时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Here we go. Nice easy swing, okay? | 开始吧 沉住气挥棒 好吗 |
[00:07] | Keep your eye on it the whole time. Ready? | 眼睛要一直盯着球 准备好了吗 |
[00:08] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[00:10] | It’s okay. Don’t get down on yourself. | 没关系 别泄气 |
[00:14] | All right, you just got to be patient, okay? | 一定要有耐心好吗 |
[00:15] | Be patient. | 慢慢来 |
[00:19] | Oh, so close, dude. | 就差一点了 |
[00:20] | It’s okay. You just swing a little hard. | 没事的 再使点劲儿 |
[00:22] | You ready? | 准备 |
[00:24] | Boom! There you go! | 你看 多好 |
[00:25] | – Yeah. – Great grip. | -是啊 -非常有力 |
[00:27] | – Score! – Yeah, come on! | -得分 -是吧 |
[00:28] | The you go. | 给 |
[00:29] | – You killed it today, dude. – Thanks. | -你今天表现非常好 -多谢 |
[00:31] | Yeah, man. How are things at home? | 好 家里怎么样 |
[00:33] | – They’re okay. – All right, good. | -他们都没事 -那就好 |
[00:35] | – Hi, Mom. – Hey, Angela. | -妈妈 -你好啊安吉拉 |
[00:38] | You know, you got yourself a big leaguer here. | 你养了个能进大联盟的好儿子 |
[00:40] | – Just like I told you, Jim. – Yeah. | -我早就跟你说过 吉姆 -是啊 |
[00:43] | – You had fun? – Yeah, I did. | -玩得开心吗 -开心 |
[00:44] | Yeah, he was crushing it today. | 他今天可厉害了 |
[00:46] | Why don’t you go put your things in the car? | 你去把东西先放车里吧 |
[00:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:50] | – Thanks. – Yeah, any time. | -多谢了 -不客气 |
[00:52] | Hey, listen, uh, for groceries, okay? | 给你买点杂货 |
[00:53] | Oh, no. Put that away. | 不用 你快收起来 |
[00:56] | – What? – I got it. | -怎么了 -我有钱 |
[00:58] | That job come through? | 工作录取了 |
[01:00] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[01:03] | All right, good. | 那就好 |
[01:04] | All right, see you tomorrow, buddy. | 那么明天见了 哥们 |
[01:07] | Bobby’s spending the week in Detroit with his cousins. | 波比这周末要去底特律和他的表兄弟一起 |
[01:09] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[01:10] | Don’t let them turn you into a Tigers fan. | 你可别被他们影响成老虎队粉丝 |
[01:12] | – I won’t. – All right, good. | -我不会的 -那就好 |
[01:13] | All right, I’ll see you soon. | 那么回头见 |
[01:14] | – Be good, okay? – Bye. | -要乖 好吗 -再见 |
[01:16] | – See you guys. – Bye. | -再见了 -再见 |
[01:34] | You following me? | 你在跟踪我 |
[01:35] | Well, that’s what happens | 你既然瞒着搭档 |
[01:37] | when you keep lying to your partner. | 就难免会被跟踪 |
[01:38] | I lied to you? | 我瞒着你了吗 |
[01:40] | Last week, you said she was an unwitting. | 上周你说她是不知情线人 |
[01:42] | So I did my due diligence. | 所以我做了一点分内调查 |
[01:44] | Oh, you did. | 是吗 |
[01:46] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[01:47] | The question is, does she know who you are? | 问题是 她知道你是谁吗 |
[01:48] | No, she doesn’t, but it’s okay. | 她不知道 但是没关系 |
[01:51] | – I know what I’m doing. – Jay… | -我知道我在干什么 -杰 |
[01:52] | Hailey, I really don’t think it’s that big of a deal. | 海莉 我真的不觉得这是什么大事 |
[01:54] | I’m just helping out a family that got screwed. | 我只是帮助一下有麻烦的家庭 |
[01:56] | If she finds out who you are, we’re all screwed. | 如果她发现了你的身份 我们就都有麻烦了 |
[02:00] | You’ve got to walk away from this one. | 你必须远离这一家人 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:08] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[02:10] | Voight. | 是博伊特 |
[02:11] | There’s a body in Englewood. He wants us on scene. | 恩格尔伍德发现尸体 他要我们过去 |
[02:13] | All right. | 好 |
[02:20] | – Hey. – So the fun started in here? | -来了 -这里就是案发现场吗 |
[02:22] | – Yeah. – Where’s the DOA? | -对 -死者在哪 |
[02:24] | In the back. | 在后面 |
[02:25] | – Make an ID? – Jose Santiago, corner boy. | -查到身份了吗 -何塞·圣地亚哥 毒贩子 |
[02:28] | Why did we get invited to the party? | 为什么要我们来查 |
[02:29] | Oh, you’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[02:36] | All right, Crawford wants all hands on deck. | 克劳福德想让所有部门都参与进来 |
[02:40] | Obviously, whoever did this was looking for answers. | 显然凶手是想撬出什么答案来 |
[02:43] | Jay, help Kevin and Rojas work the block. | 杰 让凯文和罗哈斯去街区里问问 |
[02:45] | You and Hailey hit the streets, find security video. | 你和海莉去街头 找找监控录像 |
[02:49] | Adam, find out who this Jose is. | 亚当 你去查这个何塞的身份 |
[02:54] | All right, let’s try and figure out | 我们要查清楚 |
[02:55] | why someone would do this to a kid like that. | 为什么有人要这么折磨一个毛头小子 |
[02:58] | All right, it’s all yours. | 好了 归你们了 |
[03:05] | Hailey… | 海莉 |
[03:08] | I’ve got to take off for a few minutes. | 我得离开几分钟 |
[03:09] | What do you mean? We’ve got work to do. | 什么意思 我们还有工作呢 |
[03:11] | Yeah, it won’t take long. Let’s not talk about it here. | 不会很久 别在这里说 |
[03:14] | Okay, do what you got to do. | 那好 快去吧 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:19] | Hey, Sarge, no luck on the videos. | 警长 监控没发现 |
[03:22] | Where’s Halstead going? | 霍斯特德去哪了 |
[03:24] | Uh, he’s just got to take care of something that’s personal. | 他就是有一点私事要去处理 |
[03:27] | Something you wanna tell me? | 你有什么想告诉我吗 |
[03:30] | Jay’s going through a few things. | 杰正在经历一些事情 |
[03:32] | Um, he’s working it out. | 他正在解决 |
[03:35] | Something you don’t wanna tell me? | 那你有什么不想告诉我的吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah, but it’s not my place, so… | 有 但这事真的轮不到我来说 所以 |
[03:42] | Hailey, I respect what you’re trying to do here, | 海莉 我尊重你照顾搭档的心情 |
[03:44] | but if there’s something I need to know… | 但如果有什么需要我知道的 |
[03:46] | There isn’t. | 没有 |
[03:47] | Not yet anyway. | 至少现在还没有 |
[03:50] | Okay, I take you at your word. | 好 我就相信你说的 |
[04:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:23] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[04:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:40] | Oh, man, I’m not communicating well. | 我的天 我说得不好 |
[04:42] | I just– I want you to know that | 我只是… 我想让你知道 |
[04:44] | I know that you’re working through a lot, | 我知道你在思考很多的事 |
[04:46] | and I want you to know that, you know, | 我想让你知道 那个 |
[04:49] | whatever you decide, I’m okay with. | 不管你的决定是什么 我都接受 |
[04:50] | If you wanna talk about it, | 如果你想谈谈这个 |
[04:51] | if you don’t wanna talk about it. | 如果你不想说 |
[04:52] | Hey, just– | 反正… |
[04:54] | I’m here for you. | 我都守护着你 |
[04:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:59] | Thank you, I do appreciate it. | 谢谢 我真的很感谢 |
[05:02] | It’s just– you know. | 只是… |
[05:04] | Yeah. Sorry, I was… | 嗯 抱歉 我… |
[05:06] | No, it’s good. | 不 没事 |
[05:07] | Just… | 只是… |
[05:10] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[05:12] | Jay, third message. | 杰 第三次留言 |
[05:13] | I was annoyed after the first two. | 前两次之后我有点不爽了 |
[05:15] | Now I’m getting worried. Call me as soon as you can. | 现在我则有些担心了 尽快回复我 |
[05:19] | Hey, have you guys heard from Jay? | 杰和你们联系过吗 |
[05:20] | – No. – We were supposed to get beers last night, | -没有 -昨晚我们本来要去喝啤酒的 |
[05:22] | but he never texted me back. | 可他一直没回我短信 |
[05:24] | Hey, is Halstead on a UC run? | 霍斯特德去执行卧底任务了吗 |
[05:27] | Not that I know about. | 我没听说啊 |
[05:28] | State’s Attorney is all over me. | 州检察官一直问我 |
[05:29] | He’s supposed to be in court right now. | 他现在应该去出庭的 |
[05:31] | Hailey, you know anything? | 海莉 你知道什么吗 |
[05:32] | No, I called him a few times, but– | 不知道 我给他打了几个电话 但… |
[05:34] | I did too. No answer. | 我也打了 打不通 |
[05:35] | So I ran the GPS on his truck. | 于是我就用GPS定位了他的车 |
[05:37] | It’s parked on a street in Englewood. | 停在恩格尔伍德的一个街道上 |
[05:39] | – How long has it been there? – All night. | -车停了多久了 -一整晚 |
[05:41] | I ran the in-service calls to that block. | 我查了那个街区的报警电话 |
[05:42] | There were two calls of suspicious persons | 有两个电话说那条街上的 |
[05:44] | at a house on that street. | 一栋房子里有可疑人出现 |
[05:46] | – Thanks, Trudy. – Yeah. | -谢谢 特鲁迪 -不客气 |
[05:47] | Check it out. | 去查查 |
[05:57] | – Looks clear. – Check the glove box. | -看着没问题 -看看手套箱 |
[06:08] | He left his badge and gun. | 他把警徽和枪都留那了 |
[06:10] | So he went undercover. | 那他是便衣进屋了 |
[06:18] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[06:22] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:25] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[06:26] | Anyone inside? | 里面有人吗 |
[06:28] | Jay, call out! | 杰 出个声 |
[06:30] | Hold. | 停 |
[06:31] | Move. | 前进 |
[06:35] | Living room clear. | 客厅安全 |
[06:37] | Got blood! | 有血迹 |
[06:47] | Stairs. | 楼梯 |
[06:50] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[06:52] | Clear. | 安全 |
[06:55] | – Adam, opening up. – Copy that. | -亚当 我要开门了 -收到 |
[07:06] | More blood. | 这里也有血迹 |
[07:10] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么 |
[07:18] | You recognize them? | 你认识他们 |
[07:21] | There’s a shell casing. | 那有个弹壳 |
[07:27] | The whole house is torn apart. | 整栋房子都被翻遍了 |
[07:28] | They came here looking for something or someone. | 他们来找什么东西或者什么人 |
[07:30] | Jay must’ve got caught in the middle of it. | 杰一定正好赶上了 |
[07:31] | Found a .38 shell casing on the kitchen floor. | 在厨房地面发现一个0.38口径的子弹壳 |
[07:34] | Do we have a name? | 我们知道名字吗 |
[07:35] | Angela Nelson. She lives here with her son. | 安吉拉·尼尔森 她和她的儿子住在这 |
[07:36] | She’s got one prior for possession. | 她有一个持有毒品的案底 |
[07:38] | She on Jay’s books as a CI? | 她是杰的线人吗 |
[07:40] | – No. – Hey. | -不是 -喂 |
[07:42] | A neighbor over there saw two Latino men | 那边的邻居看见两个拉美人 |
[07:44] | casing the house last night. | 昨晚在这房子外面踩点 |
[07:46] | Later on, he thought he heard gunshots, but wasn’t sure. | 后来 他觉得听到了枪声 但不确定 |
[07:48] | All right, Jay is missing. | 杰失踪了 |
[07:50] | I want every agency on alert. | 我要让所有的部门都进入戒备 |
[07:51] | Sarge, we can’t do that. | 警长 我们不能那样 |
[07:53] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:57] | The woman who lives in that house, Angela Nelson, | 住在那房子里的女人 安吉拉·尼尔森 |
[08:00] | she was married to Marcus West. | 她嫁给了马库斯·韦斯特 |
[08:03] | Marcus West, the addict who got killed at County? | 马库斯·韦斯特 在牢里被杀的那个瘾君子 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:09] | I think Jay still blames himself for that. | 我觉得杰还在为这事自责 |
[08:12] | He’s been seeing her. Not romantically. | 他一直在和她在见面 不是恋爱那种 |
[08:15] | He’s been spending time with her and her son Bobby | 他花时间陪她和她的儿子波比 |
[08:17] | trying to help them out. | 想要帮助他们 |
[08:18] | So Jay went to see Angela yesterday. | 那么杰昨天去看安吉拉了 |
[08:22] | – You know why he came here? – No. | -你知道他为什么来这吗 -不知道 |
[08:24] | He’s been playing everything real close to the vest, | 他一直把事情藏在心里 |
[08:26] | hasn’t said a word. | 一个字都不提 |
[08:27] | But she did send him a text message yesterday | 但她昨天确实在他出发前给他 |
[08:29] | before he took off saying, “Jim, I need your help. | 发了消息 说”吉姆 我需要帮助 |
[08:31] | Please come over.” | 快过来” |
[08:33] | All right, I’ll talk to the others. | 好 我会跟其他人谈谈 |
[08:34] | Let ’em know what’s going on. I mean, you’re right. | 告诉他们怎么回事 你说得对 |
[08:36] | We’ve got to keep this in-house, off book. | 我们要内部解决这件事 私下解决 |
[08:40] | This whole thing kicked off | 整件事是因为几周前 |
[08:41] | with the murder of those two boys a few months back. | 被杀害的两个男孩引起的 |
[08:44] | Jay liked Marcus West for the crimes. | 杰觉得是马库斯·韦斯特干的 |
[08:46] | So he got a little aggressive, booked him into County. | 所以他激进了点 把他关进了监狱 |
[08:50] | You know, make him nervous, leverage a confession. | 让他紧张 从而让他招供 |
[08:52] | It’s not Jay’s fault that the facial rec was inaccurate. | 这不是杰的错 是面部识别不准确 |
[08:54] | I mean, the evidence pointed to Marcus killing those two kids. | 证据指向马库斯杀了两个孩子 |
[08:57] | Yeah, well, except he didn’t, | 对 但不是他干的 |
[08:58] | and Marcus wound up dead. | 结果马库斯被袭击致死 |
[09:02] | Jay had a hard time swallowing it, so… | 杰觉得很难接受 所以… |
[09:05] | you know, he tried to make it right, | 他想要做些弥补 |
[09:07] | help out the family. | 帮助他的家人 |
[09:08] | But this isn’t about that | 但问题不在这里 |
[09:11] | or about what happened to Marcus in County. | 也不在于马库斯在监狱里所遭受的一切 |
[09:14] | It’s about finding Jay. | 而是要找到杰 |
[09:17] | For now, this stays in-house, off book. | 目前 这件事内部处理 不记录在案 |
[09:21] | But I wanna know everything there is to know | 但我想知道关于 |
[09:23] | about Angela Nelson. | 安吉拉·尼尔森的一切 |
[09:25] | We find her, we find Jay. | 我们找到她 就找到了杰 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[09:35] | Where’s the heroin you and your girl stole from me, Jim? | 你和她从我那里偷走的海洛因在哪里 吉姆 |
[09:37] | I told you, man. I got no idea. | 我说过了 哥们 我不知道 |
[09:39] | I got no idea. | 我不知道 |
[09:40] | If I were you, I’d come up with it. | 如果我是你 我就会想个答案出来 |
[09:42] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
[09:43] | – Please! – Maybe she’s right, man. | -求你了 -也许她说得对 哥们 |
[09:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[09:53] | Angela… | 安吉拉 |
[09:55] | – Do you wanna die down here? – No. | -你想死在这下面吗 -不想 |
[09:56] | Then tell me where you got our stuff, huh? | 那就告诉我你把我们的东西放哪了 |
[09:59] | Carlos has it, right? Where is he hiding it? | 是卡洛斯拿了 对吗 他藏在那里 |
[10:01] | Please! I swear! | 求你了 我发誓 |
[10:03] | You’re not gonna tell me where he’s hiding? | 你不打算告诉我他藏在哪里吗 |
[10:04] | I don’t know. I don’t know where it is. | 我不知道 我不知道他在哪里 |
[10:05] | We didn’t steal nothing. | 我们什么都没偷 |
[10:07] | Stop, man. She doesn’t know! | 停下 哥们 她不知道 |
[10:08] | She doesn’t know! | 她不知道 |
[10:10] | I swear, I’m gonna kick your ass when I get out of here. | 我发誓 从这里出去以后不会放过你 |
[10:13] | Tough girl? | 还挺倔 |
[10:15] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[10:16] | Tougher the better. | 越倔越好 |
[10:25] | Ven conmigo. | 跟我来 |
[10:36] | Angela… | 安吉拉 |
[10:37] | I need to know what the hell is going on. | 我要知道到底怎么回事 |
[10:39] | Did you steal their drugs? | 你偷了他们的毒品吗 |
[10:41] | Did you steal their drugs? | 你偷了他们的毒品吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah… | 偷了 |
[10:54] | My friend Carlos told me | 我朋友卡洛斯跟我说 |
[10:55] | he’d give me ten grand to drive. | 他出一万块让我帮他开车 |
[11:01] | So I did it. | 我就去了 |
[11:03] | Drove him to that house over on Sutton, | 开车送他到萨顿街上的一栋房子那儿 |
[11:06] | but he never showed up to pay me. | 但他再也没有出现付我钱 |
[11:07] | I tried calling him, but he wasn’t picking up. | 我给他打过电话 但他不接 |
[11:11] | So I didn’t know if he was ripping me off | 所以我不知道他是讹我的钱 |
[11:13] | or something happened to him. | 还是他出什么事了 |
[11:17] | So you texted me. | 所以你发消息给我 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:20] | I was getting nervous. | 我很不安 |
[11:24] | Whose drugs did you steal? | 你们偷了谁的毒品 |
[11:26] | I don’t know. I just drove. | 我不知道 我只是开车 |
[11:32] | I needed the money. | 我需要钱 |
[11:34] | Since Marcus passed, things have gotten bad. | 马库斯去世以后 生活变得很艰难 |
[11:38] | I’m late on the rent. | 我欠了房租 |
[11:40] | Bobby’s sickle-cell is getting worse. | 波比的镰状细胞贫血也越来越严重 |
[11:43] | So I just agreed I’d help Carlos. | 所以我同意帮卡洛斯 |
[11:47] | He said it would be the easiest ten grand I ever saw. | 他说这会是我见过的最容易赚的一万块 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry, Jim. | 对不起 吉姆 |
[11:59] | I didn’t mean to drag you into all of this. | 我不是有意把你卷进来的 |
[12:02] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 会解决的 |
[12:05] | I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我会把我们俩弄出去的 |
[12:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:16] | So we got details back on Angela’s movements two days ago. | 所以我们拿到了安吉拉两天前的具体行踪 |
[12:18] | Pings on her phone put her at Sutton Street and 150th at 6:00 P.M. | 她的电话定位显示她下午六点在萨顿街150号 |
[12:21] | Which is the same time that we got a shots fired call | 我们就在这个时间接到了 |
[12:24] | over the 8th District zone. | 第八区的枪击报警 |
[12:25] | So I went down there, found a doorbell cam | 我在附近找了找 发现个街对面的 |
[12:27] | that’s across the street from a stash house. | 一个藏匿点对面有门铃摄像头 |
[12:29] | That’s Angela’s car, and that’s her behind the wheel. | 这是安吉拉的车 是她本人在开 |
[12:32] | And that guy looks like he’s carrying a bag full of bricks. | 那个人像是背了一整袋砖头 |
[12:35] | Patrol found a dead John Doe | 巡逻队发现一具无名尸体 |
[12:37] | and an empty drug trap on the floor. | 还有一个空的毒品暗格 |
[12:39] | The John Doe is a Latino in his ’20s, | 无名氏是二十岁的拉丁裔 |
[12:41] | GSW to the head. No ID found on him. | 头部枪伤 身上没有证件 |
[12:43] | Area South is doing the case. | 南区在处理这个案子 |
[12:45] | Which means they may know what we know | 说明他们可能已经掌握了我们知道的信息 |
[12:47] | and are already out in front of this. | 而且已经领先我们了 |
[12:49] | Which is obviously not good. | 这显然不是好事 |
[12:50] | We got anything on the stick-up man? | 劫匪有任何线索吗 |
[12:52] | Yeah, facial rec picked him up. | 面部识别确认了他 |
[12:54] | His name is Carlos Diaz. | 名叫卡洛斯·迪亚兹 |
[12:56] | He’s got three priors for possession | 三次非法持械前科 |
[12:57] | and an armed robbery kicker. | 以及一次持械抢劫 |
[12:59] | And get this, his last known is the apartment | 还有 他记录上最后的地址 |
[13:01] | where Jose Santiago was tortured. | 就是何塞·圣地亚哥被折磨的公寓 |
[13:03] | He and Carlos are roommates. | 他和卡洛斯是室友 |
[13:04] | So… | 所以 |
[13:06] | Whoever’s drugs got ripped went looking for Carlos, | 毒品被抢的那个人去找卡洛斯 |
[13:09] | found Jose instead. | 结果却发现了何塞 |
[13:10] | All right, what else do we know about this Carlos? | 好了 我们对这个卡洛斯还知道些什么 |
[13:12] | Well, we know he can’t be too smart. | 这家伙不怎么聪明 |
[13:14] | I’ve been pinging his phone all day. | 我今天一直在定位他的手机 |
[13:15] | Dummy never shut it off. | 这笨蛋根本不知道关机 |
[13:17] | Right now, he’s hiding out in a flophouse in Gage Park. | 现在 他藏身在盖齐公园的旅馆里 |
[13:19] | All right, let’s scoop him up. | 好 去抓住他 |
[13:20] | Nice and quiet. You two. | 悄悄地 你们俩 |
[13:29] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[13:51] | Carlos Diaz, Chicago PD! | 卡洛斯·迪亚兹 芝加哥警署 |
[13:52] | Put your hands where we can see them! | 把手放在我们看得见的地方 |
[14:14] | He’s cold. | 他的尸体已经凉了 |
[14:16] | Been here for a while. | 有一段时间了 |
[14:18] | Let’s call it in. | 呼叫支援吧 |
[14:24] | All right, tell me what happened. | 好了 告诉我发生了什么 |
[14:26] | Carlos Diaz, overdose. | 卡洛斯·迪亚兹 吸毒过量 |
[14:27] | M.E. says he’s been dead for at least half a day. | 法医说他至少已经死了半天了 |
[14:30] | Ah, bingo. Got it. | 好了 找到了 |
[14:31] | That’s the bag we saw get tossed into Angela’s car. | 这就是我们看到被丢进安吉拉车里的袋子 |
[14:34] | All right, so Carlos stole the drugs, | 所以卡洛斯偷了毒品 |
[14:35] | started using, wound up dead? | 开始吸毒 结果死了 |
[14:37] | Probably not used to this good of quality. | 可能不适应这么高的纯度 |
[14:39] | All right, run those bricks for latent prints | 检查上面的指纹 |
[14:41] | and test that gun. | 还有那把枪 |
[14:41] | See if the markings match the bullets | 看看弹道痕迹是否和 |
[14:43] | that popped our John Doe at the stash house. | 杀死无名男尸的子弹相符合 |
[14:45] | Listen, we keep digging into Carlos. | 听好 我们要继续深入调查卡洛斯 |
[14:48] | The fact he’s dead changes nothing. | 他的死讯改变不了什么 |
[14:50] | ‘Cause whoever Carlos and Angela ripped off, | 不管卡洛斯和安吉拉抢了谁的毒品 |
[14:52] | that’s who has Jay. | 杰就在那个人手上 |
[15:00] | It ain’t working. | 没有用 |
[15:03] | How you doing? How bad is it? | 你怎么样 情况有多严重 |
[15:05] | I can handle it. | 我能撑住 |
[15:11] | Maybe I should tell them the truth. | 也许我该告诉他们实话 |
[15:15] | About what we did, about Carlos. | 我们做了什么 还有卡洛斯 |
[15:18] | No. | 不行 |
[15:18] | The only reason we’re still alive | 我们活下来的唯一原因 |
[15:20] | is because they think we know where the drugs are. | 是因为他们以为我们知道毒品藏在哪 |
[15:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:23] | Stick to the story, stay strong. | 坚持这个说法 坚持住 |
[15:27] | That’s what Marcus used to say. | 马库斯以前就这么说 |
[15:31] | He gets laid off, stay strong. | 他被开除了 要坚强 |
[15:35] | When we ain’t got no money for groceries, | 我们没钱买东西 |
[15:38] | stay strong. | 要坚强 |
[15:40] | Joke is… | 可笑的是 |
[15:42] | Marcus was the one who was weak. | 马库斯才是那个懦弱的人 |
[15:45] | Couldn’t stay off those drugs. | 根本戒不了毒 |
[15:50] | Maybe if I was stronger, | 如果我能再坚强点 |
[15:51] | we could’ve gotten him straight. | 也许就可以帮他戒掉 |
[15:54] | Then none of this would’ve happened. | 这一切就不会发生了 |
[15:56] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这么说 |
[15:58] | Marcus dying is not on you. | 马库斯的死不是你的责任 |
[16:00] | You didn’t kill him. | 不是你杀了他 |
[16:04] | We can’t think about Marcus or the past right now. | 现在我们不能去想马库斯和以前的事 |
[16:06] | You’ve gotta–you’ve gotta just stay focused. | 你得 你得集中精神 |
[16:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:11] | Not if we want to survive. | 如果我们想活下来 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:20] | Techs just found a second set of prints on the bricks of heroin. | 鉴证科在海洛因块上找到了第二组指纹 |
[16:23] | Pedro Silva. | 佩德罗·席尔瓦 |
[16:25] | Been popped three times for distro | 由于贩毒以及其他几起持械案 |
[16:27] | along with a couple weapon charges. | 被逮捕过三次 |
[16:28] | All right, what flag does he fly? | 他是哪一派的 |
[16:30] | He’s more of a lone wolf, works with family. | 他更像一匹孤狼 和家族合作 |
[16:32] | His wife was killed five years ago in a drive-by, | 他的妻子五年前在驾车枪击案中去世 |
[16:34] | left Silva raising his three sons on his own. | 留下席尔瓦独自抚养三个儿子 |
[16:36] | Two of them work for the old man. | 其中两个为老人工作 |
[16:37] | This is Hector Silva. | 这是赫克托·席尔瓦 |
[16:39] | Did four years in Stateville, drug distribution. | 做过四年牢 罪名毒品分销 |
[16:42] | He spent most of his time in the hole. | 大部分时间都在牢里过的 |
[16:44] | Got in a few jams. | 遇到过不少麻烦 |
[16:45] | I mean, he almost beat a guy to death with a barbell. | 他差点用杠铃把一个人打死 |
[16:48] | This is the middle brother, Luis. | 这是二哥 路易斯 |
[16:49] | Pinched twice for possession, no history of violence. | 因持有毒品被抓过两次 无暴力史 |
[16:51] | – And the other one? – That’s Emilio. | -还有一个呢 -名叫埃米利奥 |
[16:53] | Still in high school, honor student, no priors. | 还在上高中 优等生 无前科 |
[16:55] | The two older brothers match the eyewitness description | 这两个哥哥符合邻居目击者 |
[16:57] | that the neighbor gave us. | 给我们的描述 |
[16:58] | All right, we got an address on Pedro Silva? | 有佩德罗·席尔瓦的住址吗 |
[17:00] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[17:01] | Uh, LKA is a house on Hegewisch. | 最后登记地址在黑格维施 |
[17:04] | All right, Kev, you and Rojas, | 凯文 你和罗哈斯 |
[17:05] | get a bead on those two brothers. | 追踪那两兄弟 |
[17:07] | The rest of you, with me. | 其余的人跟我走 |
[17:09] | – Good to go. – Yeah. | -可以了 -走 |
[17:17] | All right, let me know when you’re in position. | 到位了说一声 |
[17:18] | Copy. | 收到 |
[17:28] | Chicago PD, get your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[17:29] | You Emilio? | 你是埃米利奥 |
[17:30] | Yes, ma’am. What’s going on? | 是的 警官 出什么事了 |
[17:31] | Emilio, anybody inside? | 埃米利奥 屋里有人吗 |
[17:32] | – No. – You sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[17:34] | – I swear. – Come downstairs. | -我发誓 -下来 |
[17:35] | Keep your hands up. | 手举起来 |
[17:37] | Where’s your dad, Emilio? We’re looking for him. | 你爸爸呢 埃米利奥 我们在找他 |
[17:38] | I don’t know. I just got home from school. | 我不知道 我刚放学 |
[17:40] | What about your brothers? Where are they? | 哥哥们呢 他们在哪 |
[17:41] | Working, I guess. I don’t see them much. | 我猜在工作 我不常见他们 |
[17:43] | Okay, take a deep breath. It’s okay. | 好吧 深呼吸 没事了 |
[17:47] | – I don’t think he’s involved. – Yeah, well, let’s find out. | -我不觉得他有参与 -一查便知 |
[17:49] | You two go inside with him, clear the house, | 你们俩跟他进去 搜索房屋 |
[17:52] | then bring him in. | 然后把他带回去 |
[17:53] | We’ll dump his phone, | 查查他的电话 |
[17:53] | see if he’s been in contact with the old man. | 看他是否和老爹有联系 |
[17:55] | Get up. Come on. | 起来 来吧 |
[18:00] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:02] | Listen, I talked to Kev. | 听我说 刚问过凯文 |
[18:03] | Anything on the two older brothers? | 有两兄弟的消息吗 |
[18:05] | Yeah, they’re in the wind. | 有 他们跑了 |
[18:06] | I checked their place in Little Village, | 我查了他们在南罗恩代尔的住所 |
[18:07] | a girlfriend’s place in Pilsen. | 女友在皮尔森的住所 |
[18:09] | Looks like they went dark as soon as those drugs went missing. | 就像那些毒品一样 他们也消失了 |
[18:11] | That means they’re involved. | 那就说明他们参与了 |
[18:12] | Tell them to keep looking. | 让他们接着找 |
[18:13] | Well, it might be easier to talk to Darius Walker. | 可能问达瑞斯·沃克更简单 |
[18:16] | Turns out the old man, Pedro, | 原来老家伙 佩德罗 |
[18:17] | he got popped for a weapons charge a year ago. | 一年前因非法持有武器被捕 |
[18:19] | Darius was the one who bailed him out. | 是达瑞斯保释的他 |
[18:23] | I’ll meet you back at the District. | 回局里再找你 |
[18:24] | Copy that, Boss. | 收到 老大 |
[18:33] | Why are you interested in Pedro Silva? | 你为什么对佩德罗·席尔瓦感兴趣 |
[18:35] | You know where to find him? | 知道去哪找他吗 |
[18:36] | – I got his number. – You in business with him? | -我有他的电话 -你们有生意来往 |
[18:39] | Not the type you think. | 不是你想的那种 |
[18:41] | Uh, Pedro’s got his hooks | 佩德罗在南罗恩代尔 |
[18:43] | into some property I’m after in Little Village. | 找到了些我要的东西 |
[18:46] | Look, all I need is an intro. That’s it. | 听着 我只想要个介绍 仅此而已 |
[18:49] | He keeps a low profile. | 他为人低调 |
[18:51] | You tell him he better raise his profile | 告诉他如果他想拿回他的货 |
[18:53] | if he wants to get his drugs back. | 就得高调点 |
[18:56] | Look, I got long-term plans with this man. | 听着 我跟这家伙有长期合作计划 |
[19:01] | It took time to build something real. | 花了大把时间建立实质关系 |
[19:04] | – I can’t risk that. – Darius… | -我不能冒这个险 -达瑞斯 |
[19:07] | I need this now. | 我现在就需要 |
[19:11] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[19:18] | Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我感觉 |
[19:19] | that you’re not telling me everything about this? | 你有事没告诉我 |
[19:22] | Because I’m not. | 因为我的确没说 |
[19:25] | I figured. | 我明白了 |
[19:32] | So where were you locked up? | 你被关在哪 |
[19:36] | You don’t got to test me, bro, | 別试我 兄弟 |
[19:37] | I’m obviously good at this. | 这是我的专长 |
[19:39] | Pedro’s solid, so… | 佩德罗很可靠 所以 |
[19:41] | Let’s not talk about how solid he is. | 用不着讨论他有多可靠 |
[19:44] | He got one of mine. | 他抓了我的人 |
[19:52] | I should’ve said something | 我应该说出来的 |
[19:53] | the second I knew Jay was hanging out with Angela. | 当我得知杰在和安吉拉见面的时候 |
[19:56] | He was trying to help a mom and her kid | 他只是想帮一位母亲和她的孩子 |
[19:58] | down on their luck. | 摆脱困境 |
[19:59] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 无可厚非 |
[20:02] | The only problem is being decent and being a good cop. | 唯一的问题是同时做个正直的人和好警察 |
[20:06] | It’s not always a perfect marriage. | 哪有完美的婚姻 |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:11] | Sometimes you’ve got to swallow all your pain and guilt, | 有时候只能打碎牙齿自己吞 |
[20:14] | move on. | 继续前行 |
[20:28] | Silva just arrived. | 席尔瓦刚到 |
[20:29] | He’s outside of the parking lot, black Lexus. | 在停车场外面 黑色雷克萨斯 |
[20:32] | Unknown driver in the vehicle. | 车里司机不明 |
[20:34] | Copy. | 收到 |
[20:36] | Should we put a tracker on it? | 我们要不要放个追踪器 |
[20:38] | Not with Silva sitting in the car. | 不 席尔瓦在车上 |
[20:40] | Sarge, if this goes south | 警长 如果这次黄了 |
[20:40] | that’s our only hope. | 那就是我们惟一的希望了 |
[20:41] | Hailey, I said it’s too dangerous. | 海莉 这太危险了 |
[20:48] | Here’s your boy. | 你要找的人在这儿 |
[20:58] | Pedro, thanks for coming. | 佩德罗 谢谢你能来 |
[21:04] | Keyshawn. | 基肖恩 |
[21:07] | Pedro, I appreciate you. Let’s get right to it. | 佩德罗 谢谢你 我们直奔主题吧 |
[21:10] | My boy Jimmy and Angela violated. | 我朋友吉米和安吉拉惹麻烦了 |
[21:12] | He got involved with some stuff | 他卷入了一些麻烦 |
[21:14] | he had no business getting involved in. | 这些事情与他无关 |
[21:17] | I just wanna make peace with you. | 我只是想和你讲和 |
[21:18] | It’s going to take a lot to make peace. | 想和解 没那么容易 |
[21:20] | My cousin got killed in that house. | 我侄子在那屋里被杀了 |
[21:23] | I hate to hear that, and I’m sorry. | 我也不忍心听到这个 我很抱歉 |
[21:25] | That’s exactly why I’m here to make it right. | 所以我来这儿就是为了补偿你 |
[21:28] | How are you gonna do that, Keyshawn? | 你打算怎么样 基肖恩 |
[21:29] | First thing I’m gonna do | 我要做的第一件事 |
[21:30] | is give you back everything that’s yours. | 就是把你的东西物归原主 |
[21:35] | Jim and Angela had no idea what they were doing, | 吉米和安吉拉不知道他们在做什么 |
[21:37] | who they were doing it to. | 也不知道他们惹的是谁 |
[21:38] | They got played by a punk-ass wannabe gangster, Carlos. | 他们被一个想当小混混的流氓耍了 卡洛斯 |
[21:41] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:42] | I’m looking for him. | 我在找他 |
[21:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:45] | I already took care of him for you. | 我已经帮你搞定他了 |
[21:48] | He in the ground. | 他死了 |
[21:50] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:52] | ‘Cause that’s where I put him. | 因为就是我干的 |
[21:58] | That looks like your product, right? | 看起来像是你的货 对吧 |
[22:02] | Not a gram is missing. | 一克都没少 |
[22:04] | Allow me to give it back to you. | 让我还给你 |
[22:06] | I’ll throw in an extra 50k. | 我再给你5万 |
[22:09] | That’s out of respect for your loss. | 用来赔偿你的损失 |
[22:11] | All I need you to do is hand over Jim and Angela. | 你只需要把吉米和安吉拉还给我 |
[22:13] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[22:14] | Hey, come on now. You can’t just leave like that. | 别这样 你不能就这样走了 |
[22:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:19] | I need you to tell me that my people are good. | 我得知道我的人安不安全 |
[22:21] | You don’t tell me what to do. | 别来告诉我该怎么做 |
[22:22] | If you don’t give me proof that they’re good, | 如果你不证明他们毫发无损 |
[22:24] | then there’s no deal. | 那就没戏了 |
[22:25] | Okay, let’s take it down. | 冷静点 慢慢来 |
[22:26] | Let’s take it down. | 慢慢来 好好聊 |
[22:28] | Pedro… | 佩德罗 |
[22:30] | listen, the man’s got a point. | 这人说得有道理 |
[22:31] | He just wants to make sure his people are good. | 他只是想确保他的人都安全 |
[22:46] | Put him on the phone. | 让他接电话 |
[22:55] | Talk. | 说话 |
[22:58] | You got Jim. | 我是吉姆 |
[23:02] | Jim, what the hell did I tell you | 吉姆 我跟你说过什么 |
[23:03] | about grabbing what’s not yours? | 别拿别人的东西 |
[23:07] | I messed up, man. I’m sorry. | 我搞砸了 对不起 |
[23:08] | Damn right you did. | 你可搞砸得不轻 |
[23:09] | But we’re gonna get the drugs back, | 我们得把货还回去 |
[23:10] | then we’re gonna get you back. | 然后把你换回来 |
[23:12] | – You hang tight. – Okay, good? | -你再等等 -行了吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re good. | 行 可以了 |
[23:19] | Let’s meet at 4 p.m. I’ll text you a place. | 下午四点见 我会把地址发给你 |
[23:31] | That looks like it’s getting worse. | 好像情况在恶化 |
[23:33] | It is. She needs a hospital. | 是啊 她得去医院 |
[23:35] | You want a doctor? Is that what you want, sweetheart? | 你要找医生吗 这就是你想要的吗 甜心 |
[23:36] | How about I give you a kiss? That’ll make you feel better. | 要不我给你亲一下 让你舒服点 |
[23:38] | Just leave her alone. | 别碰她 |
[23:47] | Shut up, bitch! | 贱人 闭嘴 |
[23:54] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[23:56] | Hold on. I can’t talk. | 等下 这里不方便说话 |
[24:00] | I’m gonna be back, tough girl. | 我很快回来 女汉子 |
[24:02] | It’s gonna be fun too. | 会让你尝尝甜头 |
[24:09] | What was that call about? | 那通电话是怎么回事 |
[24:13] | My friend has their drugs. | 我朋友拿到了他们的货 |
[24:15] | He’s gonna bring them up to them | 他准备把货拿给他们 |
[24:16] | and they’re gonna let us go. | 然后让他们放了我们 |
[24:20] | How did your people know where to find the dope, or Carlos? | 你的人是怎么找到毒品 或卡洛斯的 |
[24:24] | Don’t worry about it. | 这你不用操心 |
[24:25] | The point is just to get the hell out of here, okay? | 只要快点离开这个鬼地方就行了 |
[24:26] | Focus on that. Nothing else, okay? | 把注意力放在这 其他别管了 好吗 |
[24:29] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们一定能出去 |
[24:46] | Squad 12. Silva’s late. | 12小队 席尔瓦迟到了 |
[24:48] | Just stay patient, and keep your head on a swivel. | 保持耐心 保持头脑清醒 |
[24:57] | Sarge, what’s this? | 警长 这是什么 |
[25:05] | Just a small construction crew. | 只是一小支施工队 |
[25:08] | Let it play. | 让他们继续 |
[25:09] | 10-4. Maintaining a solid eye on Kev. | 明白 一直盯着凯文 |
[25:18] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[25:22] | Silva is the passenger. | 席尔瓦是乘客 |
[25:24] | All right, heads up. | 好了 注意 |
[25:25] | Got a cargo van heading your way. | 有辆货车朝你开过去了 |
[25:52] | About damn time. | 时间刚好 |
[25:57] | Where the hell is Jim and Angela? | 吉姆和安吉拉在哪里 |
[25:59] | They’re in the van, they’re nice and comfy, | 他们在车里 很惬意很舒服 |
[26:01] | and they’re gonna stay there until I see my product. | 在我看到我的东西之前他们会一直待在车里 |
[26:03] | Let me take a look at how comfortable they are | 让我看看他们有多舒服 |
[26:05] | to make sure that you’re all good. | 以确保你们没问题 |
[26:06] | You will see them after I see my product. | 等我看到货后你就可以看到了 |
[26:20] | You stay right there, home boy. | 待在那里别过来 哥们 |
[26:29] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[26:30] | It’s all there. | 都在这里 |
[26:34] | It’s all you, man. | 都是你的 |
[26:37] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[26:39] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[26:42] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[26:44] | Gun! | 枪 |
[26:51] | Silva, freeze! | 希尔瓦 别动 |
[26:52] | Got one offender down. Silva’s fleeing on foot. | 打倒一个罪犯 希尔瓦徒步逃走了 |
[26:54] | He’s headed right for you, Sarge. | 他冲你那里去了 警长 |
[27:12] | Step out! | 出来 |
[27:13] | Step out before I light your ass up! | 在我点着你的屁股之前滚出来 |
[27:16] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[27:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[27:19] | Jay and Angela are not in the car. | 杰和安吉拉不在车里 |
[27:21] | Repeat, we do not have Jay. | 重复 我们没有找到杰 |
[27:23] | Where is he? Get your hands up. | 他在哪里 举起手来 |
[27:25] | Hands up! Where is he? | 举起手来 他在哪里 |
[27:27] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[27:28] | He’s a cop. He’s one of us. | 他是警察 他是我们的人 |
[27:30] | Anything happens to him, that’s capital murder. | 如果他出了什么事 那就是重大谋杀 |
[27:32] | Now where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[27:35] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[27:39] | Hailey, not here. | 海莉 别在这里 |
[27:46] | You better pray to God he’s still alive. | 你最好向上帝祈祷他还活着 |
[27:48] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[27:54] | Come on, this deal was supposed to happen by now. | 算了吧 交易应该现在正在进行 |
[27:58] | We just gotta be patient, okay? | 我们要耐心一点 好吗 |
[27:59] | Just gotta be patient. | 耐心一点 |
[28:01] | I draw the young one close. | 我让那个年轻的靠近我 |
[28:03] | Kick him, bite him, | 踢他 咬他 |
[28:05] | maybe his knife falls out, you grab it. | 也许他的刀会掉出来 你捡起来 |
[28:08] | No, that’s a bad idea. | 不 这个主意不好 |
[28:11] | I don’t wanna die in this basement. | 我不想死在这个地下室里 |
[28:15] | I’m not gonna let that happen, okay? | 我不会让这种事情发生 好吗 |
[28:18] | Maybe I deserved this. | 也许是我活该 |
[28:22] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[28:24] | I knew Marcus was having problems, | 我知道马库斯有毒瘾 |
[28:26] | but I just kept hoping and praying that he’d change. | 但我一直希望并祈祷他会改变 |
[28:31] | But he just got worse, | 但他变得更坏了 |
[28:32] | killed two little boys. | 杀了两个小男孩 |
[28:39] | I’ve had nightmares about those boys, | 我会做噩梦 梦到那两个男孩 |
[28:42] | their mothers. | 和他们的妈妈 |
[28:50] | I don’t care if I live, Jim. | 我不在乎死活 吉姆 |
[28:53] | Live, die. What difference does it make? | 活着 死去 有什么区别吗 |
[28:58] | You’ve got a son. He needs you. | 你有儿子 他需要你 |
[29:02] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[29:05] | Everybody knows that his daddy killed those two little boys. | 大家都知道他爸爸杀了那两个小男孩 |
[29:09] | His mom is a mess. | 他妈妈也一团糟 |
[29:13] | Maybe he’s better off living down | 也许他和他叔叔 |
[29:14] | in North Carolina with his uncle. | 住在北卡罗来纳州会更好 |
[29:26] | Angela, Marcus didn’t kill those two kids. | 安吉拉 马库斯没杀那两个孩子 |
[29:30] | What? | 什么 |
[29:32] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[29:37] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[29:42] | The hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:44] | I’m a cop. That’s how I met Marcus. | 我是警察 所以我才认识马库斯 |
[29:47] | I arrested him. | 是我抓的他 |
[30:01] | Uh, you done? | 你打完了吗 |
[30:03] | Are you talking? | 你要说吗 |
[30:04] | – Only to my lawyer. – Yeah? | -只跟我的律师说 -是吗 |
[30:06] | He’s on standby. | 他正等着 |
[30:07] | He’s gonna be making calls, he’s gonna want to see his client. | 他会打电话 要求见他的委托人 |
[30:10] | Well, maybe his client resisted arrest. | 也许他的委托人拒捕了 |
[30:13] | Maybe his client reached for my gun, | 也许他的委托人想抢我的枪 |
[30:15] | so I had to shoot him in the face. | 所以我只能对着他的脸开枪 |
[30:24] | You are gonna tell me what I need to know | 你要把我想知道的事告诉我 |
[30:25] | or you’re gonna die. | 不然你就死定了 |
[30:27] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[30:28] | Kiss my brown ass. | 去你妈的 |
[30:30] | Sarge, take a break. | 警长 休息一下 |
[30:44] | We need leverage, right? | 我们需要谈判筹码 对吧 |
[30:46] | Let’s use the one thing this guy cares about. | 我们利用一下这人唯一关心的东西 |
[30:48] | – Which is? – The youngest son. | -是什么 -小儿子 |
[30:51] | – The honor student? – Yeah. | -那个优等生吗 -是的 |
[30:53] | He’s the only thing we got. | 他是我们唯一的筹码 |
[30:55] | Do what you got to do. | 做你该做的事 |
[31:00] | I’m the person who put him in lockup. | 是我把他关进了监狱 |
[31:05] | But we were wrong. | 但我们错了 |
[31:07] | He didn’t kill those boys; somebody else did. | 他没有杀那些孩子 是别人干的 |
[31:21] | I knew in my heart that Marcus didn’t kill those kids. | 我心里清楚马库斯没杀那些孩子 |
[31:30] | Why did you do that to him? | 你为什么这样对他 |
[31:33] | All the evidence… | 所有证据 |
[31:36] | said Marcus killed two little kids, | 都表明是马库斯杀了那两个小孩 |
[31:38] | so I just treated him like… | 所以我就把他当成 |
[31:42] | I treated him like someone who killed two innocent boys. | 我把他当成杀了两个无辜小孩的凶手 |
[31:50] | When I met you at Marcus’ grave, | 我在马库斯坟前遇到你的时候 |
[31:52] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[31:54] | here’s a decent man. | 你是个好人 |
[31:58] | And all this time, you were lying to me and Bobby. | 一直以来 你都在骗我和波比 |
[32:03] | Lying right to our faces. | 说谎都不打草稿 |
[32:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:07] | I just wanted to help you. I’m sorry. | 我只是想帮你 抱歉 |
[32:12] | You’ve got no right to say that you’re sorry. | 你没资格说抱歉 |
[32:16] | You’ve got no right to help me or Bobby. | 你没资格帮我和波比 |
[32:20] | I don’t need your pity or your money. | 我不需要你的怜悯或是金钱 |
[32:24] | You can’t just hand out a few hundred dollars | 你没法花几百美金 |
[32:27] | and pretend that this didn’t happen. | 然后假装这事没发生过 |
[32:29] | That you’re cleansed of your sins. | 好像你的罪恶已经被洗清了 |
[32:40] | Wonder what our boys here would think | 要是那几个家伙知道你是警察 |
[32:41] | if they knew you were a cop? | 他们会怎么想 |
[32:45] | – Angela… – Yeah. | -安吉拉 -怎么 |
[32:47] | If I tell them who you really are, | 如果我告诉他们你的真实身份 |
[32:50] | I bet they’ll let me go. | 我敢打赌他们一定会放我走 |
[32:51] | No, they will kill us both. | 不 他们会杀了我们两个 |
[32:54] | They will kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[32:57] | Angela, be smart. | 安吉拉 聪明点 |
[32:58] | Be smart. | 放聪明点 |
[33:02] | You deserve to die. | 你应该去死 |
[33:05] | You don’t. | 你不该死 |
[33:07] | So keep your mouth shut, for you. | 所以为了你自己好 闭嘴吧 |
[33:09] | For Bobby. | 为了波比 |
[33:13] | My Bobby. | 我的波比 |
[33:20] | You must be thirsty. | 你一定渴了 |
[33:25] | She needs more than water. | 她需要的可不只是水 |
[33:26] | Look at how much blood she lost. | 看看她都出多少血了 |
[33:27] | You’ve got to get her to a hospital. | 你得把她送去医院 |
[33:28] | No one’s going anywhere. | 没人能离开这儿 |
[33:30] | I thought the deal was going down. | 我以为我们有交易了 |
[33:32] | Well, it didn’t go down the way we hoped. | 交易没有按照预期进行 |
[33:36] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:40] | You should know something. | 有件事你应该知道 |
[33:42] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[33:55] | My son is really sick, | 我儿子病得很重 |
[33:57] | and he needs help with his medication. | 他得要人帮他吃药 |
[33:59] | He’s just 12. | 他才12岁 |
[34:01] | I have to be there, please. | 我得去我儿子那里 拜托了 |
[34:05] | It ain’t up to me, lady. | 这事我说了不算 小姐 |
[34:07] | Yo, get up here now! | 快点上来 |
[34:23] | He was supposed to be here half an hour ago. | 他半个小时前就该到这里 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:50] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[34:53] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[34:56] | The lockup keepers are taking a long time | 拘留所看守人花了很长时间 |
[34:58] | bringing up that Silva kid. | 才把那个席尔瓦小孩带来 |
[34:59] | The honor student? | 那个优等生吗 |
[35:01] | Yeah, we’re gonna use him as leverage against the old man. | 没错 我们要利用他和他爸谈判 |
[35:04] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[35:08] | I’ve got to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[35:19] | We’re gonna find him. You know that, right? | 我们会找到他的 你知道 对吧 |
[35:24] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[35:27] | Hey, Emilio Silva just landed. | 埃米利奥·席尔瓦到了 |
[35:32] | You know this isn’t exactly by the book. | 这样不完全符合规定 |
[35:34] | – Ah, books are overrated. – No, listen. | -规定不重要 -不 听着 |
[35:37] | You don’t have to walk through that door. | 你不一定要一起来 |
[35:39] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没关系 |
[35:42] | Is this how you normally roll? | 你平常都这么干吗 |
[35:44] | This isn’t a normal case. They got my partner. | 这不是起普通案件 他们抓了我搭档 |
[35:48] | Hey, Emilio. | 你好 埃米利奥 |
[35:49] | – Can I go? – No, you can’t go. | -我能走了吗 -不 不能走 |
[35:51] | We found a problem with your car. | 我们发现你的车有问题 |
[35:52] | It was reportedly used in an armed robbery last night. | 据悉这辆车昨晚被用于持械抢劫 |
[35:54] | We’re pressing charges. | 我们准备起诉 |
[35:56] | A robbery? But I didn’t– | 抢劫 但我没有 |
[35:57] | If I were you, I’d keep my mouth shut. | 如果我是你 我会闭嘴 |
[35:58] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到身后 |
[36:00] | But I didn’t do anything! | 但我什么都没做 |
[36:01] | Yeah, we haven’t heard that before. | 是啊 这话可真熟悉 |
[36:03] | Can I call my dad? | 我能给我爸打个电话吗 |
[36:04] | He told me if I ever got in trouble, I should call him. | 他告诉我如果我遇到麻烦就给他打电话 |
[36:07] | Yeah. He a lawyer or something? | 可以 他是律师之类的吗 |
[36:10] | No, he owns a construction company. | 不 他开了个建筑公司 |
[36:16] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[36:19] | – How’s the eye? – I can see fine. | -眼睛如何了 -我能看见 |
[36:21] | Yeah? Good. | 是吗 不错 |
[36:22] | Take a look at that. | 好好看看那个 |
[36:26] | Emilio! | 埃米利奥 |
[36:28] | Dad? What? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[36:30] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[36:31] | Dad, I didn’t do anything! | 爸爸 我什么也没做 |
[36:32] | Emilio, it’s okay, mijo. | 埃米利奥 没关系 亲爱的 |
[36:35] | It’s okay, mijo! It’s okay! | 没关系 亲爱的 没关系 |
[36:37] | We found a brick of your heroin in his car. | 我们在他车上找到了一砖的海洛因 |
[36:41] | Let Emilio go. He’s a good boy. | 放埃米利奥走 他是个好孩子 |
[36:42] | He’s not part of this. | 他与此无关 |
[36:43] | – Is my man alive? – I don’t know. | -我的人还活着吗 -我不知道 |
[36:45] | You don’t know? Is he? | 你不知道 他还活着吗 |
[36:46] | I told them to wait for my call, | 我告诉他们等我的电话 |
[36:48] | to wait until my product was returned. | 等商品返回了再说 |
[36:52] | Give me something. | 告诉我点有用的 |
[36:54] | He’s at 3900 West Union. | 他在3900联合西街 |
[36:56] | It’s an old manufacturing plant. | 一个旧的工厂 |
[36:59] | You son of a bitch! | 你个畜生 |
[37:01] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[37:10] | Kick one of those pipes over to me. | 把那边的管子踢一根给我 |
[37:12] | Do it. | 赶紧 |
[37:14] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[37:16] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[37:18] | Angela, kick me one of those pipes. | 安吉拉 踢一根管子给我 |
[37:20] | Angela, come on. | 安吉拉 加把劲 |
[37:21] | We’ve got to work together if we want to get out of here. | 如果我们想出去 就得齐心协力 |
[37:23] | You’ve got to kick one over. Come on. | 你得踢根管子给我 快点 |
[37:24] | Please, it’s the only way. Come on. | 拜托 这是唯一的办法 快点 |
[37:28] | The front has surveillance cameras. | 前门有监控录像 |
[37:30] | So, Kim, you and Rojas hold the perimeter. | 金 你和罗哈斯设立警戒线 |
[37:33] | Kev, you and Hailey take the south side of the building. | 凯文 你和海莉去南边找入口 |
[37:46] | Damn near like Fort Knox. | 这鬼地方像诺克斯堡一样 |
[37:47] | There’s no windows or doors. | 没窗户 也没门 |
[37:49] | They got in, we’re getting in. | 他们进去了 我们也能进得去 |
[37:52] | Sarge, no entry point on the south side. | 警长 南边没有入口 |
[37:55] | Just keep looking. | 接着找 |
[38:01] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[38:08] | All right, there you go. | 好 可以了 |
[38:14] | Can I have some water? | 我能喝点水吗 |
[38:16] | Please, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[38:28] | – Look at that. – That could be a way in. | -看那个 -可能可以进去 |
[38:31] | Not for me, but I can help you up. | 我不行 但我能抬你上去 |
[38:33] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[38:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:43] | Upton’s inside, Sarge. | 厄普顿进去了 警长 |
[38:45] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[38:46] | We had to, Sarge. It’s the only way. | 只能如此 警长 只有一个小入口 |
[38:59] | All right. You did good, okay? | 好 你干得很好 好吗 |
[39:03] | You did real good. | 干得很好 |
[39:09] | All right, Hailey, you got your ears on? | 海莉 你能听见吗 |
[39:12] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[39:17] | All right, we got entry on the west side. | 西边的入口打开了 |
[39:18] | We are moving in. Do you copy, Hailey? | 我们要进去了 你收到吗 海莉 |
[39:21] | I think she shut down, Sarge. On my way. | 我觉得她静默了 警长 我马上来 |
[39:27] | Okay. All right. | 好 好吧 |
[39:29] | Stay here. Stay here. | 留在这 留在这 |
[39:31] | Take this. I’m going after the other one. | 拿好这个 我去干掉另一个人 |
[39:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:41] | I still haven’t even heard from him! | 我还没收到他的回音 |
[39:44] | Listen, something ain’t right. | 听着 有事不对劲 |
[39:47] | Stop talking! Just… | 别说话 就… |
[39:48] | you call me the second you hear anything. | 一旦你听到什么就给我电话 |
[39:50] | Exactly, I tried to call him three times. | 没错 我打了三次电话 |
[39:52] | He still hasn’t hit me back. I don’t care what you gotta do. | 他都还没给我回电 我不在乎你该干嘛 |
[39:55] | You hit the streets. You understand me? | 你去街上搜集信息 懂吗 |
[39:57] | You hit the First, you hit the Fifth. | 你去一街 去五街 |
[39:59] | I don’t care… | 我不管 |
[40:15] | Jay! | 杰 |
[40:17] | Jay, are you okay? | 杰 你还好吗 |
[40:19] | Jay! | 杰 |
[40:21] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:29] | I’ve got to go help Angela. She’s downstairs. | 我得帮助安吉拉 她在楼下 |
[40:37] | Stay there. | 待在这里 |
[40:39] | 5021 Henry, we’ve got an offender down | 5021H 一个嫌犯倒下 |
[40:41] | and an officer injured. | 一位警官受伤 |
[40:42] | Roll two ambulances to 3900… | 派两辆救护车到3900号 |
[40:44] | Angela. Angela, it’s okay. | 安吉拉 安吉拉 没事了 |
[40:50] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[40:54] | It’s over. | 结束了 |