时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | You think there’s a kid in Kenny’s crew | 肯尼那伙人里有人 |
[00:13] | that’s over the age of 17? | 超过17岁了吗 |
[00:14] | More like 15. | 我觉得都没超过15岁 |
[00:18] | Yo, we got eyes on our boys on the block, if y’all are ready. | 我们盯着街上的目标 你们好了就行动 |
[00:21] | Copy. Shutting down now. | 收到 现在关机 |
[00:26] | – This one mine. – What’s up, Malik? | -这个我来 -马利克 怎么样啊 |
[00:27] | What’s up, girl? Looking fine, as usual. | 美女好吗 看着还是那么正啊 |
[00:30] | You know she’s with me, right? | 她是我马子 你知道吧 |
[00:31] | Yeah, for now, son. For now. | 现在是 小子 现在是 |
[00:33] | All right, all right. | 行了 |
[00:34] | All right, so what you all need? | 你们想要什么 |
[00:35] | The usual? | 跟以前一样 |
[00:36] | Actually, we need a little extra today. | 实际上 今天我们要多来一点 |
[00:37] | We have friends up in Lakeview | 我们湖景的朋友 |
[00:38] | that had a taste of the good stuff, | 尝了这个好东西 |
[00:40] | want a little more. | 想多要一点 |
[00:45] | How much extra weight we talking? | 你们想多要多少呢 |
[00:47] | 100 grams. | 一百克 |
[00:48] | I don’t usually carry that much product on me, | 一般来说我不会带这么多货在身上 |
[00:50] | so I’ma need to do a little wheelin’ and dealin’. | 所以我得开车去拿点货 |
[00:52] | We talking straight packed or powder? | 你说的是包好的还是散货 |
[00:54] | Oh, packed up for sure. | 当然是包好的 |
[00:55] | Okay, I can make that happen. | 行 包在我身上 |
[00:57] | Meet me at Division Street, | 我们迪威臣街见 |
[00:58] | One Stop parking lot, at 4:00 P.M. | 下午4点 一站式停车场 |
[01:00] | – All right. – We can make that happen. | -好 -包在我们身上 |
[01:02] | And look, feel free to come solo, baby. | 宝贝 非常欢迎你一个人来 |
[01:04] | Hey, I heard that. | 我可听见了 |
[01:05] | Yeah, it was meant for you to hear. | 就是让你听见的 |
[01:07] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[01:08] | We’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[01:11] | All right, kid took the bait. | 好的 那小子上钩了 |
[01:16] | Downside to using child labor: inexperienced. | 用童工的坏处 缺乏经验 |
[01:27] | It’s five o’clock. | 都5点了 |
[01:29] | For a dealer, being an hour late is actually considered early. | 对毒贩子来说 晚一个小时算早的呢 |
[01:32] | You guys got anything? | 你们那有什么动静吗 |
[01:34] | Nothing so far. | 目前没有 |
[01:36] | Should’ve had Upton do the deal alone. | 真应该让厄普顿一个人来交易 |
[01:38] | Kid’s got eyes for her. | 那小子迷上她了 |
[01:41] | Units in 21, we’re getting multiple calls | 21分局各小队注意 接到多个报警电话 |
[01:43] | of shots fired at 3852 South on Wells. | 威尔士南街3852号有枪声 |
[01:46] | Jay, did you hear that? | 杰 听见了吗 |
[01:46] | We just got a call over the zone. | 这一片接到报警电话 |
[01:48] | Shots fired two blocks away. We’re gonna take it. | 两个街区以外有枪声 我们要去处理 |
[01:58] | This is the site here. | 就是这里 |
[02:05] | How we look, Ruz? | 怎么样 鲁塞克 |
[02:07] | We’re good. We’re good. | 没事 没事 |
[02:17] | Body. | 有人倒下 |
[02:22] | Hold on. Call it in! | 撑住 请求支援 |
[02:23] | 5021 Ida. Roll an ambulance. | 我是5021I 派辆救护车来 |
[02:25] | Hang on, bro. Okay? | 撑住了 兄弟 |
[02:27] | Hang on. Help is coming. | 撑住 救援马上就到 |
[02:29] | Malik. Malik! | 马利克 马利克 |
[02:36] | Malik! | 马利克 |
[02:43] | Ain’t got a pulse. He’s gone. | 没有脉搏了 他死了 |
[02:53] | Just a dumb kid, man. | 真是个傻孩子 |
[03:00] | Kid took two to the chest. | 这小子胸部中两枪 |
[03:02] | Found two nine-millimeter rounds right next to the body. | 尸体旁发现两枚九毫米弹头 |
[03:04] | Signs of a struggle? | 有搏斗的迹象吗 |
[03:05] | No, just took two and dropped right where he stood. | 没有 挨了两枪然后倒在刚才我们站的那地方 |
[03:08] | – Weapon? – Nothing recovered so far. | -武器呢 -目前没发现 |
[03:10] | Been doing surveillance on this block for weeks. | 近几周都在这一带监视 |
[03:12] | This is a known re-up spot for Kenny’s corner boys. | 这里是肯尼的小混混们补充毒品的地方 |
[03:14] | DOA was actually a kid we were supposed | 死者实际上是我们今晚准备 |
[03:16] | to meet up with tonight. | 接头的人 |
[03:17] | All right, so the kid asks for more weight. | 孩子要更大的分量 |
[03:19] | Kenny gets spooked that he might be snitching, | 肯尼可能怀疑他告了密 |
[03:20] | so he shoots him. | 于是就开枪打死了他 |
[03:21] | We have two witnesses that saw a boy | 有两个目击者说 |
[03:23] | running away from the construction site | 枪响后看见有个小孩儿 |
[03:24] | moments after the shots were fired. | 从工地跑出来 |
[03:26] | And the physical description | 外貌特征 |
[03:26] | matches Nathan, Malik’s sidekick. | 与马利克的跟班内森一样 |
[03:28] | Well, maybe he’s the shooter. | 有可能他就是开枪的人 |
[03:30] | Or he’s a friend that saw the shooter and he ran like hell. | 也许他看见了凶手 于是夺命而逃 |
[03:32] | Well, either way, he’s our only lead, | 不管怎么样 他是我们唯一的线索 |
[03:34] | so let’s find him fast. | 所以要尽快找到他 |
[03:39] | Nathan Hawkins, 15 years old. | 内森·霍金斯 十五岁 |
[03:39] | 迈克尔·柯林斯 毒品分销 | |
[03:41] | Dropped out of school a year ago | 一年前辍学后 |
[03:41] | 犯罪组织架构图 毒枭 高级别目标 已通知缉毒局 | |
[03:42] | to start slinging dope for Kenny Armstrong. | 开始为肯尼·阿姆斯壮分销毒品 |
[03:44] | Yeah, he has one arrest on his record. | 有一个被捕记录 |
[03:45] | It’s for a delivery charge three months ago. | 三个月前因为毒品运输被指控 |
[03:47] | Any idea where he might be hanging out? | 知道他一般在哪儿出没吗 |
[03:49] | His last known address was his mom’s apartment in Austin. | 他最近的地址是他妈妈在奥斯丁的公寓 |
[03:51] | But she OD’d a year ago around the time | 但是一年前她吸毒过量死了 |
[03:52] | he started dealing. | 差不多在那时他开始贩毒 |
[03:53] | Okay, father? | 父亲呢 |
[03:54] | Uh, been behind bars for the last decade. | 过去十年一直在服刑 |
[03:56] | Who bailed him out when he got busted? | 那他被抓后是谁保他出来的 |
[03:58] | That would be Sarah Washington, | 是莎拉·华盛顿 |
[03:59] | Nathan’s aunt. | 内森的姨 |
[04:00] | All right, so find an address. Check it out. | 那就找到她的地址去查查 |
[04:13] | Hey, Dr. Appelbaum. | 阿佩尔鲍姆医生 |
[04:14] | Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快就答复我 |
[04:16] | Look, uh, I was hoping you could call me in a refill. | 我希望你能帮我再开点药 |
[04:20] | I ran out, and my shoulder’s still killing me. | 我的药吃完了 但肩膀还是痛得要命 |
[04:24] | What? | 什么 |
[04:25] | Eight days? | 八天 |
[04:26] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不行 |
[04:27] | That’s not gonna work. I need more tonight. | 这绝对不行 我今天晚上就要 |
[04:34] | How you doing, ma’am? I’m Officer Atwater. | 女士 你好吗 我是阿特沃特警官 |
[04:36] | This is Officer Ruzek. | 这位是鲁塞克警官 |
[04:37] | Are you Sarah Washington? | 你是莎拉·华盛顿吗 |
[04:39] | What y’all boys need? | 你们有什么需要吗 |
[04:41] | We’re looking for your nephew, | 我们要找你外甥 |
[04:42] | Nathan Hawkins. Does he live here? | 内森·霍金斯 他住这里吗 |
[04:44] | He does, but he’s not home. | 他住这里 但他不在家 |
[04:46] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你上次见他是什么时候 |
[04:48] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[04:49] | Okay, would you mind if we took a look around his room? | 好的 你介意我们看看他的房间吗 |
[04:55] | Y’all got five minutes. | 给你们五分钟时间 |
[04:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[04:58] | Down the hall. | 顺着客厅走到底 |
[05:00] | In the back. | 就在后面 |
[05:10] | Man, dude. | 老天 兄弟 |
[05:12] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[05:13] | No wonder kids like Nathan | 难怪内森这样的孩子 |
[05:15] | end up working for guys like Kenny. | 会为肯尼那样的家伙工作 |
[05:17] | Mom’s dead, dad locked up. | 妈妈死了 爸爸被抓 |
[05:20] | Working those corners is probably | 在街角贩毒可能是 |
[05:21] | the most stable thing in that boy’s life. | 这孩子一生中最安稳的事情了 |
[05:26] | Ah, there’s a POD camera across the street. | 街对面有个监控摄像头 |
[05:29] | Maybe something from that, yeah? | 也许能拍到点什么 对吧 |
[05:35] | Okay, there’s Nathan. | 看 那是内森 |
[05:36] | All right, so that’s time-stamped 5:45, | 是的 当时是5点45 |
[05:38] | 45 minutes after Malik was killed. | 马利克被杀后45分钟 |
[05:40] | – Let’s keep going. – Okay. | -接着放 -好 |
[05:44] | Freeze right there. | 在这暂停 |
[05:46] | There’s Nathan right there. Passenger side window. | 那是内森 副驾这边的窗户 |
[05:48] | Yeah. Who’s she? | 是的 她是谁 |
[05:50] | Where’s she going? | 她要去哪里 |
[05:52] | Okay, bro, | 好的兄弟 |
[05:53] | let’s see if we can get facial rec on the driver. | 我们对驾驶员做个面部识别 看结果如何 |
[06:06] | – Check around back? – Yeah. | -绕到后面去看看 -好 |
[06:12] | Back the hell up now! | 退后 马上 |
[06:15] | – What are you doing? – Yo, we’re CPD. | -你在干什么 -芝加哥警署 |
[06:16] | – We’re CPD. – Put that gun down. | -芝加哥警署 -把枪放下 |
[06:18] | Let me see your badge. | 给我看看你们的警徽 |
[06:19] | Okay, I’ll show you the badge, | 好 我会给你看警徽 |
[06:20] | but I need you to put that gun down. | 但你得把枪放下 |
[06:22] | I will when you show me your badge. | 你给我看警徽我就放下 |
[06:24] | There it is right there. You see that? | 在这里 看到了吗 |
[06:25] | We are cops, okay? | 我们是警察 好吗 |
[06:27] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[06:30] | Now, you leave that gun inside. | 马上把枪放在房间里 |
[06:31] | You meet us out front. | 然后到前门见我们 |
[06:33] | All right? Right now. | 明白吗 马上 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 行 |
[06:38] | Get your hands out of your pockets and come here. | 把手从口袋里拿出来然后走过来 |
[06:41] | Come right here. | 到这里来 |
[06:42] | Keep ’em up. | 把手举起来 |
[06:46] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[06:51] | Pull a gun on the cops? | 竟然拿枪指着警察 |
[06:52] | Well, how the hell was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道你们是警察 |
[06:53] | It’s not like you sent a resume ahead of time. | 你们又没提前送简历过来 |
[06:55] | All I saw was two dudes walking up on my house. | 我只看到两个大男人突然出现在我家门口 |
[06:57] | Is this necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
[06:58] | Yeah, you just pulled a gun on us. | 是的 你刚才拿枪指着我们 |
[07:00] | All right? | 还记得吗 |
[07:03] | Is it registered? | 枪登记过了吗 |
[07:04] | It sure is, and I can show you the permit. | 当然 我可以给你们看许可证 |
[07:06] | Okay. Do you know anybody by the name of Nathan Hawkins? | 好吧 你认识叫内森·霍金斯的人吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[07:11] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[07:14] | I don’t know. Two, three weeks ago. | 我不知道 两三周前吧 |
[07:15] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[07:16] | Next wrong answer, we’re gonna bring you in, | 再答错一次 我们就会把你带回去 |
[07:17] | and we’re gonna start writing up paper. | 而且我们会记录在案 |
[07:19] | Last chance, Laila. | 最后一次机会 莱拉 |
[07:22] | Why the hell do you know my name? | 你们怎么知道我的名字 |
[07:23] | Because you are a suspect in a murder investigation. | 因为你是一起谋杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[07:26] | That’s why we know your name. | 所以我们知道你的名字 |
[07:26] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[07:28] | We’re talking about how we have a video | 我们有监控录像显示 |
[07:30] | of you and Nathan Hawkins riding in your car– | 你和内森·霍金斯在一起 开着你的车 |
[07:31] | this car–this afternoon. | 就是这辆车 就在今天下午 |
[07:34] | No, I think you got the wrong person. | 不 我想你们找错人了 |
[07:37] | I think we should bring her in. | 我觉得我们应该把她带回去 |
[07:38] | Why? What’d I do? | 为什么 我做什么了 |
[07:40] | What’d you do? | 你做什么了 |
[07:41] | You helped your friend Kenny Armstrong | 你协助你朋友肯尼·阿姆斯壮 |
[07:42] | kill Nathan Hawkins. | 谋杀了内森·霍金斯 |
[07:44] | You think I’d kill Nathan? | 你觉得我会杀内森 |
[07:45] | Then prove us wrong, Laila. Where is he? | 那就证明我们错了 莱拉 他在哪里 |
[07:47] | He’s right here. | 他在这里 |
[07:50] | – Nathan. – You guys got it all wrong, all right? | -内森 -你们彻底搞错了 好吗 |
[07:53] | Laila’s not trying to kill me, all right? | 莱拉没有想杀我 知道吗 |
[07:55] | She’s trying to help me. | 她是想帮我 |
[08:04] | Man, I ain’t saying nothing to y’all. | 兄弟 我什么也不会说的 |
[08:06] | Not gonna say anything? | 什么也不说 |
[08:06] | Come on, man, what happened? | 拜托 兄弟 发生了什么 |
[08:08] | You and Malik, you get into an argument? | 你和马利克吵架了吗 |
[08:09] | He steal from you? He screw your girlfriend? | 他偷你东西了 还是睡了你女朋友 |
[08:10] | – What? – Man, not even close. | -到底是什么 -你猜的太离谱 |
[08:13] | Okay? Malik was my boy. | 马利克是我的兄弟 |
[08:15] | All right? We were tight. | 我们关系很亲密 |
[08:18] | I’d never hurt him, man. Never. | 我永远从不会伤害他 |
[08:19] | Okay, you didn’t do it. | 好吧 不是你干的 |
[08:22] | Who did, Nathan? | 那是谁干的 内森 |
[08:26] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:27] | Look, we all know what’s going on here, okay? | 我们都知道发生了什么 |
[08:31] | We know that Malik asked Kenny for some more weight. | 我们知道马利克向肯尼要毒品 |
[08:33] | So Kenny thought that Malik was snitching, | 所以肯尼觉得马利克在告密 |
[08:35] | so he killed him. | 所以把他杀了 |
[08:36] | He thinks you are too. | 他觉得你也是 |
[08:38] | Right? Thinks you’re snitching? | 对吗 觉得你在告密 |
[08:40] | But I’m not. | 但是我没有 |
[08:42] | Malik wouldn’t either. | 马利克也没有 |
[08:43] | Doesn’t matter, if Kenny thinks you are. | 如果肯尼认为你干了 那就无所谓了 |
[08:45] | Kenny thinks you are, he’s gonna kill you too. | 他认为你是叛徒 他会把你也杀了 |
[08:50] | Look, Nathan. | 听着 内森 |
[08:52] | Look at me for a second. | 看我一眼 |
[08:54] | That’s why you went to Laila’s, right? | 这就是你去莱拉家的原因 对吗 |
[08:57] | That’s why you went to Laila’s. | 这就是你去莱拉家的原因 |
[08:58] | You were looking for a place to hide out. | 你想找一个藏身之所 |
[08:59] | Look, bro, we just need your help. | 听着 兄弟 我们需要你的帮助 |
[09:01] | Okay, we don’t care that you sell drugs. | 我们不关心你贩毒 |
[09:03] | We don’t care, bro. Not at all. | 我们完全不关心 |
[09:05] | We just need to know if you saw who did the murder. | 我们只想知道你看没看见凶手 |
[09:07] | – That’s all. – I didn’t. | -仅此而已 -我没看见 |
[09:08] | – Don’t lie to me. – Man, I’m not. | -别对我说谎 -我没有 |
[09:12] | Did Nathan see who shot Malik? | 内森看见谁杀了马利克吗 |
[09:14] | No, but he knows it was Kenny. | 没有 但他知道是肯尼 |
[09:16] | Hell, my five-year-old niece knows it’s Kenny. | 我五岁的侄女都知道是肯尼 |
[09:18] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 让我理下头绪 |
[09:20] | You run with Kenny Armstrong, but at the same time, | 你为肯尼·阿姆斯壮卖命 与此同时 |
[09:22] | you protect kids from getting shot by him? | 你又保护他的手下不被他杀 是吗 |
[09:24] | I don’t run with Kenny or anybody else. | 我不为肯尼或其他人卖命 |
[09:28] | Now, we used to be a thing, | 我们以前是一对 |
[09:29] | but I’ve been out the game for nine years. | 但我已经金盆洗手九年了 |
[09:33] | I haven’t gotten as much as a parking ticket. | 这些年我连罚单都没收到过 |
[09:34] | So don’t lump me up with Kenny | 所以别把我和肯尼 |
[09:36] | or any other punk-ass gangbanger I grew up with. | 或其他和我一起长大的渣滓混为一谈 |
[09:40] | Why the change? | 发生什么了 |
[09:42] | I grew up. That’s why. | 我长大了 就这样 |
[09:47] | We all make mistakes when we’re young. | 我们年轻时都犯过错误 |
[09:51] | Even you, Detective. | 你也一样 警探 |
[09:57] | She’s a tough chick. | 她是个坚强的人 |
[09:58] | Yeah. Smart too. | 也很聪明 |
[09:59] | Nathan’s lucky to have her in his life. | 内森遇到她很幸运 |
[10:01] | Yeah, we’ll see about that. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[10:03] | Come on, Kev. You and me. | 凯文 咱俩走 |
[10:05] | – You and me what? – Come on. | -咱俩干嘛去 -走吧 |
[10:12] | All right, Ms. Davis. You’re free to go. | 戴维斯女士 你可以走了 |
[10:14] | Okay, good. Now, what about Nathan? | 很好 那内森呢 |
[10:16] | Can I take him home too? | 我能把他也带回家吗 |
[10:19] | We’re charging him with heroin distribution. | 我们要指控他贩卖海洛因 |
[10:21] | What? Heroin distribution | 什么 就因为他蹲在角落里数零钱 |
[10:23] | for slinging dime bags on the corner? | 你们就要指控他贩卖海洛因吗 |
[10:25] | Well, if he agrees to cooperate in the murder case, | 如果他同意协助我们调查谋杀案 |
[10:28] | we might be able to cut him a break. | 我们可能会放他一马 |
[10:29] | But he didn’t see anything. | 但他什么都没看到 |
[10:31] | Well, that doesn’t mean he can’t wear a wire. | 这不代表不能在他身上装窃听器 |
[10:34] | That boy has a target on his back the size of Soldier Field | 这个孩子是个巨型活靶子 |
[10:36] | and you want him to wear a wire? | 你居然想在他身上装窃听器 |
[10:39] | Kenny will kill his ass in ten seconds flat. | 肯尼十秒以内就会把他弄死 |
[10:42] | Well, God doesn’t give with both hands. | 鱼和熊掌不能兼得 |
[10:44] | Nathan is a good boy. | 内森是个好孩子 |
[10:45] | He is a scared-ass little kid with no place to go, | 他只是个吓坏了 无家可归的小孩子 |
[10:49] | and it is your job to help him. | 帮助他是你的工作 |
[10:51] | Listen, it’s my job to arrest Malik’s killer, | 我的工作是抓捕杀死马利克的凶手 |
[10:54] | Kenny Armstrong, | 肯尼·阿姆斯壮 |
[10:55] | your ex-boyfriend. | 你的前男友 |
[10:57] | Right now, Nathan is my best shot at doing that. | 现在内森是帮我抓住他的最佳人选 |
[11:00] | Introduce me to Kenny. | 把我介绍给肯尼 |
[11:04] | Right? We know his crew meets at his crib. | 我们知道他家是团队的据点 |
[11:06] | Find a way to get me in there. | 想办法把我弄进去 |
[11:09] | So I can plant the wire. | 这样我能布置窃听器 |
[11:18] | Okay, then you gotta promise me | 好吧 那你们要向我保证 |
[11:20] | that you’re gonna get Nathan out of Chicago fast. | 尽快把内森送出芝加哥 |
[11:25] | Deal. | 成交 |
[11:33] | I got you, man. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[11:35] | All right. | 来吧 |
[11:37] | You ain’t gonna be here too long. | 你不会在这里待太久 |
[11:39] | Long as it takes for us to find somebody to take you in. | 等到我们找到领养你的人后就走 |
[11:44] | You got anybody we can reach out to outside the state? | 你有州外的亲戚吗 我们能帮你联系 |
[11:46] | Anywhere you wanna go? | 你想去什么地方吗 |
[11:49] | No, I’m not interested in leaving. | 不 我不想走 |
[11:52] | Hey, come on, man. I dig it. | 拜托 小子 我喜欢你这态度 |
[11:57] | Listen, man, I get it. | 小子 我理解你 |
[11:59] | Moving is rough, but you might actually like a new city. | 搬家很难受 但或许你会喜欢新城市 |
[12:02] | My little brother had to relocate to Texas. | 我弟弟搬到了得州 |
[12:04] | He wasn’t feeling it at first. | 他一开始很不习惯 |
[12:06] | Digs it now. | 现在爱得不得了 |
[12:10] | My cousin. | 我表哥 |
[12:13] | He’s older. | 他比我大点 |
[12:14] | He lives in Atlanta. | 住在亚特兰大 |
[12:16] | I ain’t seen him in a while, | 我好久没见过他了 |
[12:16] | but he’s always been nice to me. | 但他一直都对我很好 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:20] | Track cuz down. | 我们会找到他 |
[12:22] | – All right. – Thanks. | -就这样 -谢了 |
[12:25] | Yo, you leavin’? | 你要走了吗 |
[12:27] | Yeah, man, I gotta get to a birthday party. | 是啊 我得去参加生日派对 |
[12:30] | But you’re all set. | 但你很安全 |
[12:32] | We got a police officer at the door. | 门外有警察守着 |
[12:34] | They got you. | 他们会保护你 |
[12:37] | You’re good. | 不用担心 |
[12:47] | How you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[12:50] | – I’m cool. – Cool? Good. | -我挺冷静 -冷静 很好 |
[12:51] | So what’s this, a first date? | 这算什么 第一次约会吗 |
[12:53] | First date? | 第一次约会 |
[12:54] | To a 60-year-old’s birthday party? | 就参加60岁生日派对 |
[12:56] | No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[12:57] | Okay, a few months, then. | 好吧 那交往几个月了 |
[13:01] | Make it look real, right? | 假戏真做 对吧 |
[13:21] | Laila, good to see you, baby. | 莱拉 见到你真好 宝贝 |
[13:25] | So glad you’re here to help me celebrate. | 你来帮我庆祝我很高兴 |
[13:28] | Look at you, girl. | 瞧瞧你 妹子 |
[13:30] | Damn, just as beautiful as ever. | 一如既往地美丽动人 |
[13:32] | Hey, Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[13:33] | – Thanks for coming. – Yeah. | -谢谢你来 -不客气 |
[13:35] | You know Mama always liked you more than me. | 你知道妈一直都更偏爱你 |
[13:36] | Yeah. Hey, y’all. | 给你们介绍一下 |
[13:38] | This is my friend Keith. | 这是我朋友基思 |
[13:45] | Hey, what’s good, man? | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[13:47] | Nothing much. | 还行吧 |
[13:49] | Make sure y’all go and get some of that pork, you know? | 你们记得去吃点猪肉 |
[13:52] | I brought it in from St. Louis. | 我从圣路易斯弄来的 |
[13:54] | I actually like how that cobbler looks. | 其实我更喜欢那个水果馅饼 |
[13:56] | Best peach cobbler in the city. | 城里最好的桃子馅饼 |
[13:57] | You kidding. | 真的吗 |
[13:58] | Better get inside before it’s all gone. | 趁着没被吃完赶紧进屋拿吧 |
[14:00] | Okay, I can do that. You need anything? | 好的 你要点什么吗 |
[14:02] | All right. | 好 |
[14:04] | – Happy birthday, Mama. – Thank you, baby. | -生日快乐 老妈 -谢谢你 宝贝 |
[14:45] | How’s it going in there? | 里面情况如何 |
[14:47] | Pretty good. Found Kenny’s man cave. | 挺好的 发现了肯尼的老巢 |
[14:49] | Seems like a good place to do some talking. | 这地方看起来适合谈话 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:02] | Wait. I’ll be right back. | 等一会 我马上回来 |
[15:03] | – Cool. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[15:10] | It’s been a while, Laila. | 好久不见 莱拉 |
[15:12] | Thought you were trying to avoid me. | 我以为你在躲我呢 |
[15:15] | Just been busy, | 一直很忙而已 |
[15:16] | you know, down at the center. | 在中心那边 |
[15:18] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[15:20] | Yeah, you working with the kids, right? | 你的工作是帮助孩子们 对吗 |
[15:23] | You know, I got a lot of respect for that. | 我很尊敬这点 |
[15:26] | How ’bout I make a donation to the cause, you know? | 不如我也做点贡献吧 |
[15:29] | No. No, I’m cool. | 不 不用了 |
[15:32] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[15:33] | I just wanna keep this thing legit. | 我不想要脏钱 |
[15:36] | Yeah, the choice is yours. | 行 你做主 |
[15:38] | But thanks for offering. | 不过还是谢谢你有心 |
[15:40] | Hey, yo, Marlo. | 马洛 |
[15:44] | Yo, keep these fools out of my basement. | 别让这些蠢货进我的地下室 |
[15:46] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[15:47] | Mama, I’m gonna grab a drink. | 老妈 我去拿杯喝的 |
[15:49] | Can I get you something? | 你想要点什么吗 |
[15:50] | – I’m good, sweetie. – Okay. | -不用了 亲爱的 -好的 |
[15:59] | Okay, let me know when you got a visual. | 能看到了就告诉我 |
[16:02] | We’ve got eyes. | 能看到了 |
[16:06] | 莱拉 有摄像头 赶快出去 | |
[16:15] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[16:18] | Let’s not get worked up, okay? | 别激动 好吗 |
[16:20] | What you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[16:21] | – I got lost. – You got lost? | -我迷路了 -你迷路了 |
[16:23] | Let me get back to the party. | 我这就回派对去 |
[16:33] | All right. Come on, fellas. | 拜托了 伙计们 |
[16:33] | There’s no need to play with guns, okay? | 没必要动枪 好吗 |
[16:35] | I said, what you doing down here? | 我问你 你在这里干什么 |
[16:37] | I told you, I was looking around and I got lost, okay? | 我说了 我随便逛逛然后迷路了 好吗 |
[16:39] | Nah, bro. You see, I just met you. | 不对 兄弟 虽然我刚认识你 |
[16:46] | And the way I see things, man, that just don’t feel right. | 但我感觉有点不对劲 |
[16:50] | – We gotta get in there now. – Okay, wait. Give him a sec. | -我们现在就得进去 -等等 给他点时间 |
[16:51] | He still hasn’t used the safe word. | 他还没说安全词 |
[16:52] | I understand that, Kenny. Okay? | 我明白 肯尼 好吗 |
[16:54] | I should have asked your permission first. | 我应该先征得你的同意 |
[16:56] | I didn’t mean no disrespect, man. | 我无意冒犯 兄弟 |
[16:57] | Yeah, you should’ve. | 你是该征得同意 |
[17:01] | So I’ma ask you one more time. | 那么我再问你一次 |
[17:04] | Why you down here, Keith? | 你来这里干什么 基斯 |
[17:08] | Laila told me about your ’96 ball, man. | 莱拉跟我说了你的96年篮球 兄弟 |
[17:12] | ’96 Bulls, come on, that’s my favorite team of all time. | 96年公牛队 那是我最喜欢的球队 |
[17:15] | – I had– – Baby, that you? | -我一定得… -宝贝 是你吗 |
[17:16] | – Yeah. – Where the hell you been? | -是我 -你去哪了 |
[17:18] | Down here talking to Kenny. That’s all. | 在这和肯尼说话 没事 |
[17:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:21] | Why’s he got a gun in his hand? | 他怎么拿着枪 |
[17:22] | We’re here chatting with your new man. | 我们在和你的新男人聊天 |
[17:24] | Put the gun away before you hurt someone. | 赶紧把枪收起来 免得伤到别人 |
[17:26] | Hey, listen. It’s okay, baby. | 听我说 没事的 宝贝 |
[17:27] | It was just a misunderstanding, that’s all. | 只是一场误会 没事 |
[17:29] | I should have asked for permission first. | 我应该先征得同意 |
[17:30] | Permission to do what? | 征得什么同意 |
[17:32] | Check out his ’96 ball. | 去看他的96年篮球 |
[17:35] | You left a party to come look at that crap? | 你离开派对就是为了去看那破玩意 |
[17:37] | You crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:40] | I knew I shouldn’t have told you about this ball. | 我就知道我不该和你提到这个球 |
[17:41] | – Come on, let’s go get– – No, no, no, no, not yet. | -我们走 -不不不 还不行 |
[17:42] | What you mean, “Not yet”? | 什么叫还不行 |
[17:44] | You ain’t never been down here before. | 你之前从来没来过这里 |
[17:46] | And I just got that ball last week. | 我上周才得到这个球 |
[17:49] | Which means the two of y’all are lying about something. | 这说明你们俩肯定有什么事瞒着我 |
[17:54] | How you know about this, Laila? | 你怎么知道的 莱拉 |
[17:56] | How you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:59] | Your mama. | 你妈妈 |
[18:01] | She always joking about how stupid you are | 她总拿这些事开涮你 |
[18:03] | spending all your money on this nonsense. | 说你太蠢把钱都花在这种没用的东西 |
[18:08] | Go ask her. | 去问她啊 |
[18:12] | Come on, let’s go ask her. | 来啊 我们一起问她 |
[18:13] | – Let’s go ruin her party… – No, no. | -来毁掉她的派对 -不 不 |
[18:15] | About this crap. | 为这破玩意 |
[18:16] | Not yet. Not yet. | 还不行 还不行 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:24] | It’s just a big misunderstanding, you know? | 这只是一个天大的误会 |
[18:28] | Hey, go on. Get out of here. | 去吧 出去吧 |
[18:31] | Go enjoy the party. | 好好玩吧 |
[18:45] | You’re good to go. | 你可以走了 |
[18:46] | Thank you, and appreciate you for helping me out back there. | 谢谢你 谢谢你帮了我 |
[18:50] | It means a lot. | 对我来说很重要 |
[18:51] | – Sure thing. – No, seriously. | -不客气 -不 认真的 |
[18:52] | If that charity thing doesn’t work out for you, | 如果那个慈善组织没戏 |
[18:54] | you should think about a future here. | 你考虑下不如来这里 |
[18:57] | Let’s not get carried away. | 先别说这么远了 |
[19:00] | Okay, I understand. But real quick. | 我明白 不过还有一件事 |
[19:03] | We were rapping with Nathan’s cousin down in Atlanta, | 我们联系了内森在亚特兰大的表哥 |
[19:05] | and he’s got two kids. | 他有两个孩子 |
[19:06] | He’s a little worried that Nathan’s problems | 他担心内森会把自己恶习 |
[19:08] | are gonna follow him down there. | 带去亚特兰大 |
[19:09] | So do you know of any other family that Nathan has | 内森在芝加哥以外 |
[19:12] | outside of Chicago we can send that boy to? | 还有其他能收留他的地方吗 |
[19:17] | He’s got a grandma down in New Orleans. | 他在新奥尔良有个奶奶 |
[19:20] | Grandma in New Orleans. We will track her down. | 新奥尔良的奶奶 我们会去找她的 |
[19:22] | We’re gonna do everything in our power to make sure | 我们会竭尽全力确保 |
[19:24] | that Nathan gets out of here, okay? | 内森离开这里 明白吗 |
[19:25] | You got my word on that. | 我向你保证 |
[19:28] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[19:31] | What? You don’t–you don’t trust me? | 怎么了 你不相信我吗 |
[19:33] | I don’t trust anybody, | 我不相信任何人 |
[19:35] | let alone a smooth-talking cop. | 何况是一个满嘴蜜糖的警察 |
[19:37] | Well, you obviously don’t know me too well. | 那你肯定是不怎么了解我 |
[19:39] | You’re right. I don’t. | 没错 的确不了解 |
[19:43] | So why don’t you buy me a drink | 那你不如请我喝一杯 |
[19:44] | and let me know who you really are? | 让我来看看真正的你 |
[19:50] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[19:52] | Glass of water. Shot of Hennessy. | 一杯水 一杯轩尼诗 |
[19:56] | I see you into that hard stuff, huh? | 我看你喜欢带劲的 |
[19:58] | I’m not wasting calories on that fruity crap. | 我可不会喝果酒浪费精力 |
[20:01] | – Or a Heineken. – What? | -或者喜力 -怎么了 |
[20:04] | Straight up, you’ve been around them white boys too long. | 我跟你直说吧 你跟那些白人小子混太久了 |
[20:06] | Don’t do that, | 别这么说 |
[20:08] | Ms. West Side. | 曼哈顿西区小姐 |
[20:10] | That is just like a cop. | 典型的警察作风 |
[20:11] | Always gotta put a label on somebody. | 总喜欢给人贴标签 |
[20:13] | Well, obviously sometimes those labels fit. | 显然有时候这些标签很合适 |
[20:16] | Sometimes they don’t. | 有时候不合适 |
[20:23] | So tell me, Kevin. | 告诉我 凯文 |
[20:25] | How does a good-looking brother like you | 你这样帅气的老哥 |
[20:27] | raise his hand and say, “I wanna be a cop”– | 为什么会举起手说”我想做一名警察” |
[20:30] | and in Chicago, no less? | 而且还是在芝加哥 |
[20:35] | My pops got locked up early. | 我老爹很早以前就进了监狱 |
[20:38] | And I didn’t wanna go out like that. | 我不想变成那样 |
[20:39] | So in order to make a difference, | 为了做出一些改变 |
[20:42] | I decided to do some good in my community. | 我决定为我的社区做贡献 |
[20:48] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[20:49] | Yeah, that’s not too corny for you? | 你不觉得太老套了吗 |
[20:50] | No, that’s corny as hell. | 觉得啊 太老套了 |
[20:54] | But it’s honest. | 但很真诚 |
[21:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:07] | It’s, uh, aspirin. | 是阿司匹林 |
[21:10] | – These all-nighters are tough. – Yeah. | -熬夜真的太累了 -是啊 |
[21:12] | I’m getting a headache staring at this monitor. | 看监控看得我头疼 |
[21:15] | Guess I’m not as young as I used to be. | 看来我已经老了 |
[21:17] | Well, this isn’t gonna help. | 那这个也没用 |
[21:18] | Decaf. All they had left. | 无咖啡因的 只剩这个了 |
[21:19] | Decaf at 3:00 A.M.? What’s the point? | 凌晨三点喝无咖啡因咖啡 有什么意义 |
[21:21] | I know, right? | 对吧 |
[21:28] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[21:29] | Hey, anybody put eyes on Nathan? | 有人在盯着内森了吗 |
[21:31] | No, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[21:33] | Well, y’all put a tap on the wire, | 你们都给我盯紧了 |
[21:36] | get it out to his peeps. | 别放松了 |
[21:38] | If anybody knows something or anything, | 要是有人知道了什么 |
[21:40] | you bring his ass down to the EP, all right? | 就把他带到EP 明白吗 |
[21:42] | You get that? What’d he say, “EP”? | 你听到了吗 他说什么 EP |
[21:45] | – That’s what I heard too. – Yeah. | -我也听到这个词 -对 |
[21:46] | Let’s get a warrant. | 去申请搜查令吧 |
[22:04] | – Hey. – Hey there. | -你好 -你好啊 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I can dig waking up to this face. | 醒来能看到这张脸也值了 |
[22:10] | Well, look, Kevin. | 听着 凯文 |
[22:13] | I had fun and all, but… | 我很开心 但是 |
[22:16] | But what? | 但什么 |
[22:23] | I’m just playing. | 我在逗你呢 |
[22:27] | You play too damn rough for me. | 太难读懂你了 |
[22:29] | Well, so do you. | 你也是 |
[23:04] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[23:06] | I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 抱歉 得走了 |
[23:11] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[23:13] | Sort of. | 大概吧 |
[23:16] | Listen, let’s rain check round two. | 听着 我们下回再继续 |
[23:18] | See? Yeah, you have been with those white boys too long. | 看见没 你和那群白人混太久了 |
[23:23] | Well, I could come to your place a little bit later, | 我可以晚点时候去你家 |
[23:24] | finish what we started. | 继续刚才我们做的事 |
[23:28] | That’s better. | 这还差不多 |
[23:30] | And the answer is yes. | 我同意 |
[23:56] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[23:57] | Listen up, we have a warrant to search this establishment. | 听着 我们有搜查令搜查这间酒吧 |
[23:59] | Hey, hands in the air. Get ’em where I can see you. | 举起手来 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[24:01] | – Get ’em up. – Warrant? Based on what? | -举起来 -搜查令 什么理由啊 |
[24:03] | Based on we have a warrant. | 理由就是我们有搜查令 |
[24:05] | Now, everyone get up. | 所有人都起来 |
[24:06] | Move with your hands up against that wall. | 举着手站到墙边 |
[24:08] | – Come on, now. – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | -站起来 -走 快点 |
[24:10] | Come on. | 快点 |
[24:43] | Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[24:51] | 27 firearms, Kenny? | 27把枪 肯尼 |
[24:53] | We had to put a rush order in to ballistics | 为了给所有枪做弹道检测分析 |
[24:55] | to go through ’em. | 我们还申请了加速 |
[24:56] | Oh, if it’s too much trouble… | 如果太麻烦的话 |
[24:58] | Your boys can give them back to the streets. | 你们可以直接把它们送回街头 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I’m guessing there’s a good chance | 是啊 我猜其中的一把 |
[25:02] | one of them nines is gonna come back with a body on it… | 九毫米手枪 会是某起凶案的武器 |
[25:06] | maybe even Malik’s. | 甚至可能是杀马利克的那把枪 |
[25:08] | Don’t know anybody named Malik. | 不认识叫马利克的人 |
[25:09] | Yeah, you do. | 别装蒜了 |
[25:10] | That’s the kid you shot for snitching. | 你以为他告密杀了他 |
[25:12] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:15] | And like I said… those guns are not mine. | 我也说了 那些枪不是我的 |
[25:18] | Then how did they wind up in your bar? | 那它们怎么会出现在你的酒吧里 |
[25:20] | Not my bar, neither. | 那也不是我的酒吧 |
[25:21] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[25:23] | if you guys are gonna trump up some fake-ass charges, | 如果你们想给我捏造一些莫须有的罪名 |
[25:26] | go ahead. | 请便 |
[25:28] | Or can I go now? | 否则我就走了 |
[25:30] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走 |
[25:33] | Just don’t go too far. | 但别走太远 |
[25:37] | – Yo, Maury. – What? | -毛瑞 -怎么了 |
[25:39] | Tell me you got something good. | 告诉我你有发现 |
[25:40] | Oh, I do. | 没错 |
[25:41] | On the nines, right? | 是九毫米枪 对吧 |
[25:42] | No, those are clean, all of them, | 不 那些枪都被擦干净了 |
[25:43] | but I found a print on a Beretta 32 | 但我在贝雷塔32上发现了指纹 |
[25:46] | that was used in a cold-case homicide ten years ago. | 是十年前的一起悬案 |
[25:49] | The handle was wiped clean, but the magazine wasn’t. | 手柄没有指纹 但弹匣有 |
[25:52] | I got two partial matches and then one solid 12-point match. | 找到两个部分匹配和一个完全匹配的指纹 |
[25:57] | 12 points, nice. You get a hit? | 完全匹配 不错 找到指纹的主人了吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[26:01] | She’s pretty for a killer, huh? | 这个杀手有点漂亮啊 对吧 |
[26:17] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[26:18] | It’s almost 10:00. Didn’t think you were coming. | 都快十点了 我以为你不来了 |
[26:25] | Did something happen? | 发生什么了吗 |
[26:26] | Is it Nathan? Is he okay? | 是不是内森 他还好吗 |
[26:29] | Nathan’s fine. | 内森没事 |
[26:31] | We’re still trying to track down | 我们还在找 |
[26:32] | his grandma in New Orleans. | 他住在新奥尔良的奶奶 |
[26:35] | All right, then what’s up? | 好 那怎么了 |
[26:37] | You seem preoccupied. | 你看上去心事重重 |
[26:42] | We found a bag of guns in Kenny’s bar. | 我们在肯尼的酒吧里找到一包枪支 |
[26:46] | One of those guns was used to kill | 其中一把枪是十年前 |
[26:48] | a convenience store clerk ten years ago. | 便利店店员谋杀案的凶器 |
[26:52] | – Your prints are on it. – I… | -枪上有你的指纹 -我… |
[26:57] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[26:58] | Listen… | 听着 |
[27:01] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
[27:03] | You talk to me, that’s evidence. | 你跟我说的话都是可以定罪的证据 |
[27:06] | Well, I didn’t shoot nobody. | 我没有杀人 |
[27:09] | Okay? I swear to God. | 好吗 我发誓 |
[27:11] | Cop or not cop, I’m gonna tell you what happened, | 不管你是不是警察 我要告诉你事情经过 |
[27:14] | and you can do what you want. | 其他的你想怎样就怎样吧 |
[27:22] | I was in the car with Kenny. | 那天我和肯尼在车里 |
[27:25] | We were just hanging out, chilling. | 我们就是出去逛逛 |
[27:27] | And then he just pulls over in front of a convenience store | 突然他把车停在一家便利店门口 |
[27:31] | and says that a guy who works inside owes him some money. | 说店员欠他钱 |
[27:33] | So he hops out and then he runs into the store. | 然后他跳出车就进了店 |
[27:37] | Two minutes later, | 两分钟后 |
[27:38] | I hear “Pop, pop,” and then he hops back in the car, | 我听见”砰砰”两声 接着他回来了 |
[27:41] | and we drive off. | 我们把车开走了 |
[27:42] | I was in the car the whole time. | 我一直都在车里 |
[27:43] | I never even stepped foot in that store. | 都没有进那个便利店 |
[27:45] | How did your prints get on the magazine? | 那你的指纹怎么在弹匣上 |
[27:47] | ‘Cause Kenny told me to load the damn thing, | 因为肯尼让我给枪装子弹 |
[27:49] | so I did it. | 所以我就照做了 |
[27:50] | I didn’t even think about it. | 我都没多想 |
[27:52] | Look, it sounds stupid, okay? I know. | 听着 我知道这很傻 |
[27:55] | But I was 17. | 但我才17岁 |
[27:57] | I had no idea he was gonna shoot that guy. | 我不知道他会开枪打那个人 |
[27:59] | Doesn’t matter what you think. | 你怎么想不重要 |
[28:02] | You were there. | 重要的是你在场 |
[28:04] | You were a part of a crime that resulted in a man’s death. | 你是导致那个男人死亡的凶案从犯 |
[28:07] | Thinking or not, naive or not, | 无论你是不是故意的 或只是太天真 |
[28:10] | that’s felony murder. | 这都是重罪 |
[28:15] | I’ve had a smile on my face all day | 今天我一整天都很幸福 |
[28:19] | ’cause I knew you were coming here tonight, | 因为我知道你晚上会来 |
[28:21] | and we’re sitting here talking about murder | 但我们现在却在谈论凶案 |
[28:23] | and fingerprints and Kenny. | 指纹还有肯尼的事 |
[28:24] | – It’s just like… – Laila… | -就好像是 -莱拉 |
[28:26] | – I’m in a bad dream or something. – Laila, | -好象是一场噩梦 -莱拉 |
[28:28] | this is the last thing that I want to be talking about, okay? | 这是我此刻最不愿意说的事了 明白吗 |
[28:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[28:34] | But I don’t have a choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[28:38] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[28:43] | Are you going to arrest me? | 你要逮捕我吗 |
[28:44] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[28:50] | – So it’s like that, huh? – Like what? | -就这样了是吧 -怎样 |
[28:52] | Like as soon as things get tough, | 当事情不那么顺风顺水时 |
[28:54] | you hide behind your badge? | 你就用警察的头衔脱身 |
[28:55] | Don’t do that. Don’t put this on me. | 别这样 别把这事怪在我头上 |
[28:57] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我不希望事情变成这样 |
[28:58] | But it came your way, nonetheless. | 但不管怎样还是发生了 |
[29:00] | So the question is, what are you gonna do about it? | 问题是你现在要怎么做 |
[29:09] | I’m not perfect. I’m not. | 我不完美 |
[29:12] | Okay? I made mistakes. | 我犯错了 |
[29:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[29:17] | But for the past nine years, I have been a good person. | 但过去九年我一直是个好人 |
[29:20] | A very good person. | 一个非常好的人 |
[29:22] | I’ve been at the community center every day, | 我每天都去社区中心 |
[29:26] | helping our young people make good decisions. | 帮助年轻黑人做出正确的选择 |
[29:32] | The way that I see it…okay, | 在我看来 |
[29:34] | me being out here is a good thing. | 我是在那做好事 |
[29:37] | I’m keeping young brothers from selling drugs | 不让年轻人在街头贩毒 |
[29:41] | and joining gangs and robbing people. | 不加入黑帮 偷盗抢劫 |
[29:45] | I’m saving lives. | 我在拯救他们 |
[29:49] | So why arrest me for something that I did stupid | 为什么要因为我年轻时做的傻事 |
[29:53] | when I was a kid? | 而逮捕我呢 |
[30:02] | She was dating Kenny. | 她那时在和肯尼约会 |
[30:04] | Doing what he told her to do. | 照他的指令做事 |
[30:06] | She stayed right there in the car. | 全程她都待在车里 |
[30:08] | Said she had no clue he was gonna pop that dude. | 说自己不知道肯尼会杀了那家伙 |
[30:10] | We got nothing linking Kenny to Malik’s murder. | 我们没有任何联系肯尼和马利克凶案的线索 |
[30:14] | We gotta use the print. | 我们得用这个指纹 |
[30:16] | Force Laila to wear a wire, | 让莱拉戴上监听器 |
[30:18] | get Kenny talking about how he killed that clerk. | 引诱肯尼说出关于杀死店员的事 |
[30:20] | Felony murder? | 可这是重罪 |
[30:22] | She’d have to do some time. | 她得做一段时间的牢 |
[30:23] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[30:26] | we gotta get Kenny off the street. | 我们得把肯尼抓起来 |
[30:29] | – Sarge– – Let me say something. | -警长 -让我说完 |
[30:30] | The clerk who took two in the chest, | 店员胸部中了两枪 |
[30:33] | did he get a free pass? | 对他来说公平吗 |
[30:36] | – That was ten years ago. – Yeah. | -但那是十年前的事了 -是啊 |
[30:39] | Ten years of hell for the victim’s family. | 对受害者家属来说是十年的煎熬 |
[30:43] | Waking up every day thinking about | 每天起来都在疑惑 |
[30:44] | what happened to their father. | 自己的父亲究竟怎么了 |
[30:46] | Their husband. Their son. | 自己的丈夫 自己的儿子究竟怎么了 |
[30:52] | Is there something else I need to know about you and Laila? | 你和莱拉还有发生了什么事吗 |
[31:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:03] | We got together the other night. | 那天晚上我们睡了 |
[31:07] | Then you gotta walk away from this, Kev. | 那你不能再参与这案子了 凯文 |
[31:10] | Now. | 立即生效 |
[31:12] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[31:14] | No more communication of any kind. | 不能再有任何形式的联系 |
[31:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:32] | Help us get Kenny to confess to murdering that clerk, | 帮我套出肯尼杀死店员的话 |
[31:35] | agree to testify to that effect in court, | 并答应在庭上指证他 |
[31:39] | and you may not do any time. | 你也许不用坐牢 |
[31:41] | Are y’all crazy? | 你们都疯了吗 |
[31:45] | Kenny’s not stupid. | 肯尼又不傻 |
[31:46] | I can’t just walk up to the man and say, | 我不可能直接过去问他 |
[31:49] | “Hey, remember the night you murdered that clerk?” | “你还记得自己一枪崩了店员的事吗” |
[31:51] | Laila, I’m trying to help you, okay? | 莱拉 我是想帮你 |
[31:55] | But to do that, you gotta help us. | 但在此之前 你得先帮我们 |
[31:59] | Come on, help us get Kenny off the street | 帮我们把肯尼关起来 |
[32:01] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[32:02] | Y’all, this is wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[32:03] | And Mr. Undercover too. He knows this is wrong. | 卧底先生也知道这不对 |
[32:06] | He’s just too afraid to do anything about it. | 他只是太怂不敢做什么 |
[32:12] | Where is he anyway? | 他现在在哪 |
[32:15] | Is he hiding in the bathroom like a little punk-ass bitch? | 像个胆小鬼一样躲在厕所里吗 |
[32:19] | Officer Atwater’s been assigned to another case. | 阿特沃特警员还有别的案子 |
[32:27] | Of course he has. | 当然了 |
[32:30] | ‘Cause there’s nothing left to do, right? | 因为这案子已经不需要他了 对吧 |
[32:35] | He got me to help. | 他说服我帮你们 |
[32:37] | Got me into his bed. | 又把我骗上床 |
[32:41] | And then he buries me for something I didn’t even do. | 现在为了一件我没做过事要让我坐牢 |
[32:53] | I saved this punk’s life, and he does this. | 我救了那混蛋的命 他就这么回报我吗 |
[32:58] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[33:02] | I should have let Kenny know he was a cop… | 我真该告诉肯尼他是个警察 |
[33:08] | And let him kill his ass. | 让肯尼直接毙了他 |
[33:22] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[33:27] | Hey, can I get a minute? | 能给我一分钟吗 |
[33:28] | Yeah, we got some equipment to load. | 行 我们去装设备 |
[33:39] | There’s really nothing I can say, | 除了对不起 |
[33:42] | other than I’m sorry. | 我没有别的话可说 |
[33:44] | I didn’t want for this to happen. | 我也不希望这样 |
[33:46] | But you didn’t do anything to stop it, either. | 但你也没做什么阻止这事发生 |
[33:51] | It’s not that easy, Laila. | 事情没那么简单 莱拉 |
[33:53] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[33:55] | It required you to have some courage. | 这需要勇气 |
[34:02] | – You don’t understand– – No, sure, I do. | -你不明白 -不 我明白得很 |
[34:06] | You one of those brothers that like to straddle the line. | 你是那种见风使舵的人 |
[34:10] | You pick and choose when to be black | 只在你方便的时候做黑人 |
[34:12] | and when to be blue. | 在适当的时机表现悲伤 |
[34:16] | What about Nathan? | 内森会怎样 |
[34:18] | You gonna screw him over too? | 你也要利用他吗 |
[34:19] | Is that your thing? Is that what you do? | 这就是你做事的方法吗 |
[34:21] | You screw over your own kind? | 利用自己人 |
[34:32] | Yo, Nathan. Come on, man. | 内森 来吧 兄弟 |
[34:34] | Found your grandma. She can’t wait to see you. | 我们找到你奶奶了 她迫不及待想见你 |
[34:35] | Let’s get up out of here. Come on. | 我们离开这吧 来 |
[34:37] | No, man. I ain’t leaving. | 不 我不走 |
[34:40] | We already talked about this. | 我们已经谈过这事了 |
[34:42] | Can’t go. I need to stay here. | 我不能走 得留下 |
[34:44] | Help my aunt. | 帮帮我姨 |
[34:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:47] | Kenny’s people broke into my aunt’s house last night. | 肯尼的人昨晚闯入我姨家了 |
[34:51] | Tore it apart, wrote all kinds of nasty things on the walls. | 弄得一片狼藉 写了很多不堪入目的话 |
[34:53] | Okay, well, I’ll send somebody over there to check on her, | 行 我派人去看看她 |
[34:54] | but you gotta get your ass up out of here, man. | 但你得赶紧起来离开这 |
[34:56] | Man, wherever I go, Kenny’s gonna track me down. | 老兄 无论我去哪 肯尼都会找到我 |
[34:59] | Okay, so I might as well just stay here. | 那我不如就待在这 |
[35:01] | You’re a boy. All right? | 你还是个孩子 明白吗 |
[35:03] | That means that you can go to another city | 这意味着你能去个新城市 |
[35:05] | – and start all over. – I can take care of myself. | -重新开始 -我能照顾自己 |
[35:07] | Look, dude, I’m not going nowhere. | 听着 老兄 我哪也不去 |
[35:09] | All right? So you might as well just– | 明白吗 你不如就 |
[35:11] | just lock me up or just let me go. | 把我关起来或随我去吧 |
[35:15] | If that’s what you want. | 如果你这么想的话 |
[35:27] | Hey, all right, look at me. | 好了 看着我 |
[35:29] | The distress word is “Voight.” | 安全词是”博伊特” |
[35:30] | If anything goes bad, just say the word, and we’ll bust in. | 如果事情变糟 就说安全词 我们就冲进来 |
[35:33] | I got it. | 明白 |
[35:35] | All you gotta do is get Kenny to incriminate himself, okay? | 你只需要让肯尼说出能定他罪的话就行 明白吗 |
[35:37] | Just get him talking about the robberies– | 让他说关于抢劫 |
[35:39] | I said I got it. | 我说了我知道了 |
[35:41] | Okay, you good? | 行 准备好了吗 |
[35:44] | All right. Go, go, go, go, go. | 好 去吧 |
[36:02] | Hey, you. Where Kenny? | 老兄 肯尼在哪 |
[36:04] | Hey, girl. Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:06] | Check the back office. | 看看后面的办公室 |
[36:08] | Just play it cool. | 随意点就好 |
[36:09] | Kenny, you in there? | 肯尼 你在吗 |
[36:12] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[36:14] | Voight! Voight! | 博伊特 博伊特 |
[36:19] | – Voight! – Laila. | -博伊特 -莱拉 |
[36:20] | Police. Put your hands on the bar. | 警察 把手放在吧台上 |
[36:21] | Don’t move. Put your hands on the bar. | 别动 把手放在吧台上 |
[36:24] | Laila. | 莱拉 |
[36:28] | It’s all right. What happened? | 没事了 发生什么了 |
[36:30] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道 |
[36:32] | He was like that when I walked in. | 我进来时他就这样 |
[36:34] | All right. It’s okay. | 好 没事的 |
[36:38] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:39] | He’s cold. | 尸体已经凉了 |
[36:41] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:46] | Yo, Laila okay? | 莱拉还好吗 |
[36:47] | Yeah, she’s all right. | 她没事 |
[36:48] | Tech said Kenny’s been dead for three hours. | 鉴识科说肯尼已经死了三小时 |
[36:50] | Bartender claims he didn’t see anything. | 酒保说他什么也没看到 |
[36:52] | We know who did it? | 我们知道凶手是谁吗 |
[36:53] | No, but I’m guessing there’s a lot of contenders. | 不 但我猜候选名单肯定很长 |
[36:55] | Any evidence? | 有证据吗 |
[36:56] | Just two nine-millimeter shell casings on the floor. | 只有两个九毫米的弹壳 |
[36:59] | – That’s about it. – That’s not our problem. | -没别的了 -这不是我们的问题了 |
[37:01] | Homicide’s taking the case, so pack up any loose ends. | 凶案组接手这案子了 我们整理下 |
[37:04] | – Let’s get out of here. – Copy that. | -离开这吧 -收到 |
[37:05] | Wait, Kev. | 等等 凯文 |
[37:07] | Hang on a sec. | 等一会 |
[37:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:16] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你跟我开玩笑呢吧 |
[37:18] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[37:20] | Listen, there is always something you can do about it. | 听着 肯定还有别的办法 |
[37:24] | Let me tell you something, next time you need a favor, | 这样吧 下回你需要帮忙时 |
[37:27] | don’t bother asking me. | 别来找我 |
[37:29] | Yeah. I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[37:40] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[37:44] | it’s the ASA… | 是助理检察官… |
[38:04] | Look, with Kenny dead, there is no trial. | 听着 肯尼死了所以不会有庭审 |
[38:09] | The ASA is not willing to be as… | 助理检察官不愿意 |
[38:13] | as lenient. | 宽大处理 |
[38:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:19] | It’s gonna be three years. | 你得坐三年牢 |
[38:23] | Said that’s the best they can do. | 他们说不能再少了 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:27] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[39:19] | Kenny’s dead. | 肯尼死了 |
[39:23] | He killed Malik for no reason. | 他无缘无故就杀了马利克 |
[39:26] | And he was gonna kill me too, so– | 他也会杀了我 |
[39:28] | so I did what I had to do. | 我只能杀了他 |
[39:37] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[40:01] | So what, you gonna arrest me now? | 怎么 你要逮捕我吗 |