时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | 鲁塞克 十分钟后出发 更新 需要见面 | |
[00:32] | Okay, I just talked to my contact at IRT | 好了 我刚跟在事件响应小组的联系人谈了 |
[00:36] | and it’s as bad as you think it is. | 情况和你们想的一样糟 |
[00:38] | Kelton is leading the charge to find out exactly | 凯尔顿正在负责调查 |
[00:40] | what happened in that building the day Rizzo died. | 里佐死的那天楼里到底发生了什么 |
[00:43] | When’s the last time IRT reached out to you? | 上次事件响应小组找你是什么时候 |
[00:45] | Uh, a few days ago? | 几天之前 |
[00:46] | They requested a blood sample, I gave it, | 他们要求采集血样 我同意了 |
[00:48] | I haven’t heard anything sense. | 之后就没有消息了 |
[00:49] | That’s because IRT’s no longer involved. | 因为这事不归事件响应小组管了 |
[00:52] | Internal Affairs has officially taken over the investigation. | 内务部已经正式接管了调查 |
[00:56] | Means they found something. Something actionable. | 就是说他们有发现 实际的发现 |
[00:59] | Okay. Thanks, Trudy. | 好 谢了 特鲁迪 |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[01:07] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[01:11] | We fight back. | 我们反击 |
[01:22] | – Whisky? – If you’re having one. | -喝威士忌吗 -如果你也喝的话 |
[01:25] | I’ve already had two. | 我已经喝了两杯了 |
[01:27] | Well, you were right about Kelton. | 凯尔顿的事你说对了 |
[01:29] | He’s coming after us. | 他冲着我们来了 |
[01:31] | Let me guess, he’s pressing the IAD | 让我猜猜 他向内务部施压 |
[01:35] | to dig deeper into the death | 让他们深入调查 |
[01:38] | of that guy on Sullivan street. | 苏利文街那个家伙的死 |
[01:40] | He’s been sniffing around that since it happened. | 案子发生后他就一直在四处打听 |
[01:42] | Well, he’s doing a lot more than sniffing. | 现在他不只是打听了 |
[01:44] | He’s moving. | 他开始行动了 |
[01:45] | I need to do the same. | 我也得行动起来 |
[01:47] | Well, the election’s in 36 hours. | 36个小时后就要选举了 |
[01:49] | That’s why I’m here. I need a weak link, | 所以我来了 我需要找出薄弱环节 |
[01:52] | like a friend, ex-partner. | 比如朋友 前搭档 |
[01:59] | How about a gangbanger? | 黑帮成员怎么样 |
[02:04] | All right, listen up. | 都听好 |
[02:06] | We got a new target. | 我们有新目标了 |
[02:08] | His name is Wilson Young, | 他叫威尔森·杨 |
[02:11] | he’s a high level dealer for the South Side Hustlers. | 他是南区摔跤手帮的高层毒贩 |
[02:13] | Got multiple priors for possession, | 有多次前科 包括持有毒品 |
[02:15] | distribution, and assault. | 毒品分销以及伤害罪 |
[02:16] | The guy’s been a player for a while now, | 这家伙已经在道上混了很久了 |
[02:18] | but no charges have been brought against him | 但四年来都没有被起诉 |
[02:20] | for four years ’cause nothing will stick. | 因为案子都站不住脚 |
[02:23] | Because he’s got a protector. | 因为有人保护他 |
[02:25] | Brian Kelton. | 布莱恩·凯尔顿 |
[02:29] | Bottom line, Wilson… | 总而言之 威尔森 |
[02:33] | Is Kelton’s “fix it” man. | 是凯尔顿的”清道夫” |
[02:35] | So you want to catch Wilson dirty. | 所以你想坐实威尔森的罪名 |
[02:37] | Yeah, but it has got to be real dirty. | 对 但必须是货真价实的罪名 |
[02:38] | Gotta be a big ticket charge. | 必须是重大罪名 |
[02:40] | Something he can’t wiggle out of. | 让他难以脱身 |
[02:42] | Something big enough to force him to flip on Kelton. | 逼他供出凯尔顿 |
[02:45] | I got an angle. | 我有个办法 |
[02:48] | CI Maya Shelly. | 线人玛雅·雪莉 |
[02:49] | She hangs out with the Southside Hustlers. | 她和南区摔跤手帮有来往 |
[02:51] | – Great with intros. – Okay, good. | -很会介绍人 -很好 |
[02:53] | Persuade her to set up a drug deal. | 说服她牵线毒品交易 |
[02:55] | And let’s get eyes and ears on Wilson. | 我们想办法监视威尔森 |
[02:58] | We got to move fast. | 我们得快速行动 |
[03:01] | He good people, Wilson. All about his business. | 他是好人 威尔森 一门心思做生意 |
[03:03] | Renting two corners from the Black Knights. | 跟黑骑士帮租了两个街角 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I got three corners, actually. | 其实我有三个街角 |
[03:06] | My supplier can’t keep up with that demand. | 我的供应商提供不了那么多货 |
[03:08] | That’s why I’m right here. I need a new partner. | 所以我来跟你见面 我需要新搭档 |
[03:10] | Not my problem, bro. | 与我无关 老兄 |
[03:11] | It ain’t. It’s your opportunity, man. | 没错 这是你的机会 伙计 |
[03:13] | Opportunity, huh? | 机会是吗 |
[03:14] | Yeah, I’m trying to do you a good deal. | 对 这是笔好生意 |
[03:16] | 35 for a half a book. | 半公斤3万5 |
[03:20] | Now you know that’s good, I know you good for it. | 你知道这价钱很好 我知道你靠得住 |
[03:23] | I Just can’t flip a whole bird right now. | 我现在卖不出一公斤那么多 |
[03:26] | Wilson’s in play. | 威尔森上钩了 |
[03:27] | Copy that. Am I clear? | 收到 能听清吗 |
[03:29] | Yep, good to go. | 能 可以行动了 |
[03:45] | It’s scary how fast you just did that. | 你撬车这么迅速 有点可怕 |
[03:52] | How you know this brother, again? | 再说一遍 你是怎么认识他的 |
[03:54] | Man, you know. Hangin’ out. | 你知道的 一块玩过 |
[03:57] | Oh, like that? | 那么回事啊 |
[03:58] | With all due respect, tapping ass is one thing. | 恕我直言 上床是一回事 |
[04:01] | Doing business is another. | 做生意是另一回事 |
[04:03] | Valid point, and Shelly will tell you I do business | 有道理 反正雪莉会告诉你我做生意的本事 |
[04:05] | – better than I tap ass anyway. – He okay on that ass, too. | -比床上功夫还强 -他床上功夫也不错 |
[04:08] | More info than I needed, but like I said, I’m good. | 我不需要知道这个 但我说过我没兴趣 |
[04:12] | Not looking to expand right now. | 我现在没有扩张的打算 |
[04:14] | Better move fast, Jay. Atwater’s rap isn’t working. | 最好快点 杰 阿特沃特的把戏不管用 |
[04:16] | What if I mark it up 10%? | 如果我加价一成呢 |
[04:19] | Then I say you’re desperate. | 那我会说你太急迫了 |
[04:21] | And that would make me even more nervous. | 这会让我感到更加紧张 |
[04:23] | Jay, you close? | 杰 快好了吗 |
[04:24] | Another minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[04:27] | Dre, Tanya, time to go. | 德烈 塔尼娅 该走了 |
[04:30] | Yo, get your hands off me, homey. | 把手放开 伙计 |
[04:31] | Hey, I’m just trying to say thank you, dawg. | 我只是想跟你道谢 兄弟 |
[04:33] | Hey, there’s kids around here. No need for guns, man. | 这里有孩子 不需要拿枪 伙计 |
[04:36] | Back up. | 后退 |
[04:37] | Had enough of your phony-ass salesmanship. | 我受够你虚假的推销了 |
[04:51] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[04:53] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry! | 天啊 真对不起 |
[04:55] | – Are you okay? – The hell you doing? | -你们没事吧 -你他妈搞什么 |
[04:56] | There’s all these kids out here, lady. | 这里都是孩子 女士 |
[04:58] | My brakes weren’t working. I’m so sorry. | 我的刹车失灵了 真对不起 |
[05:00] | I couldn’t stop. | 我停不下来 |
[05:01] | I-I’m really sorry. I-I tried. | 真对不起 我尽力了 |
[05:04] | You’re okay, Tanya. Come on. | 没事了 塔尼娅 来吧 |
[05:07] | – Let’s go, Dre. – Do you guys need anything? | -我们走 德烈 -你们需要帮助吗 |
[05:10] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[05:13] | We’re good. Wire and trackers are up. | 成功了 窃听和跟踪都装好了 |
[05:15] | Let’s see where he takes us. | 看看他会带我们去哪儿 |
[05:22] | Hey, yo, D! | 喂 D |
[05:29] | What’s up, yo? You good? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[05:30] | You following directions this time? | 这次你按照指示做了吗 |
[05:33] | We got Wilson dropping anchor at seven one and Pulaski. | 威尔森在71街和普拉斯基街交叉处停车了 |
[05:36] | No movement yet. | 暂时没有动静 |
[05:38] | You think we can pull this off? | 你觉得我们能成功吗 |
[05:40] | I think we don’t have a choice. | 我觉得我们没有选择 |
[05:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:44] | Make sure you drop off today. | 今天你一定要送到 |
[05:46] | Yeah, yeah, I drop it off. | 好 好 我会送到 |
[05:47] | Cash drop. | 送现金 |
[05:49] | Gotta be. | 一定是 |
[05:50] | Well, I say we follow the runner. | 我说我们跟着那个毒贩 |
[05:52] | Hopefully he leads us right back to Wilson, yeah? | 希望他会带我们回到威尔森那里 好吗 |
[05:54] | Yeah, cash, dope, Wilson all in one place. | 好 现金 毒品 威尔森 全在一起 |
[05:56] | That’s all we need. | 我们有这个就行了 |
[05:58] | Look man, I got to jump. | 听着伙计 我得走了 |
[06:00] | Internal Affairs. | 内务部 |
[06:04] | I know you can’t give me all the details, | 我理解你不能把细节都告诉我 |
[06:05] | and this goes without saying, | 这无需多言 |
[06:07] | but if you need something, | 如果你有任何需要 |
[06:09] | anything, you know I’m down. | 任何需要 我都乐意效劳 |
[06:14] | So, reason I called… | 我打电话来的原因是 |
[06:17] | the blood sample we found in the building, | 我们在大楼里找到的血液样本 |
[06:19] | – on the railing–please. – Thanks. | -在栏杆上的 请坐 -谢谢 |
[06:22] | Didn’t match the offender, Jason Rizzo. | 和罪犯杰森·里佐的血液不匹配 |
[06:24] | – Okay. – Or you. | -好吧 -和你的也不匹配 |
[06:27] | Your DNA sample wasn’t a match. | 你的DNA样本没有匹配 |
[06:29] | All right, well, I mean, that makes sense. | 好吧 这也说得通 |
[06:32] | I mean, as I said at the scene, I didn’t believe I was injured. | 我当时在场时也说了 我不认为自己受了伤 |
[06:36] | Right, um, you did say… | 没错 你确实说了 |
[06:39] | “To the best of my knowledge | “据我所知 |
[06:41] | I was not injured in the altercation.” | 我没有在冲突中受伤” |
[06:44] | All right, yeah. So I’m confused. | 是的 我现在有些迷惑 |
[06:46] | What’s the issue? | 到底有什么问题 |
[06:48] | The issue, Adam, | 问题是 亚当 |
[06:50] | is that the unidentified sample | 那个从栏杆上获取的未被识别的血液样本 |
[06:53] | from the railing did match the DNA we found | 能够和我们在里佐的指甲里 |
[06:55] | under Rizzo’s fingernails and on Rizzo’s knuckles. | 和手指关节上的血液样本相匹配 |
[07:01] | And on Rizzo’s clothing. | 还有里佐衣服上的血迹 |
[07:04] | No doubt, Rizzo got into an altercation | 毫无疑问 里佐在当天 |
[07:06] | with someone that day. | 和某个人爆发了冲突 |
[07:08] | He fought that person hard, got some punches in, | 他狠狠地还击 回了好几拳 |
[07:10] | caused that someone to bleed, but… | 让那个人流了血 不过 |
[07:14] | that someone isn’t you. | 那个人不是你 |
[07:21] | So… | 所以 |
[07:22] | you got something to say, | 如果你有什么话想说 |
[07:25] | or you want to amend your original statement, | 或是想修改你之前的陈述 |
[07:29] | Now would be a good time. | 现在是个合适的时机 |
[07:36] | I got nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:47] | That’s all he said? The DNA on Rizzo wasn’t yours? | 他只说了这些 里佐身上的DNA不是你的 |
[07:51] | Yeah, and you know, he put on this little show, | 是的 他设了这场局 |
[07:53] | tried to make me nervous. | 想让我紧张 |
[07:54] | And he never mentioned me or Antonio? | 他也没提到我或是安东尼奥 |
[07:56] | No, no, no, just yours truly, | 没有 就客套了几句 |
[07:57] | and then this new DNA they just tested. | 还有他们刚测试的DNA |
[07:59] | – Who’s running the case? – David Heller. | -这案子谁管的 -大卫·赫勒 |
[08:03] | – I don’t know him. – I do. | -不认识 -我认识 |
[08:06] | A little bit. | 了解的不多 |
[08:07] | He’s partners with a friend of mine, Chris Boyd. | 他和我的一个朋友是搭档 克里斯·博伊德 |
[08:09] | All right, dig into him. Find something we can use | 好 查查他 找到我们能用上的情报 |
[08:11] | to neutralize him in case something escalates. | 让他保持中立 以防事态升级 |
[08:14] | You got a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[08:17] | No, I’ll reach out to Chris. | 没有 我会联系克里斯 |
[08:20] | Kelton’s here. | 凯尔顿来了 |
[08:21] | He’s on his way up to the bullpen. | 他正在前往审讯室 |
[08:29] | Gotta say, I’m surprised to see you here today. | 我得说 能在这见到你挺让我吃惊的 |
[08:32] | Polls open tomorrow. | 明天就要开放投票了 |
[08:33] | Well, we’re feeling pretty good about where we are, Hank. | 我们对自己的进度很满意 |
[08:36] | We’re way ahead of all our opponents and of course, | 已经遥遥领先所有的对手了 当然 |
[08:38] | Ray Price going down for that double homicide | 雷·普莱斯因为那起双重谋杀案入狱 |
[08:40] | certainly didn’t hurt the odds. | 更加不影响我的胜算 |
[08:43] | What can I do for you, Brian? | 有什么能效劳的吗 布莱恩 |
[08:44] | I need Intelligence to jump on the Kedzie double murder. | 我需要情报局介入科德兹街的双重谋杀案 |
[08:48] | Robbery homicide’s stalled on it. | 抢劫杀人这个切入点没有进展 |
[08:50] | Case needs new eyes. | 需要新的视角 |
[08:52] | Jump on it as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快介入 |
[08:53] | Right now we’re in the middle | 目前我们正在进行 |
[08:55] | of a drug op with narcotics. | 和缉毒处合作的毒品行动 |
[08:57] | – It’s a gang thing. – That so? | -和黑帮有关 -是吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah, they asked for some help off book. | 他们寻求了一些私下的帮助 |
[09:00] | Heavy surveillance. It’s open market crew. | 严密监视 是自由市场的人 |
[09:05] | But, you’re the boss. | 但你是领导 |
[09:07] | Hell, you’re about to be mayor. | 而且你还快当上市长了 |
[09:09] | We can switch gears, focus on the double homicide. | 我们可以改变目标 把精力集中在双重谋杀案上 |
[09:13] | That’d be outstanding. | 那就太好了 |
[09:19] | – Gentlemen. – Sir. | -各位 -长官 |
[09:27] | – Are we really jumping on- – No. | -我们真的要介入吗 -不 |
[09:28] | Just the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[09:31] | The fact he came here means he’s nervous. | 他来就说明他紧张了 |
[09:33] | He’s trying to divert our attention. | 想要转移我们的注意 |
[09:36] | Tells me we’re on the right track. | 也让我知道我们的方向是对的 |
[09:38] | Burgess and Atwater have a lead. | 伯吉斯和阿特沃特有线索了 |
[09:40] | Tell ’em we’re on our way. | 告诉他们 我们这就去 |
[09:42] | Wilson’s runner led me right here. | 威尔森的运毒贩把我带来这的 |
[09:44] | Kid did a car switch in the parking lot, | 那孩子在停车场换了辆车 |
[09:46] | dusted off for 20 minutes, pulled into that garage. | 花了二十分钟除灰 然后停进了车库 |
[09:50] | He stayed in there for 15 minutes, drove out, | 他在这待了十五分钟后 把车开走 |
[09:52] | returned the car to the same lot. | 停到了原来的停车场 |
[09:54] | That’s Wilson’s stash house. | 那是威尔森的藏匿点 |
[09:55] | Kid dropped off cash, picked up packs and jabs. | 那孩子留下现金 拿走毒品袋和针管 |
[09:57] | We ran the address through narcotics. | 我们通过缉毒组查到了地址 |
[09:59] | They confirmed it as a stash house | 他们确认这里就是藏匿点 |
[10:00] | but we don’t have anything to tie it to Wilson. | 但我们没有把它和威尔森联系起来的证据 |
[10:02] | It’s not enough for an arrest. | 要想逮捕他 这些还不够 |
[10:03] | Wilson’s smart. He’s probably never even | 威尔森很聪明 他大概从来不会 |
[10:05] | stepped foot near this place. | 亲自来这附近 |
[10:07] | We don’t have time to flip up the chain. | 我们没时间去查清楚整条供货链了 |
[10:09] | Or tickle the wire. | 或是安装窃听器 |
[10:11] | So we gut it. | 那我们就硬闯 |
[10:12] | – Gut what? – The stash house. | -闯什么 -藏匿点 |
[10:15] | Have Halstead and Upton pull gear | 让霍斯特德和厄普顿拿着枪 |
[10:17] | from the roll-up on the quiet. | 悄悄在窗户外围埋伏着 |
[10:19] | Not the M-4s, just pistols and my Remington, | 不要M-4 只用手枪和我的雷明顿左轮 |
[10:22] | and any blackout gear doesn’t announce our office. | 穿上能够隐瞒我们身份的服装 |
[10:25] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[10:53] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[10:57] | – Relax. – Get on the ground. | -放松 -趴在地上 |
[11:00] | Where the work at? | 货在哪 |
[11:13] | – Where the work at? – Kiss my ass! | -货在哪 -去你妈的 |
[11:15] | Finna blow the back of your neck off! | 信不信我打烂你的脑袋 |
[11:17] | – Where the work at! – Where are they! | -货在哪 -到底在哪 |
[11:18] | – You’re all dead. – Look out. | -你们死定了 -当心 |
[11:19] | Out of the way. Out of the way. | 让开 让开 |
[11:22] | It’s over there in the vent by the door! | 在门旁边的通风处 |
[11:24] | Grab some bags, fill ’em up. Let’s go. | 拿上袋子 装满 动手 |
[11:28] | Come on. We’re a minute out. | 快 还有一分钟 |
[11:29] | We got to move! | 动作快 |
[11:47] | That was a $500,000 rip that | 这是一场价值五十万的抢劫 |
[11:49] | we can’t tell anyone about. | 我们还不能告诉别人 |
[11:50] | And if this whole thing doesn’t work, | 如果这一切没有效果的话 |
[11:51] | we’re going to go back to writing traffic tickets. | 我们就得干回写罚单的老本行了 |
[11:53] | Your sergeant at organized crime take you back? | 你在组织罪犯科的警长会带你回去吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 不会 |
[11:56] | He holds grudges. He was so pissed when I left. | 他还在记仇呢 我走时他气坏了 |
[11:59] | Besides, I’m going where you go. | 再说 我会和你去一样的地方 |
[12:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah, it’s hard to find a good partner. | 是啊 找个好搭档挺不容易的 |
[12:08] | That sounds good to me. | 听上去不错 |
[12:10] | We both know Kelton won’t let any of us | 我们都知道凯尔顿不会让我们 |
[12:11] | – stay together. – Hell of a load, Sarge. | -待在一起 -好大一批货 警长 |
[12:13] | Yeah, well if this doesn’t get Wilson’s attention, | 如果这个都不能引起威尔森的注意的话 |
[12:15] | nothing will. | 也没什么东西能了 |
[12:17] | All right, we man the trackers, his wire, | 我们动用上定位工具 窃听器 |
[12:19] | COH, everything we got. | 通讯耳机 还有其他一切工具 |
[12:21] | Wilson moves, we move. | 威尔森一行动 我们就行动 |
[12:23] | – Boss? – Yeah? | -老大 -怎么了 |
[12:27] | IAD Detective Heller says he’s got something. | 内务部探员赫勒说他拿到了点情报 |
[12:29] | He wants me to come in. | 他想让我过去 |
[12:30] | Right now. | 立刻过去 |
[12:33] | – All right, hit it. – Yeah. | -知道了 去吧 -好 |
[12:49] | Some new evidence has come to light since we last talked, | 上次我们谈过后又出现了新证据 |
[12:51] | and I thought we should talk again. | 所以我觉得我们应该再谈谈 |
[12:55] | Okay, 10:00 P.M. at night? | 好吧 至于在晚上十点谈吗 |
[12:57] | I’m trying to do you a favor. | 我是想帮你忙 |
[13:00] | – All right, how’s that? – I want you to see what we got | -怎么说 -我想在你自取灭亡之前 |
[13:03] | before you throw your life away. | 看看我们手里有什么线索 |
[13:10] | This was taken by a bus about two minutes | 这是在警察到达现场的 |
[13:12] | before cops arrived on scene. | 两分钟前拍下来的 |
[13:14] | You’re staring directly at the man in that shot. | 你看到的照片里的这个人 |
[13:18] | Now I’m guessing that’s the same guy whose DNA was found | 我猜就是他在嫌犯身上留下了DNA |
[13:20] | on the offender who threw him out the window. | 并把嫌犯扔出了窗外 |
[13:25] | So… | 所以 |
[13:27] | You really want to tell me you didn’t see him? | 你还是想告诉我你没看见他 |
[13:30] | That you don’t know who he is? | 你不知道他是谁 |
[13:32] | I didn’t and I don’t. | 我没看见我也不知道 |
[13:34] | I don’t need your cooperation. | 我不需要你的协助 |
[13:36] | Adam, I am trying to help you. | 亚当 我是想帮你 |
[13:38] | Yeah? How are you trying to do that? | 是吗 你是怎么帮的呢 |
[13:40] | I am a couple of pieces away from proving there were | 我马上就能证明出那栋楼里 |
[13:42] | four people in that building, and not three, | 有四个人 而不是三个 |
[13:45] | and that the fourth person, the man in this photograph, | 而那第四个人 也就是照片里的男人 |
[13:47] | is a detective in the Intelligence unit. | 是情报组的一名探员 |
[13:49] | A detective who took a ten day furlough the next day | 这名探员第二天就开始了长达十天的假期 |
[13:52] | to what I’m guessing was rehab. | 我猜是去戒毒所了 |
[13:54] | Well, that is a very elaborate theory, | 这可真是个有趣的理论 |
[13:56] | but I already told you what happened. | 但我已经告诉你事情的经过了 |
[13:58] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[14:00] | You and Detective Dawson, you’re good friends. | 你和道森警探是朋友 |
[14:03] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:05] | You’re trying to help him, you’re trying to protect him. | 你想帮他 你想保护他 |
[14:08] | I respect that. I really do. | 我很敬佩这一点 真的 |
[14:11] | Come clean with me and I will grant you full immunity… | 和我坦白的话我会给你豁免权 |
[14:14] | – Look man, listen to me. – No official misconduct… | -老哥 你听我说 -不会起诉你渎职 |
[14:17] | I already told you what happened. | 我该说的都说了 |
[14:18] | No obstruction. You have 24 hours to decide. | 不会起诉你妨碍公务 你有一天时间考虑 |
[14:26] | Look. | 听着 |
[14:28] | I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[14:30] | I would think long and hard. | 我会仔细地思考 认真地思考 |
[14:33] | We are not gonna go away. | 我们不会善罢甘休的 |
[14:36] | The superintendant won’t let us. | 警司不允许 |
[14:39] | Or…or should I say, the mayor. | 或者 我应该说是 市长 |
[14:44] | – Well, he hasn’t won yet. – Yeah, that’s true. | -他还没赢呢 -对 那倒是 |
[14:47] | The polls don’t open till the morning, | 投票明早才会开始 |
[14:49] | but we both know this election is in the bag, | 但我们都知道这场选举势在必得 |
[14:52] | and by this time tomorrow, your worst enemy | 而明天这个时候 你最大的敌人 |
[14:56] | will be the mayor of Chicago. | 就是芝加哥市长了 |
[15:12] | Yeah, I know Heller. | 嗯 我知道赫勒 |
[15:14] | Guy’s a prick. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[15:16] | He’s the kind of guy that would carry around | 他是那种会在口袋里 |
[15:18] | those flossers in his pocket. | 装牙线的人 |
[15:20] | Use ’em while he drove. | 一边开车一边剔牙 |
[15:23] | Right. | 可不 |
[15:27] | Look. | 听着 |
[15:29] | A guy in my unit’s mixed up in an IAD case. | 我队里的一个人被卷入了一件内务部的案子 |
[15:33] | Heller’s the lead. | 赫勒负责调查 |
[15:34] | Oh, is this what I think it is? | 这跟我想的一样吗 |
[15:37] | The moral and virtuous Antonio Dawson | 刚正不阿的安东尼奥·道森 |
[15:39] | asking for leverage to jam up an IAD cop? | 为了把一名内务部警官关进监狱而索要筹码 |
[15:41] | Come on. | 说正经的 |
[15:45] | I’m in a bad place. I really don’t have a choice. | 我现在有很多麻烦 我没得选择 |
[15:51] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[15:53] | I’ll check him out. | 我会调查调查他的 |
[15:56] | Far as I can tell you, he’s a self righteous ass. | 但我可以告诉你 他是个自以为是的混球 |
[15:59] | Perfect cop, a big family, | 完美的警察 家族庞大 |
[16:02] | perfect life. | 过着完美的人生 |
[16:04] | Means he’s got to be dirty. | 也就是说他肯定有问题 |
[16:09] | Thanks for helping out. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[16:12] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 说的是真的 不是吗 |
[16:18] | Hang around criminals long enough, | 和罪犯们待久了 |
[16:19] | you start to act like one. | 就会被同化了 |
[16:25] | He gave you 24 hours to decide? | 他给了你24小时来决定 |
[16:26] | – Yeah. – That’s why they didn’t bring | -对 -所以他们 |
[16:28] | me in for questioning. Take my blood. | 没带我去问询 没采我的血 |
[16:33] | They only have you on video, Adam. | 他们只拍到了你的影像 亚当 |
[16:37] | They’re gonna prove you lied. | 他们会证明你撒谎了 |
[16:39] | They want me to flip, give up you and Antonio. | 他们想让我反水 供出你和安东尼奥 |
[16:43] | Sarge, we got something on the wire. | 警长 我们监听到了一些信息 |
[16:50] | Wilson visited a stash house an hour ago, | 威尔森一个小时前去了一个藏匿点 |
[16:52] | picked up two of his runners. | 带走了两个他的毒贩 |
[16:54] | Safe to say he’s pissed. | 能听出来他很生气 |
[16:56] | Should have just let them blow your damn head off! | 我就应该让他们把你们的脑袋崩掉 |
[16:57] | Nobody comes in here, rips me off like that. | 没人敢堂而皇之地来偷我东西 |
[17:00] | So it goes on like that, he reams them out, | 后面都差不多 他骂了他们一顿 |
[17:02] | but they can’t ID the rip crew so… | 但他们也认不出来劫犯是谁 |
[17:04] | He makes a phone call. | 他打了个电话 |
[17:05] | I’m short on supply for the full house. | 我窝点的货有点短缺 |
[17:07] | – I need to restock right away. – Got it. | -我需要立刻补货 -知道了 |
[17:10] | I’ll deliver to the worksite. | 我会把货送到工地去 |
[17:12] | He reached out to his supplier? | 他联络了他的供货商 |
[17:13] | Yup, he’s re-upping. He has a big deal to make | 对 他在补货 他有笔大单子要签 |
[17:16] | and doesn’t have any product to do it with. | 但手里什么货都没有 |
[17:17] | The phone call goes back to Trey Guerreo, | 电话那头是特雷·古厄罗 |
[17:19] | Supplies Mexican tan heroin to the Southside Hustlers. | 给南区摔跤手供应墨西哥黑海洛因 |
[17:21] | Someone please tell me they set a meet. | 快告诉我他们定了碰头时间地点 |
[17:23] | West End garage, 2:00 P.M. today. | 西区车库 今天下午两点 |
[17:26] | This is it. | 机会来了 |
[17:28] | I mean, he’s about to buy $1/2 million worth of dope. | 他马上要购入价值五十万的海洛因 |
[17:31] | We get him on this, | 如果我们抓到他了 |
[17:33] | he’ll have no choice but to flip on Kelton. | 他就不得不供出凯尔顿 |
[17:37] | All right, let’s move. | 好了 准备行动吧 |
[17:41] | Call it out. | 报一下位置 |
[17:42] | We got an anchor down on the east-end. | 我们在东面蹲点 |
[17:44] | Yeah, I’m holding down the back. | 嗯 我在后方 |
[17:46] | Copy. | 收到 |
[17:47] | Solid eye on the front. | 我们在紧盯着入口 |
[17:56] | Okay, Wilson is pulling up to the party. | 威尔森停在路边了 |
[18:08] | Headed your way, Ruz. | 去你那边了 鲁塞克 |
[18:12] | All right, I got him. | 好的 交给我吧 |
[18:17] | He’s going on foot. I’m gonna lose the eye. | 他在步行 我快看不见他了 |
[18:18] | I need to move positions. | 我得换个地方 |
[18:20] | All right, heads on a swivel. | 好的 注意观察周围 |
[18:21] | As soon as we get a positive on Trey, | 只要我们一看到特雷 |
[18:24] | see drugs exchange hands, we roll in, but wait for my– | 一看到毒品易手我们就进去 但要等我的 |
[18:30] | Move! Go! | 该行动了 快点 |
[18:31] | 50-21, 10-1. 10-1. Shots fired at the police. | 5021 需要支援 有人向警察开火 |
[18:41] | I repeat, 10-1, my officers are under heavy fire. | 重复 需要支援 警官受到重火力袭击 |
[18:44] | – Copy that. – Jay, Hailey, you good? | -收到 -杰 海莉 你们没事吧 |
[18:46] | We’re good, we’re good! | 我们没事 我们没事 |
[18:47] | Do not exit till we get the all clear. | 等确认彻底安全了再出来 |
[18:50] | Who’s got eyes? | 谁在盯着 |
[18:51] | 50-21 IDA, I got him. | 我是5021I 我看到他了 |
[18:52] | I’m in pursuit, Wilson is down, | 我正在追 威尔森已中枪倒地 |
[18:54] | suspect is fleeing through the garages. | 嫌犯正从车库逃跑 |
[18:56] | Male, black, blue jeans, grey jacket. | 男性 黑人 穿蓝色牛仔裤 灰色夹克 |
[18:58] | 50-21 David, we’re en route. | 5021D 我们在路上 |
[18:59] | We’re gonna block him off from the north and south. | 我们准备从南北两边包抄 |
[19:01] | 50-21 Frank, on the scene of the 10-1. | 我是5021F 在需要支援的现场 |
[19:03] | Got a man down. I need an ambo right now. | 有一名男子中枪倒地 需要救护车马上过来 |
[19:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:16] | No eyes. | 没发现目标 |
[19:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[19:21] | 50-21, IDA, we lost him. | 5021I 我们跟丢了 |
[19:24] | Offender last seen in the area of 10-1. | 最后一次见到嫌犯是在需要支援的区域 |
[19:28] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:34] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[19:37] | Hit the streets. Start knocking on doors. | 去街上找找 挨家挨户去问 |
[19:41] | How’s this scene supposed to be secure? | 这样要怎么封锁现场 |
[19:42] | We let patrol trample all over it. | 到处都是巡警的脚印 |
[19:47] | – Anything? – No eyes on the shooter. | -有发现吗 -没人看到枪手 |
[19:48] | – A getaway car? – Didn’t see one. | -逃跑的车辆呢 -也没看到 |
[19:50] | Sarge, this guy shot at Wilson. | 警长 这家伙开枪打了威尔森 |
[19:52] | He shot at us. | 也打了我们 |
[19:52] | He knew we were there. | 他知道我们在那儿 |
[19:55] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[19:57] | Don’t you have a better place to be on election day? | 选举日你没有更好的地方可去了吗 |
[19:59] | I thought I told your team to dedicate their energy | 我以为我告诉过你的团队把精力 |
[20:01] | – to that homicide case. – Yeah, well, | -放在那个谋杀案上 -是的 但是 |
[20:02] | we caught a hard lead in the bulk narcotics deal. | 我们找到了毒品批发交易的重要线索 |
[20:06] | It looks like it didn’t turn out so good. | 看起来结果并不好 |
[20:08] | – Excuse me? – You got one DOA, | -你说什么 -死了一个人 |
[20:11] | no dope, no money, and no one in custody. | 没有毒品 没有现金 也没逮捕任何人 |
[20:13] | On what planet exactly, Sergeant, is that a hot lead? | 警长 你为什么会认为这是重要线索 |
[20:17] | You want to try that again? | 不如你再试一次 |
[20:18] | Start with asking if my officers are okay? | 从问问我的警官们情况如何开始 |
[20:20] | What I want is for you | 我想让你 |
[20:22] | and your team to head to Kedzie. | 和你的团队去科德兹街 |
[20:24] | We took bullets. | 我们遭受了枪击 |
[20:26] | We’re gonna work the scene we just caught. | 我们还要检查刚发现的犯罪现场 |
[20:27] | Dig up another hot lead? | 查找其它重要线索吗 |
[20:32] | Well, the victim is a well known banger | 是的 受害人是有名的帮派成员 |
[20:34] | named Wilson Young. | 名叫威尔森·杨 |
[20:37] | – You know him? – Heard the name. | -你认识他吗 -听过这个名字 |
[20:38] | Huh. ‘Cause the word is | 因为有传言说 |
[20:40] | he’s got some high placed affiliations. | 他跟某些身居高位的人 |
[20:42] | Gangs, drug trade. | 黑帮还有贩毒有关系 |
[20:44] | Some even say the Ivory Tower. | 有些传言还提到了高层 |
[20:49] | Well, he’s damn sure dead now, Sergeant. | 好吧 他现在已经死透了 警长 |
[20:52] | You let homicide know, will ya? | 你去通知凶案组 行吗 |
[20:54] | So if there is nothing else, | 所以如果没有其他事 |
[20:56] | I suggest that you and your team go | 我建议你和你的团队离开这里 |
[21:00] | and work the assignment that I gave you. | 去完成我分配给你们的任务 |
[21:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:23] | Shooter got away. I lost eyes. | 枪手逃走了 我跟丢了 |
[21:24] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听到了 |
[21:25] | Look. Why were you even chasing him? | 听着 你为什么要去追他 |
[21:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:29] | Shooter was fleeing, he shot at the police. | 枪手逃跑了 他朝警察开过枪 |
[21:31] | Wilson was straight ahead of you. | 威尔森就在你前面 |
[21:32] | You should have rendered aid, | 你本该对他施救 |
[21:33] | you could have stopped the bleeding. | 你本可以帮他止血 |
[21:34] | Wilson was shot and he was dying or dead already. | 威尔森中枪了 他快死了 也许已经死了 |
[21:36] | You don’t know that. | 但你不知道 |
[21:37] | What are you doing right now, Antonio. | 你这是在干什么 安东尼奥 |
[21:38] | What are you doing? If I’m you, I say thank you. | 你在干什么 如果我是你 我会说谢谢你 |
[21:41] | – Or I keep my stupid mouth shut. – Thank you? | -或者干脆闭嘴 -说谢谢 |
[21:43] | For what? I wanted to fix this– | 为什么 我想弥补这一切 |
[21:45] | – Calm down! – You’re the one that jammed us up! | -冷静 -是你害惨了我们 |
[21:47] | You two really doing this here? | 你们俩真要在这打吗 |
[21:51] | Move! | 过来 |
[21:54] | All right, is everybody good? | 大家都还好吗 |
[21:57] | Anybody got something to say? | 谁有话要说 |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | Somebody knew Wilson was gonna be there. | 有人知道威尔森会去那 |
[22:13] | And knew our van was police. | 而且知道我们的面包车里是警察 |
[22:15] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[22:16] | Recovered a burner on Wilson’s body. | 在威尔森的尸体上找到了部一次性手机 |
[22:17] | – Anything useful on it? – Yeah, five calls, | -里面有什么有用的东西吗 -是的 |
[22:20] | three text messages to an unregistered number. | 给一个未登记号码打过五个电话 发了三条短信 |
[22:22] | Last text read, “Like I said yesterday, | 最后一条短信是”就像我昨天说的 |
[22:23] | the cops are onto me, need your help, | 警察盯上我了 需要你的帮助 |
[22:25] | you owe me.” | 你欠我的” |
[22:26] | Burner replied, “We’ll look into it.” | 一次性手机回复说”我们会想办法” |
[22:33] | So Wilson knew we were hunting him down, | 所以威尔森知道我们在抓他 |
[22:37] | and he reached out to Kelton’s burner. | 而且他打了凯尔顿的一次性手机 |
[22:39] | Which means Kelton knew our plan. | 这意味着凯尔顿知道我们的计划 |
[22:42] | So he orchestrates Wilson’s murder | 所以他安排了谋杀威尔森 |
[22:44] | to cut us off at the legs. | 来切断我们的后路 |
[22:45] | Let’s say Kelton is that cold blooded. | 假设凯尔顿真有那么冷血 |
[22:47] | – Then how did he do it? – Who cares? | -那他是怎么做到的 -谁在乎 |
[22:50] | Look. | 听着 |
[22:53] | We catch the shooter, convince him to flip on Kelton, | 我们先抓到枪手 说服他供出凯尔顿 |
[22:57] | we are back in business with a bullet. | 再回头解决枪击的事 |
[23:01] | So let’s keep our boots on the ground… | 所以我们要脚踏实地 |
[23:04] | and figure out what the hell just happened. | 查出刚刚到底发生了什么 |
[23:14] | All right, shooter had to flee on foot, right? | 好吧 枪手是跑着逃走的 对吗 |
[23:16] | We set up that perimeter within 60 seconds of the shooting. | 我们在枪击发生后60秒之内就设置了警戒线 |
[23:19] | Somebody around here had to see something. | 这附近肯定有人看到了什么 |
[23:21] | Or, somebody around here hid his ass | 或者 这附近肯定有人把他藏起来了 |
[23:24] | until the heat died. | 直到风波平息 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:27] | All right, I’m going to work the apartments | 好吧 我去查这边的公寓 |
[23:28] | till the end of the block. You hit that side. | 一直到路口 你去查那边的 |
[23:30] | Kasswith, why don’t you work the west side? | 卡斯威斯 你们去查查西边的 |
[23:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:34] | No need to knock on that door with the flag. | 不用去问插了国旗的那户了 |
[23:36] | We talked to the owner after the shooting. | 我们在枪击之后跟屋主谈过 |
[23:37] | Guy argued with us about warrants for 20 minutes. | 那家伙跟我们吵了20分钟要搜查令 |
[23:39] | So, did he ever let you in? | 那他让你进去了吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah, but he was a pain in the ass, kept saying no, | 是的 但他很烦人 开始一直拒绝我们 |
[23:43] | and then out of nowhere he just invites us inside. | 然后他突然又让我们进去了 |
[23:46] | – What? – When people resist that hard | -怎么了 -如果有人开始很不愿意 |
[23:48] | and then change their mind, there’s usually a good reason. | 然后又改变主意 通常有个很好的理由 |
[23:53] | – Wilson is dead? – Pronounced at the scene. | -威尔森死了 -当场死亡 |
[23:58] | That is unfortunate. | 太不幸了 |
[24:00] | Kelton had something to do with it? | 凯尔顿和这事有关系吗 |
[24:02] | He knew we were moving against Wilson, | 他知道我们要抓威尔森 |
[24:04] | that he was the weak link, now he’s dead. | 而他又是个薄弱环节 现在他死了 |
[24:08] | Listen… do you know Kelton’s driver? | 听着 你认识凯尔顿的司机吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah, I got his idiot son into the academy. | 认识 我把他的白痴儿子弄进了警校 |
[24:15] | I need you to reach out, | 我想让你联系一下 |
[24:16] | find out where he took Kelton yesterday, | 查查他昨天在哪里接的凯尔顿 |
[24:18] | ’cause I’m guessing he paid one of Wilson’s partners a visit | 因为我推断他去南区某个地方 |
[24:21] | somewhere deep in the South Side. | 拜访了威尔森的一位搭档 |
[24:23] | If it was me… | 如果是我… |
[24:26] | I’d persuade someone close to Wilson to pull that trigger. | 我会说服威尔森身边的人开枪打他 |
[24:30] | I’ll make the call. | 我去联系一下 |
[24:35] | All right, our hunch about Kelton | 好的 我们对凯尔顿所有的猜想 |
[24:37] | is no longer just a hunch. | 都不再是猜想了 |
[24:40] | I got word he was on the South Side yesterday, | 我收到消息说他昨天在南区 |
[24:42] | corner of 70th and Calumet from 4:00 to 4:15. | 4点到4点一刻之间 在七十街和卡鲁梅特街角 |
[24:46] | Wilson’s supplier, Trey Guerreo, | 威尔森的供货商 特雷·古厄罗 |
[24:49] | he lives on that block. | 他住在那个街区 |
[24:51] | I’m not sure what they discussed, | 我不确定他们讨论了些什么 |
[24:52] | but I guarantee you it had something to do with Wilson. | 但我保证是跟威尔森有关 |
[24:55] | That’s why Trey didn’t show up for the meet. | 所以特雷并没出现交货 |
[24:56] | It was a setup. | 本身就是个圈套 |
[24:58] | – We picking him up? – His phone’s off, not at home. | -我们抓他吗 -他的手机关了 不在家 |
[25:01] | Lodge a BOLO. | 发布通缉令 |
[25:03] | I got something. | 我发现了些线索 |
[25:04] | So that house with a flag that didn’t let patrol in, | 所以挂着国旗不让巡警进屋的那家 |
[25:06] | it’s owned by a Phil Sturgeon. | 屋主叫菲尔·斯图容 |
[25:08] | Phil Sturgeon is clean, but his nephew, Deon, is not. | 菲尔·斯图容无前科 但他外甥迪翁就不是了 |
[25:10] | Deon’s a low level runner for Trey. | 迪翁是特雷手下一个跑腿的小混混 |
[25:12] | Deon’s parole officer said that his last known address | 迪翁的假释官说他最后的登记住址 |
[25:15] | – was Uncle Phil’s. – That fits. | -是他叔叔菲尔的 -这就说得通了 |
[25:17] | Kelton goes to see the supplier, Trey, | 凯尔顿去见供货商 特雷 |
[25:20] | tells him that Wilson’s working with the police. | 跟他说威尔森在跟警方合作 |
[25:22] | And then Trey order’s Deon to do the hit, | 然后特雷就指示迪翁搞了次袭击 |
[25:24] | tie off the problem. | 以绝后患 |
[25:26] | What are we waiting for? Let’s grab him. | 那我们还等什么 去抓他吧 |
[25:30] | Freeze, Deon. | 不许动 迪翁 |
[25:33] | We got him! Back up. | 我们抓住他了 后退 |
[25:35] | Back it up. | 退后一些 |
[25:38] | Against the wall. | 靠着墙 |
[25:42] | – You’re making them too tight. – How’s that? | -你铐得太紧了 -那这样可以吗 |
[25:44] | – That better? – Wha–what’s going on? | -好点吧 -发生什么了 |
[25:45] | – What do you want? – Shut up! | -你们想要什么 -闭嘴 |
[25:46] | What do we want? We want you for the murder of Wilson Young | 我们要什么 你因涉嫌谋杀威尔森·杨 |
[25:49] | and the attempted murder of me and my partner. | 及企图谋杀我和我的拍档 |
[25:54] | 2019 | 抢劫册 拘留-扣押 |
[26:04] | Who told you to kill Wilson Young? | 谁指使你去杀威尔森·杨 |
[26:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:09] | Get up. Get up. | 站起来 站起来 |
[26:12] | I need a name, Deon. | 我需要一个名字 迪翁 |
[26:15] | I don’t have time for this. | 没时间跟你这样耗着 |
[26:17] | So who was it? | 所以是谁指使你的 |
[26:20] | Who told you Wilson was working with the police? | 谁告诉你威尔森在跟警方合作 |
[26:23] | – Was it your boy, Trey? – I ain’t a snitch. | -你的好兄弟特雷吗 -我不会告密的 |
[26:31] | Deon. | 迪翁 |
[26:34] | We know you did the murder, Deon. | 我们知道你是凶手 迪翁 |
[26:36] | Trey told you he was working with us | 特雷告诉你威尔森在跟警方合作 |
[26:38] | so you went to that meet, you saw our van, | 所以你去了交货 你看到我们的车 |
[26:42] | and you pulled that trigger. | 你开了枪 |
[26:43] | Ain’t that right. | 对不对 |
[26:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:47] | Now is your chance to come clean. | 现在是你坦白的机会 |
[26:50] | You give me the information I want, | 说出我想要的消息 |
[26:52] | you’ll be home with your cute little girlfriend in the next hour. | 下个小时你就能跟你的女朋友在家窝着了 |
[26:58] | You don’t, I’ll go back, I’ll pick up your Uncle Phil, | 你不说 我就去抓你的菲尔叔叔 |
[27:04] | and I’ll arrest him for harboring a fugitive. | 以窝藏逃犯的罪名逮捕他 |
[27:07] | Uncle Phil’s clean. You can’t put that on him. | 菲尔叔叔是清白的 你们栽赃不了 |
[27:09] | I ain’t no snitch. | 我不会告密的 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:18] | You don’t want to give up one of your own. | 你不想出卖自己人 |
[27:19] | You know what? I can respect that. | 你你知道吗 这我能理解 |
[27:21] | I can. | 我能 |
[27:24] | But a white cop? | 但一个白人警察 |
[27:27] | Man, you don’t owe him a damn thing. | 哥们 你什么都不欠他 |
[27:31] | Brian Kelton, you know that name? | 布莱恩·凯尔顿 听过这个名字吧 |
[27:33] | No. | 没听过 |
[27:35] | You ever seen that man before? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[27:37] | – Hell, no. – Look again. | -才没有 -再看一遍 |
[27:39] | Look, I don’t know him, and I’m done talking. | 我不认识他 我也没话说了 |
[27:41] | I want a lawyer. Now. | 我想要一个律师 马上就要 |
[27:54] | This son of a bitch is useless. | 这孙子毫无用处 |
[28:01] | Sarge, any luck with Deon? | 警长 迪翁有供出什么吗 |
[28:07] | No. He’s smart. | 没有 他很聪明 |
[28:09] | He knows we don’t have a case. | 他知道我们立不了案 |
[28:12] | And it’s pretty clear he’s never met or saw Kelton. | 而且很明显他从未见过凯尔顿 |
[28:16] | So, we got anything else? Anything at all? | 那我们还有什么其他线索吗 任何线索 |
[28:20] | Something that connects Kelton to this? | 可以把凯尔顿和这个联系起来的事情 |
[28:27] | We don’t have anything. | 我们什么都没有 |
[28:30] | No ties. Trey’s in the wind. | 没有关联 特雷还在逃 |
[28:33] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[28:37] | What’s our next move? | 我们下一步准备做什么 |
[28:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[28:53] | But I will do everything I can | 但我会尽全力 |
[28:55] | to make sure he does not ruin your careers, | 确保他不会毁了你的前程 |
[28:57] | or disband Intelligence. | 或者解散情报组 |
[29:02] | So we keep moving… | 所以我们继续查 |
[29:05] | keep digging. | 继续搜集线索 |
[29:08] | Antonio might still find something on Heller. | 安东尼奥可能发现些关于赫勒的事情 |
[29:20] | What’s up, Ton? | 你怎么样 安东 |
[29:22] | So, what are we doing down here? | 我们来这做什么 |
[29:25] | See that girl right there? The blonde? | 看到那边那个女孩了吗 金发的那个 |
[29:27] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[29:28] | She comes here about twice a week. | 她大概每周来这两次 |
[29:30] | Does some business, makes some money. | 做些生意 赚些钱 |
[29:31] | Spends it all on dope. | 然后全花在了毒品上 |
[29:33] | So tell me something I don’t know. | 告诉我些我不知道事情 |
[29:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:37] | Her father is Internal Affairs Detective David Heller. | 她的父亲是内务部警探大卫·赫勒 |
[29:46] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我没叫你查这个 |
[29:48] | Brother, you asked for dirt. | 大哥 你叫我查些黑料 |
[29:49] | On Heller, not his kid. | 赫勒的黑料 不是他的孩子 |
[29:51] | Look, man… | 听我说 |
[29:53] | Heller’s clean as whistle. | 赫勒太干净了 |
[29:55] | You’re never gonna find dirt on him. | 你在他身上永远也挖不到黑料 |
[29:57] | His daughter… | 他的女儿… |
[29:59] | she’s not so clean. | 她就不那么清白了 |
[30:01] | Not into this. Go. | 没兴趣 走吧 |
[30:05] | You ask me, that’s a hell of a chit. | 要我说 这是个很猛的黑料 |
[30:08] | Whether you use it or not, well, that’s up to you. | 至于用不用 就看你自己了 |
[30:28] | You get a connection on Kelton? | 你找到跟凯尔顿的关联了 |
[30:31] | No. | 没有 |
[30:50] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[30:53] | You and I, we’re not close. | 你和我 我们并不铁 |
[30:55] | You don’t even like me that much. | 你甚至都不太喜欢我 |
[30:58] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[31:01] | Yeah, well, most of my family, | 我的大多数家人 |
[31:03] | I don’t like them all the time either. | 我也一直不太喜欢他们 |
[31:15] | Look, Antonio, it’s not only about you. | 听着 安东尼奥 这不仅仅关于你 |
[31:20] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[31:22] | when Rizzo went out the window and the cops were rolling in, | 当里佐跳窗后 然后警察来了 |
[31:25] | I just knew I had a choice to make | 我只知道自己得做出选择 |
[31:26] | and there was only one choice that I could live with. | 而只有一个选择能让我良心无愧 |
[31:30] | There’s only one choice that let me stay me. | 只有一个选择能让我做自己 |
[31:32] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[31:36] | I don’t expect everyone to get it. | 我不期望别人理解 |
[31:40] | It’s just that… I don’t know, man. | 只是…我不知道 哥们 |
[31:45] | Without that compass… | 没有这个指南针 |
[31:49] | I don’t know that I know who I really am. | 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[32:05] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[32:08] | Just… | 只是… |
[32:12] | We get anything new on this kid, Deon? | 这个迪翁有什么新进展吗 |
[32:19] | – All right, listen, head upstairs. I’m gonna– – Hank. | -听着 去楼上 我会… -汉克 |
[32:24] | 4 Chicago News now feels confident | 芝加哥新闻四台现在有信心 |
[32:26] | in predicting that Brian Kelton will win | 宣布布莱恩·凯尔顿将在 |
[32:29] | the 2019 mayoral election. | 2019年市长竞选中获胜 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | And you got nothing on this IAD Detective Heller? | 这个内务部的赫勒探员也查不出什么来吗 |
[32:49] | No. | 是的 |
[32:51] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[33:00] | All right, let’s– let’s get the case on record. | 好吧 我们公开立案 |
[33:05] | Start by putting Deon’s arrest on paper. | 先把迪翁的逮捕记录下来 |
[33:11] | – Listen to me– – Sarge. | -听我说 -警长 |
[33:13] | I’m good. I can handle this. | 我没事 我能处理 |
[33:16] | – Come here. – Boss. | -过来 -头儿 |
[33:18] | Get in there! Listen to me… | 进去 听我说 |
[33:21] | Wanna know something? | 你知道吗 |
[33:23] | – I can handle– – No, you can’t. | -我能应付 -不 你不能 |
[33:25] | You won’t. | 你不会 |
[33:27] | Adam, you’re not out. | 亚当 你还没有出局 |
[33:30] | This is not happening. | 这不会发生 |
[33:31] | – It’s not your choice to make. – Kid… | -这不是你说了算 -孩子 |
[33:32] | – Boss… – Listen to me. | -头儿 -听我说 |
[33:46] | – Sergeant. – Not now, Jay. | -警长 -现在不行 杰 |
[33:48] | – No, no, we got to talk. – Not now! | -不 我们得谈谈 -现在不行 |
[33:50] | Hey, calm down! Just calm down. | 冷静 冷静一点 |
[33:51] | Stop, stop, stop it. | 别 别这样 |
[33:56] | – What is going on? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[33:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:01] | – I need you to go upstairs. – I’m not going upstairs. | -你得上楼去 -我不上去 |
[34:04] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[34:08] | If there is something that I need to know, | 如果有什么需要我知道的 |
[34:12] | then you have to tell me so I can help you. | 那你得告诉我 我才能帮你 |
[34:24] | I’m going to see Kelton. | 我要去见凯尔顿 |
[34:28] | Do what needs to be done. | 做必要的事 |
[34:33] | Jay. | 杰 |
[34:36] | This unit is gonna be yours one day. | 这个队伍总有一天会是你的 |
[34:39] | – Sarge. – Shh–listen. | -警长 -闭嘴 听着 |
[34:45] | Do it the right way. | 好好管理 |
[34:57] | Expected at a rally | 几小时后 |
[34:58] | in just a few hours at the Thompson Center. | 将在汤普森中心举行集会 |
[35:00] | A campaign run on the promise of transparency and reform. | 一个以透明度和改革为承诺的竞选 |
[35:04] | Thanks for the update, Robert. | 谢谢你提供的最新信息 罗伯特 |
[35:06] | That was Robert Jameson live at the Thompson Center | 谢谢罗伯特·詹姆森从汤姆森中心带来的现场报道 |
[35:09] | where excitement builds as supporters await | 支持者团聚 现场情绪高涨 |
[35:11] | mayoral front runner, Brian Kelton. | 等待着高票市长候选人 布莱恩·凯尔顿 |
[35:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:25] | I have no idea. | 毫无头绪 |
[35:29] | Voight just left and he said something about… | 博伊特刚走 他说了一些 |
[35:34] | About me running the unit. | 让我管理队伍的话 |
[35:41] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[35:55] | Kelton is who he is. | 凯尔顿就是凯尔顿 |
[35:58] | His time for reckoning is coming. | 他遭报应的那天迟早会来 |
[36:04] | Not in time for this unit. | 对这个队伍来说太迟了 |
[36:08] | For us. | 对我们来说太迟了 |
[36:14] | We’ve only been partners a couple years. | 我们只做了几年搭档 |
[36:16] | You’ll forget about me just fine. | 你很快就会忘记我的 |
[36:18] | Hailey… | 海莉 |
[36:28] | We’ll be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[36:45] | IAD is here to arrest you. | 内务部来逮捕你了 |
[36:48] | I told them they couldn’t come up. | 我说他们不用亲自上来 |
[36:49] | That I’d take you down. | 我会带你下去 |
[36:51] | Save you the scene. | 免得出丑 |
[36:54] | – All right. – No, no, no. | -好 -不不不 |
[36:55] | – This isn’t happening. – Hell nah, bro. | -这不可能 -绝不行 兄弟 |
[36:57] | You don’t got to go down there. | 你不用下去 |
[36:59] | Misconduct? | 渎职 |
[37:01] | And obstruction. | 还有妨碍公务 |
[37:04] | – Right. – We’ll come down. | -嗯 -我们一起下去 |
[37:06] | No. | 不 |
[37:08] | I appreciate that, but I’d… | 谢谢你们的好意 但是 |
[37:10] | kinda rather you didn’t. | 我不希望你们下去 |
[37:35] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[37:36] | I’m gonna call your FOP lawyer and Voight. | 我去联系你的警察兄弟会律师和博伊特 |
[37:38] | Anything we can do, you know we’re going to do. | 所有力所能及的事 你知道我们都会做 |
[37:41] | But I need you to listen to me. | 但你得听我说 |
[37:43] | You’re gonna have to do more than keep your head down in there. | 你在里面不仅要低调行事 |
[37:46] | If they book you into general, | 如果他们把你关进普通监狱 |
[37:47] | if they try to deny you bail, you… | 如果他们想不让你保释 那你… |
[37:52] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[38:35] | Today… | 今天 |
[38:38] | we have made history. | 我们创造了历史 |
[38:40] | Together we have elected change. | 我们一起携手选择了改变 |
[38:44] | Change for our city, our children, | 为我们的城市 我们的孩子 |
[38:48] | our communities, our neighborhoods. | 我们的社区和邻居做出了改变 |
[38:51] | For ourselves. | 为我们自己 |
[38:53] | Because of your hard work and determination, | 因为你们的努力工作和坚定信念 |
[38:58] | today we have brought promise back to Chicago. | 今天我们给芝加哥重新带来了承诺 |
[39:03] | A promise of transparency, | 一个秉承透明度第一 |
[39:07] | justice, and reform. | 公平和改革的承诺 |
[39:09] | A promise of order. | 一个秩序的承诺 |
[39:11] | A promise that if you’re of moral heart, | 一个如果你有道德心 |
[39:15] | and work hard, | 努力工作 |
[39:16] | that this city will provide you | 这个城市就会给你提供 |
[39:18] | with every opportunity to succeed. | 所有可能成功机会的承诺 |
[39:22] | Because today, Chicago, | 因为今天 芝加哥 |
[39:26] | your voices have been heard. | 你们的声音被聆听了 |
[39:42] | Today… | 今日 |
[39:44] | we have brought change to Chicago. | 我们给芝加哥带来了改变 |
[39:48] | Today is the start | 今天将是 |
[39:52] | of a new beginning. | 新时代的开始 |
[39:54] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[39:58] | That was mayor elect, Brian Kelton, | 刚才就是当选市长 |
[40:01] | giving his acceptance speech just a short time ago. | 布莱恩·凯尔顿带来的就职演讲 |
[40:25] | – What the hell is going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[40:26] | I just got the call. | 我刚接到电话 |