时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Get you another? | 再来一杯吗 |
[00:07] | Um… no. That’s okay. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:15] | 我在吧台 在吗 布莱尔 来晚了吗 还好吧 布莱尔 给我打电话 | |
[00:25] | Hey, Blair. It’s me. | 布莱尔 是我 |
[00:27] | I’ve called you a bunch of times. | 我给你打了一堆电话 |
[00:29] | I’ve left you a bunch of messages | 留了一堆言 |
[00:30] | tried the office and… | 给办公室也打过 还有 |
[00:32] | I’m gonna head home ’cause it’s been a long day | 我要回家了 因为我今天很累 |
[00:33] | but if you could call me, that would be… | 如果你能给我回个电话 那就 |
[00:36] | really great. | 太好了 |
[00:57] | Kev, I need you to do me a favor, | 凯文 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[01:00] | and I want it off the books. | 私下里的 |
[01:17] | Yeah, his car’s here. | 没错 他的车在这 |
[01:20] | I’m gonna try calling him again. | 我会试着再联系他 |
[01:21] | I’ll call you back, Kev. Thanks. | 我再打给你 凯文 谢了 |
[01:27] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[02:07] | Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[02:12] | Oh, hey, hey! Stay with me, okay? | 醒醒 坚持住 好吗 |
[02:13] | Stay with me I’m– I’m calling 911. | 保持清醒 我马上打911 |
[02:16] | Blair, I need you to stay with me, okay? Blair! | 布莱尔 坚持住 好吗 布莱尔 |
[02:18] | Stay with me, stay with me. | 保持清醒 坚持住 |
[02:19] | Just breathe, okay? I’m right here. I’m right here. | 深呼吸 我在这呢 我在这 |
[02:21] | We’re okay. We’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[02:31] | Burgess? Kim? | 伯吉斯 金 |
[02:34] | – Kim! Kim, look at me. – Yeah. | -金 金 看着我 -好 |
[02:36] | They got him. His pulse is still steady. | 他们带他走了 他的脉搏还很稳定 |
[02:38] | You did real good. What happened? | 你做得很好 发生什么了 |
[02:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:42] | I saw his car, his cell phone rang, | 我看到了他的车 他的手机在响 |
[02:44] | it brought me here. | 我循着声音过来了 |
[02:46] | But I–I–it looks like two small caliber rounds, | 我 我感觉像是两发小口径子弹 |
[02:48] | but I didn’t see any shell casings, | 但是我没找到任何弹壳 |
[02:50] | – so I don’t really know. – Hey, Kim. | -我不太确定 -金 |
[02:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[02:53] | By the time I got here, the street was completely empty | 我到这的时候 整条街上一个人没有 |
[02:55] | and his car was cold. | 他的车是冰冷的 |
[02:56] | So I say that we ping his cell phone, right? | 我觉得我们需要定位他的手机 对吧 |
[02:59] | – Hank. – Because that will let us | -汉克 -这样我们才能 |
[02:59] | find out exactly what time he got here. | 知道他到这的准确时间 |
[03:01] | – All right, we’ll do that. – Yeah. | -好 我们会这么做的 -好的 |
[03:03] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 来吧 |
[03:05] | The victim’s Kelton’s consultant, Blair? | 受害者是凯尔顿的顾问 布莱尔吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah, two GSWs being transported to Lakeshore Memorial. | 没错 两处枪伤 已经送去河滨纪念医院了 |
[03:11] | So what the hell was he doing out here? | 那他来这干什么 |
[03:13] | I don’t have an answer to that yet. | 我还不知道 |
[03:15] | Well, the less you tell the public, the better. | 你向公众透露的越少越好 |
[03:17] | Understood. | 明白 |
[03:18] | Remember, my team’s got a connection to this kid. | 记住 我的组员跟这家伙有联系 |
[03:21] | We got the same agenda on this. | 我们在此事上目标一致 |
[03:23] | We find something ugly, we’re gonna keep it private. | 如果我们发现什么不堪的事 我们会保密 |
[03:25] | All right. | 这就好 |
[03:27] | Well, Kelton’s on campaign stops all this week… | 凯尔顿的竞选活动这周会停止 |
[03:29] | If I need you, I know where to find you. | 如果我需要你 我知道去哪找你 |
[03:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:37] | – Kim all right? – Yeah. | -金没事吧 -没事 |
[03:40] | Okay, I ran the address through NADDIS. | 我在毒品及危险药物信息系统里查了这个地址 |
[03:42] | Pretty much what you’d expect. | 和你猜的差不多 |
[03:43] | Uh, area’s known for trafficking. | 这是毒品交易重灾区 |
[03:45] | There’s two houses on the block that are both indexed. | 这个街区里的两间房子都有记录 |
[03:47] | Known suppliers in each. | 里面都住着毒贩 |
[03:48] | All right, well we’re gonna have to run both. | 好 这两间房子我们都要检查 |
[03:50] | Question is anybody know if Blair had a problem with drugs? | 问题在于是否有人知道布莱尔有涉毒历史 |
[03:54] | No. He barely even drinks. | 没有 他连酒都不怎么喝 |
[03:58] | Sarge, I got something. | 警长 我这有发现 |
[04:03] | There’s at least 20k in there. | 这有将近两万块钱 |
[04:05] | All small denominations. | 都是小面额纸币 |
[04:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | Well, work your CIs. | 问问你们的线人 |
[04:14] | Reach out to Gangs, Narcotics, | 联系黑帮组和缉毒组 |
[04:15] | farm for witnesses, PODS. | 寻找目击者 查找监控 |
[04:19] | If they haven’t been shot up, we might get lucky. | 如果他们还清醒着 我们兴许能有发现 |
[04:21] | Yeah, I’m gonna head to the hospital. | 我现在要去医院 |
[04:22] | – Kim. – Yeah? | -金 -怎么了 |
[04:24] | I just got talked to the hospital detail. | 我刚刚跟医院的安保人员联系过 |
[04:27] | Blair coded in the ambulance. | 布莱尔在救护车上就不行了 |
[04:28] | He died en route. | 还没到医院就去世了 |
[04:30] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:44] | – Hey. – Hey. You okay? | -你来了 -你还好吗 |
[04:46] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -还好 -好吧 |
[04:48] | I talked to Platt and, uh, | 我和普拉特聊过了 |
[04:50] | Blair’s family has been notified. | 她已经通知了布莱尔的家人 |
[04:51] | They’re hopping on planes from Connecticut now. | 他们正从康涅狄尔州飞来 |
[04:53] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[04:55] | Did you, um, speak to Voight? | 你和博伊特谈过吗 |
[04:57] | He really running this as a drug-related homicide? | 他真的觉得这个案子是涉毒谋杀吗 |
[04:59] | Yeah, for now. | 目前来说 是的 |
[05:01] | But we’ll see where the evidence takes us. | 但是我们还是要看最后的证据 |
[05:03] | Want me to give you a ride to the airport | 你想让我送你去机场吗 |
[05:04] | so you could meet the family when they land? | 在他的家人落地后你可以见见他们 |
[05:06] | No, I cannot do that. | 不了 我做不到 |
[05:08] | I was meeting him last night to break up. | 我本打算昨天跟他见面然后分手 |
[05:11] | So I was gonna tell him not to move to Chicago. | 我正准备跟他说不要搬来芝加哥 |
[05:14] | Not for me anyway. | 至少别为了我 |
[05:16] | So I–I can’t sit with his family, Kev. | 我现在没法见他的家人 凯文 |
[05:17] | I don’t belong there. I don’t belong there. | 我不应该去 我不该去 |
[05:21] | No, I understand. | 没关系 我可以理解 |
[05:22] | So what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么做 |
[05:24] | I want to work. | 我想回去工作 |
[05:27] | Copy that. Let’s work. | 没问题 我们开始吧 |
[05:33] | Blair Williams, 32 years old. | 布莱尔·威廉姆斯 三十二岁 |
[05:35] | Born and raised in Connecticut, wealthy family. | 在康涅狄格州出生并长大 家庭条件优越 |
[05:39] | Studied politics at Princeton, | 在普林斯顿大学学习政治 |
[05:40] | moved to DC shortly after graduating. | 毕业后很快搬到了华盛顿特区 |
[05:43] | Spent his whole career as a political consultant. | 他的整个职业生涯都是政治顾问 |
[05:46] | Good reputation too. | 声誉很好 |
[05:47] | Been in Chicago the last two months working for Kelton. | 在过去的两个月来到芝加哥为凯尔顿工作 |
[05:50] | Found last night, 10:18 P.M., two GSWs. | 于昨晚10点18分被发现 两处枪伤 |
[05:52] | So far, nothing on forensics or ballistics yet. | 到目前为止 还没有尸检报告和弹道匹配 |
[05:54] | Hmm. Okay. Blair got any link to drugs? | 好的 布莱尔有涉毒吗 |
[05:56] | Any priors? | 任何历史 |
[05:57] | Yeah, believe it or not, | 有 不管你信不信 |
[05:58] | he got popped for possession at 17. | 他在十七岁时因非法持有毒品被逮捕 |
[06:00] | He got pulled over on a traffic stop | 他在一次交通检查时被截停 |
[06:02] | and the cops found seven grams of cocaine on him. | 警察发现他持有七克可卡因 |
[06:04] | All right, so he didn’t get charged | 他没有因为意图贩毒 |
[06:06] | with intent to distribute? | 被起诉吗 |
[06:08] | No. | 没有 |
[06:08] | Apparently his parents had pretty good lawyers. | 很显然他的父母有个好律师 |
[06:11] | Ran through Blair’s texts and calls. | 我检查了布莱尔的短信和通话记录 |
[06:15] | mostly business, personal texts, | 绝大多数都是工作和私人短信 |
[06:17] | but there is one that stands out as being a little strange. | 但是有一条短信很奇怪 |
[06:20] | It was a conversation with a burner phone. | 他联系了一个一次性手机 |
[06:22] | Looks like Blair was trying to buy something. | 看起来布莱尔好像要买什么东西 |
[06:24] | Blair to the burner, “Will give you a good price.” | 布莱尔说 “我会给你开个好价” |
[06:25] | The burner responds, “Meet me 8 P.M. The Green Lounge.” | 那个人回复 “晚上八点 格林酒吧见” |
[06:27] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[06:28] | Sounds like a drug deal to me. | 听起来像毒品交易 |
[06:30] | Green Lounge, that’s that bar outside Englewood, right? | 格林酒吧 在恩格尔伍德旁边的那个 对吧 |
[06:33] | Yeah. Lots of drugs, lots of fights. | 没错 很多毒品交易 经常打架 |
[06:35] | – Roll on it. – You got it, Boss. | -去查查 -遵命 老大 |
[06:38] | – Kev? – Yup. | -凯文 -来了 |
[06:40] | Kev, I’m going. | 凯文 我也去 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:45] | We’re not open for another two hours. | 我们还有两个小时才开门 |
[06:47] | We’re not drinking. | 我们不是来喝酒的 |
[06:53] | – Need to ask you a few questions. – You can ask all you want | -我们要问你几个问题 -你们可以问任何事 |
[06:55] | but I make it a point not to pay attention to our customers. | 但我从来不关注顾客的任何事 |
[06:57] | – Is that so? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[06:58] | Makes it a hell of a lot easier not to answer you. | 所以不回答你们就简单得多 |
[07:01] | Hey, did you see him in here last night? | 你昨天在这看到他了吗 |
[07:04] | Nah. Don’t believe so. | 我觉得没有 |
[07:06] | Yo! What the hell? | 你要干什么 |
[07:08] | My partner asked you to look at a photo, so look. | 我的搭档让你看照片 赶紧看 |
[07:11] | Otherwise I see broken glass. That’s a clear code violation. | 不然这些碎玻璃就是你违反清洁条例的证据 |
[07:15] | Give me the phone. | 让我看看 |
[07:18] | Yeah, he was here last night. | 没错 他昨天来了 |
[07:21] | Spent about half hour at the bar. | 在吧台坐了大约半个小时 |
[07:23] | Who was he with? | 他跟谁来的 |
[07:24] | Some black dude I’ve never seen before. | 一个我从没见过的黑人 |
[07:26] | They came in, had a drink, talked, left. | 他们喝了一杯 聊了几句 然后就走了 |
[07:29] | – Good enough? – No. | -够了吗 -不够 |
[07:31] | Did you hear what they were talking about? | 你听到他们聊什么了吗 |
[07:32] | Did you hear a name? | 有没有听到什么名字 |
[07:33] | Do you have a better description than “Black dude”? | 有没有比”一个黑人”更准确点的描述 |
[07:35] | They were talking about money. | 他们在聊钱 |
[07:37] | If you want my opinion, it’s exactly what it looked like. | 要是我说的话 这件事没那么复杂 |
[07:40] | Rich prick comes to the hood | 有钱的混蛋穿着带帽衫 |
[07:41] | to slum out on some Englewood coke. | 来这搞点恩格尔伍德的白粉 |
[07:45] | – Do you have security cameras? – Do you see any cameras? | -你有监控摄像头吗 -你看见摄像头了吗 |
[07:52] | That exit go out to the parking lot? | 出口直通停车场吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:03] | – You okay? – Fine. I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我没事 |
[08:07] | Look, I know you didn’t know him for very long, | 我知道你认识他没多久 |
[08:09] | but I know you, I know you feel things deeply. | 但是我知道 你是个很深情的人 |
[08:11] | That’s how it was with us anyway. | 我们之前就是这样 |
[08:15] | I’m just trying to tell you, if you need somebody to lean on… | 我只是在告诉你 如果你需要依靠 |
[08:20] | you know, I got your back. | 你知道 我一直支持你 |
[08:31] | If he left out the back, that camera might’ve caught him. | 如果他从后门走 那个摄像头可能会拍到他 |
[08:34] | – There. – Is that Blair? | -这里 -是布莱尔吗 |
[08:37] | The clothes are a match. | 从衣服看 是的 |
[08:44] | – Got him. – Yeah. | -找到他了 -太好了 |
[08:44] | Blue Buick. | 蓝色别克 |
[08:46] | Plate is John-7-7-4-0-8-9. | 车牌号是J774089 |
[08:51] | Well, that’s different. | 有点意思 |
[08:52] | Car’s registered to First City Fellowship | 车登记在第一城市公社名下 |
[08:55] | in Englewood. | 就在恩格尔伍德 |
[08:56] | That’s a church. | 那是个教堂 |
[09:04] | Jay. Blue Buick. | 杰 蓝色别克 |
[09:06] | What is Blair doing hanging out with a Reverend | 布莱尔是怎么想的 和一个牧师 |
[09:08] | at a bar known for rocks and blows? | 在以毒品和斗殴闻名的酒吧闲逛 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 谁知道呢 |
[09:14] | Reverend Dennis? | 丹尼斯牧师 |
[09:18] | 忏悔吧 然后重生 | |
[09:22] | Reverend Dennis, Chicago PD. | 丹尼斯牧师 芝加哥警署 |
[09:28] | Body. | 有尸体 |
[09:35] | 5021 Henry. | 这里是H5021 |
[09:36] | Male victim, GSW to the hip, GSW to the neck. | 有一名男性受害者 臀部和颈部各一处枪伤 |
[09:39] | Roll an ambo to 4329 South 51st Street. | 请派一辆救护车到南51街4329号 |
[09:42] | Reverend? Dennis? Dennis, can you talk? | 牧师 丹尼斯 丹尼斯 你能说话吗 |
[09:45] | Who shot you? | 谁开的枪 |
[09:47] | Help’s on the way, okay? Stay with us. Stay with us. | 救护车马上到了 坚持住 保持清醒 |
[09:57] | I think he was bleeding out for a while. | 我觉得他已经出血好一会了 |
[09:59] | There’s no witnesses, no phone. | 现场没有目击证人 没有手机 |
[10:01] | The shooter probably snatched it. | 凶手可能把它带走了 |
[10:03] | Looks like Dennis might have known the shooter. | 看起来丹尼斯知道凶手是谁 |
[10:05] | He was in the back making tea when it happened. | 当事情发生时 他在后面泡茶 |
[10:07] | – No signs of a struggle. – Yeah, there were four casings | -没有挣扎痕迹 -没错 现场有四枚弹壳 |
[10:09] | which means the shooter missed twice at close range. | 说明凶手在近距离射失了两枪 |
[10:11] | So he was not a professional. | 他不是职业杀手 |
[10:12] | Hey, this guy Dennis? | 丹尼斯这个家伙 |
[10:14] | Are we sure that he’s a legitimate reverend? | 确定他是一个正规的牧师吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah, he was ordained. | 确定 他是被任命的 |
[10:18] | Well, Blair wasn’t religious. | 布莱尔不信教 |
[10:19] | So I have no idea why he was meeting with a reverend. | 我也不知道他为什么要和一个牧师见面 |
[10:22] | Uh, ballistics came back as a match. | 弹道分析匹配 |
[10:24] | 9mm that killed Blair killed Dennis too. | 杀死布莱尔和丹尼斯的是同一把九毫米手枪 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Maybe he’s a political donor. | 也许他是一名政治捐赠者 |
[10:31] | They were meeting to maybe talk about the election. | 他们见面也许是谈选举的事 |
[10:34] | I ran that theory up the ladder. | 我和上级确认过这个想法了 |
[10:35] | – Yeah? – No one from Kelton’s staff | -然后呢 -凯尔顿的人里 |
[10:37] | recognized the name. | 没有人知道这个名字 |
[10:38] | Did they know if Blair had any enemies? | 他们知不知道布莱尔是否有敌人 |
[10:40] | None that stood out as anything more than political divides. | 不过就是一些政治分歧 |
[10:43] | I mean, all they said was Kelton is really pissed | 他们只说凯尔顿非常愤怒 |
[10:45] | that he’s way behind in the polls, | 因为他在民意调查中远远落后 |
[10:47] | that everyone was pretty much drowning in it. | 每个人都在为此苦恼 |
[10:50] | Except for Blair. | 除了布莱尔 |
[10:51] | He had been talking about a new opportunity he had, | 他一直在谈论他得到的一个新机会 |
[10:53] | but no one knew what he meant by that. | 但没人知道他是什么意思 |
[10:55] | Guys, listen to this: | 大家 听听这个 |
[10:57] | if this brother’s a man of God now, | 如果这哥们现在是上帝的使者 |
[10:58] | that was not always the case. | 情况可并非总是如此 |
[11:00] | He’s got three drug charges. | 他身上有三起毒品指控 |
[11:01] | Full name Dennis Reed, | 全名是丹尼斯·里德 |
[11:03] | spent a decade of his life running drugs | 在他投身教堂之前 |
[11:04] | for the G Park Lords before he found the church. | 有十年都在给G公园王帮运毒 |
[11:06] | Well, well, well. | 真是意外 |
[11:07] | Maybe it was never a full turn. | 也许他没有完全转化 |
[11:09] | Just faith as a front. | 只是把信仰当盾牌 |
[11:11] | Church is a good place to funnel money. | 教堂是洗钱的好地方 |
[11:13] | He’s still dealing, he meets Blair somehow, | 他还在贩毒 认识了布莱尔 |
[11:15] | they see a chance to make some money, | 他们找到了一个赚钱的机会 |
[11:17] | do some business, a new opportunity. | 做点生意 一个新机会 |
[11:19] | Then someone swoops in, | 然后有人趁虚而入 |
[11:21] | kills them both to end the sale. | 杀了他们两个 停止了贩毒 |
[11:23] | All right, let’s just take it step by step. | 好了 我们一步步来 |
[11:24] | First let’s confirm that Dennis was still actually dealing. | 先确定丹尼斯还在贩毒 |
[11:27] | And search Blair’s hotel. | 搜查布莱尔住的酒店 |
[11:29] | I mean, if these two were moving heavy product together, | 如果这两个人勾结着贩毒 |
[11:31] | they were wearing damn good masks for the world. | 他们可身披世界上最为隐蔽的伪装 |
[11:35] | Let’s peel ’em back. | 我们得去把他们的伪装扒了 |
[11:40] | Uh, hey, Burgess, Dawson? | 伯吉斯 道森 |
[11:42] | This is Maya Williams, Blair’s sister. | 这位是玛雅·威廉姆斯 布莱尔的妹妹 |
[11:45] | She was hoping to get an update on the case. | 她想知道案件的最新情况 |
[11:48] | Hi. I just landed and I came here | 你们好 我刚下飞机就来这了 |
[11:49] | ’cause I was hoping to get some answers. | 因为我希望能得到一些答案 |
[11:51] | Something? Anything? | 任何情况都可以 |
[11:53] | Hey, you know what? Uh… | 这样吧 |
[11:55] | why don’t we go talk over here? | 我们去那边谈 |
[11:56] | No, I got this one. | 不用了 我来吧 |
[11:57] | You get the boxes. I’ll meet you in the car? | 你去拿盒子 我们车上见 |
[11:59] | Okay, sure. | 好的 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[12:06] | So are there any official suspects yet? | 有没有任何嫌犯 |
[12:08] | – Yeah, we have a few leads. – Okay. | -是的 我们掌握了几条线索 -好的 |
[12:11] | Okay. Um, Maya? | 好的 玛雅 |
[12:18] | Did your brother have an issue with drugs? | 你的哥哥是否与毒品有染 |
[12:21] | Using or dealing or… | 服用 或是贩卖 |
[12:25] | You’re asking me that because of his arrest in high school. | 你这么问是因为他在高中的逮捕记录 |
[12:27] | The coke. | 可卡因 |
[12:28] | I am, but he was also found in an area | 是这样 但他也是在一个 |
[12:30] | known for drug trafficking, so… | 以贩毒闻名的地方被找到的 |
[12:34] | You know, our family’s always been a little, um… | 我们的家庭一直有一点 |
[12:38] | complicated. | 复杂 |
[12:43] | So the night that Blair got arrested. | 布莱尔被抓的那晚 |
[12:46] | My father was with him. | 我的父亲和他在一起 |
[12:49] | The drugs were his. | 毒品是他的 |
[12:52] | My father’s an addict. | 我父亲有毒瘾 |
[12:56] | Blair took the rap? | 布莱尔替了罪 |
[12:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:59] | It’s just what we did, you know? | 我们一直如此 |
[13:01] | We all covered for my father’s illness. | 我们都隐瞒了我父亲的毒瘾 |
[13:09] | His intentions were good. | 他的本意是好的 |
[13:19] | – Go ahead. – Thank you. | -你们进去吧 -谢谢 |
[13:55] | 贾思敏·普莱斯 雷蒙德·普莱斯 | |
[14:02] | – Kim. – Yeah. | -金 -怎么了 |
[14:08] | Found it in the nightstand. It’s got your name on it. | 床头柜里找到的 上面有你的名字 |
[14:11] | I thought you might wanna open it. | 我觉得你会想打开 |
[14:32] | – Sarge. – Anything? | -警长 -有情况吗 |
[14:34] | Nah, no drugs, no cash. Found a laptop. | 没有毒品和现金 找到一台笔记本 |
[14:35] | Let me take it to CPIC now, see if they can get into it. | 我把它送去信息中心 看他们能不能破解 |
[14:37] | – Great. – Files, documents, binders. | -很好 -各种文件和文件夹 |
[14:39] | Lots more in the car. Mostly on Price. | 车里还有很多 大部分都和普莱斯有关 |
[14:41] | Some on his daughter, Jasmine. | 还有一些关于她的女儿 贾思敏 |
[14:42] | Probably looking into her to find dirt on Ray. | 查她可能只是为了找雷身上的污点 |
[14:44] | Looking for a weak spot. | 寻找弱点 |
[14:46] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:47] | – Boss. – Yeah. | -老大 -怎么了 |
[14:48] | I think I got something on Dennis. | 我找到了关于丹尼斯的线索 |
[14:50] | A few members from his church were worried | 他教堂里的有些成员很担忧 |
[14:52] | he had one foot in, one foot out. | 他没有断了过去联系 投身教会 |
[14:55] | His one foot out is this girl right here. | 原因是这个女孩 |
[14:57] | Kasey Hartman? | 凯茜·哈德曼 |
[14:58] | Yeah, she’s known him since his glory days with the G Parks. | 他还在G公园王帮辉煌时他们就认识了 |
[15:01] | They stay in heavy contact, | 他们一直保持紧密联系 |
[15:02] | only she’s not so clean, she’s not so holy. | 只是她并不清白 也不圣洁 |
[15:05] | I’m thinking she could tell us who the real Dennis is. | 我觉得她能告诉我们真正的丹尼斯是谁 |
[15:10] | You and me. | 你跟我去 |
[15:14] | No one thought to come to me when he was found. | 他被发现的时候没有人想到要来找我 |
[15:16] | I hear it from those church people | 我还是从那些教堂的人听说的 |
[15:18] | and now you finally come and you just want to know | 现在你们总算来了 可你们就是想要了解 |
[15:20] | if he was dealing? | 他是不是卖毒品 |
[15:21] | What, since he was screwing me he had to be? | 怎么着 因为他和我上床所以他一定贩毒吗 |
[15:24] | I don’t think that. | 我不这么想 |
[15:25] | I think you knew him and… | 我想你了解他 还有… |
[15:27] | I think that means you might be able to help us. | 我想也许你能帮助我们 |
[15:30] | Well, I don’t know what he was up to | 我不知道他在做什么 |
[15:31] | and I don’t know anyone named Blair Williams. | 我也不认识叫布莱尔·威廉姆斯的人 |
[15:34] | Well, Kasey, we’re just trying to help. | 凯茜 我们只想帮忙 |
[15:36] | So anything you could think of would be a big help to us. | 你能想到的任何东西也许都能帮我们大忙 |
[15:41] | It’s probably nothing. | 这很可能没什么用 |
[15:42] | You know, a lot of times it’s the nothing that helps us most. | 要知道 很多时候就是那些没用的帮我们破案 |
[15:47] | I met him for dinner a couple of days ago. | 两天前我去和他吃晚饭 |
[15:49] | He was late. He’s never late. | 他迟到了 他从来不迟到 |
[15:52] | 20 minutes after we were supposed to meet, | 约定见面时候二十分钟后 |
[15:53] | a silver Escalade drops him off. | 一辆银色的凯雷德把他放下了 |
[15:56] | He was upset. Wouldn’t say who it was. | 他挺不高兴 不愿意说是谁 |
[15:57] | I thought maybe– maybe he fell off. | 我想也许…也许他是没钱了 |
[16:01] | Okay, you said silver Escalade. | 你刚才说银色的凯雷德 |
[16:02] | Did you see who was inside? | 你看见里面的人了吗 |
[16:04] | Nah, the windows were tinted. | 没用 玻璃不透光 |
[16:06] | But it was some kind of official car. | 但是一辆政府的车 |
[16:08] | Had a–a placard and a slogan sticker. | 有个牌子和一个标语贴纸 |
[16:11] | Future–Future Chicago. Something like that | 未来芝加哥 类似这样的话 |
[16:28] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[16:28] | Hey, Alicia. Is your husband– | 艾丽西亚 你丈夫… |
[16:30] | Hey, baby, I told you I had the door– | 亲爱的 我不是跟你说我来开门吗 |
[16:33] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[16:37] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[16:38] | You tell me, Ray. | 你来告诉我吧 雷 |
[16:46] | Special Reserve. You want a glass? | 特级珍藏酒 来一杯吗 |
[16:49] | Uh, no thanks. I’m on duty. | 不了谢谢 我执勤呢 |
[16:52] | So I’ll give you a short pour. | 那我给你倒一点点吧 |
[16:55] | So what’s going on, Hank? | 到底出什么事了 汉克 |
[16:57] | Reverend Dennis Reed. | 丹尼斯·里德牧师 |
[16:59] | – What about him? – How do you know him? | -他怎么了 -你怎么认识他的 |
[17:02] | Well, he’s lived in my ward all his life. | 他从小到大都住在我的选区 |
[17:06] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最近一次见到他是什么时候 |
[17:09] | Hank, the questions, the tone. | 汉克 你这些问题 这语气 |
[17:12] | Just tell me what the hell is going on. | 你就告诉我到底出什么事了吧 |
[17:14] | When’s the last time you talked to him, Ray? | 你最近一次和他说话是什么时候 雷 |
[17:17] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[17:18] | And what did you and the good reverend discuss? | 你和这位好牧师都聊什么了 |
[17:22] | “The good reverend”? | “好牧师” |
[17:24] | Come on, man. | 行了 兄弟 |
[17:27] | Dennis Reed is a cold coke-slinging punk. | 丹尼斯·里德是个冷酷的毒贩子 |
[17:30] | – That right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[17:32] | This reverend thing is just a joke. | 这个所谓的牧师就是个笑话 |
[17:34] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[17:35] | Well, word was that he was selling product again. | 传言他又干回老本行了 |
[17:40] | – On his own. – Huh. | -单干 -嗯 |
[17:41] | So I went to him and said, “Back off.” | 所以我去找他 跟他说”住手” |
[17:45] | And, you know, find some new hustle or something | 还有让他找点别的什么事干 |
[17:47] | that wasn’t gonna get him killed. | 不会让他送命的事 |
[17:49] | It’s three weeks away from the election. | 离选举还有三周 |
[17:51] | I don’t need any more bodies being dropped in my ward. | 我可不想有更多的人死在我的选区里 |
[17:56] | Well, it looks like Dennis didn’t heed your advice. | 看起来丹尼斯没听你的忠告 |
[18:00] | He was found dead in his church. | 在他的教堂发现了他的尸体 |
[18:03] | Shot twice. | 被打了两枪 |
[18:04] | Son of a bitch. | 这孙子 |
[18:06] | He couldn’t stay out of his own damn way? | 他就不能不添乱吗 |
[18:10] | Any idea who might’ve pulled the trigger? | 知道可能是谁干的吗 |
[18:13] | Well, if he was really, uh, dealing. | 如果他真的在贩毒 |
[18:16] | I’m guessing the local shot-caller took him out. | 我猜是本地黑帮老大把他干掉了 |
[18:19] | Guy by the name of Nate Lewis. | 叫内特·路易斯 |
[18:23] | Straight up, cold-blooded gangster. | 十足的冷血黑帮 |
[18:25] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:28] | He’s been selling blow and killing young black men | 他过去十年里一直在卖可卡因 |
[18:30] | for the last ten years. | 和杀害年轻的黑人 |
[18:34] | If I was a betting man, he’s your shooter. | 如果我打赌的话 他是你要找的凶手 |
[18:38] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[18:41] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[18:47] | Nate Lewis, open the door! | 内特·路易斯 把门打开 |
[18:49] | Okay, okay. You can stop with all the yelling, man. | 好了 你们别叫了 |
[18:51] | – What the hell is this about? – Sir, we just want to talk. | -到底什么事啊 -先生 我们想聊聊 |
[18:53] | – You got a warrant? – No. | -你们有搜查令吗 -没有 |
[18:55] | Then y’all can keep stepping. I don’t talk to the police. | 那你们就走吧 我不跟警察说话 |
[18:57] | Well, you know, sometimes talking is a lot easier than not talking. | 有时候开口比沉默要简单得多 |
[19:00] | – Threatening me? – Of course not. | -你威胁我吗 -当然不是 |
[19:01] | I’m just saying, if you answer a few questions, | 我只是说 如果你回到几个问题 |
[19:03] | you’ll save us a lot of time– | 你会省我们很多时间… |
[19:03] | What he’s really saying, Nate, is either we talk now | 内特 他真正的意思是 要么我们现在说 |
[19:05] | or we come back in the middle of the night with a warrant | 要么我们半夜带着搜查令再过来 |
[19:07] | – and we toss your house and car. – Man, y’all can kiss my ass. | -然后把你家和车翻个底朝天 -滚吧你们 |
[19:11] | I see drugs on the table in plain view. | 我清楚看见桌上有毒品了 |
[19:13] | Get against the wall! Against the wall! | 靠墙站 靠墙 |
[19:14] | Man, I got no drugs out here. I’m not an idiot, man! | 我没有毒品 我又不傻 |
[19:15] | – You know Blair Williams? – No, never heard of him. | -认识布莱尔·威廉姆斯吗 -从没听说过 |
[19:17] | Turn around, put your hands on the wall. | 转过身 把手放墙上 |
[19:18] | – Man, what the hell, man? – Yo, yo, yo. | -什么情况 -喂喂 |
[19:19] | I need you to not step up on me. | 你不要靠近我 |
[19:21] | Turn around and put your hands on the wall. | 转过身把手放墙上 |
[19:22] | – Resisting arrest? – No! | -拒捕吗 -没有 |
[19:23] | That’s enough to charge you. | 这就够指控你的了 |
[19:24] | Sit down. I want you to sit down. | 坐下 我要你坐下 |
[19:25] | Hands up, man. Hands up. Sit down. | 举起手来 举起手来 坐下 |
[19:27] | Clear. | 安全 |
[19:37] | Ruze. | 鲁塞克 |
[19:40] | Lucky. | 走运了 |
[19:43] | We got a positive. | 情况属实 |
[19:48] | Antonio, we’re checking the garage now. | 安东尼奥 我们在检查车库 |
[19:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:15] | Gun. | 有枪 |
[20:22] | 9mm. | 9毫米 |
[20:27] | Like I keep saying, | 就像我一直说的 |
[20:27] | I don’t know nothing about those murders or no damn gun. | 我对那些谋杀和那把该死的枪一无所知 |
[20:29] | Yeah, the problem is, bro, | 没错 但问题是 兄弟 |
[20:31] | that damn gun is the damn murder weapon | 那把该死的枪就是杀死丹尼斯·里德和 |
[20:33] | of Dennis Reed and Blair Williams. | 布莱尔·威廉姆斯的凶器 |
[20:35] | Blair Williams? I–I never met that dude! | 布莱尔·威廉姆斯 我从没见过那家伙 |
[20:37] | Nate, I don’t care if you never met him | 内特 我不管你是否见过他 |
[20:39] | or you knew him or you went camping together. | 认不认识他 有没有跟他去露营过 |
[20:40] | What matters is, you killed him. | 重要的是 你杀了他 |
[20:42] | I don’t know who or what you’re talking about. | 我不知道他是谁也不知道你们在说什么 |
[20:44] | But you did know Dennis? | 但你确实认识丹尼斯 |
[20:45] | Sure, I’ve known him for years. | 当然 我认识他很多年了 |
[20:46] | And you got angry because he started dealing again in your territory. | 而且你很生气因为他又开始在你的地盘贩毒了 |
[20:49] | No, no, no, no. I got upset because he started shaking my ass down | 不不不 我生气是因为他开始敲诈我 |
[20:52] | – for donations to his church. – Come on, Nate. | -让我给教堂捐款 -拜托 内特 |
[20:53] | – I never talked to him about drugs! – Nate, Nate! | -我从没跟他说起过毒品 -内特 内特 |
[20:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:57] | We got the murder weapon and we got motive. | 我们有凶器 而且你也有动机 |
[20:59] | You wanted to end the sale. | 你想让他停止贩毒 |
[21:02] | With your resume, | 你的犯罪史 |
[21:02] | that’s enough to put you away for life. You understand? | 已经足以让你关一辈子了 明白吗 |
[21:06] | So we’re trying to do you a favor. | 所以我们想帮你个忙 |
[21:10] | Now give us your version of the story, | 只要把你的说法告诉我们 |
[21:11] | the ASA will take that into consideration. | 助理检察官就会酌情考虑 |
[21:16] | Man, I’m done talking. | 兄弟 我不说了 |
[21:17] | Lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[21:20] | Lawyer or no lawyer, | 不管有没有律师 |
[21:21] | we got enough to charge him. | 我们都有足够的证据起诉他 |
[21:25] | Kim, look, I know it’s not a perfect result, | 金 听着 我知道这个结果不完美 |
[21:27] | but at least it’s something. | 但至少是有结果了 |
[21:30] | Yeah, I guess. | 是的 也许吧 |
[21:50] | 金 等不及想和你一起展望未来了 | |
[21:59] | I’m not a damn china doll, Adam. | 我可不是没用的瓷娃娃 亚当 |
[22:01] | You don’t have to keep checking on me | 你没必要不停地来看看我 |
[22:05] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[22:08] | Just talk to me. | 说出来 |
[22:20] | Blair wanted to stay in Chicago, | 布莱尔本想留在芝加哥 |
[22:25] | but I was gonna tell him to leave. | 但我本想让他离开 |
[22:26] | That, you know, I didn’t see us together long-term. | 你知道 我觉得我俩没有未来 |
[22:33] | I should’ve told him to stay. | 我应该让他留下来的 |
[22:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:38] | I should’ve told him I was falling in love with him. | 我应该告诉他我已经爱上他了 |
[22:45] | He was a good person. He was an honest person. | 他是个好人 诚实可靠 |
[22:48] | There’s no way in hell that he was looking into a drug deal | 他绝对不会想到要跟一个叫丹尼斯的 |
[22:52] | with a half-assed reverend named Dennis. | 半吊子牧师做毒品交易 |
[22:55] | No way. | 不可能 |
[22:57] | This whole case doesn’t make any sense. | 这个案子完全不合理 |
[22:59] | It doesn’t. | 没道理 |
[23:01] | No one believes me, but it doesn’t. | 你们都不相信我 但就是没道理 |
[23:04] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[23:09] | I believe you and if you tell Voight what you just told me, | 我相信你 如果你把刚才那番话告诉博伊特 |
[23:11] | he’s gonna believe you too. | 他也会相信你 |
[23:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:24] | I’m sorry, Kim. | 我很遗憾 金 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[23:44] | I know that I was, um… | 我知道我当时… |
[23:48] | That Blair and I were sleeping together. | 我和布莱尔好上了 |
[23:50] | That I liked him a lot. | 我也很喜欢他 |
[23:52] | I’m close to this. | 我和这个案子关系密切 |
[23:55] | I’m still rational, I’m still a cop, | 但我还是很理性 我是个警察 |
[23:58] | and I know who he was and who he wasn’t. | 而且我了解他的人品 |
[24:00] | And he wasn’t a drug dealer or a user. | 他没有贩过毒也没有吸过毒 |
[24:02] | Kim, | 金 |
[24:04] | we don’t have clean evidence any of this is linked to politics. | 我们没有明确的证据表明这跟政治有关 |
[24:06] | We do have evidence– credible evidence– | 但我们有证据 可靠的证据 |
[24:09] | that it’s linked to drugs. | 表明这跟毒品有关 |
[24:10] | Then the evidence is lying. | 那就是证据在说谎 |
[24:13] | The premise, Nate Lewis, something’s wrong here. | 那栋房子 内特·路易斯 肯定有问题 |
[24:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[24:18] | I want 48 hours before you charge Nate. | 我想在你起诉内特前给我48小时 |
[24:20] | If I’m wrong about Blair, then I’m wrong, | 如果我看错了布莱尔 那就是我错了 |
[24:22] | but let me be sure of it. | 但我想确定一下 |
[24:30] | 丹尼斯·里德 男性 1月30日半夜 由警官厄普顿和霍斯特德在教堂发现 已施救 送医途中死亡 | |
[24:30] | I know what this case looks like, | 我知道你们怎么看这个案子 |
[24:33] | but it’s not about drugs. | 但这不是毒品案 |
[24:35] | Blair’s vice was politics. | 布莱尔的罪过都关乎政治 |
[24:38] | He won every campaign that he ever worked on | 他接手的每次选举都赢了 |
[24:39] | and he was gonna win this one too. | 而且这次他也要赢 |
[24:41] | He played hard, probably dirty. | 他不择手段 可能还会玩阴的 |
[24:42] | Now I’m thinking that the 20k that we found in his trunk | 所以我觉得在后备箱里发现的两万美金 |
[24:46] | probably had to do with something political. | 可能跟政治方面的事情有关 |
[24:47] | Yeah, so the question is, | 没错 所以问题是 |
[24:50] | what could Dennis know or have in his possession | 丹尼斯可能知道或拥有什么 |
[24:52] | that was worth 20k to Blair? | 对布莱尔来说值两万美金 |
[24:53] | Probably something to do with Price. | 也许是跟普莱斯有关的什么 |
[24:55] | Kim, I’m not trying to go against you here, | 金 我不是想跟你对着干 |
[24:57] | but we dug into Dennis. | 但我们深挖过丹尼斯 |
[24:58] | We know he and Price knew each other. | 我们知道他跟普莱斯互相认识 |
[24:59] | but we didn’t find any questionable | 但我们没发现他们之间有任何可疑 |
[25:01] | or illicit connections between them. | 或非法的关系 |
[25:03] | We ran Dennis through Kelton’s background, | 我们比对过丹尼斯和凯尔顿的背景 |
[25:04] | his campaign through Price’s. | 也比对过凯尔顿和普莱斯的竞选经历 |
[25:07] | Nothing hit. | 没找到任何关联 |
[25:13] | Jasmine Price. | 贾思敏·普莱斯 |
[25:15] | What about his daughter, Jasmine? | 那他女儿贾思敏呢 |
[25:17] | Blair was looking into her. He did a full background check. | 布莱尔正在调查她 他做了全面的背景调查 |
[25:20] | All right, Blair was digging into Jasmine. | 好吧 既然布莱尔在深挖贾思敏 |
[25:22] | Why don’t we do some digging of our own? | 不如我们也去查查 |
[25:24] | See if there’s anything real there. | 看看有没有实证 |
[25:28] | Are you Vanessa? Can we talk to you for a sec? | 你是凡妮莎吗 我们可以聊聊吗 |
[25:30] | – About what? – About Jasmine Price. | -聊什么 -聊聊贾思敏·普莱斯 |
[25:33] | Is this about her father becoming mayor? | 是因为她爸爸要当市长了吗 |
[25:34] | ‘Cause I never even met him. | 因为我从来没见过她爸爸 |
[25:35] | We’re not reporters. We’re cops. | 我们不是记者 是警察 |
[25:39] | Sorry. Sure. | 不好意思 当然 |
[25:40] | Yeah, we can talk. | 我们可以聊下 |
[25:41] | – Can you cover me? – Yeah. | -你能帮我顶下班吗 -好 |
[25:47] | So you and Jasmine, you were roommates? | 所以你和贾思敏之前是室友 |
[25:50] | Yeah, for two years, | 是的 两年的室友 |
[25:51] | but we were never best friends or anything. | 但我们不是什么很亲密的朋友 |
[25:53] | We ran in different crowds. | 我们在不同的圈子里玩 |
[25:55] | Just sort of stayed out of each other’s way, you know? | 就有些互不干涉的感觉 你懂吗 |
[25:57] | Until she left school for a bit. | 直到她休学了一阵子 |
[25:58] | – Why? What’s this about? – Why did she leave school? | -为什么 是怎么回事 -为什么她休学了 |
[26:00] | I’m not really sure. | 我也不太清楚 |
[26:01] | She just never came back after fall break. | 她秋假过后就再也没来上学了 |
[26:04] | She kind of just disappeared. | 有点像消失了一样 |
[26:06] | I said the same thing to that other guy about a week ago. | 我上周跟另外一个男的也是这么说的 |
[26:08] | What other guy? | 什么另一个男的 |
[26:09] | I’m sorry, I forgot his name. | 不好意思 我不记得他的名字了 |
[26:11] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样子 |
[26:12] | He was about your age. | 跟你差不多年纪 |
[26:14] | Black, Asian. Dressed really nice. | 黑皮肤 亚裔 穿着考究 |
[26:17] | – Blair. – Yeah, that’s it. Blair. | -布莱尔 -是的 就是布莱尔 |
[26:19] | He had a lot of questions about Jasmine too. | 他对贾思敏也有一堆问题 |
[26:21] | What kind of questions? | 什么样的问题 |
[26:22] | He wanted to know about some guy | 他想要知道些贾思敏休学之前 |
[26:23] | she was dating from the city before she took a leave of absence. | 跟市里某个人约会的一些事情 |
[26:26] | I didn’t remember his name. | 我不记得他的名字了 |
[26:28] | I’d only met him a few times and he was kind of scary. | 我只见过他几次 然后他有点吓人 |
[26:31] | – A little wild and– – This him? | -长像略粗旷 -是他吗 |
[26:34] | Yeah, that’s the guy. | 是的 就是这个人 |
[26:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:39] | I’ll call Voight. | 我给博伊特打电话 |
[26:41] | So I understand you knew Dennis Reed. | 我知道你认识丹尼斯·里德 |
[26:43] | Yes, I knew Dennis. | 是的 我认识丹尼斯 |
[26:45] | We sort of hung out for a few months. | 我们以前也算是在一起过几个月 |
[26:47] | It’s fair to say it wasn’t Jasmine’s finest hour. | 那算不上贾思敏最光彩的经历 |
[26:50] | – That’s fair. – Okay. | -没错 -好的 |
[26:52] | We met at a party in the neighborhood | 我们在社区的一个派对上认识 |
[26:55] | and we started dating. | 然后我们开始约会 |
[26:57] | And she started drinking | 然后她开始喝酒 |
[26:59] | and partying, got lost. | 吃喝玩乐 迷失了自己 |
[27:02] | So we pulled her out of school for a semester | 所以我们让她休学了一学期 |
[27:04] | so she could get her head on straight. | 好让她找对自己的方向 |
[27:07] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[27:09] | She’s on track to graduate. With honors. | 她马上就要以优异的成绩荣誉毕业了 |
[27:12] | Just got accepted to Columbia Law School. | 刚收到的哥伦比亚法学院的录取通知书 |
[27:14] | Good for you. That’s a hell of a thing. | 好样的 那真的很了不起 |
[27:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[27:19] | Let me ask you, | 我想问一下你 |
[27:21] | when was the last time you talked to Dennis? | 你上次和丹尼斯聊天是什么时候 |
[27:25] | It’s been a while. | 那有一阵了 |
[27:27] | – About a year? – Okay. | -大概一年前 -好的 |
[27:30] | When you two were together, anything unusual happen? | 你俩在一起时 有什么不寻常的事情发生吗 |
[27:34] | Unusual? | 不寻常 |
[27:36] | Something you might not want the world to find out about. | 一些你可能不想让别人知道的事情 |
[27:38] | Hank, what the hell kind of question is– | 汉克 这问题是什么意思 |
[27:40] | Ray, I’m trying to be respectful. | 雷 我想要尽可能的礼貌些 |
[27:43] | I got two dead bodies. | 但现在死了两个人 |
[27:45] | One of the dead guys was in your car the day before he died | 其中一个死前一天还在你车上待过 |
[27:48] | and he dated your daughter. | 和你的女儿约会过 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:53] | Other than partying, no. | 除了吃喝玩乐 没有了 |
[27:56] | Nothing unusual or shameful. | 没有什么不寻常或者不光彩的事情 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:05] | All right, then? | 那现在没事了 |
[28:07] | If you don’t need anything else, | 如果你没有其他问题 |
[28:08] | Jasmine needs to get back to work. | 贾思敏得回去上班了 |
[28:10] | – Bye, baby. – See you, Daddy. | -再见 宝贝 -再见 爸爸 |
[28:12] | – Appreciate it. – Thank you. | -我很感激 -谢谢 |
[28:15] | Man, she seems like a good kid. | 她看起来是个好孩子 |
[28:17] | Yeah, she is. I’m very proud. | 是的 我很骄傲 |
[28:20] | You should be. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[28:22] | Ray, why didn’t you tell me Jasmine and Dennis had dated? | 雷 为什么不告诉我贾思敏和丹尼斯约过会 |
[28:25] | I was embarrassed. | 我不好意思说 |
[28:29] | I did everything I could to raise her right, | 我花尽全力让她在正道上成长 |
[28:31] | get her into a good college. | 进好的学校 |
[28:33] | And then she starts dating some punk? | 然后她开始跟一些小流氓混在一起 |
[28:36] | Made me crazy. | 真快把我逼疯了 |
[28:38] | I tried to block it out. | 我试图掩盖这件事 |
[28:41] | Just pretend it didn’t happen. | 假装什么都没有发生过 |
[28:47] | – We good, right? – Yeah. | -没事了吧 -没事了 |
[28:54] | Three more weeks, I’ll be mayor. | 再过三周 我就是市长了 |
[28:57] | Hell of a thing. | 非常了不起 |
[28:58] | Me and you, we’re gonna do some great things together. | 我和你 我俩要一起干一番事业了 |
[29:06] | – You talked to Jasmine? – I did. | -你跟贾思敏谈过了 -是的 |
[29:08] | She admit to dating Dennis? | 她承认和丹尼斯约过会 |
[29:09] | Yeah, they dated a few months. | 是的 他们在一起过几个月 |
[29:12] | Partied more than they should have, | 玩得太过疯狂 |
[29:13] | but according to her, that’s about it. | 但据她所说 没别的了 |
[29:17] | So we still don’t know | 所以我们还是不知道 |
[29:17] | what Blair had on Jasmine or Ray that was so valuable. | 布莱尔手上有什么关于贾思敏或者雷的猛料 |
[29:20] | If Blair found something, | 如果布莱尔发现了什么 |
[29:21] | he found it doing opposition research, right? | 他是通过敌情调查知道的 对吧 |
[29:23] | – Yeah. – Let’s do the same. | -对 -那我们也一样去调查吧 |
[29:24] | Just focus on the two, three months Jasmine dated Dennis. | 集中到贾思敏和丹尼斯约会的那两三个月 |
[29:27] | But listen, we soft-shoe this, okay. | 但听着 我们私下悄悄调查 明白吗 |
[29:30] | Anybody asks, it’s just for background. | 要是有人问起来 就说是背景调查 |
[29:33] | None of this goes in the report yet. | 这些都不能写进报告 |
[29:35] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[29:37] | Guys, September’s a bust. | 大伙 九月什么也没有 |
[29:39] | Let’s move onto October. | 接着找十月的 |
[29:40] | October in a college town. | 十月的大学城 |
[29:41] | Gonna be a hell of a lot of police reports. | 肯定有一大堆警方报告 |
[29:44] | All right, Evanston, October 2016. | 2016年10月埃文斯顿 |
[29:47] | We got DUIs, disorderly conduct, drug possession. | 有酒驾 扰乱秩序 涉毒 |
[29:51] | Nothing connected to Jasmine or Dennis. | 没有与贾思敏或丹尼斯有关的报告 |
[29:53] | Well, maybe she got picked up, a cop knew who she was? | 也许她被抓后警察认出了她 |
[29:55] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果是这样的话 |
[29:56] | not a whole lot Blair can do without an official record. | 布莱尔没有官方报告也做不了什么 |
[29:58] | She may have not been picked up, but she was partying. | 也许她没被抓 但她确实没少作乐 |
[30:00] | She deleted her social media for all of October. | 她删除了所有社交平台上10月份的照片 |
[30:03] | But her iCloud? Look at this. | 但她的苹果云 看看这个 |
[30:04] | She looks like a different person. | 她完全就是另一个人 |
[30:05] | See, his iCloud, everything that doesn’t match | 他的苹果云也是 任何与他改过自新的 |
[30:07] | his reverend rebrand got moved or deleted. | 牧师形象不符的东西都被移除或删了 |
[30:10] | – Why not delete everything? – That I do not know. | -为什么不删除一切 -那我就不知道了 |
[30:13] | Wait. Wait, who is that? | 等等 那是谁 |
[30:15] | Do facial rec on her | 做个面部识别 |
[30:16] | – because I recognize her from these photos. – Sending. | -因为我在照片里见过她 -发送 |
[30:22] | Got it. Anna Welk. | 找到了 安娜·威尔克 |
[30:24] | One prior for possession, | 有一次携带毒品前科 |
[30:27] | deceased, October 17, 2016, | 2016年10月17日去世 |
[30:29] | cocaine overdose. | 可卡因吸食过量 |
[30:30] | Yeah, I got an EMT report. | 我找到了急救报告 |
[30:32] | Paramedics respond to a home in Evanston | 急救人员去了埃文斯顿的一个地址 |
[30:34] | on the morning of October 17th. | 时间是10月17日早上 |
[30:35] | Patient Anna Welk pronounced dead on arrival. | 安娜·威尔克被宣布当场死亡 |
[30:39] | I think I got something. I need a jump drive. | 我找到点信息 给我个U盘 |
[30:41] | – We got to get this to Voight right away. – Here. | -我们得感觉给博伊特 -给 |
[30:47] | Jasmine Price, the badass bitch of Beverly. | 贾思敏·普莱斯 比弗利的厉害婊子 |
[30:50] | Selling, taking names! | 贩毒 主宰市场 |
[30:53] | We gonna be rich! Cash money! | 我们就要发大财了 全是现金 |
[30:56] | All I gotta do is keep selling to my girl, Anna. | 我只需要继续卖给我的小伙伴 安娜 |
[30:59] | Come here, babe. Come here. | 过来 宝贝 过来 |
[31:01] | Get over here. | 快过来 |
[31:03] | Let me get some more vodka, boo. | 给我再来点伏特加 甜心 |
[31:07] | – What the hell, Anna? – She down! | -搞什么 安娜 -她倒下了 |
[31:11] | – Anna, stop playing! – No, no. | -安娜 别玩了 -不 别闹了 |
[31:13] | Stop playing. Anna! | 别玩了 安娜 |
[31:14] | – Don’t–no! – Anna! Oh, my God! | -别 不 -安娜 我的天哪 |
[31:19] | Jasmine, call 911. Jazzy, call 911! | 贾思敏 打911 小贾 打911 |
[31:20] | I need to call my dad! | 我得给我爸打电话 |
[31:22] | – Anna… – I need to call my dad. | -安娜 -我得给我爸打电话 |
[31:28] | Listen. | 听着 |
[31:31] | I saw the video, Ray. It’s bad. | 我看过视频了 雷 很糟 |
[31:36] | Your daughter brags about selling cocaine to this girl | 你女儿炫耀着卖可卡因给这个姑娘 |
[31:39] | then she overdoses. | 然后她吸食过量死了 |
[31:42] | Then she calls you, instead of 911. | 之后她打给了你 没有报警 |
[31:48] | There’s also no police report. | 没有警方报告 |
[31:50] | So I’m guessing you… | 所以我猜你… |
[31:54] | made the problem go away. | 把这事盖过去了 |
[31:56] | – She’s my daughter. – Ray, what happened, Ray? | -她是我女儿 -雷 发生什么了 雷 |
[32:03] | Blair found out about the video | 布莱尔找到这段录像 |
[32:07] | or Dennis reach out to him first? | 还是丹尼斯去找的他 |
[32:08] | Tell him he had something of value? | 说自己手里有值钱的东西 |
[32:10] | Hank, it’s not what you think. | 汉克 不是你想的那样 |
[32:11] | Ray! | 雷 |
[32:16] | It’s time to come clean right now. | 是时候说实话了 |
[32:21] | I’m so tired of the lies, | 我厌倦了这些谎言 |
[32:25] | the omissions. | 这些不作为 |
[32:30] | Not knowing who you really are. | 不知道你的真正为人 |
[32:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:43] | The young man, Blair, called me. | 那个年轻人 布莱尔 给我打了电话 |
[32:48] | Told me he knew about the video | 说他知道录像的事 |
[32:51] | and that he wanted me to step down, | 说他希望我退位 |
[32:55] | to withdraw my candidacy. | 宣布退选市长 |
[32:58] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:00] | I told him to go to hell. | 我让他滚蛋 |
[33:02] | I… am not gonna walk away | 我不会因为一些 |
[33:05] | just because some Ivy League pimp was extorting me. | 常春藤联盟的臭小子勒索我就退却 |
[33:08] | Hell no! | 绝不行 |
[33:12] | So who did the murders? | 那谁是凶手 |
[33:16] | I… | 我… |
[33:17] | Who did the murders, Ray? | 是谁杀了他们 雷 |
[33:21] | Ray, who– | 雷 是谁 |
[33:23] | Everything okay in here? | 一切都还好吗 |
[33:27] | Hank and I are just, talking. | 汉克和我只是谈谈 |
[33:32] | – It’s best you leave us alone. – Yeah. | -你最好让我们单独谈 -嗯 |
[33:36] | I said it’s best if you– | 我说了你最好 |
[33:37] | No. | 不 |
[33:39] | I don’t want to leave you alone. | 我不想留你一个人 |
[33:42] | Not with him. | 不能单独和他一起 |
[33:43] | Not now. | 尤其是现在 |
[33:45] | Please, Alicia, just leave. | 求你了 艾丽西亚 走吧 |
[33:48] | This smooth-talking prick was gonna ruin our lives. | 这个巧舌如簧的混蛋会毁了我们的生活 |
[33:52] | Alicia, I think your husband’s right. | 艾丽西亚 我觉得你丈夫说得对 |
[33:54] | It’s better you stop talking. | 你最好别说了 |
[33:55] | He didn’t care about us, our family, | 他不在乎我们 我们的家庭 |
[33:59] | all we had been through, all we were gonna do. | 我们经历了一切 我们计划的未来 |
[34:02] | He was just trying to win some damn election. | 他只想赢得竞选 |
[34:05] | Okay, Sergeant Voight doesn’t want to hear– | 好了 博伊特警长不想听这个 |
[34:07] | I told him he was making a big mistake! | 我说了他在犯一个大错 |
[34:08] | – Alicia, shut your damn mouth! – I–I will not! | -艾丽西亚 闭上你的嘴 -我不 |
[34:10] | – Just shut up! – I re– | -你就闭嘴吧 -我绝 |
[34:10] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴吧 |
[34:13] | Please! | 求你了 |
[34:21] | I did what I did. | 我做了那些事 |
[34:24] | I had no choice. | 因为我别无选择 |
[34:28] | I couldn’t let him, let them ruin our dreams. | 我不能让他 让他们毁了我们的梦想 |
[34:33] | Our family. | 我们的家庭 |
[34:39] | So I… | 所以我… |
[34:43] | I killed Blair. | 我杀了布莱尔 |
[34:50] | And then I killed Dennis. | 然后我杀了丹尼斯 |
[35:07] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[35:11] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[35:12] | – Yeah. – I don’t know what to do. | -嗯 -我不知道该怎么做 |
[35:17] | She wasn’t right. | 她这么做不对 |
[35:19] | She panicked. | 她慌了 |
[35:22] | You need to stop talking now. | 你最好别说话了 |
[35:24] | Just… | 就… |
[35:27] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[35:33] | What’s up? How did it go with Price? | 怎么了 和普莱斯谈得如何 |
[35:38] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[35:40] | I appreciate you meeting me on such short notice. | 很感谢你这么快就赶来 |
[35:43] | Sure thing. | 不客气 |
[35:44] | Like I said on the phone, I’m here to help. | 就像我在电话里说的 我是来帮忙的 |
[35:48] | I got a confession | 我拿到了一个认罪口供 |
[35:49] | in the Blair Williams, Dennis Reed murder case. | 关于布莱尔·威廉姆斯和丹尼斯·里德的谋杀案 |
[35:52] | Is it solid? Did you videotape it? | 可靠啊 你录下了吗 |
[35:55] | Got it in writing too | 还白纸黑字写下了 |
[35:58] | but it’s off the record. | 但一切都见不了光 |
[36:01] | Unless we can negotiate a good deal, | 除非我们能商量一个好的协议 |
[36:02] | it goes away like it never happened. | 否则这事就当没发生过 |
[36:05] | Go right back to the old evidence and facts we have | 回到我们以前的那些老证据和事实 |
[36:08] | which are not perfect. | 而那些并不完美 |
[36:11] | I think we both know a decent lawyer | 你我都知道一个好律师 |
[36:12] | could prove reasonable doubt. | 可以证明案子存在合理怀疑 |
[36:15] | Point taken. | 明白了 |
[36:16] | So what’s the ask? | 想要什么交易 |
[36:18] | Murder two, seven years. | 二级谋杀 七年监禁 |
[36:22] | Listen. | 听着 |
[36:23] | The offender was highly emotional. | 凶手情绪激动 |
[36:25] | Acted impulsively, irrationally. | 作案时很冲动 非常不理智 |
[36:28] | The offender addresses all that in the video? | 凶手在认罪视频中都说了吗 |
[36:30] | It’s part of the proffer? | 这是交易的一部分吗 |
[36:32] | It’s all laid out in detail. | 细节全都说了 |
[36:34] | And you think it’s credible? | 你觉得可靠吗 |
[36:38] | I do. | 是的 |
[36:40] | Let me watch the video. We’ll go from there. | 让我看看视频 然后我们再谈 |
[36:48] | My name is Ray Price. | 我的名叫雷·普莱斯 |
[36:50] | I’m talking to Sergeant Hank Voight | 我正向芝加哥警署的 |
[36:51] | of the Chicago Police Department | 汉克·博伊特警长 |
[36:54] | about the murders of Blair Williams | 陈述布莱尔·威廉姆斯和 |
[36:56] | and Dennis Reed. | 丹尼斯·里德的谋杀案 |
[36:59] | When I learned that Blair Williams | 当我得知布莱尔·威廉姆斯 |
[37:00] | was attempting to purchase a video | 试图购买一段录像 |
[37:02] | that would embarrass my family, my daughter, | 企图使我的家庭 我女儿蒙羞 |
[37:06] | and possibly ruin my chances of becoming mayor, | 并可能导致我竞选市长失败时 |
[37:10] | I tried to make a deal with him. | 我试着和他做交易 |
[37:13] | I tried to persuade him to bury the video. | 我试着说服他掩盖录像的存在 |
[37:18] | We got into an argument, | 我们争吵了起来 |
[37:20] | began to fight, | 动了手 |
[37:23] | and I ended up shooting him. | 之后我开枪打了他 |
[37:26] | And then I shot Dennis Reed in a fit of rage, | 然后在一怒之下我射杀了丹尼斯·里德 |
[37:31] | panic. | 惊慌失措 |
[37:34] | When I’d come to my senses, | 等我回过神来 |
[37:37] | when I realized what I had done, | 意识到自己干的事 |
[37:40] | I planted evidence on a known drug dealer | 我将证据栽赃到一个毒贩身上 |
[37:42] | by the name of Nate Lewis. | 名叫内特·路易斯 |
[37:47] | What I did was cowardly and unforgivable. | 我的所作所为既胆小懦弱 也不可原谅 |
[37:52] | I’m deeply ashamed | 我深感羞愧 |
[37:55] | and filled with regret and remorse. | 并充满悔恨和歉意 |
[37:59] | But what I did, | 但我的所作所为 |
[38:01] | I did for one simple reason. | 都只出于一个简单原因 |
[38:06] | I love my family. | 我爱我的家人 |
[38:29] | They feel the same. | 感觉都一样 |
[38:32] | Drugs, politics. | 毒品 政治 |
[38:35] | Gone’s just gone. | 死就是死 |
[38:45] | Ray Price, the candidate for mayor? | 雷·普莱斯 市长候选人 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:48] | I’m afraid it’s gonna be all over the news. | 恐怕这事会闹得满城风雨 |
[38:50] | I think you and your family should brace yourself. | 我觉得你和你家人要做好心理准备 |
[38:52] | You’re going to be asked for a lot of interviews | 会有很多人要求采访你们 |
[38:55] | and, I mean, Chicago politics writ large. | 毕竟芝加哥政坛举世瞩目 |
[38:56] | Egos, back room deals. | 利己主义 内部交易 |
[38:58] | – Right. – Okay. | -嗯 -好的 |
[39:03] | We’re gonna take him back home. | 我们打算带他回家 |
[39:05] | Have the funeral in Connecticut. | 在康涅狄尔州举办葬礼 |
[39:07] | He’ll be back with family at least. | 至少他能和家人在一起 |
[39:10] | Thank you for– | 感谢你 |
[39:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:16] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[39:20] | Blair and I were dating. | 布莱尔和我在约会 |
[39:23] | I mean, we were just, like, at the beginning | 我们虽然才刚开始 |
[39:25] | but… | 但是 |
[39:27] | I think it could’ve been something truly amazing. | 我觉得我们本可以有个美好的未来 |
[40:01] | – It’s not Special Reserve. – Yeah. | -这不是特级珍藏酒 -是啊 |
[40:04] | Not a headache in the bottle. | 但喝一杯也不会头疼 |
[40:10] | The ASA bit. You made the deal? | 助理检察官那边 协议谈妥了吗 |
[40:14] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[40:30] | I was so close, Hank. | 我就快成功了 汉克 |
[40:33] | Really close. | 近在咫尺 |
[40:38] | Three weeks away from being the damn mayor of Chicago. | 还有三周就能成为芝加哥市长了 |
[40:54] | Yeah, it would have been a hell of a thing. | 是啊 本可成就一件了不起的大事 |