时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | – Why do you do that? – What? | -你为什么这么做 -什么 |
[00:24] | The never leaving things out thing? | 从来不留任何东西 |
[00:26] | We’ve lived together for a month, | 我们住在一起一个月了 |
[00:27] | and you’ve never once left anything out in the apartment | 而你从来不在公寓里留任何东西 |
[00:29] | Are you kidding me? Do you not see us? | 你逗我呢 看不见我们吗 |
[00:31] | – Come and search me, po-po. – Is that an undercover thing? | -快来搜我的身啊 -是卧底的原因吗 |
[00:33] | Nah, I learned it before that. | 不是 是以前留下的习惯 |
[00:35] | It’s a 32 foster homes thing. | 经过32个寄养家庭养成的 |
[00:36] | You want to survive, you keep it tight. | 你想活命 就得保持利索 |
[00:38] | Play by the rules. | 遵守规则 |
[00:39] | Yo, look who it is! Nina! | 瞧瞧这是谁 妮娜 |
[00:41] | – What up, rat? – What’s up, Bryce? | -你好吗 叛徒 -你好吗布莱斯 |
[00:44] | How many times you think we’re gonna have to explain | 我们究竟得解释多少次 |
[00:46] | the difference between undercover officer and snitch? | 卧底警官和奸细不是一回事 |
[00:48] | – Thanks. – No, thanks, I’m good. | -多谢 -不用了 多谢 |
[00:50] | Sorry. Habit. | 抱歉 习惯了 |
[00:52] | Sure, that’s one name for it. | 行啊 这么说也行 |
[00:54] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[00:56] | Turf dispute. | 地盘冲突 |
[00:57] | Corner boy was dealing south end of the courts. | 小混混在广场南边贩毒 |
[00:58] | It sounds like he ran into another corner boy, | 似乎遇见了另一个混混 |
[01:00] | this one dealing unsanctioned. | 这个人没有售卖许可 |
[01:02] | Witnesses say they heard yelling and then gunshots. | 目击者说听到争吵声 然后枪响了 |
[01:04] | – He’s young. – Seventeen. | -这么年轻 -17岁 |
[01:06] | Multiple GSWs. Torso, shin, back. | 多处枪伤 躯干 腿部和后背 |
[01:08] | Wild, sporadic shots-he was running. | 都是随机瞄准的 他在逃跑 |
[01:11] | ID puts him living out in Maywood, | 身份证件显示他住在梅伍德 |
[01:12] | so he was dealing a long way from home. | 所以他卖到了离家这么远的地方 |
[01:15] | Anything on the shooter? | 枪手有什么情报 |
[01:16] | Yeah, he’s over here. | 他在这边 |
[01:17] | Kids shot each other. | 两个小子互相击中了 |
[01:19] | Guns were still warm | 警察和医护来的时候 |
[01:20] | when paramedics and patrol rolled up. | 枪口还冒着烟 |
[01:29] | These boys were fighting to survive for the same territory. | 两个小子都是为了生活而争夺同一片地盘 |
[01:32] | Both pulled out their guns, both dead at 17. | 都拔了枪 都死在了17岁 |
[01:36] | No doubt Homicide’s gonna rule this mutual combatants. | 凶案组肯定会归类为双方动手 |
[01:38] | Why’d they call us? | 为什么还让我们来 |
[01:40] | I don’t know. We’re guessing it’s got to do | 我不知道 我猜肯定 |
[01:41] | with whatever the hell’s going on over there. | 和那边有什么关系 |
[01:44] | – All right, come on. – Okay. | -好了 过来 -好 |
[01:47] | We’ve got a bit of a situation. | 我们有点麻烦 |
[01:48] | Unsanctioned corner boy who was shot wasn’t dealing dope. | 被击毙的街头混混并没有在贩毒 |
[01:51] | He was dealing carfentanil. | 而是在卖卡芬太尼 |
[01:53] | It’s confirmed? | 查实了吗 |
[01:55] | Stamps on the drugs match bags ISP identified last week. | 药瓶上的标签和上周查获的药袋条码一致 |
[01:59] | Strain about 100 times stronger than fentanyl. | 药效比芬太尼强100倍 |
[02:02] | Pinhead of this stuff will kill you, | 针尖大小的药量就足以致命 |
[02:03] | and whoever’s dealing it– | 而不管谁在卖 |
[02:05] | they’re cutting it with soap, | 他们分销时混入了肥皂 |
[02:06] | they’re cutting it with cat litter. | 有的还混了猫砂 |
[02:08] | So I guess they know what they’re doing. | 所以我猜他们知道自己在做什么 |
[02:09] | He’s still lying? He’s there? | 他还在撒谎 他在那吗 |
[02:12] | All right, Intelligence can back Narcotics. | 我们情报组可以支援缉毒组 |
[02:14] | No, no. I want you running this. | 不行 我希望你们负责调查 |
[02:16] | Narcotics has had it for a week, and all we got | 缉毒组查了一周 结果只查得 |
[02:18] | are these two 17-year-old corner boys now dead. | 两个17岁小混混横尸街头 |
[02:20] | Long-term drug investigations from dead bottom take time. | 从零开始的长期贩毒案查起来可费时间啊 |
[02:23] | This batch has four ODs. We’re fresh out of time. | 这一批已经导致四人吸毒过量致死了 没时间了 |
[02:27] | If carfentanil truly hits Chicago, | 如果卡芬太尼真的在芝加哥传播开来 |
[02:29] | we’re gonna be stacking dead bodies in freezer trucks | 只怕停尸房外就会有数不清的尸体 |
[02:31] | outside the morgue. | 和运尸车了 |
[02:33] | You want me to try and jump a few rungs on the ladder? | 你想让我采取一点非常手段吗 |
[02:36] | I sure as hell hope you can. | 我当然希望你这么做 |
[02:38] | It’s his neighborhood. | 毕竟这里是他的街区 |
[02:41] | Get it done. | 解决掉吧 |
[02:53] | Work hard, okay? | 一定要努力练习 明白吗 |
[03:05] | That is a long drive from home for ballet class. | 上个芭蕾课 要开这么远的路 |
[03:11] | I know how to do heat runs, Darius. | 我知道怎么甩掉尾巴 达瑞斯 |
[03:13] | No one followed me. | 没人跟着我 |
[03:14] | You’re a cooperating defendant. You’re no good to me dead. | 你是和警方合作的被告 你死了对我没好处 |
[03:21] | Oh, I assume you remember the deal we made. | 我想你还记得我们的约定吧 |
[03:27] | It’s time to start working for the police. | 该你给警方跑跑腿了 |
[03:31] | Look, the way this works, | 我们这么办事 |
[03:34] | I come to you with a case and you help. | 我带着案子来找你帮忙 |
[03:37] | Help goes in your file, | 而你的帮助会记入档案 |
[03:39] | keeps you out of jail until the next time I show up. | 就能保你在我下次找你之前不进监狱 |
[03:43] | You don’t have to work so hard to be polite. | 你不必这么费心地修饰用词 |
[03:45] | I get it. I’m a snitch. | 我明白 我是奸细 |
[03:47] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己那么苛刻 |
[03:51] | I need the name of whoever’s running carfentanil | 我需要那个在你的地盘里未经许可 |
[03:53] | unsanctioned in your neighborhood. | 销售卡芬太尼那人的名字 |
[03:57] | Don’t know it. | 我不清楚 |
[04:00] | That’s the wrong answer. | 这个回答不对 |
[04:02] | You see, if you don’t know it, | 如果你说你不清楚 |
[04:03] | I just keep coming back until you find it, you understand? | 那在你搞清楚前我就会不断来找你 明白吗 |
[04:07] | Darius. | 达瑞斯 |
[04:09] | I’m making this first one real easy. | 第一次我对你很客气 |
[04:12] | It’s one thing to deal dope, | 卖毒品是一回事 |
[04:13] | a whole other dealing carfentanil. | 卖卡芬太尼可就完全不同了 |
[04:16] | You and I both know there’s no way you want that crap | 你和我都知道 你绝对不愿意 |
[04:19] | on the streets of your neighborhood. | 自己的街区充斥着这破玩意 |
[04:21] | So just give me a name and I’m gone. | 把名字告诉我 我就走了 |
[04:31] | Idiot kid’s testing his new product at the courts. | 有个傻小子在庭院一带试验他的新产品 |
[04:35] | Name’s Book Barr. | 叫布克·巴尔 |
[04:38] | See how easy that is? | 你看这不是挺容易的吗 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | So the tip Darius gave us checks out. | 达瑞斯给我们的线索是真的 |
[04:47] | Book Barr, 26, with a long-ass rap sheet. | 布克·巴尔 26岁 案底又臭又长 |
[04:49] | He’s got two pops for possession, | 两次持有毒品 |
[04:51] | one with intent to distribute, and a domestic on the side. | 一次预谋销售 外加一次家庭暴力 |
[04:54] | Narcotics has him listed as a current frequent to Washington Courts, | 缉毒队把他列为华盛顿庭院一带活跃惯犯 |
[04:57] | and he has a hook into our unsanctioned corner boy. | 他和死了的那个未经许可在街上卖货的有联系 |
[04:58] | 犯罪现场 1号死者 瑞恩·凯利 | |
[04:59] | They grew up together in Maywood. | 他们在梅伍德一起长大 |
[05:01] | This is our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[05:02] | – Do we have a last known? – No. | -有他最后一次出现的地点吗 -没有 |
[05:03] | And no registered cell phone, no social media, keeps low. | 而且名下没有手机 不用社交媒体 很低调 |
[05:06] | Other than our dead corner boy, | 除了死了的这个毒贩子 |
[05:07] | this guy’s got a big zero in associates. | 这个家伙没有任何同伙 |
[05:09] | Everybody he’s been booked with is long dead. | 凡是和他有过联系的人早就死了 |
[05:12] | CHRIS system’s got him linked to three separate gangs, | 人资系统显示他和三个不同的黑帮有瓜葛 |
[05:14] | AKA they couldn’t pin who he was working with. | 也就是说他们无法断定他和谁在合作 |
[05:16] | All right, so he must go where the weight is. | 那就是哪有生意就去哪吧 |
[05:18] | Sounds like he’s independent. | 听起来他是自己单干 |
[05:19] | He’s cutting and supplying it himself. | 他自己分包和出货 |
[05:20] | If he doesn’t have any boys, | 如果他没有手下 |
[05:22] | then there’s not gonna be anybody for us to work. | 那我们也就没办法找人策反他了 |
[05:23] | Well, then we make an access point, | 那我们就创造个和他接触的通道 |
[05:25] | but we gotta take this guy quick and easy. | 但我们动作要快 迅速拿下他 |
[05:27] | I think our best bet is we set up a buy from him. | 我想我们最好的办法还是找人介绍从他那买货 |
[05:30] | Anybody? | 谁来 |
[05:31] | I may have someone that can set up an intro. | 我可能有个人能介绍我们碰面 |
[05:33] | Old CI of mine out of Maywood. | 我在梅伍德的一个老线人 |
[05:35] | I popped him when he was 18 on a burglary, flipped him, | 他18岁时盗窃时被我抓了 策反了他 |
[05:37] | then he fell in love with working for the police. | 然后他就喜欢上了为警方做事 |
[05:38] | Never stopped. | 一直都没停过 |
[05:39] | He’s like a professional CI now? | 他现在成了职业线人了 |
[05:40] | Yeah, he makes a living shaking tips. | 对 他靠提供消息生活 |
[05:42] | CPD, DEA, FBI. | 芝加哥警署 缉毒局 联调局 |
[05:44] | You name letters, he’s sold to ’em. | 你说得出的机构 他都卖过情报给他们 |
[05:46] | So what’s the hesitation? | 那还犹豫什么 |
[05:47] | If you ask me, he loves the chase more than we do, | 要我说 他比我们还喜欢刺激感 |
[05:49] | and it’s not always worth the trouble. | 有时候不值当那么费劲 |
[05:51] | Well, we need an in, but he’s your CI, | 我们需要个中间人 但他是你的线人 |
[05:54] | so it’s your call. | 你来决定吧 |
[05:56] | Can you handle him? | 你能控制的住他吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I can handle him. | 我可以 |
[05:59] | Okay, let’s go. | 那就行动吧 |
[06:01] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[06:02] | Cam. | 卡梅 |
[06:05] | I’ll be damned, be damned. | 真没想到啊 |
[06:07] | Hailey Ann Upton, light of my sorry ass little life. | 海莉·安·厄普顿 我卑微生命中的光芒 |
[06:11] | I knew you couldn’t stay away from me. | 我就知道你离不开我 |
[06:12] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[06:13] | You’re just playing hard to get. | 你就是玩欲擒故纵 |
[06:15] | It’s not because I thought you lost your mind? | 难道不是因为我觉得你没脑子吗 |
[06:16] | Nah, my mind still visits from time to time. | 哪里 我的脑子会时不时光临 |
[06:18] | We got one of them timeshare things going. | 现在我们在搞分时共享呢 |
[06:21] | So what’s up? We scraping together or what? | 什么事啊 我们来合作一把啊 |
[06:22] | – Maybe. – What you need? | -也许吧 -你需要什么 |
[06:24] | An intro to a dealer, Book Barr. | 介绍个毒贩给我们 布克·巴尔 |
[06:26] | – Done. – Really? | -没问题 -真的吗 |
[06:28] | Hell yeah. Book Barr? | 当然是真的 布克·巴尔 |
[06:30] | I use him like butter. | 我经常找他买货 |
[06:31] | He a strange bird, though. Hustles then dips. | 不合群 加入过摔跤手帮又退出了 |
[06:34] | Always changing color. | 总在改变身份 |
[06:35] | Guy don’t like his ties to last. | 打一枪换一个地方 |
[06:37] | I can muscle an intro, but price tag’s gonna be steep. | 我可以尽力引见一下 但价钱不便宜 |
[06:40] | – Of course it is. – Value, baby. | -那是当然 -但很值 宝贝 |
[06:42] | I got it, I know it. | 我能搞定 我知道的 |
[06:43] | You pay me three, I’m all yours. | 你付我三倍价钱 我就任凭差遣 |
[06:46] | I’ll pay you 500 now, | 我现在先付你五百 |
[06:47] | and 1500 when we make an arrest. | 抓到他再付一千五 |
[06:49] | Plus two for every kilo we seize. | 另外每查获一公斤毒品给我两千块 |
[06:51] | CPD’s never gonna go for that. | 芝加哥警署绝不会同意 |
[06:52] | Then pay me out your pocket. | 那你就自己掏钱付给我 |
[06:54] | What? I know you. | 怎么了 我了解你 |
[06:55] | You go to work, you go home. What the hell are you buying? | 你天天两点一线 根本不花钱 |
[06:57] | Ah, cute. Not gonna happen. | 想得挺美 不可能 |
[06:59] | – Grand a ki. – 1500. | -每公斤一千块 -一千五 |
[07:01] | 12 and you have to promise to listen to me. | 一千二 而且你必须保证全听我的 |
[07:05] | Done. | 成交 |
[07:07] | You wanna shake on it? | 要握个手吗 |
[07:08] | Or we can have a quickie to seal it. | 或者我们可以打个快炮把这事定下来 |
[07:09] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[07:10] | Come on, we can have some fun. | 拜托 我们能爽一下 |
[07:22] | What is this you’re wearing? | 你穿的这是什么 |
[07:24] | – It’s my going-out outfit. – Yeah? | -我出门的衣服 -是吗 |
[07:26] | When is the last time you went out? | 你上次出门是什么时候 |
[07:28] | You–oh. | 你… |
[07:30] | Man, I missed you! | 哥们 真怀念跟你一起工作的时候 |
[07:32] | And I did miss you. | 我也是 |
[07:33] | Not too many people in my life who know me anymore. | 生活中了解我的人已经不多了 |
[07:35] | You play close to everyone | 你假装跟每个人都很亲近 |
[07:36] | means you’re not really close to no one. | 意味着你其实没有亲近的人 |
[07:41] | My new discovery. | 这是我的新发现 |
[07:42] | Best place to do a meet and greet | 见面打招呼的最佳地点 |
[07:44] | is surrounded by people so damned diced out of they minds, | 就是周围所有人都嗨翻天的地方 |
[07:47] | they can’t think straight. | 他们没法正常思考 |
[07:49] | Guy sounds like a cop. | 这家伙说话像个警察 |
[07:52] | Thin line between a pro CI and undercover. | 专业线人和卧底之间本来就只有一步之遥 |
[07:59] | I got eyes on Book. | 我看到布克了 |
[08:02] | Copy, see it. Haley, you guys are up. | 收到 看到了 海莉 你们可以上了 |
[08:06] | Yo, Book! | 布克 |
[08:10] | Book, been a minute, man. | 布克 好久不见 兄弟 |
[08:12] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[08:14] | Why the hell you got me meeting you here? | 你为什么要跟我在这里见面 |
[08:16] | Dollar beers! | 啤酒便宜 |
[08:17] | And I swear, you stand in one place long enough, | 而且我发誓 你只要在一个地方站得久点 |
[08:20] | some girl’s gonna come rubbing up to you | 就会有姑娘来找你搭讪 |
[08:21] | telling you how soft your hair is. | 跟你说你的头发有多软 |
[08:24] | This is my friend I was telling you about, Hailey. | 这是我跟你提过的那个朋友 海莉 |
[08:27] | I met her up in Brighton Park. | 我跟她在布莱顿公园认识的 |
[08:28] | I tried dealing her half-assed roxies, | 我想卖给她掺了杂质的羟考酮 |
[08:30] | then I realized I was on her set. | 然后我发现自己着了她的道 |
[08:33] | Cam says you got something new. | 卡梅说你有新货 |
[08:35] | I’ve been looking for something new. | 我一直在找新货 |
[08:39] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[08:40] | ‘Cause new usually means cheap. | 因为新货通常很便宜 |
[08:43] | Man, you know I wouldn’t bring you no one who couldn’t back it. | 哥们 你知道我不会带没本事的人来见你 |
[08:46] | She got demand, | 她有客户 |
[08:47] | and most of her demand is white | 而且大部分是白人 |
[08:48] | and too stupid to know street rates. | 而且都很傻不知道街上什么价 |
[08:50] | So we all can’t go wrong. | 所以不会出问题 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I don’t think no pretty white girl can handle uncut. | 好吧 我觉得漂亮的白人妞受不了未加工的货 |
[08:56] | Huh, I’d actually pay more for uncut. | 实际上我会加价买未加工的货 |
[09:04] | 20% uptick. | 加两成 |
[09:05] | What, you’re gonna give all your money | 什么 你要把所有的钱 |
[09:07] | to a guy you don’t know? | 都给一个不认识的家伙 |
[09:08] | Look, I already tried your stuff from Washington Courts, | 听着 我已经试过你们从华盛顿庭院进的货 |
[09:12] | and I know Cam. | 而且我认识卡梅 |
[09:14] | He says you’re good, you’re good. | 他说你靠谱你就靠谱 |
[09:15] | And I’m pretty sure he’s already told you | 而且他肯定也告诉过你 |
[09:16] | that I’m good, so it’s on you. | 我很靠谱 所以你决定吧 |
[09:23] | Yeah, all right. | 行 好吧 |
[09:26] | I could use you. | 我可以跟你交易 |
[09:29] | Let me get a drink, then we can talk. | 我先去买杯酒 我们再谈 |
[09:44] | Why’s it dealers can’t keep a clock? | 为什么毒贩不能守时 |
[09:47] | Let’s take this extra time to go over everything, shall we? | 我们用这点时间把所有流程都过一遍吧 |
[09:51] | Drugs and cash exchange hands, what do you do? | 交货 交钱 握手 然后你要做什么 |
[09:55] | I let your cop buddies crash and beat me up real good, | 让你们警察冲进来 狠狠揍我一顿 |
[09:58] | and I don’t swing back too much. | 而且我不还手 不下重手 |
[10:12] | Yo, you see them numbers on your phone? | 你看到手机上的数字了吗 |
[10:15] | They a clock. | 那玩意叫钟 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[10:18] | We got a bit of a change in plans. | 计划有变 |
[10:22] | I want you to meet my boy first. | 我想让你先见见我的人 |
[10:24] | If we cool, then we deal. | 如果顺利 我们就交易 |
[10:27] | – What boy? – Don’t matter. | -什么人 -无所谓 |
[10:29] | Guy I’m working with, all right? | 跟我合作的人 好吗 |
[10:31] | The hell is this? | 什么情况 |
[10:33] | – He talking about his source? – I don’t know. | -他是指他的线人 -不清楚 |
[10:35] | I guess nobody’s truly independent anymore. | 我想现在已经没人实打实单干了 |
[10:37] | I thought we were doing this today. | 我以为我们今天就交易 |
[10:38] | We are. We can go right now. | 没错 现在就出发 |
[10:43] | Why? Is there a problem? | 怎么 有什么问题吗 |
[10:44] | Nah, it’s cool. | 没有 挺好 |
[10:46] | Just don’t love being surprised. | 只是不喜欢出其不意 |
[10:47] | No, it is a problem. | 不 有问题 |
[10:48] | I already talked price with you and I’m not gonna debate it. | 我已经定好价了 不想再讨价还价 |
[10:50] | No, I’m not gonna change the price, all right? | 不 我不会改变价格 好吗 |
[10:52] | I’m just… | 只是 |
[10:54] | I just want you to meet him. | 我只是想让你见见他 |
[10:59] | Is everybody hearing this? | 大家能听到吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah. We’re good on GPS. | 是的 GPS信号很好 |
[11:03] | We’re up on Hailey and Cameron’s COH and phones. | 我们连线了海莉和卡梅伦的接收器和电话 |
[11:05] | So if she wants to go mobile, then we’re good to go. | 如果她要移动 我们能顺利跟上 |
[11:09] | Listen, I’m headed there now. | 听着 我现在就去 |
[11:10] | So you either in or you out. | 你们要么加入 要么退出 |
[11:15] | Fine. In. | 好 我加入 |
[11:17] | Hey, back up. | 退后 |
[11:20] | Get in the front. | 到前座去 |
[11:26] | All right, we’re moving. | 准备行动 |
[11:27] | We’re gonna take the follow spot. | 我们跟在后面 |
[11:28] | You guys run parallel, stay wide, | 你们走平行街道 保持距离 |
[11:30] | – don’t lose the eye. – Copy that. | -别跟丢了 -收到 |
[11:37] | Where are we meeting him at? | 我们去哪儿见他 |
[11:39] | You guys set a meet spot? | 你们安排了地点 |
[11:41] | It ain’t far. | 不远 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:53] | Okay, we got Book turning north on Parnell. | 布克在帕内尔向北转 |
[11:56] | Copy, we’ll follow him on South Normal. | 收到 我们从南大道跟上 |
[12:09] | All right, looks like Book is trailing a blue Civic. | 看起来布克在跟踪一辆蓝色思域 |
[12:12] | We got to hang wide. Kev, you up? | 我们得保持距离 凯文 你们跟上 |
[12:14] | Yes, sir. Over and again now. | 收到 现在就过去 |
[12:16] | Two blocks over, about to hit Lowe street. | 还差两个街区 马上到洛威街 |
[12:31] | Is this the guy we’re meeting? | 这是我们要见的人吗 |
[12:33] | You armed? | 你带枪了吗 |
[12:34] | Why the hell would I need to be? | 我干嘛要带 |
[12:36] | Yo, Book, what’s going on? | 布克 怎么回事 |
[12:42] | Oh, we’re not meeting anyone. You’re ripping. | 这不是见谁 你是要明抢 |
[12:44] | Book! | 布克 |
[12:52] | Hailey, down! | 海莉 趴下 |
[12:58] | Hurry, get down! Stay down! | 快 趴下 趴着 |
[13:09] | Put the gun down! Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 把枪放下 |
[13:12] | Chicago PD! Drop your weapon! | 芝加哥警署 放下武器 |
[13:14] | Book, put the weapon down now! | 布克 立刻放下武器 |
[13:22] | Back up! | 退后 |
[13:23] | Hailey? Hailey, you good? | 海莉 海莉 你没事吧 |
[13:26] | Stay back! Stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[13:27] | There’s carfentanil all over the street, it’s uncut. | 街上全是未加工的卡芬太尼 |
[13:29] | He’s overdosing. I need Narcan and gloves. | 他吸入过量了 我需要纳洛酮和手套 |
[13:30] | Yeah, glove box. | 好的 手套箱 |
[13:32] | 5021 George. Emergency. | G5021 紧急情况 |
[13:34] | We need hazmat, Fire, | 我们需要危险品处理 消防车 |
[13:35] | and an ambulance to 65th and Parnell. | 以及救护车到65街和帕内尔街 |
[13:36] | We got one OD victim, possibly more. | 吸毒过量者一个 或者多个 |
[13:38] | We got uncut carfentanil on the street. | 街道上有未加工卡芬太尼 |
[13:40] | Have patrol setup a one-block perimeter… | 巡逻队设置一个街区范围的警戒线 |
[13:42] | No, no, no! You’re staying here. | 不 不 你呆在这儿 |
[13:44] | It’s too late. We in it. | 太迟了 我们已经吸入了 |
[13:52] | Here, take these. | 给 拿着 |
[13:54] | Come on, let’s do it. Let’s do it. | 好了 开始吧 开始吧 |
[13:58] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[14:06] | It’s not working. Give me another one. | 不起作用 再给我一支 |
[14:07] | Come on, man. Stay in it. | 加把劲 兄弟 坚持住 |
[14:09] | Come on, brother. | 加油 兄弟 |
[14:12] | Stay in it. Come on. Come on. Don’t go. | 坚持住 加油 加油 别放弃 |
[14:13] | Stay in it, stay in it, stay in it. | 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住 |
[14:34] | All right, levels are good. You guys were lucky. | 各种指标正常 你们走运了 |
[14:37] | If you feel any worse symptoms | 如果你们有任何不舒服 |
[14:38] | like dizziness or shortness of breath, | 例如头晕和喘气 |
[14:40] | then take another dose and get to a hospital | 就再打一针然后去看医生 |
[14:41] | just in case. Understood? | 以防万一 知道了吗 |
[14:47] | – You good? – Good. | -你还好吗 -还行 |
[14:49] | – You? – Yeah. | -你呢 -挺好的 |
[14:51] | Thanks for having my back. | 谢谢你保护我 |
[14:53] | I got you. Front, center, sideways. | 无论在哪儿 我一直挺你 |
[14:55] | So what’s our next play? | 下一步怎么办 |
[14:58] | – I don’t know. – I do. | -我不知道 -我知道 |
[15:00] | You go press the driver, I’ll go back. | 你去给那司机施压 我回去 |
[15:03] | I’ll flip some cats, ID whoever the hell Book was ripping. | 我去找混混套话 找出有谁被布克抢了 |
[15:05] | Damn idiot had to know them. | 那傻小子肯定认识他们 |
[15:07] | No, it’s not your call and it’s not mine either. | 别 这不是我和你能决定的事 |
[15:10] | Yo, that wasn’t on us. | 那不是我们的错 |
[15:11] | That thing flipped, was chopped from the jump. | 那玩意儿破了 一开始就洒了 |
[15:14] | Yeah, well, I gotta go get my ass handed to me. | 行吧 我得去接受失败了 |
[15:17] | A tact officer’s gonna drive you home, okay? | 警察叔叔会开车送你回家的 好吗 |
[15:20] | At least rap with me about what our next move’s gonna be. | 至少也告诉我下一步该干嘛吧 |
[15:22] | I can’t, Cam. You’re a CI. | 不行 卡梅 你是个线人 |
[15:24] | You can’t be here. | 你不能在这儿 |
[15:25] | You need to go now, all right? | 你现在得走了 好吗 |
[15:27] | See you later. | 回见 |
[15:32] | It looks like Book was a one-man robbery crew, | 布克似乎是个单独行动的抢劫犯 |
[15:34] | ripping the supply of someone he was working for. | 抢他头儿的货 |
[15:36] | The driver of the Civic was driving scared. | 当时思域司机开车时很害怕 |
[15:38] | There was no way this was Book’s first rip. | 所以这不可能是布克第一次抢劫 |
[15:39] | My guess is he was told to look out for a black male tailing him. | 我猜有人提醒过他 小心黑人男性跟踪 |
[15:42] | That’s why he wanted a white girl in the front seat. | 所以他想让一个白人女性坐在前面 |
[15:44] | Gets him close enough to do the rip, | 让他足够近来抢劫 |
[15:46] | then he kills Upton, her CI, takes their cash, | 然后杀了厄普顿 她的线人 抢他们的钱 |
[15:49] | doubles his score, makes it look like they did the rip. | 一不做二不休 弄得像他们抢的劫 |
[15:52] | No ties. | 跟他没有半点关系 |
[15:52] | Well, at least someone was being smart. | 至少他是个聪明人 |
[15:54] | We got 600 grams of uncut carfentanil | 我们发现了六百克未加工的卡芬太尼 |
[15:56] | and the driver in custody. | 拘捕了那个司机 |
[15:58] | And another body and another street shut down. | 还有一具尸体 和封锁了一条街 |
[16:01] | We got Book for you. | 我们抓到了布克 |
[16:02] | Just turned out he was a small fish. | 结果发现他只是条小杂鱼 |
[16:04] | We’ll get the big one. | 我们会抓到头目的 |
[16:05] | We’ll keep jumping the ladder. | 我们会一直追查下去 |
[16:07] | It may not be pretty, but it’ll be worth it. | 可能最后代价会很大 但一定值得 |
[16:10] | That is what you told me. | 这可是你说的 |
[16:18] | Driver of the Civic’s terrified. | 思域司机怕极了 |
[16:20] | Gave up his boss as soon as we sat down. | 我们一坐下他就把他老板出卖得一干二净 |
[16:23] | This is Mackie Carter, 30. The guy’s a heavyweight. | 这是麦基·卡特 30岁 是个重磅人物 |
[16:26] | Heavy enough to have six whole blocks. | 管着六个街区 |
[16:28] | He runs a section of the G Park Lords, | 他在G公园王帮管着一个部门 |
[16:29] | deals dope, rocks, and loud. | 贩海洛因 可卡因和大麻 |
[16:31] | And until now, the driver said that Book was Mackie’s enforcer. | 司机说不久前布克还是麦基的打手 |
[16:34] | He actually knew the routes. | 他知道固定路线 |
[16:35] | So Book steals uncut product from his boss, | 布克从老板那儿偷来未加工的货 |
[16:38] | then cuts it himself and sells it in Washington Courts. | 然后自己加工后在华盛顿庭院里卖 |
[16:40] | Causes 4 ODs. | 导致4个嗑药过量 |
[16:41] | Yeah, but the problem is Mackie is as organized as hell. | 但问题是麦基很有条理 |
[16:44] | He’s got an actual network to move that carfentanil | 他有个完整的分销网 好让他边加工卡芬太尼 |
[16:46] | smooth and fast as he cuts it. | 边快速转移货物 |
[16:48] | All right, so let’s get ahead of him. | 好 那我们就超过他 |
[16:50] | Driver of the carfentanil, he got an in with Mackie? | 卡芬太尼的司机 他能联系上麦基吗 |
[16:53] | Nah, kid’s a nobody. | 不行 他就是个无名小卒 |
[16:54] | He just picks up cars, drops off cars. | 他只负责拿车放车 |
[16:56] | No contact with the boss. | 不会和老板联系 |
[16:58] | Boss, we might have a problem here. | 头儿 我们可能有个麻烦 |
[17:00] | I ran Mackie through Narcotics; | 我在缉毒队查了下麦基 |
[17:02] | they’ve got the G Parks up on a title three. | 他们在监视G公园王帮 |
[17:04] | They don’t got much from Mackie on the wire, | 他们从麦基身上没有窃听到有用的信息 |
[17:06] | but they were able to get a half-dozen covert cams on his corners. | 但他们在他贩毒的地区装了一些隐蔽摄像头 |
[17:13] | – When’s this from? – Two days ago. | -什么时候开始的 -两天前 |
[17:16] | All right, get up on Mackie. | 好 去对付麦基 |
[17:18] | I want you to flood his turf with undercover buys. | 你派大量卧底去他的地盘 |
[17:20] | Any of that carfentanil drops, | 一有卡芬太尼流出 |
[17:22] | we clear every single corner he’s got. | 我们就抄了他所有的货点 |
[17:25] | – Send me that footage. – Got it. | -把监控录像发给我 -收到 |
[17:40] | Man, who do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁 |
[17:42] | What’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[17:44] | You think I’m one of your boys, | 你以为我是你的小跟班 |
[17:45] | you can just yank me around? | 可以随便遛吗 |
[17:48] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – No? | -我不知道你在说什么 -不知道吗 |
[17:52] | You trying to tell me | 你是想跟我说 |
[17:52] | you don’t know where Book was getting his drugs? | 你不知道布克从哪里拿的毒品吗 |
[18:00] | The way I remember it, you asked me a direct question | 我记得的是 你问了我一个直接的问题 |
[18:03] | and I gave you a direct answer. | 我给了你一个直接的回答 |
[18:05] | It’s not my job to trace where he’s getting his product, | 追查他拿货的地方不是我的工作 |
[18:08] | that’s yours. | 那是你的工作 |
[18:12] | You don’t want to play with me, Darius. | 别跟我玩花样 达瑞斯 |
[18:14] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[18:18] | ‘Cause I don’t play. | 因为我不跟你闹着玩 |
[18:25] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[18:26] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[18:28] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[18:30] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[18:51] | I left out Mackie because we do business. | 我不说麦基是因为我们有生意往来 |
[18:54] | Lease our border corners when product’s low. | 产品少时租用我们的贩毒点 |
[18:58] | Made sense to give you Book; he was a problem. | 给你布克是有原因的 他是个麻烦 |
[19:01] | Made no business sense to give you Mackie. | 给你麦基对生意没好处 |
[19:05] | Not when I can handle him myself. | 因为现在我自己还能对付他 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:11] | Well, that all may or may not be true… | 这也许是真话 也许不是 |
[19:14] | But we’re here now. | 但我们现在在这里 |
[19:17] | I need Mackie. | 我要麦基 |
[19:18] | You’ve got to give him to me. | 你得把他给我 |
[19:21] | No. | 不行 |
[19:22] | Darius, | 达瑞斯 |
[19:25] | I’m not asking. | 我不是在询问你 |
[19:31] | I do that, I’m dead. | 如果我给你 我就死定了 |
[19:35] | Let me worry about that. | 这事让我来操心 |
[19:38] | I’ll find a way to make sure we all stay upright. | 我会想个办法让大家都好好活着 |
[19:42] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[20:08] | You know… | 你知道 |
[20:19] | At some point, you and I, | 在某种程度上 你和我 |
[20:20] | we’re gonna have to start trusting each other a little bit. | 我们得开始信任彼此一些了 |
[20:26] | Or there’s nothing in this for either of us. | 不然对我们都没有好处 |
[20:35] | This is a pinhole camera. It’s your COH. | 这是一个针孔摄像机 这是你的通讯耳机 |
[20:38] | It means we’ll have eyes and ears on you at all times | 也就是说即使你看不见我们 |
[20:39] | even when you can’t see us. | 我们也会一直盯着你 |
[20:41] | Which is gonna be most of it. | 这是最重要的 |
[20:42] | Voight wants to play this safe, so no ghost inside | 博伊特希望稳妥点 所以里面没有内应 |
[20:45] | and no surveillance for a two-block radius. | 而且两个街区范围内没有监控 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:48] | Where are the cops who worked my case? | 跟我的案子的警察在哪里 |
[20:50] | Uh, Nina or Vanessa and Kevin? | 妮娜 凡妮莎还有凯文 |
[20:53] | Working. | 在工作 |
[20:56] | It’s a tactic. You’re a new CI. | 这是策略 你是新的线人 |
[20:59] | Voight wants to keep things calm so you’re not… | 博伊特想要低调一点 这样你就不会 |
[21:02] | distracted. | 分心 |
[21:05] | Um, all right. | 好了 |
[21:06] | She’s gonna get the video feed up and running, | 她会启动录像 |
[21:08] | and I’m gonna check your levels, all right? | 我来给你校准 好吗 |
[21:10] | So let me just speak at normal volume… | 所以我用正常音量说话 |
[21:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:19] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’ve been hitting the courts, | -你到底在干什么 -我去了庭院 |
[21:21] | – couple of crash pads out there. – What? | -那里有几个临时屋 -什么 |
[21:23] | It’s sounding like Book was gunning for a regent there. | 听起来好像是布克要自立门户了 |
[21:25] | – Prick’s name is Mackie. – Cam, have you lost your mind? | -那家伙叫麦基 -卡梅 你疯了吗 |
[21:27] | – I can get an intro. – Stop, stop! | -我可以找人介绍 -停 停 |
[21:30] | The first rule of being a CI | 做线人的第一原则 |
[21:31] | is to not walk into a damn police station. | 就是不要走进警察局 |
[21:33] | Whoa, hey, relax. | 放松 |
[21:34] | You were just seen. | 你被人看见了 |
[21:35] | Jesus, I don’t even know how you got inside. | 天啊 我都不知道你是怎么混进来 |
[21:37] | No, you don’t got to do me like that. | 别 你不能这样对我 |
[21:40] | Don’t treat me like you gotta keep me in line. | 别把我当成需要你时刻盯紧的人 |
[21:42] | I ain’t working off a case. I know what I’m doing. | 我不是为消案底帮你们 我知道我在做什么 |
[21:44] | I know people here. | 我认识这里的人 |
[21:45] | I made it look like I just got popped from holding. | 我把自己弄成刚被抓进来的样子 |
[21:46] | Cam, you might have just burned yourself. | 卡梅 你可能暴露了你自己 |
[21:48] | – I didn’t– – I can’t use you. | -我没有 -我不能用你了 |
[21:52] | – Are you kidding? – I don’t have a choice. | -你在开玩笑吗 -我没得选 |
[21:54] | You have to leave town and lay low for a while. | 你得离开这个城市 躲一段时间 |
[21:56] | – Look, I’m not burned. – It’s done. | -我没有暴露 -就这样 |
[21:58] | You can’t just decide that. | 你不能就这么决定了 |
[22:00] | It’s my job. It’s what I got. | 这是我的工作 我的权力 |
[22:03] | If I’m not reliable, I don’t get jobs no more. | 如果我靠不住 我就接不到活儿了 |
[22:06] | You can’t pull me before we’re paid out. | 把钱结清之前 你不能把我撤了 |
[22:07] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[22:09] | It’s my job to pull you. | 我的工作就是撤了你 |
[22:11] | I’ll pay you for the drugs we seized, | 收缴的毒品我会付你钱 |
[22:13] | but then you have to leave town. | 但之后你就必须离开 |
[22:15] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[22:28] | We’re up. | 开始了 |
[22:33] | Sarge, Darius has some company here. | 警长 达瑞斯带了人来 |
[22:34] | Male, black, 30s, unidentified. | 黑人 男性 30岁左右 身分不明 |
[22:37] | It’s got to be Darius’ enforcer, security. | 一定是达瑞斯的打手 保安 |
[22:39] | You want us to run an intercept? | 你想让我们截获他的手机吗 |
[22:40] | Kev’s, like, three blocks down. He’ll drive by. | 凯文离我们三个街区 他可以路过 |
[22:43] | No, let it play. | 不 让他们继续 |
[22:48] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:54] | All right, let’s go talk. | 好 那就去谈谈 |
[22:56] | No, no, no. We could talk right here. | 不不不 我们就在这儿谈 |
[22:59] | Your new product is still in my neighborhood. | 你的新货还在我的地盘上 |
[23:01] | Washington Courts, four ODs. | 华盛顿庭院 四起吸毒过量 |
[23:05] | I ain’t be dealing that. | 不是我干的 |
[23:07] | It’s your product. | 但这是你的货 |
[23:09] | You let your product get ripped. | 你让自己的货被抢 |
[23:12] | You let that product run into my neighborhood. | 你让那些货进入我的地盘 |
[23:16] | You getting it, Mackie? | 你懂吗 麦基 |
[23:17] | Your product, your problem. | 你的货 你的问题 |
[23:21] | Yeah, we already on it, homie. | 我们已经在处理了 哥们 |
[23:23] | Oh, no, homie. | 不 哥们 |
[23:24] | See, the solution is gonna be that | 办法只有一个 |
[23:27] | I buy the rest of your carfentanil supply. | 我把你剩下的卡芬太尼买断 |
[23:31] | The hell you are. | 才不行 |
[23:36] | What the hell? Are we moving, Sarge? | 怎么回事 我们要行动吗 警长 |
[23:38] | We’re trusting Darius. Hold. | 我们要相信达瑞斯 先待命 |
[23:41] | You sure you wanna do that? | 你确定你要这样吗 |
[24:03] | Do you know why you have corners, Mackie? | 你知道你为什么能贩毒吗 麦基 |
[24:08] | Because I let you. | 因为我让你贩毒 |
[24:11] | I gave them. | 我给的 |
[24:13] | I will take them. | 我也能收回 |
[24:16] | So the rest of your carfentanil. | 所以剩下的卡芬太尼 |
[24:21] | I’m gonna give you a good price. | 我会出个好价钱 |
[24:23] | You won’t lose money. | 你不会亏钱的 |
[24:27] | You guys free tomorrow? | 你们明天有空吗 |
[24:33] | You guys? | 你们呢 |
[24:37] | Mackie? | 麦基 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 有空 |
[24:42] | Noon, lot off 73rd. | 中午 73街的停车场 |
[24:45] | My man. | 好兄弟 |
[24:53] | We’re in. | 成功了 |
[24:55] | This guy might have more power than we thought. | 这个人可能比我们想的权力更大 |
[24:56] | “Because I let you”? He sounded like Voight. | “因为我让你贩毒” 听起来像博伊特 |
[25:00] | 卡梅伦·巴罗 10个未接来电 | |
[25:02] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[25:04] | – I thought you kicked him. – I did. | -我以为你踢了他 -我是踢了 |
[25:13] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[25:14] | Relax, you’re gonna be happy. | 放松 你会很开心的 |
[25:15] | I wasn’t playing with you, man. | 我没和你闹着玩 兄弟 |
[25:16] | I got something good, girl. Something real good. | 姑娘 我有好消息 超好的消息 |
[25:19] | Your new CI Darius– | 你们的新线人达瑞斯 |
[25:26] | 5021 Henry, 10-1, 10-1. | 5021H 紧急支援 紧急支援 |
[25:27] | Shots fired at the police. | 有人向警员开火 |
[25:28] | I got a civilian down– | 有市民受伤 |
[25:30] | I’m pinned at 1310 West Racine. | 我在西拉辛街1310号 |
[25:32] | I’m a plainclothes officer. I need backup. | 我是便衣警察 需要增援 |
[25:34] | Units in 21 and units on the citywide, | 21辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队 |
[25:37] | we have a 10-1 being called. | 我们接到紧急支援电话 |
[25:39] | 1310 Racine. | 在拉辛街1310号 |
[25:41] | Plainclothes officer taking fire. | 便衣警察遭到枪击 |
[25:43] | Everyone stay off the air and start heading that way. | 其他人请勿使用频道 向那边进发 |
[25:45] | 5021 Henry, shots are coming from the upper levels. | 5021H 对方从高楼开火 |
[25:47] | I believe it’s one shooter. | 我认为只有一个枪手 |
[25:49] | How far out is my backup? | 我的增援什么时候到 |
[25:50] | Rolling your way. A minute out. | 在路上了 还有一分钟 |
[25:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:53] | I’m going around back of the building, going dark. | 我要绕到大楼后面 无线电静默 |
[25:55] | Copy. | 收到 |
[26:14] | I’m the police! Gun! | 我是警察 有枪 |
[26:17] | You good? You cleared the building? | 你还好吗 搜过大楼了吗 |
[26:19] | No, you clear it. | 还没 你去搜 |
[26:23] | Back up. Hey, back up! | 后退 后退 |
[26:25] | Get back! | 后退 |
[26:55] | Patrol transported the shooter in? | 巡警把枪手压来了 |
[26:56] | Yeah, I just logged him in. | 对 我刚给他登记好 |
[26:57] | He’s in Intelligence. | 他在情报部 |
[26:58] | Voight and Halstead are having a run at him. | 博伊特和霍斯特德要去审审他 |
[27:01] | His name is AJ Flores. | 他叫AJ·弗洛里斯 |
[27:03] | Multiple priors, affiliated with– | 多次前科 属于… |
[27:05] | Hey, Hailey. Hailey? | 海莉 海莉 |
[27:08] | Take a second. | 等一会 |
[27:09] | To what? Calm down? | 干嘛 冷静吗 |
[27:12] | To read the file. | 看一下档案 |
[27:13] | I don’t need to read the file. | 我不用看 |
[27:14] | I know what just happened. | 我知道刚发生了什么 |
[27:18] | He killed my CI right in front of me, Trudy. | 他在我面前杀了我的线人 特鲁迪 |
[27:21] | That’s what just happened. | 就是这样 |
[27:27] | Cameron was a snitch, deserved to die. | 卡梅伦是个奸细 活该去死 |
[27:29] | So I followed him and then I shot him. | 所以我跟踪了他并射杀了他 |
[27:31] | You can keep saying that. | 你可以重复这句话 |
[27:33] | It’s still not gonna be the news you think it is. | 也依然达不到你想要的结果 |
[27:35] | We already got you on that, Aj. | 我们抓到你了 AJ |
[27:40] | Y’all don’t need any more police. | 你们不需要更多警察来审 |
[27:42] | I shot him. | 我射杀了他 |
[27:43] | Cameron was a snitch, deserved to die. | 卡梅伦是个奸细 活该去死 |
[27:45] | So I followed him and then I shot him. | 所以我跟踪了他并射杀了他 |
[27:47] | How’d you know he was a snitch? | 你怎么知道他是奸细 |
[27:50] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[27:52] | Someone told you. Who? | 有人告诉了你 是谁 |
[27:57] | Was it this guy? | 是他吗 |
[28:07] | Darius Walker told you he was a snitch | 达瑞斯·沃克告诉你他是个奸细 |
[28:09] | and he ordered the hit, didn’t he? | 他下令杀人的 对不对 |
[28:11] | Cameron was a snitch, deserved to die… | 卡梅伦是个奸细 活该去死 |
[28:14] | I don’t want your rehearsed garbage. | 我不要听你排练过的鬼话 |
[28:16] | Did he order the hit? | 是不是他下令杀的人 |
[28:17] | Cameron was a snitch, deserved to die. | 卡梅伦是个奸细 活该去死 |
[28:20] | So I followed him and then I shot him. | 所以我跟踪了他并射杀了他 |
[28:22] | Okay, I’ll give you a deal. | 好吧 我跟你做个交易 |
[28:24] | – Cameron was a snitch… – What do you want? | -卡梅伦是个奸细 -你要什么 |
[28:26] | Come on, we’ll put it in writing right now. | 说啊 我们现在就白纸黑字写下来 |
[28:27] | – Hailey. – So then I followed him and then I shot him. | -海莉 -所以我跟踪了他并射杀了他 |
[28:32] | I’d like my public defender now. | 我想见我的公设辩护人 |
[28:37] | I can sign whatever you want me to sign, | 你们想让我签什么我就签 |
[28:38] | but I said what I’m gonna say. | 但我要说自己想说的 |
[28:46] | The kid’s been in lockup one too many times. | 这孩子进来太多次了 |
[28:48] | He’s not gonna say more than he wants. | 他只会说自己想说的 |
[28:50] | Then we bring Darius in and arrest him now. | 那我们就现在把达瑞斯抓来 |
[28:53] | He saw Cameron. | 他看见了卡梅伦 |
[28:54] | He knew Cameron could ID him as a CI | 他知道卡梅伦能认出他是线人 |
[28:56] | and he had him killed. | 所以他就把他干掉了 |
[29:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:04] | What do we got on him? | 我们有什么线索 |
[29:06] | Well, we ran the shooter’s phone against Darius’, | 我们比对了枪手和达瑞斯的手机 |
[29:08] | and absolutely no contact. | 完全没有交集 |
[29:10] | CHRIS system, social media, jail logs, last knowns. | 人资系统 社交媒体 监狱记录 最后已知地点 |
[29:14] | There’s no connection to Darius at all. | 与达瑞斯没有任何关系 |
[29:15] | AJ runs with the Latin Players, | AJ是拉丁少年帮的 |
[29:17] | Darius with the Southside Hustlers. | 达瑞斯是南区摔跤手帮 |
[29:19] | I mean, they’re worlds apart. | 他们完全没交集 |
[29:20] | They could’ve met in person. | 有可能是见面认识的 |
[29:21] | We had eyes on Darius all day | 我们全天候盯着达瑞斯 |
[29:22] | except for about an hour and a half. | 大概就走开了一到一个半小时 |
[29:25] | Ballistics? | 弹道呢 |
[29:26] | It does link up to two unsolved shootings, | 与两起枪击悬案有联系 |
[29:27] | but they’re both hooked up to Latin Players. | 但都属于拉丁少年帮 |
[29:29] | No connect to Darius. | 与达瑞斯无关 |
[29:30] | But we do have the shooter connected to Cameron. | 但枪手与卡梅伦有关 |
[29:33] | I mean, Cameron’s worked him on a case before. | 卡梅伦以前揭发过他 |
[29:34] | Yeah, but did Cameron ever work Darius? | 嗯 但卡梅伦揭发过达瑞斯吗 |
[29:37] | No, and if he found out who Cameron was | 没有 如果他在见到卡梅伦进警局后 |
[29:39] | after seeing him in the roll up, | 搞清楚了他是谁 |
[29:41] | we can’t prove it. | 我们证明不了 |
[29:42] | Hailey, | 海莉 |
[29:43] | chances are this shooting’s got nothing to do with Darius. | 也可能这起枪击与达瑞斯毫无关系 |
[29:47] | All this proves is that Darius is smart. | 这些都只能证明达瑞斯很聪明 |
[29:49] | Cameron figured out who Darius was in three hours. | 卡梅伦在不到三小时之内发现了达瑞斯的身份 |
[29:52] | There’s no way that Darius didn’t figure out | 达瑞斯可能在比那更短的时间里 |
[29:53] | who Cameron was in less than that. | 就搞清楚了卡梅伦的身份 |
[29:55] | We need to bring Darius in, we hold him for 48, | 我们得带达瑞斯来 关他48小时 |
[29:58] | and we press him. | 给他施压 |
[29:59] | We have this buy set with Darius. | 我们和达瑞斯设了买毒品的局 |
[30:01] | Who the hell cares? | 谁在乎 |
[30:03] | We’re still gonna use him | 我们还要用他吗 |
[30:04] | even though he might’ve just offed a CI? | 就在他可能刚干掉我们的线人后 |
[30:09] | We’re still gonna use him? | 我们还要用他吗 |
[30:12] | Cameron was a pro CI. | 卡梅伦是个好线人 |
[30:14] | He worked hundreds of cases. | 他与我们合作了几百个案子 |
[30:16] | This might not have been the one that caught him. | 这也许不是让他身份暴露的案子 |
[30:20] | Sarge, if we use him, we might be losing evidence. | 警长 如果我们用他 就可能丢失证据 |
[30:22] | If we don’t use him, we will lose the carfentanil. | 如果我们不用他 我们就会丢了卡芬太尼 |
[30:25] | And we’ve got to go with what we got now. | 我们现在得用有的证据 |
[30:28] | We’ll deal with the rest when we’re done. | 等结束后再来调查别的事 |
[30:31] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[30:33] | Now this buy, it balances on a razor’s edge | 这次设局 需要慎之又慎 |
[30:36] | ’cause we’ve got to bust Mackie without burning Darius. | 因为我们要抓住麦基 还不能暴露达瑞斯 |
[30:51] | All right, we’ve got eyes on Darius and Mackie | 能看到达瑞斯和麦基 |
[30:53] | from the north end. | 北侧视野良好 |
[30:58] | All right, we’re up. | 好 轮到我们了 |
[30:59] | Everyone keeps tight and keeps back | 大家按兵不动 原地待命 |
[31:02] | until you get the word “Go” from me. | 直到我给你们信号 |
[31:04] | Nice and easy here. | 原地待命 |
[31:06] | We let Darius play this one. | 让达瑞斯上演好戏 |
[31:11] | Right on time. | 时间正好啊 |
[31:24] | It’d be real easy to move on them both right now. | 现在可以轻松上去把他俩都抓了 |
[31:27] | Burn Darius, can’t use him anymore. | 暴露达瑞斯线人身份 不能再利用他 |
[31:29] | He’d be booked, do his original time. | 他会进监狱 服之前的刑期 |
[31:31] | Yeah, for drugs. | 嗯 因为贩毒 |
[31:34] | 30 years is 30 years. | 三十年就三十年 |
[31:53] | All right, we got eyes on the drugs. | 看到毒品了 |
[31:54] | Half dozen half-keys. | 六包 一共十公斤 |
[31:56] | Copy that. Nobody move. | 收到 谁都别动 |
[31:58] | We wait for Darius to make his play. | 等达瑞斯把戏演完 |
[32:00] | We wait until “Go.” | 我们等待信号 |
[32:02] | We’re trusting– we’re protecting a killer. | 我们要相信 要保护一个凶手 |
[32:05] | Hailey, I’d follow you anywhere. | 海莉 我愿跟随你到天涯海角 |
[32:08] | But I know right now you would tell me to trust Voight. | 但我知道此刻你会让我相信博伊特 |
[32:20] | The hell is he doing? Why is he not moving? | 他在干什么 怎么还不动 |
[32:26] | Come on, man. | 快点 老兄 |
[32:40] | – What are you doing? – Shut up. | -你在干什么 -闭嘴 |
[32:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:00] | What? | 什么 |
[33:01] | Why do you have a tracker on your car? | 你的车上怎么有追踪器 |
[33:06] | Are you… | 你是 |
[33:08] | are you playing me? | 你是在耍我吗 |
[33:10] | Mackie, are you working with the police? | 麦基 你在和警察合作吗 |
[33:11] | What the hell you talking about, man? | 你在说什么 哥们 |
[33:13] | Why do you have a bug on your car? | 你车上为什么有监听器 |
[33:16] | It–it ain’t bugged. Man, I didn’t– | 没有被监听啊 哥们 我不… |
[33:17] | It is. | 就有 |
[33:19] | There’s a tracker on your car. | 你的车上有追踪器 |
[33:21] | – There’s a wire on you. – I ain’t no snitch, man! | -你的身上有窃听器 -我不是奸细 老兄 |
[33:24] | Well, if you’re not, they’re working you. | 如果你不是 那他们就在利用你 |
[33:26] | That’s not possible, dawg! | 不可能 兄弟 |
[33:27] | Hey, if they got your car bugged, | 如果他们在监听你的车 |
[33:28] | it means they got you bugged. | 那就是说他们也在监听你 |
[33:30] | Mackie, we’re about to get jammed. | 麦基 我们要完蛋了 |
[33:33] | So move. | 赶紧走啊 |
[33:33] | But there’s nobody here though, man. | 但这里根本没人 哥们 |
[33:35] | Mackie, get in your car and move! | 麦基 赶紧上车离开这 |
[33:47] | Chicago PD! Don’t move! | 芝加哥警署 不许动 |
[33:48] | – Stay right where you are. – Hands up right now! | -待在原地 -举起手来 |
[33:51] | Put your hands up! Put ’em up! | 举起手来 举起来 |
[33:58] | Put your hands on the car! | 把手放在车上 |
[33:59] | Tell me someone’s got eyes on that second vehicle. | 告诉我有人盯着第二辆车 |
[34:02] | Negative. Car’s in the wind. | 没有 车不见了 |
[34:04] | I repeat, we do not have eyes. | 重复 我们没监视到车 |
[34:06] | Calling it over to citywide now. | 现在开启全程搜查 |
[34:14] | There was another car there, Mackie. | 那里还有一辆车 麦基 |
[34:17] | Okay, who was it? | 是谁的 |
[34:20] | We got all night. | 我们有一整晚 |
[34:25] | Who were you selling to? | 你要卖给谁 |
[34:29] | By the time you come stumbling out the joint, | 等你踉跄从这出去时 |
[34:31] | the whole game will be dried up. | 整个帮派都凉了 |
[34:32] | You’ll be an old ass man, Mackie. | 你会变成个老头 麦基 |
[34:34] | All your corner boys dead or gunning for somebody else. | 你的贩毒兄弟要不死了 要不替别人卖命 |
[34:37] | You think the streets are still gonna have love for you? | 你以为街头上还会有人要你 |
[34:39] | Unless you wanna lower your sentence; talk to us. | 除非你想为自己减刑 跟我们说说 |
[34:42] | Tell us who you were selling to. | 告诉我们你要卖给谁 |
[34:43] | We can help you out. | 我们可以帮你 |
[34:45] | Help. | 帮忙 |
[34:46] | Help is as easy as a 99 confidential agreement. | 帮忙和保密协议一样简单 |
[34:48] | All you got to do is cooperate. | 你只需要配合 |
[34:49] | – Ask me one more time. – Sit down! | -再问我一次试试 -坐下 |
[34:51] | I ain’t no bitch-ass snitch, man! | 我不是奸细 狗日的 |
[34:52] | Hey, I don’t work for the police, man! | 我不为警察卖命 你妈的 |
[34:54] | Shut up, man! | 闭嘴 |
[34:55] | – I ain’t no bitch-ass snitch! – Shut up! | -我不是奸细 -闭嘴 |
[34:59] | Well, I’d say that’s a win. | 我觉得挺成功的 |
[35:01] | That guy has no idea we played him. | 那家伙完全不知道我们耍了他 |
[35:06] | Hailey? | 海莉 |
[35:09] | Cameron forgot which way was up. | 卡梅伦忘了自己的身份 |
[35:22] | Well, I think we are good. | 我觉得一切顺利 |
[35:26] | Mackie definitely bought it. You weren’t made. | 麦基绝对信了 你没暴露 |
[35:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:32] | We aren’t done yet. | 我们还没说完 |
[35:36] | I’m gonna ask you a direct question. | 我要问你个直接的问题 |
[35:38] | You need to give me a direct answer. | 你得给我个直接的回答 |
[35:43] | Did you order the hit on Cameron Balow? | 是你下令杀了卡梅伦·巴罗吗 |
[35:51] | I’m not an 18-year-old corner boy | 我已经不是18岁的街头少年了 |
[35:53] | – you popped with a dime bag. – I know. | -你没法小小的好处收买我 -我知道 |
[35:58] | We’ve both been on the streets a long time. | 我们都在街头上混太久了 |
[36:01] | Maybe different ends, but street’s the same. | 也许是不同阵营 但街头是同一个街头 |
[36:06] | We both know that every time you stand across from a CI, | 我们都知道每次你站在线人面前时 |
[36:09] | you lie. | 你在撒谎 |
[36:10] | You can’t protect them. | 你根本保护不了他们 |
[36:13] | Nine times out of ten, the house wins, | 十有八九 都是条子赢 |
[36:16] | and the person in my seat is dead. | 而在我这位置上的人会死 |
[36:22] | I know that, you know that. | 我知道 你也知道 |
[36:25] | Cameron damn well knew that. | 卡梅伦也清楚得很 |
[36:55] | – Anything new? – No. | -有新线索吗 -没有 |
[36:57] | No, we’re at the same place we were. | 跟之前一样 没有进展 |
[36:59] | There’s no evidence. | 没有证据 |
[37:00] | Sarge, what’s your call on Darius? | 警长 你怎么对达瑞斯 |
[37:04] | I wanna keep him in play. He’s valuable. | 我想让他继续当线人 他很有用 |
[37:08] | He probably saved us hundreds of ODs, right? | 他可能帮我们救了几百个吸毒过量的人 不是吗 |
[37:11] | Look, the rest is simple. | 听着 剩下的很简单 |
[37:15] | It’s one murder we never make. | 这是个我们永远立不了的凶案 |
[37:20] | He may not even be involved. | 他有可能有不涉事其中 |
[37:21] | There’s no way you believe that. | 你肯定不这么想 |
[37:34] | My office? | 去我办公室 |
[37:45] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[37:48] | I don’t care if we can’t make the case. | 我不在乎我们是否立案 |
[37:50] | You and I both know he was involved. | 你我都知道他参与其中 |
[37:52] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能信任他 |
[37:55] | I don’t. | 我不信他 |
[37:55] | There’s a thousand things that we don’t know about him. | 还有很多他的事情我们不了解 |
[37:59] | I’m sure that’s true. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[38:00] | He should be held accountable. | 他应该负责任 |
[38:03] | Cameron walked into a police station. | 卡梅伦走进了警局 |
[38:04] | He knew he could be made. | 他知道自己可能暴露 |
[38:07] | Then he went directly out on the streets– | 然后他又直接回到街头 |
[38:08] | Look, no, no. I’m not defending him. | 听着 我不是在为他辩护 |
[38:10] | I’m not saying he was a good guy, | 我不是说他是个好人 |
[38:12] | a smart guy, a right guy. | 一个聪明人 正直人 |
[38:13] | But he was my guy. | 但他是我的人 |
[38:16] | He was my CI. | 他是我的线人 |
[38:18] | I put him out there. | 我让他出去冒险 |
[38:21] | He was mine. | 他是我的责任 |
[38:24] | Why don’t you tell me what you want? | 不如你告诉我你想怎么样 |
[38:27] | I mean, right now. | 就现在 |
[38:28] | You want me to yell at you? | 你想让我吼你吗 |
[38:31] | Or do you want me to make you feel better? | 还是想让我安慰你 |
[38:37] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[38:42] | You’re a good cop. | 你是个好警察 |
[38:44] | So you know I made the right decision tonight. | 你知道我今晚做了正确的决定 |
[38:54] | He was yours, and his death is yours. | 他是你的人 他的死是你的责任 |
[39:01] | Listen, never once have we made a deal with an angel, | 听着 我们不是和天使做交易 |
[39:04] | someone we can trust. | 不是和我们信任的人 |
[39:08] | It’s not how CIs work. | 线人不是这样的 |
[39:11] | I shouldn’t have to explain that to you. | 我无需和你解释这点 |
[39:16] | It’s a necessary part of the job. | 这是工作必要的一部分 |
[39:18] | I mean, it’s… | 这是… |
[39:24] | We keep one foot in a world we don’t belong in, | 我们一脚踏入自己不属于的世界 |
[39:27] | and we ask our CIs to do the exact same thing. | 我们让自己的线人做一样的事 |
[39:36] | Only… | 只是 |
[39:39] | you’re the cop. | 你是警察 |
[39:41] | Cameron was a snitch. | 卡梅伦是奸细 |
[39:44] | So I’m sure his death is | 他的死只不过是 |
[39:49] | the cost of the game, but… | 这场博弈的必要代价 但是 |
[39:55] | You’re the one who has the carry it. | 你是需要承担后果的那个人 |
[40:04] | That is on you. | 这是你的责任 |
[40:32] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[40:35] | How do I carry it? | 我怎么承受 |
[40:46] | I still have no idea. | 我依然不知道答案 |