时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You sleep down here? You okay? | 你在这里睡的吗 还好吗 |
[00:09] | Yeah, um, shouldn’t have had that last drink. | 好吧 我不该喝那最后一杯 |
[00:12] | It kicked in my insomnia. | 都把我喝断片了 |
[00:14] | All right, well, I’ll make us coffee. | 好吧 我煮点咖啡 |
[00:16] | – Okay. – Hey, uh, my uncle messaged. | -好 -话说我叔叔发信息来了 |
[00:18] | He wants to know if we wanna go | 他想知道我们想不想 |
[00:19] | to Mackinac Island next weekend. | 下周末去麦基诺岛 |
[00:22] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:23] | – Can we go now? – Oh, I wish. | -能现在去吗 -我倒想呢 |
[00:33] | New poll came out. | 最新民调出来了 |
[00:35] | Kelton’s 20 points out in front. | 凯尔顿领先20个百分点 |
[00:37] | Well, good-bye, Intelligence. Hello, 16th district. | 再见了情报组 你好 16局 |
[00:41] | Why would he send you to the 16th? | 他为什么把你调去16局 |
[00:43] | Because he’s gonna send the South-siders North | 因为他想南边人调到北边 |
[00:45] | and North-siders South. | 北边人调到南边 |
[00:48] | He’s gonna separate the units. | 他还要把小组的人都打散 |
[00:49] | Send us to all parts of the city. | 把我们分离到全城各地 |
[00:50] | Well, Kelton wants his own people close. | 凯尔顿想安插亲信 |
[00:52] | It sucks but you would do the same thing. | 虽然恶心 但是换了你也会这么做 |
[00:54] | Break up the team with the highest clear rate in the city? | 把全城破案率最高的团队打散 |
[00:56] | No, I would not. | 不 我不会这么做 |
[01:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:01] | You’re adorable when you’re stubborn. | 你嘴硬的时候好可爱 |
[01:03] | I’m not stubborn. I’m right. | 我不是嘴硬 我说的对 |
[01:04] | Again, proving my point. | 你再次证明了我的话 |
[01:06] | Units in the 9th district and units on the city-wide, | 9局及全城各组警员 |
[01:08] | we have an armed robbery in progress | 有一起武装抢劫发生 |
[01:10] | at 730 West on 31st. | 地址在31号大街西区730号 |
[01:12] | 730 West, that’s a couple of blocks from here. | 西区730号 离这里才几个街区 |
[01:13] | 5021 Henry, we’re gonna roll on that. | 5021H 我们立即赶过去 |
[01:20] | 5021 Henry on the scene, call’s bonafide. | 5021H到达现场 已确认 |
[01:23] | We have a man down. | 有一人受伤倒地 |
[01:31] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[01:32] | Let’s see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[01:34] | Get your hands in the air now! | 把手举起来 |
[01:37] | Listen, pal, you back away from the van! | 听着哥们 马上离开那辆车 |
[01:39] | Keep your hands where we can see them right now! | 把手举在我们能看见的地方 |
[01:41] | I’m not asking again! | 我不说第二次 |
[01:42] | Ruz! | 鲁塞克 |
[01:49] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[01:50] | 10-1, 10-1, shots fired at the police! We’re pinned down! | 呼叫指挥中心 警察被对方火力压制 |
[01:54] | 5021 Henry, back-up’s on the way. | 5021H 增援已出发 |
[02:03] | Help’s on the way, okay? | 救护车就要来了 |
[02:04] | – Can you hear me? – Yeah. | -你能听见我吗 -能 |
[02:06] | Okay, we’ve got an ambulance coming for you, okay? | 马上就会有救护车来救你 好吗 |
[02:07] | Just stay talking to me! | 继续跟我说话 |
[02:09] | Okay, what are you delivering? | 好 你送的是什么 |
[02:11] | Pills. Pills for the pharmacies. | 药片 给药房送的药片 |
[02:13] | We’re losing him! | 他快不行了 |
[02:27] | All right, where we at? | 好 什么情况 |
[02:28] | When we rolled up, it was in progress. | 我们赶到时 抢劫正在进行 |
[02:30] | Offenders made good their escape. | 犯人逃跑准备很充分 |
[02:31] | Yeah, and did some planning. | 是 还有明确的计划 |
[02:32] | Took fast escape routes on the interstate from here. | 走最快的路线逃到州界去了 |
[02:35] | You got the tags? | 你看清车牌了吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, it came back hot. | 看到了 系统里也有记录 |
[02:37] | Stolen from the Gold Coast a week ago. | 一周前从黄金海岸偷走的 |
[02:40] | Patrol’s got a possible sighting in Humboldt Park. | 巡警在洪堡公园发现了疑似踪迹 |
[02:42] | – Atwater and Burgess are on it. – Okay. | -阿特沃特和伯吉斯过去了 -好 |
[02:44] | Driver’s in surgery at Med. | 司机送芝加哥医院手术去了 |
[02:45] | Severe blunt-force trauma to the head. | 头部遭受多次外力重击 |
[02:47] | It could go either way. | 仍然有生命危险 |
[02:48] | Okay, what were they after? | 好 他们要抢的是什么 |
[02:49] | – Pills. – How much did they get? | -药片 -他们抢走了多少 |
[02:52] | I checked the driver’s manifest. | 我检查了司机的货单 |
[02:54] | It looks like they got away | 看来他们抢走了 |
[02:55] | with four boxes of bulk opioids. | 四箱阿片类药品 |
[02:57] | Street value of about a quarter million. | 街头价格大概25万 |
[02:58] | Patrolman told me this is the third van heist | 巡警告诉我这已经是这个地区 |
[03:00] | in the area this month. | 本月第三起货车抢劫了 |
[03:01] | There’s no working PODS on the block. | 这个街区也没有警察监控摄像 |
[03:03] | No luck with business surveillance either. | 交通监控也没有结果 |
[03:04] | All right, let’s talk to the drug manufacturer | 那就和制药商谈谈 |
[03:06] | and the shipping company. | 还有货运公司 |
[03:07] | I want to know all their routes | 我想知道他们所有的送货路线 |
[03:09] | and what exactly was on those vans. | 还有那辆车里到底运的什么 |
[03:11] | We figure out how they did it, should help us find who did it. | 只要想出他们的手法 就能查出犯人身份 |
[03:14] | – Copy that. – Let’s go. | -明白 -我们走 |
[03:18] | I spoke to Robbery. | 我和抢劫组谈了 |
[03:19] | All three vans were owned by Venture Shipping. | 这三辆货车都是风险运输公司所有 |
[03:22] | offenders, they hit the vans early in their route | 这些劫匪提前在货运路线埋伏 |
[03:24] | while the pig was fat. | 专抢满载的货车 |
[03:25] | They got in and out fast. | 迅速得手 迅速撤离 |
[03:26] | Seems like they know what they’re doing. | 看来他们很在行 |
[03:27] | And nothing on the van drivers? | 货车司机没什么疑点吗 |
[03:29] | No, all three are clean. | 没有 三位都没前科 |
[03:30] | Nothing to suggest it was an inside job. | 没有证据表明这是内鬼作祟 |
[03:32] | – So… – All right, our best lead comes from these blowups | -所以… -我们最好的线索来自附近汽车修理店的 |
[03:34] | taken from a nearby auto repair shop. | 摄像头所拍的照片 |
[03:37] | Now this? This is offender one. | 这个呢 这是一号罪犯 |
[03:39] | This guy’s got $300 sneakers on. | 这家伙穿了一双三百美元的运动鞋 |
[03:41] | This is the one that beat down the driver. | 就是他打倒了司机 |
[03:42] | The driver said he was speaking English. | 司机说他说英语 |
[03:43] | He sounded like a local. | 听起来像是本地人 |
[03:44] | All right, boss, as far as I can tell, | 老大 据我所知 |
[03:46] | this is all about the opioids. | 主要目标是阿片类药物 |
[03:47] | But in this whole process, | 但在整个过程中 |
[03:49] | there were some other meds taken. | 还带走了其他一些药 |
[03:51] | Other drugs? | 其他药品吗 |
[03:53] | All right, these pills distinct enough to ID? | 能查到具体是哪些药品吗 |
[03:56] | Not really–they all got the same manufacturer stamp, | 不太能 他们都盖了同一家制造商的章 |
[03:58] | but that’s about it. | 但仅此而已 |
[03:59] | – Hey, Sarge. – Anything on the SUV? | -警长 -SUV查到什么了吗 |
[04:01] | Yes, sir, they found it empty on a random lot | 是的 老大 他们在距离抢劫现场三公里外 |
[04:03] | in Humboldt Park, two miles away | 洪堡公园的一个停车场找到了这辆车 |
[04:04] | from the robbery. | 里面是空的 |
[04:05] | Techs ran the GPS. | 技术组检查了GPS |
[04:06] | The SUV was parked on a Back Of The Yards neighborhood | 这辆越野车在后院大街周围停了两天 |
[04:08] | for two days, one block from a known drug den | 距离毒品窝点只有一个街区 |
[04:10] | owned and operated by the Night Lords. | 由夜王帮运营 |
[04:12] | But you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:14] | I got a junkie unwitting that’s actually pretty tight | 我有个傻乎乎的瘾君子朋友 |
[04:17] | with some of these guys. | 和他们那些人走得挺近的 |
[04:17] | He grew up with them. I could take a run at him. | 他和他们是发小 我可以拿他试试 |
[04:20] | – Chase it. – Copy that. | -去试试吧 -收到 |
[04:26] | Hey, Tommy, it’s your boy, Eddy. | 汤米 我是埃迪 |
[04:27] | What’s up? | 最近怎么样 |
[04:31] | Sarge, now my guy couldn’t say much over the phone, | 警长 我的人不愿意在电话里多说 |
[04:34] | but it sounds like the Night Lords have a large inventory | 但听起来夜王帮现在 |
[04:37] | of painers at the moment. | 存有大量的毒品 |
[04:38] | Guy by the name of Time Bomb is selling the stuff. | 一个叫时间炸弹的人在卖货 |
[04:41] | That’s what he goes by. His real name is Eric Shaw. | 他就是从他那里买的 真名叫艾瑞克·肖 |
[04:43] | He did two stints in Big Muddy, | 他曾经两次入狱 |
[04:45] | one for armed robbery, | 一次是持械抢劫 |
[04:46] | the other one for aggravated assault. | 另一次是严重伤害罪 |
[04:48] | He beat up his PO with the handle of a shotgun. | 他用猎枪枪托打了他的保释官 |
[04:50] | Sounds like our offender one. | 听起来像是一号罪犯 |
[04:52] | All right, find out what your guy knows about the heist and Eric Shaw. | 看看你的人对抢劫和艾瑞克·肖都知道些什么 |
[04:56] | But our priority is getting Shaw off the street. | 但我们的首要任务是把肖拿下 |
[04:58] | So I want you to bring Adam with you, | 我需要你带着亚当 |
[04:59] | put him in play as a dealer, | 让他扮成买家 |
[05:01] | set up a buy/bust of Shaw. | 给肖下个套 |
[05:03] | It’s a little early for all that, don’t you think? | 这有些为时过早 你觉得呢 |
[05:05] | I’m better solo with my guy. Trust me. | 我最好单独和我的人一起 相信我 |
[05:07] | No, I want all pieces in place. | 我希望一切就绪 |
[05:09] | I want Adam close. | 我想让亚当参与进来 |
[05:13] | If you got a problem with me around opioids, just say it. | 如果你对我查毒品有意见的话 就说出来 |
[05:17] | I just did. | 我刚说了 |
[05:31] | It comes right from the source? | 直接从工厂里拿来的吗 |
[05:35] | I can get 1,000 of those in your hand by tomorrow. | 我明天可以把一千包交到你的手上 |
[05:41] | 40k, nonnegotiable. | 四万块 不议价 |
[05:43] | I mean, it looks legit, man, | 这看起来挺靠谱 兄弟 |
[05:44] | but I’m serious when I say I need a steady supply. | 但我说我需要稳定的货源 我是认真的 |
[05:48] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[05:50] | All right, well, we got a deal then. | 那我们成交 |
[05:53] | But at 30. | 但是只能三万块 |
[05:57] | I don’t negotiate. | 我不议价 |
[06:02] | I’m here as a favor to Tommy. | 我来这里是看在汤米的面子上 |
[06:03] | If you don’t like my terms, that’s fine. | 如果你不同意我的条件 没关系 |
[06:07] | All right. Yeah, yeah, we got a deal. | 好吧 行 成交 |
[06:12] | Uh, you, uh, just call me when you’re ready to do this. | 准备好了就给我打电话 |
[06:16] | Tommy’s got my number. | 汤米有我的电话号码 |
[06:19] | See you, Tommy. | 再见 汤米 |
[06:24] | Hank, you seen this? | 汉克 你看到这个了吗 |
[06:29] | 芝加哥太阳报 羟考酮凯尔顿 | |
[06:33] | – That’s catchy. – Where are we at? | -真吸引人 -我们现在有什么行动 |
[06:37] | We’re circling a dealer in the Night Lords. | 我们正在等待抓捕夜王帮的一个毒贩 |
[06:39] | You’re circling? | 你在等待吗 |
[06:40] | Kate, it takes time. | 凯特 这需要时间 |
[06:42] | Bad guys don’t run on an election cycle. | 坏人不会根据选举时间来犯罪 |
[06:44] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | Look, I know you’ve got bad blood with Kelton. | 我知道你和凯尔顿关系不好 |
[06:49] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[06:50] | But if you want Intelligence to survive, | 但如果你想让情报部门存活 |
[06:51] | you’re gonna have to make peace with him. | 你需要和他和平相处 |
[06:53] | Now, I do not want to bury you, Hank. | 我不想埋没你 汉克 |
[06:55] | I’m a Chicagoan. | 我是芝加哥人 |
[06:56] | I know the good work that you guys do. | 我知道你们做得很好 |
[06:58] | It’s not that simple, Kate. You know it. | 没这么简单 凯特 你知道的 |
[07:00] | Hey, boss. Excuse me, Miss Deputy. | 老大 抱歉 副警察警司女士 |
[07:04] | Uh, Shaw just made a phone call. | 肖刚才给我打了个电话 |
[07:05] | He’s ready to do the deal. | 他已经准备好交易了 |
[07:06] | Good, set it up. Have Jay and Hailey ghost. | 就这么安排 让杰和海莉跟着 |
[07:13] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[07:25] | Are you guys all set? | 你们都就位了吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah, we got you, Adam. | 我们在呢 亚当 |
[07:34] | All right, all right. This is Shaw, here we go. | 好了 肖来了 我们开始吧 |
[07:42] | All right, all right. | 好了 |
[07:50] | If I remember correctly, we said no guns. | 如果我没记错的话 我们说好不能带枪 |
[07:53] | Yeah, for you and me. | 是啊 只是我们俩不能带 |
[07:56] | My guys pack. | 我的人都带着了 |
[07:58] | Is it gonna be a problem for you? | 你觉得有问题吗 |
[08:00] | Hey, where’s the stuff? | 东西呢 |
[08:02] | You first. | 你先拿 |
[08:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:21] | It’s all there. | 都在这了 |
[08:24] | All right, hop in. | 好 上车 |
[08:28] | Hop in? No. No, no, man. No. | 上车 不 不能这样 |
[08:31] | You told me you were gonna bring the stuff here, man. | 你说会把东西带到这里的 |
[08:33] | No, I said we had a deal. | 不 我说我们俩定好交易了 |
[08:36] | How we do that deal is up to me. | 怎么做交易我说了算 |
[08:37] | – This is not good. – It’s Adam’s call. | -情况不妙 -这是亚当的决定 |
[08:40] | He hasn’t used the distress signal yet. | 他还没发呼救信号 |
[08:42] | I have a lot of cash here, man. | 我这里有大量现金 |
[08:44] | And it ain’t like you and I go way back. | 而且咱俩交情没这么深 |
[08:46] | You know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[08:49] | You in or out, bro? | 还做不做交易了 老兄 |
[08:50] | Where do you want me to go? | 你想让我去哪 |
[08:54] | I got a house over on Webster. | 我在韦伯斯特有间房 |
[08:55] | No prying eyes. Come on. | 没人会监视 走吧 |
[08:57] | I don’t like it. | 这可不太妙 |
[08:58] | 5021 Henry, do you have any patrol cars | H5021 你们在普林斯顿3400号附近 |
[09:00] | near 3400 Princeton? | 有巡逻车吗 |
[09:02] | 10-4, I show 922 coming off a traffic stop a block away. | 收到 922号离指定街区只有一个红绿灯 |
[09:06] | Have them do a slow crawl down Princeton. | 让他们缓慢巡逻普林斯顿 |
[09:10] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[09:18] | Hey, hold up. | 等等 |
[09:20] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[09:24] | No, no, no. It’s off. | 不 警灯没亮 |
[09:28] | If this is on you, you’re dead. | 如果是你搞的鬼 你就死定了 |
[09:29] | Bro, it’s just a cop car, man. | 老兄 不过是一辆警车罢了 |
[09:31] | Hey, yo, Shaw. He just turned, bro. | 肖 他刚刚掉头了 |
[09:34] | Dude, it’s just a cop. He probably lost his donuts. | 只是个警察 说不定是他找不到甜甜圈了 |
[09:36] | Man, come on! | 拜托 |
[09:40] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[09:57] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[10:05] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚什么情况 |
[10:07] | What was that? I had the prick. | 什么情况 那个混蛋在我掌控之中 |
[10:09] | – I don’t understand it. – Had him? | -我不明白 -在你掌控之中 |
[10:10] | He wanted you to go mobile. We weren’t equipped for that. | 他想带你走 我们没那个准备 |
[10:12] | – Had rip written all over it. – All right, who made the call? | -你跟着去就死定了 -谁打的电话 |
[10:14] | – It doesn’t matter. – I did. | -这不重要 -我打的 |
[10:15] | Yeah, you made the wrong call. You made it too early. | 你不该打的 打得太早了 |
[10:17] | Listen, when I’m in the middle of it | 当我还没有脱身 |
[10:19] | and I use the distress signal, then we call it. | 如果我给了呼救信号 再打电话 |
[10:21] | If I don’t use the distress signal– | 如果我没给呼救信号 |
[10:22] | I made the call, Adam. Move on. | 我打了电话 亚当 别提这个了 |
[10:29] | – Let it go, bro. – Hey, Trudy. | -算了 老兄 -特鲁迪 |
[10:30] | – Yeah? – This mic’s a little spotty. | -怎么了 -这个对讲机有点坏了 |
[10:32] | – I’ll have tech take a look. – Thanks. | -我会让鉴证科看看 -谢谢 |
[10:33] | Hailey, just give me a second. | 海莉 等一下 |
[10:44] | Look, I know that it’s complicated– | 我知道情况很复杂 |
[10:47] | It had nothing to do with us. | 和我们的事没关系 |
[10:49] | It had nothing to do with us. Are you sure? | 和我们的事没关系 你确定吗 |
[10:52] | Yes. | 确定 |
[11:07] | So where we at with Shaw? | 和肖的进展如何了 |
[11:08] | Can we get this deal back on track? | 还能继续和他交易吗 |
[11:10] | Well, he just texted me a bunch of emojis | 他刚刚给我发了一大堆 |
[11:12] | I never even knew existed. | 我没见过的表情包 |
[11:13] | So based on that, I’m guessing that the deal is off. | 根据这个 交易应该是没戏了 |
[11:16] | Well, we’re keeping the pressure on. | 我们得继续施压 |
[11:18] | Going from the top didn’t work, so we start from the bottom. | 从顶层入手没戏了 我们就从底层入手 |
[11:21] | We catch one of Shaw’s crew dirty and flip him. | 抓住一个肖的手下 然后策反他 |
[11:23] | Narcotics know where the Night Lords | 缉毒组知道夜王帮 |
[11:24] | are slinging these pills? | 在哪里兜售这些毒品吗 |
[11:25] | There’s a house in the Back Of The Yards | 后院街有栋房子 |
[11:27] | that’s getting a lot of action. | 有挺大的动静 |
[11:28] | Walk ups, hands offs, stuff like that. | 有人进去 售卖毒品 诸如此类的 |
[11:30] | It’s on the corner of Ashland and 54th. | 在艾什兰街和五十四号大街转角处 |
[11:31] | It’s been up for demolition for about a year. | 早在一年前就处于拆除状态了 |
[11:34] | Would you look at that? Look who it’s registered to. | 看看这是登记在谁的名下的 |
[11:36] | Shaw’s uncle. | 肖的叔叔 |
[11:39] | Get eyes on that house. Let’s go. | 盯住那栋房子 出发 |
[11:52] | We got another hype coming in–white, 30s. | 又有人来了 白人 三十多岁 |
[11:55] | Male with a beard. | 男性 长胡子 |
[11:57] | Green army jacket, green ski cap. | 绿色军用夹克和滑雪帽 |
[12:00] | Looks like another buyer. | 看上去又是一个买家 |
[12:02] | Okay, let us know when you got eyes on the seller. | 如果看到卖家 通知我们 |
[12:08] | Oh, that’s a negative. | 那不是我们要找的人 |
[12:09] | Just another satisfied customer. | 又是一个买到货了的顾客罢了 |
[12:15] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[12:20] | He went in the house about two hours ago. | 他大概两个小时之前进去的 |
[12:22] | He might be a runner re-upping the spot. | 他可能是个要去进货的毒贩 |
[12:23] | We need to stay with this guy. | 我们得跟着他 |
[12:25] | Okay, we think we got one of Shaw’s boys exiting the house. | 我们发现了一个疑似肖手下的人从里面出来 |
[12:27] | Looks like he’s carrying a bag. | 看起来好像背了个包 |
[12:30] | Here we go. | 抓个正着啊 |
[12:32] | I think she just gave him cash. | 她好像刚刚给了他一笔现金 |
[12:33] | Okay, I’m gonna stay with the buyer. | 我负责盯着这个买家 |
[12:35] | I’ll let you know if we got a positive. | 确定目标后通知你们 |
[12:36] | All right, we’re going on foot. | 我们下车了 |
[12:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:45] | Ah, he’s gonna run. Son of a bitch. | 他要跑了 他妈的 |
[12:51] | – Hey, stop right there! – Cut him off! | -立刻给我站住 -拦住他 |
[12:53] | 5021 Ida, I’ve got a male offender in a red jacket | 我是5021I 我在追捕一位穿红色夹克的 |
[12:55] | fleeing under the– | 男性嫌疑人… |
[12:57] | Last seen fleeing southbound on Ashland. | 最后一次目击到他时他正沿阿什兰街向南逃跑 |
[12:59] | Let me see what’s in the bag. | 让我看看袋子里有什么 |
[13:01] | Give me the bag. | 把袋子给我 |
[13:01] | – No. – Give me the bag! | -不 -把它给我 |
[13:03] | How are we doing? | 什么情况 |
[13:05] | She says there’s no pills in there. | 她说袋子里没有毒品 |
[13:06] | Hands up. Get your hands up. | 把手举起来 快举起来 |
[13:07] | Do you have anything sharp on you? | 你身上有利器吗 |
[13:08] | – No. – Turn around. | -没有 -转过去 |
[13:11] | I don’t know. These look a lot like pills. | 我觉得这些看起来挺像药片的 |
[13:13] | What’s your name? You got an ID? | 你叫什么名字 身上有身份证件吗 |
[13:16] | Hey, hey! Slow. | 等等 别乱来 |
[13:18] | Gina Reilly. | 吉娜·莱利 |
[13:24] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[13:26] | – Chicago PD! – Out of the way! | -芝加哥警署 -让开 |
[13:27] | Out of the way! Police! | 让开 警察 |
[13:29] | Out of the way! Move! Police! Police! | 让开 别挡路 警察 我们是警察 |
[13:31] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[13:36] | Out of the way! Out of the way! Move! | 让开 让开 别挡路 |
[13:38] | 5021 Eddie, we’ve got a man on the tracks. | 5021E 那个男人跑到铁轨上去了 |
[13:40] | – Advise CTA. – Move! Move! | -通知交管局 -别挡路 让开 |
[13:41] | Shut down the Red Line towards Lansing! Shut it down! | 关闭去兰辛的红线列车 赶紧关闭 |
[13:46] | Copy that, 5021 Eddie. We’ll notify CTA. | 收到 5021E 我们立即通知交管局 |
[14:03] | – Get an ID? – Joe Powell. | -确认身份了吗 -乔·鲍威尔 |
[14:04] | Nickname J-Dog. Two busts for distro. | 外号乔狗 因为贩毒被捕过两次 |
[14:06] | Three DUIs and battery to a police officer. | 三次醉驾 一次袭警 |
[14:10] | Born and raised in the Yards. | 在”后院”出生长大 |
[14:11] | Been running with Shaw’s crew for a couple years. | 和肖的人一起贩毒了一段时间 |
[14:13] | – High level guy? – Nah, just a packman. | -级别高吗 -不高 就是个底层小毒贩 |
[14:15] | Everything in our records shows he’s a wannabe. | 我们的记录显示他一直努力想奋斗上去来着 |
[14:17] | All right, what about the buyer–she know anything? | 好吧 那买家呢 她知道什么吗 |
[14:19] | Hailey is starting to talk to her right now. | 海莉正在和她谈呢 |
[14:22] | This is all a misunderstanding. | 这都是误会 |
[14:23] | I’m not a drug addict. I swear! | 我不是个瘾君子 我发誓 |
[14:26] | – Okay. – Hey, I need a word. | -好吧 -过来一下 我有话要说 |
[14:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:36] | I ran the identifiers on those pills | 我检测了一下 |
[14:38] | you caught her with. | 她身上的这些药片 |
[14:39] | They’re not opioids. | 不是阿片类药品 |
[14:41] | What are they? | 那是什么 |
[14:42] | Uh, it’s a drug called Lumicin. | 是一种叫露米辛的药物 |
[14:44] | It treats a rare liver disease. | 治疗一种罕见的肝病 |
[14:47] | Can you get high taking them? | 吃那东西能致幻吗 |
[14:48] | No. | 不 |
[14:50] | Why would someone steal them? | 那谁偷这个干嘛呀 |
[14:52] | It costs about 40 grand a month. | 这个药一个月要四万块钱 |
[14:54] | – 40 grand? – Yeah. | -四万 -对 |
[14:59] | So are you saying Gina’s sick? | 所以你的意思是吉娜病了 |
[15:02] | Gina’s dying. | 吉娜要死了 |
[15:21] | We made a few phone calls. | 我们打了几个电话 |
[15:23] | We know what’s going on. | 我们了解事情的大概了 |
[15:27] | We know you’re sick. | 我们知道你病了 |
[15:29] | So you–you know I wasn’t out there on the street buying dope. | 所以你们知道我不是在大街上买毒品了吧 |
[15:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:42] | If you don’t mind talking about it, | 如果你不介意谈谈的话 |
[15:45] | those pills you take, Lumicin, | 你吃的那种药 露米辛 |
[15:48] | what does it do for you? | 有什么作用 |
[15:51] | It replaces an enzyme my liver can’t produce anymore. | 它能代替我的肝脏分泌不出来了的那些酶 |
[15:55] | It keeps me alive. | 它能保我的命 |
[16:00] | I’m assuming since you’re getting them on the corner, | 既然你是在街上偷着买的 |
[16:02] | your insurance doesn’t cover the costs? | 我猜你的保险不报销这药吧 |
[16:05] | What insurance? | 什么保险 |
[16:08] | I lost it a year ago. | 我去年就没保险了 |
[16:10] | And, uh, my husband’s insurance doesn’t cover it, so… | 我丈夫的保险也不报销这个 所以… |
[16:19] | The guy that gave you the pills– | 给你药的那个人 |
[16:21] | Joe Powell– how do you know him? | 乔·鲍威尔 你怎么认识他的 |
[16:24] | I don’t, really. | 说实话我不认识他 |
[16:26] | I just–I knew where to go. | 我只是…我知道要去哪买药 |
[16:28] | And you knew that he would have these pills? | 而且你知道他会有这些药 |
[16:34] | How did you know that? Did someone tell you? | 你是怎么知道的 有人告诉你的吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, a friend. | 对 一位朋友 |
[16:40] | Does this friend have a name? | 这位朋友叫什么 |
[16:44] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[16:47] | We’re just talking. | 我们只是聊聊 |
[16:49] | But you’ve got to level with me, okay? | 但你要和我说实话 好不好 |
[16:53] | We’ve been chasing a robbery crew. | 我们在追捕一个抢劫团伙 |
[16:57] | And they steal meds from vans. | 他们从运输车上偷药品 |
[17:03] | We have the delivery manifests. | 我们有送货单 |
[17:04] | And all of the vans had Lumicin in them. | 所有的车里都有露米辛 |
[17:10] | Three bottles were taken in the last heist | 上一次抢劫中有三瓶被拿走了 |
[17:12] | and those are the three bottles I found on you. | 就是我从你身上搜到的那三瓶 |
[17:17] | This guy here? | 这个人 |
[17:22] | He almost got killed in the last attack. | 在上次的抢劫中他差点被打死 |
[17:25] | He may never walk again. | 他有可能再也不能走路了 |
[17:30] | If what you say is true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[17:32] | that someone’s committing crimes to save my life, | 有人去犯罪来救我的命 |
[17:41] | then those robberies might be my only hope | 那么那些抢劫是我能看到我女儿 |
[17:43] | to see my daughter grow up. | 长大成人的唯一希望 |
[17:47] | I help you, I die. | 我帮你 我就死了 |
[18:00] | – This is a tough one, Sarge. – I know. | -这个很不容易 警长 -我知道 |
[18:03] | You still got a job to do. | 但你依然得履行职责 |
[18:05] | Jay, any more of this Lumicin coming to Chicago? | 杰 还有露米辛要运来芝加哥吗 |
[18:08] | I’m trying to get an answer on that. | 我正在问这个事呢 |
[18:09] | The drug companies aren’t being responsive. | 医药公司没有给我回复 |
[18:11] | A lot of privacy issues. | 涉及很多隐私的问题 |
[18:12] | But, uh, I’m working on it. | 但我在查呢 |
[18:13] | I got something. | 我有些发现 |
[18:15] | I found a nexus between Gina’s husband, Robert, | 我发现了吉娜的丈夫罗伯特 |
[18:17] | and our shot caller Eric Shaw. | 和头目艾瑞克·肖之间的关系 |
[18:19] | They’re cousins. | 他们是表兄弟 |
[18:21] | They went to the same high school. | 他们上的同一所高中 |
[18:22] | They’re in a bunch of social media pictures together. | 他们还一起出现在一些社交媒体上贴的照片上 |
[18:25] | All right, what do we know about him? | 我们知道他的哪些情况 |
[18:26] | Uh, full name Robert Reilly. He’s 34. | 全名是罗伯特·莱利 34岁 |
[18:29] | He didn’t even have a sheet | 直到六个月前 |
[18:30] | until about six months ago, Sarge. | 他都没有犯罪记录 警长 |
[18:31] | Uh, he was a high school Algebra teacher. | 他是个高中里的代数老师 |
[18:33] | Had to take a leave of absence when Gina got sick. | 吉娜生病以后他不得不请了病假 |
[18:37] | His height, weight, and build are a match for offender two. | 他的身高体重 体型和二号罪犯一致 |
[18:39] | So we’re gonna dig into him. | 那我们要去调查一下他 |
[18:41] | I mean, he and Shaw are cousins–how close are they? | 他和肖是表兄弟 他们的关系有多密切 |
[18:43] | What about Gina? | 吉娜呢 |
[18:44] | We hold her for 48 hours, keep her away from phones. | 我们把她关48小时 不让她打电话 |
[18:49] | All right, let’s get eyes on Reilly fast. | 好吧 我们先找到莱利 越快越好 |
[18:57] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[19:13] | We got eyes on our target. | 我们发现目标 |
[19:14] | He’s on the move in his Toyota. | 他要开他的丰田离开了 |
[19:16] | We’re gonna keep a loose tail. | 我们会远远地跟着 |
[19:18] | We’re headed westbound on Ivy Street. | 我们沿艾维街向西 |
[19:39] | I thought this guy was an unemployed teacher. | 我以为这家伙是个失业的老师 |
[19:40] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[19:43] | G5021 5021 George. | |
[19:44] | Squad, run an address. Uh, 4101 South Packers. | 总部 查个地址 南派克街4101号 |
[19:48] | I’m trying to get the name of the business. | 我想要知道企业的名称 |
[19:50] | 4101 South Packers. | 南派克街4101号 |
[19:52] | Ownership comes back to a corporation, Venture Shipping. | 所有人是家公司 风险运输公司 |
[19:55] | Do you need backup? | 需要支援吗 |
[19:57] | No, we’re good. Mobile out. | 不用 我们没事 呼叫完毕 |
[20:00] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:03] | Reilly is the inside man. Fox guarding the hen house. | 莱利是内鬼 黄鼠狼给鸡舍看门 |
[20:06] | The hen house is filled with opioids | 这个鸡舍装满了阿片类药品 |
[20:07] | and the drug that’s going to keep his wife alive. | 还有能让他老婆继续活着的药 |
[20:12] | So we know all three vans worked for Venture Shipping. | 我们知道所有三辆车都为风险运输公司工作 |
[20:14] | Reilly works in their dispatch unit. | 莱利在他们的调度部门工作 |
[20:16] | He started three months ago. | 他是三个月前上岗的 |
[20:17] | He has access to all the delivery routes. | 他能掌握所有运输路线 |
[20:19] | Now all the van drivers said the first guy was muscle, | 所有的车辆驾驶员都说一号罪犯是打手 |
[20:21] | the second guy took the drugs. | 二号罪犯拿的药品 |
[20:23] | So Shaw handles the drivers, | 所以肖对付司机们 |
[20:24] | 武装抢劫团伙 一号罪犯 艾瑞克·肖 | |
[20:26] | Reilly grabs the drugs and the Lumicin for his wife. | 莱利抢药品和他老婆用的露米辛 |
[20:29] | Yeah, it’s a very good theory. | 很不错的理论 |
[20:30] | How do we prove it? | 我们如何证实呢 |
[20:33] | We get up on Gina’s phone. | 我们监听吉娜的电话 |
[20:40] | Gina, we appreciate your patience. | 吉娜 感谢你的耐心 |
[20:42] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[20:45] | You’re not charging me? | 你们不指控我吗 |
[20:48] | No. Sorry it took so long. | 对 抱歉过了这么久 |
[20:52] | I convinced our ASA to not press any charges | 我说服助理检察官不要做出任何指控 |
[20:54] | considering everything you’re going through. | 考虑到你正在经历的一切 |
[20:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:02] | I’m going to shoot you straight, okay? | 我就跟你直说吧 |
[21:06] | If it’s in your power, | 如果你能做到 |
[21:07] | if you know anything about these robberies… | 如果你知道这些抢劫案… |
[21:11] | You need to call the people that are doing them | 你应该打给那些劫匪 |
[21:12] | and make them stop. | 让他们别再干了 |
[21:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:22] | I’m sorry, we’ll send in the payment today. | 很抱歉 我们今天会付清的 |
[21:25] | – Thanks for understanding. – This is your last delay– | -谢谢理解 -这是最后期限 |
[21:29] | Healthcare bills. | 医疗费账单 |
[21:30] | You get sick, they never stop. | 只要你病了 就会源源不断进来 |
[21:33] | My dad’s still paying off my grandfather’s cancer treatment. | 我爸现在还在付我爷爷的癌症治疗费 |
[21:35] | He died five years ago. | 他五年前就去世了 |
[21:38] | All right, another call coming in. | 好吧 又有电话进来了 |
[21:40] | That’s Reilly’s number. | 莱利的号码 |
[21:42] | Baby, is that you? | 亲爱的 是你吗 |
[21:44] | Yeah. How’s Hannah? | 是我 汉娜还好吗 |
[21:46] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[21:47] | Listen, sweetie, uh, I can’t talk. | 听着 亲爱的 我没法多说 |
[21:50] | Just know I’m working on something big. | 只想告诉你我在做件大事 |
[21:53] | Bob, listen to me. I’m begging you. | 鲍勃 听我说 我求你了 |
[21:56] | It’s gone too far. | 这件事太过了 |
[21:57] | Don’t do this. We can find another way. | 别再做下去了 我们可以想其他办法 |
[22:00] | There is no other way. | 根本没有其他办法 |
[22:03] | We’re gonna beat this together, okay? | 我们能一起战胜这个病 好吗 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:08] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[22:11] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:17] | Something big? What’s that? | 做件大事 是指什么 |
[22:18] | Jay talked to Venture Shipping. | 杰跟风险运输公司谈过 |
[22:20] | He said they’re going to have armored guards | 他说他们现在会给每辆货车都配备 |
[22:21] | with every van now. | 全副武装的保安 |
[22:22] | Reilly would know that. | 莱利应该知道这个 |
[22:24] | They’ve got to be hitting a wholesaler or a pharmacy. | 他们应该会去抢批发商或药店 |
[22:28] | I’ll call Voight. | 我打给博伊特 |
[22:31] | All right, listen up. Kim, Kevin? | 好 大家听着 金 凯文 |
[22:33] | Get over to Shaw’s house. If he’s still there, | 你们去肖的家 如果他还在那的话 |
[22:35] | just lay low. You wait for him to move out. | 就埋伏在附近 等他出来 |
[22:37] | Jay, reach back out to your manufacturing contacts. | 杰 再联络一下你的制造业线人 |
[22:40] | We need to know where this Lumicin is sitting. | 我们得搞清楚哪里有露米辛 |
[22:43] | Hey, hold up. | 等等 |
[22:44] | I got something coming from Dispatch about a pharmacy. | 调度台说有药店出事了 |
[22:46] | Squad, can you repeat that robbery call? | 总部 能否重复一下那个抢劫呼叫 |
[22:48] | Armed Robbery in progress. 24-hour Pharmacy. | 24小时营业的药店发生武装抢劫 |
[22:51] | 50th and Shields. | 五十街和希尔兹街路口 |
[22:52] | We have cars on the way. | 我们已经派车过去了 |
[22:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:54] | 10-4. Show 5021 units responding. | 收到 5021小队正在前往 |
[22:56] | 戴奇药店超市 我们送货上门 | |
[23:02] | Get back! Get back! | 后退 后退 |
[23:05] | – Hey, cover the back! – Copy that. | -守住后面 -收到 |
[23:07] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[23:29] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[23:30] | Let me see your hands, Reilly. | 举起手来 莱利 |
[23:33] | Stand up! Stand up! | 站起来 站起来 |
[23:36] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[23:38] | Now walk forward. | 向前走 |
[23:40] | Nice and easy. | 别轻举妄动 |
[23:43] | Nice and easy. | 别轻举妄动 |
[23:45] | Stop right there. Down on your knees. | 就在这停下 跪下 |
[23:52] | He’s gone. | 他已经死了 |
[24:04] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:06] | Oh, man, what did you just do? | 兄弟 你刚才干了什么 |
[24:08] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[24:10] | Alright. It’s clear that you never meant to hurt anyone, Bob. | 好吧 显然你不想伤害任何人 鲍勃 |
[24:17] | All right? | 对吗 |
[24:20] | You stuck around. You tried to save that man | 你留在那 想救那个人 |
[24:21] | when I know you knew we were coming. | 尽管你知道我们就要到了 |
[24:22] | You could’ve just as well left him to die alone. | 你也可以把他留在那等死 |
[24:26] | Now Bob, I-I know your story, okay? | 鲍勃 我了解你的情况 好吗 |
[24:29] | I know what’s going on with your wife. | 我知道你妻子的病 |
[24:31] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她跟这件事没关系 |
[24:33] | I’m not saying that she does. | 我没说跟她有关系 |
[24:34] | What I’m trying to say to you | 我想告诉你的是 |
[24:35] | is I would very much like to help you. | 我非常想帮助你 |
[24:38] | But we’ve got to start with you telling me about the guy | 但是你得先告诉我们刚才 |
[24:40] | who just killed tha t man. | 是谁杀了那个人 |
[24:43] | Now I know it’s your cousin, Eric Shaw. | 我现在知道是你表兄艾瑞克·肖杀的 |
[24:49] | You’re not gonna say anything? | 你没什么要说的吗 |
[24:52] | Nothing? | 什么都不说 |
[24:54] | Okay, you’re staring down three counts of | 好吧 你面临着三次武装抢劫 |
[24:56] | armed robbery and felony murder. | 和一次谋杀重罪起诉 |
[24:59] | That’s life in prison. | 这意味着要坐一辈子牢 |
[25:00] | That’s you never seeing your kid as a free man ever again. | 再也不可能以自由身见到你的孩子了 |
[25:03] | That’s your wife dying alone. | 你妻子也会独自死去 |
[25:10] | Just tell me about Shaw. All right? | 只要把肖的事告诉我 好吗 |
[25:14] | Just tell me about him and then you and I, we make a deal. | 只要告诉我他的事 我们就可以做交易 |
[25:18] | – Not a chance. – Please, Bob. | -不可能 -拜托 鲍勃 |
[25:20] | This is the best thing for your family. | 这对你的家庭来说是最好的选择了 |
[25:21] | I’m not lying to you here. I’m telling you the truth. | 我没骗你 是真的 |
[25:24] | It’s not. Trust me. | 不是的 你信我 |
[25:30] | Because Shaw still has your wife’s drugs, is that it? | 因为你妻子的药还在肖手上 是因为那个吗 |
[25:35] | Nothing you can say, | 任何你说的话 |
[25:36] | nothing you can threaten, | 任何威胁的话 |
[25:38] | is ever going to change my mind. | 都不会让我改主意 |
[25:45] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要一名律师 |
[25:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | He’s not gonna flip, | 他不会供出他 |
[26:02] | not while Shaw has those pills anyway. | 尤其不会在肖还有那些药的时候 |
[26:04] | He loves his wife too much. | 他太爱他的妻子了 |
[26:05] | He’s not gonna jeopardize her health. | 他不会拿她的生命冒险 |
[26:07] | Did we get anything from the crime scene? | 我们从犯罪现场搜到了任何线索吗 |
[26:09] | Witnesses saw a masked man | 目击者看到了一个蒙面男性 |
[26:10] | hop into an SUV and take off. | 跳上一辆越野车 跑掉了 |
[26:11] | No license plate. No forensics. | 没车牌 没法医证据 |
[26:13] | Uh, the pharmacy did confirm that the offender made off | 药店的人确认了 疑犯带着一堆阿片类药品 |
[26:16] | with a bunch of opioids | 逃离了现场 |
[26:17] | and about six months’ worth of Lumicin. | 还有六个月剂量的露米辛 |
[26:18] | Which is now in the hands of Shaw. | 而那个药现在就在肖的手里 |
[26:21] | Has he talked to his wife? | 他和他的妻子联系过吗 |
[26:22] | No, we brought him straight here. | 没有 我们直接把他带过来了 |
[26:23] | They’ve had no contact at all. | 他们完全没有通话过 |
[26:24] | Okay. Okay, Gina. Notify her. | 好的 去通知吉娜 |
[26:29] | Have a talk. | 和她谈一谈 |
[26:37] | That man has two daughters. | 这个男人有两个女儿 |
[26:39] | They’re never going to see their father again. | 但她们再也见不到自己的父亲了 |
[26:42] | I can’t tell you how sorry I am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:49] | Gina, right now Bob is going to prison for felony murder. | 吉娜 鲍勃现在要因为谋杀重罪而坐牢 |
[26:54] | You just said that he wasn’t the shooter, | 你刚刚说他不是那个开枪的人 |
[26:56] | that he was trying to help the pharmacist. | 说他还想着要救助那位药剂师 |
[26:57] | Doesn’t matter. He’s involved. | 没有用 他参与其中了 |
[27:00] | Legally, he’s held responsible. | 从法律上来说 他有责任 |
[27:08] | I need you to be honest with me. | 我需要你对我说实话 |
[27:11] | What do you know about the robberies? | 关于这些抢劫 你知道多少 |
[27:14] | Nothing specific. | 只是些大概 |
[27:17] | Bob kept me in the dark. | 鲍勃什么也没跟我说 |
[27:19] | But you knew they were robbing vans? | 但你知道他们在抢劫货车是吧 |
[27:21] | He never–he never told me. | 他从没告诉过我 |
[27:24] | But, um… | 但是 |
[27:25] | Once I realized that Venture Shipping vans were being robbed, | 当我知道被抢劫的是风险运输公司的货车 |
[27:29] | I did the math. | 我一合计 |
[27:32] | It’s not like he had some big criminal plans. | 不是说他有什么犯罪大计 |
[27:34] | Just–he just wanted to keep me alive. | 他只是想让我活下去 |
[27:38] | We were desperate. | 我们太绝望了 |
[27:41] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:47] | What about his cousin, Eric Shaw? | 那他的表兄呢 艾瑞克·肖 |
[27:51] | Uh, Bob never said he was involved. | 鲍勃从没说过他也会参与进来 |
[27:53] | Not explicitly. | 没特地说 |
[27:55] | But I-I knew it was him. | 但我知道就是他 |
[27:59] | Bob said if–if anything ever happened to him, | 鲍勃说过 如果他出了什么事 |
[28:02] | I should reach out to Shaw. | 我就去找肖 |
[28:04] | – Have you? – Not yet. | -你有找过吗 -还没 |
[28:07] | Okay. That’s good. | 那就好 |
[28:13] | We’d like you to reach out to Shaw | 我们想要你现在跟肖联系 |
[28:15] | and get him talk about the pharmacy heist. | 然后诱导他谈起药店抢劫 |
[28:19] | You want me to wear a wire? | 你想让我戴上监听器吗 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:26] | If you help us, we might be able to help Bob. | 要是你能帮到我们 我们说不定可以帮到鲍勃 |
[28:29] | Reduce his sentence to manslaughter. | 帮他减罪到过失杀人 |
[28:31] | He’ll be out in three to four years. | 三四年就可以出狱 |
[28:37] | And, um, uh, what about my medicine? | 那我的药怎么办 |
[28:41] | Shaw’s the one who controls it, so if you arrest him, | 药在肖的手上 所以如果你们逮捕了他 |
[28:45] | I won’t get it. | 我就拿不到了 |
[28:48] | Gina, those pills were stolen. | 吉娜 那些药是偷来的 |
[28:53] | They’re evidence now. Proceeds from the robbery. | 他们现在是证据 抢劫所得 |
[29:00] | But if I-I do all this, you’ll help Bob. | 但如果我做了所有你说的 你们会帮鲍勃 |
[29:04] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[29:09] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[29:13] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[29:15] | He would do the same thing for me. | 他会为了我做一样的事的 |
[29:36] | All right, we got a good signal. | 好的 信号不错 |
[29:37] | – Gina’s camera’s up. – Copy that. | -吉娜的摄像头设好了 -收到 |
[29:42] | She’s making a hell of a sacrifice. | 她做出了很大的牺牲 |
[29:45] | They’re madly in love. | 他们深爱对方 |
[29:55] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[29:58] | All right, we’re up. | 好的 她进去了 |
[30:00] | Everyone hang tight. Wait for her to draw him out. | 大家再坚持下 等她把他引出来 |
[30:02] | On my call. | 听我指挥 |
[30:04] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信我真的要来找你 |
[30:06] | Talked to Bob yet? | 跟鲍勃联系过了 |
[30:07] | Yeah, for, like, two minutes. | 是的 大概说了两分钟 |
[30:10] | He told me to hire a lawyer and he told me to get my meds. | 他让我找一个律师 让我来找你拿药 |
[30:13] | He said you had them. | 他说药在你这 |
[30:14] | – What else he say? – Nothing. | -他还说了什么 -没其他的了 |
[30:18] | He talked to the police? | 他和警察谈过了吗 |
[30:19] | No, he–he asked for a lawyer, that’s it. | 没有 他找了个律师 就这样 |
[30:21] | – What about you? – What do you mean? | -那你呢 -你什么意思 |
[30:23] | Have you talked to the cops? | 你和警察谈过了吗 |
[30:25] | They came by, but I didn’t say anything. | 他们来过了 但我什么也没说 |
[30:28] | ‘Cause I-I don’t really know anything. | 因为我什么都不知道 |
[30:30] | That’s how Bob wanted it. | 这正是鲍勃所希望的 |
[30:32] | But I’m not stupid–I know what you two have been doing. | 但我不傻 我知道你们俩干了什么事 |
[30:34] | This is all my fault. I should’ve put a stop to it. | 这都是我的错 我本该阻止这件事 |
[30:36] | – Hey, calm down. – Calm down? | -冷静点 -你让我怎么冷静 |
[30:39] | Bob’s in jail for murder! | 鲍勃因谋杀罪入狱了 |
[30:41] | It is what it is. | 事情就是这样 |
[30:43] | It was his idea to do those robberies. | 抢劫是他的主意 |
[30:46] | He wanted to help you. | 他是想帮你 |
[30:48] | Yeah, I’m sure you’re right, but I guarantee you, | 我相信你说得对 但我向你保证 |
[30:51] | it wasn’t his idea to shoot that pharmacist. | 他没想要射杀那个药剂师 |
[30:53] | All right, here we go. Here we go. | 好了 开始了 重点来了 |
[30:55] | No need to talk about that. That’s over. | 没必要谈这个 事情都结束了 |
[30:57] | For you! Not for Bob, not for me. | 对你来说是结束了 可对鲍勃和我还没有 |
[31:00] | That pharmacist got exactly what he deserved. | 那个药剂师的下场是他应得的 |
[31:03] | He reached for a gun. I did what I had to do. | 他伸手去拿枪 我做了我必须做的事 |
[31:05] | Got him. | 抓到他了 |
[31:06] | Wait, can we give her a sec, boss? | 等等 我们能给她一点时间吗 老大 |
[31:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:08] | Just give her a sec to find her meds. | 给她一点时间找药 |
[31:11] | All right, everyone stand by. | 全体待命 |
[31:12] | Look, just–just give my meds and I’ll go, okay? | 只要把药给我 我就离开 好吗 |
[31:16] | You’ll never hear from me again. | 你再也不会听到关于我的任何消息了 |
[31:18] | Sure. They’re upstairs. Come on. | 好吧 药在楼上 你来吧 |
[31:23] | No, I’m–I’m not gonna go up there with you. | 不 我不会和你上楼的 |
[31:26] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[31:29] | – Okay, I’m–I’m leaving. – You’re not going anywhere. | -好吧 我要走了 -你哪儿也不准去 |
[31:33] | Sunshine! | 阳光 |
[31:34] | That’s the safe word. Come on, let’s go. | 她说了安全词 我们上 |
[31:40] | Hailey, cover me. | 海莉 掩护我 |
[32:00] | All right, downstairs is clear. We’re going up. | 楼下安全 我们上楼 |
[32:04] | Copy. Nothing out here. | 收到 外面没有情况 |
[32:06] | We’ll hold it down. | 我们会控制住的 |
[32:21] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:34] | I’m gonna blast this bitch all over the walls! | 我要把这婊子炸得血肉横飞 |
[32:38] | Okay, you listen to me now! | 好了 你现在听我说 |
[32:39] | I will blast this bitch! You hear me? | 我会炸死这个婊子的 你听见了吗 |
[32:41] | There’s no way out of this! | 你逃不掉的 |
[32:42] | Don’t mess with me, copper! | 别惹我 警察 |
[32:44] | Put the weapon down! Let Gina go! | 放下武器 放了吉娜 |
[32:46] | Too late for all of that! | 太晚了 |
[32:48] | Talk to me, Hailey. You guys all right? | 告诉我什么情况 海莉 你们还好吗 |
[32:50] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re okay. We’re okay. | 是的 我们没事 我们没事 |
[32:53] | He’s got Gina upstairs in the front bedroom. | 他把吉娜关到楼上前面的卧室了 |
[32:55] | We’re holed up in the back. | 我们躲在后面 |
[32:58] | Your leg. Your leg. | 你的腿 你的腿 |
[33:01] | I got it. | 这边交给我 |
[33:01] | You’ve got to tie it off. You gotta tie it off. | 你得把腿包扎起来 把它包扎起来 |
[33:09] | – You all right? Okay. – Yeah. I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[33:12] | You gotta pull it out. | 你得把它拔出来 |
[33:13] | – No, no. We’ll wait for it. – Adam. | -不 我们再等等 -亚当 |
[33:15] | – We’ll wait for the ambo. – Pull it out. | -我们等救护车来 -把它拔出来 |
[33:20] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -是的 |
[33:26] | – Stay here. – Wait, Adam. | -你留在这 -等等 亚当 |
[33:28] | Wait, he doesn’t know I’m here. I’m gonna go in. | 等等 他不知道我在这儿 我要进去 |
[33:32] | It’s the only advantage we’ve got. | 这是我们唯一的优势 |
[33:33] | – No, no, no, no, no. – Adam, | -不行不行 -亚当 |
[33:34] | it’s the only advantage we have. | 这是我们唯一的优势 |
[33:36] | You’re gonna keep him talking. I’m gonna go. | 你让他一直说话 我要过去了 |
[33:37] | – No, no, no. No! – Adam, I’m good. | -不不不 别去 -亚当 我没事 |
[33:41] | Just keep him talking. | 你就让他继续说话 |
[33:53] | Listen, Shaw, talk to me, man. | 听着 肖 跟我谈谈 兄弟 |
[33:57] | You hear those sirens? | 你听到警笛了吗 |
[33:59] | The only way out of here is with me. | 你唯一的出路就是过来我这 |
[34:00] | Don’t mess with me, copper. | 别惹我 警察 |
[34:04] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:08] | Just let Gina go. | 你就放了吉娜吧 |
[34:10] | It’s too late for all that. | 一切都太迟了 |
[34:11] | Then you and I can figure this thing out. | 然后咱们两个想法把事情解决 |
[34:14] | Stop talking. You don’t know me! | 闭嘴吧 你又不认识我 |
[34:18] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[34:21] | Listen to me, man. | 听我说 伙计 |
[34:23] | We know you were trying to help Gina. | 我们知道你是想帮吉娜 |
[34:27] | Don’t change the story. | 别让事情向坏的方向发展 |
[34:29] | Let her go. That’s all I care about. | 让她走吧 我就这一个要求 |
[34:31] | Then you can figure out what you and I are gonna do. | 然后我们两个想想下面该怎么做 |
[34:33] | Don’t play your games with me, man! | 别跟玩什么把戏 伙计 |
[34:36] | Get out of my head! | 别再烦我了 |
[34:38] | If Gina dies, that’s on you! | 如果吉娜死了 那都怪你 |
[34:41] | Bro! | 兄弟 |
[34:44] | Just send her out! | 把她送出去吧 |
[34:45] | Stay back or I’ll blow her head right off! | 你退后 不然我现在就崩了她的脑袋 |
[34:47] | I’m not moving! I’m not moving! | 我不出来 我不出来 |
[35:03] | Give me a reason! | 给我个理由 |
[35:03] | – Oh, my God! – Give me a reason! | -我的天 -给我个不杀你的理由 |
[35:05] | You’re okay. You’re okay. We got you. We got you. | 你没事了 没事了 有我们呢 |
[35:08] | We got you. | 有我们呢 |
[35:22] | – How’s your leg? – It’s fine. | -你的腿怎样了 -还行 |
[35:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:25] | Narcotics found the opioids in the attic. | 缉毒组在阁楼找到了阿片类药物 |
[35:27] | We found the Lumicin too. | 我们也找到了露米辛 |
[35:29] | All right, has it been inventoried? | 数目都查点了吗 |
[35:30] | – Yeah. – That’s not good. | -嗯 -这可不妙 |
[35:33] | Hey, uh, I–I think we need to get you to a hospital | 我觉得应该送你去医院 |
[35:36] | – just to be safe. – No, I’m fine, I’m fine. I just– | -以防万一 -不了 我没事 我只是 |
[35:39] | I’ve had my fill of doctors and hospitals lately. | 我最近看够了医生 去够了医院 |
[35:43] | Listen, I want to see my husband. | 我想见我丈夫 |
[35:45] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[35:47] | Look, I know this is all my fault. | 我知道这都是我的错 |
[35:50] | – If I didn’t get sick, I– – No, hey. | -如果我没有生病 -别这样 |
[35:52] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别责怪自己 |
[35:55] | Everything he did, he did for me. | 他做的所有事 都是为了我 |
[35:57] | He was trying to save me. | 他想救我 |
[35:59] | I just–I just– I wanna see him. | 我就是 我想见他 |
[36:02] | Please! | 求你了 |
[36:04] | All right, I’m gonna take you. | 行 我带你去 |
[36:11] | – Chief. – Sargent. | -队长 -警长 |
[36:12] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[36:13] | May I have a word? | 能谈谈吗 |
[36:18] | So, | 是这样 |
[36:21] | I talked to Kiesel in Narcotics ’cause… | 我和缉毒组的基塞尔谈了谈 因为 |
[36:25] | I wanted to use some of those drugs seized at Shaw’s house | 我想用他们在肖的房子收缴的药物 |
[36:28] | for an operation. | 进行一次行动 |
[36:33] | They said you took control. | 他们说这事归你管 |
[36:43] | You already handled the problem? | 你已经解决了问题吗 |
[36:48] | I did. | 是的 |
[36:54] | I watched my mother suffer through it. | 我亲眼看着我母亲因此遭罪 |
[36:58] | Had to sell her damn house just to pay for her meds. | 把房子都卖了就为了换几颗药 |
[37:07] | Kate, you’re better than Kelton. | 凯特 你比凯尔顿强 |
[37:22] | I won’t ask how your leg is | 我不会问你的腿怎样 |
[37:24] | ’cause you’ll just tell me it’s fine. | 因为你只会说没事 |
[37:26] | – ‘Cause it’s fine. – See? | -因为确实没事 -我说吧 |
[37:29] | How are you otherwise? | 那其他方面呢 |
[37:33] | You mean Adam? | 你是说亚当 |
[37:35] | Yeah, I noticed a little tension. | 嗯 你俩间有些关系紧张 |
[37:38] | I thought I could pull it off. | 我以为自己能做到 |
[37:41] | Find balance. It’s a tough one. | 找到平衡 很难 |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:50] | I’m gonna give you some advice. | 我要给你些建议 |
[37:55] | Because, for a young woman, I am wise beyond my years. | 因为对于年轻姑娘来说 我有老年人的智慧 |
[37:58] | And I do care what happens to both of you. | 而且我很在乎你们两人 |
[38:01] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[38:04] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:07] | If Adam’s the one, then make it work. | 如果亚当是你的命中注定 好好相处 |
[38:13] | But that probably means that one of you | 但那也许意味着你们中有一人 |
[38:15] | has to get out of Intelligence. | 得离开情报组 |
[38:22] | It’s a very tiny needle you’re trying to thread here. | 这是一个非常重大的决定 |
[38:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:31] | And if neither one of us are willing to make that kind of sacrifice? | 那如果我们都不愿意做出这种牺牲呢 |
[38:35] | Then what you have isn’t worth | 那你们的感情 |
[38:36] | compromising your career for. | 不值得用工作换 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:57] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[39:03] | That was a long day, huh? | 真是漫长的一天 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:11] | Look, I was hoping we could go back to my place | 我想着咱俩回我家 |
[39:13] | and just talk about everything. | 谈谈发生的一切 |
[39:19] | I think maybe we should just talk right now. | 我觉得还是现在谈吧 |
[39:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:51] | Adam, I want you to know I care about you a lot. | 亚当 我想让你知道我很在乎你 |
[39:57] | – But– – I know. | -但是 -我知道 |
[40:03] | I know you do. | 我知道你在乎 |
[40:07] | It’s hard being together and working together. | 一边恋爱 一边共事很难 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:15] | But it’s more than that though. | 但不仅是那样 |
[40:19] | Isn’t it? | 对吗 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:38] | Maybe we should take a break. | 也许我们该分开一段时间 |
[40:45] | Yeah. | 好 |