时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We are here because we are powerless. | 我们来这里是因为我们都很无助 |
[00:07] | I know I am. | 我知道我是这样的 |
[00:10] | I just started the Fourth Step. | 我刚刚开始第四步 |
[00:12] | “A fearless moral inventory of all of my actions.” | “做一次彻底和勇敢的自我道德反省” |
[00:19] | Man, I’m here to tell you, that one’s a bitch. | 让我来告诉大家 这个太痛苦了 |
[00:24] | All the crap I’m hiding from the world. | 我向世人隐瞒的所有肮脏勾当 |
[00:27] | All the lies. All the guilt. | 所有的谎话 所有的负罪感 |
[00:32] | If I don’t come clean, I’ll start using again. | 如果我戒不掉 我会再复吸的 |
[00:37] | It’s like the Big Book says, | 就像《戒毒宝典》上说的 |
[00:39] | it’s your secrets that’ll kill you. | 折磨你的就是你心里的秘密 |
[00:44] | 亚当·鲁塞克 需要见面 筒仓 | |
[01:01] | What’s with the face-to-face? | 什么事这么着急 |
[01:04] | IRT supervisor called me this morning. | 事件响应小组主管今天早上给我打了电话 |
[01:07] | All right, tell me exactly what he said. | 一字不漏地告诉我他说了什么 |
[01:09] | Do not leave out one detail. | 什么细节都不用遗漏 |
[01:10] | He said he wants to talk about | 他说他想要谈谈 |
[01:11] | the officer involved death from a few months ago. | 几个月前那起涉警致死事件 |
[01:13] | He said there’s certain parts of my statement | 他说我的陈述中有些地方 |
[01:14] | that aren’t adding up. | 前后矛盾 |
[01:16] | I thought the investigation was cleared and closed | 我以为调查两个月前就结束了 |
[01:18] | two months ago. | 责任也排除了 |
[01:18] | It was. | 当时是 |
[01:21] | All right, Hank, enough’s enough. | 汉克 就到这吧 |
[01:24] | All right, this thing is on me. | 这是我的事 |
[01:25] | – Antonio– – I need to tell the truth. | -安东尼奥… -我需要把真相说出来 |
[01:26] | You know you can’t do that, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 你知道这样不行 |
[01:28] | I’m the one that killed the guy. | 人是我杀的 |
[01:29] | Yeah, I know, we’re the ones that covered it up for you. | 我知道 但我们是替你隐瞒的人 |
[01:31] | – I didn’t ask you to do that. – Bro, you didn’t have to. | -我可没求你们那样 -你不用求我们 |
[01:33] | We weren’t gonna let you go down so we rolled the dice. | 我们不会看着你出事 所以我们冒了险 |
[01:35] | Now we just–we’ve got to see it through. | 现在我们得挺到底 |
[01:36] | All right, listen to me. | 行了 听我说 |
[01:39] | The only reason IRT is going to reopen the investigation | 事件响应小组要重开调查的唯一原因 |
[01:42] | is by direct order of Superintendent Kelton. | 就是凯尔顿警司的直接授意 |
[01:47] | So when do they want to see you? | 他们什么时候要见你 |
[01:49] | Within the week. | 本周内 |
[01:51] | All right, just keep your heads down. | 你就低调行事 |
[01:53] | Stay the course. Don’t talk to anybody. | 该干嘛干嘛 别和任何人说 |
[01:56] | I know how to get in front of this. | 我知道怎么搞定这个 |
[01:58] | All right. All right. | 好的 |
[02:05] | Boss. | 头儿 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[02:08] | Kev reached out. He needs some eyes. | 凯文联系了 他需要人手去盯现场 |
[02:10] | What’s he rolling on? | 他要干什么 |
[02:12] | Uh, dry meet with a CI in Englewood. | 去恩格尔伍德和一个线人会面 |
[02:14] | All right, you two head over there. | 你们俩过去吧 |
[02:15] | Cover his ass. | 为他掩护一下 |
[02:24] | – What’s up, man? – What’s up? | -怎么样啊哥们 -怎么样啊 |
[02:25] | Uh, that’s Hugo. Hugo, this is Kevin. | 这是雨果 雨果 他是凯文 |
[02:27] | The one I was telling you about. | 我和你提过的 |
[02:28] | What you got. Hugo? | 你有什么货 雨果 |
[02:29] | Heroin. Kilo. | 海洛因 一公斤 |
[02:33] | You didn’t bring a taste? | 没带点样品吗 |
[02:34] | Nah, man. This stuff’s pure. | 哥们 那玩意纯度很高的 |
[02:36] | You’ll see. | 等下你就知道了 |
[02:38] | Okay. Who you fronting for? | 你是在替谁出货啊 |
[02:40] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[02:41] | Just, uh, trying to start my own game. | 刚开始我自己的生意 |
[02:43] | I got a straight Mexican connection. | 有一个直接的墨西哥路线 |
[02:46] | No strings attached. | 没有任何附加条件 |
[02:50] | Yeah, so uh, what? Y’all interested or what? | 怎么样 你们想不想要啊 |
[02:53] | It depends on what the price is. | 那得要看价格啊 |
[02:54] | Talk to me. | 和我说说吧 |
[02:56] | 60,000. | 六万块 |
[02:59] | I can go 50. | 我可以出五万 |
[03:00] | No, man. Come on. | 别啊 兄弟 |
[03:01] | Look, I know this stuff’s worth 60. | 我知道这批货值六万 |
[03:04] | – Come on. – 50 or I’m gonna have to walk, Hugo. | -行了吧 -五万 否则我就撤了 雨果 |
[03:09] | All right. Let’s do 50 then. | 好吧 五万就五万吧 |
[03:12] | That’s love. | 这就对了 |
[03:14] | So, uh, how do y’all want to do this? | 那你们想怎么交易 |
[03:16] | Or what’s–what’s–what’s next? | 下一步干什么 |
[03:18] | Oh, I like this spot. Let’s meet right here tomorrow. | 我喜欢这地方 明天我们还在这地方吧 |
[03:19] | I’ll bring my bread, you bring my brick. | 我带钱来 你带毒品来 |
[03:23] | All right, cool. | 好吧 |
[03:25] | Well, uh, yeah. I’ll see y’all tomorrow. | 我们明天见吧 |
[03:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:33] | Talk to me about where you found this fool again. | 再和我说说你是怎么找到这傻小子的吧 |
[03:36] | He just walked up on my corner, said he had weight. | 他就直接走到我这边 说他有毒品 |
[03:38] | Figured it was my chance to work off my thing with you. | 我想这是让你们放过我的好机会 |
[03:40] | Doesn’t sit right. | 感觉不太对 |
[03:44] | I say we tail him, put him down at a house, | 我建议我们跟踪他 在房子里逮捕 |
[03:46] | figure out who he’s fronting for. | 搞清楚他给谁出货 |
[03:49] | Hey, run! | 快跑 |
[03:57] | One down! I got one down! | 有人中枪 有人中枪 |
[03:58] | Cover me! Cover me! | 掩护我 掩护我 |
[03:59] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[04:02] | 5021 Ida, emergency. | 我是5021I 紧急情况 |
[04:04] | We got a gunshot victim down. | 有人中枪 |
[04:05] | We need an ambulance now. We need help. | 我们马上需要部救护车 请求支援 |
[04:07] | – Can you hear me, huh? – Copy that, 5021 Ida. | -你能听见我吗 -收到 5021I |
[04:09] | Hugo, stay with me. | 雨果 保持清醒 |
[04:11] | Okay? Stay with me. | 别昏过去 |
[04:11] | Hugo? Hugo, what was that? What happened? | 雨果 什么情况 出什么事了 |
[04:15] | – Hugo, are you okay? – Stay with me, Hugo. | -雨果 你没事吧 -别昏过去 雨果 |
[04:17] | – Stay with me. – Baby, are you okay? | -别昏过去 -宝贝你没事吧 |
[04:18] | Come on– stay with me. | 别昏过去 |
[04:19] | – What happened? – Keep right here. | -出什么事了 -坚持住 |
[04:22] | Hugo! | 雨果 |
[04:27] | Hugo Campos, 17 years old. | 雨果·坎波斯 十七岁 |
[04:29] | Moved to Pilsen a year ago with his mother. | 一年前和他妈妈搬来皮尔森 |
[04:31] | Clean sheet. No disciplinary issues. | 没有前科 没有行为不检 |
[04:33] | Gang affiliation? | 加入过黑帮组织吗 |
[04:34] | Uh, we’re not sure. | 我们不清楚 |
[04:35] | Talked to a few CI’s, but nobody knew him. | 问了几名线人 但没人知道 |
[04:37] | All right, who runs the tip where the kid got gunned down? | 他被枪击的地方是谁的区域 |
[04:40] | His name is Derrick Winslow. | 德里克·温斯洛 |
[04:41] | He calls the shots in that area. | 那一带他说了算 |
[04:42] | He’s real slick, low key, | 他非常滑头 很低调 |
[04:43] | doesn’t touch his product at all. | 从不碰他的货 |
[04:45] | His cousin also got lit up last month. | 他的表兄弟上周也被枪打了 |
[04:47] | Word on the street is | 街上传的是 |
[04:48] | a Mexican gang had something to do with it. | 这事和一个墨西哥黑帮有关 |
[04:50] | So maybe this was retaliation. | 那也许这是报复 |
[04:52] | Kevin, you got an idea where to find this shot-caller? | 凯文 你知道怎么找到这个帮派头目吗 |
[04:55] | I can put some pressure on my CI. | 我可以去逼逼我的线人 |
[04:57] | Good. Do it. | 很好 去吧 |
[05:04] | Chicago PD! Put your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 把手举起来 |
[05:06] | Keep them right there, Winslow! | 不要动 温斯洛 |
[05:08] | Nice and easy, man. | 别乱动 |
[05:10] | We just want to see hands. | 我们只要你们举起手来 |
[05:12] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[05:13] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[05:15] | Get up against the car. | 靠着车 |
[05:17] | You coming at me kind of tough, ain’t ya? | 你可够粗暴的 是不是 |
[05:19] | What’s this all about? | 到底是什么事啊 |
[05:21] | You drove through a stop sign. | 你在停牌前没停车 |
[05:25] | Hello, Derrick. | 你好 德里克 |
[05:27] | “Hello, Derrick”? | “你好 德里克” |
[05:29] | Come on, man. Why are you doing this to me? | 行了吧 你为什么要对我这样 |
[05:31] | Because someone did that Latino boy, | 因为有人打死了那个拉丁裔男孩 |
[05:33] | the one who got lit up on your turf this morning. | 就是今天早上在你地盘上被打的那个 |
[05:35] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这事跟我没关系 |
[05:36] | Derrick, nothing goes down in this neighborhood | 德里克 这一带的事 |
[05:39] | without your okay. | 不都要你点头吗 |
[05:42] | You need to tell us who did it. | 你得告诉我们是谁干的 |
[05:44] | Y’all just fishing. | 你们在钓鱼执法 |
[05:46] | You can’t hang that shooting on me. | 你们没法把枪击案跟我扯上关系 |
[05:48] | We can hang this on you. | 我们可以把它跟你扯上关系 |
[05:49] | Found it in your ashtray. | 这是在你烟灰缸里找到的 |
[05:52] | That’s medicinal. | 那是药用的 |
[05:53] | – I get migraines. – That’s great. | -我有偏头痛 -好啊 |
[05:55] | We’re gonna need to see your card. | 我们要看看你的病历卡 |
[05:57] | If not, we’re confiscating your car. | 如果没有的话 我们只能没收你的车了 |
[05:59] | For a blunt? | 就这样没收 |
[06:02] | Y’all wouldn’t do that. | 你们不会这样做的 |
[06:03] | Try us. | 试试看 |
[06:05] | Who shot the boy? | 谁朝那个男孩开枪的 |
[06:09] | All right, I swear it wasn’t nobody from my set. | 好吧 我发誓不是我手下的人 |
[06:12] | One of my corner boys says he saw a black van | 我有个手下说他看到一辆黑色面包车 |
[06:15] | screaming down 59th right after the shooting. | 沿着59街呼啸而过 就在枪击案发生之后 |
[06:18] | Okay, and whoever was driving it wasn’t one of us. | 好吧 不管司机是谁都不是跟我一伙的 |
[06:20] | So if I may? | 容我说一句 |
[06:23] | If y’all are done sweating me, | 如果你们的拷问结束了 |
[06:25] | can I keep my wheels? | 我可以拿回我的车了吗 |
[06:28] | If your story checks out, sure. | 如果你的说法确认属实 当然可以 |
[06:31] | Go have a seat in the car. | 去车上坐着吧 |
[06:38] | Hugo wanted to be an artist. | 雨果曾经想做个艺术家 |
[06:40] | – It’s beautiful. – He was my only child. | -画得很美 -他是我的独生子 |
[06:42] | All we had was each other. | 我们相依为命 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry. I know this is difficult. | 我很抱歉 我明白你很难过 |
[06:47] | Was Hugo in any trouble? | 雨果之前惹过麻烦吗 |
[06:49] | No. | 没有 |
[06:50] | He was either at school or at his job. | 他毕业后就开始工作了 |
[06:52] | Okay, and where was he working? | 好的 那他在哪里上班 |
[06:55] | La Casera. | 拉卡塞拉餐厅 |
[06:56] | – Okay. – He worked as a busboy. | -好的 -他在餐厅里做小工 |
[06:58] | Was he involved in any gangs? | 他跟帮派有关系吗 |
[07:00] | I know that he wasn’t. | 据我所知没有 |
[07:02] | They tried to force him | 在我们以前住的地方 |
[07:03] | and bully him where we used to live. | 他们强迫过他也欺负过他 |
[07:06] | That’s why we moved here. | 所以我们搬到这来了 |
[07:08] | It’s supposed to be safer. | 我们以为会更安全 |
[07:10] | Do you have any idea how | 你觉得雨果是 |
[07:11] | Hugo might’ve gotten ahold of heroin? | 怎么接触到海洛因的 |
[07:14] | Hugo was not involved with drugs. | 雨果从没接触过毒品 |
[07:18] | Kim. | 金 |
[07:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:25] | Found it in Hugo’s closet. | 在雨果的柜子里发现的 |
[07:28] | It’s a kilo of heroin, ma’am. | 是一公斤海洛因 女士 |
[07:30] | No. You’re wrong. | 不 你搞错了 |
[07:33] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[07:35] | That is not who my son is. | 我儿子不是这样的人 |
[07:42] | Hey, Trudy. | 你好 特鲁迪 |
[07:45] | Listen, I need a favor. | 听着 我想请你帮个忙 |
[07:46] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 好 发生什么事了 |
[07:48] | I remember you telling me your father | 我记得你告诉我你父亲 |
[07:49] | kind of rubbed elbows with a lot of big shots | 跟出版界的很多大人物 |
[07:52] | in the publishing world. | 都有过接触[触碰过手肘] |
[07:53] | Elbows, knees, other body parts possibly. | 手肘 膝盖 可能还有其他身体部位 |
[07:56] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[07:57] | I need an introduction. | 我需要你帮我引见一位 |
[07:59] | It’s got to be someone with power who I can trust. | 有权力又可以信任的人 |
[08:02] | Hank, you’ve enjoyed a long career | 汉克 你在漫长的职业生涯中 |
[08:04] | by avoiding the press like the plague. | 一直对媒体像瘟疫一样避之不及 |
[08:07] | Yeah, well, I don’t have a choice | 没错 但我别无选择 |
[08:09] | and I can’t get into details. | 而且我也没法跟你细说 |
[08:11] | But I need someone who doesn’t answer to anybody. | 但我需要一个不听命于任何人 |
[08:15] | Got to be their own man. | 完全自主的人 |
[08:18] | Well, the man you need is a woman. | 好吧 你需要的这个人是位女性 |
[08:19] | Katherine Bradley. | 叫凯瑟琳·布莱德利 |
[08:21] | You’ve got to be kidding me. You know Katherine Bradley? | 你不是在开玩笑吧 你认识凯瑟琳·布莱德利 |
[08:23] | Yeah, one of the perks of being my father’s daughter. | 是的 这就是有这么位父亲的好处之一 |
[08:26] | I can set it up. | 我可以帮你安排 |
[08:28] | – Thanks, Trudy. – Yeah. | -谢谢 特鲁迪 -不客气 |
[08:33] | Appreciate you meeting me, Mrs. Bradley. | 谢谢你来见我 布莱德利夫人 |
[08:36] | Please, it’s Katherine. Formality makes me feel old. | 拜托 叫我凯瑟琳 正式称呼显得我很老 |
[08:39] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[08:41] | Trudy tells me you got a story that might be newsworthy. | 特鲁迪跟我说你可能有个有新闻价值的报道 |
[08:44] | I do. | 没错 |
[08:45] | Do you remember that serial killer | 你记得我们几周前抓住的 |
[08:46] | that we caught a few weeks ago? | 那个连环杀手吗 |
[08:48] | Yes, we already published the story. | 记得 那篇报道我们已经刊登了 |
[08:50] | Yeah, well, not this story. | 好吧 我要说的不是这个报道 |
[08:53] | That same serial killer was active a few years ago. | 这位连环杀手在几年前就曾杀过人 |
[08:56] | And that email from Detective Leo Hernandez | 那封里奥·赫南德兹警探发出的邮件 |
[08:59] | proves that the CPD knew about it and covered it up | 证明了芝加哥警署当时就已知情 |
[09:03] | under orders of Brian Kelton. | 而布莱恩·凯尔顿下令掩盖此事 |
[09:06] | As in the next mayor of Chicago Brian Kelton. | 是芝加哥未来的市长布莱恩·凯尔顿吗 |
[09:09] | Four women were killed after that email was sent. | 那封邮件发出之后有四名女性死于非命 |
[09:12] | They’d still be alive today. | 她们本来应该还活着的 |
[09:14] | Those bodies are on Kelton. | 这几条人命都应该算在凯尔顿头上 |
[09:16] | I will have to interview this Detective Leo Hernandez | 我必须采访里奥·赫南德兹警探 |
[09:19] | and corroborate these accusations. | 才能证实这些指控 |
[09:21] | It has to be published before the election. | 报道必须在大选前刊登出来 |
[09:24] | It has to be bulletproof. | 这篇报道必须滴水不漏 |
[09:26] | I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我做这行很长时间了 |
[09:28] | You’re gonna take a shot at the king? | 你要试图扳倒一位王者 |
[09:29] | You better not miss. | 最好不要有任何闪失 |
[09:38] | 选凯尔顿 做市长 | |
[09:44] | What’d you get? | 有什么发现 |
[09:45] | Uh, shooting happened at 9:02 a.M. | 枪击案发生在上午九点零二分 |
[09:47] | Derrick said his boy saw a black van fleeing… | 德里克说他手下看到一辆黑色面包车逃离 |
[09:51] | right there. | 就在那 |
[09:54] | We have surveillance on it until Pilsen | 我们有监控一直跟着它到皮尔森社区 |
[09:55] | and then we lose it. | 然后就找不到它了 |
[09:57] | Looks like two guys inside. | 看起来车里有两个人 |
[09:58] | Anything you can run through facial rec? | 可以做面部识别吗 |
[10:00] | Nah. | 不行 |
[10:01] | I got a hit on a plate though. | 我这里有个匹配的车牌号码 |
[10:02] | Car was reported stolen this morning. | 车在今天早上报失了 |
[10:04] | It’s registered to Carlos Martinez. | 登记在卡洛斯·马丁内斯名下 |
[10:06] | He’s got one prior, aggravated battery. | 他有一次前科 恶性斗殴 |
[10:07] | Got into a street fight, beat the guy to a pulp. | 参与过街头斗殴 把别人打成重伤 |
[10:10] | Address? | 地址是什么 |
[10:11] | 23rd Street in Pilsen. It’s a restaurant. | 皮尔森23街 是家餐馆 |
[10:13] | La Casera. | 叫拉卡塞拉 |
[10:15] | That’s where Hugo Campos worked. | 那是雨果工作过的地方 |
[10:17] | Let’s hit it. | 我们过去看看 |
[10:20] | Carlos Martinez? | 是卡洛斯·马丁内斯吗 |
[10:22] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[10:23] | Detective Dawson and Officer Burgess. | 我是道森警探 这位是伯吉斯警官 |
[10:25] | Are you the owner? | 你是业主吗 |
[10:26] | I’m the manager. | 我是经理 |
[10:27] | Oh, I hear this place is great. | 我听说这地方不错 |
[10:29] | You heard right. | 你听说的没做 |
[10:30] | It’s thanks to my brother. He’s the chef. | 多亏了我弟弟 他是大厨 |
[10:33] | He’s been to cooking school. He’s an artist with the food. | 他上过烹饪学校 他做的食物就是艺术品 |
[10:36] | He paints with pig. | 他用猪肉作画 |
[10:37] | You guys hungry? | 你们饿了吗 |
[10:39] | Some other time. | 下次吧 |
[10:40] | So, Carlos, you reported your van stolen, is that right? | 卡洛斯 你报警说面包车被偷了 对吗 |
[10:43] | Yeah, it happened this morning. | 是的 今天早上被偷的 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 非常遗憾 |
[10:46] | Do you know this guy? Hugo Campos. | 你认识这家伙吗 雨果·坎波斯 |
[10:49] | Yeah, he worked as a busboy here. | 认识 他之前在这里做小工 |
[10:50] | Why are you talking about him in the past tense? | 为是什么你要用过去式说他 |
[10:53] | Because he quit a week ago. | 因为他几周前辞职了 |
[10:54] | Did he give a reason? | 他说了原因吗 |
[10:55] | Restaurant business. People come and go. | 做餐馆这行 人员流动很大 |
[10:58] | The reason we’re asking is because Hugo Campos | 我们问原因是因为雨果·坎波斯 |
[11:00] | was gunned down from your vehicle | 在你的货车内被人枪杀了 |
[11:01] | this morning at 9:00 A.M., | 就在今早九点 |
[11:03] | which was an hour before you reported your van stolen. | 正好是你报失货车的一个小时之前 |
[11:07] | Can you explain that to us, Carlos? | 你可以给我们解释下吗 卡洛斯 |
[11:11] | I don’t know exactly when the van was stolen. | 我不知道货车被偷的具体时间 |
[11:13] | Okay, well, where were you at 9:00 A.M.? | 那早上九点你在哪里 |
[11:15] | I was here with my brother. | 我在这 和我的弟弟一起 |
[11:16] | – Can anybody else verify that? – No. | -有其他人可以证明吗 -没有 |
[11:18] | We were alone setting up, like we do every morning. | 只有我们俩在做准备工作 像每天早上一样 |
[11:25] | Now, if you don’t mind, we’re about to get busy. | 如果你不介意的话 我们要开始忙起来了 |
[11:28] | Oh, well, excuse us. | 那我们先走了 |
[11:36] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再联系的 |
[11:43] | Think we rattled his cage hard enough? | 你觉得他会露出马脚吗 |
[11:45] | We’ll see. | 等下就知道了 |
[11:52] | That’s Alex Del Toro. | 那是亚历克斯·德尔·托罗 |
[11:54] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[11:56] | Yeah, he’s a major drug supplier. | 他是一个毒品主要供应商 |
[11:59] | He killed one of my CI’s nine years ago, | 他九年前杀死了我一个线人 |
[12:01] | but I couldn’t prove it. | 但我没法证明是他干的 |
[12:04] | So we went fishing for minnows and we hooked a whale. | 所以我们本来是要钓小鱼 结果抓到了大鳄 |
[12:11] | Alex Del Toro. | 亚历克斯·德尔·托罗 |
[12:13] | He’s a major player in Pilsen. | 他是皮尔森社区一位活跃的人物 |
[12:15] | He’s got direct connections to Mexican cartels. | 跟墨西哥贩毒集团有直接联系 |
[12:17] | He’s been a source of supply for heroin and coke for years. | 多年来他都是海洛因和可卡因的供货源 |
[12:21] | But he doesn’t call attention. He stays off the radar. | 但他没有引起我们注意 低调行事 |
[12:23] | Narcotics has tried, but they could’ve put a glove on him. | 缉毒队有试过 但没法抓住他的把柄 |
[12:26] | I worked this guy. | 我研究过这家伙 |
[12:27] | Let me tell you something, | 要我说 |
[12:29] | there is nothing about him that’s good. | 他牵涉的事情 不会有好事 |
[12:32] | Mike Flores. | 麦克·弗洛勒斯 |
[12:34] | He was my CI. He was a low-level player. | 他是我的线人 是个小角色 |
[12:38] | Del Toro thought he was stealing products | 德尔·托罗觉得他偷毒品 |
[12:40] | when he killed him, | 所以杀了他 |
[12:41] | but we couldn’t prove it. | 但我们没法证明 |
[12:42] | All right, so what’s the connection between Hugo and Del Toro? | 那雨果和德尔·托罗之间的联系是什么 |
[12:45] | The restaurant. | 那家餐厅 |
[12:46] | I pulled the business license for La Casera. | 我把拉卡塞拉的营业执照调出来了 |
[12:49] | Now Carlos Martinez is the manager. | 现在卡洛斯·马丁内斯是经理 |
[12:51] | But the owner, that’s Alex Del Toro. | 但餐厅所有者是亚历克斯·德尔·托罗 |
[12:53] | He owns a bunch of cash businesses. | 他有很多现金生意 |
[12:55] | That’s how he launders his drug proceeds. | 这里是他给贩毒收益洗钱的地方 |
[12:56] | That was Todd Harris from Auto Theft Robbery. | 那是汽车盗窃抢劫案的托德·哈里斯 |
[12:58] | They got Martinez’s stolen van | 他们在皮尔森的地下拆车厂 |
[12:59] | at a chop shop in Pilsen. | 找到了马丁内斯被盗的货车 |
[13:01] | Okay, Jay. You, me, Kevin, Adam, let’s roll on it. | 杰 你我 凯文和亚当 开始工作吧 |
[13:05] | This place is notorious. | 这个地方臭名昭著 |
[13:07] | All five of these vehicles are hot. | 那五部车都是刚来的 |
[13:09] | There’s your van. | 这是你要找的货车 |
[13:11] | All right, Kevin. You and Adam, glove up. | 凯文 你和亚当 戴上手套 |
[13:12] | – Check it out. – Copy that. | -开始干活吧 -收到 |
[13:14] | And that guy took possession of the keys when the van came in. | 货车来的时候 是那个人拿着钥匙 |
[13:17] | Fernando Diaz, illegal immigrant. | 费尔南多·迪亚兹 非法移民 |
[13:18] | What else did he give up? | 他还供出了什么 |
[13:19] | Oh, when we found out intelligence was chasing the van, | 我们发现有情报组人员在追查这部货车的时候 |
[13:22] | we stopped asking questions. | 我们就没问问题了 |
[13:23] | Thought we’d give you first crack. | 想着你们想第一个来撬开他的口 |
[13:25] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去跟他谈下 |
[13:27] | Hablas ingles, Fernando? | 你说英语吗 费尔南多 |
[13:29] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -说 -很好 |
[13:30] | You here when they brought that van in? | 他们把货车送来的时候 你在场 |
[13:34] | How many people? | 有几个人 |
[13:35] | Two. | 两个 |
[13:35] | Can you describe them to me? | 你能给我形容下他们吗 |
[13:38] | No. It was dark. | 不行 当时很暗 |
[13:41] | It was 10:00 A.M. | 当时是早上十点 |
[13:43] | I couldn’t see them. | 我看不清他们 |
[13:44] | Boss. | 老大 |
[13:46] | – Yeah? – Found shell casings. | -怎么了 -发现了些弹壳 |
[13:48] | Same caliber as recovered at the shooting. | 跟枪击案中我们找到的口径相同 |
[13:50] | – Bag them. – Copy that. | -装起来 -收到 |
[13:54] | You got working papers? | 你有工作许可证吗 |
[13:56] | No. | 没有 |
[13:58] | Look, usually we don’t care about immigration status. | 通常我们不太管移民身份问题 |
[14:00] | The problem is you have information | 问题是你知道些可以帮助我们 |
[14:01] | that could help us solve a murder. | 解决一起谋杀案的信息 |
[14:03] | So if you’re not willing to help, | 所以如果你不愿意帮忙的话 |
[14:04] | then I’m gonna be forced to hand you over to ICE. | 我不得不把你交给移民海关总署 |
[14:07] | It’s your call. | 看你了 |
[14:10] | And if I help you? | 那要是我帮你们呢 |
[14:11] | You’ll keep doing what you’re doing. | 你可以继续这样生活 |
[14:12] | Nobody will know. | 没人会知道的 |
[14:15] | Can you describe their faces to me? | 你能给我描述下他们的相貌吗 |
[14:19] | Yes. | 可以 |
[14:24] | We believe Alex Del Toro | 我们认为亚历克斯·德尔·托罗 |
[14:26] | was the triggerman this morning. | 是那天早上的枪手 |
[14:28] | – Alex Del Toro? – Yup. | -亚历克斯·德尔·托罗吗 -是的 |
[14:30] | We got an eyewitness who puts Del Toro and one accomplice | 我们有证人可以证明就在枪击不久之后 |
[14:33] | in the van right after the shooting. | 德尔·托罗和另一名同伙在货车内 |
[14:35] | That’s gonna be hard to build a case on. | 那会很难立案 |
[14:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:38] | But it’ll be a lot harder if Del Toro leaves the country. | 但如果德尔·托罗离境了 就更难了 |
[14:43] | So we want to grab him before he knows we’re onto him. | 所以我们想要在他发觉我们在查他之前抓住他 |
[14:46] | We use the 48 hours to build a case. | 我们用48小时去立案 |
[14:48] | I’ll call the ASA. Get the clock ticking. | 我去联系助理检察官 抓紧时间 |
[14:51] | – Thanks, Kate. – Hank, | -谢谢你 凯特 -汉克 |
[14:54] | there’s something else. | 还有些其他事 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:06] | Katherine Bradley contacted my office. | 凯瑟琳·布莱德利打电话到了我办公室 |
[15:09] | She asked for clarifications | 她要求一些解释 |
[15:11] | about the serial killer your team pinched. | 关于你们队抓到的那个连环杀手 |
[15:14] | I assume you’re the one behind it. | 我相信是你做的决定 |
[15:20] | You are making a mistake. | 你这是在犯大错 |
[15:22] | You come after Kelton like this, | 像这样针对凯尔顿 |
[15:23] | somebody is gonna get hurt, and it won’t be Kelton. | 总有人会受伤 但不会是凯尔顿 |
[15:26] | He’ll win, Hank. He always wins. | 他会赢的 汉克 他总会赢 |
[15:29] | Kate… | 凯特… |
[15:31] | why are you protecting him? | 为什么你要护着他 |
[15:32] | Brian Kelton is going to be mayor of Chicago in one week. | 布莱恩·凯尔顿一周之后就是芝加哥的市长了 |
[15:36] | That is a fact. | 这是事实 |
[15:38] | You need to come to peace with it, Hank. | 汉克 你得接受这个 |
[15:40] | If Kelton gets elected, | 如果凯尔顿竞选成功 |
[15:41] | his first order of business | 他第一道命令 |
[15:42] | will be to disband Intelligence. | 会是解散情报组 |
[15:44] | That is not peace. | 那可是来者不善 |
[15:48] | That is war. | 是宣战 |
[15:59] | Alex Del Toro. | 亚历克斯·德尔·托罗 |
[16:01] | You know, I can’t believe you’ve never been in this room before. | 我不相信你以前从未进过这间房 |
[16:08] | I haven’t been here because I don’t belong here. | 我从未来过 因为我不属于这里 |
[16:11] | You’ve obviously made some kind of mistake. | 你显然是搞错了 |
[16:13] | If that’s the case, maybe you can help us clear this up. | 如果是那样 你应该可以帮我们澄清下这个 |
[16:18] | Hugo Campos. | 雨果·坎波斯 |
[16:22] | He was killed this morning in a drive-by. | 他今早被人驾车同时开枪杀死 |
[16:24] | That’s too bad. | 那真是太不幸了 |
[16:26] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[16:35] | No. | 不认识 |
[16:37] | Works as a busboy at your restaurant? | 在餐厅工作吗 |
[16:40] | La Casera. | 拉卡塞拉 |
[16:42] | I’m only a silent partner. | 我只是个匿名合伙人 |
[16:44] | I let Carlos do what he wants. | 我全权交给卡洛斯打理 |
[16:46] | That’s not what Carlos said. He’s in the next room. | 卡洛斯可不是这么说的 他就在隔壁房间 |
[16:50] | He’s scared as hell. He said Hugo stole your drugs. | 他快吓死了 他说雨果偷了你的毒品 |
[16:52] | You found him and you lit him up. | 被你抓包 然后你崩了他 |
[16:54] | You got an alibi for this morning at 9:00? | 今天早上九点你又不在场证明吗 |
[16:57] | Oh, yes. | 对了 |
[16:58] | I was with my wife, Claire. | 我和我的妻子克莱尔在一起来着 |
[17:15] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[17:16] | Sorry, Hank, I walked as slowly as I could. | 抱歉 汉克 我已经尽力拖时间了 |
[17:20] | My client’s done talking. | 我的委托人对你们无可奉告 |
[17:22] | All right, relax. | 好的 放松点 |
[17:27] | Carlos, you seem like a pretty solid guy. | 卡洛斯 你看起来是个正经人 |
[17:31] | Why go into business with Alex Del Toro? | 干嘛要和亚历克斯·德尔·托罗做生意呢 |
[17:34] | He’s just an investor in the restaurant. | 他只是餐馆的一个投资人 |
[17:36] | Why is he so nice to you? | 他干嘛对你那么好 |
[17:39] | My father died when we were little. | 我们很小的时候我父亲就去世了 |
[17:42] | Alex stepped in and took care of us. | 亚历克斯挺身而出抚养了我们 |
[17:44] | Me and my brother. | 我和我的弟弟 |
[17:46] | He’s family. | 他就是我的家人 |
[17:47] | He’s also a source of supply for heroin coming into Chicago. | 他也是芝加哥海洛因的货源 |
[17:52] | I don’t know anything about that. | 关于这个我就不知道了 |
[17:54] | People in your neighborhood say they see | 你的邻居们说他们经常看见 |
[17:55] | you driving Del Toro around a lot. | 你开车载着德尔·托罗 |
[17:57] | That’s not against the law. | 这又不违法 |
[18:00] | No, it’s not. | 是 是不违法 |
[18:04] | But this is. | 但这违法 |
[18:07] | Were you driving Del Toro this morning? | 你今早开车载德尔·托罗了吗 |
[18:11] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:14] | He’s right next door, giving his version of events. | 他就在隔壁录口供 |
[18:17] | This is your one chance to tell us what really happened | 你只有这一次机会在他出卖你之前 |
[18:20] | before he throws you under the bus. | 说出真相 |
[18:22] | Give us Del Toro. Come clean. | 供出德尔·托罗 全盘托出 |
[18:25] | And we will help you. | 我们也会帮你的 |
[18:29] | Like I said, | 我已经说过了 |
[18:32] | somebody stole my van. | 有人偷了我的面包车 |
[18:41] | Now remember what I said, | 记住我说过的 |
[18:42] | you’ve got nothing to worry about. | 你没什么可担心的 |
[18:43] | ’cause they can’t see your face, all right? | 因为他们看不见你的脸 |
[18:48] | All right, take a look. | 好的 看看吧 |
[18:51] | All right, recognize the man who brought the van? | 能认出来把车开回来的人吗 |
[19:01] | I’m pretty sure it’s number three. | 我很确定是第三个 |
[19:04] | You just–take your time, all right? | 你慢慢来 好吧 |
[19:06] | You don’t have to rush. | 不用着急 |
[19:07] | – He gave you his answer. – Okay, please be quiet. | -他都回答了 -好的 安静点 |
[19:10] | It’s all right. Take another look. | 没关系 你再看看 |
[19:18] | It’s number three. I’m positive. | 是第三个 我很确定 |
[19:21] | Let the record reflect | 请记录 |
[19:22] | that the person your witness ID’d is not my client. | 你的证人指认的不是我的委托人 |
[19:25] | I want him released. | 我要求我的委托人被释放 |
[19:27] | You have nothing. | 你一无所获 |
[19:28] | I got 36 hours. | 我有36个小时 |
[19:31] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[19:34] | The hell are you doing? | 你他妈干嘛呢 |
[19:35] | You know that’s not the man you saw. | 你知道你看到的可不是那个人 |
[19:38] | What’s on your phone? Who’s texting you? | 你手机上是什么 谁在给你发消息 |
[19:41] | Who’s in the photo? | 照片上的是谁 |
[19:43] | My children in Mexico. | 我在墨西哥的孩子们 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你们 |
[19:59] | Fernando Diaz isn’t being charged. | 费尔南多·迪亚兹没有被起诉 |
[20:02] | He’s on his way back to Mexico. | 他在回墨西哥的路上了 |
[20:03] | All right, what do we know about the kids? | 关于他的孩子我们有什么线索 |
[20:05] | Platt’s trying to reach out to the Mexican police. | 普拉特正在努力联系墨西哥警方 |
[20:07] | We’re doing what we can, but we can’t do much. | 我们会尽力的 但也没什么我们能做的 |
[20:10] | Do you know if Del Toro got to him? | 德尔·托罗威胁他了吗 |
[20:12] | Well, like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[20:13] | Del Toro’s got reach all the way to Mexico. | 德尔·托罗的势力能蔓延到墨西哥 |
[20:15] | He’s smart. | 他很狡猾 |
[20:15] | Well, we’ve got to be smarter and we’re on the clock. | 那我们要比他更狡猾 而且我们时间有限 |
[20:19] | Let’s come at this a different way. | 我们得换个思路 |
[20:21] | All right, Del Toro is a known supplier | 好的 德尔·托罗是有名的毒品供应商 |
[20:23] | and Hugo Campos was found with a kilo in his bedroom. | 而且在雨果·坎波斯的卧室搜出来了一公斤 |
[20:25] | We got the restaurant as a nexus. | 餐馆是个突破口 |
[20:26] | It’s a licensed premises, so we don’t need a warrant. | 它属于挂牌经营的场所所以我们不需要搜查令 |
[20:28] | We could just walk right in. | 我们可以直接走进去 |
[20:30] | All right, let’s do a city license check | 好的 我们发起个全市规模的牌照检查 |
[20:32] | and go for maximum disruption. | 尽可能造成大规模混乱 |
[20:34] | Shake the tree. See what falls out. | 用力晃晃这棵树 看看有什么会掉出来 |
[20:39] | Kitchen looks clean. | 厨房看着挺干净的 |
[20:40] | Of course it’s clean. | 它当然干净了 |
[20:41] | We’re going to see all your licenses. | 我们要检查一下你们所有的执照 |
[20:43] | Hey, you got a key for this lock? | 你有这把锁的钥匙吗 |
[20:44] | No, it’s Carlos’ office. Not the restaurant. | 没 那是卡洛斯的办公室 不属于餐厅 |
[20:47] | Hey look, just so you know, | 听着 告诉你一声 |
[20:48] | your brother’s in a lot of trouble. | 你哥哥可是摊上大麻烦了 |
[20:50] | He didn’t kill Hugo. He’s out of that life. | 他没杀雨果 他已经不干那个了 |
[20:53] | I don’t think he pulled the trigger. | 我不觉得他扣动了扳机 |
[20:55] | But he’s not helping himself out. | 不过他不是很配合 |
[20:57] | I know he cares a lot about you. | 我知道他很在乎你 |
[20:59] | So maybe you can talk sense into him. | 或许你能给他讲讲道理 |
[21:02] | My brother can take care of himself. | 我哥哥自己能处理好自己的事 |
[21:03] | He’s taking care of Alex Del Toro. | 他在处理亚历克斯·德尔·托罗的事 |
[21:05] | Now I know you both feel loyalty for him. | 我知道你们两个对他都很忠诚 |
[21:08] | But unless your brother comes clean, | 但除非你哥哥招供 |
[21:10] | he’s going to be the one that winds up in jail. | 不然蹲监狱的就是他了 |
[21:15] | Like I said, Carlos can take care of himself. | 我说过了 卡洛斯能处理好自己的事 |
[21:23] | I found that under the floorboard along with six other bricks. | 我从地板下发现了这个和六块海洛因砖 |
[21:26] | Same stamp as the brick in Hugo’s room. | 和雨果房里的海洛因砖上的戳是一样的 |
[21:32] | I don’t know a lot about Mexican cuisine, | 我对墨西哥美食不是很了解 |
[21:34] | but I don’t think heroin is one of the main ingredients. | 但我觉得海洛因应该不是主要原材料吧 |
[21:38] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[21:40] | It was in the false floor of the office | 它在办公室的空格底板下 |
[21:42] | and your name is on the lease. | 而租契上写的是你的名字 |
[21:44] | You’re looking at possession with intent to distribute. | 你现在的罪名是为了贩毒而藏毒 |
[21:46] | Eight years minimum. | 最少入狱八年 |
[21:49] | Or there’s another option. | 或者还有一种选择 |
[21:50] | You tell us what happened this morning. | 你告诉我们今早发生了什么 |
[21:52] | – I already told you– – Del Toro’s gonna walk | -我已经说过… -德尔·托罗会开口的 |
[21:56] | and you’re going to jail for eight years. | 你就要蹲八年监狱了 |
[22:00] | Eight years ain’t nothing. | 八年算不了什么 |
[22:05] | I’ll eat whatever you got. | 我见招拆招就是了 |
[22:07] | – No, that’s not what you want. – Antonio. | -不 这不是你想要的 -安东尼奥 |
[22:09] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[22:23] | We got a problem. | 我们碰到了点麻烦 |
[22:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | All right, look, | 听着 |
[22:30] | the “Tribune” is ready to publish an article | 《论坛报》马上要发表一篇 |
[22:32] | about Kelton covering up the serial killings. | 关于凯尔顿隐瞒连环杀人案的事 |
[22:35] | But the detective we need to verify the accusations, | 但能帮我们证明这些指控的侦探 |
[22:38] | Leo Hernandez, | 里奥·赫南德兹 |
[22:41] | he’s in the wind. | 现在不见踪影 |
[22:45] | Do you think Kelton got to him? | 你觉得有可能是凯尔顿干掉了他吗 |
[22:46] | Look, all I know, Leo took a leave of absence. | 听着 我只知道里奥请了个假 |
[22:50] | He’s not in his apartment. He’s ducking his calls. | 他也不在公寓 也不接电话 |
[22:52] | We need to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[22:54] | Okay, wait. What if we don’t? | 稍等一下 如果找不到呢 |
[22:57] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[22:58] | But if we don’t and Kelton gets elected, | 但如果我们找不到然后凯尔顿当选了 |
[23:01] | – we can’t stop the investigation. – Antonio, hey, hey. | -我们也不能终止调查 -安东尼奥 |
[23:04] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[23:05] | Yeah, and we’ve got to move fast, okay? | 嗯 我们动作要快 明白吗 |
[23:07] | The election’s in a week. | 离选举还有一周 |
[23:08] | So dig into Leo’s financials. Start tracking his movements. | 查查里奥的账户明细 摸清他的行踪 |
[23:28] | What’s up, baby? | 你好吗 孩子 |
[23:29] | – It’s so good to see you. – Yeah. | -见到你真好 -是啊 |
[23:36] | Thanks for taking the time, Dom. | 感谢你专程前来 |
[23:38] | A man can take only so much Netflix. | 我也不能总泡在网飞上嘛 |
[23:41] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么呢 |
[23:45] | It’s kind of a hypothetical situation. | 一个假设的情景 |
[23:48] | I wanted to get an FOP lawyer’s perspective on it. | 我需要警察兄弟会的律师的建议 |
[23:50] | Off the record. | 能保密吗 |
[23:51] | Won’t go farther than this table. | 当然了 |
[23:57] | Say a police officer is in the act | 假如说一个警察在行动中 |
[24:00] | of arresting a non-compliant offender, | 逮捕一个拒捕的罪犯 |
[24:03] | and he accidentally kills that offender. | 然后他不小心杀了那个罪犯 |
[24:06] | That would be an unfortunate outcome, but it happens. | 出现这种事情确实很不幸 但是的确有可能 |
[24:09] | IRT and COPA would do their investigations | 事件响应小组和民警问责办公室会做调查 |
[24:11] | and clear the officer. | 还那个警察一个公道 |
[24:13] | But you already knew this. | 但你应该知道 |
[24:18] | What if the officer involved was taking medication? | 如果那个警察正在服药怎么办 |
[24:21] | Were these medicines prescribed? | 这些药是合法处方所得吗 |
[24:24] | No. | 不是 |
[24:25] | So he was high. | 所以说他在嗑药 |
[24:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:32] | Was he tested at the scene? | 他在现场接受过测试吗 |
[24:38] | Uh, he left the scene | 他离开了现场 |
[24:41] | and his fellow officers covered for him. | 而且他的同僚在为他掩护 |
[24:48] | Would it be possible for this officer | 这个警察可以在事后 |
[24:51] | to take full responsibility for his actions after the fact? | 要求对他自己的行为负全责吗 |
[24:56] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[25:01] | So he could live with himself | 这样他可以自己承担 |
[25:03] | and get his fellow officers off the hook. | 不用把他的同僚都拉下水 |
[25:11] | Is there any way? | 有什么办法吗 |
[25:14] | No. | 没有 |
[25:16] | All three of these officers | 所有这三名涉案警察 |
[25:17] | involved in the incident would be fired. | 都会被解雇 |
[25:19] | And the officer who killed the offender while he was impaired | 那个磕了药然后杀死罪犯的警察 |
[25:23] | would get jail time. | 会被判入狱 |
[25:27] | Antonio, | 安东尼奥 |
[25:30] | there’s no hypothetical happy ending. | 这种事不会有什么完美结局 |
[25:42] | Hey, Boss? | 头儿 |
[25:44] | I’ve been digging into Leo Hernandez. | 我一直在调查里奥·赫南德兹 |
[25:46] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 等一下 |
[25:51] | So he shut his phone off. | 他关掉了手机 |
[25:52] | Made me think he might try and skip town. | 我觉得他可能是想离开这里 |
[25:54] | I talked to the transportation team. | 我和运输队谈过了 |
[25:55] | Sure enough, he’s booked on a Southwest flight. | 发现他预订了西南航空的航班 |
[25:57] | Leaves in a few hours. | 几个小时后离开 |
[25:59] | Why didn’t we get this from Asset Forfeiture? | 为什么不在我们的没收资产里 |
[26:01] | He didn’t buy the ticket. | 他不是自己买的票 |
[26:02] | It was purchased by a woman named Gloria Mitchell. | 是一个叫格洛丽亚·米切尔的女人买的 |
[26:04] | I ran her through Lexis Nexis. Mitchell is her married name. | 我在律商联讯里查过了 米切尔是她的婚名 |
[26:07] | She was born Hernandez. | 她婚前姓赫南德兹 |
[26:09] | His sister. | 是他妹妹 |
[26:11] | She lives at 4217 Racine. | 她住在拉辛路4217号 |
[26:13] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:19] | Leo. | 里奥 |
[26:27] | Hank, I was gonna call ya. | 汉克 我正要打给你 |
[26:31] | Yeah, you kind of disappeared on me. | 好像你在躲我 |
[26:33] | Just taking some time off. | 我只是想休息一下 |
[26:36] | Kelton get to ya? | 凯尔顿找过你了 |
[26:39] | – No. – Then why you running away? | -没有 -那你为什么要逃跑 |
[26:47] | I can’t do it, Hank. | 我做不到 汉克 |
[26:49] | I can’t blow the whistle on Kelton. | 我不能告发凯尔顿 |
[26:52] | You got to do what’s right here, Leo. | 你只需要做对的事 里奥 |
[26:55] | You know what happens to a cop that rats out another cop. | 你知道如果警察出卖同僚会发生什么 |
[26:59] | I’ve got to protect my family. | 我得保护我的家人 |
[27:01] | You know who didn’t get protected? | 你知道还有谁没有得到保护吗 |
[27:05] | Lexie Wright, my friend. | 莱克茜·赖特 我的朋友 |
[27:09] | Shanele Martin, Gina Martinez, Rachel Jones. | 香奈儿·马丁 吉娜·马丁内斯 瑞秋·琼斯 |
[27:12] | And four other Jane Does whose bones we can’t even identify. | 还有四个无名氏 尸骨已经无法辨认身份 |
[27:17] | Listen, if Kelton hadn’t covered up the existence | 关于那个连环杀手 如果凯尔顿 |
[27:19] | of that serial killer, those women would still be alive. | 没有掩盖事实的话 那些女人还会活着 |
[27:23] | I mean, that’s on Kelton. | 那都算在凯尔顿头上 |
[27:25] | If you don’t do what’s right here… | 如果你不帮我们 |
[27:29] | then it’s on you. | 那就是你的责任 |
[27:34] | I know you, Leo. | 我了解你 里奥 |
[27:36] | I know this is haunting you | 我知道它一直困扰着你 |
[27:38] | like it’s haunting me. | 它也一直在困扰着我 |
[27:42] | I’m calling Katherine Bradley. | 我打电话给凯瑟琳·布莱德利 |
[27:45] | And you’re going to tell her the truth. | 你要告诉她真相 |
[27:49] | Mrs. Bradley, it’s Sergeant Hank Voight. | 布莱德利夫人 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[27:52] | I’ve got Detective Leo Hernandez here. | 我和里奥·赫南德兹警探在一起 |
[27:53] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你谈谈 |
[27:58] | Leo. | 里奥 |
[28:02] | You’re doing the right thing, Leo. | 你做得对 里奥 |
[28:06] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[28:09] | Mrs. Bradley. | 布莱德利夫人 |
[28:22] | Trudy, what the hell happened? | 特鲁迪 怎么回事 |
[28:23] | I thought we still had time. | 我以为我们还有时间 |
[28:24] | ASA said to kick him. It is what it is. | 助理检察官说要放了他 就是这样 |
[28:28] | There’s no evidence, no case, | 没有证据 没有立案 |
[28:30] | and no point in wasting anybody’s time. | 也就没有必要浪费任何人的时间 |
[28:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:34] | Listen to me, you son of a bitch. | 听我说 你这狗娘养的 |
[28:36] | You might be walking out now, | 现在或许你能离开 |
[28:37] | but I’ll be the one walking you back. | 但我会带你回来的 |
[28:40] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[28:42] | You took a shot at me years ago and you missed. | 几年前你向我开枪 但没打中 |
[28:45] | I won’t miss this time. | 这次我肯定会打中的 |
[28:48] | Oh, I love your passion. | 我喜欢你的激情 |
[28:50] | I will get you. I promise. | 我会抓到你的 我保证 |
[28:56] | Don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 不要做出你不能兑现的承诺 |
[29:08] | Excuse me, Senora. | 借过 先生 |
[29:14] | Who was that man? | 那个人是谁 |
[29:17] | That’s Alex Del Toro. Do you know him? | 那是亚历克斯·德尔·托罗 你认识他吗 |
[29:19] | No. | 不认识 |
[29:20] | Does he have something to do with | 他和我儿子的谋杀案 |
[29:23] | my son’s killing? | 有什么关系吗 |
[29:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:30] | We think he does. | 我们认为有关 |
[29:31] | Then why are you letting him go? | 那你为什么放他走 |
[29:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:33] | Because we can’t prove it. | 因为我们还无法证明 |
[29:35] | But you know? | 但是你确定吗 |
[29:37] | We don’t have evidence. We don’t have a confession. | 我们没有证据 他也没有认罪 |
[29:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:44] | What bring you here? | 你为什么过来 |
[29:46] | You told me to come to you if I had anything that might help. | 你说过如果我找到有帮助的任何东西就来找你 |
[29:50] | A man came to my house right after you did. | 一个男人在你来过之后就来了我家 |
[29:54] | Hugo’s boss. | 雨果的老板 |
[29:56] | He said it was to pay for the funeral. | 他说这是葬礼的费用 |
[29:58] | He said the neighborhood was very sorry for what happened. | 他说邻居们对此感到很遗憾 |
[30:04] | Is this who you’re speaking of? | 你说的是这个人吗 |
[30:06] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[30:14] | You gave her blood money. | 你给了她赃款 |
[30:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:19] | Lucia Campos, the mother of the boy who was gunned down. | 卢西娅·坎波斯 被枪杀男孩的母亲 |
[30:21] | Take a seat. | 坐在那儿 |
[30:22] | You gave her $3,000. | 你给了她三千美元 |
[30:25] | That’s what you do when something bad happens | 当你邻居遇到困难时 |
[30:27] | to your neighbors. | 你就应该这么做 |
[30:28] | No, it’s what you do | 不 当你受不了 |
[30:29] | when you can’t live with something you’ve done. | 良心的谴责时 才会这么做 |
[30:33] | You saw that boy get murdered and you let it happen. | 你看到那个男孩被谋杀了 而且没有阻止 |
[30:37] | Now the guilt is killing you. | 内疚感让你倍感折磨 |
[30:43] | That crucifix? | 十字架 |
[30:46] | That’s your salvation or your noose. | 那既是你的救命恩典 也是你的套索 |
[30:53] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[30:59] | The only way to save your soul is to confess | 拯救你灵魂的唯一方法就是忏悔 |
[31:02] | and you know that. | 而且你知道 |
[31:04] | If I tell the truth… | 如果我说实话 |
[31:08] | no matter how good that’s gonna make me feel, | 不管那会让我感觉有多好 |
[31:11] | Alex Del Toro will kill my brother. | 亚历克斯·德尔·托罗都会杀了我弟弟 |
[31:17] | You’ve been protecting your brother all along. | 你一直在保护你的弟弟 |
[31:22] | Would you save your soul | 如果忏悔意味着 |
[31:23] | if it meant hurting the people you love? | 伤害你爱的人 你还会做吗 |
[31:48] | We will protect your brother. | 我们会保护你弟弟的 |
[31:51] | Just say what happened. | 说说发生了什么 |
[32:04] | Del Toro came to me. | 德尔·托罗来找我 |
[32:07] | He thought that Hugo stole his drugs. | 他以为雨果偷了他的毒品 |
[32:09] | A brick of heroin from the office. | 办公室里的一块海洛因 |
[32:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:12] | I didn’t even know that was there, I swear. | 我发誓 我都不知道海洛因在那 |
[32:15] | Del Toro uses that room. | 只有德尔·托罗使用那房间 |
[32:22] | We were just going to lean on Hugo, find out what happened, | 我们正打算去找雨果 搞清楚发生了什么 |
[32:26] | teach him a lesson. | 给他个教训 |
[32:33] | I didn’t even know Del Toro had a gun. | 我都不知道德尔·托罗有枪 |
[32:39] | He never said anything about killing anybody. | 他从没说过要杀掉谁 |
[32:49] | Hear from the ASA? | 助理检察官有回信吗 |
[32:50] | She’s on her way to take his statement. | 她正赶过来录他的口供 |
[32:51] | Well, we can’t wait. Any word on Del Toro? | 我们等不了 德尔·托罗有情况吗 |
[32:54] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[32:54] | Patrol units in the area just hit his house. | 那片的巡逻队刚去了他家 |
[32:56] | His wife said he packed a bag, he left two hours ago. | 他的妻子说他收拾了个包 两小时前就走了 |
[32:59] | All right, put out a statewide BOLO on Del Toro. | 好 发出德尔·托罗的全境通缉令 |
[33:01] | He’s a flight risk. He’s got a head start. | 他有逃逸的可能 而且抢先出发了 |
[33:04] | I want his photo in every bus station and airport. | 把他的照片贴到所有公车站和机场 |
[33:06] | What do you want to do about Beto? | 那贝托怎么办 |
[33:07] | Let’s scoop him up. | 带他过来 |
[33:08] | Just stash him someplace safe till we find Del Toro. | 把他安置在安全的地方直到找到德尔·托罗 |
[33:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:18] | Hey, kid. Where’s Beto? | 小子 贝托在哪 |
[33:20] | – Uh, he’s not here. – When did he leave? | -他不在这 -他什么时候走的 |
[33:22] | I don’t know. About an hour ago? | 我说不好 一小时前 |
[33:24] | Beto’s still not answering his phone. | 贝托还是不接电话 |
[33:26] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[33:27] | If he comes back in, he needs to call us. | 如果他回来 让他给我们回电 |
[33:29] | Yeah, sure. | 行 |
[33:30] | Yo, when he left, did he leave alone? | 他离开时是一个人吗 |
[33:32] | Uh, no, Mr. Del Toro came and picked him up. | 不是 德尔·托罗先生带他走的 |
[33:35] | Oh, jeez. | 天哪 |
[33:37] | Kim, get an emergency order and ping Beto’s phone. | 金 申请紧急紧急检查令 定位贝托的手机 |
[33:38] | On it. | 好的 |
[33:39] | What kind of car were they driving? | 他们开的什么车 |
[33:40] | – Um, a white BMW. – 5021 Frank, | -白色宝马 -5021F |
[33:44] | this is Detective Dawson of Intelligence. | 我是情报部的道森警探 |
[33:46] | Put out a Flash Message and lodge an All Call Alert | 发布一个紧急警报和车辆排查通告 |
[33:48] | on Alex Del Toro driving a white BMW sedan. | 找出亚历克斯·德尔·托罗开的白色宝马 |
[33:51] | This is a life and death priority matter. | 这是生死攸关的头等大事 |
[34:02] | Last consecutive ping from Beto’s phone | 贝托手机最后的连续信号 |
[34:03] | came from this area 20 minutes ago. | 出现在这里 20分钟前 |
[34:05] | Looks like Del Toro’s gonna smuggle himself out of town. | 看起来德尔·托罗想带偷渡出城 |
[34:12] | I got something. | 我找到信号了 |
[34:16] | Hey, two o’clock. White BMW. | 两点钟方向 白色宝马 |
[34:20] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[34:26] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:29] | It’s Beto. | 是贝托 |
[34:33] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[34:35] | Looks like Del Toro’s a man of his word. | 看起来德尔·托罗说话算话 |
[34:39] | All right, we’ve got to fan out. | 我们分散开找 |
[34:40] | – Hailey, tell the port supervisor don’t let anything out. – On it. | -海莉 让码头主管不要放行任何船只 -好 |
[34:43] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[34:47] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[34:49] | You see this guy? | 你们看到这家伙了吗 |
[34:52] | Nah, I haven’t seen him. | 没 没见过 |
[34:55] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[35:00] | Red flannel. | 红色法兰绒 |
[35:03] | Alex Del Toro! Chicago PD! | 亚历克斯·德尔·托罗 芝加哥警署 |
[35:09] | Hold up! Hold up! | 等等 等等 |
[35:12] | Go! | 上 |
[35:41] | 5021 Ida. Shots fired at the police. | 5021I 嫌犯朝警方开火 |
[35:43] | Copy that, 5021 Ida. | 收到 5021I |
[36:24] | There’s nowhere to run! | 无处可逃了 |
[36:39] | Go ahead. Arrest me. | 来吧 逮捕我 |
[36:57] | You killed his brother, you son of a bitch. | 你杀了他弟弟 你个畜生 |
[37:02] | You really thought you’d get away with it? | 你真的以为自己能逃得掉吗 |
[37:11] | Whoa, whoa. Hey! Antonio! | 别这样 安东尼奥 |
[37:15] | Whoa, Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[37:16] | Yo, just put the cuffs on him, brother. | 把手铐给他戴上就行 哥们 |
[37:20] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[37:24] | Hey, listen, man, he’s not worth it! | 听着 兄弟 他不值得 |
[37:35] | You don’t deserve this. | 不能让你轻松死了 |
[37:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:49] | When we sent out the patrol units to grab Del Toro, | 当我们派巡逻车去抓德尔·托罗的时候 |
[37:52] | his wife tipped him off. | 他妻子给他通风报信 |
[37:53] | That’s how he knew Carlos flipped. | 所以他知道卡洛斯叛变了 |
[37:55] | Hey, man, if Carlos had confessed | 兄弟 如果卡洛斯 |
[37:57] | when we had Del Toro in custody, | 在我们抓到德尔·托罗后坦白 |
[37:58] | his brother would still be alive. | 他弟弟就不会死 |
[37:59] | This is not on you. You know that, right? | 这事不怪你 你知道 对吧 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:02] | Hey, listen. Look, look. | 听着 听着 |
[38:03] | I’ve got some good news for you. | 我有好消息 |
[38:06] | I just got off the phone with Voight. | 我刚跟博伊特打完电话 |
[38:08] | “The Tribune’s” gonna publish the story exposing Kelton. | 《论坛报》要刊登整个故事曝光凯尔顿 |
[38:12] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑 |
[38:13] | No. It’s over. | 不 结束了 |
[38:27] | Congrats on the Del Toro bust. | 恭喜你抓到了德尔·托罗 |
[38:29] | Must feel good finally getting him off the street. | 终于把他关起来了 感觉肯定很好吧 |
[38:31] | Yeah, it does. | 嗯 没错 |
[38:34] | – Hey, Kim. – Yeah? | -金 -什么事 |
[38:37] | That press conference has started. | 新闻发布会开始了 |
[38:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:40] | Kelton really dropping out? | 凯尔顿真的要退选了吗 |
[38:42] | – It’s what they say. – Good. | -大家都这么说 -太好了 |
[38:44] | Good evening. Thank you all for coming. | 晚上好 感谢大家的出席 |
[38:46] | I’m Deputy Superintendent Kate Brennan. | 我是副警察警司凯特·布莱纳 |
[38:49] | I’m sure you’ve all heard the disturbing rumors | 我确定你们肯定都听说了传得沸沸扬扬的谣言 |
[38:51] | floating around the city about how a serial killer | 市里传得沸沸扬扬的谣言 |
[38:53] | was allowed to commit additional murders | 由于芝加哥警署的渎职 |
[38:55] | due to mishandling by the CPD. | 一个连环杀手犯下多起案件 |
[38:58] | There was indeed a cover-up. | 确实存在掩盖行为 |
[39:02] | But Superintendent Kelton had nothing to do with it. | 但凯尔顿警司于此毫无关系 |
[39:07] | I am the one responsible. | 我才是罪魁祸首 |
[39:11] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[39:12] | She’s taking a bullet for Kelton. | 替凯尔顿背锅 |
[39:14] | I made an ill-advised decision | 我做了个错误的决定 |
[39:17] | and I will live with that mistake for the rest of my life. | 现在我要一辈子背负这个决定带来的后果 |
[39:21] | I am deeply sorry | 我非常抱歉 |
[39:23] | and I take full responsibility. | 并且承担全部责任 |
[39:25] | I’ve handed in my resignation to Superintendent Kelton. | 我已经将辞呈上交凯尔顿警司 |
[39:30] | Effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[39:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[39:48] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[39:55] | All this time, I thought I had so many friends, | 一直以来 我以为自己有很多朋友 |
[39:59] | and yet you are the only person who comes to see me. | 没想到最后只有你来看我 |
[40:05] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:10] | I got outflanked. | 我被算计了 |
[40:13] | All this time I was helping Kelton, | 一直以为我帮助凯尔顿 |
[40:15] | crossing lines to protect him, | 打破底线去保护他 |
[40:17] | he was keeping evidence against me. | 他却手里攥着可以扳倒我的证据 |
[40:26] | I was playing checkers. He was playing chess. | 我在玩跳棋 而他在玩象棋 |
[40:30] | Why not take him down with you? | 为什么不把他一起拉下水 |
[40:33] | He offered me a deal. | 他给了我一个交易 |
[40:35] | I confess my sins. | 我坦白我的罪 |
[40:37] | I pretend that I was the one who wrote the email | 假装是我写了邮件 |
[40:39] | and he won’t bring official charges against me. | 他不会起诉我 |
[40:44] | Kate, I’m worried about you. | 凯特 我担心你 |
[40:48] | Don’t worry about me, Hank. Worry about yourself. | 别担心我了 汉克 担心你自己吧 |
[40:53] | Kelton is coming for you. | 凯尔顿冲你来了 |
[40:58] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |