时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Angela Nelson, she was married to Marcus West. | 安吉拉·尼尔森 她嫁给了马库斯·韦斯特 |
[00:06] | The addict who got killed at County? | 在牢里被杀的那个瘾君子 |
[00:08] | Jay still blames himself for that. | 杰还在为这事自责 |
[00:09] | So Jay went to see Angela yesterday. | 那么杰昨天去看安吉拉了 |
[00:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:14] | We find her, we find Jay. | 我们找到她 就找到了杰 |
[00:16] | Marcus didn’t kill those two kids. | 马库斯没杀那两个孩子 |
[00:18] | – What? – I’m a cop, I arrested him. | -什么 -我是警察 是我抓的他 |
[00:19] | You deserve to die. | 你应该去死 |
[00:27] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[00:33] | 10-1. 10-1, officer down. | 指挥中心 指挥中心 有警员受伤 |
[00:35] | Jay, stay with me. Stay with me, Jay. | 杰 坚持住 坚持住 杰 |
[00:38] | His vitals are dropping. He’s losing too much blood. | 他情况恶化了 失血太多了 |
[00:41] | Set up an Officer Down detail to Med. | 往医院那里按警员受伤标准派人 |
[00:43] | Get those cars here now. | 快把急救车派过来 |
[00:57] | – You got it, doc. – Hang in there, Jay. | -好的 医生 -坚持住 杰 |
[01:01] | Hey, move it. Clear out. | 大家闪开 闪开 |
[01:02] | Clear. Come on. | 让道 快点 |
[01:11] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[01:12] | I’m going with him. | 我跟他一起去 |
[01:19] | Hey, hey. I need this escort clean. | 听着 我要车队一路畅通 |
[01:22] | You shut down every street along the way. | 你把沿路所有街道都封了 |
[01:24] | Go. | 快去 |
[01:27] | This is 5021. I need all available. | 我是5021 所有待命警员听着 |
[01:30] | Notify Med. | 告诉医院 |
[01:32] | We have a GSW to the chest en route. | 有胸部中枪伤员一名正在路上 |
[01:34] | He’s one of our own. | 是我们自己人 |
[01:50] | Here you go. | 给 |
[02:03] | Oh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[02:11] | Hey, everybody. | 各位 |
[02:13] | I just talked to Dr. Marcel. | 我刚刚和马塞尔医生谈过了 |
[02:15] | He said the bullet grazed an artery. | 他说子弹擦伤了一条主动脉 |
[02:18] | They’re still trying to repair it. | 他们还在修补血管 |
[02:23] | Will? | 威尔 |
[02:24] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事的吧 |
[02:31] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失了很多血 |
[02:46] | I got an update on Angela Nelson. | 安吉拉·尼尔森有消息了 |
[02:47] | – Okay. – Doctors removed the bullet. | -说吧 -医生把子弹取出来了 |
[02:49] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[02:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[02:59] | Angela Nelson. | 安吉拉·尼尔森 |
[03:03] | You’re being charged with the attempted murder | 你被指控试图谋杀 |
[03:05] | of a Chicago police officer. | 一名芝加哥警员 |
[03:09] | He got what he deserved. | 他活该 |
[03:11] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[03:13] | It’s karma for what he did. | 他作孽遭了报应 |
[03:17] | I don’t know much about karma, | 报应什么的我不太清楚 |
[03:20] | but I do know if Jay Halstead dies, | 我清楚的是 如果杰·霍斯特德死了 |
[03:22] | you’re gonna wish you never lived. | 你会后悔被救活 |
[03:27] | You can’t silence me. | 你堵不住我的嘴 |
[03:31] | People are gonna know what that cop did to my husband. | 公众会知道那个条子对我丈夫做了什么 |
[03:34] | This whole damn city’s gonna know. | 全城都会知道的 |
[03:43] | She doesn’t talk to anybody. You understand? | 不准让她和任何人说话 明白了吗 |
[03:46] | Nobody. | 任何人 |
[03:50] | Nobody in or out, including you. | 不准任何人进出 你也不行 |
[03:53] | We need a plan to put someone on the door we can trust. | 我们得派信得过的人来守门 |
[03:55] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[03:57] | Crawford. | 克劳福德 |
[04:04] | Hank, I’m sorry to pull you away from your man, Halstead. | 汉克 抱歉让你丢下你的兄弟霍斯特德 |
[04:06] | Our man. | 我们的兄弟 |
[04:08] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[04:09] | He’s still in surgery, so we don’t know, sir. | 还在手术 所以还不清楚 长官 |
[04:12] | It’s a hell of a thing. | 真够糟的 |
[04:14] | I feel terrible, and obviously, | 我很难过 而且显然 |
[04:15] | I wouldn’t pull you away unless it was important. | 如果不是大事我也不会把你叫走 |
[04:20] | Okay, so evidence suggests a home invasion. | 好 证据表明这是一起闯入案 |
[04:22] | The whole house was tossed. | 整个房子被翻了个底朝天 |
[04:23] | Multiple offenders, they were here for a while. | 多人作案 在这里待了一会儿 |
[04:25] | We believe they took jewels and valuables. | 我们判断他们抢走了珠宝和贵重物 |
[04:28] | But… | 但是 |
[04:30] | The owner caught nine bullets in his chest and torso. | 屋主胸部和躯干中了九枪 |
[04:34] | And he took them from a freaking machine gun. | 还是被机关枪扫射致死的 |
[04:39] | Well, it sounds like | 这听起来像是 |
[04:39] | a straightforward robbery-homicide. | 简单直接的抢劫杀人案 |
[04:41] | All due respect, why did you call Intelligence? | 不好意思 为什么要找我们情报组 |
[04:44] | Because of those casings. | 因为这些弹壳 |
[04:45] | Now, those come from an MK-18 assault rifle. | 它们是MK-18突击步枪的弹壳 |
[04:48] | Are you familiar? | 你看着眼熟吗 |
[04:49] | I know you got to be in the Army to have one. | 我知道只有军人才有可能接触到这样的武器 |
[04:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:52] | And a military train was robbed at the rail yard last month, | 上个月铁路基地有一列军事列车被劫 |
[04:54] | and now we got 50 MK-18s on the streets. | 而现在外面就出现了50支突击步枪 |
[04:57] | We’ve already had eight homicides on these guns. | 并且这些枪支已经造成了八起凶杀案 |
[05:00] | And this was gang on gang, but now look where you’re standing. | 之前都是黑帮火拼 但看现在已经涉及到了民众 |
[05:02] | This threat has moved to the Gold Coast. | 已经威胁到了黄金海岸 |
[05:05] | Oh, so you mean now white people are dying. | 你的意思是说白人开始受到威胁了 是吗 |
[05:07] | No, Hank, these weapons pose a threat to all civilians, | 不 汉克 这些武器对所有普通民众造成了威胁 |
[05:11] | black, white, and brown. | 黑人 白人 拉丁裔 |
[05:13] | And look, I need some heavy hands | 我急需帮忙 |
[05:16] | to find out who is moving these guns before more bodies drop. | 在更多悲剧发生之前 揪出凶手 |
[05:20] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[05:26] | Okay. Any witnesses? | 好的 有目击证人吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah, a neighbor saw two offenders | 有一位邻居看到了两个罪犯 |
[05:29] | sneaking out the back. | 从后门溜走了 |
[05:31] | The scene is fresh. It’s all yours. | 现场保护得很好 归你了 |
[05:33] | Superintendent? Anybody notify the wife? | 楼管呢 有人通知他的妻子吗 |
[05:36] | We’ve been calling, have not been able to get ahold of her. | 已经在联系了 但还未能联系上 |
[05:39] | Okay. Forced entry? | 强行闯入吗 |
[05:40] | No, alarm company registered entry | 不 安保公司记录的入门 |
[05:42] | through the garage, which is… | 是通过车库… |
[05:45] | You two gentlemen? You’re with me. | 两位 跟我来 |
[05:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:53] | So the murder weapon used in the home invasion was an MK-18. | 所以入室行窃的凶器是突击步枪 |
[05:57] | Soldiers call it the street sweeper. | 士兵们都管它叫清道夫 |
[05:59] | It’s fully automatic. | 全自动化 |
[06:00] | It can rake an entire city block in about 30 seconds. | 能在30秒之内扫平整个街区 |
[06:03] | ATF, they ran into a dead end on the train robbery. | 烟酒枪支管理局 他们的列车抢劫案陷入僵局 |
[06:07] | Their working theory is that | 他们的理论是 |
[06:08] | a high ranking gang member’s the one selling the guns. | 某位黑帮高层成员在卖枪 |
[06:11] | – Anything on the victim? – Yeah. | -有受害者的信息吗 -有 |
[06:13] | Kirby Reed. Successful investment banker. | 柯比·里德 成功的投资银行家 |
[06:17] | His wife had no idea who would do this. | 他的妻子完全不知道谁会这么做 |
[06:19] | She said they stole jewels, cash, | 她声称有珠宝 现金 |
[06:21] | and a vintage collection of Rolex watches. | 及一套复古系列劳力士手表被盗 |
[06:23] | Yeah, a neighbor saw two African Americans | 一位邻居目击两个非裔美国人 |
[06:25] | run toward a blue car, possibly a Nissan. | 逃进了一辆蓝色的车 可能是尼桑 |
[06:28] | So they were for sure not from the neighborhood. | 所以确定不是邻居作案 |
[06:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:31] | Kev, talk to Robbery about home invasion crews. | 凯文 去问问抢劫组关于入室行窃团的情况 |
[06:35] | You two, get an alert to pawn shops, | 你俩 让当铺多留意一下 |
[06:36] | anyone moving vintage Rolex watches. | 有谁出手老式劳力士手表 |
[06:39] | Vanessa, cast a wider net on that blue Nissan. | 凡妮莎 去跟蓝色尼桑这条线索 |
[06:42] | Hey, Kim. Kim, Kim, hey. | 金 金 金 |
[06:44] | Last night, your message, you said it was important. | 昨晚你给我发消息说有要紧事 |
[06:46] | – What’s going on? – Yeah, let’s talk tonight. | -怎么了吗 -我们今晚谈 |
[06:48] | No, no, no. Come on, you know me. | 别 别 别 你知道的 |
[06:49] | It’ll torture me all day. Just talk to me. | 这会让我一整天都惦记着 现在跟我说吧 |
[06:52] | – Is everything all right? – Everything’s fine. | -都没事吧 -没事 |
[06:55] | Did you make a decision or something? | 你是决定好了吗 |
[06:58] | Yes. I’m having the baby. | 是的 我打算保住这个孩子 |
[07:03] | Hey. We got some photos from CPIC. | 公共信息中心给我们发来了些照片 |
[07:06] | We should go. | 走吧 |
[07:23] | – How are you? – I’m all right. | -你还好吗 -挺好的 |
[07:25] | I got you some gyro from Greek Islands. | 我在希腊岛店给你买了皮塔三明治 |
[07:27] | – I thought you might be hungry. – That’s really sweet of you. | -我觉得你可能会饿 -你太贴心了 |
[07:30] | – Thanks. – And I got you some clean clothes from the apartment. | -谢谢 -还从公寓给你拿了些干净的换洗衣服 |
[07:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:35] | Have we heard anything about Jay? | 有杰的任何消息吗 |
[07:38] | No. | 还没有 |
[07:43] | He’s gonna freak out when he wakes up. | 他醒过来时肯定会吓坏了 |
[07:45] | The man hates needles. | 他害怕针头 |
[07:50] | I can’t figure him out. | 我搞不懂他 |
[07:52] | He’s the first one through the door, | 他总是冲在第一个 |
[07:54] | a war vet. | 退伍兵 |
[07:56] | And he’d rather take a bullet than get the flu shot. | 而他宁可挨子弹也不愿意打针感冒疫苗 |
[08:02] | Hailey, I know how hard this must be for you. | 海莉 我理解这对你有多痛苦 |
[08:07] | It’s always hard when something like this happens. | 发生这种事总是很痛苦 |
[08:10] | It’s hard because you love him. | 你痛苦是因为你爱他 |
[08:16] | Of course I love him. He’s my partner. | 我当然爱他了 他是我的搭档啊 |
[08:25] | Ruzek got a lead on the home invasion. | 那个入室抢劫 鲁塞克有线索了 |
[08:28] | Yeah, uh, I’m gonna stay. | 好 我留在这 |
[08:31] | – Okay. – Okay, thanks. | -好 -好的 谢谢 |
[08:42] | All right, so CPIC conducted a security camera grid | 公共信息中心对事发地方圆一英里的范围内的 |
[08:45] | within a one mile radius of the home invasion. | 安全监控进行了排查 |
[08:47] | They ID’d the getaway vehicle. | 他们确认了逃跑车辆的信息 |
[08:49] | It’s a blue Nissan registered to Kristy Pierce. | 是辆蓝色尼桑 车主是克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯 |
[08:51] | Kristy works at this bar over here, Mr. D’s. | 克丽丝蒂在那边的D先生酒吧工作 |
[08:53] | Just spotted the Nissan parked in the back lot. | 刚刚看见尼桑停在后面 |
[08:56] | Kristy’s got a minor rap sheet, all gang related. | 克丽丝蒂有些轻微犯罪记录 都和黑帮有关 |
[08:58] | According to Robbery-Burglary, | 根据盗抢组的消息 |
[08:59] | this joint is a hustler’s paradise for stolen jewels. | 这地方是盗窃来的珠宝销赃的好地方 |
[09:02] | But specifically, Rolex watches. | 而特别是劳力士手表 |
[09:05] | I think we can wait on picking up Kristy. | 我想我们可以等着把克丽丝蒂抓起来 |
[09:07] | Let’s find out how many players are involved first. | 我们先弄清楚有多少人吧 |
[09:10] | Kev, you and Rojas go undercover. | 凯文 你和罗哈斯去卧底 |
[09:12] | Shop for Rolexes. | 去买劳力士 |
[09:14] | Hey, just remember, | 记住 |
[09:16] | people we’re dealing with got MK-18 assault rifles. | 我们对付的人手里有MK-18突击步枪 |
[09:19] | You get a bad beat, you abort. | 感觉不对的话 你们就撤 |
[09:21] | Are we clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[09:23] | Copy. | 收到 |
[09:25] | You good? | 你没问题吧 |
[09:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:37] | Guy at the bar. Black jacket. | 在吧台的人 黑外套 |
[09:39] | There’s a man who knows his ice. | 真是个爱钻石的家伙 |
[09:41] | Yeah, and he don’t hide it. | 是啊 而且毫不掩饰 |
[09:43] | What can I get for you guys? | 你们想来点什么 |
[09:44] | We’re thinking about two Hennessys on the rocks | 两杯轩尼诗加冰吧 |
[09:46] | if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 |
[09:47] | And his jeweler’s name. | 还有那卖珠宝家伙的名字 |
[09:50] | I mean, that watch would look way better on my man. | 那块表我男人戴的话要好看得多 |
[09:53] | You help me out? | 你能帮我吗 |
[09:54] | I can get the Hennessy, | 轩尼诗我可以给你们上 |
[09:55] | but as far as the watches, you’re on your own. | 可手表嘛 你们得自己来 |
[09:57] | – It’s not my business. – We understand that. | -这事跟我没关系 -我们明白 |
[09:59] | Two limes for the Hennessys, please. | 轩尼诗再要两片青柠 谢谢 |
[10:01] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[10:03] | – ‘Sup, baby? – You know not to call me baby. | -怎么样啊宝贝 -你知道不能叫我宝贝 |
[10:07] | Hey, why you gotta be like that? | 你干嘛这样子啊 |
[10:08] | Come on, Trey. I’m try– | 行了 特雷 我要… |
[10:10] | – Hey. – Yo, come on. | -喂 -我说 行了 |
[10:11] | I’m trying to go make these drinks. | 我要去倒酒呢 |
[10:13] | – Can you let go of me? – Why are you making a scene? | -你能不能放开我 -你干嘛大动肝火 |
[10:15] | Why are you holding me? | 你干嘛抓着我不放 |
[10:16] | Relax, it doesn’t have to be like that. | 别紧张 不用这样的 |
[10:18] | Hey, get off. | 放开 |
[10:20] | Stay off it, punk! | 少掺和 愣头青 |
[10:24] | Hey! Stop! | 喂 住手 |
[10:25] | Break it up, break it up! | 松开 松开 |
[10:28] | Chill! | 冷静点 |
[10:30] | I’m telling you, careful. | 我告诉你 小心点 |
[10:35] | Hey, I got this one. | 这个交给我了 |
[10:37] | Get off me, man. Get off me. | 放开我 放开我 |
[10:39] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你跑这里来干什么 |
[10:40] | I be asking you the same thing, man. | 我还想问你呢 |
[10:41] | Who is this kid? | 这孩子是谁 |
[10:46] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[10:53] | Jordan, the hell are you doing in Chicago? | 乔丹 你来芝加哥做什么 |
[10:54] | You’re supposed to be on a road trip to Houston. | 你应该出门去休斯敦啊 |
[10:56] | – I’m visiting friends. – Nobody told me. | -我来会会朋友 -没人跟我说啊 |
[10:58] | I knew you wouldn’t approve. | 我知道你不会同意 |
[10:59] | Because you’re not safe here to be in the city, Jordan. | 因为你在这个城市不安全 乔丹 |
[11:02] | We’re calling auntie right now. | 我们现在马上给阿姨打电话 |
[11:03] | Your ass is going back to Texas– | 你赶紧回得克萨斯去 |
[11:03] | No, no, no, no. I’m not. | 不不不 我不回去 |
[11:06] | You were the one who always told me to create my own lane. | 你总是告诉我要建立自己的事业 |
[11:09] | Stand ten toes down, right? | 出人头地 对吗 |
[11:11] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我就是在照你说的做 |
[11:12] | We can’t talk about this here. | 我们不能在这里谈这个 |
[11:14] | There ain’t even nothing to talk about. | 那我们就没什么可谈的了 |
[11:15] | Man, I’m going back to see my friends. | 兄弟 我要回去看朋友 |
[11:17] | Nah, you don’t got no damn friends in there. | 不 你在那里根本没朋友 |
[11:19] | I’m working, Jordan, | 我在工作 乔丹 |
[11:21] | which means ain’t nothing going on in there but trouble. | 也就是说那里除了麻烦什么都没有 |
[11:22] | Is that what you’re in town for? | 你进城就是为了惹麻烦吗 |
[11:27] | No, | 不 |
[11:29] | Officer. | 警官 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:35] | It’s time to go, okay? Get out of here. | 你该走了 好吗 离开这里 |
[11:38] | Go. | 走 |
[11:44] | Voight wants us to pick up Kristy | 博伊特想让我们去 |
[11:45] | and head back to the District. | 把克丽丝蒂带回警局 |
[11:51] | Like I already said, | 正如我所说 |
[11:53] | I don’t want to press charges against anybody, | 我不想起诉任何人 |
[11:55] | so can I just go? | 所以我可以走了吗 |
[11:56] | Look, we don’t care about that bar fight either. | 听着 我们也不在乎酒吧斗殴的事 |
[12:00] | You’re here ’cause your car was used in a home invasion robbery | 带你过来是因为昨天在黄金海岸发生的 |
[12:04] | in the Gold Coast yesterday. | 一起入室抢劫案使用了你的车 |
[12:08] | The owner was murdered. | 屋主被谋杀了 |
[12:09] | Whoa, hold on. I-I never go to Gold Coast. | 等等 我从没去过黄金海岸 |
[12:11] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:12] | Your blue Nissan was the getaway vehicle. | 你的蓝色尼桑被用作逃逸工具 |
[12:16] | Nah, it can’t be true. | 不 这不可能是真的 |
[12:18] | Kristy. | 克丽丝蒂 |
[12:21] | You’re looking at felony murder, you understand? | 你涉嫌着谋杀重罪 明白吗 |
[12:27] | Look, I can tell by your priors | 听着 从你的前科我能看出来 |
[12:29] | you’ve been riding with gangs. | 你一直跟帮派人员混在一起 |
[12:31] | So you probably think there’s loyalty, | 你也许觉得他们很讲义气 |
[12:34] | but that’s only for the boys. | 但这只是对男人有效 |
[12:36] | First sign of trouble, they throw the girls under the bus. | 只要一有麻烦 女人就成了他们的牺牲品 |
[12:41] | MOB, “Money over bitches.” | MOB 金钱比女人重要 |
[12:44] | Now do you really want to take the fall | 现在你真的想为 |
[12:46] | for one of these bastards? | 那里的混蛋背锅吗 |
[12:55] | I loaned the car to my cousin. | 我把车借给了我表兄 |
[12:56] | Okay, who’s your cousin? | 好 你表兄是谁 |
[12:59] | – Mitchell Adams. – Good. | -米切尔·亚当斯 -很好 |
[13:01] | Were you with him yesterday? | 你昨天和他在一起吗 |
[13:03] | No, I was at my sister’s all day. | 不 我整天都在我姐姐家 |
[13:05] | It’s the honest to God truth, so can I go? | 千真万确 我可以走了吗 |
[13:09] | Yeah, if your alibi checks out. | 行 如果你的不在场证明没问题 |
[13:12] | Until then, you’re staying in lockup. | 在那之前 你得待在拘留所 |
[13:17] | One more thing. | 还有一个问题 |
[13:19] | Why was Trey Woodson hassling you at the bar? | 为什么特雷·伍德森要在酒吧里骚扰你 |
[13:22] | He’s my ex-boyfriend. | 他是我前男友 |
[13:24] | He just hasn’t accepted the fact that it’s over. | 他只是不能接受我们已经分手的事实 |
[13:36] | When were you gonna tell me about Jordan? | 你打算什么时候告诉我乔丹的事 |
[13:39] | First time I’ve seen my brother in a year, Sergeant. | 警长 一年来我第一次见到我弟弟 |
[13:41] | He’s fighting gang bangers from Englewood. | 他在跟恩格尔伍德的黑帮打架 |
[13:44] | I’m still processing the situation. | 我还在消化这件事 |
[13:46] | I wasn’t even thinking. | 根本来不及想 |
[13:48] | All right. I get that. | 好 我明白 |
[13:51] | It’s still not safe for him here. | 他在这里还是不安全 |
[13:53] | – And if it gets out– – It won’t. | -而且如果走漏了风声 -不会的 |
[13:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:58] | Listen, he testified in front of a secret grand jury. | 听着 他在秘密大陪审团面前做过证 |
[14:00] | The killer he testified against is being held in a cell | 他指证的那个杀人犯已经一天23小时 |
[14:04] | 23 hours a day, no contact with the outside world. | 被关在监狱里 无法接触外面的世界 |
[14:07] | I made sure of that. | 这点我可以确保 |
[14:09] | There’s practically nobody left out on the streets | 街上几乎没有人知道 |
[14:10] | who even knows what he did. | 他干过什么 |
[14:11] | Sarge, it only takes one person. | 警长 只要有一个人知道他就会有危险 |
[14:17] | Kev, you’re a lot older than Jordan. | 凯文 你比乔丹大多了 |
[14:19] | You’ve always been more like a father than a brother. | 对他而言你更像父亲 而不是兄长 |
[14:22] | Sooner or later, | 早晚 |
[14:24] | the son breaks from the father to make his own mark. | 孩子会脱离父亲 干出自己的事业 |
[14:29] | I just wish it wasn’t this soon. | 我只是希望这一天不会来的这么快 |
[14:33] | You don’t get to choose. | 这由不得你 |
[14:35] | Sarge? We got something. | 警长 我们有发现 |
[14:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:43] | I spoke to the crime lab. | 我和鉴证科谈过了 |
[14:45] | Kristy’s car tested positive for gunshot residue. | 克丽丝蒂的车检测出枪击残留物 |
[14:48] | It’s got her prints and her cousin’s. | 上面有她和她表兄的指纹 |
[14:52] | Meet Mitchell Adams. Nice long rap sheet. | 见见米切尔·亚当斯 有多次犯罪记录 |
[14:55] | Just did a two year stint for aggravated robbery. | 刚因为暴力抢劫坐过两年牢 |
[14:59] | And we’re sure Kristy’s not involved too? | 确定克丽丝蒂和这件事没关系吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah, her alibi is solid. I got three witnesses that put | 是的 她的不在场证据很确凿 在闯入屋子时 |
[15:03] | her at her sister’s house at the time of the home invasion. | 有三名目击证人看到她在姐姐家 |
[15:06] | Okay, we got an address on this Mitchell Adams? | 好的 有这个米切尔·亚当斯的地址吗 |
[15:08] | Nothing since he got out of Stateville. | 在他离开斯泰茨维尔后就没有了 |
[15:10] | Then we pull out all the stops. | 那就去全力搜查 |
[15:12] | I want to know where this prick, Mitchell, is staying. | 我想知道这个叫米切尔的混蛋到底在哪 |
[15:15] | I’ve got news about Jay. | 我有杰的消息 |
[15:18] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[15:20] | Like I was asleep for a year. | 感觉像睡了一年 |
[15:22] | You needed a little rest. | 你需要休息一阵 |
[15:25] | Hailey? | 海莉 |
[15:27] | – You know I hate hospitals. – I do. | -你知道我很讨厌医院 -我知道 |
[15:30] | You got to get me out of here. | 你得带我出去 |
[15:31] | It’s not optional, no. | 这由不得你 |
[15:39] | How’s the shoulder? | 肩膀怎么样了 |
[15:41] | It feels like I’ll be flying a little crooked for a while. | 感觉还得康复一段时间 |
[15:44] | I went and talked to Will, | 我去和威尔谈过了 |
[15:45] | and he said no structural damage, so you got lucky. | 他说你的身体结构没有损伤 你挺走运的 |
[15:49] | I guess you could call it that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[15:53] | How’s Angela doing? | 安吉拉还好吗 |
[15:55] | She’s under arrest. | 她被捕了 |
[16:00] | Sarge, is there anything we can do for her? | 警长 我们能为她做些什么吗 |
[16:04] | Jay, she tried to kill you. | 杰 她想杀了你 |
[16:07] | Okay, she’s getting charged. Full freight. | 她会被起诉 并负全责 |
[16:11] | She knows the truth. | 她知道真相 |
[16:14] | And what happened to Marcus, that’s on us. | 马库斯身上发生的事 是我们的过失 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry, we need to run some tests on our patient. | 不好意思 我们得给病人做一些测试 |
[16:25] | Just worry about getting better, that’s all, okay? | 你只要想着好好康复就行了 好吗 |
[16:30] | – Hailey? – Yeah. | -海莉 -好的 |
[16:37] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[16:40] | I think Jay’s right. | 我觉得杰说的没错 |
[16:42] | This Angela thing’s a ticking time bomb. | 安吉拉的事就像一颗定时炸弹 |
[16:44] | We need to take care of it. | 我们得去处理 |
[16:46] | That was Burgess. | 刚刚是伯吉斯 |
[16:47] | They got an address on the home invasion crew. | 他们找到了闯入团伙的地址 |
[16:50] | Look, you run point on that, I’m gonna put an end to this thing. | 你去调查这个案子 我去把这件事解决了 |
[17:01] | I asked for a lawyer. | 我已经申请过找律师了 |
[17:03] | I heard that. | 我听说了 |
[17:05] | I have the right to tell my story. | 我有权说出我的事 |
[17:07] | You do. | 是的 |
[17:09] | You should understand that if you exercise that right, | 你应该明白 如果你行使这个权力 |
[17:14] | you’re gonna be charged | 你将会被 |
[17:15] | with attempted murder of a police officer. | 以试图谋杀警官的罪名被起诉 |
[17:19] | And acting as an accomplice in a drug rip where someone got killed. | 并且在涉及谋杀的毒品交易中充当共犯 |
[17:23] | That means you’ll be looking at your son through prison bars | 这意味着 接下来二十年 你只能隔着铁窗 |
[17:27] | for the next 20 years. | 见到你的儿子了 |
[17:31] | You gotta ask yourself… | 你得问问自己 |
[17:35] | How bad do you want to be right? | 你到底有多希望说出真相 |
[17:42] | You took my husband away from me. | 你们夺走了我的丈夫 |
[17:45] | He wasn’t perfect, but he was trying his best. | 他并不完美 但他尽了全力 |
[17:50] | And now my son doesn’t have a father. | 而我的儿子现在失去了父亲 |
[18:00] | That’s why he needs his mother. | 所以他才需要自己的母亲 |
[18:05] | I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying. | 我不敢肯定自己明白了你的话 |
[18:11] | Here’s what. | 这样吧 |
[18:15] | Understand… | 你要明白 |
[18:17] | It’s a one-time offer. | 这是一次性的交易 |
[18:22] | You decide to tell your story some time down the line, | 如果今后你决定和盘托出 |
[18:27] | I’ll find you and I’ll bury you. | 我会找到你 然后让你消失 |
[18:49] | – Yes? – Hi, I’m with Catholic Charities. | -你好 -你好 我是天主教慈善会的 |
[18:52] | I need you to do exactly as I say. | 我需要你们配合行动 |
[19:00] | Everyone, I’m with Chicago Police. | 你们好 我是芝加哥警署的 |
[19:01] | I need you to get under the table now. | 我需要你马上躲到桌子下面 |
[19:03] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你们很害怕 |
[19:04] | Let’s do this calmly and quickly, all right? Let’s go. | 让我们冷静迅速地完成这件事 好吗 来 |
[19:18] | Chicago PD. Let me see those hands. | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[19:20] | I’m good, I’m good. | 我什么也没做 |
[19:21] | You’re clear, you’re clear, you’re clear. | 安全 安全 安全 |
[19:22] | Turn around, Mitchell, put your hands on the wall. | 转过身去 米切尔 把手放在墙上 |
[19:24] | – I’m good over here. – All right, let’s move. | -我这边没问题 -好 我们走 |
[19:29] | Gun! | 枪 |
[19:37] | A fighter down. You guys okay? | 击倒一人 你们还好吗 |
[19:40] | – Yeah. – Kim, call out. | -是的 -金 回答 |
[19:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:45] | Call out. | 请回答 |
[19:55] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我没事 |
[19:57] | We’re all good. | 我们都没事 |
[20:08] | We recovered the stolen Rolexes at your place, | 我们在你那找到了被偷的劳力士 |
[20:11] | along with the weapon used to commit the murder. | 以及用来行凶的武器 |
[20:14] | But honestly, Mitchell, I can’t figure out | 说实话 米切尔 我不知道 |
[20:17] | how you could have made this any easier for us. | 你要怎样才能让事情变简单 |
[20:20] | I mean, you got any other colors | 你还有什么其他 |
[20:21] | you want to add to this picture? | 想交代的事情吗 |
[20:26] | It was an accident. | 这只是个意外 |
[20:28] | An accident? | 意外 |
[20:29] | You accidentally shot Kirby Reed nine times. | 你不小心射杀柯比·里德九次之多 |
[20:31] | I didn’t shoot him. My associate did. | 我没开枪 是我的同伴干的 |
[20:34] | The associate that died at the duplex? | 在复式楼里死掉的那个 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | Look, dude came home while we were in the house. | 你瞧 我们在屋里的时候那家伙回来了 |
[20:49] | We were just gonna put him in the closet, | 我们本来想让他藏起来 |
[20:51] | – but he tried to be a hero. – Okay. | -但他非要逞英雄 -继续 |
[20:55] | He grabbed the gun, and… bam, bam, bam, bam, bam! | 他抢过枪 然后 砰 砰 砰 |
[20:59] | That thing just exploded. | 那东西不受控了 |
[21:02] | All right, look, Mitchell. | 好吧 听着 米切尔 |
[21:04] | There’s a man dead, and there’s no way to make that right. | 人死了 没什么能让他死而复生 |
[21:09] | No way. | 不可能 |
[21:10] | There is still one good thing you can do. | 还有一件事你能做 |
[21:15] | Now, where’d you get the MK-18? | 现在告诉我 MK-18突击步枪怎么来的 |
[21:20] | What’s in it for me? | 告诉你有什么好处 |
[21:25] | You give us who sold you the gun, | 你说出卖家是谁 |
[21:27] | and I’ll see what I can do. | 我再看着办 |
[21:37] | I want it in writing. | 我要你白纸黑字写下来 |
[21:39] | Mitchell said he bought the MK-18s from this guy right here. | 米切尔声称他是从这家伙手中买的突击步枪 |
[21:42] | Trey Woodson, 22 years old. | 特雷·伍德森 现年22岁 |
[21:45] | He’s the cat that got into it with my brother. | 他就是和我弟弟打架的人 |
[21:47] | One and the same. | 没错就是他 |
[21:48] | And he’s got a history of violence. | 他有暴力史 |
[21:50] | Grand theft auto, assault with a deadly weapon. | 偷车重罪 手持致命武器攻击 |
[21:52] | He cut off the nose of a rival banger with a straight razor. | 曾用一把直剃刀割掉了一个对手的鼻子 |
[21:55] | Spent four years in Juvie, got out, | 在少管所待了四年 出狱后 |
[21:57] | and he’s been clean ever since. | 一直没犯事 |
[21:58] | Yeah, now Woodson has a store in Englewood | 现在伍德森在恩格尔伍德开了一家店 |
[22:00] | with his own clothing line, “Trey Lit.” | 经营自己的服装品牌”特雷轻装” |
[22:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:03] | His landlord also happens to be his business partner, | 他的房东恰巧也是其生意伙伴 |
[22:08] | Darius Walker. | 达瑞斯·沃克 |
[22:10] | Trey Woodson. I knew I knew that name. | 特雷·伍德森 我就知道我认得这名字 |
[22:12] | When I was undercover on Darius Walker, | 当时我在达瑞斯·沃克手下卧底时 |
[22:14] | that name came up a lot. | 经常听到这个名字 |
[22:15] | Yeah, well, if Darius is that close with Trey, | 没错 如果达瑞斯和特雷关系密切 |
[22:17] | then Darius knows Trey’s dealing guns. | 那么达瑞斯肯定知道特雷有枪支交易 |
[22:20] | Hey, Kevin, your brother’s downstairs. | 凯文 你弟弟在楼下 |
[22:31] | What are you doing here, Jordan? | 你在这做什么 乔丹 |
[22:32] | I’m waiting for Kristy to be released. | 我在等克丽丝蒂获释 |
[22:34] | The hell you waiting on her for? | 你等她干什么 |
[22:37] | Look, she’s my girl, bro. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[22:41] | That’s why you came back. | 所以你才回来 |
[22:42] | Nah, that’s not the only reason, but yeah. | 不是 这不是唯一的原因 但没错 |
[22:45] | I wanted to see her. | 我想见她 |
[22:46] | You know Trey Woodson is her ex? | 你知道特雷·伍德森是她的前男友吗 |
[22:49] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[22:50] | Which means that she’s a part of that world. | 也就是说她跟那些人有来往 |
[22:52] | ‘Cause he’s a problem, which makes her a problem. | 因为他是个麻烦 所以她也是个麻烦 |
[22:55] | Look, I can handle it, all right? | 我可以搞定 好吗 |
[22:56] | What can you handle? | 你可以搞定什么 |
[22:58] | And why would you even put yourself in that position? | 你为什么要把自己置于那种境地 |
[23:00] | Listen, I didn’t come here for advice, all right? | 我不是来征求意见的 好吗 |
[23:02] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[23:07] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[23:19] | Sergeant Voight. | 博伊特警长 |
[23:22] | You always choose exotic, new places for us to meet. | 你总是挑一些极具异国情调的新地方见面 |
[23:25] | It’s almost like we’re dating. | 搞得我们在约会似的 |
[23:28] | Yeah, well, we’re in a relationship, all right. | 是啊 我们在处对象 没错 |
[23:31] | Given the information I got, though, | 但根据我收到的信息 |
[23:35] | I think it might be coming to an end. | 我觉得这段关系可能要结束了 |
[23:37] | I wish I could say I was heartbroken. | 真希望我可以说我很心碎 |
[23:39] | Yeah, you will be. | 是的 你会的 |
[23:42] | You know, I look the other way for a lot of your drug activity. | 我对你的很多贩毒行为视而不见 |
[23:45] | That’s the price of the information you provide. | 这是你提供信息的酬劳 |
[23:48] | But guns are a red line, Darius, and you crossed it. | 但枪是禁区 达瑞斯 你过界了 |
[23:51] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:52] | There’s MK-18s being sold on the streets, | 街上有人在卖MK-18突击步枪 |
[23:55] | – military assault rifles. – Yeah, I heard about those guns, | -军用突击步枪 -是 我听说过那些枪 |
[23:59] | but I don’t know who’s running them. | 但我不知道是谁在卖 |
[24:00] | I got a witness who’s willing to testify he bought an MK-18 | 我有证人愿意作证他从你的手下 |
[24:04] | from Trey Woodson, who works directly under you. | 特雷·伍德森那里买了一把MK-18 |
[24:06] | Get out of here. Who is your witness? | 得了吧 你的证人是谁 |
[24:08] | – He’s credible. – He’s wrong. | -他很可信 -他错了 |
[24:11] | Trey is an artist. And he’s legit, | 特雷是个艺术家 他是合法公民 |
[24:14] | and he would never go behind my back. | 而且他永远不会背着我做什么 |
[24:15] | Darius, you may want to believe that, | 达瑞斯 你可能会相信他 |
[24:19] | but I got a witness who says otherwise. | 但我的证人不是这么说的 |
[24:29] | – I’ll look into it. – Damn right, you will. | -我会调查 -没错 你当然得调查 |
[24:33] | You got a witness. | 你有证人 |
[24:42] | All right, we got Trey Woodson in pocket. | 好了 特雷·伍德森已经入瓮 |
[24:45] | Black SUV, plates match. | 黑色越野车 车牌吻合 |
[24:53] | What’s up, Darius, I didn’t know you was coming through. | 你好啊 达瑞斯 我不知道你来了 |
[24:54] | What’s up, Black? | 你好啊 黑人 |
[24:56] | – Good to see you, man. – You too, man. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | You know what, man, you’re like a son to me. | 你知道吗 你就像我的儿子 |
[25:01] | And I always support your artistic endeavors. | 而且我一直在支持你的艺术事业 |
[25:05] | That you do. I’m grateful. | 确实是 我很感激 |
[25:07] | And in return for that support, | 作为我支持你的回报 |
[25:10] | you stay out of the game. | 你要置身事外 |
[25:11] | – That’s the understanding we had, right? – 100%, yeah. | -这是我们的共识 对吧 -没错 是 |
[25:15] | So why am I hearing that you’re selling military assault rifles | 那为什么我听说你在我附近 |
[25:19] | in my neighborhood? Behind my back? | 卖军用突击步枪 背着我 |
[25:23] | Now, who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[25:26] | You know what? People just gossiping. | 那是别人传的谣言 |
[25:28] | Everybody jealous of what I got going on. | 大家都在嫉妒我的成就 |
[25:32] | Yo. | 听着 |
[25:34] | Trey. | 特雷 |
[25:38] | We always talk about… | 我们总是说 |
[25:41] | Accountability, right? | 担当 对吧 |
[25:47] | You’re selling guns? | 你在卖枪吗 |
[25:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:55] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 是我 |
[25:59] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 哥们 |
[26:06] | Look, Darius, | 达瑞斯 |
[26:07] | I’m just trying to diversify like you taught me. | 我只是像你教我的那样尝试多样化 |
[26:10] | You’re the person that said I got to create my own lane. | 是你说 我得开辟自己的道路 |
[26:14] | I got to learn to stand on my own two feet. | 我得学会自力更生 |
[26:16] | I got to be strong, right? | 我得强大一点 对吧 |
[26:17] | It’s no way this thing is coming back to you or me. | 这件事不可能查到你或我头上 |
[26:20] | Then why are we having this conversation? | 那我们为什么还在这说这个 |
[26:28] | I just needed a little bit of cash to market my brand. | 我只需要一点钱来宣传我的品牌 |
[26:33] | Come on, Darius. | 拜托 达瑞斯 |
[26:34] | Get him to say where the guns are. | 让他说出枪在什么地方 |
[26:35] | Look, man, I ain’t mean no disrespect. | 听着 哥们 我无意冒犯 |
[26:42] | You just did what you thought you had to. | 你只是做了该做的事 |
[26:45] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[26:48] | So what’s up? We good? | 那怎么说 我们没事了 |
[26:53] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re all good, all good. | 对 对 我们没事 没事 |
[27:06] | What’s the matter with you? Why’d you cut it off? | 你怎么回事 为什么突然不套话了 |
[27:08] | I did what you asked. You got what you needed. | 我照你说的做了 你得到想要的了 |
[27:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[27:12] | You were supposed to get Trey to tell us where the guns are. | 你本来应该让特雷告诉我们枪在哪 |
[27:14] | I know what I was supposed to do. | 我知道我应该做什么 |
[27:21] | All the young men want to make it on the streets. | 所有想要在街头混出人样的小年轻 |
[27:25] | And the streets are gonna kill them all. | 街头都把他们杀了 |
[27:29] | Darius, I understand how you feel about Trey. | 达瑞斯 我理解你对特雷的感情 |
[27:35] | He’s selling those guns. | 他在卖枪 |
[27:38] | You got to set up that buy. | 你必须定下交易 |
[27:45] | I will not be there when you bury him. | 当你毁了他时我不会在场 |
[27:57] | All right, there’s no sign of this Trey Woodson. | 好吧 没看到特雷·伍德森 |
[27:59] | You said the meet was at 6:00. | 你说是六点见面 |
[28:00] | It’s almost 7:00. We sure this is happening? | 现在都快七点了 这事黄了吗 |
[28:04] | Darius confirmed the meet with Trey, so we wait. | 达瑞斯和特雷约定了见面 那我们就等 |
[28:09] | All right. | 行 |
[28:17] | Beige pickup coming your way. | 乳白色皮卡朝你们开过去了 |
[28:22] | Yeah, we got eyes. | 嗯 我们看到了 |
[28:31] | All right, nobody moves until we see the guns. | 没看到枪之前 谁都不许动 |
[28:33] | On my order. | 听我命令 |
[28:53] | Where’s Trey? | 特雷在哪 |
[28:55] | You got the money? | 你带钱了 |
[28:56] | We don’t know you. | 我们不认识你 |
[28:57] | Trey wanted me to make sure you’re legit. | 特雷想让我确保你们靠谱 |
[29:01] | Yeah, we’re legit, all right. | 我们很靠谱的 没问题 |
[29:14] | 50K. It’s all there. | 五万现金 都在这了 |
[29:17] | You got something for us? | 你给我们带东西了吗 |
[29:19] | Cell phone. | 手机给我 |
[29:32] | He’s not answering. | 他不接电话 |
[29:33] | All right, well, maybe you just take us to him. | 好吧 那你就带我们去见他吧 |
[29:37] | Nah, it don’t work like that. | 不 交易不是这么做的 |
[29:39] | You’re just gonna walk away from 50K? | 你就打算抛下五万块走开 |
[29:41] | Nah, I’ma drive. | 不 我要开车走 |
[29:53] | Boss, what do you want to do? Do you want to take this guy? | 老大 怎么办 要拿下这个家伙吧 |
[29:55] | It’s your call. | 听你的 |
[30:00] | Take his ass now. | 给我拿下 |
[30:14] | Show me your damn hands! | 举起手来 |
[30:17] | Cover me, Rojas! | 掩护我 罗哈斯 |
[30:19] | Get over here! | 过来 |
[30:21] | Got his gun? | 拿到他的枪了吗 |
[30:22] | – Yeah, we’re good. – You broke my damn arm! | -对 我们没事 -你把我手拧断了 |
[30:24] | Yeah, we’re just getting started, buddy. | 是啊 好戏才刚刚开始呢 哥们 |
[30:25] | Stand down, stand down, stand down. | 退后 退后 退后 |
[30:27] | I got him. Come on, get your ass up. | 给我吧 赶紧 给我起来 |
[30:30] | Get up! | 起来 |
[30:33] | Hey, listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[30:36] | You got five seconds to tell me where Trey is. | 你有五秒钟告诉我特雷在哪 |
[30:38] | Ain’t telling you nothing, man. | 我屁也不告诉你 老兄 |
[30:40] | You ain’t got nothing on me, man. | 你没有我的把柄 老兄 |
[30:41] | Didn’t he ask you something? | 他是不是问你话了 |
[30:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:46] | He keeps a crib above his warehouse over on Racine. | 他在拉辛的仓库里有个婴儿床 |
[31:24] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[31:26] | Body. | 有尸体 |
[31:30] | Ruze, how we looking? | 鲁塞克 那里怎么样 |
[31:33] | Clear. | 没人 |
[31:37] | Sarge, we got a body. | 警长 找到了一具尸体 |
[31:39] | It’s Trey Woodson. | 是特雷·伍德森 |
[31:45] | Patrol responded to a shots fired call on this block | 今天下午巡逻队收到枪声报告 |
[31:47] | earlier in the afternoon, but they came up empty. | 来过这片地区 但什么也没找到 |
[31:50] | All right, canvass for witnesses | 好吧 寻找目击证人 |
[31:51] | and check for surveillance. | 检查监控录像 |
[31:54] | There’s 45 rifles here. | 这里有45把来福枪 |
[31:56] | All right, notify ATF. Let’s get them back to the military. | 通知烟酒枪支管理局 让他们把枪还回军队 |
[32:00] | Copy. | 收到 |
[32:04] | I know what I’m feeling ain’t right. | 我知道我这样感觉不对 |
[32:08] | Part of me is relieved. | 但有部份的我觉得如释重负 |
[32:10] | – I get it, Kev. – Burgess? | -我明白 凯文 -伯吉斯 |
[32:13] | Collin, over here. | 科林 这边 |
[32:14] | I want the whole room printed, okay? | 房间的每个角落都要查到 明白吗 |
[32:15] | Got it. | 明白 |
[32:20] | – Kev? – Yeah? | -凯文 -什么事 |
[32:28] | I talked to a patrol officer downstairs. | 我跟楼下的巡逻警官谈了 |
[32:31] | They pulled security footage from across the alley. | 他们找到了小巷对面的监控录像 |
[32:33] | We got a clear view of the shooter. | 能很清楚枪手的样貌 |
[32:37] | It ain’t good. | 情况不妙 |
[32:43] | That’s 4:20 this afternoon. | 这是今天下午4点20分 |
[32:49] | You can see the gun clear as day, man. | 很明显能看到枪 哥们 |
[32:59] | Kev, you know I got your back. How do you want to play this? | 凯文 你知道我支持你 你想怎么办 |
[33:02] | You just tell me. | 你直说就行 |
[33:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:22] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[33:23] | Me and you outside, right now. | 咱俩出去谈 就现在 |
[33:33] | – What happened? – What are you talking about? | -怎么回事 -你在说什么 |
[33:35] | Don’t play with me, Jordan. I don’t got time for it. | 别跟我兜圈子 乔丹 我没空跟你玩 |
[33:36] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[33:37] | I don’t know what you want from me, man. | 我不知道你要我说什么 老兄 |
[33:38] | Trey Woodson got shot to death, | 特雷·伍德森被枪击致死 |
[33:39] | and you got caught on surveillance cameras | 而且你被监控录像拍到了 |
[33:41] | leaving his warehouse with a gun in your hand. | 拿着枪离开他的仓库 |
[33:48] | Listen. | 听着 |
[33:51] | – I didn’t shoot him. – The gun was in your hand, Jordan. | -我没有枪击他 -枪在你手里 乔丹 |
[33:52] | Look, I was trying to get rid of the gun. | 听着 我是想要把枪扔掉 |
[33:53] | – I didn’t shoot him. – Then who shot him? | -我没有枪击他 -那是谁开的枪 |
[33:56] | – No, no, no. – Jordan. | -不不不 -乔丹 |
[33:58] | – No, no, no, no. – Jordan, look at me. | -不不不 -乔丹 看着我 |
[34:00] | – No… – Jordan. | -不 -乔丹 |
[34:04] | – Was it Kristy? – Yeah. | -是克丽丝蒂吗 -对 |
[34:08] | Look, I don’t know what happened. | 听着 我不知道发生了什么 |
[34:10] | But she needed me. | 但她需要我 |
[34:11] | The gun was in the apartment, and I went up there, | 枪就在公寓里 我去那里后 |
[34:14] | and I cleaned the place up. | 把整个地方都打扫干净 |
[34:16] | I wiped everything down, I cleaned all the fingerprints. | 我擦干净了所有地方 擦掉了指纹 |
[34:19] | I even went out back so nobody could see me. | 我甚至从后门出去 不让别人看见 |
[34:21] | Well, that was the only place there was a camera, dumbass. | 只有那里有监控录像 傻缺 |
[34:26] | So what did you do with the gun? | 那你把枪扔哪儿了 |
[34:28] | I threw it in the river. | 我扔进河里了 |
[34:33] | – I didn’t know what else to do with it, man. – Okay. | -我不知道该怎么办 老兄 -好吧 |
[34:38] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:47] | You are gonna go home. | 你之后回家 |
[34:50] | You’re gonna stay the hell away from her, | 离那个女人远远的 |
[34:52] | and you’re gonna keep your mouth shut, okay? | 然后闭嘴什么都别说 明白吗 |
[34:53] | No, no, no, no. I can’t walk away from her. | 不不不 我不能抛弃她 |
[34:55] | Boy! | 小子 |
[34:57] | Stay the hell away from Kristy, and keep your damn mouth shut. | 远离克丽丝蒂 并闭上你的嘴 |
[35:03] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[35:06] | Okay, okay. | 明白 明白 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[35:12] | Go. | 快走 |
[35:26] | All right, Kevin, did Jordan give you any other details? | 好吧 凯文 乔丹有没有说其他细节 |
[35:29] | What her motives might have been? | 她的作案动机是什么 |
[35:31] | No. | 没有 |
[35:33] | All he told me was that Kristy killed Trey. | 他只说克丽丝蒂杀了特雷 |
[35:36] | And he got rid of the gun. | 然后他处理了枪 |
[35:41] | Well, the good news is we still got control of this case. | 好消息是这个案子还是由我们管 |
[35:43] | So we still got a chance to tie things off, but… | 所以我们还有机会控制事情走向 但是 |
[35:48] | We gotta move fast before Homicide starts sniffing. | 我们得在凶案组打探消息前迅速行动 |
[35:52] | ‘Cause that happens– | 因为如果凶案组介入 |
[35:53] | He’s not going down for murder. | 他不能为谋杀案进监狱 |
[36:00] | Well… | 那么 |
[36:08] | Then our best play is to get her to confess. | 我们最好的策略是让她坦白 |
[36:16] | You’re wrong. I did not kill Trey Woodson. | 你错了 我没有杀特雷·伍德森 |
[36:18] | Kristy, we got your prints all over his apartment. | 克莉丝蒂 他的公寓里全是你的指纹 |
[36:22] | That’s because we used to date. | 那是因为我们以前约过会 |
[36:24] | I already told you. | 我告诉过你们了 |
[36:27] | We contacted your cousin, and Mitchell Adams told us | 我们联系了你的表兄 米切尔·亚当斯说 |
[36:29] | that you were supposed to get a thousand dollars | 你把车借给他用 |
[36:31] | for letting him use your car. | 本能拿到一千块 |
[36:33] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[36:34] | So you went to Trey’s house looking for money, | 所以你去了特雷家要钱 |
[36:37] | he didn’t want to give it to you, and you shot him. | 他不想给你 你就开枪打了他 |
[36:45] | I ain’t gonna lie to you, Kristy. We know everything. | 我不会骗你 克丽丝蒂 我们知道一切 |
[36:52] | Everything. | 一切 |
[36:54] | – We got a cooperating witness. – What? | -我们有个合作的证人 -什么 |
[36:58] | He ain’t stupid. | 他不傻 |
[37:00] | Jordan? | 乔丹吗 |
[37:04] | He’s ratting me out, that’s what you’re saying? | 他出卖了我 你是这个意思吗 |
[37:05] | What I’m saying is, it’s obvious | 我说的是 很明显 |
[37:07] | that you’ve been playing him like a punk this whole time. | 你一直以为都在把他当猴耍 |
[37:10] | You’re still hooking up with Trey. | 你还跟特雷有一腿 |
[37:11] | – That’s not true. – No? | -不是这样 -不是吗 |
[37:13] | It doesn’t matter what’s true or not true, you understand? | 什么是真什么是假都不重要 你明白吗 |
[37:17] | What matters is what I can prove. | 要紧的是我能证明什么 |
[37:20] | – What are you saying? – What am I saying? | -你是什么意思 -我是什么意思 |
[37:22] | I’m saying I got you on this murder. | 我是说我能证明你和这起凶案有关 |
[37:24] | We know Trey owed you money. | 我们知道特雷欠你钱 |
[37:26] | We know you went to Trey’s apartment. | 我们知道你去了特雷的公寓 |
[37:29] | And we know you told Jordan Atwater | 我们也知道你告诉乔丹·阿特沃特 |
[37:31] | you’re the one that killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[37:32] | The only thing we don’t know is your side of the story. | 我们唯一不知道的是你的说法 |
[37:35] | So if you tell us the truth, we can help you. | 所以如果你说实话 我们能帮你 |
[37:44] | I went to Trey’s to get that thousand dollars he owed me. | 我去了特雷家 想拿回他欠我的一千块 |
[37:51] | He told me, “Get out.” | 他朝我喊 “滚出去” |
[37:55] | I was so tired of the way he acted, | 我厌倦了他那个样子 |
[37:58] | the way he treated me. | 他待我的方式 |
[38:03] | And then I saw his gun sitting on the table, so… | 然后我看到他的枪就放在桌上 所以 |
[38:09] | I grabbed it. | 我就拿了起来 |
[38:12] | Told him to pay me. | 让他还我钱 |
[38:15] | He just laughed. | 他只是大笑 |
[38:17] | Called me a whore. | 叫我荡妇 |
[38:23] | And then I heard this loud… | 然后我听到一个巨大的 |
[38:26] | Pop. | 响声 |
[38:35] | He was on the floor, bleeding. | 他倒在地上 流着血 |
[38:58] | I got your badge and undercover phone from before. | 我把你的警徽和之前的卧底手机拿来了 |
[39:02] | Before it all went to hell? | 在一切都失控之前吗 |
[39:03] | Yeah. Here, let me give you a hand. | 对 来吧 我帮你一把 |
[39:11] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[39:15] | when you were in surgery, | 当你在做手术时 |
[39:18] | no one knew what was gonna happen. | 没人知道会发生什么 |
[39:22] | And it made me realize that… | 这让我意识到 |
[39:25] | I wanted to tell you something. | 我想告诉你一些事 |
[39:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:46] | It’s Bobby. It’s Angela’s son. | 是波比 安吉拉的儿子 |
[39:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:52] | I want to make sure he’s okay. | 我想确保他没事 |
[39:57] | He’s with his mom. | 他和他妈妈在一起 |
[39:58] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[40:02] | You just caught a bullet for this. | 你只是因此受牵连中枪了 |
[40:06] | You gotta let this one go. | 你得放下这件事 |
[40:11] | Just let it go. | 随它去吧 |
[40:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:21] | What were you gonna say? | 你刚才想说什么 |
[40:27] | Never mind, I’m gonna pull the car around. | 没什么 我打算把车开过来 |
[40:29] | I’ll meet you in front. | 那前门见 |
[40:51] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[40:53] | Jordan, where are you at? | 乔丹 你在哪 |
[40:57] | I need you to call me back, bro. | 给我回电 哥们 |
[41:02] | Love. | 爱你 |