时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[00:13] | Ah, the man gets up early. | 你起来得挺早啊 |
[00:17] | Price just caught up with Kelton in the polls. | 普莱斯的民调追上凯尔顿了 |
[00:20] | So I got a lot of work to do. | 我又得忙了 |
[00:24] | Like–like what? | 忙什么 |
[00:25] | Like digging into Price a little bit more. | 挖一挖普莱斯的情报啊 |
[00:29] | I need to find a contradiction | 我得找到一些 |
[00:30] | that belies this Alderman’s man-of-the-people narrative. | 能抵消这位市议员”人民之友”形象的事情 |
[00:33] | Like the good Christian George W. Bush hiding a DUI? | 就像模范基督徒小布什掩盖酒驾那样 |
[00:37] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[00:38] | – Just bigger. – Exactly. | -只不过更劲爆些 -没错 |
[00:41] | Hey, what’s your take on Price? | 话说 你对普莱斯怎么看 |
[00:44] | I didn’t know I was part of your opposition research. | 我不知道我还是你的对手研究对象之一呢 |
[00:47] | Sorry, I–I’m– | 抱歉 我只是 |
[00:48] | It’s all right. It’s fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[00:50] | Okay, Price, um, | 好吧 普莱斯 |
[00:52] | I don’t know, he’s classic, old school Chicago, right? | 我也不知道 他就是那种典型的老芝加哥 |
[00:54] | He’s a charming, deal making, self-serving hypocrite, | 有魅力 擅长做交易的自私的伪君子 |
[00:59] | but, like, in a good way. | 不过是好的那一种 |
[01:01] | In a good way. Stop talking business. | 是好的那种 别说工作了 |
[01:07] | Usual seat, Councilman? | 老座位吗 市议员 |
[01:08] | No, I have some business to attend to, Claire. | 不了 我今天来办事的 克莱尔 |
[01:11] | Thanks for coming, Hank. Sorry I’m late. | 谢谢你能来 汉克 抱歉我来晚了 |
[01:13] | Hey. I understand you’re a busy man. | 我知道你忙 |
[01:16] | Helps this coffee’s good. | 好在这里的咖啡最好 |
[01:18] | Uh, everything is good in this place. | 这里的一切都最好啊 |
[01:19] | Black owned and operated since 1970. | 1970年起就是黑人运营了 |
[01:22] | My pops used to take me here. | 我爸以前常带我来 |
[01:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:26] | You’ve seen the latest poll numbers? | 你看民调了吧 |
[01:28] | It’s a dead heat. | 竞争激烈啊 |
[01:29] | First time since I announced, but I’ll be upfront. | 是我参选以来的第一次 但我早晚会领先的 |
[01:34] | Kelton’s got a huge war chest. | 凯尔顿的竞选资金非常雄厚 |
[01:36] | He’s got D.C. Political consultants | 还请了首都来的政治顾问 |
[01:38] | digging in my backyard. | 来挖我的背景 |
[01:39] | Now you know how this city works, | 你也知道咱们这里都是怎么混的 |
[01:40] | how I get things done. | 我都是怎么办事的 |
[01:42] | I need to fight back any way I can. | 我得想尽办法还击回去 |
[01:46] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:47] | Look, I told you, I don’t get involved in politics. | 我说过了 我不掺和政治 |
[01:50] | It’s not my thing, Ray. | 真不适合我 雷 |
[01:51] | Yeah, well, maybe you should. | 也许你也该掺和掺和了 |
[01:53] | It’s like that John Donne poem says, “No man is an island.” | 像约翰·邓恩写的那句诗 “无人是孤岛” |
[01:56] | Look, I got to run. I got an operation in play. | 我得忙去了 我还有行动要指挥 |
[01:59] | If Kelton is elected, | 如果凯尔顿当选 |
[02:01] | he’ll bust up Intelligence | 那他刚刚宣誓就任 |
[02:03] | as soon as he takes his hand off that damn bible | 就会彻底毁了你们情报组 |
[02:05] | and you know that. | 这你也知道 |
[02:07] | I do. | 我知道 |
[02:10] | Enjoy your breakfast. | 祝你早餐愉快 |
[02:13] | All right, we got new ones. | 这是新型的机器 |
[02:14] | See, you got to press this twice | 你按这个按钮两次 |
[02:15] | – and it’ll start recording. – How are we doing? | -就开始录音了 -怎么样了 |
[02:17] | They want me to lose my St. Francis necklace, Hank. | 他们想让我摘掉圣弗朗西斯项链 汉克 |
[02:20] | You know that ain’t gonna happen. | 你知道我不会同意的 |
[02:22] | I was just telling her, | 我正跟她说呢 |
[02:23] | St. Francis, St. Jude, people think police. | 圣弗朗西斯啊圣裘德的 会让人想到警察 |
[02:25] | – Your CI, your call. – It stays. | -你的线人 你决定吧 -那就留着 |
[02:28] | Oh, well, they’re not gonna notice anyway. | 反正他们也发现不了 |
[02:29] | They’re going to be too distracted by whatever | 反正他们的注意力全都被你 |
[02:31] | this new thing is you got going on | 头发里新装的那个玩意儿 |
[02:32] | with your hair over there, Lexie. | 吸引过去了 莱克茜 |
[02:33] | Ask me, maybe you should worry | 要我说啊 你还是担心担心 |
[02:34] | about your own appearance, Adam. | 你自己的样子吧 亚当 |
[02:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[02:37] | That beard. It’s time for a shave, bro. | 胡子 该刮胡子了 哥们 |
[02:41] | Lexie, you’re the one that told me to go with it. | 莱克茜 让我留胡子的也是你 |
[02:42] | I told you to go with it, not let it take over. | 我让你留 没让你留这么长啊 |
[02:46] | Okay, enough beard talk. You ready? | 好了 不说胡子了 你准备好了吗 |
[02:49] | I’ve been ready for a year to take down LeMonte. | 为了拿下勒芒 我准备好几年了 |
[02:51] | Punk has third graders slinging dope for him. | 他有三级分销商替他贩毒 |
[02:53] | Give us a sec. | 我单独和她谈谈 |
[02:54] | Yeah, you got it. See ya, Lex. | 好的 待会儿见 小莱 |
[02:57] | Listen, I don’t want you in the room on this one. | 听着 这次我不希望你参与太深 |
[02:59] | Just play it cool, make the intro, walk away. | 只要正常操作 把人带进去就走就行 |
[03:02] | I got you. | 我明白 |
[03:04] | You know, last time we did this was with your boy, Olinsky. | 上次我做这个还是跟你们奥林斯基一起呢 |
[03:07] | He was a good dude. | 他是个好人 |
[03:10] | I bet you miss him. | 你一定很想他吧 |
[03:13] | I do. | 确实 |
[03:16] | It’s a crazy, unfair world, Hank. | 这世界就是这么疯狂 不公平 汉克 |
[03:19] | You got that right, Lex. | 你说得太对了 小莱 |
[03:23] | Let’s go get this punk. | 把这个混蛋拿下吧 |
[03:26] | Aye, take five real quick? | 休息五分钟吧 |
[03:28] | I’m not gonna lie to you, man, they sound good. | 我不跟你扯 他们真的挺不错的 |
[03:31] | All right, listen, as I was saying, | 好吧听着 我说了 |
[03:32] | now since my regular supplier got busted, | 我的老上线被抓了 |
[03:35] | I got buyers from Rogers Park to Lincoln Park | 可我手上还有罗杰斯公园和林肯公园的顾客 |
[03:37] | just waiting in line. | 等着货呢 |
[03:39] | So paper’s not a problem, the product is. | 钱不是问题 货才是 |
[03:41] | And I’m hearing a lot of talk. | 光见你说不见你拿钱呢 |
[03:42] | I hear ya. | 我明白 |
[03:45] | All right, listen to this. | 那好 你听听这个吧 |
[03:51] | 60 a brick. | 六万一批货 |
[03:52] | Once I start buying in bulk, I say we do 55. | 等我从你这大量进货 你给我降五千 |
[03:57] | Told you he was for real, LeMonte. | 我就说他可是说真的 勒芒 |
[03:59] | And what’s your take in all this? | 那你有什么好处 |
[04:00] | You two do business, | 你们谈成了生意 |
[04:02] | he breaks me off 10% of the first three purchases. | 他头三批货就分我一成利 |
[04:06] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[04:07] | Where’d you meet this white boy again? | 你在哪认识的这个白人来着 |
[04:09] | I told you, he’s a customer. I’ve known him for two years. | 我说了 他是个顾客 我认识两年了 |
[04:12] | – Two years? – He’s cool, LeMonte. Chill. | -两年 -他很干净 勒芒 你别激动 |
[04:15] | Where was this bitch dancing two years ago? | 这婊子两年前在哪跳的舞 |
[04:16] | Seven Veils off Wabash, easy. | 沃巴什那边的七重纱 简单 |
[04:22] | She gave me the best lap dance of my life. | 她给我跳了我这辈子最香艳的大腿舞 |
[04:25] | All right, you can go. | 行了 你可以走了 |
[04:30] | We cool? | 没问题吧 |
[04:32] | Business time. | 把货拿出来 |
[04:38] | Finest of the fine. | 上等中的上等 |
[04:41] | Make sure it’s all in there. | 把钱点清楚 |
[04:44] | Good as gold. | 好极了 |
[04:46] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[04:48] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[04:49] | Everybody’s under arrest. Put your hands up. | 你们都被捕了 把手举起来 |
[04:52] | You can go higher than that. | 你可以再举高点 |
[04:55] | I’m serious, though. That was just–it was a thing of beauty. | 说真的 刚刚的配合 太完美了 |
[04:58] | A thing of beauty. | 太完美了 |
[04:59] | The look on LeMonte’s face, he didn’t even see that coming. | 勒芒脸上的表情 他根本没料到 |
[05:01] | Yeah, you see how LeMonte grabbed me? | 你看见勒芒抓住我了吗 |
[05:03] | – Yes, ma’am. – Damn, I nearly punched him. | -看见了 女士 -混蛋 我差点给他一拳 |
[05:05] | Right, but you kept cool. | 对 但你忍住了 |
[05:06] | But you, uh, next time an officer | 但是你 下次有警官 |
[05:07] | tells you to raise your hands | 叫你把手举起来 |
[05:08] | you can raise them a little higher than that. | 你可以举得再高点 |
[05:09] | – I raised my hands. – Yeah, I’m with Kev. | -我把手举起来了 -对 我同意凯文 |
[05:11] | It’s totally disrespectful, man. | 太不敬了 伙计 |
[05:12] | You could’ve blown the whole operation. | 你可能把整个行动毁了 |
[05:13] | Yeah, all right. Hey, Lexie, nicely done yet again. | 好了 好了 莱克茜 这次也干得漂亮 |
[05:16] | Thank you. Salud. | 谢谢 干杯 |
[05:18] | Lexie! Lex? | 莱克茜 小莱 |
[05:23] | Good job, great job. | 干得好 好极了 |
[05:26] | I put a little something extra in there. | 这是我的一点心意 |
[05:27] | A little going away present. | 一个临别礼物 |
[05:28] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[05:31] | Part of me is going to miss all this craziness. | 一部分的我会想念这些疯狂的事 |
[05:34] | A very small part. | 非常小的一部分 |
[05:37] | I can’t believe you’re really moving. | 我不敢相信你真的要搬走了 |
[05:39] | – My mom’s pretty sick. – I’m sorry. | -我妈妈病得很重 -我很遗憾 |
[05:41] | Needs help. Flying back to Ohio tomorrow morning. | 她需要帮助 我明早就飞回俄亥俄州 |
[05:44] | Let me give you a lift to the airport. | 我开车送你去机场吧 |
[05:45] | Ah, you don’t have to do that. | 你不用那么做 |
[05:46] | I’ll pick up coffee. | 我买了咖啡去找你 |
[05:48] | Two sugars. | 两包糖 |
[05:49] | And a splash of cream, I know. | 还有一点奶油 我知道 |
[05:52] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[05:53] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[06:01] | Lexie? | 莱克茜 |
[06:17] | 5021 squad, | 5021呼叫调度中心 |
[06:18] | signs of forced entry at 6145 South Racine. | 南拉辛大街6145号发现强行闯入痕迹 |
[06:23] | I’m inside the residence. | 我已进入住宅 |
[06:25] | – Roll a couple of cars this way. – Copy, 5021. | -调几辆警车过来 -收到 5021 |
[06:47] | Lexie? | 莱克茜 |
[07:19] | Hey, roll the crime lab to this address. | 叫鉴证科来这个地址 |
[07:22] | Got a neighbor who said she heard a scream | 有个邻居说她今早五点半 |
[07:24] | come from Lexie’s place around 5:30 this morning. | 听到莱克茜家里传出一声尖叫 |
[07:26] | – She called it in? – Of course not. | -她报警了吗 -当然没有 |
[07:28] | Just got off with CPIC. | 刚联系过芝警务信息中心 |
[07:29] | They’re putting on an endangered missing report. | 他们要发布危急失踪报告 |
[07:30] | No, no, no. Listen to me. | 不不不 听我说 |
[07:32] | You get back to them, have ’em lodge an All-Call BOLO | 你再跟他们说 让他们听我的指示 |
[07:34] | over all citywides on my order. | 发布全城通缉令 |
[07:36] | – All right, Sarge? – Yeah. | -警长 -嗯 |
[07:37] | Lexie hasn’t popped up in any hospitals. | 莱克茜没有出现在任何医院 |
[07:39] | They haven’t seen her around the club either. | 他们也没在俱乐部看到她 |
[07:40] | All right, listen, Lexie might’ve cut the offender | 听着 莱克茜可能用剪刀 |
[07:42] | with her scissors, scratched him with her nails. | 划伤袭击者了 用指甲挠了他 |
[07:45] | You tell the techs we might get lucky. | 你告诉鉴证科 我们也许走运了 |
[07:47] | Find his blood in the system. | 能从系统中匹配他的血液 |
[07:48] | I got it, Sarge. | 知道了 警长 |
[07:49] | You think anybody knew she set up LeMonte Washington? | 你在考虑可能有人知道她骗了勒芒·华盛顿吗 |
[07:52] | Oh, I’m thinking everything. | 我考虑了一切 |
[07:55] | All right, anyone who ever threatened her, | 任何威胁过她的人 |
[07:56] | anyone and everyone in her life. | 她生活中的所有人 |
[07:58] | I’ll set up a list of possibilities. | 我会列一个可疑人员名单 |
[07:59] | Good, I want all hands on deck. | 好 我要所有人都参与 |
[08:02] | PODS, surveillance, registered sex offenders in the area. | 监控录像 区域内记录在案的性犯罪者 |
[08:05] | You check all in-service calls to this block. | 检查这个街区的所有报警电话 |
[08:07] | We’ll find her, Sarge. | 我们会找到他的 警长 |
[08:11] | 加重绑架案 入室案 受害者 莱克茜·莱特 | |
[08:13] | Where we at? | 汇报情况 |
[08:15] | I talked to a CI close to LeMonte’s crew. | 我跟一个和勒芒团伙来往密切的线人谈了 |
[08:16] | Far as he knows, he didn’t order a hit. | 就他所知 不是勒芒安排的 |
[08:18] | I ran Lexie’s phone records. One caller popped. | 我查了莱克茜的手机记录 有一个人很显眼 |
[08:19] | 基斯·史汀生 记录在案的性犯罪者 | |
[08:20] | Keith Stinson, he owns Scarlet Lace, | 基斯·史汀生 他是绯红蕾丝的店主 |
[08:22] | the club where Lexie dances. | 莱克茜在那里跳舞 |
[08:23] | He’s got a prior for sexual assault, | 他有性侵前科 |
[08:25] | called her four times. | 给她打了四次电话 |
[08:26] | Last call was at 4:22 a.m., | 最后一次是早上4点22 |
[08:28] | an hour or so before the witness heard the screaming. | 大约在证人听到尖叫前一小时 |
[08:29] | Techs found Stinson’s prints | 鉴证科在她家里 |
[08:31] | in three places in her apartment. | 发现了三处史汀生的指纹 |
[08:32] | Well, I’m sure he wasn’t happy | 莱克茜要搬回俄亥俄州了 |
[08:33] | Lexie was moving back to Ohio. | 他肯定不痛快 |
[08:35] | Right, so he probably went over there; he confronted her. | 对 他可能过去质问了她 |
[08:37] | All right, you and me. Let’s go scoop him up. | 你和我 我们去把他抓来 |
[08:39] | Sarge, why don’t you let me and Hailey go? | 警长 不如我和海莉去吧 |
[08:41] | What are you saying, Jay? | 你在说什么 杰 |
[08:43] | Just saying let’s get him the right way. | 只是说我们按规矩处理他 |
[08:50] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[08:57] | – Keith Stinson? – Yeah. | -你是基斯·史汀生吗 -对 |
[08:59] | I’m Detective Halstead. This is Detective Upton. | 我是霍斯特德警探 这位是厄普顿警察 |
[09:01] | This about Lexie? | 是关于莱克茜吗 |
[09:04] | Uh, news travels fast. | 消息传得很快 |
[09:05] | Why don’t you come down to the District? | 不如你到局里走一趟吧 |
[09:06] | We’ll talk about it. | 我们详细谈谈 |
[09:07] | Sorry, I can’t leave the club. Maybe– | 抱歉 不能离开俱乐部 或许… |
[09:08] | Where were you earlier this morning? | 今天早上你在在哪里 |
[09:09] | Whoa, hold on. You think I had something to do with it? | 等等 你们觉得我与这事有关 |
[09:10] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题就好 |
[09:12] | I was here until 6:00 a.m. Ask my girls. | 我在这里待到早上六点 去问我的姑娘们 |
[09:14] | Besides women on your payroll, | 除了你雇员名单上的女人 |
[09:15] | do you have surveillance to back that up? | 你有监控证明吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah, lots of it. Feel free to take a look. | 有很多 请随意观看 |
[09:21] | You ever been to Lexie’s apartment? | 你去过莱克茜的公寓吗 |
[09:23] | Of course, we’ve known each other for years. | 当然 我们都是老相识了 |
[09:25] | All right, when’s the last time you spoke with her? | 好吧 你上次和她说话是什么时候 |
[09:27] | Early morning, 3:00 a.M., end of her last shift. | 凌晨三点 她上完最后一班 |
[09:29] | She took off in a hurry. | 她很匆忙地离开了 |
[09:30] | Some creepy customer was looking for her. | 有个变态的顾客在找她 |
[09:31] | Said he wanted to give her a big tip. | 还说他想给她来一份”巨额打赏” |
[09:33] | Kept calling her to make sure she was okay, | 我一直给她打电话确认她的安全 |
[09:35] | but she didn’t pick up. | 但她没有接 |
[09:36] | What did this customer look like? | 那个顾客长什么样 |
[09:38] | White dude, tall. | 白人 很高 |
[09:40] | That’s about all I remember. Didn’t get a good look at him. | 我只记得这些 没仔细看他 |
[09:44] | I’m telling you, me and Lexie are cool. | 我告诉你们 我和莱克茜关系挺好 |
[09:45] | I want to help anyway I can. | 我想尽我所能帮忙 |
[09:46] | Just let me know what you need. | 让我知道你们需要什么 |
[09:49] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[09:56] | I’ll catch up with you in a sec. | 我一会儿就跟上你 |
[10:04] | I’m Hailey. I’m with CPD. | 我是海莉 芝加哥警署的人 |
[10:06] | Do you know Lexie? | 你认识莱克茜吗 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I heard what happened. | 认识 我听说发生什么了 |
[10:10] | Name’s Devon. | 我叫德文 |
[10:12] | Was she having problems with anyone, Devon? | 她和别人有过矛盾吗 德文 |
[10:14] | Boyfriend, customer? | 男朋友 顾客 |
[10:16] | Nah, no boyfriend. | 她没有男友 |
[10:17] | As far as customers… | 至于顾客 |
[10:19] | She’s pretty tough. | 她挺厉害的 |
[10:20] | I mean, she can handle just about anybody | 无论是什么人来她这 |
[10:21] | that came her way. | 她都能处理好 |
[10:23] | What y’all doing here anyway? | 你们为什么要来这 |
[10:25] | CPD usually don’t do nothing when dancers disappear. | 芝加哥警署一般不管舞女失踪 |
[10:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:30] | A few years ago, when dancers started going missing, | 几年前 舞女开始失踪的时候 |
[10:33] | three ended up in dumpsters and the others just… | 有三个的尸体在垃圾桶发现 其他的 |
[10:37] | they just never came home. | 从来没回过家 |
[10:38] | Still missing today. | 至今还是失踪 |
[10:40] | Yeah, I’ve been on the job for a while. | 我干这行有一段时间了 |
[10:42] | I haven’t heard about any of this. | 我还从来没听说过这些 |
[10:43] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[10:45] | Four strippers on the south side go missing. | 南部的四名脱衣舞女失踪了 |
[10:47] | Cops don’t do nothing. | 警察什么也不管 |
[10:49] | Rich white girl disappears, | 富家白人女失踪了 |
[10:50] | and y’all bring in the damn FBI. | 你们把联邦调查局的人都带来了 |
[10:54] | When you’re done working, | 等你下班后 |
[10:54] | I want you to come down to the District. | 我希望你来局里一趟 |
[10:56] | I want to take a statement. | 我要记录供述 |
[10:59] | If I come down, you got to promise to do something. | 如果我去了 你们得保证要付出行动 |
[11:02] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[11:05] | Wait, three murdered dancers and several others missing? | 等等 三个舞女被谋杀 还有几个失踪了 |
[11:07] | That’s what she said. | 她是这么说的 |
[11:08] | – Does she sound credible? – She sounded scared. | -她听上去可信吗 -她听上去很害怕 |
[11:10] | I’m going to talk to her tonight, | 我今晚要找她谈谈 |
[11:11] | but I think we need to start digging into this right away. | 不过我认为我们需要立刻开始调查了 |
[11:13] | Wait a second, might not have to. | 等等 也许不用了 |
[11:14] | Asset Forfeiture got a hit on Lexie’s debit card. | 资产查收部查到了莱克茜的借记卡 |
[11:17] | – They have an ID? – Yeah, a guy named Tony Hill. | -有查到身份吗 -一个叫托尼·希尔的人 |
[11:19] | Caught on security camera using it at a convenience store | 他在便利店用卡的时候被监控拍到了 |
[11:21] | two hours ago. | 就在两小时前 |
[11:21] | He’s a three-time convicted felon. | 他是被定罪三次的重罪犯 |
[11:23] | He lives around the corner from Lexie. | 他家离莱克茜家只有一个拐角 |
[11:28] | – Ruz, have you got anything? – I got nothing. | -鲁塞克 有新发现吗 -没有 |
[11:34] | Oh, looks like Tony Hill to me. | 看起来像托尼·希尔 |
[11:36] | We got him. | 我们看到他了 |
[11:42] | Don’t you do it. | 你敢逃跑试试 |
[11:44] | Don’t do that, Tony. | 不要逃跑 托尼 |
[11:46] | – Damn. – I’ll get the alley. | -该死 -我去堵小巷 |
[11:51] | Tony! Stop, police! | 托尼 站住 警察 |
[11:58] | CPD! Stop! | 芝加哥警署 站住 |
[12:02] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[12:03] | I said stop! | 我说了站住 |
[12:05] | – Hold it right there! – Get on the hood! | -站住 -趴到引擎盖上去 |
[12:07] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[12:10] | You got cuffs in there? | 有手铐吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah, yeah. Here you go. | 有 给 |
[12:13] | – Hands behind your back, man. – Let’s go. | -手放背后 -我们走 |
[12:14] | Hands behind your back, Tony. | 把手放背后 托尼 |
[12:16] | Okay, man. | 好了 老兄 |
[12:22] | I’m telling you, I don’t know nothing about no missing stripper. | 我告诉你们 我根本不知道那些失踪的舞女 |
[12:24] | So you ran, why? The exercise? | 那你为什么跑 是想锻炼吗 |
[12:26] | I didn’t wanna get jammed up. I just got out of prison! | 我不想被抓 我才刚出狱 |
[12:28] | Yup, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[12:30] | You’ve done three stretches for burglary. | 因为抢劫做了三次牢 |
[12:33] | You’re not a very good criminal, Tony. | 你是个蹩脚的罪犯 托尼 |
[12:37] | This is you using her ATM card | 这是你在使用她的银行卡的画面 |
[12:39] | two hours after she went missing. | 就在她失踪后两个小时 |
[12:42] | Cooperate, we can work out a deal. | 只要你合作 我们就可以达成协商 |
[12:45] | If not… | 不合作 |
[12:50] | It’s going to be a very long night. | 你将会面临漫漫长夜 |
[13:00] | I was walking home from a friend’s house | 我从一个朋友的住处回家 |
[13:02] | and I heard a scream. | 我听到了尖叫 |
[13:04] | I turned a corner. I saw a blue van leaving. | 我走过街角 发现一辆蓝色货车正要开走 |
[13:06] | And I saw an apartment door open. | 我看到一间公寓的门开着 |
[13:07] | I went inside to see if someone was hurt. | 我走进去看有没有人受伤 |
[13:10] | Okay, what’d you see? | 好吧 你看到什么了 |
[13:11] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[13:13] | And yeah, I took a purse, some jewelry, | 我拿了个钱包 还有些首饰 |
[13:16] | but I didn’t see anyone. I didn’t hurt anyone. | 不过我谁也没看见 也没伤害别人 |
[13:18] | I swear on my mother. | 我以我母亲的名发誓 |
[13:19] | Look, I know I should’ve called the police, | 我知道自己应该报警的 |
[13:21] | but I don’t have a job. | 但我连工作都没有 |
[13:21] | All right, stop talking. | 好了 闭嘴吧 |
[13:25] | Here’s what’s going to happen. | 接下来会这样 |
[13:26] | You’re going to write a statement. | 你要书写一份声明 |
[13:27] | We’re going to swab you for DNA. | 我们会用棉签采取你的DNA |
[13:30] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[13:32] | And then we put your ass in our holding cell | 然后我们就把你关进拘留室 |
[13:34] | and we’ll see if you’re lying. | 看看你是不是在说谎 |
[13:38] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[13:39] | I think he’s a tiny little punk with no wounds | 他就是个小混混 身上没有任何伤口能表明 |
[13:41] | to suggest he was in a struggle. | 他进行过打斗 |
[13:43] | Lexie would crush him with her pinkie. | 莱克茜用小指就能吊打他 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:52] | Techs ran the unknown blood you saw at Lexie’s place. | 鉴证科分析了你在莱克茜家看见的血迹 |
[13:55] | Came back as a white male. | 结果是一名白人男性 |
[13:56] | Okay, that rules out Hill. | 好的 这样就排除了希尔 |
[13:58] | I had them run the sample against DNA | 我让他们把样本和另外一起 |
[14:00] | from the other murdered dancers and it was a match. | 舞者谋杀案现场取到的DNA比对 匹配成功了 |
[14:06] | Sarge, we’re chasing a serial killer. | 警长 我们要抓的是个连环杀手 |
[14:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:16] | This is Shanele Martin. | 这是莎娜尔·马丁 |
[14:18] | She was found in a dumpster with 18 puncture wounds | 她的尸体在垃圾箱里被发现 |
[14:20] | to her face and torso. | 脸上和身上有18处刺伤 |
[14:22] | She was sexually assaulted. | 她被性侵了 |
[14:23] | Her mother reported her missing, | 她的母亲上报了她的失踪 |
[14:25] | but never heard back from CPD until they found the body. | 但从没收到芝加哥警署的回复直到找到尸体 |
[14:28] | Techs also found the offender’s saliva on her body. | 鉴证科在她的体内找到了犯人的唾液 |
[14:31] | Rachel Jones, 18 puncture wounds, | 瑞秋·琼斯 18处刺伤 |
[14:34] | also face and torso, | 也是在脸上和身上 |
[14:35] | found in a dumpster near Garfield Park. | 尸体在加菲尔德公园的一个垃圾箱里被找到 |
[14:38] | Gina Ramirez, same ol’ story. | 吉娜·拉米雷兹 同样的故事 |
[14:41] | 18 puncture wounds, found near Garfield Park, dancer. | 18处刺伤 尸体在加菲尔德公园附近 舞者 |
[14:45] | All these happened in 2016. | 这些案子都发生在2016年 |
[14:47] | According to the M.E. reports, | 根据法医报告 |
[14:48] | he kept them alive for 24 hours then he stabbed them to death | 他让她们活24小时 之后把她们捅死 |
[14:53] | and tossed their bodies into dumpsters like they’re trash. | 然后抛尸垃圾桶 仿佛她们就是垃圾 |
[14:56] | All three victims, same M.O. | 三个受害者 同样的作案手法 |
[14:57] | So Homicide knew they had a serial. | 所以凶案组知道他们有个连环杀人犯要抓 |
[15:00] | Not necessarily, they only had DNA on one of the victims. | 不一定 只有一位受害着的身上有DNA |
[15:03] | Maybe they were still investigating. | 也许他们还在调查 |
[15:05] | Or maybe they just didn’t give a rat’s ass. | 或者他们根本就不在乎 |
[15:07] | Possible. | 有可能 |
[15:08] | Three victims, cooling off period– | 三个受害者 接着蛰伏几年 |
[15:10] | that’s serial killer 101. | 这还真是连环杀手的基本常识 |
[15:11] | The Feds were called in, right? | 联调局介入了 是吗 |
[15:12] | There are no FBI reports | 我看过的文件里 |
[15:14] | in any of the files that I’ve looked through | 并没有联调局的报告 |
[15:15] | and these girls are all still missing. | 这些女孩仍处于失踪状态中 |
[15:17] | All dancers, all lived near Garfield Park. | 全都是舞者 全都住在加菲尔德公园附近 |
[15:20] | Who was the lead on Homicide? | 凶案组老大是谁 |
[15:22] | Leo Hernandez handled all three cases. | 这三起案件都是里奥·赫南德兹负责的 |
[15:24] | I know Leo, he’s good police. You call him? | 我认识里奥 他是个好警察 你打给他了吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah, I called. Got word back that he’s out of state, | 打过了 但收到回复说他在国外 |
[15:29] | watching a witness in protective custody. | 正在察看一名保护性监禁的证人 |
[15:31] | – His whereabouts are unknown. – All right. | -具体行踪未知 -好吧 |
[15:33] | Who was Hernandez’s area commander at the time? | 当时赫南德兹的地区指挥官是谁 |
[15:36] | Brian Kelton. | 布莱恩·凯尔顿 |
[15:39] | Okay, what else we got? | 好了 我们还知道些什么 |
[15:40] | Looks like the killings stopped for about three years. | 看起来这三年里凶手都没有作案 |
[15:43] | No homicides, no disappearances | 没有再出现过用相同的作案手法和DNA |
[15:44] | with the same M.O. or DNA until now. | 犯下的凶杀和失踪案 直到现在 |
[15:47] | But how do we know the offender kept | 但我们怎么知道凶手在绑架之后 |
[15:48] | the girls alive for 24 hours? | 让那些女孩活了24小时呢 |
[15:50] | Ligature marks and bruising patterns on the bodies. | 身上的勒痕和淤伤 |
[15:52] | Techs also found trace amounts of unique cement | 鉴证科还在她们的衣服上发现了 |
[15:55] | granules on their clothes, which can’t be a coincidence. | 某种独特的水泥颗粒 不可能是巧合 |
[15:58] | It means he’s keeping them in some kind of cellar. | 这说明他把她们关在了某种地下室里 |
[16:00] | Okay, okay, so that– | 好的 好的 所以 |
[16:01] | that means Lexie might still be alive. | 这说明莱克茜有可能还活着 |
[16:03] | I mean, she’s only been missing, what? | 她才失踪了多久 |
[16:04] | Six hours? | 六小时 |
[16:06] | All right, so hit the streets. | 好了 去街上问问 |
[16:07] | Talk to your CIs, especially your dancer CIs, | 跟你们的线人聊聊 尤其舞者线人 |
[16:10] | and dig back into those old case files. | 然后再去翻翻旧档案 |
[16:12] | See if there’s anything we can use. | 看看有什么能用的 |
[16:15] | Look, I don’t need to tell you guys | 莱克茜这些年来 |
[16:16] | how much Lexie’s helped us over the years. | 帮了我们多少不用我来说 |
[16:20] | Now’s the time that we do the same for her. | 现在到了我们为她付出的时候了 |
[16:23] | And if this animal keeps to his routine, | 如果这个禽兽还保持着他的习惯 |
[16:25] | that means we got about 18 hours left to find her alive. | 那么我们还有大约18小时能找到她的活人 |
[16:31] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[16:35] | Hernandez, it’s Hank Voight again. | 赫南德兹 又是我 汉克·博伊特 |
[16:37] | Look, I know you’re jammed. Just call me when you can. | 我知道你走不开 有空就给我回个电话 |
[16:41] | Superintendent. | 总警监 |
[16:41] | I just got word we have a serial. | 我刚听说我们要抓一个连环杀手 |
[16:43] | It looks that way. | 看上去是这样的 |
[16:45] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[16:46] | you were involved in some of the earlier homicides. | 几起早期的凶杀案中有牵扯到你 |
[16:48] | I was the area commander. | 我是地区指挥官 |
[16:50] | Well, we’ve been combing through the old files. | 我们正在梳理旧档案 |
[16:51] | Anything pop in your memory? | 你有想到什么吗 |
[16:53] | Any suspects you were chasing? | 有没有什么嫌疑人 |
[16:55] | As I recall, we didn’t even have a lead, | 我记得 当时我们连条线索都没有 |
[16:57] | let alone a suspect, | 别说是嫌疑人了 |
[16:58] | and that was 2016. It was a bad year. | 那年还是2016年 那年情况不好 |
[17:00] | Over 700 homicides citywide. | 整个城市里有超过700起凶杀案 |
[17:03] | Well, look, I’m trying to get in touch with Hernandez. | 听着 我现在正在试着联系赫南德兹 |
[17:06] | I want to get his take on all this, | 我想知道他的想法 |
[17:08] | but he’s with a witness in protective custody. | 但他正负责一个保护性监禁的证人 |
[17:10] | – I’ll find him. – Appreciate that. | -我会找到他的 -多谢 |
[17:11] | Sure thing. I’m told that you know the missing girl. | 不客气 我听说你认识那个失踪的姑娘 |
[17:14] | I do, yeah. She’s been a CI for years. | 是的 她做了很多年线人了 |
[17:16] | She’s helped us put away a lot of bad people. | 她帮我们抓住了很多坏人 |
[17:19] | She deserves everything we got. | 她值得我们付出一切去救 |
[17:21] | Understood, but considering how close you are, | 我理解 但鉴于你跟受害人有牵连 |
[17:24] | why not let Homicide handle this? | 为什么不让凶案组办这个案子 |
[17:26] | Because the clock is ticking. | 因为时间不多了 |
[17:29] | Just getting Homicide up to speed | 让凶案组了解情况 |
[17:30] | is gonna waste time we don’t have. | 要浪费太多时间了 |
[17:34] | I want updates regularly | 有新情报要随时告诉我 |
[17:36] | and loop in Donahue in Homicide. | 去通知凶案组的多纳休 |
[17:37] | Done. | 好的 |
[17:39] | – Officers. – Superintendent. | -警官 -警司 |
[17:41] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:42] | Sarge, Stinson’s alibi ain’t holding up. | 警长 史汀生的证言不成立 |
[17:43] | He was AWOL from his club from 5:00 to 6:00. | 他在五点到六点期间擅自离开了酒吧 |
[17:46] | Techs pinged his cell phone | 技术部门监测到他的手机信号在5点15时 |
[17:47] | a block away from Lexie’s place at 5:15. | 出现在离莱克茜的住处一个街区远的地方 |
[17:49] | About the same time the neighbor heard a scream. | 邻居就是大概在这个时候听到惨叫的 |
[17:51] | Yes, sir, and, boss, they also found some texts. | 是的 而且老大 他们还发现了一些短信 |
[17:54] | That whole “I like Lexie” story, that’s crap. | 整个”我爱莱克茜”的故事都是编的 |
[17:56] | I’m gonna read one for you. | 我读一条给你听 |
[17:57] | “Bitch, this isn’t over just because you’re leaving town.” | “贱人 不要以为你离开镇上这事就算完了” |
[18:04] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[18:12] | Hey, fellas. | 哥们儿们 |
[18:13] | What’s the word on Lexie? | 有莱克茜的消息吗 |
[18:15] | Break’s over, ladies. Give us a little privacy. | 游戏时间结束 姑娘们 让我们单独谈谈 |
[18:22] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈什么情况 |
[18:24] | What happened to Lexie? | 莱克茜出了什么事 |
[18:25] | – I have no idea. – Stop lying. | -我不知道 -别撒谎了 |
[18:27] | – I’m not lying. – You’re lying. | -我没撒谎 -你在撒谎 |
[18:29] | You’re lying. | 你就是在撒谎 |
[18:30] | We know you were outside of her apartment | 我们知道你曾去过她公寓附近 |
[18:32] | and we read your text messages, | 而且我们也拜读了你的短信 |
[18:33] | so we know you threatened her too. | 所以我们也知道了你恐吓过她的事 |
[18:36] | Those weren’t threats. | 那哪算恐吓啊 |
[18:37] | I was upset she was leaving. | 我就是因为她要走了有点不高兴 |
[18:38] | She made a lot of money for the club. | 她为酒吧赚了好多钱 |
[18:40] | I gave her a raise | 我给她加了薪 |
[18:41] | and she promised to stay through the summer. | 她也答应我会待到夏天结束 |
[18:43] | You know what? I’m not saying another word. | 你猜怎么着 我什么都不会再说了 |
[18:45] | You guys are looking to pin this on someone | 你们就是想随便找个人背锅 |
[18:46] | and I’m the easy target. | 我是个容易下手的替罪羊 |
[18:48] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 要不你先坐吧 |
[18:51] | What? | 什么 |
[18:56] | What the hell are you– | 你们他妈想干… |
[19:01] | You ready to talk? | 你打算说点什么了吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah! | 嗯 |
[19:05] | – Talk. – I swear I didn’t touch her! | -说吧 -我发誓我没动过她 |
[19:08] | Please! | 求你了 |
[19:09] | – But you were there. – She would– | -但你在那 -她会… |
[19:12] | You were there! Huh? | 你是不是在场 |
[19:16] | Yeah, yeah! | 对对 |
[19:17] | I–I went to see her but I didn’t go in. | 我…我去见她了 但我没进门 |
[19:19] | All right, what stopped you? | 好吧 是什么阻止了你呢 |
[19:20] | A blue van! I recognized it from the club. | 一辆蓝色的面包车 我记得在酒吧见过它 |
[19:23] | The guy–the guy driving it was some freak | 开…开车的那个人是个经常 |
[19:24] | who sat in the back of the club all night. | 整晚坐在酒吧后面的变态 |
[19:25] | How do you know it was his blue van? | 你怎么知道是他的蓝色面包车呢 |
[19:27] | Not the first time he’s come around. | 他来不是一次两次了 |
[19:28] | I–I–I watched him leave when I was out back having a smoke. | 我 我出去抽烟时看着他开走的 |
[19:31] | He parked the van a block away. | 他把车停在了一个街区以外的地方 |
[19:32] | This is the same van | 这就是停在莱克茜 |
[19:33] | that was parked outside Lexie’s apartment. | 公寓外的那辆面包车吗 |
[19:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 对对对 |
[19:36] | I–I saw the guy get out and walk toward Lexie’s door. | 我…我看见那个人下车走向了莱克茜的家门 |
[19:38] | And you did nothing? | 但你却什么都没做 |
[19:39] | – Wait! – Nothing? | -等等 -什么都没做 |
[19:48] | For all I know, she had a date with the man! | 据我所知 她和那个男的约过会 |
[19:49] | I thought she was working OT! | 我以为她在赚外快 |
[19:52] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[19:53] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[19:54] | White dude–white dude, bald, in–in his 30s. | 白人…白人 秃顶 大概三十多 |
[19:58] | He was–he was wearing a green jacket. | 他穿…他穿了一件绿色的外套 |
[20:00] | Hey, listen to me. | 听着 |
[20:02] | Did you see a license plate? | 你看见车牌号了吗 |
[20:04] | Any–any suspicious customers, | 我们会记下 |
[20:06] | we–we take down their plates. | 所有可疑的客人的车牌号 |
[20:08] | My bouncer has it somewhere. | 我的门卫把它记在了某处 |
[20:13] | Well, let’s go get it. | 好吧 那我们去把它找出来吧 |
[20:18] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[20:19] | I’ve been trying to track down Detective Hernandez. | 我一直想找到赫南德兹警探的行踪 |
[20:21] | One thing is for damn sure. | 唯一能确定的是 |
[20:23] | He is not out of town on some witness protection detail. | 他没有离开这里负责什么证人保护 |
[20:26] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:27] | I went over to his area. | 我去了他的片区 |
[20:28] | The A&A sheets show he’s on duty in town. | 名单上写着他在执行公务 |
[20:31] | No one knows where exactly. | 没人知道具体在哪 |
[20:32] | He’s hiding. Means he knows something. | 他躲起来了 也就意味着他知情 |
[20:35] | I need you to find this guy, Trudy. | 我需要你找到这个人 特鲁迪 |
[20:37] | Where does he eat, sleep, drink? | 搞清楚他在哪吃饭 留宿 喝酒 |
[20:39] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[20:45] | I don’t usually come here at lunch. | 我一般不会在午饭时间过来 |
[20:48] | Try to avoid that. | 我想避开高峰 |
[20:50] | Hey, Leo. Can you give us a minute? | 里奥 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[20:52] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[20:55] | Hank, sorry I didn’t call you back. | 汉克 抱歉我没给你回电话 |
[20:57] | That’s all right. I know you’re busy. | 没关系 我知道你很忙 |
[21:00] | See, I just want to talk about | 听着 我只想谈谈关于 |
[21:01] | some homicides you worked a while back. | 过去你经手过的几起凶杀案 |
[21:03] | You know the strippers? | 你知道那群脱衣舞娘吧 |
[21:05] | Hank, I can’t, please. | 汉克 我不能说 拜托了 |
[21:08] | Whatever you tell me stays here, | 你和我说的一切都只有你知我知 |
[21:11] | but I need to find this prick. | 但我得找到这个变态 |
[21:13] | He took another woman, a friend of mine. | 他又拐走了一个女人 我的一个朋友 |
[21:15] | She’s been missing eight hours. | 她已经失踪八个小时了 |
[21:16] | That means I still have time to find her, but not much. | 所以我还有时间找到她 但时间不多了 |
[21:19] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我在说什么吧 |
[21:20] | I do, but… | 我明白 但… |
[21:23] | – I’m in a corner here. – Leo, | -我现在进退两难啊 -里奥 |
[21:27] | you know who I am. | 你知道我是什么样的人 |
[21:31] | You don’t want to go to war with me. | 你不会想和我对着干 |
[21:40] | We never got a chance to truly work the cases, | 我们一直没找到机会详细研究那些案子 |
[21:42] | so I don’t know too much. | 所以我知道的不多 |
[21:43] | Okay, why is that? | 为什么会那样呢 |
[21:44] | Kelton shut it down. | 凯尔顿把案子给停了 |
[21:46] | He was up for promotion, | 当时他正准备升职 |
[21:47] | needed to keep his violent crime stats low, | 需要保持低暴力犯罪率 |
[21:50] | and a confirmed serial killer wouldn’t exactly help him– | 一个被确认的连环杀手不会对他有帮助… |
[21:52] | Leo, Leo, I don’t care about any of that. | 里奥 里奥 我不管那些个 |
[21:55] | I just need information. | 我只是需要信息 |
[21:56] | Was there a person of interest you were looking at? | 当时你有什么嫌疑人吗 |
[21:59] | No, I contacted the FBI, but Kelton stepped in, | 没有 我联系了联调局 但凯尔顿介入了 |
[22:02] | told the FBI to back off. | 让联调局不要插手 |
[22:04] | They still delivered us a profile though. | 但他们还是给我们发了个侧写 |
[22:06] | It should be in the case file. | 应该在案子的卷宗里 |
[22:07] | It’s not. | 没有 |
[22:10] | How did you find out we confirmed a serial killer? | 你怎么知道我们确认是个连环杀手 |
[22:12] | You get that from Detective Upton? | 你是从厄普顿警探知道的吗 |
[22:14] | No, I knew before she did. | 不是 我比她更早知道 |
[22:15] | And you called Kelton to give him a heads-up. | 你给凯尔顿打了电话知会了他 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry, Hank. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 汉克 很抱歉 |
[22:22] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[22:25] | You pulled everything that could bury him. | 你把能扳倒他的所有东西都给弄没了 |
[22:34] | Superintendent, I need a word. | 警司 我要跟你说句话 |
[22:36] | You got an update? | 你有什么新情况吗 |
[22:37] | No, unfortunately I’m trying to get my hands on an FBI profile | 没有 我在努力拿到一个联调局的侧写 |
[22:41] | that was prepared a while back when the girls were murdered. | 是当时女孩们被杀时联调局给的 |
[22:47] | Look, I don’t care why you took it. | 我不管你为什么把它拿走 |
[22:48] | I don’t care why you buried the investigation. | 我不管你为什么把调查给压下来了 |
[22:52] | I just want to find my friend. | 我只是想要找到我的朋友 |
[22:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Hank. | 我不知道你在说什么 汉克 |
[22:55] | I spoke to the review officer. | 我和审查官谈过了 |
[22:56] | He said you checked all homicides from 2016. | 他说你查了从2016年以后所有的凶杀案 |
[23:01] | We both know what you were looking for. | 你在找什么我们俩都心知肚明 |
[23:05] | Brian… | 布莱恩… |
[23:07] | As we speak, there is a man torturing and raping my friend. | 我们说话这会有个人正在折磨和强奸我的朋友 |
[23:10] | If I’m lucky, I got about 14 hours left to find her, | 如果我幸运的话 我还有14个小时找到她 |
[23:14] | to find him. | 找到他 |
[23:15] | I understand, Sergeant, I do. | 我了解 警长 真的 |
[23:18] | But I am not aware of any FBI profile; I’m real sorry. | 但我不知道什么联调局的侧写 非常抱歉 |
[23:23] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:26] | – What? – Tags came back on the blue van. | -什么事 -蓝色箱式货车的车牌有结果了 |
[23:28] | It was stolen from a mall in Winnetka two months ago. | 是两个月前在温内特卡的一家商场偷的 |
[23:30] | NVLS caught the van parked two times | 车牌查询系统发现那辆车 |
[23:32] | at 2132 Lawrence Ave. | 在劳伦斯街2132号停过两次 |
[23:34] | – When was this? – Last two days. | -这是什么时候 -最近的两天里 |
[23:41] | Got a witness saw the blue van pull out of a loading dock. | 有个目击者看见蓝色厢式货车从个卸货区开走 |
[23:45] | I checked the records; this place has been empty for years. | 我查了记录 那个地方空了有很多年了 |
[23:47] | Up for sale by a company in Gary. | 在被一家位于加里的公司出售 |
[23:52] | Okay, we got a lot of ground to cover. | 好 我们有很大一块区域要侦察 |
[23:54] | We move fast and quiet. | 我们快速安静地行动 |
[23:56] | Stay in the shadows. | 注意隐蔽 |
[23:57] | We sneak up on him, not the other way around. | 我们伏击他 而不是被他伏击 |
[24:00] | Kim, Jay, take the back. Antonio, you and me. | 金和杰 从后面 安东尼奥 你和我 |
[24:13] | It’s fresh. | 是刚留下的 |
[24:15] | We know he keeps them in the cellars. | 我们知道他会把她们关地窖里 |
[24:20] | We found blood near the basement. | 我们在地库附近发现了血迹 |
[24:22] | We’re going down. | 我们下去 |
[24:23] | Copy. | 收到 |
[25:16] | What the… | 什么… |
[25:40] | My God. | 我的天 |
[25:48] | Is this Lexie’s coat? | 是莱克茜的大衣吗 |
[25:56] | Sarge, we got a body. | 警长 我们找到了一具尸体 |
[26:07] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[26:27] | Chicago PD! Get on your knees! | 芝加哥警署 跪下 |
[26:30] | Get those hands up high! | 把手举高 |
[26:31] | I’m–I’m–I’m with Illinois Power. | 我是 我是伊利诺伊电力公司的 |
[26:33] | – Shut up! – I’m just looking for one of my workers. | -闭嘴 -我只是在找我的一个同事 |
[26:35] | – He’s not armed. – Get down! | -他没有武器 -趴下 |
[26:37] | You move, you die. | 动就打死你 |
[26:52] | It’s not Lexie. | 不是莱克茜 |
[27:01] | Sarge, his name is Roy Calison. | 警长 他的名字叫罗伊·卡里森 |
[27:03] | He’s married, father of three. | 已婚 有三个孩子 |
[27:05] | He was inspecting lines down here for a possible renovation. | 他在下面为了可能的翻修来查线 |
[27:07] | He must have crossed with the offender. | 他一定是碰到罪犯了 |
[27:09] | Supervisor hadn’t heard from him, so he came to check. | 监工没有他的消息 于是就过来查看 |
[27:12] | Supervisor see anything? | 监工看见什么了吗 |
[27:13] | No, he got here about the same time as us. | 没有 他跟我们差不多同时到的 |
[27:15] | All right, let’s check PODs in the neighborhood. | 好吧 我们去查查附近的监控 |
[27:17] | This guy’s been using this place for years. | 这家伙用这个地方好几年了 |
[27:19] | There’s got to be witnesses. | 一定有目击者 |
[27:20] | Sergeant Voight. | 博伊特警长 |
[27:22] | You need to see this. | 你得来看看这个 |
[27:27] | Fuentes. | 富恩特斯 |
[27:31] | There’s at least four sets of human skeletal remains, | 这里至少有四套人体头骨 |
[27:33] | all female. | 都是女性 |
[27:34] | Decomp pattern suggests they’ve been here for years. | 腐烂的情况推断她们已经在这好几年了 |
[27:36] | Any read on cause of death? | 知道死亡原因吗 |
[27:38] | Difficult to say, but these look like | 不好说 但是锁骨上 |
[27:39] | sharp puncture wounds on that clavicle. | 这些伤口像是锐器刺伤 |
[27:41] | – They were stabbed. – I’d say so. | -她们被捅死了 -我觉得是 |
[27:43] | All their clothes have multiple punctures in the fabric, | 她们的衣服上都有多处刺破的洞 |
[27:45] | same sharp instrument. | 是同样的锐器造成的 |
[27:48] | I need these bodies worked fast for trace DNA | 立刻对这些尸体进行尸检 找到DNA |
[27:51] | and I want every inch of this building searched. | 还要把这个建筑的每一寸地方都查一遍 |
[27:52] | Bring in cadaver dogs. | 带嗅尸犬来 |
[27:58] | Sarge, Lexie’s got to still be alive, right? | 警长 莱克茜一定还活着 对吧 |
[28:01] | There’s no way the offender left here with a dead body. | 罪犯不可能带着一具尸体离开这里 |
[28:03] | That makes no sense. | 这不合情理 |
[28:04] | Hey. I just heard from Patrol | 我刚刚收到巡警的消息 |
[28:05] | they found the blue van parked a mile from here. | 他们在离此一英里的地方发现了蓝色箱式货车 |
[28:07] | Tell me they didn’t move in. | 他们没有冲进去吧 |
[28:08] | No, they’re waiting for us. | 没有 他们等我们呢 |
[28:09] | Kim’s right. Lexie left here alive. | 金说得对 莱克茜是活着离开这里的 |
[28:11] | That’s how we’re gonna find her. | 我们找到她时她也还会活着 |
[28:24] | Chicago PD, step away from the van. | 芝加哥警署 离开那辆车 |
[28:36] | All right, turn it off, roll the crime lab. | 熄火 带取证人员过来 |
[28:40] | 5021 squad, roll the crime lab to our location. | 5021小队 派取证组到我们的位置 |
[28:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:57] | This is Lexie’s. | 这是莱克茜的项链 |
[28:59] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:00] | ‘Cause I gave it to her. St. Francis. | 因为是我送给她的 上面是圣弗朗西斯 |
[29:03] | Patron saint of gratitude. | 感恩的守护神 |
[29:06] | Yeah, a couple of years ago, | 没错 几年前 |
[29:07] | Lexie was helping me make a bust. | 莱克茜帮我抓捕罪犯 |
[29:08] | Some punk came up on me with a Glock. | 有个混混带着把格洛克手枪想靠近我 |
[29:12] | Lexie screamed “Gun,” saved my life. | 莱克茜大喊”有枪” 救了我一命 |
[29:20] | All right, we know this guy– he left here on foot | 好吧 我们知道这家伙是步行离开的 |
[29:22] | ’cause no cab is gonna play around here. | 因为这附近没有出租车会来 |
[29:25] | So where’s the nearest “L” Station? | 最近的地铁站在哪里 |
[29:26] | Orange line, 18th street stop. | 橙线 18街站 |
[29:28] | It’s, like, a couple of blocks away. | 就在几个街区之外 |
[29:29] | Nearest bus is a lot further. | 最近的公交车站就要远很多 |
[29:31] | All right, so loop in mass transit. | 好 那就联系公共交通系统 |
[29:32] | Let’s look at every piece of CTA security footage | 我们要仔细检查方圆五英里范围内的 |
[29:35] | within a five mile radius. | 每一段交管局监控录像 |
[29:39] | Stop. | 停下 |
[29:40] | Right there, that guy. | 就在那里 那家伙 |
[29:41] | Green jacket, bald. Zoom in. | 绿色夹克 秃头 放大 |
[29:44] | Okay, the time stamp is consistent with our timeline. | 好 时间跟我们的时间线吻合 |
[29:47] | That’s 45 minutes before we found the van. | 是在我们发现货车之前45分钟 |
[29:49] | – Okay, rewind. – Yeah. | -好 倒回去 -嗯 |
[29:52] | That’s our killer. | 这就是凶手 |
[29:54] | Hang on, back it up to when he entered. | 等等 从他进来的时候开始放 |
[29:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:01] | He’s using a Ventra card. | 他用的是交通卡 |
[30:02] | Right, and if he’s using a credit card to pay for it, | 没错 如果他用信用卡乘地铁 |
[30:04] | we got this son of a bitch. | 我们就抓住这个混蛋了 |
[30:04] | Send a print out upstairs. | 打印一份发到楼上去 |
[30:11] | Sarge, got it? | 警长 收到了吗 |
[30:14] | This is Steven Sawyer’s DMV. | 这是史蒂文·索耶的车管所记录 |
[30:16] | He’s the guy from the L station | 他就是在地铁站 |
[30:17] | who used the Ventra card. | 用交通卡的那家伙 |
[30:18] | Same height, weight, build. | 体重 身高和身材都相同 |
[30:20] | We did a photo array with Keith Stinson. | 我们跟基斯·史汀生做了个面部识别 |
[30:22] | He ID’d him as the creepy guy from the club. | 他认出他就是夜店那个可疑的家伙 |
[30:24] | That’s our guy, Sarge. | 这就是我们要找的人 警长 |
[30:26] | Okay, we got eyes on him? | 好 我们找到他了 |
[30:27] | Not yet. I put in a covert call to his workplace. | 还没 我给他工作的地方打了个电话摸情况 |
[30:29] | They said he’s out of the office all day | 他们说他一整天都没来公司 |
[30:30] | and I called his cell provider. | 我还打给了他的手机供应商 |
[30:31] | They said they’re gonna have his phone up within the hour | 他们说他的电话一小时之内就要停机了 |
[30:33] | for an emergency ping. | 只能做紧急定位 |
[30:34] | What do we know about him? | 我们还有其他关于他的信息吗 |
[30:35] | A divorced commercial realtor | 离婚 商业地产商 |
[30:37] | with a nice crib in Glenview, no sheet. | 在格伦维尤有处不错的房子 没有负债 |
[30:39] | He moved to Pittsburgh about three years ago | 他三年前搬到了匹兹堡 |
[30:40] | right when the killings stopped. | 正好是凶杀案停止的时候 |
[30:41] | Oh, let me guess, he moved back. | 让我猜猜 他又搬回来了 |
[30:43] | About three months ago. | 大约三个月前 |
[30:45] | Hit his house, Sarge. | 去他的房子看看 警长 |
[30:46] | No, not until we figure out where he’s hiding Lexie. | 不行 得先找到他把莱克茜藏在哪里 |
[30:49] | He gets spooked, he might kill her. | 他会起疑心 有可能会杀了她 |
[30:51] | We got a BOLO lodged for his Mercedes | 我们已经对他的奔驰车发出了通缉警报 |
[30:53] | with a directive to contact Intelligence immediately on sight, | 要求只要有人看到就立即联络情报组 |
[30:55] | no police action. | 先不采取警方行动 |
[30:56] | Guys, we got a hit. | 伙计们 我们找到它了 |
[30:57] | Downtown on Erie, somewhere near the river. | 在伊利市区 靠近河边的地方 |
[30:59] | All right, Burgess, Atwater, | 好 伯吉斯 阿特沃特 |
[31:00] | you sit on his house. | 你们在他的房子那儿守着 |
[31:01] | We’ll hit the address. | 我们去那个地址 |
[31:06] | This guy is just in here sipping wine. | 这家伙就在那儿慢悠悠地喝红酒 |
[31:08] | You got to be kidding me. | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[31:10] | I say we make him choke on it, boss. | 我觉得我们就该上去堵他 老大 |
[31:12] | I know you don’t want to spook him or anything, | 我知道你不想让他起疑心什么的 |
[31:13] | but maybe we just go in there and give him a talking to | 但也许我们直接走进去跟他聊聊 |
[31:15] | and get this thing done right now. | 就能马上把这事给了了 |
[31:16] | No. | 不行 |
[31:18] | We stay patient, | 我们要耐心等待 |
[31:19] | put the tracker on the car, and follow him to Lexie. | 把跟踪器放到他车上 跟着他找到莱克茜 |
[31:22] | Hailey, do your thing. | 海莉 行动 |
[31:29] | Son of a bitch. We lost the eye. | 该死 我们被挡住了 |
[31:38] | Hailey, get out of there right now. | 海莉 马上离开那儿 |
[31:46] | Excuse me, miss? | 不好意思 女士 |
[31:48] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[31:51] | Do you live around here? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[31:52] | No, I’m just meeting some friends for dinner. | 不是 我只是过来和朋友吃个饭 |
[31:56] | I’m a little turned around. | 我有点绕晕了 |
[31:58] | Do you know the best way to get on the Eisenhower? | 你知道走哪条路上艾森豪威尔高速最近吗 |
[31:59] | On ramp is at the end of this street. | 入口就在这条街的尽头 |
[32:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:19] | All right, listen up. Tracker is a no go. | 好吧 听着 跟踪器没戏了 |
[32:21] | We’re gonna follow him old school with the long eye | 我们只能用老办法一直跟着他 |
[32:23] | but we parallel. | 但我们与他保持平行 |
[32:25] | I don’t want to heat him up. | 我不想让他发现 |
[32:39] | – You think he made me? – One way to find out. | -你觉得他发现我了吗 -等一下就知道了 |
[32:41] | I got Hailey. | 我接到海莉了 |
[32:41] | We’ll hold the tail and stay parallel to the West. | 我们跟在后面 和你们保持平行向西区开 |
[32:52] | We got eyes on Sawyer. He just pulled up. | 我们看到索耶了 他刚刚停车 |
[32:56] | He’s getting out of his car. Nobody drive by. | 他下车了 没有其他人驶过 |
[33:10] | He’s walking into a five-story building. | 他走进了一幢五层楼的房子 |
[33:13] | Address is 4511 Elston. | 地址是埃斯顿大道4511号 |
[33:18] | Copy. Everybody stand fast. Wait for my order. | 收到 所有人留在原地 等我命令 |
[33:22] | 5021 squad, I need you to run an address for ownership. | 5021小队 你们帮我查个地址的产权人 |
[33:26] | 4511 Elston Avenue. | 埃斯顿大道4511号 |
[33:28] | 5021, we show it being owned by Luna Shipping. | 这里是5021小队 产权人是露娜船运 |
[33:31] | There’s no active licenses | 没有有效的营业执照 |
[33:32] | and the building’s been up for sale for a year. | 而且这幢房子很多年前就在出售了 |
[33:34] | Copy. Jay, what’s your exact position? | 收到 杰 你的确切位置在哪里 |
[33:37] | In the lot, southeast, at his four o’clock. | 在空地上 东南方 他的四点钟方向 |
[33:39] | Opposite side of you. | 在你对面 |
[33:41] | All right, I’m sending Adam your way. | 好的 我派亚当去你那边 |
[33:44] | I need you to get inside the building unnoticed, | 我要你进入这幢房子 不被人发现 |
[33:47] | try to get eyes on Lexie. | 试着找找莱克茜 |
[33:49] | Copy that, Sarge. | 收到 警长 |
[33:54] | Wait, hold up, hold up. Stand down. | 等等 按兵不动 待命 |
[33:56] | Homicide’s on the scene. | 凶案组来了 |
[33:59] | Donahue, what the hell are you doing here? | 多纳休 你来这干什么 |
[34:01] | Following orders. Just came from the station. | 服从命令 刚从局里过来 |
[34:03] | What’s the play, boss? | 现在怎么办 头儿 |
[34:04] | We’re burned. Let’s take him. | 行动 拿下那家伙 |
[34:06] | You stay on the perimeter. | 你待在这里 |
[34:08] | I need this son of a bitch alive. | 我得活捉这个禽兽 |
[34:10] | All right, you got it. | 行 没问题 |
[34:30] | Do not move. It’s over. | 别动 一切都结束了 |
[34:33] | Get your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[34:34] | Hey. Okay, easy. | 行 别开枪 |
[34:36] | Where’s Lexie? | 莱克茜在哪 |
[34:38] | Who’s Lexie? | 谁是莱克茜 |
[34:39] | On your knees now! | 跪在地上 |
[34:41] | If you shoot me, you’ll never find her. | 如果你开枪 就永远找不到她了 |
[34:42] | Get on your knee– | 跪在地上 |
[34:46] | He’s heading south. Do not– | 他往南去了 不要 |
[34:48] | No! | 不 |
[34:49] | Freeze, police! | 别动 警察 |
[34:54] | Where’s Lexie? | 莱克茜在哪 |
[34:58] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[35:00] | Where’s Lexie? | 莱克茜在哪 |
[35:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[35:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[35:17] | Patrol and K-9 already swept the whole place. | 巡逻队和K-9小队把整个地方都搜遍了 |
[35:19] | There’s no sign of her. | 没找到她 |
[35:20] | I called Sawyer’s office. They manage the building. | 我联系了索耶办公室 他们管理这幢大楼 |
[35:21] | He was actually working here legit. | 他在这工作是合法的 |
[35:23] | Hey, hey, I told you to hold the perimeter. | 我说了让你原地待命 |
[35:26] | We all knew he was inside. | 我们都知道他在里面 |
[35:28] | – But I said stand down. – He went for a gun. | -但我说了待命 -他伸手去拿枪 |
[35:30] | I told you do not shoot! | 我让你不要开枪 |
[35:31] | And you don’t tell me when to shoot. | 你没资格告诉我什么时候开枪 |
[35:32] | Sarge. Come on. We still got options. | 警长 消消气 我们还有别的选择 |
[35:35] | – Nobody’s giving up. – You’re damn right we’re not! | -没人打算放弃 -你说得对我们不会放弃 |
[35:37] | Boss, I tried to go through Sawyer’s phone but it’s locked. | 头儿 我试着解锁索耶的电话但没成功 |
[35:39] | We found a nine in his front right pocket. | 在他前右侧口袋发现了九毫米口径的枪 |
[35:42] | Now it’s the same caliber of the gun | 这和杀死电力公司那人 |
[35:43] | used to kill the power company man. | 所用的手枪口径一致 |
[35:45] | He had these maintenance keys on him. | 他有那些维护用的钥匙 |
[35:57] | Wait, Sawyer abandoned his van. | 等等 索耶遗弃了他的货车 |
[35:59] | That means he probably used his own car to move Lexie. | 说明他可能用了自己的车转移莱克茜 |
[36:02] | Have the Techs run the GPS on his vehicle, | 让技术部查看他车上的GPS |
[36:05] | find out where it’s been. | 看他去过哪里 |
[36:07] | I want everyone on the street standing by! | 我要街上所有人都待命 |
[36:10] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[36:42] | Lexie! | 莱克茜 |
[36:47] | Lexie! | 莱克茜 |
[36:51] | Police! | 警察 |
[36:55] | In here! | 这里 |
[36:57] | Lexie! | 莱克茜 |
[36:59] | All right, Sarge, we got these keys we found– | 警长 我们找到了这些钥匙 |
[37:00] | Back off! | 后退 |
[37:09] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[37:19] | No pulse but she’s warm. | 没有脉搏但她身体还温暖 |
[37:24] | 5021 Henry, emergency, | 5021H 紧急情况 |
[37:25] | we need an ambulance to 950 West 74th Street. | 我们需要一辆救护车到74西街950号 |
[37:28] | Got a nonresponsive female victim. | 有一位昏迷的女性受害者 |
[37:30] | – Copy that, 5021. – Come on, Lexie. | -收到 5021 -加油 莱克茜 |
[37:36] | Come on. | 醒过来 |
[38:05] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[38:13] | I’ll call her mother in Ohio. | 我去联系她在俄亥俄州的母亲 |
[38:15] | Let’s reach out to all the other girls’ families. | 也去联系下其他女孩的家人 |
[38:19] | Least we can do is give them some closure. | 至少我们给了他们一些答案 |
[38:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:31] | None of this is on you, Sarge. | 这一切都不是你的错 警长 |
[38:34] | Yeah, you’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[38:38] | What the hell were you doing at that warehouse? | 你去那个仓库干什么 |
[38:40] | Hey, easy, Hank. | 别激动 汉克 |
[38:41] | We caught chatter on the radio | 我们在无线电上听到 |
[38:43] | when the offender’s car was found. | 疑犯的车找到了 |
[38:44] | So you come in hot? | 所以你就来了 |
[38:45] | Blow our one chance to find Lexie alive? | 毁了我们唯一一次救出莱克茜的机会吗 |
[38:48] | Slow down, Voight. | 别激动 博伊特 |
[38:49] | We’re working off orders from the superintendent. | 我们是根据警监的命令行动 |
[38:51] | – To shoot? – The offender went for a gun. | -开枪吗 -疑犯伸手去拿枪 |
[38:53] | His gun was in his pocket! | 他的枪在口袋里 |
[38:54] | He made an assertive move. | 他有可疑举动 |
[38:55] | We lost an hour trying to find this place. | 为找到这地方我们浪费了一小时 |
[38:57] | Hey, listen, he went for his gun, all right? | 听着 他伸手去拿枪了 好吗 |
[38:59] | I’m done apologizing to you. You understand me? | 我不再向你道歉了 你懂了吗 |
[39:01] | Sarge, no! Sarge! Sarge, stop! | 警长 别 警长 警长 停下 |
[39:07] | Tell your friend Kelton I’m coming for him next. | 告诉你的朋友凯尔顿 下一个就是他 |
[39:09] | Get off! | 放开 |
[39:12] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[39:20] | Had a feeling I’d find you here. | 就知道会在这找到你 |
[39:22] | You must really like the coffee. | 你肯定特别喜欢这的咖啡 |
[39:28] | I touched base with the detective | 我问了当年最开始 |
[39:30] | who originally worked the stripper murders. | 查脱衣舞凶案的警探 |
[39:34] | Back then, he suspected a serial killer was involved. | 当时他就怀疑是连环杀人案 |
[39:38] | But to keep his district’s stats low, | 但为了保持他辖区的低犯罪率 |
[39:41] | his commander ordered him to walk away. | 他的指挥官命令他不要继续查 |
[39:47] | Do I know this commander’s name? | 我知道这个指挥官的名字吗 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[39:53] | Kelton. | 凯尔顿 |
[40:03] | There’s a copy of an email | 这是一份邮件的副本 |
[40:05] | Kelton sent to Hernandez in 2016. | 凯尔顿在2016年发给赫南德兹的 |
[40:09] | And it proves that Kelton backed off one of the worst | 证明了凯尔顿为了升职包庇了 |
[40:12] | serial killers in Chicago history to get promoted. | 芝加哥历史上最凶恶的连环杀手之一 |
[40:21] | A lot of women’s lives could’ve been saved. | 这些女人本都不该丧命 |
[40:29] | I thought you didn’t want to get involved in politics. | 我以为你不掺和政治 |
[40:38] | You do with that what you want. | 你想怎么利用这份文件都行 |
[40:42] | Welcome to the fight, Hank. | 欢迎参战 汉克 |