时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | That’s definitely our baby. | 这绝对是我们的孩子 |
[00:06] | We’re not meant to be together. | 我们注定不能在一起 |
[00:08] | But we’re meant to be a family. | 但我们注定是一家人 |
[00:10] | Darius, it’s time to start working for the police. | 达瑞斯 该你给警方跑跑腿了 |
[00:13] | I get it. I’m a snitch. | 我明白 我是奸细 |
[00:14] | I got something good, girl. Your new CI, Darius– | 姑娘 我有好消息 你们的新线人达瑞斯 |
[00:18] | 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police. | 紧急支援 紧急支援 有人向警员开火 |
[00:21] | We’re still going to use him | 我们还要用他吗 |
[00:22] | even though he might have just offed a CI? | 就在他可能刚干掉我们的线人后 |
[00:24] | We got to keep him in play. He’s valuable. | 我想让他继续当线人 他很有用 |
[00:26] | He was my guy. | 他是我的人 |
[00:27] | I put him out there. | 我让他出去冒险 |
[00:29] | I’m sure his death is the cost of the game, | 他的死只不过是这场博弈的必要代价 |
[00:31] | but you’re the one who has to carry. | 但是你是需要承担后果的那个人 |
[00:33] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[00:38] | Pregnant and undercover. | 卧底孕妇 |
[00:40] | It’s a good name for a reality show. | 真人秀取这名字肯定能火 |
[00:43] | Yeah, I’m not gonna lie to you, man, | 说实话 兄弟 |
[00:44] | this whole thing makes me nervous, but she loves the job. | 这件事让我很担心 但她喜欢自己的工作 |
[00:48] | She wants to get as much time out here as she can | 她想要尽可能多的出外勤 |
[00:50] | before she’s got to go on light duty, | 之后就只能做些轻松的工作了 |
[00:52] | so here we are. | 所以就成这样了 |
[00:53] | – It’s badass, no doubt. – Thanks, man. | -太牛逼了 毫无疑问 -谢了 兄弟 |
[00:55] | Yeah, can you imagine the stories we’ll tell this kid? | 你能想象以后我们能给孩子讲怎样的故事吗 |
[00:59] | – Ross, fill us in. – All right. | -罗斯 跟我们简述下情况 -好的 |
[01:02] | Our target is the DTO we’ve been jamming on. | 我们的目标是一直调查的毒品交易组织 |
[01:04] | Finally getting a chance to buy up. | 终于有机会能接上头交易了 |
[01:06] | I’m fronting as an in-between for a big player. | 我的角色是一位重要玩家的中间人 |
[01:08] | I mean, today is step one, a test ride, quarter brick of H. | 今天是第一步 用四分之一包海洛因做测试 |
[01:11] | I take it to my boss, make sure he likes the product, | 我把东西带给老大 让他满意 |
[01:13] | we do a major sale next week. | 下周再进行大笔交易 |
[01:15] | At least that’s what my guy thinks. | 至少我的人是这么认为的 |
[01:16] | Instead, we take down my guy today, flip him. | 我们今天还得拿下一个我的人 策反他 |
[01:19] | Great, we’ll have eyes on you inside and out. | 很好 那样里外都有人帮我们照应你 |
[01:21] | I’ll be up top, Kev and Kim will be right there with you. | 我在上面守着 凯文和金会跟你一起 |
[01:24] | Adam and Jay will take your guy down | 只要你的人一上街 |
[01:25] | as soon as he hits the street. | 亚当和杰会拿下他 |
[01:26] | – Dibs. – All you, dawg. | -我来拿下 -都是你的 道格 |
[01:30] | All right. Okay, it’s show time. | 好了 表演时间到 |
[01:33] | So what’s the takedown signal? | 所以拿下他的信号是什么 |
[01:35] | Raspberry. | 树莓 |
[01:36] | – Cute. – Let’s roll. | -可爱 -我们出发吧 |
[01:37] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[01:40] | – Thank you. – Next? | -谢谢 -下一位 |
[01:46] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[02:08] | – Hi, you. – How are you doing? | -你好 -你怎么样 |
[02:10] | – Good to see you. – Good to see you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[02:16] | So, um… | 那么… |
[02:18] | What? | 什么 |
[02:19] | What do you think about having dinner next week? | 我们下周一起吃个晚餐如何 |
[02:21] | Well, I’m a big eater. Fair warning. | 提前警告下 我很能吃 |
[02:29] | Raspberry. | 树莓 |
[02:30] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[02:32] | South side. Leather jacket, jeans. | 车站南侧 身穿皮夹克 牛仔裤 |
[02:37] | No, do not approach. | 不 别上前 |
[02:39] | What’s the story here, Hailey? | 怎么了 海莉 |
[02:41] | He’s coming right at me. What’s the play? | 他向我走来了 怎么做 |
[02:44] | I repeat, do not engage. | 重复一遍 不要行动 |
[03:00] | Yo, what the hell was that? | 刚那是怎么回事 |
[03:02] | It took me weeks to get in there, we had a plan. | 我花了好几周才打入内部 我们计划好了的 |
[03:05] | Yeah, we didn’t plan for one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[03:06] | Your dope dealer? He’s a cop. | 你的毒品贩子 他是警察 |
[03:11] | – Damn. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[03:17] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:20] | My dealer. | 我的毒品贩子 |
[03:24] | One of us. | 是我们自己人 |
[03:26] | Kelly Tyler. PO. | 凯利·泰勒 警察 |
[03:27] | Assigned to Area South Mission Team, TAC. | 分配至南区任务小组 战术小队 |
[03:29] | 11-year veteran. Nothing but standard beefs. | 任职11年 没什么特殊之处 |
[03:32] | – And we’re sure it’s him? – Yeah. | -我们确认是他吗 -确认 |
[03:34] | We went to the Academy together. | 我们一起上的警校 |
[03:35] | He might’ve asked me out on a date. | 他貌似还约我出去过一次 |
[03:38] | I might’ve said no. | 我貌似还拒绝了他 |
[03:40] | Well, maybe he was just doing what we’re doing. | 或许他跟我们一样在工作 |
[03:43] | Got our wires crossed. | 卧底行动撞车了 |
[03:44] | Could’ve been detailed to DA, Customs– | 可能已经转交给了检察官 海关… |
[03:46] | We deconflicted before we got here. | 来之前我们已经澄清过冲突了 |
[03:48] | And now we were going through the list of all the agencies, | 然后现在我们还得筛查所有相关部门 |
[03:50] | checked A and A records. | 检查所有的记录 |
[03:52] | There’s nothing that suggests he’s here in any official capacity. | 没有任何证据表明 他有职务在身 |
[03:56] | You’re saying he’s dirty? | 你是说他是黑警吗 |
[03:59] | We’re saying what we know to be true. | 我们只是说了解到的事实 |
[04:01] | We have no reason to believe Kelly Tyler | 我们没理由相信凯利·泰勒 |
[04:03] | was here working today. | 今天是来工作的 |
[04:04] | He was selling heroin. | 他就是在卖海洛因 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:17] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 跟我说些我还不了解的情况 |
[04:19] | Well, we scrubbed Tyler’s personal financials. | 我们筛查了一遍泰勒的个人财务状况 |
[04:23] | Dude lives well. | 大哥生活挺滋润 |
[04:24] | “Well.” He lives in Portage Park. | “滋润” 他住在波提吉公园 |
[04:27] | – With the rest of the cops. – Sure. | -同其他警察一起 -没错 |
[04:28] | And then a couple of years ago, he bought this in cash. | 然而几年过后 他用现金买下了这个 |
[04:32] | Door County. Lakefront property. | 多尔县一处湖边的地产 |
[04:34] | He also rents a storage unit. | 他还租用了一个储存室 |
[04:35] | Which is the corporate address of a cash-only LLC | 是一家只用现金交易的有限责任公司的商用地址 |
[04:38] | that does absolutely nothing. | 而公司什么业务也不做 |
[04:39] | And it’s run by a shell corporation, which somehow | 由一家空壳公司经营 不知为何 |
[04:41] | was founded by his mother. Three years after she died. | 公司以他母亲名义创建 在她死去三年之后 |
[04:45] | All right, the way we left things at the bus depot, | 在公交车站我们的处理方式 |
[04:47] | Tyler thought we had a successful exchange, right? | 泰勒觉得交易成功了 对吧 |
[04:49] | Got a good thing going. | 也算是一件好事 |
[04:51] | Well, I texted him, you know, just to keep the vibe alive. | 我给他发了消息 算是保持联络 |
[04:54] | Told him my boss enjoyed the product, | 告诉他我的老大挺满意的 |
[04:55] | we’re ready to do this. | 我们准备进行大笔交易了 |
[04:57] | Dude left me on read. Just ghosted me. | 这位兄弟已读了我的消息 然后就没下文了 |
[05:01] | He’s spooked. He’s a pro. | 他很谨慎 是个老手 |
[05:03] | – ‘Cause he’s a cop. – Yeah, a veteran cop. | -因为他是警察啊 -对的 老警察了 |
[05:06] | So he’s gonna think like us and move like us. | 他肯定思维方式和行事风格都和我们类似 |
[05:09] | We exercise extreme precaution. | 我们行事要极为谨慎 |
[05:13] | But I want a sneak and peek on that storage unit. | 但我想要知道那个储藏室里有些什么 |
[05:15] | Off the books. Invisible. | 不记录在案 私底下 |
[05:18] | So no fingerprints, real or digital. | 所以不能留下任何指纹 电子记录也不行 |
[05:42] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[05:44] | We’re set up at the south. | 我们在南侧接应 |
[05:46] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[05:48] | Come on, man. Let’s go. | 快点 兄弟 赶紧 |
[06:15] | Tyler must be using this like some kind of stash house. | 泰勒一定是把这里当作某种藏匿屋了 |
[06:17] | Damn. | 我的天 |
[06:19] | I know he’s a TAC guy and they gotta bend the rules | 我知道他是战术小队的 他们得偶尔游走于 |
[06:21] | here and there, but that’s a hell of a lot of product. | 规则之外 但这也太过分了吧 |
[06:31] | You got company. Copy? | 有人来了 收到了吗 |
[06:33] | – Tyler is here. – Yeah, copy. | -泰勒来了 -收到 |
[06:34] | – We gotta go. – Yeah. | -我们得撤了 -是的 |
[06:39] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[06:44] | He’s right on top of you. Get out now. | 他就在你们外面了 立马出来 |
[06:49] | Jay, I can hear the elevator, man. | 杰 我都能听到电梯声了 |
[06:51] | Yeah, all right. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 走了 走了 走了 |
[06:53] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 走了 走了 走了 |
[06:59] | Go. | 撤 |
[07:03] | All right, let’s move. | 好的 我们走 |
[07:20] | I hate to say it. I hate to do it. | 我不喜欢说这话 也不喜欢这么做 |
[07:22] | But we’re there. Roll him up. | 但事已至此 把他铐进来 |
[07:29] | Hey, Sarge. We can’t move just yet. | 警长 我们暂时还不能行动 |
[07:34] | I think there’s another cop involved. | 我认为还有另一名警察牵涉其中 |
[07:40] | Shut the door. | 先关上门 |
[07:44] | So remember about a year ago? We did a drug case | 你还记得一年之前吗 我们办过一桩毒品案子 |
[07:47] | where we seized six half-bricks of H over in Lawndale? | 在朗代尔地区我们收缴了6个半包海洛因 |
[07:49] | The guy with the fake bread truck. | 那个开假面包卡车的家伙 |
[07:51] | So after he pleaded out, I put in the destroy order | 他认罪后 我提交了销毁申请 |
[07:53] | for the dope down at the South Side Drug Vault. | 以便于南区毒品库处理 |
[07:54] | I did the paperwork with ERPS and Forensics– | 我同ERPS和法医办完了手续 |
[07:56] | Yes, incinerated in the big burn, dope’s gone. | 对 毒品都拿去烧毁了 |
[07:59] | Except it wasn’t. | 其实并没有 |
[08:00] | I found some of it last night in Tyler’s storage unit. | 我昨晚在泰勒的储存室看到了其中一些 |
[08:03] | So I went down to the Review Officer, | 所以我又去找了趟复审员 |
[08:04] | and I pull up stuff from the old case. | 我从旧案件里找了些东西 |
[08:06] | It’s the same dope. This is like a baseball thing. | 是同一批毒品 跟网球一样 |
[08:09] | The guy was using it as a signature, | 那家伙把它当作自己的标志 |
[08:10] | putting it on his packages like a company logo. | 印在包装外面 跟公司标志一样 |
[08:14] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[08:17] | That’s your writing. | 那是你的笔迹 |
[08:19] | Who signed the order said the dope was destroyed? | 是谁签名确认毒品已被销毁的 |
[08:23] | Sergeant Jake Gibbs. | 杰克·吉布斯警长 |
[08:25] | Apparently he’s worked in the drug vault | 显然他在毒品库工作 |
[08:26] | for, like, a thousand years. | 一直都在那 |
[08:27] | But guess who took a turn in the vault when he was a rookie? | 猜猜谁在菜鸟时期就在毒品库升职了 |
[08:30] | Kelly Tyler. | 凯利·泰勒 |
[08:31] | If Tyler’s dirty and he’s got someone inside the drug vault– | 如果泰勒不干净 他在金库内部肯定有人 |
[08:34] | Yeah, it’s like a buffet. It’s free dope. | 就跟自助餐一样 应有尽有 |
[08:36] | If this is what it seems, it’s a whole new thing. | 如果真是这样 那这事性质就大不相同了 |
[08:38] | I got to loop in Crawford. | 我得去告诉代理警司克劳福德 |
[08:40] | And we can’t move on anybody | 而且在调查清楚此事 |
[08:41] | till we know exactly how deep this thing really goes. | 牵涉多深之前 我们不可以轻举妄动 |
[08:45] | So just widen the net. Gibbs, Tyler, | 所以就再深入调查下吉布斯和泰勒 |
[08:48] | and whoever the hell else comes our way. | 以及任何出现的可疑人物 |
[08:50] | – Trackers? – Do it. | -可以用追踪器吗 -用吧 |
[08:51] | Both of their personal vehicles. | 他们的个人用车 |
[09:03] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[09:13] | That’s Jake Gibbs, the guy from the drug vault. | 那是杰克·吉布斯 毒品库的那家伙 |
[09:15] | Well, there it is. | 这样啊 |
[09:16] | Confirmation they’re working together. | 现在确认了他们的确是合作关系 |
[09:18] | Guys, we got a bogey. | 大家注意 我们有点麻烦了 |
[09:21] | Unknown third vehicle headed your way. | 第三辆可疑车辆向你们驶来 |
[09:23] | It’s a silver SUV. | 银色越野车 |
[09:36] | That’s Darius Walker. | 那是达瑞斯·沃克 |
[09:39] | Holy crap. | 我的天啊 |
[09:43] | You got that right. | 你说对了 |
[10:02] | You planning on telling me you’re in business with cops? | 你打算告诉我你在和警察做买卖吗 |
[10:06] | What? | 什么 |
[10:08] | You think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我傻吗 |
[10:09] | Hold up, wait a minute. What do you expect from me? | 等一下 你想要我怎么样 |
[10:12] | You think I’m gonna volunteer to a cop | 你以为我会向一个 |
[10:14] | who’s got a fat prison term hanging over my head? | 威胁让我坐好多年牢的警察主动交代 |
[10:16] | That there are dirty cops out there selling me dope? | 告诉他有黑警卖给我毒品 |
[10:20] | How long have you been in business with them? | 你和他们做生意有多久了 |
[10:25] | Maybe four years. | 可能有四年了吧 |
[10:27] | They’re good suppliers. | 他们是不错的供货方 |
[10:28] | Reliable. I mean, they should be. | 很可靠 必须可靠 |
[10:30] | They got everything right at their fingertips. | 一切都在他们的掌控之下呢 |
[10:34] | They’re just– they’re just the help. | 他们只是… 他们只是跑腿的 |
[10:37] | Bag men. All right, man. | 运货的 懂吗 |
[10:39] | Don’t get me wrong, they’re dirty as hell, | 别误会 他们绝对很黑 |
[10:40] | but they got a boss, somebody big. | 但他们有个头 大人物 |
[10:42] | – Bigger than you. – Who is it? | -比你大 -是谁 |
[10:44] | – I don’t know. – Who is it? | -我不知道 -是谁 |
[10:45] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[10:47] | It’s part of our deal, | 这是我们说好的 |
[10:48] | so I got nothing left to offer you. | 所以我也没什么好告诉你的了 |
[10:51] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[10:54] | Darius, you’re gonna help me figure it out. | 达瑞斯 你必须得帮我查清楚 |
[10:56] | – Oh, that ain’t happening. – Oh, yeah, it is. | -办不到 -办得到 |
[10:58] | Darius, you work for me. That’s how this goes. | 达瑞斯 你为我干事 就得这么办 |
[11:03] | Bro, I’m the only reason you’re out here, | 兄弟 你没有在号子里做波比跳 |
[11:05] | not doing burpees in a prison cell. | 就是因为我 |
[11:07] | Correct. | 没错 |
[11:09] | And I ain’t gonna jump off a building for you neither. | 我也不会为了你去冒生命危险 |
[11:13] | You think these gang bangers out here are dangerous? | 你觉得那些黑帮危险 |
[11:18] | Try dirty cops. | 试试黑警吧 |
[11:23] | Name your price. | 开个价 |
[11:30] | Come in. | 进来 |
[11:32] | – You can leave it open. – No, shut it. | -门开着吧 -不 关上门 |
[11:37] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[11:39] | We got two bad cops out there. | 我们发现两个坏警察 |
[11:42] | Kelly Tyler, some TAC guy. | 凯利·泰勒 战术小队的 |
[11:45] | And Jake Gibbs, sergeant. Runs the South Side Drug Vault. | 还有杰克·吉布斯 警长 负责南区毒品库 |
[11:49] | What? | 什么 |
[11:51] | I got solid evidence they’re selling drugs on the street. | 我有确凿证据证明他们在街上贩卖毒品 |
[11:53] | Maybe others too. | 可能还有别人 |
[11:55] | Protocol says you take this to IAD. | 按规定你应该报告给内务部 |
[11:56] | No way. Case like this, | 不可能 这样的案子 |
[11:58] | the only people I trust are the ones I can see from my desk. | 我只相信我从办公桌上能望见的人 |
[12:01] | Okay, so what are you doing here then? | 那你来这做什么 |
[12:03] | Well, I got a way in. | 我打进内部去了 |
[12:06] | But I need your co-sign. | 但我需要你共同授权 |
[12:09] | Turns out Darius Walker has been buying narcotics | 我们发现达瑞斯·沃克数年来 |
[12:12] | from these guys for years. | 都从这些人手里买毒品 |
[12:15] | That’s– that’s perfect. | 这太好了 |
[12:16] | Yeah, well, Darius is willing to help us participate | 达瑞斯愿意协助我们参加 |
[12:19] | in a significant drug buy, which we will document. | 一个重大的毒品买卖 我们会拍下来 |
[12:21] | Sworn testimony, the whole thing. | 宣誓作证等等 全套的 |
[12:24] | But? | 但 |
[12:26] | But the only way he’s gonna do it | 但他配合我们的唯一条件是 |
[12:29] | is if it’s his last case working for us. | 这是他替我们做的最后一件事 |
[12:33] | He makes this case, Darius has met his burden, and then some. | 帮了这个 达瑞斯不但赎了罪还立功了呢 |
[12:37] | Even a documented sale to Darius, | 即便是拍下来的卖给达瑞斯的交易 |
[12:39] | it might not be enough. These are cops. | 也可能还不够 他们是警察 |
[12:41] | They can claim plausible deniability. | 他们可以合理合法地推卸责任 |
[12:44] | I mean, Hank, for all we know, | 汉克 就我们所知 |
[12:46] | they build case initiatives for everybody they sell to. | 从他们手里买毒品的人他们都立个案 |
[12:48] | They create a record. They make it look legit. | 他们做个记录 看起来都是正常的调查行动 |
[12:51] | Yeah, that’s what I do. | 我就这么做 |
[12:54] | Let me remind you, | 我提醒你 |
[12:57] | a case this big, | 这么大的案子 |
[12:59] | showing you’re not afraid to take on corruption, | 表现出你对腐败敢于出手 |
[13:03] | that’s a hell of a bullet on a résumé. | 这在简历上是多出彩的一笔啊 |
[13:10] | It won’t be easy. | 这事没那么容易 |
[13:16] | All right, everybody here? | 大家都到了 |
[13:22] | Okay, let’s walk through the steps one last time. | 我们再把行动步骤最后过一遍 |
[13:25] | Okay, so we believe the key to this whole thing | 我们相信行动的关键是 |
[13:27] | is the South Side Drug Vault. | 南区毒品库 |
[13:29] | Cops seize narcotics off the street, and they put them into the vault, | 警察从街上缴获毒品 放到毒品库里 |
[13:32] | where it’s stored until it’s needed as evidence. | 毒品在那里存放直到需要当证据时 |
[13:34] | All right, once a month, they do a huge burn. | 每个月 他们会集中烧一次 |
[13:35] | They take all the drugs they don’t need as evidence | 他们把所有不需要做证据的毒品都拿出来 |
[13:37] | and they bring it to a blast furnace. | 扔进焚烧炉里 |
[13:39] | All right, and that’s really the loophole. | 那绝对是漏洞 |
[13:40] | The big burn is how they cover their tracks | 用伪造的文件和大肆焚烧 |
[13:42] | with fake paperwork. | 他们就能掩盖踪迹 |
[13:43] | Destroy orders come into the vault, | 销毁的命令下到毒品库 |
[13:44] | orders from cops to incinerate narcotics. | 警察下的命令去焚毁毒品 |
[13:47] | Gibbs signs off on those, | 吉布斯批准了 |
[13:48] | so there are no checks and balances. | 没有核对和检查 |
[13:49] | There’s no system in place to make sure that the stuff | 没有机制去确保 |
[13:51] | that actually goes into the burner is really gone. | 扔进焚烧炉里的东西真的被销毁了 |
[13:53] | And why would there be? | 干嘛要有这个机制呢 |
[13:56] | Okay, how do we prove it? | 我们如何证明呢 |
[13:58] | It all starts with the manifest. | 从清单开始 |
[13:59] | There’s a running list of each type of narcotic | 毒品库存放的每一种毒品 |
[14:01] | stored in this drug vault. | 都有随时更新的清单 |
[14:02] | A key of coke, half-key of MDMA– | 一公斤可卡因 半公斤摇头丸 |
[14:05] | And we know how much heroin is in there right now. | 我们知道目前里面有多少海洛因吗 |
[14:07] | Like two keys, give or take. | 差不多有两公斤 |
[14:08] | So we’re gonna ask Darius to ask for a lot more than that on purpose– | 所以我们要让达瑞斯故意购买更大的量 |
[14:12] | a bigger score, bigger payday. | 交易量越大 到手的钱越多 |
[14:14] | And that’s how we flush them out, | 我们就这样把他们逼出来 |
[14:15] | figure out who else is involved. | 弄清楚还有谁牵涉其中 |
[14:17] | The play is, we escalate the amount of the buy. | 我们的策略是增加购买量 |
[14:20] | It should press Tyler and Gibbs to kick the deal upstairs | 迫使泰勒和吉布斯把交易呈至上级 |
[14:23] | to whoever they’re working for. The third cop. | 他们在为其卖命的第三个警察 |
[14:26] | Right, that’s where Sergeant Platt comes in. | 对 这就是需要普拉特警长帮忙的地方 |
[14:28] | She’s gonna bring them the product | 基于她和吉布斯的关系 |
[14:29] | based on her relationship with Gibbs. | 她会把这些毒品带给吉布斯 |
[14:31] | Yeah, I’ve known Jake for almost 30 years, | 是啊 我认识杰克快三十年了 |
[14:33] | or thought I did. | 或者说我以为我认识他 |
[14:34] | All right, so we got 10 bricks of heroin, | 我们这有十包海洛因 |
[14:37] | two bricks of coke. | 两包可卡因 |
[14:38] | We got tracers in the heroin? | 海洛因里有没有追踪器 |
[14:39] | They have their own chemical footprint. | 它们有自己的化学品足迹 |
[14:40] | So when they sell it to Darius, we’ll be able to test them | 一旦被卖给达瑞斯 我们能检测出来 |
[14:42] | and make sure it’s the same stuff, | 并确保它们是同种物质 |
[14:44] | even if they change the packaging. | 即使他们换了包装 |
[14:45] | Sarge, we’re gonna need you to front | 警长 我们需要你出面 |
[14:47] | like the dope isn’t tied to any active cases. | 证明毒品与任何在查案件无关 |
[14:49] | That nobody’s gonna need it for court or evidence. | 没有人会需要它出庭作证 |
[14:52] | It can go straight to the furnace. | 它可以直接进入熔炉 |
[14:53] | And if we’re correct, | 如果我们是对的 |
[14:54] | it’ll go straight into their pockets instead. | 它会直接进入他们的口袋 |
[14:57] | They’ll tell us it’s been incinerated, | 他们会告诉我们它已经烧成灰了 |
[14:58] | and they’ll sell it to Darius Walker. | 然后他们会把它卖给达瑞斯·沃克 |
[15:01] | And that’s the trap. | 这就是陷阱 |
[15:05] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[15:08] | You okay with this? | 你不介意吧 |
[15:09] | With what? | 介意什么 |
[15:12] | This play’s tough enough without triggering an old beef. | 不翻旧账的前提下 这出戏难度也很大 |
[15:16] | Can you work with Darius Walker? | 你能和达瑞斯·沃克合作吗 |
[15:19] | Last time I checked, this wasn’t a democracy. | 据我所知 这事不是民主决定的 |
[15:32] | – Hey, Jake. – You kidding me? | -杰克 -开什么玩笑 |
[15:35] | Been way too long, Trudy. | 太久没见了 特鲁迪 |
[15:36] | You and Mouse, you tied the knot, right? | 你和老鼠 你结婚了 对吧 |
[15:38] | – Yes, we did. – How’s he doing? | -是的 结婚了 -他怎么样了 |
[15:40] | Well, you know, dashing, dastardly. | 你知道的 潇洒 恶劣 |
[15:43] | – So same as ever. – Yeah, how about you? | -一如既往 -是啊 你呢 |
[15:45] | It’s been what? Two years since Helen passed? | 多久了 海伦去世有两年了 |
[15:49] | You know, Jake, | 知道吗 杰克 |
[15:50] | we’re always here for you, no matter what. | 无论如何 我们都会在你身边 |
[15:52] | I know. Part of the blue code. | 我知道 警察情谊 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:55] | Somebody’s been busy. Nice hit. | 看来有人很忙 收获不小 |
[15:57] | Not me. Some of my patrol guys. | 不是我 我手下的一些巡警 |
[15:59] | That’s a destroy order, 10 keys of heroin and two of coke. | 这是销毁令 十公斤海洛因和两公斤可卡因 |
[16:04] | You got a court case number attached to this? | 有附带的案件编号吗 |
[16:06] | No, straight to the oven. | 没有 直接销毁 |
[16:07] | Well-being call, out near Midway. | 中途机场附近有人举报 |
[16:09] | Dead guy, dead case. No one to charge. | 人死了 线索也断了 没人可起诉 |
[16:11] | Sometimes just getting it off the street is the win. | 有时候只是把它从街上弄走就是胜利 |
[16:14] | Amen. | 赞成 |
[16:15] | – Good to see you again, Trudy. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 特鲁迪 -我也是 |
[16:18] | I’m not hearing anything new. | 我没听到什么新消息 |
[16:22] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[16:23] | – Darius make the ask? – Yup. | -达瑞斯提要求了 -是 |
[16:25] | He asked Tyler for six keys of 10, 50 gram per. | 他向泰勒要了10公斤海洛因 每包五十克 |
[16:29] | You think they bought it? | 你觉得他们信了 |
[16:30] | We’ll have to find out the hard way. | 我们只能静观其变了 |
[16:35] | I got it. | 我查到了 |
[16:36] | They just did this month’s big burn. | 他们刚完成这个月的焚毁 |
[16:37] | Confirmation signed by Jake Gibbs. | 由杰克·吉布斯签的确认书 |
[16:40] | The narcotics I checked into the drug vault | 我带进了毒品库的那些毒品 |
[16:42] | have been incinerated. | 都已被销毁 |
[16:44] | – Allegedly. – Great. | -据文件说 -太棒了 |
[16:49] | Right on time. | 正是时候 |
[16:52] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[16:53] | Yeap. | 没错 |
[16:55] | No, we’ll bring it to you at the motel. | 我们会在汽车旅馆拿给你 |
[16:58] | We’re on. | 好戏开始 |
[17:04] | I need to test your wire. Talk to me for a sec. | 我需要测试一下你的线路 跟我说会话 |
[17:07] | I understand you have plans for going straight. | 我知道你想改邪归正 |
[17:10] | Heard you bought a mall. | 听说你买了个商场 |
[17:13] | A strip mall, big difference. | 公路旁的商业街 区别大着呢 |
[17:15] | It’s a urban renewal kind of thing. | 算是种城市的更新升级吧 |
[17:18] | All about access. | 全在乎方便快捷 |
[17:21] | You’re a real hero, Darius. | 你真了不起 达瑞斯 |
[17:23] | Give me that back. | 把那个给我 |
[17:30] | Do you remember a guy named Cameron Balow? | 还记得有个叫卡梅伦·巴罗的人吗 |
[17:38] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[17:41] | He was my CI. | 他是我的线人 |
[17:44] | Like you’re’s CI, he was mine. | 就像你是博伊特的线人 他是我的 |
[17:48] | Sort of like we came up together. | 我们算是碰上了 |
[17:49] | Two sides of the same street. | 在一条街的两侧 |
[17:55] | He saw your face, so you had him killed. | 他看到了你的脸 所以你杀了他 |
[17:59] | He died right in front of me. | 他就死在我面前 |
[18:04] | So you tell yourself whatever story you want to | 你可以尽情对自己诉说 |
[18:08] | about the life you think you’re living. | 你自以为的生活 |
[18:10] | But don’t forget the truth. | 但不要忘记真相 |
[18:16] | The truth is, you’re the kind of man | 事实上 你是那种 |
[18:17] | that has people killed just because they saw your face. | 只因为被人看见 就要将对方灭口的人 |
[18:22] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的时间 错误的地点 |
[18:24] | Just some bad luck. | 只能怪他们倒霉 |
[18:25] | Well, now, if you believe in luck, | 如果你相信运气这玩意儿 |
[18:27] | that means you believe that the universe | 那就意味着你相信这个世界 |
[18:29] | gives a damn about your fate. | 真的在乎你的生死 |
[18:31] | There’s no luck on the streets. Only choices. | 混街头的没有运气 只有个人选择 |
[18:34] | One after the next. | 一个接一个 |
[18:38] | Young Cameron, he made a bad choice. | 小卡梅伦做了个错的选择 |
[18:43] | He wasn’t unlucky. | 他并非不走运 |
[18:45] | He was foolish. | 他就是蠢 |
[18:48] | Fascinating. | 好极了 |
[18:54] | Are we good with the overhear? | 监听器没问题吧 |
[18:58] | All set. | 没问题 |
[19:07] | All right, here we go. | 好了 走吧 |
[19:10] | You ready to do this? | 你准备好了没 |
[19:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:14] | – Cash is in the bag. – Yeah. | -现金在包里 -好 |
[19:18] | I just want to get on the other side of this game. | 我只是想改变阵营 |
[19:21] | And that means… | 那就意味着 |
[19:25] | I’m trusting you on this. | 我相信你 |
[19:29] | We all got skin in this one, Darius. | 彼此彼此 达瑞斯 |
[19:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:54] | Wire’s up. | 窃听开了 |
[19:56] | Remember, they walk. | 记住 让他们走人 |
[19:58] | The rules are different on this one. | 这次行动特殊 |
[19:59] | We’re building a case. | 我们是在设局 |
[20:00] | We need warrants. | 我们需要搜查令 |
[20:03] | If we don’t play it right, none of this matters. | 如果没按剧本走 一切都打水漂了 |
[20:07] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[20:17] | It’s Tyler. | 是泰勒 |
[20:30] | Guys, I can’t get a read on the second subject. | 伙计们 我看不到第二辆车上是谁 |
[20:33] | I’m in the same boat. Is it Jake Gibbs? | 我也是 那是杰克·吉布斯吗 |
[20:41] | It’s not Jake Gibbs. Here. | 那不是杰克·吉布斯 来看看 |
[20:44] | It’s Lieutenant Mike Packer. | 那是迈克·帕克中尉 |
[20:46] | Mike Packer? | 迈克·帕克 |
[20:49] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[20:55] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to get this over with. | 如果你不介意的话 我想赶紧交易 |
[20:58] | I’m just here for the tan. | 我只是为了毒品 |
[21:10] | When I get that home and open it up, | 当我回到家打开那包时 |
[21:12] | I’m not gonna find any scag in there, right? | 我不会看到一堆次品 对吧 |
[21:15] | I’m here for the quality stuff. All right? | 我是来这买高级货 懂吗 |
[21:17] | Thunder. | 雷霆 |
[21:20] | My name is my business. | 行内都知道我的名声 |
[21:24] | I don’t like change. | 我不喜欢变化 |
[21:26] | This is an escalation. This is change. | 这次你多买了 是一次改变 |
[21:29] | This is an opportunity. For both of us. | 这是次机会 对我俩来说都是 |
[21:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. But before we get there, | 行行行 但再说那些事之前 |
[21:34] | I just want to look you in the eyes | 我想当面看着你的眼睛 |
[21:36] | and make sure we have good communication. | 确保我们的沟通没问题 |
[21:40] | I’ve been doing good business | 我一直跟你的手下 |
[21:42] | with your boys for a long time, brother. | 良好沟通了很长时间 老兄 |
[21:43] | Hey, you don’t deal with them anymore. | 你不会再跟他们做买卖了 |
[21:45] | You want to make this kind of product on a regular basis, | 你以后想长期买入这种量的话 |
[21:48] | you deal with me. | 你就得跟我做买卖 |
[21:49] | And I’m not your brother. | 我也不是你的老兄 |
[21:53] | And just for the record, you don’t deliver… | 我希望你记住 要是你不守规矩 |
[22:00] | The last thing that comes out of that mouth is a bullet. | 你嘴里吐出的最后一样东西 就是子弹 |
[22:05] | Message received. | 收到 |
[22:26] | We have a positive delivery. It’s done. | 拍到交易过程 搞定了 |
[22:29] | All right. That’s it. | 好 就这样 |
[22:32] | All right, grab the dope from Darius. | 从达瑞斯手里拿那批货 |
[22:34] | Print it. Confirm the tracer. | 查货 验证追踪器 |
[22:35] | We got these guys dead to rights. | 这些家伙就没跑了 |
[22:38] | The best part is, I gotta sit next to this guy | 最妙的部分是 明天早上我还得 |
[22:40] | at a CompStat meeting tomorrow morning. | 坐在这人旁边开警务责任系统会 |
[22:45] | Hey, Pack. Hey, Johnny. | 帕克 强尼 |
[22:47] | How you been, Voight? Still out there pounding the pavement. | 你好吗 博伊特 还没进展吗 |
[22:50] | – I can’t believe it. – Well, you do what you know. | -真是不可思议 -管好你自己的案子吧 |
[22:51] | Hey, you’re gonna be the only one awake in there. | 你肯定是这里唯一一个醒着的 |
[22:53] | It’s why we became cops, right? | 这就是我们为啥当警察 |
[22:54] | CompStat meetings. Yeah. | 警务责任系统会 好极了 |
[22:56] | Hey, maybe this one won’t be so painful. | 可能这次没那么痛苦呢 |
[22:58] | I heard the new numbers are pretty good. | 我听说最近业绩还挺好的 |
[23:01] | The lowest rate of gunshot victims in four years. | 这是四年来最低的枪击受害者比例 |
[23:05] | Homicides, one of the biggest drops among large cities. | 谋杀案 大城市里下降幅度最高的类型之一 |
[23:10] | Now I’m gonna ask you to dig deep. | 现在我想你们深入挖掘 |
[23:14] | Major crime clearance rate, 36%. | 重案组破案率是36% |
[23:17] | And that is being generous measured over multiple years. | 这已经是多年来最高的了 |
[23:20] | We’ve got to get that number to 40. | 我们得把它提升到40% |
[23:22] | I will do anything to get rid of | 我会竭尽所能 |
[23:23] | the interim part of his title. | 把他这个临时头衔给弄掉 |
[23:29] | Lieutenant Mike Packer sold your CI bricks of heroin? | 迈克·帕克中尉给你线人卖了一批海洛因 |
[23:33] | Packer’s real police, sir. | 帕克可是真正的警察 |
[23:35] | I never would have thought in a million years– | 我永远也想不到 |
[23:37] | You know that I just promoted him? | 你知不知道我刚刚提拔了他 |
[23:38] | I just made him head of the fugitive task force. | 我让他担任逃犯逮捕组的头 |
[23:41] | We need to bury these guys loudly and publicly. | 我们得光明正大地革他们的职 |
[23:45] | Now, before we get up there, | 等会儿 在上去之前 |
[23:46] | do you know Elena Becerra as prosecutor? | 你知不知道艾琳娜·贝塞拉是个检察官 |
[23:48] | By reputation. She’s tough, right? | 只听说过 她很厉害 对吧 |
[23:51] | Well, that’s one way to look at it. | 可以这么说 |
[23:52] | Doesn’t take a case she can’t win, is another. | 或者说 她不接自己赢不了的案子 |
[23:55] | But she’s what we get, okay? | 但她就是我们要找的人 好吗 |
[23:57] | Comes to public corruption cases, she is the gatekeeper. | 涉及公共腐败案件 她就是那个守门人 |
[24:00] | She’s also fiercely protective of the police, | 而且她极力保护警察 |
[24:02] | which is normally a good thing. | 一般来说这是件好事 |
[24:04] | Sir, all I need is her signature on some warrants. | 长官 我只需要她在逮捕令上签字 |
[24:07] | – I’ll handle the rest– – No. | -剩下的我来处理 -不 |
[24:08] | The minute you get in there, | 你一进门 |
[24:10] | you make her your equity partner. | 就要把她变成你的权益合伙人 |
[24:12] | You need her buy-in, okay? | 你需要她跟你合伙 好吗 |
[24:14] | Search warrants, arrest warrants, indictments. | 搜查令 逮捕令 起诉书 |
[24:16] | The standard is high. | 标准很高 |
[24:18] | We’re not talking preponderance. | 我们要的不只是优势 |
[24:19] | We’re talking above and beyond, Hank, way beyond. | 我们还要更多 汉克 特别多 |
[24:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:25] | Did the tracer check out? | 检查过追踪器了吗 |
[24:27] | The narcotics Darius bought are the same ones | 达瑞斯买的毒品和我们 |
[24:29] | we checked into the vault. | 放进毒品库的一样 |
[24:31] | State Crime Lab confirmed it. | 国家犯罪实验室证实了 |
[24:34] | All right, well, | 好的 |
[24:36] | you did it, Hank. | 你做到了 汉克 |
[24:37] | I mean, these cases, they are as hard as it gets. | 我是说 这些案子很难处理 |
[24:40] | And I know you wouldn’t have picked this, | 我知道你不会主动去碰 |
[24:43] | you’re there. | 但你碰到了 |
[24:44] | So let’s do it. | 那就这么干吧 |
[24:48] | And they just had a big payday. | 他们刚刚有了大收获 |
[24:50] | They’re sitting on $300,000 in 1505 funds. | 他们在1505基金里有30万美元 |
[24:54] | We’re ready to move. | 我们准备好行动了 |
[24:55] | We don’t want them to take it and run. | 我们不希望看到他们拿了钱就跑 |
[24:58] | Have a seat, gentlemen. | 请坐 先生们 |
[25:02] | Let me ask you something, Sergeant Voight. | 我问你个问题 博伊特警长 |
[25:04] | Ma’am? | 长官 |
[25:05] | What happens after you make these arrests? | 你逮捕他们之后会怎么样 |
[25:08] | I put away three bad people. | 我抓了三个坏人 |
[25:10] | Probably have a nice scotch. Get back to work. | 可能是喝一杯威士忌 回去工作吧 |
[25:12] | Yeah, well, that’s what happens to you. | 是的 那只是你这样而已 |
[25:15] | What happens in the community is a bit more complicated. | 但业界内部的事就有点复杂了 |
[25:17] | Defense attorneys will trip over themselves | 辩护律师会对这些警官 |
[25:19] | challenging past cases won by these officers. | 过去胜诉的案件提出质疑 |
[25:22] | And they’ll succeed. | 而且他们会得偿所愿 |
[25:24] | You might put three bad people away, | 你可能是抓了三个坏人 |
[25:25] | but many more will have their convictions overturned. | 但更多坏人的定罪会被推翻 |
[25:27] | They’ll walk. | 他们会脱罪 |
[25:29] | Yeah, well, that’s unfortunate. | 是的 很不幸 |
[25:32] | It’s also exactly why we have to go after guys like this. | 这也是为什么我们要追捕这样的人 |
[25:36] | I appreciate your passion in this case and your hard work– | 我很欣赏你对这个案子的热情和努力 |
[25:39] | I don’t need medals. I need warrants. | 我不需要奖牌 我需要逮捕令 |
[25:42] | Yes, you have a case. | 是的 你手上有个案子 |
[25:44] | But with those stakes, is it enough? | 但这么高的风险 值得吗 |
[25:46] | These are TAC officers. | 这些人是战术指挥官 |
[25:47] | And what you have isn’t that different from what | 你掌握的证据跟我们的警官 |
[25:49] | our officers do every day all over the city. | 每天在城里的日常并没有什么区别 |
[25:52] | Buy-bust, a UC flash, whatever. Manipulate the drug market. | 设局 卧底 随便什么 操纵毒品市场 |
[25:56] | Okay. Yeah, take a look at that. | 好 是的 看看这个 |
[25:59] | Look at the signature. | 看看签名 |
[26:01] | That’s confirmation from Sergeant Gibbs | 这是吉布斯警长确认 |
[26:04] | that the drugs we just bought from him were incinerated. | 我们刚从他那里买的毒品已经烧成灰烬了 |
[26:06] | Which any defense attorney worth his salt | 所有称职的辩护律师都会认为 |
[26:08] | will challenge as a paperwork error. | 这只是文书有误 |
[26:10] | Yeah, well, we scrubbed their finances too. | 是的 我们还查了他们的财务情况 |
[26:13] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一个问题 |
[26:15] | How many cops you know | 你知道有多少警察 |
[26:16] | got a second home on a lake looks like that? | 可以在湖边拥有这样的第二套房 |
[26:19] | Sergeant, what you have, mostly, | 警长 你所掌握的大部分证据 |
[26:22] | is the sworn testimony of a CI. | 都是线人的宣誓证词 |
[26:24] | That’s your case. | 你的案子就是这样 |
[26:26] | It’s the most compelling stuff you’ve got. | 你手上最引人注目的东西都来自于他 |
[26:28] | But he’s also a drug dealer. | 但他也是个毒贩 |
[26:30] | And he’s not the first to allege the cops are dirty. | 他并不是第一个宣称警察腐败的人 |
[26:32] | And if he’s a liar, he’s not the first of those either. | 如果他是个骗子 他也不是头一个 |
[26:37] | To move forward, | 为了继续办案 |
[26:38] | I’m gonna need to know your CI is credible. | 我需要知道你的线人是否可靠 |
[26:44] | So name him. | 所以说出他的名字 |
[26:47] | You gotta be kidding me. You know I can’t do that. | 你在开玩笑 你知道我不可以 |
[26:53] | I gave him my word. It’s not gonna happen. | 我向他保证过 这不可能 |
[26:57] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[27:00] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[27:02] | Name him, | 说出他的名字 |
[27:03] | or I cannot sign your arrest warrants. | 否则我不能签署逮捕令 |
[27:10] | I came here as a courtesy, Darius– | 我过来是出于好意 达瑞斯 |
[27:12] | You want a thank you? You hung me out to dry. | 我要谢谢你吗 你把我暴露在外 |
[27:15] | Look, if I didn’t name you as my informant, | 如果我不说你是我的线人 |
[27:18] | we couldn’t make the case. They wouldn’t move forward. | 我们就不能立案 他们不会继续查 |
[27:20] | What’s that mean for me? | 这对我意味着什么 |
[27:22] | There’s no way of knowing that yet– | 现在还不知道 |
[27:23] | Try. | 说说看 |
[27:25] | If the case goes to trial, | 如果案子进入审判阶段 |
[27:27] | you’re gonna have to testify in public using your name. | 你就要以真名公开作证 |
[27:31] | As a snitch. So everyone’s coming after me. | 作为一个奸细 然后大家都会想要我的命 |
[27:34] | And I’m gonna do everything I can to avoid that. | 我会尽我所能避免这种情况的发生 |
[27:38] | Look, most of these cases, they never even make it to trial. | 大多数的案子甚至都上不了法庭 |
[27:43] | The State’s Attorney has agreed to push for a plea. | 州检察官已同意给对方认罪协议 |
[27:46] | We’re gonna pit these guys against each other, okay? | 我们会让他们狗咬狗 好吗 |
[27:48] | Let the lawyers do their thing, hopefully you never get called. | 让律师做他们的工作 很可能你不会被传唤 |
[27:51] | Your name will never surface. | 你的名字永远不会出现 |
[27:53] | – Hopefully. – Hopefully. | -希望如此 -希望如此 |
[27:59] | Look, the goal was to get you out, right? | 听着 之前的目标是给你正名 对吧 |
[28:01] | It still is. | 现在仍是 |
[28:03] | Just not as pretty as we wanted. | 只是没有我们想要的那么完美 |
[28:05] | So I’m no longer anonymous. And I’m not a free man. | 所以我不再是匿名的 而且还没有自由 |
[28:09] | – I had no choice. – Of course you did. | -我别无选择 -你当然有 |
[28:12] | You traded me for them. | 你用我换了他们 |
[28:15] | Well, now you know. | 好吧 现在你知道了 |
[28:18] | I wanted to tell you face-to-face. | 我想当面告诉你 |
[28:23] | Listen. | 听着 |
[28:26] | Until the dust settles, | 在事情解决之前 |
[28:29] | it’s probably best you get out of town. | 你最好离开市里 |
[28:31] | You know, lay low. | 保持低调 |
[28:34] | I guess you’re right. | 大概你说得对 |
[28:36] | I can’t get to the other side if I’m dead, can I? | 我死了也没法改变阵营了 对吧 |
[28:39] | Yo. | 喂 |
[28:45] | All right, warrants are in from the State’s Attorney. | 州检查官批准了逮捕令 |
[28:47] | Time to get this done. | 是时候行动了 |
[28:48] | We just got ping orders too. | 我们刚刚收到同意定位的批准令 |
[28:49] | Get up on their cell phones. Figure out where they are. | 定位他们的手机 找到他们在哪 |
[28:51] | Yeah, I’m already working on it. | 好的 正在做 |
[28:53] | 17 minutes ago, Packer, Tyler, and Gibbs | 17分钟前 帕克 泰勒和吉布斯 |
[28:55] | converged on the south side. | 在南边集合了 |
[28:57] | It’s significant if they’re all together. | 最重要的是他们是否还在一起 |
[28:58] | Another exchange, maybe. Something real. | 也许是另一次交易 真实的那种 |
[29:00] | – Where are they? – Off Vincennes. | -他们在哪 -温森斯路上 |
[29:01] | Hold on, it takes a second to triangulate. | 等一下 三角定位需要一些时间 |
[29:06] | 86th Place. | 86区 |
[29:08] | Same spot we set up for the heroin exchange. | 与我们安排的海洛因交易的地点一样 |
[29:13] | All right, Kim, you stay here on the pings. | 好的 金 你时刻关注着定位 |
[29:15] | Any movement from any of them, you call me. | 他们任何人有任何移动都告诉我 |
[29:17] | Copy. | 收到 |
[29:18] | Warrants against guys like this don’t stay secret for very long. | 逮捕令应该很快就会被他们知道 |
[29:20] | All right, so strap up. It’s game time. | 所以 准备好开战吧 |
[29:23] | Let’s arrest these pricks. | 我们去逮捕这些混蛋吧 |
[29:44] | Looks like he was in a hell of a battle. | 看起来他经历了一场恶战啊 |
[29:53] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[29:57] | 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at the police. | 需要支援 有人冲警察开枪 |
[29:59] | 300 block of 86th Place. | 第86街区300号 |
[30:10] | Offender down! | 袭击者倒下 |
[30:12] | Who was it? | 这是谁 |
[30:13] | It was not one of us. Let’s move. | 不是警察 继续前进 |
[30:23] | Let’s move. | 前进 |
[30:27] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[30:33] | That’s Gibbs. | 是吉布斯 |
[30:41] | And Tyler. | 还有泰勒 |
[31:04] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[31:06] | I got Packer. | 帕克 |
[31:12] | We got another body over here. | 这里还有一具尸体 |
[31:27] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[31:30] | Call it in. | 通报吧 |
[31:32] | 5021, George. We need the Crime Lab. | G5021 让取证实验室过来 |
[31:35] | We got six victims. Gunshot wounds. | 6名受害人 枪伤 |
[31:40] | – An ambush. – Had to be. | -是埋伏 -一定是 |
[31:42] | We know what these cops are capable of. | 我们知道这些警察的能耐 |
[31:44] | – They could take on an army. – And this was war. | -他们能对付一支军队 -这就是战争 |
[31:47] | Semi-autos. Extra clips. | 半自动枪 多余的弹夹 |
[31:49] | They were lured there and assassinated. | 他们被引诱到那再被暗杀 |
[31:53] | And we know exactly who was behind it. | 我们很清楚地知道背后谁是黑手 |
[31:55] | That’s exactly why | 这就是为什么 |
[31:56] | I didn’t want to name Darius as my CI. | 我不想说出我的线人是达瑞斯 |
[31:58] | Come on, Hank. It was all we had left. | 拜托了汉克 我们只有一个办法了 |
[32:00] | You think I was just trying to protect Darius? | 你认为我在保护达瑞斯吗 |
[32:03] | That’s what it looks like from behind that desk. | 这只是你这个坐办公室的看到的 |
[32:05] | Man, you get out there in the muck, | 但是如果你真的了解实际情况 |
[32:07] | you’d know. | 你才会明白 |
[32:08] | I didn’t want to name him | 我不想说出来 |
[32:09] | because I know what he’s capable of doing. | 是因为我知道他的厉害 |
[32:14] | So now what? | 那现在怎样 |
[32:15] | Now we got no good answers, is what. | 现在就是我们没有什么好的答案 |
[32:18] | I could scoop up Darius, | 我可以把达瑞斯抓来 |
[32:19] | try and connect him to the shooting, | 把枪击和他联系起来 |
[32:21] | but we got no case. | 但是我们没有证据 |
[32:23] | And it would expose everything. | 而且这会曝光一切 |
[32:24] | Now we got three dirty cops, one dirty informant. | 我们现在有三个黑警和一个毒贩线人 |
[32:27] | You got the force pissed. You got the community pissed. | 你惹毛了警局 惹毛了社区 |
[32:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | We got three cops, right? | 我们有三个警察 |
[32:43] | Gunned down, by thugs, | 被暴徒枪杀 |
[32:46] | for the sin of trying to make Chicago a safer city. | 因为想要让芝加哥更加安全 |
[32:51] | Packer, Tyler, and Gibbs, they’re heroes. | 帕克泰勒和吉布斯 他们是英雄 |
[32:57] | What about Darius Walker? | 那达瑞斯·沃克呢 |
[33:06] | – That’s it? – Yeah, that’s it. | -就这样吗 -就这样 |
[33:09] | Crawford declares them heroes? | 克劳福德宣称他们是英雄 |
[33:11] | And everyone washes their hands of it? | 所有人都洗白了吗 |
[33:15] | And Darius? | 达瑞斯呢 |
[33:17] | Darius? | 达瑞斯 |
[33:20] | They’re cutting him loose. | 他们要放了他 |
[33:22] | – What? – He’s a free man. | -什么 -他自由了 |
[33:24] | He screwed us. | 他耍了我们 |
[33:25] | – He screwed you. – You got that right. | -他耍了你 -你说对了 |
[33:28] | After all of this, | 经历了这么多 |
[33:30] | the only winner here is Darius Walker. | 唯一的赢家竟然是达瑞斯·沃克 |
[33:35] | Well, there’s an old saying. | 有句老话说得好 |
[33:37] | Some cases are better left unsolved. | 有些案件最好不要挖得太深 |
[33:41] | Not this one. | 这个不行 |
[33:45] | Yeah, this one. | 不 这个就是 |
[33:54] | – So that’s it? – That’s it. | -所以就这样了 -就这样了 |
[33:55] | We’re done. You’re a free man. | 这件事到此为止 你自由了 |
[33:59] | You know, I am wondering one thing, though. | 不过我还有一件事想弄明白 |
[34:05] | Did you even have the guts to show up for it? | 你有胆量出现在现场吗 |
[34:09] | – For what? – Don’t do that. | -什么 -别装傻 |
[34:12] | When you took out Packer, Tyler, and Gibbs, | 当你干掉帕克 泰勒和吉布斯的时候 |
[34:16] | were you even there? | 你在现场吗 |
[34:20] | If you don’t find a way to beat the house once in a while, | 如果你找不到偶尔打败庄家的方法 |
[34:24] | you crap out. | 你就会输得很惨 |
[34:29] | Well, like I said, we’re done. You’re a free man. | 正如我所说 事情到此为止了 你自由了 |
[34:33] | But you should probably understand | 但是你应该明白 |
[34:35] | what that means, Darius. | 我的话是什么意思 达瑞斯 |
[34:38] | See, what we had, | 我们之间 |
[34:41] | it was a relationship, a partnership. | 是合作关系 搭档关系 |
[34:46] | A partnership? | 搭档关系 |
[34:50] | You put me here. | 是你逼我趟这浑水 |
[34:52] | Bro, you put yourself here. | 兄弟 是你自己趟的浑水 |
[34:56] | And you got no protection now. | 现在没有人保护你了 |
[35:02] | I survived out here a long time | 你出现之前 |
[35:04] | before you showed up, Voight. | 我在这里生存了很久 博伊特 |
[35:06] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是啊 的确是 |
[35:08] | You did. | 你之前确实是 |
[35:35] | We get an ID on the guy we took down at the forging plant? | 查到我们在锻造车间拿下的那个人了吗 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 有了 |
[35:42] | Here we go. | 就在这儿 |
[35:43] | South side hustler. One of Darius Walker’s guys. | 南区摔跤手帮成员 达瑞斯·沃克的手下 |
[35:47] | And the other two? | 另外两个人呢 |
[35:48] | The ones that were already dead. | 那两个已经死了的人 |
[35:50] | We got addresses on them, right? | 我们有他们的地址 对吧 |
[35:51] | – South side hustler turf? – Right. | -在南区摔跤手帮的地盘里 -没错 |
[35:53] | They all lived around Ogden Park. | 他们都住在奥格登公园附近 |
[35:54] | – Okay. – Why, what’s up? | -很好 -怎么了 |
[35:55] | Nothing. Thanks. | 没什么 谢谢 |
[35:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:25] | No, no, no. I just want to talk. | 我没有恶意 我只想要谈一谈 |
[36:29] | We don’t talk to cops. | 我们不和警察谈话 |
[36:30] | I want to talk to you about your people that got killed. | 我想和你们谈谈你们帮派被杀了的人 |
[36:33] | Y’all are the ones that killed them. | 就是你们这帮警察杀了他们 |
[36:34] | I didn’t. | 我没有杀死他们 |
[36:35] | But I know that doesn’t matter. I was there. | 但我知道这无所谓 我当时就在现场 |
[36:39] | I want to know why they were there. | 我想知道为什么他们在那里 |
[36:41] | Who hired them? | 谁雇了他们 |
[36:43] | Why the hell you think I’m gonna help you figure out that? | 为什么你觉得我会帮你找到答案 |
[36:48] | Because I think the guy that got them killed | 因为我认为害他们死亡的那个人 |
[36:49] | was working with us. | 在跟警察合作 |
[37:02] | You following me? | 你跟踪我 |
[37:05] | What the hell are you doing, Hailey? | 你到底在做什么 海莉 |
[37:07] | – Doesn’t concern you. – Yes, it does. | -与你无关 -当然与我有关 |
[37:09] | Good or bad, right or wrong. You know it does. | 无论是好是坏 是对是错 你知道这与我有关 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:13] | I’m investigating the murder of three police officers. | 我在调查三位警官的谋杀案 |
[37:16] | We were told to stand down. | 上级要求我们停手 |
[37:19] | You were given a direct order by the superintendent of police. | 警司直接命令你不许再查了 |
[37:22] | This could destroy your whole career or worse. | 你这样会毁了你的整个职业生涯 或者更糟 |
[37:24] | So yeah, this concerns me. | 所以当然 这与我有关 |
[37:26] | I’m gonna figure out what the hell happened. | 我要查清楚事实的真相 |
[37:28] | And then I’m gonna take that case to Crawford | 然后我要把真相告诉克劳福德 |
[37:30] | and he can tell me to my face to stand down. | 那时候他可以当面告诉我停手 |
[37:33] | 20 different times, you have figured out a way | 超过20多次 你想方设法 |
[37:35] | to tell me don’t get too close. | 警告我不要陷得太深 |
[37:38] | I’m telling you, you’re too close. | 我现在警告你 你陷得太深了 |
[37:44] | I’m okay, Jay. | 我有分寸 杰 |
[37:49] | Go home, okay? | 回家吧 好吗 |
[37:57] | – Hank. – Hey, Trudy, what’s up? | -汉克 -特鲁迪 怎么了 |
[38:00] | We got a call. | 我们收到了挑衅 |
[39:11] | You had to know. | 你应该知道 |
[39:15] | Ask those questions in that neighborhood, | 你在那种地区提出那种问题 |
[39:19] | you had to know there’s a good chance | 你就应该知道 |
[39:20] | something like this would happen. | 这样的事很可能会发生 |
[39:28] | I was just working a case. | 我只是在查案 |
[39:32] | Investigating the murder of three police officers. | 我在调查三位警官的谋杀案 |
[39:37] | Someone misinterpreted one of my statements. | 有人误解了我的话 |
[39:40] | I can’t help that. | 这我无法控制 |
[39:43] | And if it worked out that a bad thing happened to a bad person | 如果对我话语的误解导致了 |
[39:46] | because of that misinterpretation, | 一个坏人遭受不幸 |
[39:55] | I learned from the best. | 名师出高徒嘛 |
[40:02] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[40:05] | Want to know what keeps me awake at night? | 想知道什么使我彻夜难眠吗 |
[40:13] | Nothing. | 什么也不能 |
[40:19] | I do what I do because I can. | 我做我所做的事情 因为我可以 |
[40:24] | There was something inside me… | 很久以前 我的内心 |
[40:32] | I turned it off, a long time ago. | 就不再因愧疚而受折磨 |
[40:41] | Hailey, you do something like this, | 海莉 你做出这样的事情 |
[40:43] | you don’t turn that part off… | 却不把自己良心关闭 |
[40:49] | It will eat you alive. | 内疚感会生吞活剥了你 |
[40:56] | Have a little faith, Sarge. I’ll get there. | 对我有点信心 警长 我会成长到那步的 |
[41:01] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 那正是我所担心的 |