时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You left me alone in your apartment. | 你把我一个人留在你家里 |
[00:07] | This feels like a new phase in our relationship. | 感觉这是我们感情的新阶段 |
[00:13] | You were asleep and I was hungry. | 你当时在睡觉而我很饿 |
[00:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:21] | Come here. You gotta… | 过来 你要… |
[00:24] | – Try this. – What is it? | -尝尝 -这是什么 |
[00:26] | It’s a pork chop sandwich. It’s the true taste of Chicago. | 这是猪排三明治 正宗的芝加哥风味 |
[00:29] | Kim, it’s breakfast. | 金 这可是早餐 |
[00:31] | I–I know. It’s hard to explain. | 我知道 很难解释 |
[00:33] | It just works. Try it. Just try it, okay? | 就是很搭 尝一下吧 好吗 |
[00:36] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[00:41] | Right? | 好吃吧 |
[00:46] | Sorry, I’ve got to take this to go. | 抱歉 我得打包带走了 |
[00:47] | Kelton wants to see me. | 凯尔顿想见我 |
[00:51] | Hey, I feel like I’ve earned the right to ask. | 我感觉我有权利问你 |
[00:53] | Why is a black man working so hard | 为什么一个黑人如此努力工作 |
[00:55] | to make a white cop our next mayor? | 只为了让一个白人警察当下任市长 |
[00:57] | Uh, it’s easy. Economic reasons. | 很简单 经济原因 |
[00:59] | The white cop is paying me | 因为白人警察付钱给我 |
[01:00] | and there’s still room on the bandwagon if you want to join. | 而且如果你愿意还能加入这支大军 |
[01:03] | Mm-mm, I’ll pass. See you tonight? | 算了吧 今晚上见吗 |
[01:05] | Yes, but please let me pick the restaurant. | 好的 但请让我选择餐馆 |
[01:07] | I am too young to see a cardiologist. | 我还年轻 不想去看心脏病医生 |
[01:12] | You taste like grease. | 你尝起来像油脂 |
[01:14] | Mmm, it’s the taste of Chicago. | 这是芝加哥的味道 |
[01:16] | – See ya. – All right. | -再见 -好的 |
[01:19] | But today is just the beginning. | 但今天才只是个开始 |
[01:23] | Future Chicago is helping open centers | 未来芝加哥会开放多个中心 |
[01:26] | to serve the young people all around the city. | 来服务全市的年轻人 |
[01:31] | I gotta hand it to Price. | 我真佩服普莱斯 |
[01:33] | I grew up around here. This place was a hellhole. | 我从小在这里长大 这地方以前破得要命 |
[01:35] | It is my honor to introduce to you | 我很荣幸地向你们介绍 |
[01:36] | the next mayor of Chicago, | 芝加哥的下任市长 |
[01:38] | my father Ray Price. | 我的父亲雷·普莱斯 |
[01:43] | Looks like she’ll be mayor one day. | 看起来终有一天她会当上市长 |
[01:44] | That wouldn’t surprise me. | 那在我的意料之中 |
[01:46] | Thank you, thank you, | 谢谢大家 谢谢大家 |
[01:47] | 未来芝加哥 支持芝加哥年轻人的未来 | |
[01:49] | and thank you, Jasmine. | 谢谢你 贾思敏 |
[01:51] | Like my daughter said, | 就像我女儿说的 |
[01:53] | Future Chicago is dedicated to creating | 未来芝加哥致力于为我们的孩子 |
[01:55] | positive support systems for our children | 创造积极的支持系统 |
[01:58] | and we want to make sure that every single kid in this city | 我们希望确保这个城市的每一个孩子 |
[02:03] | gets the same chance to succeed. | 有同等的成功机会 |
[02:05] | This ain’t your neighborhood, all right? | 这不是你的地盘 好吗 |
[02:06] | Go back where you belong! | 回到你老家去 |
[02:08] | My friend, my friend, | 我的朋友 我的朋友 |
[02:11] | I respect your exercise of free speech, | 我尊重你的言论自由 |
[02:14] | but I reject what you’re saying. | 但我反对你所说的 |
[02:16] | because we have to break down the barriers | 因为我们必须打破 |
[02:18] | that have divided this city. | 分裂这座城市的障碍 |
[02:19] | We are all Chicagoans. | 我们都是芝加哥人 |
[02:23] | We all want good jobs. We all want good schools. | 我们都想要好工作 好学校 |
[02:27] | A fair chance. | 一个公平的机会 |
[02:30] | Now Brian Kelton wants you to look to the past, | 现在布莱恩·凯尔顿想让你们放眼过去 |
[02:33] | but the train is going the other direction. | 但是我们这辆列车在畅想未来 |
[02:35] | Look to our children, look to the future, | 看看我们的孩子们 看看未来 |
[02:39] | and let’s get there together. | 让我们携手同行 |
[02:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[02:45] | Ray Price, Ray Price, Ray Price, Ray Price! | 雷·普莱斯 雷·普莱斯 雷·普莱斯 |
[02:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[02:53] | Thanks for coming out, Hank. | 谢谢你能过来 汉克 |
[02:55] | Ray, I gave you a smoking gun against Kelton. | 雷 我给了你一个确凿的证据来对付凯尔顿 |
[02:57] | How come you haven’t used it? | 你为什么不用呢 |
[02:59] | Because I don’t need to. Not at this time. | 因为我用不着 至少这次不用 |
[03:02] | I’ve got a 6-point lead in the polls, Hank. | 我在民意调查中领先六个百分点 汉克 |
[03:04] | I’m on an upswing. | 我现在势不可挡 |
[03:06] | No point wasting a bullet when your opponent is bleeding out. | 当对手在流血时浪费一颗子弹是没有意义的 |
[03:09] | Ray. | 雷 |
[03:10] | Kelton ain’t dead yet. | 凯尔顿现在还没输 |
[03:13] | Matter of time. | 只是时间问题 |
[03:14] | Now look, I don’t want to drag this campaign through the mud. | 我不想毁了这场竞选 |
[03:17] | People are tired of old Chicago politics. | 人们厌倦了旧的芝加哥政治 |
[03:20] | They want a positive message. | 他们想要一条积极的信息 |
[03:23] | Shots fired! | 有枪声 |
[03:25] | Shots fired! Everyone down! | 有枪声 大家趴下 |
[03:26] | Hang in there, Ray. Hang in there. | 坚持住 雷 坚持住 |
[03:29] | It’s okay, hang in there. | 没事的 坚持住 |
[03:30] | Anyone see where those shots came from? | 有人看见从哪个方向开枪的吗 |
[03:32] | No! Call it in! | 没有 呼叫支援 |
[03:33] | – Daddy! Daddy! – 5021 Frank, 10-1, I repeat… | -爸爸 -5021F 需要紧急支援 重复 |
[03:36] | Come on, help me, keep pressure here. | 过来 帮我按住这里 |
[03:40] | Shots fired into a crowd. Man down. | 有人朝人群开枪 有人倒下 |
[03:42] | Roll an ambo and get some people over here. | 需要一辆救护车和医护人员 |
[03:44] | Hey, listen! We’ve got to get everybody in that building! | 听着 我们得让所有人进楼里 |
[03:47] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[03:48] | Antonio, I’ve got eyes on that loud mouth. | 安东尼奥 我看到那个人了 |
[03:50] | He’s right ahead of you. | 他就在你前面 |
[03:51] | Something doesn’t feel right about this guy. | 这个人感觉有些不对劲 |
[03:53] | Kim, I’ve got the block to the west! | 金 我已经到西边的街区了 |
[03:55] | Get inside! Take cover! | 快进去 躲起来 |
[03:56] | 5021 Eddie, I got a possible offender. | 5021E 我看到一位可能嫌犯 |
[03:58] | Male, green hat, | 男性 戴着绿帽子 |
[03:59] | heading northbound on Union towards 18th street. | 在联合大道向北走向18街 |
[04:05] | Against the wall, against the wall! | 靠着墙 靠着墙 |
[04:06] | Move against the wall! | 所有人都靠向墙 |
[04:30] | Chicago PD, let me see your hands! | 芝加哥警署 让我看见你的双手 |
[04:34] | Put your hands out now! | 把手举起来 |
[04:37] | Now! | 快点 |
[04:42] | It wasn’t me, all right? | 不是我 好吗 |
[04:43] | I was just trying to get out of there! | 我只是想离开那里 |
[04:44] | Anything? Anything? Huh? | 找到什么了吗 找到什么了吗 |
[04:47] | He’s clean. | 他没问题 |
[04:48] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[04:49] | 5021 Eddie, we think this guy’s a negative. | 5021E 我们认为这个人不是嫌疑人 |
[04:51] | Advise all units to proceed to the scene with caution. | 通知所有单位小心前往现场 |
[04:53] | The shooter is still in the area. | 枪手还在那里 |
[04:54] | I repeat, the shooter is still in the area. | 重复 枪手还在那里 |
[04:57] | Copy that, 5021… | 收到 5021… |
[05:04] | We run GSR on the guy? | 我们查了那个人的弹药残留了吗 |
[05:06] | Came back negative. | 查了 没有 |
[05:06] | Patrol’s doing interviews, no weapon, nothing. | 巡警在录口供 没找到武器 什么都没有 |
[05:09] | Shooter’s in the wind. | 枪手消失了 |
[05:11] | Alicia, I cannot tell you how sorry I am. | 艾丽西亚 我真是太难过了 |
[05:14] | I wish I could say I was surprised, but sadly, I’m not. | 我想说我很惊讶 但很遗憾我并不惊讶 |
[05:18] | I promise you, we’re going to find who did this to Ray. | 我向你保证 我们会找出袭击雷的人 |
[05:22] | This is Detective Halstead. | 这位是霍斯特德警探 |
[05:23] | Ma’am, I’m sorry, but were you aware | 女士 我很遗憾 但是你知道 |
[05:25] | of any specific threats against your husband? | 任何针对你丈夫的明确威胁吗 |
[05:27] | My husband was ahead in the polls. | 我丈夫在民意调查中领先 |
[05:29] | You know, I just… | 我只是… |
[05:32] | I would start looking at the people who would | 我会去调查那些 |
[05:33] | most benefit by taking him out of the running. | 在他不竞选后最受益的人 |
[05:39] | Superintendent. | 警司 |
[05:41] | It is a sad day, Sergeant. | 令人悲痛的一天 警长 |
[05:42] | – Yes, it is. – Won’t you, uh… | -是的 -你能… |
[05:47] | Would you bring me up to speed? | 你能给我汇报一下情况吗 |
[05:49] | Oh, nothing yet–my team’s still working the scene. | 没什么可汇报的 我的小队还在调查现场 |
[05:53] | Known Ray Price for a very long time. | 我认识雷·普莱斯很久了 |
[05:56] | We were rivals, we… | 我们是竞争对手 我们 |
[05:59] | we butted heads, but at the end of the day, | 我们针锋相对 但是不管怎么说 |
[06:02] | we respected each other. | 我们互相尊重 |
[06:05] | He was true blue Chicago. | 他曾是位真正的芝加哥警察 |
[06:07] | You’re talking about him in the past tense, Brian. | 你说起他来用的是过去式 布莱恩 |
[06:17] | Mrs. Price, I just wanted you to know I’m very… | 普莱斯夫人 我只是想说我很… |
[06:20] | I don’t know how you keep from punching him. | 我不知道你是怎么忍住不揍他的 |
[06:24] | Like you said, we’re playing the long game. | 就像你说的 我们在放长线钓大鱼 |
[06:29] | Well, we know that Ray Price was shot from a distance. | 我们知道雷·普莱斯的枪手是从远处射击 |
[06:32] | The problem is we don’t know where the trigger was pulled. | 问题是我们不知道开枪的地点 |
[06:35] | It’ll be hard tracking the trajectory. | 很难追踪弹道 |
[06:36] | The bullet’s still lodged in Price’s shoulder. | 子弹还卡在普莱斯的肩膀里 |
[06:38] | No direct-eyeball witnesses, no shot spotter PODs. | 没有直接目击证人 监控什么也没拍到 |
[06:41] | We pulled all surveillance. | 我们查了所有监控 |
[06:43] | As for motive– | 至于动机 |
[06:44] | He’s black. | 他是黑人 |
[06:46] | There’s that. | 这是一个 |
[06:48] | He’s also ahead in the polls. | 他还在民意调查中领先 |
[06:49] | There’s a lot of people that don’t want him to be mayor. | 有很多人不想让他当上市长 |
[06:51] | You know, if this is a straight-up | 如果枪手的目的 |
[06:52] | assassination attempt of a public official, | 是暗杀公务人员 |
[06:54] | we’re stepping into FBI territory. | 这就是联调局的地盘了 |
[06:56] | Look, we still don’t know what it is for sure | 我们还不能确定 |
[06:58] | so we treat it like any other case. | 所以跟别的案子一样调查 |
[06:59] | Get a list of suspects, anyone who might be targeting Price. | 列出嫌疑人 任何可能针对普莱斯的人 |
[07:03] | Hospital detail just called from Med. | 医院警卫刚从芝加哥医院打电话来 |
[07:05] | Ray Price is out of surgery in stable condition. | 雷·普莱斯做完手术了 情况稳定 |
[07:08] | No major damage. The guy is one tough SOB. | 没有大碍 那家伙是个命硬的混蛋 |
[07:12] | Well, that’s great news, Trudy. | 真是个好消息 特鲁迪 |
[07:13] | I also went through all the 911 calls | 我还检查了所有 |
[07:15] | pertaining to threats made against Price. | 与普莱斯的威胁有关的报警电话 |
[07:18] | A lot of racial slurs. | 很多种族歧视 |
[07:19] | Brick through his house window, | 用砖头打破他家的窗户 |
[07:21] | his car was tagged with the N-word last year. | 去年他的车被标上了”黑鬼” |
[07:24] | It’s an ugly list, but nothing actionable. | 不堪入目 但没有可以起诉的 |
[07:27] | But there was one incident report that stuck out. | 但是有一个事件报告很醒目 |
[07:30] | It was a week ago. | 是一周前的 |
[07:31] | A man was seen in Price’s yard having what was described | 有人看到普莱斯和一个男人在院子里 |
[07:34] | as “a violent argument” with him. | “激烈地争吵” |
[07:36] | Patrol responded, but Price refused to file charges. | 巡警出警了 但是普莱斯拒绝提出指控 |
[07:39] | He said the whole thing was a misunderstanding. | 他说整件事就是个误会 |
[07:41] | Who made the 911 call? | 谁打的报警电话 |
[07:46] | There she is. | 她在这 |
[07:47] | Hey, Jasmine. | 贾斯敏 |
[07:49] | Heard the great news about your dad? | 听说你爸爸的好消息了吗 |
[07:51] | Yeah, there’s nobody stronger than my dad. | 听说了 没人比我爸爸更强壮 |
[07:54] | Nobody more particular about their food either. | 也没人比他对吃的更挑剔 |
[07:56] | Got to make sure he has something proper when he wakes. | 得确保他醒来的时候有像样的东西能吃 |
[07:59] | Ah, listen, we wanted to ask you | 听着 我们想问问 |
[08:01] | about a 911 call you made last week. | 上周你打的报警电话 |
[08:03] | You reported a man who threatened to kill your father? | 你说有个男人威胁要杀了你父亲 |
[08:06] | Oh, yeah, that was a misunderstanding. | 对 那是个误会 |
[08:08] | Really? Because the officers interviewed your neighbors. | 真的吗 因为警官们跟你们的邻居谈了 |
[08:11] | They also reported hearing a violent argument | 他们也说听到你家里传出 |
[08:13] | from inside your house. | 激烈的争吵声 |
[08:15] | There is always people knocking at our door. | 总是有人来敲我们家的门 |
[08:18] | My father tries, but you can’t please all the people | 我父亲尽力了 但不可能总让所有人 |
[08:20] | all the time, right? | 一直都满意 对吗 |
[08:22] | Jasmine, the only reason you’re going to make a call | 贾斯敏 你打电话报警的原因 |
[08:24] | like that is ’cause you’re scared. | 是因为你害怕了 |
[08:30] | Why don’t you tell us what happened? | 告诉我们发生了什么好吗 |
[08:34] | I don’t know his name, | 我不知道他的名字 |
[08:36] | but he’s been to the house a few times. | 但他到我们家来过几次 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:41] | He said he was going to kill my father. | 他说他要杀了我父亲 |
[08:53] | There he is. | 在这呢 |
[08:56] | When I said I would take a bullet for this city, | 我说过我会为这个城市挡子弹 |
[08:58] | I didn’t mean it literally. | 但那是比喻 |
[09:01] | It’s good to see you, Ray. | 很高兴见到你 雷 |
[09:05] | Did you catch the son of a bitch? | 你抓住那个混蛋了吗 |
[09:07] | Not yet. I need your help. | 还没有 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:11] | Why don’t you tell me about this man | 不如你跟我说说上周 |
[09:12] | who came by your house last week? | 去你家的那个男人吧 |
[09:14] | Oh, that was nothing. | 那没什么大不了的 |
[09:16] | Well, your daughter said he threatened to kill you. | 你女儿说他威胁要杀了你 |
[09:20] | It’s one of those things, Hank. | 你现在面对的情况 汉克 |
[09:22] | You try to do the right thing | 是你试图做正确的事 |
[09:23] | and it turns out to be the wrong way. | 但结果却背道而驰 |
[09:26] | What’s going on, Ray? | 怎么回事 雷 |
[09:29] | I met a guy from Canaryville. | 我在卡纳拉维尔认识了一个人 |
[09:32] | Yeah, uh, you know, a wannabe developer, | 一个想当开发商的家伙 |
[09:35] | lighting cigars with $50 bills, you know the type. | 用五十美元纸钞点雪茄 你知道那种人 |
[09:39] | So I encouraged him to buy some buildings | 所以我鼓励他在转型区社区 |
[09:43] | in a transitional neighborhood. | 购买几栋楼 |
[09:47] | It was supposed to gentrify | 本来应该改造为高档地段 |
[09:48] | but the zoning didn’t come through | 但是区域规划没被批准 |
[09:51] | and he got screwed. | 于是他被坑了 |
[09:54] | He’s expecting me to make him whole. | 他指望我补偿他 |
[09:58] | Why didn’t you reach out to the police? | 你为什么不跟警察说 |
[10:02] | I was planning on dealing with the matter at a future date. | 我计划在未来处理这个问题 |
[10:06] | You mean after the election. | 你是说等到选举之后 |
[10:08] | Yeah, like I said, I’m on an upswing. | 我说了 我现在势不可挡 |
[10:12] | There’s no profit in shining light | 把这里做生意的真面目 |
[10:13] | on how business is actually done in this town. | 公之于众没有任何好处 |
[10:16] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[10:18] | Listen, I do need a name though, Ray. | 雷 我还是需要你告诉我一个名字 |
[10:31] | So, Mike, according to your file, | 迈克 根据你的档案 |
[10:33] | you’re the registered owner of three guns. | 你登记在案的枪支一共有三把 |
[10:35] | Last time I checked, we still had a second amendment. | 据我所知 美国依然有第二修正法[自由持枪] |
[10:37] | And a long range rifle. | 还有一把远程步枪 |
[10:39] | I’m a hunter. | 我是个猎人 |
[10:41] | Did you go hunting yesterday? | 你昨天去打猎了吗 |
[10:43] | No. | 没有 |
[10:48] | That’s your car, Mike. | 这是你的车 迈克 |
[10:50] | It was parked a block away from the Boys and Girls Center | 就停在离男孩女孩俱乐部中心一个街区的地方 |
[10:52] | where Ray Price was shot. | 也就是雷·普莱斯被枪击的地方 |
[10:54] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[10:55] | Okay, look, we know you went to Ray Price’s house | 我们知道你去过雷·普莱斯的家 |
[10:58] | and threatened to kill him. | 还威胁要杀了他 |
[10:59] | We have witnesses. | 我们有证人 |
[11:00] | We also have looked through your social media. | 我们还彻底检查了你的社交媒体 |
[11:02] | Your hatred for Ray Price is very well documented. | 你对雷·普莱斯的仇恨记录得一清二楚 |
[11:05] | My hatred is justified. | 我的仇恨有正当理由 |
[11:07] | Price is a con man. | 普莱斯是个骗子 |
[11:10] | Got me to put all my money into that neighborhood, | 让我把所有的钱都投到那个街区 |
[11:12] | got me to donate even more money to his so-called charity. | 让我去捐更多的钱来支持他所谓的”慈善” |
[11:15] | He said a Hilton was coming. | 他说会建成一栋希尔顿酒店 |
[11:18] | A Hilton. | 一栋希尔顿酒店 |
[11:20] | I lost my business, my wife. | 我的生意没了 妻子也跑了 |
[11:22] | Now this sleaze bag’s running for mayor? | 而现在这个混蛋却要去竞选市长 |
[11:24] | Then what were you doing at the dedication? | 那你为什么会出现在揭幕典礼上 |
[11:30] | Whenever Price goes out in public, | 只要普莱斯出现在公众场合 |
[11:32] | I want him to look out and see my face | 我都想让他小心点 然后看到我 |
[11:34] | and remind him I ain’t going nowhere, | 提醒他我哪儿都不会去 |
[11:36] | but I didn’t shoot him. | 但我没有开枪打他 |
[11:38] | I was getting a coffee when I heard it happen. | 当我听到枪击的时候 我在喝咖啡 |
[11:41] | – When you heard it? – Yeah. | -当你听到的时候 -是的 |
[11:44] | Clear as day, came from right behind me. | 一清二楚 就从我身后传来 |
[11:50] | This is the third building. | 这是第三栋大楼了 |
[11:52] | Are you sure his alibi checks out? | 你确定他的不在场证明成立吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah, Rankin was at the 7-11 downstairs | 是的 枪击发生的时候 |
[11:55] | when the shooting happened. | 兰金在楼下的便利店 |
[12:01] | Bingo, right there. Shell casing. | 找到了 就在这 弹壳 |
[12:06] | This was his perch. | 这里是他的狙击点 |
[12:13] | Yeah, this is perfect. | 简直完美 |
[12:16] | You’ve got no security cameras, no people, | 没有监控 没有外人 |
[12:18] | elevated position to paint his target in the crosshairs, | 可以在瞄准线上标记出目标的高处 |
[12:21] | and then after the shot, easy getaway. | 开枪之后 还有一条简便的逃生路线 |
[12:23] | Oh, yeah. Good one. | 是啊 是不错 |
[12:25] | I’ll call the crime lab and get ’em up here. | 我去联系鉴证科 让他们上来 |
[12:29] | Let’s talk to building security. | 我们去和大楼安保谈谈 |
[12:31] | So he came down these stairs here | 他从这边的楼梯下来 |
[12:33] | and then he took off running and I told him to stop. | 然后开始逃跑 我让他站住 |
[12:35] | Age, height, weight? | 年龄 身高 还有体重 |
[12:36] | Ah, he was black. | 他是黑人 |
[12:38] | That’s all you’ve got? | 你只看到了这个 |
[12:39] | I–I didn’t–didn’t get a good look at his face. | 我没看清他的脸 |
[12:42] | I mean, he had on a backpack. I chased him down here. | 他背着包 我追他到这 |
[12:44] | He struggled, he came up, pulled away, | 他用了一把劲 爬了上去 推开了我 |
[12:47] | and went over this fence. | 翻过了墙 |
[12:49] | Came down hard on the other side though. | 下落的时候摔得挺惨 |
[12:54] | That’s as far as you went? | 你就追到了这 |
[12:55] | I work for minimum wage with no benefits, bro. | 我拿的是最低工资还没福利 老兄 |
[12:57] | I don’t do fences. | 我才不翻墙 |
[12:59] | Alderman Price was shot a block away from here. | 普莱斯议员在离这里一个街区的地方被枪击了 |
[13:01] | You know that right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, I found that out later. | 我是之后才知道的 |
[13:03] | Nah, I work down here where it’s loud, | 我工作的地方挺吵的 |
[13:04] | so I didn’t hear any shooting. | 所以我没听到枪击声 |
[13:05] | I just thought he was stealing. | 我以为他是来偷东西的 |
[13:07] | Check it out. He must’ve dropped it. | 看看这个 一定是他落下的 |
[13:10] | Do you know which direction he went? | 你知道他跑向哪里了吗 |
[13:11] | I don’t know; he jumped into a car and drove away. | 不知道 他上了一辆车然后开走了 |
[13:14] | What kind of car? | 什么样的车 |
[13:16] | Green. | 绿色的 |
[13:17] | All right, what do we got? | 好了 我们现在有什么线索 |
[13:20] | What we know is that our offender | 我们知道疑犯 |
[13:21] | was an African American male. | 是一名黑人男性 |
[13:22] | Unknown height, weight, age but he was carrying a backpack, | 身高体重和年龄未知 不过他背着包 |
[13:25] | which suggests that he was using a collapsible, | 这代表他用的是一把可折叠的 |
[13:27] | long-range rifle. | 远程步枪 |
[13:28] | Fled in a green car. Unknown year, make, or model. | 开了辆绿车逃跑 型号年份生产商未知 |
[13:31] | All right, we got anything on the phone? | 手机上有线索吗 |
[13:33] | Uh, pay-as-you-go burner. | 一次性手机 |
[13:35] | It was activated yesterday, no incoming or outgoing calls | 昨天激活的 没有打出或打进过电话 |
[13:37] | but he did keep it on | 但是他让手机开着 |
[13:38] | so we were able to triangulate his movements. | 所以我们可以追踪他的行迹 |
[13:40] | Right, so let’s talk about what we know. | 说说我们掌握的线索吧 |
[13:42] | Uh, he was at Bridgeport at 7:15 a.M. | 上午7点15分时他在布里奇波特 |
[13:46] | Went up to Uptown for an hour all the way to Berwyn. | 前往上城区待了一个小时 一直到伯温 |
[13:48] | Next thing you know– | 然后 |
[13:50] | Boys and Girls Center. | 男孩女孩俱乐部中心 |
[13:51] | I talked to Price’s ward office. | 我和普莱斯的区役所联系过了 |
[13:53] | He was home all morning. | 他整个早上都在家里 |
[13:54] | Those routes don’t sync up to him. | 那些路线和他不同步 |
[13:56] | Look, there’s got to be something significant with these locations | 这些地点肯定有什么特别的地方 |
[13:58] | or was the shooter just driving around randomly? | 或者枪手只是在开车前往随机的地点 |
[14:01] | It wasn’t random. | 不是随机的 |
[14:03] | That’s my house in Bridgeport. | 那是我在布里奇波特的家 |
[14:06] | I had breakfast in Uptown, met a C.I. In Berwyn, | 我在上城区吃了早饭 和线人在伯温碰面 |
[14:09] | before I went to the Boys and Girls Club. | 就在我前往男孩女孩俱乐部中心之前 |
[14:19] | Price wasn’t the target. | 普莱斯不是他的目标 |
[14:21] | You were. | 你才是 |
[14:31] | We were able to cobble together footage of all the locations | 我们把你在枪击案发生之前去过的 |
[14:33] | you traveled to before the shootings. | 所有地点的监控画面整合在一起 |
[14:35] | So this is your neighborhood, | 这是你所在的街区 |
[14:37] | that’s where you had breakfast at TJ’s Diner, | 这是你在TJ餐厅吃早饭的地方 |
[14:39] | and that’s where you met your C.I. in Berwyn. | 那是你在贝温跟线人见面的地方 |
[14:42] | The security guard said that he saw our offender fleeing | 保安说他看见我们的罪犯上了一辆 |
[14:44] | in a green car. | 绿色的车逃跑了 |
[14:45] | In each of these locations, | 在这些地方 |
[14:47] | there, there, and right there | 那里 那里还有那里 |
[14:48] | we see the same green Toyota. | 我们都能看见同样的绿色丰田 |
[14:51] | So he could’ve shot you at any one of these places. | 所以他本可以在这些地方的任何一个向你开枪 |
[14:55] | Why did he wait? | 他为什么要等呢 |
[14:58] | Well, if he’s shooting from a distance, | 如果他是从远距离开枪 |
[14:59] | he probably doesn’t want to be exposed | 他很可能不想暴露 |
[15:01] | and none of those spots would’ve been an easy shot. | 而且这些地点开枪都不容易击中 |
[15:04] | But he had plenty of time to set up at the dedication. | 而他在活动中心外有充分的时间来准备 |
[15:07] | – He just missed. – All right, check it out. | -他只是打偏了 -看这个 |
[15:09] | Car is registered to a Melvin Barnes. | 车辆登记在梅尔文·巴恩斯名下 |
[15:11] | He’s 42 years old, no run-ins with the police. | 42岁 没有犯罪前科 |
[15:13] | He’s employed as a prison guard out at Stateville. | 他是斯泰特维尔监狱的一名警卫 |
[15:16] | Ring a bell? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[15:17] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[15:18] | 车辆登记 绿色 丰田 2015年 梅尔文·巴恩斯 | |
[15:18] | The car comes back to a Southside address. | 车回到南区的一个地址 |
[15:20] | It’s a rear garden apartment. | 带后花园的公寓 |
[15:22] | All right, if this guy was a correction officer, | 如果这家伙是个狱卒的话 |
[15:23] | it means he’s probably armed. | 他很可能有武器 |
[15:25] | I want you going in heavy. | 你们过去时武装好 |
[15:39] | Good? | 没动静吧 |
[15:44] | Blood. | 有血迹 |
[15:53] | Looks like he was just bringing home breakfast. | 看上去他刚从外面带早餐回家 |
[15:55] | Took one in the back of the head. | 从头后中枪 |
[15:58] | Similar to the way Price was shot. | 与普莱斯中枪的情况类似 |
[16:01] | A .308 round fired from a distance, elevated angle. | 308口径 一枪从高处远距离打来 |
[16:04] | Building on the left. | 左边的楼里 |
[16:05] | All right, check it out. We’re looking for, um… | 好 去查查 我们要找… |
[16:07] | Witnesses, casings, prints? Jay and Hailey are on it. | 目击者 弹壳 指纹 杰和海莉在做呢 |
[16:10] | Cool. Yeah? | 好 什么事 |
[16:11] | Hey, so a neighbor saw Melvin’s green Toyota | 有个邻居看见梅尔文的绿色丰田车 |
[16:13] | pulling out of the alley at 7:00 a.M., | 早上7点开出巷子 |
[16:15] | but Melvin wasn’t driving. | 但开车的不是梅尔文 |
[16:16] | All right, get a BOLO on the vehicle. | 好 发个车辆协查通报 |
[16:18] | Done. | 发了 |
[16:18] | M.E.’s preliminary time of death estimated | 验尸官初步推断的死亡时间大约是 |
[16:21] | at 6:30 this morning. | 今早六点半 |
[16:23] | Okay, so shooter kills Melvin, | 枪手杀死了梅尔文 |
[16:25] | comes down from his perch, | 从他的射击台下来 |
[16:28] | takes the keys from the dead man’s hands, | 从死者的手里拿了车钥匙 |
[16:30] | steals the car, starts following me. | 偷了车 开始跟踪我 |
[16:32] | Patrol’s got eyes on the green Toyota. | 巡警发现了绿色丰田车 |
[16:33] | It’s parked in a garage at State Street and 43rd. | 停在斯台特路和43街路口的一个修理厂 |
[16:35] | There’s no sign of the driver but the engine’s still warm. | 没看见司机但是发动机还是热的 |
[16:37] | It’s right next to the courthouse. | 那地点就在法庭旁边 |
[16:39] | The shooter’s targeting people in the criminal justice system. | 枪手在针对就职于刑事司法体系的人 |
[16:41] | Prison guards, police officer. | 监狱警卫 警察 |
[16:43] | The courthouse has got to be next | 法庭一定是下一个目标 |
[16:44] | and it’s five minutes out from here. | 从这里过去就五分钟 |
[16:46] | Let’s move. | 我们行动 |
[16:54] | If he’s gonna take a shot, | 如果他要开枪的话 |
[16:55] | it’ll be from one of the buildings. | 回选择这些楼中的一个 |
[16:56] | All right, so let’s get these people inside. | 好吧 我们让这些人进去 |
[16:57] | Get into a building now. Come on, come on. | 马上进到楼里去 快点 |
[17:00] | Folks, we need you to clear the area, get inside. | 我们需要大家把这区域清空 进楼里去 |
[17:02] | ..building. Step in your car. Get into the building. | 进到你的车里 进到楼里去 |
[17:08] | Head down, head down, shots fired! | 把头低下 开枪了 |
[17:09] | Get inside the building. Come on, I got you. | 进楼里去 快 有我呢 |
[17:12] | Get inside! | 进去 |
[17:14] | Man down! You got me? | 有人中枪了 掩护我 |
[17:15] | – I got you. – Sir, are you all right? | -我掩护你了 -先生 你还好吗 |
[17:17] | Sir, we’re coming to you. | 先生 我们过来了 |
[17:18] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[17:20] | Get inside! Get her inside! | 进去 把她弄进去 |
[17:23] | He’s up there! | 他在上面 |
[17:27] | 5021 Henry, we have the shooter | 5021H 我们发现枪手在 |
[17:29] | on a rooftop across from the courthouse! | 法庭对面的屋顶上 |
[17:31] | Come on, bro. Let’s go. | 来吧兄弟 我们走 |
[17:47] | There he is! Stop! | 他在那 站住 |
[17:48] | Get away, out of the way. | 闪开 让开 |
[17:49] | Police, don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[17:50] | Offender headed northbound on the east alley of Dearborn. | 罪犯沿迪尔本街东边的小巷往北区了 |
[17:52] | Male, black, gray jacket, black backpack. | 男性 黑人 灰色外套 黑色双肩包 |
[17:57] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[17:59] | Keep moving! Go, go, go! | 别停下 快 |
[18:00] | Get down! Get out of the way! | 趴下 闪开 |
[18:02] | 5021 Davis, shots fired! Officers in pursuit! | 5021D 开枪了 警官正在追捕 |
[18:04] | Get down! Everybody out! | 趴下 大家闪开 |
[18:10] | Keep going, Kev. I’ll stay with her. | 凯文 接着追 我留下看她 |
[18:11] | Get that son of a bitch. Go, Go! | 把那混蛋抓住 快 |
[18:16] | Okay. 5021 Frank, got another one down, it’s a female. | 5021F 又有人中枪 女性 |
[18:21] | Offender’s fleeing westbound from the alley. | 罪犯从小巷往西逃跑 |
[18:22] | Officers still in pursuit. | 警官仍在追捕 |
[18:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:39] | 5021 David, offender fled to unknown direction on 18th street. | 5021D 罪犯在18街不知去向 |
[18:44] | Alert all units, he shed his backpack and his jacket. | 通知各小组 他扔了他的背包和外套 |
[18:48] | No eyes. | 没有发现目标 |
[18:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:56] | So I just talked to the patrol officers that are securing the parameter. | 我刚刚和封锁警戒区域的巡警谈过 |
[18:59] | No one has passed through that matches the description. | 没有与描述相符的人经过 |
[19:01] | The prick changed his clothes and got by. | 那混蛋换了衣服溜走了 |
[19:03] | I found a security camera facing the building. | 我找到了一个对着大楼的监控摄像头 |
[19:05] | But it is, of course, broken. | 但是不出意外 坏了 |
[19:06] | The man who was shot took one at the chest | 那个胸部中弹的人 |
[19:08] | but it looks like he’s going to make it. | 看样子应该能挺过来 |
[19:09] | He’s a judge named Sam Anderson. | 他是个法官 叫山姆·安德森 |
[19:11] | All right, I know Judge Anderson. | 我认识安德森法官 |
[19:13] | So there’s got to be a nexus | 所以这事一定 |
[19:15] | between the judge, the prison guard, and me. | 与法官 狱警和我有联系 |
[19:17] | Let’s work that. | 我们顺着这个来查 |
[19:18] | All right, keep combing for witnesses, Hailey. | 海莉 继续查找目击者 |
[19:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:26] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[19:27] | We interrupt this shooting for a political statement. | 我们为了一个政治声明阻止了的枪击事件 |
[19:33] | – Isn’t that your friend? – Yeah. | -那不是你朋友吗 -是的 |
[19:37] | He may know something. | 他应该知道些什么 |
[19:37] | I’ll meet you back at the District. | 回头局里见 |
[19:39] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:42] | Same MO, same caliber rounds, | 同样的作案手法 同样的子弹口径 |
[19:44] | same shooter. | 同一名枪手 |
[19:45] | His intended targets were a prison guard, | 他的射击目标是一名监狱看守 |
[19:48] | a judge, and a cop. | 一名法官 和一名警察 |
[19:50] | Exactly, so we know he’s going after people | 没错 所以我们知道他的目标是 |
[19:51] | in the criminal justice system, but why? | 刑事司法体系里的人 但为什么呢 |
[19:53] | There’s got to be some sort of personal grievance | 肯定是有某种针对你们所有人的 |
[19:55] | that connects all of you. | 个人恩怨 |
[19:56] | Do you have any insight, Sarge? | 你怎么看 警长 |
[19:58] | I’ve gone through my records. | 我翻阅了一下我的记录 |
[20:00] | I’ve arrested 242 African American males | 在过去十年中 我逮捕过242位 |
[20:03] | in the last ten years that have come before Judge Anderson | 非裔美籍男性 后经由安德森法官审判 |
[20:05] | – and, uh… – It’s like a hundred– | -而且… -好像有一百多位… |
[20:07] | 187 of them are back out on the street. | 其中有187位已经出狱回到街头 |
[20:10] | Yo, Sarge, | 警长 |
[20:11] | me and Ruzek just left the crime lab, | 我和鲁塞克刚刚去过犯罪实验室 |
[20:12] | They disassembled the rifle that we found in the backpack. | 他们把我们在背包里找到的步枪拆解开了 |
[20:15] | It was registered to a Drew Bayless. | 这把枪登记在德鲁·贝利斯名下 |
[20:16] | He did two tours in Afghanistan. | 他曾两次驻军阿富汗 |
[20:18] | He’s got a purple heart. | 获得过紫心勋章 |
[20:19] | – Got his file right here. – Okay. | -我把他的档案拿来了 -好 |
[20:21] | Looks like he’s had a tough reentry. | 看来他退伍后挺不容易的 |
[20:22] | Restraining orders, D&D, resisting arrest. | 禁制令 酗酒闹事 拒捕 |
[20:28] | Recognize that face? | 认识那张脸吗 |
[20:30] | I do not. | 不认识 |
[20:32] | Well, it’s enough for a warrant. | 好吧 已经足够申请搜查令了 |
[20:34] | Go pick him up. | 去把他带来 |
[20:35] | Antonio, you hang back with me and Kim. | 安东尼奥 你跟我和金待在这里 |
[20:36] | Let’s go through these files, find a nexus. | 把这些文件过一遍 找找关联 |
[20:47] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[20:50] | Drew Bayless, Chicago PD. | 德鲁·贝利斯 芝加哥警署 |
[20:55] | Get back in your apartment. | 快回到房间里去 |
[20:55] | That idiot isn’t here. | 那个白痴不在这儿 |
[20:57] | – You know Bayless? – I’m his landlord. | -你认识贝利斯吗 -我是他的房东 |
[20:59] | When’s the last time you’ve seen him? | 你上次见到他是什么时候 |
[21:00] | Uh, a few days ago. | 几天前吧 |
[21:01] | Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s in trouble. | 如果他有麻烦我一点都不觉得奇怪 |
[21:03] | He’s a prickly guy and a pain in the ass. | 他挺混蛋的而且很讨人厌 |
[21:06] | Drew Bayless. | 德鲁·贝利斯 |
[21:13] | Just keep your hands where I can see them, Mr. Bayless. | 把你的手放在我看得到的地方 贝利斯先生 |
[21:15] | Why don’t you get up against that wall over there? | 贴着那面墙站好 |
[21:21] | Well, looking at your record, Drew, | 看着你的记录 德鲁 |
[21:22] | you seem like a smart guy. | 你看起来是个聪明人 |
[21:24] | College education, high marks in the military. | 受过高等教育 在军队战绩斐然 |
[21:27] | So you got to know the dumbest thing you can possibly do | 所以你应该知道躲着警察 |
[21:29] | is run away from a cop. | 是再傻不过的事 |
[21:31] | I wasn’t running away. | 我没躲着警察 |
[21:33] | I was choosing to avoid a conversation with Chicago police. | 我选择避免与芝加哥警察进行交流 |
[21:37] | I’m seeing all the trouble you’ve been keeping up with | 我看到你自从退伍以后 |
[21:39] | since you left the military. | 就麻烦不断 |
[21:40] | You’ve got a good reason to. | 你完全有理由这样 |
[21:42] | Thank you for your service. | 谢谢你为国效忠 |
[21:44] | Now take out the garbage. | 现在把苦水都倒出来吧 |
[21:46] | This country don’t give a damn about its soldiers. | 这个国家根本就不在乎那些军人 |
[21:50] | That’s why you’re shooting at cops, huh? | 这就是你向警察开枪的原因吗 |
[21:55] | Not sure what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:56] | No? | 不知道吗 |
[22:02] | You’re the registered owner of that rifle. | 这把步枪登记在你的名下 |
[22:05] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[22:06] | Well, it was used this morning | 今天早上有人用它谋杀 |
[22:08] | to murder Melvin Barnes, a retired prison guard. | 梅尔文·巴恩斯 一位已退休的监狱看守 |
[22:11] | Took a shot at me too. | 还朝我开了一枪 |
[22:12] | Look, not to sound conceited, | 听着 这样说可能显得太自负 |
[22:14] | if I had taken a shot at you, | 如果我朝你开过枪 |
[22:15] | you wouldn’t be sitting here right now. | 你现在就不可能坐在这儿了 |
[22:17] | Drew, your weapon was just used in three shootings | 德鲁 你的武器刚刚在三次枪击案中使用过 |
[22:20] | including one homicide. | 其中包括一起谋杀案 |
[22:22] | Superintendent of the police is looking to crucify somebody | 警司希望能严惩凶手 |
[22:25] | and right now… | 而目前… |
[22:28] | you’re all we got. | 我们手里只有你 |
[22:30] | So if you are smart, | 如果你够聪明的话 |
[22:33] | – you’ll start talking. – It wasn’t me. | -就应该赶紧交代 -不是我干的 |
[22:36] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[22:38] | I just got back from Wisconsin today. | 我今天刚从威斯康星州回来 |
[22:40] | I was hunting. | 我在那边打猎 |
[22:42] | – Who else would have access to your guns? – Nobody! | -还有谁能拿到你的枪 -没有人 |
[22:47] | Somebody must’ve stolen it when I was gone. | 一定有人趁我不在的时候把它偷走了 |
[22:52] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[22:54] | – Uh, boss? – Yeah? | -老大 -什么事 |
[22:55] | Drew Bayless’ story checks out. | 德鲁说的那些事已经核实过了 |
[22:57] | He was at the Badger Lodge for the last four days. | 之前四天他都在獾小屋旅馆 |
[22:59] | Looks like he’s telling the truth. | 看来他说的是实话 |
[23:01] | I got surveillance footage from Bayless’s building. | 我拿到了贝利斯住的那栋楼的监控录像 |
[23:03] | Here, can you run this? | 接着 能放一下吗 |
[23:08] | So this is from three days ago. | 这是三天前的录像 |
[23:16] | And then five minutes later. | 然后五分钟之后 |
[23:22] | Familiar to you, Sarge? | 眼熟吗 警长 |
[23:24] | I don’t think so. | 不觉得 |
[23:26] | Ran facial rec. I got an ID. | 做了面部识别 查到他身份了 |
[23:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:28] | 达瑞斯·塔特姆 逮捕记录 持械抢劫已定罪 轻罪 判决去少管所接受矫正 押送至斯泰特维尔监狱服刑10年 于2018年释放 | |
[23:29] | Darius Tatum. | 达瑞斯·塔特姆 |
[23:33] | Okay, I’m wrong. I do know him. | 好吧 我错了 我确实认识他 |
[23:35] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[23:40] | Yup. | 没错 |
[23:42] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[23:44] | I arrested this kid. He was 17. | 我逮捕这孩子的时候 他才17岁 |
[23:48] | He was lookout on an armed robbery… | 他在一次持械抢劫案中放哨… |
[23:51] | I mean, looking at serious time. | 我是说 他可能要坐很久牢 |
[23:54] | I flipped him. | 我策反了他 |
[23:56] | I mean, he helped us put away some very bad people. | 他帮我们抓住了几个非常恶劣的罪犯 |
[24:00] | I got him a deal. | 我帮他争取了个协议 |
[24:01] | I mean, he was supposed to do six months in juvie, | 他只要在少管所待六个月 |
[24:03] | walk away with a clean slate. | 出来就一笔勾销了 |
[24:04] | That didn’t happen, boss. | 这些都没有兑现 老大 |
[24:07] | It looks like Darius had a really hard time | 看起来达瑞斯离开少管所以后 |
[24:08] | getting out of the system. | 经历了一段非常艰难的时间 |
[24:09] | He went from juvie straight to Stateville. | 他从少管所直接被送进了斯泰特维尔监狱 |
[24:11] | He was incarcerated for ten years. | 他已经被收押了十年 |
[24:13] | He just got out last year. | 去年才出狱 |
[24:14] | Let me tell you something, Darius was a good kid. | 我告诉你 达瑞斯是个好孩子 |
[24:16] | I mean, something happened to him. | 他遭遇了一些事情 |
[24:18] | You stay inside long enough, | 在监狱里头蹲久了 |
[24:21] | it’s going to take the good out of anybody. | 谁的那点好都被磨没了 |
[24:34] | Have a seat. | 坐这 |
[24:36] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[24:45] | You have 30 seconds to tell me everything you know | 你有三十秒的时间向我坦白你所知的 |
[24:48] | about Darius Tatum. | 一切达瑞斯·塔特姆的事 |
[24:53] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[24:54] | Hey, you already played that card. | 这套说辞你之前已经玩过了 |
[24:57] | We have you on the record visiting him at Stateville. | 我们有记录显示你去监狱看望过他 |
[25:00] | – That was a long time ago. – No, that was a year ago. | -那是很久以前了 -不 那不过是去年 |
[25:04] | We know he didn’t just rob your house randomly. | 我们知道他打劫了你家不是随机作案 |
[25:06] | He knew you had guns. | 他知道你有枪 |
[25:08] | You’re protecting him. | 你是在保护他 |
[25:09] | Well, somebody should have protected him! | 早就有人应该保护他 |
[25:11] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静点 |
[25:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:19] | So talk to me. | 那跟我聊下吧 |
[25:23] | Somebody should have protected him. | 早就有人应该保护他 |
[25:28] | ‘Cause he was a good kid | 因为他是个好孩子 |
[25:30] | and you guys crushed him. | 而你们毁了他 |
[25:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:34] | You crushed him! | 你们毁了他 |
[25:40] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[25:50] | I used to date Darius’s sister, that’s how I know him. | 我和达瑞斯的妹妹在一起过 所以认识了他 |
[25:52] | – Okay. – All right? | -好的 -好吗 |
[25:54] | When he got out, I took him under my wing. | 他出狱以后 是我照顾着他 |
[25:57] | You taught him how to shoot a rifle? | 你教他怎么使用来福枪吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah, to shoot but not to kill anybody. | 是教他射击 不是去杀人 |
[26:03] | See, Darius always wanted to join the army, man. | 达瑞斯总是想参军 |
[26:08] | That was his dream, to fight for his country. | 那是他的梦想 为他的祖国而战斗 |
[26:12] | I always thought that was ironic, | 看到他的国家对他做出的那些事 |
[26:15] | seeing what his country did to him. | 我总觉得那很讽刺 |
[26:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:22] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[26:26] | I saw him two weeks ago. | 我两周前见过他 |
[26:27] | He just got back from the Recruiting Office. | 他刚从征兵办公室回来 |
[26:30] | Of course, they rejected him… | 当然 他被拒了 |
[26:34] | On account of his felony. | 由于之前的重罪记录 |
[26:38] | He was in so much pain, man. | 他特别痛苦 |
[26:43] | He lost his hope. | 失去了希望 |
[26:50] | Check with his mother. | 去他妈妈那里看下 |
[26:51] | Sometimes he crashes there. | 有时候他暂住在那 |
[26:56] | Get patrol to take him home. | 让巡警把他带回家 |
[26:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[27:16] | Mrs. Tatum, I’m Sergeant Hank Voight. | 塔特姆太太 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[27:18] | Can you open the door, please? | 可以开下门吗 |
[27:20] | – Is your son Darius here? – No. | -你的儿子达瑞斯在这吗 -不在 |
[27:21] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你上次见到他是什么时候 |
[27:23] | He’s been staying with friends. | 他一直在朋友家 |
[27:25] | He came to visit me two days ago, but | 两天前他来看过我 但是 |
[27:26] | I haven’t talked to him since then. | 自那之后我就没跟他联系过了 |
[27:29] | Is Darius the one who shot that judge? | 达瑞斯是向那个法官开枪的人吗 |
[27:31] | Did he say something about that? | 他提到什么了吗 |
[27:32] | No, | 没有 |
[27:34] | but he hated Judge Anderson. | 但他恨安德森法官 |
[27:37] | He’s the one that sent him to Stateville | 那个把他送进斯泰特维尔监狱的人 |
[27:38] | on his 18th birthday. | 就在他十八岁生日上 |
[27:40] | I didn’t have the means to stop it from happening. | 我没办法阻止这事 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry it went down that way. | 很抱歉事情变成这样 |
[27:44] | That doesn’t change a damn thing. | 这什么也没改变 |
[27:46] | He deserved better. | 他值得更好的 |
[27:47] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[27:48] | I like Darius. | 我喜欢达瑞斯 |
[27:51] | But right now, the entire police force | 但现在 全部警方 |
[27:52] | is out there hunting for him. | 都在搜寻他的下落 |
[27:55] | Our best shot at finding him alive | 能让他活着被捕的最佳方法 |
[27:58] | is you helping us. | 就是你帮助我们 |
[28:00] | He used my computer. | 他用过我的电脑 |
[28:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:03] | All right, I went through the search history | 好的 我查遍了两天前 |
[28:05] | from two days ago when Darius was here. | 达瑞斯在家时的搜索记录 |
[28:07] | He googled Melvin Barnes. He got his address. | 他搜索了梅尔文·巴恩斯 知道了他的地址 |
[28:09] | He googled you, Hank Voight, | 他搜索了你 汉克·博伊特 |
[28:11] | and he did a deep dive on Judge Anderson. | 还仔细研究了安德森法官 |
[28:13] | Now there’s one more name here. | 里面还有一个名字 |
[28:14] | A Michael Willard, | 迈克尔·维拉德 |
[28:15] | director of the Belmont Youth Intervention Center. | 贝尔蒙特青年管教中心的主管 |
[28:17] | It’s a, uh, trade school for at-risk kids. | 那是个给让高危孩子就读的职业学校 |
[28:19] | All right, call the center, give them a warning. | 好的 给中心打电话 给他们个警告 |
[28:21] | You’re too late, Sarge. | 已经晚了 警长 |
[28:22] | Shots fired at the Youth Intervention Center. | 青年管教中心发生枪击 |
[28:24] | It’s on lockdown. It’s all over city-wide. | 已被封锁 全城都知道了 |
[28:25] | Have the team meet us there. | 让大家跟我们在那碰面 |
[28:27] | Please, let me go with you. I can talk to Darius. | 请让我跟你们一起去 我可以和他聊聊 |
[28:29] | – No, that is not possible. – He’ll listen to me. | -不行 那不可能 -他会听我说的 |
[28:30] | My son trusted you people! | 我儿子相信过你们 |
[28:32] | He did everything you asked. | 他做了所有你们要求的 |
[28:33] | He wouldn’t be in this situation if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是因为你 他不会走到现在这一步 |
[28:53] | Hey, move, move, move! Hey, move! | 都让开 都让开 |
[28:56] | Come on, come on! Get in, get in! | 快点 快点 进去 |
[28:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:05] | So I was getting out of my car, my windshield exploded. | 我正准备下车 挡风玻璃就炸了 |
[29:08] | I–I dove under the car. | 我躲在车下 |
[29:10] | I saw Tatum coming and, um, | 我看到塔特姆走过来 |
[29:12] | yeah, he was going to kill me but the guard shot him. | 他想杀了我 但保安朝他开了枪 |
[29:13] | – Okay, how bad was he hit? – Ah, he’s shot in the leg | -他伤的重吗 -被击中了腿 |
[29:16] | but, uh, he’s holed up in the Rec Room. | 他藏进了娱乐室 |
[29:17] | Won’t let anyone in or out. | 不让任何人出入 |
[29:18] | How many people in there with him? | 里面有多少人 |
[29:20] | I don’t know, five? Maybe less. | 我也不清楚 五个吧 可能再少点 |
[29:22] | Why do you think he came after you? | 为什么你觉得他是冲你来的 |
[29:24] | I was his supervisor at the Juvenile Detention Facility. | 我是他在青少年拘留中心的监管人 |
[29:27] | All right, this–this kid, he’s given me nothing but problems. | 好吧 这个孩子 只会给我惹麻烦 |
[29:35] | That’s a direct line in the Rec Room? | 那可以直接拨进娱乐室吗 |
[29:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:42] | Darius! | 达瑞斯 |
[29:45] | Darius, nobody wants to hurt you, man! | 达瑞斯 没人想要伤害你 老兄 |
[29:47] | We just need you to pick up the phone! | 我们只需要你接个电话 |
[29:55] | Darius! | 达瑞斯 |
[29:58] | Who is it? | 哪位 |
[30:00] | Sergeant Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[30:01] | Hank Voight? | 汉克·博伊特 |
[30:03] | It’s been a minute. | 有一段时间没见了 |
[30:05] | A long, ugly minute, | 漫长又恶心的一段时间 |
[30:06] | but I got nothing to say to you. | 但我对你没什么好说的 |
[30:08] | Hell, I tried to kill you. | 该死的 我本想杀了你 |
[30:10] | Yeah, well, it’s a good thing you missed | 还好你失手了 |
[30:11] | because I’m the one who’s going to get you out | 因为我就是那个准备带你 |
[30:14] | of this situation, Darius. | 脱离这种状况的人 达瑞斯 |
[30:16] | Ain’t no getting out of this. | 这种局面没有退路 |
[30:17] | I know that. | 我心里清楚 |
[30:19] | Just give me Willard and I’ll let these three boys go. | 把维拉德交出来 我就放了这三个男孩 |
[30:22] | I can’t do that. Michael Willard isn’t here. | 我做不到 迈克尔·维拉德不在这 |
[30:25] | Not here? | 不在这吗 |
[30:26] | What, he hiding like a little bitch? | 怎么着 他像个孬种一样躲起来了吗 |
[30:29] | ‘Cause that’s what he is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[30:30] | A weak-ass cowardly bitch who beats up scared little boys. | 一个只会欺负小孩的懦弱混蛋 |
[30:38] | How ’bout you take me instead? | 不如你把我带走吧 |
[30:40] | You want me to kill you instead of him? | 你想让我杀了你而不是他吗 |
[30:43] | I want you to give up those three boys | 我想让你放了那三个男孩 |
[30:45] | and I want you to let me help you. | 我也想让你给我帮你的机会 |
[30:48] | What, like last time? | 怎么 就像上次那样吗 |
[30:51] | That’s what got me here in the first place! | 就是因为那件事我才走到这个地步的 |
[30:53] | Well, give me another chance. Let me make it right. | 再给我一次机会 让我纠正错误 |
[30:57] | But you got to let those kids go. | 但你必须放了那几个孩子 |
[30:58] | They got nothing to do with this. | 他们与此事无关 |
[31:01] | Darius, come on. Give me five minutes. | 达瑞斯 拜托了 给我五分钟 |
[31:03] | Just you and me. | 就咱们两个 |
[31:04] | You don’t like what I’m saying, | 如果你不满意我说的话 |
[31:06] | you do what you got to do. | 那你就做你想做的事吧 |
[31:08] | Okay, five minutes, then I shoot your ass. | 好吧 给你五分钟 然后我会射爆你的头 |
[31:12] | Deal, but you got to let those kids go. | 成交 但你得放了那些孩子 |
[31:15] | Listen, I’m glad you’re here. We just started negotiation. | 听着 我很高兴你能来 我们刚开始谈判 |
[31:18] | There aren’t going to be any negotiations, Sergeant. | 没什么可谈判的 警长 |
[31:21] | Sir. | 长官 |
[31:24] | Move. | 行动 |
[31:25] | Take your positions. | 各组就位 |
[31:26] | Yes, sir. Antonio. | 遵命 长官 安东尼奥 |
[31:29] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[31:31] | he’s holding three hostages with a semiautomatic pistol. | 他用半自动手枪劫持了三名人质 |
[31:35] | We’ve tapped into the intercom so we got ears in the room, | 我们已经接通了对讲机 所以我们可以监听 |
[31:37] | but he is staying clear of those windows. | 但他不靠近窗户那边 |
[31:39] | Good to know, | 很好 |
[31:40] | but we will find a way. We always do. | 我们会找到办法的 总会有办法的 |
[31:42] | Sir, if this thing goes sideways, | 长官 如果出了什么差错 |
[31:45] | we could end up killing innocent kids. | 可能会导致无辜孩子的死亡 |
[31:48] | That would not be a good look | 那样的话 |
[31:49] | for the Chicago Police Department right about now. | 对于现在的芝加哥警署可不是什么好事 |
[31:52] | So you propose? | 你的建议是什么 |
[31:54] | He said he’d give me five minutes. | 他说他会给我五分钟 |
[31:56] | Let me go in and talk to him. | 让我进去和他谈谈 |
[31:58] | How do you know he’s not gonna shoot you? | 你怎么知道他不会杀了你 |
[32:01] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[32:03] | So what’s the plan? | 那你的计划是什么 |
[32:05] | Get Darius talking, | 让达瑞斯说话 |
[32:06] | gradually get him to move toward the window | 慢慢地让他朝窗户走去 |
[32:08] | so the squad can get a clean shot. | 我们的组员就可以将他一击毙命 |
[32:13] | You got five minutes. | 我给你五分钟时间 |
[32:15] | Be careful out there. | 小心点 |
[32:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:23] | Get yourself in the clear. | 找个清楚的视野 |
[32:24] | Offender’s a male black. | 罪犯是个男性黑人 |
[32:26] | He’s wearing a gray sweatshirt and blue jeans. | 他穿着灰色运动衫和蓝色牛仔裤 |
[32:30] | Darius, it’s Sergeant Hank Voight. | 达瑞斯 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[32:33] | I’m opening the door. I’m coming in. | 我正在开门 我要进来了 |
[32:35] | I do not have a weapon. | 我身上没有武器 |
[32:48] | I’m clean. | 什么也没有 |
[32:50] | I’m unarmed. | 我手无寸铁 |
[32:54] | How about you put your gun down too? | 你也把枪放下怎么样 |
[32:57] | No. | 不 |
[32:59] | It stays where it is. | 我就要这么拿着 |
[33:01] | Okay, that’s cool. | 好吧 没问题 |
[33:04] | But you’ve got to let these kids go now, that’s the deal. | 但你得放掉这些孩子了 我们说好的 |
[33:07] | Darius. | 达瑞斯 |
[33:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:12] | All right, you let them go, | 你让他们走 |
[33:13] | I can get you out of here safely too. | 我也能把你安全地带出去 |
[33:16] | Promises. | 又是承诺 |
[33:18] | Everybody loves making promises. | 每个人都喜欢许下承诺 |
[33:21] | But then they break ’em, so what’s the damn point? | 但他们又不信守诺言 这他妈有什么意义呢 |
[33:24] | Darius, you were supposed to be protected. | 达瑞斯 你应该受到保护 |
[33:27] | In juvie? You kidding me? | 在少管所吗 你在逗我吗 |
[33:30] | When they found out I was a snitch, | 当他们发现我是个告密者后 |
[33:32] | they came after me every day. | 他们每天都不放过我 |
[33:35] | They beat me and beat me and beat me. | 他们一直打我 不停地打我 |
[33:39] | They threw bottles of piss at me! | 他们朝我扔了好几瓶尿 |
[33:41] | Why–why didn’t you reach out to your supervisor? | 为什么你不去找上级求助呢 |
[33:44] | It was Willard who told them I was a snitch in the first place. | 一开始就是维拉德告诉他们的 |
[33:48] | Is that true? What he said? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[33:51] | Of course not. The kid’s a liar and a punk. | 当然不是 这孩子是个骗子和小流氓 |
[33:54] | He was a cooperating witness. | 他是一个与我们合作的证人 |
[33:55] | You were supposed to keep him safe. | 你本应该保护他的安全 |
[33:56] | Yeah, right, | 可不是吗 |
[33:58] | we weren’t running a daycare center, man. | 我们可不是在经营日托中心 伙计 |
[34:00] | When these kids came in, they were hardcore criminals. | 这些孩子来的时候 都是实打实的罪犯 |
[34:03] | My only goal | 我唯一的目标 |
[34:05] | was to keep them from killing each other. | 就是防止他们互相残杀 |
[34:07] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[34:07] | I was still a kid | 我当时还是个孩子 |
[34:09] | and he just turned his back and let it happen. | 他就转脸不管 任由那些人毒打我 |
[34:15] | Listen, if that is the case, | 听着 如果真是这样 |
[34:19] | we can still buy this back. | 事情还可以挽回 |
[34:21] | I never wanted this. | 我从没想让事情变成这样 |
[34:23] | I did what y’all said! | 我照你们说的做了 |
[34:26] | I was supposed to get my life back and they took it all away! | 我本该找回我的生活 但他们却把它夺走了 |
[34:29] | You could–you could still get some of it back, | 你依然 依然可以夺回一些 |
[34:31] | but you got to let these kids go. | 但你得放了这些孩子 |
[34:40] | Do we have eyes? | 能看到吗 |
[34:40] | We got a partial target and a confirmed weapon. | 能看到部份目标人物及其武器 |
[34:42] | – Shut up! – Listen, there are snipers out there! | -闭嘴 -听着 外面有狙击手 |
[34:45] | They are looking to take you out! | 他们要干掉你 |
[34:47] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m trying to save your life! | -你在干什么 -我想救你的命 |
[34:49] | Do you have the kill shot? | 能一枪毙命吗 |
[34:54] | He’s blocking me. | 他挡住了我 |
[34:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:57] | Sergeant Voight. | 博伊特警长 |
[34:58] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[35:02] | Get your ass back to the door! | 站回门那里去 |
[35:03] | – Okay, okay! – Go! | -好的 好的 -快去 |
[35:07] | Darius, we are running out of time, bro. | 达瑞斯 我们快没时间了 哥们 |
[35:10] | You got to show an act of good faith now. | 你得表现一下诚意 |
[35:12] | Who the hell showed me that? | 那谁给我表现诚意 |
[35:13] | I get it, I get it, | 我明白 我明白 |
[35:16] | but you’ve got to let the hostages go. | 但你得放了人质 |
[35:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[35:21] | Let’s show them we’re moving in the right direction. | 告诉外面事态向着正确的方向发展 |
[35:23] | At least it’ll buy us some time. | 至少能给我们争取点时间 |
[35:25] | – It’s too late. – No, it is not too late. | -太迟了 -不 还不迟 |
[35:30] | Darius, I promised your mother | 达瑞斯 我答应过你母亲 |
[35:31] | that I would get you out of here alive. | 会带你活着离开这 |
[35:36] | – You saw my mother? – Yeah. | -你见到我母亲了 -是的 |
[35:39] | She loves you so much. | 她非常爱你 |
[35:43] | I know you love her. | 我知道你也爱她 |
[35:48] | Look, if you let them go, you can see her again. | 听着 如果你让他们走 你可以再见到她 |
[35:54] | Darius, what are you doing? | 达瑞斯 你在干什么 |
[35:55] | Stop. Just come on. | 停下 拜托 |
[35:59] | Let ’em go. | 放他们走 |
[36:02] | You two, you can go. | 你们俩 你们走 |
[36:05] | No, no. Not you. | 不不 你不行 |
[36:06] | Okay, okay. Wait. | 好的 等等 |
[36:09] | I’ve got to let them know that they’re coming out, okay? | 我得让他们知道人质要出去了 好吗 |
[36:14] | Hey, hands up. Real slow. Take it easy. | 举起手来 慢慢的 别紧张 |
[36:18] | Listen, I’ve got two hostages coming out! | 听着 两名人质现在出来 |
[36:22] | I need you to stand down, do you copy? | 大家都不许开火 明白吗 |
[36:24] | – Copy, Sarge. – All right. | -明白 警长 -好的 |
[36:26] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢的别着急 |
[36:27] | – Burgess. – Come, come out with me. | -伯吉斯 -来 跟我来 |
[36:28] | Come on. We’ve got you. We’ve got you. | 过来 有我们在 有我们在 |
[36:30] | Come on. We’ve got you, we’ve got you, we’ve got you. | 快来 你安全了 安全了 安全了 |
[36:35] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[36:38] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[36:40] | S-seventeen. | 十 十七岁 |
[36:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[36:47] | Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[36:49] | Come on, Darius. He’s just a kid. | 拜托 达瑞斯 他只是个孩子 |
[36:51] | He’s not gonna hurt you. | 他不会伤害你 |
[36:53] | Take the gun off of him. | 别用枪指着他了 |
[36:56] | Darius, come on. | 达瑞斯 拜托 |
[36:57] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[36:59] | You know I’m not going to hurt you. | 你知道我不会伤害你 |
[37:04] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[37:05] | You don’t want to do this. Put the gun down. | 你不想这么做 把枪放下 |
[37:09] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[37:10] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[37:13] | Darius, look at me. We are really close now. | 达瑞斯 看着我 就快结束了 |
[37:16] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[37:18] | All right, Malcolm, you’re going to come first, okay? | 马尔科姆 你先出去 好吗 |
[37:21] | Put your hands over your head, nice and easy. | 把手放在头上 慢慢的 |
[37:25] | Nice and easy and just walk out real slow. | 慢慢地走出去 |
[37:28] | Real slow. | 非常慢 |
[37:30] | No! | 不 |
[37:31] | Hey, he’s a hostage! | 他是人质 |
[37:33] | – No! – Stand down! | -不 -别轻举妄动 |
[37:34] | No, no. I can’t! I can’t go back! | 不不 我不能 我不能回去 |
[37:36] | – Listen to me. – No. | -听我说 -不 |
[37:37] | You and me, we’re going to go to the state attorney’s office. | 你和我 我们回到州检察官的办公室 |
[37:39] | We’re going to work out some sort of deal. | 我们要争取到一个好的协议 |
[37:41] | You’re lying! They’re all lying! | 你在骗人 他们都在骗人 |
[37:43] | Just like the last time! | 就像上次一样 |
[37:44] | Hey, stay away from the window. | 离窗户原点 |
[37:46] | Come on, just put the gun on the table. | 拜托 把枪放在桌上 |
[37:48] | Walk to me. | 向我走来 |
[37:50] | We’re almost there. | 就快结束了 |
[37:51] | We’re there. Come on. Walk to me. | 快结束了 过来 向我走来 |
[37:57] | Come on, Darius. | 过来 达瑞斯 |
[38:00] | Darius. Come on. | 达瑞斯 拜托 |
[38:05] | Come on, that’s it. That’s it. | 过来 就这样 就这样 |
[38:07] | Tell my mom I’m sorry. | 转告我母亲我很抱歉 |
[38:08] | No, Darius, no! | 不 达瑞斯 不要 |
[38:09] | No! | 不 |
[38:53] | – Sergeant, you got a sec? – Yeah. | -警长 你有空吗 -嗯 |
[38:57] | So I got a pretty bad feeling about this director Willard. | 我对这个维拉德主管有不好的预感 |
[39:01] | I talked to a C.I. aligned with the G-Park Lords. | 我跟G公园王帮的线人谈了谈 |
[39:03] | He said they got this guy in their pocket. | 他说已经拿到这家伙犯罪的证据了 |
[39:05] | He’s been selling them info, | 向黑帮贩卖情报 |
[39:06] | giving them cooperating witnesses, | 告诉他们配合调查的目击者 |
[39:07] | doing it for years. | 干了好多年了 |
[39:09] | It’s enough to build a case. | 已经足够立案了 |
[39:10] | Good, start with a warrant, then search his financials. | 很好 先申请搜查令 然后查他的财政状况 |
[39:13] | Let’s see how this prick does on the other side of the bars. | 看看这混蛋在监狱里混的怎么样 |
[39:21] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问点事吗 |
[39:26] | How did you know Darius wouldn’t shoot you? | 你怎么知道达瑞斯不会开枪打你 |
[39:30] | I didn’t. I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[39:34] | Look, I’m the one who started this ball rolling | 听着 我是这一切的始作俑者 |
[39:38] | and I figured I owed it to him. | 我猜自己欠他的 |
[39:46] | I know we do our best to help these kids, you know. | 我知道我们尽力帮这些孩子 |
[39:51] | Put them on a… a conveyer belt, | 把他们放在传输带上 |
[39:55] | thinking one day they’ll get off, but… | 希望有一天他们能下来 但是 |
[40:03] | Most of them don’t. | 大部分人不能 |
[40:34] | For the funeral. | 为他办葬礼用 |
[40:44] | I–I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |