时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Good? – Yeah, I think so. | -行吗 -我觉得可以 |
[00:09] | You still coming tonight? | 你今晚还过来吧 |
[00:10] | Yeah, I gotta see this spare room. | 嗯 我得来看看那空的房间 |
[00:13] | So listen, I think I’m gonna go for, like, | 听着 我想我会 |
[00:14] | a real glacial move-in. | 一点一点地搬进来 |
[00:15] | Sure. You know, if some of your stuff doesn’t make it | 没问题 如果你有什么东西没办法 |
[00:17] | over to my place, like, say your collection | 搬过来 比如说 你收藏的 |
[00:20] | of stolen beer steins, totally fine. | 偷拿走的啤酒杯 完全没问题 |
[00:22] | Oh, I see what’s up. | 我明白了 |
[00:23] | – Totally fine. – Message received. | -完全没问题 -收到 |
[00:25] | See, look at us communicating. | 看看我们的沟通 |
[00:28] | Working things out. Modern roommate parenting at its finest. | 协调事情 时尚的室友式育儿方式的典范 |
[00:31] | They said it couldn’t be done. | 他们还说这样行不通 |
[00:33] | Is “They” your dad? | “他们”是指你爸爸吗 |
[00:35] | – Yes. – I think it’ll be good. | -对 -我觉得这样会比较好 |
[00:38] | You’ll be there when the baby comes, it’s good. | 孩子出生时你会在 这样比较好 |
[00:40] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 |
[00:43] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -回头见吧 -嗯 |
[00:45] | Good-bye, little rice grain baby. | 再见了 小米粒 |
[00:47] | It’s the size of a navel orange now. | 现在已经有脐橙那么大了 |
[00:48] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna say that. | 我可不会那么叫 |
[00:50] | – Get outta here. – Have a good day, you two. | -走吧你 -祝二位今天过得愉快 |
[00:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:01] | – 911, what’s your emergency? – Hi, yes, um… | -911 你有什么紧急情况 -你好 |
[01:03] | I was in a car accident. Everyone’s okay, | 我出了车祸 人都没事 |
[01:05] | but the car’s blocking traffic. | 但车阻碍了交通 |
[01:10] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[01:12] | 911, what’s your emergency? Okay, ma’am. | 911 你有什么紧急情况 女士 |
[01:16] | We’re still gonna get the fire department out | 我们还是会派消防队过去 |
[01:17] | to check on that alarm, all right? | 检查一下警报器 |
[01:18] | So just sit tight. | 您踏实等着 |
[01:20] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[01:24] | Hello? 911, can you hear me? | 喂 911 你能听见吗 |
[01:29] | – 911, what’s your emergency? – Help me. | -911 你有什么紧急情况 -救救我 |
[01:32] | Okay, ma’am, where are you? | 女士 您在哪 |
[01:34] | Can you tell me what’s going on? | 您能告诉我发生什么情况了吗 |
[01:36] | – Please help. – Yes, I’m here to help you. | -请帮帮我 -我就是来帮您的 |
[01:38] | Can you tell me what’s happening? | 您能告诉我发生了什么情况吗 |
[01:42] | Ma’am, is someone there with you? | 女士 您身边有别人吗 |
[01:43] | Are you unable to speak? | 您无法讲话吗 |
[01:46] | Okay, it’s okay, I’m gonna track your address | 没关系 我马上定位一下您的地址 |
[01:48] | right now and send you some help, all right? | 派救援过去 好吗 |
[01:48] | 呼入电话 固定电话 定位中 | |
[01:50] | Don’t talk if you’re not able to. | 如果您无法讲话就不用讲了 |
[01:51] | I am here with you, I’m not going anywhere. | 我会在这陪着您 哪儿都不去 |
[01:51] | 呼入电话 固定电话 阿伯丁南路322号 | |
[01:55] | I’ve got officers coming your way. | 我已经派了警官去您那里 |
[01:56] | Just hang on, help is coming. | 坚持住 救援马上就到 |
[01:58] | Just hang on, I’m here with you. | 坚持住 我在这陪着你 |
[02:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:11] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[02:14] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[02:19] | Come on. | 快 |
[02:30] | 呼入电话 手机 | |
[02:36] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[02:39] | Okay, ma’am, what’s your location? | 女士 您在哪里 |
[02:53] | 派遣人 伯吉斯 阿伯丁南路322号 需要警方响应 | |
[02:53] | “19-Paul, no police service.” | “代码19P 无需警务服务” |
[03:02] | Back already? All your old buddies are gone. | 都回来了 你的老朋友们都出去了 |
[03:04] | – No action to siphon. – Okay. | -没办法抽人了 -好 |
[03:06] | I’m actually here to see two of your officers. | 实际上我是来找你们的两位警官 |
[03:09] | O’Malley and Jeffries. | 奥麦利和杰弗里斯 |
[03:17] | Jeffries, O’Malley, this is Officer Burgess. | 杰弗里斯 奥麦利 这位是伯吉斯警官 |
[03:20] | – Hey. – With Intelligence? | -你好 -情报组的 |
[03:21] | Yeah, I’m on light duty at the moment. | 对 我现在在干轻松的活 |
[03:23] | Call-taker at OEMC. | 应急办的接线员 |
[03:25] | I actually saw that you guys responded to a 911 call | 我看到我接的一个报警电话是你们出警的 |
[03:27] | I answered, 322 South Aberdeen, West Loop. | 阿伯丁南路322号 西圈 |
[03:30] | – Yeah, sure. – Yeah? | -是的 没错 -是吗 |
[03:31] | Okay, I was just wondering, why 19-Paul? | 好 我想问问 为什么归类为19P |
[03:34] | We talked to the husband and wife who live there. | 我们跟住在那的夫妇谈过了 |
[03:37] | Wife said it was an accidental 911 call. | 妻子说是不小心拨通了911 |
[03:39] | – Nothing to report. – She said it was accidental? | -没什么要报告的 -她说是不小心的 |
[03:42] | Okay, um, did you suspect domestic violence, or– | 好吧 你们有没有怀疑是家暴或… |
[03:45] | No, ma’am, no signs of abuse. | 不 长官 没有虐待的迹象 |
[03:47] | Did you interview them separately, or– | 你有没有分别跟他们谈 或… |
[03:48] | – Hey, what is this? – I’m sorry. | -这是干什么 -对不起 |
[03:51] | I’m not checking up on you, I just– | 我不是在查你们 只是… |
[03:52] | Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing? | 你不正是在查我们吗 |
[03:54] | Implying we just blew off our job? | 暗示我们把工作搞砸了 |
[03:58] | I apologize, it’s really not my intention. | 很抱歉 这真的不是我的本意 |
[04:01] | Yeah. Look, I get it. | 好 听着 我明白 |
[04:03] | You’re pulling light duty ’cause you’re pregnant, right? | 你干轻松的活是因为怀孕了 对吗 |
[04:05] | Mothering hormones plus boredom. | 母性荷尔蒙加上无聊 |
[04:08] | I’d start seeing victims everywhere too. | 我也会觉得到处都是受害者 |
[04:13] | There was nothing there. | 那里什么事都没有 |
[04:14] | Husband and wife seemed happy, | 夫妻俩看上去很幸福 |
[04:16] | uh, no signs of anything wrong. | 没有任何不对劲的迹象 |
[04:17] | We did our jobs, then we left. | 我们完成了工作 然后走人 |
[04:20] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[04:29] | Oh, no. Uh-uh. Wouldn’t do that. | 不 等等 别这样 |
[04:31] | You’re light duty. You can’t be doing follow-ups. | 你在干轻松的活 你不能跟进调查 |
[04:35] | Then I take it you’re coming with me? | 那你也跟我一起来对吗 |
[05:06] | Okay, the condo the 911 call came from is 3B, | 好 打报警电话的公寓是3B |
[05:09] | owned by George Weller and Ann Weller. | 屋主是乔治·韦勒和安·韦勒 |
[05:11] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[05:15] | He’s got no priors on either, and no kids. | 他没有前科 也没孩子 |
[05:19] | George Weller? Chicago PD. | 乔治·韦勒 芝加哥警署 |
[05:25] | George Weller, Chicago PD. | 乔治·韦勒 芝加哥警署 |
[05:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:31] | That works too. | 这样也行 |
[05:36] | Blood. | 有血 |
[05:40] | Crossing. | 我进去看看 |
[05:52] | More blood. Chicago PD! | 更多的血 芝加哥警署 |
[06:12] | – I’m all clear here. – Yeah, me too. | -我这里都安全 -我这里也是 |
[06:15] | Got signs of sex and violence in the master. | 发现主卫有性侵和暴力的迹象 |
[06:16] | There’s blood, there’s urine. | 有血和小便 |
[06:18] | Well, something happened here. | 这里有事发生 |
[06:20] | – 2102 Squad. – Go, 2102. | -2102小队 -请讲 这里是2102小队 |
[06:22] | Roll a couple units and the mobile lab | 派几队人还有取证人员到 |
[06:24] | to 322 South Aberdeen. | 阿伯丁南路322号 |
[06:26] | Hold me down securing a crime scene. | 我在这保护犯罪现场 |
[06:28] | – Hello? – 10-4. | -你好 -收到 |
[06:29] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:31] | That couple fights all the time. | 那对夫妻整天吵架 |
[06:33] | Okay, have you seen them this morning? | 好 你今天早上见过他们吗 |
[06:35] | No, I haven’t. I’ve been inside. | 没有 我一直在屋里 |
[06:42] | What is up with this elevator? | 这电梯是怎么回事 |
[06:51] | – Do you hear? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 -听到了 |
[07:26] | – So what do we got? – What we got is no idea. | -有什么发现 -毫无头绪 |
[07:29] | I got the call at dispatch. | 我在调度部接到报警电话 |
[07:30] | Woman calling from inside the condo, | 是这套公寓里的女士打的 |
[07:31] | asking for help. | 请求帮助 |
[07:32] | Patrol responded, | 巡警出警了 |
[07:34] | interviewed the husband and wife. | 询问了这对夫妇 |
[07:35] | We followed up, | 我们过来跟进 |
[07:36] | We found the husband dead downstairs. | 发现丈夫死在楼下 |
[07:37] | And all this happened between the hours of your initial | 这一切都是在你接报警电话和到这里跟进 |
[07:39] | – and the follow-up? – Yeah, patrol saw no signs of disturbance. | -之间发生的 -对 巡警没看到入侵的迹象 |
[07:42] | Door was unlocked when we got here, signs of a struggle inside. | 我们来的时候门没锁 里面有打斗迹象 |
[07:45] | – Lots of blood trail. – Oh, yeah. | -有很多血痕 -是的 |
[07:46] | Someone took a heavy beating in that master bathroom. | 有人在主卧厕所里被狠狠地打了 |
[07:48] | Husband? | 丈夫 |
[07:49] | I don’t know. I think the wife. | 我不知道 我感觉是妻子 |
[07:51] | The landline was in the bathroom. | 固定电话在厕所里 |
[07:52] | I’m thinking she took a beating, called me, | 我估计她被打了 然后报了警 |
[07:54] | then killed the husband, | 然后把丈夫给杀了 |
[07:55] | but it’s miles away from confirmation. | 不过没法得到证实 |
[07:57] | There’s no cameras in the building, | 大厦里面没有监控 |
[07:59] | and no witnesses so far. | 而且目前没有目击证人 |
[08:00] | All right, let’s start with trying to locate the wife, huh? | 好吧 我们先把妻子找回来吧 |
[08:02] | You got it. | 好的 |
[08:07] | There are our guys. | 出警的人来了 |
[08:10] | Come on. Hey. | 来吧 |
[08:11] | – Sarge, this makes no sense. – Okay. | -警长 这不合理 -好吧 |
[08:13] | We were here a few hours ago. | 我们几个小时前就在这里 |
[08:15] | If something had felt wrong, we wouldn’t have left. | 如果感觉有异样 我们不会走的 |
[08:17] | Listen, you can’t always see these things coming. | 听着 你不可能预见这些事情的发生 |
[08:20] | What I wanna know is, did you guys go inside the apartment? | 我想知道的是 你们有没有进过那公寓 |
[08:23] | No, we spoke with Mr. and Mrs. Weller at the door. | 没有 我们在门口跟韦勒夫妇谈话 |
[08:26] | They were happy, laughing. | 他们当时很开心 还在笑 |
[08:28] | I mean, there were zero reasons to go inside. | 我们根本没有理由进去 |
[08:29] | Did you see anyone around when you entered the building? | 你们进大楼时有没有看到附近有人游荡 |
[08:33] | Is that– can I see that file? | 那是 我能看看那份文件吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[08:39] | – This isn’t– – What’s going on? | -这不是 -怎么了 |
[08:41] | This isn’t the woman we spoke to. | 这不是跟我们谈话的那个女人 |
[08:43] | That’s Ann Weller’s current DMV photo. | 这是安·韦勒现在的驾照照片 |
[08:45] | The woman we spoke to was younger. | 跟我们说话的那个要更年轻 |
[08:46] | She was a brunette. | 她是褐色头发的 |
[08:48] | She said her name was Ann Weller, | 她说她叫安·韦勒 |
[08:50] | that she was his wife. | 还说她是他老婆 |
[08:51] | I mean, we had no reason to question that. | 我们根本没有想到去质疑这个 |
[08:54] | Should we get our FOP lawyers here? | 我们要联系警察兄弟会的代表吗 |
[08:56] | – Give me a break. – If that’s your first question right now, | -真的假的 -如果这是你的首要顾虑 |
[08:59] | yeah, I’d probably give them a call. | 那行 你去联系他们吧 |
[09:06] | So what made you do the initial follow-up? | 是什么让你开始跟进这案子的 |
[09:09] | I don’t know, just a feeling, I guess. | 我不知道 就是直觉吧我猜 |
[09:14] | I heard it in her voice. | 我从她的声音里听出了恐慌 |
[09:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:20] | So if they didn’t talk to Ann Weller, | 如果他们没有跟安·韦勒说过话 |
[09:22] | who did they talk to? | 那到底是跟谁说的 |
[09:25] | Well, you caught a weird one. | 碰到一个诡异的案子 |
[09:27] | George Weller here died where he lies. | 佐治·韦勒死在了这个地方 |
[09:30] | Looks like a fight happened in the elevator. | 看起来像是电梯里进行过打斗 |
[09:32] | Got blood splatter, signs of a struggle, | 有血溅痕迹和打斗痕迹 |
[09:35] | self-defense wounds, | 自卫伤口 |
[09:36] | multiple lacerations in the stomach. | 腹部有几处撕裂伤 |
[09:38] | Killer rode down with him, I’m thinking. | 我猜凶手和他一起坐电梯下来的 |
[09:41] | So can anyone access this garage? | 其他人能进这个车库吗 |
[09:43] | No, you need a remote. | 不行 得用遥控开 |
[09:44] | George didn’t have his, | 佐治身上没有遥控器 |
[09:45] | we checked his car and his crib. | 我们检查过他的车和婴儿床 |
[09:46] | Pockets are empty, no cell, no wallet. | 口袋是空的 手机钱包丢了 |
[09:48] | We think the killer robbed him. | 我们猜是凶手抢走的 |
[09:50] | Jay has Ann Weller right now. | 杰找到了安·韦勒 |
[09:52] | He’s taking her to the district. | 他正带她回局里 |
[09:53] | She’s been at work all day. | 她今天一天都在工作 |
[09:54] | Good, keep working the scene. | 很好 继续调查现场 |
[09:55] | Pull any forensics you can. | 尽你们所能地取证 |
[09:58] | – Sarge? – Yeah? | -警长 -怎么了 |
[10:00] | It okay if I work the case with you? | 我能跟你一起跟进这案子吗 |
[10:02] | I’ll ride the desk the whole time. | 我会只做文职 |
[10:03] | Ah, your instincts caught it, you should work it. | 你的直觉发现了这案子 你应该跟进 |
[10:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:10] | My husband, he was supposed to be at work. | 我的丈夫应该在工作才对 |
[10:13] | I know this is hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[10:14] | but it’s important that | 但是很重要 |
[10:15] | we ask you these questions right away. | 我们要马上问你这些问题 |
[10:18] | A woman called 911 from your condo. | 一个女人从你的公寓打了911 |
[10:21] | When patrol showed up, the woman was with George, | 巡警出现时 那个女人和乔治在一起 |
[10:24] | and she claimed to be you. | 她说她是你 |
[10:27] | Was your husband having an affair? | 你丈夫有外遇吗 |
[10:31] | My husband… We’ve had issues. | 我丈夫 我们有问题 |
[10:36] | He has issues. | 他有问题 |
[10:40] | If there was a woman there with him, | 如果有个女人和他在一起 |
[10:42] | it’s possible she was hired. | 有可能是他雇来的 |
[10:45] | My husband likes prostitutes. | 我丈夫喜欢妓女 |
[10:52] | So if she is a prostitute, the question is, | 如果她是妓女 问题是 |
[10:54] | why call 911 and then lie about it when patrol shows up? | 为什么打了911却在巡警出现时撒谎 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I think we have an answer to that. | 我想我们有答案了 |
[10:59] | George’s cell phone wasn’t recovered at the scene, | 现场没有找到乔治的手机 |
[11:01] | it’s shut off now, | 现在已经关机了 |
[11:02] | but we gained access to his iCloud account. | 但我们访问了他的苹果云账户 |
[11:04] | Patrol confirmed for us that this is | 巡警确认这就是 |
[11:06] | the actual lady who they talked to at the condo. | 跟他们在公寓谈话的那位女士 |
[11:08] | Time stamp? | 时间点 |
[11:09] | These photos were taken eight minutes before the 911 call. | 这些照片是在报警电话前8分钟拍摄的 |
[11:12] | Followed by these. | 后面是这些 |
[11:13] | A second unidentified woman in the condo, | 公寓里的第二个身份不明的女人 |
[11:15] | same time frame. | 同一时间 |
[11:18] | She can’t be more than 16. She’s the one who called 911. | 她不可能超过16岁 报警的是她 |
[11:21] | She’s gotta be. | 一定是她 |
[11:24] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[11:25] | Her photo doesn’t match in any of our systems. | 我们所有的系统都匹配不上她的照片 |
[11:27] | Not CHRIS, not Vice… | 人资系统没有 缉捕队没有 |
[11:29] | – Missing persons? – No, no one’s looking for her. | -失踪人员 -没有 没有人找她 |
[11:31] | We do think we know how George booked the girls. | 但我们知道了乔治是怎么招妓的 |
[11:33] | He messaged a burner phone yesterday. | 他昨天给一个一次性手机发了信息 |
[11:35] | About a minute later, the burner responded | 大概一分钟后 一次性手机回复了 |
[11:37] | with pictures of girls to choose from. | 一些女孩的照片让他选 |
[11:39] | George tapped into that same burner a minute | 昨天你接到报警电话后一分钟 |
[11:40] | after that 911 call that he had with you. | 乔治就联系了那个一次性手机 |
[11:43] | – So we’re thinking pimp. – More than likely. | -所以可能是皮条客 -很有可能 |
[11:45] | All right, so let’s run with that. | 好的 调查这方面 |
[11:47] | Have CPIC tear that burner apart. | 让公共信息中心把那个一次性手机查个透 |
[11:49] | I want names. | 我要名字 |
[11:50] | Who are these girls? | 这些女孩是谁 |
[11:52] | And who the hell is running them? | 到底是谁在开窑子 |
[11:53] | Wanna take a ride? | 要搭便车吗 |
[11:54] | – Tied to a desk. – Rojas? | -我干文职 -罗哈斯 |
[11:56] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[11:58] | – You all right? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 没事 |
[12:00] | Whoever your burner belongs to, | 不管一次性手机是谁的 |
[12:02] | he’s definitely doing something illegal, | 他肯定在做非法的事 |
[12:03] | and he’s doing it real damn well. | 而且他做得很好 |
[12:05] | I worked his burner top to bottom. | 我从头到脚地研究了他的手机 |
[12:07] | Now, here are the movements of his cell in the last month. | 这是上个月他手机的活动情况 |
[12:10] | Cell hardly ever stays on for more than an hour, | 手机几乎不会开机超过一个小时 |
[12:12] | and when it is on, it pings | 开机时 它显示的位置 |
[12:14] | a different tower clear across town. | 是在城里另一头 |
[12:16] | But… | 但是 |
[12:17] | here are the movements yesterday. | 这是昨天的活动 |
[12:19] | Phone was right outside your West Loop condo. | 手机就在西环路公寓外面 |
[12:22] | Which means pimp drops off girls, waits outside. | 也就是说皮条客把女孩送到 在外面等着 |
[12:24] | Gets better. After about 30 minutes, | 更好的是 大约30分钟后 |
[12:27] | your burner synced to your homicide victim’s | 一次性手机同步到了凶杀案受害者的 |
[12:29] | – Wi-Fi hotspot, meaning– – Pimp goes inside the condo. | -无线热点 就是说 -皮条客进了公寓 |
[12:32] | Yup. He was inside during time of death. | 是的 死亡时他在里面 |
[12:35] | Cell stayed on for about 20 more minutes after, | 之后手机又开机了20多分钟 |
[12:37] | went west, pinged a couple of towers near Garfield, | 向西 在加菲尔德附近的几个塔上发出信号 |
[12:39] | and then stopped to make one final call. | 然后停下来打最后一个电话 |
[12:41] | Call was to another burner, lasted four minutes, | 电话打给另一部一次性手机 通话四分钟 |
[12:44] | and then both phones shut off for good. | 然后两部手机就都关机了 |
[12:45] | Can you show me that last location? | 你能告诉我们最后的地点吗 |
[12:49] | Last location of the pimp’s cell phone hit | 皮条客最后打电话的地方 |
[12:51] | was pretty deserted. | 相当偏僻 |
[12:52] | Zero traffic cams. | 没有交通监控录像 |
[12:53] | We lucked out with this hidden security camera. | 隐藏摄像头也没拍到踪影 |
[12:56] | This guy’s smart. | 这家伙很聪明 |
[12:58] | Checks for traffic cams before he pulls over. | 停车之前先检查有没有交通监控 |
[13:04] | Oh, come on, step into the light. | 快点 走到光下来 |
[13:08] | There. | 来了 |
[13:31] | Daniel Lopez, 32. Wanted in six states, | 丹尼尔·洛佩兹 32岁 受到六个州 |
[13:34] | and by the FBI. | 还有联调局的通缉 |
[13:35] | In connection to assault, kidnapping, | 犯有暴力攻击 绑架 |
[13:37] | aggravated sexual assault, and the trafficking across | 严重性侵 并且通过暴力 诈骗 |
[13:39] | state lines of women and minors by force, fraud, | 胁迫与暴力跨州贩卖 |
[13:42] | coercion, and violence. | 妇女和儿童 |
[13:52] | Sergeant Marie Stilman, Hank Voight. | 玛丽·斯蒂尔曼警长 汉克·博伊特 |
[13:55] | Hey, I met you years ago. | 我几年前见过你 |
[13:56] | You caught a body of mine down by the river. | 你在河边发现我案子的一具尸体 |
[13:58] | – Young girl. – Oh, yeah, I remember. | -年轻女孩 -对 我记得 |
[14:01] | Uh, this is SA O’Brien, rest of my team. | 这位是警长助理奥布莱恩 我剩下的小队 |
[14:03] | Sir. | 您好 |
[14:04] | Take it I don’t gotta do intros? | 看来我不用做介绍了 |
[14:05] | No, no. Get in. | 不不 来吧 |
[14:08] | You all have had the misfortune of landing | 你们都很不幸地 |
[14:10] | in a cell of what we have named, and the FBI, | 牵扯进了我们还有联调局 |
[14:14] | Operation “Cold Country.” | 称为”寒国”的行动 |
[14:15] | It’s a midsize human trafficking network operating in the Midwest. | 这是个中西部的人口贩卖网络 |
[14:19] | The ring recruits domestic girls. | 这个团伙招募本地姑娘 |
[14:21] | Homeless teenagers. Runaways. | 流浪少女 离家出走的姑娘 |
[14:22] | You say recruits. Romeo tactics? | 你说招募 罗密欧战术吗 |
[14:24] | Right on the money. | 一点没错 |
[14:25] | Only, ain’t really Romeos. | 只不过不算是罗密欧 |
[14:26] | More like Juliets. | 更像是朱丽叶 |
[14:27] | So they’re using their own girls to recruit new ones? | 他们用自己的女孩来招募新人吗 |
[14:29] | And it’s sweet, for about a hot minute. | 一开始还很挺贴心 |
[14:31] | But before you know it, the girls are addicted to heroin, | 但还没反应过来 女孩们就染上海洛因 |
[14:34] | raped, beaten, held, pimped. | 被强暴 毒打 关起来 卖淫 |
[14:36] | They move the girls. | 他们会转移这些女孩 |
[14:37] | Every couple of months, a new state. | 每几个月就转移到另一个州 |
[14:39] | Avoids the police and keeps the girls in the dark. | 避开警方 保证女孩们不被发现 |
[14:41] | They never know where they are. | 警察一直不知道他们在哪里 |
[14:42] | But we have ID’d your man Daniel Lopez. | 但我们确认了你们这个丹尼尔·洛佩兹 |
[14:45] | He’s a trusted mid-level trafficker. | 他是个团伙信任的中层贩卖人 |
[14:47] | How long before he starts moving girls across state lines? | 距离他把女孩们转移出州还有多久 |
[14:50] | Daniel’s probably shaking now, laying low, | 丹尼尔现在可能很慌 保持低调 |
[14:52] | but the ring’s big enough. | 但是团伙大得很 |
[14:54] | He’ll need time to move it. | 他想转移需要时间 |
[14:56] | And they’ll have bookings. | 他们还有预约 |
[14:57] | They don’t want to leave money behind. | 他们不会有钱不赚 |
[14:59] | All of which is me saying, I got no idea. | 我说这么多其实意思就是 我也不知道 |
[15:04] | We provide our files, all our support, | 我们提供我们的档案 所有的支持 |
[15:07] | we run it together. | 我们一起调查 |
[15:09] | We get the girls and the pimps so we can flip them up, | 我们找到女孩和皮条客就能把他们端了 |
[15:11] | you get the murder. | 你们也破了凶杀案 |
[15:12] | We can work with that. | 我们这边没问题 |
[15:14] | – Great, thank you. – Thank you. | -很好 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[15:17] | Dig in. | 开始查 |
[15:18] | Agent O’Brien. | 奥布莱恩探员 |
[15:21] | You got any idea who I spoke to? | 你知道跟我通话的是谁吗 |
[15:22] | No, but she’s probably new. | 不知道 但她可能是新来的 |
[15:24] | Probably being broken in by Daniel and the other girl there. | 可能被丹尼尔或者其他女孩打断了 |
[15:27] | Fact that she called you means she hasn’t been held long. | 她打给你 说明她还没被监禁太久 |
[15:29] | These guys are damn good at breaking them. | 这些家伙很擅长使她们意识崩溃 |
[15:34] | 韦勒手机里的照片 未知女性一 未知女性二 不在系统中 假装成妻子 | |
[15:35] | Okay, we got more files from Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛又提供了一些档案 |
[15:38] | These are some of the girls that the FBI believes | 联调局认为这些女孩是 |
[15:40] | may be in the ring– pulled off johns’ cells, | 是团伙的一员 从嫖客的手机里 |
[15:42] | booking pages. We’re still trying to ID. | 预订信息里查到的 我们还在查身份 |
[15:44] | – Anything? – We can’t even figure out their names yet. | -有结果吗 -我们连她们的名字都没查到 |
[15:47] | Yeah, FBI wasn’t kidding. | 联调局没开玩笑 |
[15:49] | They got johns, they got cells, | 他们查到了嫖客 手机 |
[15:50] | they got money flow– they got nowhere. | 还有流动的资金 但没有进展 |
[15:53] | Johns didn’t know who they were hiring | 嫖客不知道自己招来的妓女是谁 |
[15:55] | or who they were hiring from. | 也不知道老鸨是谁 |
[15:57] | – Mira Davis, 20 years old. – Hey, check this box here. | -米拉·戴维斯 20岁 -在这个盒子里找找 |
[16:00] | I’ve got her booking photo right here. | 我找到她的预订照片了 |
[16:03] | Guys, this is a recent arrest, | 各位 这是一次最近的逮捕 |
[16:04] | and Vice booked her like two months ago. | 缉捕队两个月前抓了她 |
[16:06] | Yo, three years ago, the FBI linked her to a couple of johns’ phones | 三年前 联调局通过嫖客手机的照片找到了她 |
[16:09] | that booked off confirmed traffickers, | 嫖客是从已知的人贩子那招妓的 |
[16:11] | and Daniel Lopez himself used a fake name | 之后丹尼尔·洛佩兹用假名 |
[16:13] | to bail her out in Ohio. | 在俄亥俄州把她保释了 |
[16:15] | Yeah, she was definitely in this ring. | 她肯定是这个团伙的 |
[16:17] | Well, she’s not anymore. | 她现在不在了 |
[16:18] | She was arrested on the Cicero stroll. | 她在西塞罗大街被逮捕[芝加哥红灯区] |
[16:20] | There’s no way she’d be working that track | 如果对方还控制着她 |
[16:22] | if they still got her. | 她不可能在那卖身 |
[16:23] | Okay, maybe she found a way out. | 可能她找方法逃出来了 |
[16:24] | If she found a way out, | 如果她逃了出来 |
[16:25] | maybe she can tell us what it’s like to be in. | 那她也许可以告诉我们团伙的运作方法 |
[16:31] | All you cops think you’re so smart! | 你们这些警察都自以为是 |
[16:34] | Oh, you think you’re smart? I got nothing for you. | 你觉得你很聪明吗 我什么都不会告诉你 |
[16:37] | Hey, honest to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[16:39] | Honest to God, please just throw me in the tank. | 说真的 就把我扔进监狱吧 |
[16:41] | I don’t want the lady cop. Please. | 求求你了 我不想见那位女警察 |
[16:43] | Hey, hey, baby. Tell him I ain’t got no pimp. | 宝贝 告诉他我没有皮条客 |
[16:45] | No dealer. | 没有老鸨 |
[16:46] | You ain’t getting a pimp from me, | 你别想从我这知道任何皮条客 |
[16:47] | so toss me in the tank. I’ll bail out. | 所以让我去监狱吧 我会被保释的 |
[16:56] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[16:57] | I don’t want the bologna sandwich. | 我不想要波洛尼亚三明治 |
[16:59] | I don’t and won’t eat animals. | 我也不吃肉 |
[17:01] | All right, hey, get the laces upstairs. | 好的 上楼吃点东西吧 |
[17:06] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[17:11] | – Got a pop or something? – Yeah. | -有汽水吗 -有 |
[17:13] | – Sure, we can get you one. – Nah. | -我可以帮你拿一瓶 -不用了 |
[17:14] | On second thought, it’s cool. | 转念一想 没有也行 |
[17:16] | I’ll just drink the grease. | 我喝点油就行了 |
[17:21] | Up for grabs. | 给你吧 |
[17:24] | Mira, three years ago, you fell off the face of the map. | 米拉 三年前 你凭空消失了 |
[17:28] | Social media stopped, school records, no address, | 社交媒体停了 学校记录消失 家庭地址也没有 |
[17:31] | no credit cards, no anything– it’s like you disappeared. | 信用卡停用 什么都没有了 你似乎消失了 |
[17:33] | What? | 那又怎么样 |
[17:35] | Only trace of you are these arrest records. | 这些逮捕记录是你唯一可循的踪迹 |
[17:37] | One in Ohio. | 一次是在俄亥俄州 |
[17:38] | Few weeks later, Missouri, Wisconsin. | 几周之后 密苏里 威斯康辛 |
[17:41] | Police never had enough to charge, | 警察没掌握足够起诉的证据 |
[17:43] | but for three whole years, | 但是这整整三年 |
[17:45] | this is all we have left of you. | 我们对你的了解就只有这些 |
[17:48] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[17:50] | I was with a boyfriend. | 我跟男朋友在一起 |
[17:52] | – Yeah, who? – I don’t remember his name. | -是吗 他是谁 -我不记得他的名字了 |
[17:54] | You don’t know the guy’s name? | 你不记得他的名字 |
[17:55] | Nah, I got a lot of boyfriends. | 不记得了 我有过很多男朋友 |
[17:57] | – Okay, where did he live? – Why, you want a date? | -好吧 他住在哪里 -怎么 你想和他约会吗 |
[18:01] | Mira, is this boyfriend the one who gave you the scars? | 米拉 是这个男朋友给了你这些伤疤吗 |
[18:06] | No. | 不是 |
[18:08] | I let men tie me up, choke me, hit me. | 我让男人绑住我 掐我脖子 打我 |
[18:13] | Pays more. | 这样赚得多 |
[18:18] | I think you were being held. | 我认为你曾经被他人控制 |
[18:20] | And I think you were trafficked across state lines | 并且我觉得你被这个团伙跨州贩卖 |
[18:21] | by the same ring that’s holding girls in Chicago right now. | 与现在芝加哥拘禁女性的团伙是同一个 |
[18:26] | Mira, I am trying to find them. | 米拉 我在努力找到她们 |
[18:29] | This kid, she dialed 911, | 这个女孩 她报警了 |
[18:30] | and I wasn’t there in time. | 但我没能及时过去 |
[18:32] | So whatever you remember can help me. | 所以无论你记得什么都能帮到我 |
[18:34] | – Help you save them? – Yeah. | -帮你救她们 -是的 |
[18:36] | You can’t save them. They’re already gone. | 你救不了她们的 她们已经走了 |
[18:44] | Can’t help you. | 帮不了你 |
[18:54] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[18:55] | There’s not a doubt in my mind. | 我觉得一定没错 |
[18:56] | I could see it. She was there. | 我能感觉到 她经历过那些 |
[18:59] | Then we gotta crack her. | 那我们就击垮她 |
[19:00] | Throw the book at her. Charge her. | 从严惩处她 起诉她 |
[19:01] | Yeah, she’s going to jail. | 让她坐牢 |
[19:02] | Besides soliciting, she’s got an open warrant. | 除拉客以外 还有针对她的公开逮捕令 |
[19:04] | If we charge her, she won’t talk. | 如果我们起诉她 她更不会说了 |
[19:06] | She doesn’t need punishment, she needs help. | 她不需要惩罚 她需要帮助 |
[19:08] | This girl’s undergone complex trauma. | 这个女孩经受过复杂的创伤 |
[19:09] | You’re not gonna break through that cement with sweet talk. | 甜言蜜语是攻破不了她的 |
[19:11] | Okay, then I run at her again, | 好 那我再去审她一次 |
[19:13] | but this time with an offer as leverage. | 但这次用一个条件作为筹码 |
[19:17] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[19:18] | We give her everything. We just give her everything. | 我们什么都给她 什么都可以给她 |
[19:22] | You can give her damn near close to everything, | 你可以给她任何东西 |
[19:23] | doesn’t mean she’ll take it. | 但她不一定会接受 |
[19:25] | Look, you bet on her heart, | 听着 你如果拿她的良心做赌注 |
[19:27] | your lead might go up in smoke. | 你的线索可能会化为乌有 |
[19:33] | Put it all in writing. | 把一切都写下来 |
[19:36] | Okay, good rehab, sober living for three months, | 成功戒毒 三个月清醒的生活 |
[19:39] | therapy, and a work program run by a woman | 参与治疗 参与一个由曾经被贩卖女性 |
[19:42] | who got out of the game. | 组织运营的工作项目 |
[19:44] | That a polite way of saying “ex ho”? | 这是对于前婊子的礼貌称呼吗 |
[19:47] | – Mira. – What’s the give? | -米拉 -条件是什么 |
[19:51] | – Give, get– – You just talk to me. | -条件是什么 -跟我谈谈 |
[19:53] | You tell me about where you were, | 告诉我你之前在什么地方 |
[19:54] | and you tell me about Daniel. | 告诉我关于丹尼尔的事 |
[19:56] | – No thanks. – Mira… | -不了 谢谢 -米拉 |
[19:57] | Let me save you a little trouble on the next part, | 让我把你接下来要说的话替你说了吧 |
[20:00] | where you act like I’m a damn weeping willow, | 你表现出我好像一棵将死的枯树一样 |
[20:03] | a pussy you get crying because of your sob story. | 一个因为你悲伤的故事而哭泣的怂包 |
[20:07] | You’re gonna tell me that you’re on my side, | 你会告诉我你站在我这边 |
[20:11] | how you can help. | 你会如何帮助我 |
[20:13] | Tell me about your deep, dark little past | 告诉我你藏在内心深处那灰暗的过去 |
[20:15] | that made you wanna be a lady cop. | 因为那让你想成为一名女警 |
[20:18] | Your daddy touch you? | 你爸爸碰过你 |
[20:21] | Your little buddy was murdered. | 你小时候的朋友被杀了 |
[20:23] | You were raped by the boy next door. | 你被隔壁男孩强奸 |
[20:27] | Now you wanna save all the little lost girls because of it. | 因此你现在想拯救所有的失足女孩 |
[20:33] | You’re gonna save me because you get it. | 你要救我是因为你懂得 |
[20:37] | You get me. | 你懂我 |
[20:40] | But I know the script, and I know you’re a fake. | 但是我知道剧本 我也知道你是装的 |
[20:45] | I don’t need you to save me. I take care of myself. | 我不需要你救我 我自己能照顾自己 |
[20:54] | – Okay, you’re right. – Great. | -好 你说对了 -很好 |
[20:57] | I’m out of my league. I don’t usually work these cases. | 我没招了 我平时不接这种案子 |
[20:59] | – Then let me out. – And I don’t get it. | -那就放我出去 -我也不懂 |
[21:02] | I don’t have some deep dark past | 我也没有什么内心深处的黑暗过去 |
[21:03] | that made me want to become a cop. | 让我想要当警察 |
[21:04] | I became a cop because I wanted to. | 我成为警察是因为我想当 |
[21:06] | I’m actually from St. Charles. | 我其实来自圣查尔斯 |
[21:08] | Yeah, I was supposed to have a real different life than this, Mira– | 我的人生本于此大不相同 米拉 |
[21:10] | college, marriage, and babies. | 上大学 结婚 生小孩 |
[21:12] | When I told my family that I wanted to be a cop, | 我告诉我家人我要当警察的时候 |
[21:14] | they laughed. | 他们笑了 |
[21:15] | My boyfriend at the time, | 我当时的男朋友 |
[21:16] | he, um, asked me if I needed attention. | 问我是不是想博人眼球 |
[21:19] | Everyone at the academy told me I was a bad fit. | 警校里的所有人都说我不适合当警察 |
[21:21] | And for like two years, | 大概有两年的时间 |
[21:22] | every time I did something right, | 每次我做对一件事的时候 |
[21:23] | my FTO looked at me with complete shock. | 我的培训官都会特别震惊地看着我 |
[21:27] | But I wanted it. | 但我想当警察 |
[21:29] | I wanted to be something different than I was. | 我想要和之前不一样的生活 |
[21:30] | Knew I could. | 我知道我可以 |
[21:32] | See, I don’t think people need to end up | 我不认为人非要一直做 |
[21:34] | anywhere near where they started. | 自己一直在做的事 |
[21:40] | I want out. | 我要出去 |
[21:45] | You don’t need my help, Mira. | 米拉 你不需要我的帮助 |
[21:47] | – I need yours. – Out. | -我需要你的帮助 -让我出去 |
[21:48] | You already fought, you already got away. | 你已经抗争了 你已经逃走了 |
[21:50] | – Let me out! – You fought to find a way to live with it. | -让我出去 -你拼命找到了活下去的方法 |
[21:52] | I’m not talking to this bitch! | 我不想和这个贱人说话 |
[21:53] | The girl who called me is still fighting right now. | 给我打电话的女孩还在抗争 |
[21:55] | She’s in the place that you were right now. | 她正在经历你之前经历过的事情 |
[21:57] | – I’m not gonna remember for you. She is fighting to save herself, | -我不会为你回忆这些事情 -她正在拼命自救 |
[22:00] | and she’s running out of time. | 而她时间不多了 |
[22:01] | I know that you know that, Mira. | 我知道你懂的 米拉 |
[22:02] | I am a good cop. I will find her. | 我是个好警察 我会找到她 |
[22:04] | You won’t, and I don’t want to remember. | 你找不到的 我也不想去回忆 |
[22:06] | – You have to, for her. – I don’t want to! | -你必须回忆 为了她 -我不想 |
[22:08] | Damn it, Mira, you look at this picture now! | 该死 米拉 看着这张照片 |
[22:29] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[22:39] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[22:42] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:45] | Keeps you high. Never alone. | 他会让你吸毒 从不让人独处 |
[22:49] | Always someone watching. | 总有人看着你 |
[22:52] | Even when we weren’t working, they were watching. | 连我们工作的时候他们都在看着 |
[22:56] | I sleep on the floor, starving. | 我睡在地板上 挨饿 |
[23:02] | They see if you cry, if you fight, if you sleep. | 他们会看着你是否哭 是否抗争 是否睡觉 |
[23:10] | – Where did they hold you? – The ring has a house. | -他们把你关在哪里 -这个团伙有个房子 |
[23:13] | Multiple bedrooms, high ceilings, | 有多间卧室 天花板很高 |
[23:14] | place felt urban, run-down. | 感觉是在城里 比较破旧 |
[23:17] | They go for someplace buried, Mira heard traffic. | 他们藏得很深 米拉听到了马路声 |
[23:19] | Highway nearby. Easy access. | 周围有高速 交通方便 |
[23:21] | Less foot traffic. | 减少步行 |
[23:23] | But they never let us outside. | 但他们从不让我们出去 |
[23:26] | Except to get in the van. | 除了上车 |
[23:27] | Passenger vans transported all the girls. | 小客车负责运输所有女孩 |
[23:29] | Always the same van, black Mercedes. | 总是同一辆车 黑色奔驰 |
[23:31] | Running it right now. | 在查了 |
[23:32] | But we need routes and how often that van was moved. | 但我们需要路线以及小客车的运送频率 |
[23:36] | I don’t know, I don’t remember. | 我不知道 我不记得了 |
[23:37] | – Mira, you’re doing great. – Half the time, | -米拉 你做得很好 -一半的时间 |
[23:39] | the girls worked private calls, half the time at a brothel. | 女孩们都是接私活 其他时间在妓院里 |
[23:41] | Brothel was run out of a bar, place was seedy, | 妓院在一间酒吧外面 乌烟瘴气的地方 |
[23:44] | girls worked the back, walked right in the front door. | 女孩们在后面干活儿 从正门离开 |
[23:46] | How long of a drive from the house? | 离住的地方车程多久 |
[23:48] | Maybe five minutes? | 大概五分钟 |
[23:51] | – We always took the same way. – Okay, that helps. | -我们总是走同一条路 -好 这很有帮助 |
[23:53] | Can you remember it? | 你还记得路线吗 |
[23:57] | I would look out the window, | 我会朝窗外看 |
[24:00] | see cars passing. | 看车来来往往 |
[24:04] | We’d follow a highway. | 我们会沿着高速路的方向走 |
[24:07] | But they never got on the highway. | 但他们从来没上过高速 |
[24:08] | They took a parallel street. | 他们走了和高速平行的路 |
[24:10] | There was a park, on the right, | 右边有一个公园 |
[24:13] | – with a playground. – Okay. | -还有一个游乐场 -好 |
[24:15] | – Then bars. – Bars. | -然后有一些酒吧 -酒吧 |
[24:17] | All the signs were in Spanish. | 招牌都是西班牙文 |
[24:19] | That helps too. | 这也很有帮助 |
[24:22] | And there was a neon sign. | 然后还有个霓虹灯牌 |
[24:25] | “Cambio.” | “坎比奥” |
[24:28] | I used it like a marker. | 我用这个招牌当地标 |
[24:33] | See the sign, stop remembering. | 一直看着那个霓虹灯 什么都不想 |
[24:48] | Nothing? | 什么都没找到 |
[24:49] | Starting to feel like we’re chasing ghosts. | 感觉像在追踪一个鬼魂 |
[24:51] | Even if it doesn’t exist now, it did then. | 即使现在那个地方消失了 也曾存在过 |
[24:53] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[24:54] | Something will pop up. Let’s go this way. | 会有发现的 我们走这边 |
[24:57] | We’re looking for information | 几个月前 一辆黑色的客货车 |
[24:58] | on a black passenger van that was involved | 卷入了一场交通事故 |
[25:00] | in a traffic accident a couple months ago. | 我们需要相关的信息 |
[25:02] | You mean the van with the girls? | 你指的是载着女孩子的货车 |
[25:04] | You saw a black van with girls? | 你看见一辆载着女孩子的黑色货车 |
[25:05] | Comes every day. | 那辆车每天都来 |
[25:07] | Girls stumble out, | 女孩们跌跌撞撞地走出来 |
[25:08] | file into that hellhole off 18th. | 排队进入18街那个鬼地方 |
[25:10] | – A bar? – Guess you can call it that. | -一家酒吧 -你可以叫它酒吧 |
[25:13] | Don’t think anyone’s going there to drink. | 不要真的认为会有人进去喝酒 |
[25:15] | Ma’am, if you can give us any other information | 女士 如果您能提供一些其他的信息 |
[25:17] | that might help– a description of who’s driving, | 会有很大帮助 比如您能不能描述一下司机 |
[25:19] | – what time it comes… – I don’t know. | -或者货车通常什么时间出现 -我不知道 |
[25:20] | It’s a black van. Girls all look glazed. | 就是一辆黑色货车 女孩们看起来很呆滞 |
[25:23] | About it. | 我知道的就这些 |
[25:33] | Okay, call ’em out. | 可以了 叫他们出来 |
[25:35] | Holding down the back exit. | 控制住后门 |
[25:38] | Anchor on the north end. | 北面盯住了 |
[25:39] | All right, remember, we keep eyes, | 记住 监视他们 |
[25:41] | we ID the van, but we don’t take it. | 盯住那辆货车 但是不要打草惊蛇 |
[25:43] | All the girls might not be inside. | 不一定所有的女孩都在里面 |
[25:46] | Everybody settle in. | 各就各位 |
[25:49] | Van. | 货车出现了 |
[25:53] | We got eyes on a black passenger van, | 我们看到一辆黑色客货车 |
[25:55] | plates Young David Henry 842. | 车牌号YDH842 |
[26:02] | Everybody just hold steady. | 大家不要动 |
[26:14] | Sarge, we have confirmation on eight girls. | 警长 我们能确认有八个女孩 |
[26:16] | Three of them potential juveniles. | 其中三个可能是青少年 |
[26:17] | No sign of either Jane Doe. | 没有我们的无名女士 |
[26:20] | Yeah, copy, I see ’em. | 收到 我看到了 |
[26:23] | All right, Kev, you’re up. Do your thing. | 凯文 该你了 行动 |
[26:47] | Tracker’s up. | 追踪器就位 |
[26:54] | I want license plates on every man | 我要每一辆 |
[26:55] | that enters or exits that bar. | 进出那间酒吧的车的牌照 |
[26:57] | ID every single one of ’em. | 找出每一个车主的身份信息 |
[26:59] | Absolutely, Sarge. | 没问题 警长 |
[27:04] | – We got movement. – We got girls leaving. | -有新的动向 -女孩们离开了 |
[27:07] | – Must have been a shift change. – All right. | -一定是交接班 -好了 |
[27:08] | Everybody just remember your positions, stay loose, | 大家记住自己的任务 保持镇静 |
[27:11] | stay back, do not get burned. | 远距离监视 不要被发现 |
[27:17] | We’ll have patrol keep eyes on the bar. | 巡警看住这间酒吧 |
[27:19] | We follow that van back to their house | 我们跟着那辆货车到他们大本营去 |
[27:21] | to the rest of the girls, then we take ’em. | 找到剩下的女孩们 然后抓住这帮罪犯 |
[27:24] | – Copy. – We got ’em. | -收到 -看到他们了 |
[27:26] | Pulling up on South Union. | 货车开在南联大道上 |
[27:28] | All right, copy. Pull back, Kev. | 收到 后撤 凯文 |
[27:29] | – Pull way back. – You got it, falling back. | -离得远点 -好的 正在往后退 |
[27:33] | Still got eyes, passing 19th. | 看到他们经过了19街 |
[27:35] | We’re two blocks west, following pace. | 我们在西面两个街区处 正跟着货车 |
[27:37] | Copy. Reaching South Canalport. | 收到 货车到达南运河港 |
[27:40] | We’re slowing down. | 正在减速 |
[28:00] | Sarge, they’re taking the girls inside. | 警长 他们正把女孩们带进屋 |
[28:02] | Okay, no one approach. | 好的 不许接近 |
[28:03] | Atwater and Rojas, throw down an anchor. | 阿特沃特和罗哈斯在那里盯梢 |
[28:05] | The rest of us will gear up | 剩下的人都准备好 |
[28:06] | and we’ll take ’em down tonight. | 今晚我们要把他们都拿下 |
[28:08] | – We copy. – Copy that. | -收到 -收到 |
[28:20] | Block’s dark. We’re a go. | 熄灯了 开始行动 |
[28:33] | – Back door’s secure. – Copy. Breach. | -后门控制住了 -收到 冲进去 |
[28:42] | Go! | 进去 |
[28:47] | Got one down. Door on my left. Move up. | 一人中枪 门在我左边 上 |
[28:49] | Copy. | 收到 |
[28:50] | Go. | 去吧 |
[28:53] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[28:55] | – Stop, stop, stop! – Leave me alone! | -住手 -离我远点 |
[28:57] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[28:58] | Got another one down! | 又有一个中枪 |
[29:10] | Ruze, you okay? | 鲁塞 你没事吧 |
[29:13] | Good. | 没事 |
[29:20] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[29:31] | Get you the hell out of here, okay? | 我们带你们离开这儿 好吗 |
[29:35] | All right? Sit tight. | 好吗 坐好 |
[29:42] | – Only two girls upstairs. – That’s it? | -楼上只有两个女孩 -只有两个吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:01] | All right. Let’s watch your step, now. | 好的 注意脚下 |
[30:04] | Eighteen women, | 一共18个女人 |
[30:05] | including the brunette from the condo. | 包括公寓里的黑发女 |
[30:07] | Two dead offenders, but our pimp Daniel isn’t here. | 两个罪犯死了 但皮条客丹尼尔不在这儿 |
[30:09] | Neither is the girl who called me. | 打电话的那个女孩也不在 |
[30:11] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[30:14] | No. | 不 |
[30:22] | Girls are all varying degrees of high, coming down. | 女孩们都嗨了 正在恢复中 |
[30:24] | Look, the doctor said we can question the girls | 听着 医生说我们可以问那些女孩问题 |
[30:26] | but warned we might not get very far. | 但可能问不出什么 |
[30:28] | I say we try. | 我觉得我们试试 |
[30:29] | And the girl who was in the condo? | 公寓里的那个女孩呢 |
[30:30] | One who pretended to be the wife? | 假装是妻子的那个吗 |
[30:32] | Right, that’s Natalie, | 对 叫娜塔莉 |
[30:32] | she won’t give intake or last name. | 她什么都不愿说 包括姓什么 |
[30:34] | The girls seemed really scared of her. | 那些女孩们好像很怕她 |
[30:36] | No physical signs of abuse like the other girls. | 她身上没有像其他女孩身上的那些伤痕 |
[30:38] | But she has scars that are years old, | 但她身上的伤都是些旧伤 |
[30:40] | which confirms what O’Brien said. | 证实了奥布莱恩的话 |
[30:41] | She’s probably working with Daniel, | 她可能和丹尼尔是一伙 |
[30:42] | keeps the girls in line. | 负责管理那些女孩 |
[30:44] | – Victim turned abuser. – Let’s go talk to her. | -受害者变成了施虐者 -我们去和她谈谈 |
[30:47] | But you’re wrong. Don’t matter how you say it. | 但你错了 不管你怎么说 |
[30:51] | We didn’t do nothing bad. We’re helping those girls. | 我们没有做坏事 我们是在帮助那些女孩 |
[30:54] | All right, you know what? You might be right. | 好吧 你知道吗 也许你是对的 |
[30:57] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[30:59] | the girls are saying something different. | 女孩们和你说的不一样 |
[31:00] | If they’re talking, they’re lying. | 如果她们说了 也是说谎 |
[31:02] | They’re saying Daniel killed a man a couple days ago. | 她们说丹尼尔几天前杀了一个人 |
[31:05] | A john named George Weller. | 一个叫做乔治·韦勒的人 |
[31:07] | Uh-oh. Hmm. You believe ’em, huh? | 你相信她们说的吗 |
[31:12] | They wrap you round and round and chew you up. | 她们把你们骗得团团转 |
[31:14] | That’s why you have to keep them in line. | 所以你们得让她们守规矩 |
[31:16] | Sure, of course. | 当然 |
[31:19] | So tell us what really happened, Natalie. | 告诉我们到底发生了什么 娜塔莉 |
[31:26] | No. | 不 |
[31:29] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[31:32] | Charge Daniel, release the rest of ’em. | 起诉丹尼尔 放了其他人 |
[31:34] | It wasn’t his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[31:35] | Yeah, well, I don’t know that. | 是吗 但我不知道这个 |
[31:38] | Natalie, I can’t help Daniel | 娜塔莉 如果你不告诉我实情 |
[31:41] | if you don’t tell me the real story. | 我就帮不了丹尼尔 |
[31:46] | – It was Baby’s fault. – Baby? | -是芭比的错 -芭比 |
[31:53] | – Is this Baby? – Mm-hmm. | -这是芭比吗 -是的 |
[31:55] | Yeah? It is? Okay, what’s her real name? | 是吗 是她吗 她真名叫什么 |
[31:58] | Baby. | 芭比 |
[32:00] | She needed to be there, working. | 她应该在那干活 |
[32:02] | But she goes crazy, calls 911. So Daniel had to shut her up. | 但她疯了打了911 所以丹尼尔不得不让她闭嘴 |
[32:06] | He had to beat her. | 他不得不打她 |
[32:08] | To help her. That’s what you have to do. | 打她就是帮助她 就该这样 |
[32:11] | All right, so Baby called 911, cops came. | 好吧 芭比打了911 警察来了 |
[32:13] | What happened after the cops left? | 警察走后发生了什么 |
[32:16] | George saw Baby. | 乔治看到芭比 |
[32:18] | Didn’t like the blood. Didn’t get it. | 不喜欢血 也不知道发生了什么 |
[32:21] | He followed us. | 然后他就跟着我们 |
[32:22] | Baby was screaming, acting crazy. | 芭比在尖叫 疯了一样 |
[32:25] | So George thought something was wrong. | 所以乔治就觉得事情不对劲 |
[32:28] | See? Daniel didn’t have no choice. | 看到吗 丹尼尔别无选择 |
[32:31] | It was Baby’s fault. | 是芭比的错 |
[32:33] | Where are Baby and Daniel now? | 芭比和丹尼尔现在在哪 |
[32:37] | – He had to take her. – Take her where? | -他不得不带走她 -带她去哪 |
[32:40] | – To break her. – Where? | -使她屈服 -在哪 |
[32:44] | Where, Natalie? | 在哪 娜塔莉 |
[32:47] | Daniel’s taken other girls before to break ’em. | 丹尼尔以前也把女孩带走使她们屈服 |
[32:50] | Where did he take ’em, then? | 那他带她们去了哪 |
[32:58] | Where did he take you, Natalie? | 娜塔莉 他带你去的哪 |
[33:03] | I don’t know, he just takes you. | 我不知道 只知道自己被带走了 |
[33:12] | We just interviewed every girl at Chicago Med | 我们刚问了每个在芝加哥医院的女孩 |
[33:14] | and half of them didn’t know who we were | 她们有一半都不知道我们是谁 |
[33:15] | or what the hell was going on, | 也不知道发生了什么 |
[33:16] | but a couple of them said something about motels. | 但有几个人提到了汽车旅馆 |
[33:18] | And they said Daniel would separate them, | 她们说 如果她们不守规矩的话 |
[33:20] | take them to a cheap motel by the highway | 丹尼尔会分批把她们带到 |
[33:22] | if they stepped out of line. | 高架旁的一家廉价汽车旅馆 |
[33:23] | They did remember traffic, said it wasn’t far at all. | 她们记得行驶的情况 说离得不远 |
[33:26] | – It’s not much… – But it’s good. | -没多少消息 -已经很好了 |
[33:27] | – It’s more than we’ve got. – Now we do have a grid. | -比我们有的多 -现在我们有范围了 |
[33:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:30] | So we’ll do it the old-fashioned way. | 所以我们就照老办法做 |
[33:32] | Boots on the ground. | 地毯式搜索 |
[33:33] | Rule out these motels one by one. | 一个一个排查这些汽车旅馆 |
[33:35] | I’ll see if Trudy can spare some bodies. | 我去问特鲁迪能不能分点人来 |
[33:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[33:56] | Struck out at the Shamrock Hotel, | 沙姆罗克旅馆排除 |
[33:58] | no guest matching our description. | 没有符合特征的住客 |
[33:59] | I’m gonna move west. | 我去西边查看了 |
[34:01] | Nothing here, all vacancies. | 这边什么都没有 房屋空置 |
[34:03] | – Anything? – Mm-mm. | -有什么吗 -没有 |
[34:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:09] | No, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 没见过 |
[34:10] | We just got those two families filled up tonight. | 刚来了两家人 我们这今晚住满了 |
[34:12] | If you do see her… | 如果你看到她请联系我 |
[34:16] | – Kim Burgess. – Detective Burgess. | -我是金·伯吉斯 -伯吉斯警探 |
[34:17] | – This is Jimmy from dispatch. – Hey, Jimmy, is it urgent? | -我是调度部门的吉米 -吉米 有急事吗 |
[34:20] | Yeah, I– it’s weird. | 有一件怪事 |
[34:21] | I just got a 911 call from a cell, | 我刚接到一支手机呼叫的报警电话 |
[34:22] | it was just breathing on the line, | 电话里只有呼吸声 |
[34:23] | but the cell number popped in our system. | 但我们系统中出现了手机号 |
[34:25] | Intelligence has a trap trace on it. | 情报组在找这个电话 |
[34:26] | What are you talking about? What number? | 你说什么 什么号码 |
[34:28] | Cell phone’s registered to a George Weller | 号码是乔治·韦勒的 |
[34:30] | a homicide victim? | 凶案的受害者 |
[34:31] | Yeah, we didn’t recover a cell phone at the scene. | 对 但我们现场没有找到手机 |
[34:33] | We thought the killer might have stolen… | 我们认为是凶手拿走的 |
[34:36] | She has it. | 是她拿走了 |
[34:36] | Jimmy, can you trace the location of the call? | 吉米 你能追踪到那个手机吗 |
[34:38] | Yeah, it’s pinging off 94 and Pulaski. | 显示它正在94号公路和普拉斯基交界 |
[34:40] | Great. Is there a motel near there? | 好的 那周围有家汽车旅馆吗 |
[34:42] | – Yeah. Cindy Lyn Motel. – Cool. | -有 辛迪·林恩汽车旅馆 -很好 |
[34:43] | Whoa, hey, detective. You want me to transfer you? | 警探 需要我帮你转接吗 |
[34:46] | – You still have the line open? – Yeah. | -你那边线还没断吗 -没有 |
[34:47] | – Yes, yes, transfer me. – Okay, stand by. | -好的 帮我转接 -好的 准备好 |
[34:51] | 5021 Eddie, I need a flash message sent | 5021I 我需要向情报部门和全市 |
[34:52] | to Intelligence and citywide. | 发送一条信息 |
[34:54] | I have confirmation that a Jane Doe victim | 我确认一位无名女性受害者 |
[34:55] | is in the Cindy Lyn Motel off 94. | 就在94号公路上辛迪·林恩汽车旅馆 |
[34:57] | I need all cars to meet me there in response. | 我需要所有的车来支援我 |
[34:59] | Copy, 5021 Eddie. | 收到 5021I |
[35:02] | – 911, you’re on the line. – Hello? Hello? | -你好 这里是911 -您好 |
[35:05] | This is Officer Burgess, I answered your call two days ago. | 我是伯吉斯警探 我两天前接了你的电话 |
[35:08] | I told you to hang on. | 我让你坚持住 |
[35:09] | – I’ve been looking for you. – Hello? | -我一直在找你 -你好 |
[35:12] | Hi, can you tell me where you are? | 你好 你能告诉我你在哪里吗 |
[35:13] | Can you tell me what’s happening? | 能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[35:14] | A motel. Room 8. | 我在一个汽车旅馆 8号房 |
[35:16] | He said to take a shower. | 他让我洗个澡 |
[35:18] | – He thinks I’m taking one. – Okay, good. | -他以为我正在洗澡 -好的 很好 |
[35:21] | That’s really good. Look, I’m on my way. | 你做得很好 听着 我已经在路上了 |
[35:22] | Who’s there with you? | 谁和你在一起 |
[35:24] | – Daniel. – All right. | -丹尼尔 -好的 |
[35:26] | Stay where you are, and lock the door if you can. | 待在原地 可以的话把门锁上 |
[35:28] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:30] | – Emma. – Hi, Emma, I’m Kim. | -艾玛 -你好艾玛 我是金 |
[35:33] | I’m gonna stay on the line. | 我会一直在线 |
[35:34] | You don’t have to say anything, okay? | 你什么也不用说 明白了吗 |
[35:35] | Don’t say anything. I’m almost there. | 不要出声 我马上就到 |
[35:37] | I just need you to hang on. | 我只要你坚持住 |
[35:54] | Hey, Emma, I’m right here with you, all right? | 艾玛 我就在这里 好吗 |
[35:55] | Just hang on. | 坚持住 |
[36:00] | This is Kim. Where the hell are you guys? | 这里是金 你们人呢 |
[36:03] | Three minutes out. | 三分钟后到 |
[36:05] | I’m two minutes out. | 我两分钟后到 |
[36:08] | Emma, I’m still here. Just hang on. | 艾玛 我还在这里 坚持住 |
[36:12] | All right, I’m here. | 我已经到了 |
[36:13] | I can’t go in. | 我不能进去 |
[36:15] | I need you guys to get here. | 我得等你们一起 |
[36:16] | I can’t go in. | 我不能一个人进去 |
[36:19] | We’re en route. We’ll be there ASAP. | 我们在路上了 马上就到 |
[36:28] | Hey! What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:31] | No! | 不 |
[37:12] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[37:40] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[37:44] | You’re okay. | 你安全了 |
[37:45] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[37:46] | Come on. Emma, you’re okay. | 醒醒 艾玛 没事了 |
[37:52] | – Chicago PD! Kim? – Hailey. | -芝加哥警署 金 -海莉 |
[37:55] | Please help her. Please, please help her. | 快帮帮她 快点 快帮帮她 |
[37:58] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好 -来吧 |
[38:00] | – She needs CPR! – Okay. | -她需要心肺复苏 -好的 |
[38:08] | 5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1, I have an officer | 5021H 需要紧急支援 一名警官以及 |
[38:10] | – and a civilian down– – Emma. Her name is Emma. | -一位平民受伤 -艾玛 她叫艾玛 |
[38:11] | Need two ambos to Cindy Lyn Motel. | 需要两辆救护车到辛迪·林恩旅馆 |
[38:13] | Kim, are you okay? | 金 你怎么样 |
[38:15] | Okay, okay. | 还好 |
[38:18] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[38:20] | Kim! Kim, are you all right? | 金 金 你没事吧 |
[38:21] | Ruze! | 鲁塞克 |
[38:23] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[38:24] | I don’t know. Help me, please, please. | 我不知道 帮帮我 求你了 |
[38:27] | Come on. It’s all right, come on. | 好了 没事的 来吧 |
[38:32] | It’s all right. | 不会有事的 |
[38:36] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好了 你没事了 |
[38:39] | I can call anyone you’d like to have come meet you. | 你要是有想见的人 我可以打电话叫他来 |
[38:43] | Um, family, or friends. | 家人 或者朋友 |
[38:47] | I-I actually don’t know your full name. | 其实我还不知道你的全名 |
[38:51] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[38:54] | I’m Emma Fuller. | 我叫艾玛·福勒 |
[38:58] | Okay, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Jay. | 好的 很高兴认识你 我叫杰 |
[39:04] | I’ll be outside if you think of anyone, okay? | 如果你想起谁了 我就在门外 好吗 |
[39:13] | Can you call my mom? | 你能叫我妈妈来吗 |
[39:24] | – Anything? – No. | -有消息吗 -没有 |
[39:25] | She’s still being treated. | 她还在治疗中 |
[39:27] | All right. Call me. | 好吧 有情况叫我 |
[39:28] | I’m gonna track down Emma’s family. | 我去找一下艾玛的家人 |
[39:45] | The abdominal trauma you suffered was severe. | 你遭受的腹部创伤很严重 |
[39:48] | Pregnancy was lost. There’s no heartbeat. | 你流产了 没有孩子的心跳了 |
[39:50] | I’m so very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:55] | Kim, did you hear me? | 金 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[40:00] | Kim. | 金 |
[40:02] | Yes, I heard. | 我听见了 |
[40:14] | Thank you, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[40:38] | I’ll be right here, Kim. | 我在这里 金 |
[40:51] | Still right here. | 我一直在 |