时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[00:13] | It’s just that we just started this shift | 就是我们才刚开始轮班 |
[00:14] | and that’s your second one. | 你就已经喝第二杯了 |
[00:16] | What are you, the coffee police now? | 你现在兼职咖啡警察吗 |
[00:17] | No, I’m just saying. | 我就是说 |
[00:18] | All this caffeine you’re drinking | 你喝这么多咖啡因 |
[00:19] | is starting to explain a lot, though. | 好多事都解释得通了 |
[00:21] | What’s the drill today? | 今天要去哪 |
[00:23] | Albany Park. Voight wants us to knock on some doors, | 奥尔巴尼公园 博伊特想让我们去上门讯问 |
[00:25] | see if we can’t find any witnesses | 看看能不能找到目击者 |
[00:27] | to that string of home invasions. | 看到有关系列闯入案的什么线索 |
[00:28] | Oh, right. One of my homies at patrol told me about this. | 对 我有个巡警哥们跟我说过 |
[00:31] | Uh, two guys masked up, silver SUV. | 两个蒙面者 银色越野车 |
[00:32] | Yeah, apparently last night’s hit | 没错 昨晚这次作案 |
[00:34] | was the third one this week. | 已经是本周第三次了 |
[00:35] | Crawford’s nervous enough about it, | 克劳福德受够了 |
[00:37] | he wants Intelligence to take over. | 想让情报组接手调查 |
[00:38] | – So here we go. – We can do that. | -所以就给我们了 -我们可以查 |
[00:40] | for the record, i don’t have a problem with coffee. | 我可告诉你 我对咖啡没意见 |
[00:42] | – I have problem without coffee. – Copy that. | -没有咖啡我才有意见 -明白 |
[00:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[00:46] | – Here you go. – Thanks, Sarge. | -给 -谢谢你 警长 |
[00:52] | – Okay. – Ah, damn. | -好吧 -糟了 |
[00:53] | Sorry about that, sir. | 非常抱歉 长官 |
[00:55] | – It’s all right. – There’s coffee on my floor. | -没关系 -我的地板上有咖啡 |
[00:58] | – You gonna clean that up? – Yes, ma’am. | -你能清理干净吗 -好的 长官 |
[01:03] | What’d you do now? | 你又干什么了 |
[01:04] | Oh, it’s all right. Just had a little spill. | 没事 就是洒了点东西 |
[01:06] | Nah, that ain’t okay. | 这可不是没事 |
[01:07] | He’s the worst recruit I’ve ever had. | 他是我招的最不成器的新人 |
[01:09] | Get something and clean this up. | 找工具来清理掉 |
[01:10] | – Now! – Yes, sir. | -快去 -遵命 |
[01:13] | Ah, man, it was just an accident. | 就是个小意外而已嘛 |
[01:15] | Think you’re being a little tough on the kid. | 你对这小子太严格了吧 |
[01:16] | No, I ain’t. | 我并没有 |
[01:17] | Look, everybody has the right to be dumb. | 每个人都有偶尔犯傻的权利 |
[01:19] | That kid abuses that privilege, know what I mean? | 而那孩子在滥用这个权利 你明白吧 |
[01:22] | Dumbass. | 蠢货 |
[01:24] | I remember the time. | 旧日时光啊 |
[01:27] | I’m telling you, dog, | 我跟你说 哥们 |
[01:27] | you definitely gotta do it that way. | 事情还就得这么做 |
[01:28] | It’s stress–ah-ah-ah-recovery, more stress. | 先严厉 严厉 松一点 然后更严厉 |
[01:33] | Make them tough, dog. | 这样才能让他们坚强 哥们 |
[01:34] | Doesn’t make them tough, though, really. | 这样其实不会让他们更坚强 |
[01:35] | I mean, you know, the blues don’t need your approval. | 他们这种老警察带兵可不用你认可 |
[01:37] | I’m not saying that they need my approval. | 我不是说他们需要我认可 |
[01:39] | I just don’t like the bullying of recruits. | 我只是不喜欢他们欺负新人 |
[01:41] | See? It’s not bullying. | 你瞧 这不叫欺负 |
[01:42] | But I understand why you’d say that | 但我理解你为什么会这么说 |
[01:44] | because you didn’t have to do the dance, | 因为你没有经历过这么一遭 |
[01:46] | so you don’t like the moves. | 所以你也不喜欢这一套 |
[01:47] | Shot fired in the 3000 block of South Wells Street, Albany Park. | 奥尔巴尼公园南西街3000号有人开枪 |
[01:50] | That’s two blocks away. | 就在两个街区外 |
[01:51] | 50-21 Ida, we’re close by. | 5021I 我们马上赶过去 |
[01:53] | We’re gonna roll on that job in plain clothes. | 便衣接警 |
[01:56] | Help me, please! | 救命 求求你 |
[01:59] | – I need help! Please! – Stop, stop! | -快来帮我 求求你们 -站住站住 |
[02:00] | Hands up. Stay right there. | 举起手来 不要动 |
[02:01] | – Put your hands up! – Stay right there. | -举起手来 -不要走动 |
[02:02] | You stay right there. | 不要动 |
[02:03] | I got him, I got him, I got him. | 我来 我来 |
[02:05] | Are you hit, huh? You cut? | 你被击中了吗 还是割伤 |
[02:07] | No, it’s not mine! It’s my uncle’s blood! | 不是我的血 是我叔叔的 |
[02:09] | He’s been shot! | 他中枪了 |
[02:10] | 50-21 David, we need backup and an ambo | 这里是5021D 需要增援和急救 |
[02:12] | to the 3000 block of Wells Street. | 派往西街3000号 |
[02:13] | Where’s the shooter? Is he still inside? | 枪手在哪 还在室内吗 |
[02:15] | No, there were two guys! | 不在 一共两个人 |
[02:15] | They robbed us and shot my uncle! | 他们抢了我们 然后击中了我叔叔 |
[02:17] | Which way did they go? | 他们从哪逃走了 |
[02:17] | They drove off in a silver SUV | 他们开着辆银色越野 |
[02:19] | with some patches on it going that way! | 车上有些修补 朝那边走了 |
[02:21] | Be advised: silver SUV fled this location. | 各单位注意 银色越野从本处潜逃 |
[02:23] | Vehicle matches the description | 潜逃车辆特征 |
[02:24] | from the earlier Albany Park crime broadcast. | 与之前奥尔巴尼公园案情相符 |
[02:26] | – Okay, where’s your uncle? – Inside our restaurant! | -好 你叔叔在哪 -在我们的餐厅里 |
[02:28] | All right, you stay right there. | 好 你就站在这 |
[02:29] | You get him, and I need you to go around the back! | 你看着他 然后你从后面包抄 |
[02:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:38] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[02:46] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[02:47] | Right, right, right. Okay. | 好了好了 好了 |
[02:53] | Body. | 发现有人 |
[02:57] | He’s still breathing. You clear the place. | 他还有气 你继续搜查 |
[02:59] | – I got him, all right? – I got it, I got it. | -我来帮他 -收到收到 |
[03:00] | Sir, my name is Officer Ruzek. | 先生 我是鲁塞克警官 |
[03:02] | We got an ambulance on the way. | 救护车马上就到 |
[03:03] | Hey, just keep breathing, all right? | 继续呼吸 好吗 |
[03:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:10] | Is that-is that who shot you? | 你是在说开枪打你的人吗 |
[03:12] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[03:15] | – Ah, I don’t understand… – How we looking? | -我听不懂啊 -情况如何 |
[03:16] | Kev, where is the ambo? | 凯文 救护车到哪了 |
[03:18] | Squad, what’s the ETA on ambo? | 中心 救护车还要多久 |
[03:20] | Hey, listen, do you speak English? | 听着 你会说英语吗 |
[03:20] | Can you tell me in English? Tell me the name. | 你能用英语告诉我吗 告诉我名字 |
[03:23] | – Come on, man, come on. – C-candle… | -加油 加油 -蜡烛 |
[03:29] | – Come on. – C-candles… | -加油说 -蜡烛 |
[03:37] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[03:43] | All right, we’re running point on this now, | 好了 这个案子由我们负责 |
[03:45] | so what do we got? | 都查到了什么 |
[03:46] | Victim’s name is Nikolay Lukov. | 受害人叫尼古拉·卢科夫 |
[03:48] | He had just opened the place up. | 他刚刚开门 |
[03:49] | He was tallying receipts in here | 几个家伙闯进来的时候 |
[03:50] | when a couple guys came in and they robbed him. | 他正在这里记账 然后被抢劫了 |
[03:52] | And like the previous robberies in the area, | 跟这一区之前的抢劫案类似 |
[03:54] | the offenders fled in a silver SUV | 罪犯开着一辆银色越野车逃走了 |
[03:56] | with patches on the side. | 车身侧面有修补痕迹 |
[03:57] | Looks like they’ve gone from hitting residences | 看其他像是他们从抢劫居民 |
[03:58] | to hitting restaurants now. | 改为抢劫商贩了 |
[04:00] | How much they get? | 他们抢了多少钱 |
[04:01] | Owner said there was about 14 grand being prepared for deposit. | 老板说本来准备存一万四千左右 |
[04:04] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[04:05] | No other employees were here, but we do have the owner’s son. | 没有其他员工在场 但老板的儿子在 |
[04:08] | 17 years old. His name is Peter. | 17岁 叫皮特 |
[04:10] | He actually flagged us down. | 其实是他拦下我们的 |
[04:11] | He said when he walked up, the offenders fled | 他说当他走近的时候 罪犯正在逃 |
[04:13] | and he did catch a glimpse of one of them | 他的确瞟到了一眼其中一个人 |
[04:14] | when they took their ski mask off. | 当时他们摘下了滑雪面罩 |
[04:16] | Described him as male, white, 30s. | 说他是一名白人男性 三十多岁 |
[04:18] | All right, we bag his hands, do a GSR test? | 我们给他的手做个枪击残留物检测 |
[04:20] | Yep, it came back clean. | 检测结果是无残留 |
[04:22] | All right, so let’s canvass the neighborhood for witnesses. | 好吧 那我们仔细搜查附近找目击者 |
[04:24] | Grab POD footage, | 调取监控录像 |
[04:25] | and check all suspicious persons in service clothes too. | 并检查所有穿着制服的可疑人员 |
[04:29] | Maybe somebody saw the offenders casing the place. | 或许有谁看到了罪犯踩点 |
[04:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:33] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -开始吧 -好的 |
[04:35] | – So can I take him home now? – All right, listen– | -我现在能带他回家了吗 -听着… |
[04:38] | – What’s up, boss? – Oh, listen, this is Vasil. | -怎么了 老大 -这是瓦西尔 |
[04:41] | He owns the place. | 他是老板 |
[04:42] | His–his brother was the victim. | 死者是他的兄弟 |
[04:44] | Oh, I’m very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[04:47] | Uh, I understand my brother said something in Bulgarian. | 我听说我的弟弟用保加利亚语说了些什么 |
[04:51] | Yeah, um, look, I’m definitely butchering it, | 我肯定说的不对 |
[04:54] | but it was “Koopi-she-something.” | 但听起来像是”库皮-沙-什么的” |
[04:57] | Sorry, I can’t understand that. | 不好意思 我不知道那是什么 |
[04:58] | “Koopi-she-Chevy,” Maybe? Something like that? | 或许是”库皮-沙-雪弗” 类似的 |
[05:01] | When I asked him to say it in English, | 我让他说英语的时候 |
[05:03] | I think I heard him whisper the word “Candles.” | 我觉得听到他轻声说了个”蜡烛” |
[05:05] | – Was it… – Yeah, that sounds about right. | -是这句吗 -听起来就是的 |
[05:10] | Okay, what’s that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[05:13] | It means, uh, “Buy yourself candles.” | 意思是”给自己买些蜡烛” |
[05:17] | Okay, why do you think he’d say that? | 你觉得他为什么要说这个 |
[05:19] | It’s an old phrase. | 是句古谚语 |
[05:21] | loses something in translation, | 没有对应的翻译 |
[05:22] | but it’s about forgiveness. | 但是和原谅有关 |
[05:26] | I’ll ask around, see if anybody saw anything. | 我会四处打听 看有没有人看到什么 |
[05:28] | Well, that’s all right. My people are all over that. | 没关系 我的人已经在查了 |
[05:31] | Most of us around here are from the Balkans, | 附近大多数人都来自巴尔干半岛地区 |
[05:34] | Sergeant Voight. | 博伊特警长 |
[05:36] | If anyone in this neighborhood saw anything, | 即使邻居有谁看到了什么 |
[05:38] | they wouldn’t share it with you. | 他们也不会跟你说 |
[05:41] | Well, this isn’t the Balkans. | 这里不是在巴尔干半岛地区 |
[05:43] | Chicago’s a little different. | 芝加哥不这样 |
[05:46] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[05:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[05:55] | All right, where we at on this? | 好吧 我们现在进展如何 |
[05:57] | We knocked on a few doors, came up dry. | 我们问了些人 但是没什么发现 |
[05:59] | You would have thought that somebody would have looked | 你以为总会有人朝窗外张望 |
[06:00] | out the window or heard the shots or something, | 或者听到枪声什么的 |
[06:02] | but nobody saw anything. | 但没人看到任何事 |
[06:03] | Or if they did, they ain’t sharing. | 或者他们看到了 但不肯说 |
[06:05] | All right, so street PODs? | 好吧 那街道监控录像呢 |
[06:06] | Most of them have been vandalized, | 大多数监控被故意破坏了 |
[06:07] | made inoperable by the locals. | 被当地人弄得不能用了 |
[06:09] | Patrol did say this neighborhood is notorious | 巡警是说过这个区臭名远扬 |
[06:10] | for not cooperating. | 以不配合工作出名 |
[06:11] | It’s been like that for years. | 这样已经有好多年了 |
[06:12] | All right, I’m gonna go back, talk to this Vasil. | 好吧 我准备回去再跟这位瓦西尔聊聊 |
[06:14] | Encourage him to work with us. | 鼓励他同我们配合我们工作 |
[06:16] | Meanwhile, looks like we’re back at square one, | 同时 看起来我们回到了起点 |
[06:18] | so let’s restart at the beginning. | 那我们就从头开始吧 |
[06:20] | Hey, I just got a call | 我刚接到电话 |
[06:22] | from a CI who’s been asking around. | 四处帮忙打听的线人打来的 |
[06:24] | He said he got word that a silver SUV with patches | 他说他听说一辆有修补痕迹的银色越野车 |
[06:26] | was just dropped off at an auto salvage yard on the South Side. | 刚刚被人丢弃在了南区的废弃车辆回收厂 |
[06:29] | Okay, well, that might be our offender’s ride right there. | 可能是我们要找的罪犯的车 |
[06:31] | All right, so you and Kev chase it. | 好的 那你和凯文去追查这条线索 |
[06:39] | Yo, my man. | 兄弟 |
[06:42] | My man, you the owner? | 兄弟 你是老板吗 |
[06:43] | Nah, fam. | 不是 哥们 |
[06:44] | Let me, uh– let me go get him for you. | 我去…我去帮你叫他 |
[06:47] | – Appreciate that. – Yeah, you got it. | -多谢了 -没事 |
[06:48] | Kev. | 凯文 |
[06:51] | You see this? | 你看到了吗 |
[06:53] | Silver SUV, Bondo patch on the side there. | 银色越野车 车侧有邦度牌修补 |
[06:55] | Could we be this lucky? | 我们能这么幸运吗 |
[06:56] | I think we got a winner. | 我觉得我们找对了 |
[06:57] | We just gotta confirm it. | 再确认下就好 |
[06:58] | Convenience is king, though. | 那也太省时省力了 |
[07:03] | Leave it alone. | 靠边点 |
[07:04] | Relax, man. We’re cops. | 冷静 兄弟 我们是警察 |
[07:05] | – Are you the owner? – Yeah, I know who you are. | -你是老板吗 -是的 我知道你们是谁 |
[07:07] | Now get off my property. | 从我地盘离开 |
[07:08] | What’s all this attitude about? | 这种态度是什么意思 |
[07:09] | People like me being tired of cops like you. | 跟我一样的人 烦死你们这种警察 |
[07:11] | Listen, pal, we’re investigating a murder. | 听我说 兄弟 我们在调查一起谋杀案 |
[07:15] | We think this vehicle might have been involved, all right? | 我们认为这辆车很有可能牵涉其中 好吗 |
[07:17] | If you ain’t got a warrant, you need to leave. | 如果你们没有搜查令 你们就得离开 |
[07:19] | No, we don’t need a warrant to be here. | 不 我们来这不需要搜查令 |
[07:20] | It’s private property, so, yeah, you do. | 这里是私人领地 所以你们需要 |
[07:24] | My friend, you sweating the small stuff | 我的朋友 你纠结的小事 |
[07:26] | that we don’t really care that much about. | 我们根本就不在意 |
[07:27] | We just want to make sure you got the paperwork for this. | 我们只是要确认这辆车你走了手续 |
[07:29] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[07:30] | Now leave before I file a complaint. | 马上走 否则我就要去投诉了 |
[07:32] | You got quite the lip on you, huh? | 你这嘴真够欠的啊 |
[07:34] | Chill, chill, chill, chill. | 冷静 冷静 |
[07:36] | You know there’s too much heat on you. | 你知道你身上的事已经不少了 |
[07:38] | We got him. | 他跑不了 |
[07:41] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[07:42] | It’s not a problem. We’ll come back. | 这个没有问题 我们会再来的 |
[07:45] | I’m gonna see you again. | 我们回头见 |
[07:47] | You’d better have a warrant if you do. | 你再来的话最好带着搜查令 |
[07:57] | – What’s this? – Vasil asked for it. | -这是什么 -瓦西尔要的 |
[07:59] | Huh. Well, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:02] | – My people talk to you yet? – Not yet. | -我的人和你谈过了吗 -还没有 |
[08:05] | I heard someone was coming by in a few, | 我听说过会儿有个人要来 |
[08:07] | but I don’t know anything. | 但我什么也不知道 |
[08:09] | Well, they’re gonna want to talk to you anyway. | 他们还是会跟你谈谈 |
[08:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | She’s a good-looking girl, am I right? | 她长得挺漂亮的 对不对 |
[08:21] | Seems nice. | 看着不错 |
[08:23] | My son–she’s too old for him, | 我儿子… 她对他来说岁数太大了 |
[08:25] | but it doesn’t stop him from trying. | 但这并没有让他停止追求她 |
[08:29] | How’s he doing? Is he okay? | 他怎么样 还好吗 |
[08:31] | He was close to Nikolay, | 他和尼古拉很亲近 |
[08:33] | so that wound won’t heal for many years. | 所以这伤口很多年都愈合不了呢 |
[08:41] | To my brother’s memory. | 为我的亡弟 |
[08:54] | – What is that? – Rakia. | -这是什么啊 -拉吉亚白兰地 |
[08:56] | It’s meant to be sipped. | 这应该是一口一口抿的 |
[08:58] | That’s good to know. | 这个知识很有用 |
[09:02] | – Let me ask you something… – Yeah. | -我问你一下… -问 |
[09:06] | How are we supposed to help you– | 如果没有人愿意开口 |
[09:08] | or anybody in this neighborhood– | 那我们该如何帮助你或者 |
[09:10] | if no one’s willing to talk to us? | 这一带所有的人呢 |
[09:12] | If someone saw something that would help, | 如果有人看见了什么有用的东西 |
[09:15] | I’d know about it. | 我会知道的 |
[09:15] | No, if someone sees something, | 不对 如果有人看见什么 |
[09:18] | they talk to us, not you. | 他们会告诉我们 不是你 |
[09:20] | I’m–I’m afraid that’s not how this neighborhood works. | 恐怕这一带不是这样的 |
[09:23] | I told you the first time we met: | 我们第一次见面我就告诉你了 |
[09:25] | people here are guarded. | 这里的人有戒心 |
[09:27] | They come from an ex-Communist state. | 他们来自于前共产党国家 |
[09:29] | They don’t trust the police and their street cameras. | 他们对警察和街上的监控探头都不信任 |
[09:33] | They have had their fill of both. | 他们都曾经饱受二者的苦头 |
[09:36] | So let’s change that. | 那我们一起去改变吧 |
[09:39] | Fine, then it starts with us. | 好 那就从我们开始 |
[09:44] | Listen, Vasil, this kind of thing | 听着 瓦西尔 这种事 |
[09:47] | doesn’t happen in a vacuum, okay? | 不会凭空发生 好吗 |
[09:50] | Somebody had to eyeball this place before they robbed it. | 在抢劫这里之前 有人来这踩过点 |
[09:54] | So if any of your employees haven’t been interviewed yet, | 所以如果你还有员工没接受面谈 |
[09:58] | we need to do that, not you. | 我们去接着谈 不是你 |
[10:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:10] | All right, here’s our guy. | 这就是那个人 |
[10:13] | Jagoff’s going mobile. | 这傻子行动了 |
[10:16] | Uh, 50-21 David to unit standing by, | D5021呼叫待命小组 |
[10:19] | suspect vehicle is westbound from the location. | 疑犯车辆往西开了 |
[10:21] | If you see a violation, shake him. | 如果你发现有违章 拦下他 |
[10:23] | 21-13, copy that. We got you covered. | 2113收到 交给我们了 |
[10:26] | Let’s go. | 下来吧 |
[10:29] | – Any luck? – Yeah, had a .380. | -有什么发现吗 -发现了把.38的枪 |
[10:32] | Idiot tried to tuck it underneath the seat when I walked up. | 我走上去时 傻子想把枪藏到座椅下 |
[10:34] | All right. You just made up for spilling my coffee. | 很好 打翻我咖啡的事算是扯平了 |
[10:37] | I didn’t really do too much, sir. | 我其实没做什么 长官 |
[10:39] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[10:40] | ‘Cause you’re the one writing the paper. | 因为你可得写报告啊 |
[10:42] | Hey, enjoy that paperwork. | 好好享受那个案头工作吧 |
[10:48] | Pay attention. | 注意 |
[10:50] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[10:51] | – Hi. – Oh, this is entrapment. | -你好 -这是钓鱼执法 |
[10:53] | Well, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. | 一报还一报啊 |
[10:56] | Here’s the deal: you tell me about the crushed SUV | 听好了 你告诉我被报废越野车的事 |
[10:58] | and I’m gonna forget about the fact | 我就不追究你 |
[11:00] | that you’re chopping up stolen rides. | 拆解赃车的事 |
[11:02] | No, you can forget it. | 不行 算了吧你 |
[11:04] | I ain’t telling you or your boy nothing about my business. | 我才不会跟你或者你的小伙计讲我的生意呢 |
[11:07] | – “My boy”? – You calling me a boy? | -“我的小伙计” -你叫我小伙计 |
[11:09] | Yeah, consider me “Not woke.” | 没错 你就当我还”没有平等意识”吧 |
[11:11] | Yo, yo, yo, yo, you watch your mouth. | 我说 你的嘴干净点 |
[11:18] | You wanna play with me? | 你想和我玩 |
[11:19] | You spit on me, huh? | 你往我身上吐口水 |
[11:22] | What’d I tell you about stupid games? | 我刚才和你说了一报还一报吧 |
[11:23] | – All right, okay! – You wanna play with me? | -好吧 -你还想和我玩 |
[11:25] | Okay! | 行了 |
[11:25] | The next thing I hear out of your mouth | 我从你嘴里听到的下一句话 |
[11:27] | are some answers, yeah? | 最好是对问题的回答 |
[11:28] | – All right! – All right. | -行了 -好吧 |
[11:30] | Oh, damn. | 我靠 |
[11:33] | It–it was a white dude, all right? | 是个白人 行了吧 |
[11:34] | I’d never seen him before. | 我以前从没见过他 |
[11:36] | Didn’t get a look at his face. | 没看见他的脸 |
[11:38] | He gave me a grand to crush the car. | 他给了我一千块把车报废了 |
[11:40] | Okay, any papers? | 有什么文件吗 |
[11:41] | No, the plates and VIN were already removed. | 没有 车牌和车架号已经都没有了 |
[11:44] | And that’s all I know, I swear! | 我就知道这些 我发誓 |
[11:46] | – How’d he leave? – Uh, Uber or Lyft. | -他怎么走的 -网约车 |
[11:49] | He was using an app. | 他用了个手机应用 |
[11:52] | Was that so hard? | 这有那么难吗 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry I put hands on him. You see what he did? | 很抱歉我对他动了手 你看见他干了什么吗 |
[12:05] | You know, he’s got a little split on his lip. | 他嘴唇破了一点 |
[12:07] | All good, no big deal. So what now? | 没事 小事情 那现在怎么办 |
[12:09] | Well, he gave us workable information, | 他已经给了我们有用的信息 |
[12:11] | so I think we just kick him. | 我觉得放了他吧 |
[12:13] | Might as well. | 也行 |
[12:14] | – Nah, can’t do that. – You mean seriously? | -不 不能这样 -你说真的吗 |
[12:17] | Seriously. Cruz saw how it went down. | 说真的 克鲁兹看到了怎么回事 |
[12:19] | Gotta take him down, book him for the gun. | 应该带他回去 因他的枪逮捕他 |
[12:21] | Well, the split lip. | 那嘴唇破了的事呢 |
[12:22] | I mean, we’re chasing this murder. | 我是说我们在追查谋杀案 |
[12:23] | I don’t have time to write up paper. | 没时间写报告 |
[12:25] | Okay, we’ll say the recruit did it. | 好 我们会说是新人干的 |
[12:27] | Got clumsy putting the offender in the back seat. | 把罪犯塞进后座时不小心弄的 |
[12:29] | That what happened, Leavins? | 是这么回事对吗 莱文斯 |
[12:31] | – Sir? – That what happened? | -长官 -刚才是这么回事吗 |
[12:34] | Uh, yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[12:35] | No, I’m just gonna write up the paper. | 不 我会写报告的 |
[12:36] | – It’s fine. – No, we got this. | -没事的 -不 交给我们吧 |
[12:38] | Go ahead and do your case. | 你们接着查案子吧 |
[12:40] | He doesn’t know what he’s agreeing to. | 他根本不知道自己同意了什么 |
[12:41] | Kid, you sure you’re all right with this? | 孩子 你确定这样做行吗 |
[12:43] | Bruh, he is. | 兄弟 他确定 |
[12:46] | I asked him, not you. | 我问的是他 不是你 |
[12:47] | And I’m speaking for him. We got this. | 那我帮他回答 交给我们吧 |
[12:49] | Listen, if I ask him a question, | 听着 如果我问他问题 |
[12:51] | you don’t get to answer it for him, all right? | 轮不到你帮他回答 好吗 |
[13:08] | What is your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[13:09] | I don’t have a problem, all right? | 没怎么回事 好吗 |
[13:11] | But I don’t like putting people in situations | 但我不喜欢逼别人做 |
[13:13] | that they don’t want to be in. | 他们不愿意做的事 |
[13:15] | Okay, you know what? | 好 你知道吗 |
[13:17] | Screw it, I’ll write the damn paper. | 算了 报告我来写 |
[13:20] | But you need to mind your own business. | 但你也别多管闲事 |
[13:22] | How I treat and train my recruit | 我如何对待和训练新人 |
[13:23] | don’t have anything to do with you. | 跟你没有任何关系 |
[13:29] | Bruh, your guy. | 兄弟 看着你同事 |
[13:45] | – Who’s this guy? – Gregory Barnes. | -这家伙是谁 -格雷戈里·巴恩斯 |
[13:46] | He’s 26, no criminal record. | 26岁 没犯罪记录 |
[13:48] | We think this is the guy that dropped off the SUV. | 我们觉得这就是那个扔掉越野车的家伙 |
[13:50] | It was his Uber account that requested the pick-up | 他的优步账号在 |
[13:52] | at the auto salvage yard. | 废车处理场叫过车 |
[13:53] | He got family, work ties to Albany Park? | 他有家人或工作跟奥尔巴尼公园有关系吗 |
[13:56] | None that we can find. | 没查到 |
[13:57] | Let’s bring him in. | 我们去带他过来 |
[13:59] | 入室抢劫三次 作案模式 银色越野车 邦度牌修补痕迹 | |
[14:04] | Hey, I need a word. | 我有话说 |
[14:12] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[14:13] | Guy with the bloody lip is filing a CR. | 嘴唇破了的家伙投诉了 |
[14:17] | – What? – Really, for that? | -什么 -真的 就为那件事 |
[14:18] | Yeah, his lawyer’s making a lot of noise. | 对 他律师撺掇的 |
[14:21] | All right, well, did–did you file the report? | 好 你的报告发了吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah, and I made myself the hero, | 发了 把我自己写成了英雄 |
[14:27] | which means I’m the only one that lied. | 这意味着只有我在撒谎 |
[14:30] | All right, listen, man, I didn’t mean for that– | 好吧 听着 哥们 我不是有意的 |
[14:32] | Well, it happened, | 事情已经发生了 |
[14:34] | and the recruit didn’t get dirty writing the report, | 而且报告里提到新人有任何过失 |
[14:36] | which means he has no incentive to back me up. | 这意味着他没有动机支持我的说法 |
[14:40] | You think he’ll roll? | 你觉得他会翻供吗 |
[14:42] | He’s a recruit, bruh. What you think? | 他是个新人 兄弟 你觉得呢 |
[14:44] | Catches a beef, gets caught lying, | 闹僵了 被抓到撒谎 |
[14:46] | he’s off the job for good. | 他就跟这份工作永别了 |
[14:47] | No recourse. | 谁都帮不了他 |
[14:48] | There a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[14:51] | No, boss. | 没有 老大 |
[14:52] | All right, what’s the hold up? Let’s go. | 好 那还站着干嘛 我们走 |
[14:53] | We’re right behind you. | 我们马上就来 |
[14:58] | Look, I already asked Platt to try to fix this. | 听着 我已经让普拉特尽量搞定了 |
[15:01] | If she can’t, stick to what’s in the report. | 如果她搞不定 就照报告里写的说 |
[15:03] | It’s our word against the suspect and the recruit’s. | 到时就是我们和嫌犯与新人对簿公堂了 |
[15:12] | So you seriously– you don’t think | 所以你真的… 你不觉得 |
[15:13] | we should have our FOP reps | 我们该让警察兄弟会代表 |
[15:15] | on standby just in case? | 随时待命以防万一吗 |
[15:16] | Mm-mm, I think we sit tight. | 不用 我觉得我们静观其变就好 |
[15:19] | Platt says she’s got it. | 普拉特说交给她吧 |
[15:20] | You know she runs it with the blue and whites. | 她经常处理警察之间的这种事情 |
[15:24] | Sergeant, we’re trying to get patrol out here | 警长 我们想叫巡警到这儿来 |
[15:25] | to cover the back, but no one’s acknowledging. | 守住后面 但没人回应 |
[15:28] | Yeah, well, we don’t have time to wait, | 好 我们没时间等了 |
[15:30] | so let’s go in and get Barnes. | 直接进去抓巴恩斯吧 |
[15:33] | 50-21 Ida, requesting a few units to our location. | 5021I 请求多派几队巡警到我们的位置 |
[15:36] | Non-emergency backup. | 非紧急支援 |
[15:42] | Any units, come back. | 有人在吗 快回复 |
[15:44] | – Is this a joke? – That’s our guy right there. | -这是在开玩笑吗 -那就是我们要抓的人 |
[15:47] | Yep, that’s Barnes. | 是的 那就是巴恩斯 |
[15:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:53] | We got eyes on Barnes. | 我们看到巴恩斯了 |
[15:54] | Walking through the parking lot of the building. | 正走过大厦停车场 |
[15:55] | We’re gonna grab him up. | 我们上去抓他 |
[15:59] | Gregory Barnes. | 格雷戈里·巴恩斯 |
[16:01] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[16:03] | – He’s running. – We got a runner. | -他跑了 -我们这里有位逃犯 |
[16:10] | – Gun, gun, gun! – Got it! | -有枪 有枪 有枪 -收到 |
[16:25] | Hands behind your back. | 把手背在后面 |
[16:32] | Anyone hear sirens? | 有人听到警笛声吗 |
[16:33] | ‘Cause I don’t. | 因为我没听到 |
[16:36] | Come on. | 过来 |
[16:39] | Why’d patrol screw us not rolling backup? | 为什么巡警不理我们 不过来支援 |
[16:42] | I don’t know, I might have caused an issue. | 不确定 可能是因为我 |
[16:46] | – Do I need to get involved? – No, I’m gonna handle it. | -需要我介入吗 -不 我会搞定 |
[16:49] | All right, good. Do that. | 好 行 你搞定 |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:53] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 听着 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:55] | all right? I didn’t rob anybody. | 好吗 我没抢任何人 |
[16:58] | Then why were you carrying a gun? | 那你为什么要带着枪 |
[17:00] | Protection. It’s a tough neighborhood. | 自卫 那一带很乱 |
[17:02] | What about the SUV you dumped at the auto salvage yard? | 那辆被你遗弃在回收场的越野车是怎么回事 |
[17:05] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[17:06] | I mean, some guy sold it to me cheap. | 有个人把这车便宜卖给了我 |
[17:08] | It was a bucket that was barely running. | 那玩意几乎都开不起来 |
[17:09] | Worth more in scrap metal. | 还不如当废铁卖钱 |
[17:12] | You see, that’s funny, | 有意思 |
[17:13] | because the guy at the salvage yard | 因为回收场的人说 |
[17:16] | said it was you that paid him, not the other way around. | 是你付钱给他 而不是他付钱给你 |
[17:18] | Well, he’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[17:21] | So what’s the name of the guy you sold it to? | 卖你车的人叫什么名字 |
[17:25] | I dunno, some black dude. | 不知道 一个黑人 |
[17:26] | Never seen him before or since. | 从来没见过他 |
[17:29] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[17:32] | Listen… | 听好了 |
[17:36] | They ain’t just robberies once a man dies. | 一旦出了人命 就不是抢劫案那么简单了 |
[17:39] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[17:41] | So if you weren’t the shooter, | 如果不是你开的枪 |
[17:42] | now’s your chance to speak your piece. | 现在是你自证清白的好机会 |
[17:48] | No more questions. I want a lawyer. | 别问了 我要找律师 |
[17:52] | Okay, anything else? | 还有别的线索吗 |
[17:54] | I mean, Barnes grew up in Chicago, | 巴恩斯在芝加哥长大 |
[17:56] | but since he’s got no criminal record, | 但是他没有犯罪记录 |
[17:59] | there’s no associates in our database. | 在我们的数据库里没有相关记录 |
[18:00] | The guy flies under the radar. | 这家伙行事很低调 |
[18:01] | There’s no social media footprint either. | 社交媒体上也没有任何线索 |
[18:03] | – And the gun he tossed? – Not reported stolen. | -他扔掉的那把枪呢 -没有报失 |
[18:05] | And the ballistics doesn’t match, | 弹道分析结果也不匹配 |
[18:07] | so unless we can tie him down on the robbery | 除非能有更准确的线索 |
[18:09] | in a more specific way, we’ve got nothing | 可以把他和抢劫案联系起来 否则 |
[18:10] | but a misdemeanor gun charge on him. | 我们只能以持枪轻罪起诉他 |
[18:12] | – Huh. – What about Vasil’s son? | -是吗 -瓦西尔的儿子呢 |
[18:16] | I mean, he said he saw one of them | 他说他看到其中的一个人 |
[18:18] | taking off his mask. | 摘下了面具 |
[18:20] | All right, arrange for a lineup. | 好 准备指认 |
[18:26] | All right, take your time. | 慢慢来 不着急 |
[18:29] | If you need to see him in profile, | 如果你想看他们的侧面 |
[18:30] | we can do that for you. | 我们可以让他们照办 |
[18:31] | Okay, Peter? | 好吗 皮特 |
[18:34] | So it’s one of them? | 就在他们之中吗 |
[18:37] | That’s for him to tell us. | 这得由他来告诉我们 |
[18:39] | Peter? | 皮特 |
[18:44] | I’m just not sure. | 我不确定 |
[18:46] | Well, there’s no rush. We got plenty of time. | 不必着急 我们的时间很充裕 |
[18:47] | Have a look. | 仔细看 |
[19:00] | I don’t… | 我没有 |
[19:02] | I just don’t see the guy. | 我没有看到那个人 |
[19:05] | I’m just not sure. | 我还是不确定 |
[19:06] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:09] | You tried. | 你努力过了 |
[19:18] | Boss, I found something interesting | 老大 我在转录餐厅员工的证词时 |
[19:20] | when I was transcribing the restaurant employee statements. | 发现了一些有趣的东西 |
[19:23] | Vasil’s bartender, Chelsea Roberts, | 瓦西尔的酒保 切尔西亚·罗伯茨 |
[19:25] | shared the same street address as Barnes, | 和巴恩斯的住址在一条街上 |
[19:27] | an apartment complex over in Canaryville. | 在加那利维尔的公寓楼 |
[19:31] | Well, that’s huge. | 这可是重要线索 |
[19:32] | It was years ago | 已经是多年前了 |
[19:33] | and they lived in separate apartments, but– | 而且他们住在不同的公寓里 不过 |
[19:35] | – But they knew each other. – Huh? | -但他们认识对方 -是吗 |
[19:38] | Take a look at Chelsea Roberts’ social media account. | 检查一下切尔西亚·罗伯茨的社交媒体账号 |
[19:40] | This is her with Barnes like three months ago. | 这是三个月前她和巴恩斯的合照 |
[19:43] | Huh, call down to Trudy. Put a hold on Barnes. | 联系特鲁迪 扣住巴恩斯 |
[19:47] | Have Halstead and Upton bring her in. | 让霍斯特德和厄普顿带她过来 |
[19:49] | Hey, Sarge, we need to put a hold on Barnes. | 警长 我们需要继续扣着巴恩斯 |
[19:52] | How long ago? | 多久之前 |
[19:54] | All right, thank you. He bonded out an hour ago. | 好的 谢谢 他一小时之前走了 |
[19:57] | All right, you and Kev go grab him. | 你和凯文去把他抓回来 |
[19:59] | Nice work, Rojas. | 干得不错 罗加斯 |
[20:01] | Yeah, this is Kev. Tell Voight we came up dry. | 我是凯文 通知博伊德我们没找到人 |
[20:04] | Barnes isn’t at home, but we’ll track him down. | 巴恩斯不在家 但我们会找到他的 |
[20:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:08] | Landlord said Barnes stopped by, | 房东说巴恩斯来过 |
[20:10] | grabbed a few things, and then he took off. | 拿了几件东西 就离开了 |
[20:12] | Well, that man ain’t stupid. He know we on his ass. | 这家伙不蠢 他知道我们在追他 |
[20:14] | Yeah, she also said she’s looking out her window, | 她还说她向窗外看的时候 |
[20:17] | she sees a suspicious white guy | 看到一个可疑的白人 |
[20:19] | sitting in his car watching Barnes. | 坐在车里监视巴恩斯 |
[20:23] | Could be the partner in crime. | 也许是同伙 |
[20:24] | Yeah, one would think, | 会有人这么想 |
[20:25] | except Barnes didn’t seem to know he was there. | 但是巴恩斯不知道他在这 |
[20:28] | Barnes takes off, car follows. | 巴恩斯走后 车立马跟上 |
[20:37] | Why am I here? What’s going on? | 我为什么会来这 出什么事了 |
[20:40] | Why don’t you tell us about Gregory Barnes? | 和我们说说格雷戈里·巴恩斯 |
[20:47] | Barnes? | 巴恩斯 |
[20:48] | I–it doesn’t sound familiar. | 这名字听着不熟 |
[20:52] | Doesn’t sound familiar? | 听着不熟 |
[20:55] | Why are you draped all over him in that picture? | 你为什么会在这张照片里搂着他 |
[20:58] | Somebody had to tell Barnes and his partner | 肯定有人告诉了巴恩斯和他的同伙 |
[21:00] | who the Albany Park targets would be, Chelsea. | 奥尔巴尼公园的目标会是谁 切尔西亚 |
[21:02] | And a bartender in a place like that | 在那种地方工作的酒保 |
[21:05] | probably heard a lot of locals bragging about stuff. | 肯定听过不少当地人吹牛 |
[21:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[21:09] | A man has died, Chelsea. | 有人死了 切尔西亚 |
[21:11] | Are you sure you want to keep playing this game with us? | 你确定还想继续和我们玩这种小把戏吗 |
[21:19] | I didn’t know anyone would be killed. | 我不知道会有人被杀 |
[21:21] | – But they were. – I… | -但确实死人了 -我 |
[21:28] | I shouldn’t have told him about the–the money | 我就不该告诉他 |
[21:30] | that the owner kept at the restaurant, | 老板在餐厅藏的那笔钱 |
[21:32] | but Peter kept bragging | 但皮特一直在说 |
[21:34] | about how well the place was doing and I… | 那地方生意有多好 |
[21:40] | And I was scared… | 我很害怕 |
[21:42] | for the future. | 对于未来 |
[21:45] | Yours or his? | 你的未来还是他的未来 |
[21:49] | The baby’s. | 孩子的未来 |
[21:53] | Chelsea, you’re pregnant? | 切尔西亚 你怀孕了吗 |
[21:57] | Eight weeks. | 八周了 |
[22:00] | The best thing you can do for that child and for yourself | 你能为孩子和你做的最好的事 |
[22:04] | is just tell us everything. | 就是把一切都告诉我们 |
[22:05] | I–I want to, but I think | 我 我也想 但我认为 |
[22:08] | I should probably just get a lawyer. | 我得找个律师 |
[22:10] | Sure, you can do that. | 当然可以 |
[22:11] | We can’t help you after that, though, | 在那之后我们就帮不了你了 |
[22:12] | so it’s up to you. | 所以这取决于你 |
[22:16] | I–I can’t go to jail. | 我 我不能坐牢 |
[22:18] | You’re gonna go to jail, Chelsea, | 你会进监狱的 切尔西亚 |
[22:20] | but what you say to us now will make a big difference | 但你现在的证词将极大地影响 |
[22:22] | as to how much time you’re gonna spend there. | 你的刑期时长 |
[22:25] | When’s the last time you saw Barnes, Chelsea? | 你最后一次见巴恩斯是什么时候 切尔西亚 |
[23:01] | – Body. – Clear. | -尸体 -安全 |
[23:04] | – Clear. – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[23:25] | No sign of forced entry, | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[23:26] | so the shooter probably knocked on the door. | 所以枪手们很可能敲了门 |
[23:27] | Smart move hitting him here. | 在这揍他很聪明 |
[23:30] | There’s usually no cameras in a place like this. | 这种地方通常没有摄像头 |
[23:32] | Yeah, but why kill him? | 是的 但为什么要杀他 |
[23:33] | Partner probably got nervous after the arrest. | 被捕后同伙可能很紧张 |
[23:36] | Waits outside Barnes’ apartment, | 在巴恩斯公寓外面蹲守 |
[23:37] | follows him to a seedy motel, pops him, ties off the caper. | 尾随他来到一个破旧的汽车旅馆 一枪毙了他 |
[23:41] | All right, well, let’s get the techs in here. | 好吧 让技术人员过来 |
[23:42] | Hopefully they can find some prints | 希望能够采集到一些指纹 |
[23:44] | and we can untie this thing. | 好让我们解开谜团 |
[23:49] | – Hey, you got a minute? – Oh, for you, Trudy? | -你有一分钟吗 -为你吗 特鲁迪 |
[23:52] | I think I got ten. What’s up? | 我能腾出十分钟 怎么了 |
[23:55] | Uh, you picked up a complaint on a training officer | 你接到了一个对培训官的投诉 |
[23:58] | by the name of Werner. | 名叫沃纳 |
[24:04] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 的确 |
[24:06] | I haven’t had a chance to give the file a read yet. | 我还没来得及看 |
[24:09] | – What’s your interest? – He’s one of mine. | -你怎么感兴趣 -他是我的人 |
[24:11] | Good police. | 是个好警察 |
[24:12] | Intelligence walled off the arrest to him. | 情报部把逮捕的事交给了他 |
[24:14] | If you dig too deep, others are in the line of fire. | 如果你的调查太过深入 其他人会遭殃 |
[24:16] | – It’ll get messy. – These things always do. | -会闹得很难看 -这些事一向如此 |
[24:20] | So can we police our own? Maybe make this go away? | 我们能不能各管各的 也许让这事翻篇 |
[24:24] | “Go away”? | “翻篇” |
[24:25] | No, not if there’s any substance to it. | 不 如果这里面的内容属实 |
[24:28] | This guy’s lawyer, | 这家伙的律师 |
[24:29] | he’s gonna want to get his pound of flesh. | 他要看到有人付出代价 |
[24:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[24:37] | We’ve got history, you and I. | 我们有交情 你和我 |
[24:45] | Best I can offer– | 我能提供的最好条件 |
[24:46] | and I’m only floating this because of that– | 我让步也是因为那个 |
[24:49] | low-ball plea. | 最低认罪 |
[24:52] | Let me know what that would consist of. | 让我知道都包括什么 |
[24:54] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会看着办 |
[25:02] | All right, what do we got? | 好吧 有什么发现 |
[25:04] | The techs couldn’t find any comparable prints in the motel room. | 技术人员在汽车旅馆房间里找不到可用的指纹 |
[25:06] | Ballistics confirmed that it’s a 9-millimeter, | 弹道证实它是九毫米口径的 |
[25:08] | but it doesn’t match any in the system. | 和系统中任何一个都不匹配 |
[25:10] | So nothing. | 所以一无所获 |
[25:11] | – I might have something. – Okay. | -我这里可能有发现 -好 |
[25:13] | I took a deep dive into Barnes’ cell records. | 我深入研究了巴恩斯的手机记录 |
[25:15] | Figured if he’s got a new friend like Chelsea said, | 如果他如切尔西亚所说有新朋友 |
[25:17] | that number would have just started popping out on his cell phone. | 这个号码应该是刚进入联系人列表 |
[25:19] | – You get a name? – Yes. | -有名字吗 -是的 |
[25:21] | Jack Cranston. | 杰克·克兰斯顿 |
[25:23] | Recently paroled from Stateville for armed robbery. | 最近刚从斯泰特维尔监狱因持枪抢劫获释 |
[25:25] | Exchanged gunfire with cops last time they arrested him. | 上次逮捕他时 他还和警方交火 |
[25:28] | All right, let’s get his address | 好吧 从他的假释官那儿 |
[25:29] | from his parole officer. | 查查他的住址 |
[25:30] | I want a confirmed visual before we grab him. | 抓他之前我要确认他的长相 |
[25:42] | You got anything? | 有什么发现 |
[25:44] | Nah, negative. No sign of him yet. | 坏消息 没他的踪迹 |
[25:49] | Hey, we’ve lost the eye. | 我们看不见了 |
[25:50] | There’s a delivery truck that just landed and blocked us. | 一辆货运卡车刚刚挡住我们的视线 |
[25:52] | Does it look like he’s gonna stick around? | 它会停在那儿吗 |
[25:54] | Nah, just dropping off. His hazards are on. | 不 只是送货 双闪还亮着呢 |
[26:03] | Is that Cranston? | 那是克兰斯顿吗 |
[26:06] | I–I can’t tell. | 我说不准 |
[26:09] | Let us know if you want us to do a pass. | 如果你想让我们过去 说一声 |
[26:11] | No, that’ll take too long. I’m just gonna do a walk by. | 不 太花时间了 我过去看看 |
[26:13] | All right, Hailey’s stepping out on foot. | 好吧 海莉步行过去 |
[26:15] | She’s gonna get a visual. | 她会看清楚 |
[26:37] | It’s Cranston. We should move on him. | 是克兰斯顿 我们该行动了 |
[26:47] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[26:50] | -Stop, stop, stop, stop! – 10-1, 10-1! | -停 停 停 -呼叫总部 呼叫总部 |
[26:51] | – Shots fired at the police! – Get out of the car. Out of the car. | -有人向警察开枪 -下车 下车 |
[26:53] | Get around back, get around back! | 到后面去 到后面去 |
[26:55] | Get down! Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[26:57] | Stay down! Stay down, stay down! | 别动 别动 别动 |
[27:00] | Moving! | 前进 |
[27:03] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[27:04] | Stay down, stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[27:09] | Moving! | 前进 |
[27:10] | Cover me, cover me! | 掩护我 掩护我 |
[27:11] | – I got you, I got you. – CPD, I got you, I got you. | -没事了 没事了 -芝加哥警署 没事了 |
[27:15] | Moving! | 前进 |
[27:18] | Come on, come on. | 跟上 跟上 |
[27:33] | Where the hell’s patrol? | 巡逻队在哪 |
[27:35] | We need backup! We’re still being fired on! | 我们需要支援 受到持续火力攻击 |
[27:39] | I’m moving! I’m moving! | 前进 前进 |
[27:46] | Cranston! | 克兰斯顿 |
[27:48] | Cranston, Chicago PD! | 克兰斯顿 芝加哥警署 |
[27:49] | Come out with your hands up! You’re done! | 举起手走出来 你被捕了 |
[27:51] | Drop your weapon and step out! | 放下武器 走出来 |
[27:53] | Cranston! | 克兰斯顿 |
[27:55] | Cranston! | 克兰斯顿 |
[28:07] | – Son of a bitch. – What? | -王八蛋 -怎么了 |
[28:18] | Bro, what you got? No containment? | 兄弟 什么情况 没围住他吗 |
[28:21] | He’s gone. | 他跑掉了 |
[28:35] | – Anything? – No, nothing. | -有什么进展 -没有 一无所获 |
[28:36] | We’ve done a thorough grid search. | 我们进行了彻查 |
[28:38] | – How’d he break containment? – There was none. | -他怎么逃脱的包围 -根本就没包住 |
[28:42] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[28:47] | You do realize that if patrol had actually rolled on this, | 你明白如果有巡警包后 |
[28:50] | we would have the son of a bitch right now? | 我们现在早就抓到那个王八蛋了 |
[28:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:54] | Look, whatever this is between you and them, | 不管你和他们之间有什么过节 |
[28:56] | just put it to bed, | 给我解决 |
[28:58] | and do it fast. | 赶紧的 |
[29:00] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[29:05] | Werner. | 沃纳 |
[29:10] | – What’s up, Sarge? – We need to end this crap. | -警长 什么事情 -我们得结束这烂摊子 |
[29:14] | Okay, but I never told anyone not to roll | 但是我从来没有告诉属下 |
[29:17] | when Intelligence needed backup. | 当情报组需要后援时不去协助 |
[29:18] | You didn’t have to. | 你不需要这么做 |
[29:19] | They did it out of respect for you. | 他们这么做是出于对你的尊重 |
[29:23] | I talked to IAD, | 我和内务部沟通过 |
[29:25] | plead to unreported force. | 承认使用未上报暴力 |
[29:27] | And you’ll only get a three-day suspension. | 你只会受到三天的留职查看处分 |
[29:29] | If I do that, I lose my training officer status. | 如果我这样做 我就失去了培训官的身份 |
[29:35] | Better I take the chance | 我最好还是赌一把 |
[29:36] | the recruit sticks to the report. | 新人会按照报告上内容说吧 |
[29:38] | And if he doesn’t? Werner, he’s a recruit. | 那如果他不呢 沃纳 他是个新人 |
[29:42] | They’re gonna press him hard, and guess what? | 他们会向他施重压 知道吗 |
[29:43] | He probably can’t stand you, so why would he be willing | 他可能会受不了你 所以他为什么愿意 |
[29:46] | to put his career on the line for this? | 为了这个赌上他的职业生涯呢 |
[29:48] | Look, I shouldn’t be in this position. | 听着 我不应该在这么个处境里 |
[29:51] | But you are. | 但是你确实在 |
[29:55] | – What’s this? – It’s from Ruzek. | -这是什么 -鲁塞克给你的 |
[29:57] | There’s a week’s pay in there. | 里边是你一周的薪水 |
[29:58] | It is more than enough to cover the three days, | 足够你度过这三天 |
[30:01] | and after you do ’em, you contest the judgment. | 在停职三天之后 你可以对判决提出申诉 |
[30:04] | By then, eye will be off this | 到那时候 没人注意这件事 |
[30:05] | and IAD will clear it. | 内务部会弄清这件事 |
[30:08] | Listen to me, Werner. | 听我说 沃纳 |
[30:10] | It’s gonna take a bit, | 这会有点难受 |
[30:11] | but I can make you whole on this if you let me. | 但是只要你听我的 我可以保你周全 |
[30:15] | I will, and thanks. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[30:16] | But this Ruzek guy showed me no respect. | 但这个叫鲁塞克的家伙 对我一点不尊重 |
[30:20] | Thinks he’s a big shot ’cause he works upstairs. | 就因为他在楼上 他就觉得自己是大人物了吗 |
[30:22] | We’re both blue. Why’s he get a pass? | 我们都是警察 为什么他能逃过处罚 |
[30:26] | Okay, what do you need? | 好吧 你想要什么 |
[30:32] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[30:40] | Vasil, thank you. Is there news? | 瓦西尔 谢谢 有什么事吗 |
[30:42] | We realize this is a bad time, | 我们知道现在不是时候 |
[30:45] | but we’d like to show some photos to Peter, please. | 但是我们想给皮特看些照片 |
[30:48] | Look, we’re trying to build a case | 我们正在对 |
[30:49] | against the second member of the robbery crew. | 抢劫组的第二名成员立案 |
[30:52] | An ID from Peter would solidify it. | 皮特的指认会坐实他的罪名 |
[30:54] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[30:56] | Hey, Peter. | 皮特 |
[31:02] | Uh, they want to show you some pictures. | 他们想给你看些照片 |
[31:04] | All right, why don’t you just take a look? | 好的 你看一下 |
[31:06] | We think, uh, one of these guys might be the second robber. | 我们觉得这里有人是第二个抢劫犯 |
[31:16] | Any of them look like the guy that pulled up the ski mask? | 他们中有谁长得像那个拽掉滑雪面罩的人吗 |
[31:20] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[31:21] | Just take your time. Why don’t you look again? | 慢慢来 再看一遍吧 |
[31:28] | Don’t recognize them. | 我不认识这些人 |
[31:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:31] | Go check on your aunt. Thank you. | 去看看你阿姨 谢谢 |
[31:34] | – Anything else? – No. | -还有别的事吗 -没了 |
[31:36] | I know how hard this is, but… | 我知道这有多痛苦 但是… |
[31:39] | is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[31:41] | He thinks it’s his fault my brother’s dead, | 他认为我弟弟的死是他的错 |
[31:44] | that his mouth brought us this misfortune. | 说他的大嘴巴造成了这个悲剧 |
[31:47] | So the answer’s no. | 所以答案是否定的 |
[31:49] | He’s not okay. | 他一点也不好 |
[31:51] | None of us are. | 我们都不好受 |
[31:58] | – Sarge, take a look at this. – What do you got? | -警长 看下这个 -这是什么 |
[32:01] | I pulled the POD footage to find out | 我调出了监控录像 |
[32:02] | how in the hell Cranston broke containment. | 发现了克兰斯顿是怎么逃出包围的 |
[32:06] | – You zoom in on the plate? – I did. | -你放大看过车牌吗 -我查了 |
[32:08] | It’s registered to a woman named Gina Morales. | 登记的是一个叫吉娜·莫拉莱斯的女人 |
[32:10] | She and the car resurface yet? | 她和车有没有再次露面 |
[32:12] | No, and the GPS is disabled. | 没有 GPS也关闭了 |
[32:14] | So he’s still got her. | 所以她还在他手上 |
[32:15] | Think so. I put out a BOLO. | 我觉得是 我发布了通缉令 |
[32:17] | Yeah, and check her home address. | 好的 查一下她的家庭住址 |
[32:18] | See if someone has her number. | 看看谁有她的电话号码 |
[32:19] | We can ping and track her cell. | 我们可以追踪她的手机 |
[32:21] | Yeah, good. | 好 没问题 |
[32:24] | You ever had to do a notification like this? | 你通知过这样的事情吗 |
[32:27] | It’s never easy to tell somebody, | 告诉别人这样的事可不容易 |
[32:28] | “Hey, your loved one’s been kidnapped.” | “嘿 你爱的人被人劫持了” |
[32:33] | Maybe we won’t have to. Isn’t that her car? | 也许我们用不着这么做 那不是她的车吗 |
[32:36] | It is. | 是啊 |
[32:37] | All right, so either he let her go | 所以要不就是他放了她 |
[32:38] | and she was too scared to report it, or… | 她害怕到连报警都不敢 要不然.. |
[32:40] | Cranston’s in the house. | 克兰斯顿就在屋里 |
[32:41] | Take the back, I got the front. | 你绕后 我走正面 |
[32:49] | It’s him! Let’s go! | 是他 我们上 |
[32:55] | Don’t move! Drop the weapon! | 不许动 扔掉武器 |
[32:58] | Drop the weapon! | 扔掉武器 |
[33:04] | Make me do it. | 给我照做 |
[33:06] | Smart move. Walk down the stairs. | 老实点 走下台阶 |
[33:13] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[33:15] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[33:17] | Go. | 进去看看 |
[33:35] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[33:36] | This is Officer Rojas with Chicago PD. | 我是芝加哥警署的罗哈斯警官 |
[33:40] | -Oh, my God. – You’re safe. | -我的天啊 -你安全了 |
[33:42] | Oh, my God, thank you. | 我的天啊 谢谢你 |
[33:48] | Armed robbery, kidnapping, and murder. | 武装抢劫 绑架和谋杀 |
[33:50] | – That’s a felony trifecta. – “Murder”? | -三重重罪 -“谋杀” |
[33:53] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[33:54] | Look, I don’t know what he told you, | 我不知道他跟你说了什么 |
[33:56] | but it was Barnes that shot that old man, not me. | 但是巴恩斯杀了那个老头 不是我 |
[33:58] | – Barnes? Barnes… – Sit down! | -巴恩斯 巴恩斯 -坐下 |
[34:01] | Look, you don’t believe it, put me in a cell with him. | 不相信的话就把我和他关一起 |
[34:04] | I’ll wear a wire. | 我戴上监听器 |
[34:05] | You can hear it with your own ears. | 你可以亲耳听一听 |
[34:06] | The hell are you talking– – you want to be in a cell with Barnes? | 你说什么 你想和巴恩斯关在一个牢房里 |
[34:08] | Yeah, he’s an idiot. | 对 他是个白痴 |
[34:10] | He panicked. | 他慌了 |
[34:11] | Gun went off when he was trying to push the old man away. | 他想推开那个老头时 枪走火了 |
[34:14] | I mean, Christ, I had to tell him | 天啊 我还得告诉他 |
[34:15] | to get rid of the gun after he’d used it! | 用完之后要把枪扔掉 |
[34:17] | He was gonna hold onto the damn thing. | 他还想拿着那该死的玩意 |
[34:19] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[34:21] | Don’t–don’t play me for stupid! | 别 别把我当傻瓜 |
[34:23] | I know you picked him up yesterday. | 我知道你们昨天把他抓进来了 |
[34:26] | You’re trying to tell me it wasn’t you followed Barnes | 你是想告诉我 巴恩斯被保释后 |
[34:28] | from the motel after he made bail? | 从汽车旅馆跟踪他的人不是你吗 |
[34:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:34] | Look, either this guy is a hell of an actor | 要么这家伙演技超群 |
[34:36] | or he really doesn’t know Barnes is dead. | 要么他真的不知道巴恩斯死了 |
[34:38] | Maybe he doesn’t. | 也许他确实不知道 |
[34:39] | His cell phone GPS puts him at home | 巴恩斯被杀时 他的手机定位 |
[34:41] | during the time of Barnes’ murder. | 显示他待在家里 |
[34:43] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[34:45] | Yeah, she’s right. | 是的 她说得对 |
[34:48] | You said the landlord saw a guy stalking Barnes | 你说巴恩斯被保释后 房东看到 |
[34:50] | right after he bailed out. | 有个人在跟踪他 |
[34:51] | Yeah, but we couldn’t confirm with the footage | 是啊 但我们无法 |
[34:53] | from the street PODs outside Barnes’ apartment. | 从巴恩斯公寓外的监控确认 |
[34:56] | There was no sign of Cranston or his car. | 没有看到克兰斯顿和他的车 |
[35:00] | Well, maybe we’re not looking for Cranston. | 也许我们要找的不是克兰斯顿 |
[35:03] | Let’s pull all POD footage from in and around that motel. | 把汽车旅馆里和附近的监控都调出来 |
[35:23] | I let myself in. | 我自己进来了 |
[35:32] | Dad, is everything okay? | 爸爸 没事吧 |
[35:34] | Go upstairs. | 上楼 |
[35:38] | I said go upstairs. | 我让你上楼 |
[35:53] | What’s this about? | 这是干什么 |
[35:59] | Your brother’s last words. | 你弟弟的遗言 |
[36:02] | “Buy yourself candles,” right? | “给自己买点蜡烛” 对吧 |
[36:06] | See, I think he meant it as a curse. | 我觉得他是在诅咒 |
[36:08] | Like, candles for your funeral. | 是说葬礼上用的蜡烛 |
[36:14] | He wasn’t asking for forgiveness. | 他不是在请求原谅 |
[36:15] | It was a plea for vengeance, right? | 是想复仇 对吗 |
[36:17] | He was dying. | 他快死了 |
[36:19] | What type of man wouldn’t want vengeance? | 哪个快死的人不想复仇 |
[36:27] | I just found that under Peter’s mattress. | 我在皮特的床垫下发现了这个 |
[36:35] | It’s a 9-millimeter. | 9毫米口径 |
[36:38] | Same caliber used to kill Barnes. | 跟杀巴恩斯的口径一样 |
[36:44] | What’s the chance the ballistics will match? | 弹道匹配的可能性有多大 |
[36:48] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[36:51] | Then why would you put it under Peter’s mattress? | 那你为什么把它放在皮特的床垫下 |
[36:56] | You want a confession, I’ll give you one. | 你想要认罪 那我认罪 |
[37:04] | It’s my gun. | 这是我的枪 |
[37:06] | I’m the one who killed that man. | 是我杀了那个人 |
[37:08] | But you didn’t. Your son did. | 但你没有 是你儿子杀的 |
[37:12] | Peter did recognize Barnes in that lineup. | 皮特从指认队里认出了巴恩斯 |
[37:14] | He just said he didn’t because he wanted revenge, | 但他说没有 因为他想要报复 |
[37:18] | to earn back your respect. | 想赢回你的尊重 |
[37:21] | I’ve already told you, | 我已经告诉你了 |
[37:23] | I’m the one who did it, | 是我干的 |
[37:26] | and you got no evidence my son is involved. | 你没有证据证明我儿子牵涉其中 |
[37:30] | Vasil, I got POD footage of Peter… | 瓦西尔 我有监控录像 |
[37:34] | sitting in his car… | 显示皮特坐在车里 |
[37:38] | A block from the motel where Barnes was murdered. | 离巴恩斯被杀的汽车旅馆只有一个街区 |
[37:50] | A man’s dead, Vasil. | 有人死了 瓦西尔 |
[37:53] | I can’t just ignore that. | 我没法睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[37:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:59] | Is Chicago worse because of it? | 芝加哥会因此变得更糟吗 |
[38:04] | Please… | 求求你 |
[38:06] | this is on me. | 这事怪我 |
[38:10] | Even though I didn’t pull the trigger, | 虽然我没有扣动扳机 |
[38:11] | I’m the one responsible. | 但这是我的责任 |
[38:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:33] | Hey, Hank? Can I have a sidebar? | 汉克 可以过来一下吗 |
[38:36] | Give me a minute, Jay. I’ll catch up. | 等我一下 杰 我去找你 |
[38:40] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[38:41] | I couldn’t completely resolve the Ruzek issue. | 我不能彻底解决鲁塞克的问题 |
[38:45] | Werner has an ask that is way beyond my paygrade. | 沃纳有个请求远远超出了我的能力范围 |
[38:50] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:56] | “I was born for the storm and the calm does not suit me.” | “我是为风暴而生 平静并不适合我” |
[39:02] | You ever hear that saying? | 你听过这句话吗 |
[39:04] | No. | 没有 |
[39:06] | Well, is that what this is, Adam? | 是这么回事吗 亚当 |
[39:09] | You just can’t take the calm? | 你就是没法平静下来 |
[39:12] | I don’t know, boss. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 老大 我很抱歉 |
[39:15] | Thought I could handle it. | 我以为我能搞定 |
[39:18] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[39:22] | This thing between you and patrol… | 你和巡逻队之间的事 |
[39:26] | it has got to end. | 必须有个了断 |
[39:27] | I know, I want it to. | 我知道 我也想 |
[39:29] | – I mean, I’ll do anything. – Yeah? | -我什么都愿意做 -是吗 |
[39:32] | Well, that’s good to know. | 那就好 |
[39:37] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[39:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:54] | You know, Werner’s losing his badge | 沃纳因为这事 |
[39:56] | for three days over this. | 已经停职三天 |
[39:58] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[39:59] | I gave him money to try and take the sting off that. | 我给他钱了 想消除他的不快 |
[40:01] | Yeah, well, he wants more than your money. | 他想要的不是你的钱 |
[40:17] | Are you serious? | 这是认真的吗 |
[40:23] | It’s about respect. | 这是关乎尊重 |
[40:36] | He’s a big guy, Sarge. | 他的块头很大 警长 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:43] | You’re not asking me to lose this, are you? | 你不会想让我故意输吧 |
[40:46] | No. | 不会 |
[40:49] | Never. | 永远不会 |