Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Be honest, when was the last time you used? 说实话 你上一次嗑药是什么时候
[00:09] Today. 今天
[00:10] What the hell are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办
[00:11] We had one chance to make this right, 我们只有这一次机会来挽回
[00:13] and you blew it. This is my unit. 你还搞砸了 这是我的队伍
[00:15] I take the heat. I take the bullet. 责任我来抗 脏水我来挡
[00:19] Don’t worry about me, Hank. Worry about yourself. 别担心我了 汉克 担心你自己吧
[00:21] Kelton is coming for you. 凯尔顿冲你来了
[00:24] I will do everything I can 我会尽全力
[00:26] to make sure he does not disband Intelligence. 确保他不会解散情报组
[00:29] You’re playing a dangerous game here. 你这是在玩火
[00:31] So are you. 你也一样
[00:33] Why are you doing this? 你为什么这么做
[00:34] There was only one choice that I could live with. 只有一个选择能让我良心无愧
[00:37] Today, we have made history. 今天 我们创造了历史
[00:40] Today is the start of a new beginning. 今天将是新时代的开始
[00:46] If there is something that I need to know, 如果有什么需要我知道的
[00:49] then you have to tell me. 那你得告诉我
[00:51] I’m going to see Kelton. 我要去见凯尔顿
[00:52] Do what needs to be done. 做必要的事
[01:07] All right, I want a joint op 好吧 我要求凶案组
[01:08] between Homicide and Intelligence. 和情报组会同办案
[01:10] Every eye on the city is on us, so you go hard, 我们现在是万众瞩目 所以要全力侦破
[01:12] but you make sure you do it right. 把这个案子办好
[01:14] – Understood. – Yes, sir. -明白 -遵命长官
[01:15] Can we get the news helicopters out of here? 能让那些电视台的直升机飞走吗
[01:17] Tell them to show some respect. 让他们对亡者尊重点
[01:18] Sergeant Voight on scene? 博伊特警长来了吗
[01:20] I just spoke to him. He’s on his way. 我和他说了 他正在赶来
[01:21] Good. Detective, how’d it go with Kelton’s driver? 很好 警探 凯尔顿的司机怎么说
[01:24] – We get anything helpful? – Not really, sir. -有什么有用的情报吗 -并没有 长官
[01:26] He said he dropped Kelton off around 10:00, 他说他大概十点左右把凯尔顿放下
[01:27] then he went to get the mayor-elect cigarettes and Advil. 然后他就去拿候任市长的烟和头疼药去了
[01:29] When he got back 25 minutes later 等到25分钟后他赶回来
[01:30] is when he found the body. 就发现了死者的遗体
[01:31] Okay. Updates on the hour. 好 及时向我汇报
[01:35] I’ll handle the progress reports. 那么进展报告我来写
[01:36] You hit me with your IPRs. 你们负责调查报告
[01:38] – Sound good? – Absolutely. -可以吗 -没问题
[01:39] Detective Terkla. You got a sec? 特克拉警探 能来一下吗
[01:42] So Voight’s on his way? 博伊特真的要来吗
[01:44] I don’t know. I was just covering. 我不知道 我只是替他打掩护
[01:46] Covering? Why? What are you talking about? 打掩护 为什么 你在说什么
[01:49] Earlier today, Voight said 今天之前 博伊特说
[01:50] he was going to see Kelton… 他要来见凯尔顿
[01:53] to do what needs to be done. 做必须要的事
[02:41] Thanks, man. 多谢了
[02:43] All right, what do we got? 好了 查到什么了
[02:45] Acting Superintendent Crawford wants us 代理警司克劳福德要求我们
[02:47] running it with Homicide. 和凶案组会同办案
[02:49] We got a lot of eyes on this. Makes sense. 许多人都盯着这个案子 也难怪
[02:51] Hank, I need a word. 汉克 我得和你谈谈
[02:53] In private. 私下谈
[02:55] You can talk in front of Halstead. 霍斯特德听到也没关系
[02:58] We just found a witness. 我们刚找到了一个目击者
[02:59] Saw a black SUV driving near Kelton’s house 说看到一辆黑色越野开到凯尔顿家附近
[03:01] around the time of the murder. 就在凶案发生前后
[03:02] The SUV was driving slow, suspiciously. 黑越野开得很慢 很可疑
[03:05] Okay. 好吧
[03:06] I had CPIC run traffic cams 我让公共信息中心搜查交通录像
[03:07] on any black SUVs in the vicinity. 找找附近有没有黑色越野
[03:10] Got three hits. 找到了三辆
[03:11] 75-year-old grandfather, soccer mom… 一个是75岁老大爷 还有个是带孩子的母亲
[03:15] and your SUV. 还有你的车
[03:18] You’re asking if I killed Kelton? 你在问是不是我杀了凯尔顿
[03:31] No sign of forced entry. 没发现强行闯入的迹象
[03:33] Nothing suggesting robbery or home invasion, 也没有发现抢劫或非法入侵的证据
[03:34] so it looks a whole hell of a lot like 所以看起来非常有可能
[03:36] whoever did it, they knew Kelton. 是凯尔顿认识的人犯的案
[03:38] All right, shell casings recovered? 那好 弹壳找到了吗
[03:40] No. They policed their brass. 没有 他们都找遍了
[03:42] How about his phone? 那他的手机呢
[03:44] A lot of congratulatory texts, 许多祝贺短信
[03:45] but, um, all the calls 但是 所有电话
[03:46] are either personal or campaign-related. 都是私人电话或者是选举公务电话
[03:48] Also looks like you called him. 而且你似乎也给他打了电话
[03:50] Around noon. 大概中午前后
[03:58] Hank. 汉克
[04:00] Hey, Kate. I just got here. 凯特 我刚到
[04:01] What the hell happened? 到底怎么了
[04:03] Just started working it. 我刚开始办案
[04:06] – Any suspects? – Not yet. -有嫌疑人吗 -还没有
[04:08] There’s gonna be a long list. 他的仇家肯定不少
[04:10] Yep. 是啊
[04:11] You talk to him since he resigned? 他辞职之后你和他谈过吗
[04:13] I haven’t. 没有
[04:15] So I don’t know too much. 所以我知道的也不多
[04:17] Poor bastard. Finally got what he wanted. 可怜虫 好容易梦想成真
[04:18] Had to go out like this. 结果落得这么个下场
[04:20] A hell of a thing. 确实是个人物
[04:23] Call me if you need me. 有需要就联系我
[04:25] Despite the political differences, 尽管政见相左
[04:27] I did love the man. 但我还是挺喜欢他的
[04:34] Hey, you talk to Antonio this morning? 你早上和安东尼奥谈过了吗
[04:36] No, not today. 今天没有
[04:37] All right, what do we got? 好了 查到什么了
[04:38] No one’s heard from him since last night, 自从昨晚他就没联系过任何人
[04:40] and he’s not responding to texts. 而且也不回短信
[04:41] That’s not like him. 他这可不对劲
[04:42] I’ll reach out to him in a bit. 我稍后就联系他
[04:44] All right, so a burner phone was recovered 所以我们从凯尔顿的私家车上
[04:46] from Kelton’s personal vehicle. 找到了一台一次性手机
[04:47] OCD ran muds and tolls. 组织犯罪技术部做了检查
[04:49] Lot of cryptic texts going back and forth with other burners. 里面全都是和另一台一次性手机的密文会话
[04:52] Someone named Slo-Mo texted Kelton three times yesterday. 有个叫门老磨的昨天给凯尔顿发了三条短信
[04:55] 9:00 A.M. He writes, 早上九点他说
[04:56] “Not cool. Need to talk. “不妙 得谈谈
[04:57] “Hit me back for a meet.” “回电约个时间”
[04:58] An hour later, “I ain’t playin’.” 一小时后又说 “我可不是闹着玩”
[05:00] 6:00 P.M., he goes all caps, 然后到了晚上六点 他好像着急了
[05:02] “Watch your back, bitch.” “你小心点 王八蛋”
[05:03] Four hours later, Kelton’s dead. 四小时后 凯尔顿死了
[05:05] We get a hit on this Slo-Mo’s phone? 这个门老磨的电话查到了吗
[05:07] The phone was shut off today, but all the prior texts 电话今天注销了 但是之前发过的短信
[05:09] pinged off a cell tower in Englewood 追溯到了恩格尔伍德的一个信号塔
[05:10] on a block known to be a Southside hustler stronghold. 就在南区摔跤手帮的一个据点街区里
[05:12] No hits on a Slo-Mo in the database. 数据库里没有门老磨的信息
[05:14] All right, well, we need a name. 那好 我们需要个名字
[05:15] I want boots on the ground now. 现在立即就去查
[05:17] – I’ll get the warrant going. – I said now. -我去弄搜查令 -我说立即
[05:24] Move in. 行动
[05:29] Chicago PD! Nobody move! 芝加哥警署 都不许动
[05:32] Hey, get the runner. Get the runner. 把跑的人追回来 追回来
[05:33] Keep your hands where we can see them. 举起手来 放在我能看见的地方
[05:35] – Put your hands up! – Get your hands up! -举起手来 -举起手来
[05:37] – Over here. – Hands up. -来这里 -手举起来
[05:38] Get your ass to the white line. 滚到白线这里来
[05:40] Stop playing. 别玩球了
[05:42] Gun! 有枪
[05:43] – I got a permit for that. – Shut up. -我有持枪许可证 -闭嘴
[05:44] Put your hands behind your back. 把手背到身后
[05:45] I got him. I got him. 他交给我就好 我搞定
[05:49] We are just looking for Slo-Mo. Is that one of you? 我们在找门老磨 是你们其中的谁吗
[05:51] Just give us the Slo-Mo info, and we’ll bounce. 告诉我们关于门老磨的信息 我们就走
[05:54] Hands up. 手举起来
[05:59] What is this? 这是什么
[06:01] That’s a free ride to the station. 能为你赢得一趟进局子的顺风车
[06:03] Unless you want to give me a name. 除非你告诉他真名是什么
[06:07] No? All right, put your hands behind your back. 不说 好吧 把手背到身后
[06:08] Let’s go. 走吧
[06:11] Curtis. 柯蒂斯
[06:12] Slo-Mo’s name is Curtis. 门老磨的真名是柯蒂斯
[06:14] Does Curtis have a last name? 柯蒂斯姓什么
[06:15] Yeah, I think it’s Monroe. Like the street. 我记得是门罗 跟那条街名一样
[06:18] All right, play this off. We’ll let you go. 好吧 不玩了 我们放你走
[06:20] Get in the car. 上车吧
[06:25] Slo-Mo’s real name is Curtis Monroe. 门老磨的真名是柯蒂斯·门罗
[06:27] Mid-level player, self-admitted Southside hustler. 中层人员 自称是南区摔跤手帮
[06:29] He’s got an extensive sheet. He did two stints inside. 案底很厚 蹲过两次大牢
[06:32] All right, known gang associates? 有已知的黑帮成员吗
[06:33] Yeah, hold on a sec. Here we go. 等下 找到了
[06:36] Look at this. Wilson Young. 看这个 威尔森·杨
[06:38] Wilson Young? The same one? 威尔森·杨 是我想的那个吗
[06:39] Yeah, it’s the same one Kelton had killed 是的 就是凯尔顿干掉的那个
[06:41] so he could win the election. 所以他才赢了选举
[06:42] It also happens to be Monroe’s cousin. 恰巧也是门罗的表亲
[06:44] Cousin looking for revenge. 表亲来寻仇了
[06:45] All right, so where’s this Monroe hang his hat? 好的 那这个门罗目前身在何处
[06:47] Uh, did six months in Dixon, 在迪克森蹲了六个月
[06:50] then he spent three weeks in a halfway house. 然后在过度教习所呆了三周
[06:51] He does dry after that– the kid that ID’d Monroe, 之后没动静了 供出门罗的那孩子
[06:53] he doesn’t know where he lives either. 他也不知道门罗住在哪
[06:54] All right, well, let’s find him. 那好吧 我们去找他吧
[06:55] Start digging. 开始查吧
[06:57] Kevin. 凯文
[06:59] I need you to do a pickup for me. 我需要你去帮我接个人
[07:13] You made bail. 你被保释了
[07:14] Sergeant Voight posted it this morning. 博伊特警长今早交的钱
[07:17] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[07:19] Let’s go. Come on. 走吧 快点
[07:23] It’s your lucky day, Poe-Poe. 你今天走运了 死条子
[07:25] Next time, you’re gonna leave in a box. 下次你就是被人端在骨灰盒里离开这了
[07:26] Get your ass in the cell. 滚去自己的牢房
[07:29] Hope you like being alone. 希望你别太寂寞
[07:31] Protective custody cells down in Stateville 州立监狱的保护性监禁牢房
[07:33] are twice as small as these. 比这里的小两倍
[07:35] And the inmates are twice as nasty. 但那边的犯人却厉害两倍
[07:37] Good to know. Thanks for the advice. 多谢告知 谢谢你的建议
[07:40] Just saying. You want to survive prison, get used to being alone. 我只是说 你要想在监狱活下去 得习惯独处
[07:52] My boy. 兄弟
[07:53] You my Uber? 你是我的优步司机吗
[07:54] I usually don’t pick up two-star passengers, but, yeah. 我通常不接评价只有两星的客人 但没错
[07:58] – How you feel? – Good, yeah. -感觉如何 -挺好的
[08:00] Yo, the guard just told me about Kelton. 守卫刚跟我说了些关于凯尔顿的事
[08:02] – Crazy, right? – We got any suspects? -太疯狂了 -有嫌疑人吗
[08:04] Uh, South Side hustler named Monroe. 南区摔跤手帮里一个叫门罗的
[08:07] There’s no real evidence. 但没有确凿证据
[08:09] You think Voight had something to do with it? 你觉得博伊特参与其中了吗
[08:21] – All right. – Thanks, bro. -到了 -谢了 兄弟
[08:24] No doubt. 不客气
[08:25] Listen, you all right? 你还好吗
[08:28] You been pretty quiet the whole ride. 你一路上都不怎么出声
[08:30] I gotta be honest with you, dog. 我跟你说实话 兄弟
[08:31] I can’t believe you didn’t tell me 我不敢相信你没跟我说
[08:32] about what was going down with IAD. 内务部到底在找你什么麻烦
[08:33] I wanted to talk to you about it. 我想跟你说这事来着
[08:35] I just didn’t want to drag you into it. 只是不想把你卷入其中
[08:36] That’s all. 仅此而已
[08:38] I just wish I knew. 我只希望自己知情
[08:41] Kev, there’s nothing you could’ve done. 凯文 你也无能为力
[08:43] Trust me. 相信我
[08:47] So what happens next? 那接下来打算怎么办
[08:50] I wait for trial. 我等庭审
[08:52] What about work? You on desk duty? 那工作怎么办 转去做文职吗
[08:54] As of today, I am stripped of all my police powers. 从今天起 我被剥夺了所有官职
[09:00] Damn. 真糟
[09:03] – Kev, you copy? – Yeah. Go, Jay. -凯文 你收到了吗 -收到 说吧 杰
[09:06] We flipped a friend of Monroe’s. 我们策反了门罗的一个朋友
[09:07] Looks like word got out we’re after him. 看来我们在查他的消息传出去了
[09:09] Monroe’s holed up in a stash house. 门罗藏匿在一个藏毒点
[09:11] Pre-raid meet with Homicide in 20 minutes. 和凶案组的突袭行动会议20分钟后开始
[09:12] Addison and Whitney. 艾迪生街和惠特尼街相交处
[09:14] Copy that. I’m on my way. 收到 我马上就到
[09:17] Hey, don’t trip, dog. You’ll be back shotgun no time. 兄弟 别灰心 你很快就能复职的
[09:19] Yeah, I hope so. 希望如此吧
[09:20] All right, be careful. You call me later, all right? 好的 小心点 待会给我电话 好吗
[09:22] No doubt. 没问题
[09:40] It’s a two-bedroom apartment. There’s two Rottweilers for security. 是一间两室公寓 有两只罗特韦尔狗看家
[09:43] Can’t wait to meet them. 等不及去见它们了
[09:44] All right, Intelligence is gonna do the breach. 情报组负责入门
[09:45] – We got the front. – Copy that. -我们守住前门 -收到
[09:47] Damn. 该死
[09:48] There he is. Right there. 他在那 就那里
[09:49] – Curtis Monroe! – I’ll cover the back. -柯蒂斯·门罗 -我从后面包抄
[09:51] Am I good? Am I good? 掩护好我了吗
[09:52] Okay, okay! Go, go, go, go! 好了 上上上
[09:56] – Gun! – Sir, get down. -他有枪 -先生 趴下
[09:58] Kids, flat. Behind me. 孩子们 躲在我身后
[09:59] To the door, to the door. Behind me. 逃到那扇门后了 那扇门 跟在我后面
[10:01] – You got him? – Yeah. -你看到他了吗 -看到了
[10:04] Got him going in the back near the first door in the corner. 看到他跑进了后面角落的第一扇门里
[10:16] Stop! Police! 站住 警察
[10:19] Police! Freeze! 警察 别动
[10:21] Drop the gun! 放下枪
[10:24] On your knees! 跪下
[10:25] Drop it, Monroe! 放下枪 门罗
[10:26] Drop the gun! 把枪放下
[10:29] Ya’ll gonna kill me right here. 你们要在这杀了我
[10:30] – I know it. – Drop it! -我知道 -把枪放下
[10:32] I got this! 我来处理
[10:35] You want to live? Huh? 你想活命吗
[10:36] Answer me. Do you want to live? 回答我 你想活命吗
[10:38] – Yeah! – Okay. -想 -好
[10:40] Then come in with me. You’ll get a fair shake. 那你跟我走 你会得到公正的对待
[10:42] Just drop the gun. 把枪放下
[10:42] You got three seconds to put it down. 给你三秒钟把枪放下
[10:44] – One. – Stand down! -一 -退后
[10:46] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[10:47] It’s not going down like that today. 今天不会是那样的结局
[10:48] – Drop it, Monroe! – Stand down. -把枪放下 门罗 -退后
[10:50] – Drop it now! – Stand down! -马上放下枪 -退后
[10:52] – Okay? – Two! -好吗 -二
[10:53] Don’t do it! Listen to me. 不要开枪 听我说
[10:55] Drop the gun, bro. 把枪放下 兄弟
[10:56] Just drop the gun. Don’t look at them. 把枪放下就行了 不要看他们
[10:58] Look at me. 看着我
[10:59] Just come in with me. You’ll get a fair shake. 你跟我走 你会得到公正的对待
[11:00] – Just drop the gun. – Do it now. -把枪先放下 -马上
[11:02] Come on. Just ease it down. 来吧 慢慢放地上
[11:04] Lower it down. There you go. 放下去 就这样
[11:06] Just put it on the ground. Put the gun on the ground. 放地上 把枪放地上
[11:08] There it is. 就这样
[11:10] Take him. 抓住他
[11:13] Get down. 趴下
[11:23] Like I keep telling you, 正如我一直和你们说的
[11:24] I was hanging out in Ogden Park. 我在奥格登公园玩
[11:26] Couldn’t be in two places at once. 我不可能分身去别的地方的
[11:30] Who you hanging out with? 你和谁玩呢
[11:32] No one. 没别人
[11:33] Do you know Brian Kelton? 你认识布莱恩·凯尔顿吗
[11:35] Heard of him. 听说过
[11:36] You ever call him? Text him? 你给他打过电话吗 发过短信吗
[11:38] The next mayor? You kidding? 下一任市长 你开玩笑呢吧
[11:44] So you’re telling me you didn’t send these texts? 所以你是告诉我 这些短信不是你发的
[11:48] Curtis. 柯蒂斯
[11:50] You want to think before you answer. 你要先想好再回答
[11:53] Did you lie to me? 你对我说谎了吗
[11:58] You’re not gonna like how this ends. 这事情的结果你不会喜欢
[12:01] Yeah, I sent them. 对 是我发的
[12:02] Don’t mean I gave him the smoke. 并不意味着是我开的枪
[12:04] Not that I’m crying for his punk ass either. 我也不会为他的死而感到难过
[12:06] Look, he killed my cousin Wilson. 他杀了我的表兄威尔森
[12:08] Kelton deserve what he get. 凯尔顿死有余辜
[12:09] So you’re saying you know something about it? 你是说你知道点什么
[12:11] I ain’t saying nothing of that sort. 我不是那个意思
[12:12] But you admit to sending Kelton the texts. 但你承认给凯尔顿发了信息
[12:15] Yeah, I admit that. Dude wouldn’t pay up. 对 我承认 那家伙不肯付钱
[12:17] – For what? – Come on, bro. -付什么钱 -行了吧 老兄
[12:19] You really saying you ain’t know 你是真的不知道
[12:20] Kelton was working with us? 凯尔顿和我们一起做事吗
[12:21] Pretend I don’t. 就当我不知道
[12:23] We helped get his white ass the election. 我们助他赢得选举
[12:25] We pressed lots of blocks, and sent lots of votes his way. 我们给不少街区施加压力 给他拉了不少选票
[12:29] But he never paid up. 可他从来没付过钱
[12:32] How much? 多少钱
[12:33] Ten G’s. Wasn’t just us, though. 一万块 可不只是欠我们的
[12:35] Dude had dead money all over the streets. 这家伙到处欠钱
[12:38] Word was he was hemmed up with the Latin players too. 据说他也欠拉丁少年帮的
[12:41] Yeah. 好吧
[12:54] Your alibi checks out, Curtis. 你的不在场证明被证实了 柯蒂斯
[12:56] We got you on surveillance in Ogden Park. 我们在奥格登公园的监控里看见你了
[12:58] Smoking a big, fat blunt. 抽着一根大雪茄
[13:00] So can I go now? 那我能走了吗
[13:02] You pulled a gun on the police. 你对警察掏了枪
[13:05] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[13:14] You’re welcome, by the way. 对了 不用谢
[13:16] Excuse me? 你说什么
[13:19] You and your boy came pretty damn close 你和你的手下差点就
[13:20] to shooting a black man that didn’t have anything to do 把一个和这起凶杀案毫无关系的黑人
[13:22] with that murder. 给枪杀了
[13:24] Way I see it, I saved your career. 以我来看 我保住了你的饭碗
[13:33] Antonio, it’s me again. 安东尼奥 还是我
[13:34] Hit me back when you get this. 你收到后回我一下
[13:36] Hey, have you heard from Antonio? 安东尼奥和你联系过吗
[13:38] – No. – Something’s not right. -没有 -不太对啊
[13:40] All right, Monroe’s cleared, so we’re back to square one. 门罗没有嫌疑了 我们又要重头开始了
[13:46] So here’s what we know. 我们知道的是这些
[13:47] Kelton opened the door for the assailant. 凯尔顿为袭击者开了门
[13:49] That suggests it was personal, right? 那就说明这是私人恩怨 对吧
[13:51] So dead cousins, gangbangers, debts not paid, whatever. 死了的表兄弟 黑帮 欠债不还等等的
[13:55] We keep digging. Hit the streets. 我们接着查 上街去查
[13:57] Talk to your CIs. Let’s go. 和你们的线人聊聊 行动吧
[14:04] What do you think? 你怎么看
[14:06] I think we keep digging like he said. 我看我们就按他说的接着查
[14:10] If he did it, he wouldn’t have us out there risking our lives. 如果是他干的 他不会让我们在外面冒风险了
[14:13] Voight’s a lot of things, but selfish isn’t one of them. 博伊特很复杂 可他不自私
[14:18] What’s up? 什么事
[14:19] Techs got a lead on the gun. 鉴证科在枪上发现了线索
[14:23] Here’s the bullet that ME pulled from Kelton’s rib cage, 这是法医从凯尔顿胸腔里取出的子弹
[14:27] and this bullet was recovered three years ago 这是三年前一起酒类商店抢劫案中
[14:29] from a liquor store robbery. 起获的子弹
[14:31] And the bullets have identical striations. 两颗子弹有一模一样的划痕
[14:33] So the gun used in the robbery is the same gun 所以在酒品商店里使用
[14:35] that was used to kill Kelton. 和杀死凯尔顿的是同一把枪
[14:36] Yeah, a 9mm. 对 是把9毫米的枪
[14:38] I’ll go print you a report. 我去给你们打一份报告
[14:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:43] Looks like the nine was never recovered. 看起来那把9毫米的枪一直都没被找到
[14:45] Case was dropped due to lack of evidence, 案子由于缺少证据而被撤销了
[14:46] but they had a suspect. 但有个嫌疑人
[14:49] Franco Chavaro. Latin player. 弗兰科·沙瓦罗 拉丁少年帮
[14:51] Got pinched twice for drug trafficking. 因为贩毒而抓过两次
[14:53] Yeah, I recognize him, and we know Kelton 我认出他来了 而且我们也知道凯尔顿
[14:55] was in business with Latin players. 和拉丁少年帮的有来往
[14:56] So maybe Kelton owed this guy money too. 那也许凯尔顿也欠这家伙的钱
[14:59] – Let’s go pick him up. – Yeah. -我们去把他带回来 -嗯
[15:05] All right, we stay in the shadows 我们先不行动
[15:06] till Chavaro’s alone. 直到沙瓦罗单独一个人
[15:09] Stand by. 准备行动
[15:15] All right, take him. 好 拿下他
[15:21] Franco Chavaro, Chicago PD. 弗兰科·沙瓦罗 芝加哥警署
[15:25] Yep, there you go. 对 就这样
[15:26] Yo, what the hell is this about, man? 我说 这是因为什么啊
[15:28] What the hell is this about, man? 这是因为什么啊
[15:30] Brian Kelton. 布莱恩·凯尔顿
[15:31] What, you think I had something to do with that? 什么 你觉得我和这事有关系
[15:33] – Did you? – Hell, no, man. -有吗 -绝对没有
[15:35] I never even–yo, I never even met the guy, man! 我都没… 我都没见过他
[15:38] – Ya’ll crazy. – Settle down. -你们疯了 -老实点
[15:39] No, don’t tell me to settle down. 别跟我说老实点
[15:40] I ain’t done nothing. 我什么都没做
[15:42] Where were you last night, Franco? 你昨晚在哪里 弗兰科
[15:44] I was in Detroit visiting my sister. 我在底特律看我姐姐
[15:47] I got home this morning. 今天早上才回家
[15:49] Yo, I’m not carrying anything, bro. 我身上什么都没有 兄弟
[15:50] No drugs, no gun. 没有毒品 也没有枪
[15:53] So you’re not carrying that 9-mil 所以你没带抢劫酒水店的
[15:55] you like to rob liquor stores with? 那把九毫米口径的枪
[15:58] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[16:02] You’re taking a ride with us. 你得跟我们走一趟
[16:06] Well, Chavaro’s sticking to his story. 好吧 沙瓦罗还是坚持他的说法
[16:09] Asking for a lawyer. 要求请律师
[16:11] You search his place? 你搜过他家吗
[16:12] No guns. No drugs. 没枪 没毒品
[16:14] – What about his phone? – Nothing useful. -他的手机呢 -没什么有用的信息
[16:16] No communication with Kelton, and the cell tower ping 跟凯尔顿没有交流 信号塔定位到
[16:18] puts it in South Detroit time of the murder. 谋杀案发生时他在底特律
[16:21] I don’t think this is the guy, Sarge. 我觉得不是这家伙干的 警长
[16:23] You want to kick him? 你想放了他吗
[16:24] No. 不
[16:25] His gun was used to kill Kelton. 他的枪是杀死凯尔顿的凶器
[16:27] Maybe he ordered somebody to do it. 也许他找别人干的
[16:29] Either way, I am telling you, he knows something. 而且 我跟你说 他知道些事
[16:32] All right, well, Hailey said 好吧 海莉说
[16:32] she’s got a CI that knows Chavaro. 她找了个认识沙瓦罗的线人
[16:34] So maybe she can find some leverage. 也许她能找到些筹码
[16:36] Okay. 好
[16:37] Look, I’ve been calling Antonio. 听着 我一直在给安东尼奥打电话
[16:40] His phone’s off. Have you heard from him? 他的手机关机了 你有他的消息吗
[16:42] No. 没有
[16:43] No one else has either. 其他人也没有
[16:46] I gotta be honest, the last time I saw him, 说实话 我最后一次看到他时
[16:47] he wasn’t in good shape. 他状态不好
[16:51] Okay. 好
[16:52] You and Hailey keep working this case. 你和海莉继续查这个案子
[16:53] chase down this CI. 追查这个线人
[16:55] What about Antonio? 那安东尼奥呢
[16:56] Call Adam. Have him check it out. 打电话给亚当 让他去看看
[16:58] It’s better he stays busy. 让他有事做比较好
[17:04] Antonio? 安东尼奥
[17:11] Thank you, sir. I got it from here. 谢谢你 先生 这里交给我吧
[17:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:05] Sarge, it’s Adam. 警长 我是亚当
[18:07] Look, I’m leaving Antonio’s place. 听着 我刚从安东尼奥家出来
[18:08] He’s not here, it’s a complete mess, 他不在家 家里一团乱
[18:10] and he left his badge behind. 而且他没带警徽
[18:12] Something’s definitely wrong. 肯定有什么不对劲
[18:14] Did you try his cell? 你打过他的手机吗
[18:15] It’s off. 关机了
[18:16] Look, I don’t want to set off alarms, 听着 我不想触发警报
[18:18] but I need you to run GPS on his vehicle, okay? 但我想让你查一下他车上定位系统 好吗
[18:20] Yeah, I’ll call you as soon as I get a location. 好 我查到位置马上打给你
[18:23] Hey, by the way, I’m really glad you’re out. 顺便说一下 我真的很高兴你出来了
[18:25] So stay safe, okay? 注意安全 好吗
[18:27] Thanks, Sarge. 谢谢 警长
[18:56] Come on, Antonio. 拜托 安东尼奥
[18:58] Hey, what the hell you doing? 你到底在干什么
[19:04] Where’s Antonio Dawson? 安东尼奥·道森在哪里
[19:05] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[19:06] I work with him. Who the hell are you? 我是他同事 你又是什么人
[19:08] You his dealer? 你是他毒贩吗
[19:09] No. I’m his sponsor. 不 我是他的担保人
[19:12] – His sponsor? – Yeah. -他的担保人 -是的
[19:15] Sorry, man. My bad. 对不起 兄弟 是我的错
[19:17] It’s all good, man. He showed up late last night. 没事 兄弟 他昨天半夜突然出现
[19:19] Said he checked into a hospital, 说他之前入院戒毒去了
[19:20] but couldn’t take it– 但受不了
[19:21] drove here, wanted to talk. 就开车到这儿 想找人聊聊
[19:22] Is he here with you? 他还在这里吗
[19:23] Nah, he took off. 不 他走了
[19:24] You know where he went? 你知道他去哪了吗
[19:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:27] I mean, we were up late last night just talking. 我们昨晚聊到很晚
[19:29] He was in bad shape, 他状态很不好
[19:30] so I did what I could to help out. 所以我尽力帮他
[19:32] So we went to a good place. 我们去了个好地方
[19:34] Once I figured that out, 我搞清楚怎么回事之后
[19:35] I went to bed, around 4:00, 4:30. 就上床睡觉了 大概四点到四点半
[19:37] But when I woke up, the man was gone. 但我醒来后 这哥们已经走了
[19:42] I mean, his car’s still here. 可他的车还在这儿
[19:45] I don’t know what else to tell you, man. 我已经全部都告诉你了 兄弟
[19:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:50] Love. 不客气
[20:00] You sure? 你确定
[20:03] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 你在开玩笑吧
[20:06] All right. Thanks for checking in, Adam. 好 谢谢你去查 亚当
[20:09] Antonio missing? 安东尼奥不见了
[20:10] Since 4:00 A.M. 凌晨四点就不见了
[20:12] He using? 他又吸毒了
[20:13] Yeah, it looks like it. 嗯 看起来是的
[20:16] Here’s my CI. 我的线人来了
[20:18] What’s up, Jorge? Thanks for meeting. 你好吗 赫尔黑 谢谢你来见我们
[20:21] Don’t really have a choice, huh? 没别的选择 对吧
[20:24] Look, man, Hailey says you’re tight with Franco Chavaro. 哥们 海莉说你跟弗兰科·沙瓦罗很铁
[20:26] Yeah, why? 是的 怎么了
[20:27] What do you want with him? He’s a good dude. 你们想要他什么料 他是个好人
[20:29] Good dude or not, we need to know 不管是不是好人 我们想知道
[20:30] where he keeps his product. 他的货藏在哪里
[20:31] Come on, Hailey, you putting me in a bad situation. 拜托 海莉 你这是要把我置于险境
[20:34] No, you put yourself in a bad situation 不 你开始吸毒和抢劫的时候
[20:35] when you got hooked on dope and started doing robberies. 就已经把自己置于险境了
[20:37] Look, it’s simple, man. 听着 这很简单 兄弟
[20:38] You can help us and stay on the outside, 你可以帮助我们 免牢狱之灾
[20:39] or not, and go to jail, it’s up to you. 也可以不帮我们 进监狱 你自己决定
[20:41] Slow down. Ain’t no need to write paper. 慢着 不用签协议
[20:43] I’ll help. Promise. 我帮你们 说话算话
[20:45] I can’t guarantee nothing. 但我什么都保证不了
[20:47] That’s okay. 没事
[20:48] Just tell us everything you know about Chavaro. 只要把你知道的关于沙瓦罗的事都告诉我们
[20:49] We want to know about his business, his life, 我们想知道他的事业 生活
[20:51] his family, and then we’re cool. 家庭 然后我们就两清了
[20:57] Chicago PD. 芝加哥警署
[20:59] You got the saw? Follow me to the back. 你们拿锯子了吗 跟我到后面来
[21:00] All right, ladies, stay calm. 好 女士们 冷静
[21:01] Hands where we can see them, all right? 把手放在我们看得见的地方 好吗
[21:03] What the hell is going on? 到底发生了什么事
[21:03] – Is this your place? – Yes. -你是这儿的主人吗 -是的
[21:05] We have a warrant to search the premises. 我们有搜查这幢建筑的搜查令
[21:07] Search for what? 搜查什么
[21:08] – Weapons of mass destruction. – What? -大规模杀伤性武器 -什么
[21:10] Just kidding. Drugs and guns. 开玩笑的 枪支和毒品
[21:12] We’re gonna go in here. 我们要进去了
[21:15] Got it. 找到了
[21:16] Hit it. 上
[21:25] Come on. 过来
[21:26] Wait, where you taking him? 等等 你带他去哪里
[21:27] I got this, Jay. 交给我 杰
[21:28] There’s a lot of eyes on this, Sarge. 有很多人都盯着呢 警长
[21:29] I said I got this. 我说了 交给我
[21:31] Hey, Elena. Que pasó? 艾琳娜 出什么事了
[21:34] They raided my salon. 他们突然搜查了我的美甲店
[21:35] Yeah, found a kilo of cocaine, 是的 发现了一公斤可卡因
[21:37] three unregistered firearms. 三把未注册的枪支
[21:39] Since the lease is in Elena’s name… come on. 既然是艾琳娜签的租约 来吧
[21:42] Yo, why are you doing this, man? 你为什么要这么做
[21:43] I told you I didn’t kill the mayor. 我说了 我没有杀市长
[21:44] Because you refuse to cooperate. 因为你拒绝合作
[21:46] Because I don’t know anything, bro! 因为我什么也不知道 老兄
[21:47] Yeah, well, then I’m gonna have to charge your wife 那我就会以持有和分销毒品的罪名
[21:49] with felony distribution and possession– 起诉你的妻子
[21:51] Okay, okay, all right. You win. 好了 你赢了
[21:54] I’ll tell you what I know, but you gotta let her go. 我会说出我知道的 但你们得放她走
[21:56] No charges. No nothing. 不能起诉她 对她做什么都不行
[21:58] Franco, you cooperate, 弗兰科 如果你合作
[22:00] she’ll be back painting nails in an hour. 一小时之内她就会回去涂指甲了
[22:03] Come on. 来吧
[22:09] So if I talk, you’re not gonna charge me with that crime, 如果我开口 你们就不会以那些罪起诉我
[22:11] is that what you’re saying? 你们是这个意思吗
[22:12] That’s correct. 没错
[22:16] It’s now or never, Franco. Where’s your gun? 过这村就没这店了 弗兰科 你的枪在哪
[22:17] The one you used in the liquor store robbery in 2016. 你在2016年抢劫酒水店用的那把
[22:20] I don’t got it no more. 已经不在我手上了
[22:22] You sell it? 你卖了
[22:23] No, it was stolen from me 不 被人偷了
[22:25] about a month after I hit that liquor store. 大概在我抢劫完后一个月
[22:26] It was a Sig Sauer, man. P210. 是西格·绍尔牌的 P210手枪
[22:28] Sweet-ass gun. 很好用的枪
[22:29] You know who took it? 你知道是谁偷了吗
[22:31] A cop. 一个警察
[22:33] Excuse me? 你说什么
[22:35] Do you remember that big bust 你还记得三年前
[22:37] about three years ago in Pilsen? 那场在皮尔森的大规模拘捕行动吗
[22:39] Y’all arrested about 60 bangers? 你们逮捕了大概六十个罪犯
[22:40] – Hit everyone’s crib? – So? -把他们都关进去了 -所以呢
[22:42] Yeah, well, I got rolled up in all that. 我也卷入其中了
[22:44] And when I got out on bond, my Sig was gone. 等我脱身之后 我的枪没了
[22:47] I had it in a good hiding spot too. 我本来藏在了一个很好的地方
[22:49] And the only person that could’ve taken it 唯一有可能拿走的人
[22:51] that was in my crib after that arrest was a cop. 就是在逮捕行动结束后在我牢房的警察
[22:59] So… 所以
[23:01] if y’all are telling the truth, 如果你们说的都是真的
[23:04] and that gun was used to kill the mayor, 而且那把枪是杀害市长的凶器
[23:07] then dude who pulled the trigger wears blue. 开枪的人是条子
[23:15] You believe him? 你相信他吗
[23:17] I don’t know. 不知道
[23:20] I mean, truth is, doesn’t really matter. 其实 这根本不重要
[23:22] He’s not pointing at anyone specific. 他没有指出特定人物
[23:25] Just throwing out general accusations. 只是说是警察干的
[23:29] All the same… 都一样
[23:32] It’s probably best we don’t download Homicide. 最好还是不要惊动凶案组
[23:35] If a cop really is involved, 如果真有警察牵扯进去
[23:37] the fewer police know, the better. 越少警察知道越好
[23:41] You don’t have a problem with that, do you? 你没意见吧
[23:45] No, all good. 没有 没问题
[23:53] – Okay, so do you think– – Wait, hold on a second. -好吧 你觉得 -等等
[24:00] Do you think Chavaro’s telling the truth? 你觉得沙瓦罗说的是实话吗
[24:02] He was definitely arrested in that raid in 2016, 他在2016年的那场突袭中肯定被抓了
[24:05] so he’s telling the truth about that. 所以在这一点上他没说谎
[24:07] That doesn’t mean a cop stole his gun. 这也不代表是警察偷了他的枪
[24:12] So what are you talking about? 你在说什么
[24:18] I’m not saying Voight’s involved. 我不是说博伊特和这件事有关
[24:21] But the dots are starting to connect, and not in a good way. 但线索在慢慢联系起来 并且对他不利
[24:23] Jay, just say what you want to say. 杰 你可以畅所欲言
[24:31] Voight was one of the cops involved in that raid in 2016. 博伊特也参加了2016年的突袭
[24:36] Given his relationship with Kelton 考虑到他与凯尔顿的关系
[24:38] and what we know he’s capable of… 我们也知道他有什么本事
[24:43] I understand, but I also just don’t think 我理解 但我也不觉得
[24:45] there’s enough evidence to reach that conclusion. 这个结论有充分的证据支持
[24:49] I hope you’re right. 希望你是对的
[24:52] But… 但是
[24:54] But what? 但是什么
[24:56] But I don’t think we can just look the other way either. 但我也不觉得我们能视而不见
[25:07] What is it? 谁的电话
[25:08] That Homicide cop Terkla, he wants to meet. 凶案组的特克拉警官 他想见面
[25:11] He says it’s important. 他说很重要
[25:18] Thanks for meeting me. 多谢你见我
[25:20] Yeah, sure thing. So what’s up? 当然 怎么了
[25:22] Look, I’m gonna shoot you straight, 我就直说了
[25:24] ’cause I hear you’re a solid cop and a solid person. 因为我听说你是个正直的人 也是正直的警察
[25:27] The evidence is starting to point 证据正在指向
[25:29] in a certain uncomfortable direction. 一个不太有利的方向
[25:32] I don’t know what that means. 我不知道你是什么意思
[25:34] It means your boss Voight is our lead suspect. 这说明你的上司博伊特是我们的头号嫌犯
[25:37] We did the math, same as you. 和你一样 我们也调查过了
[25:39] I got wind you had Chavaro in custody, 听说你把沙瓦罗收押了
[25:41] which you didn’t share. 这消息你可没说
[25:45] I know the gun used in the murder connects back 我也知道谋杀的凶器与
[25:47] to a raid Voight was involved with. 博伊特参加过的一次突袭有关
[25:49] Means he had access to the murder weapon. 说明他有机会接触凶器
[25:52] Seriously? That’s your evidence? 真的吗 这就是你的证据
[25:53] A lot of cops are involved in raids, man. 参加行动那次突袭的警察多了去了
[25:55] Yeah, but none of those other cops were engaged 对 但其他的警察没有和死者
[25:57] in a holy war with the dead guy, 有如此激烈的冲突
[26:00] or had their fingerprints on a scotch glass 或是在死者客厅里的酒杯上
[26:03] in his living room. 留下指纹
[26:06] Look, I’m just giving you a heads-up, Jay. 我只是和你提个醒 杰
[26:09] That’s it. Out of respect. 就这么回事 出于尊敬
[26:12] Respect? You’re calling this respect? 尊敬 你把这叫尊敬
[26:13] You’re telling me my boss is a murderer? 你在暗示我的上司是凶手
[26:14] Every powerful eye in the city’s watching this case. 城里每个有权有势的人都盯着这案子呢
[26:18] One way or another, we’re gonna find the killer. 无论如何 我们都会找到凶手
[26:21] We just are. 就是这样
[26:22] And when we do, we will have probable cause 等我们找到凶手之后 我们有充分理由
[26:25] to charge every one of yous with obstruction. 起诉你们每一个人妨碍司法
[26:27] Are you threatening me? 你在威胁我吗
[26:28] You call me here to threaten me? 你把我叫来这就是要威胁我
[26:29] I’m giving you a way out. 我是在给你一条出路
[26:31] Work with me. 跟我干
[26:33] Help me build a case. 帮我立案
[26:34] All right, you can go to hell. 去你的吧
[26:35] You really want to throw away your career, 你真的想放弃自己的职业吗
[26:38] you life, to protect Voight? 你的人生 就为保护博伊特
[26:39] He’s innocent. 他是无辜的
[26:41] If you really believe that, you got nothing to worry about. 如果你真这么想 你就没什么担心的了
[26:45] Look, sometimes, 有时候
[26:46] you gotta look out for you, no one but you. 你得为自己考虑 就为你自己
[26:49] – All right, have a nice day. – This is one of those times! -祝你愉快 -现在就是这种时候
[26:59] I’m not saying Terkel was right or wrong. 我不是说特克拉到底是对是错
[27:00] I’m just telling you what he said. 我只是转告你们他的原话
[27:03] So he said Voight’s good for Kelton’s murder? 他是说博伊特是凯尔顿谋杀案的凶手吗
[27:06] He said Voight is his lead suspect. 他说博伊特是他的头号嫌犯
[27:08] Again, those are his words, not mine. 重申一遍 这是他的原话 不是我的
[27:10] But all of the evidence, it’s all accurate. 但所有的证据 都很确凿
[27:14] So you think Voight could be involved? 你觉得博伊特可能与此有关
[27:19] Could be. 可能
[27:21] I guess so, I… 我猜是吧
[27:24] Okay, let’s say that he is. 就算他是吧
[27:26] What’s our play? 我们该怎么办
[27:29] Look, guys… 听着 各位
[27:31] Terkel also said that if Voight is good for this, 特克拉也说如果真是博伊特干的
[27:34] we’re all gonna get investigated 我们都会被调查
[27:36] and charged with obstruction. 并被控妨碍司法罪
[27:37] He’s just threatening. Trying to get you to cooperate. 他就是在威胁 想让你配合
[27:40] I know, I’m just telling you what he said, 我知道 我只是复述他的话
[27:41] so we all know where we’re at, 好让我们知道现在什么情况
[27:43] what the risks are. 面临什么风险
[27:44] So what exactly did you tell him, Jay? 那你具体告诉他什么了 杰
[27:46] I told him to go to hell. 我让他去死
[27:48] Now you have all the info. 现在你们都知道了
[27:51] Doesn’t matter to me how much info I got. 对我来说怎么得到消息不重要
[27:54] Ain’t no way in hell I’m siding with Homicide over Voight, 我不可能和凶案组一起对付博伊特
[27:56] guilty or not. 不管他有没有罪
[27:58] Yeah, neither am I. 我也是
[28:00] Me too. 我也是
[28:01] I’m with you guys. 我和你们一样
[28:04] Okay. 好
[28:05] So it’s unanimous. 那就全票通过
[28:08] What’s the next move? 下一步怎么办
[28:15] What’s going on? 怎么了
[28:24] M-my head is swimming right now. 我现在很想不通
[28:28] Okay, what are you talking about? 你在说什么
[28:32] Look, I just want to know 听着 我只想知道
[28:34] what’s going on with you, with Kelton, 你和凯尔顿怎么了
[28:37] for real. 说实话
[28:38] Jay… 杰
[28:40] Are you involved? 和你有关吗
[28:41] Watch yourself. 注意点
[28:47] You don’t want to say something you can’t walk back. 别说一些覆水难收的话
[28:50] Sarge, your prints are at his house. 警长 你的指纹出现在他家
[28:55] That’s because I was at Kelton’s the day before the murder. 那是因为凶案前一天我去过凯尔顿家
[28:59] I went there to try and talk him down. 我去他家想说服他
[29:01] Well, what about last night? 那昨晚呢
[29:02] What were you doing there? 你在那干什么
[29:03] Why wouldn’t you just say what you were doing? 为什么不直说你在干什么
[29:08] Because if I said what I was doing… 因为如果我如实说了
[29:13] Antonio will lose his job. 安东尼奥就当不成警察了
[29:20] You were with Antonio. 你和安东尼奥在一起
[29:23] He called me when I was heading over to Kelton’s. 他给我电话时我正赶去凯尔顿家
[29:27] I turned around, picked him up… 我掉头 去接他
[29:31] He was in bad shape. 他状态不好
[29:34] I took him to an off-the-books clinic. 我带他去了私人诊所
[29:39] You should’ve said something. 你应该说出来
[29:41] It was between me and Antonio. 这是我和安东尼奥的事
[29:48] Okay. 好吧
[29:51] They’re circling you. 他们在查你
[29:53] And they’re building a case. 想要立案
[29:55] Listen, Jay… 听着 杰
[29:57] Jay, on my son… 杰 以我儿子的名义发誓
[30:00] I didn’t kill Kelton. 我没杀凯尔顿
[30:06] Okay. 好吧
[30:09] I had to ask you. 我必须问你
[30:11] No, you didn’t. 不 你也可以不问
[30:24] Okay, so I’ve been digging through the paperwork 我一直在查与2016年拉丁少年帮突袭
[30:27] regarding the 2016 Latin Player raid, 有关的文件材料
[30:29] like you asked. 像你要求的
[30:31] One unit’s report was missing from the pack, 有一个小队的报告不见了
[30:33] so I followed up. 所以我接着查
[30:34] Found three more names of cops who were involved in the operation. 发现了三个与那次行动有关的警察
[30:37] Good. 很好
[30:38] Two of the three checked out as solid citizens, 两个是品行端正的好公民
[30:41] but the third, detective named David Baker, 但第三个 叫大卫·贝克的探员
[30:45] was kicked off the force last year 去年因为偷罪犯家东西
[30:47] for stealing from offenders’ homes. 而被警队开除
[30:49] Drugs, guns, TVs. 毒品 枪支 电视
[30:51] You name it, he stole it. 值钱的都偷
[30:54] You saying Baker stole the Sig Sauer? 你是说贝克偷了西格·绍尔枪
[30:56] I’m saying a cop who liked to steal from homes 我是说一个爱偷东西的警察
[30:59] was involved in a raid where a very expensive gun 参与一场突袭 其中有一把昂贵的枪
[31:02] was allegedly stolen. 据称被偷了
[31:03] Nothing more. 没别的
[31:05] But it sure as hell makes sense to me. 但我觉得是他没跑了
[31:08] – Thanks, Trudy. – Yeah. -谢谢 特鲁迪 -客气
[31:11] David Baker. 大卫·贝克
[31:13] He doesn’t live here anymore. 他不住在这了
[31:17] You know where he moved? 你知道他搬去哪儿了吗
[31:17] He didn’t move. He died. 他没搬走 他死了
[31:19] Two weeks ago. Heart attack. 两周前 心脏病
[31:22] Anyone else live in the apartment? 还有人住在这吗
[31:23] Wife, girlfriend? 妻子或女友
[31:24] No, he was all alone. 不 孤家寡人
[31:26] I tried to find family to clean it out, 我找过他家人 想把房子腾出来
[31:28] but I came up empty. 但一无所获
[31:29] He had some nice things too. 他有不少好东西
[31:30] He had a flat-screen TV, espresso machine, 平板电视 咖啡机
[31:33] and lots of guns. 很多枪
[31:35] Mind if we go inside, take a look? 我们能进去看看吗
[31:37] There’s nothing in there. 现在什么都没了
[31:38] I finally found someone to take the stuff. 我终于找到人把他东西拿走了
[31:40] Who? 谁
[31:41] Lady who’s been paying his rent the last few months. 过去几个月帮他付房租的女士
[31:43] What’s her name? 她叫什么
[31:44] I don’t know. 不知道
[31:45] I think she was a cop. 我觉得她是个警察
[31:46] Thin, blonde hair, not too bad looking. 挺瘦 金发 长得还行
[31:50] She said she used to work with Baker. 她说以前她和贝克共事
[31:52] Hold on a second. 等等
[31:57] Yeah, that’s her. 对 就是她
[32:07] Thanks. I just talked to Platt. 谢了 我刚和普拉特谈了
[32:10] She dug a little deeper into Baker. 她又查了一下贝克
[32:11] She confirmed that he and Brennan, 确定他和布莱纳
[32:13] they worked together, they got close. 以前共事过 关系不错
[32:15] They even dated for a while. 还约会过一阵
[32:17] She looks really good for it, Sarge. 应该就是她 警长
[32:18] All right, I’ll take it from here. 好 接下去交给我
[32:20] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[32:21] It means I’ll take it from here. 意思是接下去我来接手
[32:30] Everything okay? 一切都好吗
[32:32] I was hoping we could talk. 我想谈谈
[32:34] About what? 关于什么
[32:35] You mind? 我能进去吧
[32:42] Can I get you a drink? 来点酒吗
[32:44] Uh, I’m good, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[32:47] Okay, so what is it? 什么事
[32:50] Why are you here? 你来干嘛
[32:54] Came to talk about Kelton. 想谈谈凯尔顿
[32:57] Not much to say, is there? 没什么好谈的 不是吗
[32:59] He’s dead. 他死了
[33:02] You have a key to his house? 你有他家的钥匙吗
[33:04] Excuse me? 什么
[33:05] A key. 钥匙
[33:06] To his backdoor. 他家后门钥匙
[33:09] Hank, are you suggesting that I– 汉克 你是在说我
[33:10] I’m asking if you have a key. 我在问你有没有钥匙
[33:17] Well, if you’ve come here to accuse me of killing– 如果你过来指责我杀了
[33:20] Look, I came here as a friend. 我是以朋友身份来的
[33:25] I was at a dinner party last night in Lincoln Park. 昨晚我在林肯公园吃晚餐
[33:29] You’re welcome to call the host, Ron Schwartz. 你可以跟主人确认 罗恩·施瓦茨
[33:31] I already did. 已经确认过了
[33:34] He said you left arounf 8:15… 他说你大概八点一刻走了
[33:38] that you seemed preoccupied. 说你看上去心事重重
[33:43] Maybe he meant drunk. 也许他是指我醉了
[33:45] I had been out all day, 我一天都在外面
[33:46] so I didn’t get a chance to eat much. 没什么机会吃东西
[33:48] Kate… 凯特
[33:52] Just tell me why you did it. 告诉我你为什么这么干
[33:56] – Kelton renege on his deal? – Don’t do this, Hank. -凯尔顿出尔反尔 -别问了 汉克
[33:58] When he threw you under the bus for that serial killer thing, 当他在连环杀手这案子上坑了你之后
[34:01] I imagine he offered you some kind of arrangement. 我猜他跟你做了交易
[34:04] Job, cash payment. 工作 现金
[34:10] What happened? 怎么了
[34:12] Stop by one of his victory parties… 去他的庆功派对上
[34:15] to remind him that you sacrificed yourself 提醒他你在整个城市面前
[34:18] in front of this entire city so he could be mayor? 牺牲了自己 就为他能做市长
[34:21] For God’s sake. 老天
[34:23] He laughed at you, didn’t he? 他嘲笑了你 对吧
[34:26] Told you to get the hell out. 让你滚开
[34:28] Stay away from him. 让你别再靠近
[34:33] Your Irish blood, it started to boil. 你爱尔兰的血脉开始沸腾
[34:36] Had a few drinks… 几杯酒下肚
[34:39] and you grabbed Baker’s gun and you popped him. 你拿了贝克的枪毙了他
[34:46] If you’re gonna take me down for murder, 如果你要指控我谋杀
[34:48] you better have more than a theory. 最好有真凭实据
[34:53] We’ve gone over the footage three times. 我们看了三遍录像
[34:55] No sign of Brennan’s SUV. 没发现布莱纳的SUV
[34:57] Maybe she took the L or grabbed a taxi. 也许她坐了L线地铁或打车去的
[34:59] But a car would be a safer bet 但开车最安全
[35:01] if you know where to park, where to walk. 只要你知道怎么停车 怎么走
[35:05] And what to drive. 以及开什么车
[35:08] Grab Baker’s file. 拿下贝克的文件
[35:13] So if she cleaned out his apartment, 如果她清空了他的公寓
[35:15] maybe she took his car too. 也许她把车也拿走了
[35:16] Oh, that’s a good idea. 好想法
[35:19] Gray Honda Accord, 2014. 灰色本田雅阁 2014年
[35:24] There it is, it’s two blocks from Kelton’s house. 就在这 离凯尔顿家两条街的地方
[35:25] Gray Honda Accord. 灰色本田雅阁
[35:29] Plates are a match. 车牌一致
[35:35] We have evidence, Kate. 我们有证据 凯特
[35:40] That’s you in your friend’s car. 那是你开着你朋友的车
[35:43] Two blocks from the crime scene, 离犯罪现场两个街区
[35:45] five minutes after the murder. 在案发后五分钟
[35:47] This is preposterous. 真是荒唐
[35:50] We also know you used Baker’s gun. 我们也知道你用了贝克的枪
[35:54] Sig Sauer P210. 西格·绍尔P210
[36:02] We both know this city’s better 我们都知道这城市
[36:04] without that two-faced son of a bitch. 没有这两面三刀的败类会更好
[36:06] There’s no doubt about that. 毫无疑问
[36:12] He was gonna ruin Chicago. 他打算毁了芝加哥
[36:15] I did what I had to do. 我做了必要之事
[36:20] What happens now, Hank? 现在怎么办 汉克
[36:36] He’s leaving. 他走了
[36:39] And he’s alone. 他一个人
[36:43] He saw the photo of Baker’s car. 他看到了贝克车的照片
[36:44] He knows that Brennan was in it 他知道布莱纳与此有关
[36:45] and that she had control of the murder weapon. 而且她能拿到作案凶器
[36:47] Why isn’t he arresting her? 他怎么不逮捕人
[36:50] What do you think he’s up to? 你觉得他想干什么
[36:54] Maybe he’s helping her get rid of evidence, 也许他在帮她销毁证据
[36:56] get out of the country. 离开美国
[36:57] Look, I don’t know, but… 我不知道 但是
[36:59] Voight told you to stand down 博伊特让你别管
[37:00] and that he’s gonna handle it. 说他来处理
[37:03] This is ridiculous. I’m going in there. 太可笑了 我要进去
[37:26] Do you want to cover the front? I’m gonna go around back. 你守着前门 我去后门看看
[37:28] Yeah. 嗯
[37:37] Backdoor’s open. I’m going in. 后门开着 我进去了
[37:39] Copy. 收到
[38:03] Ma’am, put the gun down. 女士 把枪放下
[38:04] – Get out. – Stop! -离开 -放下
[38:05] Kate, stop, stop, stop. 凯特 别开枪
[38:08] Please put it down. 把枪放下
[38:11] Please, please, put it down. 求你了 求你了 放下
[38:15] Kate, Kate, stop, stop, stop, stop. 凯特 凯特 别别
[38:17] Don’t do this, don’t do this. 别开枪 别开枪
[38:19] Just put it down. 把枪放下
[38:23] It’s over. 结束了
[38:25] Just come in with me, 跟我回去
[38:26] you tell your side of the story. 讲出你的故事
[39:18] She’s under arrest for the murder of Brian Kelton. 她因涉嫌谋杀布莱恩·凯尔顿而被捕
[39:21] Okay. Let’s get her processed. 好 带她进去
[39:25] Kate, Kate… 凯特 凯特
[39:28] you need me to call you a lawyer? 你需要我给你律师打电话吗
[39:29] You said you’d wait an hour. 你说你会等一个小时
[39:32] You lied to me, Hank. 你骗了我 汉克
[39:57] How dare you? 你怎么敢
[40:01] You went behind my back? 背着我瞎搞
[40:05] Sarge, I didn’t know what you were doing. 警长 我不知道你打算干什么
[40:07] – I thought maybe– – Yeah, I know– -我以为也许 -是 我知道
[40:09] I know what you thought. 我知道你怎么想
[40:12] You thought wrong, didn’t you? 你想错了 不是吗
[40:17] I gave her a chance to get her affairs in order, 我给了她一个机会整顿一切
[40:19] to do what she needed to do. 做该做的事
[40:24] I was setting up a containment. 我想遏制这种局面
[40:26] Well, how was I supposed to know that? 我怎么会知道
[40:27] You didn’t know because you didn’t ask! 你不知道是因为你没问
[40:30] I didn’t ask you? 我没问你
[40:31] – You didn’t– – I didn’t– -你没 -我没
[40:32] I said I would handle it, didn’t I? 我说了我来处理 不是吗
[40:34] Me! 我
[40:35] Not you! 不是你
[40:39] It was her choice, Jay. You understand? 这是她的决定 杰 你明白吗
[40:41] Hers, not yours. 她的 不是你的
[40:44] She wants to put a bullet under her chin in full blues, 她想穿着警服饮弹自尽
[40:47] that’s her right. 这是她的权力
[40:48] It’s her call. 她的决定
[40:54] If you don’t trust me, Jay… 如果你不信任我 杰
[40:57] the way I do business concerns you… 看不惯我的做事方法
[41:01] then get the hell out. 那就赶紧滚
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme