时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – How you feeling? – Like I was asleep for a year. | -你感觉怎么样 -感觉像睡了一年 |
[00:10] | Do you want to come with me? | 你想和我一起走吗 |
[00:12] | Did you make a decision or something? | 你是决定好了吗 |
[00:14] | Yes. I’m having the baby. | 是的 我打算保住这个孩子 |
[00:17] | The hell you doing in Chicago, Jordan? | 乔丹 你来芝加哥做什么 |
[00:18] | Trey Woodson got shot to death, | 特雷·伍德森被枪击致死 |
[00:20] | and you got caught on surveillance camera | 而且你被监控录像拍到了 |
[00:21] | leaving his warehouse with a gun in your hand. | 拿着枪离开他的仓库 |
[00:23] | – I didn’t shoot him. – Was it Kristy? | -我没有枪击他 -是克丽丝蒂吗 |
[00:25] | She’s my girl, bro. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[00:26] | Stay the hell away from Kristy, | 远离克丽丝蒂 |
[00:28] | and keep your damn mouth shu | 并闭上你的嘴 |
[00:31] | Jordan, where you at? | 乔丹 你在哪 |
[00:33] | I need you to call me back, bro. | 给我回电 哥们 |
[00:45] | Oh, hell, no. | 见鬼了 |
[00:46] | I wish you would get back in that car. | 你敢给我回车上试试 |
[00:49] | I’ve been calling you for four days, Jordan. | 我这四天一直在联系你 乔丹 |
[00:51] | And decided to do what? Track me? | 然后打算干什么 跟踪我吗 |
[00:52] | I’m not trying to operate like this, | 我也不想这么办事 |
[00:53] | but I’m not gonna let you avoid me. | 但我也不会让你躲着我 |
[00:55] | – You can’t cut me out. – You put Kristy in jail. | -你休想跟我断关系 -你把克丽丝蒂送进监狱 |
[00:58] | And I should’ve thrown your ass in jail right with her. | 我还该把你也送进去陪她 |
[01:00] | You know how many felonies you committed? | 你知道你犯了多少桩重罪吗 |
[01:01] | – How many crimes I had to bury? – She’s my family. | -知道我得替你掩盖多少吗 -她是我亲人 |
[01:04] | Your family? Since when? | 你亲人 什么时候的事 |
[01:05] | – I’m your family. – No, you’re not. | -我才是你亲人 -你才不是 |
[01:07] | I don’t know you, all right? | 我根本不认识你 好吗 |
[01:11] | Jordan, don’t just leave like that. | 乔丹 别这么一走了之 |
[01:13] | I said, I don’t know you, fam. | 我说了 我不认识你 “亲人” |
[01:36] | You know I like it when you come down to my neighborhood. | 你能来我这边我还挺高兴的 |
[01:38] | You sound a little off on the phone. | 电话里你听起来有点不太好 |
[01:39] | Everything… | 你还好吗 |
[01:43] | You went to the doctor? | 你去看医生了 |
[01:48] | – Alone? – Yeah. | -一个人去的 -是 |
[01:54] | Sorry, I wanted to go alone, I–sorry. | 抱歉 我想一个人去 抱歉 |
[01:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[02:01] | I–can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah. | 能 |
[02:18] | No, it’s–it’s just– I don’t know. | 我只是 我也不知道 |
[02:24] | You know everybody always says | 别人都说 |
[02:25] | that these things are just like fuzzy clouds, | 这些东西就是一团模糊 |
[02:28] | that you can’t make anything out, but… | 根本什么都看不出来 但是 |
[02:32] | That’s definitely our baby. | 这绝对是我们的孩子 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:38] | I heard the heartbeat. | 我听见心跳了 |
[02:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是 |
[02:43] | Like, I’m–I’m really having a baby. | 感觉 我好像真的要有孩子了 |
[02:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:53] | You know at some point we’re gonna have to talk | 我们早晚得仔细谈谈 |
[02:55] | about how this is all gonna work. | 今后该怎么办 |
[02:57] | You know, what it’s gonna mean for us, | 这对我们两个意味着什么 |
[02:58] | – what it’ll look like. – I know. | -该怎么过日子 -我知道 |
[03:00] | You know, and I just– Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 我只是 慢点 |
[03:03] | When we were together, you know, | 我们在一起的时候 |
[03:04] | we always said that we would– | 我们总是说会 |
[03:13] | – There. – You see anything? | -那边 -你看见什么了吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah, storefront’s smashed out. | 看见了 店面被砸烂 |
[03:23] | Ladies, I’m gonna need you to get the hell out of here. | 女士们 请你们马上出来 |
[03:24] | Right now, go. | 快点 快走 |
[03:26] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:28] | Please. Please help! | 求求你们 救命 |
[03:31] | Please. | 求你们 |
[03:33] | Please help. | 救救我 |
[03:34] | Hold on, buddy, we’ll be right there. | 坚持住 哥们 我们马上就到 |
[03:39] | Please help. | 救救我 |
[03:40] | Help me, please. What the hell is happening? | 救救我 到底是什么情况 |
[03:41] | Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 慢着 先等等 |
[03:42] | 5021, we need a ambo to 47th and Wallace. | 5021 47号大街和华莱士大街路口需要救护车 |
[03:45] | – I got one down. – Clear. | -一人受伤 -安全 |
[03:47] | – What the hell is happening? – All right. | -这是怎么了 -好了 |
[03:49] | – What’s happening? – We’ll have to move you. | -怎么回事 -我们得先把你救出去 |
[03:50] | – Kim? – Yeah? | -金 -来了 |
[03:54] | stop, stop, stop, please, stop, stop, stop. | 停停停 别过来 |
[03:55] | Sir, all right, you grab my arm. | 先生 你抓住我的胳膊 |
[03:57] | You grab my arm, we’re gonna do it together. | 抓住我的胳膊 我们一起用力 |
[04:01] | It’s okay, it’s okay, all right. | 没事 没事 没事的 |
[04:03] | Hold it together. | 一起来 |
[04:04] | Go, go, go, go, on three: Break it. | 快点快点 数到三 弄断它 |
[04:06] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – One, two, three. | -不不不 -一 二 三 |
[04:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:13] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[04:22] | They rammed their damn car in the windows. | 他们把车撞进了店窗户 |
[04:23] | I’m gonna go secure the scene. | 我把现场围起来 |
[04:25] | Drove right through them, started shooting. | 一下子开进来 然后就开枪 |
[04:27] | – Sir. – The windows, the doors– | -先生 -窗户 门… |
[04:29] | Sir, did you see their faces? | 先生 你看到他们的脸了吗 |
[04:32] | They had masks, but I could see skin. | 他们戴了面具 但我看见肤色了 |
[04:34] | – They were white. – Okay. | -是白人 -好 |
[04:36] | Damn it, I need to talk to them. | 妈的 我要和他们说话 |
[04:38] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[04:40] | It’s the adrenaline. It’s gonna wear off. | 是肾上腺素 会消退的 |
[04:41] | Keep going. | 接着说 |
[04:43] | They started shouting some racial thing. | 他们开始喊种族歧视的东西 |
[04:45] | “Go back home to New York, Jew boy.” | “滚回纽约去 犹太佬” |
[04:48] | I’m from Detroit, I’m Muslim. | 我从底特律来的 我是穆斯林 |
[04:49] | Did they steal anything, sir? | 他们偷了什么东西吗 先生 |
[04:50] | I thought they were gonna shoot me. | 我以为他们会对我开枪呢 |
[04:51] | – Sir. – I’m not even open yet. | -先生 -我都还没营业呢 |
[04:53] | – Did they take anything? – There’s nothing to steal. | -他们拿了什么东西吗 -没有可拿的 |
[04:55] | You’re gonna be okay, sir. | 你会没事的 先生 |
[04:59] | You’re here fast. | 你们来得够快的 |
[04:59] | Did you hear it over the citywide? | 你们是从警察城际广播里听到的吗 |
[05:01] | No, the superintendent. Third one like this in a week. | 是警司派的 这已经是本周第三起了 |
[05:03] | Crawford wants a unit working on it. | 克劳福德想指定个小组来破案 |
[05:06] | All right, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:07] | One injured, lots of property damage. | 一人受伤 财产损失严重 |
[05:10] | Definitely more smash than grab. | 主要是砸 没太抢 |
[05:12] | Owner said nothing was stolen. | 店主说没偷什么东西 |
[05:13] | SUV drove into the building, | 越野车冲进店里 |
[05:15] | offenders jumped out, yelling racial slurs, | 犯人跳下来 喊种族歧视口号 |
[05:17] | shot up the place. | 四处开枪 |
[05:19] | – Hate crime? – We gotta loop in | -仇恨犯罪 -如果是的话 |
[05:20] | the Civil Rights Unit if it’s a hate crime, right? | 我们要通知民权组 对吧 |
[05:22] | It’s nothing till we can prove it. | 我们得先要证明的确是 |
[05:23] | Lick the scene clean. | 把现场勘察好 |
[05:24] | Shells, forensics, anything these guys could’ve touched. | 子弹壳 犯罪取证 这些人可能碰过的东西 |
[05:27] | Let’s see if we can lift any paint | 我们看看能否从越碰撞的地方 |
[05:29] | from where this SUV crashed. | 提取油漆出来 |
[05:31] | Messy means loud, so hopefully the neighborhood was watching. | 现场狼藉意味着动静大 希望有邻居看见 |
[05:34] | Knock and talk the whole block. | 挨家敲门去和整个街区谈谈 |
[05:38] | – It’s crazy. – Yeah. | -太疯狂了 -嗯 |
[05:40] | How’d you end up catching this with Ruz? | 你和鲁塞克怎么碰上这个的 |
[05:41] | I had a doctor’s appointment, and I’m pregnant. | 我约了看医生 我怀孕了 |
[05:46] | – You’re pregnant? – Yeah. | -你怀孕了 -对 |
[05:48] | – ‘Cause of Adam? – Oh, yeah. | -是亚当的 -对 |
[05:53] | Well, look who’s here. Welcome back, brother. | 看看是谁啊 欢迎回来 兄弟 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I’m not allowed to be full duty for another week. | 再过一周我才能完全复职 |
[05:58] | You might as well live vicariously through us. | 你不妨通过我们积极参与调查 |
[06:00] | We can make a journal for you. | 我们可以给你记个日志 |
[06:01] | Glad you’re back, Jay. | 很高兴你回来 杰 |
[06:02] | – Thanks, guys. – Go ahead, Hailey. | -谢了 -说吧 海莉 |
[06:05] | Okay, three robberies in seven days in Canaryville. | 卡纳里维尔七天内发生三起抢劫 |
[06:08] | But robbery is playing pretty fast and loose with the word | 但说抢劫不太贴切 |
[06:10] | since nothing of large value was actually stolen. | 因为没有什么昂贵的东西被抢 |
[06:13] | The first two places hit were still under construction, | 前两个地方仍在施工 |
[06:15] | the third one wasn’t open for business yet, | 第三个尚未营业 |
[06:16] | so there’s no cash in hand to steal. | 所以没有现金可抢 |
[06:18] | All right, so it’s about damage, not profit. | 所以是为了破坏而非抢钱 |
[06:20] | Guys, we got nothing on forensics. | 各位 取证方面没什么收获 |
[06:22] | Offenders kept their masks on, hands to themselves. | 犯罪人戴着面具 手也没乱摸 |
[06:24] | That fits with the witness statements I got. | 这与目击者的证词吻合 |
[06:25] | “Two masked, gloved males.” | “两个戴面具和手套的男性” |
[06:27] | They also said they saw shotguns | 他们还说看见了猎枪 |
[06:28] | and a black SUV with the plates torn off. | 摘掉车牌的黑色越野车 |
[06:30] | All that is an exact match with the other two, | 所有这些都与另外两起吻合 |
[06:32] | but this is the first time that they’re ramming windows, | 但这是他们第一次砸窗户 |
[06:34] | first time they used hate speech. | 第一次喊仇视性的口号 |
[06:36] | It’s about anger. Not much planning. | 这是发泄愤怒 没什么计划性 |
[06:37] | All three were brand-new establishments in the area. | 这三个都是那一带全新的网点 |
[06:40] | I mean, it is Canaryville. | 这毕竟是卡纳里维尔 |
[06:41] | They’re notorious for hating outsiders. | 他们仇视外来者是臭名昭著的 |
[06:43] | One might call it a tight-knit community. | 也可以说是非常密切的社区 |
[06:45] | Yeah, if some still live in the neighborhood. | 如果还有人住在那一带的话 |
[06:47] | I ain’t you. | 我不像你 |
[06:48] | Grow old where you grew up, baby. | 一辈子不离开生我养我的地方 |
[06:50] | All right, let’s start back from scratch. | 我们从头开始 |
[06:52] | Work all three scenes again. | 再梳理一下三个现场 |
[06:54] | Reopen case files, re-interview the owners. | 重启案件档案 重新与店主谈话 |
[06:56] | Let’s start finding patterns here. | 开始发现作案规律 |
[07:00] | We’ll take 3579 Sangamon Street. | 我们负责桑加蒙街3579号 |
[07:01] | – You take this one. – Okay. | -你负责这个 -好 |
[07:03] | You sure you don’t want the brewery? | 你确定不想负责酿酒坊吗 |
[07:04] | – Nope. – Adam? | -不要 -亚当 |
[07:12] | I told Kev. | 我告诉凯文了 |
[07:15] | So we’re tellin’ people, then? | 那我们要告诉大家了 |
[07:16] | – Oh, no. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[07:17] | No. | 不是 |
[07:19] | When are we gonna tell Voight? | 我们什么时候和博伊特说 |
[07:21] | – We? – You. | -我们 -你 |
[07:24] | – I guess. – I don’t know. | -我猜 -我也不知道 |
[07:26] | As soon as I tell him, he’s gonna put me on desk duty. | 我只要一告诉他 他就会让我转做文职 |
[07:29] | He knows police protocol, so most female cops, | 他知道警局规定 所以大部分女警 |
[07:31] | – they wait a while to tell– – Why? | -都会等一段时间再说 -为什么 |
[07:33] | So they’re not out of the action too long. | 她们太长时间不出外勤 |
[07:35] | – So their jobs aren’t– – Well, isn’t that kind of the point? | -那工作就不… -这不正是重点吗 |
[07:38] | You know what? I’m gonna figure it out myself. | 你知道吗 我会自己想清楚的 |
[07:41] | No, listen, I’m not saying | 不 听着 我不是说 |
[07:42] | you gotta do anything right this minute– | 你马上就要做决定 |
[07:44] | Yeah, I know, I know, I just– | 是的 我知道 我知道 只是 |
[07:45] | I’m gonna figure this one out myself, okay? | 我会自己想清楚 行吗 |
[07:55] | Okay, next place we’re going to is 4210 Lowe. | 好 接下来我们要去罗威街4210号 |
[07:59] | Was hit three days ago. | 三天前被袭击过 |
[08:00] | Supposed to sell Artisan wine and cheese. | 应该是卖阿提森红酒和奶酪的 |
[08:02] | This used to be a family owned Italian joint. | 这曾经是一家意大利家族企业 |
[08:05] | They had the worst chicken you ever had, | 他们有着最差劲的鸡肉 |
[08:06] | but old Jackie pretended he didn’t see us | 但老杰基装作没看见我们 |
[08:08] | stealing beers from the bar, so– | 从吧台偷啤酒 所以 |
[08:10] | Units in the 9th District, units in the citywide, | 九区各小组和市内其他小组请注意 |
[08:13] | Armed robbery in progress. 4200 South Union 4 and 20 Diner. | 南联大道4200号的连锁餐馆发生持械抢劫 |
[08:16] | They hitting another one? | 他们又袭击了一家 |
[08:17] | Caller states 2 masked males | 报警者声称有两位戴面具的男性 |
[08:19] | armed with shotguns. Respond with caution. | 持有猎枪 请小心应对 |
[08:29] | 5021 Henry, call’s bona fide. Offenders may still be inside. | 5021H 报警属实 袭击者可能还在屋里 |
[08:32] | Copy, 5021. Over. | 收到 5021 完毕 |
[08:35] | Hey. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna take a peek. | 我先看看 |
[08:42] | – You good? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[08:43] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[08:46] | Help. | 救命 |
[08:50] | Clear. | 安全 |
[08:52] | Clear. | 安全 |
[08:56] | Hands up! Get your hands up! | 举起手来 把手举起来 |
[08:58] | Come on. Get up. | 来 站起来 |
[09:02] | – We got one down. – Please help. | -有一人受伤 -救命 |
[09:04] | – Ma’am, just stay right there. – Is anyone still inside? | -女士 待在那别动 -里面还有人吗 |
[09:07] | Uh, they, uh, split up. | 他们分开了 |
[09:09] | One went out front, one went out back. | 一个从前门跑了 一个从后门跑了 |
[09:10] | Okay, we’re good here, Ruz. | 好 这里交给我们 鲁塞克 |
[09:12] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[09:15] | – Hailey! – I’m good, you? | -海莉 -我没事 你呢 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 我也没事 |
[09:17] | 5021 Henry, roll an ambo to 4200 Union. | 我是5021H 请派一辆救护车到南联4200号 |
[09:20] | – Stay down, stay down. – Okay. | -别起来 别起来 -好 |
[09:21] | Copy that, 5021. Ambo in route. | 收到 5021 救护车马上到 |
[09:25] | 5021 Ida, offender fleeing out the south exit | 5021I 袭击者从南出口逃走了 |
[09:28] | armed with a shotgun. I’m in pursuit. | 持有猎枪 我正在追捕 |
[09:30] | Copy that. You got eyes on him? | 收到 你能看到他吗 |
[09:38] | Help! Nick! | 救命 尼克 |
[09:43] | Stop! | 站住 |
[09:48] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[09:49] | I need both your hands in the air now! | 你们俩马上举起手来 |
[09:51] | – Nick, please! – Ma’am, ma’am, please stay in the car. | -尼克 求你了 -女士 请待在车里 |
[09:53] | Don’t raise your gun. Nick, he’s a cop! | 把枪放下 尼克 他是警察 |
[09:55] | Stay down and stay in the car, ma’am! | 坐在车里别出来 女士 |
[09:57] | Nick, stop! Don’t shoot! | 尼克 住手 别开枪 |
[09:58] | Put your gun on the ground now! | 马上把枪放在地上 |
[10:00] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[10:01] | Put your gun on the ground. | 把抢放在地上 |
[10:03] | You drop it, I’m police. You drop that gun. | 你把枪放下 我是警察 把枪放下 |
[10:04] | I’m not shooting, I’m not shooting! | 我没开枪 我没开枪 |
[10:06] | Put it down! Put it down, son of a bitch. | 把枪放下 把枪放下 混蛋 |
[10:08] | Put your hands on the hood. | 把手放在前箱盖上 |
[10:10] | I know your plates. You stay right there. | 我知道你的车牌了 待在这别动 |
[10:15] | Go, go! | 快开车 |
[10:19] | Son of a bitch. Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[10:22] | Advise responding, | 请赶紧回复 |
[10:24] | offender’s fleeing southbound in a black SUV down the alley. | 袭击者开着一辆黑色越野车沿小巷向南逃跑 |
[10:27] | I cannot go with him. | 我追不上他 |
[10:32] | All right. Name? | 好 姓名 |
[10:35] | You need it? | 你需要吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah, for the witness statement, yeah. | 要 写目击者证词用 说吧 |
[10:38] | Right. Nick Morella. | 好吧 尼克·莫雷拉 |
[10:41] | I take it you work out of the ninth district. | 我猜你在第九区工作 |
[10:43] | Grew up in it. 43rd and Normal. | 在那里长大 43街和诺马尔路口 |
[10:45] | Look, man, I know my last name doesn’t have the best rep, | 听着 哥们 我知道我的姓名声不好 |
[10:49] | my brothers, cousins, me– | 我的兄弟 堂兄妹们还有我自己… |
[10:51] | but I did two years in Menard, I cleaned up after. | 但我在梅纳德关了两年 之后就金盆洗手了 |
[10:53] | Look, today all I care about | 听着 我今天只在乎 |
[10:54] | is the guy that attempted to jack your car. | 那个想劫走你车的家伙 |
[10:57] | I really wasn’t trying to hurt him bad. | 我真的没想把他打得太惨 |
[10:59] | He went for my wife’s door, and he had a gun, | 他去开我老婆那边的门 还拿着枪 |
[11:00] | my kid was in the back. | 我的孩子就在后座 |
[11:04] | I would’ve done the same thing. | 换我也会这么做 |
[11:06] | Seriously. Did you get a good look at him? | 真的 你看清楚他的长相了吗 |
[11:09] | His mask went up a bit. Was just a kid. | 他的面具抬起来了一点 就是个孩子 |
[11:11] | 19, 20. White. | 19到20岁 白人 |
[11:13] | How do you, uh, how do you feel about | 你介不介意 |
[11:14] | getting together with a sketch artist? | 和模拟画像师谈谈 |
[11:17] | – Nah, it’s fine. – Great. | -没关系 -很好 |
[11:19] | Great. Uh, go check on your kid, | 好的 去看看你的孩子 |
[11:21] | I’ll be back in a few. | 我马上就回来 |
[11:23] | So we’re still running it through the system, | 我们还在系统中搜索记录 |
[11:25] | but you know, white, 19 to 21. | 但你知道 白人 19到21岁 |
[11:28] | Lot of white guys in Canaryville got one foot in crime. | 很多在卡纳里维尔的白人都有过案底 |
[11:30] | Yeah, a lot with two feet too. | 是啊 很多人还案底又臭又长 |
[11:32] | Forensics is hoping | 鉴证科希望 |
[11:33] | blood samples from the street fight aren’t too contaminated. | 街斗留下的血迹样本没有遭受过多的污染 |
[11:35] | May get a match in CODIS, but long shot. | 也许能在DNA联合索引找到匹配 但概率很低 |
[11:37] | So I pulled up as much footage as I could | 我从那家餐馆方圆三英里的 |
[11:40] | from traffic cams within a three mile radius of that diner, | 交通监控录像中调取了尽可能多的镜头 |
[11:42] | and all I got is one shot of this SUV. | 我只找到了这一张越野车的照片 |
[11:45] | One shot? How is that even possible? | 就一张 这怎么可能 |
[11:46] | Because whoever it is knew what streets to avoid, | 不管是谁 这个人知道避开哪些街道 |
[11:48] | and they kept blind damn near the whole time. | 并几乎在全程中都处于盲点里 |
[11:50] | Now I did as much homework as I could, | 我做了尽可能多的调查 |
[11:53] | but all we got is this torn off sticker | 但我们只发现了这个被撕掉的贴纸 |
[11:54] | that we can’t even throw in the system. | 根本无法通过系统调查 |
[11:56] | No, no, no. Shoot, you don’t have to. | 不不不 不必通过系统调查 |
[11:58] | I know this. My dad’s got one. | 我认识这个贴纸 我爸就有一个 |
[12:00] | It’s from a locals only bar. | 这来源于一家仅限本地人消费的酒吧 |
[12:02] | Well, I–they lost their liquor license. | 他们的售酒执照被吊销了 |
[12:04] | Too many vice calls, so club is probably more accurate, | 太多恶意电话 叫俱乐部应该比较准确 |
[12:06] | – but I definitely know it. – All right, check it out. | -但我肯定认识 -好 去查清楚 |
[12:13] | I heard the good news, dawg. | 我听说了你的好消息 哥们 |
[12:16] | Yeah, right. I wanted to tell you– | 是啊 我本来想告诉你的 |
[12:17] | – Congratulations. – Thank you, yeah. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[12:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:21] | Yeah, I’m good. Why? | 我没事 怎么了 |
[12:23] | ‘Cause you don’t seem too excited, man. | 你好像不是很兴奋 |
[12:25] | No, I’m excited, I just– | 不 我挺兴奋的 只是 |
[12:30] | it’s all kind of happening a little fast, you know? | 一切发生的都有点太快了 |
[12:32] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[12:34] | So what’s going on? Y’all together, or what? | 到底什么情况 你们同居了吗 还是 |
[12:36] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nothing like that. | 不不不 我们没有这样 |
[12:38] | We just hung out a few times a couple months back, | 就只是在几个月之前出去玩了几次 |
[12:43] | that sort of thing. | 诸如此类的 |
[12:44] | Bro, if we were together, you’d be the first to know. | 如果我们在一起了 肯定第一个告诉你 |
[12:46] | Well, I was the first to know this. | 我确实是第一个知道这件事的 |
[12:49] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[12:50] | I didn’t know I was allowed. I didn’t know– | 我不知道我可以告诉你 我都不知道 |
[12:53] | dude, she and I are so out of sync. | 哥们 我和她真的没默契 |
[12:56] | I mean, if I ask a question, she gets annoyed, | 如果我问问题 她会生气 |
[12:58] | if I don’t ask questions she gets annoyed. | 如果我不问问题 她也会生气 |
[13:00] | It’s like, I don’t know if I’m supposed to zig or zag. | 就好像 我根本不知道自己该向东还是向西 |
[13:02] | If I zig, she’s angry I didn’t zag, | 我向西 她会因为我没向东而生气 |
[13:04] | if I zag, she’s angry I didn’t zig. | 我向东 她会因为我没向西而生气 |
[13:05] | It’s all very confusing. | 一切都很迷惑 |
[13:08] | And I get that she’s the mother. | 我知道她是妈妈 |
[13:10] | You know, that’s her baby. I get that, you know? | 那是她的孩子 我理解 |
[13:13] | I don’t know, I’m trying to do the right thing. | 我也不知道 我在努力去做正确的事 |
[13:15] | I clearly don’t know what that is, | 很显然 我不知道什么事才是正确的 |
[13:17] | but I’m still the father, or I wanna be. | 但我还是爸爸 或是说我想当 |
[13:19] | Bro, you know that fatherhood ain’t no joke. | 哥们 当爸爸可不是开玩笑的 |
[13:22] | Because your father did it right. | 因为你爸做了个好榜样 |
[13:25] | So just be there. | 待在他们身边就好 |
[13:27] | No long distance, no every other weekend. | 不要异地 也不要隔周末再去看望 |
[13:31] | Just be in it, and you’ll be good. | 投入心思 你就没问题 |
[13:40] | Probably best I do the talking in here, bro. | 这里最好还是我来说话 哥们 |
[13:42] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:45] | After you. | 你先请 |
[13:49] | – Heya, Sul. – I ain’t got nothing for you. | -好啊 苏尔 -没有你要的东西 |
[13:52] | You don’t even know why I’m here yet. | 你还不知道我为什么来呢 |
[13:54] | Not unless you’re looking for your dad or a beer. | 不是来找爸 就是来喝啤酒 |
[13:58] | Don’t really matter, answer’s the same. | 原因无所谓 答案都一样 |
[14:00] | Sul, I don’t really wanna be here | 苏尔 我和你一样 |
[14:02] | any more than you want me here, | 都不希望我自己来这个地方 |
[14:03] | so just let me ask the questions | 让我问完问题 |
[14:04] | so I can get the hell out, okay? | 这样我就能赶紧走了 可以吗 |
[14:06] | He just told you, answer’s the same. | 他已经和你说了 答案都一样 |
[14:07] | Oh, we got a chorus, huh? | 还有人随声附和是吧 |
[14:09] | Just trying to not waste taxpayer dollars. | 我只是不希望浪费纳税人的钱 |
[14:12] | – Is that so? – Yep. | -是吗 -没错 |
[14:14] | Take a look around, | 看看周围 |
[14:14] | you think anything in here’s changed of late? | 你觉得这附近最近变了吗 |
[14:17] | I think it smells worse. | 我觉得味道更难闻了 |
[14:20] | But the women continue to be the prettiest in town. | 但她还是这个城市里最美丽的女人 |
[14:23] | How you doing, sugar? | 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[14:24] | Hi, darling. Hey, how’s Bobby doing? | 你好 亲爱的 波比怎么样 |
[14:28] | Uh, you know, getting older and more stubborn every day. | 每天都在变老 变固执 |
[14:30] | You know him. | 你了解他的 |
[14:32] | How I like ’em. | 我喜欢他们 |
[14:34] | Know nothing, know nobody. | 我什么也不知道 谁都不认识 |
[14:36] | Listen, I’m looking for a black SUV. | 听着 我在找一辆黑色的越野车 |
[14:39] | It’s got a torn 49 decal on the back of it. | 背后有个贴花图案 49酒吧贴纸的一部分 |
[14:42] | Never seen a black SUV. | 没见过黑色越野车 |
[14:44] | You should probably get out more. | 你大概应该多出去走走 |
[14:45] | Don’t got nothing for you. | 我没什么消息能给你 |
[14:46] | Sul, if you keep playing it like this, | 苏尔 如果你继续这样 |
[14:48] | I gotta pull your footage, you know? | 我就得调你的监控录像了 明白吗 |
[14:50] | Don’t got no footage here. | 这里没有监控 |
[14:51] | That used to be true | 以前是没有 |
[14:52] | until your nephew jacked your back door, | 直到你的侄子把你后门撬了 |
[14:54] | ripped your safe out the wall, stole $800 | 把保险柜从墙上拆了下来 偷了八百块 |
[14:56] | and got high on blues with it. | 还用它来吸毒 |
[14:59] | Don’t got no footage. | 这里没监控 |
[15:01] | You do. | 有 |
[15:02] | That’s your last violation till you’re shut down. | 这是你闭门大吉前最后一次违法警告 |
[15:07] | You can read it, but it doesn’t change either. | 你可以读读看 但改变不了什么 |
[15:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | Right there. | 在那儿 |
[15:25] | Uh, that’s two months ago. | 是两个月前 |
[15:28] | See that plate. Yep, here we go. | 查看车牌 好的 来吧 |
[15:31] | Bingo. Ben Wilcomb. | 有了 本·威尔科姆 |
[15:33] | 本·威尔科姆 华莱士街3489号 | |
[15:33] | White, 20 years old, | 白人 二十岁 |
[15:35] | two priors for assault and attempted armed robbery | 未成年时有两次伤人 |
[15:37] | when he was a minor. Grew up in Canaryville, and… | 和武装抢劫前科 在卡纳里维尔长大 |
[15:40] | Kid’s never been outside the borders of New City. | 这孩子从没出过新城 |
[15:43] | Got kicked out Tilden High at 16, | 16岁时被蒂尔登高中开除 |
[15:45] | In and out of juvie, zero social media, | 进出少管所 与社交媒体零接触 |
[15:49] | but he’s pure canary. | 土生土长卡纳里人 |
[15:52] | Juvie records got him with his address tattooed on him twice. | 少管所有两条有关住址的记录 |
[15:55] | Okay, last known? | 那么 最近住址呢 |
[15:56] | Uh, an apartment off of 42nd, | 42号街旁的公寓楼 |
[15:58] | but we’re having some problems with the SUV. | 但越野车的事有点麻烦 |
[16:00] | Right, being reported as stolen to CPD three weeks ago. | 没错 三周前该车被报失窃 |
[16:03] | – Covering. – Right. | -障眼法 -没错 |
[16:04] | So I’m pretty sure those plates are probably in a river by now. | 所以我很确定这些车牌现在可能被扔到河里了 |
[16:06] | All we have on him is that car and the sketch. | 我们手上只有那辆车和人像草图 |
[16:08] | It’s nowhere near enough. | 这些远远不够 |
[16:09] | We could bring him in, | 我们可以把他抓进来 |
[16:10] | but he grew up in Canaryville in juvie. | 但他是在卡纳里维尔的少管所长大的 |
[16:12] | He’s not gonna crack. | 他不会交代的 |
[16:12] | Well, we need to make a positive ID. | 行 我们先进行身份确认 |
[16:15] | Get a six pack in front of Nick, | 挑六个嫌疑人 让尼克指认 |
[16:17] | and get coverts on Ben’s apartment. | 然后在本的公寓附近埋伏 |
[16:19] | Let’s keep eyes on this kid until we can move. | 盯住这小子直到可以行动为止 |
[16:21] | Let’s put his ass at these robberies. | 把他的盗窃罪名坐实 |
[16:25] | So anyway, I was talking to Kev about all this, | 无论如何 我跟凯文谈过这些 |
[16:29] | just got me thinking, I’d really like to talk. | 让我意识到 我真的很想谈谈 |
[16:32] | Yeah, we will. Sure. | 我们会的 当然 |
[16:38] | Hey, Nick. Officer Ruzek. | 你好 尼克 我是鲁塞克警官 |
[16:39] | Hey, uh– It’s all right. | 你好 那个 没是的 |
[16:41] | – Sorry, it’s Friday night. – No, no, no. | -抱歉 周五晚上 -不 不 不 |
[16:44] | I apologize for interrupting. | 很抱歉打断你们 |
[16:46] | Uh, do you have a few minutes to talk? | 能不能跟你聊一会 |
[16:48] | Sure, but why don’t we go around back? | 可以 不如我们去后面吧 |
[16:51] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[17:03] | Sorry, I don’t recognize anyone. | 抱歉 我不认识这些人 |
[17:06] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是 |
[17:09] | – You can take a minute. – No, sorry, guy’s not here. | -你可以再想想 -不 抱歉 人不在这里面 |
[17:14] | A man died. | 出了一条人命 |
[17:15] | We’re talking murder, Nick. | 这可是凶杀案 尼克 |
[17:16] | If you recognize somebody, you gotta say something. | 如果你认得他 得说出来 |
[17:18] | Can’t magically recognize someone that I don’t see. | 我没法奇迹般地认出我没见过的人 |
[17:20] | – Oh, is that so? – Yeah, that’s so. | -是这样吗 -就是这样 |
[17:23] | I think you guys should go now. | 我觉得你们现在该走了 |
[17:25] | Nick, bro, how did we go from | 尼克 兄弟 我们是怎么从 |
[17:28] | “I’ll do anything I can to help you guys,” | “我愿意做任何事来帮助你们” |
[17:30] | to whatever it is you’re doing right now? | 变成了你现在这副混账样 |
[17:31] | – You’re from here. – Yeah. | -你是这里的人 -没错 |
[17:33] | – You know how this is. – Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | -你知道是怎么回事 -开什么玩笑 |
[17:35] | I didn’t know the kid was local. | 我当时不知道这孩子是本地人 |
[17:37] | All right, I’ve got nothing to say. | 得了 我没什么好说的 |
[17:38] | My loyalty is to my home, my neighborhood. | 我忠于我的家 我的社区 |
[17:41] | I’m not gonna help you. | 我不会帮你们 |
[18:00] | Okay, we build it up? | 好吧 能立案吗 |
[18:02] | No, we got nothing to build with, Sarge. | 不 我们没有可以立案的实据 警长 |
[18:03] | Ben’s phone was off during the hits | 本的手机在袭击时就失联了 |
[18:05] | so we got no GPS, | 所以没有GPS信号 |
[18:06] | no calls or texts to link to the robbery. | 没有与劫案有关的电话或短信记录 |
[18:08] | Accomplices are the same. | 同伙情况相同 |
[18:09] | Running Ben’s circle up against robbery priors– | 搜索本有打劫前科的朋友 |
[18:11] | there’s like eight dozen guys it could be, they all fit. | 符合的大概有几百个 他们都有嫌疑 |
[18:14] | All right, what about Nick? Did he make the ID? | 好吧 那么尼克呢 他指认了吗 |
[18:16] | No, no. He came up short. | 不 没有 他没认出来 |
[18:18] | Neighborhood whisper a name in his ear? | 邻居在他耳边悄悄威胁他了吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah, he said he couldn’t put his arm around a local kid. | 对 他说他不能对本地小孩下手 |
[18:22] | Okay, fine, so we put the arm on him instead. | 行吧 那我们就对他下手 |
[18:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:26] | Well, you told me Nick beat the offender with a glock, right? | 你说尼克用格洛克手枪打过袭击者是吧 |
[18:28] | Yeah, but– | 是啊 但 |
[18:29] | – But he’s on probation. – The gun’s not registered. | -但他还在缓刑 -那枪没有注册 |
[18:32] | – Even better. – Boss. | -那更好了 -头儿 |
[18:34] | You wanna jam this guy up for defending himself? | 你想把他关起来 就因为他自卫吗 |
[18:37] | Offender was trying to jack his car, | 歹徒当时想劫走他的车 |
[18:38] | his kid was in the back seat. He was doing the right thing. | 他孩子就在后座 他当时做的没错 |
[18:40] | Yeah, then, maybe, not now. | 是啊 当时或许对 现在不一定 |
[18:41] | I’m done doing the Canaryville thing. | 我受够了这些卡纳里维尔的破事 |
[18:44] | Look, we got a dead 35-year-old | 听着 一个35岁的人死了 |
[18:46] | who had a wife and two kids, and we got nothing. | 他有妻子和两个孩子 我们却一无所获 |
[18:49] | – Right, right. – We need something. | -对 没错 -我们得有所行动 |
[18:51] | – Bring his ass in. – You got it, boss. | -捉他回来 -收到 头儿 |
[18:55] | I already told you. I don’t recognize him. | 我已经说了 我不认得他 |
[18:57] | It happened fast, I was all juiced up on adrenaline– | 当时发生得太突然 我的肾上腺素一下上来了 |
[19:00] | he tried to steal my car so I hit him. | 他想偷我的车 所以我打了他 |
[19:07] | All right, playing me for a fool… | 好吧 你可能觉得我傻 |
[19:11] | that’s not your best move right now, Nick. | 但你现在最好别这么干 尼克 |
[19:13] | They showed me a photo lineup. | 他们给我看了一组照片 |
[19:14] | I didn’t see the guy, simple as that. | 我没见过这家伙 就这样 |
[19:16] | There’s nothing that you two can do about it. | 你们俩对此也没什么办法 |
[19:18] | Oh, I wouldn’t go that far. | 我倒不会把话说得那么死 |
[19:19] | You’re in possession of a firearm, you’re on probation. | 你有把枪 而且你还在缓刑 |
[19:22] | Yup, and that’s a twofer, bro. | 老弟 这罪名可是买一送一 |
[19:26] | With your résumé, you’re looking at least five years. | 就你这案底 至少得坐5年 |
[19:31] | I can’t ID him. | 我真认不出他 |
[19:34] | I did nothing wrong. I was protecting my family. | 我没做错任何事 我只是在保护家人 |
[19:38] | Family, huh? | 家人 是吧 |
[19:40] | You ever stop to think about the family of the dead guy? | 那你有没有想过死者的家人 |
[19:46] | ‘Cause I’ll tell you, they ain’t eating, they can’t sleep. | 我告诉你 他的家人食之不味 寝之不寐 |
[19:51] | They’re sitting at home right now | 他们正在家里 |
[19:52] | wondering how the hell they’re gonna get through this day. | 想着怎么样才能度过这漫长的一天 |
[19:55] | And the only thing that will give them a little peace, | 唯一能让他们稍微平静的 |
[19:58] | is us catching the killer. | 就是我们把凶手捉拿归案 |
[20:05] | But for us to do that, you gotta ID the offender! | 但要做到这点 你得认出那个歹徒 |
[20:17] | Otherwise, I don’t know why we’re sitting here. | 不然我也不知道我们坐在这干嘛 |
[20:18] | We’ll just charge you and leave. | 我们直接起诉你就完事了 |
[20:20] | I’m not just gonna roll on some neighborhood kid, | 我不会就这样随便怪罪邻居小孩 |
[20:22] | just ruin his life– ruin his family’s life. | 毁他一生 毁他家人的一生 |
[20:27] | I’d be more worried more about your family right now. | 要我是你 现在就先担心一下自己家 |
[20:29] | Find another way to nail the prick. | 找到另一种方法来找到这人渣 |
[20:31] | You don’t need to threaten my family. | 你没必要威胁我家人 |
[20:32] | Oh, you think we’re bluffing? | 你以为我们在虚张声势 |
[20:36] | That ain’t a threat, Nick. | 这不是威胁 尼克 |
[20:39] | I will put your ass in jail, you understand? | 我会把你送进牢里 明白吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah, I read your file, Nick. | 我看了你的档案 尼克 |
[20:47] | I know what you did. Where you come from. | 我知道你都干过什么 来自哪里 |
[20:51] | You’re doing better now. | 你现在过得好多了 |
[20:55] | You got a wife, kid… | 有老婆小孩 |
[20:58] | I mean, that’s all that really matters, right? | 这些才是真正重要的 不是吗 |
[21:00] | Family? | 家庭 |
[21:03] | I mean, there’s nothing more important than that. | 没什么比家人更重要了 |
[21:05] | I’m telling you, once it’s fractured… | 我告诉你 一旦家庭破碎 |
[21:10] | I mean, you jeopardize its safety, stability… | 一旦你破坏了家庭的安稳 |
[21:17] | You can never get it all back. | 你就再也回不去了 |
[21:30] | Show me the photos. | 给我看看那些照片 |
[21:41] | That’s him. His name’s Ben Wilcomb. | 就是他 名字叫本·威尔科姆 |
[21:47] | I know his old man, Marty. | 我认识他老爸 叫马丁 |
[21:51] | Yeah, he’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[21:58] | All right, two tact guys out front | 两个侦查队员在前面 |
[21:59] | say the exit’s been quiet. Ben’s still inside. | 说出口没人 本还在里面 |
[22:04] | Got an anchor out back. Positions? | 让一个在后面盯梢 报告下位置 |
[22:07] | Holding down the lobby floor. | 我正在大厅 |
[22:09] | I’ve got eyes on north and south exits. | 我看着南北出口 |
[22:12] | Copy you. We’re on the second floor. | 收到 我们在二楼 |
[22:14] | – Approaching Ben’s apartment. – Copy you. | -快到本的公寓 -收到 |
[22:28] | Back inside. Back up. | 回去 别出来 |
[22:37] | We’re ready to crash. | 准备好突袭了 |
[22:40] | All right, copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[22:41] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[22:46] | Move. | 前进 |
[22:53] | The apartment is clear. We do not have the offender. | 公寓没人 嫌犯不在 |
[22:56] | It’s quiet in back. Lot’s clear. | 后面没人 停车场没人 |
[23:04] | Got eyes, the offender’s running towards the basement. | 看到了 嫌犯正跑往地下室 |
[23:09] | Copy you, we’ll cut him off from the back. | 收到 我们从后面截住他 |
[23:15] | Move, get, get. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 走 赶紧 走走走走 |
[23:37] | I’m in the basement corridors. I’ve lost eyes on the offender. | 我在地下室走廊 看不到嫌犯 |
[23:53] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[23:54] | Ben, drop your weapon, now. | 本 放下武器 立刻马上 |
[23:57] | – Ben drop your weapon– – Stop! | -本 放下你的武器 -别过来 |
[23:59] | – Don’t come any closer! – Okay, okay, okay. | -别再过来了 -好好好 |
[24:01] | Come on, man, I don’t want to shoot you. | 拜托 我不想开枪杀你 |
[24:03] | Look, this shouldn’t be the way it ends for you. | 听着 事情不该以这种方式结束 |
[24:06] | That guy that died, right? | 死掉的那家伙 |
[24:08] | That was a mistake, I know that. | 那只是无意的 我明白 |
[24:09] | Come down to the station and tell us your side of the story. | 跟我去局里 讲讲你的故事 |
[24:12] | Give us your partner’s name. That will help you out. | 供出你同伙的名字 就能减轻你的罪责 |
[24:14] | – You don’t mean that. – I do mean that, man. | -你肯定在骗我 -我是认真的 |
[24:16] | I mean it. | 说到做到 |
[24:18] | You wanna end your days in a dingy basement? | 你想在昏暗的地下室结束这辈子吗 |
[24:20] | – Come on, put the gun down. – Don’t come any closer! | -快把枪放下 -别再靠近我了 |
[24:22] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[24:23] | Look, I’m gonna show you something, okay? | 听着 我给你看点东西 好吗 |
[24:27] | I’m gonna show you something. I’m moving real slow. | 我会证明给你看 我慢慢移动 |
[24:28] | I’m just gonna talk to my friends. | 我要跟我朋友通讯 |
[24:31] | I’m with Ben. We’re talking things out. | 我和本在一起 我们在交涉 |
[24:34] | No need to approach, I’ve got things under control. | 别再靠近了 我已经控制住了局面 |
[24:37] | Repeat, do not approach, I’ve got it under control. | 再重复一遍 别过来 我已经掌控了局面 |
[24:40] | Did you hear that, Ben? I trust you. | 听见了吗 本 我信任你 |
[24:43] | Okay, now put the gun down. | 好吗 现在把枪放下 |
[24:44] | – Stop! – Okay, okay. | -停下 -好的 |
[24:49] | Chicago PD, you drop the weapon, right now! | 我是芝加哥警署 立刻放下武器 |
[24:50] | No, no, no, no! Adam, Adam–listen, Ben. | 不不不 亚当 亚当 听着 本 |
[24:52] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我 |
[24:52] | No, no, no, Ben, put the gun down, all right? | 不不不 本 把枪放下 好吗 |
[24:54] | I’m telling you, drop that weapon right now, | 我再说一遍 立刻放下武器 |
[24:55] | – or I will shoot. – We’re good, Adam, we’re good. | -否则我就开枪了 -我能解决 亚当 让我来 |
[24:57] | Come on, Ben, put the gun down! No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 快点 本 把枪放下 不不不 |
[25:02] | 5021 Ida, roll an ambo to | 我是5021I 联合街的 |
[25:04] | Garden Grove apartment complex on Union Street. | 加登格罗夫公寓请求救护车 |
[25:07] | Shots fired by the police. Offender down. | 警察开枪 罪犯已被制服 |
[25:09] | Copy that, 5021. I have the ambo en route. | 收到 5021 救护车正在前往 |
[25:22] | I announced my office several times, | 我多次表明自己的警察身份 |
[25:23] | told him to drop his weapon, he pointed his gun at me, | 命令他放下武器 他却拿枪指着我 |
[25:26] | I feared for my life, for Officer Burgess’ life. | 我担心自己和伯吉斯警官有生命危险 |
[25:28] | I fired off two rounds. | 就开了两枪 |
[25:30] | So you didn’t sustain any injuries? | 所以你并没有受伤对吗 |
[25:31] | – No, ma’am. – Okay. | -没有 -好的 |
[25:33] | You still gotta piss and blow | 你仍需要做尿检和呼气测试 |
[25:34] | and take more pictures back at the Area. | 然后多拍些照片带去中央警区 |
[25:36] | – I’ll meet you there. – Thank you, ma’am. | -中央警区见 -谢谢 女士 |
[25:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[25:46] | Good, I think. | 我觉得没事 |
[25:48] | It was a good shoot. Pretty black and white. | 那一枪没问题 简单明了 |
[25:50] | Adam, I told you to stay back. | 亚当 我说了让你退后 |
[25:51] | – I had it under control. – Kim, I was– | -我已经控制住局面了 -金 我 |
[25:53] | I gave you an order over the DC. | 我用通讯器给了你命令 |
[25:55] | – He could have shot you. – He could have shot you too. | -他可能向你开枪 -他也可能向你开枪 |
[25:57] | – But that’s not the point. – That is the point. | -但这不是重点 -这才是重点 |
[25:59] | He had a gun on you. I came in to back you up. | 他拿枪指着你 我是来支援你的 |
[26:01] | No, you came in ’cause I’m pregnant. | 不 你来是因为我怀孕了 |
[26:03] | Adam, I’m a cop. | 亚当 我是名警察 |
[26:04] | If I tell you to stay back, I mean stay back. | 如果我让你退后 你就该退后 |
[26:06] | I heard an altercation over the radio. | 我从无线电听到你们在争吵 |
[26:08] | I heard him tuning you up. What did you want me to do? | 我听见他让你情绪激动 你让我怎么办 |
[26:10] | You want me to leave, | 你让我离开 |
[26:11] | grab a coffee, hope it all works out for you? | 去喝杯咖啡 愿你一切都好吗 |
[26:12] | – Oh, God, you don’t get it. – No, no, no, I get it. | -不 你没明白 -不不 我明白 |
[26:14] | Hold on. I get it. | 等等 我明白 |
[26:17] | I totally get it. | 我完全明白 |
[26:19] | I just don’t like what I’m getting. | 我只是不喜欢我理解到的 |
[26:22] | You wanna tiptoe around this? Fine. | 你想小心翼翼地处理这件事 没问题 |
[26:24] | But things are different now. You’re pregnant with my kid. | 但现在情况不同了 你怀着我的孩子 |
[26:27] | My kid. | 我的孩子 |
[26:28] | And so when I heard him working you, I did what I had to do | 所以当我听见他吼你 我只是做了该做的 |
[26:32] | to make sure that the both of you were okay, | 来确保你们母子二人安全无事 |
[26:33] | and if that pisses you off, I don’t really care. | 如果这让你生气 我不在乎 |
[26:37] | Goddamn, all I’ve been doing is trying to help you. | 该死的 我只是尽全力来帮你 |
[26:40] | That’s what I’ve been doing since we found out, | 自从我们知道后 我就一直这么做 |
[26:42] | – trying to help. – Adam, I don’t want your help. | -一直试着帮你 -亚当 我不想要你的帮助 |
[26:46] | I know that you’re the father, | 我知道你是孩子父亲 |
[26:48] | but I’m the one having the baby, okay? | 但我才是怀孩子的人 好吗 |
[26:51] | I’m the one who has to change her whole life, | 我才是要为此改变一生的人 |
[26:52] | I have to put my career on hold, | 我得暂缓我的事业 |
[26:54] | and I have to hope and pray that it’s still there when I get back. | 还得祈祷 希望我回归时仍有我的位置 |
[26:56] | Do you think that’s easy and fun? | 你觉得这很容易 很有趣吗 |
[26:59] | This may not be what you wanna hear, but we’re not together. | 你或许不想听到这句话 但我们分手了 |
[27:02] | So this isn’t gonna fall on us the same. | 所以我们肩上的负担不一样 |
[27:03] | I get to do this part– this pregnancy part– | 我要完成我的任务 怀孕的任务 |
[27:06] | my way, on my terms. | 以我的方式来完成 |
[27:08] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[27:25] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[27:26] | black, beaten-up SUVs, parked underground, | 黑色 残破的越野车停在地下室 |
[27:28] | tanks of gas inside and suitcases. | 里面装满成罐的汽油和手提箱 |
[27:30] | He was definitely about to bounce out of town. | 他肯定是打算逃离城外 |
[27:32] | – Glove up. – Oh, thanks. | -戴上手套 -谢谢 |
[27:33] | Other than this, nothing too interesting. | 除此之外 没什么有意思的了 |
[27:36] | Unless you consider a half-eaten salami sandwich | 除非你认为 只剩一半还涂着黄色芥末 |
[27:38] | with yellow mustard and pickles interesting. | 夹着腌黄瓜的香肠三明治很有意思 |
[27:41] | Well, I think this is pretty interesting. | 我觉得确实挺有意思 |
[27:43] | Okay, let’s get all this over to OCD, | 把这些都弄到组织犯罪技术部去 |
[27:46] | and meet Sarge at the district. | 然后回警局找警长 |
[27:48] | Atwater, talk to me. | 我是阿特沃特 请说 |
[27:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[27:54] | Okay, good looking out. I’m on my way. | 干得漂亮 我过来了 |
[28:12] | – Slow down, man. – You gotta be kidding me. | -慢着 -你在逗我吧 |
[28:15] | So you don’t return text messages? | 所以你不回短信了吗 |
[28:16] | You cut your phone off? That’s what we doin’ now? | 电话也不开机 现在咱俩就这样了 |
[28:18] | Leave me alone, Kev. | 别烦我 凯文 |
[28:19] | I’m not gonna talk to you right now. | 我现在不想跟你讲话 |
[28:20] | – Why’s that? – Why’s that? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[28:22] | Really, bro? You lied to her. | 真的假的 你骗了她 |
[28:24] | Come on, man, she wasn’t trying to hurt nobody, bro, | 拜托 她根本没想要伤害任何人 |
[28:26] | and I was trying to help her. | 而且我在试着帮她 |
[28:28] | She killed a guy. | 她杀人了 |
[28:31] | You can’t fix that. You don’t back that up. | 这你怎么解决 这事没法倒带 |
[28:33] | You play her, you play me. | 你耍了她 也耍了我 |
[28:35] | You make me look like a little bitch, all right? | 你让我看上去像个内奸 懂吗 |
[28:38] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[28:39] | I love her, and I got nothin’ no more! | 我爱她 现在我一无所有了 |
[28:41] | You got nothin’? Come on, Jordan, | 一无所有 不是吧乔丹 |
[28:42] | you got me, you got family, you got so much. | 你有我 有家人 还有很多东西 |
[28:47] | – Don’t talk to me, bruh. – Don’t walk away from me, Jordan! | -别跟我讲话 -别走 乔丹 |
[28:52] | Listen to me. I don’t want you. | 听着 我根本不需要你 |
[28:56] | Okay? Listen, stop coming. | 听清楚了吗 别再来了 |
[29:00] | I’m not telling you no more. | 我不会再说第二次了 |
[29:06] | I’m all you got, Jordan! | 你只有我了 乔丹 |
[29:09] | Believe it or not, I’m it! | 无论你信不信 只有我了 |
[29:16] | Shells recovered from the brewery and diner | 从酿酒坊和餐厅找到的弹壳 |
[29:18] | are a match to the shotgun we found in Ben’s apartment. | 和我们在本的公寓里找到的猎枪吻合 |
[29:20] | So it confirms what we’ve already know. | 所以这证实了我们之前的推测 |
[29:22] | Ben’s one of the offenders. | 本是作案人之一 |
[29:23] | Who the hell is the other guy? | 另一个人到底是谁 |
[29:25] | Hey, Sarge, I just ran Ben’s burners. | 警长 我刚查了本的一次性手机 |
[29:27] | There’s a lot of messages on there | 里面有很多讨论抢劫的短信 |
[29:28] | from an unregistered number discussing the robberies first. | 是从另一个没注册的号码那里发过来的 |
[29:31] | The sender tells him to lay low and hide, | 对方让他低调行事 避避风头 |
[29:33] | then he tells him to run. | 然后让他逃跑 |
[29:34] | – I think we got there as he was trying to. – Yeah. | -我们到的时候他正企图逃跑 -没错 |
[29:35] | That number’s also a burner phone that’s been shut off. | 对方也是一次性手机 而且关机了 |
[29:37] | – You run the IMEIN? – So I did. | -检查国际移动设备识别码了吗 -检查了 |
[29:39] | Uh, the phone was bought at a corner store in Back of the Yards. | 那手机是从后院大街的街角商店买的 |
[29:41] | Same place Ben bought his burners. | 就是本买手机的地方 |
[29:43] | Upton’s checking it out. | 厄普顿还在调查 |
[29:44] | Okay, owner remembers faces real well. | 太好了 店主还记得长相 |
[29:46] | Said he know Ben Wilcomb, | 说他认识本·威尔科姆 |
[29:48] | comes in all the time to buy beer and cigarettes, | 经常买啤酒香烟的老主顾 |
[29:50] | and he came in last month to buy a burner phone. | 上个月去买的一次性手机 |
[29:52] | And the accomplice? | 那共犯呢 |
[29:52] | He said his father, Martin Wilcomb, | 据说是他父亲 马丁·威尔科姆 |
[29:54] | also came in to buy a burner phone around the same time. | 在差不多的时间去买了一次性手机 |
[29:57] | Guy goes to the 49. | 那家伙光顾49酒吧 |
[29:58] | Atwater and I saw him when we were there. | 阿特沃特和我在那里见过他 |
[30:00] | Martin Wilcomb, 52 years old, | 马丁·威尔科姆 52岁 |
[30:02] | a few misdemeanors from when he was younger. | 年轻的时候有几桩轻罪 |
[30:06] | Looks like, uh– | 看上去 |
[30:07] | ah, he owns two liquor stores and a diner in Canaryville. | 他在加纳里维尔有两家酒吧和一间餐厅 |
[30:10] | This says he filed for bankruptcy two months ago. | 这里写着 他两个月前申请破产了 |
[30:12] | He named his LLC “Canaryville Hospitality.” | 他把公司起名叫”加纳里维尔之家” |
[30:15] | Okay, that fits. | 那就说得通了 |
[30:16] | Marty’s a believer in the neighborhood. That neighborhood. | 马丁特别在意邻里关系 那片社区 |
[30:19] | And he blames the demise on all the new businesses coming into town. | 而且他把倒闭归因于镇上新发展的生意 |
[30:22] | Him and the kid, they start robbing and vandalizing | 于是他和他儿子开始抢劫 肆意破坏 |
[30:24] | these places to push ’em out. | 企图排挤走那些生意 |
[30:25] | IMEIs are a match, | 识别码对上了 |
[30:26] | owner has meticulous records and footage. | 店主那儿的记录一丝不苟 |
[30:28] | All right, so let’s go grab him up. | 行 去把他抓起来 |
[30:32] | Levels. Halt. | 有楼梯 停 |
[30:36] | Move. | 前进 |
[30:42] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[30:44] | – You see the blood? – Yeah. | -你看到血了吗 -看到了 |
[30:45] | All right, you go left, I go right. | 你往左 我往右 |
[30:47] | On my count. One, two, three, go. | 听我数 一二三 走 |
[30:50] | – Body! – Clear. | -有人倒下 -安全 |
[30:52] | Yeah, he’s still breathing. | 他还在喘气 |
[30:53] | 5021, roll an ambo to 3711 Wallace. | 5021 叫救护车来华莱士街3711号 |
[30:55] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听到我吗 |
[31:00] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[31:01] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[31:03] | Nick, it’s Officer Adam Ruzek. | 尼克 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官 |
[31:04] | Do you recognize me? What are you doing here, man? | 你认得我吗 你在这干什么 哥们 |
[31:06] | – What happened? – I came to talk to Marty. | -发生什么了 -我过来找马丁 |
[31:09] | Apologize, tell him the cops are looking for his kid, | 来道歉 告诉他警察在找他孩子 |
[31:13] | and he– he grabbed a bat and he– | 然后他 他拿起棒球棍 然后 |
[31:28] | – Hey, Adam. – What? | -亚当 -怎么了 |
[31:29] | – You get anything from Halstead? – I’ll call. | -霍斯特德那有新进展吗 -我打电话问问 |
[31:32] | Can you believe this guy? | 你能信这家伙吗 |
[31:33] | Tells the father of the kid he just ratted out, | 去找他刚出卖的小孩的爸爸 |
[31:35] | that he just ratted him out. | 还告诉对方他刚卖了人家儿子 |
[31:36] | Yeah, well, not a smart move, all things considered. | 是啊 考虑到一切 这招不是很聪明 |
[31:39] | The fact that Nick was in there | 尼克在这里 |
[31:40] | purging his Canaryville heart out, | 展现他卡纳里维尔的衷心 |
[31:42] | means that Marty knows we’re looking at him, and he’s got a jump. | 说明马丁知道我们在找他 他肯定要跑 |
[31:46] | We gotta move fast. | 我们得赶紧行动 |
[31:47] | This guy can’t be far. Let’s patrol the neighborhood. | 这家伙肯定没走远 我们巡逻下附近 |
[31:49] | Hey, Jay, it’s Adam. Where we at? | 杰 我是亚当 现在什么情况 |
[31:52] | Ruz, I got a bolo out on his car | 鲁塞克 我对他的车发了通缉令 |
[31:54] | and investigative alerts out | 而且对所有的机场 |
[31:55] | at all the airports, train stations, and bus stations. | 火车站和汽车站都发了调查警告 |
[31:57] | What about his cell phone? | 那他的手机呢 |
[31:58] | So I ran his registered phone and his burner phone. | 我查了登记在他名下的手机和一次性手机 |
[32:00] | Both are shut off, no signal. | 都关机了 没有信号 |
[32:02] | Wait, his SUV is damn near new. | 等等 他的越野车几乎全新 |
[32:03] | 车辆报告 马丁·威尔科姆 华莱士街3489号 | |
[32:04] | We should be able to track him down | 我们应该能用导航系统 |
[32:05] | – with the navigation system. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -查到他的车 -没错没错 |
[32:07] | All right, I’m gonna start writing you guys up a warrant. | 好 我给你们写一份搜查令 |
[32:09] | – You hear that? – All right. | -听见了吗 -好的 |
[32:09] | Call me when you got a location. | 查到地址就告诉我 |
[32:11] | All right. | 好 |
[32:20] | Boss, that’s his car. | 头儿 那就是他的车 |
[32:24] | – Call it. – We got eyes on his vehicle. | -通报下去 -看到他的车了 |
[32:27] | Southeast corner of the park. | 公园的东南角 |
[32:29] | – In the back in the bleachers over there. – Copy that. | -在那边露天看台的后面 -收到 |
[32:31] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[32:33] | We got Marty on the bleachers on the west end. | 我们看到马丁在露天看台的西侧 |
[32:36] | I want you to clear the park. | 我要你清空公园 |
[32:38] | Adam and I are approaching from the north side. | 亚当和我从北侧靠近 |
[32:41] | Kids, kids, I’m with Chicago PD, all right? | 孩子们 我是芝加哥警署的 好吗 |
[32:43] | Everything’s gonna be okay, | 一切都会没事的 |
[32:44] | but I want you to find your parents. | 但我想让你们去找爸妈 |
[32:45] | – Hey, buddy, go to your parents. – Come on, come on, let’s move. | -小家伙 去找你爸妈 -来吧 来 我们走 |
[32:50] | These kids. Hey, guys. | 这些孩子们 大伙儿 |
[32:53] | Move on, fast, will you? | 赶紧离开 好吗 |
[32:54] | Gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun, gun. | 有枪 枪枪枪枪 |
[32:56] | Move, move, move. Go! | 快走 快走 赶紧 |
[32:58] | Now! Hey, Marty. | 现在就走 马丁 |
[33:02] | Marty, listen to me, | 马丁 听我说 |
[33:03] | I’m Sergeant Hank Voight, Chicago PD. | 我是芝加哥警署的汉克·博伊特警长 |
[33:05] | I need you to put that gun down. | 我需要你把枪放下 |
[33:07] | Marty, look at me. | 马丁 看着我 |
[33:10] | Put the gun down. You gotta drop the weapon. | 把枪放下 你得把武器放下 |
[33:14] | Come on, Marty. | 拜托 马丁 |
[33:15] | I used to play with my son here when he was little. | 我儿子小时候 我常在这陪他玩 |
[33:19] | Always made me happy. | 总是让我开心 |
[33:21] | It’s a great place. | 这是个好地方 |
[33:23] | There’s a lot of families here, | 有很多家庭住在这附近 |
[33:24] | that’s why I need you to put the gun down, Marty. | 所以我需要你吧枪放下 马丁 |
[33:27] | I’m supposed to meet Benny here. | 我本来要来这里见本尼 |
[33:29] | I was gonna get him out. | 我本来要救他出去 |
[33:32] | You arrest him already? | 你已经逮捕他了吗 |
[33:34] | Marty, we can talk about Benny later. | 马丁 我们可以一会儿再谈本尼的事 |
[33:36] | Right now, we gotta deal with the gun in your hand. Okay? | 现在 我们要处理你手里的枪 好吗 |
[33:38] | Let’s do that first. | 我们先处理这个 |
[33:40] | We didn’t mean to hurt anybody. | 我们没想着伤害任何人 |
[33:42] | We were just protecting what was ours, | 我们只是想保护属于我们自己的东西 |
[33:44] | – what we worked to build. – I get it. | -我们努力建立的 -我明白 |
[33:46] | I mean, that’s what guys like you and me do. | 你和我这样的人就是这样 |
[33:48] | We protect our families, but Marty… | 我们会保护家庭 但是马丁 |
[33:52] | A man died, and you gotta answer for that. | 有人死了 你得为此付出代价 |
[33:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:58] | I just, um… | 我只是 |
[34:02] | I had a life. | 我曾有过美满的生活 |
[34:03] | I looked up one day, and it was gone. | 然后突然有一天 一切都消失了 |
[34:07] | I thought if I could scare them away, things would go back. | 我以为如果我能吓跑他们 一切都能恢复正常 |
[34:13] | Marty, whoa. | 马丁 别 |
[34:16] | – I wanna know where Benny is. – Okay. | -我想知道本尼在哪 -好的 |
[34:18] | Put that gun down, we’ll tell you. | 把枪放下 我们就告诉你 |
[34:19] | – Yeah. – He in jail? | -对 -他在监狱吗 |
[34:25] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 对不对 |
[34:28] | That’s why you won’t tell me where he is? | 所以你们都不告诉我他在哪 |
[34:30] | Marty, give me the gun. | 马丁 把枪给我 |
[34:32] | How’d he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[34:34] | You guys shoot him? | 你们开枪打死了他吗 |
[34:37] | Marty, give me the gun. Relax. | 马丁 把枪给我 放松 |
[34:40] | We can work it– whoa, Marty! | 我们可以解决 马丁 |
[34:41] | Do not! Whoa, easy. | 别 慢点 |
[34:43] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[34:45] | We had a hell of a run. | 我们这辈子够精彩的 |
[34:48] | Good business, good family. | 有好工作 幸福家庭 |
[34:54] | Now it’s over, and it’s all my fault. | 现在全完了 都是我的错 |
[34:57] | – It’s not over. – I, um… | -还没有完 -我… |
[34:59] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[35:02] | – I screwed up. – Yeah, Marty. | -我搞砸了 -对 马丁 |
[35:03] | Yeah, you screwed up, you made a mistake. | 没错 你搞砸了 你犯错了 |
[35:05] | It happens all the time. | 这种事时有发生 |
[35:08] | We can work with you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[35:10] | But put the gun down. | 把先把枪放下 |
[35:18] | You should’ve let me die. | 你们应该让我死 |
[35:21] | You should’ve let me kill myself. | 你们应该让我自杀 |
[35:24] | All right, Marty, it’s over. | 好了 马丁 都结束了 |
[35:31] | – Jay, any word on Nick? – Uh, yeah. | -杰 尼克有什么消息吗 -有 |
[35:34] | Vince said he’s critical but stable, | 文斯说他情况危急但已经稳定了 |
[35:35] | they think he’s gonna pull through. | 他们觉得他能挺过去 |
[35:36] | – That’s good. – Yeah. | -那就好 -是啊 |
[35:38] | – I heard you made a nice disarm. – Oh, man. | -我听说你漂亮地解除了犯人的武器 -天哪 |
[35:40] | – You want details? – Yeah, I’m losing my mind. | -你先听细节吗 -想 我都快无聊疯了 |
[35:42] | – After six days? – After six minutes. | -才六天就这样 -六分钟我都耐不住 |
[35:44] | – Hey, Burgess, you got a sec? – What–yeah. | -伯吉斯 你有空吗 -什么 有空 |
[35:47] | I’ll meet up with you guys. | 我晚点去找你们 |
[35:51] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[35:59] | Internet said it was an appropriate gift. | 网上说这是个合适的礼物 |
[36:05] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:06] | I’ve been a cop a long time. | 我当警察很久了 |
[36:08] | Plus, if you listen hard enough, | 而且 如果你仔细听 |
[36:10] | you and Ruzek have voices that really carry. | 你和鲁塞克的声音很容易分辨 |
[36:16] | Am I crazy? | 我是疯了吗 |
[36:17] | Maybe, but… | 也许吧 但是 |
[36:21] | I don’t know, some of the best decisions | 我说不好 我们做的很多 |
[36:22] | we ever make start out as crazy. | 最棒的决定都始于疯狂 |
[36:25] | So… | 所以 |
[36:28] | go with your gut, Burgess. | 随从你内心的声音吧 伯吉斯 |
[37:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:52] | Nothing, just wanna talk. | 没什么 就想谈谈 |
[37:55] | About? | 关于什么 |
[38:00] | Everything. | 一切 |
[38:04] | I was hoping for something a little more specific. | 我还希望你能说得更详细点呢 |
[38:11] | – I’ve been thinking about things. – Okay. | -我一直在思考 -好吧 |
[38:14] | About… | 关于 |
[38:17] | Thinking about, uh, you know what we talked about, | 思考关于 我们谈过的 |
[38:20] | – about you and me, the baby– – Okay. | -关于你和我 关于孩子 -好吧 |
[38:24] | Us, and um… | 我们 还有 |
[38:47] | I think maybe we should get married. | 我觉得也许我们该结婚 |
[38:51] | – Married? – Yeah, married, like for real married. | -结婚 -对 结婚 向夫妇那样结婚 |
[38:55] | I mean, I know I screwed up last time… | 我知道上一次我搞砸了 |
[38:59] | But things are different now. I’m different now. | 但现在事情不同了 我也变了 |
[39:05] | So, married, yeah. | 所以结婚 没错 |
[39:07] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:18] | You have any thoughts on this? | 你对此有什么想法吗 |
[39:19] | ‘Cause I’m just kind of standing here. | 因为我现在就直愣愣地站着 |
[39:20] | I think it’s a really bad idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[39:27] | – Sorry. I didn’t mean to be so– – Honest. | -抱歉 我不是有意这么… -诚实 |
[39:28] | – It’s all right. – No, it’s just–come on. | -没关系 -不 只是 拜托 |
[39:31] | I don’t wanna get married right now, and you don’t either. | 我现在不想结婚 你也不想 |
[39:34] | You’re just scared, you’re trying to do the right thing. | 你只是害怕 你想做正确的事 |
[39:35] | Yeah, I’m definitely trying to do the right thing, | 对 我当然想做正确的事 |
[39:37] | and I keep failing. It’s just like… | 但我不停地在失败 就感觉 |
[39:42] | I don’t know what to do, Kim, | 我不知道该怎么办 金 |
[39:44] | I’m just trying to be a good guy. | 我只是想做个好人 |
[39:46] | Yeah, I know. You are a good guy. | 我知道 你确实是个好人 |
[39:49] | Come on. That’s why I love you. | 拜托 所以我爱你 |
[39:54] | But we are different, | 但我们很不一样 |
[39:57] | and we’re not meant to be together. | 我们也注定不能在一起 |
[40:00] | Not now, not as husband and wife anyway. | 现在不行 至少不能以丈夫妻子相称 |
[40:07] | But… | 但是 |
[40:09] | we’re meant to be family, right? | 我们注定是一家人 对吧 |
[40:15] | It may not be perfect, | 也许这不是最理想 |
[40:16] | or what either one of us imagined | 或者很久以前我们俩 |
[40:17] | a long time ago, but… | 都不会想到这点 但是 |
[40:25] | From now on, no matter what, we’ll be in it together, okay? | 从现在起 无论如何 我们都一起度过 好吗 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 好吗 |
[40:39] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[40:50] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[40:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |