Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] You feeling any lingering effects from the shooting? 你的枪伤还有什么后遗症吗
[00:08] Now when I put my shirt on, I put my left arm in first. 我现在穿衣服都得先穿左袖
[00:10] Other than that, feels good. 除此之外都挺正常的
[00:12] How’s the mobility? Any stiffness? 活动时呢 有疼痛感吗
[00:15] Nothing that would prevent me from doing my job. 都不会影响我工作
[00:18] You feeling any lingering psychological effects? 对精神方面还有什么影响吗
[00:23] No. 没有
[00:24] Anxiety, mood swings, irritability. 焦虑 情绪波动 易怒
[00:26] These would all be perfectly normal responses six weeks later. 这些都是六周后的正常现象
[00:30] Honestly, Doc, this visit’s starting 说实话医生 这次复诊
[00:31] to make me feel a little irritable. 让我觉得有点易怒
[00:34] It’s just protocol, Detective. 我只是照章办事 警探
[00:36] You should be used to it. I read your Injured on Duty record. 你应该习惯这一点 我看过你的工伤报告
[00:39] You’ve had a hell of a run. 你可真够惨的
[00:41] Six broken fingers, one broken wrist, 断了六根手指和一只手腕
[00:43] five broken ribs, 断了五根肋骨
[00:45] lacerated skull, over a hundred stitches. 头部割伤 缝了一百多针
[00:47] And it’s not the first time you’ve been shot. 而且还不是你第一次中枪了
[00:50] Chicago Med should give you frequent flyer miles. 芝加哥医院真该给你发常客奖励
[00:54] Uh, look, Doc, I don’t know what you want me to say. 医生 我不知道你想让我说什么
[00:56] I told you, I feel strong, and I feel clear. 我说过我感觉挺好 没什么问题
[00:58] I just hope you sign whatever it is you gotta sign 所以我希望你把该签的字签一签
[01:00] so I can go back to work. 我好回去上班
[01:07] What’d the doctor say? You good to go? 医生怎么说 你没事了吧
[01:09] Good to go. 没事了
[01:10] He said avoid bullets. Lead’s bad for your health. 他说躲着点子弹 铅对人体有害
[01:13] I just talked to Voight. 我跟博伊特谈过了
[01:14] He wants us partnered up again. 他想让我们继续搭档
[01:16] Oh, so you can keep an eye on me? 好让你盯着我吗
[01:17] ‘Cause we’re good together, and I asked him. 因为我们有默契 而且是我要求的
[01:19] You all right with that? 你也没问题吧
[01:21] I am. 没问题
[01:22] Units on the citywide. 2533 South Whipple. 全城警员注意 南惠普尔街2533号
[01:25] Armed robbery in progress. Pay-Day Advantage. 发生武装抢劫 发薪日商店
[01:27] That’s right up Cermak. Let’s take the stairs. 就在瑟马克 我们走楼梯
[01:29] 5021 George, we’re rolling on it. 这里是5021G 我们这就过去
[01:37] There’s a silent alarm. 安装了无声报警器
[01:38] 5021 Henry on the scene. Call’s bona fide. 5021H到场 报警属实
[01:40] Copy that, 5021 Henry. Backup en route. 收到5021H 增援已出发
[01:47] – I got this. Go. – All right. -这边交给我 快去 -好
[01:50] Hey, shut up! Come on. 闭嘴 过来
[01:51] Police! Don’t move! 警察 不许动
[01:52] Just shut up! 闭嘴
[01:58] 10-1, 10-1. I got shots fired. Shots fired at the police. 紧急支援 紧急支援 有人向警员开火
[02:01] Send me some cars. I got people everywhere. 快调警车来 周围有大量群众
[02:02] Stay down! Get down! 趴下 快趴下
[02:13] I got two masked offenders fleeing northbound in a gray van. 发现两名蒙面劫匪乘灰色厢车向北逃窜
[02:15] Copy that. 收到
[02:16] Oh, my God. 我的天
[02:17] 5021 George, roll an ambo. Got a civilian hit. 5021G 需要救护车 有平民中枪
[02:19] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. -你没事吧 -我没事
[02:21] What’s your name, man? What’s your name? 你叫什么 你叫什么名字
[02:23] – Carl. – Carl, stay with me. -卡尔 -卡尔 坚持住
[02:24] Stay with me. 坚持住
[02:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:37] Hold on. I gotta talk to you for a sec. 等等 我需要和你谈谈
[02:42] Can’t believe this. It’s horrible. 真不敢相信 太可怕了
[02:44] Yeah, I know. 是啊 我知道
[02:45] We’re just trying to piece together everything that happened. 我们只是想把线索拼凑起来
[02:48] Can you tell me your name? 你能告诉我你的姓名吗
[02:49] It’s Michelle. 米歇尔
[02:53] Taylor. Michelle Taylor. 泰勒 米歇尔·泰勒
[02:54] Okay. 好
[02:56] Where were you when the robbery went down? 抢劫发生时你在哪里
[02:59] I was in the store down the street, shopping. 我在那条街上的商店购物
[03:03] Michelle, do you remember seeing anyone or anything 米歇尔 你记不记得在抢劫发生之前
[03:06] that was suspicious before the robbery? 发现任何可疑迹象或人物
[03:08] No. 没有
[03:09] I was inside the store, 我在商店里
[03:11] and when I came out, I heard the shooting. 等我走出来的时候听见了枪声
[03:15] And I was so scared, I hid behind a car. 我很害怕 躲在了车后面
[03:19] And then I saw that man get shot. 然后我看见那个人中枪了
[03:24] So I went to go help him. 所以我就去帮他
[03:27] A good Samaritan. 你真好心
[03:31] Well, if you don’t need anything else, 如果你没别的问题的话
[03:33] I have to go pick up my daughter from school. 我还得去学校接我女儿
[03:35] Just gotta take down your information 只要留下你的联系方式
[03:37] in case I have any more questions. 以便有需要的时候联系你
[03:38] Yeah. 好
[03:41] All right, what we got was three guys. 好 目前掌握的情况是有三个人
[03:43] Two of them go inside to hit the place. 两人进店抢劫
[03:45] Another one’s waiting in a van 另一人在厢车里等候
[03:47] down the street as a getaway driver. 在街角守着 做接应的司机
[03:49] They’re experienced and motivated. 他们经验老道 目的明确
[03:51] Yeah, they definitely had no problem pulling the trigger. 是的 开枪对他们来说绝不是问题
[03:54] Well, we get a look at these guys? 有人看到他们长什么样子吗
[03:55] No, they were wearing masks, 没有 他们戴着面罩
[03:57] and when the shooting started, a bystander got hit, 而且发生枪击时 有路人被击中
[03:58] and he was just a guy on his way home from work. 他不过是在下班回家的路上
[04:01] Clerk said the offenders were both male and white. 店员说两位袭击者都是白人男性
[04:03] She could see their necks under the mask. 她看到了他们的脖子 没被面罩遮住
[04:04] She saw them pass the door strip. 两人进门的时候 她看了一眼
[04:06] She said that one was 6’0″, and one was 6’4″. 注意到了一人身高约一米八 另一个约一米九
[04:08] And the only physical evidence inside the store are these zip-ties, 而店内唯一物证就是那些束带
[04:11] which were used to restrain the victims. 用来绑住受害者的
[04:12] Patrol found the silver van parked about a mile 巡警发现银色货车停在一英里开外
[04:15] down the road in an abandoned parking lot off Division. 辖区外一个废弃停车场的路边
[04:18] It’s been torched. It’s actually still on fire. 被烧过 实际上仍在烧
[04:20] Reported stolen about a week ago. 一周前被报失
[04:22] So that’s where they made the switch. 所以他们是在那里换了车
[04:23] No prints, no DNA? 没有指纹 没有DNA吗
[04:25] No. There’s no pictures either. 没有 也没有任何录像资料
[04:26] They spray-painted all the surveillance cameras 他们一走进来
[04:27] as soon as they walked in the store. 就涂盖住了所有的监控摄像头
[04:30] Well, the fact they knew where the cameras were 如果他们清楚知道摄像头的位置
[04:31] suggests they cased the place. 说明他们踩过点
[04:33] So let’s keep talking to witnesses, 所以我们先继续询问证人
[04:35] but pull all the surveillance over the last couple of months. 但还要调出过去几个月内所有的监控录像
[04:37] These guys did their homework. Maybe we catch them studying. 他们有备而来 或许我们能发现他们踩点
[04:40] Copy that. 收到
[04:47] What’s this? 这是什么
[04:49] I got you hockey tickets. 我给你买了曲棍球票
[04:52] What? 什么
[04:54] It’s… 这是…
[04:57] I’m… 我…
[05:01] From when I was pregnant to when I wasn’t, 从我怀孕到我流产
[05:04] you’ve been there for me, and I appreciate it. 你一直在我身边照顾我 我很感激你
[05:09] I feel like you’ve been with me this whole way. 我感觉你一直陪着我
[05:16] It’s weird I got you tickets. 给你买球票感觉有些奇怪
[05:18] Thank you. 谢谢你
[05:26] I’m still with you. 我心里仍然有你
[05:31] All right, bring me up to speed. 给我说说最新进展
[05:33] The same crew has hit two other check-cashing places 过去几周内 这伙人还抢劫了另两个
[05:36] in the last couple weeks, so that makes three. 支票兑现店 加一起有三起案件了
[05:38] It’s definitely a pattern. 绝对有规律
[05:39] They’re using gloves and masks. 他们戴手套和面具
[05:40] Same MO, and they’re stealing a car 同样作案特征 而且每次都会先偷一辆车
[05:42] every time to cover their tracks. 来掩盖逃跑路线
[05:43] Sarge, I pulled the rest of the eyes on the block like you said. 警长 我按你命令调取了街区内所有其他录像
[05:46] And? 然后呢
[05:47] And as far as we can tell, they had a lookout. 我们可以推断出 他们还有人放风
[05:49] That might be our way in. 那个人可能是我们的突破口
[05:50] Thought it was a three-man crew. 还以为是个三人作案团伙
[05:52] Same thing we thought, but this makes four. 我们之前也这么觉得 但这样就是四个人了
[05:54] So this is the drug store on the north end of the corner 这是街角北边药店的录像
[05:57] five minutes before the robbery. 抢劫发生前的五分钟
[05:58] The kid on the bike, that’s our lookout. 骑车的那个孩子 是我们要找的放风的人
[06:01] Look, he’s watching that patrol car down the block. 他在监视着街尾的巡警车
[06:03] Soon as that patrol car leaves… 巡警车一离开
[06:05] He calls it in. 他就打电话通知人进来
[06:07] And there go the bad guys. 然后坏人们登场了
[06:09] And there’s the minivan our shooters escaped in. 这是我们枪手逃跑用的小货车
[06:11] All right, so how do we get the kid? 那我们要怎么找到这个小孩
[06:13] Well, we ran facial rec. 做了面部识别
[06:14] Jamal Meeky. 20. 贾马尔·米奇 20岁
[06:16] He’s got one prior for breaking and entering. 之前有过一次私闯民宅的案底
[06:18] Spent a year in juvie. 在少管所呆了一年
[06:20] Good. 很好
[06:21] Let’s roll him up. 把他带进来
[06:35] Come on, man. 不是吧
[06:39] We got a peeker. 有人偷看
[06:47] He’s out the back! 他从后面逃了
[06:48] Copy that. 收到
[06:51] I’ll take the next block. 我去下一条街包抄
[06:52] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[06:58] Hands up. 举起手来
[06:59] Shut the car off. 车熄火
[07:01] – Offender’s in custody. – Copy that. -抓到嫌犯了 -收到
[07:04] Jamal Meeky, you’re under arrest. 贾马尔·米奇 你被捕了
[07:08] I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[07:10] That is not my game. 我不干这些
[07:11] Jamal, we got footage, so we know you were there. 贾马尔 我们有录像 所以我们知道你在现场
[07:13] My neighborhood? 我家附近吗
[07:14] Being in the vicinity of a crime isn’t all that unusual. 出现在犯罪现场附近也没有多奇怪
[07:17] You hid while the cops were there. 警察一来你就躲起来了
[07:18] Soon as the cops left, you made a phone call. 警察一离开 你就打了个电话
[07:21] All right, that’s a bit of a tell. 那就说明了些问题
[07:22] Who’d you make the call to? 你给谁打的电话
[07:24] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[07:26] Who’d you call? 你给谁打电话了
[07:34] I was calling my crew. 我给我手下打电话
[07:36] Telling them to stay inside, not to come out 告诉他们待在里面 别出来
[07:37] while the police was on the block. 警察在附近呢
[07:38] That’s a bad time to sell drugs. 卖毒品的时机不太对啊
[07:40] Your words, not mine. 是你说的 不是我
[07:45] I had nothing to do with what went down. 我和出的事没关系
[07:46] I swear on my mama. 我以我妈妈发誓
[07:48] Okay, if that’s how you want to play it, what’s he got? 如果你要来这一套的话 他有多久
[07:50] 46 hours to refresh his memory? 46小时来恢复记忆
[07:51] 46 hours– that’s plenty of time for me 46小时 这时间足够我
[07:53] to wipe that stupid smirk off your face. 让你笑不出来了
[07:55] Here’s what you don’t seem to understand. 你好像没搞明白
[07:56] These people, they shot at cops. 这些人 他们朝警察开枪
[07:58] They shot at our friends, 他们朝我们的朋友开枪
[08:00] so this right here is the easiest you’re gonna have it. 所以现在这些还是最轻松的
[08:02] We’re not gonna get nicer as time goes on. 时间越长 我们的态度就会越不好
[08:05] – Do you understand what I’m saying? – Okay, okay. -你明白我的意思吗 -好吧
[08:06] – Do you get it now? – Okay, yeah, maybe I did see somebody. -你听明白了吗 -好吧 我可能是见过谁
[08:09] A white lady. 一位白人女士
[08:10] Across the street. 马路对面
[08:11] I thought she might be tweaking. She was pacing back and forth. 我以为她想清醒下 不停来回踱步
[08:15] What’d she look like? 她长什么样
[08:16] Red jacket, brown hair. 红上衣 棕色头发
[08:19] Stuck out like a sore, white thumb. 白的很显眼
[08:22] Like a lookout? 像是望风的吗
[08:23] She was on the lookout for something. 她肯定是给什么望风的
[08:25] That’s for sure. 肯定是
[08:30] Jamal’s story seems credible. We ran his phone records. 贾马尔说的好像是真的 我们查了他的通话记录
[08:33] The only calls Jamal made before the heist were to his associates, 抢劫之前贾马尔打过的唯一电话是给他的手下
[08:36] which are a couple of kids with minor drug priors. 是两个小孩 有轻微的贩毒前科
[08:38] Okay, so the woman who Jamal thought was suspicious, 那个贾马尔觉得可疑的女的
[08:41] Michelle Taylor, I interviewed her at the crime scene. 米歇尔·泰勒 我在犯罪现场问过她的话
[08:43] The good Samaritan. 那个好心人
[08:44] The good Samaritan who gave me a bogus number. 那个给了我假号码的好心人
[08:46] And her story does not jibe with Jamal’s. 她说的和贾马尔对不上
[08:47] She said she’s inside during the robbery. 她说抢劫时她在里面
[08:49] He says no, she’s outside the whole time. 他说不是 她一直都在外面
[08:51] All right, so now she’s a suspect. 好 那她是嫌疑人
[08:54] Find her. 找到她
[08:58] But you never want to put carnations with the irises. 但你不能把康乃馨和鸢尾花放一起
[09:00] It kind of ruins the effect. 会破坏效果
[09:03] Excuse me. Maybe you could help me? 对不起 也许您能帮帮我
[09:10] Tina, go back to the office and start your homework. 蒂娜 回办公室开始做你的作业
[09:12] – Mommy. – Do what I tell you. -妈妈 -听话
[09:18] So you do have a daughter. That part’s true, anyway. 你还真有个女儿 那个倒是真的
[09:22] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[09:24] A Prius registered to this florist 抢劫现场外停着一辆丰田普锐斯
[09:25] was parked outside the robbery. 车在这家花店名下
[09:27] You want to start over? 你要重新来次吗
[09:28] You want to tell me your real name? 告诉我你的真实姓名
[09:31] Michelle. 米歇尔
[09:34] Michelle Sullivan. 米歇尔·苏利文
[09:36] Why’d you give me false information? 你为什么给我假的信息
[09:38] I’m sorry, I didn’t want to get involved with the police. 对不起 我不想和警察搅合到一起
[09:40] I got a witness says that you were going from store to store, 我有个证人说在抢劫期间 你从一个店
[09:43] acting strangely during the robbery. 走到另一个店 行为很反常
[09:45] You said you’re inside 而你说你在里面
[09:47] and you’re shopping when you heard the gunshots. 说你在买东西的时候听到了枪响
[09:48] So is that lie number two? 那个是第二个谎话吗
[09:50] No, I-I was confused. There was so much going on. 不 我糊涂了 当时发生了太多事
[09:53] I didn’t… 我没有…
[09:57] Are you involved with the robbery? 你和抢劫有关吗
[10:13] If you’re in some kind of trouble, you know I can help you. 如果你有什么麻烦 我可以帮助你
[10:18] No, you can’t. 不 你帮不了我
[10:22] Hi, baby. 亲爱的
[10:25] Where’s Tina? 蒂娜呢
[10:26] She’s in the back doing homework. 她在里面做作业呢
[10:31] You okay? 你没事吧
[10:33] Oh, yeah, I’m just, um, helping a customer. 嗯 我在招呼客人呢
[10:39] Who you getting flowers for? 你给谁买花
[10:41] My, uh, my girlfriend. 我女朋友
[10:43] Bro, carnations are for parades. 兄弟 康乃馨是游行时用的
[10:45] If I were you, I’d go red roses. 是我的话 我会选红玫瑰
[10:49] Yeah, but everybody goes red roses. 可大家都买红玫瑰
[10:50] Because it works. It’s a classic. 因为它有效啊 是经典
[10:53] With a little Baby’s Breath. Right, baby? 再来点满天星 对吧 亲爱的
[10:54] Yeah. 对
[10:58] Okay, sure. Yeah, I’ll go red roses. 好吧 我就买红玫瑰
[11:01] I’ll wrap them up. 我来包起来
[11:02] – She’s gonna love them. – All right, thanks. -她会很喜欢的 -好的 谢谢
[11:08] All right. 好的
[11:20] What a guy. 好家伙
[11:23] Her husband came in. She told him I was a customer. 她丈夫进来了 她跟他说我是客人
[11:26] Something didn’t feel right. 感觉有点不对劲
[11:28] Yeah, well, I took a picture of them, 对 我给他们拍了张照片
[11:30] ran it through the system. 在系统里搜了一下
[11:31] Lit up the screen. 有结果
[11:33] Turns out our good Samaritan is married to a convicted felon. 原来我们的好心人嫁给了一位重罪犯
[11:37] Let me guess, armed robbery. 我猜猜 罪名是持械抢劫
[11:39] Told you we were good together. 说了我们是好搭档吧
[11:48] Michelle Taylor is actually Michelle Sullivan, 米歇尔·泰勒其实叫米歇尔·苏利文
[11:51] who is married to Shane Sullivan. 她嫁给了谢恩·苏利文
[11:53] 30 years old, lived his whole life in Bridgeport 30岁 一辈子都住在布里奇波特市
[11:55] except for three years that he served 除了因为持械抢劫在
[11:56] in Pontiac Prison for an armed robbery. 庞蒂亚克监狱坐了三年牢
[11:58] Was released six months ago. Works in construction. 六个月前出狱 在建筑公司工作
[12:00] We talked to the guys on robbery who worked the case. 我们跟曾经调查他的抢劫案的人谈过
[12:04] It was a three-man crew doing home invasions. 是个三人团伙进行的入室抢劫案
[12:06] They arrested Shane, 他们逮捕了谢恩
[12:06] tried to get him to flip on the others. 想策反他供出其他人
[12:09] He wouldn’t do it. He’s old-school loyal. 他不干 他很讲义气
[12:10] He ate the whole charge. 一个人扛下了所有罪名
[12:12] All right, any leads on the new crew? 好 有新团伙的线索吗
[12:14] Shane is 6’4″, which matches the clerk’s description. 谢恩身高1米95 跟店员的描述吻合
[12:16] We ran Shane’s phone records. 我们查了谢恩的通话记录
[12:18] The only person he called in the last two days 最近两天他只跟他老婆米歇尔
[12:19] is his wife Michelle, 打过电话
[12:20] which means this new crew is communicating with burners. 说明这个新团伙是用一次性电话联络的
[12:22] And Michelle is the good Samaritan. 而米歇尔就是那位好心人
[12:24] We get anything on her yet? 关于她有什么发现吗
[12:25] Michelle Sullivan, she’s also 30 years old. 米歇尔·苏利文 她也是30岁
[12:28] Born and raised in Bridgeport. 布里奇波特市土生土长
[12:29] She’s got zero criminal history. 没有犯罪记录
[12:30] She’s got an eight-year-old daughter, 有个八岁的女儿
[12:32] and she works part-time as a florist. 在一家花店做兼职
[12:34] And part-time lookout for her husband’s robbery crew. 还兼职为她丈夫的抢劫团伙望风
[12:36] Well, that’s the theory. We don’t have the evidence. 那只是个假设 我们还没有证据
[12:38] I mean, it wasn’t a coincidence that she was at a check-cashing store. 她当时在支票兑现店并不是巧合
[12:41] Yeah, I hear all that, but based on her behavior, 对 我听到了 但从她的表现来看
[12:45] she didn’t give me up as a cop to her husband, 她没有告诉她丈夫我是警察
[12:47] so that suggests to me that she’s in trouble with him. 从这点可以看出她跟他丈夫有矛盾
[12:49] I think she’s scared. 我觉得她很害怕
[12:51] So we gotta cultivate her, win her trust. 所以我们得慢慢来 赢得她的信任
[12:53] I’m with Jay. 我同意杰说的
[12:55] If we push her and she doesn’t want to play ball, 如果我们逼她 而她不想配合
[12:56] we’re tipping our hand to Shane. 就会把我们的事透露给谢恩
[12:57] Right, and we know he’s not gonna cooperate with the cops. 对 而且我们知道他不会跟警方配合
[12:59] If we push him, then he’s just gonna shut down the whole crew. 如果我们逼他 他就会让整个团伙暂时收手
[13:02] They’re gonna disappear in the wind. 他们就这样消失了
[13:04] Okay, so get out your cameras. 好 那就拿出相机
[13:06] Let’s follow Shane. Get a tracker on his car. 我们跟着谢恩 在他车上装个追踪器
[13:08] And dig into his associates. 挖出他的同伙
[13:10] Let’s ID this crew, 确定这些人的身份
[13:11] get them in pocket before they hit again. 在他们再次作案前把他们捉拿归案
[13:13] Copy that. 收到
[13:23] All right, saddle up. Our boy’s coming out. 好 准备行动 我们要找的人出来了
[13:24] No, don’t worry about it. Go back inside. 不 别担心 回屋里去
[13:32] Target is getting into a gray, four-door BMW. 目标人物上了一辆灰色的四门宝马
[13:37] I don’t think they could afford that BMW 我觉得他们靠在花店兼职的工资
[13:39] on a part-time florist salary. 买不起那辆宝马
[13:43] He’s headed south, down Princeton toward 33rd. 他往南开了 沿着普林斯顿街往33号大街开
[13:46] Copy. Standing by on 31 to pick him up. 收到 正在31号大街待命准备跟上他
[13:53] We’ve got eyes on Shane outside the Red Hots on 35th. 我们看到谢恩在35号大街的热狗店外面
[13:55] Looks like he’s meeting with two other guys. 看着像在跟其他两个家伙碰面
[13:57] Copy that. Standing by. 收到 待命
[14:04] His name is Mike Brady. 他叫迈克·布雷迪
[14:06] He’s notorious in Bridgeport. 在布里奇波特市声名狼藉
[14:08] Been a person of interest in over a dozen heists. 是十多起抢劫案的嫌疑人
[14:11] They’re all open cases. None of them have been cleared. 这些都是悬案 都还未结
[14:14] Brady’s so tough to bust ’cause guy only feeds when he’s hungry, 布雷迪很难抓 因为他缺钱了才会行动
[14:17] so the window of opportunity to grab this guy is very slim. 所以抓到他的机会特别渺茫
[14:20] A guy that works for him is no joke. 为他工作的人也不是闹着玩的
[14:23] Eric Walsh, age 40. 艾瑞克·沃尔什 40岁
[14:25] He’s another Bridgeport boy. 另一位布里奇波特小子
[14:28] He’s basically got a timeshare at the county jail. 他进县监狱就像分时度假
[14:30] He just did six months for possession of an illegal firearm. 因为非法持有枪支坐了六个月牢刚出来
[14:34] Well, the good news is, this crew is definitely active. 好消息是 这个团伙很活跃
[14:37] But meeting in a public place is not a crime. 但在公共场所会面并不算犯罪
[14:39] So we need an act of furtherance 所以我们得等他们进一步行动
[14:41] to catch this crew solid so we can make a case. 然后把这个团伙当场抓获才能立案
[14:44] I just talked to a nurse at Chicago Med. 我刚跟芝加哥医院的一位护士聊了一下
[14:46] Carl Hoffman, the guy who was shot 卡尔·霍夫曼 那个在支票兑现店劫案种
[14:48] during the cash store robbery, just died. 中枪的家伙 刚刚去世了
[14:51] He left behind three kids. 他留下了三个孩子
[14:57] So our armed robbery just graduated to homicide. 所以我们的持械抢劫案刚刚升级为谋杀案了
[15:00] It’s time to take the gloves off. 是时候动真格的了
[15:08] Michelle. 米歇尔
[15:10] These are from the check-cashing robbery the other day. 这些照片是前几天支票兑现店劫案的照片
[15:14] We are more than certain that one of these men 我们非常确定 其中的一人
[15:17] is Shane Sullivan, your husband. 就是你丈夫谢恩·苏利文
[15:22] No, that’s not possible. 不 这不可能
[15:24] He just did a three-year stint for armed robbery. 他刚刚因为持械抢劫坐了三年牢
[15:27] So it’s definitely in the realm of possibility. 所以绝对有这个可能
[15:29] You were there to help him. 你也在场协助他
[15:31] No, that’s not true. 不 不是这样的
[15:32] Come on, Michelle, you’ve been lying to us from the get-go. 算了吧 米歇尔 从一开始你就在骗我们
[15:34] What were you doing there? 你当时在那里干什么
[15:35] Why were you on the street? 你为什么在街上
[15:36] You acting as a lookout? 是在放风吗
[15:38] No, I already told you. I was shopping. 不 我告诉过你 我在购物
[15:39] We checked the security footage. You weren’t in that store. 我们检查过监控录像 你不在商店里
[15:41] You want to try again? 你打算重新再解释一遍吗
[15:48] Take a look at this picture. 看看这张照片
[15:50] That’s Carl Hoffman. 那是卡尔·霍夫曼
[15:51] This is the guy that you were trying to help save. 你当时打算救的人就是他
[15:55] He is now dead. 现在他死了
[15:57] That officially puts you on the hook for felony murder. 这一结果直接导致你涉嫌谋杀重罪
[16:03] Look, we can still help you. You have no priors. 我们还是可以帮助你 你也没有前科
[16:06] If you cooperate, you can live a life, 如果你合作 你还是可以拥有自己的生活
[16:09] see your daughter go to college. 看着你的女儿上大学
[16:12] If not, you’re looking at 15 years. 如果不合作 十五年刑期在等着你
[16:17] If you know my husband did this robbery, 如果你知道是我丈夫犯的抢劫罪
[16:18] how come you’re talking to me? 你为什么要来审问我
[16:21] Because we don’t have any evidence against him, 因为我们没有指控他的证据
[16:23] just you. 只有你
[16:25] But I didn’t do anything. 但我什么也没做
[16:32] And I really need to get home. 我真的得回家了
[16:33] My daughter is getting dropped off from a playdate. 我的女儿参加完亲子聚会正要回家
[16:36] Michelle, you don’t get it. 米歇尔 你没明白
[16:41] You’re not going home. 你回不了家了
[16:46] You’re not going home for a long time. 你很长一段时间内都回不了家了
[16:54] Not unless you help us. 除非你帮助我们
[17:00] Yeah, I’d like to make a phone call. 我想打个电话
[17:05] But I’m not gonna help you. 但我不会帮助你们
[17:21] So far, nothing. She’s not cooperating. 目前为止一无所获 她不合作
[17:25] I don’t understand. Why are we soft-shoeing here? 我不明白 我们为什么这么小心翼翼
[17:27] We can put her at the scene. We can start to build a case. 我们可以证明她在现场 可以立案
[17:30] Michelle denies seeing anything, 米歇尔声称没有目击到任何情况
[17:31] and we can’t prove she did anything. 我们也证明不了她做了什么
[17:32] Right, and if she doesn’t testify, 没错 如果她不愿意上庭指证
[17:34] we can’t even place Shane at the scene. 我们都不能证明谢恩在现场
[17:37] Hailey, I ran those 911 in-service calls 海莉 我调查了这些
[17:39] to Michelle Sullivan’s address. 通往米歇尔住址的出警电话
[17:41] And? 然后呢
[17:42] Nothing. Not at her current address. 在她的现住址一无所获
[17:43] However, they used to rent an apartment 不过 他们以前曾经在租过公寓
[17:45] at 3956 South Lowe, the other side of Bridgeport. 在南洛威街3956号 布里奇波特另一边
[17:49] Thanks. 多谢
[17:55] Sarge, do you mind if we tap the brakes on pressing Michelle? 警长 你介意我们先暂停给米歇尔施压吗
[17:57] I may have another way to get her to cooperate. 我可能有别的办法让她合作
[18:01] – Two hours. – Okay. -给你们两个小时 -好的
[18:06] Hi, I’m Dr. Gordon. 你好 我是戈登医生
[18:07] Uh, Detective Upton, Detective Halstead. 我是厄普顿警探 这位是霍斯特德警探
[18:09] – How you doing? – Here’s the subpoena. -你好吗 -这是传票
[18:10] – Thank you for taking the time. – I’m happy to help. -多谢你抽空 -乐意帮忙
[18:12] So you were the intake doctor 你就是四年前
[18:13] that helped Michelle Sullivan four years ago? 负责收治米歇尔的医生吗
[18:15] The police responded to a domestic. 警方当时声称是家庭纠纷
[18:16] That’s right, she was brought in on an ambulance. 没错 她是被救护车送来的
[18:19] I was able to find all the intake photos 我找到了入院时的照片
[18:21] and X-rays with my notes attached, 以及附有记录的X光片
[18:23] but I can remember it clearly without my notes. 但就算没有记录 我也记得很清楚
[18:25] Really? From four years ago? 真的吗 这都四年了
[18:27] Bad ones stay with you. 有些可怕的病例忘不掉
[18:31] Patient had swelling around the eye 病人当时眼部周围肿胀
[18:33] and six fractured ribs. 以及六根肋骨断裂
[18:35] She claimed it was from a bike accident. 她声称是自行车事故
[18:37] But it wasn’t from a bike accident. 但其实不是自行车事故
[18:39] No, and it wasn’t the first time. 不是 而且这不是第一次了
[18:41] She’d had her ribs broken before. 她的肋骨以前就断过
[18:43] These are injuries a boxer might sustain. 这种程度的伤势 只可能出现在拳击手身上
[18:48] I asked her straight up if her husband was hurting her. 我当时直接问她 是不是被丈夫打了
[18:51] I told her that she could be protected, 我告诉她 她会得到保护
[18:53] and then her husband showed up. 然后她丈夫出现了
[18:55] That was that. 就是那样
[18:56] You didn’t notify the police? 你没有通知警方吗
[18:58] Of course I did. 当然通知了
[18:59] But she refused to press charges, 但她拒绝起诉
[19:01] and I couldn’t prove that she didn’t fall off her bike. 我也不能证明她的伤势不是自行车事故导致的
[19:04] Is there anything else you remember? 你还记得其他事吗
[19:06] He seemed like such a normal guy. 他看上去就是普通男人
[19:09] He even brought her flowers. 还给她带了花
[19:12] Red roses. 红玫瑰
[19:15] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:21] This is the one incident we know about. 这是我们知道的一次事件
[19:25] But there have been a lot of others, haven’t there? 但还有很多次 不是吗
[19:31] Ones that you were too afraid to report. 那些因害怕而难以启齿的
[19:35] Ones that you were ashamed of. 那些让你感到羞耻的
[19:41] I know how hard it is to leave him. 我知道离开他有多难
[19:44] I really do. 真的
[19:46] You built a life with him. You love him. 你们生活在一起 你爱他
[19:51] But deep down, you know you gotta get out. 但内心深处 你知道必须得离开
[19:54] Shane’s not perfect, but he’s not what you think. 谢恩并不完美 但他不是你们想的那样
[19:59] He’s a violent criminal who beats women. 他是个殴打妇女的暴力罪犯
[20:03] What are we missing? 我们漏掉什么了吗
[20:07] Shane’s a good guy. He’s a great father. 谢恩是个好人 是个好父亲
[20:09] He’s just been under a lot of stress. 只是压力太大了
[20:19] And you know what happens when he’s stressed, don’t you? 你清楚他压力大时会怎样 不是吗
[20:24] Or in a bad mood. 或者心情不好时
[20:28] Thinking he saw you looking at another guy. 想想他以为你在看别人时
[20:33] Maybe you left the dishes in the sink. 或是你把脏盘子放水池里时
[20:41] This is your chance to get out, Michelle. 这是你解脱的机会 米歇尔
[20:46] To get out of going to prison. 为避免牢狱之灾
[20:50] To get out of a really bad marriage. 也为摆脱一段糟糕的婚姻
[20:57] Why were you at the check-cashing store? 你去支票兑现店做什么
[21:05] What were you doing there? Just tell us. 你去那儿干什么 告诉我们
[21:06] I am, I am. I’m… 我是 我是 我是…
[21:14] I-I overheard Shane 我 我无意听到谢恩
[21:17] talking on the phone. 在电话里说
[21:19] He was saying something about a job at the Gordon Gardens strip. 他说起了戈登花园大道的工作
[21:24] I knew what that meant. 我知道那意味着什么
[21:27] So I went there to stop him. 所以我去阻止他
[21:32] I didn’t want him to go to prison again. 我不想让他再次入狱
[21:34] I-I just wanted us to be a normal family, 我只想我们能有个正常的家
[21:38] for Tina’s sake. 看在蒂娜的份上
[21:44] Did you actually see him in there? 你在那看见他了吗
[21:46] No. 没有
[21:50] I was looking for him, 我在找他
[21:51] but I didn’t know where he was exactly. 但我不知道他具体在哪
[21:54] I just knew he was somewhere on the strip. 只知道他在那条街上
[22:00] And then I heard the shooting. 然后我听到了枪声
[22:13] We need Michelle to wear a wire, 我们得让米歇尔戴上窃听器
[22:14] get a confession. 得到认罪口供
[22:16] Yeah, I think she might do it too. 是的 我想她会配合
[22:17] We’re breaking her down, and she knows what’s at stake. 我们搞定她 她知道利害关系
[22:20] I’m not so sure about that. 我倒不太确定
[22:23] I’ve been behind those closed doors when I was a kid, 小时候我也有过同样的处境
[22:26] and I know what it’s like. 知道那是什么感觉
[22:28] When you’ve been abused like her over so many years, 当你像她一样被虐待多年
[22:29] you give up hope. 你会放弃希望
[22:31] Right now, she’s just trying to stay alive, 现在 她只是想活命
[22:33] and the police are a threat to her survival. 警察对她的生存而言是个威胁
[22:35] All right, so how do we get her to cooperate? 好吧 那我们如何让她合作
[22:37] Give her hope. 给她希望
[22:39] A concrete, tangible escape plan. 一个具体 切实可行的避难方案
[22:41] She needs to see what her new life will look like, 她得看到新生活的面貌
[22:43] proof that it’s possible 用以证明她和女儿
[22:45] that she and her daughter will be safe, 能够全身而退
[22:46] and that he can’t come after them. 而她丈夫无法伤害他们
[22:48] I’ve got my contact at Social Services 我在社会服务中心找到了
[22:50] who might be able to help. 也许能帮忙的人
[22:52] Okay. 好吧
[22:59] So the city keeps some of these apartments 市政府为防止特殊情况
[23:01] for special circumstances. 保留了一些这样的公寓
[23:04] Is this like a safe house? 这算是个安全屋吗
[23:06] No, not technically, but you’d be safe here. 不 严格来说不算 但你们在这里很安全
[23:09] There’s a 24-hour doorman downstairs. 楼下有24小时值班门卫
[23:11] Nobody’s coming up here. 没人能找到这来
[23:15] So what would I need to do? 那么需要我做什么呢
[23:19] You would need to help us. You have to wear a wire. 你需要帮我们 带上窃听器
[23:21] Get an admission of your husband’s guilt. 拿到到你丈夫认罪的证词
[23:23] Then you can move in here, transition into your new life. 然后搬进来 开始你的新生活
[23:27] Well, what about my daughter? She’ll want to see her father. 那我女儿呢 她会想见父亲
[23:30] She can see her father on visiting days 她能在斯泰特维尔监狱的
[23:32] at Stateville Prison. 探视日里见到父亲
[23:35] Shane’s going down no matter what, Michelle. 谢恩无论如何都会入狱 米歇尔
[23:40] The question is, are you going down with him? 问题是 你要和他一起进去吗
[23:47] This is your chance to save yourself and your daughter. 这是你拯救自己和女儿的机会
[23:55] Hang on a second, honey. I gotta take this call. 等一下 宝贝 我接个电话
[23:59] Yeah? What you got? 喂 你拿到什么了
[24:03] After what happened? 之后出了什么事
[24:06] I trust the truck driver. 我相信卡车司机
[24:08] Who’s the truck driver? 卡车司机是谁
[24:10] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:11] Only if he says the store is fat. 除非他说店里有钱
[24:14] Look, I’ll call you back. 听着 我会再联系你
[24:17] Who were you talking to? 你在跟谁说话
[24:18] None of your business. 不关你事
[24:20] It is my business. 怎么不关
[24:22] You said you weren’t gonna go back to that life. 你说你不会重蹈覆辙的
[24:24] Who says I’m going back? 谁说我要重蹈覆辙了
[24:25] Where are we getting all this money from lately? 那我们最近这些钱哪儿来的
[24:27] I told you. I’m working construction. 我说过了 我在忙着搞建筑
[24:29] Shane, come on. Just tell me the truth. 得了吧 谢恩 你就直说吧
[24:32] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[24:33] I followed you. 我跟踪过你
[24:34] You followed me? Where? 你跟踪过我 在哪儿
[24:37] To the check-cashing store. 在支票兑现店
[24:41] You were at the strip? 你在那条街上
[24:43] What the hell? What did you see? 不会吧 你看见什么了
[24:45] We lost visual. 我们什么都看不见了
[24:46] Somebody got killed. 有人死了
[24:48] I don’t know nothing about that. 我对这一无所知
[24:51] You know, I do all of this for you, 我所做的这一切都是为了你
[24:54] so you can be happy, and you follow me? 为了让你幸福 而你居然跟踪我
[24:57] You ungrateful bitch! 你个忘恩负义的贱人
[24:58] Daddy, stop! Please! 爸 别啊 求你了
[24:59] Get out of here! Go to your room! 滚开 回你房间
[25:01] This thing’s going off. 事态开始变得严重
[25:02] We can’t go in there. Not yet. 我们现在还不能过去
[25:04] We’re supposed to just sit here and wait? 难道我们就在这里干等吗
[25:05] Yeah, we don’t know what this is. 对 我们还不知道发生了什么
[25:07] I know what this is. 我知道
[25:11] Hold on, hold on, hold on. 等等 等等
[25:14] Damn it! 我操
[25:15] There she is. 她在那儿
[25:19] I’m so sorry, baby. I’m sorry. 对不起 宝贝 我很抱歉
[25:22] I love you. 我爱你
[25:24] Please. 拜托了
[25:26] Come on, baby. Let’s go inside. 别这样 宝贝 我们回去吧
[25:30] Jay, I know this is hard. 杰 我知道这很难
[25:33] But we have to let it play out, 但我们得顺其自然
[25:35] which means we have to keep Michelle under. 这就意味着我们不能暴露米歇尔
[25:37] I know. 我知道
[25:38] It sounded like he was hurting her. 听起来他在伤害她
[25:40] I know. I get it. 我知道 我懂
[25:42] But they were just yelling, arguing. 但他们刚刚在大叫 吵架
[25:45] Which is really hard to listen to, 虽然听起来让人难受
[25:46] and even harder to know when to intervene. 而且不知道什么时候可以介入
[25:51] But we’re cops, 但我们是警察
[25:52] so we also have to think about the family 所以我们也得考虑
[25:54] of the guy who got murdered. 死者的家庭
[25:57] And that is the person responsible for it. 而那就是要为此承担责任的人
[26:15] The wire didn’t get us a confession, 窃听器没得到坦白
[26:17] but it did introduce us to a possible 但告诉了我们这个团伙
[26:19] fourth member of the team. 可能一共有四人
[26:20] – Okay. – Truck driver. -好的 -卡车司机
[26:22] Someone who knows when the stores are fat. 有人知道库存什么时候充足
[26:23] That’s right, and the one thing 没错 还有一件事
[26:24] that all these cash stores that got robbed 所有被抢劫的现金店的共同点是
[26:26] have in common are deliveries from Conserva Armored Security. 都是从孔塞尔瓦安保公司运来的
[26:28] We called Conserva. 我们联系了孔塞尔瓦
[26:29] They sent us over a list of all the drivers 他们把司机名单发了过来
[26:31] that did cash deliveries on the days of the robberies. 这个名单是在抢劫那几天负责运钞的
[26:34] There’s only one driver 只有一个司机
[26:35] who delivered to all of the stores right before they were hit. 给所有店运过钞 且都在被打劫前
[26:38] This guy, John Franklin. He’s age 35. 这人叫约翰·富兰克林 35岁
[26:40] He’s got zero priors. 没有前科
[26:41] Lives at 324 Maple Avenue in Canaryville. 住在卡纳维勒街区枫树街324号
[26:45] Take him. 带他回来
[26:49] John, we got evidence you’ve been passing 约翰 我们有证据表明
[26:50] inside information about your cash drops to a robbery group. 你曾泄露过内部的运钞信息给抢劫团伙
[26:54] I mean, you know that’s why you’re here, right? 所以你现在坐在这里 知道吧
[26:57] It wasn’t supposed to happen the way that it did. 事情不该变成这样
[27:01] Everybody who sits in that chair 每个坐在那张椅子的人
[27:02] says the exact same thing. 都说过一模一样的话
[27:04] Let’s start with the names of everybody in the robbery. 先从参与抢劫案的名字开始
[27:07] I don’t know their names. 我不知道他们叫什么
[27:08] Well, that’s not a very good start, John. 约翰 这可不是个好开头
[27:11] Okay, how about this? Look at this. 那这个怎么样 看看
[27:13] You recognize any of these guys? 里面有你认识的人吗
[27:14] I didn’t even meet them. 我甚至都没见过他们
[27:15] John. 约翰
[27:17] Who are you working with? 你跟谁同伙
[27:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:20] Everything was done by the phone. 所有事情都是在电话上完成的
[27:23] About a month ago, I got a package in the mail. 大概一个月前 我收到了一个快递
[27:26] Inside the package was a cell phone and a note, 里面是一个手机和一张纸
[27:28] and the note said that they knew 纸条上说他们知道
[27:30] that I delivered money for check-cashing stores. 我在给支票兑现店运钱
[27:32] They said all I gotta do is just call the number 他们说我只需要在送大笔现钞时
[27:34] before I make a big drop, 打个电话
[27:36] and they’d kick me back 2 grand. 然后他们就会给我两千美元
[27:38] All right, how many times? 好的 几次
[27:42] Three. 三次
[27:44] John… 约翰…
[27:47] I don’t understand. I mean, you got no priors. 我不明白 你没有前科
[27:51] You seem like a good citizen. 你看上去是个守法公民
[27:52] So why would you risk all of that for a measly 6 grand? 为什么会为了区区六千美金去冒这个险
[27:57] My mom’s sick. 我妈病了
[28:00] Cancer. 癌症
[28:01] And the medicine’s crazy expensive, 医药费贵得惊人
[28:03] and insurance companies, 保险公司
[28:04] they’re not paying for everything that she needs. 不会支付所有她需要的费用
[28:07] They even took up a special collection for her at church, 他们甚至在教堂专门为她募捐了一笔钱
[28:10] and it didn’t even make a dent. 但这笔钱根本不够用
[28:13] Hold on a second. What church do you go to? 等一下 你去的哪个教堂
[28:17] St. Mark’s. 圣马克
[28:21] That son of a bitch Brady 那个狗娘养的布雷迪
[28:23] goes to the same church as Franklin. 和富兰克林去的同一个教堂
[28:26] Knew the kid was struggling to pay his mom’s medical bills, 他知道这孩子承担不起他妈妈的医药费
[28:29] so he tempts him with a way to make some extra cash. 所以他就诱惑他赚外快
[28:31] The good news is, Franklin confessed 好消息是 富兰克林承认
[28:32] to being the inside man handing off info on cash drops. 他是那个传递信息的兑现点内应
[28:35] The bad news is, guy’s a cutout. 坏消息是 这家伙是个外人
[28:37] I mean, he can’t connect us to the crew. 他不能带我们找到劫匪
[28:40] Well, that’s Brady’s MO. Outsiders are kept outside. 这就是布雷迪的作案手法 外人不涉及内情
[28:44] Hold on a sec. 等一下
[28:46] They don’t know that we arrested Franklin, 布雷迪和他的同伙 他们不知道
[28:48] Brady and the crew. 我们抓了富兰克林
[28:49] They think he’s still in play. 他们以为他还在替他们做事
[28:51] Boss, Franklin already sent that text saying 老大 富兰克林已经发短信说
[28:53] he was driving a fat truck tomorrow. 他明天要开车送票大的
[28:54] Yeah, Sarge, this heist can still go down. 是的 警长 这次抢劫还是有可能进行
[28:56] Yeah, so let’s keep this heist in motion. 是的 那我们让这次抢劫继续进行
[28:59] Pull Franklin out of lockup. Get him back into play. 放富兰克林出去 让他继续参与
[29:02] Jay, you and Hailey monitor Shane. 杰 你和海莉监控谢恩
[29:04] Let’s lay a trap, catch this crew in the act. 我们设个局 抓这伙人一个现行
[29:14] Worm is on the hook. 诱饵已放好
[29:18] We’re in pocket. You just say the word, boss. 我们看到目标了 你说话就行 老大
[29:22] I’m in position. 我已经就位
[29:45] Brady just arrived. 布雷迪刚到
[29:46] He’s alone. 他一个人
[29:47] We got eyes, Sarge. 我们看到了 警长
[29:52] Who just called you? 刚才谁打电话给你
[29:54] I’m going out to meet a friend. 我要去见一个朋友
[29:55] – Which friend? – None of your business. -哪个朋友 -不关你的事
[29:57] I’ve gotta go. Have you seen my keys? 我要走了 你看到我的钥匙了吗
[29:59] We got eyes on Shane. 我们看到谢恩了
[30:00] He hasn’t left yet. 他还没有走
[30:05] Driver just completed his drop. 司机刚刚卸完货
[30:07] He’s leaving now. 他走了
[30:10] Sarge, what’s he doing? 警长 他在干什么
[30:12] He’s casing the place. 他在踩点
[30:20] What are you doing? Get out of my way. 你在干什么 别拦我
[30:22] I just–I don’t want you to get in trouble. 我只是 我不想让你惹上麻烦
[30:24] We can do this a different way. 我们可以换一种方式
[30:25] She’s changing her mind. 她改变主意了
[30:26] She doesn’t want him to do the robbery. 她不想让他去抢劫
[30:28] Where are my keys? 我的钥匙在哪里
[30:29] Please, don’t go. 求你了 不要走
[30:32] Did you take my keys? 你拿了我的钥匙吗
[30:33] Sarge, we have a situation. 警长 我们这里有情况
[30:34] Looks like Michelle flipped. She took Shane’s keys. 米歇尔好像改主意了 她拿走了谢恩的钥匙
[30:37] I got Brady over here right now waiting for him. 布雷迪现在在等他过来
[30:40] Yeah, well, he hasn’t left the house yet. 是的 他还没有出门
[30:42] She won’t let him go. 她不让他走
[30:43] My keys were on the table. 我的钥匙之前在桌上
[30:44] Did you take my keys? 你拿了我的钥匙吗
[30:46] Shane, please, just listen– 谢恩 求你了 听…
[30:47] – Where are my keys, Michelle? – I don’t know! -我的钥匙在哪里 米歇尔 -我不知道
[30:48] I want my keys! 给我钥匙
[30:49] That’s not just arguing. 这不只是单纯的吵架
[30:50] Jay, we don’t know what this is yet. 杰 我们还不知道是什么情况
[30:52] Let it play. 再看看
[30:53] Shane, stop it! 谢恩 住手
[30:55] – I’m going in. – Stop! -我要进去了 -住手
[30:57] Stop! 住手
[30:58] Stop it! 住手
[31:10] What are you doing here? 你们来这里干什么
[31:11] We got a call of a domestic disturbance. 我们接到报警说有家庭骚乱
[31:13] What? From who? Nobody here called. 什么 谁报警了 这里没有人报警
[31:15] What the hell is going on? 到底是什么事
[31:16] Chicago PD. Stay where you are. 芝加哥警署 待在原地别动
[31:19] You’re a cop? This guy’s a cop? 你是警察吗 这家伙是警察
[31:21] Just keep your hands where I can see them. 把手放在我能看见的地方
[31:22] There were sounds of violence coming from the house. 屋子里传出了暴力的声音
[31:24] I got frustrated and I broke a vase. 我很生气 打碎了花瓶
[31:26] Is that against the law? I never touched her. 这也违法吗 我没碰她
[31:28] Is that true? 是这样吗
[31:30] We were having a argument. 我们在吵架
[31:32] Did he physically hurt you? 他伤害你了吗
[31:38] – He grabbed my hand. – Get up against the wall. -他抓了我的手 -靠在墙上
[31:40] – You were holding my keys! – Stand against the wall. -你拿了我的钥匙 -靠墙站好
[31:42] Put your hands behind your back. 手放在背后
[31:43] Don’t move. You’re under arrest. 不许动 你被捕了
[31:46] For what? For arguing with my wife? 因为什么 和我老婆吵架吗
[31:48] No, for domestic assault. 不 因为实施家暴
[31:49] Michelle, tell him. Tell him it’s not true. 米歇尔 告诉他 告诉他不是这样
[31:52] Tell him! 告诉他
[32:07] We just arrested Shane. 我们刚刚抓捕了谢恩
[32:09] He’s not coming. 他不会去了
[32:11] Stand down. The deal’s blown. 撤退 交易取消
[32:25] Sarge. 警长
[32:29] I know we would’ve had him on the murder, 我知道我们本可以因谋杀抓捕他
[32:30] but I couldn’t just sit there. 但我不能眼睁睁看着
[32:34] So what did happen? 所以发生了什么
[32:37] You talk about being in the moment all the time. 你总说要注重当下
[32:40] I was in the moment, 我当时就是这样
[32:42] and the noises that I’m hearing coming out of that house, 我听见了从屋子里传出来的声响
[32:45] I know she’s in danger, so I acted. 我知道她很危险 所以我行动了
[32:48] This an apology? 你是在道歉吗
[32:51] No. I would do it again. 不 再来一次我还是会这么干
[32:56] Look, Jay, I mean, I know how you’re wired. 听着 杰 我了解你这个人
[32:59] Through the heart. 你的本心
[33:01] Someone’s in trouble, you just go. 有人遇险 你就上前
[33:03] That’s part of what makes you you. 这也成就了现在的你
[33:06] I made peace with it. 我已经接受了
[33:08] I don’t think you could be any other way. 我不觉得你能够改变
[33:13] So where’s Shane Sullivan now? 谢恩·苏利文现在在哪里
[33:15] He’s in lockup. 在拘留所
[33:17] All right, good. 好的
[33:18] We still got one last play left. 我们还有一出好戏呢
[33:20] – Let me take a run at him. – No, I got this. -我去审问他 -不 我来
[33:23] You people come into my house 你们闯进我的房子
[33:24] and accuse me of hurting my wife? 还指控我伤害我老婆
[33:26] I never touched my wife. 我从来没碰过我老婆
[33:28] That’s not why you’re here. 我们抓你不是为这个
[33:30] You’re here… 你在这里
[33:32] ’cause you’ve been hitting check-cashing stores 你一直在和迈克·布雷迪还有艾瑞克·沃尔什
[33:34] with Mike Brady and Eric Walsh. 抢劫支票兑现店
[33:38] And on the last job, you killed this man. 最后一单 你杀了这个人
[33:42] That’s why you’re here. 这才是你在这里的原因
[33:43] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我听不懂你在说什么
[33:45] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[33:49] ‘Cause right now, your two partners 因为与此同时 你的两个搭档
[33:50] are down the hall, and they’re each 就在这里 而他们每个人
[33:51] getting a chance to tell their story. 都有机会说出他们的版本
[33:54] We don’t think it was you that pulled the trigger 我们不认为是你开枪
[33:55] and killed him. 杀了他
[33:56] We think it was Brady. 我们认为是布雷迪
[33:58] But we need you to testify to that. 但我们需要你作证
[34:00] Only one of you will get this chance. 你们中只有一个人有机会
[34:02] Look, Shane, you tell us what happened, 听着 谢恩 你告诉我们事情经过
[34:04] I might be able to work out a deal with the ASA. 我或许能和助理检察官达成协议
[34:09] Sounds like maybe I need a lawyer. 也许我需要个律师
[34:10] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 也许
[34:12] Problem is, you bring in a lawyer, 问题是 你找了律师
[34:14] that deal goes away. 可就没有协议了
[34:16] I gotta tell you, you add felony murder 我告诉你 你要是把重罪谋杀
[34:17] to your résumé… 加到你的案底里
[34:21] That’s game over. 你就完蛋了
[34:24] You know that. You’re going away for life. 你知道的 你会被关一辈子
[34:30] What’s it gonna be? 你怎么选
[34:34] I think you’re fishing. 我觉得你们在唬我
[34:36] And if you’re not, then bring it on, 如果你不是的话 放马来吧
[34:39] because I sure ain’t gonna help the cops, 因为我绝对不会帮警察
[34:41] especially after you used my wife 尤其是在你利用我妻子
[34:43] and turned her against me. 让她和我反目以后
[34:44] That’s the lowest thing you can do. 这太卑鄙了
[34:45] You know what? We did try to use your wife. 你知道吗 我们确实尝试过利用你妻子
[34:47] You’re right. 你说得对
[34:49] We tried. 我们试过
[34:51] But she wouldn’t cooperate. 但她不肯配合
[34:53] She didn’t say anything about you. 她一个字都没说
[34:55] She protected you the whole way. 一直在保护你
[34:56] – Did she? – Yeah, she did. -是吗 -是的
[34:57] Probably because she’s terrified 可能是因为她害怕
[34:59] of what you might do to her. 你会对她做的事
[35:02] You remember this night? 你记得这个晚上吗
[35:03] The night you put her in the hospital? 你把她送进医院的那晚
[35:06] Mother of your daughter. 你女儿的母亲
[35:08] You remember it? 还记得吗
[35:13] Let me ask you something, Shane. 谢恩 问你个问题
[35:15] Do you feel more powerful when you beat up a woman? 当你殴打女性时 觉得自己更厉害了吗
[35:20] Does it make you feel like more of a man? 让你觉得自己更像个男人吗
[35:24] As I recall, she fell off her bicycle. 我记得那次是她从自行车上摔下来的
[35:30] Now, can I have my lawyer, please? 现在可以请我的律师来了吗
[35:43] We had no choice, Hailey. We had to go in. 海莉 我们当时别无选择 必须得进去
[35:48] ‘Cause who knows what that guy might’ve done? 谁知道那家伙会做什么
[35:51] Yeah. No, you’re right. 没错 你做得对
[35:54] We didn’t have a choice. 我们别无选择
[36:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:08] And we got nothing else on Brady and Walsh? 我们在布雷迪和沃尔什那什么都没发现
[36:11] Nothing. Crickets. 没有 毫无头绪
[36:12] Yeah, they’ll lay low for a while, but… 他们会消停一段时间 但是
[36:15] they are who they are, and they’ll hit again. 本性难移 他们会卷土重来的
[36:18] And when they do, we’ll nail their asses. 但只要他们行动 我们就抓住他们
[36:21] So I just talked to Michelle. 我刚和米歇尔谈过
[36:23] She’s shaken up, obviously, but she’s willing 很明显她吓坏了 但她愿意
[36:25] to press charges against her husband, 起诉她丈夫
[36:26] so at least we’ll catch him on the domestic. 至少我们能以家暴为由逮捕他
[36:28] Well, that’s good news. 这是个好消息
[36:29] I’ll talk to ASA Boyd, get it fast-tracked. 我会跟博伊德助理检察官讲 尽快立案
[36:32] Let’s slap him with every charge we can. 对所有指控都进行严判
[36:36] Come on. 来吧
[36:37] I still can’t get ahold of her. 我还是联系不上她
[36:39] Not surprised. 意料之中
[36:41] I’ll keep trying. 我会继续联系她
[36:42] Par for the course with abuse victims. 受虐待的受害者经常会这样
[36:44] Nothing’s harder than putting your own family in jail. 把家人送进监狱是最难的
[36:46] But we need these domestic charges to stick. 但我们得让家庭暴力的指控成立
[36:48] Yeah. 是的
[36:49] Hey, do you mind sticking around for a minute? 你介意在这等一下吗
[36:51] Yeah. 没问题
[36:54] Hey, Trudy, do you know what cell Shane Sullivan’s in? 特鲁迪 你知道谢恩·苏利文在哪间牢房吗
[36:57] Uh, Shane Sullivan… 谢恩·苏利文在
[37:01] is not in a cell. 他不在牢房里
[37:03] He was transported to domestic court 他被送至家庭暴力法庭
[37:05] and then released. 已经被释放了
[37:07] Released? 被释放了
[37:08] Yeah. No complainant showed up. 对 无人有异议
[37:11] – When was this? – Two hours ago. -什么时候的事 -两小时前
[37:15] Thanks. 谢了
[37:22] Jay. 杰
[37:49] Michelle? 米歇尔
[37:53] Michelle. Michelle, are you okay? 米歇尔 米歇尔 你还好吗
[37:55] Are you okay? 还好吗
[37:59] Is he still in the house? 他还在这里吗
[38:02] Okay, and your daughter? 好的 那你女儿呢
[38:03] – She’s at her cousin’s. – Okay. -她在她表亲家 -好的
[38:06] Please come with me right now. 现在就跟我走
[38:07] Please just get up and come with me. 起来跟我走吧
[38:09] Come on. Let’s go. 来 我们走
[38:10] It’s gonna be okay. Let’s go. 没事的 走吧
[38:12] Come on. 来吧
[38:17] What are you doing in my house? 你在我家里做什么
[38:18] Get away from my wife. 离我妻子远点
[38:20] You take another step closer, I’m gonna knock your ass out. 你再往前走一步 我就要动手了
[38:24] She’s not going anywhere. 她哪都不会去
[39:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:08] I ordered you a double. 我给你点了双份的
[39:10] Thanks. 谢了
[39:13] So? 现在怎样了
[39:16] So Michelle is on a plane with her daughter. 现在米歇尔和她女儿已经在飞机上了
[39:19] And her brother’s gonna pick them up in Phoenix. 她哥哥会在凤凰城接她们
[39:22] That’s great. That’s great news. 太好了 真的太好了
[39:24] It is, if she stays away from Shane. 确实是 如果她能离开谢恩
[39:29] All you can do is buy her the ticket. 你能做的就是帮她买张机票
[39:30] The rest is up to her. 剩下的就看她自己了
[39:34] I don’t know how you went through this growing up. 我不知道你是怎么在这种环境下长大的
[39:41] Every situation’s a little different. 不幸的家庭各有各的不幸
[39:44] My dad would come home drunk after being out all night. 我爸会彻夜不归 然后再醉醺醺地回来
[39:48] My mom would say something to him. 我妈妈会说他
[39:49] He would snap. 然后他就发火
[39:55] I was little, so I just put a pillow 我很小 所以我只是用枕头
[39:56] over my head to try to make it all go away. 捂住脑袋 试着不去理会这些
[39:59] But you know, she would come downstairs the next day 但是第二天一早你就能看到她带着妆下楼
[40:00] with a bunch makeup on, trying to cover it up. 以为化了妆就看不出来了
[40:02] You could still see the bruises. 你还是能看到淤青
[40:05] Every time, we would tell ourselves it was the last time. 每次我们都告诉自己这会是最后一次
[40:09] But, of course, it would happen again, 但是当然了 还会再次发生
[40:10] and they were just in this terrible dance. 然后这一切又重新上演
[40:16] But you know, I would close my eyes, 但我会闭上眼睛
[40:19] and I would wish that somebody would come in 希望有人能进来
[40:22] and just put him in his place. 给他应有的惩罚
[40:27] Do what you did. 做你做的事
[40:30] You did a good thing, Jay. 你做了件好事 杰
[40:36] So what happened to your mom? Where’d she go? 那你妈妈呢 她后来去哪了
[40:39] Nowhere. She’s still with my dad. 她哪都没去 还和我爸生活在一起
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme