时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Let me help with that. – No, I got it. | -我来帮你吧 -不用了 我自己可以 |
[00:06] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[00:08] | – You hungry? – No. | -你饿了吗 -不饿 |
[00:10] | I can make my famous French toast. | 我可以给你做我拿手的法式吐司 |
[00:12] | – You don’t have to do that. – What? | -你不用这样的 -什么样 |
[00:15] | Pretend like nothing’s changed. | 假装任何事都没有发生过 |
[00:17] | I’m not. I’m just trying to help. | 我没有 只是想帮帮忙而已 |
[00:19] | I know, I just– | 我知道 我只是… |
[00:21] | Look, you should go to work. | 你应该回去工作了 |
[00:23] | I’m pretty sure the bad guys aren’t taking a day off | 我相信坏人们不会因为 |
[00:25] | because I had a miscarriage. | 我流产了而休息 |
[00:27] | I feel like I need some space. | 我需要一个人静静 |
[00:34] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[00:45] | She’s doing good I think. | 我觉得她状态还行 |
[00:46] | Boss put her on an IOD for a few days, so… | 老大算她工伤 让她休息几天 所以… |
[00:48] | – That’s good to hear. – Yeah. | -听起来挺不错 -是的 |
[00:50] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[00:52] | Uh, how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[00:53] | I’m really sorry about everything. | 很遗憾发生的这些事情 |
[00:55] | – You okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[00:58] | Man plans. God laughs. | 男人一思考 上帝就发笑 |
[01:00] | – You need anything you let me know. – Okay, thanks. | -你有任何需要 一定告诉我 -好的 谢谢 |
[01:04] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[01:07] | Ben. | 本 |
[01:10] | You look great. | 你看起来真精神 |
[01:11] | I can’t believe you’re a police officer. | 不敢相信你是一名警察 |
[01:14] | Most of the time I don’t either. | 大多数时候我自己也不相信 |
[01:15] | – I’m proud of you. – Thank you. | -我为你感到骄傲 -谢谢你 |
[01:18] | We both know I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. | 我们都明白要不是你 我也走不到今天这步 |
[01:22] | So what’s up? Why’d you come by? | 所以你过来有什么事吗 |
[01:25] | Yeah, I need a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[01:28] | Name it. | 尽管说 |
[01:29] | I’m looking for a guy I’ve been working with. | 我想知道一个同事的下落 |
[01:31] | He’s an addict. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[01:32] | In and out of shelters, but mostly on the streets. | 进出收容所很多次了 但大多数时候流落街头 |
[01:36] | – And he’s gone missing? – Yeah. | -然后他失踪了吗 -是的 |
[01:39] | I had a job interview set up for him yesterday. | 我昨天替他安排了一个工作的面试 |
[01:41] | We even picked out a suit. He never showed up. | 我们甚至选好了一套西装 但他没有露面 |
[01:44] | I haven’t been able to reach him since. | 自此之后 就没他的音信了 |
[01:46] | I know this is small potatoes for someone like you– | 我知道这对于你来说不过是些无足轻重的人 |
[01:48] | Aw, Ben. | 别这么说 本 |
[01:50] | You’ve been there for me since I was six years old. | 从我六岁开始 你就在照看着我 |
[01:54] | Send me everything you have on this guy. | 把你知道的关于这个人的所有信息都发给我 |
[01:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[01:58] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[02:02] | – That you, Rojas? – Morning. | -是你吗 罗哈斯 -早上好 |
[02:06] | – You coming or going? – Going. | -你是上班还是下班 -下班 |
[02:08] | Hitting the streets already? | 已经巡过街了吗 |
[02:09] | Well, I’m trying to track down a missing. | 我在找一个失踪人口 |
[02:11] | Got a BOLO out. | 申请一张通缉令吧 |
[02:13] | It’s a personal thing. Off the record. | 是私事 不想记录在案 |
[02:16] | You need some help? | 需要帮手吗 |
[02:23] | Roberto Albert Peña. Three priors for possession. | 罗伯托·艾伯特·佩尼亚 三次非法持械前科 |
[02:25] | Last known was an apartment in Pilsen. | 最后记录在案的地址是在皮尔森的一间公寓 |
[02:27] | My friend Ben says he’s homeless. | 我的朋友本说他是无家可归的流浪汉 |
[02:29] | Who’s your friend? | 你的朋友是做什么的 |
[02:30] | He’s the Director of Homeless Planning. | 他是收容中心的主任 |
[02:33] | He oversees a bunch of shelters. | 他负责管理很多收容所 |
[02:35] | I’ve known him since I was a kid. | 我从小就认识他了 |
[02:37] | Okay, I got your back. Let’s get it. | 好的 我和你一起 找到他 |
[02:42] | If you hear from him, please, let me know. | 如果你有他的消息 请一定要告诉我 |
[02:44] | Yeah, if I see him I’m gonna break his neck. | 我要是看到他 非拧断他脖子不可 |
[02:45] | Son of a bitch owes me six months rent. | 这个混蛋欠了我六个月的租金 |
[02:47] | His apartment stinks like cigarettes. | 他的公寓臭的跟猪窝一样 |
[02:52] | Thanks for being so cooperative! | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[02:55] | – All right, so what’s next? – Don’t know. | -接下来呢 -我也不清楚 |
[02:58] | Maybe we start canvassing, handing out photos? | 或许开始挨家挨户的问 派发照片 |
[03:01] | Okay, we’ll talk to me. What’s this about? | 跟我先说说 这事到底为了什么 |
[03:03] | The missing dude or big homie, Ben? | 是因为这个失踪的人 还是好朋友 本 |
[03:06] | Ben. | 本 |
[03:07] | He was my case worker when I was a kid. | 我小时候 他是我的社工 |
[03:09] | Foster care. | 领养计划 |
[03:12] | What a good guy. | 真善良 |
[03:13] | The best. He saved my life. | 世上最好的人了 改变了我的命运 |
[03:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:18] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[03:21] | I’d like to hear it one day. | 哪天我想听一听 |
[03:23] | When I’m ready. | 等我准备好说的时候吧 |
[03:25] | Meanwhile, I can always share a story from my childhood too. | 与此同时 我也可以跟你说说我童年的故事 |
[03:29] | Freshmen year I got cut from the basketball team. | 我大学第一年的时候 被踢出了篮球队 |
[03:30] | – I’m still not over that. – Like Michael Jordan? | -到现在都没释怀 -跟迈克尔·乔丹一样厉害吗 |
[03:34] | Just like Mike. | 就像迈克尔那样 |
[03:35] | 2143 Squad, can I mobile with 5021 Frank? | 2143巡逻车 我能与5021F通话吗 |
[03:38] | This is 5021 Frank. Go with your traffic 2143. | 我是5021F 2143请讲 |
[03:42] | We found your missing person. | 我们找到你那个失踪的人了 |
[03:43] | Copy that. 5021 Frank en route. | 收到 5021F马上过去 |
[04:04] | Hey. I got word. | 我听说了 |
[04:09] | Guess they found my card on him. | 我猜他们在他身上找到我的名片了 |
[04:11] | I’m so sorry, Ben. | 我很难过 本 |
[04:14] | That’s where they found him? | 他们是在那找到他的 |
[04:16] | In a dumpster? | 在垃圾箱里 |
[04:19] | Tossed like trash. | 像垃圾一样被扔了 |
[04:21] | We’ll find who did this. | 我们会找出凶手 |
[04:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:33] | Who found the body? | 尸体是谁发现的 |
[04:34] | Construction worker. | 建筑工人 |
[04:36] | Lost his keys. | 钥匙丢了 |
[04:37] | Thought he accidentally tossed them into the dumpster. | 觉得他可能随手扔到垃圾箱了 |
[04:40] | Took a dive he won’t forget. | 这一找会让他终生难忘的 |
[04:42] | Your friend got any idea who might’ve done it? | 你的朋友知道可能会是谁干的吗 |
[04:45] | No, but I told him I’d look into it. | 不知道 但我告诉他我会去查的 |
[04:48] | I know this isn’t the kind of case we normally take. | 我理解这不是我们一般接的案子 |
[04:50] | Vanessa, you don’t have to apologize or explain. | 凡妮莎 你不用道歉或者解释 |
[04:53] | We got a dead body. A dead person. | 有具尸体 一个死人 |
[04:55] | We’re taking it. | 这案子我们接 |
[04:58] | So what’d the M.E. say? | 法医怎么说 |
[05:00] | Died from sharp force wounds. | 死于尖锐物 |
[05:02] | Probably a hunting knife or serrated edge. | 可能是猎刀或者锯齿样刀锋的刀 |
[05:05] | Time of death between 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. | 死亡时间晚上十点到凌晨一点之间 |
[05:07] | There’s no blood present in the dumpster, | 垃圾箱里没有血迹 |
[05:08] | so he was probably killed somewhere else. | 因此他很可能是在别的地方被杀的 |
[05:10] | All right– Roberto got any gang affiliations? | 好的… 罗伯托是黑帮的吗 |
[05:12] | No. | 不 |
[05:13] | He’s an out of work roofer with a big drug problem. | 他是个失业的盖屋顶的人 有严重的吸毒问题 |
[05:17] | I mean, according to Ben, he was doing better. | 以本说的 他情况在好转 |
[05:19] | All right, so let’s pound the pavement. | 我们去街头寻访 |
[05:21] | Find a witness, security camera. | 找到个目击者 监控录像 |
[05:23] | And dig into Roberto. Track his movements. | 好好查查罗伯托 追踪他的行踪 |
[05:25] | Where was he staying? What was he doing? | 他在哪住 做过什么 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:49] | I talked to Platt. | 我和普拉特聊过了 |
[05:51] | She was going through Roberto’s priors. | 她查了罗伯托的案底 |
[05:52] | He got jammed up last week. Here. | 他上周惹祸了 在这 |
[05:54] | – Outside this church. – Why wasn’t that in his file? | -在这教堂外 -他的档案里怎么没有 |
[05:57] | It was just a contact card. | 只是张名片 |
[05:58] | Responding officers didn’t arrest him. | 接警的警官并没有逮捕他 |
[06:00] | I mean, this could be where he’s been living. | 这有可能是他住的地方 |
[06:06] | Excuse us. Hey, Chicago PD. | 打扰一下 芝加哥警署 |
[06:09] | – You serve? – Iraq, four tours. | -你当过兵 -伊拉克 四次驻军 |
[06:11] | I did two tours in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗驻过两次军 |
[06:13] | This is, uh, Detective Rojas, Detective Upton. | 这是罗哈斯警探 厄普顿警探 |
[06:15] | – I’m Detective Halstead. – Alex. | -我是霍斯特德警探 -亚历克斯 |
[06:18] | We’re looking for information on a Roberto Peña. | 我们在查找罗伯托·佩尼亚的线索 |
[06:20] | – Yeah, I know Roberto. – He stays here? | -我认识罗伯托 -他住这吗 |
[06:23] | On and off. Not like you need a key. | 时不时的 反正又不需要钥匙 |
[06:25] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[06:27] | I don’t know. Maybe two weeks ago? | 我也说不清 可能两周前 |
[06:29] | Did he get into any trouble around here? | 他在这一片惹过什么麻烦吗 |
[06:31] | Nah, he was all right. He was big talker. | 没有 他还行 老吹牛 |
[06:33] | Serious dope fiend. | 嗑药很厉害 |
[06:35] | – What’d he do? – He was murdered. | -他怎么了 -他被杀了 |
[06:37] | Damn. What happened? | 天啊 出什么事了 |
[06:39] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[06:40] | Does he have any friends around here? | 他在这一片有什么朋友吗 |
[06:42] | He, uh, usually hung out with Sammy the T. | 他老是和萨米混 |
[06:44] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[06:55] | You Sammy? | 你是萨米 |
[07:00] | Hey, uh, yeah, uh… | 对 我是 |
[07:02] | Were you looking to buy that Bear shirt earlier? | 你们之前想买熊队队服的吗 |
[07:05] | No, sorry. | 抱歉 不是 |
[07:07] | I’m Detective Upton. This is Officer Rojas. | 我是厄普顿警探 这是罗哈斯警官 |
[07:09] | We understand that you know Roberto Peña. | 我们知道你认识罗伯托·佩尼亚 |
[07:12] | You’re police. | 你们是警察 |
[07:13] | Yeah, but you’re not in trouble. | 对 但不是你有麻烦 |
[07:14] | – We just wanna talk. – To talk? | -我们只是想聊聊 -聊聊 |
[07:18] | Have you seen Roberto lately? | 你最近见过罗伯托吗 |
[07:21] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[07:22] | – Here? – No. | -这里吗 -不是 |
[07:24] | We went to an AA meeting on Clark. | 我们去克拉克街参加戒毒互助会了 |
[07:28] | Free cookies. | 那里有免费曲奇饼干 |
[07:29] | Did Roberto seem upset about anything? | 罗伯托看起来不高兴吗 |
[07:31] | Just about the man following me in the blue pickup truck. | 是因为有个男人开着蓝色皮卡跟着我 |
[07:35] | Was he following you or Roberto? | 他是跟着你还是罗伯托 |
[07:39] | You guys want me to seriously answer that? | 你们真想让我回答这个问题吗 |
[07:43] | You guys are hilarious. | 你们也太搞笑了 |
[07:45] | Look, we just wanna know who he was. | 听着 我们只想知道他是谁 |
[07:47] | I certainly don’t know his name– | 我绝对不知道他的名字 |
[07:49] | or CIA rank. I’m sure you do. | 或在中情局的职级 我觉得你们肯定知道 |
[07:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:55] | I assume you’re running point for him now. | 我猜你们也是他的手下吧 |
[07:58] | Ah, I didn’t realize how deep this went. | 我没想到水这么深 |
[08:03] | Look, Sammy. | 听着 萨米 |
[08:08] | It’s okay, Sammy. I just want to talk. | 没事的 萨米 我只想跟你聊聊 |
[08:12] | How long you been living here? | 你在这里住了多久了 |
[08:14] | A couple months. It’s quiet. | 几个月 这里很安静 |
[08:17] | Good for reading. | 适合阅读 |
[08:19] | And I thought they’d never find me here. | 而且我以为他们绝对找不到我在这里 |
[08:22] | So this guy who was following you, the CIA– | 所以这个跟踪你的家伙 这个中情局的人 |
[08:26] | you sure he wasn’t following Roberto? | 你确定他不是在跟踪罗伯托吗 |
[08:29] | Could’ve been. | 也可能 |
[08:30] | Why? Something happen to Roberto? | 为什么 罗伯托出什么事了吗 |
[08:34] | He was murdered, Sammy. | 他被谋杀了 萨米 |
[08:39] | I used to give Roberto legal advice. | 我给过罗伯托法律建议 |
[08:41] | He’d pay me in snacks. | 他会给我些零食 |
[08:44] | You a lawyer? | 你是律师吗 |
[08:45] | I went to law school for two years. | 我上过两年法学院 |
[08:49] | Do you know where Roberto was staying? | 你知道罗伯托住在哪里吗 |
[08:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:59] | I think you guys should go. | 我觉得你们该走了 |
[09:04] | One more question. | 再问一个问题 |
[09:06] | How much for that cool Harry Caray shirt? | 那件很酷的哈利·凯瑞T恤多少钱 |
[09:11] | – Sarge. – What do you got? | -警长 -查到什么了 |
[09:13] | I followed up on the T-shirt guy’s story | 我去查了这个穿T恤的家伙的说法 |
[09:14] | about going to an AA meeting with Roberto, | 关于跟罗伯托一起去参加戒酒互助会的事 |
[09:16] | so this is security footage from the community center, | 这是社区活动中心的监控录像 |
[09:18] | and this is from an auto shop down the block. | 这是从街那头的汽车店拍到的 |
[09:23] | – Blue pickup. – I’m a run that plate. | -蓝色皮卡 -我去查下车牌 |
[09:28] | 01X94K2 Zero, one, X-ray, nine, four, King, two. | |
[09:33] | Driver’s got a gun on him. | 司机拿枪指着他 |
[09:39] | – Sammy was telling the truth. – Time stamp says 7:12. | -萨米说的是实话 -时间是7点12分 |
[09:41] | That’s a few hours before Roberto was killed. | 就在罗伯托被杀之前几小时 |
[09:44] | 乔·梅森 伊利诺伊州 芝加哥 | |
[09:44] | All right, here we go. | 好 有结果了 |
[09:45] | Blue 2011 Ford. Belongs to a Joe Mason. | 2011款的蓝色福特 车主是乔·梅森 |
[09:48] | Convicted felon, recently paroled out of Stateville | 被判有罪的重罪犯 最近刚从监狱假释 |
[09:51] | on an attempted murder beef. LKA’s a house in Elsdon. | 罪名是谋杀未遂 最后登记住址在埃尔斯顿 |
[09:53] | Okay, Jay, you and Hailey get over there. | 好 杰 你跟海莉过去 |
[09:55] | Stand by for the warrant. | 待命等搜查令 |
[10:04] | There’s our truck. | 就是那辆皮卡 |
[10:10] | – You ready. – Mm, yep. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[10:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:17] | Joe Mason? | 乔·梅森吗 |
[10:19] | Chicago PD. You got a second? | 芝加哥警署 你有时间吗 |
[10:21] | – Hey, man–hey! – 5021 Henry. | -哥们 -5021H |
[10:23] | Got an offender fleeing on foot. | 有位罪犯正在徒步逃跑 |
[10:25] | Male, black, 5’10”, | 男性 黑人 身高178 |
[10:26] | black jacket, blue jeans. | 穿黑色夹克 蓝色牛仔裤 |
[10:36] | Put your arms up. | 举起手来 |
[10:37] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[10:38] | I didn’t do anything, man. | 我什么都没干 哥们 |
[10:39] | Yeah? Where’s the fire, Joe? | 是吗 那你跑这么快 乔 |
[10:40] | 5021 Henry. Advise units to disregard. | 5021H 建议各单位解除警报 |
[10:42] | – Offender in custody. – What is this? | -罪犯已被拘押 -这是什么 |
[10:44] | – What is this? – It’s not mine, dog. | -这是什么 -这不是我的 伙计 |
[10:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:47] | Unless it’s sugar, you’re coming in. | 如果不是糖 你就得进去了 |
[10:49] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[10:50] | Put your hands behind your back! | 把手放在背后 |
[10:57] | – Look, I made a mistake, man. – Yes, you did. | -听着 我犯了个错误 哥们 -是的 |
[11:03] | I’m an addict. | 我是个瘾君子 |
[11:07] | You know Roberto Peña | 你认识罗伯托·佩尼亚吗 |
[11:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:12] | – Roberto Peña. – Yeah. | -罗伯托·佩尼亚 -认识 |
[11:15] | Yeah, I know him. | 对 我认识他 |
[11:18] | That son of a bitch broke into my truck. | 那个混蛋撬开了我的皮卡 |
[11:20] | I caught him red-handed, and he ran. | 当场被我抓住 然后他就跑了 |
[11:22] | What’d he steal? | 他偷了什么 |
[11:25] | You know, I were you, I’d keep talking. | 如果我是你 我就会说出来 |
[11:28] | ‘Cause you were the last person | 因为你是罗伯托死前 |
[11:29] | who was with Roberto before that. | 最后一个跟他在一起的人 |
[11:31] | Jesus–look, man, I ain’t had nothing to do with that. | 老天 听着 我跟他的死没有任何关系 |
[11:33] | What’d he steal, Joe? | 他偷了什么 乔 |
[11:36] | – What did he steal? – Coke. | -他偷了什么 -可卡因 |
[11:40] | I had some in my glove compartment. | 我在汽车置物柜里放了一些 |
[11:44] | So, I drove everywhere trying to find that punk. | 我开车到处找那个混蛋 |
[11:48] | He said he still had half of my cocaine, | 他说我一半的可卡因还在他那里 |
[11:49] | so we went to some empty house he was squatting at. | 于是我们去了一间空房子 他的暂住地 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:53] | – So you went to the house– – Yeah. | -你去了那间房子 -没错 |
[11:54] | You got your drugs, then you carved him up, didn’t you? | 拿到了毒品 再把他大卸八块 对吗 |
[11:58] | Wait, wait– no, no, no, no. | 等等 不是这样 |
[11:59] | That’s why you slit his throat? | 所以你才割开了他的喉咙 |
[12:00] | – No, look, see I was– – Why’d you cut his hands off? | -不 我当时 -你为什么砍掉他的手 |
[12:02] | I was just trying to get high. | 我当时只想嗑嗨 |
[12:03] | Did you slit his throat? | 你有没有割开他的喉咙 |
[12:04] | No, I was just trying to get high! | 没有 我当时只想嗑嗨 |
[12:06] | – What time did you leave? – Sometime after 8:00. | -你什么时候离开的 -八点之后 |
[12:10] | Then I went to my buddy’s 40th birthday party. | 然后我去参加了我朋友的四十岁生日派对 |
[12:14] | This guy was still alive when I left that house. | 我离开房子的时候 他还活着 |
[12:18] | We’re gonna check your story. | 我们会核查你的说辞 |
[12:20] | And if you’re lying, | 如果你在说谎 |
[12:23] | you’re going back to the joint. | 你就回牢里待着吧 |
[12:24] | This time you ain’t coming back, you understand? | 这次你可出不来了 明白了吗 |
[12:41] | So we found a better way in. | 这是个进屋的好办法 |
[12:44] | Squatters usually lock the doors, not the windows. | 占屋者通常只锁门 不锁窗 |
[12:47] | That’s how they get in and out. | 他们就是这么进出的 |
[12:52] | Did you spend a lot of time on the streets back in the day? | 你以前在街头混过很长时间吗 |
[12:55] | Just a few weeks. | 就几个星期 |
[12:57] | Not as bad as you think. | 没你想的那么糟 |
[13:00] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[13:17] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[13:26] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:32] | Yep. | 没错 |
[13:33] | This is definitely where the murder went down. | 这里肯定是谋杀案发地 |
[13:38] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[13:40] | I’ll call Voight. | 我来联系博伊特 |
[13:44] | And I found some of Roberto’s clothes, | 我还找到了几件罗伯托的衣服 |
[13:46] | personal items. He was definitely living here. | 还有个人物品 他肯定住在这 |
[13:49] | And we didn’t recover the knife? | 没找到刀吗 |
[13:50] | No, but I did find this. Sammy Logan’s signature. | 没有 但我找到了萨米·罗根的签名 |
[13:54] | So Sammy was here in the house with Roberto? | 所以萨米和罗伯托一起在这里吗 |
[13:57] | Yeah, means he lied too. | 没错 这证明他也说谎了 |
[13:58] | Said he didn’t know where Roberto was staying. | 他说他不知道罗伯托住在哪 |
[14:00] | I just talked to a neighbor, and he told me that | 我刚和邻户谈过 他告诉我 |
[14:03] | he saw a person that matches Sammy’s description | 他看见了一个人 符合萨米的特征 |
[14:05] | enter this house around 10:00 P.M. Last night. | 昨晚十点进入了这房子 |
[14:09] | All right, bring him in. | 好 带他过来 |
[14:26] | – Damn it. – You know, I gotta be honest. | -该死 -说实话 |
[14:28] | I’m still hoping Sammy isn’t good for this. | 我还是希望这不是萨米做的 |
[14:32] | He just doesn’t feel like a killer. | 感觉他不像杀人犯 |
[14:36] | Wasn’t that open before? | 这柜门之前不是开着的吗 |
[14:55] | Feel like a killer now? | 现在感觉他像杀人犯了吗 |
[14:59] | Saw the sneakers that we found at the church? | 检测过了教堂里找到的运动鞋 |
[15:01] | Yeah? | 结果呢 |
[15:02] | They’re identical to Sammy’s. | 完全符合萨米的体征 |
[15:04] | And the sole pattern and size are an exact match | 鞋底的图案和大小 |
[15:06] | to the prints that we found at the demo house. | 也和样板房中的图案完全一致 |
[15:08] | All right, where we at in Joe Mason’s alibi? | 乔·梅森的不在场证明情况如何 |
[15:10] | We got three witnesses– put him at a party | 有三名证人 能证明他在派对上 |
[15:12] | same time as the murder. | 和凶案同一时间 |
[15:14] | Sammy Logan’s starting to look good for this. | 看起来像是萨米·罗根干的 |
[15:16] | Yeah, problem is, we can’t find him anywhere. | 是的 问题是我们到处都找不到他 |
[15:18] | We’ve been circulating photos of him | 我们一直在向周围的邻居 |
[15:19] | all over the neighborhood. No one’s seen him. | 传阅他的照片 没人见过他 |
[15:21] | We’ve been checking city shelter logs. | 我们也一直在调查城市救济所的记录 |
[15:22] | He’s been in and out of a few for the last two years. Never stays. | 过去两年中 他多次暂居 但从不久留 |
[15:25] | Well, Sammy got some kind of file or a case worker? | 萨米有档案或是社工吗 |
[15:28] | – Yeah, over in Lincoln Park. – All right. | -有 在林肯公园 -好的 |
[15:30] | Get a subpoena for his medical records, | 申请传票调用他的医疗记录 |
[15:31] | talk to the case worker, see what you can find. | 和社工谈谈 看看有没有什么发现 |
[15:35] | Sammy Logan. Oh, yeah, I remember this kid. | 萨米·罗根 我记得这个孩子 |
[15:37] | University of Chicago law student. | 芝加哥大学法学院的学生 |
[15:39] | Then he got sick. | 然后他生病了 |
[15:40] | Paranoid schizophrenia. Early 20s, that’s when it hits. | 二十岁出头就得了偏执型分裂症 |
[15:44] | What about his family or friends? | 他的家人或是朋友呢 |
[15:46] | Looks like his mom died when he was young, | 他母亲在他很小的时候就去世了 |
[15:48] | and he’s estranged from his father. | 他被强制带离了他的父亲 |
[15:50] | And what do you do for him? | 你是为他做什么的 |
[15:53] | Class is about to start. Follow me. | 快上课了 跟我来吧 |
[15:56] | Well, we’ve given him a place to live, a place to sleep, | 我们为他提供住所 |
[15:59] | some career counseling. | 一些职业咨询 |
[16:00] | And in Sammy’s case we mostly work with the doctors | 萨米的案例我们主要协同医生 |
[16:02] | to help keep him on his meds, | 帮助他继续服药 |
[16:04] | but he was mostly noncompliant in that department. | 但在那方面 他大都不配合 |
[16:07] | He thinks the government’s trying to poison him | 他认为政府的人想毒害他 |
[16:08] | so he won’t take his pills. | 所以他不吃药 |
[16:10] | So what do you think? Is Sammy capable of violence? | 你怎么看 萨米会使用暴力吗 |
[16:12] | No. | 不会 |
[16:13] | Truth is, most paranoid schizophrenics are meek. | 事实上 大多数偏执型精神分裂症患者都很温顺 |
[16:15] | They’re more inclined to hide than fight. | 他们更倾向于隐藏而不是战斗 |
[16:17] | – Any idea where he might hide? – Kid was a compulsive reader. | -知道他可能藏在哪吗? -那孩子是个读书狂 |
[16:20] | I’d start with the public libraries. | 我会从公共图书馆开始找 |
[16:22] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[16:23] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[16:25] | Hey, it’s Upton. Yo. | 嘿 是厄普顿 喂 |
[16:28] | Hey, you still in Lincoln Park? | 还在林肯公园吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:30] | Okay, I got a possible sighting of Sammy. | 好吧 发现萨米的疑似踪迹 |
[16:32] | A patrol saw him getting out of a used bookstore | 巡警看见他从一家旧书店里出来 |
[16:35] | and walking into a field house in Luna Park. | 走进了露娜公园的野营房屋 |
[16:37] | They’re keeping eyes on him as we speak. | 这会他们一直在盯着他 |
[16:38] | Okay, good. We’ll check it out. | 好吧 很好 我们去看看 |
[16:40] | All right. Great. | 行 好的 |
[16:43] | What’s up, Officer? | 什么事 警官 |
[16:45] | Atwater, Rojas. Intelligence. | 阿特沃特 罗哈斯 情报部 |
[16:46] | – You got our guy? – He’s in there. | -找到我们的人了 -他在那 |
[16:52] | We got it from here. | 这里交给我们吧 |
[16:53] | Copy. Got your back. | 收到 我就在这 |
[16:56] | Sammy. It’s Vanessa. | 萨米 我是凡妮莎 |
[16:58] | You sold me that Harry Caray shirt. | 你卖给我那件哈利·凯瑞的衬衫 |
[17:00] | Everyone loves it, man. | 大家都说好看 兄弟 |
[17:02] | We just wanna talk. | 我们只想和你谈谈 |
[17:04] | – Do I have to? – No, you don’t. | -必须吗 -不 也不是 |
[17:07] | How about we just take you down to the station? | 我们陪你去车站怎么样 |
[17:08] | – Get you something nice to eat. – I’m not hungry. | -带你吃点好吃的 -我不饿 |
[17:10] | We just wanna talk. | 就说几句话 |
[17:12] | 1846 Charlie, what’s your status? | 1846C 你那情况如何 |
[17:16] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[17:20] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[17:22] | Sammy, stop! | 萨米 停下 |
[17:24] | Stop running! | 别跑了 |
[17:26] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[17:32] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[17:33] | – Stop the car! – Stop! | -停车 -停 |
[17:36] | – Stop the bus! – Sammy! | -停车 -萨米 |
[17:38] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[17:42] | – Sammy. – Back off. | -萨米 -退后 |
[17:45] | Get off the bus! | 下车 |
[17:48] | – Get down–Stay down! – Sammy. | -趴下 趴下 -萨米 |
[17:50] | Throw the knife, or I will shoot. | 把刀放下 不然我就开枪了 |
[17:51] | Lower your weapon. I got this. | 你把枪放下 让我来 |
[17:58] | Sammy. Lower your weapon. | 萨米 把刀放下 |
[18:00] | I know you don’t want to hurt anybody. | 我知道你不想伤害任何人 |
[18:02] | – I don’t. – That’s good. | -我不想 -这很好 |
[18:04] | So just drop the knife, okay? | 把刀放下 好吗 |
[18:06] | How do I know you’re not working for them? | 我怎么知道你不是为他们工作的 |
[18:09] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[18:10] | But I’m not really CIA material. | 但我不是中情局的料 |
[18:13] | I barely got out of high school. | 我只有高中文凭 |
[18:15] | Drop your knife. | 把刀放下 |
[18:16] | I’ll take you somewhere safe. I promise. | 我带你去安全的地方 我保证 |
[18:30] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[18:31] | Okay? Sammy. | 还好吗 萨米 |
[18:34] | You’re okay. Okay? | 你没事的 好吗 |
[18:48] | Go ahead, Sammy. If you’re hungry. | 吃吧 萨米 如果你饿了 |
[18:51] | I’m not stupid. | 我不傻 |
[18:53] | No one thinks you’re stupid. | 没人觉得你傻 |
[18:56] | Did you put ricin in the mustard? | 你们在芥末里放了蓖麻吗 |
[19:04] | It’s just mustard. | 只是芥末 |
[19:08] | I get it. You already took the antidote. | 我懂了 你已经服过解药了 |
[19:13] | 米兰达警告 向疑犯宣读其权利 | |
[19:13] | Nice try, but you haven’t Mirandized me, | 这招不错 但你们没向我宣读米兰达警告 |
[19:16] | so I gather I’m not under arrest. | 看来我没被逮捕 |
[19:18] | Correct. We’re just talking. | 对 我们只是聊聊天 |
[19:21] | Just talking. | 只是聊天 |
[19:23] | We wanna follow up on Roberto Peña . | 我们想继续问罗伯特·佩尼亚的事 |
[19:26] | You said you didn’t know where he was staying, | 你说你不知道他的住址 |
[19:27] | but we found one of your books there. | 但我们却在那找到了一本你的书 |
[19:30] | One of my books? | 我的书 |
[19:35] | Who’s behind the mirror? | 镜子后面是谁 |
[19:37] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[19:39] | It’s just us. | 只有我们 |
[19:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:48] | What the hell are you doing, Hailey? | 你到底在干什么 海莉 |
[19:50] | What? | 干什么 |
[19:51] | I turned off the cameras so we wouldn’t record Sammy. | 我关掉了摄像机不录萨米 |
[19:54] | We all agreed no recording. That meant no cell phones. | 我们都同意不录音了 也就是说不能带手机 |
[19:58] | I can see it through your pocket, Hailey. | 我能看出来你放在口袋里 海莉 |
[20:00] | – All right, I’m sorry. – Why don’t you take five? | -好吧 对不起 -不如你休息五分钟 |
[20:13] | Okay, it’s just us now. | 好了 现在就我们两个 |
[20:17] | I think Rojas enjoyed that. | 我觉得罗哈斯挺享受这样 |
[20:25] | Have you been inside this house? | 你进过这栋房子吗 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 进过 |
[20:31] | Roberto crashed there sometimes. | 罗伯托在那里住 |
[20:34] | When was the last time you were there? | 你最后一次去那里是什么时候 |
[20:41] | You found my shoes back at the church? | 你们在教堂找到了我的鞋子 |
[20:44] | Is that what’s going on? | 是这样吗 |
[20:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:48] | You think I killed Roberto? | 你们觉得是我杀了罗伯托 |
[20:50] | I just wanna know what happened. | 我只是想知道发生了什么事 |
[20:52] | I didn’t kill Roberto. | 我没有杀罗伯托 |
[20:54] | But you were there when he was murdered? | 但他被杀时你在现场 |
[20:59] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[21:01] | We were at this abandoned house, | 那时我们在这栋废弃的房子里 |
[21:03] | and Roberto was getting high. | 罗伯托越来越嗨 |
[21:05] | Myself I don’t put chemicals in my body. | 我不往自己身体里注射化学药品 |
[21:07] | I was in a room reading, | 我在一个房间里看书 |
[21:10] | and then I heard the S.O. Five come in. | 然后我听到五级特工进来了 |
[21:14] | The–the S.O. Five? | 五级特工 |
[21:16] | There’s this guy that pretends to be a social worker. | 有一个家伙假装是社工 |
[21:20] | He took me and Roberto out to coffee once, | 有一次他带我和罗伯托去喝咖啡 |
[21:22] | and I saw through his whole act. | 我看穿了他的把戏 |
[21:24] | He’s a company man. | 他是特务 |
[21:26] | A company man? You mean the CIA? | 特务 你是说中情局吗 |
[21:29] | Special Op, level five, | 特别行动组 五级 |
[21:31] | Latin American bureau. | 拉丁美洲分局 |
[21:34] | In Caracas, if I had to guess. | 我猜是在加拉加斯 |
[21:38] | And the S.O. Five | 五级特工 |
[21:40] | says that he wants to take Roberto for a ride, | 说他想带罗伯托去兜风 |
[21:42] | and the next thing I know I heard shoving, | 接着我听到了推搡声 |
[21:45] | and I peeked through a hole in the wall and… | 我从墙上的洞里偷看 然后 |
[21:50] | And he was | 他在 |
[21:53] | stabbing Roberto. | 拿刀刺罗伯托 |
[21:57] | And I stayed hidden because I didn’t know what to do. | 我一直躲着 因为我不知道该怎么办 |
[22:01] | I didn’t know what he wanted. | 我不知道他想要什么 |
[22:03] | And, uh. | 而且 |
[22:08] | I’m not a spy. | 我不是间谍 |
[22:10] | I’m not a damn spy! | 我不是该死的间谍 |
[22:12] | Sammy, just slow–slow down. | 萨米 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[22:16] | I know you’re not a spy. | 我知道你不是间谍 |
[22:19] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[22:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:22] | Everything’s gonna be okay. Trust me. | 不会有事的 相信我 |
[22:31] | What did this man look like? | 这个人长什么样 |
[22:34] | He was Latino. | 他是拉丁美洲人 |
[22:36] | And he had glasses, | 戴着眼镜 |
[22:38] | and a goatee. | 留着山羊胡 |
[22:46] | He puts himself at the crime scene, | 他自己在犯罪现场 |
[22:47] | knows details only the killer would know. | 知道只有凶手才知道的细节 |
[22:50] | Maybe Roberto stole something from Sammy. | 也许罗伯托偷了萨米的东西 |
[22:53] | A T-shirt? We know he was thief. | T恤之类的 我们知道他是个小偷 |
[22:56] | And then Sammy catches him at the abandoned house. | 然后萨米在废弃的房子里抓住了他 |
[22:58] | They fight. He grabs a knife. | 他们打了起来 他抓起一把刀 |
[23:00] | Or maybe the spy really did do it. | 也许真的是那个间谍干的 |
[23:03] | Sammy was right about the blue pickup, | 萨米说的蓝色皮卡是对的 |
[23:05] | maybe he’s right about this too. | 也许他说的这事也是对的 |
[23:08] | Hey, I just got off the horn with CPIC. | 我刚和公共信息中心谈过了 |
[23:10] | Some guy tried to cash an SSI check | 有人想用凶杀案受害者的名字 |
[23:12] | in our homicide victim’s name, Roberto Peña. | 罗伯托·佩尼亚 兑生活补助金的支票 |
[23:14] | What? Someone’s pretending to be him? | 什么 有人冒充他吗 |
[23:16] | – When was this? – This is 45 minutes ago | -什么时候的事 -这是45分钟前 |
[23:18] | at a currency exchange in Homan Square. | 霍曼广场的货币兑换点 |
[23:20] | I’ll be damned. Pause that. | 该死的 暂停 |
[23:22] | That matches the guy Sammy just described. | 这跟萨米刚才描述的人相符 |
[23:24] | And it’s a clear image too. | 这个图像也很清晰 |
[23:25] | Bet you a bourbon we get a hit on facial rec. | 赌一杯威士忌 面部识别会有结果 |
[23:33] | Eduardo Salazar. | 爱德华多·斯拉泽 |
[23:35] | Been on the run from Miami, Florida since 2015. | 自2015年起 从佛罗里达州迈阿密开始逃亡 |
[23:38] | What’s he running from? | 他在逃什么 |
[23:39] | Double murder. He killed a cop. | 双重谋杀 他杀了一名警察 |
[23:41] | He, uh, robbed a bank in Dade County. | 他抢劫了戴德郡的一家银行 |
[23:44] | Killed the clerk. | 杀了职员 |
[23:46] | Then he killed the responding officer. | 然后杀了出警的警官 |
[23:47] | FBI been looking for that dude for a long time. | 联调局找了他很久 |
[23:51] | Notice how Salazar and Roberto look similar? | 注意到斯拉泽和罗伯托长得有多像吗 |
[23:53] | Salazar hangs around the homeless. | 斯拉泽一直跟流浪汉混在一起 |
[23:55] | He’s looking for the right physical match. | 他在找和他长得最像的 |
[23:57] | He finds Roberto. | 就找上了罗伯托 |
[23:58] | Makes sure he doesn’t have any family or close friends. | 确认他没有家人和朋友后 |
[24:01] | And then slits his throat and steals his identity. | 就割了他的喉 偷了他的身份 |
[24:03] | We talk to the feds? | 我们联系下联调局 |
[24:05] | I spoke to the S-A-C in the Miami Field Office. | 我和迈阿密办事处的特工谈过了 |
[24:07] | She’s sending over files. | 她会把文件发来 |
[24:08] | They got any leads? | 他们有什么线索吗 |
[24:09] | There was an anonymous tip that Salazar was spotted | 有匿名消息称斯拉泽曾出现在霍曼广场 |
[24:11] | in Homan Square, but it came up dry. | 霍曼广场 但后来没找到他 |
[24:14] | Yeah, well, dry or not, | 不管怎样 |
[24:15] | this guy killed the police. Let’s find his ass. | 这家伙杀了警察 让我们把他找出来 |
[24:20] | Sarge, what are we gonna do about Sammy? | 警长 那萨米怎么办 |
[24:23] | Well, first see if he can ID Salazar, then… | 先看他能不能认出斯拉泽 然后 |
[24:27] | let’s do what we can to help him. | 尽我们所能去帮他 |
[24:35] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[24:37] | The S.O. Five. | 那个五级特工 |
[24:39] | Was he acting on orders? | 他在奉命行事的吗 |
[24:41] | Oh, you can tell me. I’m good with secrets. | 你可以告诉我 我给你保密 |
[24:46] | Sammy, he’s– he’s not a CIA agent. | 萨米 他 他不是中情局特工 |
[24:50] | He’s a really bad person that robbed a bank, | 他是个大坏蛋 抢劫了银行 |
[24:53] | and killed two other people. | 还杀了两个人 |
[24:56] | I saw him another time too. | 我之前见过他 |
[24:59] | Where? | 在哪 |
[25:00] | In front of the church. | 教堂门口 |
[25:01] | He was hiding, but I knew he was there looking for me. | 他鬼鬼祟祟的 但我知道他在找我 |
[25:06] | That’s why I left. | 所以我走掉了 |
[25:07] | But why would he be looking for you? | 但是他为什么在找你 |
[25:09] | Because he saw me when he killed Roberto. | 因为他看到我目睹他杀掉了罗伯托 |
[25:13] | You said you– you hid in that room | 你之前说你在房间里藏起来了 |
[25:17] | and you were looking through a hole in the wall. | 你是通过墙上的洞看到的一切 |
[25:19] | I did, but after a few minutes I ran out. | 没错 但是几分钟之后我就跑出来了 |
[25:22] | That’s when I think he saw me. | 他是那时候看到我的 |
[25:26] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[25:31] | An officer’s gonna take you to the hospital. | 警官会带你去医院的 |
[25:35] | Which hospital? | 哪所医院 |
[25:37] | Is it Memorial? | 去纪念医院吗 |
[25:39] | – Yes. – Please don’t take me there. | -是的 -求求你别带我去那里 |
[25:42] | They are not nice people. | 那里的人不是好人 |
[25:44] | The doctors held me in a basement | 一个医生把我关在地下室里 |
[25:47] | because I wouldn’t take their poison. | 就因为我不肯喝他们给我的毒药 |
[25:48] | We’re taking you to Memorial. | 我们要把你送去纪念医院 |
[25:50] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[25:52] | It’s the law. | 是法律规定的 |
[25:54] | But I’m gonna come and check in on you, okay? | 但是我会过去看你的 好吗 |
[25:58] | I’ll make sure you’re safe. | 我会确保你的安全 |
[26:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:14] | That’s good work. You’re real good with him. | 干的不错 你对付他很有办法 |
[26:17] | You just gotta be patient | 你只需要保持耐心 |
[26:18] | and understand that his truth is as real to him | 明白对他坚信自己口中的事实 |
[26:21] | as yours is to you, or mine is to me. | 就像你我一样 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:24] | I can tell you got a lotta experience with people like Sammy. | 我猜你经常和萨米这样的人打交道吧 |
[26:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:28] | When I was in the street… | 我流浪的时候 |
[26:31] | I, uh… | 我 |
[26:32] | I squatted in an abandoned house with a woman. | 我和一个女人合住在一间废弃的房子里 |
[26:35] | Her name was Nina. | 她叫妮娜 |
[26:38] | Yeah, she was sick like Sammy, | 她也病了 就像萨米一样 |
[26:41] | but once she took her meds she was fine. | 但她只要吃药就没事 |
[26:43] | So we just gotta make sure Sammy takes his. | 所以我们只要保证萨米能一直吃药就好 |
[26:47] | Hey, we got a hit off a CTA-cam | 有点眉目了 交管局在 |
[26:49] | near the cash exchange place. | 现金兑换处的监控拍到了他 |
[26:50] | The camera has Salazar hopping into a Chevy Monte Carlo. | 监控拍到斯拉泽上了一辆雪佛兰蒙特卡罗 |
[26:53] | The car is registered to a Liza Radley. | 车登记在莉莎·莱德利名下 |
[26:55] | – Who’s that? – Think it’s his girlfriend | -这是谁 -可能是他女朋友 |
[26:56] | who grew up in the same area of Miami, | 他们在迈阿密的同一地区长大 |
[26:58] | went to the same high school. | 上了同一所高中 |
[26:59] | – We got an address? – Yeah. | -有地址吗 -有 |
[27:00] | She rents an apartment on Belmont. | 她在贝尔蒙特租了间公寓 |
[27:01] | Landlord says she lives with her boyfriend. | 房东说她和她男朋友一起住 |
[27:02] | Boyfriend’s description matches Salazar’s. | 对男朋友的描述同斯拉泽相符 |
[27:05] | All right, when do we hit? | 我们什么时候行动 |
[27:06] | Waiting on a warrant. | 在等搜查令 |
[27:18] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[27:23] | Stop! | 别动 |
[27:24] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[27:25] | Hands on the table. | 手放桌上 |
[27:26] | – Get your hands on the… – Get off me, bitch! | -手放在… -别碰我 贱人 |
[27:28] | Shut up and put your hands on the table. | 闭嘴 把手放在桌子上 |
[27:30] | – You Liza Radley? – Yeah. | -你是莉莎·莱德利 -是我 |
[27:32] | We’re looking for your boyfriend Eduardo Salazar. | 我们在找你男朋友爱德华多·斯拉泽 |
[27:34] | You cooperate, you got a shot at freedom. | 配合我们的工作 你还有自由的机会 |
[27:37] | You don’t, you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in prison. | 不配合的话 你就要在监狱里度过余生了 |
[27:39] | Hands behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[27:47] | She lawyered up and spit in my face for good measure. | 她请了律师 还往我脸上吐唾沫 |
[27:50] | All right, anything on her phone? | 好吧 在她手机里查到什么了吗 |
[27:51] | Salazar texted her a few hours ago, | 几小时以前斯拉泽给她发了一条短信 |
[27:53] | and then he shut his phone off. | 然后就关机了 |
[27:54] | The text says, “Chasing more Roberto paper. | 短信中说 “正在寻找更多的罗伯托的文件 |
[27:56] | We almost there, baby. Punta Mita soon.” | 快大功告成了 宝贝 一会儿蓬塔米塔见” |
[27:58] | – Punta Mita? – It’s a beach town in Mexico. | -蓬塔米塔 -那是墨西哥的一个海滨小镇 |
[28:00] | Sounds like he’s getting his new identity in order | 听起来他好像要换一个新身份 |
[28:02] | then making a run to the border. | 然后逃到边境去 |
[28:03] | All right, so keep monitoring the phone. | 好吧 继续监控这部手机 |
[28:05] | Let’s get a couple of cars down here in case he comes home. | 以防他回家 留几辆车在这里 |
[28:07] | And check all nearby businesses. | 然后检查所有附近的商家 |
[28:09] | Anywhere he could be setting up a new identity. | 找找有没有什么地方能让他弄到新身份 |
[28:11] | I know it’s a needle in a haystack, but it’s worth a shot. | 我知道这是大海捞针 但值得一试 |
[28:15] | – I got an idea. – Okay. | -我有个主意 -好的 |
[28:18] | And you said the S.O. Five took you and Roberto out for coffee? | 你之前提到五级特工带你和罗伯托去咖啡馆 |
[28:23] | Do you remember the name of the place? | 你记得那家店叫什么吗 |
[28:26] | It’s called the Daily Groundup. | 店名是”每天从头开始” |
[28:28] | – And that’s in Pilsen? – Yeah. | -在皮尔森街 -是的 |
[28:31] | So, Vanessa, can you get me out of here? | 凡妮莎 你能带我离开这里吗 |
[28:36] | Let’s make a call. | 咱们能不能打电话 |
[28:37] | Or something. It’s not safe. | 或者别的什么 这里不安全 |
[28:40] | They got cameras in the toothbrushes. | 他们在牙刷里安装监控摄像头 |
[28:44] | And like I was saying before… | 就像我之前所说的 |
[28:49] | They’re trying to poison me. | 他们试图给我下毒 |
[29:01] | You need to take these pills, Sammy. | 你需要服用这些药物 萨米 |
[29:03] | It’ll make you feel better. | 这些药会让你感觉好些 |
[29:07] | Look, I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[29:10] | But I’ll tell you what. | 但是我要告诉你 |
[29:11] | I’ll test these pills, | 我会给这些药做测试 |
[29:13] | and if they come back clean, will you take one for me? | 如果这些药都没有毒 你能为了我吃一片吗 |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:22] | Good. | 非常好 |
[29:26] | I, uh… | 我 |
[29:29] | I talked to the doctors, uh– | 我和医生谈了谈 |
[29:30] | they said it’s okay if I give you a phone. | 他们说我可以给你一部手机 |
[29:33] | My number’s in there. You call me anytime, okay? | 我的电话号码存在里面 随时打给我 好吗 |
[29:38] | I’m… | 我 |
[29:43] | I’m making sense, right? | 我说的话有道理 对吗 |
[29:47] | You are. | 是的 |
[29:51] | You’ve helped us narrow down the search. | 你已经帮助我们缩小了搜索范围 |
[29:55] | You did that. | 是你做到的 |
[29:59] | I’ll be back, okay? | 我会再来的 好吗 |
[30:13] | I got the name of the coffee shop. | 我知道那家咖啡店的店名了 |
[30:15] | Maybe Salazar’s hanging out in that area. | 也许斯拉泽就在那片区域闲逛 |
[30:17] | Good work. I’ll call Voight. | 非常棒 我打给博伊特 |
[30:21] | Coffee shop’s a bust. | 咖啡店这边没有看到斯拉泽 |
[30:22] | He could be halfway to Mexico by now. | 现在他可能在去墨西哥的路上了 |
[30:23] | Or he could still be here chasing paper. | 或者也许他还在追寻那些文件 |
[30:27] | We keep canvassing. | 我们继续寻找 |
[30:30] | How’s Kim? | 金最近怎么样 |
[30:32] | Uh, she’s pretty good I think. | 我觉得她挺好的 |
[30:34] | Trying to give her space. Leave her alone. | 我正努力给她一些私人空间 让她独处 |
[30:37] | What about you? | 那你怎么样 |
[30:39] | How you doing? | 你最近还好吗 |
[30:42] | You know, I don’t think I really processed it. | 我觉得我处理不了这件事 |
[30:43] | I spent all this time trying to wrap my head around having a kid, | 我脑海中一直都在想我要有个孩子了 |
[30:47] | and I’m trying to wrap my head around not having a kid, | 然后我试图思考没有孩子会怎么样 |
[30:50] | so I don’t know. | 所以我也不知道 |
[30:52] | You need any time off, you let me know, okay? | 如果你需要休假 就告诉我 好吗 |
[30:54] | – Thanks, boss. – 5021. | -谢谢你 老大 -5021 |
[30:56] | You got your ears on? | 能听见吗 |
[30:58] | – 5021, go with your traffic. – Got a hit on your BOLO. | -这里是5021 收到 -发现你们的通缉犯了 |
[31:01] | Wanted vehicle is parked at 8771 South Pulaski. | 被通缉的车停在南普拉斯基路8771号 |
[31:04] | – Patrol is standing by. – Copy. We’re close. | -巡警待命中 -收到 我们快到了 |
[31:07] | Let’s bury this prick. | 咱们把这混蛋抓起来 |
[31:17] | Voight. Intelligence. | 博伊特 情报组 |
[31:19] | It’s right down there. I walked by the car. | 车就停在那边 我经过那辆车 |
[31:20] | It’s empty. | 里面没有人 |
[31:28] | There’s Salazar. Fan out. | 那就是斯拉泽 分散包围他 |
[31:31] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[31:33] | Get these people out of the way! | 疏散这些人 |
[31:34] | Go! | 快去 |
[31:40] | I got eyes. | 我看见他了 |
[31:45] | Stay down, sir. Stay down. | 趴下去 先生 别抬头 |
[32:00] | Four cars up. | 他在前面第四辆车后 |
[32:04] | Red truck. | 红色卡车 |
[32:09] | Behind the truck. | 假装我在那辆卡车后面 |
[32:12] | Sarge, heads up! | 警长 注意 |
[32:14] | You’re right on top of him! | 他就在你附近 |
[32:15] | He’s right behind that red truck you’re next to! | 他就在你旁边那辆红色卡车的后面 |
[32:17] | I’m moving up! | 我要过去了 |
[32:23] | Salazar! Drop the gun! | 斯拉泽 把枪放下 |
[32:25] | Put the gun down. I’ll put one in your head! | 立刻把枪放下 不然我就开枪了 |
[32:27] | Don’t you move. | 不许动 |
[32:35] | EMT says he’s stabilized. | 急救医生说他情况已经稳定下来了 |
[32:38] | So less paperwork. | 省得我们打报告了 |
[32:39] | Looks like he was getting a passport photo. | 他好像是来拿护照照片的 |
[32:41] | Listen. | 听着 |
[32:44] | I want you to get a statement from the store. | 我要你去店里拿到口供 |
[32:46] | – Make sure all our bases are covered. Understand? – You got it. | -确保我们需要的都有 -好的 |
[32:49] | – Sarge, I got a problem. – What’s up? | -警长 我这边出事了 -怎么了 |
[32:51] | My witness Sammy just took off from the hospital. | 我的证人萨米刚从医院离开 |
[32:54] | The staff said he was spinning out. | 工作人员说他疯疯癫癫的 |
[32:56] | I gave him a cell phone, but he turned it off. | 我给了他一支手机 但他关机了 |
[32:58] | I know I’m supposed to help with the paper, | 我知道我应该在这边帮着做记录 |
[33:00] | but he could be a danger to himself. | 但他可能会伤害到自己 |
[33:02] | You get a read on where he went? | 你知道他去哪了吗 |
[33:03] | No, but there’s a good chance he went back to | 不知道 但他很有可能会去 |
[33:05] | that church he likes to stay at. | 那所他喜欢去的教堂 |
[33:06] | He thinks it’s safe. | 他认为那里很安全 |
[33:08] | All right, do what you gotta do. | 好的 那你去吧 |
[33:17] | Thanks, man. Hailey. | 多谢了老兄 海莉 |
[33:19] | Dude saw Sammy an hour ago with our vet, Alex. | 有人一小时前看到萨米和亚历克斯在一起 |
[33:23] | – Hey, Alex, right? – Where’s Sammy? | -你是亚历克斯对吧 -萨米在哪 |
[33:25] | I take it you’re not here for mass. | 我想你不是来这做弥撒的 |
[33:26] | – We’re looking for him. – Well, I hope you find him. | -我们在找他 -那希望你们能找到他 |
[33:28] | He ran out of here with my friend’s gun. | 他拿着我朋友的枪离开了 |
[33:30] | He has a gun? | 他现在有枪 |
[33:31] | He was sure someone was gonna kill him. | 他肯定地说 有人会杀他 |
[33:32] | Like, in that second. | 随时都有可能 |
[33:33] | So you let him walk away with a gun? | 所以你就让他带着抢走了 |
[33:35] | Sure did. It’s loaded. | 当然了 还装满子弹的 |
[33:36] | Didn’t want to get shot in the face. | 谁都不想脸上挨枪 |
[33:38] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[33:40] | I’ma keep looking. You don’t have to come with. | 我会继续找 你可以不用跟来了 |
[33:42] | Shift’s over. | 可以换班了 |
[33:42] | No, I’m good. It’s not like I got a hot date, | 没事的 我也没有什么重要的约会 |
[33:44] | – Rojas Grubhub can wait. – Platt. | -外卖可以等会再吃 -等等 普拉特 |
[33:46] | Sammy turned his phone back on 15 minutes ago. | 萨米十五分钟前开机了 |
[33:49] | We got an address. Book depository on Clark. | 我们有地址了 克拉克街上的书库 |
[33:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:57] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:09] | Sammy? | 萨米 |
[34:16] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[34:31] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[34:33] | It’s Vanessa. | 是我 凡妮莎 |
[34:34] | You in here? | 你在这吗 |
[34:41] | – “Every person–” – Sammy! | -“每个人” -萨米 |
[34:43] | People are looking for you, buddy. | 大家都在找你 |
[34:45] | Back off, lady! | 你给我退后 |
[34:47] | I need you to lower your weapon. | 我需要你放下武器 |
[34:49] | – It’s Vanessa, remember? – I said back off. | -凡妮莎 还记得吗 -给我退后 |
[34:51] | Okay. I’m backing off. | 好 我退后 |
[34:54] | – I don’t wanna hurt you. – I know you don’t. | -我不想伤害你 -我知道 |
[34:56] | I need you to put the gun on the ground, | 我需要你把枪放在地上 |
[34:58] | and let’s talk, yeah? | 然后我们来谈谈 怎么样 |
[35:01] | We got the bad guy. The S.O. Five. | 我们抓到那个坏人了 那个五级特工 |
[35:04] | – You’re safe. – You’re a liar. | -你安全了 -你在说谎 |
[35:06] | You’re listening to my thoughts with your phone, | 你用手机监视我 |
[35:08] | and that is very, very rude. | 这种行为真的非常粗鲁 |
[35:10] | You’re right. I’ll turn it off. | 好 那我关掉手机 |
[35:15] | There you go. I’m sorry. | 关了 我很抱歉 |
[35:18] | I wanna buy another T-shirt. | 我想再买一件T恤 |
[35:20] | Someone took them. | 有人拿走了它们 |
[35:21] | That’s terrible. | 那太糟了 |
[35:23] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[35:24] | I’ll help you find your T-shirts. | 我会帮你找到你那些T恤 |
[35:26] | But first I need you to put the gun on the floor. | 但首先我需要你把枪放在地上 |
[35:29] | See? They’re here for me! | 听到了吗 他们来抓我了 |
[35:30] | Sammy, Sammy! | 萨米 停下来 |
[35:32] | Sammy, drop your weapon now! | 萨米 立刻放下你的武器 |
[35:34] | Sammy– | 别跑 |
[35:39] | Sammy–Sammy! | 萨米 萨米 |
[35:42] | There he is! Move! | 他在那里 行动 |
[35:45] | Sammy, stop! | 萨米 停下 |
[35:48] | Sammy! | 萨米 |
[35:52] | – I’ll run around back! – I’ll clear the front! | -我去后方拦截 -我去前面 |
[35:58] | Get out. | 出去 |
[36:01] | I’m with Chicago PD. I need you to move. | 芝加哥警署 我需要你们离开 |
[36:04] | Guys, get out of the store now. | 大伙 快从店里出去 |
[36:09] | Ma’am. Out. | 女士 出去 |
[36:15] | Get out. | 快出去 |
[36:26] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[36:30] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[36:32] | I need you to give me that gun. | 你得把枪给我 |
[36:33] | Why’d you leave me in that terrible place? | 你为什么把我留在那个可怕的地方 |
[36:35] | – Why would you do that? – I’m sorry. | -你为什么要那么做 -我很抱歉 |
[36:37] | That’s my bad, dude. | 是我的错 哥们 |
[36:39] | Let’s go out and talk, yeah? | 我们出去再谈吧 好吗 |
[36:43] | How the hell did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[36:45] | Sir, get back! | 先生 退后 |
[36:47] | – Sammy, please! – You will not hurt me. | -萨米 求你了 -你不会伤害我的 |
[36:50] | – Sammy, no, don’t do this! – You will not hurt me! | -萨米 别这样 -你不会伤害我的 |
[36:52] | No! | 不 |
[36:55] | – Police! I got you, buddy. I got you. | -警察 -我在这 伙计 我在这 |
[36:57] | Get the gun! Get the gun! | 快拿枪 拿枪 |
[37:07] | You will not die, okay? I got you. | 你不会死的 明白吗 有我在 |
[37:10] | 5021 Henry. Shots fired by the police. | 5021H 警察开枪 |
[37:11] | Roll an ambo to 112 North Harding. | 派一辆救护车到哈丁北的112号 |
[37:13] | We’ve got a man down. GSW to the chest. | 一位伤员胸部中枪 |
[37:15] | Hey, look at me. I’m gonna go meet the ambo. | 看着我 我要去和救护车汇合 |
[37:17] | Keep pressure. It’s gonna be fine, okay? Keep pressure. | 压住伤口 不会有事的 好吗 压住伤口 |
[37:20] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[37:23] | You will not die. I got you. | 你不会死的 有我在 |
[37:26] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[37:31] | – We find the gun? – No. | -找到枪了吗 -没有 |
[37:34] | He had it. I mean, we saw it. | 他刚才拿着枪的 我们明明看见了 |
[37:36] | He started shooting in that book depository. | 他在图书存放处开枪了 |
[37:39] | I know, he must’ve dropped it during the chase. | 我知道 他一定是在追捕时把枪掉了 |
[37:40] | I couldn’t just let him shoot that man and his daughter. | 我不能让他对那个男人和他女儿开枪 |
[37:43] | – I had no choice. – Hailey. Listen. | -我别无选择 -海莉 听好 |
[37:46] | It was a good shoot, okay? | 这枪开得没问题 好吗 |
[37:49] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了你该做的 |
[37:50] | Do not start second-guessing yourself. | 不要怀疑自己 |
[37:52] | Okay? Do you hear me? | 好吗 你听到了吗 |
[37:57] | Okay. It’s Jay. | 好了 是杰 |
[37:58] | He spoke to the docs At icu. | 他和重症监护室的医生谈过了 |
[38:00] | Sammy’s doing much better. He’s stabilized. | 萨米好多了 情况稳定 |
[38:02] | Kay, what’s that mean? | 好 那又怎样 |
[38:03] | It means that he’s got a chance, okay? | 这意味着他还有机会 好吗 |
[38:05] | Let’s go find that gun. Come on. | 去找那把枪吧 走吧 |
[38:07] | No need. Patrol officer just found it. | 不用去了 巡警刚才找到枪了 |
[38:11] | A .9? | 是9毫米的吗 |
[38:16] | Why don’t you go home? Get some rest. | 你回家吧 休息一下 |
[38:20] | – That’s an order. – Kay. | -这是命令 -好吧 |
[38:29] | So where’d they find it? | 他们在哪里找到枪的 |
[38:31] | Patrol looked everywhere Sammy had run. | 巡警把萨米跑过的地方都找遍了 |
[38:34] | I just told patrol to recheck the alley behind the place. | 我刚让巡警又检查了一遍后面的小巷 |
[38:37] | I guess they got lucky. | 也许他们运气好吧 |
[38:44] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[38:54] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[38:56] | Officer Rojas. | 我是罗哈斯警官 |
[38:57] | I’m looking for a patient. Sammy Logan. | 我在找一个叫萨米·罗根的病人 |
[38:59] | He’s a gunshot vic. | 他是枪击受害者 |
[39:01] | Officer involved shooting in Pilsen. | 有警官介入的皮尔森枪击案 |
[39:03] | You mean the John Doe? | 你是指那个无名氏吗 |
[39:04] | No, I mean Sammy Logan. That’s his name. | 不 我指萨米·罗根 这是他的名字 |
[39:07] | Sorry, we didn’t find any identification on him. | 对不起 我们没能在他身上发现身份信息 |
[39:10] | What room is he in? | 他在哪个病房 |
[39:29] | Hi, Sammy. | 你好 萨米 |
[39:39] | I brought you something for–for when you wake up. | 我给你带了点东西 等你醒来后读 |
[40:05] | How you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[40:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[40:11] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[40:16] | Listen, we just got a lead on that guy in Bridgeport | 听着 我们刚收到一条线索 关于在布里奇波特 |
[40:18] | moving fentanyl. | 出售芬太尼的人 |
[40:20] | – Jimmy Hassett? – That’s the one. | -吉米·哈塞特吗 -就是他 |
[40:22] | – What’s the lead? – Well, it turns out | -线索是什么 -我们发现 |
[40:24] | his girlfriend works at a restaurant called Luna. | 他女朋友在一个叫露娜的餐厅工作 |
[40:26] | Word is she likes to drink, too. | 据说她也有酒瘾 |
[40:28] | Could be our access point. | 这可能是我们的突破点 |
[40:29] | I thought you’d be a good person to take the lead on this. | 我觉得你很适合来主导这个行动 |
[40:33] | You know just start working her, | 你懂的 做做她的工作 |
[40:35] | hang out at the restaurant, get to know her, maybe grab a drink– | 多去去餐厅 了解一下她 再一起喝杯酒 |
[40:37] | Sarge, stop. | 警长 别说了 |
[40:39] | I know what you’re doing… | 我知道你在干什么 |
[40:45] | And I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[40:56] | There’s no rush, okay? | 不着急 好吗 |
[40:59] | Whenever you’re ready. | 等你准备好 |
[41:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |