时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, how’d it go with the lawyer? | 跟律师谈得怎么样 |
[00:10] | Yeah, pretty straightforward. | 事情挺简单明了的 |
[00:12] | Um, state’s attorney is moving forward | 州检察官办公室准备 |
[00:13] | – on the obstruction charges. – There’s no trial date set or anything, | -起诉妨碍司法 -庭审日期还不确定 |
[00:16] | but the lawyer thinks it’ll happen sometime next year. | 但律师觉得会是明年某个时候 |
[00:19] | Then don’t do anything stupid between now and then. | 那庭审之前 别冲动做什么蠢事了 |
[00:22] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量 |
[00:25] | Hey, listen. I want to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你谈一些事 |
[00:32] | Can a cop choose to be in general population? | 警察可以选择进集体牢房吗 |
[00:38] | I mean, if I lose, I don’t know– | 我的意思是 如果我上庭输了 我不知道… |
[00:41] | I don’t know how well I’ll do | 我不知道自己在单间牢房 |
[00:43] | 23 hours a day alone in my cell. | 待上23小时会怎么样 |
[00:47] | Uh, well, we’ll talk about that down the road if we need to. | 如果你愿意的话 我们以后再谈这个 |
[00:57] | Yeah, um, is Kev all right? | 凯文还好吗 |
[01:00] | I’ve been reaching out to him, | 我一直试图联系他 |
[01:01] | and, uh, he’s gone silent on me. | 但他一直没理我 |
[01:03] | – Yeah, he’s working a case. – All right. All right, thanks, boss. | -挺好的 他在忙一个案子 -好吧 谢了 老大 |
[01:13] | I don’t think women understand | 我觉得今时今日女人们根本不懂 |
[01:15] | how hard it is to be a man these days. | 当一个男人有多辛苦 |
[01:17] | Think about it, bro. | 想想吧 兄弟 |
[01:18] | We’ve got to be the bread-winning alpha dogs, | 我们得在外打拼 养家糊口 |
[01:20] | we’ve got to be strong, but we also got to be sensitive. | 我们得坚强 但同时又得体贴入微 |
[01:22] | – Right. – Right? | -对的 -对吧 |
[01:23] | Understanding. | 善解人意 |
[01:24] | Pretend like we want to change the world. | 假装自己想要改变世界 |
[01:26] | That’s a paradox, Peanut. | 那是个悖论 花生豆 |
[01:27] | See, there you go again trying to show off with all them big words. | 你又来了 说些文绉绉的词显摆 |
[01:30] | Come on, man, all I’m trying to say is– | 兄弟 我想说的只是… |
[01:31] | Contradictory. | 自相矛盾 |
[01:33] | I know, but trust me, | 我明白 但相信我 |
[01:36] | no woman is asking you to save the world, | 没有女人叫你们去拯救世界 |
[01:38] | and no good one is asking you to pay her bills. | 也没有一个好女人会让你替她付账单 |
[01:41] | Look, just end of the day, it’s simple, okay? | 说到底 很简单的 |
[01:43] | We’re just asking you to be nice. | 我们不过希望你们人好一点 |
[01:45] | Girl got a good point. | 妹子说的有道理 |
[01:47] | Ain’t nothing paradoxical about that neither. | 话里也没什么自相矛盾的地方 |
[01:50] | – We is gonna find you a book. – Man, shut up. | -没看出来你也挺会拽词的 -别说了 兄弟 |
[01:53] | You’re always clowning. | 你们总是在耍宝 |
[01:55] | No wonder you two fools are broke. | 怪不得你俩傻子破产了 |
[01:59] | Oh, so you’re planning what exactly, Kevin? | 所以 你到底在计划些什么 凯文 |
[02:01] | – Don’t worry about all that, Dre. – It’s Andre. | -什么也不用担心 德烈 -是安德烈 |
[02:06] | Don’t worry about all that, Andre. | 什么也不用担心 安德烈 |
[02:08] | Just know I’m working off of big things, bro. | 你只需要知道我在干一件大事 兄弟 |
[02:10] | – Big things? – Atwater’s losing his touch. | -大事 -阿特沃特要搞不定他了 |
[02:13] | It’s been two weeks and Andre still can’t stand him. | 已经两周了 安德烈还是受不了他 |
[02:15] | Andre needs a new line of work | 安德烈需要换个工作了 |
[02:16] | ’cause that dude is always moody. | 因为这家伙脾气太差了 |
[02:19] | Working for Darius Walker will do that to you. | 如果你替达瑞斯·沃克卖命 也会这样 |
[02:21] | I told you, man. | 我跟你说过 兄弟 |
[02:22] | His mother and my mother grew up next door to each other. | 他妈妈和我妈妈是邻居 从小一起长大 |
[02:24] | Now that’s family, bro. | 那就算是家人了 兄弟 |
[02:30] | D, you good? | 达瑞斯 你还好吗 |
[02:38] | Man, Darius got that look. | 兄弟 你看达瑞斯脸上那表情 |
[02:41] | What look is that? | 什么表情 |
[02:42] | One that says stay the hell away. | 那种让所有人滚一边去的表情 |
[02:46] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[02:53] | Yo, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:57] | Smokey’s gone. | 思莫基走了 |
[02:59] | – What you mean? – He’s dead. | -走了是什么意思 -他死了 |
[03:02] | Someone shot him, man. | 有人枪杀了他 |
[03:04] | Took his buy money too. 20 grand. | 还拿走了他的买货钱 两万 |
[03:08] | – You think Garcia– – I don’t know. | -你觉得会是加西亚… -我不知道 |
[03:13] | You know anything about this? | 你了解这事吗 |
[03:17] | – Excuse me? – You’ve been hanging around the bar, | -你说什么 -你一直在酒吧晃来晃去 |
[03:19] | you’ve been asking a whole bunch of questions, | 问东问西 |
[03:21] | then one of our own gets robbed and killed. | 然后我们的人被劫杀了 |
[03:23] | Andre, you don’t got to like me, bro, | 安德烈 你不一定得多喜欢我 老兄 |
[03:26] | but what you ain’t gonna do is accuse me of anything. | 但你也不必指控我任何事吧 |
[03:27] | – Kev, you’ve got to be careful, bro. – Careful about what? | -凯文 你得小心点 兄弟 -小心什么 |
[03:31] | I ain’t seen your ass in ten years, | 我们十年没见过面了 |
[03:32] | then you just show up, trying to reconnect? | 然后你突然间出现 想重新和我做朋友 |
[03:34] | Peanut, hell are you talking about– | 花生豆 你在胡说什么呢 |
[03:36] | I know you did your time in Stateville, | 我知道你在斯泰特维尔监狱服过刑 |
[03:37] | but maybe they let you out early. | 但或许他们放你提前出狱 |
[03:39] | Maybe you told them you had a friend named Peanut. | 或许你告诉他们你曾有个朋友叫花生豆 |
[03:41] | You done lost your damn mind, man. | 你疯了吧 兄弟 |
[03:43] | – Peanut pulled a gun. – Hold it, hold on. | -花生豆拔枪了 -等等 等下 |
[03:45] | Let it play out. | 让他们继续演下去 |
[03:49] | Peanut, I understand that you wanna show out in front of your boy, | 花生豆 我懂你想在你的兄弟面前表忠心 |
[03:52] | but if you’re gonna pull that thing out, | 但如果你拔了枪 |
[03:53] | you’re gonna have to stop talking and start shooting. | 就别光动嘴了 动手吧 |
[03:58] | Don’t push it, bro. | 别逼我 兄弟 |
[04:33] | You’re gonna follow me, bro? | 你打算跟踪我吗 兄弟 |
[04:34] | You damn right I am. | 你猜对了 |
[04:40] | You did good, boy. | 刚刚表现不错 |
[04:43] | Bro, I ain’t had no choice. Andre wasn’t playing around. | 兄弟 我也没办法 安德烈不是闹着玩的 |
[04:45] | – He don’t trust your ass. – It’s all good, bro. | -他不信任你 -没事的 兄弟 |
[04:47] | We breaking them down. | 我们搞定他们了 |
[04:49] | Happy to help as long as you don’t write no paper on me. | 只要你不写我报告 让我做什么都行 |
[04:51] | What did I tell you when I arrested you? | 我拘捕你的时候 怎么说来着 |
[04:52] | You do me right, I’ll do you better. | 你不跟我玩花样 我只会对你更好 |
[04:54] | – Right on, bro. – I’ll holler at you. | -没错 兄弟 -我待会给你电话 |
[04:57] | Hey, yo, next time, just grab the gun. | 老哥 下次抢枪就行 |
[05:00] | There no need for you to hit me, bro. | 犯不着再给我一拳 兄弟 |
[05:02] | I hear you, dawg. | 知道了 老弟 |
[05:09] | Talked to Homicide about the Smokey thing. | 向凶案组了解了一下思莫基事件 |
[05:10] | Turns out he’s a high ranking guy in Darius Walker’s organization. | 原来他在达瑞斯·沃克犯罪组织里级别还挺高 |
[05:12] | 死者 “思莫基” 男性 28岁 区域买家 联系未知 | |
[05:13] | 目标 达瑞斯·沃克 男性 44岁 | |
[05:15] | – Any suspects? – Nothing real yet. | -有任何嫌疑人吗 -暂时还没有 |
[05:17] | All we know is two male Latinos | 我们掌握的信息仅限于两名男性拉丁裔 |
[05:18] | were spotted near the crime scene a few minutes after it happened. | 在案件发生几分钟后被目击在犯罪现场附近出现 |
[05:21] | Smokey had 20 grand on him, | 思莫基身上有两万 |
[05:22] | which means he knew the sellers. | 表明他认识卖家 |
[05:23] | He probably did business with them before. | 他大概以前和他们交易过 |
[05:25] | Otherwise he wouldn’t have had that much money on him. | 否则不会身上带着这么多钱 |
[05:27] | So it’s an inside job. | 所以是被人出卖的 |
[05:29] | Seller steals the cash, keeps the product. | 卖家钱货都拿走了 |
[05:32] | Wouldn’t be the first time we’ve seen that happen. | 也不是第一次我们看到这种事发生 |
[05:34] | No, but it’s the first time it’s happened | 但是第一次在达瑞斯·沃克的人 |
[05:35] | to somebody working for Darius Walker. | 身上发生这种事 |
[05:37] | Well, the good news is it does open up an angle for us. | 好消息是这的确为我们提供了一个新的视角 |
[05:40] | Look, if we know the Latin Players were behind this, | 如果我们知道是拉丁少年帮在背后捣鬼 |
[05:42] | you can be damn sure Darius Walker knows too. | 那达瑞斯·沃克肯定也知道了 |
[05:45] | That means he’s going to be looking for a new supplier. | 那说明他要找一个新的供货商了 |
[05:48] | Jay, I want you to go under as that supplier. | 杰 我想让你假扮那个供货商 |
[05:52] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[05:53] | Hey, Sarge? | 警长 |
[05:56] | So all that stuff last week? We’re good? | 所以上周发生的所有事 我们没事吧 |
[06:00] | We are where we are. Let’s move on. | 现在说什么也改变不了任何事 向前看吧 |
[06:10] | Man, this place is slammed. | 这个地方生意那么火爆 |
[06:12] | I should’ve been selling baked goods. | 我应该来卖面包的 |
[06:14] | Right? And it’s less risky | 对吧 而且没那么危险 |
[06:15] | ’cause I don’t know a brother who ever got popped for moving scones. | 因为我还没听过哪个兄弟 因为卖司康饼被抓 |
[06:18] | Yeah, this place does $800,000 a year in revenue. | 对啊 这地方每年营收八十万 |
[06:21] | The one on Ashland does 1.2. | 阿什兰街上的那家是一百二十万 |
[06:23] | Damn, we are in the wrong business. | 天啊 我们真的入错行了 |
[06:27] | Oh, the big boss. What’s he doing in here? | 老大 他在这做什么 |
[06:30] | He got a sweet tooth? | 也喜欢吃甜的吗 |
[06:31] | Yeah, for money. | 来收钱的 |
[06:34] | He owns the joint. | 这家店是他的 |
[06:35] | He owns the whole damn chain. | 整个产业链都是他的 |
[06:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[06:39] | He gave two smart, young brothers | 他给了两位头脑灵活的兄弟 |
[06:41] | 300 grand to start this whole place up. | 三十万刀 开了这家店 |
[06:44] | All legit. | 完全合法 |
[06:44] | It’s a good way to clean your cash too. | 也是个不错的洗钱方法 |
[06:46] | Nah, it’s more than that. | 不仅如此 |
[06:48] | See, Darius wants to change things. | 达瑞斯想做些改变 |
[06:50] | Educate young black folks to think and act | 教育黑人年轻一代学会思考和行动 |
[06:52] | like those dudes up in Silicon Valley. | 就像硅谷里的那些家伙一样 |
[06:55] | Well, I’m all about business too. | 我也是只谈生意 |
[06:57] | I sell premium product at a fair price. | 我卖的东西质量过硬 价格公道 |
[07:00] | Where does your product come from? | 你的东西哪里来的 |
[07:01] | Juarez. I got a cousin down there. | 华瑞兹 我那里有个表亲 |
[07:04] | Cousin? | 表亲 |
[07:06] | Bro, your cousins are from Cape Cod or Lake Forest, | 兄弟 你的表亲不是在鳕鱼角就是在森林湖 |
[07:10] | not no Juarez. | 哪来的华瑞兹的表亲 |
[07:11] | I was born and raised in Pilsen, | 我在皮尔森出生长大 |
[07:12] | but, uh, been in the game for a long time, | 但是入行已经很久了 |
[07:14] | and I got a lot of connections in Juarez. | 在华瑞兹认识了一些人 |
[07:16] | Okay, well, I’m gonna have to run this up the chain. | 那我得跟上头汇报一下 |
[07:20] | Naturally. | 那是自然 |
[07:21] | I appreciate the opportunity, Andre. | 我很感激这个机会 安德烈 |
[07:24] | – All right. – See you later? | -好的 -一会儿见 |
[07:25] | Yeah, man. Later. | 一会儿见 |
[07:30] | Darius is giving these donuts away | 达瑞斯出钱开这家店 |
[07:32] | to clean off his dirty-ass drug money. | 不过是为了把卖毒品的脏钱洗干净 |
[07:33] | That’s it, that’s all. | 就是这样 |
[07:35] | What, you don’t buy the Robin Hood rap? | 怎么 你不相信他罗宾汉故事 |
[07:37] | Not so much sold on this selfless, black empowerment thing. | 这种无私的黑人赋权听上去就不靠谱 |
[07:41] | It’s hypocrites like that that are the reason why | 正是这种虚伪 |
[07:43] | I can’t wake up with my brother and sister every morning. | 让我无法同我的兄弟姐妹一起在早晨醒来 |
[07:56] | What can I do for you, Detective? | 我能做些什么 警探 |
[07:59] | Just wanted to follow up on a few things regarding the Adam Ruzek case. | 只是想再多知道些关于亚当·鲁塞克案件的事情 |
[08:05] | Well, I’m not talking without my FOP lawyer present. | 我警察兄弟会的律师不在场 我是不会谈的 |
[08:07] | It’s not a big deal. | 没关系 |
[08:08] | I just need to clarify a few statements. | 我只需要澄清一些声明 |
[08:17] | Okay, I’ll schedule a meeting with your FOP lawyer | 好吧 我会同你警察兄弟会的律师预约一次见面 |
[08:20] | if that’s what you want. | 如果你一定要那样的话 |
[08:22] | I’ll tell you what I want. | 我会告诉你我想要什么的 |
[08:26] | I want this case to go away. | 我想要这起案件被撤销 |
[08:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:29] | And you and I both know the only reason you opened this case | 你我都明白 你立案的唯一原因不过是 |
[08:32] | is ’cause Kelton squeezed you. | 凯尔顿胁迫你 |
[08:34] | He wanted me, so he told you to go after Ruzek and Antonio. | 他想要我 所以他指使你追查鲁塞克和安东尼奥 |
[08:41] | I mean, Kelton’s dead. | 凯尔顿已经死了 |
[08:43] | Why are we wasting our time on this? | 那我们为什么还要在这种事上浪费时间 |
[08:46] | You wanna know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[08:49] | I don’t care about this case, but the ship has sailed, Hank. | 我不在乎这个案子 但为时已晚了 汉克 |
[08:53] | It’s with the state’s attorney’s office now. | 现在已经递到了州检察官办公室 |
[08:55] | – All right, you know the ASA? – Yes, of course. | -好吧 你认识助理检察官 -当然 |
[08:58] | Maybe you take his temperature. | 或许你可以去向他打听一下 |
[09:02] | Why don’t you see how invested he really is | 为什么你不看看他到底有多希望 |
[09:05] | in prosecuting a good cop over | 因为一个强奸绑架犯的意外身亡 |
[09:07] | the accidental death of a rapist/kidnapper? | 而起诉一名好警察 |
[09:13] | I could do that. | 我可以试试 |
[09:14] | Even if Adam did do what you say he did, | 即使亚当做了你说的那些事 |
[09:19] | you know the only thing he’s guilty of | 你知道他唯一有罪的 |
[09:21] | is being a good partner and a loyal friend. | 不过是坚持做一位好搭档和忠诚的朋友 |
[09:27] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 |
[09:35] | Andre tells me you’ve got a friend who’s got a cousin in Juarez. | 安德烈跟我说你在华瑞兹有一个表亲 |
[09:39] | Yeah, my homie Jay. | 是的 我的好兄弟 杰 |
[09:40] | We used to hoop together in high school. | 我们以前在高中一起混 |
[09:42] | – Well, what’s your take? – 10% the first time. | -你抽成多少 -第一次10% |
[09:47] | Outside of introducing people to your friend | 除了向你那位在华瑞兹有表亲的朋友 |
[09:51] | who’s got a cousin in Juarez, | 介绍人以外 |
[09:53] | what are your professional aspirations? | 你真正想做的是什么 |
[09:57] | At the moment, I’m just waiting for the state | 目前我就是在等州政府 |
[09:58] | to give me my license back | 把我的执照还给我 |
[09:59] | so I can start a construction job. | 这样我就可以开始建筑工作了 |
[10:04] | Okay. How do you and Peanut know each other? | 好吧 你和花生豆是怎么认识的 |
[10:10] | We grew up on the same block. Mom’s were real tight. | 我们同一个街区一起长大 我们的妈妈是好朋友 |
[10:13] | – What block? – 47th and Calumet in Bronzeville. | -哪个街区 -布朗兹维尔区的47街和卡鲁梅特街 |
[10:15] | Hey now, that’s a real African American neighborhood right there. | 那才是个真正非裔美国人混迹的社区 |
[10:19] | Louis Armstrong grew up there. | 路易斯·阿姆斯特朗在那里长大 |
[10:21] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:22] | Now there’s a Starbucks on every block. | 现在每条街上都是星巴克 |
[10:25] | You think that’s a bad thing? | 你觉得那样不好吗 |
[10:29] | Come in. | 进来 |
[10:32] | What’s up? You wanted to see me? | 怎么了 你想要见我 |
[10:35] | I hear you’re moving product near a grade school. | 我听说你在一座小学附近做生意了 |
[10:38] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[10:39] | Man, who said that? | 谁说的 |
[10:54] | I’m giving you an opportunity to be accountable here, Bryce. | 我是在给你一个机会为自己的言行负责 布莱斯 |
[11:01] | Did you sell dope in front of Clara Barton? | 你是不是在克拉拉·巴顿小学前卖毒品了 |
[11:08] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[11:18] | – You know that’s against the rules, right? – I know. | -你知道这样不合规矩 对吧 -我知道 |
[11:21] | I… | 我… |
[11:24] | I’m sorry, Darius. | 对不起 达瑞斯 |
[11:26] | I just… | 我只是… |
[11:28] | I… | 我… |
[11:32] | School needs a baseball coach. | 学校需要一名棒球教练 |
[11:34] | Be there tomorrow at 4:00. | 明天四点去那里报道 |
[11:39] | You’re done selling dope. | 你再也不允许卖毒品了 |
[11:44] | Get out. | 出去 |
[12:04] | Your goldfish die or something? | 你的金鱼死了吗 还是怎么了 |
[12:07] | Nah, I’m just deep in thought. | 不 我只是在想事情 |
[12:12] | – About what? – Business. | -想什么事 -生意 |
[12:17] | What kind of business? | 什么样的生意 |
[12:19] | Wait, don’t tell me. I don’t even want to know. | 等等 别告诉我 我不想知道 |
[12:22] | – Buy you a drink? – No, I got to go. | -请你喝一杯 -不 我得走了 |
[12:28] | Rain check? | 下次约 |
[12:31] | I don’t do rain checks, sweetie, | 我不约下一次[由于下雨而改时间] 亲爱的 |
[12:33] | especially on a sunny day. | 尤其是在大晴天 |
[12:35] | But you know how that Chicago weather is. | 但你也知道芝加哥的天气 多阴晴不定 |
[12:45] | Just talked to Andre. | 刚跟安德烈聊过 |
[12:46] | Walker’s not doing the deal with you. | 沃克不会跟你做生意的 |
[12:48] | – I’m offended. – Well, he wasn’t feeling it. | -真让我难过 -他感觉不太对 |
[12:50] | Does he have another dealer lined up | 他是在考虑其他毒贩 |
[12:51] | or is he still doing business with the Latin Players? | 还是他仍旧和拉丁少年帮做生意 |
[12:52] | I don’t know. Walker doesn’t talk about it. | 我也不知道 沃克不谈这些 |
[12:54] | Units in the 7th District and units on the citywide, | 7辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队 |
[12:57] | we’re getting multiple calls of shots fired | 我们接到多个报警电话称在南58街 |
[12:59] | at 1221 South 58th Street. | 1221号有枪击 |
[13:01] | That’s like three blocks away. | 离这只有三个街区 |
[13:02] | – Let’s roll. – All right, stay here. | -我们走 -好的 待在这 |
[13:04] | – Don’t blow your cover. – All right. | -别把你的身份给暴露了 -好 |
[13:20] | To your right. | 往你的右边 |
[13:25] | – Bodies. – Go, I got you. | -发现尸体 -去吧 我掩护你 |
[13:27] | Two of them. | 有两具 |
[13:31] | Looks like they’re both gone. | 看起来两个人都死了 |
[13:46] | – Don’t come any closer! – Police! Put it down! | -不要再靠近了 -警察 把枪放下 |
[13:48] | – We’re the police! – How do I know? | -我们是警察 -我怎么知道 |
[13:49] | You see this? This says we’re the police. | 看见这个了吗 这是说我们是警察 |
[13:50] | Put your gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[13:51] | How do I know you won’t kill me? | 我怎么知道你们不会杀了我 |
[13:52] | Because if we wanted you dead, you’d already be dead. | 因为如果我们想杀了你的话 你早就死了 |
[13:55] | You need to put your gun down now. | 马上把枪放下 |
[13:57] | We will shoot. You’re not giving us a choice. | 我们真会开枪的 你让我们没有选择 |
[13:59] | Put your gun down now! | 马上把枪放下 |
[14:01] | Oh, God! I’m sorry, I’m sorry! | 我的天 对不起 |
[14:03] | I’m sorry, I thought you were trying to kill me. | 对不起 我以为你们要杀了我 |
[14:05] | – I’m sorry. – Safety was on. | -对不起 -保险还开着 |
[14:14] | Our two vics are Luis Tores and Benji Rodriguez. | 两个死者是路易斯·托雷斯和本吉·罗德里格斯 |
[14:17] | Our girl is Gloria Romero, she’s Benji’s girlfriend. | 女孩叫格洛丽亚·罗梅罗 是本吉的女朋友 |
[14:20] | Took some persuading, | 做了些说服教育 |
[14:21] | but she’s confirmed that they’re Latin Players. | 她确定他们是拉丁少年帮的 |
[14:23] | She see anything? | 她看见什么了吗 |
[14:24] | No, she said she was hanging out with her friends. | 没有 她说她去和朋友玩了 |
[14:26] | She went on a cigarette run, she came back, | 她去买烟 回来之后 |
[14:28] | she heard the shots, so she ran and hid. | 她听见枪响 于是她就跑开躲起来 |
[14:31] | She said she heard a male voice say, | 她说她听见一个男的声音说 |
[14:32] | “This is for Smokey.” | “这是为了思莫基” |
[14:33] | All right, so Darius is looking at revenge for Smokey. | 达瑞斯是想为思莫基报仇 |
[14:36] | – Is that what we’re thinking? – Makes sense. | -大家也是这么认为的吗 -有道理 |
[14:38] | You kill one of mine, I kill two of yours. | 你杀了我一个 我弄死你们两个 |
[14:41] | All right, well, somebody had to see something. | 总该有人看见了什么 |
[14:43] | The shooter didn’t just fall from the sky. | 枪手不会从天而降 |
[14:44] | Let’s dig in. | 我们好好查查 |
[14:46] | Find witnesses, surveillance cameras. | 寻找目击者 调监控录像 |
[14:49] | – Sergeant? – Sir? | -警长 -长官 |
[14:51] | Is it true their throats were slit? | 他们确实是被割喉了吗 |
[14:54] | Darius Walker’s crew? | 达瑞斯·沃克的手下 |
[14:55] | Yeah, it sure seems that way. | 看起来是这样的 |
[14:57] | You know, a gang war is not exactly an ideal way | 就任临时警司一上来就遇到黑帮火并 |
[14:59] | to kick off one’s tenure as Interim Superintendent. | 可不算是理想的开始 |
[15:02] | Especially if you want that interim tag removed one day. | 尤其是想有一天能把这个临时去掉的话 |
[15:05] | I just want to do what’s best for the people of this city. | 我只想为市民的利益做事 |
[15:08] | Enough said. | 完全同意 |
[15:11] | Keep me posted, Sergeant. | 有进展随时汇报 警长 |
[15:22] | – I was just trying to help. – I know. | -我只是想帮忙 -我明白 |
[15:24] | He’s out here selling product | 他在家长和儿童面前 |
[15:25] | in front of children and parents. | 卖毒品 |
[15:29] | It’s why I restrained him, I called patrol. | 所以我制服了他 我叫了巡警 |
[15:32] | You punched him in the face and threw him on the ground. | 你用拳头揍了他的脸 还把他摔倒在地 |
[15:33] | Hold on, he swung at me first. | 等等 是他先挥拳头的 |
[15:35] | You’re off the job, Adam. | 你不是警察了 亚当 |
[15:37] | You don’t have the authority. | 你没有权力了 |
[15:39] | Sarge, I mean, he’s out here | 警长 他光天化日之下 |
[15:41] | just slinging crack in the broad daylight. | 在那卖毒品 |
[15:43] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[15:44] | What do you mean it doesn’t matter? | 不重要是什么意思 |
[15:45] | Of course it matters. | 当然这很重要 |
[15:46] | You can’t get involved in things like this, Adam. | 你不能介入到这种事情里来 亚当 |
[15:49] | Not anymore, not until your stuff gets resolved. | 现在不能了 直到你的事情解决了 |
[15:51] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[15:52] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[15:56] | – Have you been drinking? – No. | -你喝酒了吗 -没有 |
[16:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:09] | – How did it go out there? – Pretty damn good. | -情况怎么样 -很不错 |
[16:10] | I found a witness who lives nearby. | 我找到了一个住在附近的目击者 |
[16:11] | She saw a young black male. | 她看见一个年轻的黑人 |
[16:12] | Skinny, 5’10, running from the back of the building, | 很瘦 1米78 从楼后面跑了 |
[16:15] | and she said she’ll do an ID | 她说一旦我们抓住疑犯 |
[16:16] | once we have an offender in custody. | 她可以过来指认 |
[16:18] | Okay, good. What about you two? | 很好 你们俩呢 |
[16:19] | Well, we got some video. | 我们找到了一些视频监控 |
[16:20] | Uh, this is from an auto part shop down the street | 这是那栋无人建筑 |
[16:22] | from the abandoned building. | 过去那条街上汽车零件商店的 |
[16:23] | We got a blue Ford Taurus, pulls up. | 有辆蓝色的福特金牛轿车停下来 |
[16:25] | It’s got a–a dent in the side panel. | 侧车身上有个凹痕 |
[16:27] | Now it idles in front of the building, | 在楼前挂空档停着 |
[16:29] | and then the shots go off at 3:29. | 然后3点29分枪响 |
[16:31] | It just takes off. | 车就开走了 |
[16:32] | All right, did you run that plate? | 你查车牌了吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah, it’s a dummy. It came back empty. | 查了 是假车牌 没有资料 |
[16:34] | So if the car was idling when the shots were fired… | 枪响时 车在外面挂着空档 |
[16:37] | It means the driver’s not the shooter. | 说明司机不是枪手 |
[16:38] | Could be the getaway driver. | 可能是接应的司机 |
[16:39] | All right, so let’s find that blue Taurus, fast. | 我们先赶紧把这辆蓝色金牛找到 |
[16:42] | Talk to Kevin. Get him up to speed. | 和凯文通报一下 |
[16:43] | – Hank? – Yeah. | -汉克 -怎么了 |
[16:44] | – Can I talk to you? – Yeah, what’s up? | -我能和你说句话吗 -什么事 |
[16:51] | I just talked to Adam, and I’m worried. | 我刚刚和亚当谈过 我很担心 |
[16:55] | – I’m working on it. – Work harder. | -我在处理呢 -再加把劲 |
[17:00] | As tough as he is, | 像他这么强硬的人 |
[17:02] | he is not gonna last a month on the inside. | 他在里面撑不过一个月 |
[17:13] | Listen, if you’re telling me there’s nothing | 听着 如果你告诉我 你没什么 |
[17:15] | you need me to do, I’ll leave it alone. | 需要我做的 那我就不管了 |
[17:17] | But dawg, if there’s something I can do | 不过 如果我可以做些什么 |
[17:18] | to keep this deal back on track– | 能重新开始交易 |
[17:19] | Bro, it’s dead. | 兄弟 交易黄了 |
[17:22] | Just leave it alone. | 别管了 |
[17:24] | Okay, I’m just making sure. | 好吧 我只是想确认一下 |
[17:26] | Who’s the kid? | 那小子是谁 |
[17:29] | Name’s Jerald. Darius helps him out. | 叫杰拉德 达瑞斯在帮他 |
[17:34] | Pretty sure Jerald helps out Darius too. | 杰拉德肯定也帮达瑞斯 |
[17:36] | – Ain’t nothing for free. – That don’t concern you, bro. | -没有免费的午餐 -那和你没关系 兄弟 |
[17:38] | What you mean it don’t? | 没关系是什么意思 |
[17:40] | Come on, man, I’m trying to do business with y’all. | 哥们 我只是想和你们做生意 |
[17:42] | Obviously, he prefers working with fifth graders. | 很明显 他更愿意找小孩做事 |
[17:49] | Yeah, he just left the bar. We’ll track him. | 他刚从酒吧出来 我们会盯着他 |
[17:59] | So how long we got to do this, man? | 我们要打多久 哥们 |
[18:01] | Until I say stop. | 打到我说停为止 |
[18:04] | No, no, this ain’t right, and you ain’t my boss. | 不对 你又不是我的老大 |
[18:06] | Not here, man. What are you– | 别这样 哥们 你怎么… |
[18:07] | I’m sick of all this damn lying. | 我受够了整天撒谎的日子 |
[18:09] | You’re gonna be sick of being dead if you don’t shut up. | 如果你不闭上嘴的话你就会受够死翘翘的日子 |
[18:11] | You’re doing this until the job is done, Peanut. | 你得把这事做完 花生豆 |
[18:15] | – Okay? – All right, yeah, it’s my bad. | -好吗 -好吧 是我不好 |
[18:19] | Is it mine? | 是我的吗 |
[18:47] | The more we dig into our bartender, Nina Rodriguez, | 我们越调查酒保妮娜·罗德里戈斯 |
[18:50] | the less we know. | 我们了解的就越少 |
[18:51] | Plates are fictitious, no DL, no criminal info. | 车牌是伪造的 没有驾照 没有犯罪记录 |
[18:54] | We know she rented a studio apartment three months ago, | 我们知道她三个月前租了一个小型公寓 |
[18:56] | and is paying cash for it. | 用现金付的房租 |
[18:57] | So it could be tips. It could also be drug money. | 也许是小费 也许是贩毒的钱 |
[18:59] | Well, what do you think, Kev? | 你怎么看 凯文 |
[19:00] | Is she part of Walker’s drug crew? | 她是沃克贩毒团伙的成员吗 |
[19:02] | I’m not sure, but it’s possible. | 我不敢肯定 但有可能 |
[19:04] | 蓝色福特金牛 车身后侧有凹痕 下午3:29 谁开的车 | |
[19:04] | The real question is, is she the shooter, | 真正的问题是她开了枪 |
[19:05] | the getaway driver, or is someone just using her car? | 是接应司机 还是别人在开她的车 |
[19:09] | Hey. Let’s find out. | 我们得查清楚 |
[19:10] | Put some pressure on her. | 给她点压力 |
[19:12] | See if you can catch her dirty in a drug deal, | 看你们能不能找到她贩毒的黑料 |
[19:14] | Get her to flip on Walker. | 让她出卖沃克 |
[19:17] | You talked to the ASA? | 你跟助理检察官谈过了吗 |
[19:18] | Yeah. Got a second? | 谈过了 你有空吗 |
[19:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[19:24] | All right, I talked to Heller. He worked a little magic. | 好 我跟赫勒谈了 他用了点手段 |
[19:28] | Prosecutor is willing to cut you a deal. | 检察官愿意跟你做个交易 |
[19:32] | 12 months, you do six. | 把一年的刑期减为半年 |
[19:36] | If I roll the dice at trial? | 如果我上庭赌一把呢 |
[19:38] | You lose, you’re looking at three to five. | 如果你输了 就要判三到五年 |
[19:43] | Well, maybe I’ll win? | 好吧 那也许我会赢呢 |
[19:44] | Lawyer says it’s 50-50. | 律师说有一半的可能性 |
[19:46] | Yeah, well, your lawyer doesn’t have to do the time | 没错 你的律师又不用去坐牢 |
[19:50] | if he’s wrong. | 但如果他错了 |
[19:51] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但… |
[19:54] | what happens when I’m out? | 等我出来时会怎样 |
[19:58] | My career’s over, I’ve got to find a new job? | 我的职业生涯毁了 我还得找新工作 |
[20:01] | All I know is being in the police, Sarge. | 我只会做警察 警长 |
[20:03] | It’s who I am. It’s, like, all I got. | 这就是我 除了做警察 什么都不会 |
[20:11] | Then we fight it. | 那我们就拼了 |
[20:22] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[20:24] | Just the person I wanted to see. | 就是我要找的人 |
[20:26] | I’ve got a little opportunity for you. | 我有个机会给你 |
[20:28] | Yeah, what kind of an opportunity? | 行 什么样的机会 |
[20:29] | The kind that gets you more of those gold necklaces you like. | 能让你买更多喜欢的金项链 |
[20:33] | One of my guys sells premium H, | 我有个哥们卖超级纯的货 |
[20:36] | and he’s gonna give me 10% of everything I bring in. | 我卖出去的货可以抽成10% |
[20:39] | I figure with your line of work and place of business, | 我可以帮你策划整个流程还有卖货的地点 |
[20:42] | you might know some people other than Darius. | 你也许还认识除达瑞斯之外的人 |
[20:44] | I took a run at him. He ain’t going. | 我给他使了个绊子 他不行了 |
[20:49] | What’s my end? | 我有什么好处 |
[20:51] | 5%. | 5%抽成 |
[20:53] | And what kind of weight are we talking about? | 你能给我多少量 |
[20:54] | I’m talking about four bricks at a time at 50 a pop. | 一次可以拿四份 五万一份 |
[20:57] | You smack them with a five-stack tax | 你把去除抽成之后的钱交给他们 |
[20:59] | on your back end that’s 20 grand total. | 最后我们总共可以拿到两万 |
[21:01] | 10,000 a piece, me and you. | 我们俩各一万 |
[21:04] | Man, you sure know your stuff. | 哥们 你确定你的人可靠 |
[21:05] | Well, I’m trying to make this money, Nina. | 我只是想赚钱 妮娜 |
[21:08] | You down or not? | 你做不做 |
[21:10] | I’ll make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[21:13] | Let me holla at you. | 我回头再找你 |
[21:23] | – What up, what up? – Sup? | -两位好 -你好 |
[21:24] | – This is my boy, Trey. – What’s up, Trey? | -这是我哥们特雷 -你好吗 特雷 |
[21:26] | Nothing much. | 还行 |
[21:28] | I understand y’all got some candy you want to shift. | 我知道你们俩有些好货要出 |
[21:30] | How much can you handle? | 你能出多少 |
[21:32] | Two pieces of taffy. Maybe three. | 两份 也许三份 |
[21:34] | Nina say you got some pure stuff. | 妮娜说你们有些很纯的东西 |
[21:36] | You tight south of the border? | 你在墨西哥有路子吗 |
[21:38] | Juarez. | 华瑞兹 |
[21:40] | How about 100 for three? | 三份十万如何 |
[21:42] | I thought you said this guy was serious. | 我以为你说这家伙是来真的 |
[21:44] | And I thought I said 50 a pop. | 我说过五万一份 |
[21:45] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 这样如何 |
[21:47] | My boy gives you 100 grand right now. | 我哥们现在就给你十万 |
[21:49] | Okay, that’s for two. | 好吗 这是两份的钱 |
[21:50] | You front him the other brick, for trust and all. | 你们多给他一份货 以表信任 |
[21:53] | If the product’s as good as you say it is, | 如果货真像你说的那么好 |
[21:55] | I mean, we’re in business for a long time. | 我们还要做长期生意 |
[21:59] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[22:02] | All right. Where and when? | 行 时间地点 |
[22:11] | We’re on the move for the dope. | 我们在去交易的路上 |
[22:13] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:14] | You’re covered in back. Hailey, you set? | 你在后面掩护 海莉 就位了吗 |
[22:18] | Yup, set. | 是的 已就位 |
[22:27] | – You wanna test it? – Nah. | -要试试吗 -不 |
[22:30] | You say it’s pure. It’s pure. | 你说是纯的 就是纯的 |
[22:33] | It’s about trust, right? | 这是信任问题 对吗 |
[22:42] | Oh, they’re coming. Kim. | 他们来了 金 |
[22:57] | Oh, these two don’t look like altar boys. | 这两个家伙看来不是善茬 |
[23:01] | Jay, we got two bogeys maybe coming your way. | 杰 我们看到两个恶人朝你那边去了 |
[23:03] | – Sarge, you get that? – Yeah, keep an eye. | -警长 听到了吗 -听到了 盯着点 |
[23:09] | Jay, stay focused. | 杰 集中注意力 |
[23:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:14] | What’s wrong is I don’t see any money. | 为什么我一分钱都没看到 |
[23:16] | Calm down, bro. | 冷静 兄弟 |
[23:19] | I’ve got it right here. | 钱在这里 |
[23:22] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[23:23] | Jay, two armed offenders coming your way! | 杰 两个手持武器的罪犯朝你那边去了 |
[23:26] | Hands up! Chicago PD! Put your guns down! | 举起手来 芝加哥警署 把枪放下 |
[23:29] | Police! | 警察 |
[23:30] | Put your hands down! Hey! | 把手放下 |
[23:32] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[23:34] | Put it down! Put your hands up! | 把枪放下 举起手来 |
[23:35] | – Hands up now! – I’m a cop! | -马上举起手来 -我是警察 |
[23:37] | We’re cops, not– | 我们是警察 不是… |
[23:39] | – Drop your weapon! – We’re police! | -放下武器 -我们是警察 |
[23:41] | Hey, everybody shut up! Shut up! | 大家闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[23:43] | Chill! Just chill! I’m a cop! | 冷静 冷静 我是警察 |
[23:46] | Let me see some ID and badges. | 给我看证件和警徽 |
[23:47] | My button’s in my pocket. | 我的警徽在口袋里 |
[23:48] | I’m Raul Acosta, assigned to Squad E66, | 我叫劳尔·阿科斯塔 隶属于E66小组 |
[23:51] | long-term investigations. | 长期调查小组 |
[23:52] | My Commander is Marty Belmont. | 我上司叫马蒂·贝尔蒙特 |
[23:55] | It’s legit. | 是真的 |
[23:58] | Lower your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[24:13] | Thank God it’s not like the old days. | 谢天谢地现在不像以前了 |
[24:15] | Shoot first, ask later. | 先开枪 后问话 |
[24:17] | How long you’ve been working these guys? | 你们查这些家伙查了多久了 |
[24:18] | We’ve been up on Walker for about three months now. | 我们已经跟了沃克三个月了 |
[24:20] | You have anymore undercovers working? | 你们还有其他卧底 |
[24:21] | Just our rookie. | 只有我们的新手是卧底 |
[24:23] | They plucked me straight out of the Academy. | 他们直接把我从警校弄出来的 |
[24:25] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[24:26] | OCD Deputy Chief Morales. | 组织犯罪技术部副局长莫拉莱斯 |
[24:28] | – Didn’t think he knew I existed. – Wait, hold up. | -没想到他会知道我 -等一下 |
[24:30] | So the blue dented Taurus outside the murder scene, | 那犯罪现场外有凹痕的蓝色金牛座汽车 |
[24:32] | what were you doing? | 是怎么回事 |
[24:33] | Walker mentioned the address. | 沃克提到个地址 |
[24:35] | I was checking it out, trying to take down some plates. | 我去看看 想记下些车牌 |
[24:37] | Next thing you know, I hear gunshots. | 之后 我就听到枪响了 |
[24:39] | So you take off not to blow your cover. | 所以你赶紧走了以免暴露身份 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:43] | – What’s your real name? – Vanessa. | -你的真名叫什么 -凡妮莎 |
[24:46] | Vanessa Rojas. You? | 凡妮莎·罗加斯 你叫什么 |
[24:48] | Kevin Atwater. Nice to meet you. | 凯文·阿特沃特 很高兴认识你 |
[24:53] | You too. | 我也是 |
[24:55] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[24:57] | All right, I just brought the deputy chief up to speed. | 好 我刚跟副局长汇报了一下情况 |
[25:00] | Per his orders, we are joining forces. | 根据他的命令 我们要联合办案 |
[25:03] | Walker remains the priority target. | 沃克还是首要目标 |
[25:05] | All right, Vanessa, you’ve got the best relationship with this guy. | 好了 凡妮莎 你跟这家伙关系最好 |
[25:08] | Anything you can tell us | 关于最近这个双重谋杀案 |
[25:09] | 南部犯罪网络 目标 达瑞斯·沃克 | |
[25:10] | about this recent double homicide? | 你有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[25:11] | No, all I heard was him mention the address. That’s it. | 没有 我只听到他提过这个地址 没别的 |
[25:14] | What about where he does most of his business? | 他大多数生意都在哪里做 |
[25:16] | Can you plant a wire in that back office? | 你能在后面的办公室里放个窃听器吗 |
[25:18] | Too dangerous. I can do it. | 太危险了 我可以放 |
[25:20] | Remember what I told you. I know. | 记得我说过的话吗 我知道 |
[25:22] | Being a hero will get you fired or get you dead. | 逞英雄会让你被炒 或是让你送命 |
[25:25] | But this is easy, I promise. | 但这很简单 我保证 |
[25:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:34] | Nina, I’m running late. You got this? | 妮娜 我快来不及了 你没问题吧 |
[25:36] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Good. | -没事 我能行 -很好 |
[25:38] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[25:38] | House warming party for my cousin. | 参加我表亲的乔迁派对 |
[25:40] | I just helped him buy his first house, | 我刚刚帮他买下了他的第一间房子 |
[25:43] | and the man is so happy, he won’t stop crying. | 他喜极而泣 眼泪都止不住了 |
[25:49] | Scotty, I’m gonna go grab some stuff in the back. | 斯科蒂 我去后房拿点东西 |
[26:02] | All right, I’m in. | 好了 我进来了 |
[26:04] | Copy that. All clear. | 收到 一切正常 |
[26:16] | Rojas, get out of there. Walker’s coming back. | 罗加斯 快出来 沃克回来了 |
[26:31] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么 |
[26:33] | We ran out of cognac. Well, the good stuff, actually. | 我们的上等白兰地没了 |
[26:36] | Had to raid your private stash. | 得从你的私人收藏里拿一瓶 |
[26:41] | You can check the bar if you don’t believe me. | 如果不相信我 你可以去检查吧台 |
[26:43] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[26:45] | – How’d you get in? – Your spare key. | -你怎么进来的 -你的备用钥匙 |
[26:47] | You told me about it, remember? | 你和我说过 还记得吗 |
[26:52] | Yo, I was just trying to help, | 我只想帮忙 |
[26:54] | but if you don’t want me in here, that’s fine by me. | 如果你不希望我进来 我并不介意 |
[26:57] | I don’t. | 我不希望 |
[27:00] | I won’t come in here, whether or not you invite me. | 我不会再进来了 不管你是否让我进来 |
[27:05] | Want me to leave the cognac? | 要我把白兰地留下吗 |
[27:08] | Take the cognac. Leave the key. | 拿上白兰地 留下钥匙 |
[27:19] | Rojas did a nice job. | 罗哈斯做的不错 |
[27:21] | – Yeah, she’s quick on her feet and – Boss, | -是啊 她反应很快 而且 -头儿 |
[27:23] | we intercepted a lot of chatter on Walker’s wire. | 我们截获了沃克电话上的很多语音信息 |
[27:25] | We’re going through it all now. | 我们现在会全部过一遍 |
[27:26] | Good news, we found his heroin supplier, | 好消息是 我们找到了他的海洛因供应商 |
[27:28] | a guy named Mateo Garcia. | 一个叫马特奥·加西亚的人 |
[27:30] | Garcia from the Latin Players? | 拉丁少年帮的加西亚 |
[27:32] | Walker’s supposed to be at war with them. | 沃克应该和他们开战了 |
[27:33] | Sounds like they made peace. | 听上去他们讲和了 |
[27:35] | Well, Garcia’s insisting on meeting Walker in person | 加西亚执意要亲自见沃克一面 |
[27:37] | as a sign of good faith. | 以表诚意 |
[27:39] | Okay, we got a time and place? | 有时间地点吗 |
[27:40] | Yeah, today at 5:00. I’m not sure where yet. | 今天五点 地点不确定 |
[27:42] | There’s a lot of code and a lot of addresses. | 有很多代码和地址 |
[27:44] | They mentioned Ashburn, but more recently, | 提到过阿什伯恩 但最近 |
[27:46] | he’s been talking about his bakery on 21st street. | 他一直提到自己在21号街的面包房 |
[27:48] | All right, let’s sit on the bakery. | 好 我们就去面包房蹲点 |
[27:49] | – Okay. – We wait for Garcia to arrive, | -好的 -等着加西亚来 |
[27:51] | observe the exchange, and arrest everyone in sight. | 监视他们的交易 再逮捕在场的所有人 |
[27:58] | All quiet. | 一切正常 |
[28:00] | All clear in the back alley. | 后巷一切正常 |
[28:03] | Sarge, maybe they’re doing the meet in Ashburn. | 警长 也许他们是在阿什伯恩见面 |
[28:06] | Standby. Let’s wait it out. | 待命 我们等着吧 |
[28:14] | – The hell? – It’s Jerald. | -什么情况 -是杰拉德 |
[28:16] | The kid Walker’s doing business with. | 和沃克做生意的孩子 |
[28:18] | Yeah. I’ve seen him around. | 是啊 我在附近见过他 |
[28:30] | Sarge, we’ve got an employee | 警长 我们发现了 |
[28:31] | that just walked out of the bakery. | 一名店员刚刚走出了面包房 |
[28:32] | He gave Jerald a bag. Could be the place. | 他给了杰拉德一个包 也许要去交易地点了 |
[28:37] | He’s getting on his bike. | 他上自行车了 |
[28:38] | All right, stay with him. | 好 跟紧他 |
[28:39] | See if he rolls towards Ashburn. | 看他是不是直接骑去阿什伯恩 |
[28:49] | All right, pull up right here. | 好 在那停车 |
[28:53] | He just went down Clarke. I’ve got to get him on foot. | 他从克拉克街走了 我得徒步跟着他 |
[29:12] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[29:13] | Please don’t shoot. Please don’t shoot. | 请不要开枪 请不要开枪 |
[29:16] | Sir, I–I was just bringing some muffins to Mr. Marley here. | 警官 我只是给马利先生带点松饼 |
[29:19] | He’s a part of the program. | 他是项目里的一份子 |
[29:21] | Program? | 项目 |
[29:22] | What program are you talking about? | 你说的是什么项目 |
[29:24] | Mr. Walker’s food bank. | 沃克先生的食物银行 |
[29:25] | They give all the food that they don’t use to the poor. | 他们把用不上的食物免费发放给穷人 |
[29:30] | Stand down. | 放下武器 |
[29:31] | Throw me your wallet. | 把你的钱包给我 |
[29:39] | University of Chicago. | 芝加哥大学 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:42] | I just started school last month. | 我上个月开始上学了 |
[29:45] | What the hell are you doing with Darius Walker? | 你和达瑞斯·沃克有什么关系 |
[29:47] | He–he helps me out. | 他帮助了我 |
[29:49] | He pays my tuition. Bought my books too. | 他帮我付了学费 还有书费 |
[29:58] | Hands down. | 把手放下来 |
[30:01] | I’m sorry. Misunderstanding. | 对不起 是误会 |
[30:09] | Sarge, we followed the kid. | 警长 我们跟了那孩子 |
[30:11] | He did not have drugs or cash on him. | 他身上没有现金和毒品 |
[30:13] | We’ve got to go to the Ashburn location. | 我们得去阿什伯恩了 |
[30:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[30:18] | Okay, head over there now. | 好的 前往阿什伯恩 |
[30:22] | Deal’s going down on Ashburn. Let’s move. | 交易在阿什伯恩进行 出发 |
[30:28] | All right, Jay, we’re pulling up on 19th street. | 好了 杰 我们在19号街停车了 |
[30:30] | Looks quiet around here. | 这里看起来很安静 |
[30:34] | Copy that. Nothing yet. | 收到 目前没有异常 |
[30:38] | Over there in the alley. | 那边的小巷 |
[30:42] | Yeah, we got eyes. | 我们正在监视 |
[30:44] | Well, what do you see? | 看到什么了 |
[30:47] | We see Mateo Garcia and Darius Walker. | 看见马特奥·加西亚和达瑞斯·沃克 |
[30:51] | This looks like they’re negotiating right now. | 看来他们正在协商 |
[30:52] | I don’t see any product or cash. | 我没有看见现金或是毒品 |
[30:54] | – Just wait for the exchange. – Copy that, Sarge. | -等待交易进行 -收到 警长 |
[31:00] | Okay, Garcia just pulled out a bag. | 好的 加西亚拿了个袋子出来 |
[31:03] | That looks good. I see product. | 看上去没错 我看到毒品了 |
[31:06] | Come on, Darius. | 快点 达瑞斯 |
[31:08] | That’s quality stuff right there. | 这批货质量很好 |
[31:09] | Show him the money, huh? | 给他看看现金 |
[31:14] | Bingo. | 成了 |
[31:15] | – We’ve got a positive. – Copy. | -情况属实 -收到 |
[31:16] | Jay, you guys take the lead. | 杰 你们打头阵 |
[31:18] | Kevin, Vanessa, cover the perimeter. | 凯文 凡妮莎 肃清这个区域 |
[31:20] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[31:30] | All right, let’s get these people out of here. | 好了 让这些人离开这 |
[31:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:32] | – Excuse me. – Kids, hey. | -不好意思 -孩子们 |
[31:33] | Move. Can you guys move back the other way? | 你们能走另一条路吗 |
[31:35] | Just go to the other side. It’s okay. | 去走另一条路 没事的 |
[31:38] | You two, leave the park. | 你们两个 离开公园 |
[31:39] | Get out. Go! | 去 快走 |
[31:43] | Gun! Gun! | 有枪 有枪 |
[31:44] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[31:45] | Everybody down! Get down! | 大家都趴下 趴下 |
[31:47] | Run! We’ve got a runner! | 快追 嫌犯逃离 |
[31:49] | Get your hands up! All hands up! | 举起手 所有人举起双手 |
[31:50] | Get on the car! On the car! | 趴在车上 趴在车上 |
[31:53] | Don’t move! Drop your weapon right now! | 不许动 立刻放下武器 |
[31:55] | On the car! I’ve got Walker. | 趴在车上 我来控制沃克 |
[31:57] | Get against the wall! | 面朝墙站 |
[31:58] | Do it! | 快点 |
[32:00] | No! | 不 |
[32:06] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[32:08] | 50-21-Davis, shots fired at the police. | 5021D 需要支援 嫌犯向警员开火 |
[32:10] | – Copy that… – Let’s go. | -收到 -我们走 |
[32:15] | Stop the car! Stop the car! | 停车 停车 |
[32:17] | Go, go! | 上 上 |
[32:19] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[32:20] | Hey, run! Run! Get out! | 快跑 跑 |
[32:31] | Police! Hey, police! | 警察 警察 |
[32:33] | Stop the vehicle! | 停车 |
[32:39] | Vanessa! | 凡妮莎 |
[33:02] | Yeah, Darius Walker, | 达瑞斯·沃克 |
[33:06] | I’m the police. | 我是警察 |
[33:10] | You’re staring down pretty serious charges too. | 你现在也面临非常严重的指控 |
[33:14] | I’ve got some really good lawyers. | 我有几个很厉害的律师 |
[33:15] | It doesn’t really matter how good your lawyers are. | 跟你的律师厉不厉害没关系 |
[33:18] | We’ve got you dead to rights. I think you know that. | 我们抓了你现行 这你应该知道 |
[33:22] | Those murders, that’s a different story. | 那些谋杀案 那是另外一回事 |
[33:23] | We’re still investigating those, | 我们还在调查 |
[33:24] | so you’ve got a little leverage. | 所以你还有些谈判条件 |
[33:27] | Tell me how those two Latino kids died, | 告诉我那两个拉丁帮的孩子为什么会死 |
[33:30] | and I can break you off with a better deal. | 我就可以给你申请一个更好的协议 |
[33:32] | I’ve got nothing to do with those murders. | 我跟那些谋杀案没关系 |
[33:33] | Come on, brother, do you expect for me to believe– | 拜托 哥们 你指望我相信… |
[33:35] | Don’t call me brother. | 别叫我哥们 |
[33:37] | And no I don’t expect you to believe a damn thing I say, | 而且我也不指望你相信我说的任何一句话 |
[33:42] | but I did not kill those two boys. | 但我没有杀那两个男孩 |
[33:45] | Tell me who did. | 告诉我谁杀的 |
[33:52] | Garcia. | 加西亚 |
[33:53] | Garcia | 加西亚 |
[33:56] | took out his own people? | 干掉了他自己的人吗 |
[33:57] | Damn right he did. | 没错 就是这样 |
[34:00] | He wanted to make amends, | 他想表示一下歉意 |
[34:03] | get back in business with me. | 继续跟我做生意 |
[34:07] | So that means the only thing | 也就是说我们之间 |
[34:09] | that you and I have to discuss is this drug case. | 唯一可以谈的事就是毒品案 |
[34:17] | Which is not murder. | 不是谋杀案 |
[34:20] | But that’s a serious case. | 但也是个重案 |
[34:21] | We’re talking about a lot of weight, | 毒品的份量很大 |
[34:23] | a lot of dollars, | 金额很高 |
[34:24] | enough to put a low life like you away for a long time. | 足够把你这样的人关进去很长时间 |
[34:29] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不明白 是吧 |
[34:32] | What don’t I get? | 我不明白什么 |
[34:36] | Whether I’m here or not, users are still gonna use. | 不管我在不在 吸毒的人还是会吸 |
[34:42] | The only difference is they’re gonna be buying the product | 唯一的不同就是他们会从某个 |
[34:44] | from some 19-year-old punk with too much to prove. | 想证明自己的19岁小混混那里买货 |
[34:48] | Some badass half a gangbanger | 某个少年犯小混蛋 |
[34:50] | willing to shoot up a city block | 就因为在网上跟人吵架 |
[34:52] | over a Twitter dispute | 或者跟穿紧身牛仔裤的胖妞发生口角 |
[34:53] | or a spat with some fatass girl in tight jeans. | 就能拿枪在大街上扫射 |
[34:58] | But the biggest difference between me | 但我和那些即将取代我的人之间 |
[35:00] | and the person who is about to replace me | 最大的不同之处在于 |
[35:03] | is that I reinvest my profits | 就是我会把我的利润 |
[35:07] | in the community and the people. | 重新投资到社区和居民身上 |
[35:13] | So you’re the Robin Hood for black folk, huh? | 所以你是黑人的罗宾汉 是吗 |
[35:16] | No. | 不是 |
[35:17] | No, Robin Hood stole from the rich, gave to the poor.、 | 不是 罗宾汉劫富济贫 |
[35:26] | Hypothetically speaking, I take from the weak and give to the strong | 说不定 我是劫劣济良 |
[35:34] | so they can get even stronger. | 这样他们会变得更优秀 |
[35:44] | Let’s be honest, brother. | 我们说实话 哥们 |
[35:50] | Some folks out there ain’t got no chance. | 外面有些人根本没有机会 |
[35:55] | They’re weak, uninspired. | 他们孱弱 无能 |
[35:58] | All they think about is getting high. | 他们只想要爽 |
[36:01] | So I sell them what they want, heroin. | 所以我就把他们想要的东西卖给他们 海洛因 |
[36:05] | With that money, I invest in brothers and sisters | 我用这笔钱 投资在那些 |
[36:08] | who got game, who got smarts, | 有能力 有头脑的兄弟姐妹身上 |
[36:11] | who are willing to put in the time | 他们愿意投入时间 |
[36:14] | and the effort to make something of themselves. | 投入精力 为自己做出些成就 |
[36:18] | Legally. | 合法的 |
[36:20] | Like it or not, | 无论你喜不喜欢 |
[36:22] | that’s the only way black folks | 这是黑人唯一 |
[36:25] | are gonna get out of these streets. | 走出街头的方式 |
[36:29] | It ain’t pretty, | 并不光彩 |
[36:30] | it ain’t fashionable to say out loud, | 也不能自信地说出口 |
[36:35] | but it’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
[36:44] | And I know none of y’all in blue want to believe this… | 我知道你们这些穿警服的没一个人愿意相信 |
[36:50] | But Darius Walker is good for Chicago. | 但达瑞斯·沃克在为芝加哥做善事 |
[37:06] | Ballistics came back on the gun found in Garcia’s car. | 加西亚车上那把枪的弹道测试出来了 |
[37:11] | Striations match the bullets that killed the two Latin Players. | 弹道跟杀死那两个拉丁少年帮团员的子弹匹配 |
[37:18] | Okay, so Darius was telling the truth. | 好吧 所以达瑞斯说的是实话 |
[37:22] | Yeah, well, we still got a solid drug trafficking case on this guy. | 是的 但他贩毒的重罪依然坐实 |
[37:29] | True, but Sarge just think about it. | 但是 警长你想想看 |
[37:32] | I mean, we get rid of Darius Walker. | 我们除掉了达瑞斯·沃克 |
[37:34] | – Right. – Whoever else takes his place | -是的 -不管谁代替他 |
[37:36] | isn’t going to be as disciplined, | 都不会遵纪守法 |
[37:38] | not as intelligent, | 也不会这么聪明 |
[37:38] | sure as hell ain’t gonna give a damn | 当然也不会像他一样 |
[37:40] | about the black community the way he does. | 关心黑人社区 |
[37:43] | And here I thought you didn’t like this guy. | 我还以为你不喜欢这家伙 |
[37:45] | I can’t stand his ass, but… | 我忍不了他 但是 |
[37:50] | As crazy as it sounds, he does make the city safer. | 虽然像是疯话 他确实让这个城市更安全了 |
[37:56] | Yeah, maybe we are better off with this guy on the street. | 是的 也许这个人在外头对我们反而更好 |
[38:04] | That is a hell of a proposition, Sergeant. | 这个提议可真大胆 警长 |
[38:09] | You really think you can persuade Darius Walker to play ball? | 你真的觉得可以说服达瑞斯·沃克合作吗 |
[38:12] | Well, he’s a businessman. | 他是个商人 |
[38:14] | I think he’ll realize that | 我觉得他能想到 |
[38:16] | helping the police arrest his competitors | 帮警方抓他的竞争对手 |
[38:19] | is a hell of a lot better than doing | 比因为贩毒而在监狱里 |
[38:20] | ten years in prison for drug trafficking. | 待十年好太多了 |
[38:23] | Big risk cutting a deal with somebody like that. | 跟这样的人做交易风险很大 |
[38:25] | – If word gets out… – It won’t. | -如果外面有风声 -不会的 |
[38:27] | Look, you want big results, big arrests, | 要想办大案 抓大鱼 |
[38:30] | you’ve got to take big swings. | 就得豁得出去 |
[38:33] | Now Walker will be logged in | 沃克登记在案的身份会是一个 |
[38:35] | as a reliable cooperating defendant. | 肯合作而且可以信赖的被告 |
[38:37] | I’ll be his personal handler. | 由我个人负责他 |
[38:40] | I mean, your only role here is to ring the bell, | 你唯一要做的就是说点好听的话 |
[38:42] | and talk about all the high profile arrests | 高调地谈谈你对警局做了哪些改进 |
[38:44] | your new and improved police department is making. | 破了多少轰动一时的案子 |
[38:48] | I mean, if things go as planned… | 如果事情按照计划进行 |
[38:53] | That interim tag will be removed before Halloween. | 万圣节之前就能摘掉”临时”标签 |
[39:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:06] | I want plausible deniability on this across the board, okay? | 我需要完全而合理地和这件事脱离干系 |
[39:12] | I do have a favor to ask. Actually, it’s… | 我确实需要你帮个忙 其实 |
[39:17] | It’s more like a condition. | 应该说是个条件 |
[39:20] | When things are too good to be true, huh? | 天上怎么可能会掉馅饼呢 |
[39:23] | Yeah, well, it’s a good rule of thumb in this town, anyway. | 是的 芝加哥一直就是这样 |
[39:30] | What is it? What do you want? | 什么条件 你想要什么 |
[39:43] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[39:45] | What’s going on? Is everything all right? | 发生什么了 没事吧 |
[39:47] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没事 |
[39:51] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:58] | I don’t understand. What’s–what’s going on? | 我不明白 发生 发生了什么 |
[40:00] | ASA is dismissing the charges. | 助理检察官会撤销起诉 |
[40:03] | Insufficient evidence. | 证据不足 |
[40:06] | You’re good. | 你没事了 |
[40:16] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:19] | All that matters is it’s done. | 唯一重要的是问题解决了 |
[40:27] | Thank you, Sarge. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[40:30] | Yeah. I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:37] | I owe you everything. | 我欠你太多了 |
[40:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:52] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天见 |
[40:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |