时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Detective Tierney. | 提尔尼警探 |
[00:07] | Officer Ruzek, Intelligence. | 我是情报组的鲁塞克警官 |
[00:09] | Your sergeant’s with our body. | 你们队长在受害人那里 |
[00:10] | Or, well, what’s left of it. | 至少是残骸 |
[00:13] | Body popped as indexed with the case you’re working. | 死者遗体和你正在办的案子有关联 |
[00:15] | Victim’s connected to Gael Rodriguez. | 死者和盖尔·罗德里格斯有关系 |
[00:16] | Yeah, the guy’s a head of a drug trafficking organization. | 这人是个贩毒团伙的头目 |
[00:19] | Yeah, I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[00:20] | Worked him for three years with Narcotics. | 我和缉毒队合作查他查了三年 |
[00:22] | Guy brought in 1,000 kilos of dope a month | 这人每个月都能偷运一吨毒品 |
[00:24] | and we couldn’t find a way to touch him. | 但我们却拿他没办法 |
[00:27] | Follow the smell. | 跟着气味走 |
[00:33] | – And I take it no witnesses. – Nope. | -这么说也没目击证人 -没有 |
[00:35] | A couple of junkies broke in to party. | 几个毒虫闯了进来 |
[00:36] | – They found her. – Boss… | -他们发现了她 -老大 |
[00:38] | Acid hadn’t fully dissolved her skull yet | 酸液还没把她的头完全溶化 |
[00:40] | so we managed to pull the ID from a serial number | 所以我们从一个牙齿移植物上 |
[00:42] | off a dental implant. | 提取到了一个序列号 |
[00:43] | She’s Isabel Peña. | 她是伊莎贝尔·潘尼亚 |
[00:48] | – Gael’s girlfriend. – Yep. | -盖尔的女友 -对 |
[00:50] | Guessing she stepped out of line. | 看来她坏了规矩 |
[00:52] | He got rid of her. Same old story. | 于是被他除掉了 老一套了 |
[00:57] | There’s no way you’re pulling Gael’s DNA. | 根本没法提取盖尔的基因 |
[00:59] | No, it’s a stroke of high junkie luck | 对 还多亏了几个毒虫子 |
[01:01] | that we even got her identity. | 我们才能查清她的身份 |
[01:03] | There’s not a chance we can pin it to Gael, | 根本不可能把她跟盖尔联系起来 |
[01:05] | but we are definitely gonna try. | 但我们一定会尽力一试 |
[01:06] | I’ll keep you looped if there’s anything you can use. | 如果有什么能用的发现就通知你们 |
[01:08] | – Appreciate it, Hannah. – Hey, Voight… | -多谢了汉娜 -博伊特 |
[01:12] | You guys anywhere on him? | 你们查他查得怎么样了 |
[01:14] | We’re getting a foothold. | 有点进展了 |
[01:15] | We’re working his number two, a guy named TJ. | 我们在查他的副手 叫做TJ的人 |
[01:18] | Well, I suppose life on drug charges is something, huh? | 看来贩毒的生活真不容易啊 |
[01:24] | Hey, I want that deal set now. | 那个交易我要马上定下来 |
[01:26] | Atwater and Rojas are with TJ. | 阿特沃特和罗哈斯和TJ在一起 |
[01:28] | They’re trying, but the guy’s a handful. | 他们在谈 但此人很难捉摸 |
[01:30] | I don’t care. I want it set tonight. | 我不管 今晚就定下来 |
[01:32] | Get TJ, you get him to flip, | 拿下TJ 让他反水 |
[01:34] | and you get Gael off the street. | 就能把盖尔赶出街头 |
[01:36] | Come on, TJ. | 拜托 TJ |
[01:38] | How many more times we gotta dance for you | 我们到底还要陪你周旋多久 |
[01:39] | to tell you that we’re good for it? | 才能证明我们是真心的 |
[01:41] | Maria, you know who I work for, right? | 玛利亚 你知道我的上司是谁吧 |
[01:44] | So you know the product’s good. | 所以你很清楚我的货没问题 |
[01:46] | So I think the two of you are gonna sit here long as I want, | 所以我想让你们坐多久 你们就得坐多久 |
[01:48] | until I feel all right. | 直到我放心为止 |
[01:55] | If this guy’s any more careful, | 这个人要是再谨慎点 |
[01:56] | I’m gonna blow my brains out. | 我宁可自杀 |
[01:58] | You know, if I worked for Gael, | 要是我给盖尔当手下 |
[01:59] | I’d be the same way. | 我差不多也会这样 |
[02:00] | Yes, but we’ve already given you 10% on top of the four. | 是 但我们已经在四成上又给你加了一成 |
[02:03] | That’s more money than we’ve ever given anybody | 这已经是我们出过的最高价了 |
[02:05] | and that’s only because | 而且只是因为 |
[02:06] | we wanna do this with you long haul. | 我们想和你长期合作 |
[02:08] | All right, 12% uptick for a test run, | 那好 第一笔先加12% |
[02:10] | – then we talk. – Hell no. | -后面的再谈 -那可不行 |
[02:12] | I’m not doing this with you no more, bro. | 我不跟你扯皮了 哥们 |
[02:13] | It’s 12 then 10, and that’s now or not at all. | 先是12又是10 要么成交要么就算 |
[02:17] | But if you wanna make us sit here and play with us | 但如果你想耍我们 |
[02:18] | and try to have a pissing contest | 跟我们争个没完 |
[02:20] | just because your boss got a big product, | 只因为你们老大有一大批货 |
[02:22] | I can walk my black ass up out of here. | 那我就立马走人 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna go grab another drink. | 我再去拿杯酒 |
[02:28] | Whoa, what the hell is she doing? | 她要干什么 |
[02:30] | See? About time to wrap it up | 你瞧 也该谈出个结果了 |
[02:32] | when she can’t control herself. | 她已经要忍不住了 |
[02:33] | – Hey. – What’s going on, Vee? | -你好 -怎么回事 小凡 |
[02:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[02:36] | You said you were working tonight. | 你说过你今晚上班 |
[02:38] | Well, I got off work early. I’m just trying to get drunk. | 我提前下班了 就是想来一醉方休 |
[02:40] | Oh, you’re doing it wrong. Who ya–who ya here with? | 那你喝得可不多 跟你一起的是谁 |
[02:45] | No, no, just work people. | 没谁 就算同事 |
[02:46] | Yeah, the halfway house is having drunk night at Perro Locos now? | 过渡教习所现在都来佩罗洛克聚会了吗 |
[02:49] | Funny. We didn’t bring the alcoholics. | 可笑 这些酒鬼可不是我们招来的 |
[02:50] | You want whiskey? Hey, can we get some whiskey? | 想要喝点威士忌吗 来一杯威士忌 |
[02:52] | Halfway house? | 过渡教习所 |
[02:53] | What the hell are they talking about? | 他们在说什么 |
[02:54] | – Who is this guy? – I don’t know. | -这人是谁 -我也不知道 |
[02:56] | – I’ve never seen him before. – No, no, no, no. | -我从没见过他 -不 不 不 |
[02:57] | I wanna know what this whole Vanessa Rojas | 我想知道能让凡妮莎·罗加斯 |
[03:00] | hyped-out-of-her-mind thing is you’ve got going on. | 心神不宁的到底是什么事 |
[03:03] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[03:05] | Why you look like a shaky dog | 为什么你那么紧张 |
[03:06] | who about to piss the carpet? | 感觉快尿裤子了 |
[03:08] | Look, I’m just–I’m just surprised to see you here. | 我只是见到你很惊讶 |
[03:10] | Whoever he is, he just used her real name. | 不管他是谁都好 他叫出了她的真名 |
[03:13] | We gotta give ’em an out. We should pull ’em. | 我们让他们撤回 中止行动 |
[03:14] | He can blow her cover. | 他会害她暴露身份 |
[03:15] | If we pull ‘erm, we risk losing the buy. | 要是现在撤出 会有很大风险搅黄交易 |
[03:17] | She can handle it. She can do it. | 她搞得定 她可以的 |
[03:20] | – Who you here with? – Just work friends. | -你跟谁一起来的 -就一些同事而已 |
[03:21] | Yeah, yeah, I wanna– I wanna meet him. | 我想要会一会他 |
[03:28] | That’s one way to do it. | 这也不失是个办法 |
[03:34] | What are you doing? | 你想怎么样 |
[03:41] | – Atwater set the buy? – Yep. | -阿特沃特安排好交易了吗 -嗯 |
[03:44] | Buy’s all set. You gave him enough time. | 交易都准备妥当了 你给足了他时间 |
[03:47] | So, who was that? | 那刚那家伙是谁 |
[03:50] | Uh, just a guy I know. | 认识的一个人而已 |
[03:52] | Ex-boyfriend. | 前男友 |
[03:55] | Ex? Looked more like current. | 前任 感觉跟现任一样 |
[03:57] | Yeah, I mean, it’s on again, off again. | 算是吧 分分合合的 |
[04:00] | Ex might be more accurate. | 所以叫前任更合适 |
[04:01] | We just–we kind of fall back into it a lot. | 我们…我们总是旧情复燃 |
[04:04] | Hmm, so he’s still in your life. | 所以他还在你的生活圈子里 |
[04:07] | Yeah, you know, he’s like family. | 对 就跟家人一样 |
[04:10] | He doesn’t seem to know you’re a cop. | 感觉他不知道你是个警察啊 |
[04:14] | Vanessa, you’ve told the people in your life | 凡妮莎 你会跟生活中的朋友说 |
[04:15] | you’re a cop, right? | 自己是警察 对吧 |
[04:18] | I-I don’t really have a lot of people. | 我没几个朋友 |
[04:22] | Just him, really, and no. | 就他一个 真的 然后没说 |
[04:24] | He’s got no idea I’m a cop. | 他不知道我是警察 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:38] | Our scene is clean. | 犯罪现场没什么痕迹 |
[04:39] | Detective Ray called it perfect. | 雷警探说算得上是完美犯罪现场了 |
[04:42] | We got nothing. | 我们一无所获 |
[04:42] | That’s 12 suspected bodies on Gael, | 盖尔身上还有其他12起命案 |
[04:44] | including his own cousin. | 包括他的表兄弟姐妹 |
[04:46] | All right, take it from the top again. | 从头再调查 |
[04:49] | All right, our main target today is Gael Rodriguez. | 今天主要目标是盖尔·罗德里格斯 |
[04:51] | He’s a middleman between cartels and gangs. | 他是贩毒集团和黑帮的中间人 |
[04:53] | He sells mass quantities of drugs to west side gang factions. | 他向西边的帮派兜售大量毒品 |
[04:57] | As we know, Gael is smart, okay? | 我们都清楚 盖尔很狡猾 |
[04:59] | He doesn’t leave a footprint. | 他做事不留痕迹 |
[05:00] | Doesn’t touch the guns or the product. | 不会在枪或任何东西上留下指纹 |
[05:01] | Keeps his hands clean, hard as hell to pin, | 不亲自参与犯罪 很难给他定罪 |
[05:04] | but last night I think we got a way in. | 但我觉得昨晚我们找到了突破口 |
[05:06] | TJ Trevino is set for a buy. | 我们和TJ·特雷维诺定了交易 |
[05:09] | TJ confirmed he’d sell four kilos as a test run. | TJ说他会先卖给我们4公斤毒品测试 |
[05:11] | The buy is set today, 3:00 P.M. | 交易定在今天下午三点 |
[05:13] | So money and drugs exchange hands, | 一手交钱一手交货 |
[05:15] | we grab TJ, flip him for Gael. | 我们抓TJ 策反他指证盖尔 |
[05:18] | Jay, I want you and Hailey taking the lead on this one. | 杰 我希望你和海莉指挥这次行动 |
[05:21] | Just remember, | 记住一点就好 |
[05:22] | I mean we’re running this guy for drugs, | 我们安排他交易毒品 |
[05:24] | but our objective is to end the violence. | 但我们的目的是制止犯罪活动 |
[05:27] | Stay light. | 心态保持轻松 |
[05:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:31] | – Forty minutes. – There’s lots of glass. | -40分钟了 -这有很多玻璃 |
[05:34] | Think he’s got eyes? | 你觉得他能看到吗 |
[05:38] | All right, let’s pull back a bit. | 我们往后撤一点 |
[05:39] | Switch your positions. Loosen things up. | 交换你们的位置 放松点 |
[05:42] | Rojas, Kev, are we missing something? | 罗哈斯 凯文 我们漏掉什么了吗 |
[05:44] | No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[05:45] | Plan was he’d post his car up one side, | 计划是他会把车停在一侧 |
[05:47] | we’d pull the other, | 我们停另一侧 |
[05:48] | switch keys inside the building. | 在楼里交换钥匙 |
[05:49] | Hand to hand. | 手递手 |
[05:51] | I’ve got no movement up front, guys. | 前门没有任何动静 |
[05:54] | There’s nothing out back. | 后面没动静 |
[05:55] | If the car was here, it arrived before we got here. | 如果车在这 那是我们来之前就到了 |
[05:58] | Kev, why don’t you give him a call? | 凯文 你给他打个电话吧 |
[06:07] | It ain’t happening. Deal’s off. | 不做了 交易取消 |
[06:10] | That’s no bueno because we already set the deal. | 这不行啊 因为我们已经都定好了 |
[06:13] | Now, if you wanna renegotiate because you don’t like | 如果因为你不满意钱方面的事 |
[06:15] | where the money is, you let me know that. | 你跟我讲就好了 |
[06:17] | Boss said no new partners. | 老大说不要新的伙伴 |
[06:19] | What do I have to do, TJ? Get to know the boss? | 我要怎么做 TJ 结识一下老大吗 |
[06:22] | Does the boss have to get to know me? | 老大需要认识我吗 |
[06:23] | Do I have to babysit his kids? | 需要我去帮他看孩子吗 |
[06:24] | Let me know what I have to do to make it work. | 告诉我 我要怎么做才行 |
[06:26] | No, that ain’t how it works. He said no. | 不行 不是这样运作的 他说了不行 |
[06:29] | Deal’s dead. | 交易黄了 |
[06:30] | TJ… TJ… | |
[06:39] | Game over. | 没戏了 |
[06:44] | Son of a bitch. | 这孙子 |
[06:48] | Atwater pressed him. TJ held strong. | 阿特沃特逼了他 TJ很坚定 |
[06:50] | – He get burned? – I don’t think so. | -他被识破了吗 -我觉得没有 |
[06:51] | I don’t think he ever showed. | 我觉得他根本没露面 |
[06:52] | Look, maybe Gael smelled something was off | 也许盖尔觉得情况不太对 |
[06:55] | or TJ was talking game he couldn’t back up. | 或者TJ吹得太厉害圆不回去了 |
[06:57] | Either way, no new partners means we’re dead on undercover. | 不论如何 不要新伙伴意味着卧底行不通了 |
[07:01] | Gael just killed his girlfriend. | 盖尔刚刚杀了他的女朋友 |
[07:02] | He’s probably laying low, scattering. | 他可能要猫一猫 缓一缓 |
[07:04] | We’ve seen guys like this before. | 我们以前也见过类似的情况 |
[07:06] | What happened is Gael’s good at his job. | 只能说盖尔是把好手 |
[07:09] | Betting we can make all this sound | 我想我们可以让人听起来 |
[07:11] | like we’ve exhausted all options. | 我们已经用尽手段了 |
[07:14] | You thinking Title Three? | 你想要监控 |
[07:16] | We get one, we’ll do a full-scale wire. | 如果能获得批准 我们就全方位监控 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:22] | Have you ever done a wire investigation? | 你做过用监控查案子吗 |
[07:25] | Welcome home. You live here now. | 欢迎 你要住这了 |
[07:26] | All right, | 好了 |
[07:28] | we don’t have nearly enough for a warrant on Gael. | 我们没有足够的理由来申请对盖尔进行搜查 |
[07:32] | The judge agreed that we do have enough | 法官认可我们有足够的理由 |
[07:34] | for a Title Three on TJ’s burner, | 对TJ的一次性手机进行监控 |
[07:36] | so that’s where this wire’s gonna start. | 监控就从这开始 |
[07:38] | We’ll listen to every call he makes, | 我们要监听他所打的每一个电话 |
[07:39] | every word he says. | 说的每一个字 |
[07:41] | Then we build. | 然后从中立案 |
[07:45] | No organization can move this much product | 哪个组织也无法倒腾这么大量的货 |
[07:47] | without a trace to their boss. | 却不留下老大参与的痕迹 |
[07:50] | There’s 1,000 paths up and down. | 上上下下有成千上万个途径 |
[07:51] | 桶 油漆工 老红房 小家伙 | |
[07:54] | TJ will lead us to them. | TJ会引导我们寻过去 |
[07:57] | 画家 供货人 老红房 藏匿点 小家伙 街头毒贩 望风的 10-40 海洛因 冰淇淋店 藏货点 罗斯蒙特南大道1117号 肿块 1/8海洛因 小可爱 运毒贩 汽油 一小袋海洛因 妈妈 已加工海洛因 跑道 藏货点 波尔卡街东2430号232房 缝隙 枪 | |
[07:59] | Everything might be something. | 什么都可能有用 |
[08:02] | Who TJ talks to, who he calls, | TJ和谁讲话 他给谁打电话 |
[08:06] | who calls him, the women he’s screwing, | 谁打给他 跟他上床的女人 |
[08:10] | his baby mamas, | 他孩子的妈妈们 |
[08:11] | the side chick he thinks no one knows about. | 他以为别人不知道的情人 |
[08:14] | Every person he meets with. | 他见的所有人 |
[08:19] | Every potential buyer he shakes hands with. | 他碰过头的任何潜在买家 |
[08:26] | They all become part of the wire. | 他们都是监控的一部分 |
[08:36] | The bars he’s drinking at. | 他去喝酒的酒吧 |
[08:39] | Corners where he smokes. | 他抽烟的街角 |
[08:42] | All the cars he’s ever driven to get there. | 他去这些地方开过的所有车 |
[08:47] | The place he buys his cigarettes, | 他买烟的地方 |
[08:49] | his gas, his coffee. | 加油 喝咖啡的地方 |
[08:58] | We set up audio and video everywhere this guy goes, | 我们在这家伙去的所有地方装麦克风和摄像头 |
[09:03] | and every time TJ meets, looks, | 及每次TJ跟他老大盖尔见面 |
[09:06] | thinks about his boss Gael. | 和想到他时的情况 |
[09:09] | We do this right, | 我们把这件事做好 |
[09:10] | we build from TJ right on up to Gael, | 就能在TJ和盖尔之间建立联系 |
[09:14] | hook him to his entire organization, | 把他和他的整个组织联系起来 |
[09:18] | all before he ever knows we were there. | 在他不知不觉的情况下做到这一切 |
[09:22] | You know one of his girls reamed him out today | 今天有个马子骂了他一顿 |
[09:24] | for missing four doctors appointments. | 因为他错过了四次就诊预约 |
[09:27] | She ain’t wrong. | 她做得对 |
[09:28] | He smokes five packs a day. | 他一天抽五包烟 |
[09:30] | And what does he do? | 之后他怎么办 |
[09:31] | Hangs up on her and chain smokes ten tabs. | 挂断她的电话并连抽了十根烟 |
[09:35] | Crazy. | 疯了 |
[09:37] | Ooh, we got movement. | 有动静 |
[09:39] | Here go the big boss. | 老大来了 |
[09:46] | Yep, that’s Gael. | 对 那是盖尔 |
[09:52] | Every time. | 每次都这样 |
[09:54] | We can’t get this man close enough to anything | 我们无法让这个人靠近任何 |
[09:55] | to get him on a mic. | 连着麦克风的东西 |
[09:57] | Everything about him is smart. | 他太精明了 |
[09:59] | You look at him, you’d never think he sells cartel dope | 光看外表 你绝对想不到他贩毒给贩毒集团 |
[10:02] | kills anyone who breaks a rule. | 杀死所有违反规则的人 |
[10:05] | Hell of a double life. | 绝对的双面人 |
[10:11] | I need a protein refill. You want one? | 我要补充点蛋白质 你要吗 |
[10:13] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我不饿 |
[10:16] | All right, I’ll be back. Look alive. | 好 我很快回来 打起精神 |
[10:57] | 你确定要删除吗 取消 删除 | |
[11:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:24] | Seven days, huh? | 七天 对吗 |
[11:25] | You know, I’ve been taking bets how many days you were | 我一直在赌你这次会 |
[11:27] | gonna avoid me this time. | 躲着我多少天 |
[11:28] | I’ve been busy at work. | 我一直在忙工作 |
[11:30] | Yeah, that’s a boring lie. | 对 这个谎真没劲 |
[11:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | Sober light of morning, then. | 我现在才睡醒 |
[11:36] | Or you were, uh, seeing somebody | 或者 你在跟别人约会 |
[11:40] | and you didn’t want me to think that we were gonna start up. | 不想让我觉得有希望重新开始 |
[11:43] | You know, if a girl avoids you, | 如果姑娘躲着你 |
[11:45] | sometimes it’s just about you. | 有时就是因为你自己 |
[11:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:50] | I didn’t wanna confuse your little brain. | 我不想糊弄你 |
[11:53] | I kissed you ’cause of the cheap beer and bad weed. | 我吻了你 那是便宜啤酒和劣质大麻的作用 |
[11:57] | Yeah, I’m not starting things up. | 对 我没打算跟你开始 |
[11:59] | That’s good. | 也好 |
[12:03] | ‘Cause I was gonna say no anyway. | 因为不管怎样我都会拒绝你 |
[12:05] | Sure. That felt like a no. | 好 我已经感觉到了 |
[12:10] | Since when are you hanging at Perro Loco, anyway? | 总之 你什么时候开始去佩罗洛克混了 |
[12:13] | You know, friends from work say nothing good | 我的同事们说那地方 |
[12:15] | – happens out of there. – I know that. | -没什么好事 -我知道 |
[12:19] | And they say it’s used for running deals. | 他们说那地方是用来贩毒的 |
[12:22] | – You into something? – No. | -你参与什么了吗 -没有 |
[12:24] | I’m not into anything. | 我什么都没参与 |
[12:25] | Then since when are you hanging there? | 那你什么时候开始去那里混的 |
[12:27] | Since when are you? | 你又是什么时候开始的 |
[12:31] | All right, all right, so let me get this straight. | 好吧 让我理理头绪 |
[12:33] | A guy you’re seeing from work | 你的同事 |
[12:35] | is whispering in your ear, | 跟你说了句悄悄话 |
[12:36] | and now you think I’m out hustling? | 你就觉得我在外面卖货 |
[12:38] | If you were, | 如果你是在卖货 |
[12:40] | I think the guys there aren’t exactly run a dime, get a dime. | 我觉得那里的家伙不是一次性交易 |
[12:43] | I mean, they sound legit. | 他们像个大组织 |
[12:45] | Listen, if somebody wants a car disappeared, | 听着 如果有人想让一辆车消失 |
[12:48] | guess who they go to? | 猜猜他们会去找谁 |
[12:49] | – You sure you’re not running… – What are you doing? | -你确定你没… -你要干什么 |
[12:54] | I mean, I just gave you your answer | 我刚已经回答了你 |
[12:56] | to a question you don’t even have a right asking me. | 而你并没有问我的权利 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:01] | You haven’t asked me something like that since I got out. | 我出狱后你还没问过我类似的问题 |
[13:05] | Three years inside, remember? | 我被关了三年 记得吗 |
[13:10] | – This wasn’t part of the deal. – I said okay. | -之前可不是这么说的 -我说了好吧 |
[13:22] | So we got Gael’s cars and his address, | 我们找到了盖尔的车辆和地址 |
[13:24] | but so far he’s not doing anything incriminating on the wire. | 但目前为止没监听到任何能定罪的东西 |
[13:27] | The more intel we gather, | 我们收集的情报越多 |
[13:27] | it’s pretty clear that he keeps himself clean. | 越发显示他一直不脏自己的手 |
[13:29] | He trusts his men. He goes to them directly. | 他信任手下 直接交给他们做 |
[13:31] | It’s TJ who meets with all the buyers. | 接触所有买家的是TJ |
[13:32] | Schmoozes them up, oversees all the drug deals. | 和买家们套近乎 监督所有毒品交易 |
[13:35] | Yeah, it seems like the only time he gets directly involved | 看来只有买家需要一大批货时 |
[13:37] | is when a buyer needs a big re-up. | 盖尔才会现身介入 |
[13:39] | So TJ needs Gael’s order to approve it. | 所以TJ需要盖尔命令来批准交易 |
[13:42] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[13:43] | Then you’re looking at tickling the wire, | 所以你打算设个陷阱 |
[13:45] | force Gael to approve something? | 迫使盖尔同意某个交易吗 |
[13:47] | Yeah, that’s what we’re hoping. | 对 我们希望如此 |
[13:49] | All right, so who’s our best bet to do it? | 那么最佳人选是 |
[13:51] | I think we like Tyrell Young. | 我们选提利尔·杨 |
[13:53] | He’s a buyer for TJ | TJ的其中一位买家 |
[13:55] | and they’ve been meeting pretty often. | 他们经常见面 |
[13:56] | Tyrell runs a dope stretch in the Wild Hundreds. | 提利尔在野百那边有家大麻店 |
[14:00] | Okay, so we flood the area with buys, | 那我们让人把那片的毒品都买光 |
[14:02] | dry it out, | 把存货消耗光 |
[14:03] | and force this Tyrell to make | 然后迫使提利尔 |
[14:05] | a massive reorder of dope, right? | 重新订购大量大麻 对吧 |
[14:07] | And then we’ll wait for TJ to get Gael’s approval. | 然后等着TJ得到盖尔的批准 |
[14:10] | I like it. Listen, Hailey, | 我喜欢 听着 海莉 |
[14:12] | I want you to oversee all the call logs on this wire. | 你负责这次监控的所有通话记录 |
[14:15] | We’re gonna be assigned ASA Becerra on this one. | 我们的案子派给了贝塞拉助理检察官 |
[14:18] | Oh, the hard ass that worked the Darius Walker case? | 那个负责达瑞斯·沃克案子的固执家伙 |
[14:20] | Yeah, so it’s gotta be by the book. | 是啊 所以得照章办事 |
[14:21] | Everything’s gotta be documented, | 一切都要记录在案 |
[14:23] | pertinent and non-pertinent. | 无论是否相关 |
[14:25] | We need every minute of every call | 记录下这次监控的 |
[14:27] | and video logged on this wire. | 所有电话和监控的每一分钟 |
[14:29] | Okay? Good work. | 好吗 干得好 |
[14:48] | All right, what is this? What’s going on? | 好吧 什么情况 怎么回事 |
[14:50] | – Oh, I screwed up. – Okay. | -我搞砸了 -好吧 |
[14:55] | I need the truth so I can help. | 我得知道真相才能帮忙 |
[14:58] | The guy at the bar, Luis… | 酒吧里的那家伙 路易斯 |
[15:02] | He was on the wire. He met with TJ. | 他在监控中出现了 他见了TJ |
[15:05] | He only knows TJ through the neighborhood. | 他只是因为住在附近才认识了TJ |
[15:06] | It’s the cost of owning an auto shop in Little Village. | 这是在小村镇运营汽修店的代价 |
[15:09] | – You didn’t. – I deleted it. | -你没 -我删掉了 |
[15:12] | I thought it would get lost in the log no one saw. | 我以为它会消失在没人看到的日志中 |
[15:15] | Not in a case like this. | 这种案子可不行 |
[15:17] | Vanessa, that’s obstruction. You could go to jail. | 凡妮莎 那是妨碍公务 你可能会坐牢 |
[15:23] | Give me the whole truth. Now. | 告诉我全部真相 现在 |
[15:26] | I’ve known him since I was eight. | 我八岁就认识他了 |
[15:29] | – Okay. – He’s always had my back, | -好 -他一直支持我 |
[15:33] | even when it would have been a hell of a lot easier not to. | 即使不这样会容易很多 |
[15:36] | I owe him and he’s all I’ve got. | 我欠他的 他是我的一切 |
[15:38] | These guys are violent criminals. | 这些人是暴力罪犯 |
[15:40] | How do you know he’s not involved in that or the drugs? | 你怎么知道他和毒品无关 |
[15:42] | He would never hurt anybody, | 他不会伤害任何人 |
[15:44] | and I asked him about the drugs. | 我问过他毒品的事 |
[15:47] | He’s a good guy. I know him. | 他是个好人 我清楚他 |
[15:49] | I know he’s not involved and I promise you | 我清楚他没参与 我保证 |
[15:51] | he can’t get us anywhere on that case. | 他不会给这案子任何线索 |
[16:00] | Okay, I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 我会处理 |
[16:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:06] | Next time, come to me first. | 下次 先来找我 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:26] | Got eyes on buyer one. Letting the money walk. | 一号买家出现 交易进行中 |
[16:31] | All right, buyer two exchanging now. | 现在二号买家在买货 |
[16:34] | Copy. I’m moving in. | 收到 我进去 |
[17:01] | Officer Gallins. | 加林警官 |
[17:04] | Appreciate the commitment to the undercover persona, | 感谢你对卧底事业的敬业态度 |
[17:06] | but you will wash before you re-enter my district. | 但你进我所属警局前得先洗漱干净 |
[17:09] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 警官 |
[17:13] | Hey, we’ve seized about a total of two bricks. | 我们总共搜获了2砖海洛因 |
[17:15] | Good. Corners are drying out fast. | 很好 他们的毒品快没了 |
[17:17] | Matter of time before they clear out completely. | 彻底没货是迟早的事 |
[17:21] | – You look lovely. – I try. | -你看起来真俊 -我尽力了 |
[17:26] | Yo, Sarge, we got him. | 警长 他上钩了 |
[17:28] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[17:29] | Got Tyrell Young calling TJ | 发现提利尔·杨打给TJ |
[17:32] | requesting an immediate re-up, | 要求立刻大量补货 |
[17:33] | and then TJ calls a burner phone two minutes later. | 然后TJ两分钟后打给了一次性手机 |
[17:36] | It’s Gael. | 那是盖尔 |
[17:38] | They like it white. | 他们喜欢白色 |
[17:39] | Thinking they need three barrels to cover it. | 我想需要3桶才够 |
[17:41] | Fine, but we do the job in person. | 好吧 但我们得亲自来做 |
[17:43] | Take it with Reyes. Kid’s a good painter. | 去找雷耶斯 他是个好”画家”[供货人] |
[17:46] | Meet him at the house early. He’ll have tools. | 早点去屋子找他 他有”工具” |
[17:49] | It’s solid. | 证据确凿 |
[17:50] | It’s the first time we’ve got the boss giving orders. | 我们首次逮到他们的头儿下命令 |
[17:52] | Whole call is in code, but we broke it down. | 整个通话都是暗号 但被我们破解了 |
[17:53] | They’re meeting tomorrow at 1:00 P.M. | 他们要在明天下午1点见面 |
[17:55] | at an abandoned property on the low end. | 约在了超市上面一个废弃房屋里 |
[17:56] | Only thing we don’t know is the kid Reyes. | 唯一还没线索的是这个叫雷耶斯的小伙 |
[17:58] | We’re guessing he’s a trusted drug runner. | 我们猜测他是个信得过的运毒贩 |
[18:00] | “Tools” is probably traps. | “工具”大概指藏毒暗格 |
[18:02] | Look, we get proof of this deal, | 我们有了这单交易的证据 |
[18:03] | we now got Gael on the wire showing he ordered it. | 现在有了录音证明是盖尔下的命令 |
[18:06] | So we hit that deal, bust TJ, | 我们突击这次交易 抓捕TJ |
[18:09] | use him to corroborate. | 利用他进行合作 |
[18:10] | – Then we got him. – Nice. | -那就能抓到盖尔 -好 |
[18:15] | Runner’s name was Reyes? | 运毒贩名字叫雷耶斯吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah, we ran the name up against all the guys we IDed off the wire. | 对 我们在查所有监控中出现的人 |
[18:20] | So far no hits. | 目前没结果 |
[18:22] | – You all good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -没事 我很好 |
[18:32] | – You lied to me. – Good evening. Hi, how are you? | -你骗了我 -晚上好 你还好吗 |
[18:34] | You said all you do was disappear a car. | 你说你只是销毁了一辆车 |
[18:36] | That’s not all you’re doing, is it? | 你不只是干这个 对吧 |
[18:37] | I thought I made it really clear | 我以为我已经说得很清楚了 |
[18:38] | – I’m not talking to you about– – Yes, you are. | -我不跟你说… -不 你必须从实招来 |
[18:40] | – Go home, Vanessa. – So what is it, huh? | -回家吧 凡妮莎 -你到底做了什么 |
[18:43] | You running drugs out of the shop? | 你在汽修店外运毒吧 |
[18:45] | – You placing traps? – Go home. | -你在装藏毒暗格 -回去吧 |
[18:47] | Or are you seriously running them yourself? | 还是说你真的在自己运毒 |
[18:50] | Luis Reyes suddenly doing the job | 路易斯·雷耶斯突然做起了 |
[18:52] | – of an idiot 15-year-old. – Who’s talking to you? | -15岁青少年混混的事 -谁跟你说的 |
[18:55] | We know the same people! Come on! | 我们认识同样的人 拜托 |
[18:56] | We don’t know the same people! | 我们不认识同样的人 |
[18:58] | Not in the same way! Not for years! | 至少不是以同样的方式 好多年不是了 |
[19:04] | – Who’s talking to you? – It doesn’t matter. | -谁跟你说的 -这不是重点 |
[19:06] | What do you mean, it doesn’t matter? | 什么意思 这不重要 |
[19:07] | Of course it matters! | 这当然重要 |
[19:08] | People talk like that and they get killed | 如果有人大嘴巴 会招来杀身之祸 |
[19:10] | and they could get a bullet put in my head! | 他们可能直接把我毙了 |
[19:12] | – So you are placing traps. – Answer the question. | -所以你真在装暗格 -回答我 |
[19:17] | A coworker is dating a guy named TJ. | 有同事在跟个叫TJ的人交往 |
[19:20] | He says you work for him. | 他说你为他工作 |
[19:23] | I know what he does. | 我知道他在干什么 |
[19:25] | You wanna do this? | 你想谈吗 |
[19:26] | Fine. Let’s do it. | 行 我们谈吧 |
[19:29] | I went to prison so you wouldn’t | 我去坐牢了 好让你 |
[19:31] | be standing where I am, | 不用落得我这个下场 |
[19:32] | and I’m happy I did it. | 我也开心自己这么做了 |
[19:35] | I’d do anything for you. You know that, | 我为了你什么都愿意做 你知道的 |
[19:37] | but you don’t get to look at me like I’m a failure. | 但你无权用看废物的眼神看着我 |
[19:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:42] | But whatever it is that you’re into, | 不过无论你卷进了什么事 |
[19:44] | you need to lay off it. | 你得停下来 |
[19:47] | You need to get out. | 你得赶紧脱身 |
[19:49] | Now. | 马上 |
[19:56] | Go home, Vee. | 回家吧 小凡 |
[20:21] | Sarge. Hi. | 警长 这么晚了 |
[20:23] | What’s going on? We have a scene or something? | 怎么了 有情况还是怎么了 |
[20:26] | I know where you just were. | 我知道你刚才去哪了 |
[20:31] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:46] | What’s your relationship to Luis Reyes? | 你和路易斯·雷耶斯是什么关系 |
[20:50] | – What do you mean? – What do I mean? | -什么意思 -我什么意思 |
[20:52] | Vanessa, I track mudds and tolls | 凡妮莎 我会追踪监控调查 |
[20:55] | on all wire investigations in case we get burned. | 所有本地和长途电话 以防我们暴露 |
[21:00] | One of the cars we bugged | 一辆我们正在窃听的汽车 |
[21:01] | pulled into Luis’s shop tonight. | 今晚进了路易斯的汽修店 |
[21:05] | – So did yours. – Sarge, I should’ve– | -你的车也去了 -警长 我应该 |
[21:07] | I know you should’ve, but you didn’t. | 我知道你应该 但你没有 |
[21:11] | Did you? | 你有吗 |
[21:12] | What you did do is a fireable offense. | 你这么做我可以直接解雇你 |
[21:14] | Illegal, if you tipped him off. | 如果你给他通风报信 就是违法 |
[21:19] | So what’s your relationship to Luis Reyes? | 你和路易斯·雷耶斯是什么关系 |
[21:25] | I’ve known Luis since I was in foster care. | 我在寄养中心时就认识路易斯了 |
[21:28] | We got moved around a lot | 我们经常搬家 |
[21:30] | but we always managed to find each other again. | 但总能想办法找到对方 |
[21:34] | Then we aged out, we wound up living together, | 后来我们长大了 就住在了一起 |
[21:38] | and then… | 然后 |
[21:39] | Then you got in trouble together. | 然后你们一起闯祸了 |
[21:42] | Please, there’s red flags all over your file. | 得了吧 你的档案里全是警告 |
[21:48] | So… | 所以 |
[21:52] | We got caught jacking cars. | 我们偷车被抓了 |
[21:55] | And he took the full rap, let me get off clean. | 他承担了全部责任 没让我留案底 |
[21:58] | Did you tell him about the wire? | 你告诉他监控的事了吗 |
[22:00] | I didn’t tell him anything. | 我什么都没告诉他 |
[22:02] | I didn’t tip him off. I swear. | 我没有通风报信 我发誓 |
[22:03] | I just wanted to get him out of it. | 我只是想让他赶紧脱身 |
[22:04] | Look, Vanessa, believe me. | 凡妮莎 相信我 |
[22:07] | I know it’s not easy, but it is real simple. | 我知道这并不容易 但这事很简单 |
[22:14] | There’s a clear line between cops and criminals. | 警察和罪犯之间有明显的界限 |
[22:16] | You chose to be on this side of it. | 你选择了站在这边 |
[22:19] | That was your choice. Your call. | 这是你的选择 你的决定 |
[22:21] | Nobody chased you. | 没有人逼你 |
[22:25] | You think I give a damn about your past? | 你以为我在乎你的过去吗 |
[22:30] | That’s gonna make you a good cop. | 你的过去能让你成为一个好警察 |
[22:32] | Maybe a great cop. | 也许能成为优秀的警察 |
[22:35] | One day. | 总有一天 |
[22:39] | But if Luis shows up at that buy tomorrow, | 但如果路易斯明天去那里交易 |
[22:43] | we’re gonna arrest him. | 我们就逮捕他 |
[22:45] | It’s real simple. | 这事非常简单 |
[22:51] | We’re clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[23:05] | I’m just gonna hope you didn’t know all of that. | 我只希望你不知道那些 |
[23:09] | I didn’t know all of it, but I knew some. | 我不知道全部 但知道一部分 |
[23:15] | I was trying to protect her. | 我只是想保护她 |
[23:18] | And that’s your call to make? | 这是你该决定的事吗 |
[23:20] | I thought it was the call you’d make. | 我以为这是你会做的决定 |
[23:38] | Remember, we need this deal to go down | 记住 我们需要让这个交易进行到底 |
[23:40] | so we can get Tyrell in custody, | 这样才能拘留提利尔 |
[23:42] | get him to corroborate. | 让他和我们合作 |
[23:44] | No one moves till I say so. | 在我下令谁都不许动 |
[23:46] | – Copy that, Sarge. – Copy. | -收到 警长 -收到 |
[23:53] | We got movement on the north end. | 北边有动静 |
[23:57] | Tyrell Young is here. | 提利尔·杨来了 |
[24:09] | Looks like we got a blue Subaru headed our way. | 好像有一辆蓝色斯巴鲁朝我们开过来了 |
[24:12] | Maybe TJ’s driving an unknown. | 也许是TJ开着我们不认识的车 |
[24:35] | Sarge, we’ve got a negative on TJ. | 警长 没有看到TJ |
[24:36] | Reyes is alone. | 雷耶斯一个人来了 |
[24:41] | Copy that. Wait for my word. | 收到 等我的命令 |
[25:03] | We got eyes on the drugs. | 看到毒品了 |
[25:06] | One, two, three bricks. | 一 二 三砖 |
[25:11] | Boss, if TJ’s not here and we take one of these guys, | 老大 如果TJ不在时我们抓了其中一个人 |
[25:13] | we might tip off the wire. | 可能会暴露监控 |
[25:15] | I know, but we need to make a move now. | 我知道 但我们得马上行动 |
[25:18] | All right, we’re gonna limit the risk. | 好的 我们要控制风险 |
[25:21] | All right, let the drugs walk. | 好的 让他带走毒品 |
[25:22] | I repeat, let Tyrell walk. | 我再说一遍 让提利尔走 |
[25:25] | We’re gonna take Reyes alone. | 我们只抓雷耶斯 |
[25:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:47] | Tyrell Young has left the scene. | 提利尔·杨已经离开现场 |
[25:51] | Luis is on the move. | 路易斯正准备离开 |
[25:53] | All right, you’re clear. Take him now. | 好了 可以了 现在拿下 |
[26:10] | Chicago PD! Get out of the car! | 芝加哥警署 下车 |
[26:14] | Get out of the car now! | 立刻下车 |
[26:20] | Get out. | 下车 |
[26:27] | On the car. | 靠在车上 |
[26:32] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[27:00] | Let me see your hands. | 手拿出来 |
[27:10] | Do you have a lawyer you’d like us to call? | 你有想让我们联系的律师吗 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 有 |
[27:15] | Name, office if you know it, | 姓名 办公地点 |
[27:18] | anyone else you’d like us to call. | 还有其他想要联系的人 |
[27:24] | I know Vanessa well. She says you’re a good guy. | 我和凡妮莎很熟 她说你是个好人 |
[27:27] | Well, she can go to hell. | 让她去死吧 |
[27:29] | She’s trying to help you, Luis. | 她是想帮你 路易斯 |
[27:30] | Help me? | 帮我 |
[27:32] | She worked me. | 她耍了我 |
[27:34] | She put me in cuffs. She put me here. | 她给我带上手铐 她把我抓了进来 |
[27:35] | No, you put you here. | 不 是你自作自受 |
[27:38] | You just sold three kilos worth of dope, Luis. | 你卖了三公斤的毒品 路易斯 |
[27:40] | You are the reason you’re here, and she’s trying to save you. | 是你自作自受 而她想要救你 |
[27:43] | Yeah, I don’t think this is saving me. | 是吗 我可不觉得这是在救我 |
[27:44] | She gave you an out. You didn’t take it. | 她给了你出路 你没抓住机会 |
[27:46] | I–you know, I get what you’re doing. | 我 你知道吗 我懂你的把戏 |
[27:47] | You’re here to talk to me before a lawyer comes. | 你想在律师来之前和我谈 |
[27:49] | Yes, because when a lawyer comes, | 没错 因为一旦律师来了 |
[27:50] | – I can’t help you. – I don’t want your help. | -我就帮不了你了 -我不想要你的帮助 |
[27:52] | Yes, you do. | 不 你想 |
[27:56] | You did three years in Menard | 你在门纳德监狱呆了三年 |
[27:57] | and Vanessa said it almost killed you. | 凡妮莎说你差点死在那里 |
[28:01] | Now, I’m guessing you don’t wanna do ten years | 我想 如果你能一年就出来 |
[28:06] | when you can do less than one. | 你肯定不想待十年 |
[28:09] | I get you’re angry, but– | 我知道你很愤怒 但 |
[28:10] | She lied to me… | 她骗了我 |
[28:13] | for I don’t even know how long. | 骗了我很久 |
[28:16] | She looked me in the face and she lied | 她当着我的面骗了我 |
[28:17] | like I was nothing to her. | 好像我对她来说什么都不是 |
[28:20] | Okay. Be mad at her. | 好 你可以生她的气 |
[28:23] | Be angry. Don’t be an idiot. | 你可以愤怒 但别当傻瓜 |
[28:26] | Don’t throw your life away… | 别放弃你的人生 |
[28:29] | because you’re pissed at her. | 只因为你生她的气 |
[28:32] | Pissed at her? | 生她的气 |
[28:35] | No. | 不 |
[28:38] | I don’t even know her. | 我都不认识她了 |
[28:51] | I can help you now. | 我现在可以帮你 |
[28:54] | I don’t know if I can help you later. | 之后就不一定了 |
[28:59] | Do you want me to call a lawyer or do you want a deal? | 你想让我叫律师 还是达成协议 |
[29:07] | Luis gave us everything. | 路易斯把什么都招了 |
[29:08] | So he installs all the traps for Gael’s organization | 盖尔组织的所有暗格都是他装的 |
[29:11] | and he runs drugs, but he gets his orders from TJ. | 他还贩毒 不过他从TJ得到命令 |
[29:13] | He drops the cash at his stash house | 他把现金送到藏匿屋 |
[29:15] | that Gael never actually goes to. | 盖尔从来不去那里 |
[29:17] | Now, none of this is useful to us, | 这些信息都没用 |
[29:18] | but he usually sees Gael and TJ after a big re-up, | 不过他一般会在大量补货之后见到盖尔和TJ |
[29:21] | usually the next day. | 通常是补货后一天 |
[29:22] | He said they meet outside the bar. | 他说他们会在酒吧外见面 |
[29:24] | Gael likes to confirm that his cash was dropped. | 盖尔喜欢确认现金已送到 |
[29:26] | As in verbal confirmation? | 口头确认吗 |
[29:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:29] | All right, so get Luis to drop the cash now, | 好 让路易斯现在去送钱 |
[29:31] | then we’ll move on in the morning. | 明早我们就行动 |
[29:36] | This is Hank Voight. | 汉克·博伊特 |
[29:39] | You need to get Gael and TJ talking. | 你得让盖尔和TJ开口 |
[29:41] | We need Gael to reference the cash or the drugs directly. | 我们要让盖尔直接提到毒资或者毒品 |
[29:45] | You’ve explained it to me six times. | 你都解释六遍了 |
[29:47] | – I get it. – All right. | -我明白 -好吧 |
[29:49] | Do that up. | 扣上吧 |
[29:56] | How long has she worked here? | 她在这里工作多久了 |
[30:01] | About eight months. | 八个月左右 |
[30:08] | She was pulled from the academy. | 她是从警校调来的 |
[30:10] | Worked undercover and then was placed here. | 先是做卧底 之后就来了这里 |
[30:16] | This unit is considered the most elite in CPD. | 这里是芝加哥警署中最精英的一个组 |
[30:22] | All right, good to go. | 好了 可以出发了 |
[30:51] | Luis said usually before ten, right? | 路易斯说通常都在10点前 是吗 |
[30:53] | He did, but he said Gael and TJ vary. | 对 但也说盖尔和TJ说不好 |
[31:03] | They’re late. | 他们迟到了 |
[31:05] | It’s way too early to call it. | 还不到下定论的时候 |
[31:07] | They’ll be here. | 他们会来的 |
[31:12] | Can we get another check on TJ’s vehicle? | 再检查一下TJ的车 |
[31:15] | Hasn’t moved, Sarge. | 还没动 警长 |
[31:16] | Still anchored three blocks away. | 仍在三个街区外停着 |
[31:24] | where are the other trackers? | 其他的追踪器呢 |
[31:25] | What the– | 什么 |
[31:28] | Hell no. You gotta be kidding me. | 不 可别逗我 |
[31:30] | Sarge, we got a problem. The cells just went down. | 警长 出问题了 信号没有了 |
[31:34] | What do you mean, “The cells just went down”? | “信号没有了”是什么意思 |
[31:37] | They’re off. | 它们消失了 |
[31:38] | Every single one of them just turned off | 其余的所有都被关掉了 |
[31:39] | and we lost the feed on all the trackers | 所有追踪器的信号不见了 |
[31:40] | except for TJ’s. | 只能看到TJ的 |
[31:44] | The whole wire’s down. | 整个监控行动都黄了 |
[31:46] | All right, somebody get me eyes on TJ’s car now. | 现在派人去看看TJ的车 |
[32:00] | TJ, shut off your car now! | TJ 现在就把车熄火 |
[32:02] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[32:06] | Hailey, blood. | 海莉 有血 |
[32:18] | Looks like they found the tracker. | 看起来他们发现了追踪器 |
[32:22] | We got TJ. He’s dead. | 发现TJ 已经死亡 |
[32:26] | Multiple gunshot wounds to the head. | 头部多次中弹 |
[32:29] | Look, Gael’s made us. He’s tying off loose ends. | 盖尔发现了 他在清理后患 |
[32:32] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[32:38] | We gotta move on him now. He’s on to us. | 我们需要对他采取行动 他发现我们了 |
[32:40] | He’s disappearing. | 他要消失了 |
[32:41] | You don’t have enough for a case against Gael. | 你们没有足够的证据对盖尔立案 |
[32:43] | – We have the wire. – The wire’s a good start, | -我们有监控记录 -这是个好的开始 |
[32:46] | but you can’t corroborate it’s Gael at the head. | 但你不能证实盖尔是老大 |
[32:49] | You needed to catch him with the drugs | 你们需要抓到他在贩毒 |
[32:51] | or giving an order, | 或者给别人下令 |
[32:52] | something that directly connected him to the organization, | 能把他同这个组织联系起来的直接证据 |
[32:55] | otherwise there’s no case. | 否则没法立案 |
[32:56] | Okay, what about a warrant for his house? | 好吧 那搜他房子的搜查令呢 |
[33:00] | His cars? | 搜车呢 |
[33:03] | Any of it? | 任何搜查令 |
[33:07] | This guy’s dropping bodies, | 这家伙在大开杀戒 |
[33:09] | and he’ll continue dropping them. | 也将会不停地杀 |
[33:10] | Anyone he thinks is associated with the police, | 任何他觉得和警察有关系的人 |
[33:12] | he will dump them like trash. | 他都会弃之如敝履 |
[33:14] | He dumped his girlfriend into a vat of acid. | 他把女友扔到了一桶硫酸里 |
[33:15] | You know what that’ll do to a body? | 你知道那会让人的身体变成什么样吗 |
[33:18] | Hailey… | 海莉… |
[33:22] | We need to move on him. | 我们需要对他采取行动 |
[33:25] | You can’t. You don’t have it. | 不行 你们缺乏证据 |
[33:32] | Okay, so what about Luis? | 好吧 那路易斯呢 |
[33:34] | He doesn’t have enough specific information to get you far. | 他没有足够的信息 让你们继续侦察 |
[33:36] | No. What about Luis’s deal? | 不是 路易斯的协议还算数吗 |
[33:39] | The kid kept up his end of it. | 这孩子可是说到做到了 |
[33:49] | What’s the verdict? | 结果如何 |
[33:51] | We don’t have him. | 我们抓不了他 |
[33:56] | So loop in Homicide on TJ’s death. | 让凶案组来调查TJ的死亡 |
[33:58] | Maybe there’s a slip up, some way to pin it to Gael. | 也许有什么线索 能追查到盖尔头上 |
[34:03] | And the wire? | 那监控行动呢 |
[34:06] | I don’t know how he made us. | 我不知道他是怎么发现我们的 |
[34:07] | Probably had checks and balances in the cash we didn’t know about. | 可能是一些我们不知道的 |
[34:12] | Okay, let’s start breaking down the room. | 好了 开始收拾屋子吧 |
[34:15] | Get everything we got over to narcotics. | 把所有资料拿去给缉毒队 |
[34:17] | Might be a use next time someone takes a run at him. | 可能下一次我们查他的时候就能用上 |
[34:28] | We weren’t able to show Luis’s cooperation was enough. | 我们没办法证明 路易斯的合作足够 |
[34:30] | Wait, so Luis isn’t getting the deal? | 等等 所以路易斯的协议无效吗 |
[34:39] | – I can tell him. – No. | -我可以去告诉他 -不 |
[34:43] | It should be me. | 应该我来 |
[34:50] | No, there was nothing else we could do. | 我们别无他法 |
[34:55] | Patrol will be up here soon, bring you to booking. | 巡警一会就过来 带你入狱 |
[34:57] | It’s, uh–it’s out of our hands after that. | 然后我们就管不了了 |
[35:04] | You know, I never mattered to anyone growing up. | 我成长时 对任何人来说都不重要 |
[35:10] | Not until I met you. | 直到我遇见你 |
[35:15] | You know, I took this job because of that. | 我干这份工作就为这个 |
[35:18] | I wanted to matter– my life to matter. | 我想变得重要 让我的生活变重要 |
[35:23] | Luis, I wanted to tell you so many times, | 路易斯 我有好多次都想告诉你 |
[35:27] | and whenever I would get close to saying it, | 每次到了我快开口的时候 |
[35:29] | it’s like I would go silent, | 就仿佛我说不出话来了 |
[35:32] | because I knew I couldn’t have both. | 因为我知道自己不能两者兼得 |
[35:35] | I knew I would lose you and I couldn’t lose you. | 我知道我会失去你 而我不能失去你 |
[35:43] | Luis, just please say something. | 路易斯 拜托你说点什么 |
[35:49] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[35:51] | You’re not wrong. You don’t have me. | 你没错 你不拥有我 |
[35:56] | I can’t be your person anymore. | 我不能再做你的人了 |
[36:01] | What we had is gone. | 我们有过的已经消失了 |
[36:28] | I thought we were going to booking. | 我以为我们要去入狱登记 |
[36:29] | Eventually. | 最后会的 |
[36:32] | There’s no cameras down here, | 这里没有监控 |
[36:33] | and I’ll deny this conversation ever happened, | 我会否认曾经有过这段对话 |
[36:35] | but I need you to give me more details on the traps you install. | 但我需要你告诉我 所有暗格的细节 |
[36:37] | What kind of details? | 什么细节 |
[36:39] | Which car of Gael’s did you install the trap in? | 你把暗格装在了盖尔哪辆车里 |
[36:41] | Make, model, where and when he drives it, | 制造商 型号 他会在何时何地开 |
[36:43] | the exact location of the trap, and how to get inside it. | 暗格的具体位置 以及如何打开 |
[36:45] | It won’t work. | 这没用 |
[36:46] | Gael never drives his car with anything illegal in it. | 盖尔绝不会开载有非法物品的车 |
[36:49] | That doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[36:52] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[36:53] | I’m saying that doesn’t matter. | 我说 这无所谓 |
[37:58] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[38:01] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[38:10] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[38:16] | I just heard from Becerra. | 我刚收到贝塞拉的消息 |
[38:19] | Patrol found two keys of dope in the trap in Gael’s car… | 巡警在盖尔车上的暗格找到了两公斤毒品 |
[38:26] | And she’s gonna use our wire to build the case. | 她会用我们的监控记录立案 |
[38:28] | Should be a slam dunk. | 应该能稳赢 |
[38:31] | Oh, and Luis, | 还有路易斯 |
[38:34] | he’s gonna get the one-year deal | 他会得到那个一年的交易 |
[38:35] | in exchange for corroborating evidence, so… | 作为提供证据的交换 所以 |
[38:39] | That’s great. Finally caught a break. | 那很好 终于能喘口气了 |
[38:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:49] | So this is something we’re doing now? | 那现在我们就这么办事了 |
[38:54] | Planting dope? Creating evidence? | 栽赃毒品 捏造证据 |
[38:58] | If product was found in his car, | 在他车上发现的东西 |
[39:00] | it was his own product. | 就是他的货 |
[39:02] | And you think that makes it better? | 你觉得这样就没事了吗 |
[39:07] | Gael got off easy. Luis deserved the deal. | 盖尔已经轻判了 路易斯值得那个交易 |
[39:11] | Hailey, I understand why you did it. I’m not stupid. | 海莉 我知道你为什么这么做 我不蠢 |
[39:17] | Do you understand you crossed the line? | 你知道你越界了吗 |
[39:22] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[39:26] | Hailey, the problem with crossing lines… | 海莉 越界的问题在于 |
[39:30] | You cross enough of them, you forget where they are. | 你越过太多次后 会忘记界限在哪 |
[39:35] | You don’t see them anymore. | 你会看不见 |
[39:37] | – I’m seeing just fine, sir. – Yeah, okay. | -我看得很清楚 长官 -好吧 |
[39:41] | Well, take a look at this. | 那你看看这个 |
[39:44] | New York’s FBI task force is looking for a loan out officer. | 纽约联调局特遣队在找借调的警官 |
[39:50] | – I just signed you up. – What? | -我替你报名了 -什么 |
[39:53] | It’s an assignment for a few weeks. | 这是个几周的任务 |
[39:56] | Believe me, they do things different there. | 相信我 他们那的办事风格不同 |
[39:59] | The lines, they are real clear. | 那里的界限 明确得很 |
[40:03] | I did the same thing you would have done. | 我做了你也会做的事 |
[40:06] | I don’t want you to be me! | 我不想让你成为我 |
[40:08] | That’s my job! | 那是我的工作 |
[40:10] | Your job is to be you! | 你的工作是做你 |
[40:18] | Hailey, I’m starting to wonder if you can do it. | 海莉 我开始怀疑你是否能做到了 |
[40:44] | All right, Platt’s got the details. | 行了 普拉特有详细信息 |
[40:46] | Flight leaves tomorrow. | 飞机明天飞 |
[40:53] | Have a safe trip. | 一路平安 |