:22] Now get this. 再看看这个人
[22:24] Blake Larson, our dead hoodie, 布莱克·拉森 死亡的帽衫男
[22:26] is Gary’s cousin. Blake worked in IT. 是加里的表弟 布莱克是IT界的
[22:28] He got laid off a couple months ago. 几个月前被解雇了
[22:30] So they’re broke, they try to blackmail Wade, 所以他们破产了 想勒索韦德
[22:33] it doesn’t work, and they kidnap his daughter? 没成功 就绑架了他女儿吗
[22:35] I mean, it’s possible. 有这种可能
[22:36] All right, what about Gary’s son? 好吧 那加里的儿子呢
[22:38] What’s his story? 他怎么说
[22:38] Dylan Stevens, 24 years old. 迪伦·史蒂文斯 24岁
[22:41] He did work for Wade’s company for about two years. 他的确在韦德的公司干过大约两年
[22:43] He also has one prior misdemeanor for drug possession, 而且他有一次藏毒的前科
[22:46] and he spent three months in a mental health facility. 还在一处精神健康机构待过三个月
[22:49] – Okay, well, where is he now? – He’s actually missing. -好 那他现在在哪 -他失踪了
[22:52] He’s been gone for two weeks. 失踪两周了
[22:53] His father filed a missing person report. 他父亲提交过失踪人口报告
[22:55] Detective Parker out of Area North handled the paper. 由北区警局的帕克警探处理
[22:58] Okay, you two contact Parker. 好 你们俩联系帕克
[23:00] Get him down to unit. Find out what he knows. 叫他到队里来 问问他知道什么
[23:03] On it. 收到
[23:05] Dylan Stevens was a grown-ass man 迪伦·史蒂文斯是个成年人了
[23:06] with a history of drugs and mental illness. 还有吸毒史和精神病史
[23:09] So you never looked into the disappearance. 所以你从没调查过他的失踪
[23:10] I’m not saying that at all. We dug into it, 我不是这个意思 我们查了
[23:12] but there really wasn’t much we could do. 不过无能为力
[23:13] That kid could’ve been anywhere. 那小子可能在任何地方
[23:15] Okay, what did his father say when he called? 好吧 他父亲打电话时怎么说的
[23:18] He said that, uh, he thought his son Dylan 他说 他觉得他儿子迪伦
[23:20] was having an affair with a Wade Henslow. 和韦德·亨斯洛有一腿
[23:22] You know, that dude from the furniture commercials? 你知道吧 家具广告里那人
[23:24] And he was convinced 他确信
[23:25] that Wade had something to do with his son’s disappearance. 韦德和他儿子的失踪有关
[23:28] Now, I asked for proof, evidence. 我问他有什么证据证明
[23:30] The father didn’t really have any. 他爸拿不出任何证据
[23:31] The only thing he said was that Dylan was supposed to come home 他只说迪伦本来要回家
[23:35] for his dad’s birthday. 给他爸过生日
[23:37] They had a big dinner planned that was, uh, 他们两周前计划要
[23:39] ch-ch-ch, two weeks ago. 要吃顿大餐
[23:40] He said that, uh, Dylan called around 10:00 A.M., 他说迪伦大约在上午10点打过电话
[23:42] Said he had a meeting with Wade Henslow that day. 说他那天要和韦德·亨斯洛见面
[23:45] He was gonna be a little bit late. 所以要迟到一点
[23:46] And that was it. Never saw his son again after that. 就这么多 之后再没见过他儿子
[23:49] – You talked to Wade Henslow? – I did. -你和韦德·亨斯洛谈过吗 -谈过
[23:51] Said he hadn’t seen Dylan in a few months. 他说他几个月都没见过迪伦了
[23:54] No idea why the father would say what he said. 也不知道迪伦爸爸为什么会那么说
[23:56] – Anything else? – Yeah. -还有其他的吗 -有
[23:57] He said the father showed up at his house a few times, 他说迪伦爸爸去过他家几次
[23:59] made a few threats. 威胁过他
[24:00] I asked Henslow if he wanted to file a restraining order, 我问过亨斯洛要不要申请限制令
[24:03] but he refused. Said he had his own security. 他拒绝了 说他自己有保安
[24:05] Why didn’t you go hard on Henslow? 你为什么不给亨斯洛施压
[24:07] ‘Cause he seemed credible. 因为他看起来很可信
[24:08] The father, Gary Stevens– 那个爸爸 加里·史蒂文斯
[24:09] now, he’s the one that seemed unhinged. 反而是他看起来有点精神错乱
[24:10] And like I said, 我说过了
[24:12] the son had a history of drug abuse and mental illness. 他儿子有吸毒史和精神病史
[24:17] Detective Parker said that Gary Steven’s son, Dylan, 帕克警探说 加里·史蒂文斯的儿子迪伦
[24:20] went missing March 28th. 是在3月28号失踪的
[24:21] We ran tollbooths, red light cameras, parking meters, 我们查了收费站 红绿灯和停车计费器的监控
[24:24] I mean, the works, and we found something. 工程量巨大 不过找到了线索
[24:26] We got a hit on Wade Henslow’s Range Rover 我们在卡塔尔帕大道的停车计费器
[24:28] over at a parking meter on Catalpa Avenue. 匹配到了韦德·亨斯洛的路虎
[24:30] We pulled surveillance from a nearby auto parts shop. 我们从附近的汽车配件店调取了监控
[24:36] Good work. 干得漂亮
[24:45] You wanna explain this? 想解释一下吗
[24:50] That’s the same day 在这同一天
[24:51] you told Detective Parker that you didn’t see the kid. 你告诉帕克警探你没见过那小子
[24:53] It’s not what it looks like. 这不是看上去的那样
[24:54] I’m looking at a picture. I know what I see. 我能看到照片 我知道自己看到了什么
[24:59] It was just a hug. That’s all it was. 那只是个拥抱 别无他意
[25:00] Wade. 韦德
[25:03] You don’t stop lying, your daughter’s gonna die. 你如果不说真话 你女儿会死
[25:04] Sergeant, I’m not lying. 警长 我没说谎
[25:06] You were in a relationship with Dylan Stevens, yes? 你和迪伦·史蒂文斯有关系 对吗
[25:09] Yes, but not that kind of relationship. 对 但不是那种关系
[25:11] Okay, what kind of relationship was it? 那是什么关系
[25:14] I knew Dylan from one of my stores. 我在我的店里认识了迪伦
[25:17] He seemed like a good kid, but he had a lot of issues 他看起来是个好孩子 但有很多
[25:19] with drugs and mental illness. 毒品和精神方面的问题
[25:22] His life was falling apart, 他的生活分崩离析
[25:23] and he was threatening to commit suicide, 他还扬言要自杀
[25:26] so I tried to help him. 所以我想试着帮助他
[25:27] I tried to give him a little bit of hope. 想给他一点点希望
[25:29] Sarge? We got something. 警长 有发现
[25:36] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿都别想去
[25:40] Patrol drove by Dylan Stevens’ last known. 巡警开车去了迪伦·史蒂文斯去的最后已知地点
[25:42] The Silver Isuzu from the kidnapping 绑架用的银色五十铃
[25:43] is parked right outside. 就停在那外面
[25:44] Good, tell them hold tight, we’re on our way. 好 让他们看紧了 我们马上出发
[25:46] You got it. 没问题
[26:04] 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police, 总部 总部 有人持枪袭警
[26:06] and we’re pinned down at 51 Whitecrest. 我们被困在了惠特瑞斯特51号
[26:08] – I repeat, 51 Whitecrest. – I got Charlotte! -重复 惠特瑞斯特51号 -夏洛特在我手里
[26:09] Make any move to come inside, and I will kill her! 敢进来 我就灭她的口
[26:12] D-21 Squad, advise third district commander. D21小队 通知第三分区指挥官
[26:16] I need every available patrolman. 我需要所有可用的巡警
[26:17] We got a hostage barricade situation. 人质挟持地点有障碍物阻拦
[26:31] – Thank you. – You good? -谢谢 -你可以吧
[26:32] Oh, yeah. 没问题
[26:37] His position’s looking down on the only entrance. 他的位置俯视着唯一的入口
[26:39] We can’t breach. 我们攻不进去
[26:40] All right, grab a long gun. Get an elevated position. 好 拿来福枪 占据一个高位
[26:42] – On my order. – Copy that. -听我的指挥 -收到
[26:44] We got a cell phone number for Gary Stevens. 我们拿到了加里·史蒂文斯的电话号码
[26:45] – Okay, good. – Line’s open. -很好 -已经接通了
[26:47] Hi, Gary. 加里 你好
[26:49] This is Sergeant Hank Voight. 我是汉克·博伊特警长
[26:52] First thing, I need to know that Charlotte’s okay. 首先 我需要知道夏洛特安好
[26:55] The girl is fine. 她没事
[26:57] I need proof. 我需要证据
[27:01] I’m okay. 我没事
[27:02] All right, that’s a real good start, Gary. 好 这是个好的开始 加里
[27:05] Listen, the best way out of this 听着 这件事最好的处理办法
[27:08] is for you to just release Charlotte unharmed. 就是你把夏洛特完好无损地放出来
[27:11] You do that, I can guarantee your safety. 你如果这么做 我就可以保证你的安全
[27:13] No, not until I get what I want. 不 除非我得到想要的东西
[27:15] Okay, let’s talk about that. 行 让我们商量一下
[27:17] Now, Wade Henslow said you demanded $2 million. 韦德·亨斯洛说 你要200万
[27:20] He’s a liar. I never said I wanted money. 他骗人 我从来没说过我要钱
[27:25] Okay, well, let’s talk about what you do want, Gary. 好 那告诉我们你想要什么 加里
[27:28] Bring Wade here. 让韦德过来
[27:29] He has to tell me what he did to my son. 他得告诉我他对我儿子做了什么
[27:31] If not, I will kill his daughter. 如果他不说 我就把他女儿杀了
[27:36] All right, Gary, I understand you got a beef. 好 加里 我知道你们有过节
[27:39] But you gotta understand 但你必须知道
[27:40] Charlotte’s got nothing to do with this. 这一切都与夏洛特无关
[27:43] – I mean, she’s an innocent. – You got one hour. -她是无辜的 -给你们一小时
[27:46] Get Wade Henslow. 把韦德·亨斯洛带来
[27:48] Drag his ass here now. 立马把这家伙拽来
[28:11] Jay, you got a visual? 杰 你那边能看到吗
[28:13] I’m locked on the window. No target. 我正盯着窗户 看不到目标
[28:15] You get a shot, you take it. 你如果能开枪 就开
[28:16] Sergeant, what’s happening? How’s my daughter? 警长 什么情况 我女儿怎么样了
[28:18] Is she okay? 她还好吗
[28:19] Gary Stevens says he never demanded money. 加里·史蒂文斯说他根本没要钱
[28:22] – Of course he did. – He thinks you hurt his son. -他当然要了 -他认为你伤害了他儿子
[28:25] He says if you don’t come clean, 他说如果你不坦白的话
[28:26] he’s gonna kill your daughter. 他就杀了你女儿
[28:28] That’s insane, Sergeant. 他在说胡话 警长
[28:29] He’s just saying things to make you– 他只是说一些话来让你…
[28:31] what’s the plan? Can you take him out? 所以你打算怎么办 你能干掉他吗
[28:33] It’s too risky. 风险太大了
[28:34] So what’s your play? 那你准备怎么做
[28:35] The play is for you to tell us what actually happened. 我准备让你跟我们坦白到底发生了什么
[28:36] What the hell is he talking about? 他到底在说什么
[28:38] What happened is there’s a deranged man in that room 发生的就是 那房间里有一个疯子
[28:41] with a gun to my daughter’s head. 拿着枪抵着我女儿的头
[28:42] What more do you guys need to know? 你们还需要知道什么
[28:48] Go ahead, Gary. I’m listening. 说吧 加里 我在听
[28:49] What the hell is going on? 现在是什么情况
[28:51] Listen, we’re making progress. 我们有了一些进展
[28:52] I’ve got Wade Henslow right here. 韦德·亨斯洛来了
[28:55] I don’t believe you. 我不相信
[28:56] I’m here, Gary. 我在 加里
[28:58] I’ll pay you whatever you want. Just let my daughter go. 你想要多少钱我都给你 放了我女儿吧
[29:00] You know I don’t want money, Wade. 你知道我不想要钱 韦德
[29:02] Just tell me and these policemen what happened to my son! 告诉我和这些警察 我的儿子到底怎么了
[29:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[29:06] He was fine the last time I saw him, I swear. 我上次见他时还好好的 我发誓
[29:08] You think you can just keep jerking me around? 你觉得你还能继续骗我吗
[29:11] I’m not. I swear to God. 我没有 我发誓
[29:12] Look up here, Wade! You think I’m joking? 看上面 韦德 你觉得我在开玩笑吗
[29:15] You want your daughter to die? 你想让你女儿死吗
[29:17] No, please don’t. 求求你 不要
[29:18] – Gary, put the gun down. – Where’s my son? -加里 把枪放下 -我儿子在哪
[29:19] – Put the gun down. – I don’t know! -把枪放下 -不
[29:20] So help me, God, Wade, I will kill her. 否则我发誓 韦德 我会杀了她
[29:22] Charlotte! 夏洛特
[29:25] He’s lying–he’s lying to you. 他…他在说谎
[29:27] – He’s lying! – Is he? -他在说谎 -是吗
[29:29] ‘Cause you been lying to me all along. 你才是一直都在撒谎
[29:32] Now were you sleeping with his son? 你是不是跟他儿子上床了
[29:34] Were you!? 有没有
[29:35] And you killed him 然后你就把他杀了
[29:36] because you were afraid he was gonna tell the world you’re gay? 因为你害怕他会告诉别人你是个基佬
[29:38] I’m tired of waiting. You got ten seconds, Wade. 我不想等了 给你十秒钟 韦德
[29:41] Ruzek, go now! 鲁塞克 现在行动
[29:42] – You with me! – Move! -你跟我走 -行动
[29:44] – I swear to God. – Seven, six, five… -我发誓 -七 六 五…
[29:47] You let your daughter die, I will kill you myself. 你害死了你女儿 我会亲自杀了你
[29:49] – Four, three, two… – I didn’t do anything. -四 三 二… -我什么都没做
[29:53] Everybody stand down! 所有人 退后
[29:55] Stand down! Jay, was that you? 不要轻举妄动 杰 是你开的枪吗
[29:58] I got a partial. I took the only shot I had. 我看到部分人影 我只能开枪
[30:00] Breach! Breach now! 攻入 立刻攻入
[30:02] Crossing. 正在通过
[30:05] Grab that ram, Nina. 拿上撞锤 妮娜
[30:07] – Grab that ram. – Got it. -拿上撞锤 -拿到了
[30:08] You ready? 准备好了吗
[30:17] Hit it. 撞开
[30:30] Hold here. 等下
[30:45] Take one more step, and I will kill her! 再走近一步 我就把她杀了
[30:47] No, you will not. Gary, 不 你不会的 加里
[30:49] there’s another way out of this, all right? 还有别的办法 好吗
[30:50] Just stay calm. 保持冷静
[30:51] Keep everybody back, okay? 让大家退下 好吗
[30:53] Copy. I gotcha. 收到 明白
[30:54] All right, Gary, 好的 加里
[30:57] everybody’s gonna stay back, 大家都退后
[30:58] but I gotta come in there, you understand? 但我得进去 你明白吗
[30:59] – Stay out! – Gary. -别进来 -加里
[31:02] If you want us to meet your demands, 如果你想让我们满足你的要求
[31:03] I gotta confirm that Charlotte’s okay 就得让我确认夏洛特没事
[31:05] which means I gotta come in there. 也就是说我得进去
[31:07] Okay? 好吗
[31:11] All right, I’m gonna move in. 好吗 我这就进去
[31:13] All right, I don’t wanna hurt you. 好的 我不想伤害你
[31:15] Okay, you see my hand? 看到我的手了吗
[31:18] Nice and easy. 慢慢来
[31:20] – Put the gun down! – I’m not putting my gun down. -把枪放下 -我不会把枪放下
[31:22] I don’t put my gun down until you put your gun down. 你不放下枪 我也不放下枪
[31:24] That’s how this works. Just take it easy. 就是这样 放轻松点
[31:26] I need to find my son! 我要找到我儿子
[31:28] I know you do. Of course you do. 我知道 你当然要找到他
[31:30] You’re a good dad. You love your kid. 你是个好爸爸 你爱你的孩子
[31:32] And that’s part of the reason why we’re here. 所以我们才会在这里
[31:33] We wanna help you find your boy, all right? 我们想帮你找到你的孩子 好吗
[31:35] But we can’t do it under these circumstances. 但现在这种情况我们帮不了你
[31:37] You understand what I’m saying to you? 你明白我在说什么吗
[31:39] You gotta put the gun down. 你得把枪放下
[31:40] Not until I find answers! 除非我能找到答案
[31:42] Charlotte–Gary, he’s not gonna hurt you. 夏洛特 加里 他不会伤害你
[31:44] Are you, Gary? 对吧 加里
[31:46] You’re not gonna hurt her. 你不会伤害她
[31:46] You’re not gonna hurt this girl 你不会伤害这个女孩
[31:47] who’s got nothing to do with this, 她和这件事无关
[31:49] who’s done nothing to you. 她没有对你做什么
[31:50] She’s got nothing to do with it. 她和这件事无关
[31:52] She’s just a kid. 她只是个孩子
[31:54] About the same age as your boy. 和你儿子差不多大
[31:56] Right? 对吗
[31:58] Right? 对吗
[32:00] It’s all right. 没关系
[32:02] Gary. 加里
[32:06] Put the gun down. You need a doctor, man. 把枪放下 你需要看医生
[32:08] You need a doctor, Gary. 你需要看医生 加里
[32:10] – Stay back! – Okay, okay. -退后 -好 好
[32:11] – All right, all right. – You good, Ruz? -好 好 -你没事吧 鲁塞克
[32:13] We’re good! We’re good. 我们没事 我们没事
[32:17] We’re gonna do this your way. 我们按照你说的做
[32:18] I’m gonna open a line of communication to my team, 我要和我的团队通个话
[32:20] and together, we’re all gonna find your son. 我们一起 去找你的儿子
[32:23] – Okay? – If this is a trick, I will kill her. -好吗 -如果耍花招 我就杀了她
[32:26] It is not a trick. 没有耍花招
[32:29] I’m’na sit right here with you. Nobody else is coming in. 我和你们一起坐着 其他人不会进来
[32:33] Okay? 好吗
[32:36] Sarge, I’m sitting here with Gary and Charlotte. 警长 我跟加里夏洛特一起坐着
[32:40] Charlotte’s okay. 夏洛特没事
[32:42] Gary’s refusing medical attention, 加里拒绝就医
[32:43] and the three of us are gonna sit tight right here 我们三个人就好好地坐着
[32:46] until we figure this thing out. 直到我们把事情查清楚
[32:47] Sarge, what’s the order? 警长 有什么指令
[32:48] Am I clear if I get another shot? 我要再开一枪吗
[32:51] Everybody stay in your position, hold your fire. 大家保持原位 不要开枪
[32:53] Nobody has a green light. 没有人可以例外
[32:58] – Sarge, we got something. – Okay. -警长 我们有发现 -好的
[33:00] We were finally able to pull the GPS from Wade’s Range Rover 我们终于从韦德的路虎车上找到了
[33:02] on the day that Dylan disappeared, March 27th. 3月27日 迪伦失踪那天的行车记录
[33:05] Where was he going? 他去了哪里
[33:05] After Wade met Dylan, he went home, 韦德和迪伦见过面后就回家了
[33:07] but the car idled at Baker Park for 30 minutes. 但车子在贝克公园停了三十分钟
[33:10] Yeah, I got a photo from an intersection 是的 公园的十字路口
[33:12] by the park as he’s leaving. 拍到了他离开的照片
[33:14] That’s Dylan’s coat, and it looks like he’s slumped over. 那是迪伦的外套 他好像瘫倒了
[33:16] All right, head over to Wade’s house. 好的 去韦德家
[33:17] Find that Range Rover. 找到那辆路虎揽胜
[33:19] Have an evidence tech and a K-9 unit meet you there. 让证物科和警犬队在那里跟你们会合
[33:28] This is a setup. 这是个陷阱
[33:32] You’re stringing me along. 你在骗我
[33:34] No, we’re working with you. 不是 我们在跟你合作
[33:36] All right, give me some more information. 好了 再告诉我一些信息
[33:38] Tell me more about the day that Dylan disappeared. 再说一些迪伦失踪那天的事
[33:40] I already went to the cops. They didn’t do a damn thing. 我已经报警了 他们什么都没做
[33:44] They might’ve missed something. 他们可能漏掉了什么
[33:46] What about the, uh, last phone call you had with Dylan? 你和迪伦的最后一通电话呢
[33:49] It was on your birthday, yeah? 那天是你生日 对吧
[33:50] You hear anything on the other end of the line? 你听到电话那头的声音了吗
[33:53] A plane, a train, an automobile? 飞机 火车 汽车
[33:55] Anything specific like that? 有什么特别的吗
[33:58] No. 没有
[34:02] But I was worried. 但我很担心
[34:05] Why? 为什么
[34:08] Dylan told me he was gonna confront Wade 迪伦告诉我他要当面质问
[34:11] – about his lies. – What lies were those? -韦德的谎言 -什么谎言
[34:14] Wade kept promising he was gonna leave his family 韦德一直保证他会离开他的家人
[34:18] so he and Dylan could finally be together. 这样他和迪伦才能在一起
[34:24] I think Wade killed my son 我觉得韦德杀了我儿子
[34:27] so his family would never have to know. 这样他的家人就不会知道了
[34:34] You have no idea who your father really is, do you? 你根本不知道你父亲是个什么样的人 是吧
[34:37] Gary, just talk to me, okay? 加里 跟我说话 好吗
[34:39] Talk to me. 跟我说话
[34:42] This is all good stuff. 这个信息很有用
[34:43] We’re gonna look into this, okay? 我们会深入调查 好吗
[34:45] Just give us a little more time. 再给我们一点时间
[34:48] We’re not going anywhere. 我们哪里都不去
[34:52] I know. 我知道
[35:07] Mrs. Henslow? 亨斯洛太太
[35:10] We’re looking for your husband’s Range Rover. 我们要找你丈夫的路虎
[35:11] – Did you find Charlotte? – She’s alive. -你们找到夏洛特了吗 -她还活着
[35:13] I need permission to search that car right now. 我现在需要你的允许去搜那辆车
[35:14] Why aren’t you trying to save my daughter? 你们怎么不去救我女儿
[35:16] We are. 我们在救
[35:16] Your husband is the reason your daughter was kidnapped. 就是因为你丈夫 你的女儿才会被绑架
[35:18] He was having an affair with the kidnapper’s son. 他和绑架犯的儿子有一腿
[35:20] What? That’s crazy. 什么 那不可能
[35:22] I know it’s crazy, but it’s true. 我知道听着不可能 但是事实
[35:23] No, he’s not like that. 不 他不是那种人
[35:24] These are surveillance photos taken from two weeks ago. 这些是两周之前的监控照片
[35:27] Your husband was the last person seen with this young man. 你丈夫是最后一个见到这个年轻人的人
[35:31] – So… – We tracked his movements. He came back here. -那 -我们查了他的行踪 他回家了
[35:34] This can’t be– 这不可能
[35:35] We don’t have time for this, Mrs. Henslow. 我们没时间解释了 亨斯洛太太
[35:36] Help me save your daughter and take me to that damn car. 帮我们救你女儿 带我们搜那车
[35:43] Anything? 有发现吗
[35:44] – Burgess! – Yeah? -伯吉斯 -怎么了
[35:47] Somebody tried to clean this out, but they missed something. 有人想清理现场 但是漏了一些
[35:49] – Blood. – That’s right. -血迹 -没错
[35:51] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[35:52] No, no, no. What happened here? 不行 不行 发生了什么
[35:53] Tell me what happened here. 告诉我这里发生了什么
[35:54] – You helped your husband? – No. -你帮你丈夫了吗 -没有
[35:56] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[35:56] No, I don’t even know what you’re talking about. 不 我都不知道你在说什么
[35:59] Okay, Laura, I believe you, but now I need you to think. 好 劳拉 我相信你 但现在你要回想
[36:01] I need you to think really hard. 我需要你好好回忆一下
[36:02] March 28th was two weeks ago. It was a Saturday. 3月28号是两周前的一个周六
[36:04] Do you remember anything out of the ordinary? 你记不记得有什么反常的事
[36:06] No, I was out with Charlotte. 没什么 我和夏洛特出去了
[36:08] We always have lunch together on Saturday afternoons. 我们每周六下午都会一起吃午饭
[36:10] Okay, what about when you came home? 好的 那你们回家的时候呢
[36:12] – Where was your husband? – He was here. He was– -你丈夫在哪里 -就这里 他在
[36:15] What? Laura, that’s it. What? 怎么了 劳拉 就是那个 你想到什么了
[36:17] – Come on. – He was in the woods. -快说 -他在树林里
[36:20] Behind the yard. 在院子后面
[36:22] When he came in, he had mud on his clothes. 他进屋的时候衣服上都是土
[36:24] It didn’t make any sense. 根本说不通
[36:25] Rojas, get the dogs. Watch her. 罗哈斯 把警犬带来 盯着她
[36:44] Gary. 加里
[36:48] Gary, we’re making progress. 加里 我们有进展了
[36:51] We got a bunch of people out looking. 我们有不少人正在找
[36:54] But listen to me, man. 但你听我说
[36:55] Right now, we need to get you some medical attention. 现在你得接受医疗救援
[36:57] No. 不要
[37:01] Not until I find my son. 我要先找到我儿子
[37:02] Yeah, you’re not gonna make it that far. 但你可能撑不到那时候了
[37:05] I don’t care. 我不管
[37:08] I want my son. 我要我儿子
[37:12] Okay. 好
[37:14] Okay. 好的
[37:15] The dogs sniffed out a spot back here. 警犬在这边闻到了什么
[37:18] It’s a body. 是一具尸体
[37:24] Sarge, we found Dylan. 警长 我们找到迪伦了
[37:53] Come on. 过来
[37:54] Partner’s right outside the door. 门外就有其他警员
[37:57] All right. 好了
[37:58] Kev, Charlotte’s coming out. 凯文 夏洛特要出去了
[38:00] Roger. Got you. 收到 你安全了
[38:06] Gary. 加里
[38:10] Gary. 加里
[38:16] We found your boy. 我们找到你儿子了
[38:35] Sorry. 我很遗憾
[38:51] Charlotte. Sweetheart… 夏洛特 亲爱的
[38:54] Honey, I’m so glad you’re safe. 亲爱的 你平安无事我太高兴了
[38:57] Man, you got lucky. 你真是走了运
[38:59] He was gonna put a bullet in your daughter’s head 就因为你没胆量承认自己到底是什么人
[39:01] ’cause you don’t have the guts to cop to who you really are. 他差点就一枪崩了你女儿的头
[39:05] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[39:07] Get this piece of garbage out of my sight. 把这个渣滓从我眼前带走
[39:09] Book him for murder. 指控他谋杀
[39:20] Oh, my God. 天啊
[39:21] – Yep, hell of a day. – Yeah. -累死累活的一天 -是啊
[39:35] What do you think? You wanna get some dinner? 怎么样 要一起吃个饭吗
[39:37] No. 不了
[39:38] Adam, you don’t have to do that. 亚当 你不用这样的
[39:39] – It’s o–it’s okay. – No, no, no, no. -没事的 -不 不
[39:40] – I wanna do that. – It’s okay. -我是真的想 -没事的
[39:40] I’d like to. Please? 我想一起吃 拜托了
[39:43] – Adam. – I gotta tell you, -亚当 -我得告诉你
[39:47] I’ve been trying to have some fun, 我一直想找点乐子
[39:48] get my mind off of things, but I… 不再去想那些事 但我
[39:51] cannot seem to do that. 似乎做不到
[39:55] Everything I think is gonna make me happy 每件我以为会让我开心的东西
[39:57] ends up just kinda making me sad, you know? 到头来都只是平添更多伤感 你明白吗
[40:00] Yeah. 嗯
[40:02] But I think that going to dinner with you– 但我觉得跟你一起去吃晚饭
[40:05] that’d make me smile. 一定能让我开心
[40:16] Yeah. Yeah, that’ll make me smile too. 是啊 也会让我开心
[40:20] Okay then. 那就定了
[40:28] New place in Old Town? 去老镇的新店吗
[40:31] Yeah. 好啊
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme