时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Kevin Bingham. | 你因谋杀凯文·宾汉姆而被捕了 |
[00:10] | You can’t save everyone, Hank. | 你救不了所有人 汉克 |
[00:11] | Just make sure I get bail. | 你就帮我获得保释资格就行了 |
[00:13] | Alvin Olinsky has dedicated his life | 埃尔文·奥林斯基把他的命 |
[00:15] | to the people of this city. | 都献给了这座城市的人 |
[00:16] | He dedicated his life to you. | 他是把命给了你 |
[00:19] | It should be you in there. | 在里面的应该是你 |
[00:20] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[00:33] | It has been a tough day. | 这一天确实不好过 |
[00:35] | But we still have jobs to do. | 但我们还有自己的工作要做 |
[00:37] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[00:40] | Okay, okay, okay– | 好吧好吧 |
[00:42] | You shot him in cold blood! | 你冷血地杀了他 |
[00:46] | – I didn’t see what happened. – It doesn’t matter! | -我没看到事情经过 -这不重要 |
[00:48] | We’re talking about the guy who killed Al here. | 我们现在说的是杀了老埃的家伙 |
[00:50] | – Watch yourself, man. – I’m right here! | -说话小心点 伙计 -我就在这里 |
[00:51] | All right, enough! | 好了 够了 |
[00:53] | I’m sorry, Al. | 我很抱歉 老埃 |
[01:08] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[01:14] | All right! All right! | 来了 来了 |
[01:16] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[01:28] | Come on in. Come on in. | 进来 进来 |
[01:30] | Okay, okay. So. | 好吧 |
[01:32] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[01:33] | I have been calling and calling. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[01:35] | We’ve got two DOAs in Grant Park. | 格兰特公园有两具尸体 |
[01:37] | Oh my God, Hank! What the hell happened? | 老天爷 汉克 怎么回事 |
[01:41] | Can I take you to the hospital? | 要送你去医院吗 |
[01:42] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 我没事 |
[01:45] | Must look worse than it is. | 只是看起来惨而已 |
[01:47] | I know you’re going through hell. | 我知道你经历了糟糕的事 |
[01:49] | But if you, if you need help, | 但如果你需要帮助的话 |
[01:50] | if you need someone to talk to– | 如果你需要有人聊聊的话… |
[01:52] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[01:53] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[01:55] | Yeah. Right. | 好吧 |
[01:57] | I mean, I know I’m overreacting | 我知道我反应过度了 |
[01:59] | because you look just great, | 因为你看起来真是好极了 |
[02:00] | and I don’t even know why the idea | 我根本不知道我的小脑袋 |
[02:02] | popped into my little head. | 为什么会出现那样的想法 |
[02:03] | Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[02:09] | Listen, I want you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[02:18] | Just the next time you–you talk to Meredith, | 下次你见到梅瑞迪斯 |
[02:21] | just… | 就… |
[02:22] | you tell her I’m gonna take care of the funeral, okay? | 告诉她 葬礼的事我会处理的 好吗 |
[02:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:38] | Sergeant Hank Voight. Intelligence. | 汉克·博伊特警长 情报局 |
[02:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:40] | It looks like there’s a hot batch out there. | 一堆死人 |
[02:42] | We got five ODs so far this morning, | 今天早上已经有五具尸体了 |
[02:43] | It’s not even 10:00. | 都还没到十点 |
[02:46] | Sergeant! | 警长 |
[02:48] | Get the hell off my crime scene. | 离我的犯罪现场远一点 |
[02:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:57] | I called you three times. | 我给你打了三次电话 |
[03:00] | This about the DeLeon shooting? | 这和击毙利昂有关吗 |
[03:01] | Yes, it is. | 有关 |
[03:02] | Well, like I told the review board, | 我和审查委员会说过了 |
[03:04] | it was a good shoot. | 那是正常的 |
[03:05] | The problem is I have | 问题在于我有 |
[03:06] | two credible witnesses both say | 两个可靠证人都说 |
[03:08] | the victim had his hands | 受害人已经 |
[03:09] | raised up above his head. | 举起了双手 |
[03:10] | You listen. | 你听着 |
[03:12] | First of all, | 首先 |
[03:14] | that guy is not a victim. He’s an offender. | 那家伙不是受害人 他是罪犯 |
[03:16] | He ordered the hit on Alvin Olinsky. | 是他一手造成了对埃尔文·奥林斯基的袭击 |
[03:18] | And second… | 第二 |
[03:22] | that’s not what happened. | 事实不是那样的 |
[03:23] | Well, it’s your word against theirs. | 你和他们各执一词 |
[03:25] | Yours is selling at quite a discount these days. | 你的说辞最近可信度不高 |
[03:28] | State’s attorney is circling this as a homicide. | 州检察官认为这是谋杀 |
[03:30] | Best you can do is call your FOP lawyer. | 你最好给你警察兄弟会的律师去个电话 |
[03:33] | There’s bad drugs on the street. | 现在有恶性毒品 |
[03:34] | Kids are dying. | 青少年在死亡 |
[03:37] | It’s better I’m out here. | 我在外面办事比较好 |
[03:38] | Well, I appreciate that you want to help. | 很感激你想帮忙 |
[03:40] | But the facts are the facts. | 但事实就是事实 |
[03:42] | This got nothing to do with facts. | 这和事实没有关系 |
[03:44] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[03:45] | Meaning I think it’s a good time | 意思是我认为现在 |
[03:46] | for you and your boss, Kelton, | 对你和你老板凯尔顿来说 |
[03:49] | to bury an old-school white cop with a bad reputation. | 是用坏名声毁掉一个好警察的好机会 |
[03:53] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[03:54] | It’s an absolutely fantastic time | 现在是用坏名声 |
[03:55] | to bury an old-school white cop with a bad reputation. | 毁掉一个好警察的绝佳机会 |
[04:00] | But that’s not what I’m doing. | 但我不会这么做 |
[04:01] | I’m following the facts, | 我会追查真相 |
[04:02] | doing what’s best for the department. | 为局里认真办事 |
[04:04] | You are benched | 你被停职了 |
[04:06] | until further notice, Sergeant. | 直至另行通知 警长 |
[04:21] | What happened to your face, boss? | 你的脸怎么了 老大 |
[04:23] | Listen. | 听着 |
[04:24] | There is some bad dope out on the street | 现在外头有恶性毒品 |
[04:26] | and we are gonna find it. | 我们得找出来 |
[04:28] | Fast. | 要快 |
[04:29] | Now, Antonio gonna take the lead. | 安东尼奥来带队 |
[04:33] | So get on the horn with CFD right away. | 所以马上打电话给芝加哥消防局 |
[04:34] | Get a list of all the ODs the past two days, | 把这两天所有的吸毒过量人员列个名单 |
[04:37] | the exact locations the bodies were found. | 注明所有尸体被找到的确切地点 |
[04:39] | Track down the 911 tapes, tox reports– | 追查报警录音 药物检测报告… |
[04:41] | I got it, Hank. I’m good. | 我来吧 汉克 我知道怎么做 |
[04:43] | Sarge, you want to tell us what’s going on? | 警长 你能告诉我们是怎么回事吗 |
[04:45] | Why aren’t you involved? | 为什么你不参与 |
[04:46] | The COPA thing. | 被民警问责办公室盯上了 |
[04:46] | They’re still investigating the shooting. | 他们还在调查开枪的事 |
[04:49] | Listen, I’m on the bench until it’s resolved. | 在调查完成之前我被停职了 |
[04:51] | Way to step up, bro. | 真是好样的 兄弟 |
[04:52] | Stay out of this, Adam. | 别火上浇油 亚当 |
[04:53] | Hey. Enough. | 够了 |
[04:58] | Now listen, everything is gonna be fine. | 听着 不会有事的 |
[05:02] | So stop talking, | 所以别干聊了 |
[05:04] | and track down that bad dope. | 赶快去追查恶性毒品吧 |
[05:06] | Okay, let’s get to work. | 好 我们开工吧 |
[05:10] | That’s my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[05:11] | – That’s my baby! – I’m sorry– | -那是我儿子 -抱歉… |
[05:13] | Let me go! Let me see my baby. | 放开我 我要见我儿子 |
[05:15] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[05:17] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[05:21] | Same tox report for all five DOAs. | 五名死者的药物检测结果相同 |
[05:23] | Heroin cut with battery acid. | 电池酸液浸润的海洛因 |
[05:25] | Battery acid? Really? | 电池酸液 真的吗 |
[05:26] | That means it’s intentional. | 这意味着是蓄意的 |
[05:27] | It means somebody’s trying to put bodies on the street. | 也就是说有人想要满街尸体 |
[05:30] | Wait, so, is this business | 等等 所以到底是贩毒 |
[05:31] | or is this some sicko serial killer out here | 还是有某个病态的连环杀手 |
[05:33] | just trying to kill people with dope instead of bullets? | 想要用毒品代替子弹来杀人 |
[05:36] | Well, all five ODs | 所有五名吸毒过量者 |
[05:38] | are on the West Side between Sacramento and California. | 都在萨克拉门托和加利福尼亚之间的西区 |
[05:40] | It’s confined to one area, | 就这一个区域 |
[05:41] | which is a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[05:42] | What about the crime scenes? | 那犯罪现场呢 |
[05:43] | Detectives found packets | 警探们在五个地点中的 |
[05:44] | at three out of five locations. | 三个地方都找到了包装袋 |
[05:45] | They all had the same logo: a spider. | 它们都有同一个标志 一只蜘蛛 |
[05:47] | Yeah, well, maybe we should call Voight, | 好 或许我们该打给博伊特 |
[05:48] | see if he can at least point us in the right direction. | 看看他能不能给我们指明方向 |
[05:50] | No. We can’t. | 不 不行 |
[05:51] | Hank’s off the books until | 在民警问责办公室 |
[05:52] | COPA’s done with the investigation. | 调查结束前汉克不能插手 |
[05:53] | Right, yeah, I know that, but | 对 我知道 但是 |
[05:54] | there’s five people dead | 死了五个人 |
[05:55] | and the clock’s ticking, so… | 时间紧迫 所以… |
[05:56] | Voight’s not involved, you understand? | 博伊特不参与 你明白了吗 |
[05:59] | He’s been stripped. | 他被剥夺了身份 |
[06:00] | It’s violation to even talk to him about any of this. | 即使只跟他说案情也是违规 |
[06:07] | All right, talk to Narcotics. | 去联系缉毒队 |
[06:09] | See who the shot-callers are and who’s supplying | 看看有哪些管事的 还有谁在提供 |
[06:10] | product with a spider logo. | 带蜘蛛标志的货 |
[06:12] | All these kids copped somewhere. | 这些孩子都去过某个地方 |
[06:13] | Hopefully that somewhere is connected to the same corner. | 但愿这个地方有共同点 |
[06:15] | I think they are. | 我想的确有 |
[06:16] | I ran the phones. | 我查过电话记录 |
[06:17] | All five trace back to the same burner. | 所有五通都追踪到同一部一次性电话 |
[06:19] | Gotta be the dealer. | 应该是毒贩 |
[06:20] | Pinged it, looks like he’s doing business | 追踪后 发现他一直在 |
[06:21] | on the corner of Sacramento and Fillmore. | 萨克拉门托和菲尔莫尔的交接处卖货 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:26] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们接下来这么做 |
[06:29] | Dealer’s name is Andre Thompson, | 毒贩的名字叫安德烈·汤普森 |
[06:30] | AKA Little Dre. | 又称小德烈 |
[06:31] | 5’9”, 135 pounds. | 身高一米八 体重135磅 |
[06:33] | 19 years old, two priors. | 十九岁 有两次前科 |
[06:34] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I got him. | 好好好 我想我看到他了 |
[06:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:38] | He’s working near the southeast corner, | 他在东南角做生意呢 |
[06:39] | you see that? | 看到没 |
[06:40] | – Blue jacket. – Oh, yeah, yeah, I see him. | -蓝外套 -对对 我看到他了 |
[06:47] | So this Antonio thing. | 安东尼奥的事 |
[06:50] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想说这个 |
[06:51] | He didn’t see the shooting, Ruzek. | 他没看到枪击 鲁塞克 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:54] | That doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[06:55] | – Yeah, it matters. – No, it doesn’t. | -当然重要 -不 不重要 |
[06:56] | It doesn’t matter. Not in this situation, it doesn’t. | 无关紧要 至少在这件事上 不重要 |
[06:59] | Not when the dead guy got exactly what he deserved. | 坏人是罪有应得 |
[07:01] | We’re talking about the guy who ordered the hit on Al. | 那可是下令袭击老埃的那个人 |
[07:03] | – I get it. – No. Hey. | -我知道 -不 |
[07:05] | Antonio was right that | 安东尼奥就在那里 |
[07:07] | Voight’s future hinges on his word. | 博伊特的前途可拴在他的嘴上 |
[07:09] | He had the opportunity to back up his brother and he didn’t. | 他有机会支援他兄弟 但他没有 |
[07:13] | And I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[07:15] | But he didn’t, and that’s the end of the story. | 但他没有 故事结束 |
[07:18] | – End of your story, maybe. – Hailey. | -也许是你的故事结束 -海莉 |
[07:19] | Look, what I’m saying is | 我想说的是 |
[07:21] | it’s not as simple as you make it sound. | 这事不是你说起来那么简单的 |
[07:23] | Just keep that in mind. | 记住这点就好 |
[07:29] | Found his jab. | 找到他藏毒的地方了 |
[07:30] | Where? | 哪里 |
[07:32] | Deflated basketball. | 瘪了的篮球里 |
[07:33] | It’s in the shopping cart. | 在购物车里 |
[07:36] | Jay, we’re up with solid eyes, ready to roll. | 杰 我们找到藏毒点了 准备行动 |
[07:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[07:46] | Yo, what’s up, bro? | 你好啊 老兄 |
[07:49] | Looks like you in the wrong neighborhood, homey. | 看样子你来错地方了啊 伙计 |
[07:51] | No, Dre, I’m here to see you, man. | 不 安德雷 我是来见你的 |
[07:52] | We just talked on the phone. | 我们刚打过电话 |
[07:53] | I’m friends with Nick, from Evanston. | 我是尼克的朋友 从埃文斯顿来的 |
[07:56] | Long black hair? | 黑色长头发吗 |
[07:57] | No. No, it’s light, like mine. | 不 是浅色头发 跟我似的 |
[07:59] | And it’s shaved like a Marine. | 剃得像海军陆战队一样 |
[07:59] | Come on, man. Just help me out, bro. | 拜托 老兄 帮帮我 |
[08:02] | How much you want? | 你要多少 |
[08:03] | Couple grams. | 几克吧 |
[08:05] | – I could do that. – All right, cool. | -可以给你 -谢谢 太棒了 |
[08:08] | Chicago PD, hands on the hood. | 芝加哥警署 把手放在引擎盖上 |
[08:10] | Hands on the hood. | 把手放在引擎盖上 |
[08:12] | – Hey! Hands on the hood! – Get on the hood! | -把手放在引擎盖上 -手放上去 |
[08:14] | On hood, there you go. | 放在引擎盖上 就这样 |
[08:15] | I ain’t got no dope. | 我身上没毒品 |
[08:16] | I told you, I ain’t got no dope! | 我跟你说了 我没有毒品 |
[08:17] | You keep your head down. | 低下头去 |
[08:18] | You got the wrong man. | 你们抓错人了 |
[08:19] | Jay Campbell from Winnetka. | 杰·坎贝尔 来自温内特卡 |
[08:22] | What you doing on the West Side, Jay? | 你来曼哈顿西区干吗 杰 |
[08:23] | I’m lost, man. I’m looking for directions. | 我迷路了 我正在问路 |
[08:24] | – You good? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -嗯 |
[08:25] | Okay. Y’all good to go. | 好的 你们可以走了 |
[08:26] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 给你带来不便请谅解 |
[08:28] | That wasn’t no inconvenience. | 这不是不便 |
[08:30] | That was a violation of my Constitutional rights. | 这是侵犯宪法所赋予我的权利 |
[08:32] | People are dying because of this dope you selling. | 许多人死于你贩卖的毒品 |
[08:34] | Now’s a bad time to give me lectures on the Constitution. | 现在不是你给我讲宪法的时候 |
[08:39] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[08:41] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[09:08] | Andre’s hot. | 安德烈很生气啊 |
[09:11] | He should be. | 那是当然 |
[09:11] | Just lost thousands of dollars’ worth of someone else’s drugs. | 他刚刚丢失了属于别人的上千元的毒品 |
[09:16] | “Do I call my supplier and admit I screwed up, | “是打电话给上家 承认我搞砸了呢 |
[09:19] | “Or keep my mouth shut and pay the G note | 还是一句话不说 用自己的钱包 |
[09:21] | out of my own pocket?” | 把这笔钱垫上” |
[09:24] | And the answer is… | 他选择了 |
[09:27] | choice A. | 前者 |
[09:27] | Always is. | 总是如此 |
[09:33] | All right. | 找到了 |
[09:36] | Okay, we got a phone number and an address, | 我们查到了电话号码和地址 |
[09:37] | 8660 West 54th Street. | 地址是西54街8660号 |
[09:40] | – Let’s go get this punk. – Yeah. | -把这小混混抓了 -好的 |
[09:44] | We’ve got five dead bodies, Jalen. | 我们找到了五具尸体 杰伦 |
[09:45] | Make that six. | 现在是六具了 |
[09:47] | Patrol just found her in an alley off Lexington. | 巡逻队刚在列克星敦市的一条小巷里发现她 |
[09:49] | Amy Moore, 19. | 艾米·摩尔 19岁 |
[09:51] | Last number she dialed, same as the other five– | 最后一个电话 和其他五个人一样 |
[09:53] | your boy, Andre. | 打给了你的人 安德烈 |
[09:54] | Sorry, I don’t know no Andre. | 抱歉 我不认识安德烈 |
[09:56] | No? He’s the skinny black dude | 不认识吗 他是个瘦瘦的黑人 |
[09:57] | who works the corner of Sacramento and Fillmore. | 工作在萨克拉门托和菲尔莫尔的街角 |
[09:59] | You know, the one you sell heroin to? | 就是你卖给他海洛因的那个 |
[10:01] | The one who just called ’cause he lost his jab. | 那个刚刚因为把货丢了而打来电话的人 |
[10:02] | Y’all must have me confused with someone else. | 你们一定是把我和别人搞混了 |
[10:04] | Like, for real. | 说真的 |
[10:05] | I don’t know nothing about no dope. | 我不知道什么毒品的事 |
[10:07] | Really? Nothing? | 真的 什么都不知道吗 |
[10:08] | Yeah. Nothing. | 是的 什么都不知道 |
[10:09] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[10:12] | We found that in a hidden compartment in your passenger door. | 我们在你客卧门旁的隐藏隔间里找到的 |
[10:14] | It’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[10:16] | Look, man. If you give up your supplier, | 听着 如果你说出你的供货商 |
[10:17] | you’ll get out in five. | 你五年就能出来 |
[10:19] | If you don’t, we’re gonna charge you | 如果你不说 我们将会以 |
[10:20] | with narcotic-induced homicide | 毒品致死罪起诉你 |
[10:22] | and you die in prison. | 你就死在监狱里了 |
[10:25] | So why don’t you do yourself a favor, Jalen? | 何不帮自己一把呢 杰伦 |
[10:26] | Start talking. | 交代吧 |
[10:30] | All right, sure thing. | 好吧 我说 |
[10:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:34] | But only after you get on your knees | 但是除非你给我跪下 |
[10:36] | and kiss my black ass. | 亲我的屁股 |
[10:40] | Pass. | 不用了 |
[10:42] | But I’m sure you’re gonna meet some new friends in prison | 但是我确信你会在监狱里遇到一些新朋友 |
[10:44] | that are gonna be happy to take you up on that offer. | 他们会很乐意接受你这个提议 |
[10:50] | He’s laughing at us. | 他在取笑我们 |
[10:52] | There’s people dying and this kid’s laughing. | 现在有人死了 这个孩子居然在笑 |
[10:54] | He doesn’t want to talk, | 他要是不想开口 |
[10:55] | there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们也没办法 |
[11:12] | All right, I know you’re supposed to be on the bench– | 我知道你现在被停职了 |
[11:13] | I told you, Antonio is in charge. | 我跟你说过了 现在安东尼奥负责 |
[11:15] | We got six dead. | 有六起死亡案 |
[11:16] | They’re all under 20. It’s not even lunch yet. | 他们都不到20岁 现在还没到午饭时间 |
[11:17] | Six? | 六起吗 |
[11:19] | They found another one. | 又找到了一个 |
[11:27] | All right, I’ll see what I can do. | 行吧 我看看我能做点什么 |
[11:28] | – But this stays between us. – Of course. | -但是不能告诉别人 -当然 |
[11:39] | All right, everybody. | 好了大家 |
[11:40] | What else do we know about Jalen? | 关于杰伦 我们还知道些什么 |
[11:42] | He’s affiliated with the Black Tiger Posse, | 他隶属于黑虎帮 |
[11:44] | has two priors, both drug-related. | 有两次前科 都和毒品有关 |
[11:46] | Okay, so we work this up and down. | 好的 我们分头调查 |
[11:48] | Burgess, Atwater, | 伯吉斯 阿特沃特 |
[11:49] | start with the kid on the corner. | 从街角那个男孩儿开始 |
[11:50] | Andre. | 安德烈 |
[11:51] | Wave those homicides under his nose, see if he bites. | 把那些死人照片给他看 看他上不上钩 |
[11:54] | The rest of you work your sources | 其余的人去发动关系 |
[11:55] | and find Jalen’s suppliers. | 找到杰伦的上家 |
[11:57] | Who sold the product to him? Who’s behind the spider logo? | 他从谁那里买的货 蜘蛛标志背后是谁 |
[12:00] | And coordinate with Patrol. I want them to put up fliers | 另外和巡警协调下 我要他们去发传单 |
[12:02] | so that everyone in the neighborhood | 让附近的住户都知道 |
[12:03] | knows what’s going on out there. | 街头上发生了什么 |
[12:04] | All right, put up fliers? | 等等 发传单 |
[12:06] | We sure that’s a good idea? | 这是好主意吗 |
[12:08] | Demand usually goes up when ODs start happening | 吸毒过量一出现 需求就会增加 |
[12:10] | because the junkies think that the dope’s super-charged. | 因为那些毒虫子会认为这种货够劲儿 |
[12:13] | Put word out, that might do more harm than good. | 再广而告之的话只会有坏处 |
[12:15] | I get it, but it’s better to be transparent. | 我明白 但我们最好透明办案 |
[12:17] | This way the people decide for themselves. | 这样就能让人们自行决定 |
[12:18] | Right, even if it’s gonna kill more people? | 哪怕这样会死更多人吗 |
[12:23] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 行动吧 |
[12:24] | We don’t have much time. | 没时间闲扯了 |
[12:27] | All right, man. | 那好吧 |
[12:28] | Adam, hang back a sec. | 亚当 等下 |
[12:38] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[12:40] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:42] | I know you’re upset | 我知道你不高兴 |
[12:44] | about Al. | 关于老埃 |
[12:46] | About Voight. | 关于博伊特 |
[12:47] | But we got work to do here. | 但我们还有职责 |
[12:49] | So no more crap. | 所以别那么多废话 |
[12:53] | Whatever you say. | 都听你的 |
[12:55] | You’re the boss. | 你是老大 |
[13:07] | All right, I got a name for you. | 我给你查到了一个名字 |
[13:08] | Phil Gamble. | 菲尔·甘博 |
[13:09] | Supplies the product to all the black gangs | 给所有黑人帮派供应毒品 |
[13:11] | this part of the West Side. | 遍布整个西区 |
[13:12] | Phil Gamble? | 菲尔·甘博 |
[13:14] | – I’ve never heard of him before. – He’s a pro. | -我从没听说过他 -他是个老手 |
[13:16] | He minds his own business, stays under the radar. | 闷声发大财 从不招惹警察 |
[13:18] | Why would someone like that pump bad dope onto the streets? | 这种人为什么会往街上卖恶性毒品 |
[13:21] | That doesn’t seem to make sense. | 似乎说不通啊 |
[13:22] | Well, that I don’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[13:23] | What I do know, he’s the man | 我知道的是 他的标志 |
[13:24] | behind the spider logo, | 就是蜘蛛标志 |
[13:26] | which means he’s involved, | 这就证明他也有牵连 |
[13:27] | intentionally or unintentionally. | 不管是不是有意 |
[13:29] | So talk to him, see if you can catch him dirty. | 找他谈谈 看能不能逮到什么把柄 |
[13:31] | He owns a bar called The Trick. | 他开了一间叫”戏法”的酒吧 |
[13:32] | Copy that. Hey, boss. | 明白 老大 |
[13:35] | This, ah… | 这次的 |
[13:37] | shooting investigation. | 枪击案调查 |
[13:39] | You gonna be all right? | 你不会有事吧 |
[13:40] | You got an angle to play? | 你有办法的吧 |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 有 |
[13:44] | It’s called the truth. | 那就是说出真相 |
[13:49] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[13:51] | I ain’t got nothing to say. | 我无可奉告 |
[13:52] | We’ve got six kids on a slab at the morgue | 我们的停尸间里躺着六个孩子的遗体 |
[13:54] | because of your dope, and you’re gonna pull | 都是因为你的毒品 而你却要 |
[13:55] | the “I got nothing to say” card? | 玩”无可奉告”这一套吗 |
[13:57] | My dope? What makes you say that? | 我的毒品 你凭什么这么说 |
[13:59] | Phil, it’s being sold in an area you control, | 菲尔 货是在你的地盘里卖的 |
[14:02] | and it’s got your logo on it. | 而且上面还有你的标志 |
[14:05] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[14:07] | Very. | 非常确定 |
[14:12] | Come on, Phil. What’s going on here? | 说吧 菲尔 到底是怎么回事 |
[14:14] | Who’s cutting your product with battery acid | 谁往你的货里掺了电池酸液 |
[14:16] | that doesn’t happen by accident. | 这显然不像是个巧合 |
[14:18] | Look, bro, it’s clear | 哥们 你显然 |
[14:19] | you don’t know what we’re talking about. | 不知道我们在说什么 |
[14:21] | So help us. | 那你就帮帮我们 |
[14:21] | Help us get this crap off the street | 帮我们把这种劣等货清出街头 |
[14:23] | before it kills anybody else. | 不要再死人了 |
[14:25] | And we can work out some sort of deal, all right? | 我们可以谈个交易 好不好 |
[14:28] | But you got to help us now. | 但你必须帮助我们 |
[14:36] | No. | 不行 |
[14:38] | Like I said before… | 我之前说过了 |
[14:41] | I ain’t got nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[14:43] | Now it’s best you leave… | 请你们离开 |
[14:46] | Officers. | 两位警官 |
[14:59] | No luck, man. | 没结果 |
[15:00] | Talked to a bunch of low-level dealers. | 跟一堆下层毒贩谈过了 |
[15:01] | Kids, really, like 16, 17. | 其实都是十六七岁的小子 |
[15:03] | They don’t know anything. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[15:05] | Did confiscate half an ounce, though. | 毒品倒是没收了不少 |
[15:06] | Yeah, we struck out too. | 我们这边也没结果 |
[15:07] | Tried to squeeze this guy named Gamble | 想从这个甘博嘴里撬点情报出来 |
[15:09] | but he wasn’t having it. | 但他一个字都不说 |
[15:11] | Gamble? Who the hell is he? | 甘博 什么人 |
[15:12] | Word is he controls the spot | 据说他控制的地盘上 |
[15:13] | where the hot loads were being sold. | 有大量的毒品买卖交易 |
[15:14] | But, like I said, | 但我说了 |
[15:15] | he shot us down pretty quickly. | 他一个字都不肯对我们说 |
[15:17] | Yeah, he seemed more confused than anything. | 是啊 看起来他也是一头雾水 |
[15:20] | Like he had no idea the ODs | 他好像不知道这些孩子 |
[15:21] | were connected to his dope. | 都是吸他的货而死 |
[15:23] | How’d you hear about this guy? | 你们怎么听说这个人的 |
[15:24] | Uh, Adam’s CI. | 是亚当的线人 |
[15:26] | Yeah, I’ve got a source. | 是 我有个线人 |
[15:27] | He knows the area pretty good. | 对这一片挺了解的 |
[15:29] | – A source. – Yeah. | -线人 -是 |
[15:30] | This source on the books? | 是登记在册的线人吗 |
[15:33] | No, not yet. | 不 还没登记 |
[15:34] | He got a name? | 这线人有名字吗 |
[15:36] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:38] | Are you talking to Voight? | 你是不是去找博伊特了 |
[15:39] | I’m talking to whoever can give us good info– | 我只是尽力去搜索有用的线索 |
[15:40] | So you’re talking to him? | 所以你确实去找他了 |
[15:41] | Antonio, we got six people dead. | 安东尼奥 已经死了六个人了 |
[15:43] | What does it matter who I talk to | 我去找谁或者 |
[15:44] | or where I get my information from? | 从哪得到情报又有什么关系 |
[15:46] | I’m trying to solve the case! | 我只是想把案子破了 |
[15:48] | This is insane. | 真是疯了 |
[15:56] | Look. | 听着 |
[15:57] | I know you’re pissed about this Voight thing. | 我知道博伊特的事让你很生气 |
[15:59] | But that’s your issue. | 但这是你的问题 |
[16:00] | Not mine. | 与我无关 |
[16:02] | Don’t jam me up in all this. | 别把我也牵扯进去 |
[16:04] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah, the guys are loading it up right now– | 是的 工人现在正在装载 |
[16:43] | Hey. Sergeant Hank Voight, | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[16:45] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[16:46] | Let me call you back. | 我一会儿给你回电 |
[16:47] | Listen, you got a surveillance camera | 听着 你们有一个屋顶的 |
[16:49] | on the roof. I think it’s facing east. | 监控摄像头朝着东面 |
[16:51] | I need to see the footage. | 我需要看下录像内容 |
[16:55] | This about the shooting the other day? | 是有关那天枪击的事情吗 |
[16:56] | Yeah, listen. | 是的 听着 |
[16:57] | I just need to see the tape. | 我只需要看下录像 |
[16:58] | It shouldn’t take long. | 应该花不了多久 |
[17:00] | I’d give it to you, | 如果我有就给你了 |
[17:01] | but some people already came for it. | 但已经有人拿走了 |
[17:03] | People? | 什么人 |
[17:04] | Police. Guys in suits. | 警察 穿制服的家伙 |
[17:06] | Said they were with Internal Affairs. | 说自己是内务部的 |
[17:08] | Hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[17:10] | So you gave them the tape, right? | 你把录像给他们了 对吧 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:12] | About an hour ago. | 大概一小时前 |
[17:13] | You see the video yourself? | 你看过录像内容吗 |
[17:16] | Were you in the room when the police were watching it? | 警察在看录像的时候你是否和他们在一起 |
[17:18] | No. | 不在一起 |
[17:20] | I just, I let them in the office, | 我带他们去了办公室 |
[17:21] | showed them where everything was, | 告诉他们东西都在哪 |
[17:22] | then left. | 然后就走了 |
[17:24] | Ten minutes later they’re walking out the door with my machine. | 十分钟后他们带着我的设备离开了 |
[17:27] | They give me the machine back, right? | 他们会把监控器还我的 对吧 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:33] | I’d be happy to show you the footage if we had any. | 如果我们有录像的话我很愿意给你看 |
[17:39] | There’s no surveillance video? | 所以没有监控录像吗 |
[17:41] | So I’ve been told. | 据我所知没有 |
[17:47] | Well, I think you might have been told wrong. | 我想那你大概搞错了 |
[17:49] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[17:51] | There is video of the shooting. | 的确有枪击发生时的录像 |
[17:52] | It exists. | 它的确存在 |
[17:55] | And you and I both know it. | 你我都心知肚明 |
[17:59] | What I didn’t know until just now, | 但直到刚才我才确定 |
[18:00] | until you denied its existence… | 直到你否认录像的存在后 |
[18:04] | That video confirms it was a good shoot. | 那段视频能证明是正当开枪 |
[18:06] | That’s preposterous. | 太荒唐了 |
[18:07] | Why would I withhold evidence of a good police shooting? | 我为什么要隐藏证明警察正当开枪的证据呢 |
[18:09] | Yeah, why would you? I don’t know. | 是啊 为什么呢 我不知道 |
[18:12] | Could ruin your next campaign speech. | 可能会毁了你下次的竞选演讲 |
[18:15] | Like that one you give… | 就像你之前的那个 |
[18:18] | The one about the… CPD cleaning up its act, | 关于芝加哥警署清理门户的演讲 |
[18:21] | getting rid of all those white, middle-aged, cowboy cops. | 开除所有中年白人牛仔警察 |
[18:23] | That one? | 还记得吗 |
[18:26] | I mean, it’s worth a hell of a lot more | 这对于竞选来说 |
[18:27] | on the campaign trail than a good police shooting. | 可比证明警察正当开枪要值钱多了 |
[18:33] | Like I said. No tape. | 我之前也说了 没有录像 |
[18:39] | You’re excused, Sergeant. | 你可以走了 警长 |
[18:50] | Guys, that was Meredith. | 大伙儿 梅瑞狄斯的电话 |
[18:51] | She asked us to be the pallbearers tomorrow. | 她让我们明天去当护柩人 |
[18:55] | – Platt… – Yeah? | -普拉特 -怎么了 |
[18:55] | We need more officers on the street. | 我们需要派更多警员去街上 |
[18:57] | We gotta be two deep on every dope corner in that neighborhood. | 我们需要深入那片区域的每个贩毒窝点 |
[18:59] | I’ll try, but I’ve only got so many bodies. | 我尽力 但我就这点手下 |
[19:02] | Hey, I’ve been going back through Jalen’s phone, | 我查了杰伦的电话记录 |
[19:03] | and the last three days he made 22 calls | 最近三天他打了22通电话 |
[19:06] | to the same burner in Pilsen. | 给皮尔森的一个一次性手机 |
[19:07] | Pilsen? | 皮尔森 |
[19:08] | So a black dealer named Jalen who works the West Side | 在西区贩毒黑人毒贩杰伦 |
[19:10] | is chatting with a Mexican cat in Pilsen? | 跟皮尔森的墨西哥小子勾搭上了 |
[19:12] | – That’s right. – Yo, Jay. | -没错 -杰 |
[19:13] | I ran that name you gave me through HIDTA | 我在高效毒品走私地区数据库查了你给我的名字 |
[19:15] | and it came back hot. | 有结果了 |
[19:16] | Guy named Ernesto Varga. | 这人叫厄奈斯托·瓦尔加 |
[19:18] | Plugged to some major suppliers in Mexico. | 为墨西哥大贩毒商跑腿 |
[19:20] | All right, track him down fast. | 好 赶紧找到他 |
[19:31] | – Chicago PD. – Ernesto Varga? | -芝加哥警署 -厄奈斯托·瓦尔加 |
[19:33] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[19:35] | Body. | 尸体 |
[19:41] | Yeah, he’s dead. | 没错 他死了 |
[19:47] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 发生枪击 发生枪击 |
[19:50] | Copy that, 50-21 David. | 收到 D5021 |
[19:51] | We’ve got cars rolling your way. | 支援已经在来的路上了 |
[19:53] | Everyone else stay off the air. | 其他人请勿使用频道 |
[20:03] | – What? – It’s a kid. | -什么情况 -是个孩子 |
[20:05] | What? | 什么 |
[20:06] | It’s a kid. | 是个孩子 |
[20:08] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[20:10] | It’s the police. Okay? We’re the police. | 我们是警察 好吗 我们是警察 |
[20:12] | – Put the gun down. – Son of a bitch. | -把枪放下 -真他妈的 |
[20:14] | All right? | 好吗 |
[20:15] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[20:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:18] | You speak English? Habla ingles? | 你会说英语吗 说英语 |
[20:20] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[20:22] | All right? No more shooting. | 好吗 别再开枪了 |
[20:24] | All right? | 好吗 |
[20:29] | Screw this, man. | 去他的 哥们 |
[20:31] | Stay right there. Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. | 就待在那里 别开枪 别开枪 |
[20:33] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[20:35] | – I got this. – Hey. | -我能搞定 -你干什么 |
[20:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:38] | – No mas pistola. – Kev. | -我不拿枪 -小凯 |
[20:39] | – Okay? – Kevin. | -好吗 -凯文 |
[20:40] | Put your gun down, I got this. | 把枪收起来 我可以搞定 |
[20:41] | Kevin, pick your gun up. | 凯文 把你的枪捡起来 |
[20:43] | It’s on the floor, okay, buddy? | 放地上了 好了 哥们 |
[20:44] | Kevin. Kev. | 凯文 小凯 |
[20:45] | You see that? I got this. | 你看到了吗 我能搞定的 |
[20:47] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别 |
[20:48] | Don’t. | 别 |
[20:51] | – It’s okay. – Kev. | -没事的 -小凯 |
[20:53] | – No, please don’t do this. – I got this. | -不要 拜托别这样 -我可以的 |
[20:54] | – No, man. – Let me do this, okay? | -不 哥们 -让我来 好吗 |
[20:55] | You see that? It’s just me and you. | 看到了吗 就只有我和你 |
[20:58] | Me, you. | 我 你 |
[21:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:03] | My hands up, gun’s on the floor. | 我的手举起来了 枪在地上 |
[21:06] | Stand down. Stand down. | 退后 退后 |
[21:09] | Stand down, Ruz, I got it. | 退后 鲁塞克 我可以的 |
[21:10] | I got it, just let me do this. | 我可以的 让我来 |
[21:11] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:15] | See? Put the gun down. | 看到了吗 把枪放下 |
[21:19] | Down. | 放下 |
[21:20] | Slow. | 慢慢 |
[21:22] | It’s okay. Put the gun down. | 好了 把枪放下 |
[21:23] | Take your finger off the trigger. | 手指离开扳机 |
[21:25] | Finger off the trigger. | 手指离开扳机 |
[21:27] | Okay? He’s gonna be okay. | 好吗 他会没事的 |
[21:29] | He about to put it down. | 他要放下了 |
[21:30] | Finger off the trigger. There you go. | 手指离开扳机 好了 |
[21:33] | Bueno. Down. | 很好 放下 |
[21:35] | There you go. | 好了 |
[21:39] | Lo siento! | 对不起 |
[21:42] | Lo siento… | 对不起… |
[21:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:51] | Everything’s all right. | 一切会好的 |
[21:55] | You’re good. | 你没事的 |
[21:56] | Varga was dead when we got here. | 我们到这的时候瓦尔加已经死了 |
[21:58] | We missed the shooting by ten minutes. | 我们是在枪击发生后10分钟赶到的 |
[21:59] | Give or take. | 十分钟左右吧 |
[22:00] | Yeah, blood was still fresh. | 是 血还很新鲜 |
[22:02] | But the kid is okay? | 但那孩子没事吧 |
[22:04] | Uh, the Patrol took him down to Chicago Med to get checked out. | 巡逻队带他到芝加哥医院检查了 |
[22:08] | Was he able to ID the shooter? | 他能认出枪手吗 |
[22:09] | No, he was hiding in his room. | 不能 他当时躲在他的房间里 |
[22:12] | Said he heard someone arguing with his dad | 他说他听到有人和他爸在争吵 |
[22:14] | and two gunshots. | 还有两声枪响 |
[22:17] | All right, what’s it look like to you? | 你们怎么看 |
[22:18] | A robbery or what? | 抢劫还是什么 |
[22:19] | No, we found $20,000 in cash | 不是 我们找到了两万现金 |
[22:22] | and a Rolex, so… | 还有一块劳力士 所以… |
[22:24] | definitely wasn’t just a robbery. | 肯定不是抢劫 |
[22:25] | Yeah, more like a straight-up hit. | 是的 更像是有目的的枪杀 |
[22:30] | All right, you two need anything, let me know. | 好 你们俩有什么需要的 告诉我 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:44] | What the hell was that, man? | 刚刚那是怎么回事 兄弟 |
[22:45] | Why’d you go in like that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[22:46] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[22:48] | Worried about the kid. | 担心那孩子 |
[22:49] | And you thought I was gonna shoot him? | 你觉得我会开枪 |
[22:50] | – Yeah. And if you did– – I wasn’t gonna shoot him. | -是 如果你开枪了… -我不会开枪的 |
[22:55] | Adam, I hear you. | 亚当 我听到你说的了 |
[22:58] | And that is the right call. | 那么做是对的 |
[23:00] | It’s a kid with a gun. He wasn’t listening. | 是个拿着枪的孩子 他不听我们的话 |
[23:02] | But I couldn’t watch that happen. | 但是我不能看着那发生 |
[23:05] | I said I wasn’t gonna shoot him. | 我说了我不会开枪的 |
[23:14] | All right, look, I know it’s a tough play. | 好了 我知道很难 |
[23:17] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[23:20] | But, Kev, you go in like that… | 但是小凯 你那么做… |
[23:23] | the position you put me in, | 让我陷入那样的境地 |
[23:24] | what choice do I have right there? | 我有什么选择 |
[23:26] | I shoot a little kid or I… | 我开枪打那个小孩还是我… |
[23:28] | watch him shoot you? | 看着他开枪打你 |
[23:31] | That ain’t right, man. | 那是不对的 兄弟 |
[23:32] | It’s just… | 那是… |
[23:36] | I can’t bear to have another one of my friends die this week. | 我承受不了这周再死一个朋友了 |
[23:44] | I can’t bear it, man. | 我承受不了 兄弟 |
[23:59] | Recognize that dude? | 认出那个人了吗 |
[24:03] | This dude right here. | 这个人 |
[24:05] | That dude? | 那个人 |
[24:08] | – Ernesto Varga ring a bell? – No. | -厄奈斯托·瓦尔加 听起来耳熟吗 -不 |
[24:11] | You called him 22 times this week. | 你这周给他打了22次电话 |
[24:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:14] | Jalen, it’s over, man. | 杰伦 别装了 |
[24:16] | We all know what’s going on. | 我们都知道是怎么回事 |
[24:17] | And if we know, | 而且如果我们知道了 |
[24:18] | you can be damn sure Gamble knows. | 那甘博也知道 |
[24:19] | Knows what? | 知道什么 |
[24:20] | The game that you and Varga are playing. | 你和瓦尔加玩的把戏 |
[24:22] | Putting out poison under his logo. | 给他的货下毒 |
[24:25] | Trying to convince people it was him killing folks. | 想让人们相信是他杀了人 |
[24:28] | Or maybe you were just trying to frame his ass. | 或者也许你就是想陷害他 |
[24:30] | Hoping that we’d blame him for the ODs, | 希望我们会把吸毒过量者的死因归罪于他 |
[24:32] | get him off the street, open up the market. | 把他从街道上清出去 打开市场 |
[24:34] | – I get it. – Look, either way, | -我明白 -无论是什么 |
[24:36] | it’s clear the two of you | 很明显你俩 |
[24:37] | were trying to roll up old Phil Gamble, | 想要整整老菲尔·甘博 |
[24:39] | take his customers. | 抢他的客人 |
[24:40] | That’s clear. | 很明显 |
[24:44] | Did you know about the battery acid? | 你知道电池酸液的事吗 |
[24:46] | Or was that Varga’s idea? | 还是说那是瓦尔加的主意 |
[24:47] | Because if you didn’t, | 因为如果你没有参与 |
[24:49] | we can work with you, man. | 我们就能和你合作 |
[24:51] | All right? We can blame it on the dead guy. | 好吗 这一切可以推到死人头上 |
[24:52] | Yeah, I keep telling you. | 我一直告诉你们 |
[24:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[24:54] | Jalen, I’m starting to lose my patience. | 杰伦 我要开始失去耐心了 |
[24:55] | – Give me my lawyer, bitch. – “Bitch”? | -我要找我的律师 贱人 -你叫我贱人 |
[24:57] | “Bitch”? I’ll give you your bitch. | 贱人 我会把你的贱人给你 |
[25:00] | You and me, we’re gonna take a walk… | 我们出去好好走一趟 |
[25:01] | You’re gonna tell me where the dope… | 你得告诉我毒品在哪 |
[25:03] | Let him go, Adam! Enough! Enough! | 放开他 亚当 够了 |
[25:05] | Kevin, bring him downstairs. | 凯文 带他下楼 |
[25:06] | – Get him processed now. – Yeah. | -让他冷静冷静 -好的 |
[25:07] | – Okay. – Move, move. | -好 -走走 |
[25:11] | – What the hell are you doing? – What the hell am I doing? | -你在干吗 -我在干什么 |
[25:13] | He knows where the dope is! | 他知道毒品在哪儿 |
[25:15] | It doesn’t matter! He lawyered up! | 那不重要 他叫律师了 |
[25:17] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[25:23] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:24] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[25:27] | What do you mean it doesn’t matter? | 你说那不重要是什么意思 |
[25:28] | Adam, just let it go. | 亚当 别管了 |
[25:29] | Everyone’s doing everything we can. | 所有人都在尽全力 |
[25:30] | No, we are not. | 不 不是 |
[25:31] | No, we are not, not by a long shot. | 不 没有 还远远不够 |
[25:33] | Antonio, if Voight was here | 安东尼奥 如果博伊特在这里 |
[25:35] | the dope would be off the street by now! | 现在毒品就不会在街上了 |
[25:36] | – But he isn’t here, is he? – Yeah, why’s that? | -但他不在这里 -是啊 为什么呢 |
[25:38] | We’re doing it my way! | 按我的方式来 |
[25:39] | And if you don’t like it, then get the hell out! | 如果你不喜欢 就滚出去 |
[25:45] | I have an update. | 我有新消息 |
[25:48] | – Three more dead. – Oh, my God. | -又死了3个人 -天呐 |
[25:50] | Two female. Both white, both 18. | 两名女性 都是白人 18岁 |
[25:52] | One male, Hispanic, 20. | 一名女性 西班牙籍 20岁 |
[25:54] | Same spider logo on the empty packets. | 空口袋上都有一样的蜘蛛标志 |
[25:56] | Come on, let’s go. Go. | 我们出发 走 |
[25:57] | You heard her. Get to the scene. | 你们听到她说的了 去现场 |
[26:15] | I’m doing the best I can, Sarge, | 我在尽我所能 警长 |
[26:17] | but this kid Jalen, he’s not talking, | 但这孩子 杰伦 他不肯说 |
[26:19] | and I can’t do anything about it | 而且我束手无策 |
[26:21] | ’cause Antonio’s on my ass. | 因为安东尼奥盯着我 |
[26:23] | All right, I’ll take it from here. | 好 接下来交给我吧 |
[26:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:26] | Been talking to Phil Gamble. | 我和菲尔·甘博聊了聊 |
[26:27] | He gave me some useful information. | 他给了我一些有用信息 |
[26:29] | – Like what? – Doesn’t matter. | -说了什么 -那不重要 |
[26:32] | I’m gonna call you in 30 minutes. | 半小时内我会给你电话 |
[26:34] | Just make sure your phone is on, you have access to Jalen, | 确定你的电话可以打通 你可以接近杰伦 |
[26:36] | and you’re alone. You got it? | 而且你是一个人 明白了吗 |
[26:38] | – Yep. – All right. | -明白 -好的 |
[26:43] | – Dawson, right? – Yes, ma’am. | -道森 对吗 -是的 女士 |
[26:45] | – Close it. – Yep. | -关门 -好的 |
[26:47] | What the hell is going on out there? | 发生什么了 |
[26:48] | We got nine dead. | 有九位死者了 |
[26:50] | I know. It’s a bad situation, | 我知道 情况很糟 |
[26:51] | but I assure you we’re doing everything we can. | 但我确定我们在全力以赴 |
[26:53] | These overdoses are a black eye on this city, | 这些瘾君子对城市 |
[26:55] | on this police department. | 对警署而言是个耻辱 |
[26:56] | Drug arrests are up 34% | 缉毒率上升到34% |
[26:58] | yet we got bodies dropping all over town. | 然而城里到处都是尸体 |
[27:00] | You need to find these drugs before another body drops. | 你得在下一具尸体出现前找到毒品 |
[27:03] | I’m trying my hardest. | 我会尽全力 |
[27:04] | Nobody cares how hard you try, detective. | 没人在意你尽了多大全力 警探 |
[27:06] | This isn’t kindergarten. | 这儿不是幼儿园 |
[27:07] | We don’t give A’s for effort. | 我们不会为努力嘉奖A |
[27:10] | Get it done. | 把事情搞定 |
[28:08] | Yeah, they’re having their anniversary sale, | 他们要进行年度促销 |
[28:09] | so, like, everything’s 50% off. | 比如很多东西五折销售 |
[28:12] | Yeah, girl, no. You’re telling me. | 姑娘 不 你告诉我 |
[28:14] | Oh, no, she’s doing great. You know. | 不 她干得很好 你知道的 |
[28:19] | You know, with poor people, it’s, like, a lifesaver. | 对于穷人而言 就像是救世主 |
[28:21] | No, I’m making dinner right now, and then– | 不 我要做晚饭了 |
[28:22] | um, yeah– | 是的 |
[28:25] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[28:28] | Tell her you’ll call her back | 告诉她一会回她电话 |
[28:30] | and hang up the phone, you understand? | 然后挂断 明白吗 |
[28:33] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[28:35] | I-I’ll call you back, all right? | 一会回你电话 好吗 |
[28:38] | Give me the phone. | 电话给我 |
[28:40] | Listen. Just relax. | 听着 放松 |
[28:43] | Please don’t hurt me. I– | 别伤害我 我… |
[28:46] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪儿 |
[28:50] | Where does Jalen keep the cash? | 杰伦把钱藏在哪儿了 |
[28:52] | – He’ll kill me. – Jalen is in jail. | -他会杀了我的 -杰伦在监狱里 |
[28:54] | He’s gonna be there for 15 years, maybe more. | 他会在里面呆上15年 甚至更长 |
[29:00] | Look, you help me, | 听着 你帮我 |
[29:02] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[29:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:13] | Yeah, boss, I’m almost there. | 老大 我马上就到 |
[29:16] | Jalen. | 杰伦 |
[29:17] | Nah, I told you I ain’t talking. | 不 我说了我不会开口 |
[29:18] | Yeah, we’re gonna give you one more opportunity | 是啊 我们再给你一次机会 |
[29:19] | to tell us where the product is. | 告诉我们毒品在哪儿 |
[29:21] | Jalen, look at the phone. | 杰伦 看手机 |
[29:23] | Yo, look at the phone. | 看手机 |
[29:24] | Hey, Jalen, guess who I’m with? | 杰伦 猜猜我和谁在一起呢 |
[29:27] | Vanessa. | 凡妮莎 |
[29:28] | The mother of your beautiful son. | 你可爱儿子的母亲 |
[29:30] | Yo, what the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[29:31] | Easy, easy. Just shut up and listen. | 放轻松 闭上嘴认真听 |
[29:33] | Now you tell me where that hot dope is | 告诉我那批毒品在哪儿 |
[29:36] | and you can keep all the money. | 你就能留下全部的钱 |
[29:39] | All $170,000 of it. | 全部十七万美元 |
[29:44] | You don’t… | 不说的话 |
[29:46] | and I’ll burn every dollar. | 我就把钱都烧了 |
[29:47] | Yo, that’s hers. You can’t touch it. | 那是她的钱 你不能动 |
[29:49] | Yeah, you think I’m bluffing? | 是吗 你觉得我在虚张声势 |
[29:53] | Jalen, come on, please. | 杰伦 快说吧 求你了 |
[29:54] | Jalen, tell him where it is, come on. | 杰伦 告诉他在哪儿 快点 |
[29:57] | Start talking, Jalen. | 说吧 杰伦 |
[29:59] | Or I’ll burn every dollar. | 不然我就把钱都烧了 |
[30:02] | That’s a lot of money. | 那可是很多钱 |
[30:07] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[30:09] | Man, I’ll tell you what you need to know. | 伙计 我会把你需要知道的告诉你 |
[30:11] | But I-I promise I didn’t know | 但是我保证 我之前不知道 |
[30:13] | Varga cut it with battery acid. | 瓦尔加往毒品里混了电池酸液 |
[30:16] | He was supposed to use some sort of laxative– | 他本该用泻药之类的 |
[30:18] | make people sick. | 让人们不舒服 |
[30:19] | – The time for feeling bad… – He didn’t say nothing about | -现在不是内疚的时候 -他根本没说 |
[30:20] | – killing people, swear to God. – is over. Listen to me. | -要杀人 我对上帝发誓 -听我说 |
[30:21] | We need to know where the product is. | 我们需要知道毒品在哪儿 |
[30:23] | All right? Tell us now. | 明白吗 立刻告诉我们 |
[30:31] | Jalen just confessed. | 杰伦刚刚招供了 |
[30:32] | He gave up the stash house. | 他供出了藏毒窝点 |
[30:33] | What? He lawyered up. | 什么 他找了律师 |
[30:35] | You weren’t even supposed to be talking to him. | 你根本不应该和他说话 |
[30:36] | The address is 3220 Edgemont Road. | 地址是埃奇蒙特街3220号 |
[30:38] | There’s 1/2 kilo sitting there just waiting | 那里有半公斤的毒品 |
[30:40] | to kill another 10, 20, 50 people. | 等着再杀10个 20个或50个人 |
[30:42] | And he just volunteered this. | 他就这么主动说出来了 |
[30:43] | – Yes. – You’re lying. | -是的 -你在撒谎 |
[30:45] | You wanna be right or you wanna save lives? | 你是想循规蹈矩还是想救人命 |
[30:50] | It’s your call. | 你来决定 |
[30:55] | Let’s gear up and hit this place now. | 拿上家伙准备行动 |
[31:14] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[31:14] | Now, get your hands up and turn around! | 立刻举起手 转过身来 |
[31:16] | – On the wall, on the wall! – Don’t look at me– | -双手放在墙上 -别看着我 |
[31:19] | Hands on the counter. | 双手放在台面上 |
[31:20] | – Let’s go, let’s go. – Get down. | -快进去 -坐下 |
[31:21] | Nobody move. | 都不许动 |
[31:22] | Everybody keep their hands where they are. | 所有人的手都不许动 |
[31:23] | We’re just gonna make the rounds. | 我们只是搜查一下 |
[31:27] | Go. | 进去 |
[31:38] | Come on, come on… | 快点 |
[31:41] | – You hear that? – Yeah, I hear ’em. | -你听到了吗 -我听到了 |
[31:43] | – You guys good? – You’re good? | -你们准备好了吗 -准备好了吗 |
[31:44] | – Yeah. – Police! | -准备好了 -警察 |
[31:49] | Put your hands against the wall! Hey, put your hands up. | 双手放在墙上 把手举起来 |
[31:50] | Hey, why don’t you three come to me, okay? | 你们三个跟我来 好吗 |
[31:52] | Move against the wall! Now! | 趴在墙上 立刻 |
[31:54] | Now go up against the wall. | 趴在墙上 |
[31:55] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把双手放在我能看见的地方 |
[31:57] | Everything’s okay, I’m Officer Burgess. | 没事的 我是伯吉斯警官 |
[31:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:00] | Are you okay and are you okay? | 你还好吗 你呢 |
[32:01] | Has anyone hurt you? Real slow. | 有人伤害你们吗 慢点 |
[32:02] | No? You’re all right? | 没有吗 你们都没事吗 |
[32:17] | Okay. So you found the dope, congrats. | 好吧 你找到毒品了 恭喜 |
[32:19] | Now we talk about what just happened. | 现在我们来谈谈发生了什么 |
[32:21] | We just solved the problem. | 我们解决了问题 |
[32:21] | – That’s what just happened. – No. | -这就是发生的事 -不 |
[32:23] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[32:24] | And that’s all you need to know. | 你只需要知道这些 |
[32:25] | So back up. | 所以别管了 |
[32:26] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[32:27] | I said back up! | 我说别管了 |
[32:41] | Come on! | 别打了 |
[32:43] | – Get off me! -Enough! | -放开我 -够了 |
[32:44] | This ain’t over, you hear me? | 这事没完 你听到了吗 |
[32:45] | Let’s finish it now! | 那现在就结束它 |
[32:46] | Get outside! | 出去 |
[32:48] | – Let’s finish it now! – Turn around! | -现在就了结 -转身走 |
[32:50] | Turn around and shut up! | 闭上嘴转身走 |
[32:51] | Come on, man! The hell is wrong with you? | 别闹了 兄弟 你怎么回事 |
[32:54] | Give it a look, email should be sent by now. | 看一下 邮件应该已经发送了 |
[32:57] | I appreciate you doing this, Franny. | 谢谢你做这个 弗兰尼 |
[32:59] | You do what you gotta do, man. | 做你该做的吧 伙计 |
[33:00] | Just leave me out of it. | 别把我卷进去就行 |
[33:24] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[33:26] | Congratulations, you guys are all over the news. | 恭喜啊 你们都上新闻了 |
[33:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:31] | I had an angle and I played it. | 我发现一个办法 就那么做了 |
[33:33] | Why, hmm? | 为什么 |
[33:35] | To make me look bad because I didn’t cover for you? | 因为我没有为你打掩护而让我难堪吗 |
[33:37] | I was trying to help. | 我是想帮忙 |
[33:39] | I’m trying to save lives. | 我想拯救生命 |
[33:42] | Yeah. Then why didn’t you tell me? | 是啊 那你为什么不先告诉我 |
[33:44] | Hey, come here. Come on. | 别这样 拜托 |
[33:47] | Why didn’t I tell you? | 我为什么不告诉你 |
[33:50] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to jam you up. | 因为我不想拖你下水 |
[33:53] | What’s that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[33:54] | Antonio, I need you clean. | 安东尼奥 我需要你是干净的 |
[33:59] | I know things’ve been choppy, but… | 我知道事情很复杂 但是 |
[34:01] | Bro, I like the fact you have your own code | 兄弟 我喜欢你这样有自己的准则 |
[34:04] | even if it’s different from mine. | 即使与我不同 |
[34:05] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[34:08] | The best thing you can be | 你现在能做的最好的事 |
[34:10] | is you. | 就是做你自己 |
[34:13] | The best thing I can be is me. | 我现在能做的最好的事就是做我自己 |
[34:16] | I mean, it’s not easy. I get it. | 这不简单 我明白 |
[34:20] | Bro, we pull it off… | 兄弟 如果我们能成功 |
[34:24] | Everybody wins. | 对大家都好 |
[34:48] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[34:53] | Such a beautiful city. | 这座城市真美 |
[34:55] | That why you texted me? | 你给我发信息就是为了这个吗 |
[34:56] | To talk about Chicago architecture? | 讨论芝加哥的建筑 |
[34:59] | No. | 不 |
[35:00] | I wanted to thank you for finding the bad dope. | 我想感谢你帮忙找到了恶性毒品源 |
[35:03] | Wasn’t me, I’m on suspension. | 不是我 我被停职了 |
[35:05] | Dawson told me everything. | 道森把一切都告诉我了 |
[35:08] | Said if it wasn’t for your intel | 他说要不是你提供的情报 |
[35:09] | there would be 50 more dead bodies on the street. | 将会有更多人因此而死 |
[35:12] | And I wanted to apologize for our conversation earlier. | 我想为我们之前的谈话道歉 |
[35:16] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[35:18] | Turns out there is some footage of the shooting. | 看来的确有关于那起枪击案的录像 |
[35:22] | You get a chance to review it? | 你看过了吗 |
[35:23] | You bet. | 当然了 |
[35:25] | It was… | 那… |
[35:27] | more ambiguous than I was led to believe. | 比我之前想的更加扑朔迷离 |
[35:30] | It’s not ambiguous. | 并不扑朔迷离 |
[35:32] | He reached for his gun so I shot him. | 他想拔枪 所以我打了他 |
[35:35] | I’m not sure COPA would agree with that… | 我可不敢确定没有我的帮助 |
[35:37] | without my help. | 民警问责办公室会认同 |
[35:41] | It was a good shoot. I don’t need any help. | 那是正当开枪 我不需要帮助 |
[35:43] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[35:45] | We all need help. | 我们都会需要帮助 |
[35:49] | I guess it depends on the cost. | 我想这也得看代价是什么了 |
[35:56] | I want you to support Kelton for mayor. | 我希望你为市长支持凯尔顿 |
[35:59] | Support him how? | 怎么支持他 |
[36:02] | I need someone I can rely on | 我需要我能信任的人 |
[36:04] | to help solve cases in a hurry. | 帮忙加快解决案件 |
[36:06] | Or… | 或 |
[36:08] | not in a hurry, depending on the facts. | 根据事实情况 或外界因素 |
[36:11] | Or the circumstances. | 延缓解决 |
[36:17] | So you want me to be… | 所以你希望我做… |
[36:20] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[36:27] | I need something too. | 我也需要你帮我 |
[36:31] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[36:34] | A letter of exoneration | 给埃尔文·奥林斯基的 |
[36:37] | for Alvin Olinsky. | 赦免书 |
[36:39] | So his wife and child can collect his pension. | 这样他的妻子和孩子就能领他的抚恤金了 |
[36:44] | That’s a big ask. | 这要求可不简单 |
[36:47] | That’s my price | 这是我的条件 |
[36:51] | for being your friend. | 做你朋友的条件 |
[36:56] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去想想办法 |
[37:12] | Hey, you back on the job? | 你回来工作了吗 |
[37:14] | Got the official call an hour ago. | 一小时前接到正式通知 |
[37:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:18] | Good to see you, boss. | 见到你回来真好 老大 |
[37:19] | You too. | 我也是 |
[37:23] | – Hailey. Kim. – Hi. | -海莉 金 -你好 |
[37:36] | All right. | 好 |
[37:38] | I’m glad you’re back, Hank. | 看到你回来真好 汉克 |
[37:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:48] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[37:50] | It has been a very long few days. | 这几天非常漫长 |
[37:54] | With a lot of pain. | 有很多痛苦 |
[37:57] | A lot of anger. | 很多愤怒 |
[37:59] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[38:02] | And I don’t expect these emotions | 我也不指望这些情绪 |
[38:04] | to just disappear overnight. | 一夜之间就会消失 |
[38:08] | But going forward, | 但是接下来 |
[38:10] | we need to be a team. | 我们需要凝聚一心 |
[38:14] | One team. | 一个团队 |
[38:17] | No more fighting. | 不要再内斗 |
[38:19] | No more crap. | 不要再惹事 |
[38:45] | Everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:47] | Uh, Hank, I tried calling. | 汉克 我本来想打电话 |
[38:49] | But, um… | 但是 |
[38:50] | What is it, Trudy? | 怎么了 特鲁迪 |
[38:52] | I just got off the phone with Meredith. | 我刚和梅瑞狄斯通完电话 |
[38:56] | She would prefer it if you did not attend the funeral. | 她希望你别来参加葬礼 |
[39:09] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |