时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We’ve had a spate of break-ins the past few weeks. | 过去几周有一连串的入室盗窃案 |
[00:07] | Every robbery has taken place | 每起盗窃都是在66号水罐车 |
[00:08] | within five minutes of Engine 66. | 到达五分钟内发生的 |
[00:10] | Can you convince me that there’s a fire fighter behind all this? | 你是在说这一切都是一名消防员干的吗 |
[00:13] | We want a friendly firefighter inside 66 | 我们需要一名66队的消防员友军 |
[00:16] | to help us sniff out the bad guy. | 帮我们找出坏人 |
[00:20] | – So you’re recording me? – What happened, Suggs? | -你在录音吗 -发生了什么 萨格斯 |
[00:24] | Gimme the phone now, Cruz! | 快把电话给我 克鲁兹 |
[00:28] | Gimme the phone! | 把电话给我 |
[00:28] | What are you gonna do, you gonna take it away from me? | 你要干什么 你要从我身上拿走吗 |
[00:30] | Give me the phone! | 把电话给我 |
[00:31] | Hey! Whoa! What are you doing, Suggs? | 你在干什么 萨格斯 |
[00:33] | What, you’re just giving away your key for burglaries, man? | 你为了入室盗窃而把钥匙送人吗兄弟 |
[00:35] | – For what, for cash? – No, no, it’s not like that. | -为了什么 现金吗 -不 不是这样的 |
[00:37] | Okay, all right, then tell me what it’s like. | 好吧 那就告诉我是哪样 |
[00:39] | Explain it to me, please. | 请你给我解释一下 |
[00:47] | I can still fix it. | 我还能弥补 |
[00:49] | – Suggs, I– – Please! | -萨格斯 我… -拜托 |
[00:52] | I’ll get the key back. | 我能把钥匙拿回来 |
[00:54] | Just give me some time. | 给我点时间 |
[00:55] | – Suggs, I–I– – I’ll make it right! | -萨格斯 我… -我能弥补的 |
[01:07] | Last person I would’ve expected. | 我都想不到是他 |
[01:08] | The guy’s solid. | 这个人很可靠 |
[01:10] | He’s clearly handing his key off. | 很明显他把钥匙交出去了 |
[01:11] | He’s probably not even participating in the burglaries himself. | 他自己很可能都没有参与入室盗窃 |
[01:15] | There’s got to be a reason he’s doing this. | 他这么做肯定是有原因的 |
[01:16] | Key’s still out there. | 钥匙还在别人手里 |
[01:18] | I think Suggs is trying to get it back. | 我觉得萨格斯想把它拿回来 |
[01:20] | Cruz, did you get a plate on this car? | 克鲁兹 你记下这个车的车牌了吗 |
[01:21] | – No, sorry. – All right. | -没有 抱歉 -没事 |
[01:23] | I’ll run make and model, | 我去查一下品牌和型号 |
[01:24] | have OEMC any calls of suspicious activity | 让应管办把入室行窃区域 |
[01:27] | in the zone of the burglaries to us. | 可疑的电话都汇报给我们 |
[01:28] | We’ll be in front of the next one. | 下一次我们肯定会赶在前面 |
[01:29] | All right, good, get an emergency ping order on Suggs’ phone– | 好的 紧急定位萨格斯的手机 |
[01:32] | let’s bring him in fast. | 赶快把他带过来 |
[01:33] | You’re arresting a Chicago Firefighter | 你要逮捕一名芝加哥消防员 |
[01:35] | for using CFD property in a string of burglaries. | 因为他在一系列盗窃案中使用芝加哥消防队的公物 |
[01:38] | Yes, and I’d like to have that firefighter in cuffs | 是的 我想在新闻到处传播之前 |
[01:41] | before news travels through your department. | 给这位消防员戴上手铐 |
[01:43] | I spent time with Suggs | 我和萨格斯打过交道 |
[01:44] | and he’s not some hardened criminal, he’s a good guy. | 他不是惯犯 他是个好人 |
[01:46] | He just–he seemed in over his head. | 他只是 他好像有点不知所措 |
[01:48] | All right, Joe, I hear you. | 好了 乔 我听到了 |
[01:50] | Listen, as soon as we have him, I’ll talk to him. | 听着 一旦我们抓到他 我会跟他谈谈的 |
[01:53] | Appreciate it, Joe. | 非常感谢 乔 |
[01:58] | Good to have you back, Cruz. | 你回来真好 克鲁兹 |
[02:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:03] | Nothing I said is gonna matter, is it? | 我说什么都无关紧要 对吗 |
[02:13] | Okay, roll there with Burgess, send me the ping, | 和伯吉斯一起去那里 把位置发给我 |
[02:15] | – and I’ll meet you guys there. – Hey, Jay! | -我到那里和你们碰头 -杰 |
[02:18] | Hold up! I’m coming with you. | 等等 我和你一起去 |
[02:20] | – No, we got it, man. – No, no, hey, hey, listen. | -不 我们能搞定 -不不 听我说 |
[02:23] | You have a suspect because of me. | 你能有这个嫌疑人都是因为我 |
[02:25] | I–I got to talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[02:27] | That’s it, I–I just got to be there. | 就这样 我得过去 |
[02:29] | – Joe, you know I can’t. – Please, Jay. | -乔 你知道我不能 -拜托 杰 |
[02:31] | He’s one of ours. | 他是我们的一员 |
[02:35] | All right, listen to me, you stay where I tell you to stay. | 好吧 听我的 我让你待在哪儿你要听我的 |
[02:44] | What you got? | 你收到了什么 |
[02:46] | It’s over there somewhere. | 大概在那边的某个地方 |
[02:56] | Hey, Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[02:58] | Is this the place? | 是这里吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah, um, four consecutive pings, | 是的 四个连续的定位 |
[03:03] | but he hasn’t moved in the last half hour, | 但在过去的半小时内他都没移动 |
[03:04] | so he’s got to be around here somewhere. | 所以他肯定就在这附近 |
[03:05] | – Maybe he ditched his phone. – Yeah. | -或许他把他的手机扔了 -是啊 |
[03:08] | All right, let’s fan out and search. | 好吧 我们分散搜索 |
[03:09] | Cruz, you gotta stay with the truck. | 克鲁兹 你留下看车 |
[03:10] | No, no, I can help! | 不不不 我可以帮忙 |
[03:11] | Trust me, man, just stay here. Okay? | 相信我 兄弟 你就待在这里 |
[03:38] | Hailey, Jay! | 海莉 杰 |
[03:44] | It’s Suggs’ car. | 是萨格斯的车 |
[03:46] | Chicago PD! Anyone inside the vehicle? | 芝加哥警署 有人在车里吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah, he’s in there. Let me see your hands! | 他在里面 让我看到你的手 |
[04:00] | I don’t see a gun, | 我没看到枪 |
[04:02] | but I smell the gunpowder. | 但我闻到了火药味 |
[04:04] | G5021 5021 George. | |
[04:06] | Squad, roll the crime lab to 1900 South Canal. | 小队 让取证实验室来运河南街1900号 |
[04:07] | I got a bonafide DOA, GSWs to the head and the chest. | 死者确认死亡 头部和胸部两处枪伤 |
[04:11] | Offender may still be in the area. | 罪犯可能仍在附近 |
[04:12] | – Suggs, Suggs! – Hold on, hold on. | -萨格斯 萨格斯 -等一下 等下 |
[04:14] | Joe, wait a second! Hold on! You can’t go in there. | 乔 等一下 你不能进去 |
[04:16] | Oh, come on, man! I can help him! | 拜托 老兄 我能帮他 |
[04:17] | No, you can’t touch him or the car. | 不 你不能碰他和车 |
[04:19] | You’re going to contaminate it. It’s a crime scene. | 你会污染现场 这是犯罪现场 |
[04:20] | – Please, I– – Joe, he’s gone. | -拜托 我… -乔 他死了 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:31] | Two 9mm, both contact wounds. | 两发九毫米 都是接触创伤 |
[04:34] | The thing happened fast. | 事情发生得很快 |
[04:34] | There’s no sign of struggle in the car. | 车内没有挣扎痕迹 |
[04:36] | You’re thinking he let the offender in the car with him? | 你觉得他让罪犯上他的车了吗 |
[04:38] | Yeah, I think he knew him. Let’s–let’s say the guy | 我觉得他们认识 假设这个人 |
[04:41] | parks in the alley, walked downstairs to meet Suggs, | 把车停在巷子里 下来与萨格斯会面 |
[04:43] | shot him as soon as he got in the car. | 一上车就把他枪杀了 |
[04:45] | Boss, there’s no cameras, | 老大 这里没有摄像头 |
[04:46] | no PODs outside or in. | 外面和里面都没有监控录像 |
[04:48] | So they were very much alone down here. | 所以没人看到他们在这下面 |
[04:50] | All right, cell phone or lockbox key? | 找到手机或者钥匙箱的钥匙了吗 |
[04:52] | Doesn’t look like the key’s here. | 看起来钥匙不在这里 |
[04:53] | The phone’s on its way to OCD tech. | 手机已经送去组织犯罪技术部检查了 |
[04:54] | Okay, patrol searched the whole perimeter, | 巡逻队搜索了整个区域 什么都没发现 |
[04:56] | they got nothing, now they’re doing walk and talks a couple of blocks away, | 他们现在在几个街区外做街头问询 |
[04:59] | but the streets are dead. | 但是街上都没什么人了 |
[05:01] | It’s a good place for a kill. | 真是个杀人的好地方 |
[05:04] | Antonio, I want you take over the scene. | 安东尼奥 你来接管现场 |
[05:07] | Rest of us, we’re gonna start digging into Suggs. | 剩下的人 首先查一查萨格斯的资料 |
[05:10] | Interview his family, firefighters at 66, | 采访他的家庭 66队的其他消防员 |
[05:13] | who was he working with? | 他跟谁一起工作 |
[05:14] | Listen, firefighter brotherhood is just as strong as ours. | 听着 消防员之间的情谊和我们一样紧密 |
[05:19] | The fact that we’re investigating him, | 我们调查他这事 |
[05:20] | it is gonna move fast through Chicago Fire, | 将会在芝加哥消防局中迅速传播 |
[05:23] | and it’s not sit well. | 而且他们不会喜欢 |
[05:25] | Let’s get these statements before it does. | 在这之前我们要拿到证词 |
[05:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:32] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[05:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[05:38] | We’re here to talk to Suggs’ wife, | 我们来和萨格斯的妻子聊一聊 |
[05:40] | we got a couple questions for her. | 我们有几个问题要问她 |
[05:41] | That’s– | 这… |
[05:43] | She’s over here. | 她在这边 |
[05:47] | CPD’s chaplain detail just left. | 芝加哥警署的牧师刚刚离开 |
[05:50] | Thank you for sending them. | 谢谢你们请他们来 |
[05:51] | Uh, of course. | 应该的 |
[05:53] | 66 Lieutenant’s offered to take her home, | 66队的副队提出载她回家 |
[05:55] | but don’t think she wants to bring the kids back to the house yet. | 但是我觉得她暂时还不想带孩子们回家 |
[06:01] | She’s right through there. | 她就在那边 |
[06:02] | – Okay, thank you. – Yeah. | -好的 谢谢 -不客气 |
[06:07] | No, I don’t know where my husband was going or… | 不 我不知道我丈夫要去哪里 |
[06:13] | who he was meeting, but his shift was over at 8:00. | 或者他要见谁 但是他八点就下班了 |
[06:16] | He should’ve come home. | 他应该回家的 |
[06:20] | Does he usually come directly home after work? | 下班后他一般都直接回家吗 |
[06:23] | He likes to be there for the kids to go to school. | 他喜欢送孩子们出门上学 |
[06:29] | Had you noticed him spending more time with anyone | 过去几周里 你有没有注意到他和什么人 |
[06:31] | in the last couple of weeks? | 来往特别密切 |
[06:33] | No. | 没有 |
[06:35] | Has he had any reason to be stressed? | 有没有使他感到压力的原因 |
[06:38] | Right? Friend or problems at work, issues with money? | 比如朋友或者工作上的问题 钱的问题 |
[06:42] | Money? | 钱 |
[06:46] | Why are you asking me that? | 你们为什么问我这个 |
[06:48] | Oh, we’re just trying to find out what happened, | 我们只是想搞清楚发生了什么 |
[06:49] | so I’m sorry if the question seems random. | 我很抱歉问题可能有些随机 |
[06:53] | I don’t believe any of what you’re asking me is random. | 我认为你们问的问题没有随机的 |
[06:57] | Why would you ask me about money? | 你们为什么要问钱的事情 |
[07:00] | We have reason to believe that your husband’s murder | 我们有理由相信你丈夫的谋杀案 |
[07:03] | may have been related to a string of burglaries. | 可能与一系列盗窃案有关 |
[07:05] | – No. – So if we can get as many details– | -不 -所以我们想尽可能详细地了解… |
[07:07] | No, my husband was a good man. | 不 我丈夫是个好人 |
[07:08] | We’re not implying that he wasn’t. | 我们没有暗示他不是 |
[07:10] | – Get out. – Mrs. Suggs– | -出去 -萨格斯夫人 |
[07:11] | Get out! I want you out! | 出去 我要你们出去 |
[07:13] | I want you to get out right now! | 我要你们马上出去 |
[07:15] | What’s going on? Are you all right? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[07:16] | I’m not gonna sit here while they accuse my husband! | 我不会听任他们指控我丈夫 |
[07:19] | – I’m tired… – Okay, come on! | -我受够了… -好了 |
[07:19] | I can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在受不了这个 |
[07:20] | – Get out! – Let’s just step aside, Kiara. | -出去 -我们到这边来 琪拉 |
[07:23] | Let’s just take a deep breath. You’re okay. | 深吸一口气 没事的 |
[07:26] | I think it’s time you go. | 我想你们该走了 |
[07:28] | We’re just trying to do our job, Joe. | 我们只是在做自己的工作 乔 |
[07:36] | Well, there never was gonna be a good version of that conversation. | 那场对话本来就不可能顺利 |
[07:39] | She had no idea who he was meeting with? | 她不知道和他见面的人是谁 |
[07:41] | No, no, it didn’t seem like | 不 不知道 而且看起来 |
[07:42] | she knew anything about the burglaries either. | 她也不知道那些盗窃案 |
[07:44] | Huh, all right, where we at with the crime scene? | 好吧 犯罪现场有什么发现 |
[07:46] | Oh, little from forensics. | 鉴证科没什么发现 |
[07:48] | 9mms don’t pop in our system, | 系统里没查出那把9毫米口径手枪 |
[07:50] | but OCD Tech ran his cell, confirms our theory. | 但组织犯罪技术部查了他的手机 证明了我们的理论 |
[07:53] | Suggs sent two texts | 克鲁兹挂电话后 |
[07:54] | after he got off the phone with Cruz. | 萨格斯发了两条短信 |
[07:56] | Uh, “This is no longer okay,” “You have to meet me.” | “不能继续这样了” “你必须跟我见面” |
[07:59] | Both were sent to a burner | 都发到了一部一次性手机 |
[08:01] | that called Suggs back two minutes later. | 对方两分钟后给萨格斯回了电话 |
[08:02] | Okay, so we know Suggs was born and raised | 好了 我们知道萨格斯是在 |
[08:04] | in the housing project Aldrich Gardens. | 奥德里奇公园住宅区长大的 |
[08:07] | he has one prior as a juvenile, | 未成年时有过一次前科 |
[08:08] | he was a low-level runner for the G Park Lords, | 当时他是G公园王帮的低层毒贩 |
[08:10] | but that’s when he was 15. He’s been clean ever since | 可那时他才15岁 之后他一直老老实实 |
[08:13] | and then he joins the fire academy at 18. | 然后18岁时进入了消防学院 |
[08:15] | He made a good life for himself too. | 而且为自己开创了美好人生 |
[08:17] | I mean, he got every commendation possible | 我是说 他获得了芝加哥消防局 |
[08:19] | from Chicago Fire, record number of saves for 66. | 所有可能的表彰 他是66队救人纪录保持者 |
[08:22] | The guy was a bonafide hero. | 这人是个真正的英雄 |
[08:24] | Zero on financials. No debt, no influx. | 财务没问题 没有债务 没有大笔进账 |
[08:26] | The money from the burglaries wasn’t going into his account. | 那些盗窃案的钱没存进他的账户 |
[08:28] | The only oddity is he withdrew $3,000 from his savings account | 唯一的古怪之处是他从储蓄账户中取了三千美元 |
[08:31] | and he put it back in the next day. | 然后第二天又存回去了 |
[08:34] | Why would a guy like this get involved in burglary? | 这样的人怎么会卷入盗窃案 |
[08:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:37] | I’d start with means, opportunity. | 我会从方法和机遇开始 |
[08:39] | Motive will follow. | 动机之后会明了 |
[08:40] | Hey, Hank. | 汉克 |
[08:42] | I sweet-talked Trudy. | 我用花言巧语让特鲁迪放我进来了 |
[08:48] | You got a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah. My officers told me you over at 66. | 嗯 我的警员们告诉我你在66队 |
[08:54] | I know Commissioner Grissom. | 我认识格里索姆局长 |
[08:56] | He asked me to swing by 66 and asked me to come here. | 他让我去一趟66队 然后让我来这里 |
[09:00] | Wanted to make sure that Intelligence was investigating | 想确保情报组能够 |
[09:02] | the whole of the man. | 彻底调查这个人 |
[09:03] | That so? Why’d he ask you? | 是吗 他为什么找你 |
[09:06] | Well, Suggs lived in my ward. | 萨格斯是我的人 |
[09:08] | And you… | 而你 |
[09:11] | weren’t so cooperative with CFD. | 与芝加哥消防局不和 |
[09:13] | So Grissom thought I would have better luck as a friend. | 所以格里索姆觉得我作为朋友运气会更好 |
[09:17] | I didn’t realize we were that good friends, Ray. | 我怎么不知道我们是好朋友 雷 |
[09:19] | Oh, I think we’re getting there. | 我觉得关系越来越好了 |
[09:24] | The CFD and myself were hoping it was possible | 芝加哥消防局和我希望你能够 |
[09:29] | you clear Suggs’ murder while preserving his name. | 在解决萨格斯谋杀案的同时 维护他的名誉 |
[09:32] | Look, Ray, I don’t get to decide | 雷 我无法左右 |
[09:34] | where my investigations go. | 我的调查结果 |
[09:36] | It’s a couple of burglaries. | 只是几起盗窃而已 |
[09:38] | Now, if this man is accused of a crime, | 如果这个人被起诉犯罪 |
[09:40] | his pension’s at stake, his family– | 他的退休金就悬了 他的家人… |
[09:42] | Boss, sorry to interrupt. | 老大 抱歉打搅 |
[09:44] | Uh, dispatch got an alarm trip. | 调度部接到报警 有警报被触发 |
[09:46] | It’s, uh, 860 South Wabash. | 南沃巴什860号 |
[09:48] | That’s the zone of the burglaries. | 是盗窃案地区 |
[09:49] | – Patrol’s already there. – Have it all set up then roll on it. | -巡警已经到现场了 -安排好顺着查 |
[09:52] | You keep digging into Suggs. | 你接着查萨格斯 |
[09:53] | You got it. Yeah. | 没问题 |
[09:56] | Suggs’ family doesn’t deserve to lose his pension. | 萨格斯的家人不应该失去他的退休金 |
[09:59] | Ray, listen, I heard the ask. | 雷 听着 我听到了 |
[10:02] | Really, believe me, | 真的 相信我 |
[10:04] | last thing I want to do is bury a good man, | 我最不想做的就是葬送一个好人 |
[10:06] | particularly a firefighter. | 尤其是一个消防员 |
[10:08] | I’m doing everything I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[10:19] | Afternoon. We got a call that the burglary alarm was tripped. | 下午好 我们接到报警 防盗警报被触发了 |
[10:22] | Yeah, the thing was just installed, | 对 这东西刚装好 |
[10:23] | been tripping all week. You guys were already here. | 这周总是被触发 你们已经来过了 |
[10:26] | Patrol went up in the building? | 巡警上楼了 |
[10:27] | No, there was no need. It’s been silent all day. | 没有 没必要 一整天都很安静 |
[10:30] | Silent or not, we got to clear the place. | 安静不安静 我们都得排查 |
[10:32] | All right, it’s your time to waste. | 好吧 反正是浪费你们的时间 |
[10:34] | The alarm tripped first floor and penthouse. | 一楼和顶楼的警报被触发了 |
[10:36] | You wanna take one and I’ll take the penthouse? | 你去一楼 我去顶楼 |
[10:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:40] | 5021 George, squad, roll a couple cars | G5021呼叫总部 派几辆警车 |
[10:42] | to that alarm on Wabash, help us clear the building. | 前往沃巴什的警报处 帮我们肃清大楼 |
[10:44] | Advise whoever’s responding we’re on premise. | 通知回应的人 我们已到达现场 |
[10:46] | Copy that, 5021. | 收到 5021 |
[10:48] | Yo, Po-po! | 波波 |
[10:51] | 5021 George, armed burglary in progress. | G5021 遭遇武装入室行窃 |
[10:54] | Wearing dark clothing– | 疑犯穿着暗色的衣服 |
[10:57] | Wearing dark clothing, got white shoes on, | 穿着暗色的衣服和白色的鞋子 |
[10:58] | he’s got a black mask– Son of a bitch. | 戴着黑色面具 该死的 |
[11:01] | He just headed down the elevator. | 他刚刚乘电梯下去了 |
[11:02] | – Hailey, he’s headed to you! – Copy that. | -海莉 他朝你那边去了 -收到 |
[11:06] | Police! | 警察 |
[11:10] | Squad, advise my partner, | 总部 通知我的搭档 |
[11:10] | I got eyes on the second offender. | 我见到了第二名疑犯 |
[11:12] | Copy 5021 George. Will notify. | 收到 G5021 马上通知 |
[11:14] | Put your hands up, back away slow. | 把手举起来 慢慢退后 |
[11:18] | I need you to back away! | 我要你退后 |
[11:19] | Wait, wait, wait! If I back away, he’s going to die! | 等等 如果我退后 他会没命的 |
[11:30] | He won’t, all right? | 他不会的 好吗 |
[11:32] | I’ll take over, | 我来接手 |
[11:33] | but I need you to put your hands up and back away! | 但我要你把手举起来 向后退 |
[11:38] | No, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不行 对不起 |
[11:42] | Get up against the wall, nice and slow! | 站起来 慢慢地靠在墙上 |
[11:48] | Get on the damn ground! | 趴地上 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry, we were never supposed to hurt anybody! | 对不起 我们没想伤害任何人 |
[11:52] | He–he–he got scared and then he collapsed | 他吓坏了 然后跌倒了 |
[11:54] | and he hit his head, okay? I’m sorry. | 撞到了头 对不起 |
[11:57] | Kid, do not run. | 不要逃跑 孩子 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[12:02] | Kid, kid! | 孩子 |
[12:07] | 5021 George, advise my partner, | G5021 通知我的搭档 |
[12:09] | second offender fleeing. | 第二名疑犯逃跑了 |
[12:10] | I’ve got a man down, cardiac arrest, roll an ambo. | 有人倒地 心脏骤停 派救护车来 |
[12:13] | Upton, are you copying? | 厄普顿 你收到了吗 |
[12:15] | Copy, Jay, are you okay? | 收到 杰 你没事吧 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I’m good. Be advised, | 我没事 注意 |
[12:20] | second offender has a gun in his waistband. | 第二名疑犯的腰间有枪 |
[12:22] | Repeat, Hailey, he is armed. | 重复 海莉 疑犯持有武器 |
[12:24] | Copy. | 收到 |
[12:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:45] | 5021 Henry, squad, we need those backup cars. | H5021 总部 需要后援警车 |
[12:47] | I’ve got two offenders in the wind, one man down, | 两位嫌犯逃离 一名受害者倒地 |
[12:49] | I need a perimeter lock-up on Wabash now. | 需要立刻封锁沃巴什街 |
[12:55] | – Jay, we’re coming in! – All right. | -杰 我们进来了 -好的 |
[12:56] | The apartment’s not clear yet. | 这间公寓还没有安全 |
[13:00] | – How long? – Five minutes. | -按压多久了 -五分钟 |
[13:03] | Someone was administering before me. | 有人在我之前就进行急救了 |
[13:04] | I got reason to believe he hit his head | 有理由相信他在被捕之前 |
[13:05] | before he went into arrest. | 击打了受害人的头部 |
[13:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:09] | – All right, I got you. – You got me? | -好了 我来接手 -你来 |
[13:11] | – Yep. – The apartment’s clear. | -我来 -公寓安全了 |
[13:11] | Go. | 走吧 |
[13:14] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[13:14] | – Yeah, you? – Yeah. | -没事 你呢 -没事 |
[13:17] | Both offenders are in the wind. | 两名疑犯均已逃脱 |
[13:18] | Security guard said he saw a green Camry | 保安说他看见一辆没有牌照的 |
[13:20] | flee the south entrance, no plates. | 绿色凯美瑞 向南部的出口逃窜 |
[13:23] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[13:24] | It’s crazy! | 这太扯了 |
[13:27] | Clear. | 离手 |
[13:30] | Anything? | 有生命迹象吗 |
[13:32] | We got a pulse. Let’s move. | 有脉搏 我们出发吧 |
[13:34] | Put a C-collar on him, keep his head steady. | 给他戴个护颈 让他的头保持平稳 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:39] | You got a makeshift C-collar, that’s smart. | 你准备了一个临时的颈套 很机智 |
[13:41] | Yeah, it was. Wasn’t me who made it. | 是的 但不是我做的 |
[13:48] | They stole a safe from the back bedroom, | 他们从卧室偷了一个保险箱 |
[13:50] | no footage of them, cameras haven’t been set up yet. | 没有拍到他们 监控没有就位 |
[13:52] | No witnesses, hardly anyone’s moved into the building. | 没有证人 这栋楼还没有多少人搬进来 |
[13:54] | I have alerts out on both the offenders and the car. | 我已经发出了疑犯和逃车的警告 |
[13:58] | Same car, same MO. | 一样的车 一样的作案手法 |
[13:59] | These are the guys Suggs was working with. | 这些是和萨格斯共事的人 |
[14:01] | They had his lockbox key. | 他们有他的钥匙箱钥匙 |
[14:02] | They used it to open a box outside, | 他们用它来打开外面的箱子 |
[14:04] | which gave them access to the service entrance. | 这样他们就能进入服务人员通道 |
[14:06] | I don’t think they thought anyone was going to be in the apartment. | 我觉得他们应该是以为公寓里没人 |
[14:09] | Jay, how’s the victim? | 杰 受害人情况如何 |
[14:10] | Just got to Med. He’s critical but stable. | 刚送去医院 没脱离危险期 但情况稳定 |
[14:13] | This kid might have saved his life, he administered CPR. | 那孩子可能救了他的命 他做了心肺复苏术 |
[14:15] | He did it well. | 他做得很不错 |
[14:17] | And you got a good look at him? | 你看清楚他的脸了吗 |
[14:19] | I could ID him. | 我可以认出他 |
[14:20] | All right, we’ll start with that. | 好 就从这里入手 |
[14:22] | Get on the horn with graphics, get a sketch going. | 给模拟画像师打电话 画个草图出来 |
[14:27] | All right. I got nothing. | 好吧 我什么线索都没找到 |
[14:29] | Not a single nexus so far. | 目前为止没有找到任何联系 |
[14:30] | I’ve combed through every family member Suggs had. | 我梳理了萨格斯所有的家庭成员 |
[14:33] | Uh, nephew, cousin, sibling, child. | 外甥 表亲 兄弟姐妹 孩子 |
[14:37] | No one matching that age range. | 没有人符合那个年龄段 |
[14:39] | We’re still thinking these kids are our lead suspect | 我们还是认为这些孩子是萨格斯谋杀案的 |
[14:42] | in Suggs’ murder? | 头号嫌疑人吗 |
[14:44] | Well, we’ve seen killers younger than 15. | 我们见过十五岁以下的杀人犯 |
[14:46] | They are the ones Suggs gave the key to. | 他们的钥匙是萨格斯给的 |
[14:48] | Yeah, but I caught these guys in the middle of a burglary | 没错 但我在他们入室行窃时撞上了他们 |
[14:51] | and they were panicked, they were terrified. | 他们都很惊慌 而且吓坏了 |
[14:53] | This one, he’s armed, never reached for his gun, | 这家伙有枪 但是他从来没去拿过 |
[14:56] | and I don’t even he ever thought to. | 我也不觉得他有拿枪的想法 |
[14:58] | Well, adrenaline and fear. | 肾上腺素和恐惧感 |
[14:59] | Leave a little for thought, you know? | 会让人头脑空白 你知道吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah but it does leave instinct, | 是的 但不会让人失去本能 |
[15:02] | and his instinct was to save a man’s life. | 而他的本能是去救这个人 |
[15:04] | He–he was doing CPR. | 他在做心肺复苏术 |
[15:06] | Then he had to have learned that somewhere. | 他肯定是在哪学的 |
[15:09] | Okay, okay, okay, the Chicago Fire Department, | 好好 芝加哥消防局 |
[15:11] | they have a program like the Police Explorers | 他们有一个项目 就像预备警员那样 |
[15:13] | for at risk youth. | 为问题青年量身打造 |
[15:14] | I bet you Suggs was volunteering there. | 我打赌 萨格斯在那做过义工 |
[15:16] | That is going to explain their connection. | 这样就能解释他们之间的联系了 |
[15:18] | Check it out. | 去查清楚 |
[15:22] | I asked Herrmann to meet us here, | 我让赫曼在这和我们见面 |
[15:24] | I got a vibe we could use a liaison. | 我觉得我们能用得上联络人 |
[15:25] | Yeah, it’s not easy investigating a guy | 是啊 调查一个大家心目中的圣人 |
[15:27] | everybody thinks is a saint. | 不是件容易事 |
[15:29] | Hey, Jay, Kim! | 杰 金 |
[15:32] | Marty, Officer Burgess, Detective Halstead. | 马蒂 这是伯吉斯警官 霍斯特德警探 |
[15:35] | Marty Shaw. | 这是马蒂·肖 |
[15:37] | He runs the program here. | 他负责运营这个项目 |
[15:39] | Guy’s in charge of 250 teenagers a year, | 他一年要管250个青少年 |
[15:42] | and absolutely nobody envies him that. | 可没人嫉妒他这个 |
[15:45] | Thanks for meeting with us. Nice to meet you. | 多谢你跟我们见面 很高兴见到你 |
[15:46] | I’m here because Herrmann asked me to be. | 我来是因为赫尔曼让我来的 |
[15:49] | Of course, we understand that you knew Suggs? | 当然了 你认识萨格斯是吗 |
[15:52] | Very well. He’s volunteered here for over a decade. | 老朋友了 他在这里当了十几年志愿者了 |
[15:56] | This place was his heart. | 这地方算是他的心血 |
[15:59] | Was he close with any of the kids here? | 他跟这里的任何一个孩子亲近吗 |
[16:00] | Look, that’s what I’m saying, he was close with all of them. | 这就是我要说的 他跟他们所有人都很要好 |
[16:06] | Do you recognize this kid? | 你认识这个孩子吗 |
[16:14] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[16:16] | Yeah, I know him. | 是的 我认识他 |
[16:21] | Aiden West, 15 years old, lives in Aldrich Gardens, | 艾登·韦斯特 15岁 住在奥德里奇花园 |
[16:23] | same project that Suggs grew up in. | 他在萨格斯参与的项目里 |
[16:25] | Doesn’t have a ton of family, lives with his great aunt. | 亲戚不多 跟他姨奶一起住 |
[16:28] | – He plugged in? – I mean, it looks like loosely | -他是被安插进去的 -看起来跟G公园王帮 |
[16:30] | with the G Park Lords. | 有点关系 |
[16:31] | He’s got a couple of gang cards filled out, | 他加入过好几个帮派 |
[16:33] | got one prior, he got popped slinging a nickel bad of weed. | 有过前科 有次他在卖点小毒品的时候被抓了 |
[16:36] | That’s a huge graduation to homicide, Sarge, but… | 这可是到杀人的一大过渡 警长 但是… |
[16:39] | yeah, this is the kid. I’m sure of it. | 但没错 就是这个孩子 我确定 |
[16:41] | We pulled his cell records. | 我们调出了他的通话记录 |
[16:42] | His cell pinged in the vicinity of the past six burglaries, | 他的手机被定位到曾在过去六起盗窃案附近出现过 |
[16:44] | and the night Suggs was killed, Aidan’s phone pinged a tower | 萨格斯被杀的那晚 艾登的手机被定位到 |
[16:46] | within a mile of the crime scene. | 在离犯罪现场不到一英里的一座塔内 |
[16:48] | Okay, bring him in, just step light. | 好吧 把他带过来 动静小点 |
[16:51] | I don’t want any of you coming out of the Gardens today | 我可不想你们今天离开那花园的时候 |
[16:53] | with a story or a scar. | 带着故事或者伤痕 |
[17:08] | What the– | 什么情况 |
[17:09] | Get up! | 起来 |
[17:13] | Hey, what the hell’s going on? | 这里发生了什么 |
[17:18] | Good afternoon, Officer. | 下午好 警官 |
[17:21] | Hey, are you good? | 你没事吧 |
[17:23] | Screw off. | 走开 |
[17:27] | Are you good or no? | 你到底有没有事 |
[17:28] | He said he good. | 他说了他没事 |
[17:31] | You good, right? | 你没事 对吧 |
[17:32] | We’re just joking around. | 我们就是闹着玩的 |
[17:37] | Just nonsense. | 胡闹罢了 |
[17:39] | Yeah and what? You just watching? | 是啊 你就在那袖手旁观 |
[17:41] | Ain’t got nothing to do with me. | 反正跟我没关系 |
[17:42] | – Okay, I see you. – What you doing around here? | -我懂你的意思了 -你到这附近来有何贵干 |
[17:45] | I don’t need to tell you that. | 没必要跟你说 |
[17:47] | What? You wanna search me? | 怎么 你想搜我身 |
[17:50] | No, I want you to back up. | 不 我想让你退开点 |
[17:52] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[17:54] | You think I’m playing with you? | 你以为我在跟你闹着玩吗 |
[17:57] | Jay, we’re good. | 杰 没事的 |
[17:59] | We’re just passing through, | 我们只是想通过而已 |
[18:00] | but we’re happy to circle back around | 如果你不让开 |
[18:01] | if you don’t move out of the way. | 我们可以绕一圈过来 |
[18:12] | Yeah, do what your lady friend told you to do, | 是啊 照你那个姑娘朋友说的做吧 |
[18:16] | partner. | 搭档 |
[18:21] | Aiden’s over there. | 艾登在那边 |
[18:23] | I got Aiden leaving the Gardens, | 艾登正在离开花园 |
[18:24] | he’s wearing a navy jacket, | 他穿着海军夹克 |
[18:26] | jeans and white sneakers. | 牛仔裤和白色运动鞋 |
[18:28] | Copy, let’s give him some space. | 收到 给他点空间 |
[18:30] | We’ll take him outside the Gardens, | 等他离开花园我们再抓他 |
[18:31] | there’s too many people around here. | 这里人太多了 |
[18:32] | We’ll take the West, you guys tie him in on foot. | 我们把守西边 你们下车去把他绑起来 |
[18:47] | He’s still walking eastbound on Riverside. | 他仍然沿着里弗赛德街往东走 |
[18:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[19:01] | I’m hopping out on foot. | 我下车了 |
[19:15] | He’s running. | 他在跑了 |
[19:18] | He’s going south on a gangway. | 他在一个过道里朝南跑 |
[19:20] | Police, stop! | 警察 站住 |
[19:24] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[19:25] | Stop where you are, put your hands up! | 原地站住 举起手来 |
[19:28] | Police, stop! | 警察 站住 |
[19:30] | Police, stop! Put your hands up! | 警察 站住 举起手来 |
[19:33] | Don’t you raise that gun at me! | 不许举枪对着我 |
[19:35] | Don’t you raise that gun! | 不许举枪 |
[19:36] | Put it down, man. | 把枪放下 伙计 |
[19:39] | Hey, you’re Aiden, right? Your name’s Aiden? | 你是艾登 对吗 你的名字叫艾登 |
[19:41] | I’m Jay, I’m a detective. | 我是杰 我是一名警探 |
[19:43] | Listen, you saved that man’s life at the burglary. | 听着 你在那起盗窃案中救了那个人的命 |
[19:45] | I know you don’t want to shoot me. | 我知道你不想对我开枪的 |
[19:46] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[19:47] | Look, you don’t want to be in this situation | 你不想置身于这种情况 |
[19:48] | any more than I do right now, | 我也不想 |
[19:50] | so put the gun down before this gets worse. | 所以在事态恶化之前 把枪放下 |
[19:53] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[20:00] | Kid, trust me, okay? | 孩子 相信我 好吗 |
[20:02] | You put the gun down, | 你把枪放下 |
[20:03] | you and I can work this out together, okay? | 我们一起来解决问题 好吗 |
[20:05] | I promise, just put it down. | 我保证 你把枪放下就行了 |
[20:06] | Please, please put it down. I’m begging you. | 拜托 拜托放下枪 我求你了 |
[20:09] | Please, kid, put it down, man! Put it down! | 拜托 孩子 放下枪 把枪放下 |
[20:12] | You got to put it down right now. | 你必须现在就把枪放下 |
[20:14] | Okay, turn around. Get against the wall. | 转身过去 靠着墙 |
[20:16] | Get against the wall, get against the wall. | 靠着墙 靠着墙 |
[20:24] | All right, we’re good. | 好了 没事了 |
[20:33] | Your hands okay? | 你的手没事吧 |
[20:35] | Take a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[20:37] | Aiden, Sergeant Hank Voight. | 艾登 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[20:41] | You know Detective Halstead. | 你已经见过霍斯特德警探了 |
[20:44] | You understand why you’re here, right? | 你知道你为什么会在这里 是吗 |
[20:48] | Then you know you’re in some trouble. | 那你就该知道你有麻烦了 |
[20:51] | What we want to know now is… | 我们现在想知道的就是… |
[20:55] | what happened to the man you were working with? | 跟你共事的那个男人身上发生了什么事 |
[21:07] | Are these real? | 这些都是真的吗 |
[21:09] | Yeah, they’re real. | 没错 它们是真的 |
[21:11] | What happened, Aidan? | 发生了什么 艾登 |
[21:17] | It’s all my fault. | 都怪我 |
[21:19] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[21:21] | ‘Cause I think Suggs was handing you | 因为我认为萨格斯给了你 |
[21:22] | and the other kid a key. | 和另一个孩子一把钥匙 |
[21:23] | You’d drive up, he’d hand it off… | 你开车 他给钥匙 |
[21:26] | but when you went to give it back, something went wrong. | 但当你去还钥匙的时候 出事了 |
[21:29] | He told you he wasn’t gonna do it anymore. | 他告诉你他不干了 |
[21:33] | You’re wrong about it all. | 你说的全错了 |
[21:35] | Okay, what’s right? | 好吧 那正确的版本是什么 |
[21:37] | Suggs didn’t do nothing wrong, it was all me. | 萨格斯什么也没做错 都怪我 |
[21:43] | He never gave me a key, I stole it. | 他根本就没给我钥匙 我偷的 |
[21:45] | So you stole a key off of him multiple times? | 那么你好几次都从他那偷走钥匙 |
[21:49] | Aidan, I know that’s not true. | 艾丹 我知道这不是真的 |
[21:51] | It is. | 是真的 |
[21:53] | It is, it’s what I’m saying. | 我说的是真的 |
[21:55] | I–I want to write it down or sign it | 我…我可以写下来或者签名 |
[21:58] | or whatever I have to– a confession? | 或者我做什么都行…招供 |
[22:00] | I can do that right? | 我可以招供对吗 |
[22:01] | – Mm-hmm. – That’s what I wanna do. | -嗯 -我想招供 |
[22:04] | I don’t want a lawyer or a phone call or whatever, | 我不想找律师或者打电话之类的 |
[22:06] | I just want to write my confession down | 我就想把我的招供写下来 |
[22:07] | and sign it off. | 然后签署名字 |
[22:09] | I stole the key, I did the burglary, | 我偷走了钥匙 我干的入室盗窃 |
[22:11] | it was all me, not Suggs. | 都是我干的 不是萨格斯 |
[22:20] | Sarge, can I talk to you in the hallway? | 警长 我能在外面跟你说句话吗 |
[22:37] | What? | 什么事 |
[22:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:42] | The kid is lying. | 那孩子在撒谎 |
[22:44] | It feels wrong–he’s gonna end up eating that murder. | 这感觉不对… 他会把那个谋杀担下来 |
[22:47] | Yeah, well, he just confessed to half of it. | 他刚刚承认了一半 |
[22:48] | He’s only lying about the key. | 他只是对钥匙撒了谎 |
[22:50] | Keep pressing him, he’s gonna crack. | 继续压压他 他就都撂了 |
[22:52] | Well, maybe that’s why we shouldn’t. | 也许这正是我们不应该压他的原因 |
[22:54] | The kid’s protecting Suggs. | 那孩子在保护萨格斯 |
[22:56] | I think he’s trying to be brave, noble. | 我想他在努力地去勇敢 高尚 |
[22:58] | Look, it doesn’t matter why he wants to talk. | 听着 他出于什么目的想招供不重要 |
[23:01] | Sorry. Yo, Sarge. | 对不起 我说警长 |
[23:03] | A friend of yours is downstairs. | 有个你的朋友在楼下 |
[23:16] | Hmm, you guys have any of that organic non-fat soy milk? | 你们谁有那种有机无脂的豆奶 |
[23:20] | The one with the cow on it? | 就是包装上有头奶牛的 |
[23:22] | This sludge would taste a whole lot better. | 有它这玩意会好喝很多的 |
[23:26] | Are you good with all that? | 你喝得还行吗 |
[23:29] | Uh, no, uh, I’d like to change it | 不用了 我想改说一句 |
[23:31] | to a simple “Thank you for the coffee.” | 简单的”谢谢你的咖啡” |
[23:35] | Would you please? | 拜托你 |
[23:39] | I heard you made an arrest. | 我听过你逮捕了一个人 |
[23:41] | You get a confession? | 招供了吗 |
[23:43] | We got a kid who’s claiming he stole the key off Suggs. | 我们抓了个孩子 说他从萨格斯那偷的钥匙 |
[23:46] | Well, that’s good. | 这挺好啊 |
[23:49] | Yeah, except the kid’s lying. | 只是那孩子是在撒谎 |
[23:54] | We got video of Suggs handing the key off willingly. | 我们有视频显示萨格斯自愿地把钥匙给出去 |
[24:06] | Can that video live off record? | 那视频能不在案件的卷宗里出现吗 |
[24:09] | You know, Ray, if you’re gonna come here as a friend | 雷 如果你以朋友的身份过来 |
[24:11] | asking me a favor | 请我帮忙的话 |
[24:14] | I think the least you can do is tell me | 我觉得至少你能告诉我 |
[24:16] | the real reason you’re asking. | 你让我帮忙真正的目的是什么 |
[24:19] | You want CFD’s endorsement for mayor. | 你想让芝加哥消防局支持你竞选市长 |
[24:25] | Now I’m guessing this is what Grissom | 我猜这是格里索姆 |
[24:26] | is asking you in exchange. | 给你开出的交换条件 |
[24:29] | You want to be upfront? | 你想直截了当吗 |
[24:34] | All I need from you is a case | 我需要从你这里得到的是这样一个案子 |
[24:37] | where I can stand in front of podium | 我可以站在讲台上 |
[24:39] | and say “Suggs was a good man, | 说”萨格斯是个好人 |
[24:43] | “A man who’s getting his full pension, | “一个将会得到全额退休金的人 |
[24:46] | “A man who has the backing of Chicago Fire, | “一个芝加哥消防局以及芝加哥警署 |
[24:49] | and the Chicago Police Departments.” | 全力支持的人” |
[24:57] | And that is about as upfront as I can be. | 这就是我最直接的表达了 |
[25:03] | If we go back in that room, | 如果我们回到那房间里 |
[25:04] | that kid’s gonna incriminate himself for murder. | 那孩子会指证自己杀了人 |
[25:06] | – Or he’s gonna confess. – Falsely. | -或者他会认罪 -虚假认罪 |
[25:08] | Come on, you can’t know that. | 行了 你怎么能知道 |
[25:09] | He’s not a killer. | 他不会杀人的 |
[25:11] | I don’t think either of them are. | 我觉得他们俩都不会 |
[25:13] | Okay, look, Aidan’s phone puts him in the area | 艾登的手机把他定位在了那个区域里 |
[25:14] | and we recovered a 9mm on him. | 我们还从他身上缴获了一把9毫米手枪 |
[25:17] | I don’t think he’s capable of pulling a trigger. | 我觉得他不会扣动扳机的 |
[25:19] | I saw something you didn’t see, you got to trust me. | 我看见了你们没看见的事 你得相信我 |
[25:21] | What we know for sure is the kid’s lying. | 我们能确定的是那孩子在说谎 |
[25:23] | Suggs was willingly handing off that key. | 萨格斯自愿地交出了钥匙 |
[25:26] | The question is why? | 问题是为什么 |
[25:28] | And who’s the kid working with? | 谁是和那孩子一伙的 |
[25:30] | Sarge, we’re close to something. | 警长 我们快有突破了 |
[25:31] | We did a crosscheck of all the boys in the Garden | 我们把花园里所有的男孩做了比对 |
[25:33] | who’ve been popped in the last two years, | 找出其中在过去两年被抓过的人 |
[25:34] | 15 and under. And a Chris Howard kicks out. | 十五岁及以下的 克里斯·霍华德跳了出来 |
[25:36] | He lives on the same block as Aidan, | 他和艾登住在同一片街区 |
[25:38] | and there’s a green Toyota Camry | 有一辆绿色的丰田凯美瑞 |
[25:40] | registered to his aunt’s name. | 登记在他姑姑名下 |
[25:42] | That’s the same make and model | 与最后一起入室盗窃案里看见的 |
[25:43] | seen at the last burglary. | 厂牌和型号完全一样 |
[25:46] | Okay, so is it just a feeling? | 这只是个感觉吗 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:52] | Well, let’s talk to this Chris. | 那我们去跟克里斯聊聊 |
[25:54] | Do it someplace quiet, off the record, | 找个僻静点的地方 私下谈 |
[25:55] | no one writes anything down. | 谁也不做记录 |
[25:57] | Let’s hope you’re right. | 希望你们是对的 |
[26:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:09] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[26:11] | Yeah, don’t worry. Nobody snitched, okay? | 别担心 没有人告密 |
[26:13] | We found you both through police work. | 我们是通过警察的侦破工作找到你们俩的 |
[26:18] | Why the hell are we down here? | 我们来这做什么 |
[26:19] | Why are you here? | 你们来这里做什么 |
[26:22] | ‘Cause that’s where Suggs was killed. | 因为这里是萨格斯被杀的地方 |
[26:29] | Suggs is dead? | 萨格斯死了 |
[26:31] | Yeah, Suggs is dead. | 不错 萨格斯死了 |
[26:39] | The other reason you’re down here | 你们来这里还有个原因 |
[26:40] | is ’cause there’s no cameras, no recordings, no cops. | 是因为这里没有监控录音设备 也没有警察 |
[26:47] | So what you say here stays here. | 所以你说的都不会走漏出去 |
[26:51] | Look, I already told you that I would– | 我已经告诉过你我会… |
[26:52] | I would write it down and– | 我会写下来并且… |
[26:53] | Yeah, I know, Aiden. I remember what you said. | 我知道 艾登 我记得你说过的 |
[26:56] | Now I don’t think you get it, Okay? Listen. | 可我觉得你没明白 听好了 |
[26:59] | Suggs was a Chicago firefighter, | 萨格斯是个芝加哥消防队员 |
[27:01] | he dedicated his life to this city. | 他为这座城市奉献出他的生命 |
[27:05] | And believe me, this city is dedicating everything it has | 相信我 这座城市也会倾其所有来 |
[27:10] | to clearing his murder. | 侦破他的案子 |
[27:12] | And right now, you two are about to end up | 而现在呢 你们俩正要成为 |
[27:14] | on the wrong end of that dedication, | 倾力侦破案件的对象 |
[27:16] | you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[27:16] | I’m talking about life in prison. | 我说的是终身监禁 |
[27:21] | I’m gonna tell you what I know. | 我可以告诉你们我所知道的 |
[27:23] | I know Suggs gave you that key. | 我知道萨格斯把钥匙给了你们 |
[27:27] | I know you two committed those burglaries, | 我知道那些入室盗窃是你们俩干的 |
[27:29] | I know Suggs wanted out, and he ended up dead. | 我知道萨格斯想要退出不干 结果他死了 |
[27:36] | What I don’t know is why. | 可我不知道是为了什么 |
[27:41] | I’ve known a lot of guys like Suggs, | 我认识很多像萨格斯那样的人 |
[27:43] | guys who just want to help people for a living. | 他们只是想一心帮助别人 |
[27:45] | There’s no way a man like that, a good man, | 像这样的一个人 一个好人 是不可能 |
[27:48] | is gonna give you that key, knowing what you’re gonna | 明知道你们要去干什么 还把钥匙 |
[27:50] | to do with it, unless he had a damn good reason. | 给你们 除非有非常合理的原因 |
[27:52] | That’s right, and we want to know what’s the reason, | 没错 我们想知道原因 |
[27:54] | so…you force him? | 所以 是你逼他的吗 |
[27:56] | – What? – Did you make him do it? | -什么 -是你逼他这样做的吗 |
[27:59] | – Nobody forced anything– – All right, then why? | -没有人被逼做任何事 -好 那为什么 |
[28:01] | – Aidan, stop! – If you’re lying | -艾登 住口 -如果你撒谎 |
[28:02] | to protect him, it means you knew he was a good man. | 是为了保护他 这说明你知道他是个好人 |
[28:04] | Of course I know he’s a good man, but… | 我当然知道他是个好人 但… |
[28:06] | So why would he give you the key? | 那他为什么会把钥匙给你 |
[28:07] | It’s not like we had a choice! | 我们没别的选择 |
[28:08] | Aidan, you’re not helping us! | 艾登 你这样帮不了我们 |
[28:10] | I’m not hurting us either, bro, it’s over! | 我也不想害我们 兄弟 我们完了 |
[28:12] | – What do you mean? – Okay? He’s dead! | -你什么意思 -好吧 他死了 |
[28:15] | That’s ’cause of us. | 都是因为我们 |
[28:23] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[28:25] | Look, Suggs tried everything else, y’all. | 听着 萨格斯已经试过了所有别的办法 |
[28:27] | It was–it only made it worse. | 只是 只是让事情变得更糟 |
[28:30] | We weren’t ever going to hurt anybody. | 我们不想伤害任何人 |
[28:32] | We were supposed to rob a couple of places | 我们只是打算抢几个地方 |
[28:34] | until we could pay it off, and then that was it. | 只要把钱付清就行 就是这样 |
[28:36] | – Pay for what? – Just a couple more places, | -付什么钱 -只抢几个地方 |
[28:38] | – and that was it! – Pay for what? | -就是这样 -到底付什么钱 |
[28:39] | Our freedom! | 付钱买我们的自由 |
[28:45] | That’s it. We just– we’re just buying our way out. | 就是这样 我们只是想花钱买条出路 |
[28:56] | 公务员 入室抢劫/谋杀 | |
[28:56] | Vyshonne Kamen, he’s an enforcer for the G Park Lords. | 维肖恩·卡曼 他是G公园王帮的打手 |
[29:00] | It’s his job is to keep kids in line. | 他的工作就是让孩子们听话 |
[29:01] | He’s known for “20, no cover.” | 他的名言是”二十分钟 无遮挡” |
[29:03] | If a kid steps out, | 如果有孩子不听话 |
[29:04] | they get 20 minutes of a beating. | 他们就会被毒打二十分钟 |
[29:05] | South Homicide’s picked up two 16-year-olds | 在过去的六个月里 南区重案组 |
[29:07] | beaten to death in the past six months. | 发现了两个被打死的十六岁孩子 |
[29:09] | This is the guy we saw in the Gardens. | 这就是我们在花园里看到的那个家伙 |
[29:11] | Aidan and Chris got plugged in with Kamen | 艾登和克里斯从九岁开始 |
[29:12] | when they were nine. | 就跟着卡曼混了 |
[29:14] | Ran dime bags, but between 9 and 15, you gotta grow up | 帮他卖小包毒品 但是从九岁到十五岁 |
[29:17] | and neither of those kids are hard. | 他们长大了 那些孩子都不想再做苦役 |
[29:18] | Right, they wanted out. | 没错 他们想退出 |
[29:20] | Aidan said Suggs understood and he offered to help them. | 艾登说萨格斯了解他们的情况并提出帮忙 |
[29:23] | So he gave them a lockbox key? | 所以把钥匙箱钥匙给了他们 |
[29:25] | At first, Suggs went to Kamen, tried to talk to him, | 一开始 萨格斯去找卡曼 想跟他谈谈 |
[29:27] | got shut down. | 被拒绝了 |
[29:29] | Then he went back, offered him money, | 然后他再回去 给了卡曼一笔钱 |
[29:30] | that’s the $3,000. | 三千美元 |
[29:33] | Kamen told him that the price tag was 100 grand. | 卡曼告诉他标价是十万 |
[29:37] | Then Kamen threatened Suggs, | 然后卡曼威胁萨格斯 |
[29:39] | Suggs’ kids, the boys. | 萨格斯的孩子和那些男孩 |
[29:41] | Wrong thing for the right reasons. | 好心办了坏事 |
[29:43] | Right, so we’re guessing Kamen found out about the key | 没错 所以我们觉得卡曼发现了钥匙的事 |
[29:47] | and he saw a much bigger payday, | 发现了多捞一笔的机会 |
[29:48] | then Suggs wanted out, | 而萨格斯想退出 |
[29:50] | Kamen killed him, took the key from the kids. | 于是卡曼杀了他 从孩子们那里拿走了钥匙 |
[29:52] | All right, well, he’s got to be at the Gardens. | 好吧 他应该还在花园 |
[29:54] | Yeah, but we can’t pick him up. | 没错 但我们不能抓他 |
[29:56] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[29:59] | All we have is a conversation | 我们刚才的所有谈话内容 |
[30:00] | that’s supposed to be off record. | 都是不应该记录在案的 |
[30:02] | So put it on record. | 那就把这些记录下来 |
[30:03] | Look, even if we got it on the record, | 听着 就算我们把这些记录下来 |
[30:05] | brought Kamen in, had enough to charge murder, | 把卡曼抓起来 有足够的证据起诉谋杀 |
[30:08] | we still don’t have proof of coercion, | 我们还是没有胁迫的证据 |
[30:10] | and the word of two 15-year-old boys with priors… | 那两个有前科的十五岁男孩说的话… |
[30:13] | Who are guilty of seven burglaries | 他们还犯下了七起入室抢劫案 |
[30:14] | is not gonna go far with the D.A. | 这个案子可能都到不了地方检察院 |
[30:17] | Just got a message from Med. | 刚刚收到医院的消息 |
[30:20] | The victim from the burglary died about a half hour ago. | 入室抢劫案的受害者半小时前去世了 |
[30:25] | Kids are looking at felony murder. | 这些孩子面临谋杀重罪的指控 |
[30:30] | What’s the move now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[30:33] | The truth. | 实话实说 |
[30:35] | We tell the kids exactly what we have. | 告诉孩子们我们有什么 |
[30:38] | Look, we trusted him, | 我们信任过他 |
[30:40] | let’s see if the kid trusts us. | 看看孩子们是否会信任我们 |
[30:49] | Felony murder? | 谋杀重罪 |
[30:50] | Yeah, that’s how the prosecutor will see it. | 没错 检察官就是这么看这个案子的 |
[30:52] | If someone dies during a crime, | 如果在犯罪过程中有人丧生 |
[30:53] | the perpetrators of that crime | 那么罪行的加害者 |
[30:54] | are responsible for that person’s death. | 就必须对那个人的死负责 |
[30:57] | So we’re going to jail for life? | 那我们会坐一辈子牢吗 |
[31:00] | Unless we can convince an ASA of coercion. | 除非我们能让助理检察官相信你们是被胁迫的 |
[31:05] | If we can get the truth of what happened, | 如果我们能了解事情的真相 发生了什么 |
[31:07] | why you guys were doing the burglaries, | 为什么你们会入室抢劫 |
[31:08] | why Suggs was helping you. | 为什么萨格斯会帮你们 |
[31:10] | Yeah, but you can’t prove why, can you? | 对 但你们也没法证明这些原因 是吗 |
[31:12] | No, but we picked you up outside the Gardens. | 是的 但我们是在花园外面抓到你们的 |
[31:16] | No witnesses that we know of. | 据我们所知没被人看到 |
[31:17] | We’re hoping Kamen doesn’t know you’re here yet. | 我们希望卡曼还不知道你们在这里 |
[31:19] | He still has the key, and he still thinks | 钥匙还在他手上 而且他还觉得 |
[31:20] | you guys are gonna keep on doing work for him. | 你们会继续为他工作 |
[31:23] | So one of you could wear a wire. | 所以你们中的一个可以戴上窃听器 |
[31:25] | Hell no! | 绝对不行 |
[31:29] | – We’re not gonna force you. – Then no way! | -我们不会逼你们 -没门 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:37] | Man, I’m the reason Kamen even knows about the key. | 哥们 卡曼会知道钥匙的事是因为我 |
[31:43] | He didn’t understand how we were raking in so much cash, | 他不明白我们怎么会突然赚到那么多钱 |
[31:45] | so I mouthed off to him. | 我吹牛的时候被他听到了 |
[31:47] | I didn’t even think he even heard me. | 我都没想到他会听我说话 |
[31:51] | I’ll do it. It’s cool. | 我来戴窃听器 没事 |
[31:55] | I’ll do it. | 我戴窃听器 |
[32:11] | All right, kid’s moving. | 好 孩子走过去了 |
[32:14] | What, bro? Get outta here! | 怎么了 兄弟 让开 |
[32:18] | All right, Aidan’s inside. Now everybody, stay back. | 好 艾登进去了 现在所有人待命 |
[32:21] | No one gets any closer. | 任何人都不能靠近 |
[32:23] | Kev, you good? | 凯文 你还好吗 |
[32:26] | I’m good. The kid looks a little nervous though. | 我很好 不过这孩子有点紧张 |
[32:29] | Just remember, keep your back turned. | 记住 背对着他 |
[32:31] | Kamen’s gonna walk in and walk right back out | 如果卡曼发现你不是这个社区的 |
[32:33] | if he sees you’re not from the neighborhood. | 他一进来就会转身出去 |
[32:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:43] | Boss, we got eyes from the sound end. | 老大 我们看到有车开过来了 |
[32:44] | There’s a silver Yukon pulling up, | 有辆银色的育空停下了 |
[32:47] | same vehicle we saw at Aldrich Gardens. | 我们在奥尔德里奇花园也见过这辆车 |
[32:56] | Got a positive, Kamen’s on site. | 确定了 卡曼到现场了 |
[32:58] | Black jacket, jeans. | 黑色夹克 牛仔裤 |
[33:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:02] | Okay, we’re up. | 好 我们准备 |
[33:03] | Remember, we got one chance here. | 记住 我们在这里只有一次机会 |
[33:24] | Why am I hearing you’re looking for me? | 我听说你在找我 |
[33:27] | I got a location I think that looks good– | 我发现个地方看起来不错… |
[33:29] | hey, hey, hey. Come on, man, don’t talk like that in here. | 拜托 兄弟 别在这里说这个 |
[33:34] | You ain’t getting nothing to eat? | 你不吃点东西吗 |
[33:38] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[33:42] | Stupid place to meet me then. | 那这不是见我的好地方 |
[33:46] | Yo, I just wanna work. | 我只想工作 |
[33:48] | You want to work, you’ll work. | 你想工作 你就能工作 |
[33:50] | And then I’ll be good though, right? | 然后就没我事了 对吧 |
[33:54] | Look, we said 100k, and then I was gonna– | 听着 我们说好十万 然后我 |
[33:55] | 100k and what? | 十万然后什么 |
[33:58] | You get an exit? | 然后你退出 |
[34:00] | Well, we said that–that– | 我们说好的那个 那个 |
[34:01] | Boy. | 小子 |
[34:03] | Oh, man, Suggs really did a number on you, man. | 老天 萨格斯真是给你洗脑了啊 |
[34:07] | Messed your head all up. | 搅浑了你的脑子 |
[34:10] | Guy picks out a building, | 那家伙挑一幢楼 |
[34:12] | gives you a plan, | 给你个计划 |
[34:13] | tells you apartment number, a time, | 告诉你个房间号 一个时间 |
[34:16] | he even has a little key, huh? | 他甚至有把钥匙 |
[34:21] | It’s a damn fairy tale. | 真是天方夜谭 |
[34:24] | And after, y’all both gonna be good, right? All good? | 之后你们都能净身出户 完全没事 |
[34:31] | It don’t work like that, shorty. | 不是这样的 小矮个 |
[34:35] | Ain’t no more outs. | 没有什么退出 |
[34:42] | Look, Suggs ain’t protecting you no more, okay? | 听着 萨格斯没法再保护你了 懂吗 |
[34:47] | – You killed him, didn’t you? – Damn right, I killed him. | -你杀了他 对不对 -没错我杀了他 |
[34:51] | I take care of problems and that’s what he was, shorty. | 我解决麻烦 而他就是一个 小矮个 |
[34:54] | He was a problem. | 他就是个麻烦 |
[34:58] | You killed him? | 你杀了他 |
[35:18] | CPD, let him go! | 芝加哥警署 放开他 |
[35:19] | Let’s move in now. | 我们现在冲进去 |
[35:25] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[35:26] | Get out of here! Get out of here! | 快出去 快出去 |
[35:27] | I told you I wasn’t playing with you, man! | 我说过我没有跟你闹着玩 老兄 |
[35:29] | You wanna meet Suggs? | 你想去见萨格斯吗 |
[35:31] | You wanna meet Suggs, you wanna meet him? | 你想去见萨格斯吗 你想吗 |
[35:37] | I told you to let him go, didn’t I? | 我说了让你放开他 对不对 |
[35:47] | Chicago PD, move! | 芝加哥警署 走开 |
[35:49] | – Out of the way. – Move! | -别挡路 -走开 |
[35:51] | Out of the way. Out of the way! | 别挡路 别挡路 |
[35:57] | You think I won’t? | 你以为我不会开枪吗 |
[36:00] | Hank, Hank, I got him. I got him. | 汉克 汉克 我控制住他了 |
[36:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:04] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:05] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[36:09] | You did good, all right? | 你做得很好 懂吗 |
[36:21] | Damn right I killed him! I take care of problems. | 没错我杀了他 我解决麻烦 |
[36:24] | That’s what he was, shorty, he was a problem. | 他就是一个 小矮个 他就是个麻烦 |
[36:28] | That’s a pretty ironclad confession, huh? | 这可是铁证如山的供认啊 |
[36:31] | That’s the lockbox key you took from the kids. | 这是你从孩子那里拿的钥匙箱钥匙 |
[36:35] | This is one of your burners, the same one Suggs texted. | 这是你的一次性手机 给萨格斯发信息的那个 |
[36:39] | That sound right? | 对吗 |
[36:42] | So you got nothin’ to say, huh? | 你没话可说吗 |
[36:47] | It won’t do nothing but help. | 说了只会帮你忙 |
[36:53] | – Stand-up guy. – Yeah. | -忠诚的家伙 -是啊 |
[36:56] | The boys back in holding? | 那些孩子们怎么样 |
[36:58] | No, I’m gonna keep them downstairs with me | 我会让他们和我待在楼下 |
[37:00] | until the ASA signs off on a deal. | 直到助理检察官签个好协议 |
[37:02] | Looks like it’ll be a pretty good one. | 看上去会是个不错的协议 |
[37:05] | What you asked for. | 你要的东西 |
[37:08] | Not a bad haul. | 不赖啊 |
[37:12] | You get anything yet? | 问出什么来了吗 |
[37:13] | No, he knows better than to talk. | 没有 他知道不该开口 |
[37:16] | Yeah, ballistics came back on Aidan’s gun–not a match. | 艾登枪的弹道检测出来了 不符合 |
[37:22] | You were right to trust your instincts. | 你是对的 相信你的直觉 |
[37:27] | Why’d you back me? | 你为什么支持我 |
[37:31] | You let me talk Aidan down when, probably, | 你让我跟艾登谈话 但那时 |
[37:33] | it didn’t make sense to. | 也许不是好主意 |
[37:37] | I–you looked at me. | 你看了我一眼 |
[37:41] | With Aidan, you looked at me, and I got it. | 艾登的事 你看了我一眼 我就明白了 |
[37:45] | I trusted you. | 我相信你 |
[37:52] | I’ve trusted you from the day I met you, | 我第一天认识你时就相信你 |
[37:55] | and if I was gonna follow someone blind, | 如果让我盲目的相信某人的话 |
[37:57] | I’d follow you. | 我相信从你 |
[38:07] | See you later. | 回见 |
[38:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:20] | Ray? | 雷 |
[38:23] | Well, I got a full confession of murder from Kamen on the wire. | 我们拿到了卡曼的凶案认罪录音 |
[38:29] | He admits coercion. | 他承认胁迫犯罪 |
[38:30] | Okay, so we can release that motive to the press, uh, | 好的 那我们可以把这个动机告诉媒体 |
[38:35] | it should be enough to clear Suggs’ name | 然后这样可以为萨格斯正名了 |
[38:37] | and guarantee his pension. | 并保证他的退休金 |
[38:38] | Uh, no, it won’t be. I’m not staying. | 不 不会 我不喝 |
[38:44] | The conversation also covers Suggs’ involvement. | 那段录音也涵盖了萨格斯的参与 |
[38:49] | He helped the kids plan the break-ins in detail. | 他帮助孩子们策划闯入屋子的细节 |
[38:55] | Are you telling me | 你是在说 |
[38:57] | that you’re doing the complete opposite of what I asked? | 你做了和我要求完全相反的事情吗 |
[39:01] | The conversation on that wire clears those boys, | 那段录音能洗清孩子们的嫌疑 |
[39:05] | it allows me to get them a good deal with the ASA. | 让我能跟助理检察官谈个好条件 |
[39:09] | They’re good kids, | 他们是好孩子 |
[39:10] | they deserve the chance to become good men. | 他们值得一个从良的机会 |
[39:13] | Yeah, what kind of chance are they gonna get? | 他们能得到什么机会 |
[39:15] | What’s the boys’ deal? | 检察官给了什么条件 |
[39:18] | Got a year or two, but, I mean, it’s JISC but– | 一年或两年 虽然还是少管所 |
[39:22] | JISC is hard. | 少管所很难熬 |
[39:24] | Even if they’re by the console, they’re gonna catch hell. | 尽管有人看管着 他们也会经历地狱 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry, Ray. Really. | 我很抱歉 雷 真的 |
[39:33] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[39:41] | I’m gonna get them into Lake County Juvenile, | 我会安排他们去莱克县少管所 |
[39:43] | it’s better. | 那里好点 |
[39:46] | Probably do six, | 也许待六个月 |
[39:48] | get out, get the chance. | 出来后有个好机会 |
[39:59] | Let’s get two more of the same. | 给我们两杯一样的 |
[40:07] | I might just be the real deal, Hank. | 我也许是真货呢 汉克 |
[40:11] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[40:17] | So Suggs was planning the burglaries with them? | 所以萨格斯和他们一起计划抢劫 |
[40:20] | I think he thought he was protecting them. | 我想他只是想保护那些孩子 |
[40:22] | He was making sure no one got hurt. | 确保没人受伤 |
[40:24] | Right, but that’s a detail that won’t better much. | 嗯 但这些细节不会改变案情 |
[40:32] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定想自己来 |
[40:34] | I mean, Boden and I, we–we got her here but… | 博登和我 我们带她来这的 但是 |
[40:40] | She wasn’t too happy to come talk to you. | 她不太想来和你谈 |
[40:42] | I can’t blame her. | 我没法怪她 |
[40:43] | She’s gonna give you a hard time. | 她肯定会说些不好听的话 |
[40:45] | Yeah, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:47] | I wanted to– | 我想 |
[40:49] | bring the collection from 21 for her and Suggs’ kids and… | 从21局拿些东西来给她和萨格斯的孩子们 |
[40:54] | I want to tell her that he was exactly who she thought he was. | 我想告诉她 他就是她心目中的那个人 |