Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] All right, so where’s the supplier? 供应商在哪
[00:21] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[00:22] My contact’s gonna meet the guy upstairs at the card game. 我的联系人会在楼上牌桌上和他碰头
[00:26] It wasn’t easy getting you guys in here, making you look legit. 把你们弄进来还不让人起疑可不容易
[00:29] That’s part of your deal. 这是约定的一部分
[00:31] This gonna be enough to clear my case? 这样就能清掉我的案底吗
[00:33] You get us the guy selling China White, 你把卖白粉的人给我们
[00:34] I’m gonna clear your record and never bother you again. 我就清了你的案底 再不来找你的麻烦了
[00:37] Get eyes upstairs, let’s ID the supplier. 派人上去 找到这个供应商
[00:41] Who’s this guy? 这人是谁
[00:43] Three body guards, wad of cash. 三个保镖 带着不少现金
[00:45] Looks like this guy’s coming to play. 看来这人是来玩牌的
[00:48] All right, heads up. 好了 都注意
[00:49] We got a male, Hispanic, 30s, 5’7″, buck-50. 有一名三十来岁西裔男性 一米七 大量现金
[00:53] He’s in a blue coat coming in with three additional. 穿着蓝上衣 有三个人一起
[00:56] Copy that. 收到
[01:01] All right, game on. 好了 有戏看了
[01:04] We got a positive ID on facial rec, 面部识别有结果了
[01:06] Frank Delgado, got a sheet here, 弗兰克·德尔加多 前科不少
[01:07] multiple drug arrests. 多次因贩毒被捕
[01:08] He just walked in. 他刚进去了
[01:11] Frank, now we got a game. 弗兰克 这下凑齐一桌了
[01:12] Sit down so I can take your money. 快坐下 让我赢个痛快
[01:22] Can I pour you gentlemen some shots? 先生们要喝酒吗
[01:23] Yeah, let’s get a round. 好 上一轮吧
[01:25] So, uh, what’s your name? 话说 你叫什么
[01:28] Candy. 坎迪[糖]
[01:30] You know, I got a bit of a sweet tooth. 我正好喜欢吃糖呢
[01:32] You know, I get that all the time. 总是有人跟我说这个
[01:35] Listen, Candy, I’ll give you $500 to take off your dress. 坎迪 我出五百块 买你把裙子脱了
[01:40] The bar has a pretty strict dress code. 本酒吧的着装要求很严格
[01:43] A thousand. 我出一千
[01:48] There we go, smile for the camera, you jagoff. 很好 对镜头笑笑 你个混蛋
[01:51] We got eyes on the supplier yet? 看到供应商了吗
[01:55] Yeah, facial rec just popped, 看到了 面部识别有结果了
[01:56] Matthew Garrett, lighting up the board. 马修·加瑞特 同样案底很厚
[01:59] He’s got multiple drug arrests. 也多次因贩毒被捕过
[02:00] Matthew Garret? That’s not possible. 马修·加瑞特 这不可能
[02:03] Am I blind? I mean… 我眼不花啊
[02:04] Yeah, Pontiac Prison, he just go released. 刚从庞蒂亚克监狱放出来
[02:10] That’s our guy. 就是这个人
[02:11] Son of a bitch. This can’t be happening. 可恶 这不可能
[02:13] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[02:15] I got history with him. He can’t see me. 我和他有过节 不能让他看见我
[02:18] He knows you? 他认识你
[02:24] Why are you leaving? 你怎么要走了
[02:25] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[02:26] Okay, but I did my thing, so we’re all good, right? 好吧 但我履行约定了 所以没事了吧
[02:28] Yeah, you did great. 是 你做得很好
[02:32] Come on. Come on, we gotta go. 来吧 我们得走了
[02:33] Hey, yo. Yo, I know you. 你 我认得你
[02:36] Nah, I think you got me mixed up with somebody, man. 我看你是认错人了吧
[02:37] Nah, nah, nah, you’re that cop, Halstead. 没没没 你是那个条子 霍斯特德
[02:42] You’re that punk that murders teenage girls, Garrett. 而你个混蛋杀了好几个小女孩 加瑞特
[02:50] – Watch yourself. – What are you gonna do, cop? -你小心 -不然你怎样 条子
[02:52] You gonna hit me? 要打我吗
[02:54] That’s what you wanna do? 你是想打我吗
[02:55] Come on, please, right here. 来啊 求你了 朝这打
[02:57] Please, take a swing, I’m begging you, please. 来啊 使劲打 求求你 快来
[02:59] Oh, my God, Chicago PD, they might give me 我的天啊 芝加哥警署没准会
[03:01] another 200K, maybe even more. 再多赔我20万 甚至更多
[03:02] Right here, sweetheart, don’t miss. 打这里 亲爱的 瞄准了
[03:03] Come on, come on, let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[03:05] This dude ain’t worth it. 不值得跟他置气
[03:11] See you around, Halstead, you coward. 回见了霍斯特德 你个懦夫
[03:14] – Who is that? – The devil. -他是谁啊 -魔鬼
[03:23] The mystery player bringing in China White 那个把白粉运进来的人
[03:25] is Matthew Garrett. 就是马修·加瑞特
[03:25] He was doing 20 years for possession 他因非法持有并蓄意贩卖武器
[03:27] with intent to distribute, 被判了20年
[03:28] served six, was released last month. 蹲了6年之后上个月出狱了
[03:30] So the police put in the proper paperwork 警察在搜查他的时候
[03:32] before they did the bust. 手续没办齐全
[03:33] It was deemed an illegal search. 所以就成了非法搜查
[03:36] That’s why the city awarded Garrett $200,000 所以市里赔了他20万
[03:39] for wrongful arrest. 原因是错误逮捕
[03:41] Now he’s using the settlement from the city 现在他用市里给的赔偿金
[03:43] to corner the market on high-end heroin. 来垄断高端海洛因市场
[03:45] Gotta love the justice system. 他肯定爱死执法部门了
[03:46] I get it, but we gotta stand down. 我明白 但我们得收手了
[03:49] Ivory tower doesn’t want us chasing these so-called 上面可不想让我们去追查这些所谓的
[03:51] wrongful conviction offenders. 蒙冤罪犯
[03:53] Sarge, to hell with that. 警长 这可不行
[03:54] Garrett’s not just a drug dealer, he’s a murderer. 加瑞特不只是个毒贩 还是个杀人犯
[03:57] He killed Lauren Sanders. 他杀了劳伦·桑德斯
[03:59] She was 17 years old, she ran away from home. 她17岁 离家出走了
[04:01] Garrett found her, he pimped her out, 加瑞特发现了她 把她卖了
[04:03] and then she just disappeared. 然后她就消失了
[04:05] We found her bloody clothes in a dumpster. 我们在垃圾桶里找到了她带血的衣服
[04:07] We never found her body, so we couldn’t make the case. 我们没找到她的尸体 所以我们立不了案
[04:10] All due respect, standing down should not be an option. 恕我直言 袖手旁观可不是个好选择
[04:20] Okay, let’s go after him. 好吧 我们去抓他吧
[04:22] I mean, the good news is, prick’s got ambition, 好消息是 这混蛋有野心
[04:24] means we can catch him dirty, 这意味着我们可以抓个现行
[04:26] put him away once and for all. 彻底把他关起来
[04:28] So dig into Garrett’s associates, 查查加瑞特的同伙
[04:29] talk to your C.I.’s, let’s find a way in. 问问你们的线人 找个方法切入
[04:31] Set up a buy/bust. 准备好卧底
[04:33] So who made the arrest, put him away in the first place? 是谁第一个把他抓进监狱的
[04:35] Narcotics, Garrett was part of the Beverly Crew. 缉毒科 加瑞特是比弗利团伙的一份子
[04:38] That’s good, I got a guy who can help. 很好 我有个人可以帮忙
[04:40] – Thanks, Sarge. – Hmm. -谢谢 警长 -没事
[04:43] I gotta tell you, Gus, you have not aged. 我跟你说 古斯 你一点没变老
[04:46] Tell that to my knees. 这话你留着跟我的膝盖说吧
[04:50] Hey, thanks. How’s Erika? 谢谢 艾瑞卡怎么样
[04:52] She’s back in Florida. 她回佛罗里达了
[04:54] Got the place all to myself. 我一个人住这儿了
[04:57] Miss seeing you around, bro. 我很想念你 兄弟
[04:59] Well, if you get nostalgic, I’m still on YouTube. 如果你想念往事了 可以在油管上看到我
[05:02] 1.6 million views, 我有160万点击量
[05:03] everywhere I go, people know me. 不论我去哪儿 都有人认识我
[05:06] Last time I went out for a cup of coffee, 上次我出门喝杯咖啡
[05:07] the barista spit in my face. 咖啡师朝我脸上吐口水
[05:09] Jesus. 天啊
[05:11] That video didn’t show 那段视频没有拍到
[05:12] the dirtbag beating the hell out of his pregnant girlfriend, 那个畜生是怎么家暴他怀孕女友的
[05:15] just the part where I pulled him off… 只有我把他推倒的那段
[05:18] did what I did. 我只是做了我该做的
[05:20] Heat of the moment. 一时冲动而已
[05:21] I know. 我知道
[05:23] 23-year career down the drain in 19 seconds. 23年的职业生涯 19秒就毁于一旦
[05:25] What are you gonna do? 你能怎么办
[05:28] Let me ask you something, Gus. 我来问你点事情 古斯
[05:32] When you took down the Beverly Crew, 你拿下比弗利团伙的时候
[05:34] you come across a guy named Matthew Garrett? 你遇到过一个叫马修·加瑞特的人吗
[05:36] Oh, yeah. I buried his ass. 当然 我把他送进了大牢
[05:39] Well, you didn’t bury him deep enough, 看来你送得还不够彻底
[05:40] he just got released. 他刚被放出来了
[05:42] You kidding? 在开玩笑吗
[05:42] Yeah, he’s back out on the street, 是的 他被放出来了
[05:44] he’s dealing high-end heroin, 他正在卖高端海洛因
[05:46] so we’re looking for a way in. 我们在找方法抓他
[05:48] I thought maybe you might have an idea. 我觉得或许你有办法
[05:50] Garrett had a sweet spot for his little cousin, 加瑞特给了他表弟一间房子
[05:52] kid named Tyler Reynolds. 那孩子名叫泰勒·雷诺兹
[05:54] Right, you know where I can find this Tyler kid? 好吧 你知道我在哪儿能找到这个泰勒吗
[05:56] He’s doing 10 years at Stateville for armed robbery. 他因持械抢劫在州监狱待了10年
[05:59] Tyler was just the driver, he took the weight for Garrett. 泰勒只是司机 他替加瑞特背黑锅
[06:04] Yeah, I think I can work with that. 好 我觉得我可以利用这个
[06:07] Appreciate your time, Gus. 感谢你抽时间接待我 古斯
[06:09] Listen, you need anything, you let me know. 你有什么需要的话 尽管开口
[06:11] No, I’m good, Hank. 不用 我很好 汉克
[06:13] Got half my pension, my health. 我有一半的退休金 我很健康
[06:15] And who the hell would wanna be a cop 在现在这个世道 在我这个年纪
[06:16] in this day and age? 谁还想当警察呢
[06:25] Matt Garrett. 马特·加瑞特
[06:28] – Right? – Hey, yo. -是你吗 -别过来
[06:32] Easy, man. 放松 兄弟
[06:34] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[06:35] I’m Chris Wilson, I’m a friend of Tyler’s. 我是克里斯·威尔逊 泰勒的朋友
[06:38] We’re neighbors on cell bock H. 在监狱里的时候我们是邻居
[06:40] Tyler didn’t tell me he had a boyfriend. 泰勒没告诉过我他还有个男朋友
[06:43] Hadn’t said anything about you. 没说过关于你的事
[06:44] Well, he said a lot about you. 他可说过许多关于你的事
[06:47] How he took the weight for that robbery back in the day, 他过去怎么替你背的黑锅
[06:48] and you owe him a favor. 你欠他个人情
[06:50] I’m the favor. 我就是那个人情
[06:54] You can call him, he’ll vouch for me. 你可以打电话问他 他能证明
[06:57] Does Tyler still got that funny little scar on his head? 泰勒脑袋上还有那道疤痕吗
[07:00] Tyler doesn’t have any scars, he’s a baby face. 泰勒脑袋上没有伤疤 他是娃娃脸
[07:02] Maybe you forgot, maybe you need to go see him. 或许你忘了 也许你应该去见见他
[07:06] So what’d they pop you for, Christopher? 他们为什么抓你 克里斯托弗
[07:07] Cops hung a armed robbery charge on me. 警察指控我持械抢劫
[07:13] Come over here a second. 过来一下
[07:21] So listen, Tyler told me you were the guy to talk to about heroin. 听我说 泰勒跟我说你卖海洛因
[07:26] You’re in the game, right? 你也贩毒 对吧
[07:27] You dole out supplies, why are you coming to me, 如果你没货了 为什么来找我
[07:29] to a complete stranger? 一个完全陌生的人
[07:30] Apparently you have China White. 很明显你有白粉
[07:33] Yeah? 是吗
[07:35] Look man, I got a lot of clients in the north burbs, 听着伙计 我在北郊区有很多客户
[07:38] and they don’t want that dirty brown heroin. 他们不想要不纯的棕色海洛因
[07:41] These are white people that want white stuff. 他们是白人 想要白粉
[07:43] They got the green to pay for it. 他们有钱付款
[07:46] How ’bout you, Chris? You got the green? 你呢 克里斯 你有钱吗
[07:48] I can get it, yeah. 没错 我有
[07:51] Tell you what, I’ll touch base with Tyler. 这么说吧 我会和泰勒联系的
[07:53] If your story checks out, maybe we can do business. 如果你说的是真的 或许我们可以做生意
[07:56] All right, works for me. 好吧 我没意见
[07:58] The buy-in’s 50K. 五万块买入
[08:00] I can make that happen. 我可以做到
[08:01] And I’ll need that by today. 今天结束前给我
[08:03] By today. 今天结束前
[08:05] Shouldn’t be a problem, if you’re serious. 应该不成问题 如果你是认真的
[08:09] All right? 好吗
[08:10] Hey, Santana, let’s get out of here. 桑塔纳 我们走
[08:14] See you, pal. 回见 伙计
[08:20] Sir. 长官
[08:23] – Superintendent. – Sergeant. -警司 -警长
[08:33] You called me? 你找我
[08:35] Yeah, I saw your request for 1505 funds. 嗯 我看你申请了1505资金
[08:40] I’m not sure how that ended up on your desk. 我不确定申请怎么到你这来了
[08:42] Well, it’s a new policy. 这是新政策
[08:43] Anything $50,000 or over requires my approval. 五万美元及以上的申请需要我的批准
[08:46] What’s it for? 干什么用的
[08:47] We got a time-sensitive play on an offender dealing bulk heroin. 我们有个紧急行动 针对批发海洛因的罪犯
[08:51] And who’s the offender? 罪犯是谁
[08:53] Matthew Garrett. 马修·加瑞特
[08:54] As in the Matthew Garrett who was just released from prison? 是那个刚从监狱释放的马修·加瑞特
[08:58] We weren’t targeting Garrett. 我们之前的目标不是马修·加瑞特
[09:00] Chased that heroin case, he just fell in our lap. 追踪那个海洛因案子 他就从天而降了
[09:04] We just cut this bastard a check for $200,000. 我们刚给这个混蛋开了张20万美元的支票
[09:07] It was a big, fat black eye for this department and for the city. 这对局里和市里来说都是个大丑闻
[09:11] I get it. 我明白
[09:12] We can’t be cute, too many eyes on us. 我们不能耍手段 这案子太高调了
[09:15] You authorize that 50K, 你批准这五万块
[09:16] I can have Garrett in bracelets tonight. 我今晚就能把加瑞特抓回来
[09:21] Look, we all hate this prick and yes, 我们都恨这个混蛋 没错
[09:24] he belongs behind bars. 他应该蹲监狱
[09:26] But I cannot have members of the CPD out there 但我不能让芝加哥警署的成员在外
[09:29] acting like vigilantes, not at this point in time. 像义警一样行动 现在这个当口不行
[09:36] There’s about 100 different ways this whole thing could go wrong. 整件事有无数种出差错的方式
[09:41] Walk away, Sergeant. 别管了 警长
[09:43] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[09:48] Jay. Hey. 杰
[09:51] You all right? Where you going? 你没事吧 你去哪儿
[09:52] No, I just got off the phone with Voight. 没事 我刚和博伊特通过电话
[09:53] He said Kelton denied the 1505 funds. 他说凯尔顿拒绝批准1505资金
[09:55] He’s just covering his ass. 他只是为自己撇清责任
[09:57] Look, Garrett’s doing bad things, 听着 加瑞特在干坏事
[09:58] he’s gonna make a mistake. 他会犯错误
[09:59] We’ll catch him sooner or later. 我们早晚会抓到他
[10:01] Hailey, we got him right now. 海莉 我们现在就能抓到他
[10:02] All we have to do is make a deal. 我们只需要达成交易
[10:03] Jay, you got a visitor. 杰 你有访客
[10:13] Hello? 你好
[10:16] Do you remember me? 你记得我吗
[10:19] Yeah, of course, Mrs. Sanders. 当然记得 桑德斯夫人
[10:20] They released the monster who murdered my daughter? 他们释放了谋杀我女儿的恶魔
[10:23] And they gave him money? 还给了他钱
[10:25] What kind of world is this? 这个世界怎么了
[10:27] – I don’t know, I really don’t. – What I don’t understand -我不知道 真的不知道 -我不明白的是
[10:29] is why nobody bothered to tell me. 为什么没人想到来告诉我
[10:31] Nobody had the courage to look me in the eye. 没人有勇气看着我的眼睛
[10:36] I’m–I’m so sorry. 我…我真对不起
[10:37] Eight years, and you know something? 八年了 你知道吗
[10:40] I can’t let it go, because I am so outraged 我无法放手 因为我太愤怒了
[10:45] that he still exists and my daughter doesn’t. 他还活着 我的女儿却不在了
[10:49] We never even found her body. 我们连尸体都没找到
[10:51] I know, look, I promise you– 我知道 我向你保证
[10:53] Don’t make me any more promises. 别再对我作保证了
[10:55] I told you he would kill her. 我跟你说过他会杀了她
[10:58] You were supposed to stop it. 你本该阻止这一切
[11:02] You didn’t. 你没做到
[11:17] Hey, Sarge, I talked to Trudy. 警长 我跟特鲁迪谈了
[11:19] The counterfeit crew that we busted last year, 我们去年端掉的假钞团伙
[11:21] the money was still in the evidence room. 假钞还放在证据室里
[11:26] We’ll just flash the money, 我们让加瑞特快速看一眼
[11:27] Garrett’s not gonna look too close. 他不会仔细看的
[11:28] We got the hook in, 我们已经下套了
[11:29] I think we gotta keep the deal on track– 我认为我们应该继续交易…
[11:30] Jay, you do know we were told to stand down, right? 杰 你知道我们收到停手的命令了吧
[11:32] So you wanna let this guy go 就因为凯尔顿想当市长
[11:33] just because Kelton wants to be Mayor? 我们就该让这家伙跑了吗
[11:35] I don’t care about Kelton. 我才不在乎凯尔顿
[11:37] I did some digging into Matthew Garrett, 我查了一下马修·加瑞特
[11:39] got a hit on him as a victim. 结果发现他是受害人
[11:42] Filed an official complaint against a police officer 对一名威胁要进行肢体暴力的
[11:44] who threatened physical violence. 警察提出了正式投诉
[11:47] Turns out, that officer was you. 原来那名警察就是你
[11:49] Garrett is an evil guy. I was just being a cop. 加瑞特是个邪恶的家伙 我只是做警察该做的
[11:51] It was a ploy to get me off his back. 投诉是逼我放过他的手段
[11:52] The allegation was sustained. 指控是有效的
[11:54] Your superior officer took you off the case. 你的上级把你撤下了案子
[11:55] I obeyed that order and a girl went missing. 我服从了命令 然后一个女孩失踪了
[11:58] If we let this deal go away, then we lose Garrett. 如果我们让这个交易吹了 加瑞特就跑了
[12:01] And if he hurts another girl, that is on us. 如果他伤害别的女孩 这是我们的过失
[12:13] You’re not the first one through the door. 你不能第一个进门
[12:15] You’re background. 你来当后援
[12:19] Hey, you talked to Garrett? 你和加瑞特谈过了吗
[12:21] Yeah, he wants to meet in an hour. 谈过了 他想在一小时后见面
[12:22] All right, confirm the meet. 好的 确认这次会面
[12:25] – So we’re back up? – We are. -那我们要去支援 -是的
[12:27] Hey, I don’t want Adam going in there alone. 我不想让亚当一个人去
[12:29] Take someone with you, right-hand man. 带个人一起 当你的助手
[12:31] What about a right-hand woman? 女助手怎么样
[12:33] Do it. Cameras and mics. 去吧 准备好摄像头和麦克风
[12:35] What about Kelton? 凯尔顿怎么办
[12:37] I’ll deal with Kelton. 我来处理凯尔顿
[12:44] We’re in position. 我们已经就位
[12:47] All right, let me know when you got Garrett in pocket. 看到加瑞特的时候通知我
[12:49] Remember Jay, stay in the shadows. 记住了 杰 待在暗处
[12:52] Yeah, copy. 明白
[12:56] So the mother of the murdered girl came to see you? 被谋杀女孩的妈妈去找你了
[12:59] Yeah. 是的
[13:01] Anything you wanna talk about? 你想聊聊吗
[13:03] No. 不
[13:09] All right, here he comes. 好了 他来了
[13:13] You got Garrett on the way, and he’s got two males with him 加瑞特来了 身边有两名男性
[13:15] and a young girl. 还有一个年轻女孩
[13:17] They’re headed towards the coffee shop. 他们正在前往咖啡店
[13:18] Yeah, we see ’em. 好的 看到他们了
[13:27] How’s it going, Matt? 你好吗 马特
[13:29] You didn’t say you were bringing a friend. 你没说你会带朋友来
[13:30] Yeah, I could say the same to you. 是的 我也可以对你说同样的话
[13:32] This is my partner, this is Marcia. 这是我搭档 玛莎
[13:35] Shouldn’t you be at a kids’ soccer practice or something? 你不是应该去陪着孩子参加足球训练吗
[13:37] Exactly, I even drive a minivan. 没错 我甚至开了辆小面包车
[13:40] Two traps and a 357, 两盒子弹 还有一把357左轮
[13:41] she’s very good at what she does, I promise. 我保证 她很擅长自己的工作
[13:44] And this is? 这位是
[13:45] Oh, this is Jill. 这是吉尔
[13:47] Hey, why don’t you, uh, 不如你给自己
[13:49] go and get yourself something to eat. 买点吃的去吧
[13:50] I’ll come and find you later. 晚点我再来找你
[13:52] Get a receipt. 记得拿小票
[13:57] Ah, look at all these runaways. 看看这些离家出走的人
[14:01] They come from all over, 他们来自不同的地方
[14:03] you know, looking for a fix, 寻找毒品
[14:06] trying to find Daddy. 寻找金主
[14:07] But you get ’em hooked, they’ll do anything you want. 一旦他们上钩 就会满足你的任何要求
[14:12] Amen. 阿门
[14:16] Is this making you feel uncomfortable? 这话会让你感到不舒服吗
[14:19] I’ll let you boys talk business. 你们谈生意吧
[14:25] Why the hell is Burgess walking away? 伯吉斯怎么走开了
[14:26] I got no idea. 不知道
[14:29] Hailey, you got eyes on Burgess? 海莉 你看得到伯吉斯吗
[14:33] No, I’m not sure where she went. 不 我不确定她要去哪
[14:36] Okay, you said you wanted serious. 好吧 你说过你想来点认真的
[14:39] I brought you serious. 我就给你带了点认真的
[14:50] Hey. Jill, right? 你好 吉尔 对吗
[14:52] – Yeah. – Nice to meet you, Marcia. -是的 -幸会 我是玛莎
[14:59] So, Jill, how long have you known Garrett? 吉尔 你认识加瑞特多久了
[15:02] I met him a few days ago. 几天前我见到了他
[15:07] Look, I don’t know you, Jill, and you don’t know me, 吉尔 你不了解我 我也不了解你
[15:09] but I do know about Garrett, and he is not a good guy, okay? 但我很了解加瑞特 他不是好人
[15:13] He’s nice to me. 他对我很好
[15:15] Let me guess, he took you to a fancy dinner 我猜猜 他带你去吃豪华晚餐
[15:16] and bought you some nice, new clothes? 还给你买了几件好看的新衣服
[15:18] Right? Come on, Jill, think about it. 对吗 拜托 吉尔 好好想想
[15:20] You know where this is going, 你知道接下来会发生什么
[15:21] you know what he’s gonna ask you to do next. 你知道他接下来会要求你做什么
[15:25] Why are you doing this? 你为什么这么做
[15:26] My sister was hurt by a man like that. 我妹妹被一个像他一样的人害了
[15:28] I don’t want it to happen to you too. 我不希望这事发生在你身上
[15:31] Do you any place else you can go, just any place? 你有没有其他地方能去 其他任何地方
[15:33] No. 没有
[15:34] Here. 给
[15:36] This is $200, I want you to go out the back door 这是200块 我要你从后门离开
[15:38] and get away from this guy. 离这个人远远的
[15:39] You just call your parents or your friends. 给父母或者朋友打电话
[15:40] Just get out of here, okay? 离开这里 好吗
[15:43] Okay, now I need you to move, okay? 我需要你立刻动身 好吗
[15:45] Go, go, go. 赶紧走
[15:48] So where’d your partner go? 你搭档去哪里了
[15:49] I’m guessing a little pick-me-up. 我猜是嗑嗨了吧
[15:52] How do I know she can be trusted? 我怎么知道能不能信任她
[15:54] Don’t worry about her, you’re just dealing with me. 别担心她 你是和我做生意
[15:58] Come on, let’s pick a spot, get this deal done. 来吧 选个地方 把这笔交易搞定了
[16:01] I got 50K burning a hole in this bag. 我包里还有五万现金等着呢
[16:07] – Let’s get this deal done. – Come on, let’s go. -搞定这笔交易 -走吧
[16:11] Garrett’s on the move. 加瑞特走了
[16:15] Where is she? 她人呢
[16:16] – Who? – Jill, the girl I was with. -谁 -吉尔 我带的那个女孩
[16:17] Where is she? 她人呢
[16:18] – I don’t know. – Is she in there? -不知道 -她在里面吗
[16:19] – I don’t think so. – Go and check. Check. -应该不在 -进去看看 快去
[16:22] Look, man, I’m not trying to push you or anything, 听着伙计 我不是想逼你
[16:25] but I got a lot of money here, 但我身上带着很多钱
[16:26] I’m starting to get a little nervous. 并且我开始有点紧张了
[16:28] You wanna do this deal or not? 你还想不想做交易
[16:31] You keep your phone on, I’ll be in touch. 你手机保持畅通 我会再联系你
[16:33] Okay. 行
[16:40] – Boss. – Yeah? -老大 -怎么了
[16:41] Talked to Garrett, the deal’s on. 跟加瑞特谈过了 交易准备进行了
[16:43] All right, you got a location? 好的 收到地点了吗
[16:44] Yeah, Beverly Yards, tomorrow at noon. 收到了 贝弗利庭院 明天中午
[16:46] All right, get the surveillance van, cameras. 行 开上监控车 带上摄像头
[16:48] Let’s nail this guy. 我们去抓这家伙吧
[16:50] Jay, remember, you’re background, 杰 记住 你是后援
[16:51] you got the long-eye. 负责监视
[16:56] No sign of Garrett. 没有加瑞特的踪迹
[17:01] Okay, well, we got a blue coupe headed your way, 有辆蓝色小轿车正朝你们那边过去
[17:03] might be our target, two passengers. 可能是我们的目标 上面有两名乘客
[17:06] Here we go, game time. 来了 游戏时间到
[17:11] We don’t pounce till we see those drugs. 看见毒品之后再行动
[17:21] What the hell? Garrett’s not in the car. 什么情况 加瑞特不在车里
[17:34] – Where’s Garrett? – He’s with the dope. -加瑞特人呢 -他和毒品在一起
[17:35] He’s not moving until you give me that money. 你们把钱给我之前他都不会行动的
[17:37] What, do you we think we’re stupid? 怎么 你当我们是傻子
[17:38] The deal was a hand-to-hand with Garrett, 说好的是跟加瑞特当面交易
[17:40] that was the deal. 事先说好的
[17:40] He never said anything about a let-go, man. 他可从没说过放手之类的事情
[17:42] So we’re not gonna let go. 所以我们不会放手的
[17:44] You are if you want your product. 你们要是想要货 那就得这么办
[17:47] Look, man, we want the product, 听着哥们 我们想要货
[17:49] you’re just changing the rules in the middle of the game. 但你可是在游戏中途改变规则
[17:52] All right, here’s what we’ll do. 行了 咱们这么办吧
[17:53] I’ll stay here with you and the money, 你我和钱待在这里
[17:55] she’ll go pick up the drugs. 她去拿毒品
[17:57] Why don’t you call Garrett and tell him the new plan? 你为什么不打电话告诉加瑞特新计划
[18:02] You gonna call him or are we gonna go our separate ways? 你是要打电话呢 还是大家各回各家
[18:14] He’s not answering. 他不接
[18:18] You know the address? 你知道地址吗
[18:21] All right, I’m gonna take that as a yes. 行吧 我就当你知道了
[18:22] Why don’t you just tell us, 你为什么不直接告诉我们
[18:24] and we’ll go meet him in person? 我们自己去见他呢
[18:28] Tell us now or we take the money and we walk. 现在说 否则我们就带着钱走人
[18:31] Last chance. 最后一次机会
[18:34] I see, this guy’s a chump. 我知道了 这家伙是个笨蛋
[18:37] You don’t know anything. 你什么都不知道
[18:41] It’s the old warehouse… 地址是一个旧仓库
[18:43] On McKenzie. 在麦肯齐市
[18:53] 5021 George, what’s your 20? G5021 你的搭档呢
[18:55] Halstead, you cop– 霍斯特德 你收到…
[19:37] Oh, it’s you. 是你
[19:38] Yeah, that’s right. 没错 是我
[19:40] What happened, Garrett? Who did this? 发生了什么 加瑞特 是谁干的
[19:42] Hey, Garrett, listen to me. I will get you help. 加瑞特 听我说 我会找人帮忙的
[19:45] I’ll call you an ambulance. 我会给你叫辆救护车
[19:47] You gotta tell me, where is Lauren Sanders’ body? 但你要告诉我 劳伦·桑德斯的尸体在哪里
[19:50] – Call an ambulance. – No, you make this right. -叫救护车 -不 你先告诉我
[19:52] You make this right, 你先告诉我
[19:53] you tell me where her body is, 你告诉我她的尸体在哪里
[19:54] and I will call you an ambulance. 我就帮你叫救护车
[19:55] You understand me? 听明白了吗
[19:57] Garrett, you got a chance to do something good. 加瑞特 这是个你弥补的机会
[20:00] You can make amends. 你可以弥补这一切
[20:06] Kiss my ass. 吃屎去吧
[20:10] Garrett. 加瑞特
[20:13] Garrett. Garrett! 加瑞特 加瑞特
[20:22] Jay? You all right? 杰 你没事吧
[20:26] Yeah. 没事
[20:29] What the hell happened? 到底发生了什么
[20:42] That is exactly how I found him. 我发现他时已经这样了
[20:44] I arrived, I cleared the premises first, 我到了之后 确定了没有其他人
[20:46] I tried to render aid… 我试着提供帮助
[20:48] And then Hailey arrived just after me. 然后海莉在我之后就到了
[20:52] And the China White? 白粉呢
[20:53] Nothing yet, still looking. 一无所获 还在找
[20:55] We talked to a crime tech, 我们跟鉴证科谈过了
[20:56] preliminary time of death is 12:10. 初步估计死亡时间在12点10分
[20:59] Hailey called us over at 12:23. 海莉在12点23给我们打的电话
[21:01] Whoever killed this guy, we just missed him. 不管凶手是谁 我们都错过了他
[21:04] Hello, Leonard. 你好啊 伦纳德
[21:04] Intelligence in the house. 情报部门来了
[21:06] And I thought I was gonna be figuring out 我觉得我应该可以找出
[21:08] who killed some worthless bad guy. 是谁杀了这个毫无价值的坏人
[21:09] He was worthless all right. 他确实毫无价值
[21:10] Trying to set up a drug bust, somebody got here first. 想设计搞砸一场缉毒行动 却有人捷足先登
[21:13] So your guy see anything? 所以你的人看见什么了吗
[21:14] No, he was dead when we got here. 没有 我们到的时候他已经死了
[21:16] – Murder weapon? – Didn’t find one. -凶器呢 -没找到
[21:18] Didn’t find the drugs either, 毒品也没找到
[21:19] figured whoever killed him probably took ’em. 应该是凶手把它拿走了
[21:21] So who found the body? 谁发现的尸体
[21:22] One of my guys. 我的一个手下
[21:24] Well, that’s more of a head start than I usually get. 好吧 这给了我们一些难得的优势
[21:26] We’ll take it from here, man. 接下来交给我们吧
[21:27] You know what? If you don’t mind, Leonard, 这样吧 如果你不介意的话 伦纳德
[21:29] we’d like to run with this one. 我们想查这案子
[21:31] Why? 为什么
[21:33] DOA was our target, 死者是我们的目标
[21:34] we were told to stand down not work him, so… 上头让我们不要动他 所以
[21:39] There’s gonna be headaches on this, 这事会挺麻烦的
[21:40] I don’t wanna get you jammed up. 我不想让你陷入两难
[21:42] Okay, be my guest. 行 请便吧
[21:50] So? 怎么着
[21:52] I know I shouldn’t have gone in without backup, 我知道我不应该没有支援单枪匹马冲进去
[21:54] but the deal was going sideways and we were gonna– 但是交易没按计划进行 我们要
[21:56] Jay, I think you and I both know 杰 我相信你和我都知道
[21:57] that’s not the question you’re gonna answer. 你要回答的不是这个问题
[22:01] Upton found you standing over Garrett’s dead body, alone, 厄普顿发现你站在加瑞特尸体边上 一个人
[22:05] in a situation you would never and should never 而这种情况下你是无论如何不会也不应该
[22:07] enter without backup. 没有支援就进去的
[22:09] So what the hell happened in there? 到底里面发生了什么
[22:13] He was alive when I got there. 我进去的时候他还活着
[22:17] Somebody already shot him. 有人朝他开了枪
[22:19] I don’t know who, there was nobody else around. 我不知道是谁 现场没有其他人
[22:23] Why didn’t you call it in? 你为什么不请求支援
[22:26] ‘Cause I knew he wasn’t gonna make it. 因为我知道他没救了
[22:28] I’ve seen enough of those injuries. 这样的伤势我见多了
[22:37] I wanted to find out where Lauren’s body was 我想知道劳伦的尸体在哪里
[22:39] for her mother. 为了她的母亲
[22:41] So I gave that prick one chance 于是我就给了那混蛋一次机会
[22:43] to redeem his miserable life, he didn’t take it. 去为他的卑劣的一生赎罪 他拒绝了
[22:46] He told me to kiss his ass. 他让我去吃屎
[22:50] Okay. 好吧
[22:54] Listen, anybody asks you, I mean, anybody… 听好了 不管谁问你
[22:59] Garrett was dead when you got there. 你都说你到现场时加瑞特已经死了
[23:02] That’s it. Hmm? 就这样
[23:06] All right. 好吧
[23:08] Thanks, Sarge. 谢谢警长
[23:10] Okay. 好
[23:14] Sarge, check this out. 警长 来看看这个
[23:16] Casing found at the scene, 现场发现的弹壳
[23:17] it looks like a match to the slug that killed Garrett. 看起来跟杀死加瑞特的弹头吻合
[23:19] All right, well, let’s hear what Ballistics says. 看弹道检测怎么说吧
[23:21] We got anything else? 大家还有什么发现吗
[23:22] No, we got nothing, Sarge. 没什么了 警长
[23:23] We got no weapons, no witnesses, no dope. 没有武器 没有目击者 没有毒品
[23:25] No sign of struggle either, which suggests Garrett 也没有打斗的痕迹 说明加瑞特
[23:28] either knew his assailant or was caught by surprise. 要么认识袭击者要么是没防备
[23:30] He got popped for his product. 他是因为他的毒品被崩了的
[23:31] Yeah. 对
[23:32] Isn’t it ironic that we’re the ones 真是讽刺 最后还得由我们去
[23:33] that have to clear the murder for this prick? 为这混蛋的死破案
[23:35] Well, that’s what we gotta do. 这就是我们的工作
[23:37] So let’s call in favors with everyone who can help. 我们去发动一切力量吧
[23:40] Okay, I don’t care how much we hated this son of a bitch, 我不管我们是多么恨这混蛋
[23:42] we gotta find who killed him, fast. 我们要尽快把杀死他的人找出来
[23:44] Hey, dig back into that card game. 再回头查查那个牌局
[23:45] Who the hell had a beef with Garrett? 有谁和加瑞特有过节
[23:47] Let’s hit everyone at that card game. 把牌桌上的每个人都查一遍
[23:49] I just got a tip from a C.I. 刚接到个线人的情报
[23:51] Someone’s looking to move a lot of China White 有人要交易大量白粉
[23:53] on the south side. 在南边
[23:54] Location? 地点
[23:55] Uh, Chicago Convention Center, 芝加哥会议中心
[23:56] drop’s gonna be in an employee locker. 在一个员工更衣柜换手
[23:59] Hit it. 出动
[24:21] Ah, get off me! 放开我
[24:24] Oh, Santana, you remember me? 桑塔纳 还记得我吗
[24:26] I remember you. 我可记得你
[24:27] Come on, man. Come on. 行了吧 老兄
[24:29] Stop. 别动
[24:32] Ask him if he dropped something. 问问他是不是掉了什么东西
[24:36] You drop something? 你掉东西了吗
[24:42] We found your friend at the west side warehouse 我们在西边的仓库发现你的朋友
[24:43] with a bullet in his neck. 颈部中弹
[24:45] I don’t know nothing about that. 我什么都不知道
[24:46] Really, you sure? 真的吗 你确定
[24:47] ‘Cause he happened to be missing a kilo of China White 因为他正好丢了一公斤的白粉
[24:49] we found in your duffle bag. 而我们在你的行李袋里找到了
[24:51] We also got a footprint from that crime scene. 我们在犯罪现场还发现了一个脚印
[24:55] You a size 11? 你是11号的脚吗
[24:57] That don’t mean I killed him. 那也不意味着是我杀了他啊
[24:58] Does mean you were there. 意味着你在现场
[24:59] Mike, this thing is pretty open and shut. 迈克 这案子非常简单
[25:02] We’re just going through the formalities, 我们走一下形式
[25:03] so we can go home. 就可以回家了
[25:04] So if you have anything to say, say it now. 如果你有什么要说的 现在就赶紧说
[25:07] Look, Garrett and I were there to do a deal. 加瑞特和我去那边做个交易
[25:10] I was outside the warehouse, heard the gunshot, 我在仓库外边 听到了枪响
[25:12] and ran inside. 就跑了进去
[25:13] I didn’t see anyone else. 我谁也没看见
[25:15] I swear, that’s it. I didn’t kill nobody. 我发誓就是这样 我没杀人
[25:19] Mike… 迈克…
[25:21] the way I see it, 以我来看
[25:22] shooting Matthew Garrett was a community service. 杀了马修·加瑞特是造福社区的好事
[25:25] So you give us the murder weapon, 所以你把凶器给我们
[25:27] help us clear this case, 帮我们结了这个案子
[25:28] I’ll see if I can have your charges lowered to manslaughter. 我看能否把指控改为过失杀人
[25:31] I wanna help you, all right? 我想帮你们的 好吗
[25:33] I’m telling you the truth, I didn’t kill him. 我说的是实话 我没杀他
[25:35] He told me to take the heroin and run, so I did. 他叫我拿着海洛因快走 我就这么做了
[25:38] He was alive when I left. 我走的时候他还活着
[25:39] – Where’d you run? – To my car. -你跑去哪儿了 -我上了车
[25:41] I was parked out back of the warehouse. 我的车就停在仓库外面
[25:49] Hailey, what’s up? 海莉 怎么了
[25:51] Hey, uh, I got some footage from the warehouse. 我找到了仓库的监控录像
[25:54] Turns out Santana was telling the truth. 看起来桑塔纳说的是实话
[25:56] He left out the back door at 12:05. 他十二点零五分从后门出来
[25:58] This next part might be a bit of a problem, though. 但是后面一部分可能有点问题
[26:01] You said you got to the warehouse a few minutes before us. 你说你只比我们早几分钟到仓库
[26:04] I’m not sure exactly, but yeah. 我不确定具体时间 但是没错
[26:06] Okay, well… 好吧
[26:09] According to this, you were there a full ten minutes before us. 从视频看来 你比我们早了整整十分钟
[26:15] I mean, I must have been in there longer than I thought. 我在那儿待的时间肯定比我想的要长
[26:21] And then you shut off your radio before you went inside. 而且你在进去之前关掉了无线电
[26:26] Yeah. 是的
[26:28] What are you saying? 你要说什么
[26:30] Jay, you went dark before you went in the warehouse. 杰 你进仓库之前失联了
[26:34] You weren’t even supposed to be there in the first place. 你一开始就根本不应该在那儿
[26:36] You were alone with Garrett for ten minutes, 你和加瑞特单独待了十分钟
[26:39] and you never called it in. 而且没有叫后援
[26:40] If anyone looks at these facts, 如果有人知道了这些情况
[26:42] given your history with Garrett, 把你和加瑞特的恩怨历史结合起来
[26:43] they’re gonna assume that you had an agenda. 他们就会认为你是计划好的
[26:47] Is that what you think? 你真这么想
[26:50] Come on. 拜托
[26:53] And it doesn’t matter what I think, 我怎么想不重要
[26:55] these are the questions they’re gonna ask you. 这些是他们会问你的问题
[26:57] Did you have an agenda? 你计划过吗
[27:00] The deal was blown, 交易吹了
[27:02] I thought Garrett was gonna disappear, 我以为加瑞特会消失
[27:03] so yeah, I went after him. 所以没错 我确实在追踪他
[27:04] I didn’t know what I was gonna do when I saw him. 我也不知道自己看到他的时候会做什么
[27:07] I didn’t know. 我真的不知道
[27:09] He was already bleeding out when I got there. 我到那里的时候他血都快流光了
[27:13] And then what’d you do? 然后你做了什么
[27:17] I knew he wasn’t gonna make it, 我知道他救不活了
[27:19] and I tried to make him tell me where her body is. 我试着让他告诉我她的尸体在哪里
[27:25] Jay… 杰…
[27:28] You crossed lines, you didn’t render aid. 你越界了 你应该施救
[27:30] I know. 我明白
[27:33] That’s official misconduct, you can go to prison. 这是渎职 你会进监狱的
[27:43] Homicide wants to talk to me. 凶案组的人想找我谈话
[27:53] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你过来
[27:56] So, uh, what’s this about? 所以 为什么找我过来
[27:58] Ah, just clearing up this Matthew Garrett business. 只是想搞清楚一些马修·加瑞特的事
[28:01] What a thoroughly despicable human being. 真是个彻头彻尾的人渣
[28:05] Good riddance, huh? 终于解脱了 是吧
[28:07] Is that a question? 这是个问题吗
[28:11] Hell of a thing. 真是见鬼了
[28:12] Hard enough being a cop these days; 对于警察来说这几天真是太难熬了
[28:14] paperwork, cell phone cameras, 文件 手机摄像头
[28:17] everybody looking for ways to blow you up. 人人都在想办法整你
[28:19] And a horrible criminal like Matthew Garrett 还有像马修·加瑞特那么恐怖的罪犯
[28:22] gets released with a gift of $200,000. 居然带着二十万美金出狱了
[28:26] Detective, stop jerking me around. 警探 别跟我绕圈子了
[28:28] You wanna ask me something, just go ahead and ask me, 你有事想问我 就直接问吧
[28:30] otherwise, I’m gonna walk out of here. 不然我就走了
[28:34] Why’d you go dark? 你为什么会失联
[28:37] We pulled the tracking records from your unit. 你把跟踪记录仪从装备里拿出去了
[28:38] You turned off your phone and your GPS at 12:15. 在12点15分关掉了手机和GPS
[28:43] I turned my phone off because I was afraid of a random call 我关机是因为我怕有人给我打电话
[28:45] just tipping off our suspect. 会让我们在嫌犯面前暴露
[28:47] Something else I don’t understand, 还有些事我不太理解
[28:49] you had history with Garrett. 你既然和加瑞特有恩怨
[28:51] He would recognize you. Why go into the warehouse? 他应该认识你 你为什么还要进仓库
[28:54] I was in my vehicle, 我当时在车上
[28:56] I was the closest one to the warehouse, 我是离仓库最近的人
[28:58] and I heard over the radio that the deal was going sideways. 然后我从无线电里听到交易出了问题
[29:00] And I knew he had heroin on him, 而且我知道他身上有海洛因
[29:01] so I figured we’d at least catch him on a possession charge. 于是我想我们至少可以抓到他非法持毒
[29:03] You didn’t wait for backup? 你没有等后援吗
[29:05] I was afraid he’d get rid of the drugs 我怕他会把毒品处理掉
[29:06] and then he’d get away. He’d still be on the street. 然后逃走 继续逍遥法外
[29:07] You wanna write me up for being impatient, go ahead. 如果你想上报我态度不好 请便
[29:15] So just to confirm… 我只是想确认…
[29:18] He was dead when you got there? 你到那儿的时候他死了吗
[29:22] This sounds like I need my FOP lawyer. 听起来我得请警察兄弟会的律师了
[29:32] Just doing our due diligence. 我只是在尽我的职责
[29:34] Appreciate your time, Detective. 谢谢你的宝贵时间 警探
[29:42] Why are you jamming up Jay Halstead? 你为什么要为难杰·霍斯特德
[29:45] Beg your pardon. 你在说什么
[29:46] Halstead was doing his job to apprehend an offender. 霍斯特德不过在做他份内的事 抓捕罪犯
[29:49] An offender he had a history with. 一个和他有过节的罪犯
[29:51] Yes, I talked to Tillman, 是的 我跟提尔曼谈过了
[29:53] and he told me there were problems 他跟我说对于那些事情
[29:55] with Halstead’s version of the events. 霍斯特德叙述的版本有些问题
[29:58] This city is no longer gonna tolerate 这座城市不再会容许执法人员
[30:00] cowboy behavior from its police, not on my watch. 出现鲁莽行为 至少在我的手下不可以
[30:03] Lose the campaign speech, Brian. 省省这些竞选宣言 布莱恩
[30:05] There’s no cameras here. 这里没有摄像机对着你
[30:07] How ’bout you and I just shoot each other straight? 我们不如有话直说吧
[30:09] – You wanna shoot it straight, Hank? – Yeah! -你想听实话吗 汉克 -是的
[30:11] I told you to stay the hell off of this one. 我跟你说过不要插手这件事情
[30:13] The last thing this city needs 这座城市最不需要的就是
[30:15] is another cop involved in a questionable shooting. 又有一名警察牵涉进一起可疑的枪击事件
[30:17] And if that is what this turns out to be, 如果最后真相就是如此
[30:21] I’m not coming out on the wrong side of it. 我决不会姑息
[30:23] Halstead didn’t shoot Garrett. 霍斯特德没有向加瑞特开枪
[30:24] – Who did? – I don’t know yet! -那谁开的枪 -我还不知道
[30:26] Your guy had motive and he went dark. 你的手下有动机 还失联了一段时间
[30:28] This is a murder, 这是一个凶杀案
[30:30] and right now Jay Halstead is suspect number one. 并且杰·霍斯特德现在是头号嫌疑犯
[30:41] Jay. 杰
[30:44] Listen, I just talked to Kelton, 听我说 我刚和凯尔顿谈过
[30:46] this thing isn’t going away. 这件事还没完
[30:47] They’re still looking at you for the Garrett murder. 他们还在怀疑你和加瑞特的死有关
[30:50] Are you telling me I gotta call my FOP lawyer? 你是说我得联系一下警察兄弟会的律师吗
[30:52] Well, I wouldn’t. 要是我的话 我不会
[30:53] Just spark more attention, make things worse. 这只会引起更多关注 让事情变得更糟
[30:55] I think I gotta protect myself, Sarge. 警长 我认为我需要保护下自己了
[30:57] I think the best way for you to protect yourself 我认为你保护自己最好的方法是
[30:59] is for us to go out there and the find the guy who actually did kill Garrett. 让我们抓到那个杀死加瑞特的真凶
[31:03] Then this whole thing will just wash away. 然后一切都会真相大白
[31:06] I talked to Maury at Ballistics… 我问过弹道检测处的毛瑞
[31:09] They’re still working on the official report of the Garrett shooting, 他们还在弄加瑞特枪击案的正式报告
[31:11] but he shared with me the unofficial report. 但他还是跟我透露了些非官方消息
[31:14] The slug that killed Garrett 杀死加瑞特的子弹
[31:16] is a match to a slug used at a robbery at a Pilsen store in 2015. 和2015年皮尔森街商铺抢劫案中的子弹相符
[31:20] The guy they busted was Frank Delgado. 他们抓到的人是弗兰克·德尔加多
[31:22] Delgado was at the poker game. 德尔加多出现过在牌局上
[31:24] Makes sense, we know he was after the China White. 说得通了 我们知道他在找白粉
[31:26] Plus, we got an LKA in Pilsen. 而且 我们有皮尔森街具体的注册地址
[31:29] All right, so hit it. 好的 出发
[31:30] Remember, we are on a clock, 记住 我们时间紧迫
[31:31] so let’s make sure we get this guy. 所以我们一定要抓到这个家伙
[31:33] Jay, you hang here. 杰 你留在这
[31:34] I don’t want you leaving the District. 我不想你离开局里
[31:41] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[31:45] Clear! 安全
[31:48] – Clear! – Clear! -安全 -安全
[31:51] We got a runner! 有人跑了
[31:54] Wrong exit, pal. 跑错地方了 朋友
[31:57] What the hell are you doing? Antonio! 你想做什么 安东尼奥
[31:59] – I got him,you go ahead. – I didn’t do anything! -我看着他 你继续 -我什么也没做
[32:00] Spread your arms! Stay still. Give me your hand. 张开双臂 不许动 把手给我
[32:03] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[32:04] Go. 走
[32:15] We know you were doing business with Matthew Garrett. 我们知道你在和马修·加瑞特做生意
[32:18] I don’t even know who that is. 我都不知道你说的是谁
[32:21] You sure about that? 你确定
[32:32] Remember that night? 还记得那晚吗
[32:33] I got offered $1,000 to take my dress off. 有人要出一千美元想让我脱裙子
[32:36] That guy…yeah. 那个人啊
[32:39] We played cards. 我们一起打牌
[32:40] You found out he was holding heroin at the warehouse, 你发现他在仓库藏着海洛因
[32:43] and instead of paying for it… 你不想花钱去买
[32:47] You put a bullet in his neck. 就朝他脖子开了一枪
[32:49] Nah, that wasn’t me. 不是 不是我干的
[32:51] Where were you at noon? 你中午的时候在哪里
[32:52] – I was still in bed. – So you don’t have an alibi. -我还在睡觉 -所以你没有不在场证明
[32:57] Look, there’s no upside in taking Garrett out. 听着 杀了加瑞特对我也没好处
[33:01] He had the hookup for China White. 他有拿到白粉的渠道
[33:03] He’s the golden goose. 他就是摇钱树啊
[33:05] What I don’t understand is we got ballistics back 我不明白的是我们拿到了杀死加瑞特的
[33:07] on the bullet that killed Garrett. 那颗子弹的弹道检测
[33:10] And it’s a match to a Glock 17 you used to rob 它同你四年前用来抢劫那家酒水店
[33:13] a liquor store four years ago. 的那支格洛克17相匹配
[33:14] I don’t got that gun anymore. 那支枪不在我这了
[33:17] When I got busted, the cops took it off me, 我被抓了之后 警察就缴了枪
[33:20] I never seen it again. 我就再也没见过那支枪了
[33:21] If the cops took it off you, 如果警察拿走了
[33:23] it would have been booked in the evidence. 会在证物库里有记录
[33:24] Then maybe somebody un-booked it. 那就可能有人销了记录
[33:28] Wouldn’t be the first time Chicago Police played dirty. 芝加哥警署以前又不是没玩过脏的
[33:38] Hey, Sarge, I found the Delgado case file. 警长 我找到了德尔加多的案宗
[33:41] All right, you go through it? 嗯 你看完了吗
[33:42] Yeah, so according to the report, 看完了 所以根据报告
[33:43] the clerk struggled with the assailant, Delgado, 店员与劫犯打斗了一会 就是德尔加多
[33:46] before knocking the gun out of his hands. 然后打掉了他手里的枪
[33:47] And then he claims that he saw a police officer 之后说见到有个警官在德尔加多逃跑后
[33:48] pick the gun up after Delgado fled. 把枪捡了起来
[33:52] Then we should have the gun. 那我们应该有这把枪
[33:53] I checked, it never was booked into evidence. 我检查过了 不在证据库里
[33:55] Who was the arresting officer? 抓他的警察是谁
[34:04] Didn’t have anywhere to put ’em, 没地方关那些家伙
[34:06] so we jammed these scumbags into a phone booth. 只好把那群混蛋挤到电话亭里
[34:08] – Remembering phone booths? – Barely. -还记得电话亭吗 -不太记得了
[34:11] Now there’s cell phones, hashtags, social media. 现在都是手机 话题 社交网站
[34:17] Ask me, technology did not exactly improve our lives. 要我说 科技也并没有提高生活质量
[34:23] You’re right about that. 这点你说对了
[34:31] I gotta hand it to you, Gus. You almost pulled it off. 我真佩服你 古斯 你差点就成功了
[34:35] Not sure what you’re saying. 不知道你在说什么
[34:38] You know, one thing I can’t figure out is… 有一点我没搞清楚
[34:42] How did you know Garrett would be at the warehouse? 你怎么知道加瑞特会在仓库
[34:45] Now I definitely don’t know what you’re saying. 现在我绝对不知道你在说什么了
[34:48] We know about the gun, Gus. 我们知道枪的事了 古斯
[34:51] The Glock 17 you took off Frank Delgado. 你从弗兰克·德尔加多那拿的格洛克17
[34:57] We traced the ballistics. 我们做了弹道测试
[35:03] Hard to make a case without recovering the gun. 没有找到手枪很难立案
[35:08] We can place you at the warehouse at the time of the murder. 我们能证明案发时你在仓库
[35:20] How did you know he was there? 你怎么知道他在那里
[35:24] You asking as a cop or a friend? 你是以朋友还是警察的身份问我
[35:29] I’m asking. 我只是问你
[35:35] When I heard that animal got released, 当我听说那畜生出狱时
[35:39] something just snapped. 我心里突然受了震动
[35:44] I gave my life for this job and it was all a joke. 我为这工作贡献了一生 到头来却是个笑话
[35:48] There’s no justice anymore. 已经没有正义可言
[35:50] The system is totally broken. 整个系统都是腐败透了
[35:59] So you know what I did? 你知道我干了什么吗
[36:03] I hit the streets, just like the old days. 我回到了街上 就像以前一样
[36:07] I went digging back into that world, 在街头挖出那小子的信息
[36:09] worked some leads, squeezed an old C.I., 查了几条线索 逼问了几个线人
[36:11] and found out where the meet was happening. 知道了交易进行的地方
[36:14] So you take him out during a deal. 所以你打算在交易时干掉他
[36:16] Bad guys killing bad guys. 坏人杀坏人
[36:19] What’s CPD’s new name for it? 芝加哥警署现在管这叫啥
[36:21] – Mutual combatants. – Mutual combatants. -相互作战人员 -相互作战人员
[36:24] Yeah. 是啊
[36:25] Figured the CPD wouldn’t look too hard. 以为你们不会查得太紧
[36:28] I had no idea you guys were so close to setting him up. 我一点不知道你们给他下了套
[36:33] The world’s a better place without Matthew Garrett. 这世界没有马修·加瑞特会更美好
[36:36] Don’t you agree? 难道你不同意吗
[36:39] I do. 我同意
[36:42] Maybe you can look the other way on this one. 也许这案子你能睁一只眼闭一只眼
[36:51] I can’t, Gus. 不行 古斯
[36:54] Otherwise, Homicide’s gonna jam up one of my guys. 否则这谋杀案就落到我手下的头上了
[36:57] He’s… 他是
[36:59] I mean, he’s a hell of a cop. 他是个好警察
[37:03] I was a hell of a cop, Hank. 我也是个好警察 汉克
[37:06] 23 years. 整整23年
[37:08] And I got blown up for putting a beating on a convicted rapist. 就因为我打了一个已定罪的强奸犯就给革职了
[37:11] I lost my career, I lost my wife, 我失去了工作 妻子
[37:14] I lost everything. 我的一切
[37:16] But this scumbag Garrett? 但这个混蛋加瑞特
[37:18] A drug pusher, a killer, 毒贩 凶手
[37:20] they put him back on the street? 反而出狱重获自由
[37:22] He gets 200 grand and I gotta clip coupons? 他拿了20万而我只能剪优惠券
[37:26] What the hell happened? 这世界怎么了
[37:39] You know how this works. 你知道流程
[37:52] Can I have a little time alone? 我能自己待会儿吗
[38:00] Wanna get a few things in order. 想处理下私事
[38:04] Yeah, sure, of course. 嗯行 没问题
[38:05] Thanks, Hank. 谢了 汉克
[38:09] You were always one of the good ones. 你总是站在好人那边
[38:18] I’ll be outside. 我就在外面
[39:19] Long week. 漫长的一周
[39:23] Yeah. 是啊
[39:28] You all right? 你还好吗
[39:34] I just keep thinking about Lauren’s mom. 我不停地在想劳伦的母亲
[39:39] She’ll never have closure. 她永远得不到安慰
[39:43] I get it, but you can’t right every wrong, Jay. 我明白 但你不能解决所有案子 杰
[39:47] There’s just some things, some people… 有些事情 有些人
[39:51] You just gotta let it go. 你只能放手
[39:54] How are you supposed to be a good cop and let things go? 如果你放手了还怎么做个好警察
[39:57] What’s the point of the job? 那工作的意义何在
[39:59] Well, the job is to do the best that you can. 这份工作你只能尽力而为
[40:03] Then you go home, pretend like the bad stuff never happened. 然后你回家 假装那些坏事没发生过
[40:09] Is that what you do? 你这么干吗
[40:12] No. 不
[40:15] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 嗯 我也不那么认为
[40:30] Is that Adam? 是亚当吗
[40:33] Yeah. 是的
[40:37] You should go. 你该走了
[40:43] Yeah. 好的
[40:56] I’ll see you later. 回见
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme