Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Sergeant Platt? 普拉特警长
[00:09] Blair Williams. I’m working with Superintendent Kelton. 布莱尔·威廉姆斯 凯尔顿警司派来的
[00:14] I’m a political consultant. 我是政治顾问
[00:19] The superintendent has a press conference next Tuesday 下周二警司想召开一场媒体见面会
[00:22] in Millennium Park. 就在千禧公园
[00:23] He’s announcing a new, female-forward recruiting initiative, 他要宣布一项新的专注女性的招募倡议
[00:26] and he’s hoping you’d be willing to lend your support. 他希望你能去现场支持一下
[00:28] – How? – By standing with him at the press conference. -怎么支持 -出席发布会 站在他身边
[00:31] You want me to stand next to Lake Michigan in February? 你想让我大冬天的去密歇根湖边上站着去
[00:34] It’s a great cause. 这是个很好的事情
[00:35] Where are you from, Blair? 您哪里人啊 布莱尔
[00:37] D.C. 华盛顿特区
[00:38] Ah, well, maybe in D.C., 是吗 也许在首都
[00:40] you can get away with a pretty smile and a $1,000 suit and ask for a favor, 你能穿一身好西服挂个笑脸就舔着脸让人帮忙
[00:44] but that’s not how it works in Chicago. 但是在芝加哥这一套可行不通
[00:46] I’m not asking for me; I’m asking for my boss, 不是我在请求您 我代表的是我的上司
[00:49] who’s also your boss. 也是您的上司
[00:53] Then he can ask me himself. 那让他自己来请
[01:04] I kn–I know you? 我 认识你吗
[01:06] Blair. Yeah, we met at the Kelton fund raiser. 我是布莱尔 在凯尔顿的募款餐会上见过
[01:07] Oh, yeah. Right, right, right. I’m– 对对 没错 我是
[01:09] You’re Kim. 你是金
[01:10] – Yeah. – Yeah, I remember. -是 -我记得你
[01:11] Oh, nice. What are you doing here? 好啊 你怎么来了
[01:13] Getting pummeled by your desk sergeant. 来吃你家前台警长的闭门羹来了
[01:14] Oh, that’s super normal. Don’t worry. 这太正常了 你别往心里去
[01:16] Mm. So this is your district? 你就在这个分局工作
[01:18] Yeah, this is my home away from home. 是 这是我另一个家
[01:21] That’s funny, I was actually gonna reach out to you. 说来有趣 我正想联系你呢
[01:24] Oh, okay. What’s up? 是吗 出什么事了
[01:26] I got two tickets for the Joffrey this Friday. 我有两张这周五乔弗里芭蕾舞团的票
[01:30] Yeah? 是吗
[01:32] Uh, look, if you’re seeing somebody– 如果你已经和人有约的话
[01:34] No, I-I was–I’m like– 没有 我 我是想说
[01:36] No. 我没有
[01:39] Think about it. 考虑一下吧
[01:41] Kim, Sarge wants us upstairs. 金 警长叫我们上楼去
[01:43] Ruzek heard from the CI. The deal’s on. 鲁塞克得到线人情报 交易有戏了
[01:55] Yeah? 是吗
[01:56] I just don’t think that the Second Amendment 我只是觉得第二修正案[持枪权]
[01:57] was created to protect dudes 不是用来保护那些
[01:58] that are manufacturing untraceable submachine guns. 制造无法追踪的半自动步枪的人的
[02:02] Can you stop moving? 你能别乱动了吗
[02:03] I’m trying to secure the camera. 我还想装个摄像头呢
[02:04] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[02:07] Man, my CI is pissing his pants. 我的线人吓得要尿裤子了
[02:09] Thanks for the vest. 多亏了防弹背心
[02:10] Yeah, well, the other good news is, 是吗 那另一条好消息就是
[02:12] the bullets from this gun rip right through Kevlar. 这种枪的子弹正好能打穿防弹背心
[02:16] Why would you even… 你这人怎么这么…
[02:18] – Was that too dark? – It was way too dark. -太阴暗了吗 -阴暗爆了
[02:19] I’m about to go do a gun buy. 我可是要去买黑枪啊
[02:21] I have a weird sense of humor. 我的幽默感很诡异的
[02:22] I know you do. You’re crazy. 我知道 你真是疯了
[02:24] I mean, legitim– 我可真的是…
[02:28] Talked to Voight. 和博伊特谈过了
[02:30] He wants me and you to run point. 他想让你和我跑这次的案子
[02:31] Copy that. Good. 收到 好的
[02:37] – We good on the camera? – Yeah. -摄像机装好了 -是
[02:40] All right. 好
[02:44] – Money. – Right, right, right. Right. -拿着钱 -好的好的
[02:48] They got me riding in a separate car. 他们让我单独开一辆车
[02:51] Oh, God. 天啊
[02:59] I can’t do this, man. 我不行的 大哥
[03:00] Davis is gonna kill me if he finds out I set him up. 如果戴维斯发现我设计了他 会杀了我
[03:02] Okay, just take a deep breath. 好了 深呼吸一下
[03:05] All right, we’re right here. Nothing’s gonna happen. 我们都在这 不会出事的
[03:08] She and I, we’ve done this 100 times before. 我和她跑过一百多个这样的案子了
[03:11] All right? We just need to catch Davis dirty, 我们只需要抓住戴维斯的把柄
[03:12] get him to tell us who’s making the guns, 逼他说出是谁在制造这些枪
[03:14] and then you are off the hook. 然后你就没事了
[03:15] Yeah, but listen, listen, hey. 不过听着 听着
[03:16] You feel like he’s made you, you just say the safe word. 如果你觉得被他识破了 说安全语就行
[03:19] Christmastime. Okay? 圣诞节到了 好吗
[03:21] Take a deep breath. 深呼吸
[03:24] Yo, Davis. 戴维斯
[03:26] This is Sherry and her boy Chris, 这是谢丽和她的男人克里斯
[03:28] the ones I told you about. 我跟你说过的
[03:30] They move high-end weed. 他们是做高端大麻生意的
[03:32] Isn’t that supposed to be legal? 现在不是合法了吗
[03:33] Yeah, supposed to be. 是啊 应该是
[03:34] Problem is, banks won’t handle dope money, 问题是银行不接受卖叶子的钱
[03:36] so we end up carrying around a lot of cash. 所以我们手上堆了大把的现金
[03:38] We need a little extra protection. 我们需要一点额外防护
[03:46] How many guns you looking for? 你们想要多少支枪
[03:48] How many guns you got? 你有多少吧
[03:50] My cousin, the businessman. 我表兄实力不一般哦
[03:53] Thought she was your cousin. 你的表亲不是她吗
[03:55] Yeah. I mean, the three of us grew up together. 是啊 我们三个从小一起长大的
[03:58] We’re like family. We’ve got, like, 都是一家人 我们有
[03:59] – 20 other cousins. – Yeah, all good, man. -二十多个表亲呢 -是啊 没事的
[04:02] They’re cool, I swear. 他们没事 我发誓的
[04:06] You put your life on that? 你愿意拿命来保证吗
[04:09] Damn right. 当然了
[04:21] Step back. 你们退后
[04:32] I think he felt my vest. 我想他感觉到我穿着防弹背心了
[04:34] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[04:36] Okay. 好吧
[04:38] It’s your call. 你来决定
[04:42] Christmastime. 圣诞节到了
[04:44] Kurt, get the hell out of here right now. 科特 赶紧离开这里
[04:59] Chicago PD! Step away from the car! 芝加哥警署 离开那辆车
[05:07] – Damn it! – Shots fired, shots fired. -可恶 -有交火 有交火
[05:09] – He’s armed. You all right? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -他有武器 你没事吧 -我没事
[05:10] – You okay? – Fine, fine. -没事吧 -我真没事
[05:12] Hey, you come out! 立即自己出来
[05:14] You keep your hands where I can see ’em! 把手举在我看得见的地方
[05:22] Offender down! 枪手被击倒
[05:26] 21. Shots fired by offender and police, offender down. 警方和歹徒有交火 歹徒被击倒
[05:30] Call the crime lab. 叫取证室来
[05:31] He’s dead. 他死了
[05:34] – You guys all right? – Yeah, listen. -你们都没事吧 -听着
[05:36] I thought he felt my vest, so I-I called it. 我觉得他看出我穿着防弹背心 我就行动了
[05:38] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[05:39] You got nothing to be sorry about. 你完全没必要道歉
[05:42] You did the right thing. 你做的对
[05:53] All right, our lead suspect 我们的主要嫌疑人
[05:54] is now laying on a slab at the morgue, 现在正躺在停尸房的推车上
[05:56] so we need a plan B. 所以我们需要个替代计划
[05:58] Well, what else do we know about these guns? 这些机枪我们还了解到什么情报
[06:00] Um, this is the machine gun that Davis was firing at us, 这就是戴维斯朝我们开火的机枪
[06:03] a so-called “Cop killer.” 也就是所谓的”条子杀手”
[06:04] He had two other ones in his trunk. 他的车后厢里还有两支
[06:06] We find any prints on these guns? 这些枪上有指纹吗
[06:08] No, I checked with the lab. 没有 我问过取证室了
[06:09] The only ones they could find were from Davis. 他们只能找到戴维斯的指纹
[06:11] No make, no model, and no serial numbers, 没有制造商 模具和序列号的任何信息
[06:12] because some punk is manufacturing these off the books. 因为有些混蛋私下里制造这些枪
[06:15] So lethal as hell and totally untraceable. 所以杀伤力极大 而且无法追踪
[06:17] All right, what else do we know about Davis? 好吧 那关于戴维斯还有别的情报吗
[06:19] We know he’s a local boy on parole from Statesville. 他是本地人 在州监狱服刑假释了
[06:21] And he wasn’t supposed to leave Illinois, 而且他不能离开伊州
[06:23] but I ran GPS on his car. 但是我查了他车上的导航系统
[06:25] He went to Wisconsin yesterday. He stayed for 30 minutes, 他昨天去了威斯康辛州 待了30分钟
[06:28] and then he came back to Chicago. 然后又回到芝加哥了
[06:29] So those GPS coordinates put him at a depot in the backwoods GPS坐标显示他在偏僻地区的一个仓库
[06:32] which just so happens to be home to a regional gun show. 恰好是一个区域枪展的会场
[06:34] Where he bought the guns. 他是在那里买的枪
[06:35] Yeah, safe bet he didn’t go for the cheese. 嗯 他肯定不是为了奶酪去的
[06:37] Okay, well, if that’s where he went, 好吧 如果他去了那里
[06:38] that’s where we gotta go. 我们也得去
[06:40] Boss, we gotta find this seller. 老大 我们得找到卖家
[06:41] All right, I’ll contact my guy over at the ATF. 好 我会联系在烟酒枪管局熟人
[06:43] He’ll swear us all in so we can work across state lines. 他会让我们宣誓就职 这样就可以跨过州界工作
[06:46] Burgess, you and Halstead go in as buyers. 伯吉斯 你和霍斯特德装成买家进去
[06:49] Upton and Atwater, you’re backup. 厄普顿和阿特沃特 你们提供支援
[06:50] Stay off the radar. 保持低调
[06:51] I don’t want the locals involved. 我不想把当地人卷进去
[06:54] You two hang back with me. 你俩跟我留下来
[06:55] We’ll deal with the paperwork on the Davis shooting. 我们处理枪击戴维斯的文件
[07:06] Good call yesterday. 昨天的决定很正确
[07:07] No point in taking that kind of risk. 没必要冒那种风险
[07:10] Yeah. I just… 嗯 我只是
[07:12] feel like I shouldn’t have let him get so close to me. 觉得我不该让他那么靠近我
[07:14] No, it was the right call, Kim. 不 你的决定是正确的 金
[07:16] All day, every day. 一向如此
[07:19] Thanks. 谢了
[07:25] About me and Adam… 至于我和亚当…
[07:26] Hailey, um, I’m good. 海莉 我不介意
[07:28] Really. 真的
[07:30] I’ve been wanting to tell you, I just– 我一直想要告诉你 我只是…
[07:31] We haven’t been together for a long time, so… 我们很久没在一起了 所以…
[07:35] – Just sorta happened. – That’s great. -就那么发生了 -好极了
[07:36] I don’t really want to talk about it. 我真的不想谈这个
[07:38] Not now. 现在不想
[07:39] Let’s just focus on busting the guy who’s making these guns. 我们专注于把制造枪的人抓起来吧
[07:45] Okay. 好了
[07:58] I’m striking out all over the place. 我在这里太扎眼了
[08:00] I think I got something. 我好像有发现了
[08:01] See these two guys right here? 你看见那边那两个人了吗
[08:02] Black hat and a green jacket? 黑帽子和绿外套
[08:04] Yeah. What about ’em? 嗯 怎么了
[08:05] They’ve been hanging around, hustling customers all day, 他们一整天都在这里转悠拉客
[08:07] and they don’t have a booth. 而他们没有摊位
[08:09] No booth, no background check. 没有摊位 没有背景调查
[08:10] Yeah, exactly. 没错
[08:12] – Okay, let’s make a play. – All right. -好 我们上 -好
[08:14] Listen, I don’t know where they’re keeping 听着 我不知道他们把货
[08:15] their merchandise, so just don’t go too far. 放在哪里 所以别太深入
[08:17] We don’t have backup. 我们没有后援
[08:26] Hey. Hey, man. 伙计
[08:27] If you’re looking for power, what we got is far better. 如果你想找火力猛的 我们的货比这里的强多了
[08:29] Fully automatic and untraceable. 全自动 无法追查
[08:31] Hey. You stay the hell away from my booth, 从我的摊位前滚开
[08:33] or I will report you. 不然我就举报你们
[08:34] Kiss my ass. 去死吧
[08:36] Hey, come on. 走吧
[08:40] Hey, hey, hey. Hold up, hold up. 等等 等等
[08:42] I heard you guys. 我听见你们说的了
[08:44] I’ve been looking for something untraceable. 我在找无法追查的武器
[08:45] – That right? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[08:47] My brother and I, we got a store in Milwaukee, and we… 我哥和我 我们在密尔沃基有家店
[08:49] we sell a lot of guns, but, you know, 我们卖很多枪 但是
[08:51] the serious business happens out back. 真正的生意都在地下
[08:54] How many pieces you want? 你想要几把
[08:55] Depends on what we’re talking. 得看是什么货了
[09:00] These babies right here, 这些宝贝
[09:02] they’ll cut through a tank, 能击穿坦克
[09:03] and they’re 100% untraceable. 而且百分之百无法追查
[09:06] Those are beautiful. 太美了
[09:08] Yeah. 是啊
[09:10] All right. Let me text my brother. 好 我发信息问我哥
[09:11] See what we can do. 看看我们的打算
[09:12] Yeah, but they ain’t cheap. Two grand a pop. 但是它们可不便宜 两千一把
[09:14] Please. That’s not a problem. 拜托 那不是问题
[09:19] Okay. Says he wants ten pieces. 好了 他说要十把
[09:22] Well, you good for 20 Gs? Right now? 你现在能拿出两万
[09:25] Well, I need to see the merchandise. 我得先看货
[09:27] – Okay, all right, yeah. – Okay? Yeah. -好 好的 -好的
[09:28] Come on. Come with us. 来吧 跟我们走
[09:31] We got a problem. 有麻烦了
[09:32] Security’s gonna blow up the deal. 保安要打断交易
[09:33] Keep an eye on Kim. 盯住金
[09:34] Copy that. 收到
[09:38] – Detective Halstead, CPD. – So? -霍斯特德警探 芝加哥警署 -那又怎样
[09:39] Look, um, we’re working a case with ATF, 我们在和烟酒枪管局联合办案
[09:41] and the two guys that you’re eyeing, 你盯上的那两个人
[09:42] they’re part of the operation. 他们是行动的一部分
[09:44] – Nobody told me about this. – Roy. -没人跟我提起 -罗伊
[09:45] You got somewhere we can talk? ‘Cause this is important. 我们能换个地方谈吗 因为这很重要
[09:54] Mm-hmm. There they are. 他们出来了
[09:56] All right, I’m gonna follow on foot. 好了 我去徒步跟踪
[09:58] Be safe. 小心点
[10:04] Where we going? 我们要去哪儿
[10:06] Guns are in our truck. 枪在我们的卡车里
[10:09] Cool. 好
[10:12] Nice hand tat. 手上的纹身不错
[10:14] Is that a spider web? 是蜘蛛网吗
[10:16] Yeah, my ex had one just like it. 嗯 我前男友也有一个
[10:23] – Where’s this truck? – Back this way. -卡车在哪儿 -在后面
[10:25] We gotta take precautions with what we’re selling. 我们卖这种东西 得小心谨慎
[10:27] Yeah, I get that. 嗯 我明白
[10:31] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[10:34] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[10:35] Someone’s following us. 有人在跟踪我们
[10:37] Hey, Jay, where are you, man? 杰 你在哪儿
[10:38] You might want to get out here. 你应该出来了
[10:41] Man, I told you, cops are all over these things. 我跟你说了 警察在查这些枪
[10:43] – Where? – Blonde chick. -在哪儿 -金发妞
[10:47] Oh, please, relax. The blonde chick’s with me. 拜托 放松 金发妞是我的人
[10:50] Allie! 艾莉
[10:53] Works with me at the store. 她和我一起在店里工作
[10:56] – Hey, what’s going on? – Nothing, it’s cool. -怎么回事 -没事的
[10:58] We’re gonna check out some guns. 我们要去看枪
[11:00] – Great. – Yeah. -好极了 -嗯
[11:01] Why are you following us? 你为什么跟踪我们
[11:03] I saw my friend walking away with two strange guys. 我看到我的朋友跟两个陌生男人走了
[11:06] It’s girl code, bro. 这是女孩间的约定 兄弟
[11:10] Let’s see these guns. 我们去看枪吧
[11:14] Okay, then. 那好吧
[11:16] – Yeah. – Come on. -嗯 -来吧
[11:20] They’re over here. 枪在这边
[11:22] Really playing it safe. 你们可真谨慎
[11:24] On my way out to you now. 马上出去找你
[11:35] Where we at, man? 什么情况 伙计
[11:36] Disappeared behind the pavilion. 在棚子后面消失了
[11:39] Doing a deal behind a truck in the back. 在后面一辆卡车后面交易
[11:40] We don’t have enough guys to cover this. 我们人手不够处理不了这个
[11:42] Okay. Let’s see some cash. 好了 把钱拿出来吧
[11:44] Let’s see some merchandise. 把货拿出来吧
[11:48] Guns are in the box. 枪在箱子里
[11:50] Don’t move! 不许动
[11:50] Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hands up! 把手举起来
[11:52] Take out your phones, drop ’em on the ground! 把手机拿出来 扔到地上
[11:53] – All right, all right – In the truck. -好 好 -上车
[11:55] Put your phone on the ground. Phone on the ground now. 把手机扔到地上 立刻扔到地上
[11:56] – Move, move. Move it. – Get in. -快点 快 -上车
[12:15] I don’t want to hear any more. 我不想听了
[12:16] – Get out. – Out. -出来 -出来
[12:17] All right. What’re you guys doing? 好了 你们要干什么
[12:18] – Whoa! – This is insane! You guys! -天哪 -这太离谱了 伙计们
[12:21] What do we got? Come on. 看看能找到什么 快点
[12:25] Five hundred bucks. 五百刀
[12:26] You gotta be… 开什么玩笑
[12:28] What’re you talking about? 你说什么
[12:36] – I thought you had 20 grand. – What are you talking about? -我以为你有两万 -你在说什么
[12:38] – You lied to the wrong man. – I didn’t lie to you. -你骗错人了 -我没有骗你
[12:39] – Yeah, you did. – No, when did I lie? -你骗了 -没有 我什么时候骗了
[12:41] I never said I had the cash on me. 我从没说过我身上有现金
[12:42] – I had to see the product to– – No, no, no, no. -我必须先看到货 -不不不
[12:44] Listen, if I liked what I saw, 听着 如果我对货满意的话
[12:45] – I was gonna get you the cash. – I want my 20 grand. -我就会给你拿钱 -把我的两万给我
[12:46] Or I can just shoot the both of you. 不然我就打死你们两个
[12:48] Okay, take it easy, take it easy. 放轻松 放轻松
[12:49] Listen, listen to me, listen to me, I– 听我说 听我说
[12:50] I can get you the money, I just, I– 我可以给你拿钱
[12:51] I need to call my brother, okay? 我要先给我哥打个电话 好吗
[12:53] Where is he? 他在哪
[12:54] He’s, like, an hour away at the store. 他在店里 离这里大概有一小时路程
[13:01] How the hell did we lose two officers? 怎么会跟丢两个警官的
[13:03] I don’t know what happened, but Jay and Kevin 我不知道出什么事了 但是杰和凯文
[13:04] couldn’t get a look at the pickup’s plates. 没能看到皮卡的车牌
[13:06] Cell phones? 有电话吗
[13:06] Atwater found ’em in the parking lot. 阿特沃特在停车场找到了
[13:08] Right now, our best bet is video surveillance. 现在 我们最大的希望就是监控了
[13:11] Jay, he got a look at the guy, 杰看到了那个家伙一眼
[13:12] so he’s going through footage right now. 他现在正在查监控
[13:14] Soon as we get a clear image, 一旦有了清晰的图像
[13:15] I’ll run it through facial recognition. 我就会去做面部识别
[13:16] We can go from there. 可以从这里入手
[13:17] All right, contact Wisconsin State Police, 好 联系威斯康辛州警局
[13:19] have them run those cell phones for fingerprints. 让他们检查手机上的指纹
[13:20] Copy that. 明白
[13:22] – Put these on, make ’em tight. – Okay. -戴上 捆紧点 -好的
[13:24] – No, put ’em on! – All right. -戴上 -好的
[13:25] Go, go, go, go. Tighten it up. Tighten it up. 快点 快点 捆紧点 捆紧点
[13:27] – Get ’em on! – They’re tight! -赶紧戴上 -已经很紧了
[13:28] In the car! 上车
[13:31] – Be smart about this. – Shut up. -你要想清楚 -闭嘴
[13:33] Get in. 上车
[13:36] What about that spiderweb tattoo Burgess mentioned? 伯吉斯提到的蛛网纹身怎么样了
[13:38] We ran it–it’s popular with three different 查过了 这个纹身在三个不同的
[13:40] white prison gangs. 白人监狱团伙之间都很流行
[13:41] Doesn’t really narrow things down. 并没有把范围缩小
[13:42] I sent Ballistics the photo of the guns 我把他们打算贩卖的枪支的照片
[13:44] they were trying to sell. 送到了弹道检测处
[13:45] Maybe they’ll find some identifying markers. 说不定他们能找到一些识别身份的特征
[13:47] All right, pack up. We’re going to Wisconsin. 好 收拾行装 我们去威斯康辛
[13:52] Get in. Come on. Shut it. 进去 快点 闭上嘴
[13:55] All right. Go! 好了 赶紧走
[13:56] – Take it easy. – Move! -放松点 -快走
[13:57] Go on. Go. 快走 走
[14:03] – On the floor. – Get down. Get down. -坐在地上 -坐下 坐下
[14:05] – Have a seat. – Get down! -坐下 -坐下
[14:06] – Hey, easy, easy! – Get down. -慢点 -坐下
[14:08] Whoa, man. 伙计
[14:09] We don’t gotta hurt ’em, all right? 我们不必伤害她们 好吗
[14:11] What’d you say? 你说什么
[14:13] You just keep your mouth shut and you tie ’em up. 你把嘴闭上 然后把她们绑好
[14:17] Hey, listen. 听着
[14:19] You want the money, right, the 20 grand? 你想要钱 对吗 那两万
[14:21] That’s not a problem– all you gotta do is let me make a phone call. 没有问题 你只需要让我打个电话
[14:23] Just shut up! Just shut up! 闭嘴 闭嘴
[14:25] No talking! 不准说话
[14:28] And you stay still! 待好了
[14:30] Or I can just kill you both. 不然我就杀了你们
[14:35] Come on. 走吧
[14:47] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[14:49] What do you mean, what am I doing? 什么叫我在做什么
[14:51] – I’m gonna get us out of here. – No, we sit tight. -我在帮我们脱身 -不 我们坐好
[14:52] The team’s gotta be getting close. 小队应该快到了
[14:55] What are you talking about? You don’t know that. 你在说什么 你又不知道
[14:57] Kim, the goal is to stay alive for as long as possible. 金 我们的目标是尽可能存活下去
[15:00] And right now, the best way to do that 目前 最好的办法
[15:01] is to sit tight and wait for help. 就是坐好了 等待救援
[15:07] What do you got? 有什么线索
[15:08] I got that surveillance picture, 我找到了监控的画面
[15:10] but it’s not close enough for facial rec. 但距离太远 做不了面部识别
[15:11] They’ve been gone for over 90 minutes, 他们已经离开九十分钟了
[15:12] so they can be on their way to Canada for all we know. 所以他们可能已经在去加拿大的路上了
[15:15] Trudy, tell me you got something. 特鲁迪 告诉我你查到了些什么
[15:18] Yeah, lab blew up the photo of the guns. 是的 实验室把枪支的照片放大了
[15:19] Picked up a corner of the CNC mill. 找到了数控铣床的一个角落
[15:22] Talking about the machine they use to make the guns? 你说的是他们用来制枪的机器
[15:24] Yeah, there’s a serial number on it. 没错 上面有序列号
[15:26] Guy named Spencer Whalen bought it seven months ago. 一个叫斯宾塞·维伦的人在七个月前买的
[15:29] He owns a cabin in southern Wisconsin too. 他在南威斯康辛也有一间小屋
[15:31] All right, you got an address? 好的 有地址吗
[15:32] Just texted it. 刚刚发给你了
[15:33] Hank, he’s 10 miles from you guys. 汉克 他距离你们十六公里
[15:36] Great work, Trudy. Thanks. 干得漂亮 特鲁迪 多谢了
[15:37] – I’ll take the lead. – No, Antonio will. -我去带队 -不 安东尼奥带队
[15:39] I know what’s going on in your head– 我知道你在想什么
[15:40] Boss, I can handle it. 老大 我能搞定
[15:41] This isn’t about you right now, Adam, 这不关你的事 亚当
[15:43] so just stand down and follow orders. 所以别管了 听从命令
[15:49] Okay, look. 好吧
[15:50] I know at the academy they teach us 我知道在警校的时候 他们教我们
[15:52] never to reveal ourselves as police, but… 永远不要暴露自己警察的身份 但是
[15:55] these guys are amateurs. 这些人很业余
[15:57] I mean, they’re not ready to go the distance 他们还没准备好对两个芝加哥警察
[15:58] with two Chicago cops. 干赶尽杀绝的事
[16:00] If we tell them who we are, 如果我们告诉他们身份
[16:01] there’s a really good chance they could just turn and run. 他们很有可能转身就跑
[16:03] Or they get spooked and do something crazy. 或者会吓着他们 然后做出些疯狂的事
[16:06] Hailey, if the team was following us, 海莉 如果小队在跟着我们
[16:07] wouldn’t you think they’d be here by now? 你不觉得他们现在应该已经到了吗
[16:08] I know. 我知道
[16:10] We need to keep our eyes open and find the right moment. 我们得保持清醒 寻找合适的时机
[16:13] Look around. See if– 看看周围有没有
[16:20] Here. Call your brother on this phone. 给 用这个手机打给你哥
[16:27] – There’s no service. – Son of a bitch. -没信号 -真该死
[16:31] Hey. You get a signal out there? 外面有信号吗
[16:34] No. 没有
[16:35] I had one coming in, though, back on the main road. 进来的时候有 在主路那边
[16:36] Yo, I think I just heard something outside. 我好像听到外面有什么动静
[16:39] Well, go check it out. 去看看
[17:03] Sarge, the truck’s got an alarm on it. 警长 卡车上有警报
[17:04] Good, we’ll draw him out, then, breach the structure. 很好 把他们引出来 再破门攻入
[17:07] Let’s move. 行动吧
[17:27] – Down! Don’t move! – Get down! -趴下 不许动 -趴下
[17:29] Get on the table! 趴桌子上
[17:30] Kim! Hailey! Sound off! 金 海莉 把警报关了
[17:32] Where are the girls at, huh? 她们人在哪
[17:34] Son of a bitch. 该死的
[17:34] – You better stay right there. – Hailey! Kim! -你最好别动 -海莉 金
[17:37] Stay right there. You better not move. 趴好 不许动
[17:39] I got the guns. 我找到枪了
[17:42] – No sign of ’em. – Stay right there. Don’t move. -没找到她们 -待着 别动
[17:45] – Where are the women? – What women? -她们在哪 -什么她们
[17:47] Wrong answer. 回答错误
[17:49] – I won’t ask again. – Where are they? -我不会再问你第二遍 -她们在哪
[17:51] You have three seconds to answer. 给你三秒回答
[17:53] – One, two! – Hold on, hold on. -一 二 -等等
[17:54] Hold on, hold on! These weren’t the guys that they left with. 等等 等等 他们不是和这些人走的
[17:57] The hell are you talking about? 你他妈说什么呢
[17:58] They weren’t at the show. 他们没去展销会
[17:58] We were doing the deal with someone else. 我们是和其他人在交易
[18:02] If these guys don’t have ’em… 如果他们不在这些人的手里
[18:04] Who the hell does? 那在他妈谁那儿呢
[18:09] I’m not saying anything else till I get out of here 在离开这之前我都不会再多说一个字了
[18:11] and I get a– 我还要求有一个…
[18:13] Two of your associates used this photo 你的两个同伙用这张照片
[18:15] to set up a buy with our officers. 和我们的警察约定了一场交易
[18:16] These are your guns. 这些是你们的枪
[18:17] Right, Spencer? 对吧 斯宾塞
[18:18] Who are your guys, who are you working with? 你的人都有谁 你在为谁卖命
[18:19] If I ask for a lawyer, don’t you gotta get me one? 如果我要见律师 你们不是得给我找一个吗
[18:22] Isn’t that, like, a rule? 这不是个规定吗
[18:24] Here’s the thing. 是这样的
[18:26] The two officers who went to do the buy are missing. 那两个前去交易的警察失踪了
[18:29] And when cops go missing, 当有警察失踪的时候
[18:32] all the rules go out the window. 规定什么的也一并消失了
[18:37] Got a lot of tools here. 这里的工具还蛮多的嘛
[18:40] Who’re you working with? 你的同伙是谁
[18:41] Just give us the names of your associates. 告诉我们你同伙的名字就行
[18:42] I don’t have other associates. 我没有其他同伙了
[18:46] That’s the wrong answer. 回答错误
[18:52] You got one more chance. 你还有一次机会
[18:53] I don’t have other associates or whatever. 我没有其他的同伙了
[18:55] I swear to God, I don’t! 我向上帝发誓 真的没有了
[18:56] It’s just me and my cousin. 只有我和我表哥
[18:58] You never seen this guy before? 你从来没见过这个人吗
[18:59] We got him on surveillance at the gun show 我们在枪支展会的监控视频里
[19:01] with a picture of your guns. 发现他带着你们的枪
[19:02] – You never seen him? – Yeah, yeah, yeah! -你没见过他吗 -见过 见过
[19:04] Tall guy. Looks like this dude– 挺高的 看起来有点像…
[19:06] he goes by the name of Red. 一个叫小红的人
[19:07] I met him once like a week ago. I swear. 我就在一周前见过他一次 我发誓
[19:10] What else can you tell us about him? 关于他你还能告诉我们点什么呢
[19:11] He’s got a tattoo– 他有个纹身
[19:13] a spiderweb on his hands. 手上纹了个蜘蛛网
[19:15] Did you meet him? Did you sell him guns? 你和他碰面了吗 你卖给他枪了吗
[19:17] I tr–I tried to. 我想 想卖给他来着
[19:18] I texted him that picture 我给他发了那张图片
[19:20] so he could see what the guns looked like. 让他看看那些枪的样子
[19:21] I texted it, but he never got back to me, 我给他发了 但他一直没回我
[19:22] I swear. I swear! 我发誓 我发誓
[19:25] Cuff him. 把他铐上
[19:26] Get on the ground. 趴到地上去
[19:27] On the ground. 快趴下
[19:30] What do you think? 你怎么看
[19:31] I think the guys who took Kim and Hailey, they– 我觉得劫走了金和海利的那些人
[19:34] they don’t have any guns. All they got is that picture. 他们没有枪 他们只有那张图
[19:36] They’re scam artists. 他们就是群骗子
[19:37] This whole thing was a robbery from the get-go. 这起案子从一开始就是个抢劫案
[19:41] – Get up. Get up! – Get up! -起来 起来 -给我起来
[19:51] You get a signal yet? 你收到信号了吗
[19:52] No. Keep walking. 没有 继续走
[19:57] Gotta say, most guys wouldn’t pick a gun show to do a robbery. 我得说一句 大部分人不会抢枪支展销会
[20:00] People with guns feel like they’re safe. 有枪的人们会觉得自己很安全
[20:03] Makes ’em vulnerable. 实际上这让他们更脆弱
[20:05] Good point. 有道理
[20:07] You’re a smart guy. 你挺聪明的嘛
[20:08] Seems like there should be easier ways 感觉应该有更容易的
[20:09] for you to make a living. 谋生之道
[20:11] I’m not the one who’s trying to buy illegal guns. 不是我想买非法枪支的
[20:14] I’m just taking what I deserve. 我只是要拿到我应得的
[20:16] You think you, uh, deserve my money? 你觉得你 应该得到我的钱
[20:18] Yeah. I do. 对 是这样
[20:20] You’re a woman. World takes care of you. 你是个女人 整个世界都照顾着你
[20:22] I don’t have the same options. 我就没这个选项
[20:24] My family poured our blood into the Easton Company. 我的家族为伊斯顿公司鞠躬尽瘁
[20:27] Three generations. Bastards packed up and they– 三代人啊 结果这群混蛋卷铺盖
[20:30] they moved to China. 滚去中国了
[20:32] They killed a whole class of American workers for what… 他们害死了整个美国工人阶级 图个啥
[20:36] two pennies a unit? 为了几毛钱
[20:42] Don’t look at me like that. 别那么看着我
[20:44] I’m not. I’m just sorry. I just, you know– 我不是 我只是想 对不起 我…
[20:46] just trying to–please don’t! Please don’t! 我只是想 别这样 求你了 不要
[20:47] – Don’t look at me like that! – Oh, God! -别那么看着我 -天啊
[20:50] I was just–I was just trying to understand. 我只是想…想理解你
[20:59] Now, walk. 好了 走吧
[21:09] There’s no reason 她们不应该
[21:12] they should be in this situation, not at all. 陷入这种处境的 完全不应该
[21:13] You guys should have been all over them. 你们应该保护好她们的
[21:14] What? Were you there? 什么 你在现场吗
[21:17] Were you there? 你在现场吗
[21:18] – No. – No. -不在 -不在
[21:19] So you don’t know what went down. 所以你不知道发生了什么
[21:22] You just keep your mouth shut. 你就把嘴闭上吧
[21:32] Wisconsin area code. 威斯康辛州的区号
[21:34] Okay, put it on speaker. 好 接通之后开免提
[21:37] Yeah, hello? 喂 你好
[21:39] Hey, bro, it’s me, your favorite sister, Sarah. 老哥 我是你最疼爱的妹妹莎拉
[21:41] I need a favor. 我需要你帮个忙
[21:43] Yeah, yeah, what is it this time? 好吧 好吧 这次又是什么事
[21:44] Um, the guns, they look really good. 那些枪看起来真的很棒
[21:47] Really good, so I’m gonna need you to get the cash together. 特别棒 所以我需要你帮我搞点钱
[21:50] 20 grand. 两万刀
[21:51] 20 grand. Okay, yeah, I can do that. 两万刀 好的 我帮你
[21:53] Where do you wanna meet? 你想在哪见面呢
[21:54] There’s a pizza joint on Addison and Baldwin. 在艾迪生街和鲍德温街那个路口有一家披萨店
[21:57] – You know it? – I’ll find you. -你知道吗 -我能找到
[21:58] Um, you there right now? 你现在在那吗
[22:00] No, I’m gonna send one of the guys 不在 我要让我见到的那群人里的一个去
[22:01] that I met, a supplier. 一个供应商
[22:02] He’ll take the money and then he’ll get you the guns. 他会去取钱然后把枪给你
[22:05] Well, where will you be? 那你在哪呢
[22:07] I’m just hanging out at their cabin. 我就在他们的房子这儿待着
[22:09] Their cabin? Cabin where? 他们的房子那儿 那是哪儿
[22:11] Um, I have no idea. 我也不知道
[22:13] Just… don’t worry. These guys are great. 但是不用担心 这些人都超好的
[22:15] There’s nothing to worry about, okay? 没什么可担心的 知道了吗
[22:17] Okay. If you say so. 好吧 你都这么说了
[22:19] Get that money together, and I’ll be there ASAP. 搞到那笔钱 我马上过去
[22:21] And if you’re short on cash, 如果你现金不够的话
[22:22] um, I have some stashed in my locker at the gym. 我在健身房的储物柜里有一点
[22:24] Same combo as always. 还是原来的密码
[22:28] – Okay, great. – You know my gym, right? -好的 -你知道我的健身房吧
[22:30] Yeah, yeah, but I’m good on cash. 嗯嗯 但是我的钱够了
[22:32] – Good on the cash. – Okay. -钱够用了 -好的
[22:34] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m great. -你还好吗 -嗯 好得很
[22:36] Just text this number when you have the cash, 等你取到钱了就给这个号码打个电话
[22:37] and we’ll set up a time to meet. 我们到时候定个见面时间
[22:38] I will. 好的
[22:42] Adam, what’s the name of Kim’s gym? 亚当 金的健身房叫什么
[22:44] – Uh, Easton Gym. – Uh, Easton Fitness. -伊斯顿健身房 -伊斯顿健身
[22:46] Okay, so she’s giving us a hint. 好的 她在给我们提示
[22:47] All right, loop in Platt, 好的 联系普拉特
[22:48] have her cross-reference the name Easton 让她把伊斯顿这个名字和我们手头的所有线索
[22:50] with all the pieces we got. 进行一下交叉对比
[22:51] Run an emergency ping on that phone number too. 再对那个号码进行一下紧急定位
[22:54] Uh, what do you wanna do about the money? 那钱怎么办呢
[22:55] I’ll arrange a 1505 wire transfer. 我会让人网上转账的
[22:57] – Good. – Boss. -很好 -老大
[22:58] I know you want me to sit in the background on this one, 我知道你希望我在这件案子上退居二线
[23:00] but here, my voice on the phone, I think it’s gotta be– 但你看 是我接的电话 我觉得我必须…
[23:02] Okay, fine. 好的 好吧
[23:03] Just play it the way I tell you to play it. 只要你听我的指挥就行
[23:05] All right, thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[23:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:23] Hey, wait. 等等
[23:23] Can you please redo my zip ties? 你能重新绑我的手吗
[23:26] Please? 求你了
[23:28] Please. 求你了
[23:29] They’re so tight, I can barely feel my hands. 太紧了 我的手都没知觉了
[23:33] Please. 求求你
[23:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:42] My name’s Ally. 我叫艾莉
[23:48] If you don’t mind me asking, 如果你不介意我问的话
[23:49] how are you gonna explain this to your wife? 你准备怎么跟你老婆解释呢
[23:53] My wife? 我老婆
[23:54] Hey, you got a ring on. I assume you’re married. 你带着戒指 我猜你是结了婚的
[23:58] Yeah, she don’t gotta know about any of this. 对 她不会知道这个的
[24:00] Yeah, well… 那个…
[24:02] if you love her, you might want to think this through a little better. 如果你爱她 你该再好好想想清楚
[24:05] Your friend goes off the rails and kills us, 你朋友失控把我们杀了的话
[24:07] that’s your life. 那可得关一辈子
[24:08] You’re never gonna see your wife again. 你就再也见不到你老婆了
[24:14] But if you go to the police, 可如果你去找警察
[24:16] you get ahead of this thing, you tell them what’s going on, 你提前一步告诉他们出什么事了
[24:19] there’s a good chance you can walk away from it. 很有可能你可以什么事都没有
[24:22] – You think I’m stupid? – No. -你觉得我傻吗 -当然不
[24:24] I think you’re smart. 我觉得你很聪明
[24:26] And I think you love your wife. 而且我觉得你很爱你老婆
[24:29] If you go the police and you tell them what’s going on, 如果你去找警察 告诉他们出什么事了
[24:31] there’s a good chance you can walk away from this 很有可能你可以什么事都没有
[24:33] like nothing ever happened. 就像这事从来没有发生过一样
[24:35] But if this goes sideways, 可是如果这事搞砸了
[24:37] dude, you’re looking at life in prison, for what? 伙计 你面对的是终身监禁 值得吗
[24:41] Ooh, okay. 好吧
[24:42] Okay. 好吧
[24:43] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[24:45] I was just trying to help. 我只是想帮你
[24:57] Can you please just redo my zip ties? 就请你帮我重新绑一下手好吗
[25:22] Stupid bitch. You think you can play me? 蠢货 你以为你能耍得了我
[25:26] Hank, I chased down Easton. 汉克 我追查了伊斯顿的线索
[25:28] I think Burgess was trying to put us onto Easton Industries, 我认为伯吉斯是想引导我们查到伊斯顿工业
[25:31] an auto parts factory near Milwaukee. 密尔沃基附近一家汽车零件厂
[25:33] I’m just not sure how that helps us. 我只是不明白这个对我们有什么帮助
[25:35] I wasn’t either, but we know one of the men 我也不太确定 但我们知道里面有个人
[25:37] has a prison tattoo. 有个监狱的纹身
[25:38] I searched for former Easton employees 我搜索了伊斯顿前雇员里
[25:40] that might have done time recently. 最近可能蹲过监狱的人
[25:42] I talked to the personnel director, 我跟人力资源总监谈过
[25:44] and he gave me a name: 他给了我一个名字
[25:45] Logan Gaines. 洛根·盖恩斯
[25:46] I’m sending you his mug shot. 我把他的面部照片发给你了
[25:52] – That’s him. – Gaines did two years -是他 -盖恩斯因为恶性斗殴
[25:53] at the Wisconsin State Prison 在威斯康辛州立监狱
[25:55] for aggravated battery. 服过两年刑
[25:56] He beat the crap out of his supervisor at Easton. 他把他在伊斯顿的主管打的很惨
[25:59] He’s got a history of violence. 他有使用暴力的历史
[26:00] You got an LKA? 你有他的已知住处吗
[26:02] No, nothing current. 没有现在的
[26:03] No recent phone or credit card. 没有最近的电话或者信用卡资料
[26:05] He might be living off the grid. 他可能过着与世隔绝的生活
[26:07] Thanks, Trudy. 谢谢你 特鲁迪
[26:08] Hey. Got the money. We’re good to go. 拿到钱了 我们可以出发了
[26:10] All right, let’s do this. 好的 我们行动
[26:17] What the hell are you doing out here? 你出来干什么
[26:19] Move it. 快走
[26:20] I told you not to leave her alone. 我跟你说了得看着她
[26:23] Don’t worry. She ain’t going nowhere. 别担心 她哪里也去不了
[26:30] Go inside. 进去
[26:38] You just wait here. 你就等在这
[26:41] Okay. I’ll get that money from your brother. 我会从你哥哥那里拿到钱
[26:46] You’ll be free to go. 然后你就可以走了
[26:55] You pull something like that again… 如果你再来这个…
[26:57] I’ll put a bullet in your head. 我就一枪崩了你
[27:07] Hailey! 海莉
[27:11] Oh, God, Hailey, what happened? 我的天 海莉 出什么事了
[27:15] I thought the plan was to wait for the right moment. 不是说我们要等待最佳时机吗
[27:18] I know. 我知道
[27:20] I found the right moment. 我找到了个最佳时机
[27:21] It just didn’t really go as planned. 只不过没有按我预想的
[27:24] Well, the phone call did. 电话倒是按预想的来的
[27:26] Okay? They’re setting up a meet right now. 他们正在安排个会面
[27:29] So we are back on plan. We sit tight. 所以我们又回到原计划了 我们踏实待着
[27:32] We wait for the team. 我们等着我们的人
[27:34] That’s good. 那很好
[27:35] – Yeah, that’s good. – Okay. -嗯 那很好 -好的
[27:49] All right, we’re in position. 好的 我们就位了
[27:50] Should be here any minute. 应该很快就到了
[27:54] Antonio? 安东尼奥
[27:56] Nothing yet. 目标还没出现
[27:58] Right, you got any movement out back, Jay? 你那边有什么动静吗 杰
[28:00] Stand by. 等一下
[28:02] I got a blue pickup truck on the street. 我在街上看到一辆蓝色的皮卡车
[28:04] This could be our guy. 有可能是我们的目标
[28:17] All right, he’s headed toward you now, Adam. 他朝你那边去了 亚当
[28:19] Remember, tracker’s in the back. 记住了 跟踪器在后面
[28:21] Just let him walk out, take it from there. 放他走出来 接下来有我们
[28:23] Copy that. 收到
[28:32] You Chris? 克里斯吗
[28:34] I am. How you doin’, man? 是我 你怎么样
[28:36] You got the payment? 收到钱了吗
[28:43] Your product better be legit. 你的货最好没问题
[28:45] Yeah. It is. 没问题
[28:51] – Good? – Yeah. -可以了 -对
[28:56] What happened to your hand? 你的手怎么了
[28:58] Was a bar fight. 酒吧里的打斗
[29:01] – Bar fight? – Yeah. -酒吧打斗 -没错
[29:02] I swear to God, if something happened to my sister– 我发誓 如果我妹妹有什么事…
[29:04] No, she’s fine. She’s fine. 不是 她没事
[29:13] All right, she better be. 好吧 她最好没事
[29:17] All right. 好吧
[29:18] Good doing business with you. 很高兴跟你做生意
[29:24] Yo, he with you? 我说 他是跟你一起的吗
[29:26] That thug look like a friend of mine? 那孙子像我的朋友吗
[29:34] Kevin! 凯文
[29:36] He’s on the move! 他要跑
[29:37] Move in! 冲进去
[29:43] Hold it! Stop right there! 站住 马上站住
[29:52] You all right? Are you okay? 你没事吧 没事吧
[29:53] – Yeah, I’m fine. – Oh, no, no, no, no. -嗯 我没事 -糟了
[30:10] This is taking too long. 这时间太久了
[30:13] We’re sitting here waiting to die. 我们是坐以待毙啊
[30:14] That’s a bad strategy. 这个策略不好
[30:16] Yeah, I agree. 我同意
[30:19] Okay. 好吧
[30:26] That chain. 那链子
[30:28] Try and kick it to me. 想办法踢给我
[31:08] ID’d the offender as Billy Mays. 确认了罪犯身份是比利·梅斯
[31:10] He’s got no previous record. 他之前没有前科
[31:12] Cell phone? 手机
[31:13] It was destroyed on impact. 撞坏了
[31:15] I just checked the truck. He doctored the damn plates. 我刚查了皮卡车 他伪造了号牌
[31:17] But the registration on the inside 但是车里的行驶本
[31:18] is definitely tied to Billy. 肯定是比利的
[31:19] But check it out–just talked to 听着这个 刚刚私下里跟一位
[31:21] a local connect off the record. 当地的熟人聊过
[31:22] Milwaukee police triangulated the call 密尔沃基对电话做了三角定位
[31:23] Burgess made to Ruzek with a trap-and-trace. 伯吉斯给鲁塞克做了个捕获追踪装置
[31:26] The call pinged off a cell tower about 10 miles away. 电话来自于十英里以外的一座信号塔
[31:28] So what’s near that cell tower? 那座信号塔附近有什么
[31:30] Nothing but woods, Sarge. 除了树林没别的 警长
[31:31] It’s gonna be hard to pin ’em down in Kenosha County Park. 在基诺沙县公园里要找到他们可不容易
[31:34] Same burner from before… 那个一次性手机又打来了…
[31:35] his partner must be getting antsy. 他的搭档肯定坐不住了
[31:36] Answer it. 快接
[31:39] Yeah? 什么事
[31:40] Where the hell is my partner? 我搭档到底去哪儿了
[31:42] Uh, he just got hauled off, man. 他刚把货带走了 伙计
[31:44] – What are you talking about? – Cops, man. -你在说什么 -那些警察 伙计
[31:46] What, you steal the car or something? 什么 你偷了车还是什么别的吗
[31:48] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[31:50] Look, put my sister on the line. 听着 让我妹妹接电话
[31:53] She’s not available. 她现在没空
[31:54] All right, hey, we still want to do this deal. 好吧 我们还想完成交易
[31:56] We still want those guns, so you… 我们还是需要那些枪 所以…
[31:58] you know, you tell me where you are, 你只要告诉我你们在哪里
[31:59] I got the money, I’ll come meet you. 钱就在我手上 我马上去见你
[32:02] – Deal’s off. – No, hold on. Don’t be stupid. -交易取消 -不 等等 别做傻事
[32:07] All right, let’s hit those woods. 好吧 我们就翻遍整个树林
[32:09] We’ll fan out, find this prick the old-fashioned way. 分散搜索 用老办法把这个混蛋揪出来
[32:18] It’s okay. 没事的
[32:25] Good job. 干得漂亮
[32:27] You got it, you got it. 就是这样 就是这样
[32:37] You got it. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 你成功了 对 就是这样
[32:46] Give me your hands. 把手给我
[32:50] Okay, we’ll get you out of here. 好 我们会出去的
[32:59] You’re not gonna be able to break this. 你解不开这些铁链的
[33:02] Listen, you gotta get out of here. 听着 你得从这儿出去
[33:04] Listen to me. You need to go call Voight. 听我说 你得给博伊特打电话
[33:07] I’m the ranking officer. That’s an order. 我级别比你高 这是命令
[33:10] – Get out of here! – I’m not leaving you. -快从这里出去 -我不会丢下你的
[33:13] If you don’t go, we both die. 你不走的话 我们都会死
[33:14] Then we both die. 那我们就一起死
[33:17] Okay, stop. If you’re not gonna go, 好吧 先停下 如果你不走
[33:19] then we have to find a way to get people to us. 我们就必须想办法找人来救我们
[33:23] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好
[33:24] Okay 好
[33:31] I saw something. 我有发现
[33:39] – Matches? – Yeah. -火柴 -是的
[33:42] – We light a fire. – Attract attention. -我们点火 -可以让人注意到
[33:43] Scare these idiots away at the same time. 也可以把那些白痴吓跑
[33:45] Great. 好主意
[34:20] Hank, we’re coming off the Silver Lake Trail. 汉克 我们从银湖小路出发
[34:22] – Heading east. – Copy. -正在向东走 -收到
[34:24] We’re circling from the west. 我们正从西边开始绕着树林走
[34:28] We’ll find ’em. 我们会找到她们的
[34:29] We better. 最好能找到
[35:26] Where is your friend? 你朋友呢
[35:28] You can go to hell. 你去死吧
[35:30] – It’s over. – No. -游戏结束了 -不
[35:32] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[35:34] I’m just getting started. 我才刚开始呢
[35:44] What is this? 这是什么
[35:45] What is it? 这是什么
[35:47] It’s a vest? 防弹背心吗
[35:52] Jesus, you’re a cop. 老天 你是个警察
[35:53] – You’re a cop. – I am a cop. -你是个警察 -我是个警察
[35:55] Yeah? Yeah? 是吗
[35:56] My friend’s a cop too. 我朋友也是个警察
[35:58] And they’re gonna come looking for us, 而且其他警察很快就会来找我们
[35:59] and we both know what you look like. 我们都知道你是什么人
[36:01] Even if you kill me, you’re done. 就算你杀了我 你也完蛋了
[36:04] You’re done! 你完蛋了
[36:08] – Yo, you see that? – Fire. -你看到了吗 -起火了
[36:40] Hailey, I have him. 海莉 我瞄准他了
[36:42] Hailey, let go! 海莉 放手
[36:45] It’s us, stand down! Stand down! 是我们 冷静 冷静
[36:51] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[36:53] Let him go, Hailey. Hailey, let him go. 放开他 海莉 海莉 放开他
[36:56] Hailey. Hey. It’s us. 海莉 是我们
[36:59] That’s enough. That’s enough. 够了 好了
[37:03] That’s enough. 可以了
[37:07] Come here. Come here. 过来 到这儿来
[37:11] Put your hands out. 把手伸出来
[37:13] Boss, we found ’em. 老大 我们找到她们了
[37:14] Uh, we need an EMT, right now. 我们需要急救人员 马上
[37:16] Thank God. Copy that. 谢天谢地 收到
[37:20] Boss, we got him. 老大 我们抓到他了
[37:28] – Sure you’re all right? – Yeah, I’m good. -你确定没事吗 -是的 我没事
[37:34] I’m good. 我没事
[37:35] All right, uh… 好吧
[37:37] well, I mean, first of all, 我要说的是 首先
[37:40] obviously, we’re all very happy Kim and Hailey are okay. 显然 金和海莉没事我们都很开心
[37:45] Look, what happened today… 听着 今天发生的事…
[37:48] it cannot happen again. 下不为例
[37:51] Okay, we don’t take those kind of risks. 好吗 我们不能冒这么大的风险
[37:55] I mean, the object of this game, it’s… 我的意思是 这次行动的目的…
[37:56] it’s simple. 非常简单
[37:59] We come home. 我们大家都能回家
[38:01] Alive. 活着回家
[38:03] There’s never gonna be a case or a criminal 解决一个案件或抓捕一个罪犯的重要性
[38:06] that is gonna trump that, ever. 绝对不能高于我们的生命 绝对
[38:08] You understand? 明白吗
[38:11] Now, I realize 现在 我意识到
[38:13] we all have private lives. 我们都有自己的私人生活
[38:15] We exist… 我们就是…
[38:16] we exist as people outside this building. 出了这栋大楼 我们就是普通人
[38:20] But when we are here working, 但是当我们在这里一起工作的时候
[38:22] we are one team with one purpose, 我们就是一个目标一致的团队
[38:25] period. 还有
[38:30] And no matter what’s going on at home, good or bad… 不管家里发生什么 好事还是坏事…
[38:34] it’s gotta stay at home. 都不应该影响到工作
[38:58] Hail? 海莉
[39:00] Hey, what’d the doctor say? 医生怎么说
[39:02] – All good. – Yeah? -都很好 -是吗
[39:04] – Really? – Yeah, on the mend. -真的 -是的 正在康复中
[39:07] That’s good. You look great. 那就好 你看上去气色不错
[39:10] How’s your throat? 你的喉咙怎么样了
[39:12] Never better. 好得很
[39:21] There’s something I gotta say. 我有话跟你说
[39:33] All right. 好吧
[39:36] Over whiskey? 别喝边聊
[39:45] Okay. 好
[39:47] Why I didn’t tell you about Adam and I. 为什么我没告诉你我和亚当的事
[39:51] Yeah. 是啊
[39:55] I dated a cop in my unit before. 我以前和同组的一个警察约会过
[39:58] He was a sergeant. 他是个警长
[40:01] And while he and I were together, 我和他在一起的时候
[40:03] I was meritoriously promoted 我被破格提升了
[40:04] for an undercover case I was working. 因为我办的一个卧底案件
[40:08] The case was never closed, so… 但是这个案件一直没结案 所以…
[40:10] I couldn’t tell anyone about it. 我不能跟任何人提起这个案件
[40:15] I earned that promotion. 那次升职是我应得的
[40:17] Everyone just assumed it was because of my boyfriend. 但每个人都认为我是靠男朋友升职的
[40:20] He called in a favor. 觉得是他托了关系
[40:24] That sucks. 真让人难过
[40:29] I learned the hard way 我了解公私分明
[40:30] that I had to keep my personal life private. 并不是那么容易的事
[40:38] So, I wasn’t too excited about everyone finding out 所以我不是太想让大家知道
[40:40] about Adam and I. 亚当和我的关系
[40:46] I get it. I get it. 我明白 我明白
[40:58] We’re good, Hailey. 我们没事了 海莉
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme