时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We’ve treated multiple cases | 我们治疗了多个 |
[00:06] | of necrotizing fasciitis. | 坏死性筋膜炎病人 |
[00:08] | That’s flesh-eating bacteria. | 噬肉细菌 |
[00:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:11] | I’ve called the CDC. | 我已经联系疾病防治中心了 |
[00:12] | I have never seen anything like this. | 我从没见过这种细菌 |
[00:15] | We need something that works stronger and faster. | 我们需要药效更猛 作用更快的东西 |
[00:17] | All of our victims have come from one of two places, | 所有的受害者都来自这两个地方 |
[00:20] | the CCU lab or this apartment building. | 芝加哥中央大学实验室或是这栋大楼 |
[00:23] | They think someone may be spreading this. | 他们觉得可能有人在扩散这种细菌 |
[00:25] | This is no outbreak. | 这不是疾病爆发 |
[00:26] | It’s an act of terrorism. | 是恐怖主义行动 |
[00:28] | We’re gonna nail this son of a bitch | 我们要在他感染更多的人之前 |
[00:30] | before he infects more people. | 抓住这个混蛋 |
[00:32] | I know this guy. | 我认识这家伙 |
[00:33] | He works at the CCU lab. | 他在芝加哥中央大学实验室工作 |
[00:36] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:45] | Will’s not picking up. | 威尔不接电话 |
[00:46] | Almost there. | 马上到了 |
[00:53] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[01:01] | We’re looking for Dr. Seldon. He’s with my brother. | 我们来找塞尔登医生 他和我哥哥在一起 |
[01:03] | The lab, second floor. D wing. | 二层D区实验室 |
[01:05] | Stairs will be faster. | 走楼梯会快一点 |
[01:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:25] | Please move. | 请让一让 |
[01:27] | Will! What happened? | 威尔 发生了什么 |
[01:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:31] | – Dr. Seldon. – Damn it! | -塞尔登医生 -该死 |
[01:33] | He knocked the hell out of me. | 他把我打倒了 |
[01:34] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[01:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:35] | – What happened? – He sabotaged our work. | -发生了什么 -他破坏了我们的工作 |
[01:38] | – Who? – David Seldon. | -谁 -大卫·塞尔登 |
[01:40] | No, David Seldon, he was helping us with the treatment. | 不 大卫·塞尔登帮助我们治疗 |
[01:42] | He cold-cocked me over the head. | 他把我给打晕了 |
[01:43] | – Oh, God. – How long were you out? | -天啊 -你晕了多久 |
[01:45] | I don’t know-couldn’t have been long, | 我不知道 可能很长 |
[01:46] | he might still be in the hospital. | 他可能还在医院里 |
[01:47] | – Jay, go, go. – You gonna be okay? | -杰 快去 -你没事吗 |
[01:48] | – Yeah. – Listen, you got this? | -没事 -你能处理吗 |
[01:50] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, here. – Okay. | -好的 没问题 -好 |
[01:51] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[01:53] | – Is it bad? – You’ve looked better. | -很严重吗 -你这样更帅了 |
[01:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | Hey, relax! | 放松 |
[01:58] | This place is the source of the outbreak! | 这个地方是爆发的根源 |
[02:01] | Yeah! And nobody’s doing anything! | 也没人出面管 |
[02:03] | None of that is true! Now, back the hell up! | 这都不是真的 向后退 |
[02:06] | It’s all over the Internet! The outbreak started here. | 网上全都是 爆发就是从这里开始的 |
[02:09] | You’re arresting the wrong people! | 你们抓错人了 |
[02:11] | Back up. Back– | 后退 后… |
[02:14] | Enough. Enough! | 够了 够了 |
[02:15] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[02:16] | 5021 George, I need a perimeter set up at Chicago Med. | G5021 我需要在芝加哥医院周围建立防御 |
[02:18] | My sergeant’s coming, he’s gotta talk to you. | 我的警长已经去了 他会跟你谈的 |
[02:20] | Offender is male, white, 40s, | 袭击者是男性 白人 四十多岁 |
[02:21] | should be considered armed and dangerous. | 应该有武装 很危险 |
[02:23] | May be in possession of a deadly bacterial agent. | 可能携带致命的细菌制剂 |
[02:25] | We gotta cover all the exits. | 我们要覆盖所有出口 |
[02:26] | All right, you got a code for an offender | 袭击者就在医院里 有可能有武装 |
[02:28] | in the building, possibly armed? | 你有这种警报的代码吗 |
[02:29] | – That’s a Code Silver. – Activate it. | -这是银色警报 -马上激活 |
[02:32] | I need access to your security room on this floor. | 我需要进入这层的警卫室 |
[02:34] | I need all footage-the exits, the lots, | 我需要出口和大厅的监控录像 |
[02:37] | and I need you to set up a direct line of communication | 我需要你建立我和莎伦·古德温的 |
[02:39] | between me and Sharon Goodwin. | 直接联络线 |
[02:41] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[02:45] | 银色警报 加夫尼芝加哥医院警报系统 | |
[02:47] | – Code Silver. – Code Silver? | -银色警报 -银色警报 |
[02:50] | That’s an active security threat in the hospital. | 说明医院内部有安全威胁 |
[02:52] | That means they’ve ID’d the offender | 这说明他们已经知道袭击者的身份 |
[02:53] | and believe he’s still in here. | 并且相信他仍在医院里 |
[02:54] | I’ll text you as soon as she’s out of surgery. | 他一做完手术 我就给你发信息 |
[03:04] | I got her. I got her. Medics? | 我扶着她 医生 |
[03:08] | Look out. | 小心 |
[03:08] | All right, Alma. You’re all right. | 好的 阿尔玛 你会没事的 |
[03:11] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[03:12] | – They think I did this. – We know you didn’t. | -他们觉得是我做的 -我们知道不是你 |
[03:15] | I need you to breathe, just… | 我需要你深呼吸 |
[03:17] | focus on your breath, okay, just focus on your breath. | 集中注意力呼吸 集中注意力 |
[03:21] | Hi, you’re okay, Alma. | 你没事的 阿尔玛 |
[03:23] | We’re just gonna give you | 我们给你戴上面罩 |
[03:24] | a little bit of oxygen for that breathing, | 来给你一点氧气 |
[03:25] | but I really need you to just calm down, okay? | 但我需要你冷静 好吗 |
[03:28] | You’re okay. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 你没事 一切都会好起来的 |
[03:29] | Okay, thanks. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[03:31] | Deep breaths. There you go, okay? | 深呼吸 就这样 |
[03:34] | Here we go. | 就这样 |
[03:38] | I feel like this is getting away from us. | 我觉得事情要超出我们的控制范围了 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:49] | Okay, I’ve got two vehicles registered to Seldon. | 我查到塞尔登名下登记了两辆车 |
[03:51] | a red 2014 Corolla, license plate 136 4987, | 一辆2014年的红色丰田花冠 车牌号1364987 |
[03:56] | and a black 2019 Prius, | 一辆2019年的黑色丰田普锐斯 |
[03:57] | license plate 2336 Eddie Lincoln. | 车牌号2336EL |
[04:02] | There, top left. Black Prius. | 看 左上角 黑色普锐斯 |
[04:04] | That’s time-stamped eight minutes ago. | 这是八分钟前的时间点 |
[04:06] | He could be anywhere. | 他在哪里都有可能 |
[04:07] | 5021 Eddie, requesting the air | E5021 需要空中支援 |
[04:08] | put out an immediate Flash-Message. | 马上发布紧急警报 |
[04:10] | All units stay off the zone. | 所有单位都被调走了 |
[04:11] | 5021 Eddie, go with your Flash. | E5021 说你的警报信息 |
[04:13] | Be on the lookout for a black 2019 Prius, | 留意一辆2019年的黑色普锐斯 |
[04:15] | Illinois tags, last seen | 伊利诺伊州车牌 最后一次出现 |
[04:16] | fleeing Chicago Med eight minutes ago. | 是在八分钟前 逃离芝加哥医院 |
[04:18] | Driver’s wanted on multiple homicides. | 司机因多起谋杀案被通缉 |
[04:20] | Patrol rounded up all but two | 巡逻队找到了大多数人 |
[04:22] | of the quarantine jailbreaks from Med. | 除了两个从医院逃出来的隔离者 |
[04:23] | We’ve got BOLOs out on the last two. | 我们已经发出了对他们俩的通缉令 |
[04:26] | We broke up a mob action | 我们让芝加哥消防局驱散了 |
[04:27] | near 445 North Racine with CFD. | 445北拉辛大街附近的暴力游行 |
[04:30] | – Good. – Bunch of conspiracy theory morons tossed | -很好 -一群阴谋论白痴 |
[04:33] | a Molotov cocktail through Mama Garcia’s front window. | 朝加西亚妈妈的店前玻璃扔了燃烧弹 |
[04:35] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:36] | CFD is just as swamped with calls as we are. | 芝加哥消防局和我们一样 被电话淹没了 |
[04:38] | You need to pass these around. City’s in a panic. | 你把这些发下去 整个城市都在恐慌之中 |
[04:42] | You putting more boots on the ground? | 你让大家全员出动了吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah, but I’m keeping a reserve. | 是啊 但我有所保留 |
[04:46] | When you need a tag team, they’ll be ready. | 如果你需要一个团队 他们随时待命 |
[04:48] | Appreciate it. | 感谢 |
[04:52] | All right. Everyone, listen up. | 好了 各位 听我说 |
[04:57] | The entire police department is officially in a manhunt situation. | 整个警察局正式进入追捕状态 |
[05:02] | The identified offender’s description, | 袭击者的身份信息 |
[05:04] | what we know about him, his picture, | 我们掌握的情况及他的照片 |
[05:06] | is in your email. | 都在发给你们的邮件里 |
[05:07] | We are gonna answer calls as we always do, | 我们照常会接听电话 |
[05:10] | but if you locate this offender, | 但如果你看到这个袭击者 |
[05:11] | you radio and hold your position. | 保持在原地 用无线电通知警局 |
[05:14] | You do not approach, is that clear? | 不要靠近 都听清楚了吗 |
[05:17] | Yes. | 听清楚了 |
[05:18] | Stay safe! | 注意安全 |
[05:24] | Tell me we got something solid. | 汇报些有用的调查结果 |
[05:25] | CPIC hit on Seldon’s Prius, | 芝加哥警务信息中心查到了塞尔登的普锐斯 |
[05:27] | Canal and Madison 16 minutes ago. | 16分钟前出现在了运河街和麦迪森街交界 |
[05:29] | Followed him on cams into a parking structure | 摄像头追踪他至一栋停车楼 |
[05:31] | connected to Ogilvie Station. | 停车楼通向奥吉尔维客运枢纽站 |
[05:32] | 12-tact is sitting on the car. | 12个侦查队员在盯着车 |
[05:33] | They did a covert walk-by. It’s empty. | 但他们偷偷溜走了 车已经空了 |
[05:35] | – He buy a train ticket? – No confirmation of that. | -他买了火车票吗 -不确定 |
[05:38] | UCs are flooding the station right now. | 便衣们现在都往客运站赶 |
[05:39] | No tellers ID’d him. | 还没人发现他 |
[05:41] | We got Amtrak security checking the cars, | 美国铁路公司的保安正在帮我们检查各车辆 |
[05:43] | holding the trains, just in case. | 以防万一 先不要让火车开动 |
[05:45] | Now, listen, we don’t assume anything. | 现在都听着 任何情况都有可能 |
[05:46] | 大卫·塞尔登 男 47岁 | |
[05:47] | Seldon could be heading out of town. | 塞尔登可能正往城外逃 |
[05:49] | He could be hiding. We follow both. | 可能躲起来了 我们两条线都追查下去 |
[05:51] | The transportation teams are up to speed– | 交通部门都已经了解情况了… |
[05:52] | Amtrak, CTA, Metra, they’re all aware. | 铁路公司 芝加哥捷运和通勤铁路 都知道了 |
[05:54] | State police for the highways, | 还包括负责高速公路的州警察 |
[05:55] | airport police for O’Hare and Midway. | 以及奥黑尔国际机场和中转机场的警方 |
[05:58] | So… what do we know about this guy? | 所以…我们对这个家伙了解多少 |
[06:01] | This is Dr. David Seldon. | 他是大卫·塞尔登博士 |
[06:03] | He’s 47, undergrad from Emory College in ’92 | 47岁 1992年爱默里大学本科毕业 |
[06:06] | with a degree in Chemistry, Master’s in the same | 有化学学士学位 硕士也是化学 |
[06:07] | 无前科 最后登记住址 奎恩街南1275号 | |
[06:08] | and a Doctorate, also in Chemistry. | 还有化学博士学位 |
[06:10] | – Married? – Divorced, recently. | -已婚吗 -离婚了 最近刚离的 |
[06:12] | Papers signed for months ago. He moved out of his house. | 几个月前签的字 他从家里搬出来了 |
[06:15] | No LKA. No children. | 没有最后登记住址 没有孩子 |
[06:16] | Guy’s been in education and research | 这家伙整个职业生涯都是在做教研 |
[06:19] | his entire career, mostly infectious diseases. | 主要是传染病研究 |
[06:22] | He’s got no criminal record, I mean, | 他没有前科 |
[06:24] | not even a parking ticket, | 连一张违规停车罚单都没有 |
[06:25] | and zero pops of associates with criminal background. | 也没有一位有犯罪背景的同事 |
[06:28] | Up until today, this guy has been an upstanding citizen. | 直到今天 这家伙都是一位遵纪守法的好公民 |
[06:34] | All right, well, we’ve been here before. | 我们以前也遇到过这种状况 |
[06:35] | We know how this goes. | 我们知道这些表面现象最后会如何发展 |
[06:37] | I want everything on Seldon. Every single detail. | 我要塞尔登的一切资料 每个细节都要掌握 |
[06:40] | Every single connection to the victims. | 同受害人之间的每个联系 |
[06:42] | Anything that can find us a motive. | 任何能帮助我们找到犯案动机的 |
[06:44] | And we hit everyone. | 我们各个击破 |
[06:46] | Anyone he knows, any property he could go to. | 他认识的人 他可能去的地方 |
[06:48] | Jay, start with the ex-wife. | 杰 你从他的前妻开始入手 |
[06:50] | Let’s find him fast. | 我们赶快行动吧 |
[06:53] | All right, we’re starting back at square one, | 我们回到起点重新开始 |
[06:54] | but that doesn’t mean we rush. | 但这并不意味着我们要草率行事 |
[06:55] | Okay, mistakes happen in a rush. | 慌忙容易出错 |
[06:57] | We work quickly and deliberately. | 我们谨慎而迅速地操作 |
[07:00] | Maybe not exactly square one. | 或许并不完全是回到起点 |
[07:02] | So Seldon destroyed all of the samples, | 所以塞尔登毁了所有的样本 |
[07:03] | but we also tested for Vanc on the microscopic slides, right? | 但我们耶在显微镜下检测了万茨的 对吧 |
[07:07] | You’re right. Excuse me. | 你说的对 借过一下 |
[07:14] | It’s still here. | 还在 |
[07:15] | That’s a small sample size. | 这是个很小的样本 |
[07:17] | So we need to be selective as we combine additional antibiotics. | 所以我们在添加额外抗生素时得有所选择 |
[07:21] | We’ll go by family. Cephalosporin’s next? | 我们按照科别来 下一个头孢菌素 |
[07:23] | – Yep. – You got more stores on-site? | -对 -你手头有更多存货吗 |
[07:25] | Not enough. | 不够的 |
[07:26] | But I’ll talk to Goodwin and we’ll figure it out. | 但我会和古德温谈谈 会想到解决办法的 |
[07:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have blood flow. | 各位 我们有血流了 |
[07:37] | Amanda is gonna get to keep her leg. | 阿曼达能保住她的腿了 |
[07:39] | Kid’s gonna get to walk, dance, do cartwheels in the grass. | 孩子能走路 跳舞 在草地上侧手翻了 |
[07:42] | All right, let’s get her ready to close. | 好的 准备缝合吧 |
[07:46] | April, you got a plastic surgeon on standby? | 艾普尔 有整形外科医生在待命吗 |
[07:48] | Yep, Dr. Hayes is happy to jump in. | 是的 海耶斯医生随时可以接手 |
[07:50] | Great… let’s give this girl | 很好…让我们给这个小女孩 |
[07:52] | some good-looking scars to boast about. | 留一个日后好吹嘘的疤 |
[07:54] | She’s gonna be bragging about them at school. | 她能在学校好好吹嘘一番了 |
[07:57] | Let’s make ’em badass. | 把疤变酷一点 |
[07:59] | BP’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[08:01] | It’s a quick drop. 80 over 50. | 下降的很快 血压80/50 |
[08:03] | Okay, give her bolus. | 给她输液 |
[08:05] | April, I’m gonna close her up myself. | 艾普尔 我亲自来缝合 |
[08:06] | Yes, Sir. | 好的 |
[08:11] | Pressure’s still dropping, 70 over 40. | 血压还在下降 70/40 |
[08:13] | Damn it. Push pressors. | 该死 注射升压剂 |
[08:18] | Come on, kid. Stay with me. | 加油 孩子 坚持住 |
[08:22] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[08:28] | Okay, yeah. Thanks, Natalie. | 谢谢你 娜塔莉 |
[08:32] | Amanda, the girl from Med, | 阿曼达 医院里的那个女孩 |
[08:33] | went into shock during surgery. | 手术中陷入休克 |
[08:35] | They stabilized her, but she’s in critical condition. | 他们稳定住了情况 但她现在情况危急 |
[08:37] | 14 years old, alone at the hospital. | 年仅14岁 独身一人在医院 |
[08:41] | – Hey, which one is he, guys? – The one with the red car. | -哪个人是他 -红色车里的那个 |
[08:45] | Any activity? | 有任何动静吗 |
[08:46] | No one in or out since we parked it here. | 自从我们停在这里 没人出入 |
[08:48] | It’s been quiet as a church mouse. | 跟教堂里的老鼠一样安静 |
[08:50] | The vehicle in the driveway comes back registered | 车道上的那辆车原来 |
[08:52] | to Carrie White Seldon. | 是注册在卡莉·怀特·塞尔登名下 |
[08:53] | That’s the one. Thanks. | 就是这个了 谢了 |
[08:54] | You want us to back you up? | 你们想要我们支援你们吗 |
[08:55] | No, we’re good. Get back out there. | 不用了 回去吧 |
[08:56] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[08:58] | Hailey, you got your ears on? | 海莉 戴上耳机了吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah, go. | 说吧 |
[09:00] | Digital dump of all Seldon’s devices | 塞尔登所有的设备电子记录 |
[09:02] | showed last GPS ping on his cell before he shut it off– | 都显示他的手机关机之前的定位是在… |
[09:04] | it matches your location. | 你现在的位置附近 |
[09:06] | Seldon may have visited his ex-wife after fleeing Med. | 塞尔登大概在逃离医院之后来看他的前妻了 |
[09:09] | Copy. | 收到 |
[09:17] | Jay. | 杰 |
[09:23] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[09:53] | Upstairs is clear. | 楼上安全 |
[09:56] | Stairs. | 楼梯 |
[10:06] | They have a bunker? | 他们有地堡吗 |
[10:15] | You see this? Looks like blood on the door. | 你看到了吗 门上好像是血迹 |
[10:34] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[10:36] | Whoever’s in there, I need you to open this door | 里面的人 开门 |
[10:38] | and come out with your hands up, nice and slow. | 举起手 慢慢地走出来 |
[10:43] | It’s probably soundproof. | 可能是隔音的 |
[10:46] | There’s no way we’re gonna get into this thing on our own. | 我们不可能自己破门进去 |
[11:04] | It’s reinforced steel. | 这是强化钢板 |
[11:05] | These things are made to withstand fire, | 这些东西可以防火 |
[11:07] | collapses, any attempts to get inside. | 防塌 防硬闯 |
[11:09] | We got cameras? | 有摄像头吗 |
[11:10] | No, no cameras. | 没有 没有摄像头 |
[11:11] | And if there’s any communication wires, | 如果有通信线路 |
[11:13] | they’re running through the bottom. | 也是从下面走线的 |
[11:14] | You think Seldon might be inside? | 你觉得塞尔登在里面吗 |
[11:16] | We got blood on the door, so yeah. | 门上有血迹 所以我觉得是 |
[11:17] | There’s a good chance he’s in there. | 他很可能在里面 |
[11:18] | Okay, we can open it, | 好的 我们可以打开它 |
[11:20] | but it’s not gonna be pretty. | 但应该会搞得一团糟 |
[11:23] | Let’s do it. | 开吧 |
[11:35] | You sure that column’s gonna hold? | 你确定那根柱子撑得住吗 |
[11:38] | We’re gonna find out. You guys ready? | 我们试试看吧 你们准备好了吗 |
[11:41] | – Yeah, let’s go. – All right, Cruz, let’s go. | -好了 开始吧 -克鲁兹 开始 |
[12:08] | Chicago PD, drop your weapon! | 芝加哥警署 放下武器 |
[12:10] | No Seldon, that’s his wife. | 塞尔登不在 那是他妻子 |
[12:12] | – Carrie, drop your weapon now! – Carrie! | -卡莉 放下武器 -卡莉 |
[12:17] | No! Please don’t come near me! | 不要 请不要靠近我 |
[12:18] | Please, I don’t want to die! Please stay away! | 求你们了 我不想死 请别过来 |
[12:21] | No one’s gonna hurt you, Carrie, | 我们不会伤害你 卡莉 |
[12:22] | but you need to drop your weapon | 但你得放下武器 |
[12:23] | and come out with your hands up! | 举起手 走出来 |
[12:24] | I’m not coming out because– because my ex-husband said | 我不出来 因为 因为我前夫说 |
[12:27] | that an infection has started– an outbreak, | 外面开始感染了 爆发了疫情 |
[12:30] | and people are dying and you could be infected. | 开始死人了 你们可能也被感染了 |
[12:32] | – Nobody out here is infected. – Please don’t come near me! | -这里的人没有被感染 -请不要接近我 |
[12:35] | Ma’am, we’re with the Chicago Fire Department, | 女士 我们是芝加哥消防队的 |
[12:37] | we know what the outbreak looks like. | 我们知道疫情爆发是什么样 |
[12:38] | I promise you we’re not infected. | 我向你保证 我们没有感染 |
[12:39] | Don’t come near me, I said! | 别靠近我 我说了 |
[12:41] | You have to make contact with the disease to get it. | 只有接触才会传染这种病菌 |
[12:43] | We won’t touch you. Just come out. | 我们不会碰你 出来吧 |
[12:47] | Carrie, we don’t want to hurt you, | 卡莉 我们不想伤害你 |
[12:48] | but if you don’t come out, we’re gonna come in. | 但如果你不出来 我们就进去了 |
[12:51] | Put the weapon down! | 放下武器 |
[12:54] | Put the gun down, put your hands in the air, | 放下枪 举起双手 |
[12:56] | and walk towards me. | 走到我这边来 |
[12:58] | Do it slow. | 慢一点 |
[13:00] | – Put it down! – Okay! | -放下 -好的 |
[13:04] | Put your hands up. Put your hands up! | 举起双手 举起双手 |
[13:05] | – Okay. – Walk out here. | -好的 -走出来 |
[13:07] | Step towards me. Step towards me. | 往我这边走 往我这边走 |
[13:09] | Keep coming. | 继续走 |
[13:10] | Put your hands against the wall. | 把手放在墙上 |
[13:22] | She’s terrified. | 她吓坏了 |
[13:24] | She’s shutting down. | 她不肯说 |
[13:24] | She says that Seldon was here, | 她说塞尔登过来 |
[13:26] | he locked her in the panic room, then left. | 把她锁在避难室里 然后就走了 |
[13:27] | She claims that she doesn’t know where he is | 她说她不知道他在哪里 |
[13:29] | and she’s afraid to talk–she doesn’t want to implicate him. | 而且她不敢说 她不想把他牵扯进来 |
[13:31] | – I get it. – Boss. | -我知道了 -老大 |
[13:33] | That basement is insane. | 那个地下室简直可怕 |
[13:35] | I mean, we’re gonna inventory, | 我们打算盘点 |
[13:37] | but there’s gotta be a decade’s worth of supplies down there. | 但那下面肯定积累了十年的库存 |
[13:40] | We’re not gonna know what’s missing | 如果我们不知道那里本来有什么 |
[13:41] | if we don’t know what was there in the first place. | 就无法知道少了什么 |
[13:43] | Any tech? | 有科技物品吗 |
[13:44] | Zero, nothing up or down. | 没有 楼上楼下都没有 |
[13:46] | He didn’t plan the attacks here. | 他不是在这里策划袭击的 |
[13:48] | All right, so we’ll bring in the ex-wife. | 那我们把他前妻带回去 |
[13:51] | Make her talk. | 让她开口 |
[13:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:54] | Just got back from Lakeshore Memorial. | 刚从湖岸纪念碑回来 |
[13:56] | They’re sending over antibiotics. | 他们送来了抗生素 |
[13:58] | All right, we’re back in business. | 好的 我们继续工作 |
[13:59] | I’ll help Danover get prepared. | 我来帮丹诺瓦准备 |
[14:01] | Uh, Dr. Halstead, did you have someone check you out? | 霍斯特德医生 有人帮你检查过吗 |
[14:03] | I’m okay. We can’t slow down. | 我没事 我们不能慢慢来 |
[14:05] | – Miss Goodwin? – Yeah? | -古德温小姐 -什么事 |
[14:08] | Okay, all right. I’ll be back, excuse me. | 好的 我马上回来 不好意思 |
[14:11] | Most of them are nothing– dermatitis, eczema… | 大多数人都没事 皮炎 湿疹 |
[14:13] | people are just scared… don’t blame ’em. | 大家只是吓坏了 别怪他们 |
[14:16] | Worse than the Ebola virus in New York. | 比纽约的埃博拉病毒还严重 |
[14:19] | Ah, my patient. | 我的病人 |
[14:23] | Pushing epi now. | 现在注射肾上腺素 |
[14:23] | What do we got? | 现在什么情况 |
[14:24] | She’s got an irregular rhythm, she’s in V-fib. | 她心律不齐 是室颤 |
[14:26] | Okay, let me take over. | 好的 我来接手 |
[14:30] | Charged. Clear. | 充电完毕 离手 |
[14:37] | – No pulse. – Another milligram of epi. | -没有脉搏 -再来一毫克肾上腺素 |
[14:41] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[14:44] | Clear. | 离手 |
[14:49] | Come on, Amanda. | 加油 阿曼达 |
[14:53] | Got a pulse–sinus rhythm. Get her on a mask. | 有脉搏了 窦性心律 给她上氧气面罩 |
[14:55] | Okay, I want to know why this keeps happening. | 我想知道为什么一直这样 |
[14:57] | Seems like a post-surgical reaction to the septic shock. | 好像是术后反应导致感染性休克 |
[15:00] | Could be, but I don’t wanna take any chances. | 有可能 但我不想冒任何风险 |
[15:02] | I want fresh blood cultures times two, repeat CBC, | 我要2倍新鲜血液 重测血常规 |
[15:04] | and get radiology to scan her leg for any abscesses. | 让放射科检查她的腿有没有脓肿 |
[15:07] | Let’s give her everything we’ve got–30 Levophed, | 所有东西全都上 升压药上调至30单位 |
[15:09] | four vasopressin, and another liter of saline. | 4单位抗利尿激素 一升生理盐水 |
[15:11] | And add another pressor. | 再加一个增压器 |
[15:14] | I’m gonna check on her myself every 20. | 我每隔20分钟就来看她 |
[15:15] | All right, I’ve got to get back to quarantine. | 好的 我得回隔离区了 |
[15:17] | Keep me updated? | 有新情况通知我 |
[15:21] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[15:24] | I just wanna see him, to talk to him. | 我只想看看他 跟他谈谈 |
[15:26] | Ma’am, I need you to answer my questions. | 女士 你得回答我的问题 |
[15:29] | I am trying. | 我尽力了 |
[15:31] | I’ve told you everything about my marriage. | 我已经把有关我婚姻的一切都告诉你了 |
[15:35] | But he wouldn’t do this, I– he wouldn’t, he wouldn’t. | 但他不会干这种事的 他不会的 |
[15:38] | You and your ex-husband built a panic room. | 你和你前夫造了个密室 |
[15:41] | Some of this must make sense. | 这肯定是有原因的 |
[15:42] | For when an outbreak happened | 这是为疾病爆发准备的 |
[15:44] | but not for when he caused one. | 不是为了让他引起疾病爆发的 |
[15:46] | My ex-husband is not crazy, he’s not a monster, | 我前夫不是疯子 也不是恶魔 |
[15:49] | he–he just, he dedicated his whole life | 他只是 他倾其一生去研究 |
[15:52] | to infectious diseases and that’s not– | 传染性疾病 不是 |
[15:54] | it’s not paranoia, it’s–it’s fear. | 他有妄想症 而是这些病真的很可怕 |
[15:56] | It’s educated and grounded fear. | 这是有理由有根据的 |
[15:59] | And the right outbreak, at the right time, | 这些在合适的时间因为合适的理由 |
[16:01] | with the right factors– it could end this race | 爆发出来 就有可能在数月之内 |
[16:03] | within months, and that’s not paranoia. | 让人类灭亡 这不是妄想 |
[16:03] | That is a truth that people can’t handle looking at, | 这是人们不忍目睹的真相 |
[16:07] | and he had to look at it every single day. | 而他却不得不天天目睹 |
[16:10] | All right, and we think your ex-husband caused this, so… | 好 但我们觉得是你前夫造成了这一切 |
[16:12] | Not–that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[16:15] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:18] | Look. | 看看 |
[16:20] | Look. | 看看 |
[16:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:32] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[16:34] | Your husband did this, okay? | 这是你丈夫干的 好吗 |
[16:38] | You fired at police officers. | 你向警官开火 |
[16:41] | I will hold you, I will charge you, | 我会逮捕你 起诉你 |
[16:43] | I will make sure you are incarcerated | 我保证你会被监禁 |
[16:45] | for a very long time. | 很长时间 |
[16:48] | Now, I’m gonna ask you once… | 现在 我只问你一次 |
[16:51] | did your husband tell you | 你丈夫走之前跟你 |
[16:52] | anything else before he left? | 说过什么吗 |
[17:00] | – Did he?! – Yes, yes, he did. | -说过吗 -是的 是的 他说过 |
[17:04] | I asked him why he was leaving, | 我问他为什么要走 |
[17:05] | and he said that he wasn’t… | 他说他还没… |
[17:09] | he said that he wasn’t done yet, | 他说他还没做完 |
[17:10] | that he had more work to do. | 他还有很多工作要做 |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:19] | I need a list of everything your husband may have taken | 我要你把你丈夫从家里和储藏室拿走的 |
[17:23] | from your home or from your storage. | 所有东西列张清单 |
[17:29] | We gotta focus now. | 我们现在要集中精神 |
[17:30] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[17:34] | A satellite phone, $3,000 in cash, | 一部卫星电话 三千块现金 |
[17:36] | lots of chemistry equipment, dishes, spray nozzles, | 很多化学设备 培养皿 喷嘴 |
[17:39] | canisters, that sort of thing, and, uh, | 罐子 那之类的东西 还有 |
[17:41] | keys to a 2002 black Ford pickup registered | 2002款黑色福特皮卡的钥匙 这辆车 |
[17:43] | in Carrie’s mother’s name parked in a lot downtown, | 注册在卡莉的母亲名下 停在市区的停车场 |
[17:45] | which Upton is now checking on. | 厄普顿正在查 |
[17:47] | Carrie said that their marriage started to disintegrate | 卡莉说他们的婚姻瓦解是因为 |
[17:49] | after Seldon became more and more distant… | 塞尔登变得越来越疏远 |
[17:51] | started feeling like she was living with a ghost. | 她觉得自己好像在跟幽灵生活在一起 |
[17:53] | Carrie also stated that Seldon told her | 卡莉还说塞尔登告诉她 |
[17:56] | he “Wasn’t done yet,” | 他”还没做完” |
[17:58] | so we gotta assume he’s planning to hit another target. | 所以我们可以假设他在计划袭击另一个目标 |
[18:01] | – Where we at? – Not that far, Sarge. | -有什么进展 -进展不大 警长 |
[18:03] | We’re working on a rough timeline–we haven’t been | 我们在排一个大致的时间表 我们还无法 |
[18:05] | able to connect Seldon to everything yet, but… | 把塞尔登跟所有事情联系起来 但… |
[18:08] | What we know– he stole bacteria from | 我们知道他从大学实验室 |
[18:09] | the university lab, broke safety protocols– | 偷细菌 违反了安全条例 |
[18:12] | CDC believes that’s how our victim, | 疾控中心相信我们的受害者 |
[18:13] | Veronica Song, got infected. | 维罗妮卡·宋就是这样被感染的 |
[18:15] | Right, then he infected his coworker, | 没错 然后他故意传染给他的同事 |
[18:17] | Stuart Anderson, on purpose– | 斯图尔特·安德森 |
[18:18] | spoofed his emails and everything. | 利用他的电子邮件和其他的一切欺骗他 |
[18:19] | Yeah, then he goes back to ground zero, | 没错 然后他回到原爆点 |
[18:21] | the apartment building– we still haven’t been able | 那栋公寓大楼 我们还无法把 |
[18:23] | to tie the building to Seldon, | 那栋大楼跟塞尔登联系起来 |
[18:24] | but we have been able to tie victims | 但我们能把二号和三号受害者跟 |
[18:26] | two and three to the building. | 那栋大楼联系起来 |
[18:28] | They were there visiting friends recently. | 他们最近都去那里见过朋友 |
[18:30] | From there, he went back to the CCU labs, | 他从那里回到芝加哥中央大学实验室 |
[18:31] | set the place on fire, then volunteered to help | 放火烧了这地方 然后又提出自愿帮助 |
[18:33] | the CDC so he could sabotage their research. | 疾控中心 以便刻意阻挠他们的调查 |
[18:36] | I had a buddy | 我让陆军情报部的哥们 |
[18:36] | in Army Intelligence track Seldon’s sat phone. | 跟踪塞尔登的卫星电话 |
[18:38] | It’s at a gas station right now, 4583 North Racine. | 现在在加油站 北拉辛街4583号 |
[18:41] | Upton’s en route. | 厄普顿正赶过去 |
[18:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:48] | Intelligence, roll with me. | 我是情报组的 跟我来 |
[18:50] | Phone’s pinging in that gas station. | 手机信号在那个加油站里 |
[18:51] | Keep eyes as we clear. | 保持警惕 |
[18:58] | Chicago PD, stay down, stay down. | 芝加哥警署 别动 别动 |
[18:59] | Get in your vehicle, sir. Get in your vehicle. | 上车吧 先生 上车 |
[19:02] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看到你的手 |
[19:06] | Get down. Get down, stay down. | 别动 别动 别动 |
[19:08] | Hands up! I need your hands up. | 举起手来 我要你举起手来 |
[19:09] | Turn to face me! | 转过来面对我 |
[19:12] | You’re good. | 走吧 |
[19:14] | Tucker, check inside. We got the truck. | 塔克 进来看看 我们看到辆皮卡 |
[19:17] | All right, move, move. | 好 让开 让开 |
[19:20] | Hold, hold, hold. Let’s see your hands! | 等等 让我们看到你的手 |
[19:24] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[19:26] | Hands. | 手 |
[19:31] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[19:32] | Sorry, ma’am. No, move. | 抱歉女士 不是 走吧 |
[19:35] | – Clear. – Detective, straight ahead! | -安全 -我是警察 向前开 |
[19:38] | Tucker, 12:00. | 塔克 12点方向 |
[19:41] | A man got inside. It could be him. | 有个男人上车了 可能是他 |
[19:45] | – Did you make a positive ID? – I don’t know. | -你们能确定是他吗 -我不知道 |
[19:47] | He was holding something in his hand. | 他手里拿着什么东西 |
[19:51] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[19:52] | I need you to shut the vehicle off | 我要你把车熄火 |
[19:53] | and get your hands out of the window. | 把手伸出窗外 |
[19:56] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[19:57] | He had something– a canister, maybe. | 他手上有东西 也许是个罐子 |
[20:00] | Hands up! Shut the vehicle off now! | 举起手来 把车熄火 |
[20:03] | – He can infect everyone here. – Calm. | -说不定他会把这里的所有人感染 -冷静 |
[20:05] | – Police! – Vehicle off, hands out, now! | -警察 -熄火 伸出手 快点 |
[20:09] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[20:11] | That’s not the same make of vehicle. | 这不是同一辆车 |
[20:12] | No, I saw him. I saw him, he had something. | 不 我看见他了 他手上有东西 |
[20:18] | – Hold your fire! – Hold your fire! | -别开枪 -别开枪 |
[20:21] | – Hold! – Hands up! | -别开枪 -举起手来 |
[20:25] | Get your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[20:27] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[20:31] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[20:34] | It’s just a can of pop. | 只是一罐汽水 |
[20:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:40] | Lower your weapon. Lower your weapon. | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[20:42] | Look at me. Give me your gun. | 看着我 把你的枪给我 |
[20:45] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[20:48] | Let’s go. Walk away. | 走吧 离开这 |
[20:53] | Sat phone was in the bed of the truck. | 手机在卡车车厢里 |
[20:55] | Seldon left it there deliberately. | 塞尔登故意留下的 |
[20:57] | Driver didn’t speak English, moved fast. | 司机不会说英语 开得很快 |
[20:59] | Hey, how you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[21:01] | I’m better. | 好多了 |
[21:02] | All right, Detective Upton, she’s gonna stay with you. | 厄普顿警官会陪着你 |
[21:04] | I don’t want you talking to anybody till IRT gets here. | 在响应小组到场之前 不要和任何人对话 |
[21:08] | Just walk with her– away from everyone. | 和她走走 离别人远点 |
[21:11] | Boss. | 老大 |
[21:12] | Station’s clear. No sign of Seldon. | 局里安全了 没有塞尔登的迹象 |
[21:15] | Sarge, two of Seldon’s credit cards just popped up, | 警长 查到了塞尔登的两张信用卡 |
[21:17] | both of them way across town from each other. | 两张卡的地点隔得很远 |
[21:19] | So he’s playing with us. | 他在耍我们 |
[21:25] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:26] | Two more of Seldon’s credit cards popped up. | 又查到了塞尔登另外两张信用卡 |
[21:28] | One in Logan Square, one in Pilsen. | 一张在洛根广场 一张在皮尔森 |
[21:30] | Patrol said the one in Logan Square was used by | 巡逻队说在洛根广场的信用卡 |
[21:31] | a homeless man in a 7-Eleven. | 是一个流浪汉在便利店里用的 |
[21:33] | Yeah, this cell phone ping for Seldon is bogus. | 塞尔登的手机定位是假的 |
[21:36] | He threw it in the back of a taxi. | 他把手机扔在了出租车后备箱 |
[21:37] | Rojas is saying the same goes with the Uber | 罗加斯说网上预定的优步车 |
[21:38] | booked online–no one showed. | 也是一样的情况 没人现身 |
[21:40] | Sarge, we located the black 2002 Ford pickup. | 警长 我们找到了那辆黑色的2002福特皮卡 |
[21:42] | The plates match. | 车牌是匹配的 |
[21:43] | Tact team is sitting on it, but nobody’s in it. | 侦查队已经在监视了 但里面没有人 |
[21:45] | Sarge, we got too many leads. | 警长 我们的线索太多了 |
[21:49] | All right, enough. Just put the phones down. | 好了 够了 把电话放下 |
[21:51] | Put ’em down. Kim, put it down. | 放下电话 金 放下 |
[21:56] | We are not gonna be led on a wild goose chase, | 我们不能白费力气地去查 |
[21:58] | and we are not gonna be led into a panic. | 也不能自乱阵脚 |
[22:01] | Look, he’s buying time. | 他在争取时间 |
[22:04] | We gotta get ahead of him now. | 我们得赶在他前面 |
[22:06] | Well, patrol will stay in the present. | 巡逻队会继续待命 |
[22:08] | We’ll hit every alert, every tip, | 我们会像对待真正的线索一样 |
[22:10] | every sighting like it’s the real thing. | 调查每一次警报 每一条消息 每一次目击 |
[22:12] | We’ll loop in CPIC to work footage, before and after. | 我们会去公共信息中心搜查前后的录像 |
[22:15] | Well, there’s still a hell of a lot we don’t know. | 我们还有很多信息没有掌握 |
[22:19] | So we’re gonna get ahead by moving backwards. | 我们要通过逆向思维赶在他前面 |
[22:23] | I want a full timeline of Seldon’s life | 我要塞尔登这半年的作息表 |
[22:24] | for the past six months, month by month. | 分成一个一个月的 |
[22:28] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[22:33] | You want to hit the university? | 你想去一趟大学吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah, you know what, I’m gonna meet you there. | 到时候在那见吧 |
[22:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:39] | Hey, nothing’s changed since I called, | 在我打过电话之后 还是没什么变化 |
[22:42] | but that’s not a bad thing, you know? | 但这不是坏事 |
[22:44] | It’s just a waiting game at this point. | 现在这个关头需要耐心 |
[22:46] | All right, she’s young, and she’s strong. | 她很年轻 很坚强 |
[22:47] | We gotta believe her body’s gonna fight back. | 我们要相信她的身体会挺过去的 |
[22:49] | Yeah, I just didn’t want her to be alone if… | 我不希望留她一个人 |
[22:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:52] | Is there still no family found? | 还没有找到家人吗 |
[22:54] | Uh, no, I got patrol looking into it, | 没有 我让巡逻队去找了 |
[22:56] | but the whole department’s in overdrive. | 但现在整个部门都忙不过来了 |
[22:58] | We still haven’t been back to the station. | 我们还没回局里去过 |
[22:59] | It’s just call after call. | 电话一个接一个 |
[23:01] | I’ve spent the last 24 hours telling people | 过去的一天里 我不停地告诉别人 |
[23:03] | everything’s gonna be okay | 不会有事的 |
[23:04] | when I’m not sure I believe that myself. | 但我自己都不是很确定 |
[23:09] | In it together? All right. | 我们一起 好 |
[23:10] | I’m not going anywhere. I’ll keep checking on her. | 我哪儿也不去 继续看着她 |
[23:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:15] | I’ll check in with CPS. | 我去问下儿童保护服务处 |
[23:16] | They’re good with tracking family, they’ll help. | 他们很擅长寻找家属 他们会帮忙 |
[23:18] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[23:20] | I’ll keep trying to find this guy. | 我接着去找这人 |
[23:22] | Hailey, we got a hit on Seldon. | 海莉 我们找到塞尔登的线索了 |
[23:24] | Three weeks ago, a coworker of his | 三周前 他的一个同事 |
[23:25] | saw him leaving some work lofts on Ashland. | 看见他离开阿什兰的工作室 |
[23:27] | We confirmed with them that he’s been paying cash | 我们和对方确认了过去一个月 |
[23:29] | for a loft for the last month. | 塞尔登花现金租那里 |
[23:30] | I’m on my way. | 我就去 |
[23:31] | We move coordinated and quick. | 我们得协调一致 快速出击 |
[23:34] | ID, then subdue. | 确认身份 然后制服 |
[23:38] | This target is believed to be armed. | 目标应该有武器 |
[23:40] | The target is also believed to be in possession | 而且目标应该携带了 |
[23:43] | of a weaponized bacteria that can be fatal. | 一种武器化的致命细菌 |
[23:47] | If you believe you’re in the presence of this bacterium, | 如果你觉得自己会接触到细菌 |
[23:50] | you avoid contact, keep a safe distance, | 避免接触 保持安全距离 |
[23:53] | beads locked, but do not approach. | 原地待命 不要接近 |
[23:58] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[24:01] | All right, let’s move. | 好 出发 |
[24:17] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[24:26] | Oh, my God. Boss. | 天哪 头 |
[24:30] | That’s right in the middle of today’s parade route. | 那就在今天游行的路线中央 |
[24:35] | All right, have CDC transport | 好 让疾控中心把所有东西 |
[24:36] | all of that to Med right away. | 都立马送到医院 |
[24:38] | Jay, you and me. | 杰 你跟我走 |
[24:42] | Sorenstein… this is Hank Voight, | 索伦斯坦 我是汉克·博伊特 |
[24:44] | Chicago PD Intelligence unit. | 芝加哥警署情报组 |
[24:46] | I need you to shut down the parade right now. | 我需要你中止整个游行 |
[24:48] | Get everyone off that route. | 让所有人离开那里 |
[24:50] | Yeah, that’s not gonna be a problem. | 行 这倒是没问题 |
[25:16] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[25:49] | Never seen anything like it, all my years on the job. | 我干了这么多年 从没见过这样的事 |
[25:53] | Good thing about a terrified city– | 一座恐慌城市的好处 |
[25:55] | there was no one was here for Seldon to infect. | 没有人出来让塞尔登感染了 |
[25:57] | Yeah, if this actually was the target, | 嗯 如果这真是目标 |
[25:59] | not just another diversion. | 而不是另一个调虎离山 |
[26:00] | The man wants this city in a panic. | 这个男人想让城市陷入恐慌 |
[26:03] | Now the first responders. Keep us all occupied. | 现在轮到第一急救人员了 让我们忙不过来 |
[26:08] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[26:09] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[26:12] | But if he’s buying time, | 但如果他在拖时间 |
[26:13] | that means we still have time to get ahead of him. | 那意味着我们还有时间赶在他前面 |
[26:16] | Engine 51, Squad 3, | 51号水罐车 3号抢险车 |
[26:18] | Ambo 61, structure fire, | 61号救护车 建筑火灾 |
[26:20] | reports of looting. | 发生抢劫 |
[26:21] | 1340 Hazel Avenue. | 黑泽尔大道1340号 |
[26:23] | Listen, we keep steady, we keep working our timeline. | 听着 我们稳住 继续研究时间线 |
[26:28] | All we need is to find his “Why.” | 我们只需要找出他的动机 |
[26:30] | That’ll get us to his “Where.” | 就能找到他下手的地点 |
[26:36] | All right, mm-hmm. Thanks, Jay. | 好 谢了 杰 |
[26:40] | All right, Halstead’s got another for June. | 霍斯特德又查到一起六月的 |
[26:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:43] | Neighbors report a drastic change in behavior, | 邻居举报行为巨变 |
[26:45] | say Seldon was quick to anger, quick to blame. | 说塞尔登易怒 轻易责怪他人 |
[26:47] | Apparently he got into a shouting match with one | 显然他和一个邻居大吵了一架 |
[26:49] | of his neighbors because their dog walked across his lawn. | 就因为对方的狗穿过了他家的草坪 |
[26:52] | Sounds like they almost came to blows. | 听上去他们都快干起来了 |
[26:54] | Well, that fits with Carrie’s timeline of their marriage ending. | 这符合卡莉说的他们婚姻结束的时间 |
[26:57] | She filed for divorce June 26th. | 她在6月26日提出了离婚 |
[26:59] | And there’s his finances, I mean, those statements show | 还有他的财政情况 这些表格显示 |
[27:01] | the big spending spike in June. | 六月有许多大型支出 |
[27:03] | He started buying more supplies, different supplies. | 他开始买进更多材料 不同材料 |
[27:05] | Right, and then he rents the work loft June 28th. | 对 然后他在6月28日租了工作室 |
[27:09] | I mean, June’s gotta be the break. | 六月肯定是关键 |
[27:10] | Got something from the university. | 大学来消息了 |
[27:12] | Two coworkers claim Seldon started bitching | 两个同事说塞尔登开始抱怨 |
[27:14] | about science versus profit. | 科学和利益的不对等 |
[27:16] | Not really anything new, | 没什么新鲜事 |
[27:18] | but they said he started taking it personally, | 但他们说他把这当成了私人恩怨 |
[27:20] | that his research wouldn’t see the light of day. | 说他的研究不得见天日 |
[27:22] | Because of greed, that people would die. | 就因为贪婪 有人该死 |
[27:25] | The first conversation they could remember | 他们记得第一次对话 |
[27:27] | is, uh, early June. | 是在六月初 |
[27:29] | That’s it– that’s what we’re missing. | 就是这个 我们丢失的一环 |
[27:30] | That’s gotta be the trigger. | 这肯定就是刺激源 |
[27:33] | Sarge– we found Seldon’s funding | 警长 我们发现塞尔登的资助 |
[27:35] | – was drastically cut for the coming year. – Okay. | -在来年被大大削减了 -好 |
[27:37] | Funding was provided by a place called BRT Health Industries. | 资金由BRT医疗公司提供 |
[27:41] | Okay, BRT, that’s what Anderson was saying at the tailgate. | 好 BRT 那就是安德森在挡板那说的 |
[27:43] | That’s right, his funding was denied in June, | 没错 他的资助在六月被拒绝了 |
[27:45] | and that’s when he started planning. | 他就是从那时起开始计划 |
[27:46] | BRT industries is the link between | BRT公司就是公寓楼 |
[27:48] | the apartment building and Seldon. | 和塞尔登之间的联系 |
[27:50] | Lynn Messick in apartment 12, | 12号房的琳恩·梅西克 |
[27:52] | she worked for a consulting firm that rehabbed BRT’s budget | 她在一家咨询公司上班 那公司恢复了BRT的预算 |
[27:56] | right before the decision was made to pull Seldon’s funding. | 就在他们决定撤资对塞尔登的资助前 |
[27:59] | Sarge, it all fits. | 警长 这就说得通了 |
[28:01] | Seldon believed he was researching a disease | 塞尔登认为他在研究能够 |
[28:02] | that could kill the planet, | 毁灭地球的疾病 |
[28:04] | thought funding was needed to create a treatment. | 认为需要资金研究找寻解药 |
[28:06] | He was denied, the man snapped, | 他被拒绝后 整个人崩溃 |
[28:08] | and then he started trying to prove it | 然后他就想证明自己 |
[28:10] | to all these people who didn’t believe him. | 向那些不相信他的人 |
[28:12] | BRT Health Industries | BRT医疗公司 |
[28:13] | owns a building on the far West Side. | 在西区远处有一幢大楼 |
[28:15] | Boss, they’re having an annual board meeting today. | 头 他们今天要开年度董事会 |
[28:17] | Six board members flew in this morning. | 今早六名董事成员刚飞来 |
[28:18] | Oh, my God, that’s it. That’s what he’s waiting for. | 天哪 就是这个 他就在等这个 |
[28:20] | He’s gonna hit the building. | 他想袭击那幢大楼 |
[28:22] | I’ll get every patrol member I can spare. | 我去集合所有有空的巡逻 |
[28:24] | Tact team will be en route in two. | 战术小组两分钟后出发 |
[28:26] | Loop in the rest of the team. | 通知队里其他人 |
[28:27] | Whoever’s there first moves in first. | 谁先到地儿谁先行动 |
[28:28] | Rojas, inform Med ASAP. | 罗加斯 赶紧通知医院 |
[28:31] | They got a treatment, stores of it | 他们有解药 全部拿上 |
[28:33] | should meet us there on-site. | 去现场和我们会合 |
[28:34] | Get on the horn with Fire. | 通知消防队 |
[28:36] | We’re gonna need help evacuating that building. | 我们需要帮助撤离那栋大楼 |
[28:41] | All I want is a nice, long bath and a vat of Purell. | 我只想泡一个长长的澡 和一大桶消毒液 |
[28:47] | Engine 51, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 51号水罐车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[28:50] | evacuation assistance, 2600 Roosevelt. | 撤离援助 罗斯福街2600号 |
[28:52] | We just heard from CPD. This is them– | 我们刚得到警署的消息 是他们 |
[28:53] | they think Dr. Seldon’s hitting the BRT building from the West Side. | 他们认为塞尔登博士要在西区袭击BRT大楼 |
[28:56] | All right, you heard her! Let’s move, move, move! | 好了 你们都听见了 我们走 赶紧 |
[28:58] | This is it! Let’s end this! | 就是他了 我们去结束这一切 |
[29:03] | I hear you and we are making progress | 我听到了 我们正在用 |
[29:05] | with what Seldon left behind and the work lost, but I’m sorry. | 塞尔登留下的东西取得进展 但很抱歉 |
[29:07] | You just gotta give us some more time. | 你得再多给我们点时间 |
[29:10] | – We might have something. – Hold on a sec. | -我们也许有成果了 -等等 |
[29:12] | Combination of ampicillin-sulbactam, | 氨苄西林舒巴坦的合成物 |
[29:14] | ticarcillin/clavulanic acid, | 替卡西林/克拉维酸 |
[29:15] | and fourth-generation cephalosporins. | 和第四代头孢菌素 |
[29:17] | Heather? | 希瑟 |
[29:17] | This culture started with 70 percent e-87 staph. | 这份培养物刚开始有70%的E-87葡萄球菌 |
[29:20] | Then I dosed it with the new antibiotic cocktail. | 然后我放了新的抗生素 |
[29:25] | It’s attacking the virus. | 它在攻击病毒 |
[29:32] | It shrunk to 8%. | 只剩8%了 |
[29:35] | That’s a treatment. | 这就是解药 |
[29:40] | – Dr. Halstead? – Rojas? Looks like we got something. | -霍斯特德医生 -罗哈斯 看来我们有成果了 |
[29:44] | We’ll replicate as quick as we can | 我们会尽快复制 |
[29:45] | and send CDC scientists your way, | 并让疾控中心的科学家去你们那 |
[29:47] | but do anything you can to limit pool of contact. | 但尽全力减少接触 |
[30:21] | Go, go, go, I got her. | 上上 我来 |
[30:26] | Police. Stay calm, stay calm. | 警察 保持冷静 保持冷静 |
[30:28] | Everybody make your way outside. | 大伙都出去 |
[30:29] | I’m going up, we gotta cover the exit. | 我上去 我们得守住好出口 |
[30:31] | Yeah, I’m on it. Sir, hang up the phone. | 嗯 交给我 先生 挂断电话 |
[30:33] | – Do you have a protocol to do a full building evacuation? – Yes. | -你们有撤离整幢大楼的应急机制吗 -有 |
[30:35] | I need you to execute that now. | 我需要你立即执行 |
[30:36] | – Is there another exit? – There, to the right. | -还有其他出口吗 -那边 右侧 |
[30:45] | Police, get out of the way. | 警察 让开 |
[30:46] | Get outside. | 赶紧出去 |
[30:49] | Where? Where is he? | 在哪 他在哪 |
[30:57] | 5021 George, I got shots fired on the sixth floor. | 5021G 六楼开枪 |
[31:04] | Come on, come on, come on. Get out, get out. | 快快快 快出去 出去 |
[31:08] | No, stay, go back, go back. | 别 回去 回去 |
[31:11] | Get up, get up, go outside. | 起来 起来 出去 |
[31:12] | Go outside, real slow. | 出去 慢点 |
[31:27] | No, no! Do not come in here! | 不 别进来 |
[31:29] | Okay, okay. Detective Halstead, Chicago PD. | 好 好 我是霍斯特德警 芝加哥警署 |
[31:32] | I’m not coming in. | 我不进去 |
[31:33] | He’s killing us. Please! | 他要杀了我们 救命 |
[31:35] | You shoot, and I will shoot. | 你开枪 我就开枪 |
[31:37] | Then I won’t. | 那我不会开枪 |
[31:41] | 5021 George, advise responding. | 5021G 请回话 |
[31:42] | I got eyes on the offender. | 我看到了袭击者 |
[31:43] | Sixth floor, southeast side of the building. | 六楼 大楼东南侧 |
[31:45] | – He has hostages. – Copy that. | -他有人质 -收到 |
[31:47] | Dr. Seldon, I just want to talk. | 塞尔登博士 我就想谈谈 |
[31:50] | Okay, can I come in there and do that? | 我能进来谈谈吗 |
[31:51] | No, no! Do not come in. | 不 别进来 |
[31:55] | It’s either me talking or a team of men shooting. | 要不就是和我谈 要不就是小队枪击 |
[31:58] | Believe me, whatever you’re here to do… | 相信我 无论你来这做什么 |
[32:00] | it’s better with me in there, keeping them out. | 最好是我在里面 不让他们进来 |
[32:04] | What’s it gonna be? | 你想怎样 |
[32:08] | Okay, okay, come in, but slowly and drop the weapon. | 好 进来吧 但慢点 把武器扔掉 |
[32:13] | Let me see it. | 让我看见 |
[32:16] | – Okay. – Let me see it. | -好 -让我看见 |
[32:17] | Okay, I’ll give you my gun. I’ll give you my gun, okay? | 好 我把枪给你 我把枪给你 好吗 |
[32:20] | Very slowly. | 慢点 |
[32:21] | Hailey, I’m going in. I’m gonna keep this line open. | 海莉 我要进去 我把电话留着 |
[32:23] | Get Voight on the line. Try to get eyes on him. | 让博伊特接电话 找到能看到他的地方 |
[32:26] | All right, here I come. | 好了 我进来了 |
[32:28] | – Slowly. – Yep, I’m moving real slow. | -慢点 -我很慢了 |
[32:31] | – Turn around, turn around. – Okay. | -转身 转身 -好 |
[32:34] | Okay, slow, yeah? | 好 慢点 对吗 |
[32:36] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[32:38] | Now, drop that weapon. | 把枪扔了 |
[32:44] | Now, let go, drop it. | 放手 把枪扔了 |
[32:46] | Good, now turn back around– slowly, slowly. | 很好 现在转身 慢点 慢点 |
[32:50] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[32:51] | Everybody just stay calm. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 大家都保持冷静 一切都会没事的 |
[32:59] | Jay said south rear window! | 杰说在南侧后边的窗户 |
[33:02] | – I can get you in. – Do it. | -我能带你进去 -去吧 |
[33:04] | – Stay on evac. I’m with Upton. – Copy that. | -和疏散小队待在一起 我和厄普顿去 -收到 |
[33:06] | Work with Fire, make sure this building’s evacuated, | 和消防队合作 确保大楼疏散 |
[33:08] | then get a perimeter started. | 然后设立警戒线 |
[33:09] | Hostage mobile command one block out. | 人质机动指挥部在一个街区外 |
[33:13] | We’ve got an antibiotic | 我们有抗生素了 |
[33:14] | that’s proven viable– we can administer on-site. | 已证实有效 我们可以现场治疗 |
[33:15] | – Where do you want us? – Great, behind those rigs. | -你想让我们在哪 -很好 在绳子后面 |
[33:17] | I need you to talk to me. Explain what we’re doing here | 你得跟我谈谈 解释下我们在这干什么 |
[33:19] | and I’ll be able to help you. | 那我才能帮你 |
[33:21] | – My brother’s inside? – He is. | -我兄弟在里面 -是的 |
[33:24] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[33:25] | Just stay out of the way and follow my lead. | 别碍事 听我命令 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:31] | Just be calm. So why are we here? | 冷静点 我们为什么在这 |
[33:33] | What’s going on? How can I help you, Dr. Seldon? | 怎么回事 我能帮你吗 塞尔登博士 |
[33:36] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮忙 |
[33:38] | I’m not a bad person, I-I– | 我不是坏人 |
[33:40] | I just needed to show them. | 我只需要给他们看 |
[33:42] | I needed them to see, | 我需要他们看到 |
[33:43] | so that the whole world could see. | 这样整个世界才能看到 |
[33:45] | Okay, see what? | 好 看到什么 |
[33:48] | See that this is how the world’s gonna end. | 看到这就是世界终结的方式 |
[33:51] | Thousands of strains of bacteria | 千万种细菌 |
[33:52] | that we don’t know how to combat. | 我们不知道如何抗击的细菌 |
[33:55] | This–this bacteria, it kills people so fast, | 这种细菌 能快速杀人 |
[33:57] | they barely have time to know that they’re dying. | 快到人都不知道自己要死了 |
[34:00] | But you see, cures need funding, | 但你看 研究解药需要资金 |
[34:03] | and these people– these people denied– | 而这些人 他们拒绝了我 |
[34:05] | get your hands back on the table! | 把手放回桌上 |
[34:07] | That’s right, and they denied it | 没错 他们拒绝了 |
[34:08] | because there’s no money in it. | 因为没有钱了 |
[34:10] | Oh, sure, they funded a Viagra substitute, | 是啊 他们有钱资助伟哥同类药物 |
[34:12] | ADHD medication, all while these diseases exist. | 多动症药物 却不管不顾这些疾病 |
[34:17] | Diseases that could wipe out the whole world, | 这些可以灭绝全人类的疾病 |
[34:19] | so I– I showed them. | 所以我让他们看看 |
[34:24] | I made one. | 我制造了一个 |
[34:26] | Yes, I killed a few to save the many, | 没错 我舍小家为大家 |
[34:30] | and now it’s their choice again. | 现在又轮到他们做决定了 |
[34:32] | Now they choose. | 现在他们选择 |
[34:33] | See, now, it’s a bullet | 你瞧 要不是子弹 |
[34:35] | or to trust me this time. | 要不就这回信我 |
[34:37] | A-a bullet, or I cut them, | 子弹 或者我割伤他们 |
[34:40] | I give them the bacteria. | 我给他们注入细菌 |
[34:47] | And then my research, the–the research | 这样我的研究 他们不想 |
[34:50] | that they didn’t want to fund, that’s what cures them. | 资助的那个研究 就能治愈他们 |
[34:53] | Yeah, it’s–it’s their choice. | 对 这是他们的选择 |
[34:55] | A bullet to die or my research to live. | 选择子弹去死 或选择我的研究活下去 |
[35:23] | So how can I help you? | 那我能怎么帮你 |
[35:25] | You want me to get the media here? | 你想让我叫媒体来吗 |
[35:27] | You want me to arrange funding? | 想让我安排资助吗 |
[35:28] | No, no, no. It’s much too late for that. | 不不 现在都太晚了 |
[35:31] | It’s time for you to decide, sir. | 轮到你决定了 先生 |
[35:32] | – What’s your choice? – Hold on, hold on, hold on. | -你选什么 -等等 |
[35:35] | I’ll help you prove you’re right. | 我会帮你证明你是对的 |
[35:37] | Come on, Dr. Seldon. | 拜托 塞尔登医生 |
[35:39] | I believe you, so let me do it. | 我相信你 让我来吧 |
[36:03] | Yeah, let me do it. | 让我来 |
[36:06] | Let me do it. | 让我来 |
[36:13] | Okay, back up. Back up. | 好 后退 后退 |
[36:17] | Here, here. | 给 给你 |
[36:19] | You take that knife, pick it up… | 你拿刀 捡起来 |
[36:26] | – Pick it up! – Okay, okay. Picking it up. | -捡起来 -好 好 我捡 |
[36:31] | Okay, now what? | 好 现在呢 |
[36:33] | Sarge, I don’t have a shot. | 警长 我无法瞄准 |
[36:34] | Now you’re gonna cut yourself. | 现在你割伤自己 |
[36:37] | I said you are going to cut yourself! | 我说你现在割伤自己 |
[36:39] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[36:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:48] | Good, good. Now throw back the knife. | 很好 很好 把刀给我 |
[36:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:53] | Slowly. Good. | 慢点 很好 |
[36:54] | Halstead just cut himself. Sarge, this is flipping. | 霍斯特德刚割伤了自己 警长 这事不妙 |
[36:56] | I do not have a shot. | 我无法瞄准 |
[36:58] | Now stay right there. Don’t move, don’t move! | 待在原地 别动 别动 |
[37:00] | Hailey, I need you to get set | 海莉 我需要你 |
[37:01] | for a high-diversion shot at the ceiling. | 朝天花板开一枪 |
[37:04] | No joy, repeat, no joy. | 没有消息 重复 没有消息 |
[37:06] | On my order. | 听我的命令 |
[37:08] | Copy. | 收到 |
[37:13] | Okay, you’re gonna take this, | 好 你拿上这个 |
[37:15] | and you’re gonna spray it on the cut. | 朝自己的伤口喷 |
[37:18] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[37:20] | Go ahead. Pick it up and spray it. | 快点 捡起来喷 |
[37:22] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[37:33] | Do it. | 动手 |
[37:39] | Do it! | 动手 |
[37:41] | Go now. | 就现在 |
[38:00] | Jay, you good? | 杰 你还好吗 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[38:16] | Your first day on CPD like this. | 第一天来警局就遇到这事 |
[38:18] | You got somewhere to cool off the adrenaline? | 你有地方去平复一下心情吗 |
[38:20] | Yeah, yeah, Kev invited me to grab some drinks | 嗯 小凯邀请我去喝一杯 |
[38:22] | with him and some other cops. | 他还有其他几个警察 |
[38:23] | All right, that’s good. | 行 那很好 |
[38:24] | Gotta find ways to get your breath back. | 得找个地方平复心情 |
[38:26] | Hey, kitty cat. | 我的小猫咪 |
[38:28] | Hey, you guys want to come to Molly’s tonight? | 你们今晚想去莫利吗 |
[38:30] | Uh, thanks, I just kind of want quiet time. | 谢了 我就想安静一宿 |
[38:32] | Yeah, I think I’m ready for home. | 嗯 我也想回家了 |
[38:35] | All right, I’ll see you guys. | 好 那再见吧 |
[38:36] | Night, Rojas. Night. | 晚安 罗加斯 晚安 |
[38:40] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[38:46] | Would you want to come with me? | 你想和我一起走吗 |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:02] | All right. | 来吧 |
[39:08] | Fear is a funny thing. | 恐惧很奇妙 |
[39:11] | Some of the time, it brings out the worst in people. | 有时它引出人性最恶的一面 |
[39:16] | But fear also brings out our very best. | 但恐惧也能激发我们最善良的一面 |
[39:22] | We certainly saw that today. | 今日我们着实见证了这点 |
[39:26] | Their love, loyalty, | 他们的爱 忠诚 |
[39:31] | care, and kindness… | 关怀和善意 |
[39:34] | their support… | 他们的支持 |
[39:37] | generosity, and appreciation. | 慷慨和感谢 |
[39:42] | Hey, this is for you, Mama. | 这是给你的 妈妈 |
[39:45] | And for a certain few among us, | 而对于我们其中的一些人而言 |
[39:51] | fear brings out something different. | 恐惧带了不同的一面 |
[39:56] | Their choice to be heroic. | 他们选择成为英雄 |
[39:58] | Amanda, Amanda. | 阿曼达 阿曼达 |
[40:01] | To stand steady. | 抬头挺胸 |
[40:06] | To hold on to each other. | 彼此牵手 |
[40:08] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[40:11] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[40:12] | To find a way to hold on to hope… | 找方法留住希望 |
[40:18] | and to lean on each other like family. | 并像家人一般彼此依靠 |
[40:55] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[40:56] | – Thank you. – Yes. | -谢谢 -好极了 |
[40:59] | Look at this, man. | 看看这里 |
[41:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:04] | Life. | 生活 |