Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] – Stop by tonight? – Three nights in a row. -今晚过来吗 -连着三个晚上
[00:14] That’d be four nights in a row. 那就是四连了
[00:15] Well then, forget it. 那还是算了吧
[00:16] You’re gonna cut me off at three nights in a row? 玩完了三连就想不跟我玩了
[00:17] Three? 才三个
[00:18] There’s no way. 不可能
[00:21] Good night. 晚上好
[00:25] Long day, huh? 今天挺够呛吧
[00:27] Did you guys hear, 你们听说了吗
[00:28] the detective exam was just announced? 警探考试的考试时间发布了
[00:29] Yeah, I heard something about that. 我听说了一点
[00:31] Oh, man, that exam is brutal. 天啊 那考试难死了
[00:33] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[00:34] If you’re gonna take it, start studying now. 你要是想考 赶紧看书吧
[00:36] Oh, that’s encouraging. 真会鼓励人
[00:42] So can I walk you out? 我陪你出去吧
[00:44] Do men still do that? 男的还能这么做吗
[00:45] That’s not sexist or anything, right? 不算性别歧视吧
[00:47] Look at that, it’s a gentleman’s arm. 请看 这是一位绅士伸出的胳膊
[00:48] – Stop it. – Stop it? -别闹了你 -别闹
[00:52] Been talking to my dad, he’s not so sure 我跟我爸聊过了 他倒不觉得
[00:54] the detective thing’s a great idea. 这个警探考试是个好主意
[00:56] More lawsuits. More eyes. 诉讼更多 盯着的人也更多
[00:57] But that big city badge-that would look… 不过那个徽章 挂在我腰上
[01:00] pretty good on my hip. 肯定很好看
[01:01] How ’bout you? 你呢
[01:02] I don’t know. I’m thinking it over. 我还不知道 还在考虑
[01:04] You’re “Thinking it over?” 你还考虑啊
[01:05] You’ve been dreaming about this 你这个梦想
[01:07] since your first day in the Academy. 从你一进警校就有了
[01:08] I don’t believe you for a second. 我才不信你还在考虑
[01:09] Officer Burgess? 伯吉斯警官
[01:10] First Deputy Brennan would like a word. 第一副局长布莱纳想和您谈谈
[01:12] With me? 和我
[01:13] Yes, ma’am. This way. 是 女士 这边请
[01:16] What happened? 怎么回事
[01:24] Gun violence isn’t the whole story. 枪支暴力并不是全部
[01:26] Overall crime is down 9%. 总体犯罪率已经下降了9%
[01:29] No, it’s not fake news. Do you know what? 这不是假新闻 我告诉你
[01:30] I am sick of people saying it’s fake news. 对假新闻的质疑我都听恶心了
[01:33] I gotta jump. 我还有事
[01:35] Hi, Kim. 你好啊金
[01:36] I wanted to congratulate you 我想恭喜你
[01:39] on the Jorge Luna bust. 侦破了赫尔黑·鲁纳案
[01:40] I read all the IPR’s and the supplementary reports. 我读了调查报告和附加报告
[01:43] You read all of our reports? 我们的报告您都读了
[01:44] I read everyone’s reports. 谁的报告我都看
[01:46] That’s how I know you got those kids out of harm’s way. 所以我才知道是你把那些孩子救了
[01:50] That was a team effort, ma’am. 那是团队合作的功劳 长官
[01:51] Don’t run away from a compliment. 给你表扬你就收着
[01:53] Gets you nowhere. 不然对你没好处
[01:58] I need a favor. 我要你帮个忙
[02:02] Last week… 上周
[02:04] I met a pastor-Aqueela Barnes. 我见了一位牧师 阿奇拉·巴内斯
[02:05] – Have you heard of her? – Yeah. -听说过吗 -知道
[02:07] She has quite a following on the West Side. 她在西区有不少信众
[02:08] Yes, she does. 没错
[02:10] Her daughter wants to be a cop. 她女儿想当警察
[02:12] Oh. Okay, I can arrange a ride along with Patrol. 好吧 我可以安排她随同巡街
[02:16] Or you could take her out yourself. 你也可以亲自带着她
[02:19] As a part of his campaign, Kelton is rebooting 凯尔顿的竞选计划中 包括了
[02:21] the Explorers Program. 重启探索者项目
[02:23] We’ve put a lot of time, a lot of resources into it. 我们花了许多时间 投入了许多资源
[02:25] I wanna show it off. 我想展示展示
[02:27] Preferably with an up-and-coming young, 最好能由一位前途无量的
[02:28] female cop on our most elite unit. 青年精英女警来陪同
[02:34] Here’s her card. 这是她的名片
[02:36] In case you find the time in your schedule. 你有空了就联系她
[02:39] Yeah. 好
[02:44] Whoa-oh, look at you, sporting the old blues. 瞧瞧你 又穿上蓝色制服了
[02:46] Just like old times. They look a little tight. 和以前一样 就是有点小了
[02:50] Don’t expect a coffee run. 我可不给你带咖啡
[02:51] Your ride along’s here. You clear it with Voight? 你的尾巴在那呢 跟博伊特说了吗
[02:53] Yes. I know what I’m doing, Trudy. 说了 我知道我在干什么 特鲁迪
[02:54] You remember the rules. Civilian in the car. 别忘了规矩 平民在车上
[02:56] Do not engage. And bring me back a latte. 不得与罪犯交火 还得给我带拿铁
[02:59] Real milk. 多加奶
[03:00] Hey, Kendra. 肯德拉
[03:01] Hi, I’m Officer Kim Burgess. How you doing? 我是金·伯吉斯警官 你好吗
[03:03] – So nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -很高兴认识你 -我也是
[03:05] Thank you so much for this opportunity. 非常感谢你给我这次机会
[03:07] I know how busy you must be, ma’am. 我知道您非常忙 女士
[03:08] Let’s lose the “Ma’am,” okay? 还是别喊我女士了 好吧
[03:11] Sorry. My mom likes me to be formal. 抱歉 我妈要求我注意礼节
[03:13] That’s okay. Grab your backpack. 没事 拿上你的背包
[03:15] It’s cute. K for Kendra? 挺好看的 K是你名字的简写吗
[03:17] Nah. It’s actually um-it’s actually K for Kendrick. 不是 这其实是 是肯德里克的简写
[03:20] I like it. 我喜欢
[03:22] So why do you wanna be a cop, Kendra? 你为什么想当警察呢 肯德拉
[03:25] I’m just tired of people being shot. 我只是受够了人们老是被枪击
[03:28] So, rather than bitch and moan and just– 所以与其叽歪个没完倒不如…
[03:32] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[03:34] That’s okay. Cops are allowed to curse. 没事 警察说几句脏话没事
[03:37] Well, rather than complain, 与其空口抱怨
[03:41] I just figured I’d do something about it. 我更希望能做点实事
[03:42] You know? Try to make a difference. 你明白吗 改变现状
[03:44] Just like your mom. 和你妈妈一样
[03:47] Not exactly. 也不一样
[03:48] I mean, I believe in God and everything, 虽然我也相信上帝什么的
[03:50] but he’s not gonna fix Chicago all by himself. 但是上帝又不会亲自来解决芝加哥的问题
[03:54] I got a hit on a robbery crew. 接到抢劫团伙作案报警
[03:55] Guy named Clay Young. Drives a red 2004 Mustang. 名叫克莱·杨 开2004款红色野马
[03:58] Illinois tags. 1-4 Eddie Paul Sam 9-6. 伊利诺伊州车牌 14艾保萨96
[04:01] My CI thinks they’re going to hit a house 我的线人认为他们就要出手
[04:02] on Stone Street, like soon. 抢劫石街的一栋房子了
[04:04] Stone Street. We just passed that. 石街 我们刚刚开过去
[04:06] If anyone’s close, take a peak. Stay in the shadows. 谁在附近就过去看看 不要暴露
[04:09] We’re gonna check it out, right? 我们要去看看吧
[04:10] No, not with you in the car. 不行 你在车里就不能去
[04:12] Come on, Officer. 拜托了警官
[04:13] No, Kendra. It’s not a good idea. 不行 肯德拉 这么做不行
[04:15] But how am I supposed to learn if I don’t see anything? 要是我不能亲眼见识 那我还能学到什么呢
[04:20] Please. 求你了
[04:32] Now we’re gonna put your police skills to the test. 你的警察技能要接受实战检验了
[04:37] Okay Kendra. See that red Mustang? 肯德拉 看到那辆红色野马了吗
[04:40] Yeah. Does that match the plates 你看它的车牌
[04:41] – we’re looking for? – Sure does. -跟我们听到的一致吗 -当然
[04:43] EPS. Eddie, Paul, Sam. 艾保萨就是EPS的代号
[04:45] Nice work, Officer. 干得漂亮 警官
[04:47] Jay. I got our Mustang. 杰 我发现那辆野马了
[04:48] Any sign of our suspect, Clay Young, 有发现嫌疑人克莱·杨吗
[04:49] Male, white, six-feet tall? 白人男性 身高一米八
[04:51] No. The car’s parked on the corner. 没有 车停在街角
[04:52] No one’s inside. I gotta head out. 里面没人 我要去看看
[04:58] Get down! Get down! 趴下 趴下
[05:01] 5021 Eddie. Emergency, multiple shots fired 5021E 紧急 多次开枪
[05:03] coming from 1520 West Stone Street. 地址是西石街1520号
[05:05] I am pinned in. I got one down. 我在现场 一人受伤
[05:07] Roll an ambulance! 需要救护车
[05:09] Kendra? You stay here! 肯德拉 你待在这
[05:11] You understand me? Stay here! 听懂了吗 待在这
[05:17] – Sir, are you hurt? – No. -先生你受伤了吗 -没有
[05:18] Get behind me, now! 退到我身后 快
[05:19] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 好的好的好的
[05:20] That’s right-go, go, go, go! 很好 快走快走
[05:22] Sir, I saw you’re hurt. I saw you’re hurt. 先生 我看见你受伤了 我看见了
[05:24] I’m coming to you. Can you hook my arm? 我来帮你 你能拉住我胳膊吗
[05:26] Let’s go, come on. Let’s do this together, buddy. 我们走 加油 我们一起 来吧
[05:27] You got this! Help me out. 你能行 你可以的
[05:29] All right. Don’t worry, an ambulance is coming. 好了 别担心 救护车很快就来了
[05:31] Okay? You stay with me. 好吗 保持清醒
[05:33] All right. Hold on, okay? 好吗 坚持住
[05:34] Hold up-Chicago PD! 坚持住 芝加哥警署
[05:37] Drop that weapon! 放下武器
[05:39] 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired by offender and the police. 总部 总部 罪犯和警察有交火
[05:41] Offender on foot in the alley, 罪犯步行进入小巷
[05:43] heading eastbound towards State. Gray hoodie. 向东朝斯台特街跑去 灰色连帽衫
[05:46] Sir! I’m coming back to you, sir! 先生 我回来帮你
[05:48] You’re okay. You’re okay. 你没事了 没事了
[05:50] Stay with me. I’m not leaving you. 坚持住 我不会离开你的
[05:51] Stay with me. 坚持住
[05:59] What do we got? 什么情况
[06:00] He took one to the chest. Clear that house! 他胸部中枪 搜查那栋房子
[06:02] Copt that. 收到
[06:05] Kendra! Are you all right? 肯德拉 你还好吧
[06:08] Kendra? It’s me, okay? 肯德拉 是我
[06:26] Kendra! 肯德拉
[06:33] Two offenders broke in through the back door. 两名罪犯从后门闯入
[06:35] They entered the dining room, started opening drawers. 他们进入了餐厅 开始翻抽屉
[06:38] Homeowner comes in, surprised ’em. 户主进来 惊动了他们
[06:40] Yeah, he took two to the chest. 是的 他胸部中了两枪
[06:42] Name’s John McCaffery. 名字是约翰·麦卡弗里
[06:44] Looks like the third shot missed, 看起来第三枪打偏了
[06:46] went through the window. 打穿了窗户
[06:48] And that’s the one that hit the pedestrian? 然后击中了路人
[06:49] Yeah, bad time for a walk. 对 散步的时机不佳
[06:51] McCaffery fires back, clips Offender Number One. 麦卡弗里开枪回击了 击中了罪犯一号
[06:54] Meet Clay Young. 这是克莱·杨
[06:55] Do we know what happened to the second offender? 第二个罪犯怎样了
[06:56] He hightails it through a side door, 他迅速通过侧门逃走
[06:58] engages with Officer Burgess. 然后与伯吉斯警官交火了
[07:00] – Okay. Anything else? – Talked to Robbery. -好的 还有什么吗 -和抢劫组谈了
[07:02] They think this is the same crew 他们认为这是过去几周
[07:03] that’s been hitting the Gold Coast the past few weeks. 在黄金海岸区抢劫的团伙
[07:06] Yeah, I figured. 我猜也是
[07:07] All right, thanks, Cullen. 谢了 卡伦
[07:08] Hey, uh, what about the wife? 受害者的妻子呢
[07:10] Once the shooting started, I hid in the bathroom. 枪击一开始 我就躲进浴室了
[07:13] I should have done something. 我应该做些什么的
[07:15] No, no. You didn’t do anything wrong. 不不 你没有做错
[07:16] – I tried to save him– – Detective? -我试着救他 -警探
[07:19] She needs to get to Med. 她需要去医院
[07:21] I’m so sorry for your loss. 我很遗憾你失去了他
[07:25] Hey. Where’s Burgess? 伯吉斯在哪儿
[07:27] I don’t know. 不知道
[07:30] All right, what do we got? 好吧 什么情况
[07:31] Two offenders that we know of. 已知有两名罪犯
[07:32] They came in through the back courtyard. 通过后院进入
[07:33] The wife didn’t see much. 妻子没看到多少
[07:35] We’ve got two DOAs inside. 里面有两名死者
[07:37] The homeowner, John McCaffery, and one of the bad guys. 一名是户主约翰·麦卡弗里 另一名是罪犯之一
[07:40] A, uh, Clay Young, male, white, 37. 克莱·杨 白人男性 37岁
[07:42] He’s got a long sheet. Burglary. Meth distro. 犯罪记录很多 入室盗窃 贩卖冰毒
[07:45] No gang ties, though. 不过没有黑帮关联
[07:47] Wife said her husband had a gun, 妻子说她丈夫有一把抢
[07:49] and he’s the one that opened fire on this Clay Young guy. 是他先向克莱·杨开火的
[07:52] And during the shootout, a bullet came through 交火中 一枚子弹
[07:53] the window and hit a civilian here. 穿过窗户在这里击中了一名市民
[07:55] Wife get a look a look at the other offender? 妻子看清另一名罪犯了吗
[07:56] She caught a glimpse, but she ducked into the bathroom 她只瞥了一眼 交火开始后
[07:58] when the bullets started flying. 她就躲进浴室了
[07:58] She said, white male, tall, gray hoodie. 她说是名白人男性 高大 穿灰色连帽衫
[08:01] Same guy that opened up on Kim. 向金开火的也是那个人
[08:02] I have two witnesses that saw a big guy 我有两名证人说看到一个
[08:04] with a gray hoodie run out of the house, 穿灰色连帽衫的大个子从房子里跑出来
[08:05] shooting at a police officer. 向警察开火
[08:07] All right, chase Young’s knowns, dump his phone. 好的 去查杨的熟人 检查他的手机
[08:09] Talk to neighbors, check all nearby PODS. 和邻居们谈话 检查周边所有监控录像
[08:12] – Excuse me! – Hey! Are you all right? -借过 -你没事吧
[08:15] Look, it all happened really fast, okay? 一切都发生的太快了
[08:16] There was a man down, bleeding. 有人倒下 在流血
[08:18] I told Kendra to duck, to stay in the car– 我让肯德拉躲好 待在车里
[08:19] Hold on a second, the girl was in the car with you? 等等 那个女孩在你车里
[08:23] Yeah, I was on a ride along. 是的 我带她一起巡逻
[08:24] But now I can’t find her. 但现在我找不到她了
[08:25] I went back to check on her, and she’s gone– 我回去找她 她就不见了
[08:26] Go find her now. 立刻去找她
[08:27] We’ll talk about the other stuff later. 我们之后再谈其他事
[08:33] Excuse me, sir, have you seen this girl? 打扰一下 先生 你见过这个女孩吗
[08:36] No, sorry. 没有 抱歉
[08:37] Why? Did something happen to her? 怎么了 她发生什么事了吗
[08:38] If you do see her, can you please call me? 如果你看到她 请给我打电话
[08:40] Oh, sure, sure. I’ll ask around. 好的 我会四处问问
[08:42] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢你 -没事
[08:43] Yo. I heard you took fire. 我听说你与人交火了
[08:45] – You okay? – I’m fine. -你没事吧 -我没事
[08:49] Kim. Kim, look at me. 金 金 看着我
[08:52] You don’t look fine. 你看起来不像没事
[08:53] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[08:56] I had a ride along with me, she ran. 车上有人和我一起巡逻 她跑了
[09:00] – Well, just find her. – I’ve been looking. -那就去找她 -我一直在找
[09:03] It’s okay. 别担心
[09:05] There’s a bus stop right there. Maybe she took the bus home. 那里有个公交站 也许她坐公交回家了
[09:09] Let me see the picture. 给我看看照片
[09:10] Maybe… 也许…
[09:18] Can I help you? 有事吗
[09:20] Mrs. Barnes, I’m officer Burgess. 巴内斯夫人 我是伯吉斯警官
[09:21] We spoke yesterday. There’s been an incident– 我们昨天通过话 早些时候发生了事件
[09:24] Kendra! Are you okay? 肯德拉 你没事吧
[09:27] Mrs. Barnes, may I please come in? 巴内斯夫人 我能进屋吗
[09:28] I would love to speak to Kendra. 我很想和肯德拉谈谈
[09:33] I’m sorry about all of this. 对这一切我很抱歉
[09:34] When that guy started shooting at you, 当那个人开始对你开枪
[09:36] I got scared. 我害怕了
[09:37] So, I ran into a coffee shop, 所以我跑进了一间咖啡店
[09:38] and I started freaking out a little bit. 我有点抓狂
[09:40] But then this nice lady walked into the bus stop. 但之后有个善良的女士走到公交站
[09:42] Gave me some money, and told me to go home. 给了我一些钱 让我回家
[09:44] So, let me get this straight, Officer Burgess. 让我把情况理清楚 伯吉斯警官
[09:45] You were out with my daughter on a ride, 你带我女儿去巡逻
[09:47] and you drove smack-dab into a shootout? 不偏不倚直接开进了枪战
[09:50] – How does that happen? – I’m sorry, Mrs. Barnes. -怎么会发生这种事 -对不起 巴内斯夫人
[09:52] I certainly didn’t mean for this to happen. 我不是有意的
[09:53] There was an emergency call, a man was shot. 当时情况紧急 有人中枪了
[09:56] I did what I thought was right– 我做了我认为正确的…
[09:57] No disrespect, Ms. Barnes, but my partner 无意冒犯 巴内斯夫人 但我的搭档
[09:59] is being extremely humble. She tried to save a man’s life. 太谦虚了 她试着去救一个人的命
[10:01] And almost got my daughter killed in the process. 并且过程中差点害死我女儿
[10:04] Mom. 妈
[10:05] I appreciate you stopping by. 感谢你的到访
[10:07] But if there’s nothing else– 但如果没有别的事了
[10:08] There is. I’m sorry. 还有一事 抱歉
[10:09] Kendra, I have to ask you: did you happen to see 肯德拉 我必须问你 你看到
[10:11] the man with the gun? He was wearing a gray hoodie. 那个拿枪的男人了吗 他穿着灰色连帽衫
[10:16] No, I didn’t. I’m sorry. 我没看到 抱歉
[10:19] There. 就这样
[10:21] Thank you. 谢谢你
[10:25] So, we recovered a laptop in Clay Young’s apartment that 我们在克莱·杨的公寓找到了一台笔记本电脑
[10:27] traces back to a Gold Coast robbery from two weeks ago. 来自于两周前黄金海岸区的抢劫案
[10:29] Well, that’s good. But Young’s dead. 很好 但杨已经死了
[10:30] Do we have anything on the second offender? 有关于第二名罪犯的信息吗
[10:32] – Nothing so far. – Nah, we got a name. -目前没有 -我们有名字了
[10:34] This is, uh, Trent Stow. 这是特兰顿·斯多
[10:36] Techs found his fingerprints all over the Mustang. 技术人员发现野马车里到处都是他的指纹
[10:39] – Record? – Long and impressive. -犯罪记录 -又长又臭
[10:41] He’s a repeat violent offender, this guy. 这家伙是个暴力惯犯
[10:42] Two armed robberies, three narcotics charges. 两起暴力抢劫 三项毒品罪名
[10:44] Looks like he’s into meth, coke, and heroin. 看起来他涉猎冰毒 可卡因和海洛因
[10:46] All right. That makes sense, ’cause the M.E. said 有道理 因为法医说
[10:48] they found high doses of meth in Young’s system. 他们发现杨的体内冰毒含量很高
[10:50] All right. So we’ve got two hopped-up junkies 好的 我们有两个暴力的吸毒者
[10:52] robbing to support their habit. 用抢劫来支持毒瘾开销
[10:54] Besides drugs, we find a nexus between Stow and Young? 除了毒品 斯多和杨之间还有关联吗
[10:57] Yeah, they were busted ten years ago for a robbery 有 他们十年前因抢劫被捕
[11:00] when they were in college at CCU. 那是他们都是芝加哥大学的学生
[11:01] Stow actually played quarterback for a season. 斯多还在橄榄球队当过一赛季的四分卫
[11:03] He was a pro prospect until he beat 他有望成为职业球员 直到
[11:05] a kid into a coma at a bar. 他在酒吧把一个孩子打成昏迷
[11:06] The judge was an alum, so he got off with probation. 法官是校友 所以他得以缓刑脱身
[11:09] He’s been busted a few times for robberies, 他因抢劫被捕了几次
[11:10] never convicted. This kid’s been getting a free pass his entire life. 从未被定罪 这孩子一辈子都在交好运
[11:14] Hey Kim, you recognize this guy? 金 你认得出他吗
[11:16] No. All I saw was a hoodie. 不 我只看到了连帽衫
[11:19] All right. Bring in Trent Stow. 把特兰顿·斯多抓回来
[11:21] See if the wife of the victim can ID him. 看看受害者的妻子能不能指认他
[11:24] Burgess. 伯吉斯
[11:29] How’s your ride along doing? 一起巡逻的孩子怎么样了
[11:30] Oh, she’s fine, thank God. 她没事 感谢上帝
[11:32] I never should have engaged with her in the car. 她在车上我就不该进行交火
[11:34] Technically, yes, but, you did 严格上来说没错 但是
[11:35] what you thought was right. 你做了你认为正确的事
[11:37] Yeah. Well, let’s hope the review team 希望考核小组
[11:39] feels the same way. 也是这么认为的吧
[11:40] – When you meet with them? – Tomorrow. -你什么时候去找他们 -明天
[11:42] – Any advice? – Yeah, just tell the truth. -有什么建议吗 -说出真相就行
[11:45] Look, you tried to save a man’s life. 听着 你想拯救一个人的命
[11:47] Ride along or no ride along, 不管当时是否有平民在车上
[11:48] they’re gonna understand. 他们都会理解的
[11:50] – Thanks. – All right. Now get with Antonio. -谢了 -现在去找安东尼奥吧
[11:52] Grab this punk who shot at you. 抓到朝你开枪的混蛋
[12:04] We got the back. 我们去后面
[12:16] Chicago PD. Trent Stow, open up! 芝加哥警署 特伦特·斯多 开门
[12:19] No movement inside. 里面没有动静
[12:21] How’s the back? 后门怎么样
[12:24] Pretty quiet back here. 后面很安静
[12:26] Yo, let’s go get the ram. 我们破门进去吧
[12:27] No. We don’t have a warrant. 不 我们没有搜查令
[12:28] I don’t know, I might have heard her 我不知道 我可能听到她
[12:29] screaming inside just now. 在里面尖叫
[12:31] We go in now without paper, 我们没有文件擅自闯入
[12:32] we could blow the whole case. 可能会毁掉这个案子
[12:34] That’s Trent’s truck right there. 那是特伦特的车
[12:38] Ruz, Ruz. Hold off, Ruz. 鲁塞克 鲁塞克 别开枪
[12:39] Hold off. 别开枪
[12:53] Trent Stow! 特伦特·斯多
[12:55] Shut off the vehicle. Step out of the truck. 把车停下 从车里出来
[12:57] Okay, I got the back. Go for it. 我看着后门 你去吧
[12:59] I don’t got eyes. 我没看到人
[13:01] – I don’t got eyes! – Just hold your position! -我没看到人 -原地待命
[13:02] Everybody stay back! Stay back! 所有人后退 后退
[13:05] Yeah, I can’t see inside, man. 我看不到里面 伙计
[13:06] I got nothing. 我什么都看不到
[13:10] Step out of the truck! 从车里出来
[13:11] Hands in the air! 把手举起来
[13:15] – Don’t shoot! – Put your hands out. -别开枪 -把手举起来
[13:16] Right there! Is there anybody else in there? 快点 里面有人吗
[13:18] – Is there anyone else in there? – No! No! -里面有人吗 -没有 没有
[13:20] – Clear! – Kim, you good? -安全 -金 你没事吧
[13:23] What the hell is going on? 怎么回事
[13:24] We’re looking for Trent Stow. Look at me. 我们在找特伦特·斯多 看着我
[13:27] Trent’s out of town. 特伦特出城了
[13:29] Who are you? 你是谁
[13:30] – Shelby. – Watch, watch. -谢尔比 -去看看 去看看
[13:31] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Show me some ID. -好 -身份证给我
[13:34] House is clear. 屋里安全
[13:37] Give it to me. I’ll run it. 给我 我来查
[13:38] What are you doing here, huh? 你来这里干什么
[13:40] – Feeding the cat. – “Feeding the cat.” -喂猫 -“喂猫”
[13:42] Really? That’s what you’re doing here? 真的吗 你就是来喂猫的吗
[13:51] Impressive. 真厉害
[13:52] You like to party, huh, Shelby? 你喜欢去派对吗 谢尔比
[13:54] – Is that an invitation? – No. It’s an observation. -你是在邀请我吗 -不 这是对你的观察
[13:56] You got two DUIs on your record. 你有两次酒驾前科
[13:57] A third one puts you in prison. 第三次就得进监狱了
[13:59] You tweaking right now? 你现在慌了吗
[14:00] Come on, dude. I drove to the 7-Eleven. 拜托 哥们 我就开去了便利店
[14:02] Oh, we can do a little blood test down at the station. 我们可以去局里做点血检
[14:04] Wa–wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[14:05] Unless you tell us where he’s hiding right now. 除非你告诉我们他现在躲在哪里
[14:07] What did he do? 他做了什么
[14:10] Where is he? 他在哪里
[14:17] Staying with his brother, Vince. 跟他哥哥文斯一起
[14:19] You got an address? 你有地址吗
[14:21] Yeah. 有
[14:22] – You sure? – Yeah. -你确定吗 -是的
[14:26] Kim, get her out of here. 金 带她离开这里
[14:37] You think breaking up a kid’s birthday party’s 你觉得警探测验中有
[14:39] on the detective exam? 闯入孩童生日派对这一项吗
[14:41] Come on in, bouncy house is in the back, and– 请进 淘气屋在后面
[14:43] Vince Stow? 文斯·斯多
[14:45] – Can I help you? – Yeah. we’re looking for your brother, Trent. -有什么事吗 -我们在找你弟弟 特伦特
[14:48] It’s my son’s birthday. Can we do this later? 今天是我儿子的生日 能晚点再说吗
[14:52] No. 不行
[14:53] Listen, I’ve got a lot of friends here, 听着 我请了很多朋友
[14:54] – a lot of business colleagues– – Oh yeah, Vince. -还有很多同事 -对 文斯
[14:57] How do you want to play this? 你打算要怎么办
[14:58] – Excuse me? – We can be real quiet, -你说什么 -我们可以安安静静的
[15:00] or we can be real loud. 也可以闹出很大动静
[15:02] Make sure everyone knows what’s going on. 让大家都知道发生了什么
[15:03] – It’s your choice. – Okay. -随你选 -好吧
[15:05] You can talk to Trent, but only if 你们可以和特伦特谈 不过
[15:06] I’m there with him, I’m his lawyer. 我得在场 我是他的律师
[15:12] Yeah. Yeah, I know Clay Young. 对 我认识克莱·杨
[15:14] I haven’t seen him in months, since I’ve been sober. 我戒毒以后好几个月没见过他了
[15:16] You don’t look sober. 你看起来不像是戒了
[15:20] Where were you this morning? 你今天早上在哪里
[15:22] I was at an N.A. meeting. 我在参加匿名戒瘾会
[15:22] Where? 在哪里
[15:24] A church off of Wabash. St. Mary’s. 沃巴什的一家教堂 圣玛丽教堂
[15:26] You own a gray hoodie, Trent? 你有灰色连帽衫吗 特伦特
[15:27] Don’t answer that. 不要回答
[15:31] What’s this all about? 这是怎么回事
[15:32] There was a home invasion murder, 发生了一起入室杀人案
[15:34] and a guy, married man, two kids, was shot and killed. 一名已婚有两个小孩的男人被射杀了
[15:38] Well, I got nothing to do with that. 这跟我没有关系
[15:40] Trent’s been working as a quarterback coach 特伦特一直在一所高中担任
[15:42] at a high school. 四分卫教练
[15:43] He’s had his share of trouble in the past. 他以前是惹过不少麻烦
[15:45] He’s not that guy anymore. 但他现在已经变了
[15:46] Okay? He’s clean and sober. 明白吗 他戒干净了
[15:48] You people are making a big mistake. 你们全部搞错了
[15:50] Okay, then I assume you wouldn’t mind coming 好吧 那你肯定不介意
[15:51] down at the station, doing a lineup. 去警局让人指认一下吧
[15:53] – Oh, do you have a warrant? – No. -你有搜捕令吗 -没有
[15:54] But since he’s so innocent, I’m assuming 不过既然他是无辜的 那他
[15:56] that he’d want to do it of his own free will. 肯定主动愿意这么做吧
[15:58] Prove to us that he’s not involved. 向我们证明这和他无关
[15:59] – Okay, we’re done talking. – Are we? -我们说完了 -是吗
[16:00] Please try not to disturb my guests on your way out. 请在出去的时候不要打扰到我的客人
[16:11] What’s up? 怎么了
[16:12] Brennan. 布莱纳
[16:13] What’s she want now? 她又想要什么
[16:18] Kim. Come on in. 金 请进
[16:21] I just got off the phone with Med. 我刚和芝加哥医院通过电话
[16:22] The man you helped, he’s gonna make it. 你救的那个人保住了性命
[16:25] Well, that’s really great news. 那真是太好了
[16:28] The EMT did a hell of a job. 多亏了急救医护人员
[16:30] Now what did I tell you about compliments? 我跟你说该怎么应付夸奖的
[16:34] S–sorry. 抱歉
[16:35] Have a seat. 请坐
[16:38] So, when do you go to the IRT? 你什么时候去事件响应小组
[16:40] Uh–I go, um, tomorrow. 明天吧
[16:43] But look, I talked to Sergeant Voight, 不过我找博伊特警长聊过了
[16:44] and he said just own it. 他说说出真相就行了
[16:48] Tell the truth about Kendra being in the car. 告诉他们肯德拉为什么在车里
[16:50] That’s good advice. For a man. 这建议不错 对男人来说
[16:53] Sad news is, the review board looks 可惜考核小组
[16:55] at women differently. It is what it is. 对女性的看法不一样 这就是事实
[16:58] But I guess I’m a little worried about them jamming 不过我比较担心他们会怪罪你
[16:59] you up for engaging with a civilian in the car. 当平民在警车时交火的行为
[17:05] In the eyes of the city, you’re a hero. 在市民眼里 你是英雄
[17:06] Female hero. 女性英雄
[17:09] The Department could use 局里现在
[17:10] that kind of publicity right now. 需要这种门面
[17:15] I would hate to see that narrative distorted. 我可不想看到因为一个小小的违规
[17:19] Because of a technical violation. 而出现舆论反转
[17:26] So I shouldn’t say Kendra was in the car? 所以我不该说肯德拉在车里吗
[17:31] Why ruin a good story? 为什么要毁掉一个好故事呢
[17:45] Let me get this straight. 让我理下头绪
[17:46] This guy, Trent Stow, is our lead suspect, 这个特伦特·斯多是我们的首要嫌疑人
[17:48] but we can’t get him in for a lineup? 但是我们却没有证据能把他带进来吗
[17:50] All we have are his prints in Young’s car. 我们只有他留在杨车里的指纹
[17:52] No gun was recovered. 没发现枪
[17:53] No DNA. So, we got nothing tying him to the crime. 也没有DNA 我们没有任何直接证据
[17:55] Have we run his alibi? 验证他的不在场证明了吗
[17:57] Yeah, we got three people that put him 验证了 有三个人能证明他当时
[17:58] at that N.A. Meeting, but it ended at 9:00. 在匿名戒酒会 不过9点就结束了
[18:00] Gives him plenty of time to pick up Young, 他有足够的时间去接杨
[18:03] and get all the way to the Gold Coast. 然后再去金色海岸
[18:04] All right, so use what we got. 好 那就用现有的证据
[18:05] – Get a search warrant. – Already tried. -申请搜查令 -已经申请了
[18:07] Judge says we don’t have probable cause. 法官说我们没有合理的根据
[18:11] All right, let’s work the stolen property angle. 好 那我们就从被盗物品这个角度入手
[18:14] He has to be selling the stuff 他肯定是在转手
[18:15] he’s stealing to somebody, right? 偷来的东西 对吧
[18:17] Find out who and work our way back to Stow. 找到他的下线然后反推回斯多
[18:20] I think I got something. 我发现了点线索
[18:21] Talked to Robbery, they gave me 我从负责盗窃案的警官那里拿到了
[18:23] the addresses of ten suspected cleaning houses. 十处可疑的洗钱地址
[18:26] Got a hit off of this South Side auto body shop. 南区的一家汽车修理厂有情况
[18:28] How’s it connect to Stow? 和斯多有什么关系
[18:29] Oh, NVLS records put Stow’s pickup 全球车辆定位系统发现斯多的卡车
[18:31] outside of it three times last month. 本月里在那里出现过三次
[18:33] How soon after the break-ins? 距离案发有多久
[18:34] – It’s always the next day. – All right, who wants to shop? -都是案发第二天 -好吧 谁想买东西
[18:37] John Randall. 乔尼·兰德尔
[18:38] He’s got a long sheet. Paroled two months ago 他有多次犯罪记录 之前因收存盗窃物品被捕
[18:41] for felony possession of stolen property. 两个月前假释
[18:42] All right. Grab this Randall. 好吧 去把这个兰德尔找来
[18:44] Rip the place apart. 把那个地方翻个底儿朝天
[18:50] Yeah, we’re looking for John Randall. 你好 我们在找一个叫乔尼·兰德尔的人
[18:53] Back there. 在后面
[18:57] John Randall? 乔尼·兰德尔
[18:59] Chicago PD. We just wanna ask you– 芝加哥警署 我们只是想询问你一下
[19:02] Target’s running out the back. 嫌疑人朝后面跑了
[19:08] All right. We got him. We got him. 好的 我们去抓他 我们去
[19:16] Stop! 不许动
[19:18] – He’s going over. – Son of a bitch. -他要翻墙过去 -妈的
[19:23] You good? 你还好吗
[19:23] Are you kidding me? Go, man. 你在逗我呢 你快去
[19:39] All right! 够了
[19:40] You move, I shoot your kneecap. 再动我就打烂你的膝盖
[19:42] All right, all right. I’m done. 好的 好的 我不动了
[19:44] – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. -你还好吗 -没事 我没事
[19:46] Yeah, you are. 你是没事
[19:51] All right. Thanks, guys. 大家辛苦了
[19:53] How are you doing? How’s the wing? 你怎么样 肩膀还好吗
[19:55] Uh, I just tweaked it when I tried to go 我翻墙的时候
[19:56] over that fence. I’ll be fine. 扭到肩膀了 没大碍
[19:59] Good when you left this morning though, right? 你肩膀今天早上的时候还是好好的对吧
[20:01] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[20:03] Look, man, I just want to know you’re gonna be okay 听着 就想知道我们一起执勤时
[20:04] when we’re out here on the street. 你不会有事
[20:06] Of course I am. Look, I was feeling great 当然 听着 在翻墙之前
[20:08] until I tried to go over that fence. 我可是好好的
[20:09] I’m just asking. 我就是问问
[20:14] I would never put you in jeopardy. 我永远不会用你的生命去冒险
[20:16] – I’m not– – Ever. -我从来 -永远不会
[20:17] I’m not questioning that. I’m just worried about you. 我从来没怀疑过这一点 我只是担心你
[20:19] Do you want me to leave the shoulder out of it 在我写报告的时候
[20:20] when I write up a report? 你需要我不写你肩伤的事吗
[20:22] No. 不用
[20:24] You say what happened. 你如实写
[20:26] Cover up’s always worse than the crime. 隐瞒比犯罪还要命
[20:28] All right. 好吧
[20:29] All right. 好吧
[20:30] Okay. 是啊
[20:34] Then I applied pressure to the civilian’s wound 然后我压住了那个平民的伤口
[20:36] and did my best to stabilize him. 尽全力稳定住了他的情况
[20:37] What happened next? 然后发生了什么
[20:39] The offender emerged from the residence, 嫌疑人从房子里冲出来
[20:41] opened fire. 开枪
[20:42] I engaged with the suspect. 我和嫌疑人交火
[20:43] Where was your partner at the time? 当时你的搭档在哪里
[20:45] He was on duty, Detective Chen. 他当时在执勤 陈警探
[20:46] Back at the 21st. 他在21分局
[20:48] Why was that? 为什么
[20:50] Because I was asked to assist 因为我被调去
[20:52] on the Explorer’s Program. 协助探索者项目了
[20:54] So you were alone? 所以你是独自一个人吗
[20:57] Yes. I was alone. 是的 我是独自一人
[21:11] Okay. Thanks for your time. 好的 谢谢你来这里
[21:13] You did the city proud, Officer Burgess. 你是芝加哥的骄傲 伯吉斯警官
[21:16] You’re excused. 你可以走了
[21:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:28] Found those hidden in your mechanic bay. 在你放工具的地方找到了这些
[21:31] – They ain’t mine. – Y- Yeah, we know that. -那不是我的 -我们知道
[21:33] They belong to John McCaffery. 那是乔尼·麦卡弗里的
[21:35] This man. 就是这个人
[21:37] Bled out in front of his wife. 他在妻子面前流血身亡
[21:39] Trent Stow did that to him. 特伦特·斯多干的
[21:41] Who the hell is Trent Stow? 特伦特·斯多又是谁
[21:43] Him. 就是他
[21:45] Never seen him before. 从来没见过这个人
[21:46] Well, you might wanna reconsider. 你最好再仔细回想一下
[21:48] Why’s that? 为什么
[21:48] Because you’re staring down murder charges. 因为你很有可能会被指控谋杀罪
[21:52] Murder? 谋杀
[21:53] The way I see it, 在我看来
[21:55] you’re part of a conspiracy. 你被卷入了一场阴谋
[21:56] – Nah, that’s ridiculous. – Yeah? -那怎么可能 -是吗
[21:58] Stow and Young do the robbing and the killing. 斯多和杨负责抢劫杀人
[22:01] You do the washing and the selling. 你负责善后销赃
[22:02] No. I didn’t kill anyone. 不 我可没杀人
[22:04] I don’t kill anyone. And I don’t rob. 我不会杀人的 我也不会去抢劫
[22:07] I just buy things, man. 我只是个买家
[22:08] Who sold you the watches, then? 谁卖给你的表
[22:09] A woman. 一个女人
[22:11] And I didn’t get a name. She was just a runner. 我不知道她叫什么 她行踪不定
[22:12] What’d she look like? 她长什么样
[22:14] Pretty blonde. High as a kite. 金发 大高个
[22:21] She look familiar? 是她吗
[22:24] Yeah, that’s her. 对 就是她
[22:32] Sarge, Shelby Jarvek’s in the wind. 警长 谢尔比·贾维克跑了
[22:33] We got no known residence. Went by Stow’s place. 我们没有她的地方 去了斯多家
[22:36] No sign of her, but the pickup was in the driveway. 没有任何她的迹象 但皮卡车还在车道上
[22:38] Well, I just ran her phone. 那我查一下她的手机
[22:39] It pinged early this morning at 2:35 她的手机在凌晨2点35的时候定位在
[22:40] in Englewood, near Elm and 112th Street, 在恩格尔伍德 112大街和埃尔姆大街附近
[22:43] but it goes dead shortly after that. 但是在那之后马上没信号了
[22:44] You know there’s an open-air drug market right there on Elm. 你知道埃尔姆大街有个交易毒品的地方吧
[22:47] All right, head over there. See if you can track it her down. 好的 就去那里 试试看能不能找到她
[22:49] Burgess, there’s someone here to see you. 伯吉斯 有人找你
[22:51] Okay. 好的
[22:57] We live across the street from the McCaffery’s. 我们住在麦卡弗里对面
[23:00] I got your card from Zeb. 我从瑞伯那里拿到了你的名片
[23:02] He owns a chocolate shop near us. 他在我家附近开了一间巧克力商店
[23:03] Right, okay. And you saw something? 好的 你目击到了什么是吗
[23:05] Not exactly. 不是我看到的
[23:06] When I heard the shots, I ducked into a coffee shop. 我听到枪声后就躲进咖啡店里了
[23:09] There was a girl in there. 那里有个女孩
[23:10] She was really upset, crying. 很难过 一直在哭
[23:13] She said she bumped into the man with a gun. 她说她撞见了那个拿着枪的男人
[23:15] Got a look at him in the alley. 在巷子里 她看见了他的脸
[23:17] And sh–she was talking about the shooter? 她说的是那个开枪的人吗
[23:18] Yeah, she was terrified. 是的 她当时吓坏了
[23:22] Did you get the girl’s name? 你知道那个女孩叫什么吗
[23:23] Uh, no, I just walked her to a bus. 不知道 我只是把她送上了公交车
[23:25] Okay. What did she look like? 好吧 那她长什么样
[23:26] The girl, what did she look like? 那个女孩 她长什么样
[23:27] Cute. African American. 很可爱 非裔美国人
[23:30] She had a pink backpack with a “K” on it. 她背着个粉色的包 上面印着字母K
[23:35] Yeah, thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[23:37] We’re gonna try and find her. 我们会想办法找到她的
[23:38] – Sure. – Thanks for coming in. -好的 -谢谢你来
[23:41] Gold Coast witness? 金色海岸的目击者吗
[23:44] Possibly, yeah. I need to dig into it more, though. 有可能是 不过我需要再调查一下
[23:47] Good. 好的
[23:50] Get on it. 去吧
[23:57] What’s up with Burgess? 伯吉斯怎么回事
[23:59] – What do you mean? – She seems a little off. -什么意思 -她感觉有点心不在焉
[24:02] Yeah, well, that ride along thing 是啊 随同巡逻的事情
[24:04] shook her up pretty good. 给她吃了个教训
[24:05] No good deed. 好心没好报
[24:06] But she already talked to IRT, right? 但她已经和事件响应小组说过了吧
[24:08] – Told ’em what happened? – Don’t know. -告诉他们怎么回事了吗 -不知道
[24:10] I haven’t seen any paperwork. 我没看到任何文书
[24:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:21] You’re sure she was talking about Kendra? 你确定她说的是肯德拉
[24:24] Positive. Yeah. 应该是
[24:25] Did you reach out to her? 你去找她了吗
[24:26] No, I wanted to talk to you first. 不 我想先告诉你
[24:28] Have you gone in front of the review board? 你去找过审查委员会了吗
[24:30] Yeah, a few hours ago, and I didn’t mention Kendra. 是的 几小时前 我没提肯德拉的事
[24:33] Like you suggested. 照你暗示得那样
[24:34] Excuse me? 什么
[24:36] When we spoke the other day– 我们前天说…
[24:37] I congratulated you on a job well done. 我恭喜你工作做得很出色
[24:43] Right. 是的
[24:47] I’m confident that you can find a way to solve this case 我相信你能找到破案的法子
[24:50] without involving Kendra. 而不牵扯肯德拉
[24:54] Thanks for keeping me in the loop, Kim. 谢谢你来告诉我 金
[25:04] Hey, hold up! Hold up! 等一下 等一下
[25:05] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[25:07] What you need, man? 有事吗 哥们
[25:08] Just some information. 问你几件事
[25:09] – I ain’t got nothing for ya. – No, it’s not like that. -我没什么好说的 -不是这样
[25:11] We’re not here to jam you up, all right? 我们不是来抓你的 好吗
[25:12] Have you seen this woman? 你见过这个女人吗
[25:14] She a customer? 她是买家吗
[25:16] – What’s in it for me? – How about we search you? -跟我有什么关系吗 -那不然我们查查你
[25:17] See what you got on you. Take ya down to the station. 看看你身上有什么 把你带去警局
[25:18] Okay, okay, okay. Look… 好好好 我说
[25:20] I seen her around. She was partying last night. 我见过她 她昨晚在派对
[25:23] All right? What’d she do? 是吗 她怎么了
[25:24] Nothing. We just wanna talk to her. 没怎么 我们要找她谈谈
[25:25] Where was she partying? 她在哪派对
[25:28] That place on the corner. 拐角的那个
[25:30] There’s always something going on over there. 那里一直会有点事发生的
[25:32] Can I go now? 我能走了吗
[25:33] Yeah. Hey, have a nice day. 可以 祝你好运
[25:48] Ready? 准备好了吗
[26:09] It’s clear. 没人
[26:12] – It’s coming from in there. – Yeah. -是从那里面传出来的 -是的
[26:20] See anything? 看到什么了吗
[26:23] Not really. Ready? 看不太清 准备好了吗
[26:24] Yeah, go! Go! 准备好了 去吧
[26:34] She’s gone. 她死了
[26:43] – Hey boss? – Yeah? -头儿 -怎么了
[26:46] M.E.’s office is ruling Shelby Jarvek’s death a homicide. 法医判定谢尔比·贾维克的死因是他杀
[26:49] Found rat poison in her smack. 在她的海洛因里发现了老鼠药
[26:52] Well, maybe she caught a bad batch. 也许是她买到了瑕疵货
[26:53] Yeah, we don’t have any other 911 calls 嗯 我们没有接到区域内其他报警电话
[26:55] or ODs in the area, so it’s possible, 也没发现吸毒过量人员 所以有可能
[26:57] but it doesn’t look like anyone else caught a hot batch. 但看来别人没买到瑕疵货
[27:00] Stow knows Shelby talked to us. 斯多知道谢尔比和我们聊过
[27:02] He also knew she’s running his stolen goods. 他也知道她在卖他被盗的货
[27:05] I think he got nervous and cooked her up a hot shot. 我想是他紧张了 然后解决了她
[27:07] Well, we got anything that puts Stow with Shelby 在你们发现谢尔比尸体的地方附近有其他线索
[27:09] – near where you found her body? – Nothing credible. -能把斯多和她连起来吗 -没有明显的
[27:11] I mean, two junkies said they saw a tall, white male 两个瘾君子说看到过一个高个白人
[27:14] enter the building with Shelby. They couldn’t make an ID. 和谢尔比一起进楼 但他们辨识不出
[27:16] Then this Trent Stow has gotta be the luckiest man alive. 那这个特伦特·斯多真是全世界最幸运的活人
[27:20] That’s three homicides on this piece of garbage. 这个人渣现在杀了三个人
[27:23] All right, get back out to the McCaffery crime scene, 回到麦卡弗里的案发现场
[27:26] widen the perimeter, re-canvass. 扩大调查范围 重新调查
[27:28] Re-interview every witness around the Gold Coast. 重新审问所有黄金海岸附近的目击者
[27:31] 头号嫌犯 特伦特·斯多
[27:35] This is glamorous. 真是刺激
[27:37] Stow was last seen around here. So here we are. 斯多最后被目击出现在这里 所以我们来了
[27:42] Your shoulder looks better, huh? 你肩膀好点了吧
[27:43] – Acupuncture. – Really? -针灸了下 -是吗
[27:45] Yep, don’t knock it ’til you try it. 试了才爱上
[27:47] What happened to pain pills and a shot of vodka? 止痛药和酒不好吗
[27:50] That’s not my style, bro. 不是我的风格 兄弟
[27:52] Hey, check it out. Might be Stow’s gun. 看 可能是斯多的枪
[27:55] What do you got? 有什么发现
[27:57] Stapler. False alarm. 订书机 假警报
[28:02] Hold up. 等一下
[28:08] See that? Security camera right there. 看到没 那里有个监控摄像头
[28:10] Now how did patrol miss that? 巡警怎么会漏了这个
[28:13] – All right, we might get this son of a bitch. – Yeah. -我们可能要抓到这个混蛋了 -是啊
[28:21] Wait. Run it back, freeze it. 等下 往回倒 暂停
[28:25] Freeze it when he bumps into the person. 他碰到那个人的时候暂停
[28:28] Enlarge it. 放大
[28:32] Is that who I think it is? 是我想的那个人吗
[28:36] Yeah, that’s Kendra. That’s my ride along. 是的 是肯德拉 是我的随同巡逻
[28:39] Well go talk to her. 看来要找她谈谈了
[28:41] I mean, you okay with that, Kim? 你可以吗 金
[28:43] Of course. 当然
[28:45] Take Kevin with you. 带凯文一起去
[28:47] Let’s go. 我们走
[28:56] Kim. 金
[28:57] – You okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -没事
[28:59] You seem quiet. 你挺沉默的
[29:01] Everything good? 一切都好吗
[29:04] I screwed up, Kev. 我搞砸了 凯文
[29:06] With the IRT. I didn’t mention… 跟事件响应小组我没提…
[29:09] Kendra in the report, so… 没在报告里提肯德拉 所以…
[29:12] Why? 怎么了
[29:14] Brennan told me not to mention her. 布莱纳让我别提她
[29:17] The Deputy Superintendent told you not to mention it? 副警司叫你别提的吗
[29:19] Yeah, and now if Kendra takes the stand, 是的 现在如果肯德拉要作证
[29:21] the whole case is compromised, 整件案子得都泡汤
[29:23] because I left her out of that report. 因为我没有在报告里提她
[29:24] I left her out of that report. 我没把她写进去
[29:26] She’s not a credible witness. 她不是一个可信的证人
[29:27] I’m not a credible witness, 我不是个可信的证人
[29:29] and a cop is only as good as their word. 而警察必须言行一致
[29:32] I could lose my job. 我会丢饭碗
[29:34] How, when you were only taking Brennan’s lead? 怎么会 你只听布莱纳的指挥吗
[29:37] No. I was trying to cover my ass, 不 我只是想自保
[29:39] or kiss Brennan’s, I’m not sure which. 或拍布莱纳的马屁 我也不知道算哪个
[29:42] Well, don’t beat yourself up about it. 别因为这事自责了
[29:44] Maybe Kendra didn’t actually see Stow. 或许肯德拉确实没有看到斯多
[29:46] Don’t do that. 别这样
[29:47] Don’t do what? 别怎样
[29:49] Root against our own case. 不想解决我们的案子
[29:50] I’m not rooting against the case, 我不是不想解决案子
[29:51] but I’m trying to be here for you. 我只是想表示我支持你
[29:53] And I appreciate that. 谢谢
[29:55] But this one’s on me. Nobody else. 但这是我的事 无关旁人
[30:01] Did you see a man in a gray hoodie 枪击那天 你在咖啡店附近
[30:02] near the coffee shop, the day of the shooting? 有没有看到一个戴着灰色兜帽的男人
[30:05] I told you, I didn’t see anything. 我说过了 我什么都没看见
[30:06] Is this you talking, Kendra, or your mom? 是你还是你妈妈让你这么说的 肯德拉
[30:10] ‘Cause if you don’t wanna go against your mom, I get it. 因为我能理解你不想和你妈妈对着干
[30:13] But just don’t lie. It only makes things worse. 但别说谎 这只会让事情变得更糟
[30:17] But if you want to put bad guys away, now is your chance. 而如果你想要让坏人被抓起来 现在是机会
[30:19] You have to level with me, Kendra. Cop to cop. 你要跟我说实话 警察间的对话
[30:26] She didn’t see anything. 她什么都没看到
[30:29] Thank you for talking to us, Kendra. 谢谢你和我们聊 肯德拉
[30:45] Kim! 金
[30:46] I saw him! I…I saw him. 我看到了他 我看到了他
[30:48] – Okay? – He ran right into me. -然后呢 -他冲我跑过来
[30:49] I’m sorry I didn’t say anything before. My mom– 对不起 我之前没有说 我妈妈…
[30:50] It’s okay. Hey, it’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[30:52] Do you think you can ID him? 你可以指认他吗
[30:53] Yeah, I can try. 可以 我可以试试
[30:54] Okay. Good. 好 太好了
[30:58] Okay. 好
[31:01] Take your time. 慢慢来
[31:18] – That’s him. Right there. – Are you sure? -是他 就是他 -你确定吗
[31:21] Yeah, and I remember 确定 而且我记得
[31:23] he had a skull tattoo on his right hand. 他的右手有一个骷髅文身
[31:25] – Great memory. – I could’ve told you that. -记性真不赖 -我该早点告诉你
[31:27] You’re gonna make a great cop, Kendra. 你会成为一个好警察 肯德拉
[31:29] Thanks. 多谢
[31:31] – So now what? – Now what? -现在怎么办 -怎么办
[31:33] We get you to sign a statement. 我们会让你签署一份声明
[31:34] It’s called an affidavit, swearing that you saw that man, 也叫宣誓书 证明你真的看到了那个人
[31:37] Trent Stow, wearing a gray hoodie, 特伦特·斯多 穿着灰色连帽衫
[31:39] holding a gun, running down an alley. 持枪 逃进了一条小巷
[31:40] And then we take that affidavit to a judge, 之后我们会把宣誓书移交给法官
[31:42] the judge gives us a warrant, 法官会下发通缉令
[31:43] and we arrest his ass. 然后我们就去逮捕他
[31:46] Cool. 真不错
[31:48] Nice work. 干得漂亮
[31:56] Need to talk. 需要谈谈
[31:57] What’s going on? 怎么了
[32:00] It’s Burgess. 是伯吉斯
[32:02] Look, she’s in a tough spot. 她现在处境很艰难
[32:05] She talked to IRT, 她和事件响应小组谈过了
[32:07] but she never told them about Kendra. 但她从未提及肯德拉
[32:11] So I’m guessing you want me to reach out to Louisa Chen? 我猜你想让我去联系路易莎·陈
[32:36] – Antonio, take the back. – Got it. -安东尼奥 守住后门 -了解
[32:39] Let me know when you guys are set. 准备好了之后告诉我
[32:40] Hold, Kev. 等等 凯文
[32:43] Move. 行动
[32:43] Go, Jay. 杰 开始行动
[32:46] Ready? 准备好了吗
[32:49] Chicago PD! Open up! 芝加哥警署 开门
[32:52] – Help me! – I got a body. -救救我 -这里有人
[32:55] 5021 Eddy, emergency. E5021号 有紧急情况
[32:56] Roll an ambulance to 843 Timber Lane. 立刻派送救护车到木巷843号
[32:59] – Did Trent do this? – Yes. I came home. -是特伦特干的吗 -是他 我回家之后
[33:01] He broke into the garage. He stole my car. 他闯入我的车库 偷了车
[33:03] – Take it easy, Vince. – He’s out of control. -放轻松 文斯 -他失控了
[33:04] – He’s completely high. – I understand, Vince. -他嗑药磕嗨了 -我明白 文斯
[33:07] I need you to just take deep breaths, okay? 深呼吸 好吗
[33:08] – An ambulance is coming. – I swear to God… -救护车马上就到 -我发誓
[33:11] You were right. 你是对的
[33:13] I thought he was trying to get sober. 我还以为他打算戒了
[33:16] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[33:17] I’m so sorry. 非常抱歉
[33:19] Don’t worry about that now, Vince. 现在先别担心这个 文斯
[33:21] Don’t worry about that. 别担心
[33:26] All right, thanks. 好的 多谢
[33:27] Hey, Patrol found Vince Stow’s car crashed in Cicero. 巡逻队发现文斯·斯多的车在西塞罗撞毁
[33:29] There was blood on the driver’s side, 驾驶位有血迹
[33:30] – and no sign of Stow. – When did it happen? -没有斯多的踪迹 -什么时候的事
[33:32] Passerby called it in 20 minutes ago. 20分钟前路人报的警
[33:34] Well, let’s get on the horn with Cicero Police. 和西塞罗警方联系一下
[33:35] Let ’em know we’re en route running code. 让他们知道我们已经开始行动了
[33:37] Get them a pic of Stow. I’ll call Voight. 找一张斯多的照片 我去联系博伊特
[33:39] – We’ll get on the ground there. – All right, we got this. -我们去那里 -明白 交给我们
[33:40] – Okay. – All right. -好的 -好
[33:50] Atwater. CPD. 芝加哥警署 阿特沃特
[33:51] Talk to me about the offender. 告诉我关于罪犯的情况
[33:53] Yeah, we just got word. Witness saw a man 我们刚得知 有目击者看见一个人
[33:54] covered in blood running on Cleveland Ave. 浑身是血地在克利夫兰大道上逃窜
[33:55] – Which way is that? – Down there. -哪条路 -就在那
[33:58] Yeah, that makes sense. Fresh blood going that way. 有道理 路上血迹还很新 通往那边
[34:02] Call your people here! 呼叫支援
[34:03] – I think it came from that way. – That motel, for sure. -声音应该在那边 -肯定是汽车旅馆
[34:05] Okay, let’s get it. 好 我们出发吧
[34:11] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[34:13] Kev. Cover me. Cover me. 凯文 掩护我
[34:16] Send an ambulance. 呼叫救护车
[34:17] Same address. Man down. 相同地点 有人倒地
[34:18] Copy that, ambo en route. 了解 救护车已出发
[34:20] – Are you okay? – Think so. -你还好吗 -应该吧
[34:21] We have an ambulance coming. Tell me what happened. 我们叫了救护车 告诉我发生什么了
[34:23] I found the guy in one of the rooms. 我在一间房里找到了那家伙
[34:24] he broke in, and I–I grabbed him, 他闯了进来 我抓住了他
[34:26] – and he just started shooting. – What room? What room? -他就开枪了 -哪间房
[34:29] 208. Second floor. 二楼 208房
[34:30] Okay, can you make it over there with me? 你能和我一起移动到那边吗
[34:31] – I’ll help you. – Take him. -我来帮你 -去帮他
[34:32] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来这边
[34:34] – You’re okay. – You ready? -你没事了 -准备好了吗
[34:35] Yeah, let’s go. 出发吧
[34:38] – 208, he said? – Yeah. -他说208房 -没错
[34:40] All units, be advised. 所有单位请注意
[34:41] Suspect is reported to be in room 208. 目击者称疑犯在208房
[34:44] We’re moving in. 我们准备闯入
[34:45] Come here, come here, come here, come here. 来这边 来这边 来这边
[34:46] Get behind me. Both of you, you too. 待在我身后 你也是
[34:49] Come on now. Get behind the car. 快 躲到车后去
[34:50] – Get back behind the car. – Get down. -躲到车后 -趴下
[34:56] – Okay let’s go. – 202. -好 行动 -202房
[34:58] Down there. 在那边
[35:04] – 208. – 208. -208房 -208房
[35:05] – Here we go. – Okay, let’s go. -准备行动 -好的 行动
[35:10] – Locked. – Stand clear. -门已上锁 -站开
[35:12] All right, let’s go. 好 行动
[35:15] Hold, hold, hold, hold. 等等
[35:16] Okay, talk to me. 告诉我情况
[35:17] We’re good. Move! Move! 安全 继续前进
[35:19] – I got two doors. – Chicago PD. -有两扇门 -芝加哥警署
[35:21] Trent, if you are here, put your hands up. 特伦特 把手举起来
[35:23] I think he’s dead. Oh my God! 我觉得他死了 天哪
[35:25] – Move! – He dragged me in here! -让开 -是他把我抓进去的
[35:27] – He’s crazy! – Go, go, go! -他疯了 -快离开
[35:32] Clear. 安全
[35:34] Trent! I see you in there! 特伦特 我看到你了
[35:36] Get your hands up and come out! 举起手 出来
[35:38] Go! 进
[35:39] Cross him! Cross him! I’m getting that gun. 看好他 我去拿枪
[35:43] Get up! Get up, Trent! 站起来 特伦特
[35:45] Get up! 站起来
[35:57] I’ll call the M.E. 我去给医院打电话
[36:03] I got a pulse. 有脉搏
[36:09] What? 什么
[36:12] It’s faint, but it’s still there. 他晕过去了 人还活着
[36:13] He’s alive. 他还活着
[36:15] Barely. 奄奄一息
[36:17] We can call it in. It’s up to you. 我们可以叫他们进来 你来决定
[36:21] What’s going on in there, you guys? Talk to me. 里面是什么情况 告诉我
[36:24] You guys all right? 你们没事吧
[36:26] What’s your status? 状态如何
[36:29] Kim, Kev. Come back. 金 凯文 撤退
[36:35] Kev… 凯文
[36:58] Officer, are you carrying Narcan? 警官 你带着纳洛酮吗[治疗吸毒过量]
[37:25] Where am I? 我这是在哪
[37:27] Under arrest. 你被捕了
[37:33] If you would have let him go, I wouldn’t have blamed you. 如果你就让他这么死了 我不会怪你
[37:36] Believe me, I wanted to. 相信我 我本来想这么做的
[37:37] I just couldn’t. 只是下不了手
[37:42] If it all starts to fall down on you, 如果让你承担所有责任的话
[37:45] you know I got your back. 我会支持你的
[37:48] Thanks, man, but I’m going to the review team right now 谢了 但我现在该去审查委员会了
[37:51] I’m telling them everything. 我会告诉他们所有的事
[37:53] I don’t care what happens to me. 我不在乎自己会有什么后果
[38:02] How ’bout getting that shot of vodka? 要去喝一杯伏特加吗
[38:03] I could use it. 我现在很需要
[38:05] Not tonight, bro. 今晚就算了吧
[38:06] – No? You good? – Yeah, all good. -不喝 你确定 -确定
[38:07] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[38:09] All right, man. 好的
[38:35] Hey, thanks for picking up, Doc. 感谢你能接我电话 医生
[38:37] Look, it’s still bad, 情况还是不乐观
[38:39] so I’m gonna need a refill on the hydrocodone. 我需要更多的氢可酮
[38:44] Will do. Thanks. 会的 多谢
[38:54] Boss, you got a sec? 老大 你有空吗
[38:56] What’s up? 怎么了
[38:58] I went back to Detective Chen at the review board 我回到审查委员会的陈警员那里
[39:00] top come clean about Kendra. 把关于肯德拉的情况都说了
[39:02] She said it was taken care of, so 她说事情已经被处理好了
[39:05] thank you. You didn’t have to do that for me. 多谢 你大可不必这么做的
[39:06] I didn’t. 不是我做的
[39:08] It wasn’t on me to clean up your mess. 不是我帮你收拾的乱摊子
[39:11] Excuse me? 你说什么
[39:12] Yeah, I heard about what you told the IRT. 我听说了你跟事件响应小组说的话
[39:16] Anything else? 还有其他事吗
[39:19] No. I… 没有 我
[39:21] Listen, I should have listened to you in the first place– 听着 我应该听你的话
[39:22] I don’t give a damn who you listen to. 我不在乎你听谁的
[39:26] But don’t you ever compromise a case again. 但你可别再搅黄一个案子
[39:28] You hear me? 听见没
[39:29] – You copy? – I copy, Sarge. -明白了吗 -明白了 警长
[39:31] You were sitting on the fact that Kendra was a witness? 你明知道肯德拉是个目击者还不说
[39:35] I mean, if you ever do anything like that again, 如果你再做这种事
[39:38] I’ll bury you. 我就让你好看
[39:44] Understood. 了解
[40:02] You okay? 你还好吗
[40:05] Not really. 不太好
[40:08] I talked to Atwater. 我跟阿特沃特谈过了
[40:12] You know… Detective Chen and I, we go way back. 你知道 陈警探和我交情不浅
[40:18] Trudy, I am so ashamed. 特鲁迪 我好惭愧
[40:20] You were in a tough spot. 你当时处境两难
[40:21] No, that is no excuse. It’s not. 不 这不是借口 真的不是
[40:28] Thank you. 谢谢你
[40:30] It wasn’t a hard sell. 小事一桩
[40:32] No one’s looking to take down a cop who caught fire. 没人希望一个好警察受罚
[40:35] But next time, if it’s between Voight and Brennan, 但下次 如果在博伊特和布莱纳之间选
[40:39] listen to the cop. 听警察的
[40:43] Okay. 好的
[40:44] Let’s get that damn latte. I’m buying. 我们去喝拿铁吧 我请客
[40:48] Thank God. 谢天谢地
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme