时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[00:06] | Excuse me. | 您好 |
[00:12] | Excuse me, do you know where I can find Sergeant Platt? | 问您一下 普拉特警长在哪 |
[00:14] | Front desk. | 去前台 |
[00:17] | Sergeant Platt? I’m Officer Vanessa Rojas. | 普拉特警长 我是凡妮莎·罗加斯警官 |
[00:20] | I’ve been assigned to Intelligence. | 我被分配来情报组 |
[00:22] | They said I should come see you first. | 他们说我应该先来见您 |
[00:25] | You moving in? | 你是要搬来住吗 |
[00:26] | No, ma’am. | 不是 长官 |
[00:28] | Am I in the right place? | 我没来错地方吧 |
[00:30] | Only time will tell. | 走着瞧吧 |
[00:32] | You have some paperwork to fill in. | 你先填几张表 |
[00:34] | Cool. When do you need it by? | 行 什么时候要 |
[00:36] | Before you start your tour of duty today. | 今天上班之前要填完 |
[00:38] | But first on the agenda, go to Headquarters | 但是第一件事 先去总部 |
[00:41] | for your brand new undercover ID. | 领取你的新卧底身份 |
[00:43] | Give this to the guys at OCD. | 然后把这个给组织犯罪技术部 |
[00:45] | I’ve already put your new name into the system. | 我已经把你的新名字输入系统了 |
[00:47] | – Maria Lopez? – Is there a problem? | -玛利亚·洛佩兹 -有问题吗 |
[00:50] | Honestly, it’s like the most cliché Latina name there is… | 说真的 这个拉丁裔名字太常见了 |
[00:53] | and I’m part black. Afro Latina, actually. | 而我有黑人血统 和拉丁裔混血 |
[00:57] | Officer Rojas… | 罗加斯警官 |
[01:00] | If you make it in Intelligence– | 如果你能加入情报组 |
[01:02] | and that is a big “If.” | 我是说”如果” |
[01:04] | But if you do, you will be working undercover. | 但如果加入了 你就会以卧底身份工作 |
[01:07] | Now, most of the bad guys in the city have not undergone | 如今城里绝大多数坏人 |
[01:09] | racial sensitivity training, | 都没受过种族分辨训练 |
[01:11] | so they will assume you are Latina | 所以他们会认为你就是拉丁裔 |
[01:13] | and should they Google your ass to make sure that you are | 而且会上网调查确定你就是 |
[01:16] | the person you are pretending to be, | 卧底身份上说的这个人 |
[01:18] | the fact that there’s a thousand Maria Lopezes | 而且全芝加哥有好几千号玛利亚·洛佩兹 |
[01:20] | in Chicago will work in your favor, right? | 对你开展工作非常有利 是不是 |
[01:24] | – Copy that. – Vanessa, | -了解 -凡妮莎 |
[01:27] | how about I give you a ride to Headquarters? | 不如我送你去总部吧 |
[01:29] | – Morning Sergeant. – Detective. | -早啊警长 -警探 |
[01:32] | – Oh, uh, what about my locker? – Ah, ah, ah–later. | -对了 我的储物柜呢 -回头再说 |
[01:36] | Talk about that later. | 回头再说就行 |
[01:37] | Let’s get a cup of coffee. | 先去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[01:39] | So what the hell was Platt’s deal? | 这个普拉特到底是怎么回事 |
[01:41] | The deal is-do not mess with Trudy Platt. | 别随便惹特鲁迪·普拉特 就这么回事 |
[01:43] | Under no circumstances. She ain’t playing. | 在任何情况下惹她都没好果子吃 |
[01:46] | I thought Voight was our boss. | 我还以为博伊特是老大 |
[01:47] | Right, he is, but we work in Platt’s house, right? | 没错 但他是在普拉特的地盘上 |
[01:49] | So she controls the weather. | 所以天上地下她说了算 |
[01:51] | Piss her off, she can make it rain all day, every day. | 把她惹急了 她能让你每天都过得苦不堪言 |
[01:53] | She sounds old school. I’ll get her to lighten up. | 她太古板了 我得让她放松点 |
[01:57] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[01:58] | Move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[02:01] | – Someone please help! – Let’s go–stay close. | -来人啊 救命 -我们走 跟紧 |
[02:03] | – Stay close. – Hey, stop that– | -跟紧 -喂 停车 |
[02:05] | Wait! All right! Take cover, take cover. | 等等 掩护 掩护 |
[02:07] | Let her go! Let her go–do not– | 放开她 放开她 住手 |
[02:10] | Back up, back up! Stop the vehicle. | 退后 退后 停车 |
[02:13] | Stop–I will shoot you. Stop! | 停车 否则我会开枪 停车 |
[02:18] | Rojas, take my radio. | 罗加斯 拿上我的对讲机 |
[02:19] | Call backup and an ambo-and get those plates! | 呼叫支援和救护车 把车牌记下来 |
[02:21] | We need an ambo here, 1200 Washburn. | 需要救护车 沃什伯恩1200号 |
[02:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:25] | Ma’am, look at me. Okay–help is on the way. | 女士 看着我 好 救护车马上就到 |
[02:27] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[02:32] | Hey, get out now! | 喂 快下车 |
[02:39] | Driver, passenger-out of the car. | 司机和乘客 全部下车 |
[02:43] | Out of the car, now. Hands where I can see them. | 马上下车 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[02:45] | Hands high! Turn around slow. | 举起手来 慢慢转身 |
[02:51] | Driver, turn the car off. | 司机 把车熄火 |
[03:01] | Chicago PD. Everybody stay where you are. | 芝加哥警署 大家不要乱跑 |
[03:03] | Don’t get out of the car. | 不要下车 |
[03:19] | Stop or I’ll shoot! | 站住 否则开枪了 |
[03:37] | This is Officer Rojas of Intelligence. | 我是情报组的罗加斯警官 |
[03:39] | We have a carjacking at 1200 Washburn, | 沃什伯恩1200号发生劫车案 |
[03:41] | multiple victims injured. | 多人受伤 |
[03:43] | Officer, what’s your call sign? | 警官 你的呼号是什么 |
[03:45] | I haven’t been assigned one yet. | 还没有给我分配 |
[03:47] | I just started. | 我刚刚入队 |
[03:57] | The whole thing is a mess, Sarge. | 整件事一团乱 警长 |
[03:58] | We’re basically looking at three crime scenes. | 简单来说有三处案发现场 |
[04:00] | It started back there on Washburn with a carjacking | 最开始是在沃什伯恩街抢了车 |
[04:02] | that Atwater and Rojas responded to. | 阿特沃特和罗加斯赶去了现场 |
[04:04] | The two offenders fled and crashed into that car. | 两名罪犯逃逸后撞上了那辆车 |
[04:06] | Then one offender took off in the car, | 然后一人驾车逃跑 |
[04:08] | the other one Rojas chased down and he was impaled by rebar. | 另一人被罗加斯追捕 然后被钢筋刺穿 |
[04:11] | – So that’s our DOA. – Yeah. | -这就是死者 -对 |
[04:14] | – Carjacking victim? – Yeah, she’s a young woman. | -劫车受害人呢 -是位年轻女性 |
[04:16] | She was beaten pretty bad. She’s on her way to Med. | 被打得很惨 送去医院了 |
[04:19] | Listen, did the responding backup units pick up anything | 听着 响应支援小组听到呼叫了吗 |
[04:21] | ’cause I was on the zone and I didn’t hear any chatter. | 因为我就在这一带 没听到任何信息 |
[04:23] | That’s the thing, Sarge. They didn’t call for backup. | 问题就在这 警长 他们没呼叫支援 |
[04:30] | All right, do me a favor. | 那好 帮我个忙 |
[04:30] | See if you can tie this thing up? | 把现场收个尾 |
[04:31] | – Yeah. – Talk to me. | -好 -跟我说说 |
[04:37] | – Oh, he don’t look too happy. – That’s just how he looks. | -他好像不太高兴 -他就是那副尊容 |
[04:41] | All right, walk me through this, Kev. | 麻烦你解释一下 凯文 |
[04:43] | Why didn’t you call for backup? | 为什么没呼叫支援 |
[04:45] | It was a hot pursuit, Sarge. Heat of the moment– | 当时情况紧急 警长 情急之下 |
[04:47] | everything just happened real fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[04:48] | Look, Atwater told me to radio for backup, | 阿特沃特告诉过我要呼叫支援 |
[04:51] | but the offender was fleeing. | 但是嫌犯在逃跑 |
[04:52] | And if I had stopped, I would’ve lost him. | 如果我停下叫支援 就会跟丢他 |
[04:55] | You know there’s a lot of officers out there | 你知不知道有许多警员 |
[04:57] | monitoring that radio, ready to help. | 都在监听无线电 随时准备支援 |
[05:00] | I know. It was instinct. | 我知道 这是本能反应 |
[05:01] | Instinct. | 本能 |
[05:03] | Well your instinct just caught us a carjacking, | 你的本能让我们卷入了一起劫车案 |
[05:05] | an officer-involved death, and a pile of paperwork. | 一起因警致死案 还要写一大堆报告 |
[05:10] | Not a good look on your first day. | 你这开局不太好看啊 |
[05:17] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[05:19] | 无线电呼号 博伊特警长 5021 道森警探 5021F | |
[05:22] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:25] | I’m updating the board. Voight’s orders. | 更新黑板信息 博伊特的命令 |
[05:29] | – Boss. – Huh? | -老大 -什么 |
[05:31] | This is for real? | 这事是真的 |
[05:32] | Antonio’s moving to Puerto Rico for sure? | 安东尼奥真的搬到波多黎各了 |
[05:34] | It’s what he wants. He’s got family there. | 这是他的愿望 他家人也在那边 |
[05:37] | Look, end of the day, it’s probably a good decision. | 说到底 也许这对他来说是好事 |
[05:42] | You all know Officer Rojas? Welcome to Intelligence. | 大家都认识罗加斯警探吧 欢迎加入情报组 |
[05:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[05:47] | Okay, I hope this isn’t the part | 希望接下来不要让我 |
[05:48] | where I have to make a speech. | 发表新人感言 |
[05:50] | Nothing like that. | 没那回事 |
[05:53] | Okay, what do we got? | 好了 查到什么了 |
[05:54] | Straight-up aggravated carjacking. | 就是一起严重的劫车案 |
[05:56] | The victim’s name is Ruby Garcia. | 受害者是露比·加西亚 |
[05:58] | She’s 24. | 24岁 |
[05:59] | She’s at Chicago Med with head trauma. | 正在芝加哥医院治疗头部创伤 |
[06:00] | We lodged a BOLO on her stolen car, nothing yet. | 我们通缉了她的失车 目前还没回音 |
[06:03] | We ran prints on our DOA John Doe. | 我们搜了无名死者的指纹 |
[06:05] | He’s not in our system. No wallet or ID. | 我们的系统里没有 身上也没有钱包或身份证 |
[06:07] | That means we gotta ID his partner, so talk to your CIs. | 我们得查出他的同伙是谁 去问问线人们 |
[06:10] | Let’s get a list of everyone previously arrested | 把过去这个地区所有因劫车被捕的人 |
[06:12] | for carjacking in that area. | 都列个单子出来 |
[06:15] | Kev, reach out to Major Accidents, start the paper. | 凯文 联系重大事故部 写报告吧 |
[06:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:21] | We’ve been chasing a major cartel supply | 我们一直在追查主要贩毒集团 |
[06:23] | and we’re dropping that for a carjacking? | 现在要停下来去查劫车案 |
[06:24] | The offender died while we were chasing him, | 嫌疑人死于我们的追捕 |
[06:26] | so we own it. | 所以我们必须得查 |
[06:28] | Let’s just tie it off cleanly and quickly and move on. | 我们尽快查清 然后干正事去 |
[06:31] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[06:33] | What would you like for me to do? | 需我做什么吗 |
[06:35] | I want you to head to Med and get a victim statement | 我要你去芝加哥医院 给这个露比 |
[06:37] | from this Ruby. | 做个受害人陈述 |
[06:38] | And ride with Upton. | 和厄普顿一起去 |
[06:39] | You two are going to be partnering together. | 你俩以后就是搭档了 |
[06:41] | Jay, you’ll ride with Kim. | 杰 你和金一起 |
[06:56] | Sarge, what just happened? | 警长 刚刚的安排是什么意思 |
[06:58] | It takes a lot of time and trust to build | 要花很多时间和信任才能建立起一段搭档关系 |
[06:59] | a partnership that works and Jay and I are working. | 而杰和我正在努力建立这种关系 |
[07:02] | – I know. – Then why split us up? | -我知道 -那为什么把我俩分开 |
[07:04] | Because I need to evaluate Rojas | 因为我需要考察下罗加斯 |
[07:07] | and I know you’ll shoot me straight. | 而我知道你会跟我说实话 |
[07:10] | Look, there are a lot of red flags. | 我们的工作危险重重 |
[07:13] | We don’t need anybody out there playing hero ball. | 我们不需要逞英雄的人 |
[07:17] | Sounds like you have your answer. | 听起来你已经有考察结果了 |
[07:19] | Yeah, well, I talked to my guys over at the Academy | 是的 我和警校里的朋友聊过 |
[07:23] | and Rojas checked every box. | 罗加斯符合我们各项要求 |
[07:26] | Top gun, high scores– I mean, she killed it. | 表现出色 成绩优异… 秒杀众人 |
[07:29] | And she’s got street you can’t teach. | 而且她还有那种学校里教不出来的街头智慧 |
[07:32] | – But… – All those accomplishments are individual. | -但是呢… -所有成就都是个人成就 |
[07:36] | We gotta know she can work with this team. | 我们得知道她能否跟我们团队合作 |
[07:42] | You ever wonder why you and Halstead | 你想过为什么警探里只有你和霍斯特德 |
[07:43] | are the only detectives to join this unit? | 加入了我们部门吗 |
[07:46] | Everybody else came in raw. | 每个人进来的时候都是一张白纸 |
[07:49] | It’s always better to find the right person | 让他们在染上恶习之前就加入进来 |
[07:52] | before they learn the wrong habits. | 是最好不过的 |
[07:54] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[08:01] | Then, right as I pull in the parking lot, | 然后 就在我开进停车场不久 |
[08:03] | this guy reaches in my car and pulls me out | 那家伙靠近我的车 把我拖了出来 |
[08:05] | and then one of them was punching me. | 然后其中一个人开始揍我 |
[08:07] | Did you see where they came from? | 你看到他们从哪里过来的吗 |
[08:09] | They came from behind me. I saw them running. | 从我身后 我看到他们跑过来的 |
[08:12] | Did you guys find my car yet? | 你们找了我的车了吗 |
[08:14] | No, I’m afraid we didn’t. | 不好意思 还没有 |
[08:16] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[08:18] | This can’t be happening. | 我都不敢相信这是真的 |
[08:20] | What were you doing in that neighborhood? | 你去那附近做什么 |
[08:22] | I was going to work. | 去上班 |
[08:24] | And what kind of work do you do? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[08:26] | – I’m a waitress. – Like, legit waitress? | -我是服务生 -那种真正的服务生吗 |
[08:29] | – What are you saying? – I’m just saying | -你是什么意思 -我的意思是 |
[08:31] | you got a nice ride for a waitress from Little Village. | 作为来自小村镇的服务生 你的车太好了吧 |
[08:34] | Yeah, and how would you know? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[08:36] | ‘Cause that’s where I grew up. | 因为我也在那里长大 |
[08:37] | Oh–all right, and look at you now. | 好吧 那看看你现在 |
[08:43] | In answer to your question, I’m a legit waitress. | 回答你的问题 我是真正的服务生 |
[08:45] | I work at Pescado. | 我在派斯卡多海鲜餐厅上班 |
[08:48] | Okay, well you give us a call if you think of anything. | 好 如果你想起什么 就给我们打电话 |
[08:53] | maybe we can get some coffee | 或许我们可以一起喝杯咖啡 |
[08:55] | and you can give me some advice? | 你可以给我些建议 |
[08:57] | I want to try something new with my life. | 我想尝试点新鲜事物 |
[09:00] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:04] | According to our victim, Ruby, she saw the offenders | 根据受害人露比的口供 她看到袭击者 |
[09:06] | running from the street behind her. | 从她身后的街上跑过来 |
[09:08] | Assuming these geniuses didn’t drive their own car to a carjacking, | 假设这俩天才没开自己的车来劫车 |
[09:11] | we checked the nearest L. | 我们查一下最近的地铁站 |
[09:13] | Right, and that takes you to the Pink Line, | 对 最近的是粉色线 |
[09:14] | which is three blocks south. | 在往南三个街区远的地方 |
[09:16] | This is ten minutes before the jacking, Sarge. | 这是劫车十分钟之前的视频 警长 |
[09:19] | That’s our John Doe right there during happier times… | 那是我们的无名氏 他那会开心的多… |
[09:21] | before he was impaled. That’s karma for you. | 还没被刺死 这真是报应 |
[09:24] | Why don’t you run facial rec on the partner? | 不如给搭档做个面部识别吧 |
[09:27] | Already on it. | 已经在做了 |
[09:27] | 菲力克斯·罗德里格斯 伊利诺伊州 芝加哥 麦克斯韦西街 988号 | |
[09:28] | Felix Rodriguez. 19 with a juvie rap. | 菲力克斯·罗德里格斯 19岁 进过少管所 |
[09:30] | Lives in Englewood with his mama. | 和他妈妈一起住在恩格尔伍德 |
[09:32] | Drag his ass in. | 把他带回来 |
[09:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:44] | I can tell you’re scared, Felix. | 我能看出来 你很害怕 菲力克斯 |
[09:51] | You should be. | 你应该感到害怕 |
[09:54] | You’re looking at carjacking, | 你面临的是劫车 |
[09:56] | you’re looking at battery… | 暴力殴打 |
[10:02] | And you’re looking at murder. | 和谋杀指控 |
[10:04] | No…it wasn’t supposed to go down like this, I swear. | 不 事情不该发展成这样 我发誓 |
[10:08] | What’s your partner’s name, Felix? | 你搭档叫什么 菲力克斯 |
[10:09] | His name’s Miguel. I think he’s from Guatemala. | 他叫米格尔 我猜他来自瓜地马拉 |
[10:12] | – Last name? – Not sure– | -姓什么 -不知道… |
[10:13] | I didn’t hardly know him. | 我跟他不熟 |
[10:14] | You knew him well enough to jack a car with him. | 你跟他熟到可以合伙劫车了 |
[10:16] | He said he’d give me $500 | 他说会给我五百刀 |
[10:18] | to help him pick up a car. | 只要帮他取辆车 |
[10:19] | I didn’t know there was gonna be somebody in it. | 我不知道会有人在车里 |
[10:21] | So you were stealing a specific car? | 所以你们是盯上那辆车了 |
[10:23] | Yeah, it was for somebody that Miguel knew. | 是的 是替米格尔的熟人取的 |
[10:25] | – I was just along for the ride. – Look at me. | -我只是陪他去而已 -看着我 |
[10:29] | Then who did you give the car to? | 然后你把车交给谁了 |
[10:31] | Nobody. I parked it in the street | 谁也没交 我停在了街边 |
[10:33] | in Pilsen, like we were supposed to. | 皮尔森区的街边 我们说好的 |
[10:39] | I’m telling you, man. | 我告诉你 哥们 |
[10:41] | I was just trying to make some money. | 我只是想赚个外快 |
[10:47] | – A little late to the party, ain’t we? – Yeah… | -来晚了一步 -是的… |
[10:50] | Afternoon, Officer. | 警官 下午好 |
[10:52] | Hey–Ruzek, Intelligence. | 我叫鲁塞克 情报组的 |
[10:54] | – What do we got here? – Just what you see. | -这里什么情况 -如你所见 |
[10:56] | The plates were popped, VIN is scraped. | 车牌被毁 车架号被刮掉了 |
[10:58] | They tried to make the car disappear. | 他们想要让这辆车彻底消失 |
[10:59] | I’m still running it to see if it’s hot. | 我还在查 看是不是报失的车辆[与热同义] |
[11:01] | It’s definitely hot. | 它肯定很烫 |
[11:04] | Yo, Ruz, come check this out. | 鲁塞克 过来看看 |
[11:06] | You see where the fire burned back the upholstery? | 你看到椅套后面烧坏的地方了吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, bro. | 看到了 |
[11:09] | Let me see that Halligan, my man. | 给我一根雪镐 |
[11:12] | – There you go. – Appreciate it. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[11:20] | Pretty sure Beamers don’t come factory-equipped with drug traps. | 宝马出厂时肯定不会装毒品暗格 |
[11:23] | No… | 是的… |
[11:27] | Hey, Sarge. So, turns out Ruby’s car was | 警长 原来露比的车里 |
[11:31] | fitted with a high-end, fireproof drug trap, | 装有高档防火的毒品暗格 |
[11:33] | which is lucky for us because it preserved the drug residue inside, | 而且我们很走运地在里面检测出了毒品残留 |
[11:36] | which the field test confirmed was heroin. | 现场检测结果确认是海洛因 |
[11:38] | So this wasn’t a carjacking, it was a dope rip. | 所以这不是劫车 而是抢劫毒品 |
[11:40] | Exactly. The Lab told us that | 对 实验室说 |
[11:42] | the fingerprint found inside this trap is definitely Ruby Garcia’s. | 暗格里找到的指纹绝对是露比·加西亚的 |
[11:44] | Okay, which means Ruby wasn’t some innocent girl | 好 那说明露比不是什么被劫了车的 |
[11:46] | who got her car jacked. She’s a drug runner. | 无辜女孩 她就是个运毒的 |
[11:49] | – Have Jay and Kim scoop her up. – Copy that. | -让杰和金去把她带回来 -收到 |
[12:01] | – Ten to one she’s not home. – No bet. | -她十有八九不在家 -肯定的 |
[12:04] | Somebody help! Help! | 救命啊 救命 |
[12:11] | Body. | 有尸体 |
[12:13] | What’d you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[12:14] | Somebody ran that way. | 有人朝那个方向逃走了 |
[12:16] | Ruby? | 露比 |
[12:23] | 5021 George– | 我是5021G |
[12:24] | roll one ambo to the 7300 block of Hamilton. | 派一辆救护车到汉密尔顿街7300号来 |
[12:26] | Copy that. 5021 George– | 收到 5021G |
[12:28] | Cancel the ambo. | 让救护车不用来了 |
[12:38] | – COD? – Deep puncture wounds | -死因 -深穿刺伤 |
[12:40] | to the chest– | 直至胸口… |
[12:40] | M.E. says it looks like a serrated blade. | 法医说看起来像锯齿状刀刃造成的伤口 |
[12:43] | No evidence of robbery, sexual assault, struggle. | 无抢劫 性侵 打斗痕迹 |
[12:45] | It was a purposeful, quiet kill. | 是有目的的暗杀 |
[12:48] | Only the one witness so far– | 目前只有一名目击证人 |
[12:50] | neighbor who discovered Ruby’s body | 那位发现露比尸体的邻居 |
[12:51] | says he saw someone running away. | 声称看到有人逃跑 |
[12:53] | Give a description of the offender? | 描述了袭击者的外貌特征吗 |
[12:55] | It was too far away. Just a guy in a hoodie. | 太远了 只看到穿帽衫的男性 |
[12:57] | All right, we’ll talk to the roommate | 好吧 我们去跟室友聊一聊 |
[12:59] | and search the apartment. | 搜查下公寓 |
[13:00] | Meanwhile, I want you guys to keep working the area. | 同时 我希望你们继续搜查整个区域 |
[13:03] | Surveillance cameras, suspicious person reports… | 监控录像 可疑人物报告… |
[13:06] | and let’s find the prick who killed this girl. | 我们把这个杀人犯揪出来 |
[13:10] | It’s horrible. I just can’t believe it. | 太恐怖了 我简直不敢相信 |
[13:13] | This is Ruby’s room. | 这是露比的房间 |
[13:14] | Was…oh, my God. | 曾经是 天哪 |
[13:17] | How long have you lived with Ruby? | 你跟露比在一起住了多久 |
[13:19] | Um…we’ve been roommates for about a year. | 我们做了大约一年的室友 |
[13:22] | And no one came to the door? | 没人到门口来过吗 |
[13:22] | You didn’t see her leave with anyone? | 你没看到她跟别人一起离开吗 |
[13:24] | Uh, I haven’t seen her since yesterday. | 我从昨天开始就没见过她 |
[13:26] | She involved with anyone? | 她跟谁有亲密关系吗 |
[13:27] | A boyfriend or a guy you saw her with? | 有男朋友吗 你看到她跟谁在一起吗 |
[13:29] | No…no, she didn’t have a boyfriend. | 没有 她没有男朋友 |
[13:32] | Anyone shady in her life? | 她生活中有什么藏着掖着的人吗 |
[13:33] | Someone that could’ve threatened her? | 有可能威胁她的人 |
[13:36] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[13:39] | How’d you meet Ruby? | 你跟露比是怎么认识的 |
[13:41] | At Pescado. | 在派斯卡多海鲜餐厅认识的 |
[13:42] | She worked there. We just kind of hit it off. | 她在那工作 我们算是一见如故 |
[13:45] | We talked about how we wanted to live in Lincoln Park, | 我们聊起很想住进林肯公园 |
[13:47] | but it was way too expensive, so, | 但是太贵了 于是 |
[13:49] | um…we put all of our money together and we moved in here. | 我们拿出所有的钱一起租下了这里 |
[13:56] | We were living the life. | 我们曾经很享受自己的生活 |
[13:59] | That’s what we would always say… | 我们总这么说 |
[14:04] | Oh, my God. It’s such a tragedy. | 天哪 真是个悲剧 |
[14:09] | When was the last time you saw Ruby? | 你最后一次见到露比是什么时候 |
[14:11] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[14:13] | She was supposed to come into work yesterday. | 她昨天应该来上班的 |
[14:16] | How long has she worked here? | 她在这里工作多久了 |
[14:19] | Maybe six months or so. | 大概六个多月 |
[14:21] | We ran Ruby’s social security number, though, | 我们查了露比的社保号码 但是 |
[14:24] | and there’s no record of her employment at your restaurant. | 没有查到她在贵餐厅的雇佣记录 |
[14:28] | Do you have a reason for that? | 能告诉我原因吗 |
[14:31] | Not trying to jam you up, Alexa. | 我们不是想为难你 亚莉克莎 |
[14:32] | We just wanna make sure we tie this off the right way, so… | 我们只是想确保没查错方向 所以 |
[14:35] | Good. | 好 |
[14:37] | Okay… | 是这样 |
[14:39] | look, I…I’ve got a soft spot in my heart | 听着 我对那些处境艰难的女孩子 |
[14:43] | for girls who’ve had it tough, | 特别容易心软 |
[14:44] | so I let them work here for straight tips. | 所以我就不做登记 直接让她们来这里工作 |
[14:47] | This way they can keep collecting benefits from the state. | 这样她们可以继续拿国家补贴 |
[14:49] | I mean, the whole system’s rigged against them, you know, | 我是说 整个体制都对她们不太友好 |
[14:52] | so I just–I try to help. | 所以我只想帮帮她们 |
[14:54] | And sometimes it… sometimes it works | 而且有时 有时这样做能帮到她们 |
[14:56] | and sometimes it bites me in my ass, you know? | 但有时我也会自食其果 明白吗 |
[15:02] | I hear you. | 明白了 |
[15:04] | 死者 露比·加西亚 | |
[15:04] | We ran Ruby Garcia. She’s got two priors. | 我们查了露比·加西亚 她有两次前科 |
[15:07] | One was coke, | 一次是因为毒品 |
[15:08] | one was selling joints to an undercover | 还有一次是卖大麻给卧底警员 |
[15:09] | when she was 16. | 她当时只有十六岁 |
[15:10] | She spent time in Juvie. | 她进过少管所 |
[15:11] | – What else? – Um, okay… | -还有别的吗 -好吧 |
[15:14] | no biological family, given up for adoption, | 没有直系血亲家庭 遭遗弃后被人领养 |
[15:16] | grew up in foster care. | 在寄养家庭长大 |
[15:18] | It looks like she had a hard life. | 看来生活得很艰难 |
[15:19] | And a short one. | 而且还短命 |
[15:20] | M.E.’s confirmed that Ruby was stabbed with a serrated knife. | 法医确认了露比是被带锯齿的刀捅死的 |
[15:24] | They also found this on her torso. | 他们还在她身上发现了这个 |
[15:28] | – That’s a brand. – Looks like the letter, “F.” | -这是个牌子 -看上去像字母”F” |
[15:31] | All right, run this through the Detective Bureau, | 好 到警探局去查查这个符号 |
[15:33] | see if they’ve come across anything similar. | 看看他们有没有遇到过类似的 |
[15:35] | Well, I spoke to the Crime Lab–Hailey. | 好 我联系过鉴证科 海莉 |
[15:38] | They, uh, pulled the data from Ruby’s GPS. | 他们拉了露比的卫星定位数据 |
[15:41] | Mostly non-descript, normal driving around the city stuff, | 大多数没什么特别 正常的市内交通 |
[15:43] | but there’s one outlier–this neighborhood in the Wild 100s. | 但有一个不寻常的地方 这个社区在野百 |
[15:45] | 野百 卫星定位 加西亚上个月去了四次野百 | |
[15:46] | She went there four times in the last month, | 她上个月就去了那里四次 |
[15:48] | including right before she got jacked. | 就在车被劫之前还去过一次 |
[15:51] | Well that’s gotta be where the weight is kept. | 那里应该是她进货的地方 |
[15:52] | She was picking up dope from a source. | 她去那里拿毒品 |
[15:53] | Right, so dig in, talk to your CIs. | 好 继续查下去 跟线人们聊聊 |
[15:55] | Find out who’s moving heroin in that area | 查出谁在那个区域贩毒 |
[15:57] | and find out who Ruby was working for, | 还有露比在为谁工作 |
[16:00] | ’cause right now he’s looking good for her murder. | 因为目前看来 很有可能是他杀了她 |
[16:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:07] | Ruby’s made four trips to the bar– | 露比去了四次的那家酒吧 |
[16:08] | it’s owned by Jose Soto. | 是何塞·索托开的 |
[16:10] | DEA’s got an open case. | 缉毒局已经立案了 |
[16:11] | They think Soto’s bringing bulk heroin | 他们觉得索托在为卡利贩毒集团 |
[16:13] | into the country for the Cali Cartel. | 将大量的海洛因运进我国 |
[16:15] | Bar is legit. Real business happens upstairs. | 酒吧是合法的 毒品生意都是在楼上做的 |
[16:17] | All right, Adam, Kevin, Upton, you’re with me. | 好 亚当 凯文 厄普顿 跟着我 |
[16:20] | Jay and Kim, breach through the west side of the building, | 杰和金从西边进入大楼 |
[16:22] | but on my orders. | 但是要听我指挥 |
[16:23] | – Let’s move. – Sarge… | -行动 -警长 |
[16:25] | I want you to stay outside, keep eyes on the bar. | 我想让你待在外面 盯着酒吧 |
[16:28] | Try to avoid the windows. | 尽量避开窗口 |
[16:46] | Nice and easy. Walk this way. | 别轻举妄动 走过来 |
[16:48] | Eyes one me, hands on the bar. | 看着我 手放在吧台上 |
[17:04] | Chicago PD, move forward. Nobody move–hands up! | 芝加哥警署 往前走 不准动 举起手来 |
[17:06] | Hand’s up–runner! I got him, I got him. | 举起手来 别跑 我抓住他了 |
[17:08] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[17:10] | On the ground. Everybody on your knees– right now. | 跪在地上 所有人跪下 马上 |
[17:21] | Chicago PD. Hands in the air. | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[17:24] | Put your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[17:25] | – Now get on your knees. – listen to her. | -马上跪下 -照她说的做 |
[17:27] | – Don’t look like she playing. – Get on your knees. | -别以为她是闹着玩的 -跪下 |
[17:32] | 12 kilos of heroin, Jose. | 12公斤海洛因 何塞 |
[17:35] | That’s super Class X felony, bro. | 这可是X级超级重罪 兄弟 |
[17:38] | It’s game over. | 你彻底完蛋了 |
[17:39] | Then why are we talking? | 那我们为什么还要谈 |
[17:41] | We need you to help us clear up the murder of Ruby Garcia | 你得帮我们搞清楚露比·加西亚的谋杀案 |
[17:43] | who was stabbed to death last night. | 她昨天晚上被捅死了 |
[17:45] | – What’s in it for me? – For you? | -对我有什么好处 -对你吗 |
[17:47] | Nothing. | 没好处 |
[17:49] | There may be something in it for your kid brother, Frank, though. | 不过可能对你弟弟弗兰克有点好处 |
[17:54] | Yeah, we rolled him up, too. | 没错 我们也把他抓回来了 |
[17:58] | Come on, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[18:00] | My brother ain’t got nothing to do with it. | 我弟弟和这件事没有任何关系 |
[18:03] | Boy was he in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 但他在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[18:11] | I’ll tell you what you need to know… | 我会把你想知道的告诉你 |
[18:14] | you don’t squeeze my kid brother. | 别逼我弟弟 |
[18:16] | Start talking. | 那就交代吧 |
[18:19] | I didn’t kill her. I didn’t even know her. | 我没杀她 我根本不认识她 |
[18:22] | Dude, she was at your bar. | 哥们 她去过你的酒吧 |
[18:23] | She had your heroin in her vehicle. | 她车上有你的海洛因 |
[18:25] | She lost your drugs. | 她把你的毒品弄丢了 |
[18:27] | Wasn’t my drugs anymore. | 那已经不是我的毒品了 |
[18:28] | Deal was done. I got my end. | 交易结束了 我也拿到钱了 |
[18:31] | She was a mule for the buyer. | 她是帮买家运毒的 |
[18:33] | So who was the buyer? | 那谁是买家 |
[18:34] | – Never met him. – You never met him? | -从没见过他 -你从没见过他 |
[18:37] | We only do business by text. | 我们只用短信做生意 |
[18:41] | So you’re saying you know nothing about the buyer? | 所以你是说你对买家一无所知 |
[18:44] | I know his money’s green | 我知道他有钱 |
[18:46] | and he always sends girls to pick up the product. | 而且他总是让女孩子们来拿货 |
[18:49] | So you hired the bangers to jack the car? | 所以你雇了帮派成员去劫车 |
[18:53] | You knew it was loaded and who’s gonna suspect the guy | 你知道货在车上 而且谁会怀疑 |
[18:55] | who sold the drugs to steal the drugs? | 卖毒品的人会去偷毒品 |
[18:58] | They made it too easy. | 他们也太随意了 |
[19:00] | Sending cute girls to pick up drugs? | 让漂亮女孩来拿毒品 |
[19:02] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[19:04] | But I didn’t kill nobody. | 但我没杀过人 |
[19:07] | You got an alibi for 6:00 last night? | 你昨晚六点有不在场证明吗 |
[19:09] | I was at Frank’s soccer game. | 我在看弗兰克的足球赛 |
[19:12] | He lost. | 他输了 |
[19:16] | We checked Soto’s alibi. | 我们查过了索托的不在场证明 |
[19:18] | Three people put him at his brother’s game. | 有三个人可以证明他去看了弟弟的球赛 |
[19:19] | He could’ve hired the hit. | 他可以雇人帮他作证 |
[19:21] | Maybe, but we don’t have any proof of that. | 也许吧 但我们没证据 |
[19:22] | Boss–yeah, thank you. | 老大 好 谢谢 |
[19:26] | All right, so Soto gave us the number he was using | 好 索托给了我们他用来跟 |
[19:28] | to communicate with this mystery dealer. | 神秘买家交流的电话号码 |
[19:30] | It was a burner phone. It went dark, | 用的是一次性手机 已经关机了 |
[19:31] | so I wasn’t able to track that, but I did track where it was | 所以我没办法追踪它 但我追踪到了 |
[19:33] | purchased at Jin’s Market in Pilsen three days ago. | 它是三天前在皮尔森的吉恩市场被买走的 |
[19:36] | Okay, call Jay and Kim and have them pay this Jin a visit. | 通知杰和金 让他们去拜访一下这位吉恩 |
[19:41] | Jin, can you step out here so we can take a better look? | 吉恩 你能出来让我们看得清楚一点吗 |
[19:45] | So this is all the surveillance of three days ago– | 这就是所有的监控视频了吗 |
[19:47] | people buying pay-as-you-go phones? | 三天前来买一次性手机的人都在这了吗 |
[19:48] | Yes, I remember two men bought phones that day… | 对 我记得那天有两个男的买过手机 |
[19:53] | uh, here…is the first one. | 这是第一个 |
[19:57] | Who’s the second guy? | 那第二个是谁 |
[20:00] | this guy. | 这个人 |
[20:01] | – Eh, not likely. – Can you rewind? | -不太可能 -你能倒回去吗 |
[20:03] | Go back, yeah. | 倒回去 |
[20:05] | Okay, stop. | 停 |
[20:07] | – Her. – We’re looking for a man. | -她 -我们要找的是个男的啊 |
[20:10] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[20:13] | – Do you recognize her? – I do–that’s Ruby’s boss. | -你认识她 -对 是露比的老板 |
[20:23] | The burner used to do the drug buys was purchased | 购买毒品所使用的一次性手机 |
[20:25] | by Alexa Rivera–42, | 是亚莉克莎·里维拉买的 42岁 |
[20:27] | she’s not on DEA’s or Narcotic’s radar. | 缉毒局或缉毒队没怀疑过她 |
[20:28] | Based on the amount of heroin | 根据我们认为她从索托那里 |
[20:30] | we think she bought from Soto, she should be. | 购买海洛因的量 她应该被怀疑 |
[20:32] | Before she started a restaurant, | 在她开餐厅之前 |
[20:33] | Alexa was a social worker– | 亚莉克莎是一名社工 |
[20:35] | she taught a vocational training class for at-risk youth. | 她为高危青少年开了一门职业培训课 |
[20:37] | Ruby was one of her students. | 露比是她的学生 |
[20:39] | She got two priors. One for possession, one for agg-battery. | 她有两个案底 是持有毒品和恶性斗殴 |
[20:41] | She broke the eye socket of her live-in girlfriend. | 她把同居女友的眼眶给打裂了 |
[20:44] | So, what are we waiting for? Let’s bust her. | 那我们还等什么呢 我们去把她抓了 |
[20:47] | All right–based on what? | 好 以什么理由呢 |
[20:49] | Ruby was running drugs for Alexa, | 露比替亚莉克莎运输毒品 |
[20:51] | who has a history of violence, so when Ruby lost her load, | 她有暴力犯罪的历史 露比把货丢了 |
[20:54] | it makes sense she killed her. Street justice. | 她就把露比杀了 道上的规矩 |
[20:56] | Well, it’s a very good theory, | 很好的假设 |
[20:57] | but so far we got no evidence Alexa murdered Ruby. | 但目前我们并没有亚莉克莎杀死露比的证据 |
[21:01] | What we do know is Alexa’s in the drug trade. | 我们确定的是亚莉克莎从事毒品买卖 |
[21:04] | So let’s catch her dirty. | 所以我们要抓她个正着 |
[21:06] | We’ll take her off the street, then build a murder case. | 先把她抓进来 再坐实她的谋杀罪 |
[21:08] | She might not be holding, being her supply just got ripped. | 她可能没有货 毕竟她买的货刚刚被抢了 |
[21:11] | Right, there’s an opening, | 有个空窗期 |
[21:12] | which means she’s looking for product. | 那意味着她要找货 |
[21:13] | I say we lay somebody under with the bait, Sarge. See if she bites. | 我建议派人下诱饵 看她上不上钩 |
[21:23] | – Something to drink? – I’m looking for Alexa Rivera. | -喝点什么 -我来找亚莉克莎·里维拉 |
[21:26] | Tell her we’re associates of Jose Soto. | 告诉她我们是何塞·索托的人 |
[21:28] | I’m sorry, Miss Alexa’s not around. | 抱歉 亚莉克莎小姐不在 |
[21:33] | Maybe she’s in back? | 也许她在后面呢 |
[21:35] | Maybe you could go… | 也许你可以去 |
[21:38] | check for me? | 帮我看看 |
[21:41] | Who did you say your friend was? | 你说你的朋友叫什么 |
[21:42] | Jose Soto. | 何塞·索托 |
[21:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:54] | Looks like we’re a go. | 看起来有动静了 |
[21:57] | Here she comes. | 她过来了 |
[22:00] | is there something I can help you with? | 有什么我能效劳的吗 |
[22:01] | Alexa, my name is Jake. | 亚莉克莎 我叫杰克 |
[22:02] | I’d like to talk some business with you. | 我想和你谈件生意 |
[22:05] | Well, you don’t look like a fish supplier. | 你看着可不像是卖鱼的啊 |
[22:08] | I’m Jose Soto’s partner. | 我是何塞·索托的生意伙伴 |
[22:10] | I’m sorry, Jose…Soto? | 不好意思 何塞·索托 |
[22:12] | Jose Soto. I believe you know who he is. | 何塞·索托 我相信你知道他是谁 |
[22:17] | And you are? | 那你是 |
[22:18] | This is my body guard. | 这位是我的保镖 |
[22:20] | Oh…really? | 是吗 |
[22:23] | Look, I understand you’ve had some bad luck | 我理解 你最近有些不太走运 |
[22:26] | since your supply got disrupted. | 因为供货出了些意外 |
[22:29] | I can replace what you lost. | 我可以把你丢的货补上 |
[22:32] | I can give you credit until you get back on your feet. | 我允许你赊账 直到你恢复过来 |
[22:37] | I think you’ve made a mistake. | 我想你们搞错了 |
[22:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:40] | Alexa, Jose– he can’t help you. | 亚莉克莎 何塞 他帮不了你 |
[22:42] | He’s skipped town. He’s gotta lay low for awhile, | 他跑路了 他得要躲一阵子 |
[22:45] | so he asked me to reach out to you. | 所以他让我来和你联系 |
[22:47] | He values your relationship. | 他很看重你们的生意关系 |
[22:51] | You know, you could call him. | 你可以给他打电话 |
[22:53] | He’ll vouch for me. | 他会给我做担保的 |
[22:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我这就回来 |
[23:01] | This deal ain’t happening. Not with you. | 这买卖成不了 和你没戏 |
[23:07] | Take a look around. It’s all women. | 你四处看看 都是女人 |
[23:10] | She only hires women. | 她只雇女的 |
[23:14] | Well, we’re gonna play it out. | 我们先看看情况 |
[23:16] | We’ll see how it goes, okay? | 拭目以待吧 好吗 |
[23:19] | I’ve got an angle. | 我有个办法 |
[23:21] | – Grab me. – What? | -抓住我 -什么 |
[23:23] | Grab me–make it seem like we’re in a fight. | 抓住我 让别人看起来像我们在打架 |
[23:26] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[23:27] | Let go of me! | 别碰我 |
[23:30] | What the hell is going on here? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[23:31] | This is my place of business. | 这是我做生意的地方 |
[23:33] | I apologize. Would you like to do this? | 我道歉 生意你想做吗 |
[23:35] | No! | 没门 |
[23:36] | I don’t know a Jose Soto, okay? | 我不认识何塞·索托 |
[23:39] | So you need to leave, now. | 你们走吧 马上走 |
[23:40] | – Alexa, listen. – Go–out. | -亚莉克莎 听我说 -走吧 |
[23:45] | Take care of yourself, sweetheart. | 照顾好自己 亲爱的 |
[23:48] | – What the hell happened? – I mean, we laid the bait, | -到底是什么情况 -我们下了饵 |
[23:51] | she just wasn’t gonna bite. | 她就是不上钩 |
[23:53] | Vanessa, I was clear– you were supposed to | 凡妮莎 我说得很清楚 |
[23:55] | follow Adam’s lead. | 你要听亚当的指挥 |
[23:56] | Why’d you go off book? | 为什么不按计划行事 |
[23:57] | Because it wasn’t gonna work. | 因为那样不行 |
[23:59] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:00] | I know Alexa’s type. | 我知道亚莉克莎是什么样的人 |
[24:01] | She’s only got women around. | 她周围只有女人 |
[24:03] | Vulnerable ones– ones who need her. | 脆弱无助的女人 需要她的女人 |
[24:04] | She wasn’t gonna talk to this guy. | 她不会和这么个男人谈的 |
[24:06] | Sarge, me and Burgess sat on Soto the whole time. | 警长 我和伯吉斯一直盯着索托 |
[24:09] | Alexa never called him. | 亚莉克莎从没给他打过电话 |
[24:10] | Yeah, for whatever reason, she got cold feet. | 不知什么原因 她临阵退缩了 |
[24:13] | Rojas is right. She wasn’t gonna do the deal. | 罗加斯说得对 她不会做那笔交易的 |
[24:16] | Right, tell them your idea. | 把你的主意告诉他们吧 |
[24:18] | Sergeant, I know how to get to her. | 警长 我知道怎么能拿住她 |
[24:26] | Oh–no, no, no, no. Wait, | 不行不行 别动 |
[24:29] | Take that to my office. Miss Bodyguard, | 把这个送去我的办公室 保镖小姐 |
[24:31] | I told you to leave and I want you to stay away. | 我让你们走了 希望你们离我们远点 |
[24:37] | What happened to you? | 出什么事了 |
[24:40] | He got mad at me for messing up the deal. | 因为我把生意搅黄了 他对我发火了 |
[24:44] | – Your boyfriend? – Yeah. | -是你男朋友 -对 |
[24:47] | Yeah–it’s not the first time. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[24:52] | All right, well why did you come here? | 好吧 那你来这干什么 |
[24:56] | I know where he’s got the dope. | 我知道他把毒品放哪了 |
[24:59] | Two keys. | 两把钥匙 |
[25:01] | I can steal it and sell it to you. | 我可以把它偷出来卖给你 |
[25:04] | Look, I’m in a really bad place right now, | 我现在的处境真的非常糟糕 |
[25:06] | so I’m willing to give you a deal. | 我愿意给你打个折 |
[25:08] | We both know it’s worth 100. I’ll give it to you for 25. | 我们都清楚行价100 我25就给你 |
[25:13] | 20. | 20块 |
[25:14] | Please–look, I just need some running money. | 求你了 我需要点钱跑路 |
[25:19] | Where are you going to run to, hmm? | 你要逃到哪呢 |
[25:22] | Do you have family? | 你有家吗 |
[25:25] | No? | 没有 |
[25:34] | You have no idea how angry it makes me to see you like this. | 你不知道我看见你这样有多生气 |
[25:40] | Are we gonna do this or not? | 这交易我们还做不做 |
[25:45] | Yeah–yeah, we’re gonna do this. | 做 我们会做的 |
[25:49] | But just you and me. | 但只有你和我 |
[25:50] | Nobody else involved. Do you understand? | 不能有别人掺和 明白吗 |
[25:59] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[26:01] | Maria. | 玛利亚 |
[26:02] | Maria. | 玛利亚 |
[26:03] | Maria Lopez. | 玛利亚·洛佩兹 |
[26:14] | Now she’s late. | 她迟到了 |
[26:16] | Don’t worry, we got all night. | 别担心 我们有的是时间 |
[26:21] | Got a blue Nissan Altima approaching from the south. | 有辆日产天籁从南边过来 |
[26:29] | All right, wait for the exchange, | 好 等待交易进行 |
[26:30] | then move in on my signal. | 听我指示行动 |
[26:40] | – You Maria? – Who are you? | -你是玛利亚吗 -你是谁 |
[26:43] | I’m picking up a package for Miss Alexa. | 我来为亚莉克莎小姐取件 |
[26:46] | Got a visual of the driver. | 看到司机了 |
[26:48] | It’s Karla Moore. It’s Ruby’s roommate. | 是卡拉·摩尔 露比的室友 |
[26:52] | Oh, man. Alexa doesn’t disappoint. | 天啊 亚莉克莎还真没让人失望 |
[26:55] | Look, that wasn’t part of the deal. | 之前可不是这么说的 |
[26:57] | Alexa’s supposed to meet me. | 应该是亚莉克莎来见我 |
[26:59] | My ass is on the line for this. | 我为这事担了很大风险 |
[27:00] | I’m just supposed to pick it up. | 我只是来取件的 |
[27:01] | Nah, screw that– I don’t even know you. | 别来这套 我都不认识你 |
[27:03] | Call Alexa– | 打电话给亚莉克莎 |
[27:04] | okay, we’re supposed to meet here– her and I. | 我们说好在这里见面的 她和我 |
[27:05] | That’s what she promised. | 她是这么保证的 |
[27:11] | We don’t have ears on that call. | 我们无法监听通话 |
[27:15] | I have to go. | 我挂了 |
[27:17] | Miss Alexa changed her mind. | 亚莉克莎小姐改主意了 |
[27:19] | She said she doesn’t want the sea bass. | 她说她不想要海鲈鱼了 |
[27:21] | Sea bass? What are you talking about? | 海鲈鱼 你在说什么 |
[27:22] | She said you can keep it. | 她说你可以留着 |
[27:24] | Wait–whatever, okay, | 等等 随便吧 好吧 |
[27:26] | if that’s what she wants, I can sell this to you. | 如果这是她的意思 我可以卖给你 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry, that won’t work. | 对不起 这样不行 |
[27:30] | We can still do the deal. | 我们可以继续交易 |
[27:31] | Nope–deal’s off. | 不 交易取消了 |
[27:33] | Sarge, you want us to snatch her up? | 警长 我们要抓她吗 |
[27:35] | No, we don’t wanna tip off Alexa. | 别 不要惊动亚莉克莎 |
[27:37] | I’ve got another idea. | 我有别的办法 |
[27:44] | What was Rojas thinking? She makes the deal, | 罗加斯在想什么 她完成交易 |
[27:46] | we follow the drugs, we bust Alexa. | 我们跟着毒品 拿下亚莉克莎 |
[27:48] | She’s just following the terms that were laid out. | 她只是按计划做事 |
[27:50] | She didn’t know it’d go sideways. | 她也不知道会出意外 |
[27:55] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[27:56] | No. | 不要 |
[28:09] | We went over this earlier. | 我们刚才谈过了 |
[28:11] | I know that was scary, but we did that for your protection | 我知道这很吓人 但这么做是为了保护你 |
[28:15] | because we don’t want Alexa to know you’re talking to the police. | 因为我们不希望亚莉克莎知道你跟警察谈过 |
[28:18] | You don’t think I’ll tell her? | 你觉得我不会告诉她吗 |
[28:21] | We don’t think it’s in your best interests, | 照目前来看 |
[28:22] | given the circumstances. | 我们觉得这样对你不利 |
[28:24] | All right, Karla, I’m gonna lay it out for you. | 好了 卡拉 我跟你直说吧 |
[28:28] | We believe Alexa killed Ruby | 我们认为亚莉克莎杀了露比 |
[28:30] | because she lost her load of heroin. | 因为她搞丢了她那份海洛因 |
[28:32] | Are you crazy? Alexa didn’t kill Ruby. | 你疯了吗 亚莉克莎没有杀露比 |
[28:34] | She would never do that. | 她不会这么做的 |
[28:36] | Right… Alexa’s a drug dealer. | 是吗 亚莉克莎是个毒贩 |
[28:40] | She used young women to traffic her drugs | 她利用年轻女性运输她的毒品 |
[28:42] | and we know that you’re one of them. | 而且我们知道你是其中一员 |
[28:45] | Her drug supplier, Jose Soto– | 她的毒品供货商 何塞·索托 |
[28:51] | he picked your face out of a photo array. | 他从一组照片里面挑出了你 |
[28:54] | He admitted to giving you dope in the past. | 他承认以前给过你毒品 |
[28:59] | Karla, that puts you on the hook for felony trafficking. | 卡拉 这就足够判你贩毒 |
[29:02] | That’s 15 to 30 years. | 十五到三十年 |
[29:08] | We understand Alexa took advantage of you, okay? | 我们知道亚莉克莎利用了你 |
[29:12] | We can make the drug charges go away. | 我们可以不指控你贩毒 |
[29:15] | But the only way that’s gonna happen is if you work with us. | 但只有你跟我们合作才行 |
[29:20] | You have to wear a wire. | 你要戴上监听器 |
[29:22] | You gotta get Alexa to confess to murder. | 让亚莉克莎承认谋杀 |
[29:29] | Like I told you before, | 就像我之前说的 |
[29:31] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我没有什么话要跟你说 |
[29:49] | All right, what’s the deal with Karla? | 跟卡拉谈得怎么样 |
[29:51] | She drank the Kool-Aid. | 她喝了迷魂汤 |
[29:51] | She doesn’t believethat Alexa’s capable of murder. | 不相信亚莉克莎会杀人 |
[29:54] | Yeah, the only person Karla trusts is Alexa. | 是的 卡拉唯一相信的人就是亚莉克莎 |
[29:58] | All right, so we need to find some evidence to break that trust. | 所以我们需要找点证据瓦解她的信任 |
[30:00] | What do we got? | 有什么线索 |
[30:01] | Well, we could bring Alexa in, sweat her, | 我们可以带亚莉克莎进来 吓吓她 |
[30:04] | get her out of her comfort zone. | 让她脱离自己的舒适区 |
[30:06] | If she doesn’t roll, then we’ve tipped our hand. | 如果她不吃这套 那我们就暴露目的了 |
[30:08] | The only reason we never heard of her is ’cause she’s smart. | 我们从未听说过她的唯一原因是她很聪明 |
[30:10] | Sarge, we got something. | 警长 有发现 |
[30:11] | We sent that brand marking to Detectives Bureau. | 我们把那个标识发给侦查局 |
[30:14] | We got a hit from Homicide. | 查到了一个凶案线索 |
[30:16] | Julissa Cruz. Her body was discovered | 茱莉萨·科鲁兹 九个月前在阿穆尔公园 |
[30:18] | in Armour Park nine months ago. | 发现了她的尸体 |
[30:19] | Same branding on her torso as Ruby–letter “F” | 她身上和露比一样有标识 字母”F” |
[30:22] | So we pulled the Homicide file. | 所以我们查阅了她的资料 |
[30:24] | Alexa is a person of interest, but they couldn’t make a case. | 亚莉克莎是嫌疑犯 但他们没能立案 |
[30:26] | So what’s Julissa’s connection to Alexa? | 所以茱莉萨和亚莉克莎的联系在哪里 |
[30:29] | Julissa took Alexa’s vocational training class. | 茱莉萨参加了亚莉克莎的职业培训班 |
[30:31] | Same as Ruby, same as Karla. | 跟露比和卡拉一样 |
[30:34] | Maybe let me take a shot? | 要么让我试试 |
[30:45] | Hi, Karla. | 你好 卡拉 |
[30:48] | – Wait, you’re a cop? – I’m Officer Rojas. | -等等 你是警察 -我是罗哈斯警员 |
[30:51] | Well, what the hell do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[30:52] | I just wanna talk–please. | 我只想跟你聊聊 请坐 |
[31:06] | You can’t trust anybody in this world. | 这个世界上谁都不可信 |
[31:11] | Look, and I get why you feel that way. | 我知道为什么你会这么想 |
[31:14] | You bounced around foster homes… | 你在各个寄养家庭流转 |
[31:16] | but they ain’t even your homes | 但那些都不是你的家 |
[31:18] | and they sure as hell ain’t your family. | 他们也不是你的家人 |
[31:21] | So of course there’s gonna be trust issues. | 所以肯定会有信任问题 |
[31:24] | And how would you know? | 你又怎么会知道 |
[31:28] | Foster care is bad when you’re in it, | 寄样家庭的生活很糟糕 |
[31:31] | but it’s worse when you age out. | 但长大之后更糟糕 |
[31:34] | ‘Cause all of a sudden you’re out in the world | 因为突然之间你要就面对这个世界了 |
[31:36] | and you ain’t got nowhere to go. | 而且你无处可去 |
[31:39] | And these predators come in all shapes and sizes | 这时候 各式各样的禽兽 |
[31:42] | and they find you. | 都会来找你 |
[31:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:48] | You know, mine was a man. | 我遇到的是一个男人 |
[31:50] | Some older dude. | 一个老男人 |
[31:52] | He had game. | 他很有一套 |
[31:54] | He made me feel good, | 他会哄我开心 |
[31:56] | bought me nice things, let me crash at his place. | 给我买好东西 让我随意出入他家 |
[32:01] | And he’d tell me I was his favorite. | 还告诉我他最喜欢我 |
[32:06] | And then he burned his freaking cigarette into my shoulder. | 然后他就把点着的香烟按在我的肩膀上 |
[32:11] | That sounds like a creep who wanted | 听上去像一个 |
[32:12] | to have sex with a girl. | 想跟女孩子上床的变态 |
[32:14] | Alexa’s the opposite of what you’re saying. | 亚莉克莎跟你说的正好相反 |
[32:17] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[32:19] | Then what the hell is that on your belly? | 那你肚子上是什么 |
[32:21] | – This was my choice. – That’s a brand. | -这是我自己的选择 -那是个标识 |
[32:24] | That’s what they do to cows. | 奶牛身上也有 |
[32:26] | You know, she’s making you her property | 她在把你变成她的财产 |
[32:28] | and she ain’t never letting you go. | 而且永远不会放你走 |
[32:30] | She didn’t let Ruby go… or Julissa. | 她没让露比走 也没让茱莉萨走 |
[32:34] | – Julissa–what do you mean? – You don’t know? | -茱莉萨 你什么意思 -你不知道吗 |
[32:37] | Julissa’s in Seattle. She moved there last year. | 茱莉萨在西雅图 她去年搬过去的 |
[32:39] | She got a really good job. | 她找到了一个很好的工作 |
[32:41] | Well, Julissa’s not in Seattle. | 茱莉萨不在西雅图 |
[32:43] | She’s in a casket. | 她在棺材里 |
[32:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:47] | They found her body in Armour Park nine months ago. | 九个月前在阿穆尔公园发现了她的尸体 |
[32:50] | No, that’s not true. | 不 这不是真的 |
[32:52] | Alexa spoke to her on the phone last week. | 亚莉克莎上个星期还跟她通过电话 |
[32:55] | She was stabbed multiple times in the heart, | 她的心脏被人捅了好几刀 |
[32:59] | just like Ruby. | 跟露比一样 |
[33:05] | No… | 不可能 |
[33:08] | No, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不不不不 |
[33:16] | They still haven’t found her killer, | 他们还没有找到凶手 |
[33:19] | but you know who it was, don’t you? | 但你知道是谁 不是吗 |
[33:38] | Remember, we’re waiting for an admission | 记住 等拿到露比谋杀案的关键证词 |
[33:40] | to Ruby’s murder before we move in. | 再冲进去 |
[33:44] | Copy–we’re in position. | 收到 我们就位了 |
[33:46] | Got a visual on the button cam. | 纽扣摄像头有画面了 |
[33:48] | Hey, where were you? I was calling you. | 你去哪里了 我一直打电话找你 |
[33:51] | I’m sorry, my phone died. | 对不起 我的手机没电了 |
[33:53] | – I need to talk to you. – What’s the matter? | -我要跟你谈谈 -怎么了 |
[33:55] | I’m just confused about Ruby– | 露比的事我有点不明白 |
[33:57] | I don’t understand what happened. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[33:58] | I told you– Ruby got caught up in drugs | 我跟你说过了 我们抓到露比吸毒 |
[34:02] | and she started hanging with the wrong people. | 她跟坏人一起混了 |
[34:04] | But I never saw her do drugs. | 但我从来没有看到过她吸毒 |
[34:06] | Yeah, because she was being sneaky, mama. | 是的 因为她是偷偷吸的 |
[34:08] | She hid it from you. From us. | 她躲着你 躲着我们 |
[34:11] | She said she was going to meet you. | 她说她当时正要去见你 |
[34:12] | No, that’s wrong. Ruby was going to the police | 不对 露比当时正要去见警察 |
[34:16] | and she betrayed us. She betrayed our familia. | 她背叛了我们 背叛了我们的家族 |
[34:22] | So is that why you killed her? | 所以你杀了她 对吗 |
[34:26] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本就不知道你自己在说什么 |
[34:28] | Alexa, I just want to know what happened. | 亚莉克莎 我只想知道到底发生了什么 |
[34:31] | – I tried to call Julissa. – Really? | -我试着给茱莉萨打过电话 -是吗 |
[34:34] | When was that? | 什么时候 |
[34:35] | Right before I got here, but the line was disconnected. | 就在我来这之前 但是断线了 |
[34:39] | I thought you said your phone was dead. | 我以为你说你手机没电了 |
[34:41] | It is. | 是没电了 |
[34:43] | I called her before– I called her before it died. | 在手机没电之前 我给她打过 |
[34:45] | Alexa, please. | 亚莉克莎 拜托 |
[34:47] | I just wanna know what happened. | 我只想知道发生了什么 |
[34:49] | – Please. – Come here, mami. | -拜托了 -过来坐 |
[34:52] | Mira. | 听着 |
[34:55] | – Don’t get stressed. – Okay. | -别紧张 -好的 |
[34:56] | Okay? Everything’s fine. | 好吗 没事的 |
[34:58] | Mira, come. Come here. | 听着 来 |
[35:04] | You were always my favorite. | 你一直是我的最爱 |
[35:05] | – She’s gonna kill her. – There’s no weapon, | -她会杀了她的 -没有武器 |
[35:07] | so we wait for the safe word. | 等她说安全词 |
[35:11] | But I think you’re lying to me. | 但我觉得你骗了我 |
[35:12] | I’m telling you– she’s gonna kill her. | 我说了 她会杀了她的 |
[35:13] | – Wait, wait, wait. – If you’re lying to me… | -等等 等等 -如果你在骗我 |
[35:16] | She’s got a weapon. | 她有武器 |
[35:17] | I’ll keep eyes till you breach. | 我会在你们强攻进去之前继续监视 |
[35:18] | I’m gonna cut your freaking heart out. | 我就把你的心挖出来 |
[35:20] | Understand, bitch? | 明白吗 贱人 |
[35:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:28] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[35:33] | Everybody put your guns down. | 所有人 把枪放下 |
[35:35] | Everybody relax. Let’s stay calm. | 大家都放松 保持冷静 |
[35:38] | All right, Alexa, | 好吗 亚莉克莎 |
[35:40] | I’m Sergeant Hank Voight and I’m putting my gun away. | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 我把枪放下了 |
[35:42] | I’m here to help you. Take it easy. | 我是来帮你的 冷静点 |
[35:45] | Look, obviously… there’s nowhere to go, okay? | 很明显 你已经无路可逃了 好吗 |
[35:48] | So let’s you and I figure out | 让我们一起想一个 |
[35:49] | a peaceful solution– you and me. | 和平的解决办法 就你和我 |
[35:52] | This is entrapment. I didn’t do anything. | 你这是诱供 我什么都没做 |
[35:54] | Nobody is saying you did, okay? | 没人说是你干的 好吗 |
[35:58] | Now Alexa, just put the– put the knife down. | 亚莉克莎 把刀放下 |
[36:00] | – I will cut this bitch! – Okay, relax. | -我要割了这贱人的喉咙 -冷静 |
[36:02] | – I’ll cut you, bitch! – Come on–hey, hey, hey. | -我要割了你的喉咙 贱人 -别这样 |
[36:07] | Alexa, put the knife down, | 亚莉克莎 把刀放下 |
[36:09] | walk outside, we’ll have a conversation here. | 出来 我们谈谈 |
[36:11] | – I want my lawyer first. – Okay. | -我要先见我的律师 -好的 |
[36:14] | Okay, I’ll get you your lawyer, | 好 我去叫你的律师 |
[36:15] | but you have to let Karla go first. | 但你得先放了卡拉 |
[36:18] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[36:19] | Do you know how much I’ve done for this girl? | 你知道我为她付出了多少吗 |
[36:22] | Remember how much I’ve done for you? | 你记不记得我为你付出了多少 |
[36:25] | She was homeless. | 她当时无家可归 |
[36:27] | I took her off the streets. | 我把她从街上接了回来 |
[36:30] | And now she’s confused. | 现在她开始犯糊涂了 |
[36:31] | You’ve poisoned her against me. | 你们教唆她背叛我 |
[36:33] | Alexa…I hear you, | 亚莉克莎 我听见你说的了 |
[36:37] | but we gotta focus on right now, okay? | 但我们现在得先集中精神 好吗 |
[36:41] | I’m willing to work with you, okay? | 我愿意和你合作 好吗 |
[36:44] | But we gotta build trust. The best way to do that | 但我们得先建立信任 最好的办法 |
[36:47] | is to let Karla go. | 就是放了卡拉 |
[36:48] | You don’t get it. Karla’s a victim. | 你不懂 卡拉是受害者 |
[36:50] | She’s mentally ill. | 她精神有问题 |
[36:52] | She makes up stories to protect herself to survive. | 她为了活下来 编了谎话自保 |
[36:55] | You can’t believe anything she says. | 你们不能相信她说的任何话 |
[36:57] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[36:58] | We know–and it all works in your favor. | 我们知道 现在的情况对你有利 |
[37:02] | Now, don’t blow it. | 别毁了这个机会 |
[37:03] | Be smart. Come on, let her go. | 放聪明点 让她走 |
[37:06] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[37:08] | Come on, Alexa. Put the knife down. | 来 亚莉克莎 放下刀 |
[37:10] | Put it down. Let her go. | 放下刀 让她走 |
[37:14] | Hey, hey, hey–look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:16] | It’s over–it’s over. Walk to me. | 结束了 已经结束了 向我走过来 |
[37:19] | Put the knife down–come on. | 来 放下刀 |
[37:22] | Put the… put the knife down, now. | 立刻把刀放下 |
[37:25] | Now, walk to me. | 向我走过来 |
[37:28] | Karla, no! | 卡拉 不 |
[37:30] | Drop the knife! | 放下刀 |
[37:32] | 5021 Eddie– we have a stabbing victim. | E5021 受害人被刺伤 |
[37:33] | Roll an ambulance to 1360 State Street | 派遣救护车前往州街1360号 |
[37:35] | right now–right now. | 立刻 立刻 |
[37:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:39] | Ambo dispatched. | 已派遣救护车 |
[37:52] | – Sarge. – Yeah? | -警长 -怎么了 |
[37:53] | Alexa didn’t make it. | 亚莉克莎没挺过来 |
[37:56] | Get the knife to the Crime Lab. | 把刀送去鉴证科 |
[37:57] | Yeah, it’s on its way. | 已经在送了 |
[37:58] | What do you wanna do with Karla? | 卡拉怎么办 |
[38:00] | Anybody looks at that video is gonna know | 看到那个视频的人都会知道 |
[38:01] | Alexa wasn’t armed. | 亚莉克莎没有武器 |
[38:03] | What video? | 什么视频 |
[38:09] | I just heard from the Crime Lab. | 我刚从鉴证科得到消息 |
[38:10] | They dismantled the knife Karla used to kill Alexa | 他们分析了卡拉刺杀亚莉克莎用的刀 |
[38:12] | and they found Ruby’s DNA in the hilt. | 在刀把上发现了露比的DNA |
[38:14] | All right, good, so that case is closed. | 好的 这案子结了 |
[38:17] | Now… | 现在 |
[38:19] | I need to know your assessment of Rojas. | 我想知道你对罗哈斯有何评价 |
[38:26] | She went off book twice. | 她违反了两次纪律 |
[38:28] | Her instincts were right, but one day they won’t be. | 她的直觉没错 但早晚会出问题 |
[38:32] | You live by your instincts, eventually you die by them. | 依靠直觉活着 最终也会因直觉送命 |
[38:35] | Or someone else does. | 或是让别人送命 |
[38:37] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[38:41] | So, it’s a no? | 这是拒绝的意思吗 |
[38:52] | So you really did get burnt with a cigarette. | 原来你真的被香烟烫过 |
[38:57] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[39:00] | You know, | 那个 |
[39:02] | Platt said they couldn’t give me a locker– | 普拉特说腾不出柜子给我用了 |
[39:04] | said there were some issues. | 说是有什么问题 |
[39:06] | Pretty sure that’s not a good sign. | 肯定不是好兆头 |
[39:14] | Look, Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[39:17] | the way they jammed you into Intelligence– | 他们把你扔进情报组 |
[39:20] | they didn’t do you any favors. | 对你没有什么好处 |
[39:23] | I was also in deep undercover. | 我也曾经是隐藏很深的卧底 |
[39:26] | Transition’s a bitch. | 都怪转职制度 |
[39:29] | You live by your lights, your instincts… | 你靠着自己的智慧和直觉 |
[39:32] | because that’s how you survive. | 因为这些是你的生存之道 |
[39:34] | But here? | 但在这 |
[39:36] | It’s a different game. | 就完全不同了 |
[39:39] | It’s about teamwork and trust. | 这关乎团队合作 还有信任 |
[39:43] | And it takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[39:49] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[39:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | I hope we can stay in touch, if that’s cool. | 如果你不介意 我希望我们可以保持联系 |
[39:59] | Yeah, we’ll keep in touch. | 好的 我会和你保持联系 |
[40:02] | We’re gonna be working together. | 我们就要一起工作了 |
[40:05] | – What are you talking about? – You’re in. | -你说什么 -你入伙了 |
[40:08] | I’m in? | 我入伙了 |
[40:10] | Yeah, Voight just signed off on you. | 是的 博伊特刚刚签字批准了 |
[40:16] | We just have one final hurdle. | 还有最后一个问题 |
[40:19] | Platt says you didn’t fill out your address. | 普拉特说你没填写你的住址 |
[40:21] | No, I’ll–I’ll do that. | 我会去填的 |
[40:27] | You don’t have an address, do you? | 你没有住址 是吗 |
[40:34] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[40:36] | They pulled me out of my undercover apartment. | 他们把我赶出了卧底公寓 |
[40:39] | I just haven’t had time to look for a new place. | 我一直没时间找新的住处 |
[40:47] | Honestly, with this job, | 说实话 有了这份工作 |
[40:48] | you’re not gonna have any free time any time soon, so… | 很快你就没多少自由时间了 所以 |
[40:54] | Why don’t you stay with me? | 为何不和我一起住呢 |
[40:56] | You mean that? | 你是认真的吗 |
[40:58] | Yeah, we’ll work it out. | 是的 我们没问题的 |
[41:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |