时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Uh, I got to go. I got to meet Jay. | 我得走了 我要去找杰 |
[00:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:43] | How did I not know you went to the University of Chicago? | 我怎么不知道你上了芝加哥大学 |
[00:46] | My dad wanted me to be a lawyer. | 我爸想让我当律师 |
[00:48] | Adam, I got to go. | 亚当 我得走了 |
[00:52] | I-I don’t have pants. | 我裤子呢 |
[00:57] | – Pants. – Thank you. | -给你裤子 -谢谢你 |
[01:10] | So… | 所以… |
[01:15] | How do you want to play this? | 你打算怎么处理这事 |
[01:18] | Low-key. | 低调一点 |
[01:19] | Like, um… | 就是… |
[01:21] | Like really low-key, | 非常低调 |
[01:23] | don’t say anything to anyone, this didn’t happen low-key. | “不跟别人说 从没发生过”这种低调 |
[01:28] | Okay. Copy that. | 收到 明白了 |
[01:31] | I will grab my stuff and leave. | 我会收拾我的东西然后离开 |
[01:34] | Look, I, uh… | 听着 我… |
[01:38] | You know, just for the record, that thing that didn’t happen, | 顺带一提 没发生过的那件事 |
[01:40] | that was pretty fun. | 还挺爽的 |
[01:43] | Yeah, it was. | 确实挺爽的 |
[01:47] | Yeah, it was. | 确实很爽 |
[01:57] | What’s up, Sarge? | 怎么了 警长 |
[02:01] | What are you guys doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[02:05] | That’s Al’s desk. What are you doing– | 那是老埃的桌子 你们在干什么 |
[02:06] | what are you doing with Al’s desk? | 你们要用老埃的桌子做什么 |
[02:07] | The district is doing a yearly audit. | 上面正在做年度审核 |
[02:09] | They’re going to reallocate it. | 他们要收走重新分配 |
[02:13] | – Here we go. – Sarge… | -抬走吧 -警长 |
[02:15] | I… | 我… |
[02:28] | They left us his hat. | 他们把他的帽子留下了 |
[02:40] | Has there been any progress | 奥林斯基那封赦免令 |
[02:41] | on Olinsky’s letter of exoneration? | 有什么进展吗 |
[02:43] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法解决 |
[02:44] | If there’s no letter, there is no pension. | 如果没有赦免令 就没有抚恤金 |
[02:45] | They’re cut and dried about that– | 这件事情就成定局了 |
[02:47] | Trudy, I said I’m working on it. | 特鲁迪 我说了我在想办法 |
[02:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | – Hank. – Yeah? | -汉克 -怎么了 |
[02:51] | My CI’s story checks out. There’s been incident reports | 我线人的说法核实了 在小村镇的 |
[02:53] | at six different restaurants in Little Village. | 六所餐厅都有事件报告 |
[02:55] | They have to be robbers. | 肯定是抢劫犯干的 |
[02:56] | Then why aren’t the Robbery Dicks on it? | 那为什么抢劫组的不去查 |
[02:58] | Well, if it’s Little Village that means it’s immigrants. | 如果是在小村镇的话 意味着是非法移民 |
[03:00] | Probably too scared to file a report. | 可能害怕上报会受牵连 |
[03:02] | Don’t want to get deported. | 会被驱逐出境 |
[03:03] | That’s right. No complaint, no crime. | 没错 没有报案就没有犯罪活动 |
[03:05] | So I say we put boots on ground, | 我建议我们派地面部队过去 |
[03:06] | monitor calls over the zone. | 监控那片区域所有的电话 |
[03:07] | Maybe we catch ’em in the act. | 或许能抓个现行 |
[03:08] | Maybe we find a needle in a haystack. | 这如同大海捞针 |
[03:12] | We’re dealing with a crew that’s preying on | 我们抓捕的这伙人盯上了 |
[03:13] | the most vulnerable people in the city. | 这个城市里最脆弱的人 |
[03:15] | I know and I feel bad for ’em, | 我知道 我同情他们 |
[03:16] | but we got a lot going on. | 但是我们有太多事要做 |
[03:17] | If they’re not gonna work with us– | 如果他们不和我们合作… |
[03:18] | It’s our job to find a way. | 我们的职责是找到解决办法 |
[03:19] | Wait–wait, there’s a call going over city-wide right now. | 等等 现在有个全城通告 |
[03:21] | Possible armed robbery in progress | 可能发生了武装抢劫 |
[03:23] | saying shots fired in the Little Village. | 据称小村镇里有人开枪 |
[03:24] | Okay, so let’s roll on this. | 好的 我们去看看吧 |
[03:26] | As a team. | 有点团队的样子 |
[03:45] | – What happened? – Mom and pop joint. | -发生了什么 -一对夫妻经营的小店 |
[03:47] | Pop caught a bullet to the throat. | 男主人被一枪打穿喉咙 |
[03:48] | Carlos Coto. He’s the owner. | 卡洛斯·科托 他是店主 |
[03:50] | Waitress said two guys showed up, | 目击者称有两个人闯入 |
[03:52] | told everybody to hit the floor, | 让所有人趴在地上 |
[03:53] | and then they started shooting. | 然后开始射击 |
[03:54] | – She make an ID? – They were wearing masks. | -她能认出来是谁吗 -他们带着面具 |
[03:56] | Hey, this witness said the robbers grabbed a hostage | 目击者称抢劫犯走的时候 |
[03:58] | on the way out– a woman. | 绑架了一名人质 是名女性 |
[03:59] | He give a description? | 他能描述一下吗 |
[04:00] | Yes, young Caucasian, denim jacket, | 是一名年轻的白种人 牛仔夹克 |
[04:02] | definitely not from the neighborhood. | 绝对不是这个社区周围的人 |
[04:03] | Pulled into a blue Honda. | 劫匪开了一辆蓝色的本田汽车 |
[04:05] | All right, let’s hit the streets | 好的 去大街上找找 |
[04:06] | look for witnesses. See if any blue Hondas | 其他目击者 看看这蓝色的本田车 |
[04:08] | show up on surveillance cams. | 有没有出现在监控上 |
[04:09] | Crime techs found a key fob by the door. | 技术组在门那边找到了一把遥控钥匙 |
[04:13] | Let’s go. | 去看看 |
[04:19] | People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. | 五十步别笑百步 |
[04:21] | This is the same guy who sued the Chicago Police Department. | 这人就是起诉芝加哥警署的那个人 |
[04:25] | – Evan Gilchrist? – Yeah. | -埃文·吉克莱斯特 -是我 |
[04:26] | Sergeant Hank Voight, Chicago PD. | 汉克·博伊特警长 芝加哥警察局 |
[04:28] | You mind if we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[04:30] | W-what is this all about? | 你们来干什么 |
[04:31] | Well, we found a BMW registered to you | 我们发现了一辆你名下的宝马车 |
[04:33] | in a parking lot in Little Village. | 停在了小村镇的停车场里 |
[04:36] | It’s at the scene of a crime. | 那是犯罪现场 |
[04:37] | Yeah, that’s my daughter’s car. | 这是我女儿的车 |
[04:39] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[04:40] | Look, what the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[04:42] | We think she may have been abducted. | 我们认为她可能被绑架了 |
[04:46] | What? | 什么 |
[04:52] | So they dragged Valerie into a car | 所以他们把瓦莱丽带上车 |
[04:55] | and drove away, and that’s all you know? | 然后开走了 你们就知道这些 |
[04:57] | Well, at the moment, yes, | 目前是这样的 |
[04:58] | but we’re still gathering information. | 但是我们仍在搜集线索 |
[05:00] | Let me ask you, this taco joint in Little Village, that’s in | 我想问问 这个墨西哥卷饼小店开在一个 |
[05:02] | a pretty rough neighborhood. Any idea why she might be there? | 挺乱的社区里 你知道她为什么去吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah, she’s a foodie. So she travels | 她是个吃货 所以她 |
[05:06] | all over the city looking for dives | 跑遍全城只为寻找 |
[05:08] | with exotic cuisines and she blogs about it. | 美味的异域美食 然后发博客 |
[05:11] | I warned her about some of these neighborhoods. | 我警告过她有些社区别去 |
[05:14] | All right, we’re gonna need consent | 我们需要你准许我们 |
[05:15] | to search all of Valerie’s electronic devices. | 调查瓦莱丽的所有电子设备 |
[05:18] | Yeah, I’ll give you her passwords. | 好吧 我把密码给你们 |
[05:19] | I keep tabs on her social media. | 我一直密切关注她的社交网络 |
[05:22] | Is there any reason that you’re monitoring her so closely? | 你盯得这么紧是有什么原因吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah, she’s my only child, so I tend to err | 她是我的独生女 所以我宁愿 |
[05:26] | on the side of over-protection. | 保护过度也不愿她出事 |
[05:27] | Look, I know when someone goes missing | 我知道当有人失踪的时候 |
[05:29] | there’s only a short window now. | 获救窗口期非常短 |
[05:30] | I have 400 employees. I have access | 我手下有四百名雇员 我能接触到 |
[05:32] | to all kinds of data. I can help here– | 各种数据 我能帮你们 |
[05:34] | I understand the impulse, but the best thing you can do | 我明白您很紧张 但您最应该做的 |
[05:36] | right now is just sit back, let us do our jobs. | 就是什么都不要做 让我们来查案 |
[05:39] | Anyone contacts you, you call us right away. | 一旦有人联系你 马上通知我们 |
[05:41] | Sergeant, can I just talk to you for a second? | 警长 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah. What’s up? | 好 怎么了 |
[05:46] | You know I’m the one who financed | 你应该知道我资助了 |
[05:47] | the Police Transparency Initiative. | 警务透明倡议项目 |
[05:49] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[05:50] | Well, I just want to make sure my politics | 我只是想确保我的政治立场 |
[05:51] | don’t get in the way of you doing your job. | 不会妨碍到你们公正执法 |
[05:53] | Doing everything you can to, | 希望你用一切办法 |
[05:54] | please, find my daughter. | 务必找到我女儿 |
[05:56] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[05:59] | Just leave your phone on, please. | 不要关机 保持联系 |
[06:03] | We just got a ping on Valerie’s cell phone. | 我们刚刚追踪到了瓦莱丽的手机 |
[06:14] | We found Valerie’s phone in the car, Sarge. | 我们在车里找到了瓦莱丽的手机 警长 |
[06:16] | This car was stolen from Little Village this morning. | 这辆车是今早在小村镇失窃的 |
[06:19] | Same make and model as the one seen fleeing the taqueria. | 和从快餐店逃走的车型号一致 |
[06:22] | Give me a minute, will you? | 我先走开一下 |
[06:27] | First Deputy. | 副局长 |
[06:28] | Any update on the Gilchrist girl? | 吉克莱斯特家的女孩有消息吗 |
[06:31] | Well, we just found her phone, | 我们刚找到她的手机 |
[06:32] | but she’s still in the wind. | 但人还是没找到 |
[06:34] | Kidnapping? | 绑架 |
[06:35] | No demands have been made, | 目前还没有接到勒索电话 |
[06:36] | but we do know she witnessed a murder | 但我们知道她目击了一场谋杀 |
[06:38] | and the robbery crew grabbed her. | 于是被抢劫犯劫走了 |
[06:40] | All this crime, this situation, | 这场犯罪 这样的情况 |
[06:42] | is gonna attract a lot of attention. | 会引来舆论的注意力 |
[06:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:45] | Evan Gilchrist has been a royal pain in our ass. | 埃文·吉克莱斯特一直是我们的大麻烦 |
[06:48] | I wanna get this buttoned up quickly. | 我希望这个案子能尽快破掉 |
[06:49] | Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten | 别担心 我还没忘 |
[06:50] | your boss is running for mayor. | 你老大在选市长 |
[06:53] | There’s a girl missing. Let’s find her. | 一个女孩失踪了 找到她 |
[06:58] | This mean I get more boots on the ground? | 那我是不是可以调动更多警力了 |
[07:02] | Whatever you need. | 随你便 |
[07:07] | Hey, what happened this morning? | 今天早上你怎么回事 |
[07:08] | – What do you mean? – You’re, like, never late. | -什么意思 -你几乎从不迟到 |
[07:10] | – Everything okay? – Yeah, sorry. | -没事吧 -没有 抱歉 |
[07:12] | – It won’t happen again. – What do we got? | -不会有下次了 -有什么进展 |
[07:13] | Valerie Gilchrist, 19 years old. | 瓦莱丽·吉克莱斯特 19岁 |
[07:16] | Just graduated from the Culinary Institute. | 刚刚从厨师学院毕业 |
[07:18] | No priors, no red flags. | 没有前科 也没有值得注意的地方 |
[07:20] | Her sister died when they were kids, | 她小的时候姐姐死了 |
[07:21] | but other than that, she’s led a privileged life. | 但除此之外 就是平常的富家女 |
[07:23] | Do we buy her dad’s story | 我们真的要相信他爸爸 |
[07:24] | that she was there in Little Village | 说她去小村镇是为了 |
[07:26] | to blog about tacos? | 写墨西哥卷的博客吗 |
[07:26] | Her social media’s mostly about food. | 她的社交账号里大部分都是美食 |
[07:29] | Best salsas, hole in the wall. | 最佳辣酱 各种苍蝇馆子 |
[07:31] | According to “The Reader,” | 根据”点评网” |
[07:32] | Coto’s has the number three ranked taco in Chicago, so… | 这家店的墨西哥卷全芝加哥排第三 所以 |
[07:35] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 错误的时候去了错误的地方 |
[07:36] | Check this out. We looked at the pattern | 来看看这个 我们检查了之前 |
[07:38] | of the previous robberies. | 劫案的作案手法 |
[07:40] | The crew knew when these places would be fat | 这帮人知道这些店里什么时候钱最多 |
[07:41] | and how to slip away without being detected. | 也知道怎么逃走才不会被察觉 |
[07:44] | They case these joints, probably ate there. | 他们会提前踩点 可能还会点餐 |
[07:45] | Makes sense they’re from the neighborhood. | 所以来自周边街区也是可能的 |
[07:47] | If they’re worried about her being a witness | 如果他们担心被她看到 |
[07:48] | why not just silence her there? | 那为什么不当场做掉她 |
[07:49] | She’s a white girl. | 她是个白人女孩 |
[07:50] | Maybe they thought she was worth something. | 也许他们以为她家里有钱 |
[07:51] | Or they grabbed her for other reasons. | 也可能是为了别的什么原因 |
[07:53] | When we find this crew, we find her, | 我们找到这帮人 就找到了她 |
[07:55] | so search databases for anyone convicted | 所以去搜查数据库 找出所有 |
[07:57] | of robberies living around Little Village. | 住在小村镇周边还做过抢劫案的人 |
[07:59] | Now let’s get some extra patrol units in here, | 此外在这一带增加巡街警力 |
[08:01] | and pull in every banger with an open warrant. | 而且看见帮派分子就要查问 |
[08:03] | Hank, these are going up all over Little Village. | 汉克 这个在小村镇贴得到处都是 |
[08:06] | 悬赏寻人 奖金50万美元 | |
[08:12] | Sergeant, any news? | 警长 有什么消息吗 |
[08:14] | I asked you to sit back, let us do our job. | 我让你什么都不要做 我们查案就行 |
[08:16] | I’m not gonna sit on my hands while my daughter’s missing. | 我女儿失踪了 我可坐不住 |
[08:18] | You put 500 grand on the street. | 你居然当街悬赏50万 |
[08:20] | Now everyone’s gonna try and grab it. | 现在人人都想要这笔钱了 |
[08:23] | Unless that reward is coordinated with us | 除非你事先和我们协商如何悬赏 |
[08:25] | it’s gonna pull this investigation | 否则只会严重干扰 |
[08:26] | two separate directions. | 我们的调查 |
[08:27] | I don’t want the reward tied to Chicago Police Department. | 我不希望这笔赏金和芝加哥警署有任何关系 |
[08:29] | Okay, there are a lot of undocumented immigrants | 而且在小村镇有许多未经注册的 |
[08:31] | in Little Village and they’re scared of being deported. | 非法移民 他们很怕被驱逐出境 |
[08:33] | Look, sir, I understand you want to find your daughter, | 先生 我完全理解你迫切找回女儿的心情 |
[08:35] | so do I. But it’s my job | 我也想 但这是我的工作 |
[08:37] | and you’re getting in the way of me doing it. | 而你这么做 就妨碍到我了 |
[08:39] | Look–Hello? | 听着 喂 |
[08:42] | Yeah. Right, give it to me. | 好吧 转接给我 |
[08:46] | I’m sorry, but that’s probably a different woman. | 我很抱歉 但你说的恐怕不是这个人 |
[08:48] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢您的帮助 |
[08:49] | No, I don’t think you need to be | 不 我认为领取赏金 |
[08:50] | a legal resident to collect the reward. | 并不要求你有合法的居留身份 |
[08:51] | Do you remember seeing her, or are you chasing the money? | 你是真的记得见到过她 还是想要这笔钱 |
[08:54] | But do you have any more information? | 你还有更多信息吗 |
[08:55] | What, are we a bunch of telemarketers? | 我们成了电话销售了吗 |
[08:56] | Hank, the phones just started blowing up. | 汉克 电话简直多到爆炸 |
[08:58] | People are calling us directly. | 人们直接打到这里来了 |
[08:59] | 500 grand’s got a way of making people | 50万美元有一股魔力 能让人 |
[09:00] | remember things they’ve never seen. | 记得他们从没看到的事 |
[09:01] | Hang up the phones. | 挂了电话 |
[09:03] | How ’bout we focus on police work? | 专注做我们警方的工作 |
[09:04] | I got something. I checked | 我查到了点东西 我查了 |
[09:06] | the traffic cams by Coto’s Taco | 科托墨西哥卷那的交通摄像头 |
[09:07] | and I got a hit on that blue Honda. | 我发现了那辆蓝色本田 |
[09:09] | Nice work. Hailey, you and Jay | 很好 海莉 你和杰 |
[09:11] | head over to Streets and San. Get this guy’s name | 回去店里 弄清楚那家伙的名字 |
[09:13] | and go talk to him. | 和他谈谈 |
[09:18] | This girl was in the blue Honda | 这个小姑娘在一辆蓝色本田里 |
[09:20] | parked next to your truck, | 就停在你的货车旁边 |
[09:21] | and you’re sure you didn’t see her? | 你确定你没看到她 |
[09:22] | Like I told you, I can’t help you. | 我说过了 我帮不了你 |
[09:25] | That’s the girl on the posters. | 那是悬赏海报上的小女孩 |
[09:27] | – Did you see her? – Mama, leave us alone. | -你看到她了吗 -妈 你别管 |
[09:29] | Hugo, there’s a $500,000 reward. | 雨果 悬赏50万了 |
[09:34] | Did you see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[09:35] | Answer your mama, Hugo. | 回答你妈的问题 雨果 |
[09:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I saw her. Earlier today. | 是 我看到她了 今天早些时候 |
[09:43] | She was out on the street, running. | 她在街上跑着 |
[09:45] | Some guy was chasing her. | 有人在追她 |
[09:46] | Can you describe the man? | 你能描述一下追他的男人吗 |
[09:48] | Latino, 30, little chubby. | 拉丁裔 30岁 有点胖 |
[09:51] | Never seen him before. | 以前没见过他 |
[09:54] | And which direction were they going? | 他们朝哪个方向走了 |
[09:57] | That way, toward a warehouse. | 那边 朝一个仓库 |
[09:58] | You saw a man chasing a woman | 你看到一个男的追一个女的 |
[09:59] | and you didn’t call the police? | 你却不报警 |
[10:01] | I get paid to pick up garbage. | 我靠捡垃圾赚钱 |
[10:03] | I don’t get nothing extra for solving crimes. | 解决犯罪并不会多付我钱 |
[10:19] | Over here. | 这里 |
[10:24] | There’s blood. Looks recent. | 有血 看起来还很新鲜 |
[10:34] | Body. | 有尸体 |
[10:43] | Victim, gunshot wound. | 受害者受到枪伤 |
[10:45] | Roll an ambo. | 叫救护车 |
[10:46] | 50, 21, George, emergency. Roll an ambo to our location. | G5021紧急情况 叫一辆救护车到我们的方位 |
[10:48] | We got a female victim, gunshot wound. | 有一名女性受害者 受了枪伤 |
[10:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:55] | Okay, just–you know, take your time, | 好了 慢慢来 |
[10:57] | and then tell us what happened Shaw Direcat the restaurant. | 告诉我们在那家餐厅发生了什么 |
[11:04] | went there to, uh, get a taco. | 我去那买墨西哥玉米卷 |
[11:07] | I was… | 我… |
[11:09] | walking in. | 走进去 |
[11:11] | I didn’t… realize what was happening. | 我没意识到发生了什么 |
[11:16] | I saw two men. | 我看到两个男人 |
[11:17] | – They had masks. – Okay. | -他们戴着面具 -好 |
[11:19] | One of them had a gun and, um… | 其中一个拿着枪… |
[11:22] | the other guy came out from the back | 另一个从后面过来 |
[11:24] | and he started screaming in Spanish and, uh… | 他开始用西班牙语大喊… |
[11:29] | Uh, the larger one shot him. | 体型大一些的那个人开枪打了他 |
[11:32] | You didn’t run? | 你没有跑 |
[11:35] | I was– I was freaking out. | 我…我吓坏了 |
[11:38] | The one with the gun | 拿枪的那个人 |
[11:40] | grabbed me. | 抓住了我 |
[11:43] | Shoved me in the back seat of his car. | 把我推进他的车后座 |
[11:45] | Forced me to keep my face down. | 逼我低下头 |
[11:48] | One man said that they had to… | 一个人说他们得… |
[11:51] | kill me. | 杀了我 |
[11:55] | He pulled over. He had to pee, and… | 他停下车 要去尿尿… |
[11:59] | I just–I took off running and I… | 我就跑了 我… |
[12:02] | remember going into this building and… | 记得走进这栋楼… |
[12:08] | Do you remember anything else about them? | 你还记得关于他们的别的事吗 |
[12:10] | Any tattoos, any scars? | 纹身 伤疤 |
[12:12] | No, I’m sorry. | 不记得 抱歉 |
[12:14] | Don’t be sorry. | 不用抱歉 |
[12:16] | Okay, thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[12:20] | I’m gonna grab Halstead | 我去叫霍斯特德 |
[12:21] | and dig back to the other robberies, | 查一查别的抢劫案 |
[12:23] | the ones that didn’t get reported. | 没有上报的那些 |
[12:24] | Makes sense. Someone somewhere | 有道理 总有人 |
[12:25] | had to have seen something. | 看到了什么 |
[12:28] | Two weeks ago someone from this restaurant called 911 | 两周前餐厅有人打了911 |
[12:31] | and said that was a robbery in progress. | 说有人抢劫 |
[12:33] | I already told the police when they came, | 他们来的时候我已经和警方说过了 |
[12:34] | there wasn’t a robbery. | 不是抢劫 |
[12:36] | Why would someone make that up? | 那为什么有人要编造有抢劫 |
[12:38] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:39] | I… was arguing with a customer. | 我和一名顾客起了争执 |
[12:41] | Maybe the person who called got confused. | 也许报警的人没弄清楚 |
[12:43] | Thought I was being robbed. | 觉得我被抢劫了 |
[12:46] | Look, Miguel we know that there’s a stickup crew | 米格尔 我们知道有个抢劫团伙 |
[12:48] | going around targeting | 在对附近的 |
[12:49] | Hispanic restaurants in the neighborhood. | 西班牙餐厅下手 |
[12:51] | You have nothing to be scared of. | 你没什么可怕的 |
[12:52] | This has nothing to do with ICE. | 和移民总署没什么关系 |
[12:53] | I’m not scared of you. I’ve got my green card. | 我不怕你 我有绿卡 |
[12:57] | Why don’t you, uh– why don’t you tell me more | 那你再给我详细讲讲 |
[12:59] | about this misunderstanding. | 这误会是怎么回事 |
[13:04] | You were here for the robbery, weren’t you? | 抢劫发生的时候你在场 对吗 |
[13:09] | Miguel’s a victim. | 米格尔是受害者 |
[13:10] | We want to help. | 我们想帮忙 |
[13:13] | You’re his wife? | 你是她妻子 |
[13:15] | Engaged. | 未婚妻 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:18] | Can you tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[13:20] | They’re taking everything away from him. | 他们把他的所有东西都抢走了 |
[13:22] | Who? The people that did the robbery? | 谁 抢劫的人吗 |
[13:24] | No, the guys who came after. | 不 后来过来的人 |
[13:27] | They asked for protection money. | 他们要收保护费 |
[13:29] | I told Miguel to go to the police, | 我让米格尔报警 |
[13:30] | but he didn’t listen. | 但他不听 |
[13:34] | Because you don’t have papers. | 因为你不是正式移民 |
[13:35] | If keeps paying those ladrones | 如果继续付钱给那些强盗 |
[13:37] | he’s gonna lose his business, his dreams. | 他会丢掉他的生意 梦想 |
[13:40] | That’s not right. | 那是不对的 |
[13:43] | Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[13:45] | Yes, I can. | 能 |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:56] | Shh. Get up. | 起来 |
[13:58] | Yeah, straight up. | 举起手 |
[13:59] | Johnny Marquez. | 乔尼·马科斯 |
[14:03] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[14:05] | I’ll you what this is. | 我告诉你这是什么 |
[14:07] | This is you on surveillance cam. | 这是监控探头拍到的你 |
[14:09] | Looks like you’re running a protection racket, Johnny. | 看上去你在勒索保护费 乔尼 |
[14:12] | It’s a rough neighborhood, Voight. | 那是个很难搞的街坊 博伊特 |
[14:14] | We provide a service. | 我们提供服务 |
[14:15] | Oh yeah? Well, it proves you’re the shot caller. | 是吗 这证明你是发号施令的 |
[14:18] | And that means you ordered those robberies. | 这意味着是你命令了这些抢劫 |
[14:20] | I need the names of that crew, bro. | 我需要这些团伙成员的名字 老兄 |
[14:23] | Ain’t got nothing to do with robberies. | 我和这些抢劫没有关系 |
[14:25] | Yeah? Well, we just locked up 32 bangers | 是吗 我们刚关了这个社区的 |
[14:28] | from this neighborhood and let me tell you something, | 32个混混 我告诉你 |
[14:30] | they’re singing. | 他们都说是你 |
[14:31] | They’re lying to save their own asses | 他们是撒谎以求自保 |
[14:34] | and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[14:37] | I’m about to tell you what I know. | 我要告诉你我知道的 |
[14:39] | Your Aunt Gloria Valdez, | 你姨妈 格洛里亚·瓦尔德兹 |
[14:41] | she’s keeping 15 guns over at her place on Maple Street, | 她在枫林街的住所藏了15把枪 |
[14:44] | and your ex-baby mama, | 还有你之前孩子的生母 |
[14:46] | she’s got a few kilos over at her house. | 她在家里藏了几公斤毒品 |
[14:49] | But me… | 而我… |
[14:50] | I got a team of guys and they’re waiting | 手下有一帮人 正等着 |
[14:53] | to take ’em down right now. | 一举拿下他们 |
[14:55] | So give me the names of that crew. | 所以把团伙成员的名字告诉我 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:58] | I know something about the stickup guys, | 我知道那些强盗 |
[14:59] | but I ain’t part of it. | 但我不是其中一员 |
[15:01] | I just get a little taste. That’s it. | 我只是分了点好处 仅此而已 |
[15:06] | I need names, Johnny. | 我需要名字 乔尼 |
[15:10] | Pablo Sosa. According to Marquez | 巴勃罗·索萨 根据马科斯所说 |
[15:12] | he’s the leader of the stickup crew. | 他是强盗的头头 |
[15:13] | He’s got a rap sheet to the floor. | 前科数不胜数 |
[15:15] | He just did four years of Stateville | 因谋杀从犯在州立监狱 |
[15:16] | for accessory to murder. No current address. | 服刑四年 目前地址未知 |
[15:18] | Yeah, and Marquez says that he thinks Sosa’s working | 而且马科斯说他认为索萨和一个叫 |
[15:21] | with a young banger named Jorge Luna. | 赫尔黑·鲁纳的年轻混混共事 |
[15:23] | Pablo’s the fat guy, so that’s our shooter. | 巴勃罗是个胖子 是我们要找的枪手 |
[15:25] | All right, we got any leads? | 我们有线索了吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah, Jorge Luna has one prior for possession, | 赫尔黑·鲁纳有非法持枪的前科 |
[15:28] | sentenced last month; 200 days of community service. | 上月判刑 两百天的社区服务 |
[15:30] | Right, and didn’t his parole officer say | 对 他的保释官不是说 |
[15:32] | that’s he’s working off that case at Clean Up Chicago? | 他在进行打扫芝加哥的服务吗 |
[15:34] | Well, find out where they’re cleaning | 找到他们在哪里打扫 |
[15:35] | and pick him up now. | 现在带他过来 |
[15:42] | Strike two! | 二振 |
[15:43] | – Hey, Coach. – Yeah? | -教练 -什么事 |
[15:44] | You need you to move the kids out of the way. | 让孩子们出去 |
[15:46] | Get ’em off the field. Do it now. | 让他们离开场地 现在 |
[15:47] | – Stay calm. – Time! | -保持冷静 -到时间了 |
[15:50] | All right, everybody, bring it in. Come on. | 大家过来 快点 |
[15:52] | There’s lots of families and children out here, | 这里有很多家庭和孩子 |
[15:54] | so we do not engage under any circumstances. | 我们不能在这种情况下交战 |
[15:56] | No weapons. | 不要用武器 |
[15:57] | We box this guy in on my orders. | 按我的命令包围他 |
[15:59] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[16:04] | We got eyes on the target. | 我们发现目标了 |
[16:13] | Guys, he made us. | 他发现我们了 |
[16:18] | – Don’t engage. – He’s gonna jack that van. | -别交火 -他要抢那辆货车 |
[16:20] | Stand down! | 不要轻举妄动 |
[16:21] | Stand down! | 不要轻举妄动 |
[16:30] | Stay down. | 不许动 |
[16:41] | Hey, Adam. | 亚当 |
[16:43] | – What was that? – We caught the guy. | -那是怎么回事 -我们抓住他了 |
[16:45] | I told you to stand down. | 我告诉你别轻举妄动 |
[16:47] | There were civilians. He could have had a gun. | 有老百姓在边上 他可能有枪 |
[16:49] | Yeah, I thought he was gonna jack that van, so… | 我觉得他会去抢货车 所以… |
[16:51] | – I mean, we caught the guy– – That’s not the point. | -不管怎样 我们抓到人了 -那不是关键 |
[16:53] | Are we seriously– we’re gonna do this again? | 我们真的要再来一次吗 |
[16:55] | – And again and again– – I gave you an order. | -每次都这样 -我给你下了命令 |
[17:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | Detective, you’re working on Youthe Gilchrist case, yes? | 警探 你在查尤特·吉克莱斯特的案子 对吧 |
[17:16] | Yes, Officer Kim Burgess. | 对 我是金·伯吉斯警官 |
[17:18] | We have a person of interest. | 我们有嫌疑人了 |
[17:20] | I showed Valerie some photos. | 我给瓦莱丽看了一些照片 |
[17:21] | Unfortunately, she wasn’t able to make a positive ID, so… | 不幸的是 她没有指认出来 所以… |
[17:25] | Mr. Gilchrist. | 吉克莱斯特先生 |
[17:27] | Kate Brennan, Deputy Superintendent. | 凯特·布莱纳 副警司 |
[17:29] | I hear your daughter’s going home today. That’s great news. | 我听说你女儿今天回家 这是好消息 |
[17:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | I just got off the phone with Superintendant Kelton. | 我刚和凯尔顿警司通过电话 |
[17:34] | He wants you to know that he’s doing everything | 他想让你知道 他在尽一切可能 |
[17:36] | he can to make sure that the men | 确保抓住 |
[17:37] | that hurt your daughter are apprehended. | 伤害你女儿的人 |
[17:39] | Well, I-I appreciate that. | 感谢 |
[17:41] | Well, we may not be perfect, | 我们也许不够完美 |
[17:43] | but we deliver. | 但我们履行职责 |
[17:45] | If you need something, give me a call. | 如果有需要 打电话给我 |
[17:47] | If you’re looking for an attagirl, Ms. Brennan, | 如果你在等待夸奖 布莱纳女士 |
[17:48] | you’re gonna be disappointed. | 你可能会失望 |
[17:49] | My daughter’s safe because I put out a reward. | 我女儿安全是因为我发了悬赏 |
[17:51] | That’s why the witness came forward. | 所以目击者会站出来 |
[17:53] | – That’s why you found her. – That’s not true. | -所以你找到了她 -不是真的 |
[17:56] | We found your daughter bleeding to death | 我们在执行工作的时候发现你女儿 |
[17:57] | in a warehouse through our police work. | 在仓库里奄奄一息 |
[18:00] | Garbage man talked because of the money. | 那捡垃圾的因为钱才开口说的 |
[18:01] | I mean–if you think I’m gonna shill for your boss | 如果你们觉得我会依靠你们的老大 |
[18:03] | or for Chicago PD, it’s never gonna happen. | 或芝加哥警署 那是不可能的 |
[18:10] | I told you already. I was at Pablo’s yesterday. | 我已经告诉你们了 我昨天在巴勃罗家 |
[18:13] | We didn’t have nothing to do with those stickups. | 我们和抢劫案无关 |
[18:15] | Then why’d Johnny Marquez hang it on you? | 那为什么乔尼·马科斯把一切归罪于你呢 |
[18:17] | ‘Cause Marquez, he’s an old head, | 因为马科斯以前是老大 |
[18:20] | he thinks he owns the neighborhood, | 他觉得整个街区归他管 |
[18:21] | but he don’t own me. | 但他管不着我 |
[18:23] | I don’t follow his orders and he don’t like that. | 我不听他的 他不爽 |
[18:26] | Why’d you run at the park? | 你在公园为什么跑 |
[18:27] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[18:29] | You were chasing me, right? | 你们在追我 对吧 |
[18:30] | Jorge, stop. | 赫尔黑 别装了 |
[18:33] | We know Pablo organized the stickups, | 我们知道是巴勃罗安排的抢劫 |
[18:36] | and a witness said Pablo’s the one who shot the manager, | 还有证人说是巴勃罗枪击了经理 |
[18:38] | so if you confirm that, you give us Pablo, we’ll help you out. | 如果你能证实 供出巴勃罗 我们可以帮你 |
[18:41] | I mean, you’ll do some time, but you’re young. | 你会坐牢一段时间 但你还年轻 |
[18:44] | I mean, you still have a good life. | 你还有大好的人生 |
[18:46] | Nah. I’m not talking. | 不 我不会说的 |
[18:49] | Well, you may want to reconsider ’cause… | 或许你会重新考虑一下 因为 |
[18:53] | the girl… | 那个女孩 |
[18:55] | the one you thought you killed | 你以为你杀了的女孩 |
[18:58] | can put you at the crime scene. | 可以证明你在犯罪现场 |
[19:01] | So even if you didn’t pull the trigger, | 所以即使不是你扣的扳机 |
[19:03] | we can still hang the murder on you. | 我们还是可以把谋杀扣到你头上 |
[19:05] | – You screwed up, bro. – No. | -你搞砸了 兄弟 -不 |
[19:08] | I had nothing to do with that. | 这事与我无关 |
[19:10] | Nothing. | 无关 |
[19:13] | I would never hurt a woman. | 我绝不会伤害女人 |
[19:16] | I’m not saying another word till I get a lawyer. | 律师来之前我什么都不会说了 |
[19:28] | Okay, so Jorge said he was chilling with Pablo at the time of the murder, | 赫尔黑说谋杀发生时他和巴勃罗在一起 |
[19:32] | but that can’t be confirmed ’cause Pablo’s in the wind. | 但巴勃罗无迹可寻 所以无法证实 |
[19:34] | Phone records? | 手机记录呢 |
[19:35] | Neither one has a registered phone. | 他俩都没注册过手机 |
[19:36] | I’m assuming they have burner phones. | 我猜他们用的是一次性手机 |
[19:38] | Jorge had one when we busted him. | 我们抓住赫尔黑时他就有一部 |
[19:39] | This kid’s lying. | 那小子在撒谎 |
[19:40] | We just gotta push a little harder. | 我们只需要再逼他一把 |
[19:42] | Yeah, but we have no prints, no surveillance, | 但我们没有指纹 没有监控录像 |
[19:44] | nothing to put Jorge at the scene. | 没有任何证据证明赫尔黑在场 |
[19:45] | All we got is the word of Johnny Marquez, | 我们只有乔尼·马科斯的一面之词 |
[19:47] | which, at this point, ain’t worth too much. | 现在看来 意义不大 |
[19:49] | Jay, you find that sanitation worker, Sanchez? | 杰 你找到那个清洁工桑切斯了吗 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I did, but he won’t be much help. | 找到了 但他不会提供太多帮助了 |
[19:55] | Patrol found his body. | 巡警发现了他的尸体 |
[19:57] | – Any witnesses? – No, but we’ll keep looking. | -有目击者吗 -没有 但我们会继续调查 |
[20:02] | Well… Hugo Sanchez just got popped. | 雨果·桑切斯刚被杀了 |
[20:04] | 谢谢你 雨果·桑切斯 帮我救回女儿 赠与你50万美元奖金 | |
[20:07] | Looks like Pablo’s silencing all witnesses. | 看来巴勃罗要灭口所有目击者 |
[20:09] | Tough way to earn 500k. | 这50万真不好赚 |
[20:10] | All right, let’s get Valerie in here. | 好了 让瓦莱丽来一趟 |
[20:12] | – What for? – Make an ID. | -来做什么 -来指认嫌犯 |
[20:15] | I already showed her a photo right at the hospital. | 我在医院已经给她看过照片了 |
[20:16] | Well, this time we’ll show her a line-up. | 这次我们给她看真人 |
[20:18] | Maybe if she’s Jorge in person, something’ll click. | 也许直接看到赫尔黑 她会想起什么 |
[20:19] | 巴勃罗·索萨 赫尔黑·鲁纳 瓦莱丽·吉克莱斯特 | |
[20:21] | Got it. | 明白 |
[20:27] | I already told you, they had masks on. | 我说过了 他们戴了面具 |
[20:32] | No, we know, but maybe there’s some other physical characteristic | 我们知道 但也许还有其它身体特征 |
[20:35] | like–like their arms or their neck– maybe their hands. | 比如胳膊 脖子 手 |
[20:38] | I already said I-I don’t remember. | 我说过我不记得了 |
[20:42] | Valerie, they can’t see you, so don’t worry. | 瓦莱丽 他们看不到你 别担心 |
[20:44] | Okay, you’re protected. | 你很安全 |
[20:47] | I don’t know. Sorry. | 我认不出 抱歉 |
[20:48] | Look, why do you keep hammering her? | 你们为什么一直逼她 |
[20:50] | We’re trying to ID a killer. Get him off the street. | 我们想认明嫌犯 把他抓起来 |
[20:52] | Yeah, I understand, but she didn’t see the guy. | 我明白 但她没看见凶手 |
[20:54] | Can I go, please? | 请问我可以走了吗 |
[20:59] | Come on, hon. You’re okay. | 走吧 亲爱的 你没事的 |
[21:01] | I mean, there’s no good reason to drag her down here. | 根本没有理由让她来这里 |
[21:03] | She already looked at the photos. | 她已经看过照片了 |
[21:04] | Look, man, we are just trying to nail the guy who hurt your daughter. | 伙计 我们只是想抓住伤害你女儿的家伙 |
[21:08] | Yeah, well, it sure doesn’t feel that way. | 给人的感觉可不是这样 |
[21:11] | Explain to me what that means. | 这话是什么意思 |
[21:13] | Reporters out there. | 外面有记者 |
[21:14] | Your boss is trying to use my daughter for political profit. | 你的上司想用我女儿做政治宣传 |
[21:17] | You know what? That might be. | 可能确实是这样 |
[21:19] | Then again… those reporters might be there to talk to you | 不过 那些记者也可能是来找你 |
[21:23] | about that $500,000 reward. | 谈谈那50万奖金的 |
[21:26] | The one that got the sanitation worker killed. | 奖金害死了那个清洁工 |
[21:30] | What? Hugo… Sanchez? | 什么 雨果·桑切斯 |
[21:34] | No. | 不是吧 |
[21:36] | You posted that picture on Twitter. | 你在推特上发了那张照片 |
[21:41] | Come on, there’s a back exit. There’s no press. | 来吧 这边有个后门 没有记者 |
[21:45] | Kim, take ’em out the back, will you? | 金 带他们从后门出去 好吗 |
[21:51] | Hey, Sarge, we pulled footage from the Sanchez homicide. | 警长 我们调取了桑切斯谋杀案的监控录像 |
[21:54] | We got a positive ID from facial rec. | 通过面部识别认出了凶手 |
[21:55] | – Pablo Sosa is definitely our shooter. – Okay. | -凶手确定是巴勃罗·索萨 -好的 |
[21:58] | Problem is, we still don’t have an address on this guy. | 问题是 我们还是没有他的地址 |
[21:59] | He’s a ghost. We have Tact and Gang officers | 他就是个幽灵 我让战术小队和黑帮调查组 |
[22:01] | hunting him down and so far nothing. | 追查他 目前一无所获 |
[22:04] | Then we try a different angle. | 那我们就换个切入点 |
[22:14] | It’s your lucky day, Jorge. | 今天是你的幸运日 赫尔黑 |
[22:18] | You’re good to go. | 你可以走了 |
[22:20] | You mean I don’t need no bail? | 我不需要保释吗 |
[22:21] | Nope. | 不用 |
[22:23] | Here’s the thing, though, as soon as you leave, you’re a marked man. | 不过 一旦你离开 就是被追杀的目标 |
[22:28] | – Pablo’s gonna think you’re a snitch. – I ain’t no snitch. | -巴勃罗会认为你是告密者 -我不是告密者 |
[22:31] | Well… that’s not what Pablo’s gonna think | 可巴勃罗不会这样想 |
[22:34] | ’cause we’re putting word out on the street that we own you. | 因为我们正放话出去 说你跟我们混了 |
[22:37] | You’re a cooperating witness. | 你是合作证人 |
[22:39] | Nah, Pablo knows I ain’t no snitch. | 不 巴勃罗知道我不是告密者 |
[22:41] | Yeah, well, then you got nothing to worry about. | 好吧 那你就没什么好怕的了 |
[22:44] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[22:52] | I bet the first person he talks to is Pablo. | 我猜他会直接去找巴勃罗 |
[22:55] | – Well, that’s the plan. – I got you. | -是这样计划的 -交给我 |
[23:13] | All right, Jorge just turned on Race Street. | 赫尔黑刚转弯上了雷斯街 |
[23:16] | We relocated. We got him. | 我们换地方了 交给我们 |
[23:30] | All right, he just went into an apartment at 1200 Race Street. | 他刚进了雷斯街1200号的一间公寓 |
[23:33] | We’re running everyone in the building, | 我们在排查楼里所有住户 |
[23:34] | So far, no nexus for either target. | 目前没有发现与两名目标的关联 |
[23:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:42] | Yo, bro, I been wanting to rap with you | 哥们 我一直想跟你说说 |
[23:43] | about this Antonio thing, though. | 安东尼奥的事 |
[23:46] | It’s time to move on. | 该往前看了 |
[23:49] | I know. I get it. I’m trying, | 我知道 我明白 我在努力 |
[23:51] | but–I don’t know, man. It’s pretty tough. | 但我不知道 这太难了 |
[23:53] | He’s always judging and critiquing. | 他总是评头论足的 |
[23:54] | He plays by the book. | 他照规矩办事 |
[23:56] | True, but that doesn’t make him a bad person or a bad cop. | 没错 但这不代表他就是坏人或者坏警察 |
[24:00] | In my humble opinion, | 依我愚见 |
[24:02] | he’s a baller. | 他是个奋斗者 |
[24:03] | He’s always the first one through that door. | 他永远第一个冲过那扇门 |
[24:12] | 5021, Henry, shots fired, emergency 1200 Race Street. | 5021H 有人开枪 雷斯街1200号 |
[24:25] | It’s Pablo. | 是巴勃罗 |
[24:27] | – Out the back. – We can’t leave him. You go. | -在后门 -我们不能丢下他 你去 |
[24:29] | Go! | 快去 |
[24:32] | Police! Freeze! | 警察 不许动 |
[24:39] | Offender out the back! | 袭击者从后面跑了 |
[24:43] | Jorge, stop! I will shoot! | 赫尔黑 站住 不然我开枪了 |
[24:46] | Westbound in the alley. | 往西朝巷子里跑了 |
[24:55] | 5021, Idaho, carjacking, on-site, gray pickup truck. | 5021I 有人劫车 灰色皮卡 |
[24:58] | Stop the truck! | 停车 |
[25:03] | Plates are 8, 4, 9– that’s all I got. | 车牌号是849 我只看到这三个数字 |
[25:05] | Plate’s 8-4-9, gray pickup truck. | 车牌号849 灰色皮卡 |
[25:07] | Be advised, offender is armed. | 请注意 嫌犯持有武器 |
[25:15] | We lost Jorge. | 我们跟丢了赫尔黑 |
[25:16] | He jacked a gray pickup truck, so I put out a flash message. | 他劫了一辆灰色皮卡 我发布了通告 |
[25:19] | Pablo didn’t make it. I found this next to the body. | 巴勃罗死了 我在尸体边找到了这个 |
[25:21] | It’s a .380, same caliber as the other murder. | 0.38口径的 和另一起凶案的子弹相同 |
[25:23] | Yo, I just got a hit on that gray pickup. | 那辆灰色皮卡有消息了 |
[25:25] | It’s in a restaurant in the West Loop. | 在西圈的一家餐馆 |
[25:26] | – Let’s go! – We’ll meet you there. | -出发吧 -到那里见 |
[25:30] | Went to the restaurant. Jorge’s gone. | 去了餐馆 赫尔黑已经不见了 |
[25:32] | – He’s in the wind. – Check this out. | -他逃走了 -听听这个 |
[25:34] | Valerie works at the restaurant part-time. | 瓦莱丽在那家餐厅兼职 |
[25:36] | The manager said that he was looking for her. | 经理说他来找过她 |
[25:37] | He’s looking for Valerie? | 他在找瓦莱丽 |
[25:39] | Yeah, we got a beat car | 是的 我们派车 |
[25:40] | sitting on it just in case she comes back. | 在那里盯着 以防她回来 |
[25:41] | How does he even know where she works? | 他怎么知道她在哪里工作 |
[25:43] | Hey, guys, they’re dating. | 伙计们 他们在交往 |
[25:45] | What? | 什么 |
[25:46] | They’re dating? | 他们在交往 |
[25:47] | Yeah, they’re dating. | 是的 他们在交往 |
[25:50] | I found a private DM app | 我发现了一个私人云盘程序 |
[25:52] | that she downloaded so messages stay off the radar. | 她下载来存储私人信息的 |
[25:54] | According to this, they’ve been hooking up for about a month. | 看来他们已经交往一个月左右了 |
[26:00] | Find Valerie now. | 找到瓦莱丽 |
[26:10] | Maybe we should wait till my– | 也许我们得等 |
[26:11] | my dad’s lawyers get here. | 等我爸爸的律师过来 |
[26:13] | Maybe you should tell us what the hell’s going on | 也许你该告诉我们到底怎么回事 |
[26:15] | since you’ve been screwing us around this whole time. | 你一直以来都在骗我们 |
[26:16] | I’m sorry, but my father told me | 对不起 但我父亲告诉我 |
[26:18] | to always ask for a lawyer. | 永远要求找律师 |
[26:20] | All right, look, Valerie, the choice is yours. | 听着 瓦莱丽 随你怎么选 |
[26:22] | We can do that, but then the gloves come off. | 我们是可以等律师 但是等水落石出了 |
[26:24] | We put you in handcuffs, | 我们就会给你戴上手铐 |
[26:25] | charge you with felony obstruction and take you to jail. | 指控你阻碍司法 送你进监狱 |
[26:27] | And there’s nothing that your father can do about it. | 你父亲也无能为力 |
[26:29] | But… | 但是 |
[26:30] | we’d rather not do that. | 我们不想那么做 |
[26:35] | We know things aren’t always what they seem, so… | 我们知道事情并不是像看上去那样 所以 |
[26:38] | just help us out. | 帮帮我们吧 |
[26:41] | We had this… | 我们之间 |
[26:42] | really amazing connection. | 有种非常棒的联系 |
[26:45] | It was, like, intense, like there was no way | 非常紧密 什么都无法阻止 |
[26:47] | to stop us from happening even though | 我们在一起 尽管 |
[26:49] | I knew he was a little crazy. | 我知道他有些疯狂 |
[26:51] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[26:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:56] | You fell for the bad boy. | 你爱上了坏小子 |
[26:59] | Felt good. Felt right. | 感觉很棒 感觉是正确的 |
[27:02] | And you said to hell with the consequences. | 你说管他有什么后果呢 |
[27:03] | Did you know he was a criminal? | 你知道他是一名罪犯吗 |
[27:05] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:06] | I knew he lived in a tough part of town, | 我知道他住的地方鱼龙混杂 |
[27:10] | that he’d been in trouble. | 他惹了点麻烦 |
[27:12] | Why don’t you tell us about the robbery. | 不如和我们说说抢劫的事吧 |
[27:16] | I was… | 我当时 |
[27:18] | out with Jorge. | 和赫尔黑在外面 |
[27:22] | He got a-a phone call. | 他接到了一个电话 |
[27:24] | He said he had to go back to Little Village | 他说他得回小村镇 |
[27:26] | so… | 所以 |
[27:28] | I drove him to the restaurant and– | 我送他去餐馆 |
[27:30] | and he met up with this–this guy. | 他跟一个人见了面 |
[27:35] | Yeah, that’s him. I, um– | 对 就是他 我… |
[27:37] | I think his name is Pablo. | 他的名字应该叫巴勃罗 |
[27:39] | So I… | 于是我 |
[27:41] | I dropped off Jorge… | 我把赫尔黑送到那里 |
[27:45] | You know, he told me to go back home, | 他让我回家 |
[27:48] | but I stuck around ’cause | 但我还是留在那里 |
[27:50] | I wanted to spend the night with him. | 因为我想那晚和他一起度过 |
[27:54] | And then I heard | 然后我听到 |
[27:56] | all of this yelling and I went to see what was happening | 里面大喊大叫 我就去看看怎么回事 |
[27:58] | and that’s when, uh, Pablo shot… | 然后就看到巴勃罗打了 |
[28:02] | the guy. | 那家伙 |
[28:09] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[28:11] | Everyone was– | 所有人都 |
[28:13] | was freaking out. | 都吓坏了 |
[28:15] | Pablo was yelling and screaming, and… | 巴勃罗大喊着 然后 |
[28:18] | he pulled me into the car. | 他把我拖进了车里 |
[28:20] | He… | 他… |
[28:23] | He dropped Jorge off. He said he would– | 他放下了赫尔黑 他说他会 |
[28:26] | He would take me back to the house, but– | 他会带我回房子里 但是 |
[28:29] | uh, but he was lying. He tried to kill me | 但是他撒谎 他想杀了我 |
[28:31] | and that is why I ran. | 所以我才跑了 |
[28:33] | Where’s Jorge now? | 赫尔黑在哪里 |
[28:35] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[28:37] | I don’t know, but he is not what you think. | 我不知道 但他不是你们想的那样 |
[28:40] | He’s always been very respectful, | 他一直非常彬彬有礼 |
[28:42] | and Pablo, that is the killer. | 而巴勃罗 他才是凶手 |
[28:48] | Valerie, you need to tell us where he is. | 瓦莱丽 你得告诉我们他在哪 |
[28:54] | This thing with you and Jorge, | 你和赫尔黑的关系 |
[28:56] | it’s not gonna last. | 维持不了多久 |
[28:58] | It never does with the bad boys. | 坏小子们都是这样的 |
[29:01] | The sooner you realize that, the better. | 你越早意识到这点越好 |
[29:14] | What’s your take? | 你们怎么看 |
[29:15] | She’s a stupid kid who fell in love | 她是个迷恋上帅气小混混的傻孩子 |
[29:17] | with a handsome punk and stumbled onto a robbery. | 误打误撞牵扯进了抢劫案里 |
[29:20] | I think she’s hiding something. | 我觉得她在隐瞒什么 |
[29:22] | All right, so dig back into her phone records, | 好 那去查她的通话记录 |
[29:24] | social media accounts, anonymous and otherwise. | 社交媒体账号 匿名账号等等 |
[29:27] | See if she tried to make contact. | 看他们是否有联系过 |
[29:30] | – Hank, you got a sec? – Yeah. | -汉克 你有时间吗 -有 |
[29:32] | I had one of the FOP lawyers | 我让一个警察兄弟会的律师 |
[29:34] | draw up a full letter of exoneration for Olinsky. | 为奥林斯基起草了一封完整的赦免令 |
[29:36] | All it needs is one signature. It’s on your desk. | 只需要签个名 放在你桌上了 |
[29:39] | Trudy, I said I’m working on it. | 特鲁迪 我说了我在处理 |
[29:41] | I know that, but the signature it needs | 我知道 但它需要的签名 |
[29:42] | is sitting in your office. | 就在你办公室等你 |
[29:51] | First Deputy. | 副局长 |
[29:51] | I just want to make sure that my intel is correct. | 我只是想确认我的情报是正确的 |
[29:55] | Gilchrist’s daughter is dating one of the offenders. | 吉克莱斯特的女儿在和其中一名罪犯约会 |
[29:57] | Well, dating might not be the word for it, but… | 约会可能不太贴切 不过… |
[30:01] | Yeah, they had a relationship. | 是的 他们在交往 |
[30:03] | She lied to us. It’s called felony obstruction. | 她骗了我们 这叫干扰调查重罪 |
[30:05] | – What are you waiting for? – We need her. | -你还在等什么 -我们需要她 |
[30:07] | She’s our best shot at catching the offender, Jorge. | 她是我们抓住犯人赫尔黑最好的突破口 |
[30:10] | He’s still out there. | 他还在逍遥法外 |
[30:11] | We have two dead innocents. | 已经有两个无辜的人丧生了 |
[30:12] | She’s in the middle of it. | 她也牵涉其中 |
[30:14] | Get her booked. | 逮捕她 |
[30:16] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[30:19] | If we put Gilchrist’s daughter in jail, | 如果我们吉克莱斯特的女儿送进监狱 |
[30:20] | his criticism of CPD becomes meaningless. | 他对警署的指责就站不住脚了 |
[30:24] | He’s just another bitter father with an axe to grind, right? | 他就成了又一个别有用心的冲昏头的父亲 |
[30:27] | I don’t like coddling the rich. | 我可不喜欢娇惯这些有钱人 |
[30:28] | Makes us look bad. | 让我们看着像坏人 |
[30:29] | You know what else makes you look bad? | 你知道还有什么让你看着像坏人吗 |
[30:31] | If Jorge kills more people | 如果赫尔黑杀了更多的人 |
[30:34] | and the press founds out | 而媒体发现 |
[30:36] | that you had a chance to use Valerie to get him off the streets, | 你曾有机会利用瓦莱丽去抓他 |
[30:41] | but you decided to play politics instead. | 但你却决定用来玩政治 |
[30:44] | What are you saying, Sergeant? | 你在说什么 警长 |
[30:47] | You know what I’m saying. | 你明白我在说什么 |
[31:03] | I got something, Sarge. | 我有发现 警长 |
[31:06] | That was four hours ago. | 是四小时前 |
[31:09] | Get Evan Gilchrist down here. | 把埃文·吉克莱斯特带过来 |
[31:13] | You grab my daughter? | 你抓了我女儿 |
[31:14] | You drag her down here and you don’t even call. | 你把她抓来 连通电话都没有 |
[31:16] | No heads up. | 毫无任何预警 |
[31:17] | I’m trying to help you, okay? | 我是想帮你 好吗 |
[31:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:22] | Your daughter is shacking up with the killer. | 你女儿和凶手在交往 |
[31:25] | – Killer? – Yeah. | -凶手 -是的 |
[31:26] | And it looks like she’s trying to help him get away. | 而且看来她想帮他逃脱刑罚 |
[31:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:31] | I’m telling you this wasn’t a kidnapping. | 我在跟你说 不是绑架 |
[31:33] | It was a date gone bad. | 而是约会遇到了突发情况 |
[31:35] | Look, I don’t know what kind of game | 我不知道你们是在 |
[31:37] | – you guys are– – I am not playing a game. | -玩什么游… -我们没有玩游戏 |
[31:39] | I’m telling you she is head-over-heels in love with this guy. | 我在告诉你 她已经疯狂爱上了这个人 |
[31:43] | Look, she withdrew five grand in cash this morning. | 今天早上她取了五千块现金 |
[31:47] | Wha– So? It’s not a crime to withdraw money. | 什…所以呢 取钱又不犯法 |
[31:50] | Yeah, well, it is if you give it to a fugitive. | 没错 但把钱给逃犯就是了 |
[31:52] | A killer. | 一个凶手 |
[31:56] | If it turns that she’s helping this guy Jorge, | 如果她是在帮这个赫尔黑 |
[31:58] | I am telling you… | 我告诉你 |
[32:00] | there is no way to walk that back. | 她就没法置身事外了 |
[32:01] | She’ll do time. You understand? | 她会坐牢 你明白吗 |
[32:03] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[32:05] | real time. | 真的坐牢 |
[32:06] | Me? | 而我 |
[32:08] | All I care about is catching the killer. | 我只在乎抓到凶手 |
[32:10] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[32:12] | If your daughter can help us, | 如果你女儿能帮我们 |
[32:15] | I’ll make sure she doesn’t get jammed up. | 我保证她不会进监狱 |
[32:22] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[32:30] | Jorge, where are you? | 赫尔黑 你在哪 |
[32:31] | I’m almost there. | 我快到了 |
[32:33] | I’m at the place we were at last week. | 我在上周我们去的地方 |
[32:36] | I have the money. | 我拿着钱 |
[32:38] | Look, there’s something I need to tell you. | 我要告诉你件事 |
[32:41] | Just keep her talking till we locate him. | 让她继续说 直到我们能定位到他 |
[32:47] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[32:49] | I had no idea Pablo was gonna do that. | 我当时不知道巴勃罗会那么做 |
[32:53] | He told me he was gonna take you home. | 他告诉我他会送你回家 |
[32:57] | But then the police… they showed me that picture. | 但之后警察…他们给我看了照片 |
[33:01] | I saw what he did to you. | 我看到他对你做了什么 |
[33:04] | That’s why I killed him… | 所以我杀了他 |
[33:07] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[33:09] | Bingo. | 抓到了 |
[33:13] | I would never let anybody hurt you. | 我不会让任何人伤害你 |
[33:15] | Ever. | 永远 |
[33:17] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[33:20] | Jorge, I’m so sorry. | 赫尔黑 对不起 |
[33:22] | No, no, I’m the one who’s sorry. | 不不 是我对不起你 |
[33:26] | It’s a trap! You have to drive! | 是陷阱 你快走 |
[33:27] | Right now! You have to go! You have to go! | 快 你快走 快走 |
[33:29] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走走走 |
[33:30] | Go. Go. Okay–go… | 走 走 快走 |
[33:43] | Go! Come on. Come on. Come on! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走走走 离开这里 快 |
[33:45] | Run, kids! Run! | 快跑 孩子们 快跑 |
[33:46] | Come on. Move. Move. Move! | 快 快跑 快跑 |
[33:48] | Move. Move. Move. Move. Come to me! | 快跑 快跑 往我这里跑 |
[33:49] | Faster, kids. Come on! Come on. Come on. Come on! | 快点 孩子们 快点 快点 |
[33:56] | There’s kids inside. | 里面有孩子 |
[34:04] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[34:05] | – He went that way. He went in there. | -他朝那边走了 -他进去了 |
[34:07] | – You get the ones in front. – Okay. | -去把前面的人保护好 -明白 |
[34:08] | I’ll go in front. Go in there. | 我走前面 往里走 |
[34:10] | Go. Go outside! | 出去 |
[34:11] | Kids, I want you to get behind me now! | 孩子们 躲在我身后 |
[34:12] | Get behind me now! | 马上躲在我身后 |
[34:14] | Get behind me, kid! Get behind me! | 站在我身后 |
[34:15] | Now hold hands, hold my hand. | 握紧我的手 |
[34:16] | I want you to walk quickly and walk me to that door. | 你们快点和我一起退到出口 |
[34:18] | – Y’all got it? – Walk me to that door. | -明白了吗 -和我一起退到出口 |
[34:20] | Yeah. Get him out. | 明白 把他弄出来 |
[34:25] | No. No. I’ll go. Stand down, that’s an order. | 不 我去 你留下 这是命令 |
[34:38] | – Go, you go. – Come on. | -你去 -来 |
[35:04] | Come on. Come to me. | 来 到我这边 |
[35:07] | Shh. Come to me. | 小声点 来我这边 |
[35:08] | Stay down. | 躲好 |
[35:10] | Come on. Come on. | 来 快来 |
[35:12] | Come on. | 快来 |
[35:16] | Come on. | 快来 |
[35:25] | Go. Go. | 快离开 |
[35:40] | Let’s see. You’re gonna have to hold. | 我看看 你得先缓一缓 |
[35:44] | How’s your shoulder? | 肩膀没事吧 |
[35:45] | Ah, it’s okay. I just hit it wrong. | 没事 就是没撞好门 |
[35:48] | Shouldn’t have hit it in the first place. | 本来就不应该拿肩膀去撞 |
[35:49] | That’s what the young guys are for. | 这是年轻人的工作 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:52] | All right, I called ahead to Med. | 我已经提前给医院打电话了 |
[35:53] | They’re expecting you. | 他们在等你呢 |
[35:55] | Appreciate it. | 多谢 |
[36:05] | Val. | 小瓦 |
[36:06] | – Dad. You have to help me. – Wait | -爸 你得帮我 -等等 |
[36:08] | What the hell’s going on? Why is she in handcuffs? | 怎么回事 她怎么戴上手铐了 |
[36:10] | You can’t talk to her right now. | 你现在不能和她说话 |
[36:11] | – Please, I’m sorry. – She’s under arrest. | -拜托了 我很抱歉 -她被捕了 |
[36:13] | – Are you kidding me? – Felony obstruction. | -开什么玩笑 -阻碍司法 |
[36:15] | We had a signed cooperation agreement! | 我们已经签了合作协议了 |
[36:17] | Well, she didn’t cooperate. | 但她没合作 |
[36:19] | Deal’s off. | 协议取消 |
[36:21] | – I’m very sorry. – You’re sorry? | -我很抱歉 -你抱歉 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:38] | – Hey, Hank. – Hi. | -你好 汉克 -你好 |
[36:40] | I’ll meet you inside. | 里面见 |
[36:42] | – Ma’am. – Thank you for coming. | -女士 -多谢你能来 |
[36:45] | I hear you arrested the Gilchrist girl. | 听说你逮捕了吉克莱斯特家的女孩 |
[36:47] | Felony obstruction. | 阻碍司法罪 |
[36:48] | Talked to the ASA, she’s gonna write the full ticket. | 和助理检察官谈了 她会写下认罪书 |
[36:50] | She’ll do time. | 然后入狱 |
[36:52] | All right, do you really think that’s necessary? | 好吧 你觉得这有必要吗 |
[36:56] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会高兴的 |
[36:58] | At the end of the day, she doesn’t really pose | 直到今天结束 她也没有 |
[37:00] | a threat to the city, does she? | 对城市造成威胁 不是吗 |
[37:08] | So she walks? | 所以要放她走 |
[37:11] | She walks ’cause her daddy’s rich, | 她能走是因为因为她爸有钱 |
[37:14] | and he’s gonna play ball. | 而且愿意唯命是从 |
[37:16] | Because she’s a kid. She deserves a second chance. | 因为她是个孩子 应该再给她一次机会 |
[37:24] | I need something too. | 我也需要一些东西 |
[37:31] | It’s good to hear. | 很高兴听到你这么说 |
[37:32] | Yeah, I’ll talk to you later. | 晚点聊 |
[37:36] | Antonio got released from the hospital. | 安东尼奥出院了 |
[37:37] | Oh, that’s good. | 挺好的 |
[37:42] | I want to revisit that thing you said about bad boys. | 我想再听听你是怎么说那些坏男孩的 |
[37:47] | Something about they’re, uh, fun, | 关于他们很有趣 |
[37:49] | but they never last. Something like that. | 但是从不留下来 诸如此类的 |
[37:51] | First of all, you’re not a bad boy. | 首先 你不是坏男孩 |
[37:53] | – Well… – Second of all, | -好吧 -第二 |
[37:54] | I was questioning a suspect. | 我那是在审问犯人 |
[37:55] | All right, I was just asking. | 行 我就是问问而已 |
[38:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[38:04] | You’re up. | 换你了 |
[38:08] | But since we’re talking about | 既然我们在聊 |
[38:09] | the thing that never happened… | 从未发生过的事情 |
[38:12] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[38:15] | What’s the deal with you and Burgess? | 你和伯吉斯是怎么回事 |
[38:19] | Well… | 那个嘛 |
[38:20] | I don’t know. Kim’s an amazing woman. | 我也不清楚 金很了不起 |
[38:22] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[38:23] | We had a lot of bumps in the road, | 我们这一路磕磕绊绊 |
[38:24] | and, at the end of the day, | 到了最后 |
[38:25] | she didn’t want to be with me, so we’re friends. | 她不想和我在一起 所以我们就当朋友 |
[38:28] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[38:32] | Yo, you know, if you want to tie this off, | 如果你想分开的话 |
[38:33] | I get it. I’ll respect that. | 我理解 也会尊重 |
[38:36] | But I personally think we should keep it going. | 但我个人认为我们应该顺其自然 |
[38:38] | Have some fun. See what happens. | 找找乐子 看看情况 |
[38:40] | No pressure. | 不要有压力 |
[38:42] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[38:44] | But I will do whatever you want to do. | 但我愿意做任何你想做的事 |
[38:46] | Okay? It’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |
[39:17] | We expect our police officers to be perfect, | 我们希望警方是完美的 |
[39:20] | but they’re just human. | 但他们也是凡人 |
[39:24] | They deserve our respect and support | 他们理应得到我们的支持与尊敬 |
[39:25] | and, in my case, gratitude. | 对我来说 则是感激 |
[39:28] | Thanks to the CPD, I got my daughter back. | 多亏了芝加哥警署 我找回了我的女儿 |
[39:30] | Does this mean that you’re gonna bury the hatchet | 这是否意味着您将会与 |
[39:31] | with Brian Kelton? | 布莱恩凯尔顿和解 |
[39:33] | Well, I’m gonna do a lot more than that. | 远远不止和解 |
[39:35] | I’ve actually decided to support him for mayor. | 我其实已经决定要支持他当市长 |
[39:52] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:05] | “The Internal Affairs investigation | “内务调查部 |
[40:07] | into criminal allegations against | 对埃尔文·奥林斯基警探 |
[40:09] | Detective Alvin Olinsky… | 刑事指控的调查 |
[40:13] | Revealed the detective violated no rules, | 表明该警探并未违反任何条约 |
[40:15] | regulations, nor general orders. | 规定 或命令 |
[40:18] | He is hereby exonerated of all charges. | 他所受所有指控已经撤销 |
[40:20] | And his reputation restored. | 保留原有名誉 |
[40:23] | Signed Deputy Superintendant Katherine Brennan.” | 副主任凯瑟琳布伦南签署” |
[40:28] | I’m impressed. | 我很吃惊 |
[40:32] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[40:36] | Does this have anything to do with the Gilchrist kid walking? | 这和放走吉克莱斯特家的孩子有关系吗 |
[40:43] | Sometimes things just work out. | 有时候事情自然就解决了 |
[40:52] | To Al. | 敬老埃 |
[40:54] | To Al. | 敬老埃 |