Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] All right, all right. 好了好了
[00:12] Half soy, half coffee. I kid. 半杯豆奶 半杯咖啡 逗你玩
[00:14] I know you like it black. 我知道你喜欢黑咖啡
[00:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:18] You know what the greatest part about this situation is? 你知道现在最妙的一点是什么吗
[00:20] – What’s that? – It’s only 8:00 in the morning. -怎么了 -现在才早上八点
[00:23] What about the coffee? 那咖啡怎么办
[00:24] Screw the coffee. 去他的咖啡
[00:30] No, no, no. 不不不
[00:43] Oh, come on. You gotta be kidding me. 拜托 你不是逗我吧
[00:44] Come on. 拜托
[00:46] Every time she’s supposed to do something, 每次让她去做点什么事
[00:47] she drops the ball. 她总掉链子
[00:49] It’s incredible. 真是厉害
[00:51] My sister’s supposed to pick my dad up 我妹妹本来该去接我爸
[00:52] and bring him to the doctor, and she bailed again. 送他去看医生 结果她又没去
[00:54] Yeah, I get it. 我明白
[00:55] I don’t do yelling, and I don’t do slamming. 我受不了嚷嚷拍桌子
[00:58] Not even a little bit. 一点都不行
[01:01] Yeah, Dad… 好吧 爸
[01:06] Hey, listen…I’m, uh, I’m sorry about before. 听着 刚才的事我很抱歉
[01:09] All right? I want you to know to know 我想让你知道
[01:09] I’m not a yeller or a slammer. 我平时也不嚷嚷或拍桌子
[01:12] I just.. You know, family stuff makes me crazy. 我只是 快被家里的破事逼疯了
[01:16] I get it. 我明白
[01:18] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[01:19] – We’re good? – Yeah. -没事了吧 -没事了
[01:21] But you’ve been warned. 但我提醒过你了
[01:25] Hey, listen, uh, when we get closer to the district, 听着 等快到局里的时候
[01:27] drop me off a few blocks away. 让我在几个路口外下车就行
[01:28] Really? We’re just driving into work together. 不用吧 我们只是拼车上班而已
[01:31] People who aren’t sleeping together 没一起睡过的人
[01:32] don’t drive to work together. 就不会拼车上班
[01:34] Not to mention, the people we work with 更别提和我们共事的这帮人
[01:36] are elite detectives, so… 个个都是顶尖警探 所以
[01:37] All right. But look– 好吧 不过
[01:39] I don’t want this getting out. 我不希望别人知道
[01:40] Oh, ouch. 扎心了
[01:42] I’m just being honest. I don’t wanna have to talk to 我是说真的 我可不想跟博伊特
[01:44] Voight about our relationship or whatever this is– 解释我们的关系什么的
[01:47] Fill out HR forms. 还得去人资那里填表
[01:48] I hear ya. We’re on the same page. 我懂 这一点我也赞同你
[01:51] But, hey, listen, my cousin is having a party this weekend. 不过我表亲这周末要办个派对
[01:54] There are no HR forms involved, 用不着填表
[01:56] and it should be a good time. 而且应该会很快活
[01:58] – What do you think? – Let me think about it. -你说呢 -我再想想
[01:59] All right. 好吧
[02:00] Units in the 21 and units on the citywide, 21辖区各巡逻队 芝加哥各巡逻队
[02:03] we have reports of a female screaming for help 我们接到报警 一名女士紧急求救
[02:05] inside a residence at 1226 North State. 位置在城北街1226号住宅内
[02:09] Oh, yeah. 5021 Henry, Squad advise– 好了 5021H 小队调度申请
[02:11] plain clothes officers rolling on that. 便装警员正赶往现场
[02:12] We’re three blocks out. 我们距现场只有三个街区
[02:13] Copy that, 5021 Henry. 收到 5021H
[02:16] Hey. Over here! Stop the car! Stop the car! 在这里 在这里 快停车
[02:19] Stop! Stop! 停下停下
[02:21] Inside–just in here. She was screaming. 在里面 她就在里面惨叫
[02:23] She was screaming inside the house. 她在房子里惨叫
[02:24] Okay, ma’am. Get back in your house. 好了女士 回你自己家去
[02:25] She was screaming, and I think she’s in trouble. 她在惨叫 我认为她有危险
[02:27] Get back in your house, ma’am. 回到你自己的住所去 女士
[02:30] I got a car fleeing in the back! 发现一辆车从房后逃逸
[02:47] Chicago police. Turn off the car. 芝加哥警署 快熄火
[02:49] Exit the vehicle. 立即下车
[02:51] 5021 Ida. I got a blue Honda trying to flee southbound 5021I 发现一辆蓝色本田向南逃逸
[02:54] from the area of a distress call. 试图离开案发现场
[02:56] Get out of the car. 立即下车
[02:58] Illinois plate, 79 Victor Paul eight Zebra five. 伊州车牌 79VP8Z5
[03:01] Get out of the car or I’ll shoot. 立即下车 否则我开枪了
[03:06] Squad, he’s backing up on me. Stop! 调度中心 他试图倒车撞我 停车
[03:14] Shots fired by the police. 警员开枪
[03:16] That car just tried to run me down. 逃逸车辆试图倒车撞我
[03:17] It’s fleeing down the alley, northbound. 该车经过小巷向北逃逸
[03:19] Copy that, 5021 Ida. Down the alley northbound. 收到5021I 经小巷向北逃逸
[03:23] 5021 Henry–roll an ambo to 1226 North State Street. 5021H呼叫救护车前往城北街1226号
[03:26] Copy that, 5021 Henry. 收到5021H
[03:28] – Ambo en route. – Okay. -救护车已出发 -好了
[03:34] Ah, okay. 好了
[03:36] Stay with me. Stay with me. 坚持住 坚持住
[03:38] I’m the police, okay? 我是警察
[03:39] Help is on the way. 救护车就要到了
[03:44] All right. 好了
[03:45] I’m right here. I’m right here. 我在呢 我就在这
[03:46] Okay. 好了
[03:47] Just–help is on the way, okay? 救护车就要到了 好吗
[03:49] We’re gonna find the person that did this to you, okay? 我们会抓住伤害你的人的 好吗
[03:51] We’re gonna find the person that did this. 我们一定会抓住凶手的
[03:54] Stay with me, stay with me! Stay with me. 坚持住 坚持住 坚持住
[04:00] Look at me. Look at me. 看着我 看着我
[04:03] No. No. 不 不
[04:16] You all right? 你没事吧
[04:17] Hailey, is the house clear? 海莉 屋里还有人吗
[04:20] Hailey, you all right? 海莉 你没事吧
[04:22] Hailey! 海莉
[04:25] Yeah. 没事
[04:27] Yeah, I’m fine. 嗯 我没事
[04:30] All right, stay with her. I’m gonna clear the house. 那好 你和她在一起 我去搜索整个房间
[04:46] Victim’s name is Allison Collier. 受害人名叫艾莉森·科利尔
[04:48] – Her husband is– – Jason Collier. -她丈夫是… -杰森·科利尔
[04:50] Yeah, he’s Alderman for the 43rd Ward. 他是43区的市议员
[04:52] We crossed paths way back when he was a prosecutor. 在他还是检察官时我们打过交道
[04:55] Sarge, this looks like this was a burglary. 警长 这看起来像一起入室盗窃
[04:56] The back door was pried open with a crowbar. 后门被撬棍撬开了
[04:58] It was on the floor near Allison’s body. 撬棍在艾莉森尸体附近的地上
[05:00] I had Forensics send it to the crime lab, 我让鉴证科把它送到取证室
[05:01] requested a rush order. 要求加急处理
[05:03] Hopefully, we can pull a print. 但愿能提取到指纹
[05:04] Hey, man. 老兄
[05:06] – You okay? – I guess. -你没事吧 -应该没事
[05:07] The, uh, plates on the blue Honda 那辆蓝色本田上的车牌
[05:09] came back to a Lincoln Town Car. 属于一辆林肯城市轿车
[05:11] How nice. So, the offender steals a plate 真好 就是说罪犯随便偷了个
[05:12] off a random Lincoln, and he puts it on his Honda. 林肯车的车牌 安在了他的本田上
[05:14] I’ll figure out where the Town Car was parked, 我去查这辆城市轿车停在哪儿了
[05:15] see if I can get some surveillance photos out of the deal. 看看是否能得到些他偷车牌的监控照片
[05:17] Okay, good. 很好
[05:18] Meantime, run every blue Honda in Chicago. 同时 查一下芝加哥所有的蓝色本田
[05:21] Let’s see if one of the owners has a sheet to match the M.O. 看看是否有哪个车主有相同作案手法的案底
[05:24] And start canvassing the neighborhood 开始仔细搜查附近
[05:26] for witnesses, PODs, surveillance cameras. 寻找证人 监控录像和探头
[05:31] The press is gonna be all over this. 媒体马上会蜂拥而至
[05:34] – Not a word to anyone. – Copy. -什么也别说 -收到
[05:36] – You good? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[05:37] I heard about Allison. What the hell happened? 我听说艾莉森的事了 到底什么情况
[05:39] Well, we’re not sure. 我们也不确定
[05:41] Looks like a burglary gone bad. 看起来是入室盗窃失手了
[05:44] I was friends with her and Jason for years. 我和她还有杰森是多年老友
[05:47] Superintendent is close with them, too. 警司也和他们走得很近
[05:48] She’s a good woman. 她是个好人
[05:50] – Wanna make the notification? – I already did. -想通知家属吗 -已经通知了
[05:52] Jason’s at a conference in Boston. 杰森在波士顿开会
[05:54] Poor guy couldn’t even talk. 可怜的家伙 连话都说不出来了
[05:56] I want bracelets on someone by the end of the day. 明天之前我希望有人被铐上
[05:58] – Is that understood? – Yes, ma’am. -听明白了吗 -明白
[06:03] I was coming home from pilates, checking my texts, 我下了普拉提课回家 正在看短信
[06:06] and I heard a woman screaming. 听到一个女人尖叫
[06:08] Did you happen to see anyone near the house? 你看到屋子附近有什么人吗
[06:10] Anyone who looks suspicious? 看起来可疑的人
[06:12] Yeah. 看到了
[06:13] Early this morning there was this guy near the gangway. 今早在过道附近有个人
[06:16] He was just walking around. 他就在那儿晃悠
[06:17] He seemed out of place. 看起来不太对劲
[06:20] I’m not saying he killed her. 我没说是他杀了她
[06:21] I’m just saying I noticed him. 只是说我注意到他了
[06:24] Okay, can you describe the guy? 好的 你能描述一下这个人吗
[06:26] He was black– I mean, African-American. 他是个黑人 我是说 非裔美国人
[06:29] Um, average height. 中等身高
[06:31] Thin and young, early 20s. 很瘦很年轻 二十岁出头
[06:33] Did you see what he was wearing? 你看到他穿什么了吗
[06:35] He had a white hat on his head. 他头上戴了顶白帽子
[06:37] That’s all I remember. 我就记得这么多
[06:39] But again, I’m not saying this man is involved. 再次重申 我没说这个人与案子有关
[06:41] And it has nothing to do with the fact 而且也不是因为
[06:42] that he’s African-American. 他是非裔美国人
[06:43] Right, he just looked suspicious. 没错 他只是看起来可疑
[06:46] Like he was casing the house that he was about to rob, right? 好像他在要抢劫的房子周围踩点 对吗
[06:49] Yeah, he looked suspicious. 对 他看起来很可疑
[06:51] Very suspicious. 非常可疑
[06:53] And…he was holding something in his right hand, too, 还有 他右手还拿着个东西
[06:56] under his jacket. 藏在夹克里
[06:57] Crowbar? 撬棍
[06:59] Maybe. I couldn’t tell. 也许吧 我说不准
[07:04] Jason, I’m so sorry for your loss. 杰森 节哀顺变
[07:08] Thank you, Sergeant. 谢谢 警长
[07:10] What do we know? 现在知道什么了
[07:13] Looks like a home invasion. 看起来是一起入室抢劫
[07:14] Offender appears to be a young African-American male. 罪犯好像是一个非裔美国男性
[07:17] That’s about it right now. 现在就知道这么多
[07:19] But it’s early. 但现在还为时尚早
[07:21] Look, was there anything going on we should know about? 有什么该让我们了解的情况吗
[07:23] Any jealous boyfriends, girlfriends, 有没有嫉妒的男女朋友
[07:25] stalkers, that kind of thing. 跟踪狂之类的
[07:27] No, nothing like that. 没有 没那样的事
[07:30] We were good. 我们关系很好
[07:32] Well, if you think of anything 如果你想起任何
[07:33] that might be useful… 也许有助于案情的事
[07:38] We are gonna find this son of a bitch. 我们会找到这个混蛋
[07:40] You have my word on that. 这个我向你保证
[07:51] – Hey, boss. – Yeah? -老大 -什么事
[07:52] – Good news. – Okay. -好消息 -好的
[07:54] So, the POD cameras near Collier’s house, 通过科利尔家附近的监控
[07:56] they were able to pick out an image of the blue Honda. 他们能够辨认出蓝色本田车的图像
[07:58] You can’t see the driver, but I was able to find 看不清司机 但是可以看到
[08:01] a “Franklin’s Plastics” decal. 一个印着”富兰克林塑料厂”的车贴
[08:03] It looks like an employee parking decal 它看起来像一个雇员停车标识
[08:05] – on the windshield. – All right. -贴在挡风玻璃上 -很好
[08:06] So, find out who works there that drives a blue Honda. 查出来谁在那里工作 还开着蓝色本田车
[08:09] I did, it’s a man by the name of Jerome York. 我查了 查到一名男性叫杰罗姆·约克
[08:12] He’s got no priors. 他没有前科
[08:13] Good. Grab Upton, track his ass down. 很好 带上厄普顿 追踪他的下落
[08:18] How is it that you and Upton 为什么今天早上
[08:20] showed up at the crime scene together this morning? 你和厄普顿一起出现在犯罪现场
[08:23] Uh, her car’s in the shop, so I gave her a ride. 她的车送修了 所以她搭我的车来的
[08:28] Well, if her car keeps having problems, 如果她的车一直有毛病
[08:30] and you keep giving her rides… 她一直要搭你的车来
[08:33] You should probably tell your supervisor, 那你可能要告诉你的上级
[08:34] fill out the proper HR forms. 去人资那儿填表
[08:49] I’m not the only person in the city of Chicago 我不是芝加哥城里
[08:50] with a blue Honda. 唯一一个开蓝色本田车的
[08:51] You’re the only one with a “Franklin Plastics” decal on it. 你是唯一一个贴着”富兰克林塑料厂”的蓝色本田
[08:54] What’s going on, Dad? 发生了什么 老爸
[08:56] Go back inside. 回里面去
[08:57] I just wanted to know if you’re okay. 我只是想知道你有没有事
[08:58] Get back inside, now. 马上给我回里面去
[09:02] What happened to your eye? 你眼睛怎么了
[09:03] Don’t talk to my daughter. 别跟我女儿说话
[09:04] Let her answer the question. 让她回答我的问题
[09:06] She plays soccer, okay? 她踢球伤到了 行吗
[09:07] She caught an elbow yesterday, after school. 她昨天放学后被别人手肘顶了一下
[09:09] Is that what happened? Did that happen 是这样吗 是踢球
[09:10] – at soccer practice? – Yes. -伤到了吗 -是的
[09:12] Yesterday, after school. 昨天 放学之后
[09:13] Kia, go to your room now. 基亚 回你房间去
[09:19] You got some nerve accusing me– 你竟敢指责我
[09:20] I didn’t accuse you of anything. 我没有指责你
[09:21] – I asked a question. – Get off my property -我在问你问题 -滚出我的地盘
[09:23] or I’ll file a complaint. 否则我投诉你们
[09:24] I want the name of that soccer coach. 我想知道她们足球教练叫什么
[09:25] – I want your badge number. – 5-5-0-5-5– -我想知道你的警号 -55055
[09:27] Detective Upton, why don’t I take it from here? 厄普顿警探 我来接手吧
[09:29] – No, we’re all right. – No, no, no. -不 我们没事 -不不不
[09:30] I’m gonna take this. 我来接手吧
[09:34] I got it, Detective Upton. 我来吧 厄普顿警探
[09:43] She’s got no right asking me questions like that. 她没有权利问我这样的问题
[09:45] – Sir, I know you’re upset… – None, whatsoever. -先生 我知道你很生气 -根本没权利
[09:47] All I care about is the blue Honda — 我只关心那辆蓝色本田车
[09:48] most likely your car — 基本可以确定就是你的车
[09:49] I saw fleeing the scene of a murder this morning. 今天早上逃离了谋杀现场
[09:52] – Murder? – Yes, murder. -谋杀吗 -是的 谋杀
[09:53] That’s why we’re here, sir. 这正是我们来的原因 先生
[09:54] That’s why we need to know where you were this morning. 所以我们想知道你今天早上在哪儿
[09:58] I was here at home, working on my computer, 我就在家里 用电脑工作
[10:00] sending emails. 发电子邮件
[10:02] You could ask my wife or check my laptop. 你们可以问我妻子或者检查我的电脑
[10:04] – We will. – I got nothing to hide. -我们会的 -我没什么可隐瞒的
[10:05] We will. Who else has access to the car? 我们会检查的 谁还能开你的车
[10:09] A kid from the neighborhood, Devin Williams. 邻居的一个孩子 德温·威廉姆斯
[10:12] I’m trying to help him out. 我是想帮他
[10:13] He runs errands for us. 他为我们跑腿
[10:15] I gave him the car last night. 我昨晚把车给了他
[10:18] He’s a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[10:19] He wouldn’t do anything like this. 他不会干这种事
[10:20] Well, did he return the car? 他把车还给你了吗
[10:23] No, he hasn’t. 还没
[10:25] Where does he live? 他住在哪儿
[10:26] With his grandma. 和他外婆住一起
[10:27] Corner of 10th and Bradley. 布莱德利大街和第十大街的夹角处
[10:29] Tan house. 独栋房屋
[10:32] All right, thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[10:34] I apologize. 我替她向您道歉
[10:37] What’s going on with you? What the hell was that? 你刚才怎么了 怎么回事
[10:40] Kid had a black eye. 那孩子眼睛肿了
[10:41] Yeah, it sounds like she got it at soccer practice. 是啊 听起来是踢球时伤到了
[10:43] You kept pushing. We’re chasing a murder here. 你逼问什么 我们是来追查凶手的
[10:45] I don’t care what we’re chasing. 我不管我们追查什么
[10:46] She’s a kid. She needs to be protected. 她是个孩子 她需要被保护
[10:47] That is not the point. 这不是重点
[10:48] I asked a simple question. It’s not a big deal. 我只是问了个简单的问题 没什么大不了
[10:50] Hailey, look, you outrank me in everything, 海莉 你在任何事情上都比我强
[10:52] but if you’re gonna accuse a father 但如果你要指控一位父亲
[10:53] of smacking around his kid, 体罚他的孩子
[10:55] you gotta have some evidence first. 你得先找到证据
[10:56] I did. It’s called a black eye. 我找到了 证据叫”眼睛肿了”
[11:00] Don’t ever undermine me or dismiss me 下次再有这种情况发生时
[11:02] from an interview like that again. 不要打断我或者让我离开
[11:26] Hold up. 等下
[11:36] Bingo. Blue Honda inside. 找到了 蓝色本田车就在里面
[11:37] All right, come on. 很好 走吧
[11:48] Hello, ma’am. Chicago PD. 你好 女士 芝加哥警署
[11:50] Is Devin Williams home? We’d like to talk to him. 德温·威廉姆斯在家吗 我们想和他聊聊
[11:52] What’s this about? 什么事
[11:54] Why y’all want to talk to him? 为什么你们都要找他谈
[11:55] The car he was driving was spotted 有人在谋杀案现场附近
[11:57] near the scene of a murder. 目击到他的车
[11:58] Murder? 谋杀
[11:59] Devin ain’t involved in no damn murder. 德温绝对不会跟谋杀案有关系
[12:01] I can promise you that much. 这点我可以保证
[12:02] Yeah well, that’s great. Then we’ll be in and out. 这样啊 非常好 那我们问问就走
[12:04] Two, three minutes. 两三分钟就好
[12:06] The truth is, ma’am, is that 女士 事实是我们知道
[12:09] we know Devin isn’t involved. 德温并没有牵涉其中
[12:10] We’ve heard really good things about him. 我们听到人们对他称赞有加
[12:12] But, you know, we gotta check him off a list, so… 但你知道 我们必须把他排除掉
[12:21] Come on in. 那进来吧
[12:23] Devin! 德温
[12:24] Can I get you all something to drink? 你们要喝点什么吗
[12:26] Some water, some tea, some coffee, or something? 水 茶 咖啡 还是别的什么
[12:30] – Wait a–wait a minute! – He’s running your way. -等等 等一下 -他朝你那边跑了
[12:31] Devin, don’t run. Boy, get back here. 德温 别跑 小子 快回来
[12:33] Stop right there. Stop, man. Stop! 站住别动 站住 伙计 站住
[12:36] Stop, stop! 站住 站住
[12:38] Stay down. 趴下
[12:39] You’re done, bro. You’re done. You’re done. You’re done. 你完了兄弟 你完了 你完了
[12:41] Stay down. 趴下
[12:42] You’re under arrest for murder. 你因为涉嫌谋杀被捕了
[12:43] No. No, no, no, no. You got the wrong guy. 不不不不不 你们抓错人了
[12:45] I got nothing to do with that murder on the North Side, 我跟城北的那起谋杀案无关
[12:46] I swear. You got the wrong guy! 我发誓 你们抓错人了
[12:47] Murder on the North Side? What you talking about, pal? 城北的谋杀案 你在说什么 兄弟
[12:49] The one where that lady got killed. 有位女士被杀了的那起
[12:50] I–I didn’t–I didn’t do that, I swear. 不是…不是我干的 我发誓
[12:52] Okay, we believe you, Devin. We really do. 好吧 德温 我们相信你 真的
[12:55] Come on. 来吧
[13:00] The best thing you can do is tell us 现在你的最佳选择就是告诉我们
[13:02] what was really happened at that house. 那栋房子里到底发生了什么
[13:03] If you do that, we can talk to the State’s Attorney’s Office 你配合的话 我们会跟州检察官谈
[13:06] and try to work out a good deal. 试着帮你争取个好点的协议
[13:10] Like I said, I didn’t kill her. 我早就说过 我没有杀她
[13:13] I haven’t been to the North Side in…weeks. 我都已经几个礼拜没去过城北了
[13:16] Okay. The problem is, Devin, 好吧 德温 问题在于
[13:17] you keep talking about a murder on the North Side… 是你自己一直在说城北的谋杀案…
[13:20] Right? 对吗
[13:21] We never told you about that. 我们从来没跟你提过
[13:24] – What do you mean? – You keep denying something -我不懂你的意思 -你一直在否认
[13:26] you shouldn’t know about. 你根本就不应该知道的东西
[13:27] Means you’re guilty. 这意味着你有罪
[13:31] But I’m not. 但我没有
[13:33] Then how do you know someone 那你怎么知道
[13:34] from the North Side was murdered? 城北有人被杀了
[13:37] I… 我…
[13:40] just know…I guess. 就是知道…我想
[13:43] Where were you this morning between 9:00 and 10:00? 今天上午九点到十点你在哪里
[13:46] Humboldt Park. Uh, I was, uh, smoking weed 洪堡公园 我当时在
[13:49] near the chess tables. 象棋桌边吸大麻
[13:51] Hey, look at me. You still high? 看着我 你还嗨着吗
[13:55] Yeah, but only a little. 是的 但只有一点点了
[13:56] Yeah. Were you alone, with someone else? 好 你是一个人吗 还有其他人吗
[13:59] – I was with someone else. – Who? -还有其他人 -谁
[14:00] God. 上帝
[14:04] God? 上帝
[14:05] Yeah. We were hanging out. 是的 我们一起待着
[14:08] Talking to each other. 聊天
[14:10] And it was really nice. 感觉很不错
[14:16] Is this guy bluffing? 这家伙在说胡话吧
[14:18] Or is he really that clueless? 还是他真的不知道怎么回事
[14:21] – I just talked to the lab. – Yeah? -我刚才问过实验室了 -结果呢
[14:23] Still no fingerprints or DNA hits. 还没有找到匹配的指纹或DNA
[14:25] We got the witness, though, Sarge. 但我们有目击证人 警长
[14:27] Neighbor said she got a good look at the offender. 邻居说她看清楚了嫌犯的样子
[14:28] That’s right. 很好
[14:29] Well, get her down here right away. 马上把她带过来
[14:38] Just let us know if you see the man you saw 告诉我们这里是否有你今天早上
[14:40] standing outside of Allison’s house this morning. 在艾莉森家外面看到的那个男人
[14:43] Take a look. See if anyone looks familiar. 仔细看看 看看谁比较眼熟
[14:54] I’m pretty sure it’s number three. 我非常肯定是三号
[14:59] Good. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[15:00] Why don’t we step outside? 我送你出去
[15:08] I guess we got him, boss. 我想我们搞定了 老大
[15:09] Yeah, all right. So, take a run at him. 是的 好吧 我们审审他
[15:11] Let’s put this thing to bed. 把这个案子搞定
[15:14] Copy that. 收到
[15:18] – ‘Sup, bro? – ‘Sup? -怎么样 兄弟 -挺好
[15:20] Oh, let me help you out with those. 我帮你把手铐打开
[15:22] – Oh, thanks. – Hey, bro, hold on. -谢谢 -兄弟 别动
[15:23] – Let me help you with these. – Okay. -我来帮你 -好的
[15:25] You want a sandwich or something to go with those? 你还想来个三明治什么的一起吃吗
[15:28] – Just let me know. – Yeah, that would be awesome. -跟我说就行 -好 那就太好了
[15:29] Yeah, man. 好吧 兄弟
[15:32] First thing’s first. Let’s talk about what happened. 我们先聊一下事情的经过
[15:35] Cool. 好
[15:36] I’m gonna keep it 100 with you, man. 我实话跟你说 兄弟
[15:37] No BS, no games. 不废话 不耍花招
[15:39] I appreciate that. 我很感谢
[15:42] A witness just… picked you out of a lineup. 有个目击证人刚刚把你认出来了
[15:46] She said she saw you outside the house 她说看到你在房子外面
[15:48] the morning of the murder. We also got that getaway car, 谋杀那天早上 我们还找到了逃跑用车
[15:51] the blue Honda–found that parked at your granny’s garage. 那辆蓝色本田 在你外婆的车库找到了
[15:55] This is where it gets bad. 糟糕的地方来了
[15:57] Your fingerprints are all over the crowbar 那把作为凶器的撬棍上
[15:58] that killed the female victim. 沾满了你的指纹
[16:02] We know you did the murder. 我们知道人是你杀的
[16:04] But I think you’re a decent kid, 但我觉得你是个好孩子
[16:07] and I would love to give you a deal. 我愿意和你做笔交易
[16:10] I just need you to help me understand 你得帮我理清
[16:11] what really happened. 到底发生了什么
[16:16] I keep trying to tell you guys, I didn’t kill her. 我一直在告诉你们 我没杀她
[16:18] I was in Humboldt Park. 我那时在洪堡公园
[16:24] Can I get one of them sandwiches now? 现在我能吃个三明治吗
[16:36] How’s that sandwich? 三明治怎么样
[16:40] Yeah, well, I were you, I’d enjoy it. 如果我是你 我会慢慢享受
[16:45] ‘Cause the food in prison sucks. 因为监狱里的食物特别难吃
[16:49] Well, I guess you already know that. 不过我想你已经知道了
[16:50] You did two years in Danville, right? 你在丹维尔的监狱里待过两年 是吗
[16:54] Well, honey… 小伙子
[16:56] I’m here to tell you, life is different. 我现在告诉你 生活可不一样
[17:00] There’s no light at the end of the tunnel. 你的生活没有希望
[17:02] There’s no calendar. 没有未来
[17:06] No girlfriend to look forward to. 也没有女朋友等着你
[17:07] It’s just you. 只有你自己
[17:10] And your cell. 和你待的号子
[17:12] Forever. 永远都是
[17:18] That’s why we’re trying to help you, Devin. 所以我们要帮你 德温
[17:20] To give you that light at the end of the tunnel. 给你的生活带来一点希望
[17:24] I’m really thirsty. Can–can I get another soda? 我好渴 能再给我一瓶汽水吗
[17:28] You think I’m running a restaurant? 你以为我是开饭店的
[17:30] No, I’m–I’m just really thirsty. 不是 我真的很渴
[17:31] We got a young woman beaten to death, 一个年轻的女人被活活打死
[17:33] and all you care about is pop? 而你只在乎你的汽水
[17:38] I’m sorry, sir. I–I don’t mean no disrespect. 抱歉 长官 我没有不尊敬的意思
[17:40] Let me tell you something, 我告诉你
[17:41] that woman you killed? 你杀的那个女人
[17:44] Her husband is an alderman. 她的丈夫是市议员
[17:47] And that’s about as close as you get 而这地位在芝加哥
[17:48] to being a king in Chicago. 几乎和国王差不多
[17:51] And when the wife of an alderman 一名市议员的妻子
[17:55] gets beaten to death with a crowbar, 被人用撬棍活活打死
[17:58] somebody is gonna pay. 有人得付出代价
[18:01] You understand? 明白吗
[18:03] The only question is, how much? 唯一的问题是 要付出多少
[18:06] How long? How painful? 要付出多久 要多痛苦
[18:16] I keep telling you guys, I didn’t do it. 我一直在和你们说 我没干
[18:17] I–I was in Humboldt Park. 我 我那时在洪堡公园
[18:23] Now, if it’s okay, can I–can I please get that soda? 如果可以的话 我能来瓶汽水吗
[18:34] – Kid is a trip. – Yup. -这孩子挺棘手 -没错
[18:35] Can’t figure out where he’s coming from. 看不出他在耍什么把戏
[18:36] No, well, whatever he’s doing, it’s working. 不管他在干嘛 至少这奏效了
[18:38] It’s been seven hours; he hasn’t given up a damn thing. 都过了七小时 他什么都没说
[18:40] Yeah, he hasn’t lawyered up yet, though, 不过他也没叫律师
[18:41] which is good, but it’s odd. 对我们来说是好事 但也很奇怪
[18:43] I mean, I don’t know why he’s still talking to us. 我都不知道他为什么还愿意和我们说话
[18:46] He doesn’t know any better. 他也没有更好的办法了
[18:47] Lab says there’s still no forensics 化验室说没有法医证据
[18:49] tying Devin to the crowbar and body, 能够把德温和凶器 尸体
[18:51] the crime scene–nothing. 和现场联系起来 什么都没有
[18:53] Sarge, let me take a run at him. 警长 让我来试试
[18:55] I’ve been going over his file. 我一直在研究他的资料
[18:55] I think I have an angle to play. 我觉得我能突破他
[18:57] Give it a shot. Oh– 试试吧 还有
[19:00] Kid wants a pop. 他想喝汽水
[19:12] I just wanted to check in on you. 我只想来看看你
[19:15] See how you’re holding up. 看看你怎么样
[19:23] Is it okay if I sit down? 我能坐下来吗
[19:40] How old were you when they started? 他们开始的时候 你多大
[19:45] When what started? 什么时候开始什么
[19:47] The beatings. 打你
[19:55] I don’t know. 不知道
[19:58] Five. 五岁
[20:00] Six. 还是六岁
[20:04] Your dad, he beat your mom, too, right? 你父亲 他也打你的母亲 是吗
[20:07] Yeah. 是的
[20:10] That’s why I had to move. 所以我必须搬走
[20:21] When was it the worst? 什么时候最难熬
[20:24] Morning? 早上
[20:26] Night? 还是晚上
[20:34] For me, it was worst on the weekends. 对我来说 周末最难熬
[20:39] My dad… 我父亲
[20:42] Would start drinking early. 会早早地喝起酒
[20:44] Like, noon. 差不多从中午开始
[20:47] He’d just sit around… 他就这么坐着
[20:49] getting more and more pissed off. 然后越来越生气
[20:52] My brothers and I, we were just kids, you know? 我和我的兄弟 我们还是孩子
[20:56] We wanted to have fun. 我们只想玩
[21:00] And it drove him crazy. 但这让他发狂
[21:04] So he’d pick a fight with my mom, 然后他就开始打我母亲
[21:07] saying that we were being too loud. 说是我们太吵了
[21:11] She’d defend us, because she always did. 她会为我们辩解 她一直保护我们
[21:18] So he’d go after her. 然后他就打我们的妈妈
[21:24] And then he’d come after us… 再然后就轮到了我们
[21:27] with anything he could get his hands on. 他手边有什么就拿什么打我们
[21:30] Belt… extension cord. 皮带 接线板
[21:37] You ever think about killing yourself? 你想过自杀吗
[21:46] Yeah. 想过
[21:49] But I didn’t, because I’m strong like you. 但我没那么做 因为我和你一样坚强
[21:54] Hailey’s good. 海莉很厉害
[21:56] This cop thing doesn’t work out, 如果以后不当警察了
[21:57] she should think about being an actor. 她可以考虑转行做演员
[22:02] Damn. 天啊
[22:02] Sometimes I get this…anger inside of me. 有时候我觉得心里有无名的怒火
[22:09] It’s like a need for revenge, you know? 就好像需要复仇才能解脱 你懂吗
[22:12] Like I want someone else to feel the pain that I felt. 就好像我要让别人也尝尝这种痛苦的滋味
[22:16] Do you know what I’m talking about? 你知道我在说什么吗
[22:20] I do. 我知道
[22:23] Feels good to let it out, doesn’t it? 把怒火宣泄出来会好一些对吗
[22:27] Yeah. 是的
[22:31] Until it’s over. 不过事情结束之后
[22:35] And then you hate yourself even more. 你会比原来更恨你自己
[22:39] You need to remember that it’s not your fault. 记住 这不是你的错
[22:45] Your dad made you this way. He made you violent. 是你父亲让你变成这样的 是他让你变得暴力
[22:56] Everybody makes mistakes. 人人都会犯错
[23:02] You didn’t know that lady was gonna be home. 你当时根本不知道那位女士会在家里
[23:07] When you saw her there, you probably got scared. 当你看到她的时候 可能你害怕了
[23:09] She probably got scared. 可能她也害怕了
[23:11] Yeah. She got scared. 是的 她被吓了一跳
[23:16] She hit me. 然后打了我
[23:18] So you hit her back. 所以你也打了她
[23:19] Yeah. 是的
[23:22] With the crowbar. 用撬棍
[23:25] I wanted her to stop screaming and crying. 我只是想让她不要再尖叫痛哭了
[23:30] Devin, were you alone? 德温 当时你是一个人吗
[23:32] Or was someone else with you? 还是有别人和你一起
[23:35] No, it was just me. 不 只有我自己
[23:41] I’m s–I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[23:43] I know. 我知道
[23:49] I’m sorry. 对不起
[23:50] I know. 我知道
[23:59] Got him. 他招了
[24:00] Yeah, you sure did. 是啊 你的功劳
[24:02] That was great work. 干得漂亮
[24:05] All right. – I’m gonna call the ASA. 好了 我去联系助理检察官
[24:08] Ah, you…really got that boy. 你真的让那个孩子招供了
[24:11] For real. Like, for a second there, 真的 就好像 有一瞬间
[24:12] I thought he was gonna confess to shooting Abraham Lincoln, too. 我还以为他都要承认林肯总统也是他杀的呢
[24:16] Say what you need to, right? 我只是为了工作
[24:17] – Good job. – Thanks. -干得漂亮 -谢谢
[24:21] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[24:22] Those stories that you just told… 你刚才讲的那些
[24:24] Were complete crap. 都是瞎编的
[24:26] Is that the truth? 真的吗
[24:28] The truth is, I played his ass, 事实就是 我把他骗得团团转
[24:30] and now he’s going down for murder. 现在他要因为谋杀而坐牢了
[24:33] All right. 好吧
[24:36] Confessions are great. 嫌疑人招供了 很好
[24:38] But we still need to make sure that they’re admissible, 但要保证法庭能够采纳
[24:40] that they were made voluntarily. 而且是嫌疑人自愿招供
[24:42] Well, I can tell you Upton did this right. 我可以保证厄普顿没问题
[24:44] – I was there. – Great. -当时我在 -好
[24:45] I’ll look over the video, and get back to you. 我看完录像后再找你
[24:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:48] Hailey… 海莉
[24:50] I wanna tell you, you were terrific. 我想告诉你 你做得很好
[24:53] I mean, you found that kid’s weakness, 我是说 你发现了他的弱点
[24:55] made him vulnerable, 攻破了他
[24:56] and you buried his ass. 最后让他承认了罪行
[24:59] we finally got a DNA hit inside the Collier house. 我们终于在科利尔家里找到了DNA
[25:01] Strand of hair in the living room. 客厅里有一缕头发
[25:03] Good. More evidence, the better. 很好 这样证据更充分了
[25:04] Yeah, the problem is, it’s not a match to Devin. 但是 问题是那缕头发不是德温的
[25:09] Belongs to a guy named Nate Stevenson. 是一个叫内特·史蒂文森的
[25:10] In and out of the joint since he was 18. 从十八岁开始就进了好几次监狱了
[25:13] – He connected to Devin? – Not sure. -他和德温有关系吗 -还不确定
[25:15] All we know is that they live in the same neighborhood. 我们只查到他们住在一个小区
[25:17] Okay. Get a search warrant. 好吧 去申请搜查令
[25:20] Yeah. 好的
[25:37] – I got it. – You got it. -我来 -你来吧
[25:40] – Got me? – We’re good. -掩护我 -好的
[25:45] Nate Stevenson. Chicago PD. 内特·史蒂文森 芝加哥警署
[25:47] Open up. 开门
[25:50] You there? 你在吗
[25:58] – All right, let’s move. – Yeah. -好了 开始行动 -好
[26:01] – Clear. – Go. -安全 -去吧
[26:09] Clear. 安全
[26:10] – Clear. – Yeah, it’s all clear. -安全 -是的 一切安全
[26:12] All right. Well, we have a search warrant, 好了 我们有搜查令
[26:13] so let’s search. 开始搜查吧
[26:14] Pick a room, start tossing the place. 每人一个房间 搜仔细点
[26:27] Yo, check this out. 来 看看这个
[26:32] That’s a Cartier. Same as on the list of items 卡地亚手表 跟科利尔家
[26:34] stolen from Collier’s house, right? 失窃的物品清单一样 是吧
[26:35] Sure was. 肯定是
[26:37] Okay. 好的
[26:42] That looks like Allison’s, 看起来像是艾莉森的那块表
[26:44] but I think the one I bought her was thinner. 可我觉得我给她买的更薄一些
[26:47] Did you pay with a credit card? 你是用信用卡付的款吗
[26:50] I think so. 应该是吧
[26:51] Let me go check. 我去查一下
[26:54] Where did–where did you find this? 你们在哪里找到这个的
[26:55] At a house belonging to a guy named Nate Stevenson. 在一个叫内特·史蒂文森的家伙家里
[26:58] Does that mean a second person’s involved? 还有第二个人参与了吗
[27:00] Could be. We’re still investigating. 有可能 我们还在调查
[27:02] – You ever hear of this guy? – No. -你听说过这个人吗 -没有
[27:06] – You ever seen him before? – Is this man in custody? -你见过他吗 -这人现在被捕了吗
[27:09] Not yet. We’re still looking. 还没有 我们还在找
[27:12] Okay. 好吧
[27:13] I’ll get you what you need. 我会提供你需要的
[27:18] Hey, put out a BOLO on Nate Stevenson. 发出内特·史蒂文森的通缉令
[27:20] Get some boots on the ground, too. 再派些人出去
[27:22] Let’s find this prick. 把这家伙给找出来
[27:25] Hailey. 海莉
[27:26] We gotta talk. 我们得谈谈
[27:28] What’s going on? 有什么事
[27:29] So, I just spoke to the Manager of Operations 我刚跟洪堡公园的
[27:31] for Humboldt Park. 运营经理聊过
[27:31] Yeah, the one that was looking into Devin’s alibi. 调查德温不在犯罪现场的证明的那人
[27:33] So, yeah. He just sent me a video 是的 他刚给我发了个视频
[27:35] that confirms that Devin was telling the truth. 证明德温说的是实话
[27:37] He was smoking weed at the chess tables. 他的确在象棋桌边抽大麻呢
[27:39] What? That’s impossible. 什么 这不可能啊
[27:41] I don’t think so. Look, that’s Devin for sure. 千真万确 你看 这肯定是德温
[27:43] The timestamp says 9:32. 时间显示是9点32
[27:44] The 911 call was at 9:25. 911报警电话是9点25
[27:46] How can he be at the park at 9:32? 他怎么可能9点32分在公园呢
[27:47] Because I don’t think he ever was 因为我觉得他压根就
[27:48] at Collier’s house in the first place. 没去过科利尔家
[27:52] What the hell is going on? 这到底是怎么回事
[27:55] Devin, you’ve got some explaining to do, my friend. 德温 你要好好解释一下
[27:58] Oh, God. 天啊
[28:00] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[28:01] – Devin! – Get an ambulance -德温 -叫救护车
[28:03] – down here, now! – Devin, Devin. -这边 快点 -德温 德温
[28:04] – Hold on. – Hold him up. -挺住 -抱住他
[28:05] I got him. I got him. 我抱着他了
[28:06] Okay. 好的
[28:08] Okay, down. Down. 好 放下吧 放下吧
[28:11] Devin? 德温
[28:14] Please, no. No, Devin. 拜托 德温 不要
[28:17] – Don’t you die, Devin. – Hailey, come on. -你不要死啊 德温 -海莉 算了
[28:19] – No, no. No, no, no. – He’s dead. -不行 不行 -他已经死了
[28:20] Hailey, come on. He’s dead. 海莉 算了 他已经死了
[28:23] – No, no, no. – Hailey, we’re too late. -不 不 -海莉 我们太晚了
[28:35] He was telling the truth. 他说的是实话
[28:40] Kid was at Humboldt Park the whole time. 他一直都在洪堡公园
[28:45] I was so desperate to get a confession, 我太想拿到他认罪的口供了
[28:47] I didn’t even consider the fact that he could be innocent. 我都没考虑过他有可能是清白的
[28:50] I just kept poking at his pain–his wounds. 我就一直在揭他的伤疤 戳他的痛处
[28:58] Hailey, you did what you were supposed to do. 海莉 你只是做了你该做的事
[29:02] You had a suspect in the box without a lawyer, 有个嫌疑人关着 没有律师
[29:05] you got him talking, and you exploited a weakness. 你想办法让他开口 你利用了他的弱点
[29:10] I exploited a 20-year-old kid’s tragic past. 我利用了一个二十岁孩子悲惨的过去
[29:13] All the evidence pointed to Devin. 所有的证据都指向德温
[29:14] I would have done the same thing. 换成我也会这么做
[29:18] I know. 我知道
[29:30] – Are you all right? I heard what happened. – Yeah, I’m good. -你还好吗 我都听说了 -我没事
[29:33] Hey, brother. 哥们儿
[29:36] Just having a tequila. You want one? 在喝龙舌兰酒呢 想来一杯吗
[29:38] No, I’m okay. I–I heard what happened. 不用了 我 我都听说了
[29:40] I wanted to come and check on Hailey. 我想过来看看海莉
[29:43] I’m okay. 我没事
[29:44] I’m glad to hear it. 这样我就放心了
[29:47] You sure you don’t want a drink? 真的不想喝一杯
[29:49] No, I don’t wanna interrupt. 不用了 我不想打搅你们
[29:50] You guys should talk, partner to partner. 你们应该聊聊 搭档对搭档
[29:52] I’ll see you guys tomorrow. 咱们明天见
[29:53] I’m glad you’re okay. 你没事我就放心了
[29:54] Thanks. Good night. 谢谢 晚安
[29:56] – See you tomorrow, Jay. – Yeah. -杰 明天见 -好的
[30:07] Oh am I drunk? 是我喝多了
[30:08] Or was that pretty uncomfortable? 还是刚才确实尴尬
[30:12] Ah, maybe a little. 可能有点吧
[30:13] It’s Adam though. He’s awkward. 不过亚当 他就是有点尬
[30:16] I hope he doesn’t think that you and I are… 我不希望他以为我和你…
[30:18] No, he knows I don’t date people I work with. 不会 他知道我不跟同事交往
[30:23] Smart policy. Nothing good comes out of a workplace romance. 聪明的原则 办公室恋情一般不会有好结果
[30:30] I’m, uh–I’m actually a little tired. 我 我有点累了
[30:33] – But thanks for coming by. – Yeah, -谢谢你过来 -当然
[30:35] – you should get some rest. -Yea. -你该休息休息 -是啊
[30:39] – See you tomorrow? – Okay. -明天见 -好
[30:41] All right. 好的
[30:46] Devin Williams confesses to a crime he didn’t do. 德温·威廉姆斯承认了他没做过的罪名
[30:51] And then hangs himself? 然后上吊自杀了
[30:53] Do you know for sure he’s innocent? 你确定他是无辜的吗
[30:54] That he has no involvement in this crime? 与这起凶案没有关系
[30:56] No, we’re still looking into that, 是的 我们还在查
[30:58] but we do know he wasn’t at the crime scene, 但我们知道他不在凶案现场
[31:00] and he didn’t do the murder. 也没有杀人
[31:02] Press is gonna be all over this. 媒体肯定要大肆报道了
[31:03] Another false confession. 又一起虚假供述
[31:05] Okay, well, you address this any way you want. 好吧 随你怎么说
[31:09] But Detective Upton did nothing wrong. 厄普顿警探没有做错
[31:11] I’ll raise my right hand to that. 我替她担保
[31:21] We track down Nate Stevenson yet? 找到内特·史蒂文森了吗
[31:22] Trying but he’s still in the wind. 还在找 但目前没发现
[31:24] I ran Devin’s phone. 我查了德温的手机
[31:24] He got a series of threatening texts yesterday. 昨天他收到了很多威胁短信
[31:26] Saying what? 都说什么了
[31:27] “Snitches die. Grandmas do too.” “告密者去死 你外婆也去死”
[31:31] Sounds like Nate and Devin are connected. 看起来内特和德温有关联
[31:33] Yeah. So Devin loans Nate 没错 德温把蓝色本田
[31:35] the blue Honda. 借给了内特
[31:36] Nate puts the stolen Lincoln plates on the car, 内特换上了被盗林肯的车牌
[31:39] drives over to the Colliers’, robs the joint, kills Allison. 开到科利尔家 扫荡一空 杀了艾莉森
[31:42] Gives the car back to Devin. 再把车还给了德温
[31:44] All right, ping the phone sending those texts, get a location. 好 定位下发送短信的手机 找出地址
[31:46] I just did–the address is 2244 Adams Street. 刚查到 亚当斯街2244号
[31:49] Tact up, hit it now. 带上家伙 我们走
[31:54] Go. 上
[32:22] We got something. 有发现
[32:38] Our DOA is Nate Stevenson, 死者是内特·史蒂文森
[32:40] the guy we think really killed Allison Collier. 我们认为杀死艾莉森·科利尔的凶手
[32:41] I’ve been going through Nate’s phone. 我查了内特的手机
[32:43] He’s been getting a lot of texts from an unknown number. 他从一个未知号码那收到好多短信
[32:45] The most recent one says: “Need to meet, bro. 最近一条写着”需要谈谈 兄弟
[32:47] Have cash and passport.” 有现金和护照”
[32:49] Somebody’s trying to help Nate get out of the country. 有人试图帮内特逃出国
[32:51] Or make Nate think he was trying to help him get out of the country, 或让内特以为他会帮他逃出国
[32:53] so he could just track him down and shoot him. 而实际上只是为找到他 杀了他
[32:55] I pinged the unknown number. 我定位了那个未知号码
[32:57] All the texts were made downtown, 所有短信都是从市区发的
[32:58] corner of Superior and Michigan. 在壮丽大道和密西根大道交汇处
[33:00] Well, unless the killer’s name is Neiman Marcus, 除非凶手叫内曼·马库斯
[33:02] that doesn’t really help us. 对我们来说没什么帮助
[33:03] I found a surveillance camera 我找到了仓库对面马路的
[33:05] across the street from the warehouse. 监控录像了
[33:07] We got a man wearing a hoodie 一个穿着连帽衫的男人
[33:08] entering the warehouse at 3:12 P .M. and leaving at 3:21. 在下午3点12进入仓库 3点21出来
[33:12] Okay, that makes sense. 时间对得上
[33:13] The M.E. put the time of death between 2:30 and 4:00. 法医说死亡时间在两点半到四点之间
[33:15] You got a visual? 有画面吗
[33:16] Of him, no. His car, yes. 那个男人吗 没有 但拍到了他的车
[33:17] I’ll pull up the plates right now. 我现在放大他的车牌
[33:21] Oh, my God. 我的天
[33:23] It’s Alderman Collier. 是科利尔市议员
[33:29] So, I’ve been digging into Collier’s finances. 我在查科利尔的财务情况
[33:31] For starters, he bought a Cartier watch 首先他从兰斯伯瑞珠宝店
[33:33] from Landsberg Jewelers for 14 grand. 花一万四买了一块卡地亚手表
[33:35] That’s the same make that we found at Nate’s house. 和在内特家找到的型号一样
[33:37] All right, so he did know 好 所以他知道
[33:38] it was his wife’s watch–that means he was lying to us. 那是他妻子的手表 他骗了我们
[33:40] He also made two $9,000 withdrawals 他还有两笔九千美元的取现
[33:43] while his bro, Nate, made two $9,000 deposits last week. 而他好兄弟内特 上周存了两笔九千存款
[33:46] All right, so Collier paid Nate 18 grand to whack his wife, 也就是说科利尔付了内特一万八的杀妻佣金
[33:49] and he whacked Nate to tie things off. 又动手杀了内特以绝后患
[33:51] The question is, why? 问题是 为什么
[33:53] I think I have the answer to that. 我想我知道答案
[33:54] Found an email Allison wrote to one of her friends. 找到一封艾莉森写给她朋友的邮件
[33:57] “Need to talk to you about finding a good lawyer. “需要和你谈谈找个好律师的事
[33:58] Lots to discuss. None of it good.” 有很多要说的 但没一件好事”
[34:05] She seemed pretty desperate to begin the process, 刚开始时她看起来很绝望
[34:09] so I gave her the name of a few divorce lawyers that I know. 我给了她一些我知道的离婚律师的联系方式
[34:12] Okay, did she mention why she wanted to split up? 嗯 她说自己为什么想离婚了吗
[34:14] Yes. But given what’s happened, 说了 但鉴于发生的事
[34:17] there’s probably no point in talking about it. 也许没必要再说了
[34:20] Well, there’s definitely a point. 绝对有必要
[34:22] What do you mean? 什么意思
[34:23] We think her husband’s involved. 我们认为她丈夫与她的死有关
[34:29] Oh, my God. 我的天
[34:32] It was Jason. It all makes perfect sense. 是杰森 这就完全说得通了
[34:35] How? 怎么说
[34:36] Jason Collier was physically abusing Allison, 杰森·科利尔一直家暴艾莉森
[34:39] and she wanted a divorce. 所以她想离婚
[34:42] So he had her killed. 然后他就杀了她
[34:45] You’re sure about this? 你确定吗
[34:47] Afraid so. 确定
[34:48] Is he in custody? 他被捕了吗
[34:50] I went by his office, his house… 我去了他公司和家
[34:53] He’s in the wind. 他逃了
[34:54] Let me reach out to him. 我来试着联系他
[34:55] I’ll tell him the person we think is responsible 我会告诉他我们认为
[34:58] for Allison’s death, 杀死艾莉森的人
[34:59] this Nate Stevenson guy, was just found dead. 是这个刚被证实死亡的内特·史蒂文森
[35:03] The case is officially closed. 正式结案了
[35:06] Let me know when and where. 告诉我时间地点
[35:09] I had no idea Jason was capable of this. 我没想到杰森能干出这种事
[35:15] Everyone is capable of this. 每个人都能干出这种事
[35:17] It’s why we’re so busy. 所以我们才那么忙
[35:31] I know you don’t wanna talk about it. 我知道你不想谈这个
[35:33] That’s a terrible way to start a sentence. 用这个做开场白太糟糕了
[35:37] I wanna make sure you’re okay. 我想确保你没事
[35:41] I can’t believe he killed himself. 我不敢相信他居然自杀了
[35:44] I know. I get it. 我知道 我明白
[35:47] Internal Affairs wants to look into it now. 现在内务部想介入调查了
[35:50] Apparently, they have concerns about my interrogation tactics. 很明显 他们对我的审问策略有疑虑
[35:53] Screw that. You did it right. 管他呢 你做得对
[35:55] – Maybe. – No, definitely. -也许吧 -不 绝对正确
[35:59] There he is. 他来了
[36:02] Collier’s on site. 科利尔出现了
[36:03] He’s heading east on Randolph, toward his house. 他正在伦道夫街上向东开 向他家
[36:17] Take him. 拿下他
[36:38] Go to the next block. I got the alley. 去下个街区 小巷交给我
[36:50] He’s going through the yards. 他从院子里穿过去了
[36:57] Stop running! 站住
[36:59] Chicago police, stop running! 芝加哥警署 站住
[37:10] Chicago PD! Don’t move. 芝加哥警署 不许动
[37:13] Get your hands in the air now! 立刻把手举起来
[37:15] Jason Collier, you’re under arrest for murder. 杰森·科利尔 你因谋杀被捕了
[37:18] Hands in the air now. 立刻把手举起来
[37:19] This whole damn thing is her fault. 这一切都是她的错
[37:23] She made a big deal over nothing. 她无理取闹
[37:27] Nothing! 无理取闹
[37:28] I grabbed her arms a few times. 我有几次抓住她的手臂
[37:30] That doesn’t mean she gets to ruin my career. 不代表她就能毁了我的事业
[37:33] My life. 我的人生
[37:34] Get on your knees now. 跪下
[37:36] Screw that. 去你的
[37:40] Stay back. Stay back! 退后 退后
[37:46] Drop your weapon. I will shoot you. 放下武器 我会向你开枪
[37:50] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[37:51] Drop your weapon now! 立刻放下武器
[37:54] I will shoot you! 我会向你开枪
[37:56] Drop your weapon. I’ll– 放下武器 我…
[38:19] I ordered the suspect to get on his knees. 我命令嫌犯跪下
[38:21] He refused to comply. 他拒绝服从
[38:23] And then he reached into his waistband and pulled out a weapon. 然后他伸手从腰带拔出一把武器
[38:26] But you didn’t engage. 但你没有开火
[38:28] – No. – Okay, why not? -没有 -为什么
[38:30] I shot before she could, boss. 我在她之前开抢了 老大
[38:32] Well, I know that, Adam. 这个我知道 亚当
[38:34] I’m trying to understand why Hailey didn’t fire 我想知道的是为什么海莉没有
[38:37] on the offender before you did. 在你之前对嫌犯开枪
[38:39] She had two pedestrians in her line of fire. 她的射击方向上有两名路人
[38:41] She knew I was there. She knew I had the shot, 她知道我在那 她知道我能开枪
[38:43] so she let me take it. 所以她交给我了
[38:44] Is that what happened? 事情是这样的吗
[38:47] Yeah. 是的
[38:52] Okay, good. 好
[38:55] Listen, Hailey… 听着 海莉
[38:59] I don’t want you meeting with IAD right now. 我不想你现在就见内务部的人
[39:02] Just tell them–tell them you need to see your FOP rep first. 告诉他们你需要先见你的警察兄弟会代表
[39:07] Okay. 好的
[39:24] For someone who has had a long week, you look great. 你刚过了漫长的一周 你看起来很棒
[39:28] And it’s only Wednesday. 而且今天才刚周三
[39:35] So, this Halstead thing… 和霍斯特德的事…
[39:37] Oh, don’t worry about that. He’s your partner. 别担心 他是你的搭档
[39:40] I get it. 我明白
[39:48] I do have to ask, though. 不过我得问
[39:52] Why didn’t you take the shot? 你为什么没开枪
[39:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:02] I just froze. 我僵住了
[40:06] I got a lot on my mind, I guess. 可能是心事太多了
[40:09] Yeah. Yeah, I know. I’ve noticed. 是啊 我注意到了
[40:13] I don’t wanna push you. 我不想逼你
[40:16] If you don’t want to talk about it, we don’t have to. 如果你不想说 我们不必说
[40:18] But the stories that you told about your father… 但你说的关于你父亲的事…
[40:25] Yeah. 嗯
[40:29] Those were true. 那些是真的
[40:36] He wasn’t like that all the time. 他不是一直都那样
[40:39] Sometimes he was funny. 有时他很有趣
[40:41] And sweet. 贴心
[40:45] It’s a lot more complicated than people think. 这比人们想的要复杂得多
[40:56] Come over here. 过来
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme