时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Twenty years ago, | 二十年以前 |
[00:12] | this neighborhood was all deep-dish. | 这一带都是深盘烘制的美国菜 |
[00:14] | Now it’s flatbread and kabobs. | 如今都是薄饼和土耳其烤肉串了 |
[00:17] | Things change. | 时代不同了 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I hear you. | 是啊 没错 |
[00:21] | Welcome, brothers. | 欢迎 兄弟们 |
[00:23] | That’s Akeem. | 是阿凯姆 |
[00:23] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[00:25] | America is not the land of freedom. | 美国不是自由的国度 |
[00:29] | It is the land of inequality. | 而是不平等的地方 |
[00:32] | Minorities don’t wear chains, | 虽然少数民族不戴着锁链 |
[00:36] | but they are still slaves | 可他们依然受奴于 |
[00:38] | to a system that serves the rich. | 为富人服务的体制 |
[00:41] | The shiny toys of capitalism | 资本主义那些光鲜的玩意儿 |
[00:44] | mean nothing to Allah. | 在真主那里根本毫无意义 |
[00:47] | This is why Islam is such a threat to America. | 因此伊斯兰对美国来说是巨大威胁 |
[00:51] | What they want, what they live for, | 他们所要的 他们存在的意义 |
[00:53] | can only be accomplished by our elimination. | 只有通过毁灭我们才能实现 |
[00:58] | So that the wheels of greed and capitalism | 这样资本主义和贪恋之轮 |
[01:01] | can continue to turn. | 才能继续转动 |
[01:03] | Only through Allah will we deliver | 只有真主才能 |
[01:06] | the equity and the sovereignty. | 为我们带来平等和主权 |
[01:08] | So we must fight at whatever cost | 因此为侍奉终极真理 |
[01:12] | to serve the eternal truth. | 我们必须不惜一切代价去战斗 |
[01:16] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[01:18] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[01:19] | Allahu Akbar! | 真主伟大 |
[01:21] | Allahu Akbar. | 真主伟大 |
[01:22] | Allahu Akbar! | 真主伟大 |
[01:24] | Allahu Akbar! | 真主伟大 |
[01:31] | I got eyes on Akeem. | 我盯着阿凯姆 |
[01:35] | Copy. | 收到 |
[01:47] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这 |
[01:48] | I came to talk to Akeem. | 我来找阿凯姆 |
[01:50] | Wait, wait, wait! Give him a sec. | 等等 给他点时间 |
[01:50] | Kevin doesn’t have a gun. | 凯文没有枪啊 |
[01:52] | He’s got this. | 他能搞定 |
[01:53] | He’s not seeing visitors. | 他不见客 |
[01:56] | Peace, brother. | 和平 兄弟 |
[01:58] | Relax. I’m only here to help. | 放松点 我只是想来帮忙 |
[02:00] | Understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[02:01] | Jamel. | 贾米尔 |
[02:02] | What is it? | 这是在干什么 |
[02:07] | I found Abdul walking around… | 我发现阿卜杜勒走来走去 |
[02:12] | Abdul. | 阿卜杜勒 |
[02:14] | You know this part of the mosque | 你知道清真寺的这个区域 |
[02:16] | is forbidden to you. | 你不能进入 |
[02:18] | Yes. | 知道 |
[02:19] | Brother Akeem, I’m terribly sorry, | 阿凯姆兄弟 我很抱歉 |
[02:21] | But I have to talk to you. | 可我得跟你聊聊 |
[02:23] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[02:24] | I want to join the fight. | 我想参加战斗 |
[02:26] | I can’t wait anymore. | 我等不及了 |
[02:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:30] | The bombing. | 爆炸袭击 |
[02:31] | Last week at the Army recruiting station. | 上周在征兵站 |
[02:36] | Tell me, Abdul. | 告诉我 阿卜杜勒 |
[02:38] | What is your opinion on this action? | 你怎么看这个行动 |
[02:41] | My opinion is you didn’t go far enough. | 我的看法是你做得还不够 |
[02:45] | A bomb is nice, | 炸弹是不错 |
[02:47] | but it’s gotta do damage. | 可是要造成伤害 |
[02:50] | People have to die. | 得有人死 |
[02:54] | I feel your anger, Abdul. | 我能感受到你的愤怒 阿卜杜勒 |
[02:57] | But we had nothing to do with that bombing. | 可那起爆炸袭击跟我们没关系啊 |
[03:00] | We fight with our hearts and minds. | 我们是用心和脑在战斗 |
[03:06] | The time is coming | 需要你做贡献的时候 |
[03:07] | when much will be asked of you. | 就快要到了 |
[03:10] | Be patient. | 耐心 |
[03:12] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[03:29] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[03:31] | I tried to get Akeem to talk about the bombings. | 我想引阿凯姆说说炸弹袭击的事 |
[03:32] | – He shut me down. – Are you sure | -但他转移话题了 -你确定 |
[03:34] | his security guard didn’t make you? | 他的保镖没识破你 |
[03:36] | Jamel just hates Americans on principle. | 贾米尔只是按教义仇视美国人 |
[03:38] | My cover’s still good, though. | 我的卧底身份没被识破 |
[03:41] | All right, so stay under. Keep pushing. | 好 继续卧底 找到突破口 |
[03:43] | I don’t know what we’re waiting for. | 我不知道我们在等什么 |
[03:43] | These guys already detonated one bomb. | 这些家伙已经引爆了一枚炸弹了 |
[03:45] | Let’s bring Akeem in. | 咱们直接把阿凯姆抓来 |
[03:46] | We don’t have any evidence he’s involved. | 没有证据表明他与此有关 |
[03:47] | The “Chicago Must Burn” Manifesto | “必须烧毁芝加哥”的宣言 |
[03:49] | was uploaded from a computer inside that mosque. | 就是从那个清真寺的电脑里上传的 |
[03:51] | You ask me, that’s proof enough. | 我认为这证据够充分了 |
[03:52] | Well, if you ask me, it’s not. | 但我认为这还不够 |
[03:54] | We need solid evidence before we move on Akeem. | 抓阿凯姆之前 必须要有切实的证据 |
[03:57] | There’s too many eyes on this. | 这事吸引了太多注意力 |
[04:00] | Another bomb threat. | 又出现一个炸弹威胁 |
[04:02] | VA Hospital. | 退伍军人医院 |
[04:03] | You and Hailey go check it out. | 你和海莉过去看看 |
[04:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:06] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[04:09] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:10] | So far, nothing. | 目前为止 没什么 |
[04:10] | Just like the last four bomb scares. | 和前面四个炸弹一样 |
[04:12] | My dogs are gonna put in for overtime. | 我的警犬要提交加班申请了 |
[04:14] | The witness who called it in | 打电话报告的目击者 |
[04:15] | said he saw a guy with a beard and a backpack | 说他看见一个留胡子背背包的人 |
[04:17] | who looked Middle Eastern. | 看着像中东人 |
[04:18] | And he got a bad feeling. | 他有种不详的预感 |
[04:20] | Great, so we’re chasing bad feelings. | 太好了 所以我们是在捕风捉影 |
[04:21] | The joke is our witness | 好笑的是我们的目击者 |
[04:23] | is here for cataract surgery. | 是来这做白内障手术的 |
[04:24] | He’s legally blind. | 法律上讲他是盲人 |
[04:42] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:43] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[04:44] | Cordon off this area, | 在这一带设置警戒线 |
[04:45] | I want a one-block perimeter. Are you guys okay? | 我要隔离一个街区 你们没事吧 |
[04:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah, we’re good. | -没事 -我们没事 |
[04:48] | I need some help over here! | 我这边需要帮助 |
[04:52] | You’re gonna be all right. I got you, okay? | 你会没事的 有我呢 |
[04:54] | Femoral? That’s what it looks like. | 股动脉 看起来是 |
[04:56] | All right. I’m gonna get a doctor. | 好吧 我去找个医生 |
[04:57] | – Yeah! – No time. | -好的 -没时间了 |
[04:58] | Here, give me some pressure on this wound. | 用力压住伤口 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna tie it off. | 我把它绑紧 |
[05:00] | Here. Hey, hang in there. | 这里 坚持住 |
[05:02] | Stay with us, all right? | 别放弃 好吗 |
[05:04] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Okay. | -你会没事的 -好 |
[05:05] | You’re gonna be all right. Hang in there. | 你会没事的 坚持住 |
[05:07] | – Come on, come on, come on! – Get her up! | -快快快 -把她抬起来 |
[05:14] | Get a clamp on that femoral or we’re gonna lose her! | 用钳子夹住股动脉 否则她会没命 |
[05:16] | You’re gonna be all right! | 你会没事的 |
[05:22] | Guessing that wasn’t the first | 我想这不是你第一次 |
[05:23] | fragmentation wound you’ve seen. | 看见爆炸造成的伤口了 |
[05:25] | No. 75th Rangers. | 是的 我是75突击队的 |
[05:27] | Jay Halstead. | 我叫杰·霍斯特德 |
[05:28] | Chicago PD now. | 现在在芝加哥警署就职 |
[05:30] | 5th SF Group, Fort Campbell. | 我是第五特种团的 在坎贝尔堡 |
[05:31] | Jake Miller. | 我叫杰克·米勒 |
[05:34] | I know the name. | 我知道这个名字 |
[05:35] | I’ve heard epic stories, man. | 我听过你的传奇故事 兄弟 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[05:40] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[05:41] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:42] | Single detonation. | 单次爆炸 |
[05:43] | We’re sweeping the premises now. | 我们正在搜寻整个爆炸现场 |
[05:44] | Trying to sort out the damage. | 试着评估损失 |
[05:45] | All right, we need to anticipate | 好吧 我们要先找出那些 |
[05:47] | secondary devices targeting first responders. | 目标为救援人员的二次爆炸装置 |
[05:50] | I want you to widen and | 扩大搜索范围 |
[05:51] | ziplock a four-block perimeter. | 拉警戒线封锁四个街区 |
[05:53] | – Nobody gets in or out. – Gotcha. | -任何人不得进出 -收到 |
[05:56] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[05:57] | Talked to a vet named Jake Miller. | 跟一个叫杰克·米勒的老兵聊了一下 |
[05:58] | He confirmed the initial ID. | 他确认看到了我们的头号疑犯 |
[05:59] | Bearded Middle Eastern man with a backpack. | 背着背包的大胡子中东人 |
[06:01] | – Okay, we’ll run with it. – All right. | -好 就根据这个去查 -好的 |
[06:02] | – Hey, you okay? – It’s not mine. | -你还好吗 -不是我的血 |
[06:06] | This is ground zero. | 这里就是爆炸点 |
[06:07] | – Got it. – Some kind of shape charge. | -收到 -某种聚能装药装置 |
[06:09] | Little structural damage, | 结构有轻微损坏 |
[06:10] | but most of the force | 石碑应该承受了 |
[06:11] | went into the monument. | 大部分的爆炸力 |
[06:12] | Hit a couple of these cars as well. | 还波及到了一部分车子 |
[06:14] | Bomb Squad’s still collecting forensics, | 拆弹小组还在取证 |
[06:16] | but it appears to be the same type of device | 但是看起来跟上次征兵站 |
[06:17] | that was used at the Army recruitment center. | 用的应该是同一种装置 |
[06:19] | All right, find surveillance video | 好 找出监控录像 |
[06:21] | and look for more witnesses. | 看看有没有其他目击者 |
[06:22] | Lot of windows in this building. | 这栋大楼有很多窗户 |
[06:23] | Somebody saw something. | 可能有人看到了什么 |
[06:27] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[06:30] | Will Graff. | 威尔·格拉夫 |
[06:32] | You’re a long way from D.C. | 从华府大老远过来 |
[06:34] | I’m gonna need all your intel, Hank. | 汉克 我需要你查到的所有情报 |
[06:35] | We’ll be taking this over. | 我们接手了 |
[06:37] | – It’s my city. – My jurisdiction. | -这是我的城市 -我有管辖权 |
[06:38] | I’ll need the files. | 我需要所有文件 |
[06:41] | Look. | 听着 |
[06:42] | Before you blow this up, | 在你把一切搞砸之前 |
[06:45] | you should know I got a man undercover | 你应该知道我有个手下在 |
[06:47] | inside Akeem Dabiri’s mosque. | 阿凯姆·达比里的清真寺做卧底 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:52] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[06:54] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[06:56] | So what are you proposing? | 那你有什么提议 |
[06:59] | We share intel. | 我们共享情报 |
[07:01] | We’ll do the legwork, | 我们跑腿 |
[07:03] | you take the glory. | 功劳归你 |
[07:07] | I want regular reports. | 我需要你们定期汇报 |
[07:08] | And, Hank, do not screw me on this. | 还有 汉克 别在这事上糊弄我 |
[07:12] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[07:16] | Bomb tech Sarah Scott. | 炸弹技术员莎拉·斯科特 |
[07:17] | Sergeant First Class, retired. | 一级警长 退伍军人 |
[07:19] | Senior NCO. | 高级士官 |
[07:20] | Made it through three tours in Afghanistan for this. | 曾三次出征阿富汗 |
[07:22] | Left behind a husband and two daughters. | 留下了丈夫和两个女儿 |
[07:26] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[07:28] | Just the two vets. | 只有两个老兵 |
[07:29] | Both saw the same thing, a bearded man with a backpack. | 两个人都看到了背背包的大胡子男人 |
[07:32] | And both said that he looked “Middle Eastern.” | 而且都说他看起来像中东人 |
[07:34] | What about surveillance video at the VA? | 那退伍军人管理局的监控录像呢 |
[07:37] | This is all we got. | 我们就拿到这些 |
[07:38] | Cameras are garbage, | 摄像头分辨率很低 |
[07:39] | but this is our suspect walking into the VA. | 但这是嫌犯走入退伍军人管理局的时候 |
[07:43] | Labs came back on the explosive. | 实验室送来了爆炸分析结果 |
[07:45] | Peroxide, acetone. | 过氧化物 丙酮 |
[07:46] | It’s highly unstable but it’s still an ISIS fave, | 超级不稳定但都是伊斯兰国的最爱 |
[07:49] | because–get this– dogs can’t smell it. | 因为防暴犬闻不出来这些成分 |
[07:52] | The bomb was on a timer | 这个炸弹装有定时器 |
[07:53] | loaded with 16 penny nails | 用十六个铁钉 |
[07:54] | and ball bearings. | 和滚珠轴承固定 |
[07:55] | Same as the bomb at the recruitment center. | 和征兵站的炸弹一样 |
[07:56] | Forensics is tracking it. | 鉴识科正在查 |
[07:58] | All right, see if anyone in the mosque | 好 看看清真寺是否有人 |
[07:59] | is in the trades. | 和这些事有关 |
[08:00] | You know, framing, roofing, | 比如搭框架 修屋顶 |
[08:01] | that kind of thing. | 之类的事情 |
[08:03] | Here’s CTA’s footage | 这是交管局提供的 |
[08:04] | at the time of the bombing. | 爆炸时的录像 |
[08:06] | Found a guy that matches our description. | 找到一个家伙符合我们的描述 |
[08:08] | Gray hoodie, beard. | 灰帽衫 大胡子 |
[08:09] | Now that’s him exiting the L at Taylor Street. | 这是他出现在泰勒街站L口 |
[08:12] | It’s a block away from Akeem’s mosque. | 这里离阿凯姆清真寺就一个街区 |
[08:14] | It was 28 minutes after the blast. | 这是爆炸后28分钟 |
[08:16] | All right, enough is enough. | 好 这足够了 |
[08:17] | We know that Akeem is involved | 我们知道阿凯姆跟这件事有关系 |
[08:18] | so let’s go pick him up. | 我们去抓他吧 |
[08:20] | I agree. Bring him in. | 同意 把他带过来 |
[08:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:24] | Jay. | 杰 |
[08:26] | Look, I know these kind of cases, | 我知道这种案子 |
[08:28] | they can bring up bad memories. | 会勾起不好的回忆 |
[08:30] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[08:33] | Somebody just died. | 刚刚有人死了 |
[08:35] | Just follow the facts. | 跟着线索走 |
[08:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:41] | Where was I this morning? | 我今天上午在哪里 |
[08:44] | This sounds like a line from one of your movies. | 这听起来像你们电影里的台词 |
[08:51] | This is not a movie. | 这不是电影情节 |
[08:54] | To answer your question, | 回答你的问题 |
[08:55] | I was leading prayers this morning. | 今天早上我在主持祈祷仪式 |
[08:58] | And then I took my wife to the dentist. | 然后我带妻子去看牙医 |
[09:00] | She needed a root canal. | 她需要做牙根管治疗 |
[09:02] | This man was seen in the VA this morning | 今天早上爆炸的时候有人看见 |
[09:03] | at the time of the bombing. | 这个人在退伍军人医院 |
[09:05] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[09:06] | Why would I recognize him? | 我为什么会认识他 |
[09:08] | Because he looks Muslim? | 因为他看起来是穆斯林吗 |
[09:09] | No. | 不是 |
[09:10] | Because we have a photo of him | 因为我们拍到 |
[09:11] | 28 minutes after the bombing | 在爆炸28分钟之后 |
[09:12] | exiting the L station a block from your mosque. | 他从离你清真寺一个街区的L口出站 |
[09:15] | Lots of people live near my mosque. | 许多人住在我的清真寺附近 |
[09:17] | But I promise it wasn’t me. | 但我保证不是我 |
[09:19] | We didn’t say it was you. | 我们没说是你 |
[09:22] | I don’t know this man. | 我不认识这个人 |
[09:24] | And I had nothing to do with the bombs. | 而且我和炸弹没关系 |
[09:26] | I find that pretty hard to believe. | 我不太相信 |
[09:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:29] | Because I exercise my right to free speech? | 因为我行使了言论自由的权利吗 |
[09:31] | No, because I read your anti-American, | 不 因为我读了你反美国 |
[09:33] | hate-spewing manifesto | 充满仇恨思想的宣言 |
[09:34] | posted the day before the first bomb went off | 在征兵站第一次爆炸的 |
[09:36] | at the Army recruiting center. | 前一天发布的 |
[09:39] | I know nothing about any manifesto. | 我不知道什么宣言 |
[09:42] | But it came from inside your mosque. | 但它是从你清真寺里上传的 |
[09:44] | Over your Wi-Fi. | 通过你的无线网 |
[09:46] | We have the computer forensics to prove it. | 我们有电脑取证来证明 |
[09:48] | Your forensics prove nothing. | 你的取证证明不了什么 |
[09:51] | I don’t control the internet. | 我不控制网络 |
[09:53] | Or any other people in my community, | 也不控制社区里的其他人 |
[09:55] | or what they do or say. | 也不控制他们说什么做什么 |
[09:57] | Tell us about the Gage Park Islamic Relief Fund. | 跟我们说说盖奇公园伊斯兰救济基金 |
[10:01] | Yeah, we ran your financials. | 没错 我们查了你的账目 |
[10:04] | I assumed as much. | 我猜到了 |
[10:07] | So what is it? | 所以这是什么 |
[10:08] | A charity | 一家慈善机构 |
[10:10] | for displaced refugees. | 为流离失所的难民设立 |
[10:11] | Do you think we’re stupid? | 你当我们傻吗 |
[10:15] | It’s a 501C3. | 那是501C3 |
[10:15] | 美国税法 宗教 慈善 教育等组织可以享受免税待遇 | |
[10:18] | You can look it up yourself, please. | 你可以自己查查这是什么 |
[10:22] | Now, | 现在 |
[10:24] | if you’re going to charge me, charge me. | 如果你要起诉我 就起诉我 |
[10:27] | If not, I’m leaving. | 如果不的话 我就要走了 |
[10:34] | We should have held onto him, Sarge. | 我们不应该放他走 警长 |
[10:35] | Yeah, but we have no evidence. | 但是我们没证据 |
[10:36] | Yeah, but we could have kept him in a cold cell | 就算没证据 我们也可以把他 |
[10:38] | for 47 hours without evidence, right? | 关在牢房里47个小时 对吗 |
[10:40] | Relax. We kicked the hornet’s nest. | 放松 我们惊动了蜂王 |
[10:42] | Now let’s see how Akeem reacts. | 现在看看阿凯姆的反应 |
[10:44] | Sarge? | 警长 |
[10:45] | We found another security camera | 我们又找到了一段医院附近的录像 |
[10:46] | near the VA, outside a 7-Eleven. | 就在便利店外面 |
[10:48] | Look, this is our suspect walking towards the VA | 看 爆炸五分钟前 |
[10:51] | five minutes before the bombing. | 嫌疑人正走向退伍军人医院 |
[10:52] | This is the suspect right after the bombing, no backpack. | 这是爆炸之后 嫌疑人的背包不见了 |
[10:55] | Did you text these pics to Kevin? | 你把照片发给凯文了吗 |
[10:56] | Yeah, he recognizes the guy. | 发了 他认出了这个人 |
[10:57] | His name is Tariq Hassam | 他叫塔里克·哈萨姆 |
[10:59] | and I just got a match on facial rec. | 我刚找到了面部识别匹配结果 |
[11:00] | He works at a loading dock in Little Kabul. | 他在小喀布尔的码头工作 |
[11:02] | Hit it. | 去抓他 |
[11:05] | Hey. You the foreman? | 你是工头吗 |
[11:07] | – Yeah? – We’re looking for | -怎么了 -我们在找 |
[11:08] | one of your workers, Tariq Hassam. | 你的一位工人 塔里克·哈萨姆 |
[11:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:11] | Because we’re looking for him. | 因为我们在找他 |
[11:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[11:13] | He’s loading a truck. | 他正在给货车装箱 |
[11:14] | Tariq Hassam! | 塔里克·哈萨姆 |
[11:16] | Chicago PD, on the ground! | 芝加哥警署 趴下 |
[11:19] | Chicago PD, hands in the air! | 芝加哥警署 把手举起来 |
[11:20] | Nowhere to hide, man. | 无处可逃了 兄弟 |
[11:26] | I’ll get the back! | 我去后门 |
[11:36] | The target’s on the roof. We don’t have eyes. | 目标上房顶了 我们看不到了 |
[11:55] | Right here, right here. | 在这里 在这里 |
[12:01] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[12:14] | Antonio. We got a problem up here. | 安东尼奥 这里有麻烦了 |
[12:18] | Put the phone down! | 把电话放下 |
[12:19] | Put it down. Show me your hands! | 把它放下 把手举起来 |
[12:23] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我们能看见的地方 |
[12:25] | Come on, man. We don’t want to hurt you. | 快点 我们不想伤害你 |
[12:27] | Keep your hands where we can see them! | 把手放在我们能看见的地方 |
[12:43] | Allahu Akbar! | 真主伟大 |
[12:59] | I’ll take it. Thanks. | 给我吧 谢谢 |
[13:02] | Got the phone. | 找到手机了 |
[13:03] | Or what’s left of it. | 可惜没剩多少 |
[13:04] | All right, get it to OCD. | 把它交给组织犯罪技术部 |
[13:05] | Find out who he called before he jumped. | 查出来他跳楼之前打给谁了 |
[13:07] | It confirms he’s working with a partner. | 这能证明他们是团伙作案 |
[13:09] | No, it confirms he made a phone call. | 不 这能证明他打了个电话 |
[13:11] | That’s it, that’s all we got. | 我们只知道这些 |
[13:12] | Sarge, these guys don’t work alone. | 警长 他们不是单独作案 |
[13:13] | Jay, I told you. | 杰 我跟你说过 |
[13:15] | We’re gonna take this one step at a time. | 我们要一步一步来 |
[13:18] | So call the bomb techs, | 打给炸弹鉴定科 |
[13:20] | get into Tariq’s house, scrub it. | 去塔里克家里查个底朝天 |
[13:22] | I’ll loop in the Feds. | 我会和联调局联系 |
[13:34] | Door’s safe. No wires, no triggers. | 大门安全 没有线 没有触发器 |
[13:37] | Living room looks clear. | 客厅看起来也安全 |
[13:37] | All right, we’re good here. We’re gonna take the lead. | 我们没事了 我们先进去 |
[13:39] | You guys get upstairs. | 你们上楼 |
[13:40] | – All right. – Crossing. | -好的 -借过 |
[13:43] | – You ready? – Go. | -准备好了吗 -来吧 |
[13:56] | Clear. | 安全 |
[14:00] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[14:14] | – You got me? – Yeah. | -你掩护我 -好 |
[14:21] | Standby — possible target in the basement. | 原地待命 目标可能在地下室 |
[14:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[14:30] | Chicago PD. Let me see your hands. | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[14:31] | Don’t move. Show us your hands now. | 别动 把手举起来 |
[14:33] | Everybody clear the area. | 所有人撤离 |
[14:34] | Possible offender with a bomb. | 可能是炸弹携带者 |
[14:38] | No, no, hold on, hold on, Jay, hold on. | 等等 杰 等等 |
[14:39] | – Wait, wait, wait. – Hailey, stop. | -等等 -海莉 停下 |
[14:41] | Hailey, what are you doing? | 海莉 你要干吗 |
[14:42] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[14:44] | – We’re not gonna hurt you, okay? – Hailey. | -我们不会伤害你的 好吗 -海莉 |
[14:46] | What are you doing. | 你在干什么 |
[14:47] | Hailey, she might have a bomb. What are you doing? | 海莉 她可能有炸弹 你在干什么 |
[14:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:49] | We just want to see your hands. | 我们只想看看你的手 |
[14:51] | Can you put your hands up? | 你能把手举起来吗 |
[14:52] | Hailey! Get out of the way. | 海莉 让开 |
[14:53] | Just wait. Hold on! | 你等等 |
[14:55] | We’re not gonna hurt you, okay? | 我们不会伤害你的 好吗 |
[14:56] | Let me just see. Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[14:57] | Hailey. | 海莉 |
[15:00] | It’s a baby. It’s a baby, okay? | 是个孩子 好吗 |
[15:02] | She’s just scared. | 她只是害怕 |
[15:02] | – Show us what’s underneath. – She’s scared, Jay. | -看看下面有什么 -她很害怕 杰 |
[15:04] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:07] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[15:11] | She’s unarmed. | 她没有武器 |
[15:16] | It’s okay. Aw, okay. | 没事了 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[15:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I…yeah. | 还好 |
[15:33] | You? | 你呢 |
[15:34] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[15:37] | We’re not mind readers, Hailey. | 我们不会读心术 海莉 |
[15:38] | We didn’t know what was underneath that burqa. | 我们不知道那个长袍下面藏着什么 |
[15:40] | I know. Until we did. | 我知道 直到我们看了以后 |
[15:43] | Until we saw it was a baby. | 直到我们看了以后才知道那个孩子 |
[15:44] | Well, not necessarily. | 这说不准 |
[15:47] | She’s not gonna hurt her own child. | 她不会伤害自己的孩子 |
[15:50] | I have seen it happen. | 我见过有人这么做 |
[15:52] | I know, but you’re not in Afghanistan anymore. | 我知道 但你现在已经不在阿富汗了 |
[15:58] | Her name’s Ara Hassam. | 她的名字叫艾拉·哈萨姆 |
[15:59] | She’s Tariq’s sister. | 她是塔里克的姐姐 |
[16:01] | Documents are good. Not on any watch list. | 档案很清白 没被列入观察名单 |
[16:03] | She came from Kabul three weeks ago to visit Tariq. | 她三周前从喀布尔来这看望塔里克 |
[16:06] | Interesting timing. | 这个时间点很微妙 |
[16:07] | Background check looks clear. | 背景调查没问题 |
[16:08] | You guys, I got something. | 伙计们 我找到了 |
[16:11] | Jay, you know what that is? | 杰 你知道那是什么吗 |
[16:13] | Yeah, it’s a NATO service medal for valor. | 是的 这是在北约服役的英勇勋章 |
[16:17] | It belongs to Tariq. | 这是塔里克的 |
[16:18] | Hold on, the guy who blew up the VA | 等等 那个炸毁退伍军人医院的人 |
[16:19] | has a NATO service medal for valor? | 有在北约服役的英勇勋章吗 |
[16:21] | I got something else. | 我还找到点别的 |
[16:24] | Application to become a U.S. Citizen. | 美国公民申请表 |
[16:28] | And look who the sponsor is. | 看看谁是赞助者 |
[16:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[16:43] | Yeah, that’s Tariq Hassam. | 他是塔里克·哈萨姆 |
[16:46] | We did two tours together. He was my translator. | 我们一起驻军过两次 他是我的翻译 |
[16:49] | You wrote him a letter of recommendation. | 你给他写过推荐信 |
[16:51] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[16:52] | Easiest letter I ever wrote. | 是我写过的最容易的推荐信了 |
[16:54] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[16:56] | Tariq saved more American lives than I can count. | 塔里克救过无数美国人 我都数不过来 |
[17:04] | Okay, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[17:06] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:08] | We believe Tariq planted the bomb at the VA. | 我们确信塔里克炸了退伍军人医院 |
[17:11] | What? No. | 什么 不可能 |
[17:14] | No. That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[17:16] | I-I don’t believe that for a second. | 我一点都不信 |
[17:19] | The evidence is pretty solid. | 证据确凿 |
[17:22] | Where is he now? What, did you arrest him? | 他现在在哪 你们把他逮捕了吗 |
[17:25] | No, he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[17:31] | When we went to arrest him, | 我们去逮捕他的时候 |
[17:33] | Tariq killed himself. He jumped off a building. | 他从大楼跳出去 自杀了 |
[17:44] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意我这么问的话 |
[17:46] | why didn’t you ID Tariq at the VA? | 为什么你没在退伍军人医院认出塔里克 |
[17:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:50] | You were 50 feet away from him. | 你离他只有15米 |
[17:55] | Like I told you. | 我和你说过了 |
[17:57] | Okay? I barely saw the guy. | 我几乎没看到他 |
[17:58] | I just, I caught a glimpse of the beard | 我只是瞥见了胡子 |
[18:00] | and the backpack. | 和背包 |
[18:02] | Not to mention Tariq is, like, the last person on Earth | 更不用说 塔里克是这个世界上 |
[18:05] | I would ever think would do something like this. | 最不可能做出这种事的人了 |
[18:07] | Why, because he loved America? | 为什么 因为他爱美国吗 |
[18:09] | No. | 不是 |
[18:10] | Because he hated extremists. | 因为他恨极端分子 |
[18:13] | When the Taliban found out that he was working for us, | 当塔利班发现他为我们干活时 |
[18:15] | they raped and killed his wife. | 他们奸杀了他的妻子 |
[18:21] | When’s the last time you saw Tariq? | 你最后一次见塔里克是什么时候 |
[18:24] | I don’t know. It was, uh… | 我不知道 大概是 |
[18:26] | a while ago. We kinda lost touch. | 大概有段时间了 我们失去了联系 |
[18:31] | But make no mistake. | 但不要搞错 |
[18:33] | The Tariq that I knew was a good man. | 我认识的塔里克是个好人 |
[18:37] | He was a patriot. | 他是个爱国者 |
[18:47] | You buy his story? | 你信他的话吗 |
[18:48] | Miller’s? Yeah, why wouldn’t I? | 米勒的话 当然 为什么 |
[18:50] | You really think he didn’t recognize Tariq? | 你真相信他没认出塔里克 |
[18:52] | A guy he did two tours with? | 和他驻军了两次的人 |
[18:53] | I just think he wasn’t paying attention. | 我觉得他只是没在意 |
[18:55] | Or he’s covering for him. | 或者他在包庇他 |
[18:56] | He’s got two Purple Hearts and a Silver Star | 他得到了两枚紫心勋章和一枚银星勋章 |
[18:58] | for saving the lives of a couple downed Apache pilots | 因营救了受到攻击的阿帕奇直升机 |
[19:00] | who were under fire. | 飞行员的命 |
[19:02] | He’s not covering for anybody detonating bombs. | 他不会包庇任何引爆炸弹的人 |
[19:06] | They got a hit on Tariq’s phone. | 他们在塔里克的手机上找到了线索 |
[19:08] | – Last call is to Akeem. – Shocker. | -最后一通打给了阿凯姆 -真意外 |
[19:12] | Now we got to find some evidence. | 现在我们得去找线索了 |
[19:13] | All right, I’ll call Atwater. | 好 我给阿特沃特打电话 |
[19:39] | Approaching Akeem’s office now. | 正在接近阿凯姆的办公室 |
[19:47] | All right. | 好 |
[19:47] | I hope he knows what he’s doing. | 希望他知道自己在做什么 |
[19:50] | He’ll signal if he needs us. | 如果需要我们 他会给信号的 |
[19:54] | Yep. I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[20:01] | Pretty simple office. | 很简单的办公室 |
[20:03] | Lots of paperwork. | 很多文件 |
[20:06] | Prayer books. | 祷告书 |
[20:10] | Got a spot for a bug. | 有地方能装窃听器 |
[20:18] | Move and you die. | 你敢动一下就死定了 |
[20:29] | It’s Homeland. | 是国安部的人 |
[20:31] | You violate our right | 你们侵犯了我 |
[20:31] | to free speech! | 自由发表言论的权利 |
[20:33] | Our right to assemble! | 我们进行集会的权利 |
[20:34] | This is America? | 这就是美国吗 |
[20:35] | This ain’t right! | 这是不对的 |
[20:37] | This whole city can go to hell. | 这座城市该下地狱了 |
[20:40] | We gotta get him out of there. | 我们得把他救出来 |
[20:41] | – No, we can’t blow his cover. – Adam… | -不行 我们不能暴露他 -亚当 |
[20:47] | Abdul, right? | 你叫阿卜杜勒吧 |
[20:51] | Tell me everything. | 坦白吧 |
[20:54] | First of all, I don’t even know why the hell I’m here. | 首先 我都不知道为什么要抓我来这里 |
[20:55] | I told you, I didn’t do anything. | 我说了 我什么都没干 |
[20:57] | Yeah, we just want to talk to you. | 是啊 我们只想和你谈谈 |
[20:59] | And your brothers. | 还有你的兄弟们 |
[21:01] | Get me a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[21:02] | That’s not the way it works, Abdul. | 不是这么玩的 阿卜杜勒 |
[21:04] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[21:09] | Slow down. | 悠着点 |
[21:10] | Doesn’t have to go down like this. | 事情没必要变成这样 |
[21:12] | Turn around and face the wall. | 转过去 面对墙壁 |
[21:13] | You don’t know what the hell you’re doing. | 你根本不知道自己在干什么 |
[21:14] | We’re gonna find out where you and your friends | 我们要查出你和你的朋友们 |
[21:16] | planted the next bomb. | 把下一个炸弹放哪了 |
[21:17] | Come on, man. Listen to me. | 伙计 听我说 |
[21:18] | You have three seconds. | 你有三秒钟 |
[21:21] | Listen to me! I’m an undercover cop for Chicago PD– | 听我说 我是芝加哥警署的卧底警察 |
[21:25] | Shut the hell up and give me something! | 闭嘴 给我供出点东西 |
[21:28] | Hell is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[21:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:30] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:30] | – Who am I? – Stay calm. | -我是谁 -冷静点 |
[21:32] | Hank, relax. | 汉克 冷静点 |
[21:33] | Like I said, we made a mistake. | 我说了 是我们弄错了 |
[21:37] | I told you I got a man under. | 我说了我有人在卧底 |
[21:40] | You don’t give me a heads up? | 你都不提醒我一下吗 |
[21:41] | I asked who your guy was. | 我问了你的人是谁 |
[21:42] | You told me to go to hell, remember? | 你让我去死吧 记得吗 |
[21:53] | Look. We’re sorry. | 听着 我们很抱歉 |
[21:57] | If we’d known beforehand, | 如果我们事先知道 |
[21:58] | it wouldn’t have gone down like this. | 事情不会变成这样 |
[22:01] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[22:03] | Let’s move on | 那我们就继续 |
[22:05] | and talk about these bombs. | 谈谈这些炸弹的事 |
[22:07] | So why the raid? | 为什么要进行突袭 |
[22:08] | Is there something we need to know about? | 你们有什么事要告诉我们吗 |
[22:11] | We picked up some chatter this morning. | 我们今早窃听到了一些谈话 |
[22:13] | Another attack is imminent. | 马上要发生下一场袭击了 |
[22:14] | So we hit the mosque. | 所以我们就突袭了清真寺 |
[22:19] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[22:20] | We’re gonna talk to Akeem. | 我们得找阿凯姆谈谈 |
[22:23] | Do what we have to | 尽我们所能 |
[22:24] | to get him to talk to us. | 让他开口 |
[22:30] | In the meantime, I suggest we put you | 同时 我建议我们把你 |
[22:32] | back in the cell with the other suspects. | 和其他嫌犯一起关回监狱 |
[22:34] | See if you can gather any more intel. | 看看你能不能套出更多信息 |
[22:38] | You okay with that, Kev? | 可以吗 凯文 |
[22:41] | Yeah, I’m okay with that. | 行 没问题 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:49] | Me and you gonna sort this out one day. | 我们俩的账下次算 |
[22:52] | Next time no zip ties, no batons. | 下次别绑我 你也别拿警棍 |
[22:57] | Graff interrogated Akeem for five hours. | 格拉夫审了阿凯姆五小时 |
[23:00] | Didn’t crack. | 毫无突破 |
[23:01] | Claims he knows nothing about the bomb, manifesto, | 他声称自己对炸弹 宣言 塔里克什么的 |
[23:03] | Tariq, none of it. | 一无所知 |
[23:04] | What about the other guys? | 其他人呢 |
[23:05] | Same thing. | 一样 |
[23:06] | Yeah, and I got nothing on Tariq. | 我对塔里克的调查也毫无进展 |
[23:08] | Everybody I talked to said they thought he was off. | 每个人都说他们觉得他疯了 |
[23:11] | Nobody actually knows him. | 没有人真正了解他 |
[23:12] | Some people said they thought he was undercover. | 有的人还说他们以为他是卧底 |
[23:13] | Well, regardless, we have intel | 不管怎么样 我们得到情报 |
[23:16] | that another attack is in the works. | 马上要进行下一场袭击 |
[23:17] | Right, Graff said that the new threat | 格拉夫说新的威胁 |
[23:19] | was posted online yesterday at a Chicago public library. | 是昨天在芝加哥公共图书馆上传的 |
[23:21] | All right, we got people looking through surveillance | 好的 我们已经派人在查监控了 |
[23:23] | but so far nothing. | 但目前什么都没发现 |
[23:24] | Antonio and I have been scrolling through | 我和安东尼奥一直在调查 |
[23:26] | Tariq’s various phones. | 塔里克的众多电话 |
[23:27] | We found five or six photos | 我们发现五六张合照 |
[23:29] | of Tariq and another man, about the same age, | 照片是塔里克和一位与他年纪相仿 |
[23:30] | same ethnicity. | 同一种族的人 |
[23:31] | That was taken three days before the first bomb went off. | 那是在第一颗炸弹爆炸三天前拍的 |
[23:34] | – You run the photo? – Yeah. | -你查过照片了吗 -查了 |
[23:35] | Came back negative. | 没有结果 |
[23:36] | But we did get a hit on bomb fragments. | 但是炸弹碎片上有发现 |
[23:38] | – Yes. – Sixteen penny nails, to be exact. | -没错 -确切来说是16个铁钉 |
[23:40] | All right, track down the specific batch number | 查这批钉子的货号 |
[23:42] | and find the distributor. | 找到供应商 |
[23:43] | Already on it. We got the lot number and delivery dates. | 已经查了 查到了货号和交货日期 |
[23:45] | We’re just closing in on retailers in the area. | 正在调查这片区域的经销商了 |
[23:47] | More witness statements from Patrol. | 巡警队送来的证词 |
[23:49] | Thanks, Serge. | 谢谢 警长 |
[23:50] | We’re wasting our time. We know who’s responsible. | 真是浪费时间 我们明明知道是谁干的 |
[23:52] | Well, we might have missed something. | 我们可能错过了些什么 |
[23:54] | Kim, Adam, split them up and dig in. | 金 亚当 你俩负责证词 |
[23:57] | Kev, I want you back at the mosque. | 凯文 你再去清真寺 |
[23:59] | See what you can learn. | 看看能查出些什么 |
[24:00] | You two go find Miller. | 你们俩去找米勒 |
[24:02] | Maybe he can ID the guy in the photo with Tariq. | 也许他能认出照片里和塔里克一起的人 |
[24:09] | Sherie Miller? | 谢丽·米勒 |
[24:11] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[24:12] | Detective Halstead and Detective Upton, | 霍斯特德警探和厄普顿警察 |
[24:13] | Chicago PD. We’re here to see Jake. | 芝加哥警署 我们来找杰克 |
[24:15] | Why, what’s the matter? | 怎么 出什么事了 |
[24:17] | Nothing’s wrong, ma’am. We just have a few questions. | 没什么事 女士 我们只是有几个问题 |
[24:21] | Well, he’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[24:22] | When does Jake usually get home? | 杰克一般都什么时候回家 |
[24:26] | That depends. | 得看情况 |
[24:27] | Why–what’s this all about? | 你们有什么事 |
[24:31] | Do you know these two men? | 你认识这两个人吗 |
[24:34] | Yeah, that’s Tariq and his cousin Rafi. | 认识 这是塔里克和他的表兄拉斐尔 |
[24:37] | And how do you know them? | 你怎么认识他们的 |
[24:39] | Jake and Tariq served together | 杰克和塔里克是战友 |
[24:40] | and his cousin Rafi is visiting from Kabul. | 然后他的表兄拉斐尔从喀布尔来访 |
[24:43] | We just had dinner last week. | 我们上周才一起吃过晚饭 |
[24:44] | Oh, so they still see each other? | 那么他们互相还有来往 |
[24:47] | Yeah, of course. Those two had a pretty powerful bond. | 当然了 他们的感情很好 |
[24:51] | The things that they saw, that they did? | 他们看过经历过的事 |
[24:55] | They’re like brothers. They’d die for each other. | 他们像兄弟一样 可以为对方付出生命 |
[25:02] | That’s a call to prayer. | 这是宣礼 |
[25:03] | Happens five times a day. | 每天五次 |
[25:05] | Makes Jake a little crazy. | 让杰克有点抓狂 |
[25:07] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[25:09] | You come home after years at war, | 多年的战争后你回到家里 |
[25:11] | looking for a little peace and quiet | 想找到一丝平静 |
[25:12] | only to learn that the very people | 却发现你战斗的敌人 |
[25:14] | you were fighting just moved in next door. | 直接搬到隔壁了 |
[25:18] | I get it, but… | 我理解 但是 |
[25:19] | it’s not the same people. Just the same religion. | 不是一样的人 只是一样的宗教 |
[25:23] | Well. | 好吧 |
[25:24] | It’s easy for you to say, ’cause you weren’t there. | 站着说话不腰疼 上战场的不是你 |
[25:28] | Thank you so much for your time. | 谢谢你抽时间和我们谈 |
[25:29] | Will you let Jake know that we stopped by? | 你能告诉杰克我们来过吗 |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:37] | So Miller’s lying about still being in touch with Tariq. | 所以米勒说和塔里克没有来往是撒谎 |
[25:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:41] | We got a hit yet on that wholesaler? | 找到那个批发商了吗 |
[25:42] | The one who was selling the nails used in the bomb? | 售卖炸弹中用的钉子的那个吗 |
[25:44] | Antonio was on it. Let me call him. | 安东尼奥在找 我打电话问他 |
[25:45] | All right. | 好 |
[25:47] | Like I said on the phone. | 我在电话里说了 |
[25:48] | I didn’t sell it to no terrorist. | 我没有卖给恐怖分子 |
[25:49] | I only had three sales on that batch. | 那批钉子我只卖出过三次 |
[25:51] | Just show us your video. | 给我们看录像 |
[25:52] | Yeah, I got it queued up. | 我都调好了 |
[25:53] | Figured you guys would be asking. | 就知道你们会问 |
[25:56] | Here’s the first purchase. | 这是第一次 |
[25:59] | That don’t look like no terrorist to me. | 他看起来可不像是恐怖分子 |
[26:00] | Save the commentary and scroll. | 不用评论 下一个 |
[26:03] | Next purchase, 4:12. | 下一次 四点十二分 |
[26:08] | Freeze it. | 暂停 |
[26:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:16] | We’ll need an expedited warrant. | 我们需要申请加急搜查令 |
[26:17] | I’ll call Voight, and have a judge lined up. | 我打电话给博伊特 让法官准备 |
[26:18] | You tell the team we’ll stage a block away from Miller’s house. | 你告诉大伙我们在米勒家一个街区外设防 |
[26:34] | Chicago PD, open up! | 芝加哥警署 开门 |
[26:37] | – Where’s Jake? – He’s not home! | -杰克在哪 -他不在家 |
[26:38] | We have a warrant, ma’am, if you could step to the side. | 我们有搜查令 女士 请让开 |
[26:45] | What the hell is this? | 这是干什么 |
[26:46] | We think Jake’s involved in the bombing attacks. | 我们认为杰克与炸弹袭击有关 |
[26:48] | – This floor is clear. – What? | -这层安全 -什么 |
[26:49] | – Jake? – Where is he? | -杰克吗 -他在哪 |
[26:50] | He was here, and then when I said that you were looking for him, | 他之前在家 我说了你们来找过他后 |
[26:52] | he grabbed his keys and he took off. | 他拿上钥匙就走了 |
[26:54] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[26:55] | I-I don’t know, but | 我不知道 不过 |
[26:56] | I could tell that something was wrong. | 我知道肯定出事了 |
[26:57] | Something’s really wrong. | 出大事了 |
[26:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:59] | Just in the way that he looked at me. | 他看我的眼神 |
[27:01] | The way that he– that he said good-bye. | 他说再见的语气 |
[27:03] | I swear I don’t know anything, but he… | 我发誓我什么都不知道 但是他 |
[27:06] | he hasn’t been okay since he got back. | 他从回来后就一直状态不好 |
[27:08] | He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[27:09] | I got something. | 有发现 |
[27:17] | You know anything about this? | 你知道这个吗 |
[27:23] | It’s for a storage trailer. He rents it from our landlord. | 是个存放东西的拖车 他跟我们的房东租的 |
[27:26] | What does he keep there? | 他放了什么东西在那 |
[27:27] | He works there. | 他在那工作 |
[27:29] | He flips motorcycles to make extra cash. | 翻修摩托车赚点外快 |
[27:31] | Sit on the house. Make sure she doesn’t warn him off. | 在这守着 别让她给他报信 |
[27:33] | He might come back. | 他可能还会回来 |
[27:34] | I’m gonna hit up Voight, fill him in. | 我去跟博伊特汇报情况 |
[27:35] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:36] | Please, just promise me you’re not gonna hurt him. | 求你们了 保证我你们不会伤害他 |
[27:42] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[27:48] | Are we really doing this without bomb tech? | 没有拆弹人员 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[27:49] | Damn right. We don’t have any time. | 没错 我们没时间了 |
[27:52] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[28:19] | – Okay, this is… – Scary as hell. | -好吧 这真是 -可怕极了 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[28:25] | Acetone and hydrogen peroxide. | 丙酮和过氧化氢 |
[28:27] | That’s his cocktail. | 这是他的配方 |
[28:28] | He’s still cooking. | 他仍在制作 |
[28:31] | What is all this? | 这些是什么 |
[28:35] | 盖奇公园伊斯兰救济基金 财务数据 | |
[28:36] | It wasn’t Akeem’s call to prayer that triggered Jake. | 不是阿凯姆的宣言刺激了杰克 |
[28:40] | Listen to this. | 看这个 |
[28:41] | “Six U.S. soldiers were killed | “在拉什卡附近巡逻时 |
[28:43] | “when their patrol triggered an IED near Lashkar. | “触发了一枚简易炸弹 六名美国士兵遇害 |
[28:43] | 六名美国士兵遇害 一人生还 逊尼派的资金来源于美国 | |
[28:45] | “Lone survivor was Jacob Miller. | “唯一的幸存者是雅各布·米勒 |
[28:47] | “Sunni warlords credit funding | “逊尼派军阀的资金 |
[28:48] | from sympathetic parties in America.” | 来源于美国的亲和派” |
[28:49] | He underlined “funding.” | 他重点划出了”资金” |
[28:51] | Jake must think that Akeem | 杰克一定是认为阿凯姆 |
[28:53] | is funding terrorism against American soldiers. | 在为与美国士兵作战的恐怖分子出资 |
[28:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | So where’s Miller now? | 那米勒现在在哪 |
[29:01] | What’s the strategy here? | 他接下去要干什么 |
[29:03] | It’s an end game tactic. | 这是最终战术 |
[29:04] | You create a false retreat. | 你佯装撤退 |
[29:05] | You flank, you ambush, and you take out the objective yourself. | 夹击 埋伏 然后亲自除掉目标 |
[29:09] | He’s going after Akeem. | 他要杀了阿凯姆 |
[29:11] | We gotta call Kevin. | 我们得给凯文打电话 |
[29:14] | Come on, Kev, pick up, pick up. | 快点 凯文 快接电话 |
[29:17] | 5021H 5021 Henry… | |
[29:18] | Jake Miller’s involved. He’s on his way to the mosque. | 是杰克·米勒 他要去清真寺 |
[29:20] | You gotta get everybody out now. | 你得疏散所有人 |
[29:26] | No phones in the prayer hall. | 祷告厅里不能用手机 |
[29:27] | Sorry, that was my cousin. | 抱歉 我亲戚的电话 |
[29:29] | The FBI are at my house right now | 联调局的人现在在我家 |
[29:31] | and they’re on their way here to round us all up all over again. | 他们正赶来把我们所有人都再抓起来 |
[29:33] | – We gotta go. – What? | -我们得走了 -什么 |
[29:34] | We should leave right now. | 现在就得走 |
[29:37] | No. | 不 |
[29:38] | We stay. | 我们留下 |
[29:39] | We have done nothing wrong. | 我们没做错什么 |
[29:42] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[29:43] | Nobody move! | 不许动 |
[29:46] | Everybody get down on the ground now. | 所有人趴下 |
[29:50] | – I said down! – Stop, stop. | -我说了趴下 -停 停下 |
[29:53] | Get down on your face! | 脸朝下 |
[29:54] | Put your hands above your head. | 手放在头上 |
[29:59] | No. | 不是 |
[30:03] | You! | 你 |
[30:04] | Down on your face! Now. | 脸朝下 赶紧 |
[30:12] | Please tell me someone’s listening over the COH. | 希望你们有人在听通讯耳机 |
[30:14] | I got 30 people in here. | 这里有三十人 |
[30:16] | Miller has a gun | 米勒有枪 |
[30:18] | and an explosive. | 和炸弹 |
[30:19] | I am unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[30:20] | I need help now. | 需要支援 |
[30:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[30:26] | Akeem’s not here. | 阿凯姆不在这 |
[30:28] | Homeland security, they grabbed him up. | 国土安全局把他带走了 |
[30:30] | He’s in lock-up. | 被关起来了 |
[30:32] | If you want Akeem, you need to let these people go. | 如果你要找阿凯姆 你得让这些人走 |
[30:42] | Everybody crawls to the wall now. | 所有人爬到墙边 |
[30:45] | If anybody speaks another word, | 如果再有人说话 |
[30:47] | I press this button, | 我就引爆炸弹 |
[30:49] | we all blow up together. | 把大家都炸上天 |
[30:50] | Move. | 快 |
[30:52] | Move! | 快点 |
[30:58] | – Talk to me, Trudy. – Mobile command just landed. | -什么情况 特鲁迪 -移动指挥部刚到 |
[31:00] | We’re pushing out four blocks | 我们前后清了四个街区 |
[31:02] | and trying to clear all these buildings. | 正在疏散所有大楼 |
[31:03] | – Can you make it happen? – Yeah. | -能做到吗 -能 |
[31:06] | Atwater inside? | 阿特沃特在里面 |
[31:07] | Yeah. We can hear him, he can’t hear us. | 是的 我们能听见他 他听不到我们 |
[31:09] | Sounds like Miller’s got the IED strapped to his body. | 听上去米勒身上绑着自制炸弹 |
[31:12] | He’s got the remote in his hand. | 手里拿着引爆器 |
[31:13] | Kev won’t be able to take him down alone. | 凯文一人没法搞定他 |
[31:15] | It’s too risky. Bomb Squad’s three minutes out. | 太危险 拆弹小队三分钟后到 |
[31:17] | – Sarge? – Yeah. | -警长 -什么事 |
[31:19] | There’s no line of sight into the prayer room. | 看不到祷告室里的情况 |
[31:21] | I can get us elevated positions, | 我能找到更高的视角 |
[31:22] | but unless he moves to the front– | 但除非他走到前面来 |
[31:23] | No, no, no. Let me get inside. I can talk to him. | 不不 让我进去 我可以说服他 |
[31:26] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[31:28] | Atwater convinced him to open up a line of communication. | 阿特沃特说服他给我们一条通讯线路 |
[31:30] | They’re sending someone out. | 他们正派人出来 |
[31:34] | 5021, I got a hostage coming out. | 我是5021 有人质出来 |
[31:37] | Get me an ambulance past that barricade. | 叫救护车来 停在那路障后面 |
[31:39] | Copy that, 5021. | 收到 5021 |
[31:50] | – I got a hostage coming out. – Copy that. | -有人质出来 -收到 |
[31:53] | It’s all right. Come on out. | 没事 出来吧 |
[31:54] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[31:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:57] | No one’s gonna shoot. | 没人会开枪 |
[31:59] | These guns are here to keep you safe. | 这些枪是为了保护你 |
[32:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:04] | It’s all right. The phone’s for me. | 没事 手机给我 |
[32:06] | Just keep walking. | 继续走 |
[32:07] | That’s right. Come to me. | 好样的 过来 |
[32:09] | Atta kid. It’s okay. | 好孩子 没事了 |
[32:11] | All right, just hand me the phone. | 好的 把手机给我 |
[32:13] | Hand me the phone. | 手机给我 |
[32:14] | All right. Now get behind me. | 好样的 到我身后去 |
[32:16] | Stay between me and the building. | 站在我和大楼中间 |
[32:17] | Stay between me and the building. | 站在我和大楼中间 |
[32:19] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[32:21] | We’re okay. | 一切安全 |
[32:24] | I’m gonna take this call. | 我要接这个电话 |
[32:27] | This is Sergeant Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[32:29] | How we doing in there, Jake? | 里面一切都好吗 杰克 |
[32:31] | I want Imam Akeem Dabiri brought to me. | 我要阿凯姆·达比里伊玛目 |
[32:35] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:37] | Okay, we can talk about that. | 行 我们可以谈谈这事 |
[32:41] | But you know, | 但你知道 |
[32:43] | you know, Akeem is in federal custody. | 阿凯姆正在联邦拘留所 |
[32:45] | So it’s gonna take some time. | 所以得花些时间 |
[32:47] | But I’ll set the wheels in motion right now | 但我现在就安排这事 |
[32:49] | but you gotta work with me, okay? | 你得跟我配合 好吗 |
[32:51] | No. You have half an hour. | 不 半小时 |
[32:54] | That’s not enough time. | 这不够 |
[32:55] | You have half an hour! | 给你半小时 |
[32:56] | Or I will start killing them one by one. | 否则我就一个个杀死他们 |
[33:00] | Go around the back. | 去后面 |
[33:01] | Lock is broke. | 后门锁坏了 |
[33:11] | – Miller, are you there? – It’s okay, FBI. | -米勒 你还在吗 -没事 联调局 |
[33:14] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[33:15] | Man, we sure as hell got this one wrong. | 老天 我们肯定抓错人了 |
[33:17] | Yeah, and we kicked Akeem. | 是啊 我们放了阿凯姆 |
[33:18] | He’s on his way. You established contact? | 他正过来 你们建立联系了吗 |
[33:20] | – I did. – Good. We’re setting a breach plan. | -是的 -很好 我们要制定个突围计划 |
[33:22] | We’ll be ready to move in 20. | 二十分钟后冲进去 |
[33:22] | Wait a second–Atwater is inside with 30 hostages. | 等等 阿特沃特和三十个人质在里面 |
[33:25] | That’s why we’re moving now. | 所以我们要赶紧行动 |
[33:27] | We’ll give your men a tactical plan. | 我们会给你的人制定战术计划 |
[33:28] | Wait. The second you breach, he’ll detonate. | 等等 一旦你们冲进去 米勒就会引爆炸弹 |
[33:31] | Look, we got a line of contact. | 听着 我们现在能联系到里面 |
[33:33] | We got 30 minutes to get inside. | 有三十分钟时间准备 |
[33:35] | – Not enough time, Hank. – Sir, I can get to Miller. | -不够 汉克 -长官 我能说服米勒 |
[33:36] | This is our jurisdiction. | 这是我们的辖区 |
[33:38] | Will. | 威尔 |
[33:40] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[33:43] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[33:44] | Sarge, let me do this. | 警长 让我去吧 |
[33:46] | Atwater said the rear entrance isn’t secure. | 阿特沃特说后门坏了 |
[33:48] | – Jay. – No, I can do this. | -杰 -不 我能做到 |
[33:50] | I get Miller. | 我理解米勒 |
[33:54] | Let me talk him out. | 让我说服他 |
[33:57] | You know what happens if you can’t. | 如果你失败了 你知道后果吧 |
[34:09] | Jake? It’s Jay Halstead. | 杰克 我是杰·霍斯特德 |
[34:13] | I’m unarmed, all right? | 我没有武器 好吗 |
[34:15] | Everybody face the wall! | 所有人面朝墙 |
[34:19] | You take another step, I blow this place. | 你再走一步 我就炸了这里 |
[34:22] | I hear–I hear you, man. | 我听到 我听到你的话了 兄弟 |
[34:25] | We’re working on Akeem. That’s why I’m here. | 我们正让阿凯姆过来 所以我来了 |
[34:29] | I gotta see proof of life, Jake. | 我得看到人还活着 杰克 |
[34:30] | You know how this works, right? | 你知道流程 对吧 |
[34:33] | So I’m coming out, okay? I’m unarmed. | 我现在出来 我没有武器 |
[34:36] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[34:38] | No vest. | 没有防弹背心 |
[34:40] | I got no gun. | 没有枪 |
[34:42] | Keeping my hands raised, okay? | 我会一直举着手 好吗 |
[34:46] | Just gotta make sure everybody’s okay. | 就想确认大家都没事 |
[34:49] | That’s good. That’s good, it looks like nobody’s hurt. | 很好 很好 看起来没人受伤 |
[34:53] | That means you and I got a way out of here. | 意味着你我还有出路 |
[34:54] | ‘Cause I’m gonna be honest, Jake, | 我得跟你说实话 杰克 |
[34:55] | things are gonna go bad for you really quick | 如果你不让我帮你 事情会很快 |
[34:57] | if you don’t let me help you. | 变得对你很不利 |
[34:58] | You bring me Akeem | 你把阿凯姆带来 |
[35:00] | or I drop these people one combatant at a time. | 否则我就把这些士兵一个个杀了 |
[35:03] | Please, Jake, don’t– don’t do this, okay? | 求你了 杰克 别这样 |
[35:05] | There is another solution. | 还有别的办法 |
[35:07] | You just gotta let me help you. | 你只需要让我帮你 |
[35:10] | Just let me help. | 让我帮你吧 |
[35:13] | Put the gun down. Hand me the remote. | 把枪放下 把引爆器给我 |
[35:16] | You and I can walk out the front door together. | 我们可以一起走出前门 |
[35:17] | I promise you I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我保证你会安然无恙 |
[35:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:22] | You gotta let me help you. | 你得让我帮你 |
[35:26] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[35:28] | Look at–look at them. | 看看他们 |
[35:30] | They’re terrified right now, Jake. | 他们都吓坏了 杰克 |
[35:33] | They’re not combatants, man. | 他们不是士兵 |
[35:36] | They’re civilians, Jake. | 他们是平民 杰克 |
[35:40] | They’re citizens. They’re people. | 他们是平民 普通人 |
[35:43] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[35:46] | They’re Americans. | 他们是美国人 |
[35:48] | You swore to protect them. | 那些你发誓要保护的人 |
[35:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:52] | That’s as far as you come. | 别再往前了 |
[35:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:02] | What, you think I’m crazy? | 怎么 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[36:04] | No, no, I don’t. I don’t. | 不不 我没这么认为 |
[36:06] | You think this is PTS, this is… | 你以为这是创伤后应激综合征 这是 |
[36:08] | trauma from the war? | 战后创伤 |
[36:10] | You think I’m having an episode, huh? | 你以为我在发疯吗 |
[36:13] | Maybe, Jake. | 也许 杰克 |
[36:17] | I don’t think I’m over there. | 我不认为我还在战区 |
[36:18] | No. I’m in my own backyard. | 不 我在自己后院 |
[36:20] | I’m standing on my soil. | 我站在自己祖国的土地上 |
[36:22] | Don’t you get it, Halstead? | 你不明白吗 霍斯特德 |
[36:23] | You were there! You remember! | 你也在那里 你也记得 |
[36:25] | These people have come to destroy us. | 这些人来毁灭我们 |
[36:28] | But nobody gets it | 但没人明白 |
[36:30] | because we’re all too busy | 因为我们都忙着 |
[36:31] | tweeting about the president. | 推特我们总统 |
[36:32] | We’re posting pictures of our dogs. | 上传自家狗的照片 |
[36:36] | You want to help me? | 你想帮助我 |
[36:39] | You bring me Akeem. | 把阿凯姆带来 |
[36:41] | Bring me Akeem. | 给我阿凯姆 |
[36:44] | Buddy. Think of your wife right now. | 兄弟 想想你妻子 |
[36:47] | Think of your wife. | 想想你妻子 |
[36:48] | You bring me Akeem now, or I kill them. | 把阿凯姆带来 否则我杀光他们 |
[36:52] | Please don’t do this, Jake. | 别这样 杰克 |
[36:54] | You don’t think I’ll do it. | 你认为我不会动手 |
[36:57] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[36:58] | You are a war hero, Miller. | 你是位战争英雄 米勒 |
[37:01] | Act like it. | 有点英雄样 |
[37:03] | Yeah, you’re damn right I am. | 没错 你说得太对了 |
[37:05] | And this ends now. | 是时候了结一切了 |
[37:16] | Go. Go. | 走 快走 |
[37:21] | We got hostages coming out! | 人质出来了 |
[37:49] | Jay, we gotta go. | 杰 我们得走了 |
[37:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:58] | I really appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[38:02] | Praise Allah. | 感谢阿拉 |
[38:03] | Where the hell’s your detective? | 你的警探去哪了 |
[38:07] | You knew we had a breaching plan. | 你明知我有突围的计划 |
[38:09] | I told you to stand down. | 我说了让你别管 |
[38:10] | Back off, Will. | 够了 威尔 |
[38:11] | Back off? I’m gonna have his badge. | 够了 我要扣下他的警徽 |
[38:13] | He defused the situation. | 他化解了危机 |
[38:17] | I mean, you want to report it differently, feel free. | 除非你想汇报别的 请便 |
[38:21] | When you do, maybe I should have my undercover officer | 但也许我也该让我的卧底手下 |
[38:24] | report the treatment he experienced. | 汇报下他遭受的经历 |
[38:28] | Or the interrogation techniques used on Akeem Dabiri, | 或你们用在阿凯姆·达比里身上的审问手段 |
[38:33] | an innocent man. | 那个无辜的人 |
[38:36] | And he’s right over there. | 他就在那边 |
[38:40] | Maybe we should talk to him. | 也许我们该和他谈谈 |
[38:44] | Just let it go. | 别较真了 |
[38:47] | Take the win and walk away. | 享受胜利 别管了 |
[39:02] | Give you a ride home? | 送你回家 |
[39:03] | I’ll buy you a beer. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[39:05] | Thanks, I think I’m just– | 谢了 我觉得我 |
[39:06] | Yeah, I know you want to be alone, but | 我知道你想一个人待着 但是 |
[39:09] | this is just part of the thing, so. | 这是这事的一部分 |
[39:12] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[39:15] | It’s a thing that works between us. Bad case. | 能安慰彼此的方法 遇到不顺心的案子 |
[39:20] | One of us doesn’t want the other one around. | 我们其中一人想一个人静静 |
[39:23] | The other one stays anyway. We talk. | 但另一人还是会留下陪着 我们聊聊天 |
[39:26] | We feel better and we’re able to go to work the next day. | 感觉好些了 第二天又是一条好汉 |
[39:29] | It works. | 这很有效 |
[39:34] | I screwed up, Hailey. | 我搞砸了 海莉 |
[39:37] | It didn’t even occur to me that Miller could be involved. | 我都没想到是米勒 |
[39:40] | If it’s on you, it’s on me too. | 如果有你的责任 那也有我的责任 |
[39:42] | No, you had a bad feeling. | 不 你有预感 |
[39:45] | I couldn’t even see it. | 我一点都没察觉 |
[39:49] | A lot of horrible things happened when I was overseas. | 我在那边时经历了许多不好的事 |
[39:53] | And I know I can’t just, like, | 我知道我无法 |
[39:54] | flip a switch and turn that off. | 关闭开关 当作一切没发生 |
[39:58] | But I do the work. | 但我在努力 |
[40:00] | You learn to deal with the triggers and the stress. | 学会应对生活中的刺激源和压力 |
[40:05] | The war was a part of my life. It’s not who I am. | 战争是我生活的一部分 但不是我 |
[40:09] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[40:13] | I just had no idea I had any anger. | 我不知道自己有这些愤怒 |
[40:15] | Or bias. | 或偏见 |
[40:19] | You just saved 30 lives. | 你刚救了三十个人的性命 |
[40:23] | Thirty Muslim lives. | 三十个穆斯林信徒的生命 |
[40:27] | That’s a good day. | 今天很值得 |
[40:30] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太严厉 |
[40:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:39] | Buy you a beer? | 请你喝一杯 |