Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] I can’t buy one today, Laz. 我今天不能买 拉兹
[00:08] Kev, you ain’t been able to buy one for the past three weeks. 凯文 你过去三周也没能买啊
[00:16] – I see. – I’ll take this home. -我知道了 -我要打进这球
[00:17] Watch me take this home. 看我打进这球
[00:19] Take your time, Laz. It’s the game ball. 慢慢来 拉兹 这是决胜球
[00:22] Pay up, trick. 付钱吧 小子
[00:24] – That’s how you feel? – Hey, yo, Daryl. -你是这么想的吗 -达里尔
[00:25] – Yeah? – Can you hear that? -怎么了 -你能听到吗
[00:27] – What’s that? – Can you hear that? -听到什么 -你能听到吗
[00:28] – What am I supposed to hear? – That sound like money. -我应该听到什么 -钱的声音
[00:29] – Ching-ching. – Yeah, that’s money. -叮当 -没错 这是钱的声音
[00:31] Oh, that’s what it is. 没错 就是这样
[00:31] Stacks on stacks on stacks on stacks… 一堆一堆一堆一…
[00:33] Laz loves to talk. 拉兹很爱说话啊
[00:35] Yeah, I wish Daryl did. 是啊 我希望达里尔也能这样
[00:37] Man doesn’t say much ’cause he’s smart. 聪明的人不会说太多话
[00:39] Let’s double up on the next one, Kev. 我们下一把加倍吧 凯文
[00:40] Only right I give you the chance to get some back. 我给你能赢回来的机会才公平
[00:42] That’s real money right there, we talking 500. 这把钱多 这把五百块
[00:44] Wait, wait, wait, hold on. I ain’t scared of y’all. 等等 等一下 我才不怕你
[00:45] If we gonna ball, we might as well ball for real. 如果我们要赌球 不如来真的
[00:47] Then let’s make it 1,000. 那就一千块
[00:48] Aw, man, scared money don’t make no money. 兄弟 害怕冒风险就挣不了大钱
[00:51] Let’s make it two. 我们赌两千吧
[00:52] – It’s just money, bro. – All right. -钱乃身外之物 兄弟 -好的
[00:53] Two grand? Is Kev nuts? 两千块 凯文疯了吗
[00:56] CPD will reimburse him a few hundred if he’s lucky. 就算他幸运 芝加哥警署也只会赔偿他几百块
[00:59] He’ll be all right. 他会没事的
[01:00] More money in the bank. 银行里有更多的钱
[01:11] That’s all she wrote, lads. Yo, D, you hear that? 球就是这么滚的 兄弟 达 你听到了吗
[01:13] – What’s that, man? – That’s Laz losing money, man. -听到什么 兄弟 -拉兹要输钱了
[01:16] Hey, yo, Laz, you got hustled, man. 拉兹 你被抢了 兄弟
[01:19] Kev played you like a chump. 凯文把你当傻瓜耍
[01:20] Hey, man, your girl probably chilling at your crib 你的女孩可能在你的婴儿床上休息
[01:22] with a t-shirt that say “Go Kevin”, 穿着一件T恤 上面写着”加油凯文”
[01:24] with no drawers on. 下面没穿内裤
[01:27] Man, at least I don’t go around kissing old man ass all day. 至少我没有整天拍老头子马屁
[01:31] Yo, what’d you just say? 你刚才说什么
[01:32] Man, I was just playing. 兄弟 我开玩笑的
[01:34] Say it again… 再说一遍
[01:38] What you just said. 你刚才说的
[01:39] Come on, man. 拜托 兄弟
[01:42] I said say it. 我说 再说一遍
[01:43] What’d you pull the guns out for, man? 你把枪拿出来干什么 兄弟
[01:44] Shut up, Kevin. 闭嘴 凯文
[01:46] I’ma ask you one more time, 我再说一遍
[01:49] say what you just said about me kissing ass. 再说一遍我拍马屁
[01:52] I didn’t mean anything by it. I was just trying to be funny. 我不是真心的 只是说着玩
[01:55] Oh, so you funny now? 所以你现在很幽默了吗
[01:57] Okay, will you stop all the cowboy stuff, 你能别装牛仔了吗
[01:59] and let me get my money? 让我把我的钱拿过来
[02:00] Shut your damn mouth, Kev. 闭上你的臭嘴 凯文
[02:02] Answer me. 回答我
[02:03] He still hasn’t used the distress word. 他还没说暗号
[02:05] Funny now? 现在好玩儿吗
[02:08] No. Not funny. 不 不好玩
[02:13] Not funny at all. 根本不好玩
[02:21] Hey, yo, Mitch, man, look at his face. 米奇 兄弟 看看他的脸
[02:24] He’s shook. 他吓坏了
[02:26] Hey, we all good, homie. 我们没事 老兄
[02:28] Collect your dough, Kev. 来拿你的钱吧 凯文
[02:30] Cool. 好吧
[02:36] I don’t mind boys being boys, 我不介意男孩像孩子
[02:39] unless they pretending to be men. 但我看不惯他们装大男人
[02:43] You understand me, son? 你明白我的意思吗 孩子
[02:46] Yes, sir. 明白
[02:49] Phil Gamble in the flesh. 菲尔·甘布尔本人
[02:53] This Gamble guy, he’s real careful. 这个甘布尔很谨慎
[02:55] And his right-hand man, Daryl, 他的二把手助手 达里尔
[02:58] not easy to get in with. 不容易和他套近乎
[03:01] So, I gotta ask you, Ray, 所以我得问你 雷
[03:04] why are you dropping the dime on these two? 你为什么要告发这两个人呢
[03:07] Because they’re bad for Chicago. 因为他们是芝加哥的毒瘤
[03:10] So is deep-dish pizza. 深盘披萨也是
[03:15] Well, deep dish may be fattening, 深盘可能会使人发胖
[03:16] but they don’t destroy young black lives. 但他们不会毁掉年轻黑人的生活
[03:20] Got nothing to do with money? 和钱无关吗
[03:22] Excuse me? 你说什么
[03:23] These two been contributing to the Ray Price Philanthropy Fund? 这两个人一直在为雷·普莱斯慈善基金捐款
[03:27] Let’s just say that their philanthropic generosity 他们这种慷慨的慈善行为
[03:30] has waned in recent months. 近几个月少了许多
[03:31] So it is about money? 所以还是为了钱
[03:32] It’s always about money, Hank. 一直是为了钱 汉克
[03:34] Especially when people say it isn’t. 尤其是人们说不是为了钱的时候
[03:41] All right, look… 好吧 听着
[03:44] truth is, these two don’t belong on the street, 事实是 这两个人不属街头
[03:48] and they sure as hell don’t belong in my ward. 而且我确定他们肯定不属于我管辖的区
[03:52] So, I had some people dig deeper into Daryl 所以我让人查了查达里尔
[03:56] and found some particulars. 发现了一些细节
[04:00] Maybe there’s something in there that might help 也许里面有些信息能帮你的手下阿特沃特
[04:01] your man Atwater get in tighter. 更好地融入他们
[04:05] Appreciate that, man. 十分感谢 兄弟
[04:09] You and me, Hank… 你和我 汉克
[04:13] we love this city. 我们爱这座城市
[04:16] We dedicated our lives to this city. 我们为这座城市奉献了一生
[04:17] So, when people don’t treat her right, 当人们对她不好时
[04:18] when they disrespect the very institute that we love so dearly… 当有人不尊重我们所深爱的这片土地时
[04:25] We have no choice but to take matters into our own hands. 我们别无选择 只能自己处理问题
[04:33] It’s good to see you again, Ray. 很高兴再次见到你 雷
[04:46] Our shot caller is Phil Gamble, 管事的是菲尔·甘布尔
[04:48] been in the gang for 20 years, 在帮派混了20年
[04:49] has a very diversified portfolio of criminal enterprises, 履历丰富 包括集团犯罪
[04:52] but he makes most of his money the old fashioned way… mostly drugs. 但他赚钱主要通过老办法 贩毒
[04:56] Heroin, to be exact. 确切说是海洛因
[04:57] Yeah, we ran into Gamble a while back. 我们以前遇上过甘布尔
[04:59] Rival dealer was putting out lethal product under Gamble’s logo. 与甘布尔竞争的毒贩用他的标志贩售致命产品
[05:03] So, he shot said rival in the face three times, 所以甘布尔对着他的脸开了三抢
[05:06] practically told me as much. 很能说明他的性格了
[05:08] Gamble’s number two is Daryl Ingram. 甘布尔的二把手是达里尔·英格拉姆
[05:09] 毒品调查 街角海洛因经营
[05:11] And this guy, Laz, he works underneath him. 还有这家伙 拉兹 是他的手下
[05:12] Yeah, Laz, unlike Daryl, is extremely gullible. 拉兹和达里尔不同 非常容易受骗
[05:15] I’ve been working him as an unwitting for the past three weeks. 过去三周他是我的不知情线人
[05:17] Thinks we’re buddies and we’re gonna start a nightclub together soon. 他觉得我们是朋友 很快要一起开夜店了
[05:19] But Daryl, on the other hand, tight as hell, 但是另一方面 达里尔警惕得很
[05:22] doesn’t get involved with outsiders at all. 完全不跟外人牵扯到一起
[05:23] All right, so, we gotta find a way to gain his trust. 好 那我们就得想办法赢得他的信任
[05:26] I’m doing my best, Sarge, 我在尽最大努力 警长
[05:27] dusted off my ol’ pool game and everything. 重拾我打台球的技术之类的
[05:29] But I’m gonna need a new angle, 但我需要新的切入点
[05:30] ’cause I’m nowhere near the pocket. 因为我现在完全没招
[05:32] I think I found your angle. 我觉得我找到你的切入点了
[05:34] In Price’s file, he jotted down a few notes on Daryl’s weak spot. 普莱斯的文件里写了几个达里尔的弱点
[05:38] Okay, weak spots are good. What is it? 有弱点很好 是什么
[05:40] More like ‘who.’ 不如说”是谁”
[05:41] – Look alive, Vance. – Red, lock him, man. -精神点 文斯 -小红 拦住他
[05:43] Aw, he really can’t guard you there, though. 不过他在那地方拦不住你
[05:44] There it is right there. There you go. 就这样 就这样
[05:46] – Hey, help out, help out. – Yes, thank you. -帮忙 帮忙 -对 谢谢
[05:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:49] That’s your man right there not locking up? 不会防守的那个是你的人吗
[05:51] He don’t lock up good. 他不会防守
[05:52] Feed him again. Feed him again. 再传给他 传给他
[05:53] There you go. 就这样
[05:55] Got him off his feet… 跳起来
[05:58] Swisher Sweet. 漂亮
[05:59] You see that? I like that, Vance. 看见了吗 我喜欢 文斯
[06:03] Talk to me after the game, I got something for you. 比赛后来找我 我有话跟你说
[06:08] – All right, see ya. – All right. -好 回见 -好
[06:09] Yo, Vance, what up? Kev. 文斯 你好吗 我是凯文
[06:12] What’s up? Uh, who you with? 你好吗 你是哪个队的
[06:14] Chi-Town Burners. 芝城火炉
[06:15] From us to you, boy. 我们送你的 孩子
[06:17] You know, the streets been talking about 街上都在讨论
[06:18] a 15-year old PG that’s making noise. 一个有天赋的15岁控球后卫
[06:20] I had to check you out for myself. 我得亲自来看看你
[06:21] – You nice, bro. – Thank you. -你不错 兄弟 -谢谢
[06:23] Burner’s a good team. 火炉是个好球队
[06:24] Oh, we ain’t bad, but we could be better. 我们还不错 但可以更强
[06:26] Looking to bring in 20 new players. 打算招二十个新球员
[06:28] Tryouts are next month, and it’s invite only. 下个月选拔赛 邀请制的
[06:30] I’m looking at you, bro. You could play up a age group. 我看上你了 兄弟 你可以打成年赛
[06:33] So how ’bout you lock your number in my phone? 不如你把号码输到我手机里
[06:35] – All right. – I’ll shoot you a official invite real soon. -好的 -我很快就会给你正式邀请
[06:38] You got a ride? 有车回家吗
[06:40] Cold as hell, boy, the hawk is kicking. 冷死了 孩子 寒风刺骨
[06:42] – I gotchu. – All right, man. -我送你 -好的 兄弟
[06:42] – Appreciate you. – Yeah. -谢谢你 -不客气
[06:50] Yo, man, like I always tell my little brother, 兄弟 就像我总跟我弟弟说的
[06:53] play hard, work harder. 尽情玩 拼命努力
[06:56] You feel? 明白吗
[06:57] – You gonna be all good. – Thank you, sir. -你没问题的 -谢谢你 先生
[07:00] Call me Kev, bro. 叫我凯文 兄弟
[07:03] – Take it easy, bro. – You too. -保重 兄弟 -你也是
[07:15] What are you doing with my brother? 你和我弟弟在一起干什么
[07:16] Your brother? 你弟弟
[07:16] Man, what the hell are you even talking about, man? 你到底在说什么 老兄
[07:18] I asked you a question. 我问了你一个问题
[07:22] I scout for the AAU program, and I was watching Vance hoop. 我是美国大学协会的球探 我刚刚在看文斯投篮
[07:26] All right? That boy got skills. 好吗 那小子有水平
[07:26] I was chopping it up with him. I gave him a ride home. 我刚刚在跟他聊 载他回家
[07:29] All right? How was I ‘posed to know he was related to you? 懂吗 我怎么可能知道他是你亲戚
[07:31] So, you a coach now, Mr. Pool Hustler? 你现在是教练了吗 台球骗子先生
[07:33] Dude, I’m a scout, and I got a coach. 伙计 我是球探 我有教练
[07:35] I got college connections, and I can introduce you to ’em 我有大学关系 我可以介绍他们给你
[07:37] if you get this damn gun off of my neck. 只要你把枪从我脖子上拿开
[07:44] I wanna meet him, this coach… 我要见他 这个教练
[07:47] me and my brother. 我和我弟弟要见他
[07:49] Set it up in one hour. 一小时内安排好
[07:51] If he ain’t legit or you playing with me… 如果他不是真的 或者你在耍我
[07:56] I’ll kill you. 我就杀了你
[08:03] I’ll see you in an hour. 一小时后见
[08:14] Coach Rollins old school, man. 罗林斯教练很老派 兄弟
[08:16] That’s right, Vance. 没错 文斯
[08:17] I demand commitment, excellence, and respect. 我要求投入 卓越和尊敬
[08:20] But you do what I ask, you’ll reap the benefits. 但照我说的做 你会得到回报
[08:23] Yeah, Coach gets kids into college for a fact. 对 教练确实能把孩子弄进大学
[08:25] And if you’re good enough, The League. 而且如果你足够优秀 能进篮球联赛
[08:27] Yeah, I got four young brothers playing for the NBA right now, 现在我有四个弟弟在NBA打球
[08:30] making a total of $37 million a year. 加在一起每年赚三千七百万美元
[08:34] You think you can help my brother get into the next level? 你觉得你能帮我弟弟更进一步吗
[08:35] – I will try my hardest. – Crazy. -我会尽最大努力 -太疯狂了
[08:37] And that’s all that I’ll promise. 我只能保证这么多
[08:39] ‘Cause at the end of the day, it’s all up to Vance. 因为说到底 都由文斯说了算
[08:44] All right then. 那行
[08:46] Daryl, pleasure to meet you. 达里尔 很高兴见到你
[08:47] Thanks for your time. 谢谢你抽出时间
[08:48] Vance, I look forward to working with you. 文斯 很期待与你合作
[08:51] Thank you. See you, Coach. 谢谢 回见 教练
[08:52] – Take it easy, dawg. – All right. -保重 兄弟 -好的
[08:56] Coach, appreciate you, ’cause I know this ain’t really your speed. 教练 谢谢 因为我知道你平时不这么干
[08:59] Look, you took care of my nephew, 听着 你照顾我外甥
[09:00] and I’m more than happy to return the favor, 我很乐意回报
[09:03] but, uh, we’re all good now? 但我们现在扯平了吧
[09:04] – All good. – All right. -没错 -好的
[09:06] Yo, yo. I got good news. 大伙 我有好消息
[09:09] Me and Daryl are solid. 我和达里尔说定了
[09:10] We’re doing dinner tonight at his bar. 今晚在他的酒吧吃饭
[09:11] All right, so, let’s figure out a way to exploit 好 那让我们想法好好利用
[09:14] this newfound trust. 这个新招的线人
[09:15] Kev, why don’t you intro me as a buyer? 凯文 不如你把我作为买家介绍
[09:17] No, he doesn’t sell to outside dealers at all. 不行 他不接受圈子外的买家
[09:19] He’s got a tight network, not looking to expand. 他的销售网络很紧密 并不想扩张
[09:21] Or we could come at it from the other end. 或者我们可以换个角度
[09:23] We could sell to him rather than buy from him. 我们做他的卖家而不是买家
[09:25] I like the way you think, 我喜欢你的思路
[09:26] but that’s not gonna work either. 但这也行不通
[09:27] He’s got a supplier that he likes a lot. 他有个很中意的卖家
[09:29] Man, solution without a problem. 老兄 那真是无解了
[09:31] All right, so we create the problem. 行 那我们就制造麻烦
[09:34] I’ll make a call. 我去打个电话
[09:36] I will take it off your plate so completely 我能完全从你那拿走
[09:38] and put it on mine, it’ll make your head spin. 然后放我这 让你脑袋都晕
[09:41] Hey, Hank. Hey, come here, will you? 汉克 过来 好兄弟
[09:43] Maybe you can help me with this. 也许你能帮我
[09:45] Having a heck of a time. 我俩开心着呢
[09:46] What–help with what? 什么 帮什么
[09:48] Convincing Ray here to publicly endorse me for Mayor. 说服雷公开支持我做市长
[09:54] Ray’s his own man. Doesn’t need any input from me. 雷很有主见 不需要我说服
[09:57] I keep telling you, man, you’re bad for my brand. 我一直说 老兄 你这名声对我不利
[09:59] Even though I like you, more or less, 虽然我还凑合喜欢你
[10:02] there ain’t no way in hell I can tell anyone, 但我决不可能告诉任何人
[10:04] let alone endorse your white ass. 更别说支持你这小白脸了
[10:06] So, please, stop asking. 所以别说了
[10:07] Oh, Ray. 雷
[10:09] I can’t stop asking you, baby. 我永远不会停止问你 宝贝
[10:12] Cut from the same cloth, huh? 同一头牛身上的肉 不是吗
[10:14] – Yes. – Oh, look at that. -是啊 -看看
[10:15] Time for me to go. I got three more aldermen to hit before dinner. 我该走了 晚饭前我还得去见三个市议员
[10:18] Hopefully they’re not as racist as your ass. 希望他们不像你这样有种族偏见
[10:20] All the best. 祝好
[10:22] Hank. 汉克
[10:25] I take it you and Kelton aren’t too close. 我猜你和凯尔顿不那么亲近
[10:27] Nah. 不
[10:29] I just don’t like politicians. 我就是不喜欢政治家
[10:32] Yeah. 是啊
[10:34] Their supplier, his name is Franco Vertiz, lives in Pilsen. 他们的上家叫弗兰科·维蒂兹 住在皮尔森
[10:39] He’s been in Mexico the past week. 过去一周都在墨西哥
[10:43] But I never give up, Hank. 但我从不放弃 汉克
[10:44] I just keep digging and digging until I find gold 我就是继续挖啊挖 直到我挖到金子
[10:47] and this, my friend, is pure gold. 而这个 我的朋友 可是纯金
[10:54] The address to Franco’s stash house. 这是弗兰科藏毒点的地址
[11:04] – Ready? – Yeah. -真的吗 -没错
[11:06] Chicago PD. 芝加哥警署
[11:07] Hey, put the hammer down. Put the hammer down. 把榔头放下 把榔头放下
[11:09] Manos, manos. Come towards me. 举起手 举起手 过来
[11:11] Español, por favor. 请说西班牙语
[11:12] Put your hands on the counter. 把手放在柜子上
[11:14] – Turn around. – Hey, come here. -转过身去 -过来
[11:15] – Come here. – What are doing to mi mama? -过啦 -你对我妈妈做了什么
[11:17] – Stairs. – Hailey. -楼梯 -海莉
[11:19] I’m going up the stairs. 我正要上楼梯
[11:22] Hey! Got one upstairs. 楼梯上还有一个
[11:24] Right behind you. 我就在你身后
[11:29] – Gun! – Shoot at them. -有枪 -向他们开枪
[11:31] What do you see? What do you see? 你看见了什么 看见了什么
[11:33] Two teenage girls. One’s got a gun. 两个十来岁的少女 其中一个有枪
[11:35] We’re the police–policía. 我们是警察 警察
[11:37] You gotta put the gun down. 你得把枪放下
[11:39] – One… – Hailey, wait. -一 -海莉 等等
[11:41] – Two… – Wait. -二 -等等
[11:42] – Three… – Hey, don’t shoot! -三 -别开枪
[11:44] Kim! 金
[11:47] What the hell was that? 怎么回事
[11:48] Gun was unloaded. 枪没上膛
[11:49] They kept saying, “No bullets, no bullets.” 她们一直在说”没有子弹 没有子弹”
[11:52] I didn’t know you spoke Spanish. 我不知道你会说西班牙语
[12:07] Fifty kilos. Cinco-cero. 五十公斤 五十
[12:11] That’s a lot of heroin. 这海洛因可不少
[12:17] She says that she doesn’t know his name, 她说她不知道他的名字
[12:18] but he said if the drugs ever disappeared, 但他说如果毒品不见了
[12:20] he’d kill her whole family. 他就杀光她的全家
[12:22] That’s why she pulled the gun, 所以她拔枪指着你们
[12:23] with or without bullets. 不管有没有子弹
[12:25] Yeah. 没错
[12:26] What now, book her? 现在怎么办 逮捕她吗
[12:30] No. Talk to Trudy. 不 跟特鲁迪谈谈
[12:33] Let’s get her and her family out of town. 把她和她家人都带出城
[12:37] – Anything? – No. -有什么进展吗 -没有
[12:38] Get word to Atwater we disrupted Daryl’s supply chain. 告诉阿特沃特我们破坏了达里尔的供货渠道
[12:41] We got maybe a two, three-day window. 我们大概有个两到三天的窗口期
[12:42] – We gotta move. – Copy. -我们得行动 -明白
[12:45] It cost me $50,000 a week. 每星期要花费我五万块
[12:46] I told you, you have to have a backup plan. 我告诉过你 你得有个后备计划
[12:49] You can’t go half ass. 你不能半途而废
[12:50] You gotta get it together, don’t you understand? 振作点 明白吗
[12:52] Come on, man. 赶紧的 哥们儿
[12:54] Who go next? Nobody? 下一个谁打 没人吗
[12:58] Cool, well, I’m gonna get a drink, man. 那好吧 我去喝一杯
[13:00] Whoever’s ready, you just rack ’em up, 有谁想打了 你让他们排好了等着
[13:03] ’cause I’m here all night. 反正我整晚都在
[13:05] – What are you having? – Can I get a beer, bro? -你喝什么 -来杯啤酒吧
[13:06] Sure thing. 好说
[13:08] What’s wrong with you, man? 兄弟你怎么了
[13:09] You look like you write songs for Drake. 你看着好像给德雷克写歌似的
[13:11] All up in yo’ feelings, ain’t you? 把你给惹毛了吧
[13:15] The blue goons choked up my connect, so we offline. 条子们把我的供货渠道给掐了 生意断了
[13:19] 50K a week, man. 一个星期五万块呢 哥们儿
[13:22] – Damn. – Yeah. -太糟了 -是啊
[13:25] Well, if you don’t mind me asking, 如果你不介意我问的话
[13:27] what kind of product got took? 什么货被掐了
[13:33] Heroin. 海洛因
[13:40] What? 怎么了
[13:43] Spit it out, man. 有话就说
[13:44] Okay, you may not be interested, 好吧 你可能不感兴趣
[13:45] but I got a boy who lives in Northwest area, Irving Park… 我认识个家伙在西北那边 欧文家园…
[13:50] I know he in that game, serves heavy weight. 我知道他也做这个 供货量还挺大
[13:53] That’s all I know. 我就知道这么多
[13:55] You say you got a boy? 你说你认识个家伙
[13:58] I got a boy. 我认识个家伙
[13:59] Like, I’ve known him for, like, ten years, my boy. 这家伙 我认识有十年了吧
[14:02] You know, I don’t get too involved in his business, 我没太掺和他的生意
[14:04] but I know it involves Mexican tan. 但我知道有墨西哥人参与
[14:07] That ain’t my lane, though. 不过那不是我混的圈子
[14:14] You can set up a meeting? 你能安排个会面吗
[14:19] Yeah. 行啊
[14:21] What’s your cut? 你要分多少
[14:23] I don’t want nothing. Just know I did you a solid. 我什么都不要 你记得我帮了你一个大的
[14:28] That’s it, that’s all. 就这样 这样就行了
[14:31] Cheers. 干了
[14:35] Okay. Let’s start slow. 咱们开始时慢点
[14:38] One kilo. 一公斤
[14:41] You re-up fast and we can add more weight. 你卖得快 我们就把量增加
[14:44] One kilo ain’t gonna do it, bro. 一公斤不够 兄弟
[14:46] I got a hungry clientele. 我的客户胃口很大
[14:48] I need five, minimum. 我最少要五公斤
[14:51] – I don’t… – Trust me, bro. -我不… -相信我 兄弟
[14:54] Daryl’s legit, good money. 达里尔是正经卖货 钱有的是
[15:05] Okay, but I’m gonna need 10% up front. 好吧 不过我要先预付百分之十
[15:14] How’s 20 sound? 百分之二十怎么样
[15:16] Ooh-wee. 好家伙
[15:21] It’s twice as good as ten. 自然比百分之十好一倍
[15:23] Okay. 好吧
[15:25] Come back in three hours when we’re closed. 过三个小时我们关门以后再过来
[15:27] No guns. 不能带枪
[15:30] I respect the fact you trust me. 我敬重你信任我
[15:33] I respect the fact you know not to skate with my money. 我敬重你不去数我的钱
[15:36] Yeah. 好说
[15:39] Hey, you bring Kevin with you, too, all right? 你带着凯文过来 好吧
[15:41] Makes me feel good when he’s around. 他在旁边我会感觉好一些
[15:42] Aw, man, I just like being around all this money. 在这么多钱旁边我也挺喜欢
[15:50] All right, Atwater’s gonna be with Daryl at the meet. 阿特沃特会与达里尔一起去交易
[15:52] We set a perimeter around the auto detail shop. 我们在汽车精洗店周围设个警戒区
[15:54] Adam, I want you outside on foot. 亚当 我要你步行在外面
[15:57] Goal is, we snatch up Daryl fast and quiet, 目标就是把达里尔迅速而悄悄地拿下
[15:59] get him right back out on the street 让他以合作证人的身份
[16:01] as a cooperating witness. 回到街上去
[16:02] So, how are we protecting ourselves against 那我们怎么能使我们免于
[16:04] a potential entrapment defense? 对方说我们钓鱼执法
[16:05] I told Kev make it clear Daryl wants the dope. 我告诉凯文让他明确达里尔想要那些毒品
[16:07] We’re sellers, not buyers. 我们是卖家 不是买家
[16:09] Think we’re ready, boss, let’s go. 我们准备好了 头 行动吧
[16:10] All right, let’s do it. 好的 行动吧
[16:16] How are you so calm, dawg? 你怎么这么平静 兄弟
[16:21] I just am. 我就是这样
[16:23] People only really get scared 人们往往在假装成为
[16:24] when they trying to be something they ain’t. 其他样子时才感到非常害怕
[16:26] Hmm, right. 没错
[16:27] I used to tell my little brother that right before basketball games. 以前篮球比赛之前我都会跟我弟弟这么说
[16:30] I’d say, “Know your role. 我说”知道自己的角色
[16:32] Don’t be scared of who you are.” 不要被你是谁所吓倒”
[16:34] – I like that. – Yeah. -这话我喜欢 -是啊
[16:36] I might just drop that on Vance before his next game. 下次比赛之前我可以跟文斯也这么说
[16:39] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[16:40] Yeah, he a good kid, bro. 这小子还不错
[16:42] Yeah, man, that’s my heart, right there. 他是我真正关心的人
[16:45] I already know. 我知道
[16:46] You know, he’s what I’d be–try to be… 他是我要成为的 想要的样子…
[16:51] – You know? – Right. -知道吗 -是啊
[16:53] If things were different. I feel you. 你是说如果情况不同的话 我理解
[16:56] Yeah. 嗯
[16:59] See, my pops got locked up early, so I had no choice. 我老爸很早就被关起来了 我没得选
[17:03] I had to step up, take care of things. 我得顶上来 打理一切
[17:07] I been there, bro. 我也经历过 兄弟
[17:10] For real. 真的
[17:13] Hey, but you had a Gamble in your life. 你有个甘布尔
[17:16] You got lucky. He got you right, man. 挺幸运的 他罩着你
[17:19] Hey, man, way I see it, Gamble got lucky taking me in, bro. 老兄 以我来看 甘布尔有我才幸运
[17:23] I see you don’t go no problem with confidence. 我发现你自信心爆棚
[17:27] Yeah, man. 没错 哥们
[17:31] Atwater and Daryl just passed us, 阿特沃特和达里尔刚刚超过我们
[17:33] maroon SUV. 茶色越野车
[17:34] Copy that. We’re in position on the northeast corner, 收到 我们在东北角已就位
[17:36] got eyes on the auto detail shop. 正在监视汽车清洗店
[17:39] Adam, you good? 亚当 你还好吗
[17:40] Yeah, roger that. 是的 收到
[17:41] I’m at the southwest corner 我在西南角
[17:42] outside the meeting spot, out back. 就在交易地点外边后面
[17:44] Yo, you ain’t packing, right? 你没带家伙吧
[17:47] Nah, man. 没有 哥们
[17:48] Your boy said no guns. 你的人说不准带枪
[17:50] All right. 好吧
[17:51] Gotta respect the seller’s demand. 要尊重卖家的意愿
[17:54] That’s part of being a good businessman. 这是做好一个生意人的必要条件
[17:57] Learned that from Gamble. 我从甘布尔那儿学来的
[17:58] Yeah, I like that. 我喜欢
[17:59] Yeah. 我也是
[18:02] What the hell? 什么鬼
[18:02] Pull the vehicle to the curb. 靠边停车
[18:04] Now. 马上
[18:05] You can’t be serious. 你不是开玩笑吧
[18:06] We’re barely going 20 miles an hour. 我们连二十迈都没到
[18:11] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[18:12] They’re 20 yards from the meeting spot. 他们离交易地点只有十八米了
[18:21] We got Illinois tags. 帮我查个伊利诺伊州车牌
[18:23] GP921J1 It’s George-Paul-9-2-1-John-1.
[18:27] Copy 2913, we’re running it. 收到 2913 我们马上查
[18:29] Got you held down at that stop. 你先等着别挂
[18:35] Turn your car off, sir. 请先熄火 先生
[18:41] What’s up, guys? Where you headed? 伙计们好 你们要去哪里
[18:43] Visiting a friend. 看个朋友
[18:44] This friend got a name? 这位朋友叫什么名字
[18:45] May I ask what this is about, Officer? 我能问问这是为什么吗 警官
[18:46] No, you may not. 不行
[18:47] You just answer the question 你们回答我的问题
[18:48] and keep your hands where I can see ’em. 并把手放在我看得见的地方
[18:53] Name is Tony. 朋友叫托尼
[18:54] Right, two brothers visiting a dago? 好吧 两兄弟去拜访拉丁佬
[18:57] It doesn’t ring true, homie. 听起来不像真的 兄弟
[18:59] Come on, Doyle. Hey, guys… 拜托 多伊尔 伙计们…
[19:00] – What the hell? – Just doing our job. -什么鬼 -我们只是在做我们的工作
[19:02] Hey, Sarge, are you hearing this? 警长 你在听吗
[19:03] Everybody stand down, just let it play out. 所有人待命 等他们完事
[19:07] Hopefully, these guys don’t burn Atwater, 希望这些家伙不会暴露阿特沃特
[19:08] blow this whole thing up. 让整件事告吹
[19:10] Any guns, knives, drugs? 有没有带枪 刀具 毒品
[19:12] We do not, like he said, we’re just visiting a friend. 没有 如他所说 我们只是去看朋友
[19:14] Yeah, right. Tony, right? 是的 没错 托尼 是吗
[19:16] So, what are you gonna do when you get there? 那你们到那儿以后准备干什么
[19:18] Make some linguini? 做意大利面吗
[19:20] Hey, when I ask you a question, 我问问题的时候
[19:21] I want an answer and eye contact. 希望你可以看着我的眼睛回答问题
[19:23] Units in the 29 and units on the citywide, 29辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队
[19:26] an armed robbery just occurred at 1344 Luther Drive. 路德大道1344号刚发生了一起持械抢劫
[19:30] Offenders are described as male, black, late 20s, 抢劫犯为男性 黑人 三十岁不到
[19:33] approximately six-foot tall. 身高约为一米八二
[19:36] Out of the car, nice and slow. 慢慢下车
[19:38] Hands where I can see ’em. 手放在我看得见的地方
[19:39] Let’s go guys, out of the car now. 来吧伙计们 马上下车
[19:42] We’re gonna need to search you. 我们要对你们进行搜身
[19:46] You boys do that robbery over on Luther Drive? 抢劫路德大道的男孩是你们吗
[19:48] We certainly did not, 绝对不是我们
[19:49] and we’re not boys, Officer, we’re men. 而且我们不是男孩 警官 是男人
[19:51] What did you just say to me? 你刚才跟我说什么
[19:52] I said we’re men. 我说我们是男人
[19:54] Yo, hey, man. 哥们
[19:57] You feel like a man now, huh? Don’t get cute with me. 你现在觉得自己是男人了 别跟我装可爱
[20:00] Let’s go, back at the car, let’s go. 我们走吧 上车 快走
[20:03] – We didn’t even do nothing. – Hands. -我们什么都没做 -把手举起来
[20:04] Listen, Officer, I don’t have a problem letting you… 听着 警官 我不介意你…
[20:06] Shut your mouth and keep your hands on– 闭嘴 把手举着
[20:07] What’s your problem, man? 你到底怎么回事 兄弟
[20:08] Face forward, do not look at me. 脸朝前方 别看着我
[20:09] This is going sideways. What are we doing here? 情况不妙 我们在这干什么
[20:11] Stand down. Let Atwater handle it. 别动 让阿特沃特来处理
[20:14] Hands, let’s go. Let’s go. 手 走吧 走
[20:15] Hands. 手
[20:17] Hey, you shut ’em up. Put in the back of the car. 让他们闭嘴 把他们塞到车后座上
[20:19] Hey, man, what the–what’s your problem, man? 哥们 你到底怎么回事 哥们
[20:21] You’ve been buggin’ this whole time. 你一直在叨叨个不停
[20:23] Let me see your hands! 让我看到你的手
[20:23] We were just driving on the goddamn street. 我们只是在马路上开车而已
[20:26] We were just driving on the damn street. 我们只是在马路上开车而已
[20:27] Daryl, just do what he says, okay? 达里尔 照他说的做 好吗
[20:28] Now, get on the ground. Get on your knees now. 马上跪下 跪在地上
[20:30] – I ain’t getting on my knees. – I will not ask you again. -我不会跪下 -我不会再说一次
[20:32] – Final warning. – Let me go in. -这是最终警告 -让我上吧
[20:34] Talk to your partner, man. Try and control him. 跟你搭档谈谈 哥们 试着控制他
[20:36] Get your black ass on your knees right now. 跪下你那肮脏的膝盖
[21:14] Not a word about Atwater. I wanna keep his cover intact. 别提阿特沃特 我想保留他的卧底身份
[21:18] – Sergeant… – Yeah. -警长… -是的
[21:20] Even though Daryl just got shot. 尽管达里尔刚刚被枪杀了
[21:22] Now just hang back. Let me handle this. 在这儿等着 我来处理
[21:28] Sergeant Hank Voight, Intelligence. 汉克·博伊特警长 情报组
[21:32] We’re in the neighborhood working a case. 我们正在附近办案
[21:33] The offender reached for my weapon. 嫌犯要抢我的枪
[21:35] I was in fear for my life. 我有生命危险
[21:36] Don’t talk to me. 别跟我说
[21:37] Save your story for COPA and IRT, you understand? 留着说给民警问责办公室和事件响应小组 明白吗
[21:40] Yeah. Yeah, right, thanks. 明白 好吧 谢谢
[21:44] So, what about the other guy in the car? 那车里另外一个家伙怎么样了
[21:45] You charging him? 你要起诉他吗
[21:46] Yeah, we’ll process him after we handle all this. 是的 等我们搞定这个就去处理他
[21:50] I’ll tell you what, why don’t I transport him 这样吧 不如我来送他
[21:53] back to your district, get him off the scene? 回你的警局 让他离开现场
[21:56] I think you two got enough to focus on, huh? 我想你们俩已经有够多的事要忙了
[22:00] Yeah, that’d be great. 好啊 那太好了
[22:01] No problem. 没问题
[22:03] Make sure you write him up good. 事件经过你好好给他写一笔
[22:04] He was belligerent and disorderly. 他很好斗 目无法纪
[22:06] Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this prick. 别担心 我来负责这个混蛋
[22:09] Might even hit him with assault and battery, too. 可能还会以袭击和暴力伤害罪起诉他
[22:15] Let’s go. Come on, get out. 走吧 快点 快出来
[22:18] Let’s go. 走吧
[22:21] All right, you’re still under. 你仍旧处于卧底状态
[22:22] Keep your mouth shut until we’re alone. 别说话 直到只剩我们俩
[22:25] Come on, let’s go. 快点 我们走吧
[22:27] Ain’t nobody gonna cover him up? 没有人把他盖起来吗
[22:29] Shut up. Come on. 闭嘴 快走
[22:34] Come on. 快点
[22:43] Kev, you okay? 凯文 你还好吗
[22:46] – Kev, what the hell happened? – I don’t know. -凯文 到底怎么回事 -我不知道
[22:48] – What? – I don’t know. -什么 -我不知道
[22:50] All I know is that those punks murdered Daryl. 我只知道那些混蛋杀害了达里尔
[22:53] Damn near shot me, too… 差点也打中了我
[22:57] over nothing–over driving while being black. 毫无理由 就因为开车的是黑人
[23:18] Kevin Anderson, you made bail. 凯文·安德森 你被保释了
[23:22] Come on, man, I ain’t got all day. 快点 我可没时间跟你耗
[23:29] Moved as fast as I could. 我尽可能快地过来了
[23:32] Appreciate that. 谢谢你
[23:34] Just get your head straight. 你清醒一下头脑
[23:36] You have to talk to COPA and IRT soon. 你很快要跟民警问责办公室和事件响应小组面谈
[23:39] I’m ready when they are. 我随时都行
[23:40] Kevin… 凯文
[23:43] I know you’re hot. I get it. 我知道你很愤怒 我明白
[23:46] You gotta take some time. Calm down. 你要花点时间冷静下来
[23:49] Let’s make sense of all this. 我们来搞清楚是怎么回事
[23:52] No, thanks, Sarge. I don’t wanna calm down. 不 谢谢 警长 我不想冷静
[23:55] I don’t wanna make sense of this, 我不想搞清楚是怎么回事
[23:56] ’cause what just happened can’t keep happening. 因为这种事不能一直发生下去
[23:59] No, this gotta stop. 是的 这必须结束了
[24:06] Superintendent. 副警司
[24:08] I just spoke to IRT. 我刚和事件响应小组谈过
[24:09] I wanted to make sure that 我想确保
[24:10] everything I was hearing was, in fact, true 我听到的一切都是真实可靠
[24:12] and that nothing was getting lost in translation. 没有信息遗漏或被曲解
[24:15] But I’ll be honest with you, Hank, 不过我要老实告诉你 汉克
[24:16] I am having a very hard time understanding what just happened. 我很难理解刚刚发生了什么事
[24:21] How can I help? 我有什么能效劳
[24:22] You could tell me that your man Atwater 你能告诉我你的手下阿特沃特
[24:25] wasn’t really working undercover 在那场涉警致死
[24:27] when that tragic officer-involved shooting occurred. 枪击悲剧发生时 他不是真的在做卧底
[24:29] Atwater was there. 阿特沃特当时在那里
[24:31] He was on the scene, 他在现场
[24:33] and he maintained his cover identity 他保护了自己的卧底身份
[24:35] like a smart cop is supposed to. 像一个聪明的警察该做的那样
[24:37] A smart cop is supposed to make sure 聪明的警察应该确保
[24:39] that a guy doesn’t get shot. 那人没被枪击
[24:40] That’s what a smart cop is supposed to do. 这才是聪明的警察该做的事
[24:42] Atwater played it right. 阿特沃特处理得当
[24:44] He tried to deescalate the situation, 他试图缓和局面
[24:46] while maintaining his– 与此同时保护他的…
[24:47] Oh, come on, Hank! Give me a break. 得了吧 汉克 别扯了
[24:50] How could he have played it right 在我们造成了一个黑人孩子死亡后
[24:51] when we got ourselves one dead black kid? 他怎么可能算处理得当
[24:54] In what universe is that playing it right? 这在哪个世界算是处理得当
[25:00] When these facts come out, if they break the wrong way, 如果这些事传出去的途径不对
[25:02] Atwater goes down. 阿特沃特要承担责任
[25:04] It’s the cost of doing business. 这是我们这行要付出的代价
[25:06] You’re dismissed. 你可以走了
[25:12] Did I stutter? 是我没说清楚吗
[25:15] Black lives matter. 黑人生命很重要
[25:17] Black lives matter. 黑人生命很重要
[25:19] Black lives matter. 黑人生命很重要
[25:29] We will not stand… 我们无法容忍
[25:30] – That’s right! – Yeah. -没错 -是的
[25:32] For this outrageous behavior… 如此骇人听闻的行为
[25:33] – Right. – Yes, sir. -没错 -是的 先生
[25:34] And the utter contempt… 还有对黑人生命的
[25:37] and disregard for black lives. 极度蔑视与不尊重
[25:40] – Yes. – That’s right. -是的 -没错
[25:42] Because black lives matter. 因为黑人生命很重要
[25:43] Black lives matter. 黑人生命很重要
[25:45] Black lives matter. Black lives matter. 黑人生命很重要 黑人生命很重要
[25:49] Black lives matter. Black lives matter. 黑人生命很重要 黑人生命很重要
[25:54] Black lives matter. Black lives matter. 黑人生命很重要 黑人生命很重要
[26:04] Hey, man. 兄弟
[26:06] You okay? 你还好吗
[26:07] – Good. – How’d it go with IRT? -还好 -和事件响应小组谈得怎么样
[26:11] Talk to ’em about everything. 和他们交代了一切
[26:12] Off the record. 非正式谈话
[26:13] They told me to watch the tape before I make an official statement. 他们让我在做正式声明前先看监控录像
[26:18] Get any sleep? 睡了吗
[26:19] No, not really. 其实没有
[26:21] I got a bad taste on this one, Sarge. 这次我有不好的预感 警长
[26:25] No matter how you slice it, I got an innocent man killed, 无论怎么解释 我都让一个无辜之人被杀
[26:27] a man who didn’t do a damn thing to deserve it. 他什么都没做错 不该得到这样的下场
[26:30] What happened last night was unfortunate. 昨晚发生的事非常不幸
[26:33] No, it was not unfortunate. 不 那不是不幸
[26:35] That was murder. 那是谋杀
[26:37] Well, you haven’t seen the tape, neither have I. 你还没有看录像 我也没有
[26:41] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[26:41] I’m saying I’m not ready to accuse a cop, 我是说我还没准备好去指控一个警察
[26:44] one of our own, of murder until I know all the facts. 指控我们自己人谋杀 除非我了解到所有真相
[26:47] That cop ain’t one of us, Sarge. 那个警察不是我们中的一员 警长
[26:50] Yeah, maybe. 也许是这样
[26:53] I’ll tell you what, 但我想说的是
[26:54] Daryl definitely ain’t one of us. 达里尔绝对不是我们中的一员
[26:56] That is a stone-cold criminal, 他是一个非常冷酷的罪犯
[26:59] puts bodies on the street, 随手把尸体扔到街上
[27:00] gets young kids hooked on heroin. 害得年轻人染上毒瘾
[27:02] He wasn’t being a criminal when he got shot. 他中枪的时候没有犯罪
[27:06] That’s the point. 这才是关键
[27:14] Kelton’s blaming you for what happened to Daryl. 凯尔顿是因为达里尔的事怪罪你
[27:17] Thinks you should have identified yourself 以为你会亮明警察身份
[27:19] as a police officer to deescalate the situation. 来缓解冲突
[27:22] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[27:26] After all of this I’m the bad guy. 最后我还成坏人了
[27:29] Sarge, you know that Kelton doesn’t care about 警长 你知道那个凯尔顿什么都不在乎
[27:31] – a damn thing, but that election. – Yeah, I know that. -除了那个选举 -我了解
[27:35] But it doesn’t matter. 但光我知道没有用
[27:38] But if we bust Gamble, 不过如果我们抓住了甘布尔
[27:40] we give Kelton something to talk about, to brag about. 能给凯尔顿一些吹嘘的资本
[27:45] That dirties Daryl, makes the whole situation less tragic. 达里尔做过的勾当让这件事也没那么不幸了
[27:47] Uh-huh, yeah, that too. 这也算一个
[27:50] Well, let’s face it. 我们接受现实吧
[27:52] There is no easy answer on this; there just isn’t. 没什么容易的解决办法 没有
[28:01] – Let’s finish this thing then. – Good. -那我们就来解决这件事吧 -好
[28:04] So, go pay your respects to Daryl’s family. 去慰问下达里尔的家人吧
[28:07] What? 什么
[28:08] Go to his aunt’s house, connect with Gamble, 去他阿姨家里 跟甘布尔取得联系
[28:12] and close that heroin deal with him instead of Daryl. 代替达里尔和他完成这笔海洛因交易
[28:29] – Laz. – Hey, yo. -拉兹 -你好
[28:31] What up, Kev? 还好吗 凯文
[28:34] Did what I could do. 我尽力了
[28:36] Appreciate you. 多谢你
[28:38] – All right. – Come on in. -好的 -过来吧
[28:43] Thank you for coming. 多谢你能来
[28:46] Thank you for having me, Mama Donna. 谢谢你给我这个机会过来 唐娜阿姨
[28:57] Vance…I’m sorry, bro. 文斯 抱歉 兄弟
[29:02] I did the best I could to help him, it got crazy. 我尽力了 情况有些失控
[29:04] Right. 嗯
[29:11] I didn’t know Daryl that well… 我不是那么了解达里尔
[29:14] But I do know he loved you. 但我很清楚他很爱你
[29:21] Hey, your brother didn’t smile that much, man, 你的哥哥平时不怎么爱笑
[29:23] but every time I brought you up… 但每次我只要提到你
[29:27] He smiled with pride. 他都骄傲地露出笑容
[29:30] That’s all it was, pure pride. 纯粹的骄傲之情 没有其他
[29:37] Vance, your ti-ti needs you, man. 文斯 你的阿姨叫你
[29:41] Go be strong. 挺住
[29:49] You got it, man. 我知道了 兄弟
[29:58] They were sweating us for no reason, 他们毫无原由地拷问我们
[30:00] and then a robbery call came over the radio. 然后无线电上有个抢劫案的呼叫
[30:02] And they really went crazy, 然后他们就激动了起来
[30:03] like that justified everything they wanted to do to us in the first place. 仿佛给了他们扣押我们一个正当理由似的
[30:06] Same ol’ song, man. 老套路了
[30:08] You know how it goes, trying to provoke us. 你知道怎么回事 想激怒我们
[30:11] I think Daryl caught onto that before I did, which… 我觉得达里尔比我先被激怒
[30:15] made him get aggressive and… 然后他变得有些好斗
[30:18] did what he did, you know? 做了那些事
[30:22] I loved Daryl, man, 兄弟 我爱达里尔
[30:24] like he was my own flesh and blood. 视他亲如骨肉
[30:30] He gone now, so…life goes on. 他现在去世了 但生活还得继续
[30:35] It ain’t right. 这感觉不太好
[30:38] – It just is what it is. – Yeah. -但只能如此 -是啊
[30:40] Life does go on. 生活是在向前
[30:43] So, in that spirit, Daryl did put down 20% 这么说的话 达里尔的确给
[30:46] on a buy that was supposed to get done that night. 那晚理应完成的交易预付了20%的定金
[30:51] Talked to my homie, Tony, you can have your money back 我和我的哥们儿托尼说过 你可以拿回你的钱
[30:53] or proceed with the transaction. it’s up to you. 或者继续交易 看你的意思
[30:58] Yo, Kev, you’re all about business, huh? 凯文 你很公私分明嘛
[31:02] I like that. 我喜欢
[31:06] So, what do you want me to tell Tony? 那你想我跟托尼怎么说
[31:13] You know what? 你知道吗
[31:15] – Set it up. – All right. -安排一下 -好
[31:17] – Gotchu. – Let me know. -明白了 -有消息通知我
[31:29] It’s the best in the Midwest. 这是中西部质量最好的货了
[31:34] Let the street decide that, eh? 看市场反应如何
[31:37] This is you. 这是你的
[31:39] Okay. 好
[31:39] It’s good doing business with you. 跟你合作很愉快
[31:41] – You two leave out the back. – Yeah. -你俩从后面走 -好
[31:43] That’s good business, man. 这是笔好生意
[31:44] Now that’s how we do it. I see you. 这才是做生意 转头见
[31:46] I see you, baby. 回见 兄弟
[31:47] Chicago PD, don’t move. 芝加哥警署 不许动
[31:50] Freeze! 别动
[31:52] Drop the bag, hands in the air. 放下袋子 举起手来
[31:55] Against the car. 趴在车上
[31:57] Oh, you lying son of a bitch. 你个混蛋骗我
[32:00] You set Daryl up, huh? 你也设计陷害了达里尔吧
[32:01] You got him killed? 让他被杀了
[32:05] Man, how you gonna do this to your own people, man? 你怎么能对自己人做出这种事
[32:07] You’re worse than the cop that pulled the trigger, Kev. 你比开枪的警察还混蛋 凯文
[32:09] I see you. 我看透你了
[32:13] Hey, great work, Kev. We got him. 干得好 凯文 我们抓住他了
[32:15] Yeah, we got him. 是啊 抓住他了
[32:16] That’s all that matters, getting him, 只要抓住他就行 抓住他
[32:19] no matter what it costs. 无论要付出什么代价
[32:56] You okay? 你还好吗
[33:01] So, what do you think? 你怎么看
[33:04] Just trying to sort it all out, man. 只想把这一切都理清
[33:07] Is the video helping or hurting? 这段视频有帮助吗 还是看完更伤心了
[33:14] The video can’t hear what the punk ass cop was saying. 视频根本没录到那混蛋说了什么
[33:18] I blinked the wrong way, 如果我朝别的地方眨眼
[33:19] that white boy would have shot me. 那白人就该给我一枪了
[33:22] Killed me dead. I mean, you look at the video. 杀死我 你看看那视频
[33:23] Maybe Daryl is lunging for the cop’s gun, 也许达里尔确实想去拿警察的枪
[33:25] but it should have never got that far. 但事情不该变成这样
[33:35] I’m glad you didn’t blink the wrong way. 我很高兴你没朝错的方向眨眼
[33:39] Look, I know you’re gonna be under a lot of pressure 听着 我知道你压力很大
[33:41] to do the right thing 需要为你的社区
[33:43] from your community, your friends, your family. 你的朋友 家人做正确的事
[33:47] Police, on the other side, they expect you to act 另一方面 警察这边希望你
[33:49] a certain way, back up your fellow officer. 能有别的做法 支持你的同行
[33:51] Where do you stand? 那你的立场呢
[33:56] It’s tough to say, because I’m white. 很难说 因为我是白人
[34:01] And no matter how hard I try or how badly I wanna understand 无论我怎么努力 或试着理解
[34:04] what just happened, what you just experienced, 刚刚发生的事 你经历的事
[34:07] I can’t. 我做不到
[34:11] I never will. 我永远也做不到
[34:17] But I got your back, always. 但我支持你 永远如此
[34:21] Either way, I got your back. 无论你选择什么 我都支持你
[34:24] Thanks a lot. Needed that. 多谢 我正需要这个
[34:45] Hello? 喂
[34:49] Okay, I’ll be there. 好 我马上去
[34:52] Congratulations on taking down Phil Gamble. 恭喜你们拿下菲尔·甘布尔
[34:56] that son of a bitch has been a pain in my ass for years. 那家伙碍我的事好多年了
[34:58] Well, I’m glad we can help. 很高兴我们能帮忙
[35:01] I’m assuming that’s not why you called me down here. 我猜这不是你打电话的原因
[35:05] No. 是的
[35:09] I wanna talk to you about the police shooting. 我想跟你说说警察开枪的事
[35:13] Your statement will carry a lot of weight… 你的证词很重要
[35:17] will add lots of important context to 给整个复杂的案件
[35:20] a complicated situation. 增添了前因后果
[35:21] So, as you begin to sort through things, 所以你开始整理事件经过时
[35:26] I wanna make sure you feel protected. 我希望你感觉有人保护你
[35:28] Protected from what? 为什么保护我
[35:30] The truth, your truth… 真相 你说出的真相
[35:34] Whether or not it actually is the truth. 无论那是否是真的真相
[35:37] You’re asking me to lie? 你想让我撒谎
[35:38] No, I’m asking you to be strong. 不 我想让你坚强
[35:41] To do what’s necessary to punish these racist punks 做必要的事来惩罚那些无缘无故
[35:44] who killed one of our own for no reason. 就杀了我们黑人的种族歧视混蛋
[35:52] Good to see you again, Ray. 很高兴见到你 雷
[35:53] Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[35:54] Why is it so important to you? 为什么这事对你那么重要
[35:56] You the one who told us to go after Daryl in the first place. 是你让我们去追查达里尔的
[35:58] Thought you couldn’t stand his ass, remember? 我以为你受不了那家伙 不是吗
[36:00] I did. 是的
[36:02] And the truth is, I don’t give a damn about his death. 但事实是 我不在乎他的死活
[36:05] But I do care about a white cop 但我在乎一个白人警察
[36:07] killing a black man for no reason. 无故杀了一个黑人
[36:14] There’s a video out there that shows 那份视频确实显示
[36:16] Daryl lunging for that gun. 达里尔想去拿枪
[36:18] It’s tough to get around. 很难解释清楚
[36:19] You don’t have to worry about none of that. 你不需要担心那些
[36:21] You just speak your piece. 只要说出你的故事
[36:24] I’ve done research on this cop, Doyle. 我调查了这个警察 道尔
[36:28] He’s got a track record. 他是个惯犯了
[36:29] He’s been written up for using the ‘N’ word before. 曾经因为侮辱黑人被记过
[36:33] So, you are gonna tell COPA that 你要告诉民警问责办公室
[36:36] you heard him use the word, 他说了那个侮辱黑人的词
[36:39] that he told his partner he was gonna 他一下巡逻车
[36:40] “take care of those black boys” 就对他的搭档说
[36:41] the second he got out of his patrol car. “我们把那些黑人处理了”
[36:44] And we’ll be fine. 这样我们就没事了
[36:46] We’ll have intent, nullify that video you’re worried about. 你担心的视频 我们会让它失去法律效力
[36:50] This isn’t about you anymore, Kevin. 这不仅仅是关于你了 凯文
[36:56] This is about the future of Chicago. 这是关于芝加哥的未来
[36:58] Future of Chicago? 芝加哥的未来
[37:05] I’ve decided I’m gonna run for Mayor. 我决定竞选市长
[37:11] And this is the thing that’s gonna get us elected. 而这件事能让黑人获胜
[37:31] Got a call from COPA. 民警问责办公室来电了
[37:36] They wanna talk to you today. 他们想今天和你谈谈
[37:40] That’s fine. 行
[37:49] You all set? 你准备好了吗
[37:55] Look, I know you got people talking in both your ears. 听着 我知道有人来做你工作了
[38:02] You gotta do what you think is right. 你得做自己觉得正确的事
[38:08] Just…just keep in mind you’re a cop. 只要 只要记住你是个警察
[38:16] That’s what you get paid for, not to change the world. 这是你的职责 而不是改变世界
[38:22] I just thought that’s what we were supposed to do… 我只是以为我们本该
[38:26] make the world better. 使世界变得美好
[38:31] Just…remember this is Chicago. 就记住这里是芝加哥
[38:37] It’s not easy to be an idealist. 想做个理想主义者不容易
[38:52] Officer Atwater, please tell us 阿特沃特警官 请告诉我们
[38:53] what you witnessed the night of February 5th. 2月5日你目睹的事件经过
[39:05] – How you doing? – What’s up, man? -你怎么样 -怎么样 老兄
[39:16] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[39:18] – I talked to COPA today. – Yeah, so what? -我今天跟民警问责办公室谈了 -那又怎样
[39:19] You’re coming down here– you’re gonna brag about it? 你来这是想炫耀吗
[39:22] I told ’em it was a good shoot. 我告诉他们那枪开得没问题
[39:30] You? 你
[39:32] You backed me? 你支持了我
[39:34] I told the truth. 我说出了真相
[39:42] I appreciate that, bro. 多谢 兄弟
[39:44] Don’t call me “bro.” 别叫我兄弟
[39:54] No, I didn’t come down here to shake hands and make up. 不 我不是来跟你握手言和的
[40:02] So it’s like that, huh? 就这样 是吗
[40:03] Yeah, it’s like that. 没错 就这样
[40:07] Let’s go. 走吧
[40:22] Hey, look, man, we don’t gotta do this. 听着 兄弟 没必要
[40:38] You put a gun to my head. 你拿枪抵着我的脑袋
[40:41] Hey, you might not go down for that murder, 也许你不会因为这件谋杀案而完蛋
[40:42] but I will get your badge one way or the other. 但我会找别的方法让你做不成警察
[40:56] How does that feel? 现在你感觉怎样
[41:01] Feel like a man? Huh, boy? 像个大男人吗 臭小子
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme