时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Police! Freeze! | 警察 不许动 |
[00:08] | I wasn’t at that drug house to do a buy bust. | 那天晚上我去那里不是为了探水抓他 |
[00:10] | I was there to score oxy for me. | 而是给自己买羟考酮 |
[00:13] | I’m gonna help get you through this. | 我会帮你挺过去的 |
[00:16] | Hey, put her on the phone! | 让她接电话 |
[00:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:19] | I think someone just kidnapped my daughter. | 我觉得有人绑架了我女儿 |
[00:22] | It’s Daddy, it’s Daddy. I’m here. | 爸爸来了 爸爸来了 我在这 |
[00:23] | – Eva, can you hear me? – What are you doing here? | -伊娃 你能听见吗 -你来这里干什么 |
[00:25] | Just give me five minutes with him. | 给我五分钟 |
[00:28] | She 18 yet? | 有18吗 |
[00:29] | She was good. | 她那功夫可真厉害啊 |
[00:34] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[00:36] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[00:37] | Be honest, when was the last time you used? | 说实话 你上一次嗑药是什么时候 |
[00:39] | Today. | 今天 |
[00:40] | Just a few hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[00:46] | All right. Antonio, listen. | 好了 安东尼奥 听我说 |
[00:48] | We gotta get you out of here. Take your gun. | 我们得先让你离开这里 拿好你的枪 |
[00:50] | Take your gun. Okay. | 拿好你的枪 好了 |
[00:51] | Now give me your phone and go. | 把你的手机给我 离开这里 |
[00:53] | It’s all right. I got this. | 好了 交给我 |
[00:55] | Now go. It’s okay. | 走吧 没事的 |
[00:56] | – Go. – Yeah. | -走 -嗯 |
[01:01] | All right, put this in your car. | 好吧 把这个放在你的车里 |
[01:02] | – All right. – The phone comes up, | -好 -有电话过来 |
[01:04] | you say Antonio left it there | 你就说安东尼奥 |
[01:05] | at the beginning of the tour. | 在行动开始前把手机掉你车上了 |
[01:06] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[01:07] | You arrive on scene. | 你到达现场 |
[01:09] | You came around that corner, through that door. | 从角落转过来 走过那扇门 |
[01:11] | You witnessed me and the offender | 看到我和袭击者 |
[01:13] | engaged in a physical altercation. | 正在进行搏斗 |
[01:13] | No, hold on. Hold on. | 不 等等 等等 |
[01:15] | – Then you witnessed Rizzo– – No, no, no, no, no. | -然后你看到里佐… -不不不 |
[01:18] | You witnessed Rizzo go over the wall. | 你看到里佐被甩出了那堵墙 |
[01:20] | No, no, no. Boss, no. | 不不不 老大 不 |
[01:23] | You run downstairs. You attempt to administer aid. | 你跑下楼 想对他进行救助 |
[01:26] | No, no. I won’t let you take the fall for this. | 不 我不能让你背下这个黑锅 |
[01:28] | He’s unresponsive. | 他已经没有反应了 |
[01:29] | You determined he was dead on impact. | 你认为他摔死了 |
[01:29] | No. You’re not doing that. You can’t take it. | 不 你不能这么做 你不能揽下来 |
[01:31] | The phone. Then body. | 手机 然后尸体 |
[01:33] | – Then attempt to help him. – They will bury you. | -然后试图救助 -他们会弄死你 |
[01:35] | Okay? There is no way that the department– | 好吗 局里肯定不可能… |
[01:37] | We are not having a discussion. | 我不是在跟你商量 |
[01:40] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[01:41] | I need to know right now, are you with me? | 我需要知道 你跟不跟我站一边 |
[01:45] | – Of course I’m with you. – Then you need to go. | -我当然跟你一边 -那你就赶紧去 |
[01:47] | Now. Go! | 快点 去 |
[02:41] | – Sarge, you good? – Yeah. | -警长 你没事吧 -没事 |
[02:43] | Call came in over the zone, Intelligence in pursuit. | 附近有别的报警 情报组去了 |
[02:45] | You boys need a transport vehicle? | 你们需要车吗 |
[02:46] | It’s over. The offender and I got into an altercation. | 结束了 我和犯人展开了搏斗 |
[02:49] | He tried to disarm me. | 他想夺下我的武器 |
[02:51] | He didn’t make it, so, uh… | 没有成功 所以… |
[02:52] | Do us a favor. Roll the crime lab. | 帮我们个忙 通知取证室 |
[02:54] | I need to talk to IRT | 我要找事件响应小组 |
[02:56] | about an officer-involved death. | 汇报这起涉警致死案件 |
[02:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:17] | Sarge. What’s going on? | 警长 怎么回事 |
[03:19] | Officer-involved death. | 涉警致死案件 |
[03:21] | Rizzo? | 里佐吗 |
[03:23] | You all should probably get back to the district. | 你们还是回到局里去吧 |
[03:25] | Ruzek was involved? | 鲁塞克干的吗 |
[03:27] | – Where’s Antonio? – I called him off. | -安东尼奥呢 -我给他放假了 |
[03:29] | I thought he was on his way here. | 我以为他正在来的路上呢 |
[03:30] | He wasn’t here. | 他不在这里 |
[03:33] | All right, you can all head back to the district. | 好了 你们都可以回警局去了 |
[03:37] | I don’t want any of you logged in on the crime scene. | 我不希望你们任何人卷入这犯罪现场的调查中 |
[03:39] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[03:45] | Hailey, come on. | 海莉 走吧 |
[03:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:50] | You been through one of these before? | 你以前经历过这类事件吗 |
[03:51] | Yes, sir, unfortunately, I have, yeah. | 是的 长官 很不幸 |
[03:53] | I’ll just remind you that as IRT, | 作为事件响应小组成员 |
[03:55] | we’re here to investigate the behavior of the offender. | 我要告知你我们是来调查犯人行为的 |
[03:57] | You understand? You’re not on trial. | 明白吗 你并没有受审 |
[03:59] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[04:00] | Can you tell me in simple terms what happened? | 那就简单描述一下发生了什么 |
[04:02] | I was in hot pursuit of the offender. | 我当时正在追捕嫌犯 |
[04:04] | As I closed in I announced my office several times. | 我接近他后我多次表明自己身份 |
[04:07] | I ordered him to stop. | 我命令他停下 |
[04:09] | He did not. He was non-compliant. | 他并没有停下 不服从执法 |
[04:11] | He was violent. He lunged for me. | 他非常暴力 冲向我 |
[04:12] | For my weapon. | 要抢我的武器 |
[04:14] | And, in fearing for my life, | 因我的生命受到威胁 |
[04:16] | I had no choice but to defend myself. | 我不得不自卫 |
[04:19] | He wasn’t armed? | 他没有武装吗 |
[04:20] | No, sir. It was a physical altercation. | 没有 先生 只是肢体冲突 |
[04:23] | But weapon or no, I did believe my life was at risk. | 但不管有没有武器 我确实相信生命受到了威胁 |
[04:26] | You and your sergeant were the only ones on the scene? | 只有你和你的警长在现场吗 |
[04:28] | – Yes, sir. – Are you injured? | -是的 先生 -你受伤了吗 |
[04:31] | – I need a verbal yes or no. – No, I’m not injured. No. | -我需要口头确定或否定 -没有 我没受伤 |
[04:34] | Okay then. | 那好 |
[04:35] | Let’s get some pictures. | 我们拍些照片 |
[04:36] | You gotta piss and blow, and then, hopefully, | 你得做尿检和呼气测试 然后 |
[04:38] | if everything checks out, that’s the last | 如果一切都核实了 希望这是 |
[04:39] | you’ll have to see me. | 你最后一次见到我 |
[04:40] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[04:41] | But remember. | 但是记住 |
[04:43] | I’m the nice one, yeah? | 我不会刁难你们 明白吗 |
[04:44] | When you get to COPA, they’ll investigate your behavior. | 等民警问责办公室找上你 会调查你的行为 |
[04:47] | Be clear, be short, | 保持清晰 简短 |
[04:50] | and be dead honest. | 一定要坦诚 |
[04:51] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 好的 先生 谢谢你 先生 |
[04:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:59] | You gonna explain what’s going on now? | 你要解释一下发生了什么吗 |
[05:00] | Where’s Antonio? | 安东尼奥在哪儿 |
[05:01] | Antonio’s taking some time off. | 安东尼奥要休息一段时间 |
[05:02] | Time off? He was on his way there. | 休息 他之前在去现场的路上 |
[05:04] | Antonio is gonna be taking some days with his family. | 安东尼奥要休息几天陪家人 |
[05:07] | Ruzek is dealing with | 鲁塞克在处理 |
[05:09] | an officer-involved death investigation. | 涉警致死事件的调查 |
[05:12] | And that’s the last this team will discuss it. | 这是我们最后一次讨论这件事 |
[05:15] | – Sarge, is he– – You never have to explain | -警长 他… -没说过或没听过的东西 |
[05:16] | something you didn’t say or hear. | 你们就不用解释 |
[05:20] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[05:23] | It is. | 明白 |
[05:25] | But I wanna know if Antonio’s gonna be okay. | 但我想知道安东尼奥是否会没事 |
[05:30] | Yeah. He will be. | 嗯 他会没事的 |
[05:32] | He just–just needs some time. | 他只是需要一些时间 |
[05:38] | We all okay now? | 都没事了吧 |
[05:40] | Uh, sorry to interrupt whatever this is. | 抱歉打扰 不管这是什么情况 |
[05:42] | There’s been another carjacking downtown. | 市中心又发生了一起劫车案 |
[05:45] | North Side, broad daylight. This time the victim died. | 北区 光天化日之下 这次受害人死了 |
[05:48] | She was 18. | 她18岁 |
[05:49] | Brennan’s requesting you take this one. | 布莱纳要求你接这个案子 |
[05:50] | All right, you heard her. Let’s go do our jobs. | 好 你们听到她说的了 我们开工吧 |
[05:54] | Hey, Trudy, um… | 特鲁迪 |
[05:55] | we’re down two today. | 我们今天少两个人 |
[05:57] | Ride with me to the scene? | 和我一起开车去现场吗 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:07] | – Hey, Wigand. – Hey, Sarge. | -你好 威根德 -你好 警长 |
[06:09] | – Same MO? – Yeah, looks like it. | -一样的作案手法吗 -对 看上去是 |
[06:10] | All the witnesses are saying that there were two carjackers, | 所有的目击证人都说有两名劫车犯 |
[06:13] | both of them masked and gloved. | 两人都蒙着脸戴着手套 |
[06:15] | It’s just like the other four carjackings. | 和另外四起劫车案一样 |
[06:17] | You know, they waited for her to step away from the vehicle | 他们等到她离开车辆 |
[06:19] | and then charged. | 然后冲上去 |
[06:20] | You know, only this time– | 只不过这次 |
[06:21] | She fought back. | 她还击了 |
[06:22] | We’ve got multiple witnesses. | 我们有多名目击证人 |
[06:24] | They say the carjackers moved fast. | 他们说劫车犯行动迅速 |
[06:26] | She reacted to the violence. | 她与对方发生了冲突 |
[06:28] | Okay, I’m gonna get forensics to set up a tarp. | 好 我去找法医来布设防水布 |
[06:31] | Hey, uh, listen, I want you to get her hands bagged. | 我想要你把她的双手包起来 |
[06:34] | Hopefully you’ll find some DNA under her fingernails. | 希望我们能在她的手指甲下取得一些DNA |
[06:37] | Girl’s parents been notified? | 通知女孩的父母了吗 |
[06:38] | Patrol’s en route to her house. | 巡警在去她家的路上 |
[06:40] | I think you should take it. | 我觉得你应该去 |
[06:42] | Look, this thing’s already gonna be all over the press. | 这件事媒体已经在铺天盖地的报道 |
[06:44] | Don’t want some rookie cop confirming their kid’s gone. | 最好别让哪个菜鸟警察通知他们孩子的死讯 |
[06:47] | – Right. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[06:48] | Put out an investigative alert on the stolen vehicle. | 发出了对被盗车辆的调查警报 |
[06:51] | It was a Lexus F type. | 是一辆雷克萨斯F系车 |
[06:52] | Seems like the carjackers sped directly onto Lake Shore, | 看来劫车犯直接加速开上了湖滨大街 |
[06:55] | probably hooked up with 94 or 55. | 之后大概上了94或55号高速 |
[06:57] | Talked to a witness who owns that shop. | 和目击案件的店主谈了 |
[06:59] | Said there’s security cameras that look directly at the scene. | 说有监控摄像头直对着案发现场 |
[07:01] | Go check it out. | 去查查 |
[07:03] | That’s where we’re headed. | 我们正要去 |
[07:09] | Detectives? | 警探们 |
[07:12] | Camera feed relays to my laptop. | 摄像机信号转接到我的电脑上 |
[07:14] | I’m sure it caught the whole thing as it happened. | 肯定把事情经过全部拍下来了 |
[07:16] | Would have at least seen the girl. | 至少能看见那个女孩 |
[07:18] | She… | 她 |
[07:19] | she was right outside and… | 她就在门外 |
[07:21] | they just… | 他们 |
[07:23] | Ma’am, you don’t have to watch the footage with us. | 女士 你不用和我们一起看录像 |
[07:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:28] | I’ll just, uh…be in the back. | 我就在后面 |
[07:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:44] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[07:54] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[07:55] | Yeah. They’re coming from the L stop. | 没错 他们是从地铁站过来的 |
[08:00] | Whoever they are, they’re smart. | 不管他们是谁 他们都很聪明 |
[08:01] | They never look up at the camera once. | 他们一次都没有抬头看监控 |
[08:03] | But they took the L train the whole way there. | 但他们是乘地铁过来的 |
[08:05] | We were able to trace them back to the Red Line | 我们能够追踪他们到红色线 |
[08:07] | and they hopped on at the 47th Street station. | 他们在47街站上了车 |
[08:09] | Right. They paid cash, so nothing to trace. | 没错 他们付的现金 所以无法追踪 |
[08:11] | but I’m sending the footage to the CTA workers. | 但我已经把监控录像发给交管局的人了 |
[08:12] | 47th Street station. That’s Canaryville. | 47街站 那在卡纳拉维尔 |
[08:15] | 47th Street’s, like, two blocks from my mom’s house. | 47街大概跟我妈住的地方隔着两个街区 |
[08:17] | I got a real good CI there, Mark Rollins. | 我在那里有个很不错的线人 马克·罗林斯 |
[08:19] | Guy I grew up with. | 我的发小 |
[08:20] | He’s working off a home invasion case. | 他因入室行窃被我发展成线人 |
[08:22] | He’s plugged in too. | 他已经被安插进去了 |
[08:23] | Runs with Pat Kent’s crew and… | 和帕特·肯特的人一起行动 |
[08:25] | if these carjackers are Canaryville locals, | 如果劫车犯是卡纳拉维尔当地人的话 |
[08:28] | Kent’ll know about it. | 肯特会认识他们的 |
[08:31] | You know nobody in Canaryville’s gonna willingly talk to us, | 你知道卡纳拉维尔没人愿意跟我们说话 |
[08:33] | so we do need an angle. | 所以我们确实需要一个切入点 |
[08:36] | All right, so dig into the pattern. | 好吧 所以深挖一下模式 |
[08:37] | Find the nexus between time and neighborhood. | 找出作案时间和案发社区之间的联系 |
[08:40] | And I want a detail posted on every L stop above Jackson. | 我希望在杰克逊的每一个地铁站都派一名警员 |
[08:44] | And uniformed patrol sitting on 47th. | 并且在47街站穿制服巡逻 |
[08:46] | We don’t let another one of these happen, | 我们不能让此类事件再次发生了 |
[08:47] | – you understand? – Copy that. | -明白吗 -收到 |
[08:50] | I’m assuming it’s not news to you | 我猜你已经知道了 |
[08:52] | IRT wants you on a short leash. | 事件响应小组希望对你严加看管 |
[08:54] | So you visit your CI with me. | 所以我和你一起去见你的线人 |
[08:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:10] | You have no idea what you just did. | 你根本不知道你刚刚都做了些什么 |
[09:14] | I mean, there could be witnesses. | 万一有目击者 |
[09:16] | Cameras. They could have caught you on PODS. | 还有监控 他们可能会在交通监控上抓住你 |
[09:19] | Phone records could indicate Antonio was there. | 通话记录也能表明安东尼奥当时在场 |
[09:22] | – I know. – There could be forensics. | -我知道 -可能法医也会到场 |
[09:23] | – DNA evidence. – Boss. | -DNA证据 -老大 |
[09:25] | You’re not getting out of the car yet. | 你现在不许下车 |
[09:26] | All of that would be there | 如果你来背黑锅 |
[09:27] | had you done what I did. | 情况也还是一样 |
[09:29] | And who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[09:31] | You don’t protect me. | 不是你保护我 |
[09:33] | I protect you. | 是我保护你 |
[09:35] | That’s my job. | 这是我的职责 |
[09:38] | I’m the one who allowed Antonio to be there. | 是我允许安东尼奥去那里 |
[09:40] | This is on me. | 这件事该怪我 |
[09:44] | From this point on, | 从现在开始 |
[09:45] | you don’t say another word about this, you get me? | 你不许再提这件事 明白了吗 |
[09:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[09:51] | There’s a single crack in this, | 只要这件事有一点差错 |
[09:53] | this tips sideways, we’re all on the hook. | 消息走漏了 我们就都有麻烦了 |
[09:55] | Sarge, I did what I had to do. | 警长 我做了我该做的事 |
[09:58] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[10:00] | We buried Al six months ago. | 我们半年前埋葬了老埃 |
[10:04] | This is not that. | 这件事不一样 |
[10:20] | – Oh, hell, no. – Mark. | -见鬼 -马克 |
[10:23] | I said I’m not working with– I’m not doing it! | 我说了我不再跟 我不干了 |
[10:25] | – I’m not working with you, man. – Nice to see you too. | -我不再为你办事了伙计 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[10:26] | May I remind you you still have a case | 需要我来提醒你 你还有个案子 |
[10:28] | you gotta work off. | 需要当线人来抵消吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I’ve been working that off for the last ten months. | 是啊 我过去十个月都在为此努力 |
[10:32] | You got me snitching on the whole damn neighborhood. | 你让我监视了这整个该死的社区 |
[10:35] | You sent me those narco cops last month. | 你上个月还派了那些缉毒警过来 |
[10:36] | They were beat cops and they had one question for you. | 他们是巡警并且他们有问题要问你 |
[10:39] | They were idiots. | 他们就是傻子 |
[10:41] | This is all, uh, legally personal–legal– | 这些都是 合法的私有物 |
[10:44] | Would you just calm down, all right? | 你冷静点 好吗 |
[10:45] | We’re not here to search your stuff | 我们不是来搜查的 |
[10:47] | and shutting curtains and slamming doors in my face | 如果我们真的是来搜查的 |
[10:49] | isn’t gonna stop us if we were. | 拉上窗帘关上门也并不能阻止我们 |
[10:51] | Sergeant Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[10:53] | You brought your boss? | 你还把你老大带来了 |
[10:55] | What, you don’t want to work with me, either? | 怎么 你也不想跟我共事吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, no. No thanks. | 没错 不不 谢谢 |
[10:58] | Well, see, I think you do. | 我觉得你还是乐意的 |
[11:00] | ‘Cause I’m the guy who can actually | 因为我是那个可以让你的档案 |
[11:01] | get your whole file cleared. | 变得清清白白的人 |
[11:05] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[11:07] | And what do I have to do for you to do that? | 那条件是什么呢 |
[11:09] | Inform on the carjacking crew | 通知劫车的那帮人 |
[11:11] | working out of Canaryville. | 别在卡纳拉维尔作案 |
[11:14] | What, are they boosting Saturn twin-cams on 42nd? | 怎么 他们又在42街超速行驶了吗 |
[11:20] | I don’t know any crews jacking cars. Sorry. | 我不知道有哪个团伙在劫车 抱歉 |
[11:23] | That so? | 这样吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah, that’s literally what I just said. | 是的 就像我刚刚说的一样 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:27] | Well, you know anyone who might know? | 那你知道谁可能知道吗 |
[11:30] | Pat Kent? | 帕特·肯特 |
[11:33] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[11:34] | You inform on this one thing, | 你帮我们这一回 |
[11:37] | you get Pat to give us something, and you’re done. | 从帕特那里套出信息 你就没事了 |
[11:39] | All right? You’re off the hook. | 听懂了吗 一笔勾销 |
[11:40] | No more me, no more cops, nothing. | 我不再来找你 警察也不会 我们两清 |
[11:46] | No. | 不 |
[11:47] | No thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[11:48] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[11:50] | consider your case still open. | 那你的案子就还没解决 |
[11:52] | I got a lot of friends who’d love to talk to you. | 我有好多朋友都想找你聊聊 |
[11:55] | Okay. Fine, fine, fine, fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[11:57] | What do you–What do I gotta do? | 你要我做什么 |
[11:59] | Just tell me. | 就告诉我 |
[12:02] | What? | 需要我做什么 |
[12:04] | You go in, you push Pat for info. | 你进去之后 逼迫帕特交出信息 |
[12:06] | But be smart, subtle. Don’t push too hard. | 但是要聪明 微妙 不要逼太紧 |
[12:09] | This phone is your wire. | 这部手机就是你的监听器 |
[12:10] | We’ll be outside listening. | 我们在外面听着 |
[12:12] | We’ll also be hacked into their surveillance cam for eyes. | 我们还会黑进他们的监控摄像头 |
[12:15] | We can have a ghost in there for you. | 我们会在里面给你安排个线人 |
[12:17] | Someone under, you won’t even know they’re there. | 潜伏在里面 你都不会注意到他 |
[12:20] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[12:23] | If one of the two of you starts slinking around Canaryville, | 如果你们俩中的一个在卡纳拉维尔溜达 |
[12:26] | there’s no way in hell no one notices. | 不可能没人注意到 |
[12:29] | But I have a second idea. | 但我有个办法 |
[12:31] | Um, I don’t even use a wire. | 我不用窃听器 |
[12:33] | Right, yeah, so I just– | 没错 所以我就 |
[12:35] | I go in and I talk to a couple people. | 走进去 和几个人交谈 |
[12:37] | I’ll get you a little info and… | 把情报搞到 |
[12:39] | you know, we’d all be real happy. | 然后你我都会很开心 |
[12:41] | No, see, I talked to Adam. | 不 我和亚当聊过了 |
[12:44] | And he said he’s known you for, like, a long time. | 他说他认识你好久了 |
[12:47] | And you’re getting a wire. | 你要拿着窃听器进去 |
[12:48] | That’s cute. | 这可真棒 |
[12:49] | Uh, this is up and running, | 这已经开始运行了 |
[12:50] | so I’m gonna let everybody know. | 我去告诉大家 |
[12:51] | All right. Cool. | 好的 很好 |
[12:53] | How do you know Adam? | 你怎么认识亚当的 |
[12:55] | We, uh…we grew up around the block. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[12:58] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:59] | Took different paths, huh? | 两条人生轨迹 对吧 |
[13:01] | No. No, not really. You know… | 不 其实不是 |
[13:04] | it’s only in Chicago a kid like Adam | 只有在芝加哥 像亚当那样的孩子 |
[13:06] | can grow up and become a cop. | 长大了能当警察 |
[13:10] | Do you… | 你有… |
[13:11] | – have time for coffee, or — – Move. | -你有时间喝杯咖啡吗 -快走吧 |
[13:17] | Are you really okay with all this? | 你真的能接受这些吗 |
[13:20] | With what? | 接受什么 |
[13:22] | With not knowing why Ruzek’s staring down the barrel of an OID? | 不知道为什么鲁塞克会卷入涉警致死的案件中 |
[13:27] | I don’t know if I’m okay with any of it. | 我不知道我能不能接受 |
[13:30] | But I think the best way to protect everyone | 但我觉得保护所有人最好的方法 |
[13:34] | is to not talk about it. | 就是不再提这件事了 |
[13:42] | – Hey there, Mark. – Mark’s here. We’re up. | -你好 马克 -马克到了 我们上线 |
[13:48] | You know we got police heat all up on 47th? | 你知道47号公路上全是警察吗 |
[13:50] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[13:51] | The two cops in full uniform sitting at the stop | 两个全副武装的警察坐在检查站 |
[13:53] | like their asses are on fire. | 就像他们屁股着火了一样 |
[13:55] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[13:56] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[13:57] | They’re, like, a lick away from pulling a stop and frisk. | 就像是 有点风吹草动就会停车搜身 |
[14:00] | Who the hell’s bringing the heat? | 谁把他们招来的 |
[14:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:03] | Someone should probably find out. | 也许有人该去搞清楚 |
[14:19] | You going to Becker’s tonight? | 你今晚去贝克尔家吗 |
[14:21] | Valerie said she’s only going if you go. | 瓦莱丽说你去她才去 |
[14:26] | You want me to talk to someone? | 你想让我跟别人谈谈吗 |
[14:28] | No. It’s good. | 不用了 没事 |
[14:32] | Pricks apparently been out there for, like, 12 hours. | 那些混蛋在外面待了12个小时了 |
[14:34] | Jesus. We gotta be ready to pull this guy. | 天呐 我们得准备好把他撤出来 |
[14:36] | I know they’re gonna get bored. | 我知道他们会觉得无聊的 |
[14:37] | Start pulling their weight with pat downs. | 开始通过搜身来发挥他们的作用 |
[14:40] | No one’s gonna wanna go in with possession– | 谁也不想因为持有违禁物而被关进去 |
[14:41] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[14:43] | I’ll talk to Billy. | 我会和比利说的 |
[14:44] | – Billy? – Billy’s been clearing? | -比利 -比利还在清理吗 |
[14:46] | Clearing. Chop shop. | 清理 黑车交易场 |
[14:49] | Did I not just say it was good? | 你没听见我刚才说没事吗 |
[14:57] | Question. | 问个问题 |
[14:59] | How the hell are you okay with the fact | 你想上的妹子只愿意去一个 |
[15:00] | that the girl you want to screw | 有我在的派对 |
[15:02] | will only go to this house party if I’m there? | 你怎么不觉得郁闷呢 |
[15:09] | She only likes you there as a buffer, all right? | 她就是把你当个备胎而已 |
[15:10] | I think she wants me there ’cause she likes me, Coop. | 我觉得她想让我去是因为她喜欢我吧 库珀 |
[15:13] | She said she wouldn’t even kiss him | 她说为了不破坏他们的友情 |
[15:14] | ’cause it might ruin their friendship. | 她连亲都不会亲他一下 |
[15:16] | He’s known her for three days, what friendship? | 他才认识她三天 有什么屁友情 |
[15:23] | Ah, man. | 我的天 |
[15:26] | Wasn’t quite what we talked about. | 跟我们之前说的不太一样的 |
[15:28] | Yeah, are we done? | 是啊 我们完事了吧 |
[15:30] | This Billy’s place, is that Billy Cowan? | 这个比利的地方 说的是比利·柯文吧 |
[15:32] | Owns an auto repair on 45th? | 在45街有个汽车修理厂的 |
[15:34] | Guessing that’s an off-the-books chop shop? | 我猜是个地下黑车交易场吧 |
[15:36] | Crack team. | 够专业的啊 |
[15:38] | I’ll take that as a confirmation. | 我就当成我说对了 |
[15:41] | Your COH. | 你的通信设备 |
[15:45] | That was a dumbass way to press for info. | 这样套情报真够傻的 |
[15:47] | No it wasn’t. | 一点都不傻 |
[15:49] | Not when everyone in there knows you’ve got their back. | 只有当那群人知道你跟他们是一伙时才会开口 |
[15:59] | Yo, are you Billy Cowan? | 你是比利·柯文吧 |
[16:00] | That’s me. How can I help you? | 是我 有什么能效劳的 |
[16:02] | Right here, buddy. | 往这看 伙计 |
[16:06] | I gotta say, Billy, you do not look surprised to see us. | 我得说比利 你看见我们一点都不吃惊啊 |
[16:08] | He doesn’t look surprised, does he? | 他一点都不吃惊 对吧 |
[16:09] | Yeah, well, that’s because he knows | 因为他知道 |
[16:10] | we’re not gonna cause a scene. | 我们不会在这大闹天宫 |
[16:11] | Unless he doesn’t want to talk to us. | 除非他不肯跟我们谈 |
[16:13] | Not sure how I can help you. | 我不知道有什么能告诉你们的 |
[16:15] | Well, I think we all know that there’s a few ways | 我想我们都知道这个可以 |
[16:18] | this can go down. | 有几种不同的方式 |
[16:18] | We can search the shop, | 我们可以搜查你的修理厂 |
[16:20] | talk to people, get loud, | 跟大家问问话 粗声恶气 |
[16:21] | tear this place up piece by piece, or… | 把这个地方翻得底朝天 或者… |
[16:23] | Or you can give us something better. | 你给我们点更好的 |
[16:25] | Trade up. Name of the game, Billy. | 交换 就是这样子 比利 |
[16:27] | Who’s dropping off the luxury cars | 是谁把豪华车送过来 |
[16:28] | you’re chopping, Billy? | 让你在黑市上卖掉 比利 |
[16:31] | I don’t run that kind of shop. | 我不做那种生意 |
[16:33] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | 5021 Eddie, we’re gonna need an assist | 5021E 我们需要协助 |
[16:37] | on executing a search warrant, 1432 West 45h– | 执行一项搜查令 45街西1432号 |
[16:40] | Look, I don’t know any names, all right? | 听着 我不知道他们的名字 |
[16:41] | Yeah, no names? Okay. | 不知道名字 好吧 |
[16:46] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[16:48] | I don’t ask people for their names. | 我不会去问他们的名字的 |
[16:49] | Billy. | 比利 |
[16:51] | You’re trying my patience here. | 你在挑战我的耐心啊 |
[16:53] | She’s gonna need a name, man. | 你得给她个名字 伙计 |
[16:54] | All right. All right, okay? | 好了 好了 |
[16:57] | He drops off the cars. | 他把车送过来 |
[16:59] | I give him the cash same night and clear them out. | 当晚我给他现金然后把车处理掉 |
[17:02] | I ain’t got any of them here. | 我这里什么都没有了 |
[17:04] | He? | 他 |
[17:06] | I really don’t know his name. | 我真的不知道他叫什么 |
[17:08] | But I’m not a damn idiot. | 可是我也不是傻瓜 |
[17:11] | I got contingencies for if something happens. | 我留着后手以防出什么事呢 |
[17:15] | Of course you do. | 那是当然 |
[17:17] | Our friend Billy installed his own camera. | 我们的朋友比利自己装了个监控 |
[17:19] | Said this is the guy right here | 说这就是那个 |
[17:20] | that comes in and drops the cars off. | 把车送过来的家伙 |
[17:22] | Comes in alone, drops ’em, | 一个人来 把车送过来 |
[17:23] | and Billy pays him cash same day. | 然后比利在同一天给他现金 |
[17:26] | Billy didn’t know his ID, license plate, | 比利不知道他的身份 车牌号 |
[17:27] | any identifying markers, so. | 任何识别身份的特征 所以 |
[17:29] | – That’s the best shot we got. – Yeah. | -这就是我们最好的东西了 -对 |
[17:30] | All right, so we do it the old-fashioned way. | 没问题 我们就用传统的方式来 |
[17:32] | Farm it off. | 外包出去 |
[17:33] | Every beat cop, CTA worker, | 每个巡警 交管局的警察 |
[17:35] | get every gang and tact unit across the city. | 市里每个反黑组和战术小组的人都调动起来 |
[17:37] | If someone knows this guy, | 如果有人认识这家伙 |
[17:38] | that picture’s gonna be enough to spark it. | 那这照片应该足够唤起他们的记忆 |
[17:40] | – Hey, you can run it past Mark. – All right. | -你也可以让马克看看 -好 |
[17:42] | He should be around here. Hey. | 他应该就在这 |
[17:44] | Hank, this is Detective Tim Powell. | 汉克 这位是蒂姆·鲍威尔警探 |
[17:46] | – Hank. – Powell. | -汉克 -鲍威尔 |
[17:47] | Are you Officer Adam Ruzek? | 你是亚当·鲁塞克警官吗 |
[17:48] | I’m with IRT. | 我是事件响应小组的 |
[17:49] | I’m taking over your officer-involved death. | 我来接手负责你的涉警致死案 |
[17:53] | Why the change in lead? | 为什么要换人来管呢 |
[17:55] | Let’s talk downstairs. | 我们楼下说吧 |
[17:56] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[18:10] | We did full forensics at the crime scene. | 我们对犯罪现场做了全面的勘察 |
[18:15] | Found some blood on the wall. | 在墙上找到了一些血迹 |
[18:17] | Huh. Well… | 好吧 |
[18:19] | as I stated at the scene, | 正如我在现场说的 |
[18:20] | there was a hell of an altercation. | 我们进行了激烈的搏斗 |
[18:21] | So it’s possible Rizzo was injured | 所以里佐很可能受伤了 |
[18:23] | before he went over the wall. | 在他穿墙掉下去之前 |
[18:24] | Blood wasn’t Rizzo’s. Unidentified profile. | 血迹不是里佐的 无法识别 |
[18:29] | Just as a reminder, you said at the scene | 给你提个醒 你之前在现场说 |
[18:30] | that you were not injured. | 你没有受伤 |
[18:32] | Photographs we took confirm that. | 我们拍的照片也确认了这一点 |
[18:33] | No, I didn’t believe so, but, you know. | 是的 我相信自己没受伤 但你知道 |
[18:35] | It’s possible. | 也不是完全没可能 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:38] | So you have no idea who could have left | 所以你也不知道是谁 |
[18:39] | the fresh blood at the scene? | 在现场留下了新鲜血迹 |
[18:41] | No, sir. | 我不知道 长官 |
[18:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:45] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[18:56] | – You are gonna talk to me. – No, I’m not. | -你得告诉我 -不 我不想谈 |
[18:57] | You have to stay out of it. | 你必须置身事外 |
[18:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:01] | I don’t care what we’re supposed to do. | 我不在乎我们应该做什么 |
[19:03] | What Voight told you. | 也不在乎博伊特怎么跟你说的 |
[19:04] | You have to tell me what’s going on right now. | 你现在必须告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[19:07] | And don’t give me some of this police loyalty, | 别跟我来什么警界忠义 |
[19:08] | – blue line brotherhood… – Stop. Stop. | -蓝线兄弟情之类的 -打住 打住 |
[19:12] | You think those are things I just believe in theory? | 你觉得我只是在理论上相信这些东西 |
[19:15] | These are just nice words I toss around? | 这只是我到处吹嘘的漂亮话 |
[19:18] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[19:20] | Please tell me you didn’t do what I think you did. | 请告诉我你没有做我觉得你做了的那些事 |
[19:31] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:36] | There are a thousand ways this goes wrong. | 这件事有上千种出岔子的可能 |
[19:39] | A thousand ways you end up on the wrong end of this. | 有上千种可能你因这件事而倒霉 |
[19:42] | If IRT came to question you, | 如果事件响应小组来找你问话 |
[19:44] | that means there’s discrepancies in your story. | 就意味着你的故事里有矛盾之处 |
[19:47] | You are risking your career. | 你在拿自己的职业生涯冒险 |
[19:50] | – Jail time. – I know. | -有可能会坐牢 -我知道 |
[19:51] | Your life. | 牺牲你的人生 |
[19:53] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[19:55] | Some half-assed notion of loyalty? | 为了毫无意义的忠诚信念 |
[19:57] | It is not a notion. | 不是为了一个信念 |
[20:01] | It’s Antonio. It’s Voight. | 是为了安东尼奥 博伊特 |
[20:04] | It’s our unit. | 为了我们小队 |
[20:06] | It’s our unit… | 为了我们小队… |
[20:08] | and I’m gonna protect it every time. | 我每次都会选择保护它 |
[20:10] | Every time. | 每次都会 |
[20:12] | That’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[20:14] | Why do you have a problem with that? | 为什么你会觉得这是个问题 |
[20:15] | I don’t have a problem with that. | 我没觉得这是个问题 |
[20:16] | I have a problem with something happening to you. | 我只是觉得你做的事有问题 |
[20:18] | No, you have a problem with my damn ethics, Hailey. | 不 你觉得我有职业道德问题 海莉 |
[20:20] | You always have had a problem with that | 你一直觉得我在这方面有问题 |
[20:22] | and I’m not gonna talk about policing with you again– | 我不会再跟你谈出警的事了 |
[20:24] | Listen! This has nothing to do with police loyalty. | 听着 这跟警界忠义毫无关系 |
[20:26] | It has to do with you. | 只跟你有关系 |
[20:28] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[20:31] | I care about you, and I… | 我不仅在乎你 而且… |
[20:37] | I could hear you guys in the stairwell. | 我在楼梯井里能听到你们说话 |
[20:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[20:43] | Nothing. It’s fine. Sorry. | 没什么 没事 抱歉 |
[20:48] | You cannot be having this conversation here. | 你们不能在这里谈这些 |
[20:50] | And we’re supposed to be out securing an ID. | 而且我们现在应该在外面确认嫌疑人身份 |
[21:19] | I thought we were done with this. | 我以为咱们已经两清了 |
[21:20] | I’m not in the mood today, all right? | 我今天没心情说这个 好吗 |
[21:22] | I just need you to look at a picture. | 我只想让你看张照片 |
[21:26] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[21:31] | No, I’ve never seen him. | 不 从来没见过 |
[21:32] | You’ve never seen him. That’s the truth? | 你从来没见过 真的吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[21:35] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[21:37] | You’re such a bad liar. No, no, no. | 你还真不会撒谎 不不不 |
[21:39] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:41] | You can’t force me to… | 你不能逼我… |
[21:43] | I can if I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你的时候就可以 |
[21:45] | Who the hell is he? | 他到底是谁 |
[21:48] | Look, I get you don’t want to be here. | 听着 我知道你不想待在这儿 |
[21:50] | I get you don’t want to be doing this. | 我也知道你不想做这种事 |
[21:52] | This is the last time, I swear. | 这是最后一次 我发誓 |
[21:54] | You can’t play by the Canaryville code | 在这件事上你可没法遵从 |
[21:56] | on this one, Mark. | 卡纳拉维尔准则 马克 |
[21:57] | All right? This crew? | 好吗 这帮人 |
[21:58] | They beat a woman and then they shot her twice. | 他们打了个女人之后又对她开了两枪 |
[22:00] | And they left her dead on the side of the road. | 然后把尸体扔在路边跑了 |
[22:03] | She was 18 years old. | 她还只有18岁 |
[22:05] | So whatever you got for this guy, | 所以不管你跟这家伙有什么关系 |
[22:07] | I don’t think it’s got anything on her. | 都没法让她活过来了 |
[22:12] | I thought he was a good guy. | 我以为他是个好人 |
[22:13] | He’s not a good guy. | 他不是个好人 |
[22:14] | Yeah, well, I don’t know him that well. | 没错 好吧 我并不那么了解他 |
[22:16] | I don’t even know his name. | 我甚至连他的名字都不知道 |
[22:17] | I just–I’ve seen him around. | 我只是在附近见过他 |
[22:20] | He, uh, he’s from out of town. | 他是外地来的 |
[22:23] | Indiana, I think. | 我想是印第安纳州 |
[22:24] | Do you know where he’s staying? | 你知道他待在哪吗 |
[22:27] | Some vacants off Pershing. | 博兴街那的某个空房子 |
[22:31] | That helps. | 这信息很有帮助 |
[22:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:43] | – Anything? – No. | -有问到什么吗 -没有 |
[22:44] | Everyone’s saying they’ve never seen him before. | 每个人都说他们以前从没见过他 |
[22:45] | Uh, I’m gonna take the last four houses. | 我去最后的四间房子问一下 |
[22:47] | Why don’t you meet up with Atwater and Burgess? | 你去和阿特沃特还有伯吉斯汇合吧 |
[22:49] | They’re still working Peoria Street. | 他们还在皮奥里亚街 |
[22:50] | We should expand the area. | 我们应该扩大范围 |
[22:52] | 2113 squad, we have an on-view carjacking. | 2113小队 现在有件劫车案 |
[22:54] | Hailey! Turn up your radio! | 海莉 打开无线电 |
[22:56] | Go, 2113. | 说 2113小队 |
[22:57] | Two armed, masked offenders. | 两个持枪 蒙面的罪犯 |
[22:58] | Vehicle is heading westbound on Harrison. | 车辆在哈里森大街朝西行 |
[23:00] | 2113, that’s our patrol detail. | 2113 那是我们的巡逻警员 |
[23:02] | 65 George Ida eight Charlie. | 车牌65GI8C |
[23:04] | We’re in pursuit, victim is in the car. | 我们正在追捕 受害者在车里 |
[23:06] | Repeat, offenders have taken the victim with them. | 重复 罪犯挟持了受害者 |
[23:10] | Burgess, we got a carjacking in progress right now. | 伯吉斯 我们这正发生一件劫车案 |
[23:12] | Turn on your city-wide. We’re responding. | 打开全城频道 我们马上到 |
[23:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:15] | Westbound from Harrison, | 从哈里森大街朝西行 |
[23:16] | in pursuit approaching California. | 在追逐中接近加利福尼亚大街 |
[23:18] | 5021 Henry, we’re plainclothes officers | 5021H 我们是便衣警察 |
[23:20] | joining the chase. | 加入追捕行动 |
[23:21] | Westbound from Jackson. | 从杰克逊街向西 |
[23:22] | Copy, 5021 Henry, 1023. 2113, | 收到 5021H 1023 2113 |
[23:24] | you have the air. | 全城频道已启用 |
[23:28] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[23:39] | 1133 squad, we’ve got | 1133小队 我们在加利福尼亚大街 |
[23:42] | two units on California. | 安排了两个小组 |
[23:43] | Mercedes approaching. | 奔驰正在靠近 |
[23:47] | – Where are you going? – Mercedes now westbound. | -你要去哪 -奔驰现在在朝西走 |
[23:49] | I got him. | 我能追上他 |
[23:58] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[24:01] | – You good? – Go. | -你可以吗 -上 |
[24:24] | On my door. | 用车门掩护 |
[24:27] | 5021 Ida, we got shots fired at the police. | 5021I 罪犯向警方开枪 |
[24:34] | We got him pinned down in an alley | 我们把他逼到了杰克逊街和南皮奥里亚街的 |
[24:37] | off of Jackson and South Peoria. | 一条巷子里 |
[24:43] | One down! | 打倒一个 |
[24:47] | One’s on the move! Let’s go! | 一个跑了 走 |
[24:56] | If there’s anyone in the car, open the doors, | 如果车里还有人的话 打开车门 |
[24:58] | keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[25:00] | Help me! | 救我 |
[25:01] | Ma’am, is there anyone else in there? | 女士 里面还有人吗 |
[25:02] | No! Help! | 没了 救命 |
[25:04] | All right. Come with me. | 好了 跟着我 |
[25:05] | You’re okay. All right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[25:07] | Come here. Get behind me. | 过来 到我身后 |
[25:09] | Just hold onto me, we’re gonna back towards my vehicle, okay? | 抱紧我 我们回我的车上 好吗 |
[25:11] | You’ll stay behind me. | 你就待在我身后 |
[25:13] | You’re okay. It’s all over. | 没事的 都结束了 |
[25:21] | She’s all right? | 她没事吧 |
[25:22] | She took a hell of a beating, but she’ll be all right. | 她被打得很惨 但她会没事的 |
[25:24] | Patrol detail rolled up | 巡逻警员在登记 |
[25:26] | on the carjacking in progress. | 劫车案的进程 |
[25:27] | Carjackers just pushed her inside. | 劫车罪犯就把她推了进去 |
[25:30] | The offender Upton shot and killed. | 厄普顿射中的那个罪犯死了 |
[25:32] | He had an ID on him. John Crawford. | 他身上有身份证 约翰·克劳福德 |
[25:33] | He’s a match for the chop shop photo. | 和汽车销赃店的照片一致 |
[25:34] | He lives in Canaryville. | 他住在卡纳里维尔 |
[25:36] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:38] | – He’s local? – Yeah, born and raised. | -他是本地人 -是的 土生土长 |
[25:39] | His name pops in the CHRIS system | 他的名字从人资系统蹦了出来 |
[25:40] | right alongside Mark’s. | 就在马克旁边 |
[25:42] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你他妈是在逗我吧 |
[25:44] | Mark lied to me. | 马克对我撒谎了 |
[25:45] | Just go bring him in. | 去把他带回来 |
[25:46] | All right, tell me we got a bead on this second carjacker. | 好了 我们有另一个劫车犯的消息了吗 |
[25:49] | It’s in the wind. We’re tapping PODS. | 暂时没有 我们在查监控 |
[25:50] | Flooding the zone. | 彻查这块区域 |
[25:51] | And notify air one. | 请求空中支援 |
[25:52] | Have patrol start knocking on doors. | 让巡警开始敲门询问 |
[25:54] | This guy ran somewhere. Let’s find him. | 这家伙跑到了某个地方 把他找出来 |
[25:56] | All right. | 好 |
[26:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:29] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:30] | Go okay with the shooting team? | 跟审查小组那边进展得还好吧 |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[26:42] | You can’t let him do this. | 你不能让他这么做 |
[26:45] | Not after what happened to Olinsky. | 在奥林斯基的事之后 你不能让他这么做 |
[26:47] | I would stop right there. | 这个话题到此为止了 |
[26:49] | Whatever this is. | 无论是什么 |
[26:51] | The anger at me. | 对我的愤怒 |
[26:52] | Difference of opinion. | 意见分歧 |
[26:55] | Emotion getting the best of you for a guy you’re dating. | 因对方是你的约会对象而感情用事 |
[26:58] | I would stop. | 别这样 |
[27:01] | And walk right back out that door. | 然后从那扇门离开 |
[27:06] | It’s all those things. | 你说的都对 |
[27:11] | And trust me, I don’t want to be here. | 相信我 我也不想在这 |
[27:14] | I don’t want to be risking my career | 我不想为一个约会对象 |
[27:15] | for a guy I’m dating. | 而冒险自毁前程 |
[27:19] | But here I am. | 但是我还是来了 |
[27:22] | He has my loyalty, | 我全心全意待他 |
[27:23] | and I don’t know how to help him. | 但我不知道要怎么才能帮他 |
[27:28] | So I’m asking you. | 所以我来求你 |
[27:36] | Hailey, I’m doing everything I possibly can to help him. | 海莉 我正在竭尽所能地帮助他 |
[27:41] | Everything, but… | 尽全力 但是 |
[27:45] | But at the end of the day, it’s gonna be his decision. | 但归根结底 这是他的选择 |
[27:47] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[27:49] | Not yours. | 不是你的 |
[28:06] | Ah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:08] | All right, all right– thank you. | 好吧 好吧 谢谢 |
[28:11] | Why in the hell would you lie to me? | 你到底为什么要对我撒谎 |
[28:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:14] | Mark, a woman just got her face beat in | 马克 一个女人刚刚脸被打烂了 |
[28:15] | because of your sorry ass. | 就是因为你这个王八蛋 |
[28:16] | I just told you, I don’t know what the hell | 我跟你说过了 我不知道 |
[28:18] | you’re talking about! | 你他妈在说什么 |
[28:20] | You don’t get to play that! Not today! | 你别跟我讲那些没用的 今天不行 |
[28:21] | Hey. Sit down, Mark. | 坐下 马克 |
[28:24] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[28:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:36] | That’s John’s phone. | 这是约翰的电话 |
[28:39] | We pulled it off his body | 我们从刚刚的现场 |
[28:40] | at the scene we just responded to. | 在他尸体上拿到的 |
[28:43] | The last person who called him? | 最后一个跟他通话的人 |
[28:45] | You. | 是你 |
[28:48] | So you wanna try again? | 你想重新回答吗 |
[28:50] | No. I’m done now. | 没有 我说完了 |
[28:52] | Oh, you’re done? | 你说完了 |
[28:53] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[28:55] | Mark, you don’t understand what’s going on here. | 马克 你不知道现在什么情况了 |
[28:56] | You’re gonna get charged unless you talk to us. | 你必须告诉我们 否则你会被起诉的 |
[28:58] | Tell us everything that’s going on. | 你要把发生的一切都告诉我们 |
[29:00] | You’re gonna get charged. | 不然 你会被起诉的 |
[29:01] | You’re gonna get charged with your case. | 你会被你自己的案子起诉 |
[29:02] | You’re gonna get charged with obstruction of justice. | 你还会被指控妨碍司法公正 |
[29:04] | All of it. | 所有一切 |
[29:05] | Mm, no, I’m done. | 不 我说完了 |
[29:08] | Mark, that’s hard time. | 马克 这个时刻很艰难 |
[29:10] | I’m not talking to you anymore. | 我不会再跟你说话了 |
[29:12] | Hank, can I see you a minute? | 汉克 我可以单独跟你谈谈吗 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:19] | We’ve known each other a long time, you and me. | 我们已经认识很久了 |
[29:21] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:24] | I’m done talking to you. | 我跟你没什么好谈的了 |
[29:45] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你能来 |
[29:47] | We don’t have to go through all that. | 我们不必客套了 |
[29:48] | Trudy asked me to take over the case. | 特鲁迪让我接手这个案子 |
[29:50] | I’d do anything for her. | 我愿意为她做任何事 |
[29:53] | But I have no clear answer for you. | 但我没有一个明确的答案给你 |
[29:55] | There’s no surveillance footage. No PODS. | 没有摄像头 没有监控 |
[29:57] | We’ve yet to scrum up a single witness. | 我们一个证人都没抓到 |
[29:59] | And the blood on the scene’s gonna be a problem. | 现场的血迹也会是个问题 |
[30:01] | COPA’s first move will be | 民警问责办公室的第一步行动会是 |
[30:03] | to file a search warrant for Ruzek’s blood. | 申请搜查令取鲁塞克的血样 |
[30:05] | I know. And it’s not gonna match. | 我知道 但是不会找到匹配线索 |
[30:08] | From there it’s how far COPA wants to dig in. | 然后就取决于民警问责办公室想要挖多深了 |
[30:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[30:12] | File’s still open. I’m on lead. | 案子还没结 我主监 |
[30:15] | I’d be willing to make some changes. | 我愿意做一些改动 |
[30:17] | You and Adam come in, we sit down, | 你和亚当来 我们坐下来 |
[30:19] | we rework the case, the evidence. | 改动一下案件内容 证据 |
[30:22] | You both tell me the truth. | 你们把真相告诉我 |
[30:26] | We get a new story on the books. | 我们在案卷上留一个全新的故事 |
[30:30] | I’ll talk to Adam. | 我会和亚当谈谈 |
[30:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:34] | Once COPA gets this, | 一旦民警问责办公室拿到案卷 |
[30:35] | it’s out of my hands. | 我就什么都做不了了 |
[30:37] | This is the very best I’m gonna be able to do for you. | 我就能为你们做这么多了 |
[30:41] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[30:43] | Thanks, Tim. | 谢谢 蒂姆 |
[30:51] | This guy can really do that? | 这家伙真的能做到吗 |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 他能 |
[30:57] | And you’re gonna do it. | 而且你就要这么做 |
[30:58] | – It’s not that simple. – Yeah, it is. | -不是那么简单的事儿 -就是 |
[31:00] | Yeah, it is. | 真的不难 |
[31:03] | Adam, you go to COPA, | 亚当 如果你去民警问责办公室 |
[31:06] | I mean, things could go way wrong. | 事情可能会完全失控 |
[31:13] | It’s an election year. | 今年是选举年 |
[31:14] | COPA ain’t gonna be taking it easy on police. | 民警问责办公室不会轻易放过警察 |
[31:17] | Just walk it back now. | 现在还有回旋余地 |
[31:19] | Say it was me. | 告诉他们是我 |
[31:21] | – Of course. – Rizzo reached for your gun. | -当然 -里佐去拿你的枪 |
[31:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:25] | I intervened, we got into a physical altercation. | 我介入了 然后和他发生了肢体冲突 |
[31:27] | He went over. | 他掉下去了 |
[31:29] | Just put me on the hook. | 让我来担这个责任 |
[31:30] | If I do that, then you’re standing right where I am. | 如果我这样做 你和我的处境就一样了 |
[31:33] | Antonio’s still at risk of losing his job. | 安东尼奥还是有丢掉工作的危险 |
[31:35] | And you’re at risk of losing yours. | 你也有丢掉自己工作的危险 |
[31:36] | And if you go down, Boss, the entire– | 如果你倒下了 老大 整个 |
[31:40] | The entire unit goes down. | 整个小队就倒下了 |
[31:43] | I can handle this. | 我能应付 |
[31:46] | How? | 怎么应付 |
[31:50] | How could you handle it? | 你怎么应付得来 |
[32:00] | Adam, if… | 亚当 如果 |
[32:03] | if you go to COPA, | 如果你去了民警问责办公室 |
[32:05] | I can’t guarantee I can protect you | 如果事态恶化我不能保证 |
[32:07] | if things go bad. | 我保护得了你 |
[32:10] | There’s a price to pay for this kind of loyalty. | 这种忠诚是有代价的 |
[32:15] | You and I both know that. | 你我都心知肚明 |
[32:20] | I’m asking you to take my help now. | 我在请求你接受我的帮助 |
[32:26] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[32:31] | I mean, kid, I’m–I’m… | 我是说 孩子 我 |
[32:34] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[32:52] | Mark still ain’t talking. | 马克还是不说 |
[32:53] | Transit team is up, | 公交系统的小队已就绪 |
[32:54] | but investigative alerts haven’t popped anything yet. | 但是调查警报还未显示出任何结果 |
[32:56] | Not much to go on without a concrete description or ID. | 没有具体的描述或身份 很难继续调查 |
[32:59] | All right, so look into every carjacking | 好吧 调查离他逃跑的地方 |
[33:00] | within a two-mile radius from where he ran. | 半径两英里内所有的劫车案 |
[33:03] | Let’s talk to mass transit again too. | 我们再去和公共交通系统的警察谈谈 |
[33:05] | Mark didn’t just call John. | 马克不只是打电话给约翰 |
[33:06] | He made another call a minute later. | 一分钟后他又打了一个电话 |
[33:08] | To his brother. | 打给了他哥 |
[33:09] | This is Tommy Rollins, Mark’s older brother. | 这是汤米·罗林斯 马克的哥哥 |
[33:11] | He’s been in and out of prison | 过去十年 他一直在进出监狱 |
[33:12] | and in and out of Chicago for the last decade. | 也一直在芝加哥进进出出 |
[33:14] | His last known address was in Gary, | 他最后的住址在加里 |
[33:16] | but I looked into his financials. | 我看了他的银行账户记录 |
[33:17] | He used two ATMs in Canaryville last week. | 他上周在卡纳拉维尔用了两台自动取款机 |
[33:20] | So he’s here. | 他就在这 |
[33:21] | Tommy grew up six blocks away from John. | 汤米在离约翰六个街区远的地方长大 |
[33:22] | Same elementary school. | 他们上的是一所小学 |
[33:23] | You get this intel off the street? | 你从街上搞到的这个情报 |
[33:25] | Yeah. I called two contacts. | 是的 我给两个联系人打了电话 |
[33:26] | I gave ’em one name, | 给了他们一个名字 |
[33:27] | they both filled in the other. | 他们都告诉我了另一个 |
[33:28] | Tommy and John run together. They always have. | 汤米和约翰一起跑路 他们一直是这样 |
[33:30] | So… | 所以说 |
[33:31] | Mark saw John’s picture. | 马克看到了约翰的照片 |
[33:33] | Figured his brother was probably involved. | 以为他哥哥可能也牵连进来了 |
[33:35] | He called Tommy to warn him. | 他打电话给汤米是为了警告他 |
[33:36] | All right, I’ll get an emergency ping | 好 我去紧急定位他的手机 |
[33:38] | and expedited warrant. | 申请加急搜查令 |
[33:39] | – Let’s gear up. – Yeah. | -准备好 -明白 |
[34:13] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[34:14] | Ma’am, get back in the apartment. | 女士 回到你的屋子里 |
[34:15] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[34:25] | Chicago PD! Tommy, stop! | 芝加哥警署 汤米 站住 |
[34:27] | Hey! Tommy! | 汤米 |
[34:32] | Stop it or I’ll shoot you in the back of the head! | 站住 不然我就朝你后脑勺开枪 |
[34:38] | Little Adam Ruzek all grown up, | 小亚当·鲁塞克长大了 |
[34:40] | trying to be just like his daddy. | 想变得像他爸爸一样 |
[34:41] | Long time no see, Tommy. | 好久不见了 汤米 |
[34:43] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[34:44] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[34:46] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[34:47] | Stop moving, Tommy. You think I won’t shoot you? | 别动 汤米 你认为我不会开枪吗 |
[34:50] | – You don’t got the balls. – You want to play with me? | -你没那个胆子 -你想试试吗 |
[34:52] | Do it. | 开枪啊 |
[34:53] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[34:55] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[35:00] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放头上 |
[35:03] | Now get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[35:04] | You’ll always be a punk. | 你永远都只是个小混混 |
[35:08] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[35:14] | Look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[35:17] | You gonna take a shot at me, Tommy? | 你要向我开枪吗 汤米 |
[35:19] | Huh? Pull a gun on me? | 是吗 要向我开枪吗 |
[35:37] | I don’t get this. | 我不明白 |
[35:40] | Yeah, well, I don’t got to talk to you, man. | 好吧 我不想和你说话 伙计 |
[35:42] | There’s no way that you could have possibly thought | 你不会真的以为 |
[35:45] | that we weren’t gonna catch on. | 我们什么都不会发现吗 |
[35:50] | Do you even talk to your brother? | 你还和你哥说话吗 |
[35:54] | That doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[35:55] | I mean, Mark, he’s been in jail | 我的意思是 马克 他进监狱的次数 |
[35:56] | more than he’s been out, man. | 比出监狱的次数还多 |
[35:57] | What are you asking me, Adam? | 你到底想要什么 亚当 |
[36:05] | Pretty easy to forget where you came from, huh? | 你倒是很容易忘记自己的出身 不是吗 |
[36:16] | I wasn’t gonna be the one to bury him. | 我不想成为出卖他的人 |
[36:26] | These guys are here to take you to County. | 这些警官会带你去县监狱 |
[36:28] | You’re gonna be charged with your original case | 检方会起诉你先前的案子 |
[36:30] | and obstruction of justice. | 以及妨碍司法罪 |
[36:33] | Sorry, man. There’s nothing I could really do. | 抱歉 兄弟 我帮不了你了 |
[36:37] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[36:40] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:58] | I didn’t think… | 我没想到 |
[37:02] | I didn’t think this was gonna turn into anything. | 我没想到这段关系会有结果 |
[37:06] | It sorta caught me off guard. | 让我有些措手不及 |
[37:10] | I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[37:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:19] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[37:22] | And… | 而且 |
[37:25] | you didn’t have to tell me anything. | 你不需要告诉我任何事 |
[37:30] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[37:35] | And we’re always gonna be good. | 我们也会一直没事的 |
[37:46] | Sorry to come over like this and pull you out of bed. | 抱歉没打招呼就过来了 还打扰你休息 |
[37:49] | This is all very domestic. | 这里很舒适 |
[37:51] | I don’t think I’ve ever been here before. | 我觉得自己以前没来过 |
[37:54] | – Do you want a tour? – No. | -你想参观一下吗 -不用 |
[37:57] | No, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[37:58] | wanted to ask you a question. | 想问你一个问题 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[38:06] | You remember my first day in Intelligence? | 你还记得我来情报组的第一天吗 |
[38:07] | Al brought me in. | 老埃带我进来 |
[38:08] | You were the first person he introduced me to. | 然后第一个向我介绍了你 |
[38:10] | – Then Voight. – I remember. | -然后是博伊特 -我记得 |
[38:13] | Well, I’ve always trusted you. | 我一直很信任你 |
[38:15] | And… | 而且 |
[38:18] | That’s not really a question, Adam. | 这不是个问题 亚当 |
[38:21] | Your buddy Powell. | 你的朋友鲍威尔 |
[38:23] | He’s all right? | 他能信吗 |
[38:25] | You can believe what he’s telling you. | 你可以相信他所说的话 |
[38:29] | So I say that… | 假设我说 |
[38:32] | Rizzo went for my gun, Voight… | 里佐过来抢我的枪 博伊特 |
[38:34] | got into an altercation with him, | 与他发生了争执 |
[38:36] | defended himself, Rizzo goes out the window. | 为了保护自己 里佐不小心掉到窗户外 |
[38:38] | Are you telling me that’s the actual truth? | 你是说这是真正发生的事吗 |
[38:41] | I’m just asking what that truth would do. | 我只是问如果这是真相会怎样 |
[38:47] | I think | 我觉得 |
[38:49] | COPA would… | 民警问责办公室会 |
[38:53] | file a search warrant for Voight’s blood | 提交取证博伊特血样的搜查令 |
[38:55] | to match with the profile on scene. | 对比现场发现的血液 |
[38:59] | I think it wouldn’t match. | 我觉得不会一致 |
[39:02] | And I think, given Voight’s reputation, | 而且我认为 鉴于博伊特的名声 |
[39:04] | uh, COPA would dig in | 民警问责办公室会 |
[39:06] | with absolutely everything they had. | 利用一切资源挖出事情真相 |
[39:13] | But I also think Voight’s Voight. | 但我也认为博伊特是博伊特 |
[39:16] | And, um, chances are, | 所以有可能 |
[39:18] | he could find a way to survive it. | 他能找到方法自保 |
[39:21] | To protect all of you. | 并保护你们所有人 |
[39:23] | That’s who he is. | 这就是他 |
[39:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:38] | That first day, driving into the district… | 第一天开车到局里时 |
[39:43] | I asked Al, you know, | 我问老埃 |
[39:44] | there was like, I don’t know, | 当时大概有 我不确定 |
[39:46] | two dozen rookies in the Academy. | 警校大概有二十多个新毕业生 |
[39:48] | So why’d he pick me? | 为什么选我 |
[39:49] | Oh, did he even answer you? | 他回答你了吗 |
[39:51] | Yeah, he did. He… | 嗯 回答了 他 |
[39:56] | he told me he knew. | 他说他知道 |
[40:01] | That I was already his police. | 我就是他要找的警察 |
[40:18] | We’re here to investigate your behavior | 我们前来调查发生于 |
[40:20] | in the incident that occurred December 5th, 2018. | 2018年12月5日一起案件中你们的行为 |
[40:24] | Specifically any use of excessive force, | 尤其是是否存在过度执法 |
[40:26] | police misconduct, or any unlawful denial, | 警察渎职 或非法否认 |
[40:29] | deception, or falsehood in your account. | 欺骗 或虚假证词 |
[40:33] | Is that understood? | 明白吗 |
[40:34] | Yes, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[40:35] | All right, we’ll start by reading aloud your statement | 好的 我们先读一遍你在现场 |
[40:38] | given at the scene to IRT. | 提供给事件响应小组的证词 |
[40:42] | “I was in hot pursuit of the offender. | “我当时正在追捕嫌犯 |
[40:44] | “Closed in on him. | “并追上了他 |
[40:45] | “While chasing, I announced my office several times. | “在追捕过程中 我多次表明自己身份 |
[40:48] | “Ordered him to stop. | “命令他停下 |
[40:51] | “He didn’t. | “但他并没有停下 |
[40:52] | “He was violent. Non-compliant. | “他非常暴力 不服从执法 |
[40:54] | “He lunged for me. For my weapon. | “他冲向我 想抢我的武器 |
[40:57] | “In fear of my life, | “因我的生命受到威胁 |
[40:58] | I had no choice but to defend myself.” | 我不得不自卫” |
[41:02] | Officer Ruzek. | 鲁塞克警官 |
[41:04] | Can you attest to the validity of that statement? | 你能证实这份证词的有效性吗 |
[41:11] | That’s accurate, yes. | 证词无误 没错 |