时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | All right, so that’s two bedrooms upstairs– | 楼上有两间卧室 |
[00:05] | both the guest and the master. | 包括主卧和客卧 |
[00:07] | That master bedroom is incredible. | 那个主卧看起来太棒了 |
[00:09] | Right? It’s like a-a king lives in there. | 是吧 简直就是王宫一般 |
[00:13] | Guest bathroom for all the guests that one would have | 还有一间客用卫生间供所有 |
[00:16] | over for dinner in your sweet, sweet kitchen. | 在你完美甜蜜的厨房里就餐的客人使用 |
[00:21] | It’s nice. | 真好 |
[00:21] | This is, like, bigger than any house I’ve ever lived in before. | 这比我这辈子住过的房子都大 |
[00:24] | It’s really nice. | 真的很好 |
[00:24] | This is what they call a “Waterfall” countertop. | 他们称这为”流水”台面 |
[00:27] | Look at it, it’s glorious. | 你看看 多漂亮 |
[00:29] | You should get it. It’s really nice. | 你该买下来 真的很好 |
[00:30] | It better be nice for the price that they’re asking, | 不豪华点怎么对得起他们要的高价呢 |
[00:32] | which I’m hoping maybe someday you’ll split with me. | 所以我希望有朝一日我们能一起分担 |
[00:35] | – What? – I’m playing with you. | -什么 -我开玩笑呢 |
[00:37] | – I’m playing with you. – That’s not funny. | -我开玩笑 -这可不好笑 |
[00:39] | I’m playing, I’m playing, I’m playing, I’m playing. | 开玩笑 开玩笑 开玩笑 |
[00:40] | – But seriously, you like it? – I like it. | -但说真的 你喜欢吗 -我喜欢 |
[00:42] | Okay, ’cause I would hope | 好吧 因为我希望 |
[00:44] | that you’d spend a little bit of time with me over here. | 你能多在这里陪陪我 |
[00:47] | – We’ll see. – We’ll see? | -再说 -再说 |
[00:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:52] | Mm, I’m pretty sure that this is illegal. | 我确定这样不合法吧 |
[00:54] | I’m pretty sure I know a few cops | 我也确定万一我们有麻烦了 |
[00:55] | that can help us out just in case we get in trouble. | 我认识几个警察能帮我们解决麻烦 |
[00:57] | Oh, yeah. Oh, that’s good. | 是吗 那太好了 |
[01:10] | No. | 不 |
[01:13] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[01:16] | – We gotta go. – Unfortunately, yes. | -我们得走了 -很不幸 确实得走了 |
[01:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | – You got that? – Yeah. | -你也看到了 -是 |
[01:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[01:49] | Everything looks good, Antonio. | 一切都挺好的 安东尼奥 |
[01:50] | There’s no tears, no fractures, no arthritis. | 没有撕裂 骨折和关节炎 |
[01:53] | All right, then, why does my shoulder still hurt so much? | 好吧 那为什么我的肩膀这么疼 |
[01:55] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[01:56] | So when you say “Pain,” | 你说的这个”疼” |
[01:58] | what type of discomfort are you experiencing? | 你觉得是什么样的疼痛 |
[02:00] | Is it stiffness, soreness? | 是刺痛 酸疼 |
[02:02] | I don’t know. Uh, pain. | 我也不知道 就是疼 |
[02:04] | You probably just need to give it some more rest. | 没准你只是需要多休息休息 |
[02:07] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:10] | Hey, uh, I’m gonna need a refill on that prescription. | 我需要你再开一剂那种药方 |
[02:13] | Another one? | 还要啊 |
[02:15] | I need something to help with the pain, so. | 我需要帮忙镇痛 |
[02:17] | It’s been three months since the injury. | 你受伤之后已经过了三个月了 |
[02:19] | There’s no structural damage. | 你的身体已经完全恢复了 |
[02:20] | It’s the only thing that helps with the pain. | 只有这样我才能止痛 |
[02:22] | I get it, but this would be your fourth refill. | 我明白 但这可是第四单了 |
[02:25] | I mean, that’s a lot of Oxycodone, | 你这羟考酮吃得也太多了 |
[02:27] | especially for an injury like this. | 尤其是你的伤也不严重 |
[02:29] | – Like I said, it still hurts. – I understand, but– | -我说了 还是疼 -我明白 但是 |
[02:32] | You know what, look, I’m not some junkie | 我告诉你 我不是那种瘾君子 |
[02:33] | looking to hustle my doc for some pills. | 装病从医生那里骗药 |
[02:39] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[02:42] | I just need help with the pain so I can do my job. | 我只是需要镇痛 好让我专心干活 |
[02:46] | Look, I’m sorry. I could lose my license. | 我很抱歉 这样做我可能会丢了执照 |
[02:49] | If you need any help, anything at all– | 如果你需要任何帮助 什么都行 |
[02:51] | I don’t need any help, Doc. I’m fine. | 我不需要什么帮助 医生 我没事 |
[03:39] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[03:42] | – Nothing, I… – Your hand is bleeding. | -没什么 我 -你的手流血了 |
[03:46] | I’m okay, sweetie. | 我没事 亲爱的 |
[03:48] | I was just-I was fooling around. | 我只是闹着玩 |
[03:50] | I was shadow-boxing and I-I hit the stupid mirror. | 本想打个空气拳击 结果打到镜子了 |
[03:53] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I’m fine. What are you doing home, anyway? | 我没事 话说你怎么回家了 |
[03:57] | – I thought you had mid-terms? – I forgot my notebook. | -你不是期中考吗 -我忘拿笔记本了 |
[04:01] | Well, I suggest you find your notebook | 那我建议你赶紧找到你的笔记本 |
[04:02] | and get back to the library. | 回图书馆学习去 |
[04:05] | Go. | 快去 |
[04:18] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[04:21] | Where’s Antonio? He’s not picking up his phone. | 安东尼奥在哪 他不接电话 |
[04:24] | So what’s going on? | 到底是怎么了 |
[04:26] | Jay busts some punk this morning with | 杰在今早抓了个小混混 |
[04:27] | an ounce of heroin in his car, gave up the drug house. | 车里有一盎司海洛因 把毒品点交待了 |
[04:29] | Supposed to be moving a lot of Fentanyl. | 那边应该在出售大量芬太尼 |
[04:31] | We’re gonna hit it, and see what we can find. | 我们过去一趟 看看能找到些什么 |
[04:33] | Yeah, and who we can flip. | 还有我们能策反哪些人 |
[04:34] | Yeah, so I want you to bust them all, too. | 没错 把他们也抓了 |
[04:36] | Junkies, dealers, girlfriends, everyone. | 瘾君子 毒贩 女朋友 每个人 |
[04:39] | Hey, you know where Antonio is? | 你知道安东尼奥在哪吗 |
[04:41] | No, I’ve been calling him but… | 不知道 我一直在给他打电话 不过 |
[04:46] | Right, so Hailey, Burgess, and I will take the front. | 海莉 伯吉斯和我走前门 |
[04:48] | Ruzek, Atwater, you guys take the back. | 鲁塞克和阿特沃特 你们走后门 |
[04:49] | All right, hit it. | 好 出发 |
[04:50] | I’ll see you all back at the district. | 局里见 |
[04:52] | Do we have any names or pictures? | 有任何姓名或者照片吗 |
[04:54] | No, we’re flying blind. | 没有 我们要盲闯了 |
[04:55] | – But that makes it fun, right? – Yeah. | -不过这更有意思 对吧 -没错 |
[04:59] | Chicago PD, nobody move! | 芝加哥警署 所有人不许动 |
[05:01] | Cops! Cops! | 警察来了 |
[05:02] | – Go, go-go-go-go! – Damn it. | -快走 -该死 |
[05:04] | Nobody move! Hands in the air, now! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[05:05] | – Runners to the right! – I said hands in the air, now! | -毒贩站右边 -我说了举起手来 |
[05:07] | – Get up against the wall. – Get your hands up! | -靠墙站 -把手举起来 |
[05:09] | This has gotta be some kind of mistake, man. | 这是一场误会 老兄 |
[05:10] | – Hands where I can see them! – Turn around! | -把手放在我看的见的地方 -转过来 |
[05:12] | This must be some kind of mistake. | 肯定是误会 |
[05:14] | This is a mistake? What is this, aspirin? | 误会 这是什么 阿司匹林吗 |
[05:20] | What’s all this, man? | 这些是什么 |
[05:23] | – Look at the wall. – Hey! Chicago PD! | -眼睛看着墙 -芝加哥警署 |
[05:25] | Face the wall, put your hands behind your back. | 面朝墙 手放在背后 |
[05:33] | Adam, I got four coming out the back! | 亚当 有四个人从后门出来了 |
[05:34] | Hey, hey, hey! Put your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[05:35] | -Put your hands up! – Come here! | -举起手来 -过来 |
[05:37] | I want to see hands! | 让我看到你们的手 |
[05:38] | – Hands up! – Get on the ground! | -举起手 -趴在地上 |
[05:39] | – Come here. – It’s cool. I’m cool. | -过来 -好的 |
[05:41] | Oh, my hand, man! | 我的手 |
[05:42] | You, look–look at the wall. | 你看着墙 |
[05:44] | Don’t look at me, just get on the wall, okay? | 别看我 靠到墙上 |
[05:45] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[05:47] | – Hands behind your back… – Damn! | -手放背后 -该死 |
[05:48] | – Damn it. – Burgess, you got her? | -该死 -伯吉斯 你看好她 |
[05:49] | Go, go, go! I got her. | 去追 我看着她 |
[05:51] | Hey, you got anything that could hurt me in there? | 你是不是藏了能伤害我的东西 |
[05:53] | – No, I don’t know those guys. – Hey! Do not– | -没有 我不认识那些人 -不准 |
[05:54] | You do not turn around. | 你不准转身 |
[05:55] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做啊 |
[05:57] | I got him, I got him! | 我去抓他 |
[05:59] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[06:05] | Police! Freeze! | 警察 站住 |
[06:32] | Chicago PD! Get down! | 芝加哥警署 趴在地上 |
[06:33] | Get down right now or I will shoot you! | 立刻下来 不然我就开枪 |
[06:35] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[06:37] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[06:38] | Now turn around real slow. | 慢慢地转过身来 |
[06:40] | Real slow. | 很慢很慢 |
[06:45] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[06:47] | Don’t shoot. It’s me. | 别开枪 是我 |
[06:50] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[06:58] | Antonio, what the hell happened? | 安东尼奥 发生什么了 |
[07:00] | You were–you were doing a buy in the house? | 你刚刚在那间房里买毒品吗 |
[07:01] | It’s not that hard to understand, Adam. | 这不难理解 亚当 |
[07:03] | I got a tip from a CI. | 我从线人那边得到消息 |
[07:04] | Came to check it out so I did a buy. | 过来看一下情况 就做了笔买卖 |
[07:06] | You didn’t want to tell anybody you were here? | 你不想告诉任何人你来这里 |
[07:07] | We could have covered you. | 我们本可以掩护你 |
[07:08] | Oh, I got the tip 20 minutes ago. | 我是20分钟前得到的消息 |
[07:10] | I was in the area, figured I’d come check it out. | 当时我在这一带 就想来看看 |
[07:12] | – It’s no big deal. – Yeah, it is a big deal, man. | -没多大事 -这可是大事 |
[07:15] | I almost shot you. | 我差点开枪打你 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:19] | I should have identified myself earlier. | 我应该早点亮明身份 |
[07:24] | Antonio, look. | 安东尼奥 听着 |
[07:25] | – I don’t mean to pry but, uh– – Then don’t. | -我不想刨根问底 但 -那就别问 |
[07:27] | But we all called you like a bunch of times. | 但是我们给你打了好多电话了 |
[07:29] | I came here to do some undercover work. | 我来这做些卧底工作 |
[07:31] | Things got screwed up. End of story. | 出了点差错 就这样 |
[07:33] | You break protocol, it’s end of story. | 你违反了条例 这才是结果 |
[07:35] | One of us does it, bro, | 要是我们违反了条例 |
[07:36] | you would want our badge. | 你会让我们上交警徽 |
[07:37] | I swear to God, Adam– | 我发誓 亚当 |
[07:38] | Antonio, it’s a little out of character, man. | 安东尼奥 这太不像你了 老兄 |
[07:40] | – She almost shot you. – Hey, listen, listen. | -她差点开枪打你 -听我说 |
[07:42] | Nobody got hurt. | 没人受伤 |
[07:44] | There’s a lot of eyes around | 这附近有很多耳目 |
[07:45] | so let’s just leave it alone for now. | 现在先不要谈这件事 |
[07:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:56] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:00] | No. | 不好 |
[08:27] | Can I get a ride? | 我能搭一程吗 |
[08:29] | – Yeah, sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[08:30] | I, uh, drove here with Jay but he’s stuck doing the paper work | 我和杰一起来的 但他现在正忙着写报告 |
[08:32] | so he’s gonna be like another hour or so. | 要再等一个小时 |
[08:37] | Are these yours, or… | 这些是你的还是 |
[08:39] | No, I did a buy, remember? | 不是我的 我做了笔买卖 记得吗 |
[08:42] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | So I’ll just take them and lock them with the other– | 那我拿去和其他的药一起锁起来 |
[08:46] | No, no, no, that’s okay. I can do it. | 不用了 我来吧 没关系的 |
[08:49] | Uh, no. I almost killed you. | 还是我来 我刚刚差点杀了你 |
[08:51] | I mean, it’s the last I can do. | 让我弥补一下 |
[08:53] | I’m good. | 没关系 |
[08:58] | Look–hey–uh, | 你看 |
[08:59] | I mean, I’m your partner… and your friend. | 我是你的搭档 你的朋友 |
[09:03] | If something’s going on… | 如果出了什么事 |
[09:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:15] | All right, Patrick Carter. | 帕特里克·卡特 |
[09:17] | He’s a mid-level player according to Narcotics. | 据缉毒队所说 他是中层毒贩 |
[09:19] | All his priors are cocaine-related, | 他的前科都和可卡因有联系 |
[09:21] | so he must have just started pushing synthetic opioids. | 他肯定是最近开始贩卖合成的类鸦片药物 |
[09:24] | Controls on legit oxy are getting tight, | 对于合法羟考酮的管制越来越严格了 |
[09:25] | so this fake stuff, it’s everywhere. | 这假货现在到处都是 |
[09:27] | Yeah, killing a lot of people, too. | 也害死了不少人 |
[09:29] | 11 overdoses last month in that neighborhood. | 上月在那个社区有11起过量服用致死 |
[09:32] | Hey, why don’t I take a run at this guy, | 不如我去审审这家伙 |
[09:34] | see if I can get him to flip up to his supplier? | 看看能不能把他的供货商审出来 |
[09:36] | Uh, too late. | 太晚了 |
[09:37] | He lawyered up the second they brought him into interrogation. | 缉毒队刚去审问他他就找了律师 |
[09:40] | All right, let’s dig into Carter’s phone, | 那我们查卡特的手机 |
[09:42] | digital footprint, known associates. | 电子痕迹 已知的联系人 |
[09:43] | See if we can ID who’s supplying the pills. | 看看能不能他的上线 |
[09:47] | Hey, give me a sec, will you, Antonio? | 过来一下 安东尼奥 |
[09:49] | – Yeah. – Help me out. | -好的 -告诉我 |
[09:51] | Why you flying solo at that drug house? | 为什么你要一个人去那个毒品点 |
[09:55] | Well, it’s like I told the other guys. | 我和其他人说过了 |
[09:56] | I got a tip from a CI. I was in the area. | 我从线人那边得到消息 当时在那一带 |
[09:58] | I figured I’d act on it. | 我就直接单独去了 |
[10:01] | Why’d you run? | 你为什么要跑 |
[10:03] | Man. I thought it was a rip. | 我以为是场虐杀 |
[10:06] | Guns were coming out, heard yelling, so I took off. | 有人掏枪 听到叫喊声 所以我跑了 |
[10:10] | Hurt your hand? | 伤着手了吗 |
[10:12] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:13] | Cut it moving some bricks in the backyard. | 在后院搬砖头的时候划伤了 |
[10:15] | It’s no big deal. Didn’t even need stitches. | 没多大事 不用去缝合 |
[10:19] | That it? | 就这样吗 |
[10:23] | – Thanks. – You got it. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[10:30] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:35] | You’d better have a damn good explanation for this, Antonio. | 你最好给我个解释 安东尼奥 |
[10:37] | – I don’t, and keep it down. – Hey, we had a deal. | -没解释 你小声点 -我们说好的 |
[10:38] | You keep me safe and I get you pills. | 你保我安全 我给你供药 |
[10:40] | – Instead, you set me up. – I didn’t. It was a mistake. | -但你却给我下套 -没有 出了差错 |
[10:42] | I didn’t know they were gonna be there. | 我不知道他们会来 |
[10:43] | You work with these people. | 你和这些人一起工作 |
[10:44] | How did you not know that they were looking at me? | 你怎么会不知道他们盯上我了 |
[10:46] | Man, you must think I’m a idiot. | 老兄 你当我是白痴啊 |
[10:47] | I’m doing everything I can but it’s not gonna be easy. | 我在尽我所能 不过没那么容易 |
[10:50] | I don’t care if it’s easy. | 我才不管容不容易 |
[10:51] | Okay, just get it done, | 赶紧解决了 |
[10:53] | ’cause I ain’t going down for this alone, Antonio. | 我是不会一个人去蹲监狱的 安东尼奥 |
[10:55] | – I can promise you that. – Look, look, look. | -我向你保证 -听我说 |
[10:56] | The only way I can make a deal | 除非你把上线告诉我 |
[10:57] | is if you offer up your supplier. | 否则这事没得商量 |
[11:00] | You want me to flip? | 你想策反我 |
[11:01] | Get my family killed? What the hell are you thinking? | 让我家人送死 你想什么呢 |
[11:03] | You gonna cooperate? Yes or no. | 合不合作 给个答案 |
[11:05] | Yes or no? | 合不合作 |
[11:08] | Fine. But no jail time. | 好吧 但不能让我蹲监狱 |
[11:10] | I’m 47 years old. I can’t go back to prison. | 我都47了 不能再回监狱了 |
[11:12] | I won’t go back. | 我不会回去 |
[11:14] | I’m gonna walk. | 我不想坐牢 |
[11:16] | I want full immunity. | 我要完全豁免权 |
[11:18] | All right, I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我想想办法 |
[11:20] | You just keep your mouth shut or I’ll bury you behind this. | 你最好守口如瓶否则我会要你好看 |
[11:35] | Good news, Sarge. I just talked to Carter. | 好消息 警长 我刚跟卡特聊过 |
[11:38] | – I told you he lawyered up. – I know. | -我告诉你他找律师了 -我知道 |
[11:40] | I had an angle, so I took a run at him. | 我想了个办法 审了审他 |
[11:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:43] | Listen, he said he’ll flip | 他说他愿意招供 |
[11:45] | if we can work out a good deal. | 如果我们能争取到一个好的协议 |
[11:47] | How good? | 要多好 |
[11:49] | – He wants full immunity. – That’s it? | -他想要完全豁免权 -就这样吗 |
[11:52] | What about a beach house in Malibu? A new Tesla? | 要不要再加上马里布的海滩别墅和新特斯拉 |
[11:54] | Look, I’m just telling you what he said. | 我只是转述他的话 |
[11:56] | He’s got two felony priors. | 他已经有两次重罪前科了 |
[11:57] | Unless his supplier is Pablo Escobar, | 除非他的供货商是巴勃罗·埃斯科巴 |
[11:59] | he can forget about it. | 否则他就别想了 |
[12:01] | There’s gotta be something we can work out. | 我们总能争取点什么 |
[12:02] | Antonio, it’s an election year. | 安东尼奥 今年是选举年 |
[12:05] | No one is gonna kick | 没人会放走一个 |
[12:06] | a known pill dealer with two priors. | 有两次前科臭名昭著的毒贩 |
[12:08] | The optics are terrible. | 社会影响不好 |
[12:10] | Since when do you care about optics? | 我们什么时候开始在乎社会影响了 |
[12:14] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:17] | You don’t look so good, bro. | 你看起来不太对劲 兄弟 |
[12:20] | Something you want to tell me? | 你有事情要跟我说吗 |
[12:21] | I’m fine. | 没有 |
[12:31] | Yeah, listen– I want you to move Carter. | 是的 听着 我想让你转移卡特 |
[12:34] | I don’t want Antonio anywhere near him. | 我不想让安东尼奥接近他 |
[12:36] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[12:38] | Thanks, Trudy. | 谢谢 特鲁迪 |
[12:53] | Looking for some Oxy. | 我想要点羟考酮 |
[12:54] | Don’t carry that. | 我这儿没有 |
[12:56] | – How about Vicodin? – I got rocks and blow. | -那维柯丁呢 -我有更嗨的东西 |
[12:59] | That’s it, jefe. | 就这个 老大 |
[13:04] | Give me a dime of H. | 给我一小份海洛因 |
[13:05] | My man over there will hook you up. | 我的人在那边会给你 |
[13:29] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[13:30] | Hank, what the hell are you doing? | 汉克 你在这里干什么 |
[13:31] | – Where is it? – Where’s what? | -在哪里 -什么在哪里 |
[13:33] | Come on, don’t make a jerk out of me. | 快点 别在我面前装傻 |
[13:34] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[13:35] | Get off of me! Get off of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[13:48] | Uh, hey, you should know– | 你应该知道 |
[13:48] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 好了 没事了 |
[13:49] | No, wait, look– | 不 等等 |
[13:50] | I was meeting up with a CI and he– | 我刚才在跟线人碰面而且他… |
[13:51] | – Don’t do that. – No, I was– | -别解释 -不 我是… |
[13:52] | – I was meeting with a CI. – Hey, don’t do that. | -我真的在跟线人碰面 -别解释 |
[13:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:57] | I’m gonna help get you through this. | 我会帮你挺过去的 |
[14:00] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[14:01] | – I don’t need any help. – Come on, hey. | -我不需要任何帮助 -别这样 |
[14:04] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[14:08] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[14:12] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[14:13] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[14:16] | – It’s all right. – I’m sorry. | -没关系的 -对不起 |
[14:17] | I don’t know what the hell happened. | 我不知道到底怎么了 |
[14:19] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[14:23] | No, it–it’s not. | 不 不会 |
[14:27] | – That dealer, Carter… – Yeah. | -那个毒贩 卡特 -是的 |
[14:30] | – I know him. – Okay. | -我认识他 -好 |
[14:36] | He was giving me pills. | 是他卖药给我的 |
[14:39] | I– | 我… |
[14:40] | You promised you’d look out, right? | 你答应过你会小心 对吗 |
[14:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:44] | Listen–hey. | 听着 |
[14:46] | We’re gonna deal with that, too. | 这件事我们也会搞定 |
[14:48] | We’re gonna deal with that. | 我们都会搞定的 |
[14:50] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:52] | Listen. | 听着 |
[14:53] | Right now we gotta get you clean, okay? | 现在我们先帮你戒瘾 好吗 |
[14:56] | I… | 我… |
[14:59] | I’m gonna take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[15:02] | I’m gonna take care of you. Okay? | 我会照顾你 好吗 |
[15:05] | – I’m sorry. – Come on. | -对不起 -来吧 |
[15:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[15:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[15:36] | There’s nothing there. | 什么也没有 |
[15:40] | Come on, pack your bag. | 快点 收拾东西 |
[15:41] | You’re going into rapid detox today. | 你今天就要去快速戒毒中心 |
[15:43] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[15:45] | Yeah, well, I’m not asking. | 是的 这是命令 |
[15:48] | Look, I’ll cover for you while you’re gone. | 我会帮你找个借口搪塞过去 |
[15:50] | Won’t go any further than this room. | 这事只有你知我知 |
[16:03] | It’s Eva. She’s cooking dinner tonight. | 是伊娃打来的 今晚她做饭 |
[16:07] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[16:07] | Listen, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 对不起 我晚点再打给你 |
[16:10] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:15] | What are you– what are you talk– | 你说 你说什么呢 |
[16:16] | Put Eva on the phone! | 让伊娃接电话 |
[16:18] | Hey, put her on the phone! | 听见没有 让伊娃接 |
[16:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:26] | I think someone just kidnapped my daughter. | 我觉得有人绑架了我女儿 |
[16:42] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[16:44] | All right, the team’s here. | 大家都到齐了 |
[16:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:49] | Just get your head on straight. Eva needs you. | 振作点 伊娃需要你 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:56] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[16:57] | So Antonio got a call from Eva at 1:24. | 1点24安东尼奥接到伊娃的电话 |
[17:01] | Then the last call from Eva’s phone | 然后2点21绑架犯 |
[17:02] | was from the kidnapper at 2:21. | 用伊娃的手机打了最后一通电话 |
[17:04] | I called OCD Tech Lab | 我给组织犯罪技术部打了电话 |
[17:06] | and put an emergency ping on Eva’s phone. | 请求紧急定位伊娃的手机 |
[17:08] | Already checked all the outside doors and windows. | 我检查了外面所有的门窗 |
[17:09] | There’s no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[17:11] | There’s no sign of struggle outside the house either. | 房子外面也没有打斗的痕迹 |
[17:13] | – No. – That’s because she never made it home. | -没有 -那是因为她根本没回家 |
[17:15] | She always puts her backpack | 她一直都会把书包 |
[17:16] | right here on the kitchen counter. | 放在这个厨房台面上 |
[17:19] | It’s not here, so… | 书包没在这 所以 |
[17:21] | I mean, you sure it’s not something to do with school? | 我想说 你确定不是学校有什么事情 |
[17:23] | Maybe a boy from school? | 或者她跟男孩约会去了 |
[17:28] | The guy on the phone said I made a mistake. | 给我打电话的人说我犯了个错误 |
[17:30] | That dealer, Paddy Carter? | 那个毒贩子 帕迪·卡特 |
[17:32] | He wasn’t supposed to get arrested. | 我不应该抓他 |
[17:34] | That’s because I wasn’t at that drug house | 因为那天晚上我去那里 |
[17:37] | to do a buy-bust. | 不是为了探水抓他 |
[17:40] | I was there to score Oxy for me. | 而是给自己买羟考酮 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry, guys. | 对不起 各位 |
[18:00] | I assume I’m free to go. | 我是不是可以走了 |
[18:05] | – Where is she? – Where’s who? | -她在哪 -谁在哪 |
[18:07] | – Antonio Dawson’s daughter. – “Daughter”? | -安东尼奥·道森的女儿 -女儿 |
[18:10] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[18:10] | You had a deal with Antonio. | 你本来和安东尼奥做了笔交易 |
[18:12] | You think he screwed you | 现在你觉得他骗了你 |
[18:13] | so you had someone grab his daughter. | 所以你让人绑架了他女儿 |
[18:16] | You think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我有那么蠢吗 |
[18:17] | I’m trying to get out of jail. | 我想要出去 |
[18:18] | Why would I kidnap a cop’s daughter? | 我为什么要绑架一个警察的女儿 |
[18:21] | You better be telling the truth, Paddy. | 你最好说的都是实话 帕迪 |
[18:23] | Or you and me? | 不然我和你 |
[18:26] | We’re gonna have a problem. | 咱俩没完 |
[18:34] | No, no. Antonio, wait. | 不不 安东尼奥 等等 |
[18:38] | I told you, stay upstairs. | 我和你说了 在楼上等着 |
[18:40] | What’d he say, Hank? | 他说了什么 汉克 |
[18:42] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[18:43] | He said he had no idea what we were talking about. | 他说他根本不知道我们在说什么 |
[18:45] | – He’s lying. – Maybe not. | -他撒谎 -也许不是 |
[18:47] | I checked the logs. He hasn’t had any visitors | 我查了记录 自从他进来后 |
[18:49] | or phone calls since he’s been in lockup. | 没有人来看他也没人给他电话 |
[18:51] | You check the security cameras? | 你查监控了吗 |
[18:52] | I did. Until now, the only person he talked to was you, | 查了 目前为止 唯一和他说过话的就是你 |
[18:55] | and we should probably make sure | 而且我们得保证 |
[18:56] | that conversation is accidentally erased. | 那段对话被不小心抹掉了 |
[18:59] | Okay, we’ll take care of that later. | 好 我们之后处理 |
[19:01] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[19:04] | Okay, so the question is… | 现在的问题是 |
[19:08] | do we want to do this off the books, | 这件事我们是自己处理 |
[19:09] | or do we want to involve CPD and FBI? | 还是求助芝加哥警署和联邦调查局 |
[19:12] | But if we go big, | 如果我们放到台面上 |
[19:13] | you’re gonna have to come clean about everything. | 你必须把所有事都和盘托出 |
[19:15] | I don’t care about any of that. | 我不在乎 |
[19:16] | I just want to find Eva. | 我只想找到伊娃 |
[19:17] | I’ll do whatever you want, whatever gives us the best chances. | 怎样能找到伊娃 我就怎么做 |
[19:24] | Jay, what do you got? | 杰 你找到什么了 |
[19:27] | Good. Chase it down. | 很好 调查一下 |
[19:29] | Jay and Hailey just found a witness. | 杰和海莉刚找到了一位目击者 |
[19:35] | I heard somebody screaming. | 我听到有人尖叫 |
[19:37] | I looked out my window, | 我从窗户往外看 |
[19:38] | I saw a man and a woman up near the alley. | 看到巷子附近有一男一女 |
[19:40] | Why didn’t you call it in? | 你为什么不报警 |
[19:42] | It looked like they were in an argument. | 看起来他们在吵架 |
[19:43] | You don’t call the cops every time somebody gets into a beef. | 我不会每次看到有人吵架就报警 |
[19:47] | It was right here. | 就在这里 |
[19:49] | They went up the alley. | 他们走进了巷子 |
[19:50] | I didn’t see what happened after that. | 然后我就看不到了 |
[19:51] | Can you describe the man? | 你能描述一下那个人长什么样吗 |
[19:53] | White guy, blue jacket. | 白人 穿着蓝色夹克 |
[19:56] | I’ve seen her around the neighborhood | 我在附近见过那个女人 |
[19:57] | but I’ve never seen him before. | 但我从没见过这个男人 |
[19:59] | Jay? | 杰 |
[20:11] | – What do we got? – We pinged Eva’s phone. | -发现了什么 -我们定位了伊娃的手机 |
[20:12] | It was recovered on the median of I-94 near the Damen underpass. | 在达曼街地下通道附近的I94号公路中间 |
[20:15] | I guess he tossed it out the window. | 我猜他从窗户扔了出去 |
[20:18] | Fortunately the nearest camera is two mile markers up the highway. | 幸好公路三公里外就有摄像头 |
[20:20] | Prints? | 指纹呢 |
[20:21] | Not yet, but we did hand-deliver it to the lab, so– | 还没结果 但已经送到实验室了 |
[20:23] | We pulled surveillance from an apartment | 我们调出了一个离安东尼奥家 |
[20:25] | two blocks from Antonio’s house. | 两个街区的公寓监控 |
[20:27] | It matches the timeline of the kidnapping. | 和绑架的时间线吻合 |
[20:33] | Are you sure you want to see this? | 你确定你想看吗 |
[20:34] | Play it. | 播放 |
[20:56] | Okay, right there. | 就是这里 |
[20:57] | Should be able to pull the plate. | 应该能看到车牌 |
[21:01] | Run that plate. | 查查这个车牌 |
[21:05] | All right, vehicle’s registered to a Jason Rizzo. | 车辆登记在杰森·里佐名下 |
[21:08] | Antonio, you recognize this guy? | 安东尼奥 你认识这个人吗 |
[21:10] | He looks familiar. | 他看起来很眼熟 |
[21:11] | I think he might have worked with Carter. | 他可能和卡特一起工作过 |
[21:12] | He’s got two priors for possession, | 他有两次前科 |
[21:13] | one for aggravated battery, and– | 一次是非法持械和斗殴罪 |
[21:16] | he did two years in Stateville for statutory rape. | 还有一次因为强奸罪 在监狱里蹲了两年 |
[21:23] | Address is in Uptown. 804 Christopher. | 地址在上城区 克里斯托弗街804号 |
[21:25] | All right, listen up, before we make our first move | 听着 在我们行动之前 |
[21:28] | I’m gonna make something crystal clear. | 我要先说清楚 |
[21:30] | From this moment on, we are off the books. | 从现在开始 我们是秘密行动 |
[21:32] | You want to walk, walk now. | 你们要想离开的话 现在尽快 |
[21:34] | No one’s gonna judge you. | 没人会说什么 |
[21:41] | Let’s go get Eva. | 我们去找到伊娃 |
[22:24] | Clear. | 安全 |
[22:30] | – Show me your hands! – Okay, okay, okay! | -把手举起来 -好的好的 |
[22:33] | Who are you? What do you want? | 你是谁 你想要什么 |
[22:34] | – Get up! – Okay! | -起来 -好的 |
[22:34] | Come here. Come here. Where’s Rizzo? | 过来 过来 里佐在哪儿 |
[22:37] | Uh, he’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[22:38] | – Where is he? – I don’t know, I swear! | -他在哪儿 -我不知道 我发誓 |
[22:40] | – Why were you hiding? – Because I’m scared of Rizzo! | -你为什么藏起来 -因为我害怕里佐 |
[22:42] | He’s an addict. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[22:43] | I’ve been trying to kick him out for a month but he won’t leave! | 过去一个月我都在试着赶他走 但他不走 |
[22:45] | When’s the last time you seen him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[22:47] | About an hour ago. | 一个小时前 |
[22:48] | I told him that I was gonna change the locks | 我跟他说我要换把锁 |
[22:50] | and he said that he’d kill me. | 他说他会杀了我 |
[22:51] | – Was he with anybody? – I don’t know. | -他身边有人吗 -我不知道 |
[22:53] | Whenever he’s around, I stay in here with the door locked. | 他在的时候 我都把门锁上 |
[22:56] | Sit down, shut up. Don’t move. | 坐下 闭嘴 别动 |
[23:44] | Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[23:48] | There’s something in the garage we need you to take a look at. | 车库里有东西 你得去看一眼 |
[24:10] | It’s Eva’s. | 是伊娃的 |
[24:22] | So along with the backpack we found, uh, | 加上我们找到的背包 |
[24:24] | Zip ties, duct tape. | 扎线带 牛皮胶布 |
[24:27] | Standard kidnap kit. | 标准的”绑架套装” |
[24:29] | The blood on the rag is fresh. | 布上的血迹很新 |
[24:32] | Okay, so that means that Eva was just here. | 这意味着伊娃刚刚还在这里 |
[24:35] | So let’s hit the streets, find some witnesses. | 我们去街上找找目击者 |
[24:39] | Come on, pull it together. Let’s go. | 打起精神 我们走 |
[24:42] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[24:46] | Put it on speaker. | 开免提 |
[24:49] | Who am I talking to? | 你是谁 |
[24:50] | You’re talking to the guy who’s gonna | 如果帕迪·卡特还没被释放的话 |
[24:51] | put a bullet in your daughter’s head | 那我就是那个即将要 |
[24:54] | if Paddy Carter don’t walk. | 一枪将你女儿爆头的人 |
[24:55] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[24:56] | It’s–it’s gonna take a little longer. | 可能还需要一点时间 |
[24:58] | You got four hours, Detective. | 你只有四个小时 警探 |
[25:00] | Don’t–don’t hang up. | 别挂 |
[25:03] | I need proof of life. | 我需要证明 |
[25:05] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:07] | I need to know my daughter’s alive. | 我需要知道我女儿还活着 |
[25:09] | No, you need to release Paddy Carter. | 不行 你得放了帕迪·卡特 |
[25:13] | No, I need to know my daughter’s alive. | 不 我得知道我女儿还活着 |
[25:15] | If I don’t hear her voice, then you got no deal! | 如果我听不到她的声音 一切免谈 |
[25:18] | Daddy, please help me! Help me! | 爸爸 救救我 救救我 |
[25:21] | – Shut up! – Let me go! | -闭嘴 -放了我 |
[25:22] | Sweetie, don’t worry. | 宝贝 别担心 |
[25:24] | – Dad! – I’m coming for you. | -爸爸 -我来找你了 |
[25:25] | – Help! Help me! – You just be strong. | -救救我 -你一定要坚强 |
[25:26] | Shut up! You got four hours, Detective, | 闭嘴 你还有四个小时 警探 |
[25:29] | or I kill her. | 否则我就杀了她 |
[25:31] | Hang on, hang on, hey-hey-hey. | 等一下 等一下 |
[25:32] | Let’s–let’s figure this out. | 我们想办法解决一下 |
[25:33] | You and me, let’s–come on, man. | 你和我 我们一起 拜托 |
[25:35] | Hey, you there? | 你还在吗 |
[25:37] | Rizzo? | 里佐 |
[25:38] | Hey, you there? | 你还在吗 |
[25:41] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[25:42] | All right, we’re already up on Antonio’s phone. | 我们已经接通安东尼奥的手机了 |
[25:44] | I want you to trace that call. | 我需要你追踪这通电话 |
[25:46] | Let’s hit the streets. | 我们去大街上 |
[25:47] | We’re gonna find some witnesses. | 找找目击者 |
[25:48] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[25:58] | – Keep Antonio away. – Copy that. | -别让安东尼奥过来 -收到 |
[26:00] | – I want my lawyer. – Step back. | -我需要律师 -后退 |
[26:02] | – Hey, where’s my lawyer? – Jason Rizzo is your cousin! | -我的律师在哪儿 -杰森·里佐是你的表弟 |
[26:05] | – So? – So he kidnapped Eva Dawson. | -所以呢 -所以他绑架了伊娃·道森 |
[26:09] | Wait, what the hell are you talking– | 等等 你在说什么 |
[26:10] | You told him to kidnap Dawson’s daughter! | 你让他去绑架道森的女儿 |
[26:12] | No, I didn’t, I swear– | 不 我没有 我发誓 |
[26:14] | His only ask was that you walk. | 他唯一的要求 是让我们释放你 |
[26:16] | Why would he do that on his own? | 他为什么要自己这么做 |
[26:18] | Because he’s an idiot and an addict, | 因为他是个傻蛋而且是个瘾君子 |
[26:20] | and every time I try to help him out, | 每次我想帮他 |
[26:21] | it bites me in the ass. | 都惹祸上身 |
[26:22] | How does Rizzo know Antonio? | 里佐怎么知道安东尼奥的 |
[26:24] | Because he’s been helping me out lately. | 因为他最近都在帮我 |
[26:25] | Okay, he knows the deal that I have with Antonio. | 他知道我和安东尼奥的小交易 |
[26:27] | He delivered a package to his house last week. | 上星期他把一个包裹送到他家 |
[26:30] | Look, he probably only wants me out to get more drugs. | 他想让我出去很有可能是为了毒品 |
[26:32] | He doesn’t think right in the head, this kid. | 这个孩子脑子不正常 |
[26:36] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[26:38] | All I can tell you is | 我只知道 |
[26:39] | if you don’t do what this monster says, | 如果你不顺着这个魔鬼的意思做 |
[26:41] | he’ll kill her. | 他会杀了她 |
[26:54] | Where you going, boss? | 你去哪儿 老大 |
[27:04] | Hey, Sam. | 你好 萨姆 |
[27:05] | Thank you for meeting me. | 感谢你能来见我 |
[27:07] | Listen, I heard you caught that pill case we just brought in. | 我听说我们破获的贩毒案归你管 |
[27:10] | Yeah, it’s a good one. I’m looking forward to it. | 是的 案子很有希望 我很期待开庭 |
[27:12] | – Yeah, well, I need a favor. – Name it. | -好吧 我需要帮助 -说吧 |
[27:15] | I want you to let Carter walk on this. | 我需要你把卡特放了 |
[27:20] | Look, there were some unintended consequences to that bust, | 听着 出现了些意料之外的事 |
[27:22] | and I can’t get into the details right now. | 我不能透露更多细节 |
[27:25] | But the only way to fix it is to kick Carter. | 但挽救的唯一方法就是把卡特放了 |
[27:29] | Look, maybe I can hold off the probable cause hearing, | 也许我可以推迟听证会 |
[27:31] | buy you guys some time. | 为你们争取些时间 |
[27:32] | It’s gotta be within the next three hours. | 必须得在接下去三小时放了他 |
[27:35] | It’s election season. | 现在是选举季 |
[27:37] | Every candidate in Chicago’s stomping on each other | 芝加哥的每一个候选人都在互相践踏 |
[27:39] | trying to prove they’re tougher on crime. | 试图证明他们对犯罪更严厉 |
[27:41] | I’m not sure I can make that happen. | 我不确定我能做到 |
[27:42] | Look, one of my guys is jammed up bad. | 我有个手下遇到了大麻烦 |
[27:46] | I need this. | 我需要这么做 |
[27:49] | – It’s a tough ask. – I know. | -这不好办 -我知道 |
[27:51] | But you know I’ll make it up to you down the road. | 但你知道我接下来会补偿你的 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:59] | I’ll recommend expedited release | 我会建议 |
[28:01] | based off of insufficient evidence, huh? | 以证据不足加急释放 |
[28:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:12] | Parked in the same place. | 停在了同一个地方 |
[28:16] | – Any word yet? – Nothing yet. | -有消息了吗 -还没有 |
[28:18] | Voight said it was a done deal. What’s taking so long? | 博伊特说已经谈妥了 为什么还要这么久 |
[28:20] | I’ll make some calls, see what I can do. | 我打电话看看有什么我能做的 |
[28:21] | Antonio, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 安东尼奥 |
[28:22] | – Antonio. – Antonio? | -安东尼奥 -安东尼奥 |
[28:25] | Where the hell’s Eva? | 伊娃到底在哪 |
[28:26] | I’ve been calling her all afternoon and she doesn’t pick up. | 我一个下午都在给她打电话 但没人接 |
[28:28] | She’s not at the house. | 她不在家里 |
[28:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:38] | “Taken”. | “被带走” |
[28:39] | – You–you mean kidnapped? – Yeah. | -你是说被绑架吗 -是的 |
[28:41] | It happened right after school, so–but don’t worry. | 是放学后发生的 但不用担心 |
[28:43] | – We’re, you know– – No, no, no-no-no. | -我们 -不 不 不 |
[28:45] | You’re–you’re wrong. She’s just with a friend. | 你搞错了 她只是和朋友在一起 |
[28:47] | She’s–Did you try calling Grace or Noa? | 她 你给格蕾丝或诺亚打电话了吗 |
[28:49] | She’s not–she’s not at a friend’s. | 她不在朋友那里 |
[28:51] | Well maybe she’s with a boy. | 也许她和男生在一起 |
[28:52] | She was always afraid to tell you about boys | 她总是害怕告诉你关于男生的事 |
[28:53] | because you get so freaked out all the time– | 因为你总是会抓狂 |
[28:54] | No! She’s not with a boy. | 不 她没有和男生在一起 |
[28:55] | Listen–listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:57] | She was kidnapped. | 她被绑架了 |
[28:59] | This can’t be happening again. | 这事不可能又发生了 |
[29:02] | No, no, no, Tony, it can’t. | 不 不 不 托尼 不可能 |
[29:03] | – Listen– – This can’t be happening again. | -听着 -这事不可能又发生了 |
[29:05] | Listen, I promise I’m gonna find her. | 听着 我保证我会找到她 |
[29:08] | I told you to quit this job when they took Diego. | 他们带走迪戈时 我就让你辞掉工作 |
[29:11] | There were a million other things you could have– | 你还有许许多多其它的事情可以 |
[29:13] | We got Diego back and we’re gonna get Eva– | 我们找回了迪戈 我们也会找回伊娃 |
[29:22] | You chose this job over your family. | 于你而言工作比家庭重要 |
[29:25] | I hope it was worth it. | 我希望这选择值得 |
[29:40] | That’s actually the special mayor’s division… | 那其实是市长的特别部门 |
[29:43] | Come in, Hank. | 进来 汉克 |
[29:47] | – What the hell are you thinking? – Kate– | -你到底在想什么 -凯特 |
[29:49] | The ASA wants to kick the guy we just busted | 在你的建议下 助理检察官要放走 |
[29:51] | for selling opioids on your recommendation? | 我们刚刚抓到的贩卖类鸦片药物的人 |
[29:53] | I know what it looks like. | 我知道这听起来什么样 |
[29:54] | One of the ODs in the neighborhood | 附近吸毒过量死亡的一个孩子 |
[29:56] | is a kid that goes to school with Brian Kelton’s kids. | 和布莱恩·凯尔顿的孩子在一个学校 |
[29:59] | Listen, I can’t get into the details– | 听着 我不能说太多细节 |
[30:00] | His entire campaign is run | 他的整个竞选 |
[30:02] | on tough on crime, tough on drugs. | 都是关于严打犯罪 严打毒品 |
[30:04] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[30:06] | Look, one of my guys has a problem. | 我有个手下遇上了麻烦 |
[30:08] | I mean, a real problem. | 我指的是很大的麻烦 |
[30:10] | The only way to fix it is to kick Carter, Kate. | 唯一解决办法就是放了卡特 凯特 |
[30:15] | I’m asking you a favor. | 求你了 帮帮我 |
[30:18] | I’m sorry, truly. | 真的很抱歉 |
[30:21] | My hands are tied. | 我也无能为力 |
[30:22] | Kelton just did a press conference | 一小时前 凯尔顿召开了 |
[30:23] | on the Carter bust an hour ago. | 关于卡特被捕的新闻发布会 |
[30:25] | He already rang the bell. | 他已经公布了消息 |
[30:26] | There’s nothing I can do, Hank. | 我无计可施 汉克 |
[30:46] | You got 30 seconds to give me something good, | 给你30秒 告诉我点有用的信息 |
[30:49] | something that helps me find Rizzo, | 能帮我找到里佐的信息 |
[30:53] | or today’s gonna be the day | 否则今天就是 |
[30:54] | you end up hanging yourself with your own shirt. | 你用自己的衬衫上吊的死期 |
[30:57] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[30:58] | I’m the one getting screwed here, not–not Dawson. | 我才是那个被耍的人 而不是道森 |
[31:10] | Tell me where Rizzo is, | 告诉我里佐在哪 |
[31:13] | who he runs with, | 他和谁一起跑了 |
[31:14] | who might help him, give him money, a car. | 谁有可能帮助他 给他钱和车 |
[31:20] | Give me something, Paddy, | 快告诉我 帕迪 |
[31:21] | or I’ll choke you out right here and now. | 否则我现在就地掐死你 |
[31:24] | Okay, okay, just let me go. | 好的 好的 先放开我 |
[31:34] | Start talking, Paddy. | 快说 帕迪 |
[31:36] | Okay, okay, let me just catch my breath. | 好的 好的 先让我喘口气 |
[31:37] | – Start talking! – There’s a–there’s a guy. | -快说 -有一个人 |
[31:39] | His name is Gary. | 他名字叫盖瑞 |
[31:41] | He’s got a scrap yard out in Cicero. | 他在西塞罗有一个废品回收场 |
[31:43] | They like to go out there to get drunk and get high. | 他们喜欢去那买醉嗑药 |
[31:45] | That’s all you got? Nothing else? | 就这些吗 没别的了 |
[31:46] | No, nothing. | 没有 没别的了 |
[31:49] | They find Dawson’s daughter, that mean I get released? | 他们找到道森的女儿我是不是就能走了 |
[31:53] | That means you might get to live. | 你能捡条小命 |
[32:11] | You Gary McCoy? | 你是盖瑞·麦考伊吗 |
[32:13] | Yeah? | 是又怎样 |
[32:15] | When was the last time you talked to your friend, Jason Rizzo? | 你最后一次和杰森·里佐联系是什么时候 |
[32:19] | – None of your business. – That’s the wrong answer. | -不关你事 -回答错误 |
[32:21] | I’m gonna look around over here. | 我去那边看看 |
[32:22] | You talk to him today? | 你今天联系他了吗 |
[32:24] | You got a warrant or something? | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[32:25] | I don’t need a warrant to ask you questions. | 问你问题不需要搜查令 |
[32:27] | Questions about a kidnapping. | 关于一起绑架案 |
[32:28] | What do you know about that? | 你知道多少 |
[32:30] | I fix cars and I drink beer. | 我不过修修车 喝喝啤酒 |
[32:32] | Right. | 是啊 |
[32:33] | Yo, check this out. | 看这个 |
[32:36] | Rizzo’s car back there. | 里佐的车在这 |
[32:37] | Oh, you’d better start talking fast, | 你最好赶紧开口 |
[32:39] | ’cause things are gonna go bad. | 否则事情会变得对你很不利 |
[32:41] | “Go bad”? | “对我不利” |
[32:42] | The hell are you gonna do about it? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[32:44] | Rizzo switched out his car here. | 里佐在这换了车 |
[32:46] | – What’d you give him, Gary? – Make and model. | -你给了他什么 盖瑞 -制造商和型号 |
[32:48] | We need it now. | 我们现在就需要 |
[32:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[32:51] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你逃不了了 |
[32:52] | Do not grab me, lady. | 别碰我 娘们 |
[32:54] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[32:55] | The hell is wrong with you, huh? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[32:56] | Say you’re sorry. | 快道歉 |
[32:57] | – Say you’re sorry! – It’s fine! | -道歉 -算了 |
[32:59] | We’re talking about a kidnapping, here, Gary. | 这可是绑架案 盖瑞 |
[33:00] | That’s life in prison for Rizzo and for you | 里佐肯定要终身监禁了 |
[33:02] | if you don’t cooperate. | 如果你不配合也是这下场 |
[33:04] | What car did you give Rizzo? | 你给了里佐什么车 |
[33:08] | Car’s out front. | 车在外面 |
[33:10] | – Rizzo’s in Room 201. – Okay, listen up. | -里佐在201房 -大伙听好了 |
[33:13] | We’re moving in fast and dark. | 我们快速潜入 |
[33:15] | This offender is armed and dangerous, | 犯人有武器且很危险 |
[33:17] | so you all have a green light. | 所以你们都有权开枪 |
[33:19] | Let’s hit it. Antonio. | 出发吧 安东尼奥 |
[33:22] | I need you to hang back, bro. | 你得待在这 兄弟 |
[33:24] | Hank, there’s nothing you can do or say right now | 汉克 现在你说什么 |
[33:25] | that’s gonna keep me from going in there. | 也阻止不了我去那里 |
[33:26] | I’m going in first. | 我要第一个进去 |
[33:43] | Go. | 出发 |
[33:54] | Watch out, watch out. | 小心 小心 |
[33:58] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[34:00] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[34:01] | All right, come on. Get up! | 行了 起来 |
[34:04] | Get up and put your head on the wall. Hands up. – | 站起来面朝墙 头抵着墙举起手来 |
[34:06] | Okay, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[34:16] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[34:20] | It’s Daddy. It’s Daddy. | 爸爸来了 爸爸来了 |
[34:21] | I’m here, I’m here. Can you hear me? | 我在这 我在这 你能听见吗 |
[34:26] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[34:27] | 50-21, roll an ambulance to 1900 Fisher now. | 50-21 立马派一辆救护车到费舍街1900号 |
[34:31] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:36] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re safe now. | 你会没事的 已经安全了 |
[34:39] | Just stay strong, sweetie. I’m gonna take care of you. | 坚强点 亲爱的 我会照顾你 |
[34:48] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[34:49] | – Any serious injuries? – Not sure. | -有什么重伤吗 -不确定 |
[34:51] | We need to do more tests, | 我们得再做些测试 |
[34:52] | but she appears to be in stable condition. | 但她状态不太稳定 |
[34:54] | I saw scratches on her face, | 我看到她脸上有抓伤 |
[34:55] | and I saw some down below by her waist and legs. | 她的腰下和腿上也有 |
[34:57] | Do you know if– did she say if the offender– | 你知不知道 她有没有说犯人 |
[35:00] | No, she didn’t say anything. | 没有 她什么也没说 |
[35:02] | But when we get to Med, we’ll do a rape kit. | 但我们到医院后会做性侵测试 |
[35:07] | Rizzo is still in the wind. | 还是没找到里佐 |
[35:08] | Yeah, but his truck’s still here. | 嗯 但他卡车还在这 |
[35:10] | You know, maybe he got spooked | 也许我们进去时吓到了他 |
[35:10] | when we rolled in and took off on foot. | 他就步行逃跑了 |
[35:12] | All right, so let’s fan out. | 那我们就分头去找 |
[35:13] | Talk to witnesses, look for cameras, | 收集目击证人证词 查监控录像 |
[35:15] | do whatever we gotta do. | 无论用什么手段 |
[35:17] | Just find this prick. | 找到这个变态 |
[35:28] | We’re gonna get you all the help you need. | 我们会给你提供所有的帮助 |
[35:29] | – Nothing to worry about. – I’m sorry, Dad, I– | -不用担心 -抱歉 爸爸 我 |
[35:33] | I shouldn’t have let him push me in that car. | 我不该让他把我推进车 |
[35:34] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:36] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别自责 |
[35:38] | It’s not your fault. It’s his. | 这不是你的错 是他的错 |
[35:41] | And we’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[35:42] | He’s gonna pay for what he did. | 他要为所作所为付出代价 |
[35:45] | Do you know, did– did he say anything? | 他有没有说什么话 |
[35:49] | – Was he gonna meet someone or– – No. | -他要去见谁或者 -没有 |
[35:51] | No, he just wanted drugs. | 没有 他只想要毒品 |
[35:54] | He’s a loser. | 他就是个废物 |
[35:55] | He’s an addict. | 瘾君子 |
[36:00] | He took my ATM card, | 他拿了我的银行卡 |
[36:02] | made me tell him the PIN. | 逼我告诉他密码 |
[36:04] | He was gonna buy drugs. | 他想买毒品 |
[36:06] | Meth, I think. | 也许是冰毒 |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:09] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 这信息很有用 |
[36:15] | ATM. | 取款机 |
[36:20] | – Hey, what’s up? – Not here. | -你好吗 -不在这 |
[36:22] | CPD, bro. Did this man come in here | 芝加哥警署 你有没有看到 |
[36:24] | and get some cash out the ATM? | 这人进来取钱 |
[36:25] | Yeah, he was here like ten minutes ago. | 看到了 大概十分钟前吧 |
[36:27] | Okay, did he pull up in a car or was he on foot? | 他是开车还是走路 |
[36:30] | Uh, he was walking, | 走路 |
[36:31] | and he looked like he was in bad shape, too. | 而且他看起来很糟 |
[36:32] | If anybody wanted to score around here, where would they go? | 如果有人想在这买毒品 他们会去哪 |
[36:35] | Uh, the old factory. | 旧工厂 |
[36:36] | Lots of drugs, lots of junkies. | 好多毒品 好多瘾君子 |
[36:39] | Looks like one of those zombie movies. | 就像僵尸电影里面的场景 |
[36:42] | Me and Burgess found the store where Rizzo got his cash. | 我和伯吉斯发现了里佐取现的超市 |
[36:44] | We’re going to a drug spot near the old factory. | 现在准备去旧工厂附近的贩毒点 |
[36:47] | Ten minutes away. | 十分钟路程 |
[37:00] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[37:18] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[37:19] | Stop running! | 别跑 |
[37:41] | – Put ’em down! – Get off me! | -放下 -放开我 |
[37:43] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[37:45] | Come on now! | 来啊 |
[37:47] | Make a move. Please. | 反抗啊 |
[37:50] | Come on, you won’t do it. | 拜托 你才不会开枪 |
[37:51] | – Then move. – Come on, I want you to do it! | -那你就动一下 -来啊 开枪啊 |
[37:52] | Reach for something. | 来点动静反抗啊 |
[37:56] | What are you doing? We got this. | 你在干什么 我们抓到他了 |
[37:58] | Just give me five minutes with him. | 给我五分钟 |
[37:59] | – No, Antonio. – Five minutes. | -不行 安东尼奥 -五分钟 |
[38:05] | – Give me your gun. – Quit struggling. | -把枪给我 -别挣扎了 |
[38:08] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[38:11] | What’s up? You want to talk? | 怎么 你想谈谈 |
[38:29] | Whoa, whoa, easy. | 冷静点 |
[38:30] | Come on. That’s enough. That’s enough. | 行了 够了 够了 |
[38:33] | That’s enough, it’s over! | 够了 住手 |
[38:35] | It’s over! Get up. | 住手 起来 |
[38:38] | How old is Eva anyway? | 伊娃到底多大了 |
[38:42] | She 18 yet? | 有18吗 |
[38:43] | She was good. | 她那功夫可真厉害啊 |
[38:57] | What the hell just happened? | 发生什么了 |
[39:01] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[39:03] | He got what he deserved. | 他这是罪有应得 |
[39:04] | – He took my daughter. – Hey, Antonio. | -他绑架了我女儿 -安东尼奥 |
[39:06] | You gotta shut up and listen to me. | 闭嘴听我说 |
[39:07] | Are you clean right now? | 你现在戒了吗 |
[39:09] | – What? – Hey, look at me. | -什么 -看着我 |
[39:11] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[39:11] | I don’t have time to play games. | 我没时间跟你玩游戏 |
[39:13] | – Antonio! – Today. | -安东尼奥 -今天 |
[39:16] | It was a few hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[39:17] | I needed a little energy so I… | 我需要些能量所以… |
[39:21] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[39:26] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |