时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Think we found our guy. | 罗根我们找到他了 |
[00:05] | Logan Peters. | 罗根·彼得斯 |
[00:06] | We got intel he’s hanging with the Southside Hustlers. | 我们得到情报说他在跟南区摔跤手帮混 |
[00:08] | Roman said he’d call you once he found the guy, | 罗曼说他找到人之后会联系你的 |
[00:10] | Wait a second, you talking about Sean Roman? | 等等 你说的是肖恩·罗曼 |
[00:12] | – Kim’s ex-partner? – Yeah. | -金以前的搭档 -对 |
[00:13] | What’s he got to do with this? | 他跟这事有什么关系 |
[00:14] | My little sister Sarah, she went missing last week. | 我妹妹莎拉 她上周失踪了 |
[00:17] | I need to know what happened. | 我要知道到底发生了什么 |
[00:19] | Sean is in Chicago? | 肖恩来芝加哥了 |
[00:20] | You are not a cop anymore! | 你不再是警察了 |
[00:22] | No, But I’m Sarah’s big brother. | 对 但我还是莎拉的哥哥 |
[00:24] | ‘Cause I can’t blame Sean for putting his family first. | 他把家人放在第一位 我不怨他 |
[00:27] | I mean, let’s do what we can to help him. | 我们尽力帮助他 |
[00:30] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[00:41] | – What do we got? – Fire’s contained. | -什么情况 -火情已被控制 |
[00:44] | Got a couple smoke inhalation injuries. | 有一对夫妇吸入烟雾灼伤 |
[00:46] | They’re on their way now to Med with the GSW victim, | 他们和两名枪伤患者已经送去医院了 |
[00:48] | Travis. | 特拉维斯 |
[00:49] | Believe he started the fire. | 我们认为是他引燃的大火 |
[00:51] | Smelled gasoline when we entered. | 我们进去时闻到了汽油味 |
[00:53] | So the, uh, shooter’s the dealer, Logan Peters? | 那么枪手就是毒贩罗根·彼得斯吗 |
[00:55] | Yeah, he’s in the wind. Fled during the fire. | 对 他下落不明 趁着火势逃走了 |
[00:57] | It’s too late for a perimeter. | 已经来不及封锁了 |
[01:02] | All right, well, Kim will take your statement. | 那好 金带你去做口供 |
[01:05] | Someplace quiet, huh? | 找个僻静的地方 |
[01:21] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好了 到底是怎么回事 |
[01:22] | I arrived here after tracking Logan. | 我追踪罗根到了这里 |
[01:24] | I’m not actually asking for your statement. | 我并不是想给你做口供 |
[01:27] | I’m asking why the hell you didn’t come to us. | 我想问你为什么不来找我们 |
[01:29] | My sister’s missing. I’m looking for her. | 我妹妹失踪了 我在找她 |
[01:31] | Yeah, we have an entire unit that specializes in just that. | 可是我们一整队专门干这个事的专家 |
[01:33] | Not to mention, you have me. And Intelligence. | 更不要说你还有我 有情报组 |
[01:37] | I went to Fire first because of the ODs. | 我先去找消防队是因为服药过量的人 |
[01:40] | No… | 不对 |
[01:42] | I rode in a car with you for two years. | 我跟你在一辆车里工作了两年 |
[01:43] | – I know when you’re lying. – I couldn’t come to you. | -我知道你在撒谎 -我不能来找你 |
[01:45] | I don’t care that we broke up. | 我不在乎我们分了手 |
[01:47] | It’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[01:50] | Do you realize how bad this looks for you right now? | 你知道现在的情况对你有多不利吗 |
[01:53] | You’re at the scene of a shooting– | 你出现在枪击现场 |
[01:54] | – I can book you as a suspect. – You gotta be kidding me. | -我可以把你列为嫌疑人 -你开玩笑呢吧 |
[01:56] | – I was a cop. – You’re not anymore. | -我以前是警察 -现在不是了 |
[01:58] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[02:00] | So if you want, I’ll take you down to the station, | 所以你想的话 我带你回局里 |
[02:01] | then you can answer my questions in the box. | 然后坐在讯问室里 慢慢回答我的问题 |
[02:03] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[02:08] | She’s dealing for him. | 她在为他贩毒 |
[02:10] | What? | 什么 |
[02:13] | My sister’s an addict. She has been for a while now. | 我妹妹有毒瘾 已经有一阵子了 |
[02:16] | And I think she’s dealing for her boyfriend. | 而我认为她在为她男友贩毒 |
[02:18] | And if she is, and a teenager died, | 如果是真的 一个小年轻因此而死的话 |
[02:20] | then she’s staring down a drug induced homicide charge. | 那她就要面对涉毒杀人罪了 |
[02:24] | So yeah, I went to Fire first and lied my ass off. | 所以没错 我先去消防队 撒了个大谎 |
[02:30] | Look, I need you to trust me now, okay? | 我需要你信任我 好吗 |
[02:34] | Just…trust me, okay? | 你先 相信我 好吗 |
[02:41] | We’ve been treating at least three ODs an hour, | 我们一小时接诊了三名服药过量患者 |
[02:43] | like stopping running water. | 简直忙不过来 |
[02:44] | This kid who set the fire? | 这个放火的小子 |
[02:46] | – Yeah. – Travis Butler. | -是 -特拉维斯·巴特勒 |
[02:47] | Paramedics brought him in 15 minutes ago, | 护理人员15分钟前把他送来 |
[02:49] | GSW to the stomach, smoke inhalation. | 腹部枪伤 烟尘吸入 |
[02:51] | – He’s still in surgery, but– – If you’re saying this place | -他还在手术但… -如果你说这地方 |
[02:52] | is too busy, then you see my daughter first. | 太忙了 那你要先给我女儿看 |
[02:53] | No, but my son’s in worse condition than your daughter. | 不行 我儿子的情况比你女儿更危险 |
[02:55] | Sir, sit down. | 先生 坐下 |
[02:56] | This kid could’ve killed everyone in there. | 这孩子差点把里面的人都杀了 |
[02:57] | Hey, what’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[02:58] | Victims from the fire were brought here, | 火灾的受害者被送到这了 |
[02:59] | and so was Travis. | 而特拉维斯也是 |
[03:00] | – I do know that you– – Get your hands off of me! | -我知道你… -把你的手拿开 |
[03:02] | Police! Hey, police! | 警察 警察 |
[03:08] | Police! You need to calm down! | 警察 你要冷静 |
[03:10] | – Calm down. Calm down. – My son’s in worse condition. | -冷静 -我儿子的情况更危险 |
[03:11] | – Calm down. – Okay. | -冷静 -好 |
[03:15] | Come on, let’s go this way. | 来 我们这边走 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry. I would never hit a cop. A woman. | 很抱歉 我绝不会打警察 打女人 |
[03:26] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, I’m fine. | -对不起 -没事 我没事 |
[03:28] | They say my son started the fire. | 他们说是我儿子放的火 |
[03:31] | Uh, we believe the guy who shot your son | 我们相信用枪打伤你儿子的人 |
[03:33] | is also involved in other crimes. | 还牵扯到别的犯罪里 |
[03:34] | – What? – He was in the apartment | -什么 -他人就在 |
[03:36] | – where the fire started. – No witnesses saw Logan flee. | -起火的公寓里 -没人看见罗根逃走 |
[03:39] | – Mr. Butler? – Yeah? | -巴勒特先生 -对 |
[03:40] | Surgery went well. Travis is stable. | 手术很成功 特拉维斯情况稳定 |
[03:42] | Can I see him? | 我能看他吗 |
[03:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | See you guys. Thank you. | 回头见 谢谢 |
[03:49] | – Good work. – Thanks. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[03:51] | No, I didn’t see where Logan went. | 不 我没有看见罗根去哪了 |
[03:53] | He, uh, he shot me, | 他… 他朝我开了枪 |
[03:55] | I saw him leave the room, but that’s all. | 我看见他离开了房间 可就这些 |
[03:57] | How well do you know Logan? You know where he might run to? | 你和罗根熟吗 你知道他可能会逃到哪吗 |
[04:00] | I don’t know him at all. | 我根本不认识他 |
[04:02] | Friend of mine told me where to find him. | 我的朋友告诉我去哪找他 |
[04:05] | Told me he killed my girlfriend. | 告诉我是他杀了我女朋友 |
[04:07] | He dealt to her? | 他卖货给她 |
[04:10] | She was happy. She was perfect. | 她本来很快乐 很完美 |
[04:14] | Then he started selling to her. | 然后他开始卖货给她 |
[04:18] | He’s responsible for this. | 都是他造成的 |
[04:21] | I was just trying to make it right. | 我只是想让事情回到正轨 |
[04:28] | I’m going to jail, aren’t I? | 我要坐牢了 对吗 |
[04:37] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[04:38] | I should’ve told you to come here from the jump. | 我从一开始就应该让你来这 |
[04:40] | I’m sorry. I steered you wrong. | 真抱歉 我给你指错路了 |
[04:43] | Well, I’m here now. | 我现在来了 |
[04:44] | You, uh, you gonna talk to Voight? | 你要和博伊特谈谈吗 |
[04:46] | – Yeah. – Hey, O’Malley. | -对 -奥麦利 |
[04:48] | Oh, come on, I finally got detailed to TACT. | 不要吧 我好不容易分去了战术队 |
[04:52] | But who needs a three-house raid when there’s the honor | 不过能荣幸地替您值岗 谁还要去 |
[04:54] | of covering your desk? | 突袭三个窝点啊 |
[04:56] | – Hey, welcome back. – Thanks. | -欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[04:57] | – Sorry to hear about the– – Thank you. | -很遗憾听说… -谢谢 |
[05:00] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀吧 |
[05:03] | – What’s he talking about? – Uh, I got injured on the job. | -他在说什么 -我行动中受了伤 |
[05:06] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[05:09] | My mother called me last week. | 我妈妈上周给我打了电话 |
[05:11] | She found pills in Sarah’s room. | 她在莎拉的房间发现了药 |
[05:13] | Flushed them, then accused her of dealing. | 给冲掉了 然后指责她贩毒 |
[05:15] | – Which didn’t go well. – She ran? | -她们吵了起来 -她出走了 |
[05:18] | She’s been gone nine days. | 她已经出走了九天了 |
[05:19] | We thought she ran off with her boyfriend. | 我们觉得她是和男朋友一起跑了 |
[05:22] | I didn’t even know his name until yesterday. | 我到昨天才知道他的名字 |
[05:24] | Logan Peters. | 罗根·彼得斯 |
[05:26] | If she did sell to those kids that OD’d… | 如果她确实把药卖给了那些吸毒过量的孩子 |
[05:30] | She’s looking at a big charge. | 她将面临重大罪行的起诉 |
[05:33] | I know her, Sarge. She’s a good kid. | 我了解她 警长 她是个好孩子 |
[05:35] | She’s just down on her luck, needs our help. | 她只是不走运 需要我们的帮助 |
[05:39] | Well, we find her first, | 先找到她再说 |
[05:40] | – we’ll do what we can to protect her. – Okay. | -我们会尽力保护她 -好的 |
[05:46] | All right. | 好 |
[05:48] | You can roll with Kim. | 你可以跟着金 |
[05:51] | On a short leash. | 规矩点 |
[05:55] | I’m gonna tell you something, you go off on your own | 我跟你说 你要是在我组里 |
[05:56] | while you’re with my unit… | 擅自行动 |
[05:59] | you’re gonna see a whole other side of me, you understand? | 我就没那么好说话了 明白吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[06:05] | Okay, he’s yours. | 好 他归你了 |
[06:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | Ann Hoffman, 15. Clarke Preston, 17. | 安·霍夫曼 15岁 克拉克·普雷斯顿 17岁 |
[06:15] | Two more ODs pronounced at | 在过去的24小时内 |
[06:16] | Med in the last 24 hours. | 医院又宣布了两起吸毒过量死亡 |
[06:18] | And their tox report | 而且他们的毒检报告 |
[06:19] | matches our original DOA, Brandi. | 跟我们的第一位死者 布兰迪吻合 |
[06:21] | Mass amounts of fentanyl in their systems. | 他们体内都有大量的芬太尼 |
[06:23] | Same compound product our dealer Logan Peters is pushing. | 跟毒贩罗根·彼得斯售卖的化合物相同 |
[06:27] | The kid’s got a few priors for possession, theft, | 这孩子有持毒 偷窃的前科 |
[06:30] | and a statutory rape charge. | 还曾被控强奸 |
[06:32] | He was 23, his girlfriend, 15. | 他当时23岁 他女朋友15岁 |
[06:34] | – Charge was dismissed. – All right, and the pills? | -起诉被撤销了 -好 那药呢 |
[06:37] | Thinking Mexican oxy. Looks, feels, tastes like | 想想墨西哥羟考酮 外观 质感 味道 |
[06:39] | regular oxy, but it’s fake. Made with fentanyl, instead. | 都跟普通的羟考酮无异 不过是用芬太尼做的 |
[06:42] | Comes directly from cartels, | 由贩毒集团直接 |
[06:43] | and is dealt to Hispanic gangs in the city. | 卖给城里的西班牙裔帮派 |
[06:45] | I got something. | 我有线索 |
[06:48] | Latin Players said Logan wasn’t getting product from them. | 拉丁少年帮说过罗根不从他们那里进货 |
[06:50] | Southside Hustlers were granting him asylum. | 南区摔跤手帮在为他提供庇护 |
[06:53] | Well, begs the question, where’s he getting his product? | 所以现在问题是他从哪里进货 |
[06:55] | – Witness popped. – Okay. | -有目击者了 -好 |
[06:56] | Guy across the street from the fire says | 有个住在火场对面的家伙说 |
[06:58] | he saw Logan running towards the L. | 他看到罗根朝地铁那边去了 |
[06:59] | I pulled the footage. He got off at Wilson. | 我看了下监控 他在威尔森站下车了 |
[07:01] | All right, so run all Logan Peters’ known associates | 好 查查所有住在那站附近的 |
[07:03] | near that stop. | 已知跟罗根有关系的人 |
[07:04] | I mean, the guy’s hiding somewhere, right? | 这家伙肯定藏在某个地方 对吗 |
[07:07] | We find him, flip him for his supplier, | 我们找到他 策反他说出供货商 |
[07:08] | get this product off the street before that board grows. | 让这些货销声匿迹 以免再有人吸毒过量而死 |
[07:11] | Hey, you, uh, you want me to ride with you, or… | 你想让我陪你一起去吗 |
[07:15] | No. | 不用了 |
[07:16] | Smaller numbers, it’s a quicker spread. | 分头行动 找起来更快 |
[07:18] | – Right, okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -对 |
[07:20] | Well, we’ll see you back here. | 那我们回头见 |
[07:24] | – What was that in there? – What? | -刚才是怎么回事 -什么 |
[07:26] | You seem different. | 你变了 |
[07:28] | No, we just haven’t spoken in years. | 没有 我们只是几年没说过话了 |
[07:30] | Your unit seems to be walking on eggshells around you, | 感觉你们组的人在你身边都小心翼翼的 |
[07:33] | especially Ruzek. | 特别是鲁塞克 |
[07:36] | You should’ve stuck around, Roman. | 你应该留在这里的 罗曼 |
[07:37] | You would’ve made detective. | 你应该能成为警探 |
[07:39] | And you seem different too. | 而且你也变了 |
[07:46] | No, hey, you can’t just come in. | 不 你们不能就这样进来 |
[07:48] | You answer the door high, holding a joint. | 你应门的时候磕嗨了 吸了大麻 |
[07:50] | – Not sure what you expect. – I ain’t high. | -不知道你想干什么 -我没嗨 |
[07:53] | And it’s legal now. | 而且它现在是合法的 |
[07:54] | No, man, you’re high on something | 不 哥们 你磕的东西 |
[07:55] | a lot stronger than marijuana, and you’re on probation– | 可比大麻带劲多了 何况你还在缓刑期 |
[07:57] | Baby, can you please not be so loud? | 宝贝 你能小声点吗 |
[07:59] | Come here. Get over here. | 过来 快过来 |
[08:01] | Let’s go. | 过来 |
[08:02] | You trying to get to the drugs before we do? | 还想抢在我们前面拿毒品 |
[08:06] | Have a seat. Sit down! | 坐着 坐下 |
[08:07] | All right, you answer my questions, | 你们回答我的问题 |
[08:09] | I won’t search this place, we have a deal? | 我不搜查这里 明白了吗 |
[08:11] | You know this guy, Logan Peters? | 认识这个人吗 罗根·彼得斯 |
[08:13] | – I don’t know him. – You do know him. | -不认识 -你肯定认识 |
[08:15] | He listed this address for two months | 出狱后他登记了这个地址 |
[08:16] | after he got out of prison. Try again. | 已有两个月 再回答一次 |
[08:18] | – Hey, look at this. – Haven’t seen him in a long time. | -看照片 -很久没见他了 |
[08:20] | What about her? Sarah Roman. | 那她呢 莎拉·罗曼 |
[08:22] | You know her? She dating Logan? | 认识她吗 她和罗根在一起 |
[08:24] | – Don’t know her. – Do you know her? | -我不认识她 -你认识吗 |
[08:29] | We don’t know her. | 我们不认识 |
[08:30] | Hey, does it look like I’m talking to you? | 你以为我在问你吗 |
[08:32] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[08:33] | – She’s my little sister. – Baby, no. | -她是我妹妹 -宝贝 别 |
[08:36] | Well, she doesn’t look like that anymore. | 她已经不是这副样子了 |
[08:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:38] | – So you’ve seen her? – Day–day–days ago. | -你见过她 -好多天以前了 |
[08:42] | Okay, where, where’s the last place you saw her? | 在哪 最后一次在哪见的 |
[08:44] | Logan doesn’t date these girls. | 罗根才不会和她们约会 |
[08:45] | He just…plays with them. | 他只是 玩玩她们 |
[08:49] | Listen, I don’t care about that, | 听着 我不在乎这个 |
[08:49] | I want to know where the last place you saw Sarah was. | 我只想知道你看见莎拉的最后地址 |
[08:53] | Look at me, not at him. | 看着我 别看他 |
[08:54] | Where’s the last place you saw Sarah? | 你最后一次在哪见的她 |
[09:00] | The old lake house. | 在古湖屋那边 |
[09:02] | We break in there to party sometimes. | 我们有时候会去那边的派对 |
[09:03] | – I want that address now. – Yeah. | -现在给我具体地址 -好吧 |
[09:27] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[09:32] | Clear. | 安全 |
[09:34] | Clear. Roman. | 安全 罗曼 |
[09:42] | Now we’re clear. | 现在安全了 |
[09:43] | – Might as well start in here. – Okay. | -从这开始找 -行 |
[09:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[09:54] | What happened on the job? Injury? | 工作出问题了 受伤了 |
[09:56] | Sex trafficking case. | 是件卖淫案 |
[09:57] | I went in without backup, I got worked. | 我孤身前往 被他们耍了 |
[10:00] | You lose a victim? | 受害人死了 |
[10:01] | The PO at 21 said, “Sorry for your loss.” | 21分局的人说”请节哀” |
[10:04] | Ruzek and I got together, I got pregnant, | 鲁塞克和我在一起 我怀孕了 |
[10:06] | and I’m not anymore. | 现在孩子没了 |
[10:08] | What? | 什么 |
[10:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. I-I can’t even imagine. | 抱歉 我简直无法想象 |
[10:14] | It’s okay. It was early. It was an unplanned pregnancy. | 没事 还是孕早期 怀孕也在计划外 |
[10:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:33] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[10:35] | It’s the Southside Hustlers’ emblem. | 这是南区摔跤手帮的符号 |
[10:37] | Yeah, you said Logan was getting asylum from them, right? | 你说过罗根由他们罩着 是不是 |
[10:41] | Looks like an oxy pill. | 看着像羟考酮药 |
[10:42] | Let’s hope it’s one of the fake ones. | 祈祷这也是一包假货吧 |
[10:53] | Kim. That’s Sarah’s. | 金 那是莎拉的 |
[10:56] | What? | 什么 |
[11:02] | – Sure? – Yeah, it’s her jacket. | -你确定 -确定 是她的外套 |
[11:04] | Okay. Sarah? | 好吧 莎拉 |
[11:07] | – Sarah! – Sarah? | -莎拉 -莎拉 |
[11:09] | – Sarah! – Sarah– | -莎拉 -莎拉 |
[11:11] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[11:23] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[12:26] | I believe Sarah died a week ago. | 我认为莎拉是在一周前死的 |
[12:30] | Her body indicates she struggled to survive. | 她身体上有挣扎的痕迹 |
[12:35] | Someone strangled her, beat her. | 有人掐过和打过她 |
[12:37] | There’s presence of internal bleeding in her stomach. | 她有胃出血 |
[12:42] | But none of those factors are the actual cause of death. | 不过这些都不是致命伤 |
[12:47] | It’s likely she appeared dead to her assailant | 很可能行凶者以为她已经死了 |
[12:49] | but survived these injuries. | 但实际上她却还活着 |
[12:52] | Ultimately, she froze to death. | 最后她被冻死了 |
[12:58] | Your body tricks you when you freeze. | 当你冻住的时候 身体会有错觉 |
[12:59] | You think you’re warm. | 你以为你很暖和 |
[13:01] | Probable she took off her jacket trying to cool down, | 可能她脱下外套是想凉快一下 |
[13:04] | – went to the water and– – How long? | -走近河边然后 -多久了 |
[13:09] | How long was she alone outside? | 她单独在外面多久了 |
[13:12] | I would guess she was alive outside for around 19 hours. | 我估计她在外存活时间大约19个小时 |
[13:30] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[13:33] | Kim? | 金 |
[13:40] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[13:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:53] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[13:54] | We found Sarah’s body, Mom. | 妈 我们找到了莎拉的尸体 |
[13:58] | She died a week ago. | 她一周前死了 |
[14:00] | No. | 不 |
[14:02] | She’s gone. | 她已经不在了 |
[14:08] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[14:09] | – No! – She needed you! | -不 -她当时需要你 |
[14:10] | – No, no, no, no. – We needed you! | -别打了 别打了 -我们当时需要你 |
[14:13] | Please, please stop, please. | 别打了 求你快停下 |
[14:15] | – You all right? You all right? – I’m fine! | -你还好吧 你还好吧 -我没事 |
[14:33] | How’d it go with Roman’s family? | 罗曼家那边怎么样 |
[14:35] | – It went. – All right, M.E. confirmed the DNA | -也就那样 -法医确认了莎拉 |
[14:37] | found under Sarah’s fingernails popped in the system. | 指甲里的残留的DNA 与系统里的匹配 |
[14:40] | It was Logan’s. | 是罗根的 |
[14:42] | All right, somebody tell me we got something on this prick. | 快来个人告诉我这混蛋的情况 |
[14:44] | We ran the pill we found at the lake house through ISP. | 我们让病理室检验了湖边别墅的药 |
[14:47] | They did confirm that it matches our ODs, | 他们确认与吸毒过量者嗑的药一致 |
[14:49] | but it ain’t Mexican oxy. | 但它不是墨西哥货 |
[14:50] | That pill is way too sloppy for the cartels. | 但那货太次 不可能是毒品集团的 |
[14:52] | ISP believes it’s homemade. | 病理室认为是自制的 |
[14:53] | Might have something. | 我可能找到了线索 |
[14:54] | Reran Logan’s GPS stats. | 我重新查了罗根GPS的数据 |
[14:56] | The tower pings up against known Southside Hustler hot spots. | 信号塔定位到了南区摔跤手帮的老窝 |
[14:59] | One hit an old stash house leased to a Leon Miller. | 其中有个窝藏点 租给了叫里昂·米勒的 |
[15:02] | Guy’s a bit of a heavy. | 那家伙有点分量 |
[15:03] | Known for leasing dope corners. | 专门租贩毒点给下面的人 |
[15:06] | It’s a long shot, but that stretch of the city | 虽然机会不大 但城市那边 |
[15:08] | is dead man’s land. There ain’t nothing there. | 基本算是死人之地 那里啥都没有 |
[15:09] | I mean, it’s a damn good place to hide out. | 那真是绝佳的藏身之地 |
[15:11] | Yeah. Let’s roll on it. Nice work. | 对 那咱们马上出发 干得漂亮 |
[15:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:25] | All right, we’ll take front, you guys– | 我们在前面打掩护 你们 |
[15:28] | 5021 Frank, we got shots fired | 5021F 有人开枪 |
[15:30] | coming from inside a warehouse at 1600 West Racine. | 在拉辛西街1600号的库房里 |
[15:33] | Get us some cars over here. | 请求支援 |
[15:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[15:36] | Go, go, go. | 上 |
[15:55] | Hold on, hold on. | 等会儿 |
[15:59] | Body. | 有具尸体 |
[16:02] | Crossing. | 前进 |
[16:06] | Ruz, you good? | 鲁兹 还好吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, I’m good. We got Logan Peters. | 没事 我们找到了罗根·彼得斯 |
[16:12] | DOA, looks like two gunshot wounds to the chest. | 已死亡 看起来胸口有两次枪伤 |
[16:18] | Cross. | 前进 |
[16:43] | Rear, possibly side of the building. | 后方 可能在建筑物的侧面 |
[16:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:59] | Chicago PD! Don’t move! | 芝加哥警署 不许动 |
[17:03] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[17:05] | Where’s the gun? You got the gun? | 枪在哪里 你找到枪了吗 |
[17:05] | I don’t know, I don’t see it. I don’t see it. | 我不知道 我没看到 我没看到 |
[17:08] | Buddy, where’s the gun? | 哥们 枪在哪里 |
[17:09] | – He’s foaming at the mouth. – What is he, an OD? | -他在吐白沫 -他怎么了 吸毒过量吗 |
[17:11] | – I don’t know, you got Narcan? – No. | -我不知道 你有纳洛酮吗 -没有 |
[17:13] | – Oh, God. – 5021 George, emergency. | -天啊 -5021G 紧急状况 |
[17:15] | Roll an ambo to 1600 West Racine, | 派一辆救护车到拉辛西街1600号 |
[17:17] | we got an OD victim. Nonresponsive. | 有人吸毒过量 没有反应 |
[17:19] | Advise responding to set up a four-block perimeter. | 建议四个街区范围内设立警戒 |
[17:21] | We still might have a shooter here. | 这里可能还有人持枪 |
[17:27] | His pulse is strong. | 他的脉搏很有力 |
[17:28] | – Let’s get that Narcan or we’re going lose him. – Yup. | -给他纳洛酮 不然救不了他 -好的 |
[17:32] | – Stay with us. – Here you go. | -坚持住 -给你 |
[17:33] | – Come on, come on. – Come on, come on, come on. | -加油 加油 -加油 加油 加油 |
[17:36] | There you go. There we go, that’s it. | 行了 好了 就是这样 |
[17:39] | Okay, let’s get going. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[17:40] | Easy, easy. | 慢一点 慢一点 |
[17:43] | I gotta get his gloves checked for GSR. | 我要拿他的手套去检测弹药残留 |
[17:45] | We’ve really gotta get him to the hospital. | 我们得把他送到医院去 |
[17:46] | – All right. Can we go? – Yup. | -好的 可以走了吗 -可以 |
[17:50] | It’s hard to imagine this guy’s capable of firing a gun. | 很难想象这个人能开枪 |
[17:52] | Looks that way, but you never know. | 看起来是这样 但谁都不知道 |
[17:53] | – Right behind y’all. – One, two, three. | -就在你们后面 -一 二 三 |
[17:56] | Okay, all right, drop him. | 好了 放下他 |
[17:59] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[17:59] | – Buckle him. – Got it. | -给他扣上 -好的 |
[18:01] | Hey, how’s Roman? Is he doing okay? | 罗曼怎么样 他还好吗 |
[18:03] | He’s tough. Losing his sister like that. | 他很坚强 就这样失去了妹妹 |
[18:05] | – It’s hard to accept. – Yeah, more like impossible. | -很难接受 -是的 应该说没办法接受 |
[18:11] | You get the other guy to Med? | 你把另一个人送到医院了吗 |
[18:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:13] | Looks like Logan was hiding out here. | 看来罗根就藏在这里 |
[18:15] | Yeah, well, someone found him. | 是的 有人找到他了 |
[18:17] | He’s got plenty of self defense wounds, bruising on his knuckles. | 他的关节上有很多反抗的创伤 挫伤 |
[18:20] | Looks like he was in quite the scrape before he got shot. | 看来他在中枪之前处境非常艰难 |
[18:23] | Logan’s getting a lot of heat for the ODs, | 罗根因为吸毒过量的人受到很多关注 |
[18:24] | supplier gets spooked. | 供应商被吓坏了 |
[18:26] | Beats him, kills him, ties it off. | 打他 杀他 想了结这事 |
[18:28] | Do you want us to work this, Sarge, | 你想让我们自己办这个案子吗 警长 |
[18:29] | or do you wanna wait for Homicide? They’re on their way. | 还是想等凶案组 他们在路上了 |
[18:31] | Well, if this punk’s murder can get us to our supplier, | 如果这个混蛋被杀能让我们找到那个供应商 |
[18:34] | get these pills off the street, yeah, we’ll work it. | 让这些药不再出现在街头 我们就办 |
[18:38] | I mean, for that. Not for this. | 是那个目的 不是为了这个人 |
[18:50] | Why do you still have that sonogram up, Adam? | 为什么你还留着那张声波图 亚当 |
[18:54] | I don’t know. Just couldn’t get rid of it yet. | 我不知道 只是还不能扔掉它 |
[19:01] | That doesn’t really make sense, but okay. | 这样也没有什么意义 不过没关系 |
[19:04] | It does to me. | 对我有意义 |
[19:05] | Look, I’m not trying to weird you out. | 我不想让你不自在 |
[19:07] | I’ll take it down right now if you want me to. | 如果你需要 我现在就把它拿下来 |
[19:08] | No, if you want to keep it up, that’s your call. | 不 如果你想留着 你可以留着 |
[19:10] | – You sure? – Yeah, you do what you need to do. | -你确定吗 -是的 做你想做的事 |
[19:11] | ‘Cause, you know, | 因为 你知道 |
[19:12] | I don’t know if we’re in the same place with all this. | 我不知道我们对这件事的想法是否一样 |
[19:15] | We haven’t really had a chance to talk. | 我们还没有机会聊 |
[19:20] | Okay, let’s do it. Let’s talk. Let’s talk. | 好的 聊吧 我们聊聊 我们聊聊 |
[19:21] | No, no, no, we don’t have– | 不不不 我们不用 |
[19:22] | No, we should because | 不 我们是应该聊聊 因为 |
[19:24] | it’s better than us avoiding each other and– | 总比我们躲避对方要好 |
[19:27] | You just–you just go ahead, | 你就说出来吧 |
[19:28] | you say what you’re gonna say, and you get it off your chest. | 把你想说的话说出来吧 一吐为快 |
[19:34] | Okay. What am I meant to get off my chest? | 好吧 你要我一吐什么为快 |
[19:37] | – Your feelings, your anger. – What do you mean? | -你的感觉 你的愤怒 -你什么意思 |
[19:43] | Adam, I can tell– I can feel it. | 亚当 我能感觉到 |
[19:45] | You blame me for losing the baby. | 你怪我失去了孩子 |
[19:48] | – Blame you? – Yeah. | -怪你 -是的 |
[19:50] | I don’t blame you. What are you talking about? | 我没怪你 你在说什么啊 |
[19:51] | ‘Cause I wasn’t supposed to be in the field, | 因为我不应该去现场 |
[19:53] | I wasn’t supposed to be at the motel– | 我不应该出现在汽车旅馆 |
[19:54] | And you were. | 但你在那里 |
[19:55] | And because you were, you saved a kid’s life. | 而且正是因为你在那 你救了一个孩子的命 |
[19:57] | Yeah, but I could’ve waited three minutes– | 是的 但是我本可以再等3分钟 |
[19:59] | No, you couldn’t have. That man would’ve beat | 不 你不能 如果你在外面等着 |
[20:00] | that girl to death, had you waited outside. | 那个男人就可能把女孩打死了 |
[20:02] | Kim, you were doing your job. You’re a cop. | 金 你做了你的工作 你是个警察 |
[20:04] | You were at a scene– | 你在现场 |
[20:05] | I wasn’t supposed to be on the scene! | 我不应该在现场 |
[20:08] | I wasn’t supposed to be in the motel! | 我不应该出现在汽车旅馆 |
[20:09] | I wasn’t supposed to lose the baby! | 我不应该失去我们的孩子 |
[20:12] | Don’t you get that? I don’t want pity. | 你还不明白吗 我不想要同情 |
[20:14] | And I don’t want support. | 我也不想要支持 |
[20:19] | – What do you want? – I want you to be angry with me, | -你想要什么 -我想让你生我的气 |
[20:22] | as angry with me as I am. | 就像我一样生我自己的气 |
[20:28] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:42] | Yes, okay. | 好的 |
[20:45] | Got it. | 我明白了 |
[20:48] | Okay, yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[20:50] | GSR on the junkie is negative. | 那个瘾君子没有弹药残留 |
[20:52] | Dude ain’t no killer, just a stone cold addict. | 这家伙不是杀人犯 只是个冷血的瘾君子 |
[20:55] | I just talked to him at Med. Good news is he’s stable. | 我在医院和他谈了谈 好消息是他状况稳定 |
[20:58] | Bad news is he didn’t see a damn thing. | 坏消息是他什么都没看见 |
[21:00] | He said as soon as he heard the shots, ran off scared. | 他说一听见枪声 他就吓跑了 |
[21:02] | All right, so what do we got on Leon Miller? | 好吧 关于里昂·米勒我们有什么信息吗 |
[21:04] | Confirmed he’s the one that’s paying rent on the warehouse. | 确定了他就是给仓库付租金的人 |
[21:06] | It’s bad paper, but the money traces back to him. | 租赁文件写得不清楚 但租金能追踪到他身上 |
[21:08] | Narcotics says that he’s well-established, smart, | 缉毒组说他很成熟 聪明 |
[21:10] | and strategic. | 还很有战略头脑 |
[21:11] | He’s a good fit for Logan’s supplier. | 他很可能是罗根的供应者 |
[21:13] | All right, so dig into it. See if we can put him | 好 深入调查他 看看我们能不能证明他 |
[21:15] | or one of his associates at the scene. | 或他的一位同伴在现场 |
[21:17] | – Sarge? – Yes? | -警长 -怎么了 |
[21:19] | – Okay if I update Roman? – Yeah. | -我能告诉罗曼进展吗 -可以 |
[21:26] | We found Logan in an abandoned warehouse. | 我们在一处废弃的仓库里发现了罗根 |
[21:28] | He was beaten. Two shots to the chest. | 他被殴打了 胸部中了两枪 |
[21:30] | He’s dead, Roman. | 他死了 罗曼 |
[21:33] | We think that his supplier, Leon Miller, looks good for it. | 我们认为他的供应者里昂·米勒可能是凶手 |
[21:36] | He also owns the warehouse where Logan’s body was found. | 他还是罗根尸体被发现的那个仓库的主人 |
[21:40] | Doesn’t really matter now, does it? | 现在已经不重要了 不是吗 |
[21:44] | Who cares if he’s dead? | 谁在乎他是不是死了 |
[21:47] | She’s still gone. | 她不能活过来了 |
[21:50] | I know. But down the line it could help, you know? | 我明白 但你要知道 到底还是有帮助的 |
[21:53] | Knowing the man responsible for her death is gone too. | 知道了对她的死负责的那个男人也死了 |
[21:57] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[21:58] | Sean, it’s not on you. | 肖恩 这不是你的错 |
[22:00] | This is on Logan. | 是罗根的错 |
[22:01] | What’s not? That I left her? | 我抛下了她不是我的错吗 |
[22:03] | – No– – My sister needed me, Kim. | -不是 -我的妹妹需要我 金 |
[22:07] | She was coming apart, and she needed me | 她当时崩溃了 她需要我 |
[22:08] | to just get on the plane and come home to her. | 坐飞机回家陪着她 |
[22:13] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[22:15] | So you can give me any platitudes you want | 随你跟我说什么陈词滥调 |
[22:18] | but you didn’t want to hear them from me, okay? | 但换做你 你不会想听我说那些话 行吗 |
[22:21] | And I don’t want to hear them from you. | 我也不想听你说这些话 |
[22:26] | This is on me. | 这就是怪我 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:36] | – Yeah, I’m not sure– – Jay? | -对 我不确定 -杰 |
[22:37] | – Yeah? – Any new leads? | -怎么 -有新线索吗 |
[22:39] | No. We can prove that they knew each other from texts, | 没有 我们能通过短信和社交媒体 |
[22:41] | social media, but there’s no tower pings, | 证明他们互相认识 但没有信号塔定位 |
[22:43] | there’s no footage, nothing that puts Miller or anyone | 没有视频 没什么可以证明米勒或其他人 |
[22:44] | associated with him near Logan’s murder. | 在罗根遇害时出现在周围 |
[22:48] | Guys. | 大伙们 |
[22:49] | – Who was that? – He’s a potential witness. | -那是谁 -他是个潜在目击者 |
[22:51] | He says he was near the crime scene, saw a black Range Rover | 他说他在犯罪现场附近看见一辆黑色路虎 |
[22:53] | speed away a minute after hearing two gunshots. | 在两声枪响一分钟后加速离开了 |
[22:55] | That’s the lead we’ve been waiting for. | 那就是我们一直在等的线索 |
[22:56] | Miller drives a black Range Rover. | 米勒开的就是黑色路虎 |
[22:58] | Yeah. He also got a partial plate. Time to move. | 是啊 他还看到了部分牌照 该出发了 |
[23:13] | Go. | 上 |
[23:15] | – Ready? – Yeah, let’s go. | -准备好了吗 -好了 上吧 |
[23:18] | Police! Gun! | 警察 有枪 |
[23:22] | I got you. Move up. | 我掩护你 你往前走 |
[23:23] | Move up, move up. Come on, come on. | 行动 行动 快点 |
[23:24] | – Shots fired at the police. – Gun! | -犯人对警方开枪 -有枪 |
[23:28] | Go, Burgess, go Burgess, I got you. | 上 伯吉斯 我掩护你 |
[23:30] | Sarge, I got a runner! He’s headed straight for you! | 警长 有人在逃 他往你那里去了 |
[23:34] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[23:35] | Shut up, Leon. | 闭嘴 里昂 |
[23:36] | Keep your hands up. | 手举起来 |
[23:38] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[23:46] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[23:59] | Leon, we found 2,000 counterfeit oxy pills. | 里昂 我们找到两千枚羟考酮假药药片 |
[24:03] | Plus a boatload of uncut fentanyl. | 还有大量还没加工的芬太尼 |
[24:06] | Ain’t mine. | 不是我的 |
[24:10] | Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好 那我们这么办 |
[24:14] | I’m gonna pretend you didn’t start there. | 我会假装你没说刚才那句话 |
[24:21] | And you’re gonna pretend you give a damn your pills | 你要假装你很在意自己的药片 |
[24:24] | killed three teenagers. | 害死了三个少年 |
[24:26] | It ain’t mine. | 不是我的 |
[24:27] | You can’t connect me to none of that. | 你没法把我跟那些联系上 |
[24:29] | I ain’t never seen or touched those drugs– | 我从来没见过也没碰过那些毒 |
[24:31] | Kid, you tell your lawyer to play that. | 孩子 你让你的律师来玩这招 |
[24:36] | I promise you it ain’t gonna work for the murder. | 我跟你保证 这招对谋杀案没用 |
[24:38] | Murder? What the hell is you talking about? | 谋杀案 你到底在说什么 |
[24:43] | Logan Peters. | 罗根·彼得斯 |
[24:52] | I ain’t kill Logan. | 我没杀罗根 |
[24:53] | He was hiding out at your warehouse. | 他就藏在你的仓库里 |
[24:57] | You’re the only person who knew where he was. | 只有你知道他在什么地方 |
[25:00] | Look, man, I told him he could hide out there. | 听着 我跟他说他可以躲在那里 |
[25:02] | No way I killed him. | 我才不会杀他 |
[25:05] | I’ll tell you whatever you want on that, but I ain’t kill nobody. | 这事你想知道什么我都说 但是我没杀人 |
[25:09] | I ain’t been at that warehouse in years. | 我几年没去过那个仓库了 |
[25:16] | We got Miller on tape eating at Frank’s Grill | 我们有录像证明米勒都在马奎特31号 |
[25:18] | over on Marquette 12:31 to 2:18. | 弗兰克烧烤店吃饭 从12:31到2:18 |
[25:21] | Son of a bitch is telling the truth. | 这混蛋说的是实话 |
[25:23] | Well, maybe he didn’t pull the trigger himself, | 他或许不是亲自动的手 |
[25:25] | doesn’t mean he didn’t order the hit. | 不代表他没有派别人去 |
[25:27] | Keep looking. | 继续查 |
[25:28] | Hey, we finally caught a break with a bus cam. | 我们终于在公交车的监控里有了突破 |
[25:30] | He was passing Racine, two blocks out, | 他在过拉辛大街 两个街区开外 |
[25:32] | three minutes after the gunshots. | 就在枪击后三分钟 |
[25:35] | Caught this blue Nissan sedan driving westbound. | 拍到这辆蓝色尼桑轿车往西行 |
[25:37] | Unfortunately, because of the glare on the windows, | 不幸的是 因为窗户上的反光 |
[25:39] | you can’t make out the driver. | 我们看不清司机的脸 |
[25:40] | And the black Range Rover? | 那辆黑色的路虎呢 |
[25:41] | No, it’s just the blue Nissan, no plates. | 没有 只有这辆蓝色尼桑 还没有车牌 |
[25:48] | Okay, so we start looking for owners of blue Nissans. | 行吧 那我们开始找蓝色尼桑的车主吧 |
[25:52] | – Hey, Kim. – Yeah? | -金 -怎么了 |
[25:54] | Talk to that witness again, maybe he saw a blue Nissan too. | 和证人再谈一下 他可能也看到了蓝色尼桑 |
[25:57] | Copy you. | 收到 |
[26:00] | Did you see any other cars, anybody else? | 你看到其它车或其他人了吗 |
[26:02] | Uh, no, only saw a black Range Rover. | 没有 只看到了一辆黑色路虎 |
[26:03] | Okay, did you get a look at the driver? | 好吧 你看到司机了吗 |
[26:05] | No, just the car. | 没有 只看到了车 |
[26:07] | And which way was it headed? | 它往哪个方向开了 |
[26:09] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[26:10] | I was driving to my sister’s house, | 我开车去我姐姐家 |
[26:12] | thought my tire was flat, pulled over, checked the tire, | 我车胎没气了 我就靠边停下下车检查 |
[26:15] | heard two gunshots. | 之后就听到了两声枪响 |
[26:17] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[26:18] | Got the hell out of there. | 我就离开了 |
[26:20] | What happened to the flat? | 车胎不是没气了吗 |
[26:22] | Wasn’t as bad as I thought. | 没我想象的严重 |
[26:28] | Where does your sister live? | 你姐姐住在哪 |
[26:30] | In Englewood. Lancaster Road. | 恩格尔伍德 兰卡斯特路上 |
[26:32] | And where were you coming from? | 你是从哪里过去的 |
[26:36] | Uh, I was at home. In Pilsen. | 我家 皮尔森区 |
[26:39] | Okay. Question. | 好吧 有个问题 |
[26:41] | See, Pilsen is here, and Englewood is here, | 看着 皮尔森区在这 恩格尔伍德在这 |
[26:45] | and the location of the warehouse | 但是仓库的位置 |
[26:47] | where the shooting took place is about here. | 发生枪击的仓库在这 |
[26:50] | Now, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. | 这两点之间直线最短 |
[26:56] | That line ain’t too straight, Christian. | 这条线可不太直啊 克里斯蒂安 |
[26:58] | I’m not so good at directions. | 我的方向感不太好 |
[26:59] | Not so good at lying, either. | 撒谎的技术也不太好 |
[27:04] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[27:07] | Why are you lying to me, Christian? | 你为什么要撒谎 克里斯蒂安 |
[27:09] | I ain’t lying to you. | 我没有撒谎 |
[27:12] | I told you exactly what happened. | 我说的都是事实 |
[27:14] | You know what? I don’t need this. | 你知道吗 我要走了 |
[27:24] | Platt. I need you to do a deep dive on that witness, | 普拉特 我需要你帮我查一下这个证人 |
[27:27] | Christian Lewis. | 克里斯蒂安·路易斯 |
[27:30] | I’m not handing out work. | 我不是给你派活 |
[27:30] | I just need this done off the record. | 只是需要私下解决 |
[27:32] | – Okay, fine. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[27:35] | You guys are fishing in the wrong pond here. | 你们一直在做无用功啊 |
[27:37] | Hit men do not drive Nissans. | 嫌犯开的车不是尼桑 |
[27:39] | Exactly why a smart one would. | 这就是聪明人会这么做的原因 |
[27:41] | – Hey, we have anything? – I don’t know. | -查出什么了吗 -不知道 |
[27:43] | I got three accountants, two teachers, and a dentist, so… | 我找到3个会计 2个老师还有1个牙医 |
[27:46] | Hold on, Ruz, I think got one. | 等等 鲁塞克 我觉得我找到了 |
[27:49] | Robert Harper, age 43. White as hell. | 罗伯特·哈珀 43岁 白得不行 |
[27:53] | I mean, makes Halstead look like Lil Wayne. | 让霍斯特德看着都像李尔·韦恩 |
[27:55] | This man is very legit. | 很有可能是这人 |
[27:56] | He’s got three outstanding parking tickets. | 有三张违章停车的罚单 |
[27:58] | And if that’s not gangster, he’s got a jaywalking citation. | 如果他不是黑帮 那就得给他颁个乱穿马路奖 |
[28:02] | I say we grab his ass up. | 我觉得可以把他抓进来 |
[28:10] | Where are you going? You just got here. | 你去哪 不是才刚来吗 |
[28:25] | It turns out your witness, Christian Lewis, | 你的证人 克里斯蒂安·路易斯 |
[28:27] | used to be an informant. | 曾是我们的线人 |
[28:28] | He was on our books for a couple years. | 他几年前在我们的名单上 |
[28:31] | – When? – 2014 to ’16. | -什么时候 -2014到16年 |
[28:37] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[28:38] | I don’t wanna know what’s going on, | 我也不想知道 |
[28:40] | but you’re making me nervous. | 但你令我紧张 |
[28:42] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:46] | – You like it here, right? – Of course I like it here. | -你喜欢这里对吗 -我当然喜欢这里 |
[28:49] | Then be careful. | 那就小心点 |
[28:51] | Keeping secrets from Voight is not a game many people win. | 没几个人能成功瞒住博伊特 |
[29:02] | Kim, you know you’re not alone in this. | 金 你不是一个人在战斗 |
[29:06] | You got people. Me. | 你还有同伴 还有我 |
[29:09] | People tend to lighten the load. | 有这些想为你分忧的人 |
[29:26] | Hey, what’s up? It’s almost midnight. | 有什么事吗 都快午夜了 |
[29:28] | We need to talk, now. Here, someplace else. | 我们得谈谈 就现在 在这里或别处都行 |
[29:32] | – Come on in. – Thanks. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[29:37] | Yeah, my parents are finally sleeping. | 我父母终于睡着了 |
[29:39] | The doctor gave them some sleeping pills. | 医生给他们开了一些安眠药 |
[29:41] | Good. That’s good. | 好的 那就好 |
[29:42] | – So what’s going on? – I wanted to talk to you | -怎么了 -我想在 |
[29:44] | before too many people got involved. | 更多的人卷进来之前和你谈谈 |
[29:47] | – What’s that mean? – It means that things are starting to break | -什么意思 -意思就是谋杀罗根的案情 |
[29:50] | a certain way in Logan’s murder, Sean. | 有了某个方面的突破 肖恩 |
[29:54] | – What way is that, Kim? – In a way that points to you. | -哪个方面 金 -与你有关的方面 |
[30:00] | Our key witness, Christian Lewis, | 我们的关键证人 克里斯蒂安·路易斯 |
[30:01] | the guy who saw a black Range Rover– | 看到了一辆黑色路虎 |
[30:03] | the exact car that Leon Miller drives– | 里昂·米勒开的就是这辆车 |
[30:06] | is one of your old CIs. | 这个证人是你原来的线人 |
[30:11] | And the car that was actually at the scene, a blue Nissan, | 而那辆出现在现场的车 那辆蓝色尼桑 |
[30:13] | just so happens to be the same type of car | 恰好和你堂妹塔玛拉·莱利 |
[30:16] | that your cousin, Tamra Riley, drives. | 开的车是同一个车型 |
[30:19] | I’ve met her, Sean, at your house, at parties. | 我见过她的 肖恩 在你家 在派对上 |
[30:22] | I’ve met her, and according to social media, | 我见过她 而从社交媒体上看 |
[30:25] | she has been in Florida the last five days– | 最近五天她一直在佛罗里达 |
[30:27] | It’s late, and I need to get ready for my sister’s funeral. | 很晚了 我得为我妹妹的葬礼做好准备 |
[30:29] | Sean, I don’t think you meant to kill him– | 肖恩 我不认为你是有意杀死他的 |
[30:30] | I’m giving the eulogy, | 我还要致悼词 |
[30:31] | – and I wanna make sure I do a good job, Kim. – Sean. | -我想确保万无一失 金 -肖恩 |
[30:37] | I appreciate you coming by. | 谢谢你来访 |
[30:46] | Get some rest, Sean. | 休息一下吧 肖恩 |
[30:56] | Where we at? | 进展如何 |
[30:58] | We find any blue Nissan owners | 找到和里昂·米勒或者和死者 |
[31:00] | with a connection to Leon Miller or the DOA? | 有关系的蓝色尼桑车主了吗 |
[31:02] | So we went through all of Miller’s known associates. | 我们把米勒已知的联系人全都查了一遍 |
[31:04] | Nobody drives a blue Nissan. | 没人开蓝色尼桑 |
[31:06] | So, other than the car, the only piece of evidence | 这样一来 除了车 我们掌握的唯一证据 |
[31:09] | we got is this witness, Christian Lewis. | 就是这个证人 克里斯蒂安·路易斯 |
[31:11] | Who popped up out of nowhere | 而他凭空冒出来 |
[31:13] | and luckily saw a black Range Rover speed from the scene. | 并且幸运地看到一辆黑色路虎加速逃离现场 |
[31:16] | Maybe Miller let one of his associates | 也许米勒是让他朋友 |
[31:18] | drive the Range Rover to do the hit. | 开着路虎去干的 |
[31:21] | It’s possible, but Miller seems smarter than that. | 有可能 但是米勒看起来要更聪明一些 |
[31:24] | So that leaves you– the killer drives the exact | 这表明 杀手开着 |
[31:26] | same car as Miller, with similar plates. | 和米勒完全一样的车 车牌也相似 |
[31:28] | Or witness is lying his ass off. | 或者证人撒了个弥天大谎 |
[31:30] | All right, Kim, you talked to the witness yesterday. | 好了 金 你昨天和证人谈过 |
[31:33] | He seem credible to you? | 你觉得他可信吗 |
[31:38] | You know, I-I couldn’t tell that he was lying, | 我没办法看出来他撒没撒谎 |
[31:39] | but his story did have some holes in it. | 但他的描述确实有一些漏洞 |
[31:43] | Bring him in. | 带他来局里 |
[31:52] | We got open door. | 门开着 |
[31:58] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[32:03] | Christian Lewis. Chicago PD. | 克里斯蒂安·路易斯 芝加哥警署 |
[32:12] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[32:13] | Lewis packed up fast. | 路易斯打包地可真快 |
[32:15] | He’s gotta be playing us. Made up the Range Rover | 他肯定在耍我们 编出路虎的事 |
[32:17] | to get us to focus the investigation on Miller. | 好让我们把调查重心放在米勒身上 |
[32:19] | Why do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[32:21] | ‘Cause someone pays you to. | 因为有人付钱让他这么做 |
[32:26] | Let’s go knock on some doors. | 我们去问问邻居 |
[32:34] | Good afternoon, sir, I was hoping you could help me out. | 下午好 先生 我希望你能帮个忙 |
[32:36] | Thanks so deeply for your concern about the city of Chicago. | 感谢你如此关心芝加哥 |
[32:38] | No, no, no, what I’m saying is Christian is a good dude. | 不不 我是说克里斯蒂安是个好人 |
[32:41] | I mean, he ain’t gonna run for president, | 他虽然竞选不了总统 |
[32:42] | but he’s doing the best he can. | 但他尽力而为了 |
[32:44] | Well, what do you mean by that? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:45] | He’s an addict. Heroin, crack, you name it. | 他是个瘾君子 海洛因 可卡因 |
[32:47] | But he’s been getting himself right, | 但他一直在努力戒毒 |
[32:49] | going to meetings, making amends. | 去互助会 弥补他人 |
[32:51] | Landlady say he just gave her an envelope | 房东说他刚给了一个信封 |
[32:53] | filled with fresh hundreds. | 里面装的全是崭新的百元大钞 |
[32:54] | This landlady, she live in the complex? | 这个房东 她也住这里 |
[32:55] | Yeah. Apartment 2C. | 对 2C房 |
[33:01] | How’s it going? Any leads? | 怎么样 有线索吗 |
[33:05] | Best one I have so far is Lewis is trying to make amends. | 目前我只打听到路易斯在努力弥补 |
[33:08] | He just handed the landlady an envelope full of cash. | 他刚给了房东一个全是现金的信封 |
[33:10] | – Yeah, I just talked to her. – Okay. | -对 我刚跟她谈过 -好 |
[33:12] | Lewis gave her three grand in cash, squared up his whole debt. | 路易斯给了她三千现金 付清了所有债务 |
[33:17] | Fresh cash, too, so we can trace the serial numbers. | 还是新钞 这样我们可以追踪序列号 |
[33:21] | That’s good. | 那不错 |
[33:23] | Yeah, we identify the bank where the money was withdrawn, | 对 我们能找到取钱的银行 |
[33:27] | I’m guessing that’ll get us to the guy who paid Lewis to lie. | 我猜那能帮我们找到付钱让路易斯撒谎的人 |
[33:31] | Unless, of course, you already know. | 除非 当然了 你已经知道了 |
[33:36] | No. I-I’m just doing the math, like you. | 不 我也只是跟着线索查 像你一样 |
[33:44] | – Do you want me to run the cash? – No, I got it. | -你想让我去追查现金序列号吗 -不 我来就行 |
[33:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:52] | Funeral for Roman’s sister is in a few hours. | 罗曼妹妹的葬礼还有几小时开始 |
[33:56] | You should go. | 你该去 |
[33:58] | – Go. – Okay. | -去吧 -好 |
[34:28] | Good morning, everybody. | 早上好 各位 |
[34:29] | On behalf of the Roman family, | 代表罗曼一家 |
[34:32] | I would like to thank you all for being here today. | 我想感谢大家今天的到来 |
[34:36] | I’d like to start with a reading from Ecclesiastes. | 首先我想读《传道书》中的章节 |
[34:42] | “My child, when you come to serve the Lord, | “我的孩子 当你来侍奉主时 |
[34:45] | “prepare yourself for trials. | 要准备好接受审判 |
[34:48] | “Be sincere of heart and steadfast, | 诚实 坚定 |
[34:51] | “and do not be impetuous in times of adversity. | 在逆境中不浮躁 |
[34:54] | “Cling to him, do not leave him, | 依靠祂 不离弃祂 |
[34:57] | “that you may prosper in your last days. | 你可在最后的日子繁盛 |
[35:01] | “Accept whatever happens to you; | 接受已发生的遭遇 |
[35:03] | “in periods of humiliation, be patient. | 在羞辱中时 耐心等候 |
[35:07] | “For in fire gold is tested, and the chosen, | 因金子在火中试炼 拣选 |
[35:11] | “in the crucible of humiliation. | 在屈辱的坩埚中 |
[35:14] | “Trust in God, and he will help you; | 相信上帝 祂便帮你 |
[35:18] | make your ways straight and hope in him.” | 行走正路 常存盼望” |
[35:23] | Word of the Lord. | 这是主的话 |
[35:25] | Thanks be to God. | 感恩归于上帝 |
[35:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:37] | Did the right thing to call me. | 你打给我是对的 |
[35:50] | My sister Sarah, she died alone in a ditch. | 我妹妹莎拉 孤独地死在了沟里 |
[35:56] | Temperature was minus-4 degrees. | 当时气温是零下四度 |
[36:01] | Can only imagine how scared she was. | 我只能想象 她当时有多害怕 |
[36:05] | How alone she was. | 有多孤独 |
[36:10] | Growing up… | 成长过程中 |
[36:12] | My sister was never alone. | 我妹妹从来不孤独 |
[36:15] | Uh, she was always surrounded by her friends, | 她的身边总是聚集着朋友 |
[36:18] | cousins, kids from down the block, | 亲戚 街坊邻居小孩 |
[36:21] | kids I didn’t even know where the hell– | 一些我都不知道 |
[36:25] | heck they came from. | 不知从哪来的小孩 |
[36:27] | You know, they’d just be there, | 他们就在那待着 |
[36:30] | in the kitchen one day, drinking pop out of a two liter, | 在厨房 喝着大瓶装的汽水 |
[36:32] | waiting for my sister. | 等着我妹妹 |
[36:35] | She drew people to her because she was warm. | 她吸引别人 因为她暖心 |
[36:40] | She was loving, and she was always herself. | 她有爱 总是做自己 |
[36:46] | Strong and stubborn. | 坚强又倔强 |
[36:50] | She was a fighter. | 她是个战士 |
[36:54] | When they found her… | 当他们找到她时 |
[36:57] | My sister had scratches | 我妹妹的手上 |
[37:01] | on her hands and knees from crawling, | 膝盖上都有因爬行留下的划痕 |
[37:04] | from fighting. | 因抗争而造成 |
[37:08] | But there was no one there to save her. | 但没有人能救她 |
[37:12] | She screamed for help, but no one heard her. | 她大声呼喊求助 但没有人听见 |
[37:17] | She was screaming weeks before. | 她几周前就开始呼喊 |
[37:22] | Sarah needed help. | 莎拉需要帮助 |
[37:29] | But I wasn’t there for her. | 但我没能帮到她 |
[37:36] | “Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper.” | “遮盖自己罪过的 必不亨通” |
[37:41] | “But he who confesses | “承认 |
[37:43] | and forsakes them will obtain mercy.” | 离弃罪过的 必蒙怜恤” |
[37:45] | Proverbs 28:13. | 《箴言》28章13节 |
[37:49] | If you ask me, that’s a lie. | 要是问我 那是个谎言 |
[37:52] | You can’t just recite a passage, say a few Hail Marys, | 你不能背出经文 说几句哈利路亚 |
[37:57] | and then wash away your sins. | 就洗去自己的罪孽了 |
[38:00] | And we shouldn’t be able to. | 我们也不该如此 |
[38:03] | We should be required to carry around our sins | 我们应该被要求在剩余的年岁里 |
[38:06] | for the rest of our years. | 背负我们罪孽 |
[38:09] | All the pain and guilt too. | 以及所有伤痛和内疚 |
[38:13] | We need to feel them | 我们需要那些 |
[38:16] | so we can do better next time. | 让我们下次做得更好 |
[38:21] | So that we can be there the next time | 让我们下次能及时帮到他人 |
[38:22] | someone screams for help. | 当他们呼喊求助时 |
[38:52] | – That was a hell of a eulogy. – It was honest. | -这悼词真让人心痛 -但起码诚实 |
[38:59] | You believe in absolution? | 你相信赦免吗 |
[39:05] | Kim, I don’t think like that. | 金 我不那么想 |
[39:08] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[39:12] | I appreciate you waiting till the service was over. | 谢谢你们等到葬礼结束 |
[39:18] | So how we gonna do this? | 那接下去怎么办 |
[39:28] | We’re not. | 不怎么办 |
[39:35] | Logan Peters deserved what he got. | 罗根·彼得斯罪有应得 |
[39:39] | As for the person responsible… | 至于责任人 |
[39:42] | Well, we’re gonna continue our investigation, | 我们会继续调查 |
[39:44] | but it’s no longer a top priority. | 但那不再是第一要务了 |
[39:51] | I mean, we’ll keep you– | 我们会 |
[39:53] | keep you posted with any new information, but | 及时告诉你新消息 但是 |
[39:56] | other than that… | 除此之外 |
[40:03] | I wish you the best. | 我希望你一切都好 |
[40:11] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[40:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:22] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[40:25] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[40:30] | Maybe we should be required to carry this pain… | 也许我们是该背负痛苦 |
[40:35] | But then don’t we get to decide what we do with it? | 但我们不也能决定如何与痛苦共存吗 |