Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] I told you to walk it back. 我说了让你别管
[00:11] Tell Trudy’s friend it was me who got in the altercation, 你告诉特鲁迪的朋友是我和人冲突了
[00:13] not you…me. 不是你 是我
[00:15] Sarge, listen. I thought about it. 警长你听我说 我想过了
[00:17] I thought about it long and hard, 我想了很久 想了很多
[00:19] and I just–I did what I thought was best 我只是 做了我觉得最好的事
[00:21] for you and for everyone else. 为了你 也为了大家
[00:22] It’s not your job to protect me, to protect us. 保护我 保护我们 不是你的责任
[00:25] Why is that? 凭什么
[00:27] Why are you the only one that gets to live by a code? 凭什么只有你能有信条
[00:29] I don’t understand. Boss, this is who I am. 我就不明白了 老大 这就是我
[00:32] I’m always gonna do whatever I can to protect you all. 我会为了保护大家拼尽全力
[00:34] It’s how I’m built, like Al was, 我就这性格 和老埃一样
[00:36] like you were, and I just don’t understand 和你一样 而我就是不明白
[00:37] why you don’t get that. 为什么你就是不懂
[00:38] Because you’re no Al, and you’re not me. 因为你不是老埃 更不是我
[00:42] You’re a kid, got your whole life in front of you. 你就一毛头小子 大好的人生还有好长
[00:49] Well, I can handle whatever comes my way– 无论将来有什么事情我都能
[00:50] We had one chance to make this right, you hear me? 我们只有这一次机会来挽回 你听见了吗
[00:53] One and you blew it. 就一次 你还搞砸了
[00:54] – Sarge, listen to me… – This is my unit, my unit. -警长你听我说 -这是我的队伍 我的
[00:59] I take the heat, I take the bullets. 责任我来抗 脏水我来挡
[01:01] Is that clear? 听明白了吗
[01:03] Is that clear? 明白了吗
[01:06] It’s clear. 明白了
[01:08] I’m sorry. 对不起
[01:19] Is Antonio coming back, Sergeant? 安东尼奥会归队吗 警长
[01:21] It’s up to Antonio. 这得看他自己了
[01:23] Bernie. 伯尼
[01:25] Are you wearing a bulletproof vest? 你穿了防弹背心了吗
[01:27] I live around the corner. I had to come and risk it. 常在街头混 总得担点风险吧
[01:29] Some cops actually like me, Hank. 其实还有警察喜欢我的 汉克
[01:30] – Yeah, name one. – You. -说出一个来 -你
[01:32] Don’t confuse “Respect” with “Like.” 你可别把尊重和喜欢搞混了
[01:34] Kim, this is Bernie Hoffman, plays for the other team. 金 这位是伯尼·霍夫曼 辩护律师
[01:37] I’m aware of your work. 我听说过您做的事情
[01:39] I thought most defense attorneys were against Kelton. 我还以为大多数辩护律师都是反对凯尔顿的
[01:41] Hmm, I prefer mayors who empower police, 我更希望市长能给警察更多权力
[01:42] not pull their pants down. 而不是拖他们后腿
[01:46] I gotta run. 我得走了
[01:47] – Nice to meet you, Kim. – Nice to meet you. -幸会 金 -也很高兴认识您
[01:48] Let’s grab dinner sometime, Hank. 改天出来吃个饭 汉克
[01:51] Ann would love to see you. 安很想和你聚聚
[01:51] Tell her I said “Hey.” 代我向她问好
[01:55] Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention. 女士们先生们 请静一静
[01:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:00] It is a true honor to introduce this man 我非常荣幸地为大家介绍
[02:03] that I have worked with for 27 years. 我跟了27年的老上司
[02:07] He has protected this city where he was born and raised. 他是土生土长的本地人 时刻保卫着家乡
[02:10] He is a true Chicagoan. 他是个真正的芝加哥人
[02:12] He is the man that needs to be Chicago’s mayor now. 芝加哥现在需要的市长 就是他
[02:15] The Superintendent of Police, Brian Kelton. 芝加哥警司 布莱恩·凯尔顿
[02:19] Thank you, Kate. 谢谢你 凯特
[02:20] Thank you. Thank you all. 谢谢 谢谢大家
[02:21] Thank you all very much. 非常感谢
[02:22] Before I begin, I want to acknowledge the rank and file. 开始之前 我想对一线警员表达我的感谢
[02:26] Let’s–let’s show ’em how we feel. 让我们用掌声表达一下吧
[02:35] Thank you, I… 谢谢 我
[02:37] I may have just seen Sergeant Hank Voight 我刚刚好像看到汉克·博伊特警长
[02:40] crack a smile. 居然笑了
[02:41] That’s real police, best of the best. 他是个真正的警察 精英中的精英
[02:45] Now, my opponents talk about unifying Chicago. 我的竞选对手整天说什么团结芝加哥
[02:52] That’s a noble word, unity. 多么高大上的词儿啊 团结
[02:55] But unity to my opponents means working with gangs, 但我对手嘴里的团结 意味着和黑帮勾结
[02:59] creating programs to–to help gangs, 还要实施一系列计划 去扶持黑帮
[03:02] and that’s just not what Chicago needs right now, 而芝加哥不需要这些
[03:04] nor is it anywhere on my agenda. 而我的计划中也绝不包含这些
[03:08] Coddling criminals will do nothing 纵容罪犯对遵纪守法的
[03:10] to help the law abiding citizens of Chicago. 芝加哥市民没有任何好处
[03:15] To be clear, I don’t wanna work with gangs… 让我说清楚 我不会和帮派合作
[03:21] I’m gonna crush ’em. 我要灭了他们
[03:29] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[03:34] All right. 好吧
[03:36] I’ll wait to hear from you. 那我等你的回信
[03:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:40] Anything from COPA? 民警问责办公室有消息吗
[03:41] Still investigating. 还在调查
[03:44] Thanks, man. 谢了哥们
[03:45] Appreciate it. 辛苦了
[03:47] Now what do you say we get out of these monkey suits, 我提议我们脱了这身戏服
[03:48] grab a drink and talk about, I don’t know, anything else? 去喝一杯 聊聊其它任何事
[03:51] – Think I’m gonna go home. – Okay. -我想回家了 -好吧
[03:54] Units in 18 and units on the citywide, 18辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队
[03:57] reports of shots fired coming from the inside 接到枪击报警 地点
[03:59] a residence at 224 East Scott. 东斯科特街224号的住宅
[04:02] Oh, that’s right around the corner. 就在附近
[04:04] Hey, Sarge, shots fired a few blocks out. 警长 几个街区外发生枪击
[04:13] – You first guy on the scene? – Yes, sir. -你是第一个到现场的吗 -是的 长官
[04:14] – All right, come in the back. – All right. -好 从后面进去 -好
[04:16] Come on, let’s go. 快点 我们走
[04:29] Body. 尸体
[04:36] – Where’s cover? – I got you. -掩护呢 -我掩护你
[04:40] Boss, it’s Bernie Hoffman. 老大 是伯尼·霍夫曼
[04:44] He’s gone. 他死了
[05:02] Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon now! 放下武器 立即放下武器
[05:05] Hold–stand down, stand down. 等等 退后 退后
[05:07] Ann, Ann, Ann. 安 安 安
[05:09] Relax, it’s me, Hank Voight. 别怕 是我 汉克·博伊特
[05:11] Put your gun down. 把枪放下
[05:12] It’s okay, put the gun down, it’s Hank. 没事的 把枪放下 我是汉克
[05:15] – Hank? – It’s okay. -汉克 -没事的
[05:16] I’m here to help. Look, it’s okay. 我是来帮忙的 没事的
[05:20] – It’s okay. – Hank. -没事的 -汉克
[05:22] Oh, my God. 天啊
[05:24] They shot Bernie. 他们开枪打死了伯尼
[05:25] – It’s okay. – Oh, my God. -没事了 -天啊
[05:27] It’s okay, I got you. 没事了 有我在
[05:30] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[05:39] What do you got? 现在什么情况
[05:40] Well, wife’s jewelry box was rifled through, 妻子的首饰盒被翻过
[05:43] a few drawers were tossed. 几个抽屉也被翻了
[05:45] No sign of Hoffman’s cell phone, 没找到霍夫曼的手机
[05:47] I looked high and low. 我到处找遍了
[05:48] And the techs swabbed Mrs. Hoffman for GSR, 鉴证科检查了霍夫曼夫人的弹药残留
[05:50] she’s clean. 她没问题
[05:50] They also did a quick test on the thirty-aught-six, 他们还快速检查了那把春田步枪
[05:52] it has not been fired. 没有开过枪
[05:53] And the shell casings are from a 9-millimeter. 而且这些弹壳是九毫米口径的
[05:55] You know, there’s no sign of forced entry, 没有强行侵入痕迹
[05:57] so either the offender pulled off some kind of ruse, 所以要么罪犯耍了某种诡计
[05:59] or Mr. Hoffman knew the attacker, 要么霍夫曼先生认识罪犯
[06:01] was having a meeting in here, things went south. 在这里和他见面 然后事情不顺
[06:03] Well, I’d say real south, his jaw is broken. 我得说是非常不顺 他的下巴骨折了
[06:05] Yeah. 嗯
[06:06] Well, we know what kind of people Bernie rep. 我们知道伯尼的当事人都是些什么货色
[06:09] Start with his clients. 从当事人开始查
[06:13] I got a neighbor that saw a gray Honda 有个邻居在枪击发生时
[06:15] idling outside at the time of the shooting. 看到有辆灰色本田在外面转悠
[06:16] Two African American males inside, didn’t get a good look, 里面有两名非裔美国男性 没看清楚脸
[06:19] but said they seemed suspicious. 但说他们看起来形迹可疑
[06:20] Well, they could have just been looking for a parking spot. 他们可能只是在找停车的地方
[06:22] Well, what about PODs or shot cams? 警察监控或随身录像呢
[06:24] – Nothing so far. – All right, keep digging. -目前没有线索 -好 接着查
[06:25] Yeah. 好
[06:28] Sir. 长官
[06:29] We got word it was Bernie Hoffman. 我们听说是伯尼·霍夫曼
[06:30] – Afraid so. – What else you know? -恐怕是的 -你还知道什么
[06:32] It’s all preliminary now, nothing solid. 现在只是初步调查 没有定论
[06:35] Chance Hoffman knew the offender, maybe a client. 霍夫曼可能认识罪犯 也许是个当事人
[06:38] Either of you talk to him tonight? 你们今晚和他说过话吗
[06:39] Yeah, I damn sure talked to him. 我当然和他说过话
[06:41] I thanked him for coming to the fundraiser. 我感谢他出席募捐会
[06:44] – How’d he seem to you? – Good. -他看起来怎么样 -挺好的
[06:46] We talked Blackhawks and… 我们聊了黑鹰队还有
[06:50] And then that was it. It’s the last time I saw him. 没有别的了 那是我最后一次见到他
[06:53] It’s unbelievable. 难以置信
[06:54] We had a roomful of officers one block from here, 离这里一个街区外有一屋子的警察
[06:57] including me. 包括我在内
[06:58] And some animal had the audacity to… 这个禽兽居然如此大胆
[07:03] I want no stone left unturned, Sergeant. 我要你想尽一切办法 警长
[07:07] Do you get me? 你明白了吗
[07:09] – I get you. – Good, keep me in the loop. -我明白 -很好 随时通知我
[07:12] Sir. Ma’am. 长官们
[07:19] So, Bernie Hoffman had multiple cases in pretrial, 伯尼·霍夫曼手头有多个案子在候审
[07:22] including seven homicides. 包括七个谋杀案
[07:23] All seven of those defendants are in jail. 那七个凶手都在拘留所里
[07:25] Yeah, he’s also got 23 violent offenders 他还有23个暴力罪犯
[07:27] awaiting their day in court, and they’re all out on bail. 在等待庭审 他们全都保释了
[07:29] All right, did you talk to his firm? 好吧 你和他的公司谈过了吗
[07:31] Yeah, one client stood out, Andre Griffin. 是的 有一个客户很显眼 安德烈·格里芬
[07:33] He’s a major player in the Southside Hustlers. 他是南区摔跤手帮的主力
[07:35] He calls for half of Englewood. 他管着半个恩格尔伍德
[07:37] Hoffman repped Griffin on three major drug offenses, 霍夫曼帮助格里芬处理了三起重大毒品指控
[07:39] two agg assaults…Griffin walked each time. 两起故意伤人 格里芬每次都无罪释放
[07:43] Griffin visited Hoffman’s work office. 格里芬造访了霍夫曼的办公室
[07:44] Apparently behind closed doors things got pretty hot. 显然在那里两人吵得面红耳赤
[07:46] Furniture was thrown, it was a big fight. 家具扔得到处都是 那是一场大战
[07:48] Hoffman told the partners that 霍夫曼告诉合伙人
[07:50] Griffin was just upset about a bill, and he cooled off. 格里芬对价格很不满意 但他冷静下来了
[07:52] All right, you talk to Griffin? 你和格里芬谈过了吗
[07:53] Yeah, he’s on his way in right now. 他正在过来的路上
[07:55] So, Englewood makes sense. 恩格尔伍德说得通了
[07:56] Uh, we haven’t gotten into Hoffman’s phone, 我们还没得到霍夫曼手机的数据
[07:58] but techs got into the cloud. 但我们进入了云端
[07:59] And he got a text message an hour before he was killed. 他在被杀死前一小时收到了一条短信
[08:01] It says, “It’s a deal. On my way.” 上面写着 “成交 马上过来”
[08:03] And the text originated from a burner in Englewood. 这条短信是从恩格尔伍德的一个一次性手机发出的
[08:05] Maybe Griffin’s was the deal that went south. 或许格里芬就是交易的目标
[08:12] Where were you last night? 你昨天晚上在哪儿
[08:13] I was home last night. 我昨天晚上在家
[08:16] Were you alone? 你一个人吗
[08:18] Wait, what’s this about? 等等 这是为了什么
[08:24] Your lawyer. 你的律师
[08:27] Damn. 天啊
[08:29] I don’t know nothing about that. 我对此一无所知
[08:31] Besides, why would I hurt him? 况且 我为什么要杀了他
[08:33] I liked the guy. 我喜欢这个人
[08:34] He saved my ass plenty of times. 他好几次救我于危难之中
[08:38] When’s the last time you talked to Bernie? 你最后一次和伯尼说话是什么时候
[08:41] Yo, this is crazy. 这太扯了
[08:42] One thing Bernie taught me, you get brought in, 伯尼教会我的唯一事情 你被抓起来之后
[08:45] you call a lawyer. 要叫律师来
[08:47] Well, we’re just having a conversation, Andre. 我们只是聊聊天 安德烈
[08:50] Law-yer. 我要律师
[08:58] I got something from property crimes. 我从财产犯罪里发现了一些东西
[09:00] Mrs. Hoffman’s stolen jewelry just popped up at a pawn shop, 霍夫曼太太被偷的珠宝在一家当铺突然出现
[09:02] black male dropped it off. 一名黑人男性带过去的
[09:03] The caught him on security camera. 在监控上发现了他
[09:05] – Where’s the pawn shop? – Englewood. -当铺在哪儿 -恩格尔伍德
[09:06] Check it out. 去查明白
[09:09] – Hey. – You look familiar. -你好啊 -你看起来很熟悉
[09:12] Welcome back, man. 欢迎回来 兄弟
[09:14] – Thanks. – Glad you’re back. -谢谢 -很高兴你回来了
[09:16] – Let’s go. – Okay. -我们走 -好的
[09:20] Late on my first day back. 头一天回来就迟到
[09:22] It’s not a great look, right? 看起来很不好啊 对吗
[09:23] Don’t worry about it. 别在意这个
[09:25] I had to drop my daughter off. 我得送我女儿
[09:27] She’s seeing a therapist. 她要去看心理医生
[09:28] Good for her. 对她来说挺好的
[09:30] It’s a hell of a thing. 事情太糟糕了
[09:32] How you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[09:34] Ready. 我准备好了
[09:35] Good. 很好
[09:39] I had a lot of time in there, and I did some thinking. 我在里面待了很久 思考了许多
[09:42] There’s no way I can let Adam go through with this COPA thing. 我不可能让亚当去民警问责办公室
[09:44] Antonio, we’re way past that. 安东尼奥 这事已经过去了
[09:46] I know. 我知道
[09:47] Look, you say anything now, we all pay the price. 听着 如果你现在开口 我们都将付出代价
[09:51] Hang tight, let the process play out, understood? 坚持住 顺其自然 明白了吗
[10:05] Hey, man. 你好
[10:07] Adam Ruzek, Chicago PD. 亚当·鲁塞克 芝加哥警署
[10:09] Basir, pawn shop guy. 巴希尔 当铺的伙计
[10:11] Is this the jewelry, Basir? 这些是珠宝吗 巴希尔
[10:12] Yup, take it before I change my mind. 是的 在我改变主意之前赶紧拿走
[10:15] Why, what’s it worth? 为什么 很值钱吗
[10:16] 50 thou, give or take. The kid had no clue. 五千块左右 那孩子不识货
[10:20] How much did you pay? 你花了多少
[10:21] 500, am I gonna get that back? 五百块 我能把那钱拿回来吗
[10:24] Well, uh, not anytime soon, sorry. 近期不能 对不起
[10:27] Yeah, it’s a match for Ann Hoffman’s. 这就是安·霍夫曼的珠宝
[10:29] Fantastic. 太好了
[10:29] All right, I hear you got this genius on security camera too, yeah? 我听说你监控也拍到他了 对吗
[10:32] Yep, right over here. 没错 就在这里
[10:40] Uh, does that look like Griffin to you? 你看这个人长得像格里芬吗
[10:42] No. Maybe his, like, nerdy younger brother. 不 这可能是他的书呆子弟弟
[10:50] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁呢
[10:54] Let’s see if anything pops on facial rec. 看看面部识别有没有什么结果
[11:00] 博伊德·德文特 芝加哥警署 证物
[11:02] Busy night, DeVante. 你今晚真够忙的 德文特
[11:04] You got two priors, and you’re still at it. 你有两次前科 还在干这个
[11:06] Persistent. What’d you do, clear a grand? 真是坚持不懈 怎么 这些能让你赚一千
[11:08] I was just holding that for someone. 我只是替别人保管
[11:10] Well, you hold away, ’cause we don’t care. 你尽管保管吧 我们不在乎
[11:14] ‘Cause we got surveillance of you in a pawn shop 因为我们监控到你在当铺
[11:16] selling this man’s stolen jewelry… 卖这个人丢失的珠宝
[11:21] Ten hours after that. 十小时之后
[11:26] I-I found those jewels in a dumpster. 我是在垃圾桶找到那些珠宝的
[11:28] DeVante, stop lying. 德文特 别说谎了
[11:32] You’re staring down life for murder. 你将面对的是谋杀罪带来的无期徒刑
[11:35] Now you tell us what happened, 你告诉我们发生了什么
[11:36] you got a shot at seeing daylight again. 这样你还有机会见到太阳
[11:39] You got the wrong black man. 你抓错人了
[11:40] Okay, who’s the right one? 好吧 那该抓谁
[11:41] ‘Cause we got witnesses that say they saw you 有目击者声称他们见到你
[11:43] and another guy outside that man’s house 和另一个人在那个男人家外面
[11:45] right before that happened. 就在命案发生前
[11:46] I never went inside. 我没进过他家
[11:48] So, you were there? 那么你确实在那
[11:49] No, I didn’t say that. Y’all trying to trip me up. 不 我没说过 你们这是想陷害我
[11:52] Okay, let’s talk about your cousin, Andre Griffin. 好吧 那聊聊你表哥 安德烈·格里芬
[11:57] What about him? 他怎么了
[11:58] Hoffman was Andre’s lawyer. 霍夫曼曾是安德烈的律师
[12:01] Is that the dead dude’s name? 这是那个死者的名字吗
[12:04] Was Andre with you? 安德烈那时和你在一起吗
[12:08] Is he the other man our witness saw? 他是不是目击者见到的另一个人
[12:13] DeVante, you gotta come clean. 德文特 你得老实交代
[12:19] Sarge, I got something. 警长 有新的发现
[12:21] It’s important. 很重要
[12:31] So, this is from a CTA bus cam last night. 这是昨晚交管局的巴士摄像头拍的
[12:32] The route goes right past Hoffman’s house. 这条路正好经过霍夫曼家
[12:34] This was taken at 9:42. 这是9点42分时拍的
[12:43] That’s Brian Kelton. 那是布莱恩·凯尔顿
[12:44] He said he last saw Bernie at the fundraiser. 他说他最后一次见伯尼是在筹金会上
[12:48] So, he lied right to our faces. 所以他当着我们的面撒谎了
[12:51] Why? 为什么
[13:02] Under my administration you’re going to see 在我的管理下 你们将会看到
[13:06] more police on the street, 街上会有更多的警力
[13:08] more arrests of violent gang members, 越来越多的帮派分子被逮捕
[13:10] more homicides solved, 越来越多的凶杀案被解决
[13:13] and your neighborhoods are going to be safe again. 你们的社区会再一次变得安全
[13:17] And I understand I have a long road ahead 我知道自己在得到你们的信任之前
[13:20] before I can gain your trust. 还有很长的路要走
[13:22] We can do better. 我们可以做得更好
[13:25] But under my leadership, police reform is working. 但在我的领导下 正进行着一场警察改革
[13:31] And to keep Chicago pointed in the right direction… 为了带领芝加哥走向正确的方向
[13:36] I need your help at the ballot box. 我需要你们的投票
[13:37] You wanna help us? Stop murdering our children. 你想帮我们吗 别再谋杀我们的孩子了
[13:40] Yeah. 是啊
[13:40] – Yeah. – That’s right. -是啊 -没错
[13:42] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是啊 -是啊
[13:46] Sergeant, how are you? 警长 你好吗
[13:48] Good. 很好
[13:49] – You got a minute? – 100%, walk with me. -你有空吗 -当然 陪我走走吧
[13:51] Got an update on the Hoffman case? 霍夫曼的案子有进展了
[13:53] Well, not exactly. 并没有
[13:54] We’re having a little trouble with our timeline, though. 我们的时间线有点问题
[13:57] You know, from the cell phone 从手机上可以得知
[13:58] we know Hoffman got home around 8:35. 霍夫曼大约是8点35分到家
[14:01] – From the fundraiser, yeah. – Uh-huh. -从筹金会回家 -没错
[14:03] As far as we know he was alone there 我们只知道 他是一个人在家
[14:05] till the offender showed up around ten. 直到嫌犯于十点左右出现
[14:13] I was in there, Hank. 我在那 汉克
[14:15] Okay. 好吧
[14:17] I stopped by for a few minutes. 我在那边停留了几分钟
[14:18] I was gone by 9:30. 九点半的时候我离开了
[14:20] If I saw or knew anything relevant, i’d have mentioned it to you. 如果我见到或知道任何有关的事 我会告诉你
[14:24] That’s a hell of an omission. 这么大的事你之前竟然只字未提
[14:27] Look, I’m not looking to bury anyone, 听着 我不想毁掉任何人的名声
[14:29] I’m just working the case. 我只是在办案
[14:34] Well, we know that Hoffman was shot with a 9-millimeter, 我们知道霍夫曼是被九毫米口径手枪击杀的
[14:38] so…I’ll need to see your service weapon. 我得看看你的配枪
[14:44] It’ll be processed anonymously. 配枪会被匿名处理
[14:47] I don’t wanna see a good policeman’s name 我不希望看到一个好警察的名声
[14:49] get raked through the mud. 就这么被玷污了
[14:52] I’ll make sure somebody gets it to you. 我会确保有人把枪给你
[14:54] Bernie…was working on a personal matter for me. 伯尼 正在帮我处理一项私人事务
[15:01] It’s none of my business. 这与我无关
[15:03] Let’s keep it that way. 那就保持无关吧
[15:05] – We’re ready to go, sir. – Good. -我们准备出发了 长官 -很好
[15:07] – Sergeant. – Superintendent. -警长 -警司
[15:09] Thanks for the update. 感谢你提供的新消息
[15:22] How’d it go with Kelton? 凯尔顿那边怎么样
[15:23] Admits he was there, let’s see what his gun says. 他承认他在场 我们看看他的枪怎么说
[15:25] Sarge, I talked to Cook County jail. 警长 我跟库克县监狱联系过了
[15:27] – I got some potential DeVante leverage.- OK -我可能有一些德文特的筹码 -好的
[15:28] Patrol pinched his aunt last night on some drug charges. 巡警昨天以贩毒罪名逮捕了他的阿姨
[15:31] She basically violated her parole. 她违反了假释条例
[15:32] DeVante’s close with her? 德文特跟她走的近吗
[15:34] She’s been taking care of him since he was a shorty, 他还是个孩子时她就在照顾他了
[15:36] seen a situation like this before. 我遇到过这样的情况
[15:38] She’ll feel like he owes her one. 她会觉得他欠她人情
[15:40] – Work it. – Got it. -把这件事用上 -明白
[15:45] How much you love your auntie, DeVante? 你有多爱你的阿姨 德文特
[15:51] Love ain’t the right word. 爱这个字不准确
[15:54] I’d be dead without her. 没有她我早就死了
[15:55] Well, she’s looking at six years. 她面临着六年监禁
[16:01] Six. 六年
[16:04] You cooperate with us, 你跟我们合作
[16:05] she can be cooking dinner tonight at the crib. 她今晚就能在床边做晚饭
[16:10] So, we do know that you were at Bernie Hoffman’s house 我们知道你昨晚和另一个人
[16:12] last night with another man. 在伯尼·霍夫曼的家里
[16:14] Was that man your cousin, Andre Griffin? 那个人是你的表哥 安德烈·格里芬吗
[16:17] Hey, listen, I know. 听着 我知道
[16:19] Nobody wants to snitch on family. 没人愿意揭发自己的家人
[16:23] But you gotta step up. 但你必须迈出这一步
[16:26] Okay? 好吗
[16:28] I think you know you do, because who do you owe it to, 你知道你应该如此的 因为你到底欠谁的情
[16:30] the woman who raised you 是那个抚养你长大的女人
[16:31] or the punk who put you in that seat right there? 还是那个让你坐在这里的小混混
[16:39] Were you with Andre Griffin last night? 你昨晚是和安德烈·格里芬在一起吗
[16:48] Okay, what did you see? 好的 你看见了什么
[16:54] I was outside in the car the whole time, 我从头到尾都待在外面的车里
[16:56] but Griff told me what went down. 但格里芬告诉我发生了什么
[17:00] He went there to pick up something from that white guy. 他去那是为了从那个白人那里拿东西
[17:02] Okay, what was he picking up, money, drugs? 好的 他要拿什么 钱 毒品
[17:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:06] All I know is Griff caught the guy 我只知道格里芬发现那人
[17:08] recording them with his phone. 在用手机在录他们对话
[17:10] And the dude said he couldn’t trust no one, got crazy. 那家伙说他不能相信任何人 就疯了
[17:15] Griff shot him and tried to make it look like a burglary. 格里芬朝他开了枪然后把现场布置成入室行窃
[17:25] That’s good, DeVante. 很好 德文特
[17:28] Yeah, it’s real good. 没错 真的很好
[17:32] But we need more than your word. 但我们需要的不只是你的证词
[17:40] What do I gotta do? 我还要干什么
[17:56] Yo, something’s wrong. Griffin’s never late. 有问题 格里芬从不迟到
[18:00] If DeVante gets too squirrelly, Kevin, 如果德文特变得太古怪 凯文
[18:02] you pull him right out of there. 你就立刻把他带出来
[18:05] Copy that. 收到
[18:11] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[18:13] Haven’t taken a long-eye in years. 很久没有监视了
[18:16] I get it, but Voight wants you to go slow. 我明白 但博伊特想让你慢慢来
[18:20] It makes sense. 确实有道理
[18:24] Is that the second time that blue sedan hit the block? 那辆蓝色轿车是不是第二次来这个街区了
[18:26] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[18:29] Listen… 听着
[18:32] Anytime you wanna talk about, you know, 任何时候你想聊聊 你知道的
[18:35] what went down…I’m here for you. 发生了什么的话 我随时都在
[18:42] Thanks, Kim. 谢谢 金
[18:44] Yeah, yeah. 好吧 没事
[18:53] Yo, this ain’t working, man. 这招没用 哥们
[18:58] Sarge, this kid’s losing it, man. 警长 这孩子快崩溃了
[19:01] It’s your call, Kev. 由你决定 凯文
[19:03] I’ma pull him. 我带他出去
[19:23] Yo, Griff’s a busy man. 格里芬是个大忙人
[19:24] I told you he wouldn’t have time. 我跟你说了他没时间来的
[19:25] DeVante, just go home, okay? 德文特 回家 好吗
[19:27] If he contacts you, you contact me immediately. 如果他联系你 你立刻通知我
[19:30] – You understand that? – Is my aunt still gonna be okay? -明白吗 -我阿姨还会没事吗
[19:31] DeVante, just go home, okay? 德文特 你直接回家 可以吗
[19:39] Kevin, you hit? 凯文 你受伤了吗
[19:41] I’m good, I’m good. You got him? 我没事 我没事 你来看着他
[19:42] Go, I got the kid. 去吧 我看着这孩子
[19:44] Oh, God, it hurts, it hurts. 天哪 好痛 好痛
[19:47] Did you see who did it? 你看见是谁干的了吗
[19:48] – Who did it, man? – No. No! -谁干的 -不 没有
[19:53] Police! Stop! 我是警察 停车
[20:02] Kevin! 10-1, 10-1, officer down. 凯文 呼叫指挥中心 警员中枪
[20:05] Repeat, officer down, 5650 South Loomis. 重复一遍 警员中枪 南卢米斯街5650号
[20:09] It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事 会好起来的
[20:10] You stay with me, Kevin. 保持清醒 凯文
[20:12] Stay with me. 清醒一点
[20:14] You stay with me. 保持清醒
[20:15] Come on. Come on! 快来人啊 快啊
[20:24] – Hey, thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢你 -不客气
[20:25] – Any word? – Nothing. -有消息吗 -还没
[20:31] I knew something wasn’t right about that car. 我就知道那辆车有点问题
[20:33] I should have called it out to Voight. 我应该通知博伊特的
[20:34] I don’t know how the hell I missed it. 真不知道我怎么没注意到
[20:36] Hey, I missed it too, Antonio. You gotta let it go. 我也没注意 安东尼奥 别纠结了
[20:38] No, this is on me. I had one job to do. 不 都是我的错 我就有那一项工作要做
[20:41] You look at me, look at me. 你看着我 看着我
[20:43] All right, this is not on you. 好了 这不是你的错
[20:44] I need you to keep it together, okay? 我希望你振作一点保持冷静 好吗
[20:46] Okay? 好吗
[20:50] Doctor, thank you. Thanks a lot. 医生 谢谢你
[20:53] Okay, I got good news. 我有好消息宣布
[20:55] Kevin is gonna be fine. 凯文没有大碍
[20:58] It was a tricky surgery. 手术有点棘手
[20:59] They took a bullet out of his shoulder, 他们从他的肩部取出了一颗子弹
[21:01] but it wasn’t life threatening. 但没有生命危险
[21:04] The best thing we can do for Kevin is 我们能为凯文所做的最好的事
[21:05] get back out there and drag this prick in. 就是把那个混蛋给捉拿归案
[21:09] So, I wanna know where we’re at. 所以 我想听一下目前的情况
[21:10] The, uh, PODs are a negative for the blue sedan, 监控摄像没有拍到那辆蓝色小轿车
[21:12] but a witness thinks they saw an African American driving. 但一个目击者称看到了一个黑人在开车
[21:15] Shell casings recovered from the drive-by 现场发现的弹壳
[21:17] are a match to the gun that killed Hoffman, 与杀死霍夫曼的枪型号吻合
[21:19] 9-millimeter. 九毫米
[21:19] Well, that’s enough to snatch his ass up. 足够让我们抓住这个混蛋了
[21:21] Oh, Sarge, we’ve been looking. 警长 我们一直在搜查
[21:22] Griffin’s in the wind. 格里芬在逃
[21:23] All right, so let’s find him, hunt him down. 那我们就找到他 抓住他
[21:26] Squeeze his crew till it hurts. 拿他的手下先开刀
[21:29] Whatever it takes. 动用一切手段
[21:52] Headache, headache. 后退 后退
[21:56] Chicago PD, let me see your hands. 芝加哥警署 把手举起来
[21:58] – Hands in the air now. – Get up. -举起手来 -站起来
[22:00] – On your feet! – Get up against the wall. -站起来 -靠墙站好
[22:01] – Turn around. – Police! Freeze. -转过去 -警察 不许动
[22:11] Stop! Police! 站住 警察
[22:14] Antonio! 安东尼奥
[22:29] Antonio! 安东尼奥
[22:31] Don’t move, I’ll light you up. 别动 不然我要开枪了
[22:35] Get those hands where I can see ’em. 把手举起来 放在我能看到的地方
[22:37] Get out, get out. 出来 下车
[22:39] – Slow down, man. – Shut up. -慢点来啊老哥 -闭嘴
[22:40] – I’m doing what you say. – Shut up. -我已经照做了 -闭嘴
[22:45] Here you go. Who am I looking at, Kim? 给你 这是谁啊 金
[22:48] Reggie Watt. Reggie’s on parole for distro. 雷吉·瓦特 雷吉因贩毒假释中
[22:52] Is that why you ran, Reggie? 你是因为这个才跑的吗 雷吉
[22:54] You holding product? 你还持有毒品
[22:55] You give me Andre Griffin, I never saw this bag. 告诉我安德烈·格里芬在哪 我就当没看见
[22:57] Last I heard he’s held up in the stash house, 我听说他有事在藏毒窝点耽搁了
[23:01] – 5858 South Racine. – Okay. -南拉辛街5858号 -好的
[23:03] Put your hands behind your back. 把手背在身后
[23:08] Hey, that was a hell of a jump. 刚刚那一跳太猛了
[23:11] You all right, Superman? 你还好吧 超人先生
[23:12] Definitely gonna feel it tomorrow. 明天肯定会疼的
[23:15] Listen, you got that baggie of pills? 听着 那包药片在你那吧
[23:17] I’ll do the paper. 我会负责填表的
[23:18] I can handle it. 我能搞定
[23:19] You sure that’s a good idea? 你确定这样好吗
[23:21] Yeah, I can handle it. 嗯 我能搞定
[23:22] Wait, hold–hold on. 等等 等一下
[23:25] What, you don’t trust me? 你不信任我吗
[23:28] Right now with what happened, no. 就现在的情形来看 不
[23:31] Do I love you, Antonio? 我爱你吗 安东尼奥
[23:32] Do I want you to beat this thing for good? 我希望你能永远戒毒吗
[23:33] Yeah, this is how I do it. 是的 但这就是我的办事方式
[23:47] Thanks. Let’s go get this guy. 谢了 我们去抓这个人吧
[23:53] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[23:57] Clear. 安全
[23:59] Crossing. 前进
[24:12] Guys, you gotta get in here. 各位 你们俩快进来看看
[24:15] I found Griffin’s bankroll. 我发现了格里芬的资助人了
[24:16] That’s not the headline, though. 但那还不是重点
[24:22] What’s a gangbanger like Griffin doing with 格里芬这样的黑帮与”选凯尔顿做市长”
[24:23] “Kelton for Mayor” signs? 标语有什么关系
[24:37] All right, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[24:38] Hey, guys, techs ran the envelope 伙计们 鉴证科检查了我们在
[24:40] we found at Griffin’s stash house. 格里芬藏毒点发现的信封
[24:41] Hey, Sarge. 警长
[24:43] It had 40 grand cash inside, 里面有四万块
[24:44] and there was prints on the outside of the envelope 信封的外面还有现金上
[24:46] and on the cash. 都有指纹
[24:47] We got a hit. 我们找到了匹配
[24:50] Kelton. 凯尔顿
[24:52] I was hoping he was better than this. 我还幻想着他不至于是这样的
[24:56] Yeah, well, he’s not. 看来幻想破灭了
[24:58] That son of a bitch been lying to our faces 从伯尼·霍夫曼被打死的那一刻
[25:00] from the second Bernie Hoffman got shot. 这孙子就一直对我们睁着眼说瞎话
[25:03] So, the 40 G’s is a payout from Kelton to Griffin for votes. 这四万块是凯尔顿用来拉拢格里芬的
[25:06] Yeah, it makes sense. 嗯 有道理
[25:07] I find a legal pad at Griffin’s place 我在格里芬那里找到了一个笔记本
[25:08] with names and neighborhoods, places to disrupt, 记载着姓名极其住处 要去骚扰的地方
[25:11] pastors to bribe. 要去贿赂的牧师
[25:13] All in the service of helping Kelton win. 都是为帮助凯尔顿竞选获胜
[25:15] Chicago politics never disappoints. 芝加哥政坛永远不让人失望
[25:18] Okay, what happened that night? 那天晚上发生了什么呢
[25:20] All right, so, the hotel is 那个嘛 酒店距离
[25:23] about a block away from Hoffman’s house. 霍夫曼家有一条街区的距离
[25:26] Kelton leaves the hotel around 9:30, 凯尔顿大约九点半离开酒店
[25:28] gets to Hoffman’s…9:35, 到霍夫曼的家是…9点35
[25:30] he delivers the cash. 他把钱交了出去
[25:31] The sometime after 10:00, Griffin gets there, 十点以后 格里芬到了那
[25:35] collects the money. 拿上了钱
[25:36] – Hoffman’s the bagman. – Yeah. -霍夫曼是中间人 -对
[25:38] And Hoffman records the meeting, 霍夫曼把会面录了音
[25:40] ’cause he wants to protect himself. 因为他要保护自己
[25:41] He doesn’t trust Kelton. 他不相信凯尔顿
[25:43] Griffin realizes the meeting’s being recorded, 格里芬发现会面被录了音
[25:45] things go south, goodbye Bernie. 事情闹崩了 再见了伯尼
[25:49] All right, we know the who and the why. 我们知道了凶手和动机
[25:51] Now we gotta prove it. 那我们就需要去证实
[25:52] Sarge, the way things are headed… 警长 事情的走向…
[25:54] We follow the evidence wherever it leads. 我们顺着证据查 不管证据指向哪里
[25:59] This turns back on Kelton, he ordered it, 这还要说回到凯尔顿 是他下的命令
[26:01] even if he just covered it up, so be it. 即便是为了掩盖自己 那也只能如此
[26:03] We arrest his ass. 我们就要把他逮了
[26:07] Anyone got a problem with that? 你们谁有不同意见吗
[26:14] All right, good. 很好
[26:16] Let’s get back out there. 我们继续吧
[26:25] Kevin. 凯文
[26:27] Ho–you’re out of bed already. 你都已经下床了
[26:29] Yeah, well, come on in . 来吧 进来
[26:31] Wow, I was hoping for a little more drama. 我还希望更刺激点呢
[26:33] A hand hold or something. 吊带啊什么的
[26:35] Oh, I’m sorry, Trudy. 抱歉 特鲁迪
[26:36] You know, you can’t keep a good brother down. 无法打败正义的使者
[26:44] I was–I was really worried. 我真的很担心
[26:49] So, don’t do that again. 以后可千万别这样了
[26:51] Okay? 好吗
[26:54] I’m not planning on it. 我也不打算再来一次了
[26:57] What you got there? 你在干嘛
[27:00] Trying to remember the tags. 想回忆起车牌号
[27:03] I had it, I lost it. 我记下了 又忘了
[27:07] Kept repeating it over and over. 一直在不断地念叨
[27:10] Crazy, ’cause… 真是疯了 因为…
[27:12] It might be my last breath on God’s green earth, 这有可能是我在这蓝色星球上的最后一口气
[27:14] and all I can do is try to remember a license plate. 而我一直做的就是想记住一个车牌号
[27:19] This job, boy… 这工作 老天
[27:21] Did you see the driver? 你看见开车的人了吗
[27:23] No. 没有
[27:26] But I saw the plates, it’s, uh, Indiana customs. 但是我看见车牌了 是印第安纳州的
[27:32] D-G…I don’t know, something. DG什么的
[27:37] L-16 maybe? 可能是L16
[27:38] But hey, it’s a start. 这是个起点
[27:44] How’s DeVante? 德文特怎么样了
[27:48] Kevin, he died on the table. 凯文 他死在手术台上了
[27:55] We any closer to Griffin? 快找到格里芬了吗
[27:57] No, but, you know, maybe 还没有 不过也许
[27:59] your partial will help get us there. 你这部分的车牌号能帮我们抓住他
[28:18] DGL16 D-G-L-1-6.
[28:22] – We’re in business. – What’s up? -有进展了 -怎么了
[28:24] Atwater was one letter off. 阿特沃特就错了一个字母
[28:25] I got a blue Taurus sedan reported stolen, 我查到一辆蓝色的福特金牛座轿车上报失窃
[28:27] Gary, Indiana, two weeks ago. 属于印第安纳州的加里 两周前报失
[28:29] – You got a VIN? – Yeah, give me one sec. -有车辆识别代码吗 -有 稍等
[28:30] I’ll call the techs. 我打给技术人员
[28:31] Superintendent, how can I help you? 警司 有什么需要效劳的吗
[28:33] I’m just checking in with the Sergeant. 只是来看看警长
[28:35] Don’t let me get in your way. 我不想妨碍你们调查
[28:36] Superintendent. 警司
[28:39] Sergeant, I apologize I didn’t make it over to the hospital, 警长 很抱歉我没法赶去医院
[28:41] but I understand Officer Atwater is feeling better. 但我了解到阿特沃特警官好些了对吧
[28:42] – Yes, he is. – Progress on the shooter? -是的 好些了 -枪手有新进展吗
[28:47] Chasing leads. Can you excuse me a minute? 有线索 你能等我一分钟吗
[28:50] Yeah, 100%. 是的 当然
[28:51] This is Voight. 我是博伊特
[28:54] 嫌疑人 安德烈·格里芬
[29:05] What’s up? 什么事
[29:05] Techs got into the navigation system. 技术人员查了那辆车的导航系统
[29:07] The shooter’s car is parked in a small apartment complex, 枪手的车停在一个小型公寓社区里
[29:10] address 232 South Watson. 地址是南沃森232号
[29:12] Anyone we know live there? 有什么我们知道的人住在那儿吗
[29:13] Tenants name is Deisha Wallace, two priors, 租客姓名是戴莎·华莱士 有两次前科
[29:15] a mom to a one-year-old girl. 是一个1岁女孩的妈妈
[29:17] Father’s Andre Griffin. 父亲是安德烈·格里芬
[29:21] All right, hopefully Griffin’s with her. 好的 希望格里芬跟她在一起
[29:23] Get over there with Adam, confirm the car, move in. 带亚当一起过去 先确认车 再行动
[29:25] Yeah. 好的
[29:31] What can I do for you, Brian? 有什么能为你效劳的 布莱恩
[29:33] Just checking up on the Bernie Hoffman case. 我只是来看看伯尼·霍夫曼案子的进展
[29:35] I, uh… 我…
[29:38] I wanna make sure you have all the resources you need 我想确保你们已经有了需要的所有资源
[29:39] to nail the prick who did this. 能抓住杀了他的混蛋
[29:41] Appreciate the offer, we’re good. 非常感谢你的关心 我们什么都不缺
[29:46] That mean you have a lead? 意思是你们有线索了
[29:47] Means we’re working the case. 意思是我们正在查这个案子
[29:50] I asked you a direct question, 我问了你一个直接的问题
[29:51] and I damn sure expect a direct response. 所以我只想要一个直接的回答
[29:53] Direct? 直接
[29:56] I’m sorry, it’s just a funny word choice. 抱歉 你的用词还真有意思
[30:00] Why’s that? 为什么
[30:01] Well, ’cause nothing about this case 因为和这个案子有关的一切
[30:03] or your involvement in it has been direct. 或你在这个案子的角色都不直接
[30:11] Do you have a lead suspect, Sergeant? 那你们有首要嫌疑人了吗 警长
[30:14] Like I told you, sir, we’re working the case. 正如我所说 长官 我们正在查
[30:20] You’re playing a dangerous game here. 你这是在玩火
[30:25] So are you. 你也一样
[30:42] Why do I get the feeling I’m investigating 为什么我觉得我现在所做的调查
[30:44] the end of my career? 会是我职业生涯的终结
[30:45] Yeah, well, we stick to the truth, 是的 我们只要坚持找出真相
[30:47] we should be all right. 就不会有事
[30:48] Like the truth matters these days. 如今已经没人在乎真相了
[30:50] Why does Kelton need Griffin’s vote anyway? 为何凯尔顿无论如何都要拉到格里芬的票
[30:51] He’s just some drug-slinging punk. 他只是某个贩毒的混混而已
[30:53] But he’s a punk that can help deliver 但他是个能帮忙拉到半数
[30:54] half the South Side vote. 南部选票的混混
[30:56] Yeah, I know, but, still. 是的 我明白 但还是
[30:58] Politicians and gangs have been in bed together 这个城市的政客和黑帮从阿尔·卡彭时代
[31:00] in this city since Al Capone. It’s Chicago. 就开始联手了 这就是芝加哥
[31:03] – There it is. – Yeah. -就是它 -没错
[31:04] New tags, huh? 换了车牌
[31:06] Bullet holes. 有弹孔
[31:07] All right, we’re 100% on the car. 好 我们百分之百确定是这辆车
[31:09] We’re gonna sit right back here. 我们会在车后面等着
[31:10] Jay, do your thing. 杰 该你了
[31:11] Yeah, copy that. 好 收到
[31:29] Hi there, ma’am. I’m Jay, building maintenance. 你好 女士 我叫杰 房屋维修部
[31:33] You don’t look familiar. 我没见过你啊
[31:34] I’ve worked for the building for, like, two years. 我已经在这栋楼做了两年了
[31:36] Come on. 拜托
[31:38] What you want? 你们要干什么
[31:39] Uh, we got reports of a gas leak, 我们收到报告说
[31:40] uh, from this floor. 这层有煤气泄漏
[31:41] So, we’re just going around, we’re checking the units. 所以我们要兜一圈 把每户都检查一下
[31:43] It’s only gonna take, like, five minutes. 只要五分钟就好
[31:44] And it’s freezing outside, 而且外面太冷了
[31:45] so we don’t wanna evacuate you guys. 所以我们不想疏散你们这些住户
[31:47] You know, we’re just–we’re looking out for you. 你知道 我们也是为你们着想
[31:49] Which other units? 你们还检查了哪户
[31:50] Uh, it was 212, Ms. Diaz. 212 迪亚兹女士家
[31:54] All right. Hurry up. 好吧 快点
[31:56] It’s a cute kid. 你家宝宝真可爱
[31:58] Come on, baby, it’s okay. 来吧 宝贝 没事的
[32:01] Aw. Baby hungry. 宝宝饿啦
[32:36] – What the hell are you doing? – Sunrise. -你特么在干什么 -行动
[32:39] You son of a bitch. You ain’t no maintenance man. 你个龟孙子 你不是维修工
[32:41] Drop it. 把刀放下
[32:42] Your child is here, I don’t wanna hurt you. 我不想当着你宝宝的面伤害你
[32:43] – Drop it. – Jay, you good? -把刀放下 -杰 你那边还行吗
[32:44] I’ll be better when she puts this knife down. 等她把刀放下 我就好多了
[32:46] We’re not gonna ask you again. 我们不会再问第二遍
[32:47] One…two… 一 二
[33:04] Look, I swear I ain’t seen Griff in days. 我发誓我已经好久没见过格里芬了
[33:06] I don’t know where he is. 我不知道他在哪儿
[33:07] Stop lying, Deisha. It’s not helping. 别再说谎了 戴莎 没用的
[33:10] We got the car you stole at the scene of this homicide. 我们在犯罪现场找到了你偷的车
[33:13] We recovered a bullet from the officer who pursued. 我们复原了现场找到的子弹
[33:15] You’re facing murder. 你会因谋杀被起诉的
[33:16] I didn’t kill no one. 我没杀人
[33:18] I don’t know anything about this. 我什么都不知道
[33:19] Deisha, we checked your car for gunshot residue, 戴莎 我们检查了你的车找枪杀的证据
[33:22] it’s all over the interior. 车里面到处都是证据
[33:24] Y’all insane. 你们都疯了吧
[33:24] Is this what you do to folks? 你们就是这样搞我们老百姓的吗
[33:26] You say stuff till people start believing it? 你就不停说直到三人成虎吗
[33:28] You understand that if you don’t cooperate, 你知道如果你不合作的话
[33:30] you are never gonna see your kid again? 你就永远见不到你宝宝了
[33:32] You get that, right? 你知道的 对吧
[33:34] Look at me, Deisha. Andre is going down. 看着我 戴莎 安德烈肯定要进监狱
[33:38] That’s a fact. 那是事实
[33:40] You wanna join him, that’s up to you. 你想跟他一起进 那随你
[33:45] Now who was driving your car yesterday? 昨天到底是谁开了你的车
[33:50] Come on. 说吧
[33:54] Andre. 安德烈
[33:56] He dropped me off at work. 他送我去上班
[33:57] But where’d Andre say he was going? 安德烈说他之后要去哪儿了吗
[33:59] He didn’t say. 他没说
[34:00] Come on, Deisha, we need more than that, let’s go. 少来了 戴莎 就这点信息可不行 说吧
[34:02] What am I supposed to say? 我到底要说什么
[34:04] We had coffee, I walked him outside, 我们一起喝了咖啡 我送他到门外
[34:07] I kissed him goodbye, 我跟他吻别
[34:09] he got in the car. 他进了车
[34:11] Last thing I remember was 我记得的最后一件事
[34:12] some big, fancy black SUV 就是有辆很炫酷的大SUV
[34:14] pulled up next to him, and he started talking to 停在他车旁边 然后他就跟
[34:16] some lady who got out of the backseat. 车后座下来的一个女士讲话
[34:18] All right, what this lady look like? 行吧 那个女士长什么样儿
[34:20] White lady, blonde hair. 白人 金发
[34:23] How old? 多大
[34:25] Looked like my mom’s age. 看上去跟我妈差不多年纪
[34:27] She had glasses, 她戴眼镜
[34:28] looked like some kind of college professor or something. 看上去像个大学教授之类的
[34:34] Is that her? 是她吗
[34:36] Yeah. That’s the one. 是的 就是她
[34:54] Sarge, we got the Deputy Superintendent of Police 警长 副警察警司给我们的嫌犯
[34:56] tipping off our target. 通风报信了
[34:57] – I don’t know how to proceed. – Bury it. -我不知道该怎么继续查了 -雪藏了
[35:00] What? 什么
[35:01] Keep it out of your paper. 别写进档案里
[35:02] It’s too hot. 这事太招摇了
[35:05] Listen, I’m gonna take the lead on this, only me. 听着 我是这案子的头 只有我
[35:08] I’ll deal with Brennan. 我来搞定布莱纳
[35:10] Sarge. 警长
[35:12] The Glock we recovered at Deisha’s, 我们在戴莎那里找到的格洛克手枪
[35:13] it’s a match for all of our vics, 跟我们所有的受害者都吻合
[35:14] Hoffman, DeVante, Kev. 霍夫曼 德文特 小凯
[35:16] I’ve also got a CI who puts Griffin hiding 我的线人来报说格里芬藏在
[35:18] at a flophouse on Monroe. 门罗的一家廉价住所里
[35:20] We got this prick. 我们抓住这混蛋了
[35:20] All right, start typing a warrant. 好了 开始申请搜捕令
[35:22] I’ll get a judge. 我去找个法官
[35:23] We move in hot, fully loaded. 我们全速前进
[35:27] I don’t care if he comes out in a bag. 他哪怕躺着出来也行
[35:34] – You ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[35:42] Here we go. 来了
[35:45] Got eyes on Griffin. 看到格里芬了
[35:48] All right, standby, he’s pulling up. 好了 原地待命 他在停车
[36:11] He’s on the phone. 他在打电话
[36:13] Wait till he gets out, Antonio. 等到他出来再行动 安东尼奥
[36:24] Take him. 把他拿下
[36:30] Chicago PD. 芝加哥警署
[36:36] Put your hands against the car. 把手放在车上
[36:38] Put your hands on the car now. 立刻把手放在车上
[36:41] You got me? 你掩护好我了吗
[36:42] Yeah. 好了
[36:54] Why are you smiling, Andre? 你笑什么 安德烈
[36:57] You think you’ve won. 你以为自己赢了
[36:59] It’s amusing. 很好笑
[37:01] They can’t protect you anymore. 他们没法再帮助你了
[37:04] You don’t know nothing, fool. 你什么也不知道 傻子
[37:09] Let me ask you something. 我问你
[37:11] That funny too? 这个也很好笑吗
[37:14] Where were you when they shot your cousin? 当他们射杀你表弟时你在哪
[37:16] Answer that. 回答我
[37:18] I’m done talking. My lawyer’s on the way. 我不说了 我的律师马上到
[37:26] I hope he’s a good one. 我希望他很厉害
[37:42] Hank. 汉克
[37:46] What can I do for you, Kate? 有什么能为你效劳 凯特
[37:53] I need you to release Andre Griffin. 你得放了安德烈·格里芬
[37:56] Excuse me? 你说什么
[37:57] I talked to State’s attorney’s office. 我跟州检察官谈过了
[37:59] The evidence is weak. 证据不充分
[37:59] There’s no fingerprints on the gun, 枪上没有指纹
[38:01] there were no witnesses. 没有目击证人
[38:03] The defense is gonna tear this case to pieces. 辩方律师轻而易举就能获胜
[38:07] Case is strong, so… 证据很充分 所以
[38:11] If there’s nothing else… 如果没有其他事
[38:13] We have an agreement, Hank. 我们有过约定 汉克
[38:18] We made it after I helped Olinsky. 在我帮了奥林斯基后约定的
[38:21] Don’t bring Al into this. 别提老埃的事
[38:23] I told you… 我说过
[38:26] I told you there would be a time when I ask you to 我说过会有那么些时候我会让你
[38:28] solve cases in a hurry or not…in a hurry. 速战速决某个案子 或按兵不动
[38:32] This is one of those. 这就是需要按兵不动的那种
[38:39] I know it was you who tipped off Griffin. 我知道是你给格里芬通风报信的
[38:41] Excuse me? 说什么
[38:43] His girlfriend saw you talking to him 他的女朋友看到你们谈话
[38:46] a couple hours before he killed his cousin. 就在他对自己表弟痛下杀手几小时前
[38:51] And tried to kill my man, Atwater. 他还想杀了我的人 阿特沃特
[38:53] I am three generations police, 我家三代都是警察
[38:54] don’t question my loyalty. 不准质疑我的忠诚
[38:56] You’re not loyal to the job. You’re loyal to Kelton. 你不是忠于这个工作 而是忠于凯尔顿
[38:59] I am. He’s a good man, and he’s a good cop. 没错 他是个好人 是个好警察
[39:03] He is responsible for my career, 他一手提拔了我
[39:05] I am not going to let him down. 我不会让他失望
[39:08] How long has he been in bed with the gangs? 他和那些帮派勾结多久了
[39:10] With Griffin? 和格里芬
[39:12] He had absolutely no idea that Griffin was involved. 他完全不知道格里芬与这案子有关
[39:15] – Until Bernie got shot. – Nobody wants this, Hank. -直到伯尼被杀了 -谁都不愿这样 汉克
[39:19] Nobody. 谁都不愿
[39:20] When Atwater was in surgery… 当阿特沃特在手术室时
[39:23] I mean, you stood right next to me, looked me in the eye. 你站在我身边 看着我的眼睛
[39:27] You told me you’d do whatever you can to help. 跟我说你会尽力帮忙
[39:30] The whole time you knew it was Griffin who did the shooting? 而从始至终你都知道是格里芬开的枪
[39:33] All I did was tell him that he was up for the murder, 我只告诉他 他正因谋杀而被通缉
[39:35] that the police were looking at him, that’s it. 警察在到处找他 就这些
[39:37] I didn’t know that he was gonna shoot Atwater. 我不知道他会向阿特沃特开枪
[39:40] You crossed a line. 你过分了
[39:42] You wanna lecture me about crossing a line, Hank? 你想跟我说什么是过分吗 汉克
[39:45] This is our line of business. 我们这一行
[39:46] Sometimes we do things we’re not proud of. 有时就得做些见不得人的事
[39:48] You know that better than anyone. 你比任何人都清楚
[39:54] What does that mean? 什么意思
[39:59] You look the other way. 你要睁一只眼闭一只眼
[40:02] You release Andre Griffin. 放了安德烈·格里芬
[40:08] Get the hell out of my office. 滚出我的办公室
[40:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:27] Thank you. Thanks for coming. 谢谢 谢谢前来
[40:30] Hey, I heard about Griffin. I thought you might be here. 我听说格里芬的事了 就猜你会来这里
[40:32] – Get out of my way. – Calm down, let it go. -别挡路 -冷静点 算了
[40:34] You gotta let it go, all right? 你打算就这么算了 是吗
[40:35] It might as well have been them that shot Kevin. 就是他们这帮禽兽向凯文扣了扳机
[40:37] – Kevin’s gonna be all right. – That’s not the point. -凯文会没事的 -这不是重点
[40:39] I know, you think I like this? 我知道 你以为我希望这样
[40:41] Calling them out in public makes you look bad. 在公众场合与他们对质只会让你颜面尽失
[40:44] These two are more dangerous than ten Griffins. 这两个人比十个格里芬都危险
[40:46] So, we gotta be smart, and we gotta be patient. 我们得以智取胜 耐心等待
[40:49] We’re playing the long game here. 放长线钓大鱼
[40:53] This is Chicago. 这就是芝加哥
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme