时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | We’re leaving this apartment tonight. | 我们今晚一定要出门 |
[00:14] | We are. Food. | 必须的 得吃饭 |
[00:17] | Bed. | 睡觉 |
[00:21] | You’ve got, what, like, three weeks left in the city? | 你还能在这个城市待多长时间 三周吗 |
[00:23] | We gotta make the most of it. | 我们得好好利用 |
[00:25] | Oh, trust me, this qualifies. | 相信我 这就是好好利用 |
[00:27] | Speaking of food, I tried to look this restaurant up the other day. | 说到吃饭 那天我想查一家餐厅 |
[00:30] | Janello’s. | 贾内洛餐厅 |
[00:31] | Yeah, someone said it was amazing. | 有人说这家特别棒 |
[00:33] | – Yeah. – They don’t have a website. | -对 -他们没有网站 |
[00:35] | Website? They don’t even have a menu. | 网站 他们连菜单都没有 |
[00:37] | They serve chicken. | 他们提供鸡肉 |
[00:38] | What is with this city? | 这个城市是怎么回事 |
[00:40] | It’s like you’re trapped in some time loop from 50 years ago. | 就好像被困在了五十年前的时间循环里 |
[00:44] | I got lost yesterday for 30 minutes | 我昨天迷路了三十分钟 |
[00:47] | in some back-of-the-yards canary-sparrow-streeter-ville labyrinth. | 被困在肉厂后区和金丝雀麻雀区的迷宫里 |
[00:53] | See, and that right there is the best part of it. | 瞧 刚刚那是最好的部分 |
[00:56] | That weird Chicago pride that you all have, | 你们都有着奇怪的芝加哥自豪感 |
[00:57] | even though y’all admit that this city is too corrupt, | 尽管你们都承认这个城市太腐败 |
[00:59] | too violent, too cold, | 太暴力 太冷 |
[01:01] | – it’s still a great city. – Uh-huh, yeah, yeah. | -但还是一个伟大的城市 -对 对 |
[01:03] | You’re so gonna miss this place. | 你肯定会很想念这里 |
[01:16] | You gonna get that? | 你不接吗 |
[01:26] | Hey, come back to bed. | 回来床上 |
[01:31] | I swear I didn’t plan that. | 我发誓这电话不是我安排的 |
[01:33] | It’s a crime scene. | 犯罪现场 |
[01:35] | Right. | 好 |
[01:37] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[01:40] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:43] | Two GSWs to the chest, one to the head. | 胸部两处枪伤 头部一处 |
[01:45] | Chipped. | 子弹碎裂 |
[01:46] | Gang intelligence’s been here from the jump. | 帮派情报组一开始就来了 |
[01:47] | Are we assisting them? | 我们是来协助他们的吗 |
[01:48] | I’m not sure. Gangs didn’t call us here. | 我不确定 不是帮派情报组联系的我们 |
[01:52] | All right, work the scene as best as they’ll let you. | 在他们允许的范围内 尽可能协助他们 |
[01:53] | – Copy. – Hey, Ray. | -收到 -雷 |
[01:55] | Appreciate you coming out. | 感谢你们过来 |
[01:57] | Looking good for a man who just got shot. | 作为刚被枪击的人 你看起来不错 |
[01:59] | Yeah, I feel good. All healed. | 我感觉不错 都痊愈了 |
[02:01] | Honest, Ray, I’m not sure how I can help. | 老实说 雷 我不确定我能帮上什么忙 |
[02:04] | I mean, the Gang Unit’s already been assigned to this. | 这个案子已经分配给帮派情报组了 |
[02:06] | I knew him. His name is John Winton. | 我认识他 他叫约翰·温顿 |
[02:09] | He just got out of Stateville a month ago. | 他一个月前刚从州立监狱出狱 |
[02:11] | Was a shot-caller with the Gangster Prophets. | 他是黑帮先知的老大 |
[02:14] | He get picked up in that ’04 raid? | 他在04年的突袭中被抓了 |
[02:16] | That’s the biggest bust we ever made. | 那是我们最大的一次逮捕行动 |
[02:18] | Took down over 75 bangers in that operation. | 一次行动逮捕了75名黑帮分子 |
[02:21] | Yeah, well, just about all of them have been getting out | 过去六个月间 他们差不多 |
[02:22] | of prison in the past six months. | 前前后后都出狱了 |
[02:24] | They’re trying to take the neighborhood back. | 他们想把这个社区抢回来 |
[02:26] | The last thing we need in this neighborhood– | 我们这个社区最不需要的 |
[02:28] | the last thing I need– | 我最不需要的 |
[02:29] | – Got fire! – Let’s go! | -开枪了 -快去 |
[02:35] | – 6120, shots fired. – Body! | -6120 有人开枪 -有人倒下 |
[02:37] | We got him! Spread out, find him! | 交给我们 散开 找出他 |
[02:39] | Plainclothes officers on scenes. | 现场有便衣警察 |
[02:45] | Hey, back these cars up! | 把车退回去 |
[02:48] | We’re too late. He’s already gone. | 我们来晚了 他已经死了 |
[02:50] | Block it off. | 封锁现场 |
[02:50] | All right, everybody move back! | 好了 所有人后退 |
[02:51] | Somebody get me some tape before we trample the scene! | 谁给我拿警戒线来 免得破坏现场 |
[02:53] | Back, back, back! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[02:56] | Two generations fighting over one neighborhood. | 两代黑帮抢夺一个社区 |
[03:01] | It’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[03:03] | Yeah, it’s called a gang war. | 对 这叫黑帮战争 |
[03:20] | I am not gonna have a 60-shoot weekend. | 我可不想一个周末横尸六十人 |
[03:23] | We stop this bleeding now. | 我们现在就要阻止流血事件 |
[03:25] | We’ve got 20 patrol cars en route. | 有二十辆巡逻车正在赶来 |
[03:27] | We’ll flood the zone with uniforms. | 我们会让警察遍布把这个区域 |
[03:29] | Show of force. | 展示警力 |
[03:30] | CPIC and Narcotics are in the loop. | 公共信息中心和缉毒组已收到通知 |
[03:32] | They’ll offer support as well. | 他们也会提供支援 |
[03:33] | You know Gangs is handling the bodies. | 帮派情报组在处理尸体 |
[03:35] | Intelligence can jump on with CPIC. | 情报组可以和公共信息中心联手 |
[03:37] | They’ll help identify potential next shooters and targets. | 他们可以帮助查明潜在的下一个枪手和目标 |
[03:40] | No. I want intelligence with me. | 不 我想要情报组跟我联手 |
[03:43] | Working a peace deal. | 准备一个和平协议 |
[03:45] | You know, Ray, last time I checked, | 雷 据我所知 |
[03:47] | you were still an alderman. | 你目前只是市议员 |
[03:50] | That said, if you do have a valid reason | 尽管如此 如果你有正当的理由 |
[03:52] | for this request, I’m all ears. | 提出这个请求 我洗耳恭听 |
[03:54] | It’s pretty simple. | 很简单 |
[03:56] | Hank is the only cop in Chicago who might actually be able to pull this off. | 汉克是芝加哥唯一也许能够办成这事的警察 |
[04:02] | I want hourly reports. Understood? | 每个小时跟我汇报 明白吗 |
[04:04] | – Understood. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[04:05] | Sir, um, gentlemen, can I have a minute? | 长官 先生们 我能说两句吗 |
[04:10] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[04:11] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[04:13] | You want me to try and broker truce, | 你想让我尝试协商停火 |
[04:15] | I’m happy to do that. | 我乐意效劳 |
[04:17] | But I think we all know there’s no clean, easy way. | 但我们应该都知道 没有简单干净的办法 |
[04:20] | I’m gonna have my hands full. | 我得全力以赴 |
[04:22] | That being said, | 尽管如此 |
[04:25] | The last thing I want is to be caught in the middle | 我最不希望发生的事 |
[04:27] | of your political tug of war. | 就是卷进你的政治斗争中 |
[04:29] | I live two blocks from here. | 我家离这里只有两个街区 |
[04:30] | I’m just trying to prevent more bodies from dropping. | 我只是为了防止出现更多的尸体 |
[04:32] | – As am I. – So we agree to a truce? | -我也一样 -那我们同意先停火 |
[04:42] | Now all you gotta do, go convince the gang bangers | 你们现在要做的 就是说服那些帮派成员 |
[04:45] | to do the same thing. | 同意这个想法 |
[04:50] | – Start with the old-timers? – Yeah. | -先从那些老成员下手 -好的 |
[04:53] | You know who’s calling the shots over there these days? | 你知道最近是谁管事吗 |
[04:56] | Guy by the name of Eddie Brackton. | 一个叫艾迪·布莱克顿的人 |
[05:02] | Hey, I apologize for the noise. | 抱歉吵到你们了 |
[05:05] | Saturday mornings, my mom like to do breakfast. | 我妈喜欢在周六早上做早餐 |
[05:10] | What’s going on, Ray? | 出什么事了 雷 |
[05:12] | Not every day the candidate for Mayor swings through. | 市长候选人可不会三天两头到这来 |
[05:15] | Those bodies last night. | 昨晚的那些尸体 |
[05:17] | Look, I just got out of prison three weeks ago. | 我三周前刚出狱 |
[05:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:21] | If we weren’t talking about dead men and boys, | 如果我们不是在谈论那些尸体 还有帮派成员 |
[05:23] | I might be impressed with your progress. | 你的进步说不定会让我很惊讶 |
[05:28] | Now, we’re setting a meeting tonight, | 今晚我们要开一个会 |
[05:29] | and I need you to show up. | 我需要你出席 |
[05:31] | We’re getting a member from the younger generation | 我们也会找一个年轻的成员 |
[05:33] | to show as well. | 一起出席 |
[05:35] | Like a peace summit? | 就像和平会谈一样 |
[05:38] | I didn’t realize you were still doing those. | 我不明白你为什么还要做这些事 |
[05:40] | Don’t have a choice. | 没得选择 |
[05:44] | You saying you need my help? | 你们说需要我的帮助 |
[05:46] | I’m saying we need to put an end to the killing. | 我说我们需要终结这场杀戮 |
[05:49] | And the word is you’re the de facto regent on this block. | 传言说你是这个街区的老大 |
[05:52] | If that’s true, you’ll come to this meeting, | 如果是真的 你要出席这次会议 |
[05:56] | you’ll sit down, you’ll hear the terms. | 坐下来 认真听听条件 |
[05:59] | We’ll hash out a plan. | 我们会给出一个计划 |
[06:01] | And why exactly will I do all this? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[06:04] | It’s good for business. | 这对生意有帮助 |
[06:11] | Okay, I’ll come through. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[06:17] | – If it is to work, Officer– – Sergeant. | -如果要奏效 警官 -是警长 |
[06:22] | If it is to work, Sergeant, you gonna have to get someone | 如果要奏效 警长 你得找个 |
[06:26] | on the other side with some real power. | 有实权的帮派成员 |
[06:32] | And older than 15. | 而且年龄要大于十五岁 |
[06:39] | Okay, this is the four-block section. | 这是一块涵盖四个街区的区域 |
[06:41] | Controlled by a new young faction of the GPs, | 被一帮年轻的新帮派控制着 |
[06:44] | but to say control is really an overstatement. | 说控制都算是夸大其词了 |
[06:46] | Yeah, these kids are wild. | 是啊 这帮小孩挺野的 |
[06:47] | They don’t observe any rules or bylaws. | 他们不服从任何规矩或地方法规 |
[06:49] | Will any of these young guns stand out from the crowd, | 那帮小混混里有没有开始崭露头角 |
[06:51] | make a name for himself? | 给自己扬名的人 |
[06:52] | No, there’s a lot of arrests for possession. | 没有 很多都因为持有毒品被捕了 |
[06:54] | All right, so follow that. Listen. | 好的 跟进那条线索 听好了 |
[06:57] | If there’s kids out there dealing drugs, | 如果有小孩在外面兜售毒品 |
[06:58] | that means someone out there is controlling it somewhere. | 肯定有人在背后控制着这一切 |
[07:02] | I mean, talk to gangs. Use what intel they got. | 去问帮派的人 利用他们掌握的信息 |
[07:04] | Reached out to a few of my CIs. | 和我的几个线人联系了一下 |
[07:06] | If we’re banking on the drug angle, | 如果我们希望从毒品入手调查的话 |
[07:07] | they should have a name. | 他们应该能给我个名字 |
[07:08] | Okay, good. But let’s move fast. | 很好 立刻行动起来 |
[07:10] | We gotta find a kid who can sit down with Eddie Brackton | 我们得赶在这场风波之前找到一个 |
[07:13] | before this wave gets ahead of us. | 能和艾迪·布莱克顿一同出席的孩子 |
[07:17] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[07:19] | Uh, Antonio got a name. | 安东尼奥找到了一个人 |
[07:20] | Eric Wilson, 16 years old. | 艾瑞克·威尔森 十六岁 |
[07:22] | No priors and has a handle on at least three corners. | 没有前科 至少控制着三个街角 |
[07:26] | Yeah, but I don’t see him on the street. | 但我没在大街上见过他 |
[07:28] | Yeah, well, that’s ’cause he’s smart. | 因为他很聪明 |
[07:29] | It’s 19 degrees out. | 外面只有十九度 |
[07:32] | That’s one job I don’t envy. | 这工作我可不羡慕 |
[07:33] | Chicago drug runner in the dead of winter. | 在寒冬中奔波的芝加哥毒贩 |
[07:36] | Blair, huh? | 布莱尔 对吧 |
[07:39] | That still going? | 还谈着呢 |
[07:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:42] | It’s been good. It’s easy fun. | 挺好的 轻松又有趣 |
[07:44] | He’s leaving in three weeks. | 三周以后他就要走了 |
[07:46] | You good with that? | 你没意见吗 |
[07:47] | It’s supposed to be a temporary, | 这本就该是一次短暂的 |
[07:48] | no-questions-asked fling. It’s nothing more. | 不必多问的一时之乐 仅此而已 |
[07:52] | Hey, our kid’s walking up now. | 那孩子出现了 |
[07:56] | Hey, we got a positive on Eric. | 我们确认艾瑞克已经出现 |
[07:58] | Denim jacket, jeans. Ruzek, you’re up. | 身穿牛仔夹克和牛仔裤 鲁塞克 到你了 |
[08:08] | Hey, man. Hey, my man. | 老兄 好哥们 |
[08:10] | – You’re the guy, right? – For what? | -你就是那家伙 对吧 -什么 |
[08:13] | Matty Cumins sent me down here | 马蒂·康明斯让我来这 |
[08:14] | and told me to talk to you– to come to this corner. | 让我找你谈 来这个街角 |
[08:15] | You’re the guy, right? | 你就是那个家伙 对吗 |
[08:17] | I don’t know no Matty Cumins. You just keep on moving. | 我不认识马蒂·康明斯 走你的路吧 |
[08:19] | Then maybe you can point me in the right direction. | 那不如你给我指条明路吧 |
[08:21] | Look, whatever you’re looking to buy, | 听着 不管你想买什么 |
[08:22] | ain’t nobody selling. Take that damn Stevenson. | 都不会有人卖 看看那个叫史蒂文森的下场 |
[08:24] | This ain’t where you come. | 这不是你该来的地方 |
[08:25] | Look, man, I’m just trying to get well. | 老兄 我只想让自己好受点 |
[08:26] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[08:27] | Look, your ears don’t work, man? | 你听不懂人话吗 哥们 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:35] | Easy, easy, easy. Easy, easy, easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[08:40] | All right? Put your arms up. | 好吗 举起手臂 |
[08:43] | – I ain’t got nothing on me. – I don’t care. | -我身上什么都没有 -不关我事 |
[08:45] | You’re Eric Wilson, right? | 你是艾瑞克·威尔森 对吧 |
[08:47] | Word is you’re the shot-caller. | 有传言说你是管事的 |
[08:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:51] | You sell on three corners of this neighborhood. | 你在这个街区的三个街角兜售毒品 |
[08:52] | Yeah, we know. But we don’t care. | 我们知道 但我们不管 |
[08:54] | Today’s your lucky day. | 今天是你小子的幸运日 |
[08:55] | We’re not gonna bust you for that. | 我们不会把你怎么样的 |
[08:57] | As long as you come to the meeting tonight with Eddie Brackton. | 只要你今晚来参加和艾迪·布莱克顿的会议 |
[09:00] | I ain’t coming to no meeting just because a couple | 我是不会因为一群老家刚出狱 |
[09:02] | of old dudes just got out the joint. | 就去参加什么会议的 |
[09:03] | Come on, kid. | 别这样 伙计 |
[09:03] | Then we’re just gonna have to bring you in and book you. | 这样我们就只能把你带回局里备案了 |
[09:06] | You can’t do that, either. | 你们也不能那么做 |
[09:07] | I ain’t got nothing on me, and you ain’t got nothing to arrest me for. | 我身上什么也没有 你们也没有逮捕我的理由 |
[09:10] | – I know my rights. – That so? | -我了解我的公民权 -所以呢 |
[09:13] | Think we can manage to come up with something, don’t you? | 你不觉得我们总是能编出一些理由来的吗 |
[09:15] | There’s certainly enough to walk you to a patrol car | 至少足够在你的兄弟们面前 |
[09:17] | in front of all your boys. | 把你带上警车了 |
[09:18] | Let me tell you, I’m not gonna put you in cuffs. | 我跟你讲 我不会铐你的 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna walk you out there. | 我要带你走过去 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna talk to you real nice like we’re pals. | 我会像哥们那样跟你好言好语 |
[09:24] | Like we’re helping each other. | 好像我们在互帮互助似的 |
[09:25] | Kids around here love snitches. | 这儿的家伙们最爱告密者了 |
[09:39] | Sarge, it’s pretty quiet out here. | 警长 外面这儿挺安静的 |
[09:47] | I didn’t come to no peace summit holding. | 我不可能带着毒品来什么和平会议吧 |
[09:51] | All right, Eddie, meet Eric Wilson. | 好吧 艾迪 这位是艾瑞克·威尔逊 |
[09:58] | Let’s go. | 过去吧 |
[10:00] | Come on. | 快来 |
[10:01] | All right, tonight, we’re gonna figure out a plan to square up your territory | 好的 今晚我们要制定计划划清你俩的地盘 |
[10:05] | and make sure no more bodies drop. | 确保不会再出人命了 |
[10:08] | We didn’t drop any bodies. | 我们可没搞出人命 |
[10:09] | Yeah, then who killed my boy John John? | 是啊 那是谁杀了我的人小约翰 |
[10:11] | Hey, don’t be accusing me, old man. | 别在这数落我 老哥 |
[10:13] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[10:14] | We’re trying to make peace, not start a fight. | 我们在努力讲和 不是来打架的 |
[10:16] | Look, I know what y’all are trying to do. | 听着 我不知道你们想干嘛 |
[10:18] | But that doesn’t mean I have to go along with it. | 但那不代表我得顺着你们来 |
[10:20] | Well, that’s right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[10:21] | You got free will to do whatever you want. | 你有决定自己做什么的自由 |
[10:24] | But you better understand that if you don’t, | 但你最好明白 如果你不听我们的 |
[10:27] | boy, I’m gonna flood this neighborhood with cops. | 哥们儿 我会让警察布满这街区的每个角落 |
[10:30] | They’re gonna search your houses, | 他们会搜查你们的房子 |
[10:31] | stand on your corners. | 把守在你们的街角 |
[10:33] | I mean, you won’t be able to sell lemonade, | 你们连柠檬汁都卖不了 |
[10:35] | let alone drugs. | 更别提毒品来 |
[10:36] | All right, all right, enough with all that yapping. | 好好好 说完了没 |
[10:39] | Here’s the deal I propose. | 我的提议是这样的 |
[10:41] | I won’t retaliate against y’all if I get a guarantee | 如果你保证你的人不踏进我的两个街区半步 |
[10:45] | that none of your boys step foot on my two blocks. | 那我就不会对你们进行复仇 |
[10:48] | – Those aren’t your two blocks. – Yes, they are. | -那可不是你的地盘 -就是他的地盘 |
[10:50] | And you won’t step foot on them. | 而且你们绝不会踏进来半步 |
[10:54] | And he won’t step foot on yours. | 他也不会踏进你的地盘半步 |
[10:58] | And nobody–and I mean nobody– opens fire. | 而且谁都不会 我指任何人 都不能开火 |
[11:01] | On anyone. | 对谁都不行 |
[11:05] | I mean, you two manage to do that, | 如果你们两个能做到这点的话 |
[11:09] | you can sling all the dope you want. | 你们爱卖多少毒品都行 |
[11:19] | I’m good with that. | 我没意见 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:30] | Kid! Get the kid! | 那孩子 快保护他 |
[11:31] | Get down, get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 快趴下 |
[11:33] | Lay down on the ground! Get your head down! | 趴在地上 别抬头 |
[11:34] | Guys, plainclothes officers in the area. | 各位 区域内有便衣警察 |
[11:38] | You good? Anybody hit? | 你们还好吧 有人受伤吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah, no, all good. | 还好 都没事 |
[11:41] | I was pinned down. I didn’t have eyes. | 我被按在地上了 我什么都没看见 |
[11:44] | Help me! Help! | 帮帮我 救命啊 |
[11:48] | Help! Help me! | 救命啊 救救我 |
[11:50] | 5021 Henry, roll in ambo to the 4400 block | 5021H 派一辆救护车到南惠普尔街 |
[11:53] | of South Whipple. Female victim. | 4400街区 一名女性伤员 |
[11:54] | GSW to the abdomen. | 腹部有枪伤 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna go get something to stop the bleeding. | 我去找点东西止血 |
[11:57] | – Go. – Come on, breathe, baby. | -快去 -坚持住 呼吸 亲爱的 |
[12:00] | It’s gonna be okay. Oh. | 会没事的 |
[12:02] | Police, anybody home? | 我是警察 有人在家吗 |
[12:03] | Stay right here. | 呆在这别动 |
[12:05] | Ma’am, I just need some towels. | 女士 我只需要几条毛巾 |
[12:08] | – Is my sister– – She’s been shot. | -我妹妹她… -她中枪了 |
[12:09] | We need to get her to a hospital. | 我们得把她送到医院去 |
[12:11] | She was walking back from the store. | 她刚从超市回来 |
[12:12] | Is she gonna die? | 她会死吗 |
[12:13] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们正在尽全力救她 |
[12:18] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -拿到了吗 -嗯 |
[12:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:22] | – Sarge! – Where’s that ambulance? | -警长 -救护车呢 |
[12:24] | En route. | 在路上了 |
[12:25] | 5021 Eddie. Give me an ETA on an ambo. | 5021E 告诉我救护车的预计到达时间 |
[12:27] | – We need it fast. – Nikki, no, please! | -我们时间不多了 -尼基 求你不要死 |
[12:31] | – They shot my baby! – Ma’am. | -他们射中了我的小心肝儿 -女士 |
[12:33] | Let’s give them some space so they can work, okay? | 我们给他们腾出一点空间好吗 |
[12:35] | One minute out. | 还有一分钟 |
[12:57] | Get up. | 起来 |
[13:02] | Y’all better let me the hell up out of here. | 你们最好赶紧他妈让我从这出去 |
[13:04] | Better what? | 最好什么 |
[13:06] | Better try that again, you wanna walk out of here alive. | 你还想活着从这出去的的话 最好重说一遍 |
[13:09] | Calm down, man. | 冷静点 老哥 |
[13:11] | I came here to work out a deal. | 我是来这协商的 |
[13:12] | – Your people do the shooting? – Hell no. | -是你的人开的枪吗 -当然不是 |
[13:15] | You want the shooter, you better ask this little punk ass bitch here. | 想要找出枪手的话 你最好去问这个小废物 |
[13:17] | – What you say to me, man? – Calm down! Back up, back up! | -你叫我什么 -别激动 退后 |
[13:20] | Sit down! Keep your mouth shut. | 坐下 闭上嘴 |
[13:23] | You know my boys was right outside. | 你们知道我的手下就在外面 |
[13:26] | Guessing those were your targets. | 我猜那些人是你的目标 |
[13:29] | So… | 那么… |
[13:31] | One of your boys do the shooting? | 是你的人开的枪 |
[13:33] | It’s possible, but I didn’t order it. | 有可能 但我没下命令 |
[13:36] | I got a young woman– a civilian with two kids– | 有个年轻女性 是个平民还有两个孩子 |
[13:39] | bleeding out right now, you understand? | 正因失血过多而死 明白吗 |
[13:41] | So… you’re gonna get me a name. | 你得交待出个名字给我 |
[13:49] | You think you won’t. Hmm. | 你觉得自己不会开口 |
[13:56] | I don’t get a name, | 如果我拿不到名字 |
[13:58] | I’ll cut your head clean off and mail it to your mother. | 我就把你的头割下来给你妈寄过去 |
[14:05] | Look at me. Look. | 看着我 看着 |
[14:08] | You think I’m playing? | 你以为我是吓唬你吗 |
[14:12] | I’ll do what I can. | 我尽力而为 |
[14:14] | You’re damn right you will. | 你必须的 |
[14:18] | You, no retaliation. You understand? | 你 不许报复 明白吗 |
[14:22] | I’m supposed to stand back and let him | 那我就该站一边任由他 |
[14:23] | just shoot up my neighborhood? | 在我的地盘上开枪 |
[14:25] | You give me 48 hours or I’ll bring you in right now. | 你给我48小时 否则我现在就抓你进去 |
[14:27] | Violate your parole. | 罪名是违反假释规定 |
[14:34] | Fine. But just 48. | 好 但就48小时 |
[14:38] | Get out of here. | 滚吧 |
[14:40] | Both of you. | 你们俩都滚 |
[14:41] | Now. | 赶紧的 |
[14:52] | That wave just got ahead of us. | 这场风波还是抢在我们前头了 |
[15:01] | I had to cage them up in your office. | 我只能把他们关在你的办公室 |
[15:03] | They were driving me nuts. Good luck with that. | 他们快把我逼疯了 祝你好运 |
[15:07] | – Sir, Ray. – Hank. | -长官 雷 -汉克 |
[15:09] | What in the hell just happened? | 刚才到底出什么事了 |
[15:11] | You tell me you can set up a meeting. | 你告诉我你可以召集个会面 |
[15:12] | You tell me that you can ID the shot-callers. | 你说你能把头头们都找出来 |
[15:15] | I did. | 我做到了 |
[15:17] | Well then who screwed up? | 那是谁搞砸了 |
[15:18] | No one, except some kid carrying a MAC-10 | 没谁 只是一个小子拿了把MAC10机关枪 |
[15:20] | who decided to open fire on everyone. | 决定见谁打谁 |
[15:22] | Be that as it may, Sergeant, I now have two children with no mother | 就算这样 警长 现在有两个孩子失去了妈妈 |
[15:25] | and news vans circling their house trying to get interviews. | 新闻采访车围着他们家想要做采访 |
[15:28] | I’m doing everything I can to help, | 我在尽力帮忙 |
[15:30] | but… I’m just an alderman, right? | 不过…我只是个市议员 对吧 |
[15:33] | Not the police. | 我不是警察 |
[15:35] | Watch yourself, Ray. | 给我注意点 雷 |
[15:37] | ‘Cause I am working real hard here not to blame the problem | 因为我在尽力克制自己不去把事情怪到 |
[15:40] | on the leaders of this crime-infested– | 这犯罪充斥的地方的领袖… |
[15:42] | Oh, what do you know about the leaders of my neighborhood? | 关于我这一带的领袖你又知道些什么 |
[15:43] | That is enough. Enough! | 行了 够了 |
[15:45] | We agreed we’re not gonna do that, right? | 我们都同意不这么做 对吧 |
[15:48] | So here’s my plan. | 我的计划是这样 |
[15:50] | Well, first, we do our best to make sure | 首先 我们尽力确保 |
[15:52] | no more bodies drop. | 不再死人 |
[15:54] | Then we focus all our attention– | 然后我们集中所有的注意力 |
[15:56] | we do whatever’s necessary– | 尽一切可能 |
[15:58] | to find the punk who murdered this young woman. | 把杀死这年轻女人的凶手找出来 |
[16:01] | And when we do, | 我们抓住以后 |
[16:04] | we just parade his ass down Michigan avenue. | 我们让这小子在密歇根大街示众 |
[16:08] | All of us. | 所有人一起 |
[16:12] | Do that. | 就这样 |
[16:18] | That son of a bitch. | 那个孙子 |
[16:19] | Chomping at the bit to throw my black ass under the bus | 咬牙切齿想把我扔车轱辘底下压死 |
[16:23] | to pick up a few votes in the process. | 然后顺便还捞些选票 |
[16:26] | Okay, I’m gonna go and see that girl’s family. | 我会去看望那女孩的家人 |
[16:28] | See if they need anything, any money. | 看看她们是否有任何需求 经济需求 |
[16:30] | He’s chomping at the bit, huh? | 他咬牙切齿 |
[16:35] | This is not a photo op. | 这不是为了做宣传 |
[16:37] | This is what I do. This is who I am. | 这是我分内的事 我就是这样的人 |
[16:49] | Boss, young GPs are taking credit for the shooting. | 头儿 黑帮先知里有年轻人在邀功呢 |
[16:52] | Got a bunch of social media posts here. | 有一堆社交媒体上的帖子 |
[16:54] | Idiots rapping about shooting up the barber shop. | 傻瓜们在吹嘘向美发店开枪 |
[16:57] | Definitely a retaliation hit. | 绝对是报复 |
[16:59] | There’s nothing specific, though. | 但没什么具体的信息 |
[17:00] | We can’t ID the actual shooter yet. | 我们还无法确认真正枪手的身份 |
[17:02] | And Eric? | 艾瑞克呢 |
[17:03] | Uh, he’s claiming he has no name | 他声称他不知道是谁 |
[17:04] | and that no one’s talking to him. | 而且说没有人理他 |
[17:05] | The shooter’s probably just some wannabe banger | 枪手很可能就是个想成为黑帮的人 |
[17:07] | looking for attention. | 想博取人们关注 |
[17:08] | But all wannabe bangers are looking for attention. | 可那些想当黑帮的家伙都想让人关注 |
[17:10] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[17:11] | Ballistics came back. | 弹道检测结果出来了 |
[17:11] | The gun used was a MAC-10, | 使用的枪是MAC10冲锋枪 |
[17:13] | matches an unsolved homicide. | 与之前一起没破的凶杀案是同一把枪 |
[17:14] | I talked to Gangs. They don’t have any suspects. | 我和帮派情报组聊过了 他们没有嫌犯 |
[17:17] | Hey, I may have something. | 我可能有点线索 |
[17:18] | POD grabbed an SUV speeding west two blocks | 监控拍到在枪击一分钟以后 |
[17:20] | from the barber shop about a minute | 有辆越野车在美发店以外两个街区 |
[17:21] | after the shots were fired. | 超速向西跑了 |
[17:22] | SUV’s registered to an Isaiah Young. | 越野车注册在艾塞亚·杨名下 |
[17:24] | – Gang affiliation? – Young GPs. | -是黑帮的吗 -黑帮先知的人 |
[17:26] | – Bring his ass in. – Okay. | -把他抓进来 -好 |
[17:32] | Here you go, Isaiah. Sit down right there. | 来吧艾塞亚 坐在这 |
[17:40] | What the hell’s going on? | 什么事啊 |
[17:42] | Why don’t you tell us? | 你来告诉我们吧 |
[17:44] | Okay, I was gonna pick up my son when two cops threw me | 我要去接我儿子 然后两个警察把我 |
[17:47] | to the ground and handcuffed my ass. | 扑倒在地 给我铐上了 |
[17:50] | And other than that, I don’t know a damn thing. | 除了这个以外 我什么都不知道 |
[17:51] | You don’t know a damn thing about that shooting | 你一点都不知道昨天 |
[17:53] | by the barber shop yesterday? | 理发店的枪击案吗 |
[17:55] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:56] | Any reason why your truck was seen speeding away | 那为什么有人看见你的卡车从离犯罪现场 |
[17:58] | 100 yards from the crime scene? | 一百码的地方飞速开走 |
[17:59] | I took off ’cause I heard gunshots. | 我开走是因为我听到枪声 |
[18:01] | And the idea of dying ain’t so appealing. | 怕被打死这个理由还不够吗 |
[18:03] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[18:05] | No, when a young mother gets killed, | 不 当一位年轻母亲死于非命时 |
[18:06] | nothing is that simple. | 一切都不简单了 |
[18:08] | Man, I ain’t got nothing to do with that. | 兄弟 这件事跟我没关系 |
[18:10] | What about your fellow bangers? | 那你帮派里那些兄弟呢 |
[18:12] | I’m not in a gang. | 我不混黑帮 |
[18:15] | That’s not what the database shows. | 数据库里显示出来的可不是这样的 |
[18:16] | Because that database is racist. | 因为数据库有种族歧视 |
[18:18] | I never been in a gang. | 我从没混过黑帮 |
[18:19] | I just lived in the same neighborhood. | 我只是碰巧跟他们住在一个社区而已 |
[18:21] | A cop probably saw me talking to some guy I went | 警察可能只是看到我跟某个幼儿园的 |
[18:23] | to kindergarten with and decided to put me on that list. | 发小聊天就决定把我也列在名单上 |
[18:27] | Okay, let’s assume you’re telling the truth. | 好 我们先当你说的是实话 |
[18:31] | You were still right there in the middle of it. | 但你还是在案发时出现在凶案现场了 |
[18:33] | What’d you see? | 你看到了些什么 |
[18:37] | You don’t wanna talk? | 你不想说吗 |
[18:40] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[18:42] | We’ll just hold you for 48 hours. | 我们就关押你48小时 |
[18:44] | Hey, man, but I didn’t see anything. | 兄弟 但我什么都没看见 |
[18:46] | I was driving home listening to music, | 我当时正在往家开 听着音乐 |
[18:48] | and all of a sudden I just heard– | 然后突然我就听到了… |
[18:51] | So I drove away. Fast. | 所以我就开走了 很快 |
[18:54] | – Did you see the shooter? – No. | -你看到抢手了吗 -没有 |
[18:57] | Did you see anyone on the street? | 你看到街上有其他人吗 |
[18:58] | – Anything at all? – Not really. | -什么都没有吗 -也不是 |
[19:02] | I saw these two women, um, walking with groceries. | 我看到两个女人 拎着日用品在街上走 |
[19:06] | You saw two women? | 你看到两个女人 |
[19:10] | Yeah, they were– they were young. | 是的 她们…她们很年轻 |
[19:12] | 20, 25. | 20到25岁 |
[19:22] | I already told you what I know. | 我已经把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[19:25] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不太确定 |
[19:27] | What’s that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:30] | I think you lied. | 我觉得你撒谎了 |
[19:35] | I think you went with your sister to the market. | 我觉得你当时和你妹妹去市场了 |
[19:37] | And you were walking back with her. | 而且那孩子开枪的时候 |
[19:40] | When that kid started shooting, | 你正跟她一起往回走 |
[19:43] | you were right beside her. | 你当时就在她旁边 |
[19:50] | I ran inside to get help. | 我跑到里面去找人帮忙 |
[19:52] | To call 911. | 打911 |
[19:55] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[19:57] | I would have done the exact same thing. | 如果是我也会做一样的事情 |
[20:01] | Alyssa, I need to know if you saw what happened. | 艾莉莎 我得知道你是否目睹了事发经过 |
[20:05] | If you saw the shooter. | 是否看到了枪手 |
[20:07] | What difference will it make? | 看没看见有什么区别 |
[20:10] | It could be the difference between finding the killer | 这会成为我们抓到凶手或让其 |
[20:13] | and letting him go free. | 逍遥法外的关键 |
[20:16] | I’m not involved in any of this. | 我不想跟这件事扯上任何关系 |
[20:19] | Those girls are my responsibility now. | 那两个女孩现在是我的责任 |
[20:22] | I gotta do what’s best for them. | 我要做对她们最有利的事情 |
[20:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[20:27] | But I’m guessing you also wanna find the person | 但我猜你也想找到那个 |
[20:29] | that did this to Nikki in the first place. | 最初杀死尼基的人 |
[20:32] | Of course I do. | 我当然想 |
[20:35] | But you don’t get to stand there | 但你没必要站在那里 |
[20:36] | and try to lecture me about what’s best. | 教育我怎么做才最好 |
[20:40] | You think you understand this violence | 你觉得自己在枪击结束后出现在现场 |
[20:42] | ’cause you show up when it’s over? | 就真的了解什么叫暴力吗 |
[20:45] | You don’t. | 你不了解 |
[20:46] | I know this neighborhood a hell of a lot better than you ever will. | 我对这个社区的了解比你要多得多 |
[20:50] | And I also know you don’t find killers around here. | 而且我还知道你抓不到这附近的凶手 |
[20:55] | You just let them walk free, kill again. | 你只会让他们逍遥法外 继续杀戮 |
[21:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:04] | But people around here don’t do a whole lot of helping either. | 但是这附近的人也没有尽力帮我们 |
[21:08] | So, if you ask me, we’re both at fault. | 所以 依我看 我们都有错 |
[21:18] | If you cooperate, I will do everything | 如果你跟我们合作 我会尽一切努力 |
[21:20] | in my power to get justice for your sister. | 去为你妹妹讨回公道 |
[21:28] | Alyssa, did you see what happened? | 艾莉莎 你看到了事发经过吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[21:37] | I saw the whole thing. | 我看到了全部经过 |
[21:48] | I tell you what I saw, | 如果我告诉你我看到的 |
[21:50] | do I have to go to court? | 我必须要上法庭吗 |
[21:52] | Testify? | 出庭作证 |
[21:54] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[21:55] | Yeah, well, that’s not too popular in my neighborhood. | 好吧 我们社区的人可不大干这种事 |
[21:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:02] | Alyssa, this is a big decision. | 艾莉莎 这是个重大决定 |
[22:06] | And we’re not gonna give you the speech | 我们也不会对你说教 |
[22:07] | about how it’s your duty as a citizen to do the right thing. | 关于市民有责任去做对的事之类的 |
[22:12] | Because ultimately you have to live with these consequences | 因为不管你是否跟我们合作 |
[22:16] | whether you cooperate with us or don’t cooperate with us. | 最终承担这些后果的人还是你 |
[22:18] | So, take all the time you need. | 所以 好好花时间考虑一下 |
[22:30] | The shooter was young. | 枪手很年轻 |
[22:33] | Couldn’t have been more than 17. | 不超过17岁 |
[22:37] | Black jacket. | 穿黑色夹克 |
[22:39] | Blue skull cap. | 戴蓝色便帽 |
[22:42] | He was alone. | 没有同伙 |
[22:44] | I saw him get off a bus. | 我看到他从公交车上下来 |
[22:51] | At first I thought I knew him. | 一看到他我就觉得很面熟 |
[22:53] | That’s why I noticed him. | 所以我才会注意到他 |
[22:59] | Then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[23:02] | He pulled out a gun. | 他拿出一把枪 |
[23:05] | Started shooting towards the barber shop at these | 开始朝着理发店另外两个 |
[23:09] | two other guys leaning against the car. | 靠在车边上的人开枪 |
[23:13] | After that, he ran away. | 之后他就逃跑了 |
[23:17] | Like a scared little boy. | 就跟被吓坏的小男孩一样 |
[23:26] | I think this is him. | 我觉得就是他了 |
[23:27] | It’s the only bus Alyssa could have had eyes on at that hour. | 这是那个点艾莉莎唯一能遇到的公交车了 |
[23:29] | But the kid never looks up. | 但这小孩从来不抬头 |
[23:30] | And he paid with cash so we can’t track a Ventra card. | 而且他付现金 所以我们也追踪不到交通卡 |
[23:33] | I’ve been looking into the clothes he was wearing, | 我在研究他穿的衣服 |
[23:34] | but they’re pretty unspecific. | 但都没什么明显特征 |
[23:35] | Everything about him is. | 他的一切都很不起眼 |
[23:36] | He rode the bus two stops | 他坐了两站车 |
[23:38] | so I’m trying to track down the other passengers, | 所以我在联系车上其他乘客 |
[23:39] | but chances are they didn’t notice him either. | 但很有可能他们也没有注意到他 |
[23:42] | We got a clear shot of his phone? | 我们有拍清楚他的手机吗 |
[23:43] | No, but he’s a young kid, | 没有 但他是个年轻人 |
[23:44] | so I’m guessing he’s on social media. | 所以我猜他在玩社交软件 |
[23:46] | – So run it with CPIC. – Yeah. | -用公共信息中心查下 -好的 |
[23:49] | Do you have a name on the plate on the car? | 车牌查到了是谁的吗 |
[23:51] | – Yeah. – You do? | -对 -你查到了 |
[23:52] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[23:55] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[23:56] | – What are you doing here? – Hungry? | -你在这做什么 -饿了吗 |
[23:58] | Is that lunch? | 这是午饭吗 |
[23:59] | Yeah, I found this amazing new place in Logan’s Square. | 是 我在罗根广场新发现了一家很棒的餐厅 |
[24:02] | Beef fat fries, heirloom beets, | 牛油炸薯条 祖传秘方甜菜 |
[24:03] | – Berkshire Pork Shank– – Let me guess. | -黑猪腿肉 -我猜下 |
[24:05] | They had a website and maybe even a menu? | 他们有网站 甚至有连菜单 |
[24:06] | – Oh, nice. Yeah, funny, ha, ha. – Thank you very much. | -好好笑 -多谢夸奖 |
[24:09] | – You’re busy, aren’t you? – I’m very busy, Blair. | -你很忙吧 -快忙死了 布莱尔 |
[24:11] | All right, how about dinner instead? | 好吧 那一起吃晚饭行吧 |
[24:13] | Done. Um, I got–I gotta go. | 没问题 我得 得走了 |
[24:14] | – I gotta go. – Okay, hey, hey, hey. | -我得走了 -等下 等下 |
[24:16] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[24:16] | Before you go, I got offered a new assignment in Chicago | 走之前 想告诉你我在这里接了个新任务 |
[24:18] | so, you know, I might be sticking around | 所以 我大概会在这里多留 |
[24:20] | for a few more months. | 几个月吧 |
[24:23] | – Kim, come on, we gotta move. – Yeah. | -金 快点 我们得走了 -好 |
[24:25] | – Let’s talk about it at dinner. – Okay. | -晚饭的时候再谈这个吧 -好的 |
[24:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:33] | Social media might be the crux of today’s violence, | 社交媒体可能是现今暴力行为频发的症结 |
[24:35] | but it’s also the way to stop it. | 但同时也能阻止暴行 |
[24:40] | That’s Instagram. What faction am I looking at, again? | 这个图享 我们要找哪派人来着 |
[24:42] | Young GPs. | 年轻的黑帮先知们 |
[24:43] | They operate four blocks in Englewood, | 他们手里管着恩格尔伍德四个街区 |
[24:45] | 75th to 71st. Guy’s a kid. | 71到75号 他还只是个孩子 |
[24:48] | They’re all kids. | 他们都还只是孩子 |
[24:49] | MAC-10 is heavy artillery. | MAC10冲锋枪是重型武器 |
[24:51] | I’m guessing he’s been popped before. | 我觉得他之前肯定也犯过事 |
[24:52] | At least filled out a gang card. | 至少在黑帮名单上 |
[24:53] | What bus line is that? | 几路公交 |
[24:54] | It’s the 8. 75th street, 10:18 P.M. | 8路 75号街 晚上10点18分 |
[24:57] | That narrows it. | 这把范围缩小了 |
[25:00] | These kids are getting smarter. | 这些孩子变狡猾了 |
[25:01] | Now they’ve got multiple profiles. | 他们现在都有几个账户 |
[25:04] | This might be it. | 可能是这个了 |
[25:05] | “You piss on us, we piss on you.” | “你惹我们 我们原封奉还” |
[25:07] | Wrote that 10:17 P.M. | 晚上10点17分发的 |
[25:08] | – Matches your timeline. – Yeah. | -符合你的时间线 -是的 |
[25:11] | Lamar Cooke. | 拉马尔·库克 |
[25:12] | Loosely affiliated with the GPs. | 跟黑帮先知有些联系 |
[25:15] | That’s a long-ass rap sheet for a 17-year-old. | 这犯罪记录对一个17岁孩子来说还真够长 |
[25:17] | Give me one second. | 等我一下 |
[25:22] | Got a camera right outside his last known address. | 在他最后登记住址外发现一个摄像头 |
[25:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:28] | I’m gonna show you some photos. | 我要给你看些照片 |
[25:31] | When you see the boy that killed your sister, | 你看到那个杀害了你妹妹的男孩的时候 |
[25:33] | just let me know, okay? | 就告诉我 好吗 |
[25:34] | Okay, but we all realize I only saw him for a few seconds, | 好的 但我们都明白我只看到他几秒钟 |
[25:38] | – right? – Right. | -对吧 -对 |
[25:40] | If you don’t recognize him, you don’t recognize him. | 要是认不出 就认不出好了 |
[25:43] | Because once you make a positive ID, | 因为一旦你确认指证 |
[25:46] | it’s very hard to run that back. | 很难再收回了 |
[25:47] | So take your time. | 所以慢慢来 |
[25:49] | Make sure you really want to do this, okay? | 保证你真的很想这么做 好吗 |
[25:52] | It sounds like you’re trying to talk me out of it. | 听起来好像你再劝我别去做 |
[25:56] | Maybe I am. | 可能我是的 |
[25:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:03] | Straight up, | 直说了吧 |
[26:05] | my little brother got involved in something like this. | 我的弟弟也卷入了类似的事件 |
[26:10] | It cost him. | 让他付出了代价 |
[26:12] | Cost me too. | 也让我付出了代价 |
[26:20] | You said something earlier, | 你早些时候说了些 |
[26:23] | about the consequences of not doing it. | 不这么做的后果 |
[26:29] | If I didn’t try to nail this guy, | 如果我不想方设法抓住这个凶手 |
[26:32] | if I just hid and pretended I didn’t see anything, | 如果我躲起来 假装什么都没看见 |
[26:36] | I would never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[26:42] | Then let’s nail him. | 那就让我们抓住他吧 |
[26:50] | Boss, there’s about 15 kids in there it looks like. | 老大 里面好像有15个孩子 |
[26:52] | They’re fairly heavily armed too. | 他们也都装备了武器 |
[26:54] | All right, we got one shot. | 好的 我们有一次机会 |
[26:55] | We spook this kid, he’s going underground. | 我们要是吓到这个孩子 他就躲起来了 |
[26:58] | So we go in loud and heavy. | 所以我们进去弄点大动静 |
[27:01] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[27:16] | Three, two, one, headache. | 三 二 一 后退 |
[27:20] | Headache. | 后退 |
[27:27] | Everybody get down now! | 全部趴下 |
[27:30] | Get down! Everybody down! | 趴下 全都趴下 |
[27:31] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[27:36] | Stay down! | 趴着别动 |
[27:37] | Hands on your head! | 举起手来 |
[27:39] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[27:39] | – Hey, look at me. – Don’t move. | -看着我 -别动 |
[27:41] | Put your hands behind your head. Behind your head. | 把手放头上 放头上 |
[27:43] | All right, we’re looking for Lamar Cooke. | 好了 我们在找拉马尔·库克 |
[27:46] | You’re Lamar, if you’re here, just say hello. | 拉马尔在吗 在的话 回个话 |
[27:48] | Look at me. Look at me. | 抬头 头抬起来 |
[27:55] | Eric, it’s good to see you again. | 艾瑞克 很高兴又见面了 |
[27:59] | We’re looking for your friend Lamar. | 我们在找你朋友拉马尔 |
[28:00] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[28:02] | You ain’t never gonna find him. | 你们永远都找不到他了 |
[28:04] | See, I thought you didn’t know who did the shooting. | 看吧 我本来以为你不知道谁开的枪 |
[28:07] | I lied, dumbass. | 我骗你的 蠢蛋 |
[28:23] | Bring him in. | 把他带回局里 |
[28:28] | Bring them all in! | 把他们都带回去 |
[28:31] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:45] | Get up. | 起来 |
[28:48] | Come on. | 过来 |
[28:54] | Your boys aren’t doing any talking, Eric, | 艾瑞克 你的手下什么也不说 |
[28:56] | and you say you’re the boss. You say you lied to us. | 你说你是老大 你说你骗我们 |
[28:58] | You know Lamar’s gone. You know where he is. | 你知道拉马尔跑了 你知道他在哪 |
[29:00] | So you know everything, huh? | 你什么都知道 是吗 |
[29:02] | So that means we get to charge you with all of it. | 那么我们会把所有罪名都安给你 |
[29:04] | Obstruction of justice and murder. | 妨碍司法公正罪和谋杀 |
[29:05] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[29:10] | This is where you start talking. | 现在是你开口说话的时候了 |
[29:11] | – The quicker you do that– – I’m not about to talk to you. | -你越早招供 -我不会告诉你们的 |
[29:14] | None of this is my problem. | 这些都跟我没关系 |
[29:16] | Not your problem? | 跟你没关系 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:19] | Are we done now? | 问完了吗 |
[29:20] | Can I go back? | 我能走了吗 |
[29:26] | What you doing? Get your hands off me, man. | 干什么 把你手拿开 老兄 |
[29:28] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 过来 |
[29:36] | I ain’t getting in no cage. | 我不进牢房 |
[29:38] | Well, I didn’t invite you in the cage. | 我没邀请你进去 |
[29:41] | Look, Eric, I understand where you live, okay? | 听着 艾瑞克 我知道你住哪 |
[29:45] | You want to survive, | 你想活下去的话 |
[29:47] | you better learn to be tough. | 最好硬气点 |
[29:52] | See, the thing is… | 你看 问题是 |
[29:56] | When the bullets started flying at that barber shop, | 理发店发生枪击的时候 |
[29:58] | I caught you, bro, and you were surprised. | 我逮到你了 哥们儿 你当时很惊讶 |
[30:02] | And I think you were a little scared. | 我感觉你还有点害怕 |
[30:06] | So I know you didn’t order that hit. | 那时候我就知道这次枪击不是你的主意 |
[30:09] | You’re no shot-caller, man. You don’t control anything. | 你不是管事的 你决定不了任何事情 |
[30:15] | So why the hell are you pinning this on me? | 那你为什么把罪名都安我身上 |
[30:17] | Because I need Lamar. | 因为我想抓拉马尔 |
[30:20] | And I think you know where he’s hiding. | 我觉得你知道他藏在哪 |
[30:27] | So where is he? | 他在哪 |
[31:33] | Lamar! | 拉马尔 |
[31:37] | You looking for that? | 你找这个吗 |
[31:40] | Turn over. Put your hands behind your back. | 转过身去 双手背后 |
[31:48] | Offender in custody. | 犯人已逮捕 |
[31:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:55] | The shooter’s in custody. | 枪击犯落网了 |
[31:57] | They’re booking him into holding as we speak. | 这会他们正在押他入狱 |
[31:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:59] | We release the arrests, | 我们报道了这次逮捕 |
[32:01] | hopefully that ends the shooting, | 希望枪击事件就到此为止 |
[32:02] | at least for a while. | 至少暂时消停了 |
[32:03] | And this witness, | 目击证人呢 |
[32:05] | – you’re sure she’s willing to testify? – Oh, yeah. | -她愿意作证吗 -愿意 |
[32:07] | This kid’s strong. She’ll see this one through. | 那孩子很坚强 她会坚持到底 |
[32:09] | Okay, I’ll convene a grand jury right away. | 好的 我这就去召集大陪审团 |
[32:12] | The faster we indict this kid, the better. | 我们越早起诉他越好 |
[32:15] | I’m glad we were able to work on this one together, gentlemen. | 很高兴我们能一起做完这次任务 先生们 |
[32:21] | It makes me proud. | 我很骄傲 |
[32:28] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[32:32] | This… | 这人 |
[32:40] | Alyssa, this is just us being extra cautious. | 艾莉莎 这只是为了谨慎起见 |
[32:44] | Got the Grand Jury tomorrow, | 明天要面对大陪审团 |
[32:45] | and naturally the last thing we want is for anybody to know you testified. | 那自然我们要保证没人知道你去作证 |
[32:48] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[32:49] | But I don’t wanna stay at this motel for long. | 但是我不想在这间旅馆待太久 |
[32:52] | Hopefully it’ll only be for a night. | 希望只需要待一晚 |
[32:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:55] | I don’t like being away from home. | 我不喜欢离家太远 |
[32:58] | Especially now. | 尤其是现在 |
[33:00] | Alyssa all set? | 艾莉莎安顿好了吗 |
[33:01] | Yeah, she checked in 15 minutes ago. | 嗯 十五分钟前办理了入住 |
[33:02] | Had a patrol car outside all night. | 外面有巡逻车彻夜守着 |
[33:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:05] | Sarge, you guys gotta see this. | 警长 你们得看看这个 |
[33:07] | See what? | 看什么 |
[33:09] | Kelton just released a statement to the press. | 凯尔顿刚刚向媒体发表了一个声明 |
[33:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[33:13] | Thanks to the CPD, Alderman Price, | 感谢芝加哥警署 普莱斯市议员 |
[33:15] | and the good men and women of Ward 22, | 以及22科的优秀同事 |
[33:20] | we now have a suspect in custody. | 我们已经逮捕了嫌疑人 |
[33:22] | This truly was a team effort, | 这是团队共同努力的成果 |
[33:25] | an excellent demonstration | 完美地展示了 |
[33:26] | of what kind of a city Chicago really is, | 芝加哥这座城市的风采 |
[33:29] | as evidenced by the incredible courage of one citizen | 一位非常勇敢的市民证明了这一点 |
[33:32] | who came forward and identified the shooter. | 她站了出来 指认了枪袭者 |
[33:40] | So, after tomorrow, then what happens? | 那么明天过后 会发生什么 |
[33:43] | Then you go about your life. | 然后继续过你的日子 |
[33:45] | Until the actual trial starts. Probably about a year. | 直到开庭 大概需要一年左右吧 |
[33:50] | But there’s a good chance that that won’t even happen. | 但很可能根本都不会到那地步 |
[33:53] | The kid could get nervous and plead out to a murder two, | 那孩子可能会紧张不安 然后供认二级谋杀 |
[33:56] | which means that you won’t have to testify in front of an open court | 也就是说你不必在大家面前作证 |
[33:59] | and no one will ever know you were actually involved. | 也没人会知道你参与了此案 |
[34:02] | Now there are some people who love to say | 现在有些人会喜欢说 |
[34:05] | that the African-American community doesn’t trust the CPD, | 非裔美国人群体不信任芝加哥警署 |
[34:08] | doesn’t respect the CPD. | 都不尊重芝加哥警署 |
[34:10] | But if this case is any indication, | 但如果这件事有任何象征意义 |
[34:12] | I would say that that is a gross exaggeration. | 我会说那是一种恶劣的夸张说法 |
[34:15] | Because without the support– | 因为如果没有 |
[34:17] | without the cooperation of the residents of Ward 22 | 沃德22区居民的支持和配合 |
[34:20] | and our brave witness, | 还有我们勇敢的证人 |
[34:21] | we never could have made an arrest like this. | 我们决不可能像这样逮捕犯人 |
[34:24] | And that’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[34:26] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[34:27] | He just put a target on our witness. | 他刚让我们的证人成了活靶子 |
[34:46] | I don’t understand what we’re doing here. | 我不明白我们在这里做什么 |
[34:50] | I thought the Grand Jury was scheduled for 8:00 A.M. | 我以为大陪审团是早上8点开庭 |
[34:54] | Yeah, we can’t have you testify. | 是的 我们不能让你作证 |
[34:57] | What? | 什么 |
[34:58] | It got leaked to the public | 消息被泄露给公众了 |
[34:59] | that there’s a witness on the case, so… | 说这件案子有证人了 所以 |
[35:02] | No–no, that doesn’t matter. I can still go testify. | 不 没关系 我还是可以去作证 |
[35:06] | No, you can’t. It’s not safe. | 不 你不能 这不安全 |
[35:08] | And we can’t put you in that kind of danger. | 我们不能让你陷入那种危险 |
[35:12] | Am I supposed to go get on the train now? | 那我就该现在逃上火车吗 |
[35:15] | We contacted your aunt. Got you a ticket to Detroit. | 我们联系了你阿姨 给你买了去底特律的票 |
[35:18] | – Some cash for when you get th– – Are you kidding? | -一些现金给你路上 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[35:21] | I’m not leaving Chicago. My nieces are here. | 我不会离开芝加哥 我外甥女们在这 |
[35:24] | M-my sister’s gone now. I’m what they have left. | 我妹妹不在了 我就是她们唯一的亲人 |
[35:26] | – My mother said– – Alyssa, this is not an option, okay? | -我母亲说过 -艾莉莎 你没得选 懂吗 |
[35:29] | – I’m not going! – Listen to me. | -我不去 -听我说 |
[35:31] | You stay here, | 你留在这里 |
[35:32] | your whole family is in danger. | 你全家都有危险 |
[35:34] | If they ID you, | 如果他们发现是你 |
[35:36] | everybody you stand next to is a target | 你身边的每个人都是目标 |
[35:38] | your grandmother, your nieces. | 你的祖母 你的外甥女们 |
[35:41] | Straight up. | 就这么简单 |
[35:45] | Yeah, it’s gonna hurt like hell to leave the people you love. | 是的 离开你爱的人会痛苦无比 |
[35:50] | But that pain is better than the alternative. | 但这种痛苦比另一种选择要好得多 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry this is happening. I thought we had– | 很抱歉发生这种事 我以为我们 |
[36:00] | I don’t want your damn apology. | 我不需要你该死的道歉 |
[36:32] | Where you been? Is there a problem? | 你去哪儿了 有什么问题吗 |
[36:35] | The witness isn’t here yet. | 证人还没到 |
[36:36] | She isn’t coming. | 她不来了 |
[36:39] | She’s gone? | 她走了吗 |
[36:41] | Let the witness go, which means you let the killer go. | 放这个证人走 就是放凶手走了 |
[36:44] | No, you let the killer go. | 不 是你让凶手走了 |
[36:46] | We don’t have a case ’cause you broke the truce. | 我们没法诉讼 因为你破坏了停战协定 |
[36:50] | Put a target on her back. | 让她成为众矢之的 |
[36:52] | – Son of a bitch. – Come on. | -狗娘养的 -得了吧 |
[36:53] | That was not my intention. | 我从没有过这个意思 |
[36:56] | I was trying to celebrate all of us. | 我只是想祝贺所有人 |
[36:57] | Ray, I specifically praised you. | 雷 我特别表扬你 |
[36:59] | Joint arrest. Joint–Joint victory. | 联合逮捕 联合胜利 |
[37:01] | And Hank, I even threw you a bone. | 汉克 我甚至帮了你一次 |
[37:03] | Give me a break. | 别闹了 |
[37:03] | Yeah, but you held onto | 是的 但你紧抓着 |
[37:05] | that microphone a little too long, didn’t you? | 那个麦克风太久了 不是吗 |
[37:06] | Made it about the election. | 利用案子为你竞选做宣传 |
[37:08] | – About you. – Oh, I don’t need this. | -为你做宣传 -少跟我说这些 |
[37:09] | It’s all right, you couldn’t help yourself! | 没关系 你忍不住 |
[37:11] | It’s who you are! It’s your nature! | 这就是你 这是你的天性 |
[37:22] | Let me make sure I understand this right. | 我想确保自己理解对了 |
[37:24] | You’re telling me you can’t make a case? | 你是说你没法立案 |
[37:26] | Fell apart. | 立案没戏了 |
[37:28] | Shooter is being released from our custody. | 警局不得不放走枪手 |
[37:31] | I gave you 48 hours. | 我给了你48小时 |
[37:32] | And I gave you his damn location. | 我给了你他该死的位置 |
[37:34] | That’s right. You did. | 说得对 你给我了 |
[37:36] | And you did nothing. | 然后你什么都没做 |
[37:38] | We’re right back where we started! | 我们又回到了最初的状态 |
[37:39] | Eddie, you wanna watch your tone with me. | 艾迪 你最好注意你和我说话的语气 |
[37:45] | You know, I spent 20 years of my life on these streets in the Gang Unit. | 你知道 我在反黑组时在这街道上过了二十年 |
[37:48] | I was probably there the night they put you away. | 他们把你抓走的那晚我可能也在那儿 |
[37:51] | You can tell me all you want about the good old days. | 你大可跟我说说你想要的那些过往美好 |
[37:55] | But I was there. I remember them. | 但我在那里 我记得他们 |
[38:01] | This city… | 这个城市 |
[38:04] | it’s always been violent. | 一直是如此暴力 |
[38:07] | Always will be. | 永远都会是 |
[38:11] | But that doesn’t mean that we can’t have order. | 但这并不意味着我们不能有纪律 |
[38:21] | Rules. | 规则 |
[38:32] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是什么 |
[38:35] | That is the details of Lamar Cooke’s release from County. | 这就是拉马尔·库克被释放的细节 |
[38:43] | So. | 所以 |
[38:46] | You say you wanna be the boss? | 你说你想当老板 |
[38:49] | Shot-caller? | 管事的 |
[38:53] | It’s my boy. | 那是我的人 |
[38:59] | What, this some sort of trap or something? | 干嘛 这是陷阱还是什么 |
[39:04] | Either you take care of it, or I do. | 要么你来处理 或者我来 |
[39:10] | We can’t have any more mothers or kids dying. | 我们不能让更多的母亲或孩子死去 |
[39:14] | No more wars. | 不再有战争 |
[39:18] | And no more peace summits. | 不再有和平会议 |
[39:22] | We need the cops to go | 警察得离开 |
[39:24] | so we can get back to making money. | 好让我们重新开始赚钱 |
[39:52] | Is that what you wanted? | 那就是你想要的吗 |
[39:56] | It’s what I expected. | 是我所期望的 |
[39:59] | 16 years old. | 16岁 |
[40:07] | Damn hard, make peace, | 求和太他妈难了 |
[40:09] | you don’t know fear yet. | 但你还不知道恐惧为何物 |